时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | If big man wants a new scoreboard… | |
[00:08] | …I don’t wanna be the one to tell him no. | 我可不想亲自告诉他不行 |
[00:10] | No one in the park is gonna be able to see it from there. | 没人会从公园里看到它 |
[00:13] | Well, why don’t we just put a monitor in the skybox? | 那我们为什么不在豪华包厢里放显示器? |
[00:18] | Hey, George… | 嘿,乔治 |
[00:19] | …the ocean called. They’re running out of shrimp. | 大海打电话来说,他们的虾快捕光了 |
[00:33] | “The ocean called. They’re running out of shrimp.” | 大海打电话说,他们的虾快捕光了… |
[00:36] | You got your shrimp. | 你用虾来损我 |
[00:40] | Oh, yes. That’s what I should have said. | 啊,对呀,当时我该这么说的 |
[00:45] | Damn it! | 该死的! |
[00:51] | “The ocean called, they’re running out of shrimp”? | “大海打电话说虾快捕光了?” |
[00:53] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, but then I said to him: | 对 对,不过然后我对他说 |
[00:55] | “Oh, yeah? Well, the jerk store called, and they’re running out of you.” | 是吗? 蠢蛋商店也打电话来说你被卖光了 |
[01:00] | Really? That’s great. You said that to him? | 是吗?这句不错,你是这么跟他说的? |
[01:02] | Well, actually, I thought it up on the way over here. | 呃,实际上,是我在来这的路上想到的 |
[01:06] | Oh, that’s not quite the same. | 哦,那就不一样了 |
[01:08] | No, no, it’s not. | 是啊,不一样 |
[01:10] | You don’t know this guy. It would have been so sweet. | 你不了解他,这句话再适合他不过了 |
[01:14] | – I’m gonna grab a can of balls. – All right. | – 我去买盒球 – 好 |
[01:17] | Hello. My name is Milos. How can I help you? | 你好,我是米洛斯 请问您需要点什么? |
[01:20] | I need a can of balls. | 我要一盒球 |
[01:21] | A can of balls for the nice guy. | 给这个帅哥一盒球 |
[01:26] | You don’t plan to hit these balls with that racket, do you? | 你不是打算用这个球拍打球吧? |
[01:35] | Checking out the staff picks, Miss Benes? | 贝尼斯小姐,看影片推介吗? |
[01:37] | Oh, hey. | 啊,嗨 |
[01:40] | This Vincent guy, he is the best. | 这个叫文森特推荐的很不错 |
[01:41] | He and I have the same taste in movies. | 他和我看电影的品味差不多 |
[01:43] | Well, Vincent is an art-house goon. | 呃,文森特是个严肃的呆子 |
[01:46] | I stick to the Gene rack. | 我还是喜欢基恩・莱克 |
[01:48] | Gene? Oh, he’s so stupid and mainstream. | 基恩?很蠢而且还很主旋律 |
[01:53] | I’ve seen all of these, so I went with the Kramer pick. | 这些我都看过,所以我看克莱默的推荐 |
[01:56] | The Other Side of Darkness. I never heard of that one. | 《黑暗的尽头》,我从来没听说过 |
[01:59] | Yeah, it went straight to video. | 对,它直接出了录像带 |
[02:03] | That makes me the premiere. | 让我有机会看首映 |
[02:09] | Jerry? Have you ever seen the movie The Other Side of Darkness? | 杰瑞,你看过《黑暗的尽头》那部电影没? |
[02:12] | – No. – It’s about this woman in a coma. | – 没 – 是关于一个昏迷中的女人的 |
[02:15] | Well, I couldn’t finish watching it, so I want you to read this. | 那个,我没看完 所以我想你看一下这个 |
[02:20] | “I, Cosmo Kramer… | 我,卡斯莫・克莱默 |
[02:22] | …having just seen the movie The Other Side of Darkness… | 刚刚看了《黑暗的尽头》这部电影 |
[02:25] | …and not wanting to be in a coma like that lady in the movie… | 但是不想和电影中的昏迷的女人一样 |
[02:30] | …hereby want Jerry Seinfeld to remove my life support… | 在此希望杰瑞・宋飞能撤走我的补养机 |
