时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | So, what happened with with the auto show? | 那么,昨天怎么了? 我们说好一起看车展的阿 |
[00:07] | – I waited for you. You never came. – Oh, I’m sorry. I got really busy. | – 我一直在等,而你却没有出现 – 噢,我很抱歉,我当时的确很忙 |
[00:11] | – How long did you wait? – Five minutes. | – 你等了多久? – 5分钟 |
[00:14] | – Five minutes? That’s it? – No difference. You never showed up. | – 5分钟?就5分钟? – 都一样,你根本没来 |
[00:18] | Well, I could have. | 可是,我有可能去啊 |
[00:20] | I mean, last week we waited for that friend of Kramer’s for like 40 minutes. | 我说,上个星期我们等那个克拉默的朋友 差不多40分钟 |
[00:24] | We barely knew the guy. | 我们完全不认识那个人啊 |
[00:26] | The longer you know someone, the shorter you wait for them? | 难道你认识一个人越久 你愿意为他等待的时间越短? |
[00:29] | – That’s the way it works. – When did you tell George to be here? | – 这就是我的做法 – 你什么时候告诉乔治来这里的? |
[00:32] | Told him to meet in 10 minutes. How long has it been? | 我告诉他十分钟后见面,过了多久了? |
[00:34] | – About five. – That’s enough. | – 差不多5分钟了 – 够了 |
[00:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[00:46] | Early. All right. | 早到,好极了 |
[00:51] | Cold. | 真冷 |
[00:58] | So I noticed you bounced a check at the bodega. | 我知道你在杂货店被退了张支票 |
[01:01] | – How did you know about that? – Marcelino. | – 你怎么知道的? – 因为马希利诺 |
[01:03] | He taped it up on his cash register with all of the other bad checks. | 他把所有无法兑现的支票 都贴在了收银台那 |
[01:07] | He can’t do that. | 他不能那么做 |
[01:09] | It’s the only way you’ll learn. | 这是唯一让你接受教训的方法 |
[01:15] | Oh, these eggs are disgusting. | 噢,这些蛋真恶心 |
[01:18] | Boy, this chicken should be ashamed of himself. | 天,这位鸡大哥真该感到羞耻 |
[01:21] | – Fantastic thing, fantastic. – What happened? | – 真美妙,太美妙了 – 发生什么了? |
[01:25] | Well, first, I’m brushing my teeth and this piece of apple skin… | 首先,我在刷牙时,这片苹果皮… |
[01:28] | …that must have been lodged in there for days… comes loose. | …它一定在牙缝里呆了几天了… 然后掉出来了 |
[01:32] | – Fantastic. – Then I’m at the foundation… | – 的确美妙 – 然后我在基金会… |
[01:35] | – You’re still doing that? – Once in a while. | – 你还在做那事? – 有时候会 |
[01:37] | When you feel guilty. | 当你觉得良心不安的时候 |
[01:38] | No, occasionally I forget to let the machine pick up. | 不,是偶尔 当我忘了让机器挑选捐助对象的时候 |
[01:41] | Anyway, they made this large donation to a woman’s prison… | 总之,他们为一所女子监狱捐了一大笔款… |
[01:44] | …and I get to go down there and check it out. | …而我可以去看看我的捐助对象 |
[01:47] | – That’s caged heat. – Yeah. | – 笼中浪女阿 – 没错 |
[01:49] | – What are you doing there? – Nothing. | – 你打算在那里做什么? – 没什么 |
[01:51] | Just, you know, stroll around the cellblocks… | 就是,你知道的,在牢房里走一走… |
[01:53] | …maybe take in a shower fight. | …或许卷进一场浴室群殴 |
[01:57] | You got a bounced check hanging up in the market… | 你的一张支票被退了,就挂在… |
[02:00] | …over on Columbus. – Yes, I know. I know. | – …哥伦布市场那 – 是的,我知道我知道 |
[02:03] | I noticed you chose the clowns-with-balloon check design. | 我看到你用的“气球小丑”支票 |
[02:07] | It was a mistake. The bank sent me the wrong ones. | 那不是我订的,银行给错了另一版给我 |
[02:10] | Hey, look who’s here. | 嘿,看看谁来了 |
[02:12] | Hey, Kurt, this is Jerry and George and Kramer. | 嘿,科特,这是杰瑞 这是乔治,这是克莱默 |
[02:15] | – Hey. – Hey, Kurt, taste these eggs. | – 嘿 – 嘿,科特,尝尝这些蛋吧 |
[02:19] | No, I only eat cage-free, farm-fresh. | 不,我只吃放养鸡的新鲜鸡蛋 |
[02:22] | Yes. These are sweatshop eggs. | 对,这个就是血汗工厂的次等鸡蛋 |
[02:34] | I gotta call the office, honey. Will you order for me? | 我要给单位电话,甜心,能帮我点餐么? |
