时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | – Morning. | – Morning. – 早安 – 早安 |
[00:06] | I hope you don’t mind baking-soda flavor. | 希望你不介意用苏打粉口味 |
[00:08] | Baking soda, annoying little product. | 苏打粉,烦人的小玩意儿 |
[00:10] | “I can do this, I can do that.” Why doesn’t the stuff just shut up? | 老说它自己无所不能 难道就不能安静点? |
[00:14] | Let me grab you a towel. | 我帮你拿毛巾 |
[00:51] | – So? | – So? She used the toothbrush. – 然后呢? – 然后?她用那支来刷牙 |
[00:54] | – You grabbed it out of there real fast? – Yeah. | – 你不是用了很快的速度把牙刷抓出来? – 是? |
[00:57] | So I’m sure whatever germs it landed on were knocked out. | 这样可以确保病菌附着前就被弹开 |
[00:59] | When the rest realized what was going on… | 在其他病菌还搞不清楚状况的时候… |
[01:01] | …you had already grabbed it out. | 你就已经把牙刷抓出来了 |
[01:03] | How many years of med school did you have? | 你在医学院待了几年? |
[01:05] | Was she mad? | 她气炸了? |
[01:09] | – You didn’t tell her. – Jenna’s like me. She’s very… | – 你没跟她说 – 珍娜跟我一样很… |
[01:12] | Finicky? Prissy? Fastidious? | 吹毛求疵?谨小慎微?挑剔? |
[01:15] | I’ll take “fastidious.” | 我选“挑剔” |
[01:18] | What is that? | 那是什么东西? |
[01:21] | Steinbrenner gave them to us. | 斯坦布莱纳送给我们的 |
[01:23] | For Phil Rizzuto’s induction to the Hall of Fame. | 纪念菲尔・瑞祖托荣登职棒名人堂 (Phil・Rizzuto是退役的美职棒杨基队选手) |
[01:25] | Holy cow. | 哇靠 |
[01:28] | Do they have to squeeze his head to get him to say “Holy cow”? | 洋基队有压扁他的头,逼他说“哇靠”? |
[01:32] | Just the last few innings of a double-header. | 只在一次一天双赛的最后几局里 |
[01:35] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[01:37] | Look at this. | 你看 |
[01:38] | I’m in the passing lane of the Arthur Berkhardt Expressway… | 我在亚瑟・伯克哈特高速公路的超车道… |
[01:41] | …going 70, and: | 时速70英里,然后… |
[01:46] | Dragged this thing for five exits. | 把这东西拖行了五个公路出口 |
[01:48] | Why didn’t you pull over? | 为什么你不停车? |
[01:50] | Well, I was drafting behind a semi. I didn’t wanna lose him. | 我正跟在大货车后省油,才不想跟丢呢 |
[01:53] | The infrastructure, Jerry, it’s crumbling. | 杰瑞, 现在经济十分不景气 |
[01:57] | Holy cow. | 哇靠 |
[01:59] | Oh, look at that. Talking Nixon. | 你看,会说话的尼克松 |
[02:05] | – China Panda. – Yeah, I’d like to place an order. | – 中国熊猫 – 我要订餐 |
[02:07] | Yes, what you like? | 好的,你要点什么? |
[02:09] | This supreme flounder, it says “First time served in America.” | 写着“首次在美国亮相”的上等比目鱼 |
[02:13] | – Is that true? – What number? | – 这是真的吗? – 那是几号? |
[02:14] | – Forty-seven? – Yeah, first time. What else? | – 47号? – 没错,是首次亮相,还需要什么吗? |
[02:20] | – That’s it. – Address. | – 就这样了 – 地址 |
[02:22] | 78 West 86th Street, apartment 3E. | 第86街西78号3E室 |
[02:24] | That’s south side. Sorry, we don’t deliver below 86. | 那在南边,抱歉,我们不外送到 86街以南的地区 |
[02:28] | – I’m not below. – Yes, you are. | – 我不住在南边 – 你就是 |
[02:30] | – Street itself is boundary. – Your guy can’t cross to my side? | – 那条街就是边界 – 你们不能越界过来? |
[02:34] | If we deliver to you, then what? | 如果我们给你送餐,以后会怎样? |
[02:36] | 85th Street? Wall Street? Mexico? 84th Street? | 连85街也送了?华尔街?墨西哥? 84街? |
[02:40] | All right, fine. I’ll just cross and meet him. | 好吧,,我会自己过去拿货 |