[02:33] | …feeding machine, lung blower, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.” | 比如营养机,呼吸机,等等等等 |
[02:38] | – Can you do that for me? – I don’t know if… | – 你能替我办到吗? – 我不知道… |
[02:40] | …what you have here constitutes a legally binding document. | 你这个需要一个有约束力的法律文件 |
[02:43] | Well, I’m gonna type it up. | 我准备把它打印出来 |
[02:46] | Yes, of course, but even so, you may wanna talk to a lawyer. | 当然,就算这样你也得找个律师谈一下 |
[02:49] | Yeah, well, Jackie Chiles, he put a restraining order on me. | 是,不过杰吉・切尔斯给了我一项禁止令 |
[02:52] | I’m not allowed within 200 feet of his office. | 我不能接近他的办公室200英尺以内 |
[02:55] | I couldn’t even give him his Christmas present. | 我连圣诞礼物都不能亲自给他 |
[02:58] | Oh, hey, new racket, huh? | 嘿,新球拍啊? |
[03:00] | Yeah, I wasn’t gonna get it, but this guy, Milos, who runs the pro shop… | 是啊,本来没打算买的 但是那个卖器械的小子,米洛斯 |
[03:04] | …he really recommended it. | 竭力向我推荐这个 |
[03:05] | In fact, it’s the only racket he plays with. | 事实上他只用这个球拍打球 |
[03:08] | You’re not gonna need this anymore. | 那你以后再也不需要用这个了 |
[03:12] | Hey, this is the Z page of my address book. | 嘿,这是我电话本的最后一页 |
[03:14] | Oh, yeah, I put all your Z’s on the weights-and-measures page. | 是的,我把那页内容都抄在度量衡那页上了 |
[03:25] | Bravo, Vincent. Bravo. | 太棒了,文森特,太棒了… |
[03:36] | – What? – Did you enjoy the movie? | – 你是谁? – 你喜欢那部电影么? |
[03:40] | Who is this? | – 你是谁? |
[03:43] | It’s Vincent. | – 我是文森特 |
[03:45] | Of Vincent’s picks? | 推荐影片的文森特? |
[03:48] | The same. | 是的 |
[03:53] | He called you? | 他打给你了? |
[03:55] | Must have got my number off the computer. | 一定是从电脑上看到我电话了 |
[03:57] | We ended up talking for like two hours. | 我们聊了差不多两个小时 |
[03:59] | To a guy you’ve never met? | 和一个你从来没见过的人? |
[04:01] | Your screening process is getting ever more rigorous. | 你的筛选标准越来越野了 |
[04:05] | I’m trying to meet him. He’s never at the video store. | 我想约他出来,他不在那家店做了 |
[04:07] | They said he sets his own hours. | 他们说他现在自己做 |
[04:11] | – Little help! Hey. – Here. | – 帮个忙! – 给 |
[04:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:16] | Oh, my God, that guy is terrible. | 天哪,那人太差了 |
[04:20] | Hey, how come we played at this crummy place instead of your club? | 嘿,为什么我们不去你的俱乐部 要在这么个地方打? |
[04:23] | George used up all my guest passes already. | 乔治把我的会员卡的次数用光了 |
[04:27] | – Come on. – Thank you. | – 拜托… – 谢谢 |
[04:30] | Here you go. | 给 |
[04:35] | Milos? | 米洛斯? |
[04:36] | Oh, hey. How you doing? | 哦,嘿,你好 |
[04:42] | Okay. We should wrap it up here. | 好了,我们该来正经的了 |
[04:52] | So he’s bad. What do you care? | 就算他打的差,你在乎什么? |
[04:54] | Elaine, I paid $200 for this racket… | 伊莲,我花了200美元买这个拍子 |
[04:57] | …because he said it’s the only one he plays with. | 因为他说这是只用这个牌子 |
[05:00] | He could have played just as well with a log. | 他打得就跟一块木头似的 |
[05:05] | Hey. All right, I talked to this lawyer guy, Shellbach. | 嘿,我和赛尔巴赫律师谈过了 |
[05:09] | He’s gonna set me up, but you gotta come with me to be the executor. | 但是你要和我去办理委托人手续 |
[05:12] | The executor of what? | 什么的委托人? |
[05:14] | Kramer wants to die with dignity. | 克莱默想带着尊严死去 |
