时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | You know that manslaughter is the least serious murder charge? | “过失杀人”是最轻的谋杀指控吗? |
[00:09] | – You don’t say. – Manslaughter. | – 你还别说 – 过失杀人 |
[00:11] | Literally, the slaughter of a man. | 确切说,残杀一个人 (英语误杀由“残杀”和“人”两词组成) |
[00:13] | – Sounds brutal, doesn’t it? – Heinous. | – 听起来很残忍,不是吗? – 凶残 |
[00:15] | Yet it’s the most socially acceptable form of murder. | 但却是社会上最被人接受的谋杀 |
[00:19] | So you think we should change the name. | 那你认为我们应该换个称呼 |
[00:21] | Yes, I do. How about “inadvertent life-ending”? | 是的,叫“疏忽致死”怎么样? |
[00:26] | “Unintentional snuff-out.” | “无心扼杀” |
[00:28] | How about “I can’t believe it’s not murder”? | 说成“我难以相信这不是谋杀”怎么样? |
[00:36] | Oh, boy, I was up till 4 in the morning watching that Omen trilogy. | 老弟,我熬到凌晨4点看了《天魔三部曲》 |
[00:40] | – That’s good stuff. – The devil? Forget about it. | – 那片子不错 – 那个恶魔?算了吧 |
[00:42] | Well, he was the devil’s son, right? | 他是恶魔的儿子,对吗? |
[00:44] | – I thought he was the devil’s helper. – He’s pretty scary for a helper. | – 我以为他是恶魔的帮手 – 是帮手的话也太吓人了 |
[00:50] | I can’t keep doing this to myself. I’m exhausted. | 我坚持不住了 好疲惫 |
[00:52] | Can’t you grab a nap at work? | 你工作的时候不能打个盹吗? |
[00:54] | Not with that big glass window looking out onto the hall. | 不行的,有个大玻璃窗 直接对着外面的走廊 |
[00:57] | And I love a good nap. | 我喜欢打盹 |
[00:59] | Sometimes it’s the only thing getting me out of bed. | 白天能打会儿盹 是我早上起床的唯一动力 |
[01:02] | – I’ll see you. – Bye. | – 回见 – 再见 |
[01:04] | – So, what are you doing now? – Gonna take a stroll through the park. | – 你一会儿做什么? – 去公园散会步 |
[01:07] | With a gentleman caller? | 和那个绅士来访者? |
[01:08] | Yes, his name is Hal. | 是的,他的名字是哈尔 |
[01:11] | The walking date’s good. You don’t have to look at the person. | 漫步式约会很好 你不用看着对方 |
[01:14] | Hey, it’s the next best thing to being alone. | 仅次于独处 |
[01:17] | – Hey, hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[01:19] | – Shower? – Oh, pool. | – 淋雨了? – 是游泳 |
[01:21] | I just swam 200 laps. | 我游了200圈 |
[01:23] | You are kidding. | 你在开玩笑 |
[01:25] | Yeah, look at those babies, huh? They’re prunes. | 看这些手指,它们成干梅子了 |
[01:28] | You know, I saw Conrad going up to your place. | 我看到康拉德去你那儿了 |
[01:31] | Oh, yeah, that’s right. Those new kitchen cabinets. How’s that coming? | 对啊,那些新的厨房陈列柜 怎么样了? |
[01:34] | Slow. I gotta hold this guy’s hand on every decision. | 很慢,我得手把手地嘱咐他做 |
[01:37] | Hey, Kramer, listen. You’ve seen The Omen, right? | 克莱默,听着,你看过《天魔》 对吗? |
[01:39] | What exactly was that kid? | 那孩子到底是什么人? |
[01:41] | Oh, Damien? | 达米恩吗? |
[01:43] | Nothing, just a mischievous, rambunctious kid. | 谁也不是,只是个顽皮的无法无天的孩子 |
[01:50] | George, have you seen that American League directory? | 乔治,你看到那本 《美国联盟号码簿》了吗? |