[02:43] | Sorry. Food only for those who live within boundary. | 抱歉,只提供住在边界内的居民订餐 |
[02:54] | – China Panda. – Yeah, yeah. | – 中国熊猫 – 你好 |
[02:57] | I’d like to place an order. | 我要订餐 |
[02:59] | What you like? | 你要点什么? |
[03:06] | Well, I’m a papa. | 我做爸爸了 |
[03:08] | Bring it on. Nothing’s throwing me at this point. | 放马过来,现在什么事都吓不倒我 |
[03:10] | Well, as of today, I am a proud parent… | 今天,我光荣地成为了… |
[03:13] | …of a one-mile stretch of the Arthur Berkhardt Expressway. | 亚瑟・伯克哈特高速公路其中一英里的爸爸 |
[03:16] | – Oh, that Adopt-A-Highway thing. – I’m part of the solution now, Jerry. | – 那个收养公路玩意儿 – 我现在成为计划中的一员 |
[03:19] | I went down there and I checked it out this morning. | 今天早上我到那里看过了 |
[03:22] | – Here, take a look. Mile 114. – Oh, looks just like you. | – 你看这里,第114英里 – 长得跟你很像 |
[03:26] | Oh, I’m beaming, Jerry. | 杰瑞,我好高兴喔 |
[03:28] | What do you do? Pay to keep it clean? | 你打算怎么做?雇人来清理? |
[03:30] | No. They try to push you into using their cleaning crew… | 不要,那些人就是要你付钱雇他们清扫… |
[03:33] | …with all their so-called maintenance equipment. | 还要买他们的保养用具 |
[03:35] | – That old scam. – That’s why I’m doing it all myself. | – 老套的推销手法 – 所以我要自己动手清理 |
[03:38] | This parenting isn’t about delegating responsibility… | 认养并不是要把责任推给别人 |
[03:41] | …it’s about being there. | 而是要参与其中 |
[03:42] | At the side of the road with a pile of garbage. | 参与到路旁的那堆垃圾里 |
[03:44] | Quality time. | 与家人相聚时间到了 |
[03:46] | – Keys. I can’t find my keys. – You lost Phil Rizzuto’s head? | – 钥匙,我的钥匙不见了 – 你把菲尔・瑞祖托的头弄丢了? |
[03:51] | – Have you seen him? – No. | – 你有看到那颗头吗? – 没有 |
[03:52] | – Damn it. – Come on, retrace your steps. | – 可恶 – 别这样,你回想一下去过的地方 |
[03:54] | – What’d you do today? – I got up… | – 你今天做了什么? – 我起床后… |
[03:56] | …I was supposed to go to work, I came here instead. | 本来要去工作却来到这里 |
[03:59] | They’re not here. You’ll have to dig up your spare set. | 钥匙不在这里,你必须找到备份钥匙 |
[04:01] | I don’t have a spare set. All my keys say “do not duplicate.” | 我没有备份钥匙,我的钥匙不准我备份 |
[04:05] | – So? – So you can’t duplicate them. | – 所以 – 所以不能有备份钥匙 |
[04:10] | Sure you can. Such a sweet kid. | 怎么不能?你这小孩真可爱 |
[04:23] | Oh, hi. China Panda? | 中国熊猫? |
[04:26] | Why are you waiting on the street and not in your apartment? | 为什么你不在家里等却站在街上? |
[04:29] | I thought that I would meet you halfway. | 我想会在半路上遇到你 |
[04:34] | – Do you really live here? – Oh, yeah. | – 你真的住在这里? – 是的 |
[04:36] | There you go. You keep the change. Bye, now. | 钱给你,不用找了,再见 |
[04:41] | I’ll see you. | 再见 |
[04:59] | You know, this isn’t fair. This is address discrimination. | 这不公平,你们歧视我居住的地址 |
[05:05] | Well, I cleaned out their whole dental-hygiene shelf. | 我洗劫了这家店所有的口腔清洁产品 |
[05:08] | So the plan is to secretly sterilize her mouth? | 你打算悄悄帮她的嘴巴消毒? |
[05:10] | When I’m through with her mouth, she’ll be able to eat off it. | 当我清洁完她的嘴,她甚至可以把它吃下肚 |
[05:13] | Is it safe to drink bleach if you dilute it? | 稀释过的漂白剂可以喝吗? |
[05:16] | No. Stings the throat. Anyway, so I was coming along here. | 不行,对喉咙很伤 总之,当时我来到这里 |
