时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Hey, if I were a gigolo, how much do you think I could charge a night? | 嘿,我要是个男妓的话 你觉得我一晚上能赚多少钱? |
[00:09] | – Here or in Japan? – What’s the difference? | – 你是说在这儿还是在日本? – 有区别吗? |
[00:12] | Well, the Japanese are more enlightened. | 要知道,日本人有内涵得多 |
[00:15] | They can see beyond the physical. | 他们懂得超越身体 |
[00:19] | Forget Japan. How much would you pay? | 忘了日本吧 你会给多少 |
[00:21] | Oh, I don’t know. A dollar. | 哦,我不知道,一美元吧 |
[00:25] | I think I’m worth at least 300. | 我觉得我至少值三百 |
[00:29] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
[00:30] | – Hey, that’s for all night. – I know. | – 嘿,是一整晚 – 我知道 |
[00:34] | – You’re demeaning me. – You’re a gigolo. | – 你看不起我 – 你不过是个妓男 |
[00:36] | Well, you hired me. I’m the victim here. | 是你雇佣的我,我做出了牺牲 |
[00:38] | Did I force you into this life? | 我有强迫你做这一行吗? |
[00:40] | Yes. You and every woman like you. | 是的,你和所有像你一样的女人 |
[00:48] | – Look how dark it’s getting already. – It’s not daylight-savings time yet. | – 天都已经这么黑了 – 现在还没到夏令时呢 |
[00:52] | When does it start? | 什么时候开始呢? |
[00:54] | Don’t know. They tell you the night before. | 我不知道,他们只是在前一天晚上告诉你 |
[00:56] | Well, I’m sick of waiting. | 唉,我讨厌等待 |
[00:58] | I am springing ahead right now. | 我现在就调成夏令时 |
[01:01] | Oh, I’m sure that won’t cause any problems. | 我敢肯定,那样不会有任何问题 |
[01:04] | Oh, God, it’s Mike Moffet. | 天哪,是麦克・墨菲特 |
[01:06] | Don’t tell me you’re still mad at him for calling you a phony. | 别告诉我你还在生气他叫你骗子 |
[01:09] | Jerry, that was five years ago. | 杰瑞,那是五年前的事了 |
[01:11] | I’m not a phony. I don’t want anything to do with this guy. | 我不是骗子,我不想跟他沾任何边 |
[01:14] | Mike! Mike. | 麦克!麦克! |
[01:17] | Kramer, Jerry, how’s it going? | 克莱默,杰瑞,最近怎么样? |
[01:20] | Fine. And I’m not just saying that. | 很不错,不光是嘴上这么说 |
[01:22] | Guess what. I just started my own business. I’m a bookie. | 你猜怎么,我刚刚开始了我自己的小生意 我是个博彩经纪人 |
[01:25] | No openings in arson? | 看来你的开张不怎么红火啊 |
[01:28] | Either of you guys wanna place a bet, I’m your guy. | 伙计们你们谁想要下个注什么的 就找我好了 |
[01:31] | No, no, no. No bets for me. I got a disease. | 不,不,不,我不下注,我患病了 |
[01:35] | I’m feeling a bit queasy myself. Maybe I’ll see you in another five years. | 我感到有点不自在,或许我们过五年再见吧 |
[01:42] | Jerry’s still mad about that phony thing? | 杰瑞还在记恨我吗,叫他伪君子那件事? |
[01:44] | Are you kidding? It’s all water near a bridge. | 开玩笑,那都是过去的事了 |
[01:47] | – Oh, what time do you got? – Oh, yes. | – 几点了 – 我看看 |
[01:50] | – It’s almost 6. – Whoa, I’m really late. | – 差不多六点 – 哇,我真的要迟到了 |
[01:59] | These designs look great. | 这些图样看起来真棒 |
[02:01] | – Peggy, you really saved me. – It was no problem. | – 佩吉,你真是帮了我大忙 – 别这么说 |
[02:05] | – Mr. Peterman is gonna love them. – Thanks, Susie. | – 皮特曼先生一定会喜欢它们的 – 谢谢,苏西 |
[02:22] | You won’t believe this, but as I’m leaving, she calls me Susie. | 你不会相信的,当我离开的时候 她竟然叫我苏西 |
[02:26] | I don’t see you as a Susie. Sharon, maybe. | 我不把你当做苏西 应该是把你当做莎伦 |
[02:30] | What am I, a bulimic, chain-smoking stenographer from Staten Island? | 我是什么?一个来自史坦顿岛 有饥饿症而且嗜烟如命的抄写员? |
[02:35] | – Who are you describing? – Someone I know. | – 你说的这个人是谁? – 一个我认识的家伙 |