[01:54] | It’s a big green book. | 是一本很大的绿色的书 |
[01:57] | – Right here. – Thanks, kiddo. | – 就在这儿 – 谢谢,老兄 |
[02:15] | You know Twinkies aren’t cooked? | 你知道惠心蛋糕是不经过烹饪的吗? |
[02:17] | It looks cooked. It’s dark on the bottom. | 看起来好像烹饪过 它的底部是黑的 |
[02:19] | That’s just the way it is. It’s a substance. | 这蛋糕就是这样的 这是事实 |
[02:22] | Well, I don’t care. They’re delicious. | 我无所谓,他们味道不错 |
[02:24] | – You wanna sit down? – Oh, I don’t sit on park benches. | – 你想坐吗? – 我不坐公园的板凳 |
[02:27] | – They’re very bad for the back. – Really? | – 它们对后背不好 – 真的吗? |
[02:29] | I threw my back out 15 years ago. Ever since, I’ve been careful. | 我15年前闪了腰 从那以后,我就很小心 |
[02:32] | I buy my furniture at an ergonomic store. | 我只买符合人体工程学设计的家具 |
[02:34] | Oh, those places have the stupidest names. | 那些家具店的名字蠢透了 |
[02:38] | Like… Like Back in Business… | 比如…比如说“后背之店”… |
[02:40] | …or Good Vertebrations. | …或者“好脊椎” |
[02:43] | Not this one. It’s called the Lumbar Yard. | 不是这个,是叫“腰椎后院” |
[02:50] | Hey, Jerry. Jerry, are you okay with this hinge? | 杰瑞,这个铰链可以吗? |
[02:53] | – Yeah. – I can get you any kind you want. | – 可以 – 我可以给你任何你想要的型号 |
[02:55] | Four holes, two holes, bronze, no hinge at all. | 四孔的,双孔的 铜的,甚至不用铰链 |
[02:58] | You know, why don’t we just go with the one in your hand? | 为什么我们不用你手上的那个? |
[03:01] | – Well, these are different. – Drop one. | – 这两个是不同型号的 – 丢掉一个 |
[03:04] | Left. | 左边的 |
[03:09] | Jerry, look at my eyes. | 杰瑞,看我的眼睛 |
[03:13] | A little less beady today. | 今天不太饱满 |
[03:15] | Because I’m refreshed. | 因为我恢复精力了 |
[03:17] | I finally found a way to sleep in my office. | 我终于找到了在办公室睡觉的法子 |
[03:20] | Under the desk, huh? | 就是在桌子底下 |
[03:22] | I lie on my back, I tuck in the chair, I’m invisible. | 我躺下来,缩在椅子上 然后我就隐身了 |
[03:25] | Sounds like a cool fort. | 听着像个不错的堡垒 |
[03:27] | Hey, Jerry, do you want a flat edge on this molding… | 杰瑞,这边框你想要弄成平边… |
[03:30] | …or do you want me to bevel it? | …还是要我把它弄成斜角 |
[03:31] | – I’ll tell you what I’d like to do with it. – Hey, Conrad, is it? | – 我会告诉你怎么弄的 – 你叫康拉德,是吗? |
[03:35] | Conrad, Connie or Con. Whatever you prefer. | 康拉德,康尼或者康 随你喜欢 |
[03:38] | Let me ask you a question. | 我问你个问题 |
[03:39] | Could you expand the space underneath a desk… | 你有办法扩展桌子底下的空间… |
[03:43] | …you know, give it a little more headroom? | …让它有点容身余地吗? |
[03:45] | George, he’s kind of tied up here. | 乔治,他在这儿还有活干 |
[03:47] | What? It would have to be a night job. | 又怎样?这只需要一晚的时间 |
[03:49] | – You normally work after dinner? – There is no normal. | – 你通常晚饭后开工吗? – 没有通常 |
[03:51] | Whatever Jerry wants. He wants me here late, I’m late. | 要看杰瑞的意思 他要我晚一点,我就晚一点 |