[05:16] | There’s a feather in your cap. | 你的帽子上有片羽毛 |
[05:19] | I don’t wanna be a vegetable, Elaine. I just want out. | 我不想变成植物人,伊莲 我只是想走掉 |
[05:25] | Sometimes in life, the gods smile upon you, my friends. | 生活中总会有上帝垂青你的时刻 |
[05:30] | Did you get someone to take that Canadian quarter? | 你找到人来对付那个加拿大笑星了吗? |
[05:35] | I got another meeting with Reilly… | 我和雷利再开一次会 |
[05:37] | …a whole new audience, and I bet I can get him to try that line again. | 跟新人一起开,我赌他会再说一次那笑话 |
[05:41] | Who’s Reilly? | 雷利是谁? |
[05:42] | George was scarfing shrimp at this meeting, and this guy says: | 开会的时候,乔治拼命地吃虾 这家伙说 |
[05:45] | “Hey, George, the ocean called. They’re running out of shrimp.” | 嘿,乔治,大海打电话来说虾快捕光了 |
[05:54] | Listen to the comeback: | 听听我的回击 |
[05:56] | “Oh, yeah? Well, the jerk store called. They’re running out of you.” | 是吗?蠢蛋商店打电话来说你被卖光了 |
[06:03] | What? You gotta be kidding me. | 怎么?别装严肃了 |
[06:05] | How about this one? How about: | 那这个怎么样,这个 |
[06:07] | “Your cranium called. It’s got some space to rent.” | “你的头盖骨说,里面有空位出租” |
[06:14] | – What does that mean? – Hey, here you go: | – 那是什么意思? – 那这样子 |
[06:16] | “Hey, Reilly, the zoo called. You’re due back by 6.” | 嘿,雷利,动物园打电话来叫你六点前回去 |
[06:18] | No, no, no, you’re not helping me. | 不 不 不 你们都是瞎帮忙 |
[06:22] | Look, just tell him you had sex with his wife. That’ll get him. | 就告诉他你和他老婆上床了 这样就够了 |
[06:27] | I’m not looking for another line. I got the line. | 我不是在找新的点子 我已经找到了 |
[06:30] | Look, George, just think about it, you know? | 乔治,想想看,明白吗? |
[06:32] | You’re married, how would you feel if somebody says… | 你结婚的话,如果有人告诉你和你老婆… |
[06:35] | …they just had sex… – You see? | 你是什么感觉,明白吗? |
[06:36] | This is why I hate writing with a large group. | 这就是为什么我讨厌和一大群人写作 |
[06:39] | Everybody has their own opinions, and it all gets homogenized… | 每个人都有自己的观点 然后就都被同化了 |
[06:42] | …and you lose the whole edge of it. | 你就失去了你自己的风格 |
[06:44] | I’m going with “jerk store.” “Jerk store” is the line. | 我要用“蠢蛋商店” “蠢蛋商店”才是正路 |
[06:48] | Jerk store. Yes. | 就要“蠢蛋商店”! |
[07:01] | Did you take this out of the garbage? | 你把它从垃圾堆里捡回来了? |
[07:03] | It’s still got spring in the strings. | 它的线还很有弹性啊 |
[07:05] | Oh, Jerry, this is a piece of junk. | 杰瑞,这就是一块垃圾 |
[07:08] | How are you gonna be the executor of my living will? | 你怎么做我遗嘱的受托人啊 |
[07:10] | You see, you can’t let go. | 你看,你根本舍不得 |
[07:15] | Trust me, Kramer, given the legal opportunity, I will kill you. | 克莱默,相信我,有合法机会的话 我一定会杀了你 |
[07:20] | I wish I could believe you. | 我希望我能相信你 |
[07:23] | Hey, Elaine, do you have some free time tomorrow afternoon? | 伊莲,你明天下午有空么? |
[07:26] | – Me? – Yeah, because you’re perfect. | – 我? – 对,你是最完美的人选 |
[07:28] | You’re a calculating, cold-hearted business woman. | 你是精于算计,冷血无情的生意人 |
[07:30] | When there’s dirty work to be done, you don’t mind stomping on throats. | 要是有什么脏活要做的话 你不会介意抻到喉咙上 |
[07:34] | Oh, come on. | 哦,少来了 |
[07:38] | Situation number four: You’re breathing on your own… | 第四种情况,你能自我呼吸 |