[02:38] | – Named Sharon? – I’d rather not say. | – 名字叫莎伦? – 我还是别说了 |
[02:41] | Hey. | 嘿! |
[02:43] | – What’s in the bag? – New tuxedo for the Pinstripe Ball. | – 包里装的什么? – 为舞会准备的新礼服 |
[02:47] | Steinbrenner is throwing a huge party at Tavern on the Green. | 史丁博纳在绿野客栈举行了个大派对 |
[02:50] | Kind of a Yankee prom? | 北方佬的班级舞会? |
[02:52] | It’s not a prom. It’s a ball. | 不是班级舞会,是个正式的社交舞会 |
[02:55] | – You taking Allison? – Yes, of course I’m taking Allison. | – 你会带艾莉森去? – 是啊,我当然要带艾莉森 |
[02:57] | This woman is genetically engineered to go to a ball. | 这个女人生来就是参加舞会的 |
[03:00] | – Tall, blond, lithe. – Live? | – 亭亭玉立、美艳娇柔 – 矫揉? |
[03:02] | – Lithe. – Live? | – 娇柔 – 矫揉? |
[03:04] | – Lithe. – Oh, lithe. | – 娇柔 – 哦,娇柔 |
[03:06] | – Well, you two will have a great time. – It can’t be worse than this. | – 很好,祝你们两玩得尽兴 – 没有比这更糟的了 |
[03:10] | Wait till you see the dress that she’s got. It’s backless. | 等你看见了她的裙子再说,露背的 |
[03:13] | I’m finally gonna make a great entrance. | 我终于迎来了一个良好的入场式 |
[03:16] | Backless? You gonna back her in? | 露背的?你准备让她后退着入场? |
[03:21] | Elaine, when a woman makes a ball entrance, she twirls. | 伊莲,当女人准备进入舞会时 她会打着转进去 |
[03:25] | – She’s not gonna twi… – She’ll twirl. | – 她不会旋进去的… – 她会 |
[03:30] | That is what Mr. Steinbrenner wants. | 那就是史丁博纳先生所希望的 |
[03:32] | He wants everyone to twirl around. | 他希望每一个人都在周围打转 |
[03:35] | – All right. – Great. | – 好吧 – 很好 |
[03:37] | Hey, did you get your boss’s Knick ticket for Kramer? | 你帮克莱默从你老板那拿到尼克斯队比赛的票了吗 |
[03:39] | – Yeah, here. – Great. | – 嗯,在这呢 – 好极了 |
[03:42] | – Say, George… – Oh, courtside. | – 你看,乔治… – 噢,场边座位 |
[03:45] | Is that the best you could do? | 你做得真不错 |
[03:47] | – George, we need to talk. – What? | – 乔治,我们需要谈一谈 – 什么? |
[03:50] | I really think we need to talk. | 我真的认为我们需要谈一谈 |
[03:57] | – She wants to talk? – She doesn’t want to. | – 她想要谈一谈? – 她不是“想要” |
[03:59] | – She needs to talk. – Nobody needs to talk. | – 她是“需要”谈一谈 – 没人需要谈 |
[04:02] | Who would want to? | 谁想? |
[04:03] | – She tried to end it with me, Jerry. – What did you do? | – 她想要跟我分手,杰瑞 – 那你怎么做的? |
[04:06] | I told her I was out of soda. I went out to get some, and I never went back. | 我跟她说苏打水喝完了,我出去再弄点 结果我就再也没有回去 |
[04:14] | – All night? – Yeah, I slept at my parents’ house. | – 一整晚? – 嗯,我在我父母那边睡的 |
[04:17] | – And she wants to break up with you. – Can you believe it? | – 她想要和你分手 – 你相信吗? |
[04:22] | I’m supposed to be having lunch with her now at Pomodoro. | 我现在本应该和她一起在珀莫德罗餐厅吃午饭的 |
[04:25] | Everybody breaks up at Pomodoros. | 每个人都在那家餐厅分手 |
[04:27] | – So, what am I gonna do? – You really like this girl. | – 那么,我要怎么办呢 – 你真的喜欢这女孩? |
[04:30] | No, I like the ball. | 不,我喜欢那个舞会 |
[04:32] | This is my one chance to make a great entrance. | 这是我营造一个良好入场的好机会 |
[04:35] | My whole life, I’ve never made a great entrance. | 我一辈子都没有过一个良好的入场 |
[04:37] | You’ve made some fine exits. | 你的退场都还蛮不错 |
[04:41] | So, what? You can’t keep avoiding her. | 那你要怎么办? 你不能一直避开她 |
[04:43] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[04:44] | If she can’t find me, she can’t break up with me. | 如果她找不到我,她就不能跟我提分手了 |
