时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | All right, how about this? You’re abducted by aliens. | 假如你被外星人绑架,会怎么样? |
[00:07] | – Fine. – Haul you aboard the mothership… | – 很好 – 他们把你带上太空船… |
[00:09] | …take you back to their planet as a curiosity. | 出于好奇将你带回他们的星球 |
[00:12] | Now, would you rather be in their zoo or their circus? | 你想呆在他们的动物园里 还是马戏团里呢? |
[00:15] | I gotta go zoo. | 我选择动物园 |
[00:17] | I feel like I could set more of my own schedule. | 这样我能有更多自由支配的时间 |
[00:20] | In the circus, you get to ride on the train, see the whole planet. | 但在马戏团,你有机会到处巡回演出 游览整个星球 |
[00:23] | I’m wearing a little hat. I’m jumping through fire. | 不就是让我带顶帽子,跳跳火圈 |
[00:26] | Putting their little alien heads in my mouth. | 把外星人的头放进我的嘴里… |
[00:29] | – At least it’s show business. – Yeah. | – 毕竟是娱乐性行业 – 对 |
[00:32] | But in the zoo, you know, they might put a woman in there with me… | 在动物园 他们或许会找个小妞陪我… |
[00:35] | …to, you know, get me to mate. | …给我找个伴 |
[00:37] | What if she’s got no interest in you? | 如果她对你没兴趣呢? |
[00:39] | Then I’m pretty much where I am right now. | 那跟我现在没什么区别 |
[00:41] | Just got to take a ride on a spaceship. | 只是上了太空船逛了几圈 |
[00:53] | George, why couldn’t I use the bathroom in that store? | 乔治,为啥我不能用那家商店的卫生间? |
[00:56] | Kramer, trust me, this is the best bathroom in Midtown. | 克莱默,相信我 这是市区最好的卫生间了 |
[00:59] | He knows. | 是的 |
[01:00] | It’s right in there, on the left. | 就在那边,往左拐 |
[01:02] | Exquisite marble, high ceilings and a flush like a jet engine: | 高雅的大理石装饰,高天花板 冲水声就象飞机引擎 |
[01:08] | Now, listen, you better not wait. I’ll catch you later. | 听着,你们别等我了,我一会儿找你们 |
[01:12] | – You sure? – He knows. | – 真的吗? – 是的 |
[01:22] | Nice. | 正点 |
[01:24] | Why don’t you try your engagement story? | 为什么不试试你的求婚招数? |
[01:30] | – Won’t work. – Are you sure? | – 没有用 – 真的吗? |
[01:33] | He knows. | 是的 |
[01:39] | Look, Kevin, I really like you… | 听着,凯文,我很喜欢你 |
[01:43] | …but maybe we’d be better off just being friends. | 但是我想,我们最好还是做朋友 |
[01:48] | – Friends? – Yeah. I mean… | – 朋友? – 是的,我的意思是… |
[01:52] | Oh, God… | 噢,天哪… |
[01:54] | …this tuna tastes like an old sponge. | 这里的吞拿鱼尝起来象一块旧海绵 |
[01:57] | Friends. Yeah. Why not friends? | 朋友,是啊,为什么不能呢? |
[02:02] | I might like to try that. | 也许我会喜欢那样呢 |
[02:04] | Like you and Jerry. | 就象你和杰瑞一样 |
[02:13] | This damn thing is jammed again. | 这该死的复印机又卡纸了 |
[02:15] | You know what happens with these? | 你知道为什么会这样吗? |
[02:17] | The rollers, they get flat spots on them. | 滚轴不够顺 |
[02:22] | Hey, Leland wants everyone in the conference room now. | 嘿,老板叫大家现在就去会议室 |
[02:25] | – Come on, let’s go. – Oh, yeah. | – 走吧 – 噢 |
[02:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:35] | I was telling you about Gillian… | 还记得我曾经跟你提过吉莉安… |
[02:37] | …my friend who writes for the L.L. Bean catalog. | …一个替L.L.Bean做产品目录的朋友? |
[02:39] | I really think you should give her a call. | 我认为你应该给她打个电话 |
[02:41] | I don’t know, do you have it…? | 我不知道她的情况,你有…? |