[07:42] | …you’re conscious, but with no muscular function. | 有意识,但已经失去了肌肉活动 |
[07:45] | Well, would I be able to communicate? | 那,我还能和别人沟通么? |
[07:47] | I don’t see how. | 我不知道你怎么沟通 |
[07:51] | I don’t like the sound of this one. | 我不喜欢这个声音 |
[07:53] | Yeah, let’s pull the cord, huh? | 嗯,把它打开吧? |
[07:56] | Yank it like you’re starting a mower. | 猛拉一下,犹如拉动了割草机 |
[08:01] | Moving on. | 继续 |
[08:03] | You have liver, kidneys and gallbladder… | 你的肝,胆,肾正常 |
[08:06] | …but no central nervous system. | 但是中枢神经已经失去控制力了 |
[08:13] | Well, I gotta have a central nervous system. | 呃,我还是要我的中枢神经系统 |
[08:16] | Okay. One lung, blind, and you’re eating through a tube. | 好的 一个肺,失明,需要依靠管道进食 |
[08:22] | No, that’s not my style. | 不行,那个不是我的风格 |
[08:24] | Boring. | 平淡无奇 |
[08:27] | All right. You can eat, but machines do everything else. | 那么你可以进食 但是其他事项都是机器在做 |
[08:34] | I’d stick. | 我保留这个 |
[08:37] | Yeah, yeah, stick, because I could still go to the coffee shop. | 是的,我保留,因为 我还可以去咖啡店 |
[08:41] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[08:45] | – Hello, Milos. – Jerry. | – 你好,米洛斯 – 杰瑞 |
[08:47] | Thank God you got my message. | 谢天谢地你收到我留言了 |
[08:49] | Thank you so much for coming down here. Listen… | 你能来真是太好了,是这样的 |
[08:52] | You know, I spent $200 on a racket… | 我说,我花了200美元买了个拍子 |
[08:54] | …I thought you knew what you were talking about. | 我以为你真的很了解 |
[08:56] | You can’t even play. | 但是你居然连球都不会打 |
[08:58] | Believe me, it is Milos’ great shame… | 对不起,这是我米洛斯的耻辱 |
[09:00] | …but, Jerry, I could lose my business if anybody find out. | 可是杰瑞,要是其他人知道了 我就没生意做了 |
[09:04] | How would you like extra year membership on the club? | 我给你一张明年的会员卡作为补偿怎么样? |
[09:08] | – Free, no charge. – You could do that? | – 免费的,不花钱 – 你能弄到? |
[09:12] | Jerry, for you, anything. | 杰瑞,为了你,任何事 |
[09:21] | Game, set and match, huh, Milos? | 开赛,中盘,搞定,米洛斯? |
[09:25] | Jerry, I’m so sorry. | 杰瑞,对不起 |
[09:27] | They tell me there is no way they can do it. | 他们告诉我会员卡不行 |
[09:30] | Is there anything else I could do for you? Anything at all? | 有什么其他事情我能为你做的么? 任何事情 |
[09:34] | I refund your money. | 我把钱退给你 |
[09:35] | Milos, I don’t even care about the money. | 米洛斯,我不是在乎那点钱 |
[09:37] | I just feel like I was taken by the worst tennis player… | 我只是觉得我被最烂的网球爱好者玩了… |
[09:43] | I make it up to you. | 我会补偿你的 |
[09:44] | Yeah, you make it up to me. | 是,你会补偿我 |
[09:48] | Tennis, anyone? | 网球,还有人玩? |
[09:54] | Oh, this is the one Vincent told me about. | 哦,这是文森特和我说起过的 |
[09:57] | The Pain and the Yearning. | 《回忆和苦痛》 |
[10:01] | “An old woman experiences pain and yearning.” | 一个年老女人的经历,痛苦的回忆… |
[10:06] | A hundred and ninety-two minutes? | 192分钟? |
[10:10] | That’s a lot of yearning, huh? | 那还真是挺多回忆的,哈 |
[10:12] | You know, these movies are great… | 你知道么,这些电影都不错 |
[10:14] | …but they are just so emotionally exhausting. | 但是就是很伤神 |
[10:17] | Well, what you need is some summertime adolescent high jinks. | 那你得看点轻松活泼的电影 |