[04:47] | And if we’re still going out, she has to go to the ball. | 而且如果她要把我约出去 她就不得不参加舞会 |
[04:53] | Hey. Oh, listen, did you get my ticket from Allison? | 嘿,你从艾莉森那儿拿到我的票了吗 |
[04:56] | – Right here. – All right. | – 在这儿 – 好的 |
[04:59] | Courtside. | 场边座位 |
[05:01] | Don’t let this girl get away. | 别让这女孩从你手里溜走 |
[05:04] | She’ll have to find me first. | 她得先找得到我再说 |
[05:09] | Oh, by the way, you owe Mike $ 100. | 顺便说一下,你欠麦克100美元 |
[05:11] | – What for? – I bet for you on tonight’s game. | – 为什么? – 今晚的比赛,我帮你下了注 |
[05:14] | Yeah, if the Knicks beat the Pacers by more than 35, it pays 10-1. | 是的,如果尼克斯队赢了步行者队35分以上 那就有十比一的赔率 |
[05:19] | That’s some sweet action. | 这真是棒极了 |
[05:21] | But I don’t want any sweet action. | 我可不需要你带给我惊喜 |
[05:23] | Well, I couldn’t do it. I got a gambling problem. | 好吧,我不能自己赌,我一赌就上瘾 |
[05:26] | So you put down my money? | 所以你以我的名义下注? |
[05:29] | You don’t have a problem. | 你说过没问题的 |
[05:31] | Not with that, no. | 不是指那个,不是! |
[05:36] | Susie. | 苏西 |
[05:38] | Susie. | 苏西 |
[05:42] | Hi, Peggy. | 嗨,佩吉 |
[05:45] | Look, I should have said this yesterday… | 你看,我本该昨天就跟你说的… |
[05:47] | Did you get this memo from Elaine Benes? | 你从伊莲那拿到这份备忘录了吗 |
[05:49] | You know, it’s amazing Peterman hasn’t fired that dolt. | 这真是怪了,皮特曼居然没有炒掉那个傻瓜 |
[05:53] | She practically ran the company into the ground. | 她几乎要把公司整垮了 |
[05:55] | Well, I thought she did a pretty good job. | 哦,我本以为她做得很不错 |
[05:59] | I heard she was a disaster, Suz. | 我听说她是个扫把星,苏斯 |
[06:01] | Lookit. It’s not Suz, all right? | 听着,不是苏斯,好不好 |
[06:05] | It’s Susie. | 是苏西 |
[06:07] | My name is Susie. | 我的名字叫苏西 |
[06:19] | Believe it or not George isn’t at home | 不管你相不相信 乔治不在家 |
[06:22] | Please leave a message At the beep | 请在滴的一声后 把你的口信留下 |
[06:26] | L must be out Or I’d pick up the phone | 我一定外出了 不然我会拿起电话 |
[06:29] | Where could I be? | 我会在哪呢 |
[06:33] | Believe it or not, I’m not home | 不管你相不相信 我就是不在家 |
[06:37] | Pick up. I know you’re screening for Allison. | 听电话 我知道你在躲艾莉森 |
[06:40] | – Hey. – So coffee shop? | – 嗨 – 去咖啡厅谈? |
[06:42] | No, I can’t. She knows I go there. It’s not secure. | 不行,她会知道的,那儿不保险 |
[06:45] | Hey, I got another call coming in. I gotta let the machine get it. Bye. | 噢,又有人打我电话 我要让答录机处理,先挂了 |
[06:52] | Believe it or not George isn’t at home | 不管你相不相信 乔治不在家 |
[06:55] | Please leave a message At the beep | 请在滴的一声后 把你的口信留下 |
[06:59] | L must be out Or I’d pick up the phone | 我一定外出了 不然我会拿起电话 |
[07:02] | Where could I be? | 我会在哪呢 |
[07:05] | Believe it or not, I’m not home | 不管你相不相信 我就是不在家 |
[07:10] | George, are you there? | 乔治,你在吗? |
[07:13] | L hate that stupid message. | 我恨这愚蠢的提示音 |
[07:15] | L know you’re avoiding me. I’m at the office. | 我知道你在躲着我 我现在在办公室 |
[07:17] | Please call me. I’ve gotta talk to you. | 请你打给我 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[07:30] | Hi, Allison. | 嗨,艾莉森 |
[07:31] | Oh, I guess you’re not at home. | 噢,我猜你不在家 |
[07:33] | I probably should have tried you at the office. | 我真该打你办公室的 |
[07:36] | Anyway, good to hear from you. | 不管怎样,很高兴收到你的留言 |