[05:19] | I felt like a piece of cake, you know? | 我就想来吃一块蛋糕吧? |
[05:21] | So then I thought, “It’s morning, I should really have a muffin.” | 但又觉得早上吃松饼比较好 |
[05:24] | I like those chocolate-chip ones. | 我喜欢巧克力豆口味 |
[05:26] | Then I figured, well, they’re really both cake. | 然后我发现松饼也是一种蛋糕 |
[05:28] | So I sat on that bench for a little while, 20 minutes or an hour… | 然后我在长椅上坐了20分钟或是1小时 |
[05:32] | …and then I figured I’d check and see what you were up to. | 接着我决定去你那里看看你在干什么 |
[05:36] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute. The broad jump. | 等一下,等一下,还有那个大洞 |
[05:39] | The broad jump over the pothole on 86th Street. | 我跳过了86街上那个大洞 |
[05:44] | I remember. As I jumped over the hole… | 我想起来了,当我跳过大洞时… |
[05:45] | …I heard, like, a jingling sound. – You didn’t look down? | – 好像听到了叮铃的声音 – 你没有往下看? |
[05:48] | I was trying to stick the landing. I know it was right around here. | 我那时努力想站稳脚跟,钥匙应该就掉在 这附近 |
[05:53] | No. No! | 不会吧 |
[05:56] | Holy… Holy cow. | 哇…哇靠 |
[05:59] | Poor son of a bitch. | 可怜的混蛋家伙 |
[06:03] | It’s 100,000 revolutions a second. | 这支电动牙刷一秒内可以震动十万次 |
[06:05] | – It’s the most powerful one they make. – I feel like I’m holding a blender. | – 这是那间公司最有效的产品 – 感觉就像是握着果菜搅拌机 |
[06:10] | The engine’s made by McDonnell Douglas. | 马达是麦当内尔・道格拉斯制的 |
[06:13] | No, no, you keep going. It shuts off automatically. | 别停,继续刷,这支电动牙刷会自动停止 |
[06:15] | Really? It does? | 真的?它会停? |
[06:17] | When the battery runs out. | 等到电池用完的时候 |
[06:21] | I was really happy with my old toothbrush. | 我比较喜欢用以前的牙刷 |
[06:23] | Oh, trust me, that one was doing more harm than good. | 相信我,用那支刷牙好不到哪去 |
[06:28] | Don’t forget to use the Plax too. | 别忘了用漱口水 |
[06:33] | – That stuff tastes like bleach. – I don’t know anything about that. | – 这东西的味道像漂白水 – 这我就不晓得了 |
[06:40] | – My mouth feels so clean. – That’s the idea. | – 嘴里感觉真干净 – 本来就该这样 |
[06:53] | You know, maybe we better not. I think I’m getting a little cold. | 最好别这么做,我好像有点感冒 |
[06:57] | I don’t wanna give you any of my germs. | 我不想把病菌传染给你 |
[07:00] | Okay. Thanks, I guess. | 好吧,那就谢了 |
[07:06] | You still couldn’t kiss her? | 你还是不能亲她? |
[07:08] | She has a taint. I can’t see it, but I know it’s there. | 她嘴巴被污染了,我看不见但是我知道 |
[07:11] | Oh, so now you’re finding fault on a subatomic level. | 那么说你在亚原子层面上找碴 |
[07:15] | Maybe if I could shrink myself down, like in Fantastic Voyage… | 或许我能像电影“联合缩小军”一样缩小… |
[07:18] | …and get inside a microscopic submarine, I could be sure. | 这样我一定可以钻进微小潜水艇里 |
[07:21] | Although if there was something there, it might be pretty scary. | 如果她嘴里有什么东西那一定很可怕 |
[07:24] | Of course, I would have that laser. | 当然我会携带雷射枪的 |
[07:27] | Jer, do you see where this is going? | 杰瑞,你知道这样下去会有什么结果吗? |
[07:30] | Being really clean and happy? | 从此过着干净快乐的生活? |
[07:33] | Jerry, you have tendencies. | 杰瑞,这是你的洁癖在作祟 |
[07:36] | They were always annoying, but they were just tendencies. | 虽然你的洁癖一直很烦人,但是也只是癖好 |