[10:21] | – Really? – Let’s see what Dr. Gene prescribes. | – 真的? – 看看基恩推荐了什么 |
[10:25] | Oh, here. Weekend at Bernie’s LL. Now, that’s an hilarious premise. | 这个,《伯尼的周末2》 这个比较活泼 |
[10:31] | – Well… – Yeah, get it. | – 呃 – 就这个了 |
[10:32] | – Yeah, I could use a chuckle. – Yeah. | – 好吧,我也笑笑 – 嗯 |
[10:36] | – What are you getting? – Nothing. | – 你拿了什么? – 什么都没拿 |
[10:37] | I’m gonna finish watching The Other Side of Darkness. | 我还没看完《黑暗的尽头》呢 |
[10:40] | – How much you got left? – About two hours. | – 还剩多少 – 两个小时吧 |
[10:43] | Yeah, she shot in that coma pretty quick. | 电影开始没多久她就昏迷了 |
[10:49] | Bernie is dead, you morons. | 伯尼已经死了,笨蛋 |
[10:52] | Just because he’s wearing sunglasses, he looks alive? | 就因为他戴着太阳镜就觉得他还活着? |
[10:56] | How long is this weekend, anyway? | 这个到底多长啊?哦… |
[11:02] | – Hello? – How’s the movie, Elaine? | – 喂? – 伊莲,那个电影怎么样? |
[11:07] | – Vincent? – A Gene pick. | – 是文森特吗? – 你在看基恩推荐的 |
[11:10] | How could you? L thought we had something special. | 你怎么能这样? 我还以为我们有种默契 |
[11:14] | No, it doesn’t mean anything. | 不,这并不代表什么 |
[11:17] | I’m not even gonna rewind it. | 我都没打算重看 |
[11:20] | Vincent? | 文森特? |
[11:23] | All right. Let’s get to it. | 我们开始吧 |
[11:26] | Wait a minute. What about Reilly? | 等一下,雷利呢? |
[11:28] | Reilly doesn’t work here anymore. | 雷利不在这工作了 |
[11:30] | What? I didn’t hear about that. | 什么?我怎么没听说过? |
[11:33] | We only wake you up for the important meetings. | 我们只在有重要会议的时候叫醒你 |
[11:41] | – Hello. | – Hello. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[11:45] | Didn’t I see you at the pro shop yesterday? | 我是不是昨天在运动商品店见到过你 |
[11:47] | I think so. I’m Patty. Milos gave me your address. | 我想是的,我叫帕蒂 米洛斯给了我你的地址 |
[11:50] | I hope you don’t mind me waiting for you here. | 我想你不介意我在这等你吧 |
[11:53] | Oh, that Milos. | 那个米洛斯真是的… |
[11:55] | Well, what should we do? Care for a cup of coffee? | 呃,那我们去喝杯咖啡? |
[11:59] | Why don’t we just go up to your apartment? | 为什么不直接去你的公寓? |
[12:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:08] | Gotta be an easier way. | 真是容易多了 |
[12:11] | Doctor, how’s her coma? | 医生,她病情怎么样了? |
[12:12] | Oh, exactly the same. | 哦,还是那样 |
[12:14] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[12:16] | She’s coming out of the coma. | 她醒过来了 |
[12:20] | Mrs. Albright, can you hear me? Are you okay? | 阿布莱特夫人,你能听到我说话吗? 你还好吗? |
[12:24] | L feel so rested and refreshed. | 我歇够了 |
[12:28] | Get me a toothbrush. | 给我个牙刷 |
[12:32] | So you play tennis? | 你也打网球? |
[12:35] | Enough talk, Jerry. | 说的够多了,杰瑞 |
[12:37] | Not for me. I love chatting. | 对我来说不多,我喜欢聊天 |
[12:41] | No, no, I can’t do this. | 不行,不行,我做不到 |
[12:43] | I can’t go through with this, not even for him. | 我做不到,就算是为了他也不行 |
[12:45] | – Who? – Milos, my husband. | – 为了谁? – 米洛斯,我丈夫 |
[12:51] | Your husband? | 你丈夫? |
[13:01] | And so concerned was he that word of his poor tennis skills might leak out… | 他怕你把他网球很烂的事情说出去 |
[13:07] | …he chose to offer you his wife as some sort of medieval sexual payola. | 他选择了用他的妻子来对你进行性贿赂? |