[02:38] | I’m a honey. | 我是甜心 |
[02:40] | He’s pretty great, huh? | 他挺不错,哈? |
[02:42] | Is he from the future? | 他是来自未来世界的么? |
[02:46] | No, he just shaves his head. I think it’s pretty gutsy. | 不是,他只是剃了光头而已 我觉得那样做很有男子气慨 |
[02:51] | Listen, sweetheart, let me tell you a little something about guts. | 听着,亲爱的,我来告诉你什么叫男子气慨 |
[02:54] | This is guts. | 这就是 |
[02:58] | What? Clinging to some scraps? | 哪个?贴着碎毛的那个么? |
[03:03] | These are not scraps. | 这些可不是碎毛 |
[03:05] | These are historic remains of a once-great society of hair. | 这些是曾经繁荣的头发社会的遗迹 |
[03:10] | Did you guys stop at the bodega today? | 你们今天有去杂货店吗? |
[03:12] | Some moron bounced a clown check. | 有个傻子的小丑支票被退票了 (不再接收此人支票:宋飞) (因余额不足退回) |
[03:23] | I’m really sorry about the check, Marcelino. | 那张支票的事我十分抱歉,马希利诺 |
[03:26] | People seem to like the clowns. | 街坊们看来挺喜欢上面的小丑 |
[03:29] | Look, let me just give you the 40, plus another 20 for your trouble. | 这样吧,我现在就给你40元 另加20元弥补给你带来的麻烦 |
[03:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:38] | – Are you gonna take the check down? – Sorry, no. Store policy. | – 那你可以把那支票取下来么? – 抱歉,不行,门店规矩 |
[03:43] | – But it’s your bodega. – Even I am not above the policy. | – 可你是这杂货店的老板阿 – 就算我也不能凌驾于规矩之上 |
[03:50] | – And those are our tennis courts. – Tennis courts? | – 然后那些是这里的网球场 – 网球场? |
[03:53] | What about the yard? Where do they have the gang fights? | 操场在哪?她们群殴的地方在哪? |
[03:57] | There’s no fights here, Mr. Costanza. This is a minimum-security facility. | 这里不会有群殴,克斯坦萨先生 这是所只需要极低安保设施的监狱 |
[04:02] | What about a hole? | 禁闭室呢? |
[04:04] | – Do you ever put anybody in the box? – No. | – 你曾经把囚犯塞到一个大箱子里么? – 没有 |
[04:08] | This prison stinks. | 这监狱真差劲 |
[04:11] | And finally the library, which has just been refurbished… | 最后就是图书馆了,多亏了你的慷慨捐助… |
[04:13] | …thanks to your generous donation. | …这里现在焕然一新 |
[04:15] | – This is Celia Morgan, our librarian. – Nice to meet you. | – 这是希利亚・摩根,图书管理员 – 很高兴见到你 |
[04:18] | – I’ll be in my office if you need me. – Thanks, warden. | – 如果需要什么可以到我的办公室找我 – 谢谢,狱长 |
[04:21] | Betsy. | 叫我贝特西 |
[04:24] | Betsy. | 贝特西… |
[04:28] | So are you the head of the foundation? | 你就是那基金会的主席了? |
[04:30] | Well, let’s just say it wouldn’t exist without me. | 好吧,可以这么说 它没有了我就会不存在了 |
[04:36] | So you two shop at the same store? | 你们俩在同一个店买的衣服? |
[04:39] | No, it’s standard issue. | 不,这是标准狱服 |
[04:42] | Oh, my God. You’re in jail? | 噢,天啊,你是囚犯? |
[04:46] | That is so cool. | 这太棒了! |
[04:53] | You asked her out? | 你约她出来见面? |
[04:54] | Well, not out. She’s a prisoner. | 其实,不是约出来,她可是囚犯 |
[05:01] | – How could you ask her out? – Why not? | – 你怎么能和她约会? – 为什么不能? |
[05:04] | You wouldn’t date that girl from Queens… | 你连住在皇后区的姑娘都不愿意约… |
[05:06] | …because you didn’t want to go over the bridge. | …只是因为你不想过桥去那边 |
[05:08] | – It was different. – I’ll say. | – 那有所不同 – 我看不出来 |
[05:10] | Jerry, I like being with her. | 杰瑞,我喜欢和她一起 |
[05:13] | Plus, I know where she is all the time. | 而且,我对她在哪了如指掌 |
[05:17] | I have relatively no competition. | 实际上我连竞争对手都没有 |
[05:20] | And you know how you fear the pop-in? | 而且你知道你自己就很害怕 在浪漫的时候有人打搅 |
[05:22] | – The pop-in. – No pop-in… | – 总坏事 – 没有人坏事… |
[05:24] | …no, “In the neighborhood.” No, “I saw your light was on.” | …没有“有人看着” 没有“我看到你在家” |