[07:40] | But now, if you can’t kiss this girl, I’m afraid we’re talking disorder. | 如果你到现在还不能亲她,恐怕你已经 生活失调 |
[07:45] | – Disorder? – And from disorder… | – 生活失调? – 而生活失调之后… |
[07:47] | …you’re a quirk or two away from full-on dementia. | 你就离整个人痴呆不远了 |
[07:53] | That could hurt me. | 听起来很痛苦 |
[07:55] | Hey, there it is. | 你看那里 |
[08:00] | Should we stop and say hi? | 我们要停下来打招呼吗? |
[08:01] | – No, we’ve seen it. – Yeah. | – 不用, 反正看到名字了 – 是啊 |
[08:04] | Hey, Jerry! Yeah, I’ll see you back at the house. | 杰瑞! 待会儿在屋子里见 |
[08:12] | Mile 114, clean as a whistle. | 第114英里已经清洁溜溜 |
[08:41] | – Yeah? – Hi. | – 什么事? – 嗨 |
[08:43] | I’m your neighbor… | 我是你的邻居… |
[08:45] | …from across the street. | 住对面楼的 |
[08:48] | And I was wondering if it wouldn’t be too much trouble… | 如果你不嫌麻烦的话… |
[08:51] | …if I could use your apartment to order some food. | 我想用你的住址来订餐 |
[08:55] | What? What do you want? | 什么? 什么意思? |
[08:57] | You see, there’s this certain flounder… | 我想订一只比目鱼 |
[08:59] | …and they won’t deliver it to my side of the street. | 但是店家不愿意外送到街的另一边 |
[09:03] | When is that? | 什么时候送来? |
[09:05] | No, I just need them to deliver it here… | 不,我只要在他们送货时 |
[09:08] | …and I have to be kind of inside, is all. | 能够待在这里收货就好 |
[09:11] | Who are you with? | 你和谁一起进来的? |
[09:13] | No, actually, I’m just kind of hungry. | 其实就我一个人,我真的饿了 |
[09:16] | – Who let you in? – Well, the lock was broken. | – 谁让你进来的? – 那个门锁坏了 |
[09:20] | You just have to jiggle it, actually, to get… But… | 只要轻轻转一下就能…但是… |
[09:23] | I just need like half an hour to an hour. | 我只需要半小时到一小时 |
[09:39] | What’s with the signs? | 怎么会有一堆牌子在这里? |
[09:41] | You should see the Berkhardt, Jerry. | 杰瑞,你真该去看看那段高速公路 |
[09:43] | My mile is spotless. I mean, the big stuff was easy: | 我的那英里现在一尘不染 大型废弃物其实很容易清理 |
[09:46] | Cinder blocks, air conditioners, shopping carts. | 像是砖头、冷气机、购物推车 |
[09:49] | – I just rolled them into the woods. – Yeah, that stuff’s all natural anyway. | – 我只需要把那些推到树林里 – 反正那些东西都属于大自然 |
[09:55] | Speed limit, 165 miles per hour. | 限速每小时165英里 |
[09:58] | See? They slipped a one in there. | 看到没?有人把“1”画上去 |
[10:00] | Those kids with the spray paint, God love them. | 我爱死那些小孩的神来一笔 |
[10:07] | Hey, so? Keys? | 钥匙呢? |
[10:09] | No keys. And I’ve been calling the city all day. | 没拿到钥匙,我一整天都在拨市务专线 |
[10:11] | There’s no one to call if you wanna make a pothole. | 当我要在路上挖洞时竟然没人理我 |
[10:14] | I guess they leave that to the general population. | 我想政府把这种事交给老百姓去做 |
[10:16] | I’ll tell you, if the real Phil Rizzuto was down there this wouldn’t be happening. | 若是菲尔・瑞祖托真人掉下去就不会这样了 |
[10:20] | – Hard to say. – You need some roadwork done? | – 这可难说 – 你要找人做路面工程? |
[10:23] | I met some maintenance guys today on the highway. | 我今天在公路上碰到修路工人 |
[10:26] | – They could probably help you out. – Really? | – 或许可以叫他们来帮你 – 可以吗? |
[10:28] | Oh, yeah. I borrowed some cones from them… | 当我在清扫共乘车道时… |
[10:30] | …when I was sweeping my car-pool lane. | 曾经跟他们借过圆锥路障 |
[10:33] | – Yeah? – It’s Jenna. | – 你好 – 是我珍娜 |