[13:14] | He’s new around here. | 他是个新手 |
[13:17] | So details. | 那,细节呢? |
[13:19] | Well, I didn’t sleep with her. | 呃,我没和她上床 |
[13:22] | Because of society, right? | 因为道德约束? |
[13:25] | Yes, George, because of society. | 是啊,乔治,道德 |
[13:28] | So how did the big meeting turn out? | 你的那个会怎样了? |
[13:31] | Reilly is no longer with the club. Can you believe that? | 你能相信吗,雷利不在那个俱乐部做了 |
[13:34] | You’re better off. Now you can just let it go. | 也好啊,你不用再想那件事了 |
[13:36] | Yeah, yeah, I’m gonna let it go. | 是啊,不用再想了 |
[13:38] | You never had the right comeback, anyway. | 你再也无法给他正确的回击了吧 |
[13:41] | Are you insane? | 你傻了吗? |
[13:42] | “Jerk store” would have smoked that guy. | 蠢蛋商店会把那家伙烧成灰 |
[13:45] | Smoked him, I say. | 一定会烧成灰 |
[13:49] | Oh, Jerry, listen. | 杰瑞,听着 |
[13:51] | I saw the rest of that movie, The Other Side of Darkness. | 我把《黑暗的尽头》那部电影看完了 |
[13:54] | The coma lady wakes up at the end. | 那个昏迷的女人最后醒过来了 |
[13:57] | Oh, I wanted to see that. Thanks. Thanks a lot. | 啊,我想看到这个情景,多谢多谢! |
[14:04] | I didn’t know it was possible to come out of a coma. | 我不知道人昏迷了以后是能够醒过来的 |
[14:07] | I didn’t know it was possible not to know that. | 我不知道有人会不知道这个 |
[14:10] | How was Eric Roberts as the husband? | 埃里克・罗伯茨演的丈夫怎么样? |
[14:12] | Oh, unforgettable. | 哦,印象深刻 |
[14:14] | I gotta find Elaine. You know, she’s gonna pull my plug. | 我要去找伊莲,她是执行者 |
[14:24] | What? “Betrayed”? | 什么?《背叛》? |
[14:27] | Oh, Vincent, I’m so sorry. | 哦,文森特,对不起… |
[14:29] | Hey, hey, listen, Elaine, I changed my mind about the whole coma thing. | 伊莲,关于那个昏迷的事我改变主意了 |
[14:32] | Yeah, I decided I’m up for it. | 我决定放弃那个遗嘱了 |
[14:34] | Kramer, do you have any idea what you’ve done? | 克莱默,你到底知不知道你做了什么? |
[14:37] | Excuse me. | 麻烦让下 |
[14:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[14:44] | Vincent stopped making picks. | 文森特不再推荐了 |
[14:47] | Well, how am I gonna know what movies to see? | 那我怎么知道要看什么? |
[14:49] | We have a wide variety of Gene picks. | 我们有很多基恩推荐的片子 |
[14:52] | Gene’s trash. | 基恩很垃圾 |
[14:54] | I’m Gene. | 我就是基恩 |
[15:00] | Hi. | 嗨… |
[15:03] | Milos, I can assure you, I had no intention of telling anyone… | 米洛斯我可以向你保证我不会向任何人 |
[15:06] | …about your unbelievably bad tennis playing. | 透露你那糟糕的网球技巧 |
[15:09] | Thank you, but unfortunately, I have much larger problems to fry. | 谢谢,不过我现在有更麻烦的事要处理 |
[15:15] | My wife, she has no respect for Milos anymore. | 我妻子不再崇拜我了 |
[15:20] | I guess that’s a risk you run when you dabble in the flesh trade. | 我觉得那是你进行肉体交易的风险 |
[15:24] | Patty, she… She loves tennis as much like I do. | 帕蒂,她和我一样喜欢网球 |
[15:28] | Would you…? Will you let me beat you in tennis? | 你能…让我在场上赢你吗? |
[15:34] | That is the only way I can show her that I’m still a man. | 那是我唯一能向她展示我还是个男人 |
[15:38] | I’ll do it as long as there’s no other girls around. | 如果旁边没有其他女生的话我可以答应你 |
[15:40] | I mean, I wanna be a man too. | 我的意思是,我也想表现得像个男人 |
[15:44] | So you hurt Vincent’s feelings? | 你伤了文森特的心了? |