[07:38] | Really looking forward to the ball. | 真期待舞会的到来 |
[07:46] | Can you believe this woman? | 你能相信这女人吗? |
[07:47] | The nerve. Talking about you behind your back, and right to your face. | 那个神经病,在你背后说你坏话 正好被你撞见 |
[07:52] | No. Suz. | 不,苏斯 |
[07:55] | I mean, Susie, Suzanne, Susanna. Fine. | 我是说,苏西,苏珊,苏珊娜,都算了 |
[07:59] | But there is no way I’m gonna be a Suz. | 但是叫我苏斯我绝对不答应 |
[08:04] | No. No Suz. | 不,不,苏斯 |
[08:05] | I mean, what am I? Some pom-pom waving, back-seat bimbo? | 我是谁?胸部乱摆,坐在后排的荡妇? |
[08:09] | – Who are you describing? – Someone. | – 你说的这是谁? – 某个我认识的人 |
[08:11] | – Named Suz? – No, still Sharon. | – 名字叫苏斯? – 不,还是说莎伦 |
[08:14] | – Hey. – Hey, I thought you went to the game. | – 嗨 – 嗨,我以为你去看比赛了 |
[08:16] | No, I was kicked out for fighting with one of the players. | 是,可因为和球员打架被赶出来了 |
[08:19] | – Wait. Wait. Wait. Who? – Reggie Miller. | – 等等,等等,等等,谁? – 雷吉・米勒 |
[08:22] | – Cheryl Miller’s brother? – Yeah. | – 谢丽尔・米勒的兄弟? – 是的 |
[08:24] | Hey, hey, hey. Wait. Wait. Wait. What happened? | 等等,等等,等等,发生了什么? |
[08:27] | Well, first of all, for some reason, they started the game an hour late. | 是这样的,首先是由于某种原因 他们晚了一个小时开赛 |
[08:32] | And, I don’t know, I was sitting next to Spike Lee. | 但是我不知道,我坐在斯派克・李旁边 |
[08:34] | He and Reggie were jawing at each other. I got involved. | 他和雷吉一直在鬼扯,我被卷进去了 |
[08:37] | Wait. Wait. Wait. What do you mean, “involved”? | 等等,等等,等等 你说“卷进去”是什么意思 |
[08:41] | Well, I ran out onto the court and threw a hot dog at Reggie Miller. | 是这样的,我跑到了场地上 用热狗砸了雷吉・米勒 |
[08:45] | Involved. | 就卷进去了 |
[08:47] | Then they threw me and Reggie and Spike out of the game. | 他们也砸了我 结果他们被禁赛了 |
[08:50] | So that’s it? | 就是这样? |
[08:52] | Well, you know, I felt pretty bad about everything. | 恩,你知道,我感到心里很不爽 |
[08:55] | Then the three of us went to a strip club. | 所以我们三个就去了脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[09:00] | Can you believe that? | 真扯 |
[09:02] | I didn’t know Cheryl Miller’s little brother played basketball. | 我还不知道谢丽尔・米勒的弟弟也打篮球呢 |
[09:06] | Knicks killed them, 110-73. | 尼克斯队赢了,110比73 |
[09:08] | Well, without Reggie Miller, it’s a blowout. | 哇,雷吉・米勒都没上场 真是个大冷门 |
[09:10] | No, Jerry, that’s 37 points. | 不,杰瑞,我是说37分 |
[09:12] | The Knicks covered. You won. | 押中了,你赢了 |
[09:13] | See, that’s a cool G, daddy-o. Now, you gotta let it ride. | 看见没,真是好到极点了,你应该保持这样 |
[09:18] | – On what? – Jerry, I don’t wanna lose this feeling. | – 你在说什么? – 杰瑞,我不想让运气溜走 |
[09:21] | Let’s go to the OTB, put money on the ponies. | 我们去赛马场赌两下吧 |
[09:23] | Yeah, all right. | 好啊 |
[09:25] | – They just closed. – Oh, too bad. | – 他们刚好下班了 – 真糟糕 |
[09:30] | Mr. Peterman, you wanted to see me? | 皮特曼先生,你要见我? |
[09:33] | Apparently Peggy down in Design… | 很显然,楼下设计部的佩吉… |
[09:35] | …got into a little bit of a tiff yesterday with somebody named Susie. | 昨天和一个叫苏西的人 发生了一场小小的争吵 |
[09:41] | – Susie. – Yes. | – 苏西 – 对 |
[09:42] | And between you, me and the lamppost, and the desk… | 只在你、我、路灯和这桌子之间下说 |
[09:47] | …Peggy says this Suz isn’t much of a worker. | 佩吉认为这个苏斯不是个什么好员工 |
[09:50] | It’s Susie. | 是苏西 |
[09:52] | Nevertheless, Elaine, the house of Peterman is in disorder. | 不管怎样,伊莲,皮特曼事务所的确有点乱 |