[02:46] | – Not bad. What does she…? – I put her stats on the back. | – 不错,那她…? – 我把她的情况写在背面了 |
[02:51] | Pretty impressive. Serious boyfriend, ’92 to ’95. | 挺不错的,92年至95年,有一个正式男友 |
[02:55] | – Owns her own car. – Yup. | – 有自己的车 – 对 |
[02:57] | Favorite president, James Polk. | 最喜欢的总统,詹姆斯・波尔克 (译注:美国历史上第11任总统) |
[03:00] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[03:01] | So how’d it go with Kevin? Did you steel-toe his ass back to Kentucky? | 你跟凯文怎样了? 你一脚把他踢回肯塔基了吗? |
[03:06] | You are not gonna believe this. I told him that I just wanted to be friends. | 你不会相信的 我告诉他,我只想和他做朋友 |
[03:09] | He’s fine with it. He really wants to be friends. | 他说没有问题,他真的只想做朋友 |
[03:13] | – Why would anybody want a friend? – It’s really not that bad, actually. | – 为什么大家都要朋友? – 事实上,那不算太糟糕 |
[03:18] | He said he’d go to the Museum of Miniatures. | 他跟我说,他想去袖珍博物馆 |
[03:20] | This is something you would never, ever do. | 这些事你是永远不会做的 |
[03:22] | I mean, all that stuff is so small. | 那里的玩意都太小了 |
[03:26] | Stupid. | 没趣 |
[03:28] | You know, if I told my engagement story to that receptionist… | 你们说 如果我当时告诉那个前台我的婚姻故事 告诉她,这是我的未婚妻 |
[03:35] | – What? – Don’t you see? | – 什么? – 难道你不明白吗? |
[03:37] | Women like that are like members of a secret tribe living in a forbidden city. | 那样的女人就象住在紫禁城里的后宫佳丽 |
[03:43] | People like me have not been inside in thousands of years. | 我这样的人已经上千年没有进去过了 |
[03:47] | But with this, it’s like I’ve already been with one of her own. | 但如果我有这个 那我就象是他们中的一份子了 |
[03:51] | My hand’s been stamped. I come and go as I please. | 我的手已经打了标记,我来去自由 |
[03:55] | Well, you’ve cracked it. | 噢,那你惨了 |
[03:57] | I warned the queen you were getting close and… | 我已提醒皇后,你要混进去 |
[04:00] | …now it looks like we’re gonna have to move the whole damn forbidden city. | 现在看来,我们得把整个紫禁城搬走才行 |
[04:05] | – Can I keep this? – No, I need it. | – 我能留着它吗? – 不,我还要留着 |
[04:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:13] | Hi. I’m… I’m here to see a Mr. Art Vandalay. | 你好,我想见一下范得力先生 |
[04:17] | I’m sorry, sir, there is no Mr. Vandalay here. | 对不起,这里没有范得力先生 |
[04:20] | Well, let me… | 噢,让我… |
[04:21] | Let me just check and make sure I have the right name. | 让我看看是否看错了名字 |
[04:26] | I seem to… Oh, l… | 我好像…噢,我… |
[04:29] | Oh, she’s beautiful. Who is she? | 她真漂亮,她是谁? |
[04:32] | Well, if you must know, | 如果你想知道的话 她是我的未婚妻,苏姗 |
[04:36] | May she rest in peace. | 愿她安息 |
[04:38] | I am so sorry. She was lovely. | 真对不起,她真可爱 |
[04:43] | – I’m Amanda. – I’m George. | – 我叫阿曼达 – 我叫乔治 |
[04:46] | – Good work today, K-Man. – You know what they say: | – 今天干得不错,克莱默 – 你知道他们说什么吗? |
[04:48] | You don’t sell the steak, you sell the sizzle. | 你不是卖牛扒的,你是卖嘶嘶声的 |
[04:51] | – Who’s up for drinks? I’m buying. – In that case, make mine a double. | – 谁想喝酒?我买单 – 这样的话,算上我 |
[04:58] | – Jerry? – Gillian. | – 杰瑞? – 吉莉安 |
[05:00] | – Hi. – It’s very nice to meet you. | – 你好 – 很高兴认识你 |
[05:02] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[05:12] | She had man-hands. | 她有一双男人手 |