[05:27] | And the best part is, if things go really well… | 而且最棒的一点是,如果事情进展顺利 |
[05:30] | – Conjugal visit? – Don’t jinx it. Don’t. | – 夫妻专用探监房? – 别说不吉利的话,别说 |
[05:34] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[05:35] | – What’s up? – George is dating a convict. | – 有啥新鲜事? – 乔治和一个罪犯约会了 |
[05:38] | – What’s she in for? – Embezzlement. | – 她犯什么罪? – 挪用公款 |
[05:40] | Sounds like a nice girl. | 听起来是个不错的女孩 |
[05:42] | Is it all right if I put some stuff in your fridge? Mine’s full. | 我能放些东西到你的冰箱里么?我的放满了 |
[05:46] | Yeah, sure. | 可以,没问题 |
[05:47] | – You don’t even have a fridge, do you? – Well, not here. | – 你根本没有冰箱,是吧? – 好吧,这里没有 |
[05:52] | – Okay. – Kramer… | – 好了 – 克莱默… |
[05:54] | Wait a minute. Wait. What the hell is that? | 打住,等等,这是什么鬼东西? |
[05:56] | Well, it’s chicken feed. | 呃,这是鸡饲料 |
[06:00] | I sense something is afoot. | 我感觉到了预谋 |
[06:04] | Yeah, I bought a chicken. | 对,我买了只小鸡 |
[06:07] | Allow me. | 让我来 |
[06:10] | Why? | 为啥? |
[06:12] | Cage-free, farm-fresh eggs. | 为了放养的新鲜鸡蛋阿 |
[06:15] | Allow me. | 让我来 |
[06:17] | – What are you? An idiot? – No. | – 你咋了?有病? – 不是 |
[06:20] | Hold it. Hold it. Here. I got it. Catch. | 等等,别急,给,我来付,接着 |
[06:27] | Hey, driver’s license. | 嘿,你的驾照 |
[06:30] | Oh, my God. | 噢,我的天 |
[06:33] | – What? – Your hair. | – 怎么了? – 你的头发 |
[06:37] | It’s so thick and lustrous. | 那么浓密还反光 |
[06:40] | I mean, it was. | 我说的是以前 |
[06:42] | Well, it still is. | 其实,它们依然是 |
[06:44] | I shaved my head for my swim team. | 我是因为参加了游泳队才剃的 |
[06:46] | I just liked the way it looked, so I kept it. | 我发现我喜欢这造型,就保持了下来 |
[06:49] | Are you saying that I could be dating this hair? | 你是说我还有机会和这些头发约会? |
[06:53] | I mean, with you under it? | 我是说,头发下面的你? |
[07:12] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:14] | Is that your chicken making all that noise? | 是你的鸡制造的噪音? |
[07:16] | Oh, Jerry loves the morning. | 噢,杰瑞喜欢清晨 |
[07:19] | – Who? – Little Jerry Seinfeld. | – 谁? – 小杰瑞・宋飞 |
[07:24] | – I named my chicken after you. – Thanks. | – 我以你来命名我的母鸡 – 多谢 |
[07:25] | That’s very sweet. But that’s not a chicken. | 这样很贴心,不过这只不是母鸡 |
[07:28] | Of course it is. I picked it out myself. | 它当然是母鸡,我亲自挑选出来的 |
[07:31] | Well, you picked out a rooster. | 好吧,你亲手挑选了只公鸡 |
[07:34] | Well, that would explain Little Jerry’s poor egg production. | 那么这就可以解释小杰瑞那可怜的产量了 |
[07:47] | – This was fun. – Yeah, I had a great time. | – 真有趣 – 是啊,我们度过了一段好时光 |
[07:50] | Five minutes, Mr. Costanza. | 5分钟到了,克斯坦萨先生 |
[07:51] | The whole hour just flew by. | 真觉得光阴似箭 |
[07:54] | – I’ll get that. – Thanks, Bobby. | – 我来收拾 – 谢谢,波比 |
[07:58] | Well, I guess I’ll see you in four days. | 好了,我想4天后我们再见面了 |
[08:01] | Yeah. Go out and have a ball with the guys. | 是啊,出去后你就和朋友们去舞会什么的 |
[08:03] | I’ll be waiting right here for you. | 而我会在这里等着你 |
[08:05] | Of course you will. | 当然你会等着我 |
[08:08] | You’re the best. | 你是最棒的 |
[08:13] | – Hello. – Jerry… | – 喂 – 杰瑞… |
[08:15] | …Leo told us he saw your bounced check. | …里奥告诉我们,他看到你的支票退票了 |
[08:17] | – Are you having money problems? – I’m not having money problems. | – 你现在手头很拮据么? – 我手头不紧阿 |
[08:21] | Enough with the comedy. You’re very clever. | 别再做喜剧了,你很能干的 |
[08:23] | You should look into advertising. | 你应该往广告业那边闯闯 |
[08:25] | He never even called Ed Roydlick. They were looking for someone. | 他就没有给艾德・罗伊德里克打过电话 他们正在找演员 |