[09:56] | First thing tomorrow morning, I wanna see you, Peggy and Susie… | 明天早上头一件事 我要见你、佩吉和苏西三人 |
[09:59] | …right here in my office. | 就在我办公室 |
[10:02] | All of us? | 我们三个? |
[10:10] | Allison, hi. | 艾莉森 |
[10:12] | Listen, I’m sorry about what happened at the game last night. | 你看,我对昨晚比赛上发生的事很抱歉 |
[10:15] | Could I have that ticket tonight? | 我还能得到今晚的票吗 |
[10:16] | The Rockets are in town and that Hakeem Olajuwon… | 火箭队来我们城了,而且哈基姆・奥拉朱旺… |
[10:19] | …he’s got a real attitude. | 他的状态很不错 |
[10:22] | Kramer, have you seen George around? | 克莱默,你碰到过乔治吗 |
[10:24] | – I can’t get ahold of him. – Oh, yeah. Yeah. | – 我要把他找到 – 恩,是的,碰到过 |
[10:26] | Well, he visits the guy across the hall from me like every 10 minutes. | 他差不多每十分钟就从我那 穿过大厅去拜访对面的某个人 |
[10:31] | Believe it or not George isn’t at home | 不管你相不相信 乔治不在家 |
[10:34] | Hey, Jerry. | 杰瑞 |
[10:36] | Hey, Mike. How about those Knicks? | 麦克 怎么样,尼克斯队? |
[10:38] | How about them? | 怎么样? |
[10:40] | – Look, Jerry, I can’t pay you. – Why not? | – 你看,杰瑞,我不能付给你赌金 – 为什么? |
[10:43] | – Because I don’t have the money. – Mike, you say you’re a bookie… | – 因为我没那么多钱 – 麦克,你说你是个博彩经纪人… |
[10:46] | …you take a bet and then you can’t pay. | 你下了个赌局,之后却无法支付赢家 |
[10:49] | I don’t know, Mike, to me it sounds a little, how you say, phony. | 我不知道,对我来说,这听起来有点像 如你所说的,骗子 |
[10:53] | Just give me till Friday. Please, please? | 就等到星期五,求你了,求你了 |
[10:56] | You know, you’re supposed to be the bookie. | 要知道,你既然打算做博彩经纪人 |
[10:58] | – Act like one. – I’m sorry. | – 那就装得像一点 – 我真的很抱歉 |
[11:01] | Here, let me give you a hand with that. | 来,让我帮你一把 |
[11:04] | – There’s something wrong this trunk. – Oh, let me see. | – 后备箱好像出问题了 – 让我看看 |
[11:12] | So, Kramer, why’d you ask me out to dinner? | 那么,克莱默,为什么你要喊我出来吃晚餐 |
[11:15] | And why Pomodoro? | 而且为什么是在珀莫德罗? |
[11:16] | How could you say that to me? | 你怎么能对我说出那种话? |
[11:19] | Allison spoke to me and she wanted me to speak to you. | 艾莉森和我谈过了 她想要我告诉你 |
[11:26] | Now, we all know that this relationship isn’t working. | 你看,我们都知道这段关系是不可能的 |
[11:29] | So Allison and I think that the best thing to do is just make a clean break. | 所以我和艾莉森都认为最好的做法就是 痛快地分手 |
[11:34] | Can’t we discuss this? | 就没得商量吗? |
[11:36] | We just don’t think you’re ready for a serious relationship. | 我们只是觉得你还没准备好认真对待这份感情 |
[11:40] | I didn’t even know you wanted to get serious. | 我完全不知道你是认真的 |
[11:43] | So, what am I in this for? | 那我和你在一起是为了什么? |
[11:46] | You know, I’m getting to a point in my life where I need something more… | 你知道,我的人生已经到了一个不单单是… |
[11:51] | …than just a good time. | 只需要一段快乐时光的阶段了 |
[11:55] | – Are you? – What, me? | – 你吗? – 我? |
[11:57] | No, no. | 不,不 |
[11:58] | But she is. | 我是说她 |
[12:01] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 我真不敢相信这一切 |
[12:03] | George, we’re sorry. | 乔治,我们很抱歉 |
[12:05] | We’re through. | 我们结束了 |
[12:07] | Kramer, please. | 克莱默,求你了 |
[12:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:17] | Mr. Peterman, Peggy. | 皮特曼先生,佩吉 |
[12:20] | I guess we should just get this over with. | 我想我们该把问题解决了好了事 |
