时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Hey, you know what? | 嗨,你知道吗? |
[00:06] | It says “no food or drink.” You can’t take that in. | 这写着“食物饮品禁止带入” 那些不能带进去 |
[00:09] | – Just wait here. I’ll be right out. – Wait a second. Come on. | – 在这等我,我很快出来 – 等一下,拜托 |
[00:14] | I wanna go in. | 我想进去 |
[00:19] | I’m just running in. | 我进去就出来 |
[00:23] | Come on. Come on. | 快点吧,拜托 |
[00:40] | You know what? They don’t have batteries here. | 你知道吗? 他们这没有电池卖 |
[00:43] | Let’s go. | 我们还是走吧 |
[00:51] | Hey, Georgie’s moving out. | 嗨,乔治我要搬家了 |
[00:53] | – Get out. – I’m out. | – 少来了 – 我要搬家了 |
[00:55] | Fantastic apartment right across from mine. | 超棒的公寓,就在我现在的公寓对面 |
[00:58] | I can’t wait for you to see. | 我都等不及要让你见识一下 |
[01:00] | – Is it better than mine? – Oh, yeah. | – 比我的公寓还好吗? – 哦,当然 |
[01:03] | So it’s a two-bedroom-one-bath- make-your-friends-hate-you. | 那么说这是个两室一卫 而且会惹你朋友们讨厌的公寓 |
[01:07] | It’s better than Elaine’s. | 它也比伊莲的公寓好的多 |
[01:08] | – Gotta give her a call. – She’s out. | – 我得给她打个电话 – 她出门了 |
[01:10] | – Right, the blind date. – Well, they like to call it a setup now. | – 哦,对,盲目约会去了 – 他们现在都叫相亲了 |
[01:13] | I guess the blind people don’t like being associated with all those losers. | 我猜是因为盲人不喜欢常被 和这么一群失败者相提并论 |
[01:17] | Come on, come check out my new place. | 走吧,去看看我的新房子 几分钟就行 |
[01:19] | I can’t. I’m meeting Kramer down at my Mini Storage. | 不行,我要和克莱默去我的小储藏室 |
[01:23] | Got any extra furniture there? | 那有多余的家具吗? |
[01:24] | I need some more stuff to fill that extra bedroom with a walk-in closet. | 我需要些东西来填满 多余的那个卧室和它的大衣橱 |
[01:28] | Oh, this is really annoying. | 哦,这可真是让人不爽 |
[01:31] | It’s working already. | 已经见效啦 |
[01:36] | What is with that? | 你这是怎么回事? |
[01:39] | Well, it’s coughing, Jerry. | 是咳嗽,杰瑞 |
[01:40] | It expels the diseased germs out of the body into the air. | 它能让体内的病菌排出到空气中 |
[01:45] | – Where is your key? – Yeah, well, Newman… He’s got it. | – 你的钥匙呢? – 哦,呃,在纽曼那 |
[01:49] | You know, Kramer, I rented out half of my space to you. | 你知道吗,克莱默 我储藏室的一半是租给你的 |
[01:52] | Yeah, and I rented out half that space to Newman. | 是啊,然后我就把 我的那一半的一半又租给了纽曼 |
[02:01] | Mailbags? | 邮包? |
[02:03] | He’s storing mail in here? | 他在这存放邮件? |
[02:05] | Evidently. | 显然是 |
[02:07] | Excuse me, George? | 打扰一下,乔治? |
[02:09] | No menus. | 不要菜单 |
[02:11] | No, I’m Mrs. Ricardi, president of the tenants’ association. | 不,我是理查迪 住户协会的主席 |
[02:16] | Oh, right. Right. Hey. | 哦,是嘛,你好 |
[02:18] | Hey, I love the floors in here. It’s like a gymnasium. | 我爱死这地板了 好像体育馆一样 |
[02:20] | – Try and guard me. Come on. – No, no. | – 来试着防守我,来呀 – 不,不 |
[02:24] | George, unfortunately, Clarence Eldridge, in 8C… | 乔治,很抱歉 住在8C的克莱伦斯・ 艾德里奇 |
[02:29] | …has decided that he wants the apartment. | …想要租下这间公寓 |
[02:32] | Yeah, but you promised it to me. | 是吗,但是你答应租给我 |
[02:34] | Yes, but you see, Mr. Eldridge is an Andrea Doria survivor. | 是的,不过你看,艾德里奇先生 是安德里亚・多尼亚事件的幸存者 |
[02:39] | And in light of the terrible suffering that he’s already been through… | 考虑到他经受了这么大的磨难… |
[02:43] | …we’ve decided to give it to him. | …我们决定把公寓租给他 |
[02:45] | Well… | 这… |
[02:47] | …the Andrea Doria. | …安德里亚・多尼亚 |
[02:50] | That was quite a fire. | 那可真是场大火 |
[02:51] | – Shipwreck. – I remember it. | – 是沉船 – 我记得 |