[08:29] | I’m not calling Ed Roydlick. I’m doing fine. | 我不会给艾德・罗伊德里克电话的 我现在干得很好 |
[08:31] | That’s it. I’m gonna send you $50. | 别说了,我这就给你寄50元 |
[08:34] | You are not sending me $50. | 你不能给我寄钱! |
[08:36] | We’re sending you $50. Morty, get me an envelope. | 我们这就给你寄,莫蒂,拿信封来 |
[08:39] | I swear to God, if you send me $50, you are gonna be so sorry. | 我向天发誓,如果你们给我寄钱 我会让你们实实在在地后悔的 |
[08:44] | – I don’t see envelopes. – They’re right in front of you. | – 我找不到信封 – 它们就在你面前 |
[08:46] | Oh, for heaven’s sakes. Let me show you. | 噢,看在上帝的份上,我指给你看 |
[08:49] | Ma, Ma, Ma! | 妈,妈! |
[08:56] | – How are the folks? – Good. | – 家里人怎样? – 很好 |
[08:59] | – So movie tonight? – I thought you were going with Celia. | – 那么今晚看电影吗? – 我记得你要和希利亚约会阿 |
[09:03] | I did. I’m back. | 约过会了,我回来了 |
[09:04] | I love this relationship. I feel so liberated. | 我爱这样的关系,我好像被解放了一样 |
[09:08] | Having her in jail? | 因为她在监狱里面管不了你? |
[09:09] | Yeah, the only thing that bothers me is I’m just coming up with this now. | 对阿,唯一让我心烦的是 为什么我现在才找到这样的对象 |
[09:14] | Yeah, dating a convicted felon. I don’t know how you missed it. | 是啊,一个犯人对象 不知道为什么你以前没有遇到过 |
[09:18] | Here. Take a look at that. | 看,看看这个 |
[09:22] | Kurt’s an organ donor. | 噢,科特捐过器官 |
[09:24] | No, he’s not bald. | 不是这个,看他不是秃头 |
[09:27] | Look, he’s got a full head of hair. | 看,他有满头的头发 |
[09:29] | So he just shaves his head for no reason? | 然后他就毫无来由地剃光了? |
[09:31] | That’s like using a wheelchair for the fun of it. | 这就好像为了好玩坐轮椅一样 |
[09:35] | And he’s growing it in just for me. | 现在他要为了我留头发 |
[09:37] | It’s mine. It’s all mine. | 属于我,全属于我的头发 |
[09:40] | – It’s just hair. – No, it’s not just hair. Look. | – 那只是普通头发而已 – 不,那不是普通头发,看 |
[09:45] | – It’s brown. – It’s chestnut with auburn highlights. | – 普通的棕色 – 那是带发亮的赤褐色的栗子色 |
[09:50] | – So? – You know, you’re not around women. | – 所以? – 你看,你根本不了解女人 |
[09:53] | You don’t know how important a man’s hair is. | 你根本不知道一个男人头发的重要性 |
[10:02] | I’m sorry, George, but it’s true. | 乔治,你的头发我很抱歉,但那是事实 |
[10:05] | I knew it. | 我一直知道 |
[10:12] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:14] | – Hey, Kramer, nice rooster. – Yeah. | – 嘿,克莱默,不错的公鸡 – 是啊 |
[10:17] | – What’s his name? – Well, this is Little Jerry Seinfeld. | – 他叫什么? – 呃,他叫小杰瑞・宋飞 |
[10:20] | Little Jerry Seinfeld. Does he bounce checks? | 小杰瑞・宋飞,他的支票也会退票么? |
[10:25] | Look, can’t you take Jerry’s check down? | 听着,你就不能把杰瑞的那张支票取下来么? |
[10:28] | Sorry, Kramer, can’t help you. | 抱歉,克莱默,无能为力 |
[10:30] | Hey, hey, Jerry. Come on. | 嘿!嘿,杰瑞,别这样 |
[10:32] | Oh, sorry. | 噢,抱歉 |
[10:34] | – I like the way he handles himself. – Oh, yeah. | – 我喜欢他解决争斗的方式 – 噢,是啊 |
[10:45] | – Oh, it’s coming in already. – Yeah. | – 噢,这么快就长出来了 – 是啊 |
[10:48] | Wow, you have some very nice little seedlings here. | 哇,你这里长了些小小草 |
[10:56] | – What? – Well, it doesn’t seem… | – 怎么了? – 嗯,看起来… |
[10:58] | …to be coming in so good over here or here. | …这一带和这一带有点荒凉 |
[11:04] | – What do you mean? – Well, I don’t know. | – 这是什么意思? – 我不知道啊 |
[11:08] | How long have you been shaving your head for? | 你留光头多久了? |
[11:11] | About three years. | 大概三年了 |
[11:14] | Oh, my God. | 噢,天啊 |
[11:16] | I’m going bald. | 我开始秃头了 |
[11:21] | George, I’m so glad to see you. | 乔治,很高兴见到你 |
[11:24] | Hey, I brought you some cigarettes. | 嘿,我给你带来了几条烟 |
[11:26] | You buy yourself something nice. | 你可以买点好东西给自己 |