[03:54] | He wants me early, I’m early. | 他要我早一点,我就早一点 |
[03:55] | You know, why don’t you just work on George’s project for a while. | – 他要我… – 你暂时做一下乔治的项目怎么样? |
[03:58] | Whatever you want. | 随你 |
[04:02] | So how was Wednesday in the park with Hal? | 星期三和哈尔在公园内怎么样? |
[04:04] | It was okay. He’s coming over later to watch a movie. | 还行,他晚点要来这里看场电影 |
[04:08] | Hey, listen, what’s better for your back: | 听着,哪样东西对后背更舒适些 |
[04:10] | The couch cushions or a folding chair? | 沙发垫还是折叠椅? |
[04:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:17] | Maybe we’ll just stand and watch the TV. | 也许我们就站着看电视好 |
[04:22] | I gotta go. Somebody’s at my door. | 我要挂了,有人敲门 |
[04:26] | – Yeah? – Delivery. | – 来了 – 投递 |
[04:30] | – Elaine Benes? – Yeah. | – 伊莲・贝纳斯? – 是的 |
[04:31] | We’re from the Lumbar Yard. Got your mattress. | 我们是“腰椎后院”的 这是你的床垫 |
[04:34] | Mattress? I didn’t order a mattress. | 床垫?我没订购过床垫 |
[04:37] | Who sent this? | 谁送的? |
[04:40] | “Hal Kitzmiller”? | “哈尔・基茨米勒”? |
[04:46] | You think it might be possible to add a little shelf, like, for an alarm clock? | 你觉得有可能加一个小架子 比如,放个闹钟吗? |
[04:51] | What, about maybe that big? | 就像这么大? |
[04:53] | – I don’t know, like this? – Like that? | – 我不知道,这么大? – 这么大? |
[04:55] | – Like that. – I can do that. | – 这么大 – 这能做到 |
[04:56] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[04:59] | You know, this could sound crazy… | 这可能有点荒唐… |
[05:02] | …but what do you think about adding a drawer for, like, a blanket? | …但是你觉得加个抽屉 比如,放条毛毯行吗? |
[05:06] | – Blanket or a quilt? – Blanket. | – 毛毯还是被子? – 毛毯 |
[05:08] | – About that thick? – Maybe like this. | – 大约这么厚? – 也许这样 |
[05:09] | – Like that? – Like that. | – 这样吗? – 是这样 |
[05:11] | – If that’s what you want. – That’s what I want. | – 如果那是你想要的 – 那是我想要的 |
[05:14] | Hey, George, do you want this cup holder…? | 乔治,你想把这个水杯架… |
[05:16] | Want it mounted on the left, the right, the middle? | 想放在左边、右边、还是中间? |
[05:19] | Whatever. | 随便 |
[05:29] | This is unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[05:31] | This is better than my bed at home. | 这比我家的床还要好 |
[05:33] | All right. It’s been a long night. | 好的,弄了一整晚了 |
[05:35] | You go home and get some sleep. | 你回家睡一觉吧 |
[05:37] | – If that’s what you want. – That’s what I want. | – 如果那是你要我做的话 – 是我要你做的 |
[05:45] | – Morning, George. – Morning, Mr. Wilhelm. | – 早,乔治 – 早,威廉先生 |
[05:57] | – I got pool problems, Jerry. – What happened? | – 我游泳有麻烦了,杰瑞 – 怎么了? |
[05:59] | Well, I had been swimming for three hours… | 我游了三个小时… |
[06:01] | …and I was in a real groove, so I decided to keep going. | …而且游得兴起 所以我决定继续游 |
[06:05] | But at 10, they start the aquacise. | 但是10点时,他们开始了浅水练习 |
[06:08] | Thirty-five geriatrics throwing elbows. | 35个老头划着肘子 |