[05:18] | – Man-hands? – The hands of a man. | – 男人手? – 男人的手 |
[05:21] | It’s like a creature out of Greek mythology. | 她就像是希腊神话的半兽人 |
[05:24] | I mean, she was like part woman, part horrible beast. | 一半象女人,一半象野兽 |
[05:29] | Would you prefer it if she had no hands at all? | 如果她没有手,你会喜欢吗? |
[05:33] | Would she have hooks? | 她有钩子? |
[05:37] | Do… Do hooks make it more attractive, Jerry? | 杰瑞,钩子看起来会更迷人吗? |
[05:42] | Kind of cool-looking. | 看起来很酷 |
[05:45] | Okay, listen. You’re picking me up from White Plains tomorrow, right? | 好的,听着,你明天会来接我,对吗? |
[05:48] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:49] | Okay, I got five huge boxes of buttons. | 我有五大箱的纽扣 |
[05:52] | If you need an extra set of hands, I know who you can call. | 如果你需要一双那样的手 我知道你可以联系谁 |
[06:05] | – Kramer? – Hey, buddy. Hey. | – 克莱默? – 嘿,伙计 |
[06:08] | It’s 8 in the morning. What the hell is going on? | 现在才早晨八点,你在干什么? |
[06:10] | Breakfast. I gotta be in at Brandt-Leland by 9. | 早餐,我必须在九点前到达 勃兰特・利兰那儿 |
[06:15] | Why? | 为什么? |
[06:17] | Because I’m working there, that’s why. | 因为我在那里工作,这就是原因 |
[06:20] | How long have I been asleep? What year is it? | 我沉睡了多久了?现在是多少年了? |
[06:24] | Look, Jerry, I don’t know if you’ve noticed… | 杰瑞,我不知道你是否留意到… |
[06:26] | …but lately I’ve been drifting aimlessly. | …最近我都游手好闲 |
[06:29] | Now that you mention it… | 既然你都意识到了… |
[06:31] | But I finally realized what’s missing in my life. | 我终于知道我的生活遗失了什么 |
[06:34] | Structure. | 组织 |
[06:36] | And at Brandt-Leland, I’m getting things done. | 在勃兰特・利兰,我把事情理顺了 |
[06:38] | And I love the people I’m working with. | 我喜欢一起工作的同事 |
[06:41] | – How much are they paying you? – No, no, no. I don’t want any pay. | – 他们给你多少薪水? – 不,不,不,我不要任何薪水 |
[06:44] | I’m doing this just for me. | 我为自己工作 |
[06:46] | Clearly. | 明白了 |
[06:48] | So, what do you do down there all day? | 那么,你成天在那里做什么呢? |
[06:50] | TCB. | 关注生意 |
[06:52] | You know, taking care of business. | 你知道的,就是关注生意 |
[06:56] | I gotta go. All right, then. | 我该走了,好的,那么 |
[06:59] | I’ll see you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[07:01] | Forget my briefcase. | 差点忘记了公文包 |
[07:03] | – Well, what do you got in there? – Crackers. | – 里面有什么呀? – 饼干 |
[07:38] | So the picture worked. Amazing! | 那张照片真的有用啊 |
[07:40] | Hey, she wants me to dress smart casual. | 她希望我穿着自然,醒目点 |
[07:42] | What…? What is that? | 我该怎么穿呢? |
[07:44] | – I don’t know, but you don’t have it. – Right. Bye. | – 我不知道,但你不可能穿出那种味道 – 好的,再见 |
[07:53] | – Where were you today? – What? | – 你今天去了哪儿? – 什么? |
[07:56] | Pick up. | 来接我 |
[07:58] | – Damn. – So? Where were you? | – 该死的 – 你究竟去哪儿了? |
[08:02] | Here, I guess. And I went out and picked up a paper. | 我猜,就在家里 然后,出门,买了一份报纸 |
[08:06] | I had to ask Kevin to leave his office and come and pick me up. | 我只好找凯文来接我 |
[08:11] | – Well, what are friends for? – Yes. | – 这不是朋友该做的吗? – 是的 |
[08:13] | And he is a friend, Jerry. | 他是我的朋友,杰瑞 |