[15:47] | Look what came in the mail today. | 看看今天的信里有什么? |
[15:49] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[15:51] | It’s the play button off his VCR. | 他录像机上的开始键 |
[15:57] | Boy, look how far back it goes. It’s like a tooth. | 天哪,那家伙真夸张 这看起来像颗大牙 |
[16:01] | So guess where Mr. Ocean Phone turned up. | 你们猜那个“大海打电话”先生现在怎么样了? |
[16:05] | He’s working for Firestone in Akron, Ohio. | 他在俄亥俄州的阿肯龙火石工作 |
[16:07] | – Ohio? – Yup. | – 俄亥俄? – 是 |
[16:09] | I’m leaving first thing tomorrow morning. | 我明天早上一早飞过去 |
[16:12] | You’re flying to Akron just to zing a guy? | 你飞去阿肯龙就为了讽刺一个人? |
[16:15] | Don’t you understand? It’s not about him. | 你不明白吗?这不是他的问题 |
[16:18] | To have a line as perfect as “jerk store” and to never use it. | 是“蠢蛋商店”那么完美的点子却没用过 |
[16:21] | I couldn’t live with myself. | 我不能放过我自己 |
[16:23] | See, there are no jerk stores. | 但是世界上没有蠢蛋商店 |
[16:27] | It’s just a little confusing, is all. | 让我们有点困惑 |
[16:30] | It’s smart. It’s a smart line, and a smart crowd will appreciate it. | 那个点子很妙,聪明的人才会欣赏它 |
[16:35] | And I’m not gonna dumb it down for some bonehead mass audience. | 而我不会因为一些头脑简单的 呆瓜听众放弃它 |
[16:40] | Not you. | 不是你们 |
[16:45] | Oh, these brittle bones. | 哦,脆弱的骨头 |
[16:48] | How I long to be rid of the pain. | 我得用多长时间才能免除痛苦 |
[16:55] | – Hello. – Elaine, it’s Vincent. | – 你好 – 伊莲,我是文森特 |
[16:59] | Vincent. Where are you? I have to meet you. | 文森特,你在哪? 我要见你 |
[17:03] | No, I can’t bear to have anyone see me. | 不,我不能让任何人见到我 |
[17:06] | Vincent, listen, I won’t judge you the way everyone else does. | 文森特,听着 我不会像其他人那样评价你 |
[17:11] | You’re strange and beautiful and sensitive. | 你很特别和美丽,很感性 |
[17:18] | – Now, let’s have a look at you. – All right. | – 让我见你一下吧 – 好吧 |
[17:21] | But can you bring me a few things from the store? | 你能从商店里帮我带点东西吗? |
[17:24] | L haven’t been out in a while. | 我现在不能出去 |
[17:32] | Well, go around, you bunch of crazies. | 让开,这群疯子 |
[17:35] | Maniacs are gonna get us all killed. | 疯子要把人都杀死了 |
[17:38] | Hi, can I help you? | 你好,请问你需要什么帮助? |
[17:40] | Oh, yeah, yeah, I’m Cosmo Kramer. | 哦,我是卡斯莫・克莱默 |
[17:42] | Yeah, I had an appointment to annul my living will. | 我预约了来废除我的遗嘱 |
[17:45] | Oh, Mr. Kramer, you had a 10:30 appointment. It’s 2:00. | 克莱默先生,您预约的是10:30 现在已经2:00了 |
[17:49] | Mr. Shellbach had a tennis lesson. He’s gone for the day. | 赛尔巴赫今天有网球课,他今天没空了 |
[18:06] | – Too good. – Another game for Milos! | – 很棒哦 – 米洛斯又赢一局! |
[18:13] | You’re on fire today. | 你今天火力十足 |
[18:14] | Hey, Patty, look at this guy. He’s awful. | 嘿,帕蒂,看看这家伙 糟透了 |
[18:19] | He’s not a man, this Jerry. | 杰瑞哪像个男人 |
[18:21] | He’s not even married like I am. | 他都不能像我一样结婚 |
[18:23] | Hey, Milos, I don’t mind rolling over here… | 喂,米洛斯,我不介意在这滚来滚去 |
[18:26] | …but could you lighten up on the “not a man” stuff? | 但是你能不能不说“不像个男人”那些话 |
[18:29] | Hey, everybody, look. The little chicken girl wants me to ease up. | 喂,大家看,这小妞想我让着一点 |
[18:34] | He can’t handle this. He cries like a woman. | 他受不了啦 他哭得像个娘们 |
[18:52] | Hello? Vincent? | 在吗?文森特? |