[12:22] | Just hold on a minute. | 稍等一会 |
[12:24] | We’re still one short. | 我们还缺一个人 |
[12:28] | No, we’re not. | 不,我们不缺 |
[12:29] | Susie has been very rude to me. | 苏西对我非常不敬 |
[12:32] | Well, Elaine has nothing but good things to say about Susie. | 然而伊莲却觉得苏西好得无话可说 |
[12:36] | Look. | 是这样的 |
[12:38] | We don’t have to name names or point fingers… | 我们并不是非得称呼姓名 或是用手指对方 |
[12:44] | …or name names. | 或是称呼姓名 |
[12:47] | Me and her have had our problems. She and I have had our problems. | 我和她是有问题的 她和我也是有问题的 |
[12:53] | You and I and she and you. | 你和我,和她,还有你 |
[12:56] | Don’t you drag me into this. | 别把我扯进去 |
[12:59] | This is between you and her and her. | 这是你和她还有她之间的事 |
[13:01] | Yes. And I am convinced that if she were here with us today… | 是的,而且我敢肯定如果她今天在场 |
[13:06] | …she would agree with me too. | 她也会同意我的看法的 |
[13:09] | – Who? – Her. | – 谁? – 她 |
[13:12] | – Where is she? – This is part of the problem. | – 那她在哪儿? – 这正是问题的一部分 |
[13:15] | I thought I was part of this problem. | 我以为我才是这问题的一部分 |
[13:18] | You’re a huge part of the problem. | 你是这个问题的绝大部分 |
[13:21] | But I think that at its core… | 但是我认为这个问题的核心部分 |
[13:24] | …this is a Susie-and-Elaine problem… | 是一个苏西加伊莲的问题 |
[13:27] | …that requires a Susie-and-Elaine solution. | 这需要一个苏西加伊莲的解决方式 |
[13:32] | And who better to do that than… | 而且由谁来解决这个问题才好呢 |
[13:36] | …Elaine and Susie, Susie and Elaine. | 伊莲和苏西,或者苏西和伊莲 |
[13:41] | Well, now that we have that cleared up… | 很好,现在这个问题搞清楚了 |
[13:44] | …why don’t the three of us have lunch? | 我们三个为什么不一起吃个午饭呢? |
[13:47] | What? | 什么? |
[13:49] | Oh, I’m coming. | 哦,我就来 |
[13:52] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[13:55] | She is the best. | 她是最棒的 |
[13:59] | What was your name again? | 再问一次,你叫什么名字? |
[14:04] | Mike’s outside. He wants to talk. | 麦克在外面,他想和你谈谈 |
[14:06] | Then why doesn’t he just come in? | 那他就进来啊 |
[14:07] | – Because he’s scared, Jerry. – Why is he scared? | – 他害怕,杰瑞 – 他怕什么? |
[14:13] | Come on, Mike. | 来吧,麦克 |
[14:16] | – Did you do this? – Yeah, but… | – 这是你干的吧 – 是啊,不过… |
[14:18] | – You broke his thumbs. – It was an accident. | – 你弄断了他的手指 – 这是个事故 |
[14:21] | Is that what you call it when somebody doesn’t pay up? | 某人没有付账的时候 你就这样的吗? |
[14:25] | I’ll get the money. I got a hundred in my pocket if you wanna reach in. | 我会弄到钱的,我已经弄到一百了 你想要的话就伸进我口袋来拿吧 |
[14:29] | I don’t want it that way. | 我可不像以那种方式 |
[14:31] | Okay, how about Mike fixes your trunk, we call it even, nobody has to get hurt. | 好吧,不该有人受伤的,你看这样如何 麦克帮你修后备箱,这事就这么扯平了 |
[14:35] | – Fine. – Thank you, Jerry. Thank you. | – 很好 – 谢谢,杰瑞,谢谢 |
[14:37] | I won’t forget this. I’m gonna fix your trunk good. Real good. | 我不会忘记的,我会把它修复如新的 焕然一新 |
[14:44] | See, that was nice, Jerry. | 看到没,这样就很妥当嘛,杰瑞 |
[14:46] | Oh, by the way, I broke your trunk. | 噢,顺便跟你说下,是我弄坏你的后备箱 |
[14:48] | It’s just a car. | 不过是辆车 |
[15:02] | – Hi. | – Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[15:08] | – It’s funny running into you here. – Yeah. Yeah. | – 真巧,在这儿遇到你 – 是啊,是啊 |
[15:11] | It’s funny. | 真巧 |
[15:15] | You look good. | 你气色不错 |
[15:21] | Do I? Thanks. | 是吗?谢谢 |