[11:28] | Good news. I’m up for parole. | 有好消息,我有机会假释了 |
[11:34] | Parole? That’s dynamite. | 假释?这消息真劲爆 |
[11:41] | Marcelino’s taking down the check? | 马希利诺要把那张支票取下来了? |
[11:43] | Yeah, well, it comes down if Little Jerry Seinfeld wins the cockfight. | 是的,只要小杰瑞・宋飞赢下斗鸡比赛 |
[11:46] | Great. | 好极了 |
[11:48] | What? | 说的啥? |
[11:50] | Well, Marcelino, he has cockfights in the back of his store. | 马希利诺在他的杂货店后面开斗鸡比赛 |
[11:53] | Yeah, so he says if Little Jerry Seinfeld wins… | 所以他说如果小杰瑞・宋飞能胜出… |
[11:56] | …the check comes down. | …就取下那张支票 |
[11:58] | Kramer, cockfighting is illegal. | 克莱默,私办斗鸡比赛是犯法的 |
[11:59] | Only in the United States. | 那只是美国法律而已 |
[12:01] | – It’s inhumane. – No, Jerry, it’s not what you think it is. | – 那太残忍了 – 不,杰瑞,事情不是你想的那样 |
[12:04] | It’s two roosters pecking at each other. | 那是两只鸡互相啄对方 |
[12:08] | – What? – Yeah. | – 是吗? – 是啊 |
[12:10] | Well, I thought they wore gloves and helmets. | 呃,我以为他们会戴上头盔和拳套 |
[12:14] | You know, like American Gladiators. | 就像节目“美国角斗士”里的一样 |
[12:16] | No, Kramer, Little Jerry could get hurt. | 不,克莱默,小杰瑞・宋飞会受伤的 |
[12:18] | Well, I left him with Marcelino. | 我把他留在了马希利诺那里 |
[12:21] | My Little Jerry. | 我的小杰瑞阿 |
[12:30] | Hey, did you get Little Jerry? Is he okay? | 嘿,你找到小杰瑞了么?他还好么? |
[12:32] | Oh, well, he’s more than okay. He won. | 噢,其实,他再好不过了,他赢了 |
[12:35] | – You let him fight? – I couldn’t get there in time to stop it. | – 你让他比赛了? – 我来不及去阻止他们 |
[12:38] | But you should’ve seen Little Jerry, Jerry. | 但你真应该在场看小杰瑞,杰瑞 |
[12:40] | Flapping his wings and strutting his stuff. | 他当时拍动翅膀向对手示威 |
[12:43] | He was pecking and weaving and bobbing and talking trash. | 他对对手又啄又拍,不断进攻还满口脏话 |
[12:48] | He didn’t even have to touch him. The other rooster ran out of the ring. | 他甚至不需要击中对手 另一只公鸡就跑出圈了 |
[12:53] | The whole fight lasted two seconds. | 整场比赛才进行了2秒钟 |
[12:55] | – How long do they usually last? – Five seconds. | – 一般斗鸡都持续多久? – 5秒 |
[12:58] | Marcelino says he’s taking your check down today. | 马希利诺说他今天就把那张支票取下来 |
[13:00] | – Great. – Hey. | – 好极了 – 嘿 |
[13:03] | – Celia is up for parole. – Hey, Little Jerry won his cockfight. | – 希利亚要假释出来了 – 嘿,小杰瑞刚赢了场斗鸡比赛 |
[13:06] | – What? – Who? | – 啥斗鸡? – 希利亚谁? |
[13:09] | I’m too tired. | 我有点累 |
[13:12] | Listen. I want you to come by later. All right? | 听着,晚点到我家来,好么? |
[13:14] | – We’re having a victory party. – Okay. | – 我们要为小杰瑞办个胜利晚会 – 好的 |
[13:18] | It’s over, Jerry. She’s getting out. | 都完了,杰瑞,她要出来了 |
[13:22] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:25] | She’s been locked up for two years. | 她被关了两年 |
[13:26] | She’s gonna want to make up for lost time. | 她想补偿那失去的岁月 |
[13:29] | Dinners, movies, talking. | 上饭馆、看电影、谈谈心 |
[13:35] | In other words, a normal relationship. | 一句话:普通的恋爱 |
[13:37] | That’s no good. | 那样太坏了 |
[13:40] | I’ve tried it straight, Jerry. We’ve all seen the results. | 我试着看开点,杰瑞 但是结果是早就猜到了 |
[13:44] | I think for me… | 我想我只能… |
[13:46] | …sick is the only way to go. | …就这么沉沦下去了 |
[13:49] | Well, she’ll still be an ex-con. | 唔,她至少曾经是犯人阿 |
[13:51] | It’s not the same. | 放出来就不同了 |
[13:53] | Hey, if you two were meant to be together… | 嘿,如果你们俩注定要在一起… |
[13:56] | …I’m sure the cops will pick her up on something. | …她一定会再犯事被抓进去的 |
[14:02] | Kurt? | 科特? |
[14:05] | What’s with the sweats? Aren’t we going out? | 你的汗衫怎么了?我们不是要出去约会么? |