[08:14] | He’s reliable, he’s considerate, he’s like your exact opposite. | 他可靠,他善解人意,你和他正好相反 |
[08:20] | So he’s Bizarro Jerry. | 他就是古怪杰瑞 |
[08:23] | Bizarro Jerry? | 古怪杰瑞? |
[08:25] | Yeah, like Bizarro Superman. | 是的,就好像古怪超人 |
[08:26] | Superman’s exact opposite… | 正好和超人相反 |
[08:30] | …who lives in the backwards Bizarro World. | 住在一切相反的古怪世界 |
[08:33] | Up is down, down is up. | 上就是下,下就是上 |
[08:34] | He says hello when he leaves, goodbye when he arrives. | 人们走的说”你好”,来的时候说“再见” |
[08:38] | Shouldn’t he say “badbye”? | 他不是应该说“见再”吗? |
[08:41] | Isn’t that the opposite of goodbye? | 那不正是再见的相反吗? |
[08:44] | No, it’s still goodbye. | 不,还是再见 |
[08:47] | – Does he live underwater? – No. | – 他住在水下吗? – 不 |
[08:49] | – Is he black? – Just forget the whole thing, all right? | – 他是黑人? – 咱们还是忘掉这事吧,好吗? |
[08:56] | Wow, man. | 喔,伙计们 |
[08:57] | What a day. | 今天可真累 |
[09:01] | – Could I use a drink! – Tough day at the office? | – 我得喝点什么 – 上班很辛苦? |
[09:04] | People kept coming in, and that phone just wouldn’t stop. | 人们不断的来,电话不停的响 |
[09:09] | We better get going if we’re gonna go to that 7:00 Hall of Fusion. | 我们得走了,我们七点要去舞会 |
[09:13] | Yeah, well, count me out. I’m swimming in it. | 我不去了,好忙的 |
[09:15] | Old man Leland is busting my hump over these reports. | 利兰这老头给的这些报告已经够我头痛了 |
[09:19] | If I don’t get them done by 9, I’m toast. | 如果九点前不处理完,那我就完了 |
[09:28] | All right, I have to go. | 好了,我得走了 |
[09:30] | Oh, and listen, could you keep it down to a low roar? | 对了,能否小声一点? |
[09:35] | Some of us have to work in the morning. Thanks. | 我们得工作到凌晨,谢谢 |
[09:41] | This is a fantastic place. | 这地方真不错 |
[09:44] | I always thought it was a meat-packing plant. | 我一直认为这里是猪肉加工厂 |
[09:46] | Hey, Amanda. | 嘿,阿曼达 |
[09:48] | These are my friends, Annabell, Justina and Mickey. | 他们是我的朋友 安娜贝尔,贾斯汀那和麦琪 |
[09:53] | – We used to model together. – Oh, modeling. | – 我们以前都是模特 – 噢,模特 |
[09:55] | What’s that like, fun? | 好玩吗? |
[09:58] | Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. | 笨蛋,笨蛋,笨蛋 |
[10:01] | So, Mickey, how was Paris this time? | 麦琪,这次巴黎走秀怎么样? |
[10:03] | A bore. | 无聊 |
[10:05] | You know who used to love Paris? | 我的已故未婚妻苏姗很喜欢巴黎 |
[10:10] | In fact, I think I may have a picture of her. | 我这里有她一张照片 |
[10:18] | She was beautiful. | 她真漂亮 |
[10:21] | Do you wanna dance? | 想跳舞吗? |
[10:28] | – Would you like some bread, Jerry? – No. No, thanks, I’m just not hungry. | – 杰瑞,想吃点面包吗? – 不,不,谢谢,我还不饿 |
[10:32] | Well, then, at least drink your beer. | 那好吧,你喝点啤酒吧 |
[10:38] | It’s not a twist-off. | 开瓶器都不用 |
[10:41] | You have a little something on your face. | 你脸上有点东西 |
[10:44] | I can get it. | 我来好了 |
[10:45] | No, no, no. You’re missing it. It’s higher. | 不,不,不,不是那儿,往上点 |
[10:51] | It’s an eyelash. Make a wish. | 是根睫毛,许个愿吧 |
[10:53] | – I don’t want to. – Make a wish. | – 我不想许愿 – 许个愿 |
[10:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:00] | Didn’t come true. | 没有实现 |
[11:05] | Don’t you just love lobster? | 你喜欢龙虾吗? |