[06:11] | It was like I was swimming through a flabby-armed spanking machine. | 我就好像在游弋在一部 由肌肉松弛的手臂组成的拍打机里 |
[06:15] | – Well, how long did that last? – Half-hour. Then diving class started. | – 那情况持续了多长时间? – 半个小时,然后跳水课又开始了 |
[06:19] | Well, that got a little messy. | 然后,就有点乱了 |
[06:22] | I gotta find a new place to swim… | 我要找个新地方游… |
[06:25] | …because that pool can’t hold me, Jerry. | …因为那个游泳池容不下我,杰瑞 |
[06:27] | – How was the movie? – I cancelled. | – 电影怎么样? – 我取消了 |
[06:30] | Hal sent a mattress to my apartment. | 哈尔送了个床垫到我的公寓 |
[06:33] | – The nerve of that guy. – Why? | – 那家伙真变态 – 为什么? |
[06:36] | He’s got a back problem. | 他的后背出了问题 |
[06:38] | So you think he was expecting a roll in the supportive hay? | 所以你认为他想和你 在有支撑力的干草堆打滚亲热? |
[06:41] | After one date. | 才约会过一次呀 |
[06:43] | – What’s that guy’s last name again? – Kitzmiller. | – 那家伙姓什么来着? – 基茨米勒 |
[06:46] | Oh, that’s right. | 那就对了 |
[06:49] | What are you gonna do with the mattress? | 你打算怎么处理这个床垫? |
[06:51] | I don’t know, chuck it? | 我不知道,丢掉吗? |
[06:52] | Oh, wait, no, no, no. I’ll take it. | 等等,不,不,不,给我吧 |
[06:54] | Yeah, come over. See if it’ll fit in my bedroom. | 为什么不过来看看 它是否适合放在我的卧室 |
[06:56] | – Oh, all right. – Yeah, my old one sprung a leak. | – 好的 – 我那旧床垫已经漏了 |
[06:59] | – You have a waterbed? – Sand. | – 你有水床? – 沙子的 |
[07:01] | It’s like sleeping on a beach. | 躺上面就像睡在沙滩上 |
[07:04] | – Hey. – Hi, Con. | – 嗨 – 嗨,康 |
[07:05] | Jerry, I’m sorry I’m late. | 杰瑞,对不起我迟到了 |
[07:07] | George and I, we’ve been up all night long. | 乔治和我忙了一整晚 |
[07:09] | I can make up the time to you any number of ways. | 我可以弥补你的时间 任何方式都可以 |
[07:12] | How about this? Finish this thing up today. | 这样怎么样? 今天就把这些事弄完 |
[07:15] | – Couple questions for you. – No, no more questions. | – 有几个问题问你 – 不,不要再问问题了 |
[07:19] | Just figure it out for yourself and get it done. | 你自己去搞清楚 然后完成它 |
[07:22] | All right, Jerry, but I can figure it out by myself any way you want. | 好吧,杰瑞,但是我可以 以你想要的任何方式去自己搞清楚 |
[07:26] | Just do it. | 去做…就是 |
[07:33] | Costanza. Where’s Costanza? | 克斯坦萨,克斯坦萨在哪儿? |
[07:37] | Have you seen Costanza? | 你看到克斯坦萨了吗? |
[07:38] | I’ve seen him around. | 我在附近看到过他 |
[07:40] | He was humming this song yesterday. I can’t seem to get it out of my head. | 昨天他在哼这首歌 我现在脑子还是嗡嗡转 |
[07:43] | I gotta know the name of that. | 我一定要知道这歌的名字 |
[07:45] | She’s a heartbreaker A love-taker | 她是一个令人悲伤的人 一个爱的索取者 |
[07:48] | Brubaker run this prison like a man | 布鲁贝克像条汉子一样管理这所监狱 |
[07:51] | Something like that. Very catchy tune. Very, very catchy. | 就是那样的调子 非常容易记的旋律,非常,非常容易记 |
[07:53] | Well, you know what? I’m gonna sit here and wait for that guy. | 知道吗?我要坐在这里等那个家伙 |