[14:09] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[14:12] | You got a big stain on your shirt. | 你汗衫上有一大块污迹阿 |
[14:16] | Oh, yeah, a meatball fell out of my sandwich. | 噢,对,一大块肉从我的三文治上掉下来 |
[14:19] | You already ate? | 你已经吃过饭了? |
[14:20] | It’s from yesterday. | 这个是昨天留下来的 |
[14:26] | Jerry, you missed a hell of a cockfight last night. | 杰瑞,你昨晚错过了一场精彩绝伦的斗鸡 |
[14:29] | Then what is my check still doing up? We had a deal. | 那张支票怎么还挂着?不是说好了么? |
[14:32] | – Now we have a new deal. – New deal? | – 我们有新的约定了 – 新的? |
[14:34] | When Little Jerry Seinfeld is mine, the check will be yours. | 当小杰瑞・宋飞归我的时候,支票归你 |
[14:38] | This is outrageous. | 你欺人太甚了 |
[14:41] | Pack of Juicy Fruit. | 来包果汁味的 |
[14:43] | – Eighty-five cents. – Eighty-five cents? | – 85美分 – 85美分?! |
[14:45] | That is outrageous. | 这欺人太甚了! |
[14:50] | Kramer, Marcelino wants us to sell him Little Jerry Seinfeld. | 克莱默,马希利诺要我们把小杰瑞卖给他 |
[14:52] | Well, that’s out of the question. | 这个免谈 |
[14:54] | But cockfighting is an illegal and immoral activity. | 但是斗鸡是个不道德并且违法的活动 |
[14:57] | Yeah, if you’ve got a loser. But Little Jerry was born to cockfight. | 如果他是一个孬种,你就是对的 但是小杰瑞天生就是斗鸡的料 |
[15:02] | No, no more cockfighting. | 不,别再斗鸡了 |
[15:04] | Let’s just sell him to Marcelino and be done with it. | 我们就把他卖给马希利诺,然后就结了 |
[15:07] | – I think you’re jealous. – Of what? | – 我想你在妒忌 – 妒忌什么? |
[15:10] | Yeah, you see in Little Jerry Seinfeld the unlimited future you once had. | 是啊,你在小杰瑞・宋飞身上 看到了你曾经拥有的辉煌未来 |
[15:15] | Now, just because Jerry Seinfeld is a has-been… | 那么,别因为杰瑞・宋飞只有曾经… |
[15:18] | …don’t make Little Jerry Seinfeld a never-was. | …而拒绝让小杰瑞・宋飞拥有未来 |
[15:21] | – Kramer, give me that rooster. – No more! You hate him… | – 克莱默,把公鸡给我 – 别再说了,你恨他… |
[15:23] | …because he’s doing more with your name than you ever will! | …因为他继承了你的名字 并且得到了你没有得到过的功名 |
[15:31] | George, Celia has listed you as a character reference. | 乔治,希利亚希望你做她的假释申请证明人 |
[15:35] | Whatever you can tell us would be helpful in her getting parole. | 你即将说的一切都将能帮助她获得假释 |
[15:41] | Well, anything I could do to help. | 好的,只要我能帮上忙 |
[15:44] | She’s a wonderful girl. Very smart, very crafty. | 她是个很棒的姑娘,非常精明,非常狡猾 |
[15:50] | Does she have any plans after she’s released? | 她有什么出狱后的计划吗? |
[15:52] | Plans. Schemes. | 很多打算,很多计划 |
[15:54] | She keeps talking about getting back together with her old friends. | 她不断地说要和她的老朋友们在一起 |
[15:58] | You know, “the gang,” she likes to call them. | 你知道的,“帮派”,她一直这样称呼他们 |
[16:01] | Yeah, they’re hatching something. You can count on that. | 对,他们在预谋些什么,我向你保证 |
[16:07] | Jerry, tomorrow night is fight night. Where’s my rooster? | 杰瑞,今晚就有比赛了,我想要的公鸡呢? |
[16:12] | – Kramer won’t sell. – Tell you what I’m going to do. | – 克莱默不卖 – 告诉你我要干什么吧 |
[16:14] | I’m gonna take down your check anyway. | 不论如何我都要把你的支票取下来了 |
[16:16] | Well, thank you, Marcelino. | 那么,谢谢了,马希利诺 |
[16:18] | Well, perhaps some day you will do me a favor. | 如果那样的话,或许某天我会要你帮我个忙 |
[16:21] | And that day is today. | 而某天就是今天 |
[16:24] | Little Jerry Seinfeld must go down… | 小杰瑞・宋飞必须在… |
[16:25] | …in the third round of tomorrow’s main event. | …明天主赛的第三局输 |
[16:28] | – You want Little Jerry to take a dive? – Not so loud. | – 你想小杰瑞斗假鸡? – 别那么大声 |
[16:31] | First of all, I don’t think you can make a rooster take a dive. | 首先,我认为你无法让一只鸡假斗 |