[11:13] | That Museum of Miniatures was amazing. | 那家袖珍博物馆太棒了 |
[11:16] | – I know, it was so tiny. – Yeah. | 是啊,很小 |
[11:18] | Hey, guys. Elaine, sit down. | 嘿,伙计,伊琳,请坐 |
[11:20] | These are a couple of my friends. This is Gene… | 这是我的朋友,这是吉恩… |
[11:23] | …and this guy we just call Feldman. | …这位我们叫他费尔德蒙 |
[11:28] | Bizarro World. | 古怪的世界 |
[11:37] | Jerry, it was incredible. | 杰瑞,真难以置信 |
[11:38] | Models as far as the eye could see. | 我眼前都是模特 |
[11:41] | – Then it does exist. – Yes, the legends are true. | – 看来是真的 – 是的,传说是真的 |
[11:45] | When are you going out with her again? | 你打算什么时候再和她们出去约会? |
[11:47] | I’m not. | 不 |
[11:48] | I’m inside the walls. | 我已经进城了 |
[11:51] | So you’re gonna burn that bridge. | 所以你开始断后路了 |
[11:54] | – Flame on! – So when are we going? | – 对 – 我们几时约她们? |
[11:57] | Well, it’s a pretty fast-paced crowd. | 她们都很赶潮流的 |
[12:02] | What would you wear? That? | 你会穿什么衣服呢?这件吗? |
[12:04] | You know, I’m the one who’s actually dating the woman in the picture. | 你知道的,是我在跟照片里的女人约会的 |
[12:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:10] | But I was engaged to her. | 但我跟她订婚了 |
[12:15] | – I got it. – You got it last time. | – 这次我请客 – 你上次请过了 |
[12:16] | Don’t worry about it. | 没关系 |
[12:18] | This is unbelievable. | 真难以置信 |
[12:21] | Say, Elaine, what do you think of an alarm clock… | 伊琳,如果有个闹钟 |
[12:24] | …that automatically tells you the weather when you wake up? | 在叫你起床时自动告诉你天气情况 觉得怎么样? |
[12:28] | Well, I gotta say, I think that that is a fantastic idea, Feldman. | 喔,我认为这是一个很有意思的想法 费尔德蒙 |
[12:34] | I don’t know. It’s not practical. | 我觉得不够现实 |
[12:36] | Well, see you later, Elaine. | 再见,伊琳 |
[12:38] | Feldman and I gotta get down to the library. | 我们要去图书馆 |
[12:41] | – What are you gonna do down there? – Read. | – 你们去哪儿干嘛? – 读书 |
[12:48] | Hello. | 你好 |
[12:55] | So Gillian’s coming over later. I’m gonna end it. | 吉莉安一会儿要来,我得和她分手 |
[13:01] | Those meaty paws. I feel like I’m dating George “The Animal” Steele. | 一想起那双手,我就觉得我在跟 “野兽乔治”约会(译注:传奇摔跤手) |
[13:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:08] | Maybe I’ll chain her to the refrigerator and sell tickets. | 也许我应该把她绑在冰箱上 卖票让人参观 |
[13:12] | That’s nice. | 很好 |
[13:14] | Kramer, put the paper down. You never listen to me anymore. | 克莱默,放下报纸 你不再听我说话了 |
[13:17] | – We hardly even talk. – Well, we’re talking now, aren’t we? | – 我们几乎没机会交谈 – 我们不正在交谈吗? |
[13:20] | – I see you 20 minutes in the morning… – Oh, here we go. | – 我只能在每天早晨见你20分钟 – 我们走吧 |
[13:23] | …and when you come home you’re exhausted. | 等你回到家,你累得一团糟 |
[13:25] | – We never do anything anymore. – What are you starting with me for? | – 我们什么也不做了 – 你想和我做什么? |
[13:28] | You know this is my crazy time of year. | 你知道的,这是我这一年里最糟糕的时刻 |
[13:33] | It’s your third day. | 这才是你的第三天 |
[13:38] | I gotta go to work. We’ll talk about this later. | 我得回去工作了,下次我们再谈这事儿 |
[13:41] | Well… | 好吧… |
[13:43] | …call if you’re gonna be late. | 如果要晚归,记得打个电话回来 |