[07:56] | What is this, People? | 这是什么,《人物》吗? |
[07:59] | “The Most Beautiful People” People. | “最漂亮人物” 《人物》 |
[08:01] | Connie Sellecca. Nothing wrong that, huh? | 康妮・赛莱卡 没弄错吧? |
[08:09] | Elaine, you’re taking this the wrong way. | 伊莲,你这样是完全理解错了 |
[08:11] | That’s not what I intended. | 那不是我的意思 |
[08:13] | Well, what did you intend, Hal? | 那你是什么意思,哈尔? |
[08:15] | I just wanted you to have the comfort and support you deserve. | 我只是想让你舒服点和得到支持 这是你应该享受到的 |
[08:18] | That’s why I had the mattress custom designed for you. | 这就是我替你 量身定制这个床垫的原因 |
[08:21] | Custom designed? | 量身定制? |
[08:23] | They adjust the foam density and the spring tension to your body type. | 他们调整泡沫密度 和弹簧张力来适应你的体型 |
[08:26] | I estimated your height and weight: 5’8″, about 110 pounds? | 我估算了你的身高和体重: 5尺8寸,大约110磅? |
[08:31] | Oh, that is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. | 我从未受到过这样的待遇 |
[08:36] | – So you do like the mattress? – I love it. | – 那你喜欢这床垫 – 我很喜欢 |
[08:39] | I’m glad I kept it. | 我很高兴地收下它了 |
[08:45] | Over there, that’s Brooklyn. | 看那边,那是布鲁克林 |
[08:47] | That’s where Spike Lee lives. | 史派克・李住的地方 |
[08:52] | Hey, there’s a man swimming in the water. | 有个人在水里游泳 |
[08:58] | No, that’s probably just a dead body, son. | 不,那可能只是个尸体,儿子 |
[09:01] | You see, when the mob kills someone, they throw the body in the river. | 听者,当暴徒杀了人 他们会将其尸体丢入水中 |
[09:08] | Hey, Jerr. | 杰瑞 |
[09:10] | – Hey, buddy. – Hey. | – 嘿,伙计 – 嘿 |
[09:12] | Well, my swimming pool problems are solved. | 我的游泳池问题解决了 |
[09:14] | I just found myself miles and miles of open lanes. | 我给自己找了个 几英里长的开放泳道 |
[09:17] | – What is that smell? – That’s East River. | – 那是什么味儿? – 是东河的 |
[09:21] | – You’re swimming in the East River? – Yeah. | – 你在东河里游泳? – 是的 |
[09:23] | The most heavily-trafficked… | 东海岸中… |
[09:24] | …overly-contaminated waterway on the Eastern Seaboard? | …拥堵最严重的完全污染的水路? |
[09:27] | Technically, Norfolk has more gross tonnage. | 确切说,诺福克那边有更多吨位的垃圾 |
[09:31] | How could you swim in that water? | 你怎么能在那样的水里游泳? |
[09:33] | I saw a couple of other guys out there. | 我看到另外几个家伙在那儿 |
[09:35] | – Swimming? – Well, floating. | – 游泳吗? – 嗯,漂浮着 |
[09:37] | They weren’t moving much, but they were out there. | 他们不怎么动 但他们确实在那儿 |
[10:02] | Hey, Kramer. It’s Elaine. | 克莱默,我是伊莲 |
[10:03] | Thanks for bringing my mattress back… | 谢谢把我的床垫带回来 |
[10:05] | …and I guess I’ll just get my spare key from you whenever. | 我随便什么时候 到你那取回备用钥匙就行了 |
[10:09] | All right. Bye. | 好的,再见 |
[10:14] | Oh, this is a good mattress. | 这床垫真不错 |
[10:25] | Where is this guy? I’ve been waiting for three and a half hours. | 这家伙在哪儿? 我已经等了三个半小时了 |
[10:28] | Should I go? No way, Jack. | 我该走吗?没门,杰克 |