[10:35] | If you guys wouldn’t mind, I would like to ward off dementia. | 你们不介意的话,我要开始预防痴呆症了 |
[10:40] | – You can hook me up with them? – Yeah. Give me a ring tomorrow. | – 你可以帮我连络他们吗? – 可以,明天打电话给我 |
[10:43] | I’m gonna be at emergency call box 784. | 我会在高速公路的784号紧急电话亭 |
[10:46] | Seven-eight-four. | |
[10:47] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[10:49] | – How you feeling? – Good. | – 你好吗? – 很好 |
[10:51] | My cold’s gone. I’ve been looking forward to kissing you… | 我的感冒好了,老早就想要亲你 |
[10:53] | …which I’m ready to do now, if you are ready. | 如果可以,我想现在就亲你 |
[10:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:03] | – What? – Nothing, I just… | – 又怎么了? – 没什么,只是… |
[11:06] | I bruised my lip. I was drinking a Cel-Ray… | 我喝汽水时不小心弄伤我的嘴唇 |
[11:08] | …and I brought it up too fast and I banged it into my lip. | 因为拿汽水的速度太快就撞伤了 |
[11:11] | And then I knocked your toothbrush into the toilet. | 还害你的牙刷掉进马桶里 |
[11:13] | And I wasn’t able to tell you before you could use it. | 而且没在你用它刷牙前知会你一声 |
[11:16] | – What? – I’m sorry. | – 什么? – 对不起 |
[11:18] | – When were you gonna tell me this? – Obviously never. | – 你打算什么时候才告诉我? – 我并不想跟你说 |
[11:23] | I need the “yield” sign. | 我需要让道标志 |
[11:24] | Kramer, I’m kind of in the middle of something. | 克莱默,我现在有点忙 |
[11:28] | Would you get these signs out of here, please? | 请你把这些牌子拿出去好吗? |
[11:33] | – You could have introduced me. – I wouldn’t know where to start. | – 你应该把我介绍给你女朋友 – 我不知道从何介绍起 |
[11:39] | Hey. Jenna. Hey. | 嘿!珍娜!嘿! |
[11:44] | There. Now something of yours has been in the toilet. | 现在换你有东西掉过马桶里 |
[11:48] | What? Well, what did you put in there? | 什么?你把什么东西放在那里了? |
[11:50] | Gotta run. | 我要走了 |
[11:56] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[12:03] | Hello, Jenna? Did you dunk the spatula? | 你好,珍娜,你是把锅铲放进去吗? |
[12:05] | Was it the spatula? Hello? | 是锅铲吗?喂? |
[12:08] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[12:10] | Didn’t even give you a hint? | 连提示都不给你? |
[12:12] | No, could be anything. The whole apartment’s a biohazard. | 没有,什么都有可能,整个房间就像 生化危机 |
[12:15] | You know what I bet it is? Your remote. | 想知道我赌她放什么下去?遥控器 |
[12:18] | Yes, that is a definite possibility. | 的确很有可能 |
[12:22] | Or it could be your Walkman there. | 或者是你的随身听 |
[12:26] | – Are you just screwing with me? – Yeah, I am. | – 你在耍我吗? – 没错 |
[12:31] | – Hey. – How’s life on the road? | 在路边生活如何? |
[12:32] | – I’m making a difference, Jerry. – I don’t doubt it. | – 我正要把那里改头换面 – 这点不容置疑 |
[12:34] | You should see the smiles on the drivers’ faces. | 你该看看那些开车的人脸上的笑容 |
[12:37] | I mean, you gotta look quick, but they’re there. | 虽然速度很快但他们真的在笑 |
[12:40] | – This. – What’s this? | – 这个 – 什么东西? |
[12:42] | You know those annoying little bumps on the lane lines? | 你没看到那些标线上讨厌的突起? |
[12:47] | Isn’t that some kind of safety thing? | 那不是交通安全设施吗? |
[12:49] | Well, I had to pull them up if I’m gonna widen the lanes. | 如果我要拓宽车道就必须把它们拔掉 |