[13:48] | – What is going on with you two? – Oh, I don’t wanna talk about it. | – 你们俩这是怎么了 – 我不想谈这个 |
[13:55] | All right, listen. Have you seen my addre…? | 好吧,对了,你看到我的… |
[13:57] | There it is. Okay. I got it. I’ll see you later. | 它在这里,好吧,再见 |
[14:00] | Hey, wait a second. Where you going? I hardly ever see you anymore. | 等一下,你要去哪儿?我们最近很少见面 |
[14:04] | Well, l… | 噢,我… |
[14:06] | I guess I’ve been at Reggies. | 我要去瑞吉店 |
[14:08] | The Bizarro coffee shop? | 就那个古怪咖啡店? |
[14:10] | Kevin and his friends are nice people. | 凯文和他的朋友都是好人 |
[14:13] | They do good things. | 他们做好事 |
[14:15] | – They read. – I read. | – 他们读看书 – 我也有看(报纸) |
[14:17] | Books, Jerry. | 是看书,杰瑞 |
[14:23] | Big deal. | 真伟大 |
[14:28] | I can’t spend the rest of my life… | 我不能把我的余生浪费在 |
[14:30] | …coming into this stinking apartment every 10 minutes… | 每隔10分钟就走进这间烂臭公寓 |
[14:34] | …to pore over the excruciating minutiae… | 告诉你我每分钟遇见到的令人烦躁的 |
[14:39] | …of every single daily event. | 无聊琐碎的事 |
[14:43] | Why not? Like, yesterday, I went to the bank to make a deposit… | 为什么不能?就象昨天,我去银行存款 |
[14:46] | …and the teller gives me this look… – I’ll see you later, man. I gotta go. | – 出纳员给了我这副表情 – 再见,我得走了 |
[14:51] | The whole system is breaking down. | 整个体制都崩溃了 |
[15:07] | Hey. Amanda, hi, yeah. | 嗨,阿曼达,你好 |
[15:10] | Listen, you know, I’m thinking we might just be better off being friends. | 我觉得我们做朋友会比较好 |
[15:13] | Yeah. Yeah. You know what? I can’t really talk about it right now. | 是的,你知道吗?我现在还不能说 |
[15:17] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[15:22] | No. No! | 不,不要啊 |
[15:25] | – Friends? Just friends. – Yeah. | – 朋友?只是朋友 – 是的 |
[15:29] | All right. Well, do you still wanna see a movie later? | 一会儿还去看电影吗? |
[15:33] | I wish I could, but we’re friends. | 我希望可以,但我们只是朋友 |
[15:37] | – I’m just gonna go wash my hands. – Good idea. | – 我想去洗个手 – 好的 |
[15:41] | There’s a beach towel on the rack. | 架子上有条沙滩毯 |
[15:46] | – Yeah. – Jerry! | – 你好 – 杰瑞 |
[15:48] | My hair dryer ruined the picture. | 我的吹风机把照片给毁了 |
[15:49] | I need one or I can’t get back into the forbidden city. | 没有它我就进不了紫禁城了 |
[15:53] | Who is this? | 你在说什么? |
[15:55] | Jerry! I need you to get another picture of man-hands. | 杰瑞,你得帮我再拿一张 ”男人手“的照片 |
[15:58] | I’m begging you. | 我求你了 |
[16:01] | If I get it, will you take me to that club and show me a good time? | 如果我拿到了 你会带我去那俱乐部痛快玩一次吗? |
[16:04] | Yes, yes, all right. Anything. | 是的,当然了,什么都依你 |
[16:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:19] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[16:26] | Jerry. | 杰瑞 |
[16:28] | – Hey, Jerry? – I’m right here. | – 嘿,杰瑞? – 我在这儿 |
[16:33] | – You’re late. – Yeah, well, I got held up, you know. | – 你很晚啊 – 是的,我加班了 |
[16:37] | – What happened to your hand? – Like you care. | – 你的手怎么了? – 你还关心呢 |
[16:41] | – Work piled up, I lost track of the time. – Sure. Sure. | – 工作太忙了,忘了时间 – 是的,是的 |
[16:43] | You and your work. Elaine’s off in the Bizarro World… | – 你和你的工作 – 伊琳去了古怪世界 |