[03:00] | Where is this guy? I hate this. | 这人怎么还不来?真讨厌 |
[03:04] | L should have brought something to read. | 早知道应该带些书来读 |
[03:08] | “Cancer in laboratory animals.” | “出售用于癌症试验的动物” |
[03:12] | Excuse me. Elaine Benes? | 请问,您是伊莲・贝尼斯? |
[03:14] | – Yeah? – An Alan Mercer called for you. | – 是 – 一位叫阿伦・默瑟的先生打电话给你 |
[03:16] | He said he’s sorry, but he won’t be able to make it tonight. | 他说他很抱歉 但是他今晚来不了了 |
[03:19] | He’s been stabbed. | 他被刺伤了 |
[03:23] | Stabbed? | 刺伤? |
[03:25] | More bread? | 还要面包吗? |
[03:31] | You ate more bread? | 所以你就吃了更多的面包? |
[03:34] | That is not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[03:36] | The guy was stabbed. | 那家伙被刺伤了 |
[03:37] | – You find out who stabbed him? – Yeah. | – 知道是谁干的吗? – 知道 |
[03:39] | It turns out it was his ex-girlfriend. | 是他的前女友 |
[03:43] | Well, you’re not going near this hooligan anymore. | 你可别再接近这种混混了 |
[03:47] | I don’t know. I mean, think about it, Jerry. | 我不知道,我是说 想想看,杰瑞 |
[03:49] | There must be something exciting about this guy… | 这家伙一定有什么能耐… |
[03:52] | …if he can arouse that kind of passion. | …否则怎么能招致这种激烈情绪 |
[03:57] | I mean, to be stabworthy, you know? It’s… | 我是说,值得去刺伤他 你知道吗?这是… |
[04:02] | It’s kind of a compliment. | 算的上是种称赞了 |
[04:06] | Yeah, too bad he didn’t get shot. He could have been the one. | 是吗,可惜他没遭到枪击 那就是你要找的人了 |
[04:11] | Hey, how’s everybody? | 嗨,大家都好吧? |
[04:12] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[04:15] | There’s no expiration date on this. | 这上面没有过期时间 |
[04:19] | There is now. | 现在有了 |
[04:22] | You should get that cough checked out by a doctor. | 你应该去医生那看看你的咳嗽 |
[04:25] | No, no, no. No doctors for me. | 不,不,我不看医生 |
[04:27] | Bunch of lackeys and yes men all toeing the company line. | 只是一群唯命是从的马屁精 |
[04:32] | Plus they botched my vasectomy. | 而且他们弄砸了我的输精管切除手术 |
[04:35] | – They botched it? – I’m even more potent now. | – 他们弄砸了? – 我现在反而更强了… |
[04:41] | – Hey. – Hey, how’s the new place? | – 嗨 – 嗨,新房子怎么样? |
[04:44] | Gone. | 没了 |
[04:45] | The tenant association made me give it to this guy… | 住户协会逼我让给一个家伙… |
[04:48] | …because he was an Andrea Doria survivor. | …就因为他是安德里亚・多尼亚事件的幸存者 |
[04:51] | Andrea Doria? Is that the one they did the song about? | 安德里亚・多尼亚? 是不是他们还为之写歌的那个? |
[04:54] | Edmund Fitzgerald. | 埃德蒙德・费兹杰罗 |
[04:55] | I love Edmund Fitzgerald’s voice. | 我喜欢埃德蒙德・费兹杰罗的声线 |
[05:00] | No, Gordon Lightfoot was the singer. Edmund Fitzgerald was the ship. | 不是,戈登・莱特福才是那个歌手 埃德蒙德・费兹杰罗是条船 |
[05:04] | You could fit 15 people in that bathroom. | 那个浴室能装下15个人 |
[05:07] | I think Gordon Lightfoot was the boat. | 我记得戈登・莱特福才是船名 |
[05:09] | Yeah, and it was rammed by the Cat Stevens. | 是吗,那它是被凯特・斯蒂文斯给撞沉的 |
[05:12] | The Andrea Doria collided with the Stockholm in dense fog… | 安德里亚・多尼亚号 是在浓雾中和斯德哥尔摩号相撞… |
[05:15] | …12 miles off the coast of Nantucket. | …在距离南塔基特岸边12英里的地方 |
[05:22] | – How do you know? – It’s in my book: | – 你怎么知道 – 写在我的书里 |
[05:24] | Astonishing Tales of the Sea. | 《令人惊叹的海洋故事》 |
[05:28] | Fifty-one people died. | 51个人丧生 |
[05:30] | Fifty-one people? | 51个人? |
[05:32] | That’s it? | 就这么点? |
[05:34] | I thought it was like a thousand. | 我以为至少有1000多 |
[05:36] | There were 1660 survivors. | 那是1660个幸存者 |
[05:39] | That’s no tragedy. | 这算什么悲剧 |
[05:41] | How many people you lose on a normal cruise, 30, 40? | 就算是正常的航行也会死人 30人,40人? |