[16:34] | – Can too. – Second of all… | – 我能 – 其次… |
[16:36] | …Jerry Seinfeld, big or little… | …杰瑞・宋飞,不管大杰瑞小杰瑞… |
[16:38] | …doesn’t go down for anyone, anywhere, at any time. | …从来不作弊,不论何时何地,不管为谁 |
[16:41] | Now, I’d appreciate it if you’d please leave. | 现在如果你能马上离开我会很感激地 |
[16:43] | Big Jerry is making a big mistake, Jerry. | 大杰瑞正在犯错误,杰瑞 |
[16:47] | We’ll see about that. | 我们等着瞧 |
[16:52] | Kramer, I’m coming up. We got a cockfight to win. | 克莱默,我就上来 我们有场斗鸡比赛要拿下 |
[16:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:57] | Elaine said you would be the best person I could talk to. | 伊莲说你是帮我渡过困境的最好人选 |
[17:01] | Yeah, classic horseshoe pattern. | 是啊,典型的马蹄形秃顶 |
[17:05] | – I’ve seen a lot of this. – Oh, God. | – 我见过不少这样的人 – 噢,天啊 |
[17:07] | No, no, Kurt, wrong attitude. | 不,不,你不应该带这样的心态 |
[17:09] | – You should be happy. – Happy? Why should I be happy? | – 你应该感到高兴 – 高兴?我怎么会感到高兴? |
[17:12] | You’ve still got pretty good coverage. | 你依然有着很好的覆盖率 |
[17:14] | Once the enemy advances beyond this perimeter… | 一旦你的敌人突破了边界… |
[17:20] | …then you won’t be Kurt anymore. | …那时你就不再是科特了 |
[17:22] | What will I be? | 那我会是谁? |
[17:29] | – How long do I have? – Fourteen months, maybe 10. | – 我还有多少时间? – 14个月,或者10个 |
[17:34] | – Is there anything I can do? – Yes… | – 还有什么我能做的么? – 有的… |
[17:38] | …live, damn it. | …活下去!我靠! |
[17:39] | Live every precious moment as if this was the last year of your life… | 把这剩下的几个月 当成你生命的最后几个年头来过… |
[17:44] | …because in many ways… | …因为不管怎么说… |
[17:47] | …it is. | …也的确是这样… |
[17:52] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[17:56] | Celia, what are you doing here? | 希利亚?你怎么到这来了? |
[17:58] | Well, I didn’t get my parole, so I busted out. | 好吧,我没能通过假释,所以我越狱了 |
[18:01] | And you just decided to pop in? | 然后你决定来找我? |
[18:11] | – Kurt. – Elaine, will you marry me? | – 科特 – 伊莲,嫁给我好么? |
[18:16] | Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. | 噢,对,就这样 |
[18:20] | – Boy, he’s looking good, huh, Jerry? – Yeah. | – 看啊,他看起来很不错,不是么? – 没错 |
[18:23] | All right. I think that’s enough for today. | 好了,我看今天训练就到这 |
[18:28] | Little Jerry is a lean, mean, pecking machine. | 小杰瑞是一个精壮的、毫不留情的啄人机器 |
[18:32] | – What are you doing with that? – I’m just going to heat this up. | – 你用那东西干吗? – 我要把水热一热 |
[18:35] | Make a little hot tub for Little Jerry. | 给小杰瑞泡个热水澡 |
[18:38] | Hey, Kramer… | 嘿,克莱默… |
[18:41] | …be careful. – Yeah. | – …小心些 – 好的 |
[18:43] | – Hey. – Hey, guess what. | – 嘿 – 嘿,猜猜怎么着 |
[18:45] | Little Jerry ran from here to Newman’s in under 30 seconds. | 小杰瑞从这里跑到纽曼的家 只用了不到30秒 |
[18:48] | – Is that good? – I don’t know. | – 那是好事吗? – 不知道 |
[18:51] | – Where have you been? – Celia broke out of prison. | – 你去哪了? – 希利亚从监狱逃出来了 |
[18:55] | I’m sitting at home, she shows up at the door. | 我当时在家,她突然出现在门口 |
[18:57] | – Oh, my God, the break out pop-in. – Yeah. | – 噢,天啊,越狱然后闯入 – 是的 |
[19:01] | And, Jerry, listen to this. | 还有,杰瑞,听着 |
[19:02] | I’ve discovered something better than conjugal-visit sex. | 我发现比夫妻探监室的性爱更爽的事情 |
[19:05] | Fugitive sex. | 逃亡者的性爱 |
[19:08] | – It’s like every time… – George. | – 这就像每次… – 乔治 |
[19:09] | This is a little too much for me. Escape convicts, fugitive sex… | 我一时间没办法接受那么多东西 越狱逃犯,逃犯性爱… |
[19:13] | I got a cockfight to focus on. | 我要专注一场斗鸡比赛 |
[19:20] | Hey, hey, Kurt, slow down. | 嘿,嘿,科特,别着急 |