[15:24] | – You too. – Oh, yeah. | – 你也是 – 噢,是的 |
[15:31] | It’s getting kind of late. I really have to be going. | 有点晚了 我真的该走了 |
[15:33] | – Yeah. – So it’s nice seeing you again. | – 好的 – 很高兴再次遇见你 |
[15:35] | Hey, you know, maybe I’ll call you sometime. | 嗯,你知道 或许有空我再跟你联系 |
[15:38] | George, it’s over. It’s just… | 乔治,结束了,就是这样 |
[15:41] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[15:47] | What do you think, Jerry? | 你怎么看,杰瑞 |
[15:49] | I don’t know, I just see you guys together. | 我不知道,我只是看你们俩站在那 |
[16:01] | Stupid thumbs. | 该死的手指 |
[16:11] | Somebody help. Help! | 有谁来帮帮我 |
[16:15] | So Peterman bought it? | 那么皮特曼买你的帐? |
[16:16] | I can’t believe you got away with that. | 我真不敢相信你居然混过去了 |
[16:18] | Well, I’m very fortunate to be surrounded by such stupidity. | 好吧,我很庆幸我身边都是这些白痴 |
[16:22] | Yeah, I know how you feel. | 恩,我明白你的感受 |
[16:24] | Help! | 救命 |
[16:27] | – You hear something? – What? | – 你听到什么没有? – 什么? |
[16:29] | Jerry. | 杰瑞 |
[16:31] | Jerry. | 杰瑞 |
[16:33] | Oh, the trunk’s broken. It’s rattling. | 噢,后备箱坏了,咔哒咔哒地响 |
[16:35] | Jerry, I don’t know how much longer I can keep this up. | 杰瑞,我不知道我还能这样维持多久 |
[16:38] | They’re starting to give Susie assignments now. | 他们已经开始给苏西分配任务了 |
[16:41] | Well, there’s only one thing to do. Eliminate her. | 那么,就只有一件事能做了 除掉她 |
[16:43] | What? | 什么? |
[16:45] | Get rid of Susie. | 除掉苏西 |
[16:46] | Make her disappear. | 让她消失 |
[16:48] | – But I kind of like her. – She’s gone. | – 但是我对她还蛮有好感的 – 她已经是过去了 |
[16:51] | – Jerry. – Gone. | – 杰瑞 – 过去了 |
[16:56] | The bumper sticker. | 看那保险杠贴纸 |
[17:02] | Oh, God, I’m in trouble. | 天呐,我遇到大麻烦了 |
[17:07] | Kramer, open up. I know you’re in there. | 克莱默,开门,我知道你在 |
[17:11] | George? | 乔治? |
[17:13] | Come on. It’s 5:00 in the morning. What’s the matter with you? | 老兄,这才早上5点 你这是怎么了? |
[17:16] | It’s only 4. | 是4点 |
[17:18] | I’ve been walking around all night. | 我一整夜都在独自徘徊 |
[17:21] | I’ve been thinking about Allison and me and you. | 一直在考虑艾莉森和我的事,还有你 |
[17:26] | Come on, George. | 拜托,乔治 |
[17:27] | Please, give me another chance. | 求你了,再给我一次机会吧 |
[17:32] | I know I’m gonna regret this. | 我知道我就要后悔了 |
[17:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[17:39] | – I’m gonna make you both so happy. – Okay. All right. I’ll see you later. | – 我会让你们两个都开心的 – 好吧,好吧,再见 |
[17:47] | Elaine, where’s Susie? | 伊莲,苏西呢? |
[17:49] | I want her to head up our new fingerless-glove division. | 我想要她负责我们的新无指手套的任务 |
[17:52] | I thought I was in line for that assignment. | 我本以为我将会接手的 |
[17:55] | No. | 不 |
[17:58] | All right, then, I was gonna wait to tell you this… | 好吧,其实我没打算现在告诉你的 |
[18:03] | …but last night, Susie… | 我不得不说,昨天晚上,苏西 |
[18:06] | She took her own life. | 她自杀了 |
[18:18] | – We’re taking George back. – What? | – 我们要重新接受乔治 – 什么? |
[18:20] | He’s gonna make us very happy. | 他会让我们非常开心的 |
[18:25] | Look at this turnout. | 看看这些到场的人 |
[18:27] | Where did Susie find the time to meet all these people? | 苏西从哪抽出时间来认识这么多人? |
[18:31] | My real funeral’s not gonna come close to this. | 我真正的葬礼恐怕也赶不上这个 |