[05:46] | Can I take a look at that book? | 我能看看那本书吗? |
[05:47] | Oh, yeah. I also got Astounding Bear Attacks. | 哦,可以,我还写了《恐怖的黑熊袭击》 |
[05:49] | Before you go, did you talk to Newman about getting that mail out? | 问一下,你有没有跟纽曼说 让他把那些邮包拿走? |
[05:52] | Oh, yeah. No, he’s not gonna do it. | 哦,说了,他不要拿走 |
[06:02] | – Newman? – I guess. | – 纽曼? – 也许吧 |
[06:06] | Listen, I want you to get the mail out of my storage unit. | 听着,请你把放在我储物间里的邮件拿走 |
[06:08] | Sometimes we don’t get what we want. | 人生不是万事尽如人意的 |
[06:11] | – What are you talking about? – I didn’t get my transfer. | – 你在说什么呢? – 我没有得到工作调令 |
[06:14] | – Transfer? – To Hawaii. | – 调令? – 去夏威夷 |
[06:17] | The most sought after postal route of them all. | 全美国最棒的邮政路线 |
[06:20] | The air is so dewy sweet, you don’t even have to lick the stamps. | 那里的空气那样湿润甜美 你贴邮票甚至都不用舔一下 |
[06:25] | But it’s not to be. So I’m hanging it up. | 但是不让我去 所以我不干了 |
[06:28] | – You quit the post office? – Kind of. | – 你从邮局辞职了? – 差不多吧 |
[06:31] | I’m still collecting checks, I’m just not delivering mail. | 我还领薪水支票,但是我不送信 |
[06:36] | Well, get it out of my storage. It’s illegal. | 好吧,把邮包从我的储物间拿走 这是违法行为 |
[06:39] | And yet it’s perfectly legal to take a man’s soul… | 那像蹂躏一根破香烟一样 对待一个人的灵魂… |
[06:42] | …and crush it out like a stale Pall Mall. | …就是完全合法的吗 |
[06:44] | Well, the law’s the law. | 嗯,法律就是法律 |
[06:51] | Hold on there, it’s… | 等一下… |
[06:53] | – It’s a nasty cough you got there. – What cough? | – 你有很严重的咳嗽啊 – 什么咳嗽? |
[07:01] | I love shrimp. I’m a shrimp eater. | 我最爱吃虾了,我可以吃下很多虾 |
[07:04] | You put shrimp in front of me, and I’ll eat it till my stomach pops. | 只要你把虾放在我面前 我会吃到肚子都撑破 |
[07:09] | No, it’s okay. I’m still just a little bit jumpy. | 没关系,我只是还有一点受惊 |
[07:14] | Between you and me… | …只是你我之间聊 |
[07:16] | …what happened there, with the stabbing? | …你遇刺是怎么回事? |
[07:18] | Just one of those things, you know. | 就是那么一回事,你知道 |
[07:21] | What, was she just so crazy in love with you… | 是什么,是她疯狂的爱着你… |
[07:23] | …she just couldn’t take it anymore, or…? | …爱到无法忍受了,还是…? |
[07:25] | I don’t know. Could be. | 我不知道,也许吧 |
[07:28] | – Alan? – Carol? | – 阿伦? – 卡罗? |
[07:34] | Was that the one? Was that the one who stabbed you? | 是她吗?是她刺伤了你吗? |
[07:36] | No, that was a different girl. | 不,这是另外一个 |
[07:41] | There was another crazed ex-girlfriend? | 还有另外一个疯狂前女友? |
[07:43] | Right. So I called my friend… You know, the one who set us up? | 没错,所以我给我朋友打电话… 就是那个介绍我们认识的 |
[07:46] | I found out he’s a bad breaker-upper. | 我才知道原来他是个分手烂人 |
[07:50] | – Bad how? – You know when you break up… | – 怎么烂? – 你知道当你要分手的时候… |
[07:52] | …how you say things you don’t mean? | …你会说很多言不由衷的坏话? |
[07:54] | He says mean things you don’t mean… | 他说的那种坏话… |
[07:56] | …but he means them. – I follow. | – 是发自肺腑的 – 明白了 |
[07:57] | – What are you gonna do? – Dump him. | – 那你要怎么办? – 甩了他 |
[07:59] | I can’t be with someone who doesn’t break up nicely. | 我无法和这种不能好合好散的人在一起 |
[08:01] | To me, that’s an important part of a relationship. | 我认为,这是一段关系中很重要的部分 |
[08:04] | What’s more important? | 还有什么是更重要的? |
[08:10] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[08:12] | – What’s with the dog? – Yeah, this is Smuckers. | – 这狗是怎么回事 – 哦,这是斯马科斯 |
[08:14] | I borrowed him. | 我借来的 |