[16:46] | …George only calls when he wants something… | 乔治只会在他想要东西的时候才打过来 |
[16:48] | …and I’m left sitting here like this chicken. | 留下我一个人象这盘鸡一样坐在这里 |
[16:50] | Which, by the way, was for two. | 而且,这鸡是为我们俩准备的 |
[16:55] | – What? You cooked? – I ordered in. It’s still effort. | – 什么?你煮的? – 我买的,味道还不错 |
[16:59] | – Jeez. – What’s wrong? | – 天啊 – 怎么了? |
[17:01] | – It’s my stomach. – You’re probably getting an ulcer. | – 我胃疼 – 你可能得了胃溃疡 |
[17:04] | This job is killing you. | 工作害了你 |
[17:06] | It’s killing us. | 也害了我们俩 |
[17:08] | You know what? You’re right. | 知道吗?你是对的 |
[17:11] | These reports, they can wait. | 这些报告是可以晚点交的 |
[17:12] | Say we go out tonight. Any place you want. | 我们今晚出去玩吧,什么地方都可以 |
[17:15] | – The coffee shop? – You got it. | – 咖啡店? – 你决定 |
[17:17] | I’ll call George. | 我打电话叫上乔治 |
[17:21] | Hey, isn’t that Elaine? | 嘿,那不是伊琳吗? |
[17:23] | Maybe she can get another picture. | 也许她还有“男人手”的照片 |
[17:25] | – Elaine? | – Elaine? – 伊琳? – 伊琳? |
[17:26] | – Elaine? – Hey, Elaine. | – 伊琳? – 你好,伊琳 |
[17:29] | Hi. Over here. | 你好,我们在这里 |
[17:43] | Jerry, George, Kramer… | 杰瑞,乔治,克莱默… |
[17:46] | …this is Kevin, Gene and Feldman. | 这是凯文,基恩和费尔德蒙 |
[17:53] | – Yeah. – Nice to meet you. | – 你好 – 很高兴认识你们 |
[17:56] | This is really weird. | 这真奇怪啊 |
[18:00] | Could you guys excuse us just for a moment? | 你们能等我们一下吗? |
[18:02] | – Sure. – Thanks. | – 当然 – 谢谢 |
[18:05] | What? What do you guys want? | 你们想干什么? |
[18:07] | I’ve got to have another picture of Gillian. | 我想再要一张吉莉安的照片 |
[18:09] | I tried to get him one, but man-hands almost ripped my arm out. | 我尝试帮他拿 不过我的手差点被她给拧断了 |
[18:13] | – You could have. – I could not. | – 你本来可以拿到的 – 我不行 |
[18:25] | Guys, I gotta go. Take it easy. | 伙计们,我得走了,放轻松 |
[18:32] | Elaine? | 伊琳? |
[18:35] | – Can I come? – I’m sorry. | – 我能跟着去吗? – 抱歉 |
[18:39] | We’ve already got a George. | 我们已经有一个乔治了 |
[18:49] | What did you wanna see me about, Mr. Leland? | 你找我有什么事吗,利兰先生? |
[18:51] | Kramer, I’ve been reviewing your work. Quite frankly, it stinks. | 克莱默,我看过你的工作 坦白讲只是快速看了一下,太糟糕了 |
[18:57] | Well, I… | 噢,我… |
[18:59] | I’ve been having trouble at home. | 我家里出了点事 |
[19:02] | I mean, you know, I’ll work harder, nights, weekends, whatever it takes. | 我会更努力工作的 晚上,周末,任何时候 |
[19:06] | No. No. I don’t think that’s going to do it. | 不,我觉得这样不行 |
[19:10] | These reports you handed in… | 你交上来的这些报告 |
[19:12] | …it’s almost as if you have no business training at all. | 显得你好像没有接触过任何商业培训 |
[19:17] | I don’t know what this is supposed to be. | 我不知道为什么会这样 |
[19:20] | Well, I’m just trying to get ahead. | 是的,我正在努力赶上 |
[19:25] | Well, I’m sorry. There’s just no way that we could keep you on. | 抱歉,我们不能留你 |
[19:28] | But I don’t even really work here. | 我本来就没有真正在这里工作 |
[19:33] | That’s what makes this so difficult. | 这就是出现问题的原因 |
[19:41] | Hi, I’m George. | 你好,我是乔治 |
[19:44] | Are you sure you’re supposed to be here? | 你确定你应该在这里出现吗? |