[12:53] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在胡扯什么? |
[12:54] | Well, you know how in planes they got first class? | 你知道飞机上头等舱是怎样的? |
[12:58] | More legroom, better ride? | 不就是伸腿更方便,旅途更舒适? |
[12:59] | Well, I’m bringing that concept to mile 114. | 我要让第114英里拥有头等舱的优点 |
[13:02] | How are you gonna widen the lanes? | 你要怎么拓宽车道? |
[13:04] | Well, you black out lane lines one and three… | 只要把第一条和第三条车道标线涂黑… |
[13:06] | …and a four-lane highway becomes a two-lane comfort cruise. | 四车道就会变成舒适的二车道 |
[13:11] | So you got any black paint? | 你有黑色颜料吗? |
[13:12] | Yeah, in my tool shed, next to the riding mower. | 当然,就在除草机旁的工具仓库里 |
[13:15] | Yeah, I’d like an order of supreme flounder, number 47. | 我要订47号上等比目鱼 |
[13:21] | Yeah, apartment 1 Q. | 送到1Q房 |
[13:24] | 1 Q? Whose apartment is that? | 1Q?谁住在那里? |
[13:26] | That’s the janitor closet… | 那是管理员储物室… |
[13:28] | …across the street. | 对街那栋楼的 |
[13:30] | You’re pretending to live in a janitor’s closet just to get this flounder? | 你假装住在管理员室只为了一条比目鱼? |
[13:34] | It’s better than eating it alone in the restaurant like some loser. | 总比独自坐在餐厅像只丧家犬来得好 |
[13:40] | That stuff is unbelievable. I’d eat it out of a dumpster. | 那条鱼美味无比,在垃圾车旁吃 也没问题 |
[13:44] | How do you know about it? You’re not in the delivery zone. | 你怎么知道?你又不住在外送区 |
[13:47] | Newman uses his mail truck… | 纽曼每周末都用他的邮件卡车… |
[13:48] | …to run fish for China Panda on the weekends. | 帮中国熊猫运送鱼货 |
[13:51] | Well, mine’s coming in 10, so I’ll see you boys. | 我的鱼会在10点送来,再见了两位 |
[13:56] | Now, where’s that tool shed of yours? | 你的工具仓库在哪里? |
[14:08] | Hi. Sorry, I didn’t hear you. I was in the shower. | 抱歉,我在洗澡所以没听到敲门声 |
[14:12] | I’ll see you. | 再见 |
[14:16] | – You Costanza? – Yeah. | – 你是克斯坦萨? – 是的 |
[14:18] | Thanks for coming by, fellas. | 谢谢你们来帮忙 |
[14:20] | Yeah, got a set of keys buried in the pothole. | 我的整串钥匙被埋在洞里 |
[14:25] | – What are the keys doing in there? – Just need to dig them up. | – 为什么钥匙会在里面? – 你们只要把它们挖出来 |
[14:29] | – You put them in there? – No, no. It’s a long story. | – 是你把钥匙放进里面? – 不是, 这说来话长 |
[14:33] | Just try to get it up. | 把钥匙挖出来就好 |
[14:36] | – Bad place to put your keys. – Yeah, I know that. | – 这不是放钥匙的地方 – 我知道 |
[14:41] | – Could you start working? – Difficult job. | – 可以开始挖了吗? – 这很难办 |
[14:44] | If you want those keys, we’re gonna have to dig this up. | 如果你还想要这串钥匙,就只能用挖的了 |
[14:49] | Oh, wait a minute, wait a minute. | 等一下,等一下 |
[14:53] | – Is this about money? – Yeah, it’s about money. | – 我需要付钱吗? – 没错,你要付钱 |
[15:16] | Excuse me, what are you doing in there? | 请问你在里面做什么? |
[15:18] | Nothing, I was just… | 没什么,我只是… |
[15:22] | I wasn’t in there. | 我并不在里面 |
[15:23] | You were hanging around in there, lazing on the job… | 你居然窝在里面混水摸鱼… |
[15:27] | …when you should have been downstairs in the basement… | 这时你应该在地下室打扫 |
[15:29] | …cleaning out those old carpets and scrap wood. | 把那些旧地毯还有木屑清干净 |
[15:32] | Right, because… | 没错,因为… |
[15:35] | …I’m the janitor. | 我是管理员 |
[15:37] | – Don’t get smart with me. – Yes, ma’am. | – 少在那里敷衍我 – 遵命,长官 |