[10:31] | I’m not humming it at the record store again. | 我不会再在音像店哼这曲子了 |
[10:34] | – Mr. Steinbrenner? – That’s what they call me. | – 斯泰因布里纳先生? – 他们是这么叫我的 |
[10:36] | – Your grandchildren are here. – Oh, well, send them in. | – 你的孙子们来了 – 好的,让他们进来 |
[10:39] | – Send the tykes in. – Grandpa, Grandpa, Grandpa. | – 让孩子们进来 – 外公,爷爷,外公 |
[10:42] | Hey, you little kids. | 小家伙们 |
[10:44] | Who are you people? Come here. Come here. | 你是谁啊? 过来,过来 |
[10:46] | How about a ride on the Stein-pony express? Get up here. | 让你们坐一下“斯泰因快马”怎么样? 上来 |
[10:49] | What’s your name, shorty? Mel? Are you Mel? | 你叫什么,矮子吗? 蜂蜜?你是蜂蜜吗? |
[10:55] | – Hello. – Jerry, Jerry. | – 你好 – 杰瑞,杰瑞 |
[10:57] | I’m trapped under my desk. Steinbrenner’s in the room. | 我在桌下面有麻烦了 斯泰因布里纳在我办公室里 |
[10:59] | – You gotta help me. – Who is this? | – 你要帮我 – 你是谁? |
[11:02] | – Jerry. – Hi. | – 杰瑞 – 嗨 |
[11:05] | Go away. Bye-bye. Get away. | 走开,再见,走开 |
[11:08] | – Hi, I’m Brian. – Beat it, Brian. Beat it. Beat it. | – 我叫布莱恩 – 走开,布莱恩,走开,走开 |
[11:13] | Why don’t you just have him paged? | 你为什么不直接叫总台找他 |
[11:15] | They’ll see the extension’s coming from my… | 他们会看到我办公室分机的… |
[11:17] | Back off. Come on. | 别过来,见鬼 |
[11:22] | Would you do something? | 你可以做点什么吗? |
[11:23] | Call in a bomb threat. | 打电话说有炸弹威胁 |
[11:25] | A bomb threat? Why would I call in a bomb threat? | 炸弹威胁? 为什么我要打电话说有炸弹威胁? |
[11:27] | Just call. | 打就是了 |
[11:29] | – I think I should have some reason. – Jerry! | – 我要理由 – 杰瑞 |
[11:35] | You kids are up on all the new tunes. Tell me if this rings a bell: | 你们应该比较了解新旋律 告诉我这个听起来是不是很熟悉 |
[11:39] | Heartbreaker Love-taker | 令人悲伤的人 爱的索取者 |
[11:41] | Shoemaker Won’t you fix my shoes for free? | 鞋匠 你不能免费修我的鞋吗? |
[11:44] | Anything? Shorty? Girl? | 熟悉吗?矮子?姑娘? |
[11:46] | Mr. Steinbrenner, we received a call. There’s a bomb in the building. | 斯泰因布里纳先生,我们接到电话 体育馆内有一个炸弹 |
[11:49] | – Thank God. – A bomb in the building? | – 谢天谢地 – 体育馆内有一个炸弹? |
[11:51] | Oh, my God. Quick, everybody under the desk. | 天啊,快 都到桌子下面去 |
[11:58] | Can you imagine what went through my mind… | 你能想象到 当我发现桌子下没有空间… |
[12:00] | …when I saw there wasn’t room under that desk… | …给我和我的孩子们的时候… |
[12:02] | …for me and my babies? | …我作何感想吗? |
[12:04] | – I’m sorry, sir. – You know what I think? | – 对不起,先生 – 你知道我在想什么? |
[12:07] | – I think you knew about that bomb. – What? | – 我想你知道那个炸弹 – 什么? |
[12:09] | You had a premonition about the bomb. | 你对炸弹有预感 |
[12:11] | You climbed under that desk because you have ESP. | 你爬到那张桌子底下是因为你有直觉 |
[12:14] | Quick, George, put a thought in my mind. | 快,乔治 给我点提醒 |
[12:17] | Meatballs, huh? Unbelievable. You’re a wonder, George. | 肉丸?难以置信 你是个奇人,乔治 |