[08:19] | Yeah, we share the same affliction. | 我们有着共同的苦恼 |
[08:21] | So I’m gonna have a vet check us out. | 所以我要带它去看兽医 |
[08:23] | – A vet? – I’ll take a vet over an MD any day. | – 兽医? – 兽医可比医生强多了 |
[08:27] | They gotta cure a lizard, a chicken, a pig, a frog, all on the same day. | 他们一天之内就治疗很多种动物 像蜥蜴,鸡,猪和青蛙 |
[08:31] | So if I may jump ahead… | 那我超前一步说… |
[08:34] | …you’re gonna take dog medicine? | …你要吃犬类药物? |
[08:36] | You bet we are. How smart is that? | 没错,聪明的想法吧? |
[08:40] | See you. | 回头见 |
[08:45] | Ahoy, Mr. Eldridge. | 好啊,艾德里奇先生 |
[08:50] | I understand you were on the Andrea Doria. | 我听说你坐过安德里亚・多尼亚号 |
[08:52] | Yes, it was a terrifying ordeal. | 是的,那真是段痛苦的经历 |
[08:55] | I tell you, I hear people really stuff themselves on those cruise ships. | 我听说人们在那些游艇上大吃大喝 |
[08:59] | The buffet, that’s the real ordeal, huh, Clarence? | 那些自助餐,才是真正的痛苦经历 对吧,克莱伦斯? |
[09:02] | We had to abandon ship. | 我们不得不弃船 |
[09:04] | Well, all vacations have to end eventually. | 是啊,不过天下没有不散的宴席啊 |
[09:08] | The boat sank. | 船沉了 |
[09:10] | According to this, it took 10 hours. | 根据这本书,它花了10个小时才沉没 |
[09:13] | It eased into the water like an old man into a nice warm bath. No offense. | 它缓慢的沉进水里就像个老头泡进热水浴缸 无意冒犯 |
[09:18] | So, Clarence, how about… | 那么克莱伦斯,不如… |
[09:20] | …abandoning this apartment and letting me shove off in it? | …你放弃这间公寓 让我搬进去怎么样? |
[09:23] | Is that what this is all about? | 原来你是为了这个? |
[09:25] | I don’t think I like you. | 我想我不喜欢你 |
[09:29] | It’s my apartment, Eldridge. | 这应该是我的公寓,艾德里奇 |
[09:32] | The Stockholm may not have sunk you, but I will. | 斯德哥尔摩号也许没有把你拉下水 但是我能 |
[09:38] | What are the symptoms? | 有哪些症状? |
[09:39] | Well, it hurts when he swallows… | 嗯,当他吞咽时喉咙会痛… |
[09:42] | …especially when he drinks orange juice. | …尤其是喝橙汁的时候 |
[09:44] | I mean, dog-food juice. | 我是指,狗食果汁 |
[09:47] | And what’s worse, he has a nagging cough. | 更糟的是,他一直咳嗽不断 |
[09:50] | That’s it. That’s it. | 像这样,像这样 |
[09:53] | Yeah, well, we’ve been seeing a lot of this lately. | 是啊,我们最近见过不少这样的病例 |
[09:55] | Been drinking from the toilet? | 从马桶里喝水了? |
[09:57] | What? No. | 什么?没有 |
[10:01] | That’s disgusting. | 那太恶心了 |
[10:05] | So that’s it? We’re breaking up? | 那就这样了?你要和我分手吗? |
[10:07] | What? Breakup? | 什么?分手? |
[10:08] | – We went out on one date. – Okay, yeah, sure, whatever you say. | – 我们只是约会过一次 – 好吧,是啊,随便你怎么说 |
[10:12] | All right. Good, good. | 好吧,很好 |
[10:14] | Okay, then, well… So I’ll see you around… | 好吧,那么… 咱们回见吧… |
[10:17] | …big head. | …大头 |
[10:20] | – Pardon? – You got a big head. | – 什么? – 你有个大脑袋 |
[10:23] | It’s too big for your body. | 对比你的身体来说它太大了 |
[10:26] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[10:29] | That’s the best you got? | 你就这点能耐? |
[10:33] | So he’s keeping the apartment. He doesn’t deserve it, though. | 于是他得到了公寓,尽管他根本就不配 |
[10:36] | If he did suffer, that was like 40 years ago. | 就算他真的受苦过,那也是40年前了 |
[10:38] | What have you done for me lately? | 那现在你对我做了什么? |
[10:40] | I’ve been suffering for the past 30 years up to and including yesterday. | 过去的30年我都在受苦,包括到昨天 |
[10:44] | If this board is impressed with suffering… | 如果住户董事会只会对痛苦经历印象深刻… |
[10:46] | …maybe you should tell them the astonishing tales of Costanza. | …也许你该告诉他们克斯坦萨的惊人故事 |