[19:22] | I can’t just marry you. | 我不能就这么嫁给你啊 我们还需要时间来订婚 |
[19:28] | I need some make-my-girlfriends-jealous time. | 我还需要时间让我的女伴们嫉妒 |
[19:31] | Plus, you want to get to know me. | 另外,你还要了解我 |
[19:33] | Yeah, yeah, that too. | 对,对,这也需要 |
[19:36] | – Well, how much time? – I don’t know. A year? | – 那么,需要多少时间? – 不知道,一年如何? |
[19:40] | No, no, no, it has to be now. | 不,不,不,现在就决定 |
[19:44] | Could I see the ring again? | 能让我再看看那戒指吗? |
[19:52] | So you’re actually considering it? | 那你真的在考虑结婚了? |
[19:53] | Well, it will be a couple of years before he’s completely bald. | 在他完全秃头之前应该还有个一两年吧 |
[19:57] | Those will be good times. | 那会是段很好的时光 |
[19:58] | Marriage is a big step, Elaine. Your life will totally change. | 婚姻是人生大事,伊莲 结婚之后你的人生会被彻底改变 |
[20:01] | Jerry, it’s 3:30 in the morning. I’m at a cockfight. | 杰瑞,现在是凌晨3点半 而我在看斗鸡比赛 |
[20:05] | What am I clinging to? | 这是个什么人生? |
[20:09] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:10] | – Sorry I’m late. – Where’s Celia? | – 抱歉我迟到了 – 希利亚呢? |
[20:12] | She didn’t want to come. She’s not really into sports. | 她不想来,她真的不太喜欢体育运动 |
[20:15] | – Hey, how’s he doing? – Well, he’s got a big sweat going. | – 嘿,他状态怎样? – 他现在正在拼命冒汗 |
[20:18] | Oh, this came for you Express Mail. It’s from your parents. | 噢,这里有一个你的快递,你父母寄来的 |
[20:22] | – Hi. | – Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[20:24] | “Fifty dollars.” I don’t believe this. | “50元”,难以置信 |
[20:28] | There’s Marcelino. | 马希利诺在那 |
[20:31] | Look at the size of his bird. | 他的公鸡真大 |
[20:34] | That looks like a dog with a glove on his head. | 看起来就是只大狗头上戴了手套 |
[20:41] | Hi, is George back from the cockfight yet? | 嗨,乔治看完斗鸡回来了么? |
[20:43] | I’ve got to thank him. He changed my life. | 我特地来谢谢他的,他改变了我的人生 |
[20:45] | No. Must’ve been a good fight. Not back. | 还没,一定是比赛很激烈,还没回来 |
[20:47] | Damn. | 靠 |
[20:49] | Sorry to bother you, Mr. Costanza. | 抱歉打扰您,克斯坦萨先生 |
[20:51] | Well, well, well, look who’s here. | 看看谁在这 |
[20:54] | Oh, man. | 噢,老天 |
[20:55] | Mr. Costanza, you’re under arrest… | 克斯坦萨先生,你现在因… |
[20:57] | …for aiding and abetting a known fugitive. | …帮助和唆使一个在逃犯被逮捕 |
[20:59] | – I’m not George Costanza. – Save it. | – 我不是乔治・克斯坦萨 – 省省吧 |
[21:02] | We know you’re bald. We know it’s you. Let’s go. | 我们知道你是秃头 我们知道是你干的,跟我们走吧 |
[21:09] | Okay. I got the whole scoop. | 好了,我有内幕消息 |
[21:10] | Marcelino flew the bird in from Ecuador. | 马希利诺的鸡是从厄瓜多尔来的 |
[21:13] | – He’s 68-0. – He’s a ringer. | – 他的赔率是68比0 – 这是冒名顶替的鸡 |
[21:16] | Where’s the tamale guy? | 做庄的人在哪? |
[21:20] | Little Jerry’s gonna get his clock cleaned. | 小杰瑞连毛都会被啄光的 |
[21:22] | I’ve got to get him out of there. | 我要把他救出来 |
[21:26] | Little Jerry! | 小杰瑞! |
[21:29] | Kramer! | 克莱默! |
[21:34] | Stop the fight! | 停止比赛! |
[21:39] | Tamale! | 庄家! |
[22:04] | Why? Why’d you get into a fistfight with the cop? | 为什么?为什么你要殴打警察? |
[22:07] | – You were innocent. – They thought I was George. | – 你是无辜的阿 – 他们误以为我是乔治 |
[22:09] | I’m not that bald. | 我还没那么秃 |
[22:11] | And I have too little time left to take that crap, so I slugged him. | 但是我没有时间去给他们解释 所以直接揍了他们一顿 |
[22:15] | How long are you gonna be in here for? | 你要在里面呆多久? |
[22:18] | Well, my lawyer says 14 months, but with good behavior maybe 10. | 我的律师说14个月,如果表现好10个月 |
[22:24] | – So 10 to 14 months? – Yeah. | – 那就是10到14个月? – 没错 |