[15:44] | Lf you’re heading north on the Arthur Berkhardt… | 如果你在亚瑟・伯克哈特高速往北走… |
[15:46] | … whoa, Nellie. For some reason… | 哇,内莉,不知怎么搞的… |
[15:48] | … four lanes are converging into two instantaneously… | 本来四车道的公路在114英里标示处… |
[15:51] | … right at mile marker 114. | 突然变成二车道了 |
[15:52] | L don’t know what that is, but the A.B.E. ‘s a parking lot out there. | 我还摸不着头绪 但在这里亚瑟・伯克哈特高速就像个停车场 |
[15:56] | Somebody screwed up on that one. | 某人把这一段路给毁了 |
[16:05] | – Oh, it’s you. – Is the flounder here yet? | – 是你 – 比目鱼还没到吗? |
[16:07] | No, it’s not here yet. You want the tour? | 不,还没到,你想进来参观吗? |
[16:17] | There’s this. | 这里就是管理员室 |
[16:19] | Nice. French doors would really open this place up. | 很好,法式门板会让这里显得更宽敞 |
[16:22] | Oh, but you have a slop bucket. | 不过这里有一个厨余桶 |
[16:26] | The fish. | 比目鱼来了 |
[16:31] | – What are you doing here? – Hey. | 你来这里干嘛? |
[16:33] | – Hey. – Oh, I was… | 我在… |
[16:35] | I was waiting downstairs for the jackhammer. | 我在楼下等手提气钻 |
[16:37] | – I just thought I’d drop by. – Kramer’s guys? | – 突然想上来看看 – 克莱默说的修路工人? |
[16:40] | Yeah. I got them down to 50 bucks. | 我和他们讨价还价到50块 |
[16:42] | I just have to do all the jackhammering. | 只是打洞的工作得我自己来 |
[16:44] | Oh, that’s nice, kind of a hard-labor fantasy camp. | 很好啊,听起来像神奇劳工营 |
[16:53] | Oh, yeah. | 好了 |
[16:55] | Oh, sweet setup. | 这里真不错 |
[16:58] | Look, Elaine, do you have any paint thinner? I need like 40 gallons. | 伊莲,你有颜料稀释剂吗?我要大概40加仑 |
[17:03] | – I’m plumb out. – Oh, damn. | – 我用完了 – 可恶 |
[17:05] | If I don’t get that black paint off, the city’s gonna go ape. | 如果我不把黑色颜料除去,这城市就会大乱 |
[17:08] | I don’t wanna lose my baby. | 我不想失去我的孩子 |
[17:11] | – Janitor. – It’s Mrs. Allister. | – 管理员 – 是爱丽斯特太太 |
[17:14] | Yeah. Yes, coming, Mrs. Allister. Okay, I’ve gotta get out. | 就来,爱丽斯特太太,我要出去 |
[17:17] | Let’s go. Let’s go. Here. Can you…? You gotta move from the door. | 快点,快点,你不能挡在门前 |
[17:26] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[17:28] | L… What can I do for you? | 我能为你效劳吗? |
[17:30] | I told you yesterday to haul that trash out of the basement. | 昨天我就要你把地下室清干净 |
[17:34] | Yeah, I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:36] | Some of the children have been playing near it… | 有几个孩子到地下室附近玩… |
[17:38] | …and putting it in their mouth. | 还把那些脏东西吃进嘴巴了 |
[17:40] | Well, a lot of it is vegetables. | 反正那些大部分和蔬菜一个成分 |
[17:46] | You mop it. | 你负责拖干净 |
[17:49] | Get that stuff out of there today, or you’ll be out of here, understand? | 今天把地下室清干净,不然你就准备 卷铺盖走人,懂了没? |
[17:55] | – Yes, ma’am. – Stop pushing. | – 遵命,长官 – 别挤 |
[17:58] | – Kramer spilled ammonia. – I don’t feel like eating. | – 克莱默把消毒水打翻了 – 我没胃口吃鱼了 |
[18:01] | I’m gonna borrow this, huh? | 我要借这个 |
[18:06] | Janitors’ meeting. | 我们在开管理员会议 |
[18:09] | So, Jerry, why’d you call me? | 杰瑞,你找我做什么? |
[18:12] | Well, I thought it’s about time we put aside all this silliness. | 我想是时候让我们重归于好? |
[18:15] | I know now that you didn’t put anything in my toilet bowl. | 我知道你并没有把东西放在马桶里 |