[19:46] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. | 是的,是的 |
[19:47] | I used to come here | 我以前跟我的未婚妻来过这里 |
[19:49] | …back when it was a meat-packing plant. | 当时这里还是个猪肉加工厂 |
[19:52] | Here’s her picture. | 这是她的照片 |
[19:54] | What’d you do? Cut this out of a magazine or something? | 你是做什么的?专剪报刊杂志的,还是? |
[19:57] | – What? – That’s me. | – 什么? – 这是我 |
[19:59] | It’s from a Clinique ad I did. | 这是我以前拍过的一个倩碧广告 |
[20:02] | Look at that. | 我看看 |
[20:04] | Let’s go. Private party. | 走吧,这是私人聚会 |
[20:09] | It’s Laney. | 我是伊琳 |
[20:12] | – Hi, Elaine. – Hi, Kevin. | – 你好,伊琳 – 你好,凯文 |
[20:16] | – Come on in. – Okay. | – 进来吧 – 好的 |
[20:17] | Hi, Gene. | 你好,基恩 |
[20:41] | – What’s up? – Just reading. | – 怎么了? – 在看书 |
[20:52] | Hey, what are you doing? | 嘿,你在干嘛? |
[20:54] | – Eating olives. – Ever hear of asking? | – 吃橄榄呢 – 你有问过我吗? |
[20:59] | – Who is it? – Feldman. | – 谁呀? – 费尔德蒙 |
[21:02] | – From across the hall. – Hold on. | – 对面房的 – 等等 |
[21:10] | – Hey. – Hey, Kevin. | – 你好 – 你好,凯文 |
[21:11] | – Hi. – Look who I ran into. | – 你好 – 看我遇到谁了 |
[21:15] | – Hello, Kevin. – Hello, Vargas. | – 你好,凯文 – 你好,瓦格斯 |
[21:22] | – Wanna catch a game this weekend? – Great. | – 这周末想去看比赛吗? – 太好了 |
[21:24] | – I’ll see you later. – Okay. | – 我们一会儿见 – 好的 |
[21:26] | Vargas. | 瓦格斯 |
[21:28] | – Well, I got them. – All right. | – 看,我拿到了 – 太好了 |
[21:31] | Hey, Elaine, Feldman was able to get us all tickets to the Bolshoi. | 嘿,伊琳,费尔德蒙帮我们拿到了 波修瓦音乐厅的门票 |
[21:35] | – Fourth row, center. – Get out! | – 第四排,中间 – 太棒了 |
[21:41] | – What’s the matter with you? – Oh, Kevin. | – 你怎么了? – 噢,凯文 |
[21:44] | I’m so sorry. Is there anything I can do? | 对不起,有什么需要我帮忙的吗? |
[21:47] | Haven’t you done enough already? | 你做得还不够吗? |
[21:52] | I’ll just… | 我只是… |
[21:59] | It’s… | 门… |
[22:00] | It’s locked. | 门锁上了 |
[22:11] | So this is it, huh? | 就是这里了? |
[22:15] | But it was here. | 是这里了 |
[22:16] | It was here, I’m telling you. It was really here. | 是在这里,我告诉你,真的是在这里 |
[22:19] | There was a bar and a dance floor. | 这里有一个吧台和舞池 |
[22:24] | I guess the DJ booth was over there behind the bone saw? | 我猜DJ就在屠宰台后面 |
[22:28] | Let’s get out of here, George. | 乔治,我们走吧 |
[22:44] | At work, I discovered a pay phone in the lobby that has free long distance. | 上班时 我发现大堂有个电话可以免费打长途 |
[22:49] | Oh, so, what did you do? | 那你怎么做了? |
[22:50] | I called the phone company and immediately reported the error. | 我打给电话公司,马上告诉他们这个问题 |
[22:53] | Nice. | 很好 |
[22:56] | – Who is it? – Feldman. | – 谁啊? – 费尔德蒙 |
[22:58] | – From across the hall. – Hold on. | – 对面房的 – 等等 |
[23:05] | – Kevin. Brought you some groceries. – Again? | – 凯文,我买了一些东西 – 又买了? |
[23:09] | – Feldman, you didn’t have to do that. – Hey, what are friends for? | – 费尔德蒙,你不用这样 – 嘿,朋友不就应该这样吗? |
[23:13] | You know, I may not say this enough… | 我说再多也不够… |
[23:15] | …but you two are about the best friends a guy could have. | 你们俩是我最好的朋友 |
[23:21] | Me so happy. | 我很高兴 |
[23:23] | Me want to cry. | 我好想哭 |