[18:35] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[18:38] | Susie? | 苏西? |
[18:40] | I’m not Susie. I’m Elaine. | 我不是苏西,我是伊莲 |
[18:42] | – But I’ve been calling you Susie. – Hadn’t noticed. Excuse me. | – 但是我过去一直叫你苏西 – 我之前没留意,失陪一下 |
[18:51] | I guess I never met Susie. | 我猜我从没见过苏西 |
[18:53] | Suz? | 苏斯? |
[18:55] | I actually had a little thing with her for a while. | 事实上有段时间我倒是跟她有点关系 |
[19:00] | Her too. | 她也是 |
[19:06] | What can you say about a girl like Susie? | 像苏西这样的女孩,你还能说什么? |
[19:50] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[19:53] | – Where’s Allison? – No, Allison, she didn’t wanna come. | – 艾莉森呢? – 艾莉森,她不想来 |
[19:56] | But you took me back. | 但是你们重新接受我了 |
[19:58] | Well, yeah, I did, but she’s a tough nut. | 好吧,是的,我是接受你了 但是她可没那么好对付 |
[20:01] | How do you like the tuxedo? | 你觉得这件礼服怎么样 |
[20:03] | It’s a rental, but I’ve had it for 15 years. | 虽然是我租来的,不过我已经穿了它15年了 |
[20:06] | – All right. – Where are you going? | – 好吧就这样 – 你要去哪? |
[20:09] | The ball, silly. | 舞会啊,傻瓜 |
[20:11] | No, no, no. You’re not going in there. | 不,不,不,你不能进去 |
[20:13] | George, I thought you were gonna change. | 乔治,我还以为你打算有所改变呢 |
[20:17] | For her, not for you. | 是为她,不是为你 |
[20:19] | Let’s just try and have a nice time for once. | 就这一次,让我们试着有一段美妙的时光 |
[20:22] | We’ll talk about this when we get home. | 我们回去了再谈这个 |
[20:24] | All right, look. Wait. Wait. Kramer. Wait a minute. You are not going in. | 好吧,你看,等等,等等,克莱默 等一下,你不能进去 |
[20:35] | What an entrance. | 不错的入场 |
[20:38] | – And who might this be? – Oh, I’m with him. Yeah. | – 那么这位是? – 噢,我跟他一起来的 |
[20:45] | And also much like me, Susie hated going to the market. | 同样这一点也很像我,苏西也讨厌去超市 |
[20:51] | – Elaine, may I say a few words? – Oh, God, yes, Mr. Peterman. | – 伊莲,我可以说两句吗? – 噢,上帝啊,好极了,皮特曼先生 |
[20:59] | I don’t think I’ll ever be able to forget Susie. | 我认为我将永远无法忘怀苏西 |
[21:03] | And most of all, I will never forget that one night… | 最重要的是,我将永远也无法忘记那一夜 |
[21:06] | …working late on the catalog… | 为工作忙到很晚 |
[21:09] | …just the two of us, and we surrendered to temptation. | 就我们俩,我们没能抵制住诱惑 |
[21:15] | And it was pretty good. | 我得说那一晚确实很愉快 |
[21:18] | Yeah, but he didn’t sleep with both of them. | 是的,不过他不能同时和她们两个睡 |
[21:27] | But I never heard her cries for help… | 但是我从来没有听见过她叫苦 |
[21:31] | …and now Susie is gone. | 然而现在苏西已经离开了我们 |
[21:35] | Hold on! | 停下 |
[21:37] | Susie didn’t commit suicide. | 苏西不是自杀的 |
[21:40] | She was murdered… | 她是被谋杀的 |
[21:42] | …by Jerry Seinfeld! | 被杰瑞・宋飞 |
[21:47] | Not only that, I broke his thumbs. | 不仅如此,我还弄断了他的手指 |
[22:01] | Elaine, guess what. | 伊莲,你猜怎么着 |
[22:03] | I’ve decided to form a charitable foundation in Susie’s honor… | 我决定以苏西的名义成立一个慈善基金 |
[22:07] | …and as Susie’s best friend, I want you to be involved. | 而且你做为苏西最好的朋友 我希望你参与其中 |
[22:11] | Mr. Peterman… | 皮特曼先生 |
[22:14] | …I’m Susie. | 我就是苏西 |
[22:16] | She’s me. | 她就是我 |
[22:20] | I feel the same way. | 我也这么觉得 |
[22:24] | And that’s why this foundation will meet around your schedule. | 所以这就是为什么这个基金项目 将在你的时间表中随处可见 |
[22:27] | Nights, weekends, every free moment you have. | 夜晚,周末,只要你有空闲的时间 |
[22:35] | Suz! | 苏斯~! |