[18:19] | – Did you? – Yes, I did. | – 是吧? – 不,我有放 |
[18:22] | Well, whatever. So how have you been? | 随你怎么说,最近过得如何? |
[18:25] | – Good. | – Good. – 很好 – 很好 |
[18:29] | Steak knife? | 是牛排餐刀? |
[18:30] | – It’s just eating away at you, isn’t it? – No. | – 你在意得寝食难安吧? – 并没有 |
[18:34] | – Hi. | – Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[18:35] | – Hi. | – Hi. Jerry, can I borrow your car? 杰瑞,你的车可以借我吗? |
[18:38] | For what? | 你要做什么? |
[18:39] | I have to haul some dirty garbage to the dump. | 我要用来载脏垃圾拿去丢 |
[18:41] | Dirt? That’s all right, because there’s nothing wrong with dirt. | 脏?没关系,会脏是理所当然的 |
[18:45] | Well, actually, it’s pretty grimy. | 实际上那些垃圾真的很脏 |
[18:46] | Grime, grease, filth, funk, ooze, whatever it is… | 不管是肮脏油腻又臭又流汁都可以… |
[18:50] | …you take that stuff and put it right on my leather upholstery. | 你就尽管把那些东西放在我的后车厢 |
[18:56] | Well, I don’t know who you are, but thanks for the car. | 我不知道你是谁,但谢谢你的车 |
[18:59] | – Sure. Bye. – Bye. | – 不用谢,拜 – 拜 |
[19:01] | – Bye. | – Bye. – 拜 – 拜 |
[19:04] | There, you see? I just lent her my car… | 看到了吗?我把车借给她了… |
[19:07] | …and she’s gonna fill it with all sorts of… | 然后她会在车里装满了… |
[19:12] | All right! You win. | 好吧,你赢了 |
[19:15] | That car was my last germfree sanctuary. | 那辆车是我仅剩的无菌圣殿 |
[19:17] | I slept there last night. | 昨晚我还睡在里面 |
[19:19] | Now, for the love of God, please, what is it? What is it? | 现在看老天的份上,告诉我是什么? 到底是什么? |
[19:22] | – Toilet brush. | – Toilet brush. – 马桶刷 – 马桶刷 |
[19:27] | – All right. I can replace that. – You wanna order dinner? | – 好吧,我会把那个换掉 – 你想吃晚餐了吗? |
[19:31] | Yeah. Let’s go to your place. | 去你家吃吧 |
[19:35] | Because I threw out all my dishes. | 因为我把我的盘子全丢了 (颜料稀释剂) |
[19:57] | That’s true. But I’ll tell you this much: | 没错,但是我可以告诉你 |
[20:00] | I am never going to let some silly hygienic mishap… | 我绝不再让这种又脏又蠢的倒楣事… |
[20:04] | …get in the way of what could be a meaningful, long-lasting relationship. | 介入我俩这段隽永的感情中 |
[20:16] | Do you hear something? | 你有没有听到? |
[20:20] | I don’t know what that could be. | 我不知道那是什么声音 |
[20:30] | Holy cow. | 哇靠 |
[20:36] | Anyway, I’m a new man… | 总之我现在重获新生… |
[20:38] | …and I’m looking towards the future. | 准备迎向崭新未来 |
[20:41] | Clean, dirty, whatever. | 不论干净与否 |
[20:52] | Holy cow. | 哇靠 |
[20:57] | Have a nice life. | 祝你有个美好人生 |
[21:02] | Hey, look at this. Wide lanes. | 瞧瞧这里,好宽的道路 |
[21:06] | This is so luxurious. | 看起来真豪华 |
[21:11] | Yeah. | 真棒 |
[21:24] | Bugger. | 完了 (鲜鱼) |
[21:35] | What the hell was that? | 什么鬼东西? (易燃品) |
[21:43] | Double bugger. | 完了完了 |
[21:55] | Oh, the humanity! | 啊!人类的灾难! (这是在兴登堡氢气飞艇着火坠毁惨剧中 现场记者莫里森的著名评论) |
[22:09] | Hey, buddy. What are you doing out here? | 老兄,你在这里做什么? |
[22:11] | Man, did you see that fireball? | 你看到那团火球了吗? |
[22:18] | Hey, I gotta skedaddle. You want a lift? | 我要溜了,你要搭便车吗? |
[22:22] | Newman? | 纽曼? |
[22:24] | Newman! | 纽曼! |
[22:29] | All right, I’ll meet you at the coffee shop. | 好吧,我们在咖啡厅见 |