[12:21] | Anyway, this terrorist had a very specific demand. | 不论如何 这个恐怖分子有很明确的要求 |
[12:26] | No more cheap adjustable hats for Hat Day. | 不要在比赛日发送的 那种便宜可调节的帽子 |
[12:28] | He wants fitted hats just like the players wear. | 他想要专用的帽子 就像运动员戴的那样 |
[12:34] | – Jerry. Jerry. – Yeah. | – 杰瑞,杰瑞 – 在 |
[12:39] | What the hell is this? | 这是怎么回事? |
[12:41] | – Where are you? – Over here. | – 你在哪儿? – 在这儿 |
[12:43] | You can see right through here. | 你可以直接看过来 |
[12:46] | What is this? It’s like you’re selling movie tickets back here. | 这是什么? 你像是在这卖电影票 |
[12:49] | I think it’s kind of cozy. | 我觉得很舒适 |
[12:52] | All right. You are not gonna believe what Kramer did to my mattress. | 好的,你一定不相信 克莱默对我的床垫做了什么 |
[12:56] | I can’t… I can’t talk to you like this. | 我不能…我不能这样说话 |
[13:01] | So Kramer completely funked up my mattress. | 克莱默彻底地弄臭了我的床垫 |
[13:05] | Does it smell like the East River? | 床垫闻起来像东河吗? |
[13:07] | Yes, it does. How did you know? | 是啊,你怎么知道的? |
[13:10] | Kramer’s been swimming laps between the Queensboro Bridge… | 克莱默来回畅游在皇后区大桥… |
[13:13] | …and the Brooklyn Bridge. – Oh, great! | – …和布鲁克林大桥之间 – 好极了! |
[13:20] | Oh, man, I’m on the wrong floor again. | 天啊 我又走错楼层了 |
[13:26] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[13:27] | Thanks for ruining my mattress. It reeks. | 谢谢你毁掉了我的床垫 床垫一股恶臭 |
[13:30] | Hey, you know what I think it is? I think it’s that East River. | 你知道我在想什么? 我想这是东河的原因 |
[13:34] | I think it might be polluted. | 我想河可能被污染了 |
[13:39] | Well, you really did it to me this time, Seinfeld. | 这次你真的帮了我 宋飞 |
[13:47] | What the hell happened here? | 这里到底怎么回事? |
[13:50] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[13:51] | – Look how obtrusive it is. – It is obtrusive, isn’t it? | – 看上去很碍眼 – 是很碍眼,不是吗? |
[13:55] | – It’s very obtrusive. – I don’t think it’s that bad. | – 非常碍眼 – 我觉得不是很差 |
[13:58] | – Well, can I get a stool in here? – No, the stools go over there. | – 可以在这儿给我个板凳坐吗? – 不,板凳放在那边 |
[14:01] | No, no, no, that’s no good. I’m leaving. | 不,不,不,那不好 我走了 |
[14:05] | Yeah, I’m with stinky. I’m going back to my place. | 是的,我和臭味相伴 我回我的住处了 |
[14:13] | Fitted Hat Day? That’s what you asked Steinbrenner for? | 比赛日专用帽? 这是你向斯泰因布里纳提出的要求? |
[14:17] | Hey, they’re actually doing the fitted hats? Cool. | 他们已经在做专用的帽子了? 太好了 |
[14:21] | Guess who he put in charge of Fitted Hat Day. Me. | 猜猜他让谁负责 这些比赛日的专用帽,是我 |
[14:25] | – Hey, look at you. – Yeah, look at me. | – 看你这样 – 对,看我这样 |
[14:28] | Now, I gotta figure out the different head sizes of 59,000 different people. | 现在,我得弄出59000顶不同尺寸的帽子 |
[14:33] | What if a pinhead shows up? I gotta be on top of that. | 要是出现个超小号的脑袋会怎样? 我还得替他特别制作 |
[14:36] | No knockoffs. I want the ones like the real players wear. | 仿真品不行 我要那种真正的运动员戴的帽子 |