[10:51] | – I should. – Your work in this field is unparalleled. | – 我是该说 – 你在这方面是无与伦比的 |
[10:55] | I could go bummer-to-bummer with anyone on the planet. | 我能和这星球上的任何人一一对质 |
[10:58] | You’re the man. | 你是最苦的 |
[11:02] | – Jerry… – I’ll be with you in a moment. | – 杰瑞… – 我在和别人说话,等一会再和你谈 |
[11:07] | So you want a protein shake or something? | 你想来点高蛋白混合饮料什么的吗? |
[11:10] | I guess I should get moving on this, huh? | 我想我应该继续去交涉这事 |
[11:12] | – I’m gonna go. – All right. | – 我该走了 – 好吧 |
[11:16] | Hello, Newman. | 你好,纽曼 |
[11:17] | – That mail, where is it? – What’s the difference? | – 我需要那些邮件,在哪里? – 有什么关系? |
[11:20] | The guy with the Hawaii transfer got busted… | 原本被调去夏威夷的家伙被捕了… |
[11:22] | …for hoarding Victoria’s Secret catalogs. | …因为他窝藏维多利亚的秘密的目录 |
[11:25] | I gotta deliver that mail. | 我必须去送信 |
[11:27] | Well, go ahead. There’s eight bags of it. | 好吧,随便你,有八大包呢 |
[11:29] | Blast. | 倒霉 |
[11:31] | There’s no way I can handle eight in addition to my usual load of one. | 除了正常的一袋工作量 我没办法再搞定八袋邮件 |
[11:36] | I’ll never get to Hawaii. | 我永远去不成夏威夷 |
[11:38] | I’ll be stuck in this apartment building forever. | 我要被永远困在这个公寓楼里 |
[11:41] | The dream is dead. | 梦想破灭 |
[11:43] | – You’re giving up that easy? – I usually do. | – 你这么容易就放弃了? – 我就是这样 |
[11:47] | – See you. – Wait a minute, Newman. | – 回头见 – 等一等,纽曼 |
[11:49] | You can’t let this dream die. | 你不能就这么放弃梦想 |
[11:50] | You moving away is my dream too. | 让你搬走也是我的梦想 |
[11:56] | – What are you proposing? – Whatever it takes… | – 那你的意思是? – 无论怎么做… |
[11:58] | …for as long as it takes, wherever it takes me… | 无论多长时间,不管要去哪… |
[12:01] | …so long as it takes you away from me. | …只要能把你从我身边带走 |
[12:03] | – An alliance? – An alliance. | – 达成同盟? – 同盟达成 |
[12:08] | Now get the hell out of here. | 现在请你出去 |
[12:16] | Hawaii? That’s why you’re helping Newman with the mail? | 夏威夷? 那就是你帮纽曼整理邮件的原因? |
[12:19] | Elaine, Newman is my sworn enemy… | 伊莲,纽曼是我的死敌… |
[12:22] | …and he lives down the hall from my home. My home, Elaine. | …而他就住在我家旁边 我的家,伊莲 |
[12:26] | Where I sleep, where I come to play with my toys. | 在我睡觉的时候 在我玩玩具的时候 |
[12:30] | Well, anyway, get this… | 好吧,听听这个… |
[12:32] | …I spoke to Alan. | …我和阿伦谈过了 |
[12:33] | You know, I told him I didn’t wanna see him anymore. | 你知道的,我告诉他我不想再和他约会 |
[12:36] | Called me big head. | 他叫我大头 |
[12:37] | Big head? | 大头? |
[12:39] | It’s almost a compliment. | 那简直是种称赞 |
[12:42] | It’s one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me. | 算是我从别人那听过的最好的话之一 |
[12:48] | – Hello? Hey, George. – Hey. | – 喂?你好,乔治 – 你好 |
[12:50] | – Yeah, listen, I can’t make it later. – You can’t make it? | – 听着,我晚点过不去了 – 你不能来了? |
[12:53] | Yeah, the tenant association has decided to hear my side of the story… | 是的,住户协会已经决定听听我的故事… |
[12:57] | …so I gotta kind of get ready. I’ll see you. | …所以我需要准备准备,改天见吧 |
[12:59] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:01] | – Is he not gonna go? – Doesn’t look like it’s gonna happen. | – 他不去了吗? – 看起来他是不行了 |
[13:05] | – All right, well, I’ll see you. – All right. | – 好吧,再见 – 好的 |
[13:12] | Kramer, aren’t you taking any medication for that? | 克莱默,你就没吃点药吗? |
[13:15] | Yeah. Yeah, I got some pills. | 有啊,我有些药 |
[13:17] | They taste terrible. | 味道糟透了 |
[13:20] | – Just swallow them. – Oh, my throat’s too tender. | – 只要吞下去就行 – 不行,我的喉咙太敏感了 |