[18:55] | Elaine? | 伊莲? |
[18:57] | I got what you asked. | 我买到你要的东西了 |
[19:00] | Just leave it and go. | 把东西放下你走吧 |
[19:02] | Well, can I come in? | 呃,我能进去吗? |
[19:04] | No, go away, now. | 不,走吧,马上 |
[19:06] | No, no, Vincent, I… Oh, don’t shut me out. | 不,不,文森特,我… 别把我关在外面 |
[19:11] | I just… I know you feel what I feel. | 我只是…我知道感受到了我的感觉 |
[19:15] | – Excuse me, can I help you? – Oh, damn it. | – 不好意思,请问你有事吗? – 哦,天哪 |
[19:19] | – I’m here to see Vincent. – Well, I’m his mother. | – 我来看文森特 – 哦,我是他妈妈 |
[19:22] | – Vincent, what’s going on here? – No, my acne! | – 文森特,怎么回事? – 不,我有粉刺! |
[19:27] | Acne? | 粉刺? |
[19:29] | What do you have here? | 你这里有什么 |
[19:31] | Vodka, cigarettes, fireworks. | 伏特加,烟,烟花 |
[19:35] | What kind of a sick woman brings this to a 15-year-old? | 什么女人会带这些东西给个15岁的孩子? |
[19:39] | We have the same taste in movies. | 我们看电影的品味很相似 |
[19:43] | Did he send you part of our VCR? | 他是不是寄了录像机一小块给你? |
[19:57] | Vincent? | 文森特? |
[20:09] | Look at the big baby. | 看看这个小婴儿 |
[20:12] | Hey, big baby, are you wetting yourself? | 小婴儿,还在哭呢吧? |
[20:15] | Maybe it is time for you to be changed. | 这次你该学乖了吧 |
[20:20] | I told you to cut it out. | 我说了让你别说那个 |
[20:26] | Come on, what are you doing? | 拜托,你在干嘛 |
[20:28] | The baby got lucky on that one. | 这小子这次走运了 |
[20:39] | Shellbach. Hey. | 赛尔巴赫,嗨 |
[20:54] | Racket? | 球拍? |
[21:13] | So, George, you’re proposing a Snow Tire Day at Yankee Stadium? | 那么乔治,你计划在扬基体育场搞个雪胎日? |
[21:19] | As long as they don’t throw them on the field. | 只要他们不把轮胎扔到场内 |
[21:21] | Help yourself to some shrimp. I brought enough for everybody. | 多吃点虾,我带了足够每个人吃的 |
[21:24] | I have to say, this… | 我得说,这… |
[21:26] | This proposal doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. | 这个计划不怎么样 |
[21:28] | Well, you never know. | 你不清楚 |
[21:30] | Let’s see how many I can fit in my mouth. | 看看我一次能吃多少个 |
[21:34] | You know, George… | 你知道吗,乔治 |
[21:37] | …the ocean called. They’re running out of shrimp. | 大海打电话来说,他们的虾快捕光了 |
[21:43] | Oh, yeah, Reilly? | 哦,是吗,雷利? |
[21:46] | Well, the jerk store called. They’re running out of you. | 蠢蛋商店打电话说,他们把你卖光了 |
[21:52] | What’s the difference? You’re their all-time bestseller. | 有什么关系? 你一直是他们那最畅销的 |
[22:03] | Yeah? Well, I had sex with your wife. | 是吗?我和你老婆上过床 |
[22:19] | His wife’s in a coma. | 他老婆在昏迷中 |
[22:31] | Hi. How’s he doing? | 嗨,他怎么样了? |
[22:34] | He’s been sleeping a lot. He’s still groggy. | 他睡了很久,现在还是昏迷不醒 |
[22:37] | I thought a movie might cheer him up. | 我觉得电影或许能唤醒他 |
[22:39] | – I got him a Gene pick. – What happened to Vincent? | – 我给他带了一些基恩推荐的 – 文森特怎么了? |
[22:42] | I’m kind of off of him. | 我某种程度上甩掉他了 |
[22:45] | Outlet? | 插头呢? |
[23:11] | “My wife’s in a coma.” | 我老婆在昏迷中… |
[23:14] | Yeah? Well, the life-support machine called and… Stupid. | 那个生命补养机打电话说… 笨死了 |
[23:22] | Wait. Yes. That’s what I should have said. | 等等,我应该就这么说的! |
[23:32] | You’re meat, Reilly! You just screwed yourself! | 你完了,雷利 你这次把自己搞进去了 |