[13:23] | – All right, sit down. – I don’t want to. | – 好了,坐下来 – 我不要 |
[13:25] | – Come on. Just sit down. – No, Jerry. What…? | – 过来,坐下 – 不,杰瑞,干嘛? |
[13:28] | – Lay down. – Why? | – 坐下 – 为什么? |
[13:29] | – Sit down. Lean your head back. – Hey! | – 坐下,头往后仰 – 嗨 |
[13:31] | Open your mouth. | Open your mouth. 张开嘴,张开嘴 |
[13:33] | Open it. Open it. | 张开,张开 |
[13:46] | What kind of pills are these anyway? | 这到底是什么药? |
[13:49] | “For Smuckers”? | “斯马科斯的药”? |
[13:52] | “May cause panting and loss of fur”? | “可能导致气喘和掉毛” |
[13:57] | These are dog pills. | 这些是犬用药物 |
[13:59] | We had the same symptoms. | 我俩有相同的症状 |
[14:01] | But he’s a dog. You need to see a real doctor. | 但那是狗,你需要看真正的医生 |
[14:03] | No. No doctors. | 不,不要看医生 |
[14:05] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:07] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里? |
[14:08] | I’m taking the car. I gotta run errands. Wanna go? | 我去开车,要跑腿办点事,想去吗? |
[14:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:12] | Come on, you wanna go for a ride, huh? | 来嘛,你想兜个风吗,嗯? |
[14:15] | Come on. Come on. Yeah. | 快来,来呀,好样的 |
[14:24] | Lady, could you move your head a little bit? | 女士,你能不能挪动一下头? |
[14:26] | – What? – Your head. I can’t see out the back. | – 什么? – 你的头,我看不到后面 |
[14:32] | Little more. | 再挪一点 |
[14:35] | Little more. | 再一点 |
[14:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:46] | I don’t see any tissues back here. | 这后面没有纸巾 |
[14:49] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[14:50] | This isn’t the way to the park. | 这不是去公园的路 |
[14:53] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪? |
[14:54] | I recognize this block. | 我认识这个街区 |
[14:57] | You’re taking me to the doctor. | 你要带我去看医生 |
[15:01] | So, Mom, Dad… | 那么,妈妈,爸爸… |
[15:03] | …I was hoping that you could help me… | 我希望你们能帮我个忙… |
[15:06] | …to remember my childhood a little more clearly. | …帮我更清楚的回忆一下我的童年 |
[15:08] | I feel a draft. Let’s change tables. | 我感到一股气流,我们换个桌子 |
[15:12] | Get out of here. We have a booth. | 少来了,我们坐的是隔间 |
[15:14] | Frank, I’m cold. | 弗兰克,我觉得冷 |
[15:16] | Order a hot dish. | 那就点份热菜 |
[15:19] | Why can’t we sit over there? | 我们为什么不坐那边? |
[15:21] | – That’s not a booth. – Who says we have to sit in a booth? | – 那不是个隔间 – 谁说的我们一定要坐隔间? |
[15:25] | I didn’t take the subway to New York to sit at a table like that! | 我坐地铁来纽约可不是 为了坐在那么一张桌子旁 |
[15:28] | Well, I didn’t take a subway to be in a drafty restaurant! | 可我坐地铁也不是为了 来这种四处漏风的餐馆 |
[15:32] | Mom… | 妈妈… |
[15:33] | Now, George, what do you wanna know about your childhood? | 那么,乔治, 你想知道童年的什么事呢? |
[15:37] | Actually, I think I’m pretty clear on it. | 实际上,我想我已经很清楚了 |
[15:41] | Where’s that breeze coming from? | 这阵风是打哪来的? |
[15:44] | – Kramer, out of the car. Out now. – No, Jerry. | – 克莱默,从车里出来,出来 – 我不要,杰瑞 |
[15:47] | – All right. That’s it. Come on. – No. Jerry. | – 行了,出来 – 不,杰瑞 |
[15:52] | Hey. Hey, get back over here. Kramer. | 嗨,嗨,你给我回来 克莱默 |
[15:54] | Get over here. You are bad. | 给我过来,你这坏… |
[15:56] | Bad neighbor. | 坏邻居 |
[15:58] | Kramer. | 克莱默 |
[16:01] | Just then a rescue ship emerged from the fog and saved us. | 然后一艘救援船从雾中出现救了我们 |
[16:06] | It was… | 那是… |
[16:11] | It was the sweetest sight my eyes ever saw. | 那简直是我见过最美的一幕 |
[16:14] | Thank you, Mr. Eldridge. | 谢谢你,艾德里奇先生 |
[16:16] | The tenant board will now hear Mr. Costanza’s testimony. | 住户董事会现在将听取 克斯坦萨先生的证言 |
[16:27] | How’d it go? Get it all delivered? | 怎么样?邮件都送到了吗? |
[16:29] | – What happened? – Kramer bit me. | – 出什么事了? – 克莱默咬我 |
[16:35] | – Bit you? – We had an argument about me… | – 咬你? – 我们吵了起来… |
[16:37] | …moving to Hawaii and he locked on to my ankle like it was a soup bone. | …关于我要搬去夏威夷的事 他咬了我的脚踝就像咬汤里的骨头 |
[16:42] | I’m hobbled. I don’t think I can do my route. | 我现在只能跛着走 我无法去送信了 |
[16:45] | And they’re awarding the transfer in two days. | 而他们还有两天就要下达调令了 |
[16:48] | – Well, what if I delivered it? – You? | – 好吧,那我去送怎么样? – 你? |
[16:53] | – You can’t deliver mail. – Why not? | – 你可干不了这个 – 为什么不行? |
[16:58] | You’re right. It’s just walking around and putting it in the boxes. | 你说的对,只是到处走走 把信放在邮箱里 |
[17:01] | – Well, what am I gonna wear? – My uniform from my rookie year. | – 那好,我该穿什么呢? – 我当菜鸟时候的制服 |
[17:05] | I can’t believe I’m gonna be a mailman. | 真不敢相信我要当个邮递员 |
[17:11] | Here you go. Merry Christmas. | 给你信,圣诞快乐 |
[17:14] | Mail on Sunday? | 周日也送信? |
[17:30] | I was handcuffed to the bed in my underwear… | 我只穿着内裤被拷在床上… |
[17:34] | …where I remained for… | 那里只剩下… |
[17:36] | She certainly seemed interested in me. | 她显然对我很有兴趣 |
[17:38] | Though she was attractive, she was also, in fact, a Nazi. | 尽管她很吸引人,她还是 事实上,一个纳粹分子 |
[17:42] | The water that I had been swimming in was very cold… | 我游泳的地方水很冷… |
[17:48] | …and when I dropped the towel there had been significant shrinkage. | …而当我把浴巾扔了时,它已经严重缩水 |
[17:53] | My parents were looking at me. | 我的父母看着我 |
[17:56] | So there I was… | 而我在那… |
[17:58] | …with the marble rye hanging from the end of a fishing pole. | …拿着一根挂着黑麦面包的钓竿 |
[18:02] | In closing, these stories have not been embellished… | 最后我要说 这些故事没有被润色修饰过… |
[18:04] | …because they need no embellishment. | …因为它们并不需要 |
[18:07] | They are simply, horrifyingly, the story of my life… | 它们只是我可怕的人生故事… |
[18:10] | …as a short, stocky, slow-witted bald man. | …作为一个小个子,矮胖 迟钝的秃头男人 |
[18:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:19] | Oh, also… | 哦,还有… |
[18:21] | toxic envelopes that I picked out. | …我的未婚妻因为舔了一个 我买的有毒信封死了 |
[18:25] | Thanks again. | 再次谢谢你 |
[18:34] | Hey, I’ve been trying to jam stuff in the box like you told me… | 嗨,我一直试着像你说的那样 把邮件塞进邮箱… |
[18:37] | …but sometimes it says, “Photographs: Do not bend.” | …但有时候信封上写着 “照片:请勿折” |
[18:39] | Do not bend. | 请勿折 |
[18:43] | Just crease, crumple, cram. You’ll do fine. | 只要折弯,压皱,用力塞, 你能行的 |
[18:50] | Hello? | 喂? |
[18:52] | This is he. | 就是我 |
[18:54] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[18:58] | Very well. | 很好 |
[19:00] | What? | 怎么了? |
[19:01] | That was the vice president of the post office. | 邮局的副局长打电话来 |
[19:06] | I didn’t get the transfer. | 我没有拿到调令 |
[19:08] | They knew it wasn’t me doing my route. | 他们知道不是我在送信 |
[19:11] | How did they know? | 他们怎么会知道? |
[19:12] | Too many people got their mail. | 太多人拿到邮件了 |
[19:15] | Close to 80 percent. | 接近80% |
[19:17] | Nobody from the post office has ever cracked the 50-percent barrier. | 邮局的人从未突破过50%的界限 |
[19:20] | It’s like the three-minute mile. | 那就像是3分钟跑一英里 |
[19:22] | – I tried my best. – Exactly. | – 我尽力了 – 没错 |
[19:25] | You’re a disgrace to the uniform. | 你穿着这身制服简直是侮辱 |
[19:33] | You know, this is your coat. | 你知道,这是你的外套 |
[19:36] | Damn. | 该死的 |
[19:45] | He flew right into your head… | 它直冲你的头飞过去… |
[19:47] | …like he couldn’t avoid it. | 好像它根本无法避开 |
[19:50] | Really? | 真的? |
[19:51] | Never seen that before… | 以前从没见过… |
[19:53] | …bird into a woman’s head. | 鸟撞到女人的脑袋 |
[20:02] | There’s no contest. The guy had nothing. | 根本就不是竞争 那家伙什么都没有 |
[20:05] | The ship went down, he got into a lifeboat. Come on. | 船沉了,他上了一艘救生船,拜托 |
[20:09] | Boy, he didn’t know what he was up against. | 伙计,他不知道他在跟谁作对 |
[20:12] | So when do you move into the apartment? | 那你什么时候能搬进去? |
[20:14] | They’re making their decision today. | 他们会在今天做出决定 |
[20:19] | – What’s the matter with you? – Nothing… | – 你是怎么了? – 没什么… |
[20:21] | …except that a bird ran into my giant freak head. | 除了一只鸟撞到了我异常巨大的脑袋 |
[20:28] | What giant freak head? | 什么异常巨大的脑袋? |
[20:29] | The one that sits atop my disproportionately puny body. | 那个呆在我不成比例的小身体上面的东西 |
[20:35] | I’m a walking candy apple. | 我是个会走路的糖衣苹果 |
[20:41] | So it’s actually gotten to you? | 那么这件事真的让你很介意? |
[20:43] | You’re playing right into his hands. | 你这样不是正合他意了吗 |
[20:46] | What? Yeah, you’re right. | 什么?你是对的 |
[20:50] | All I have to do is call him up and sit down with him… | 我要做的就是给他打电话约他出来… |
[20:53] | …and show him that it doesn’t bother me. | …让他知道我完全不介意这事 |
[20:55] | You know, laugh it off. | 你知道,一笑而过 |
[20:57] | Or jam a fork into his forehead. | 或者把叉子扎到他额头上 |
[21:00] | – Either way. – All right. | – 都行 – 好的 |
[21:05] | – I want to apologize for… – Oh, please. | – 我想表示歉意… – 哦,拜托 |
[21:07] | – And I hope we can get past all this. – Past? We’re way past. | – 我希望我们能不计过往 – 过往?早就过去了 |
[21:11] | – So you have a big head. – So what? | – 那你是有个大头咯 – 那又怎样? |
[21:13] | Goes well with the bump in your nose. | 跟你鼻子上的隆起很般配 |
[21:17] | What? | 什么? |
[21:20] | Please, get help. There’s a crazy, bigheaded woman beating some guy. | 拜托,快去叫人 里面有个疯狂的大头女人在打一个男人 |
[21:24] | Tell the police it’s the Old Mill Restaurant. Hurry. | 告诉警察是在老磨坊餐厅 快啊 |
[21:37] | That’s some cough you got. | 好一通咳嗽 |
[21:40] | He’s trying to tell us something. | 他想告诉我们些什么 |
[21:42] | – What is it? Trouble? – Trouble. | – 是什么?麻烦吗? – 麻烦 |
[21:44] | Trouble where? Where’s trouble? | 麻烦在哪?哪出事了? |
[21:46] | Old Mill. | 老磨坊 |
[21:48] | Trouble at the Old Mill? Oh, my God. | 老磨坊那有麻烦了? 哦,我的天啊 |
[21:50] | Good boy. Good boy. Lead the way. Come on. | 好小子,好小子 快带路 |
[22:04] | Excuse me, what are you doing in there? | 请问,你在这干什么? |
[22:07] | I’m moving in. Alan Mercer, new neighbor. | 我在搬家,我叫阿伦・默瑟,新邻居 |
[22:10] | But, what…? Elaine’s “big head” guy? | 不过,什么? 你是说伊莲“大头”的家伙? |
[22:12] | – They gave you the apartment? – Yeah. | – 他们把公寓租给了你? – 是啊 |
[22:15] | Why? Because you were stabbed… | 为什么?就因为你被刺伤… |
[22:17] | …and got coffee thrown in your face and… | 脸上被泼了咖啡… |
[22:19] | Oh, fork in the forehead. | 哦,还有叉子扎了脑门 |
[22:22] | That’s why they gave you the apartment? | 因为这些他们就让你租这间公寓? |
[22:24] | No. Just gave the super 50 bucks. | 没有,只是给了管理员50美元 |
[22:27] | Wait a minute. That is my apartment. | 等一下,这是我的公寓 |
[22:29] | I earned it with 34 years of misery. | 我靠着我34年的悲惨经历赢来的 |
[22:32] | Tough luck, chinless. | 那还真是不走运 没下巴的 |