[14:39] | Forget the fitted hats! I’m not doing it! | 不要提专用帽! 我不会做的! |
[14:42] | And you’re gonna call Steinbrenner back and cancel the whole thing! | 你给我打电话给斯泰因布里纳 取消整件事情 |
[14:45] | – Could you at least get a hat for me? – Fine. What size? | – 你至少可以给我弄顶帽子吧? – 好吧,什么尺寸? |
[14:49] | – Seven and five-eighths. – Seven and five-eighths! | – 7又5/8寸 – 7又5/8寸! |
[14:51] | – Why are you shouting? – I don’t know! It’s this place. | – 你为什么要吼? – 我不知道,是这个地方的原因 |
[14:54] | I’m very uncomfortable here. | 我极为不自在 |
[14:58] | So you’re liking the mattress? | 所以你喜欢上这床垫了 |
[15:00] | Oh, I’m loving it. | 是的,我喜欢上了 |
[15:01] | You know, we should… | 我们应该… |
[15:05] | …get going. | …走了 |
[15:07] | – What is that smell? – What smell? | – 那是什么味儿? – 什么味儿? |
[15:12] | – I think it’s the mattress. – Did something happen to it? | – 我想是床垫发出的 – 床垫有过什么情况吗? |
[15:15] | No, no. Oh, you know what that is? | 不,不,你知道那是什么吗? |
[15:21] | I went clamming the other day and I forgot to hose off my boots. | 几天前我挖了蛤 而且忘了冲洗靴子 |
[15:26] | – Clamming? – Yeah, I clam and scallop. | – 挖蛤? – 是的,我挖了蛤还拾了扇贝 |
[15:29] | I clam and scallop. | 我挖了蛤还拾了扇贝 |
[15:35] | Yes, yes, come in. Come in. | 进来,进来 |
[15:37] | Sir, I just got a call from the terrorist. | 先生,我刚接到一个电话 是那个恐怖分子 |
[15:40] | I told him to call here, if you have a moment. | 我让他打到这边来 如果你有空的话 |
[15:42] | Costanza, let me ask you something. Is it “Fe-bru-ary” or “Feb-uary”? | 克斯坦萨,让我问问你 二月是“Fe-bru-ary”还是“Feb-uary”? |
[15:45] | Because I prefer “uary,” and what is this rule? | 因为我更喜欢“uary” 这些规则是怎么回事? |
[15:50] | Let me put that on speaker phone for you, sir. | 让我替您将电话弄成免提 先生 |
[15:53] | – Hello, bomber? – Yeah, this is the terrorist bomber. | – 你好,是炸弹客吗? – 是的,我是安放炸弹的恐怖分子 |
[15:56] | You know, Costanza is busting his hump on those hats. | 你要知道 克斯坦萨已经在卖力弄那些帽子了 |
[15:58] | Yeah, you know, about those hats, I think maybe I changed my mind. | 关于那些帽子 我想我已经改变主意了 |
[16:01] | You don’t want them? They’re gone. Goodbye. | 你不要它们了? 让它们见鬼去,说再见吧 |
[16:04] | – Good thinking, sir. – Now, what do you want instead? | – 聪明极了,先生 – 现在,你想要什么作为替代? |
[16:06] | – What? – Well, you’re the terrorist. | – 什么? – 你是恐怖分子 |
[16:08] | You gotta want something. | 你一定想要点什么 |
[16:10] | Lt would be nice if you called ticket-holders… | 我想这会是件好事 如果比赛将会因雨取消时… |
[16:12] | … if a game is gonna be rained out. | …能致电通知持票者的话 |
[16:14] | All right, George, you can handle that. | 好的,乔治你可以搞定这个 |
[16:16] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是干什么? |
[16:18] | We have to stand tough. That’s why I had to hang up the phone. | 我们得保持强硬 这是我必须挂断电话的原因 |
[16:21] | When someone’s unstable, don’t stir the pot. | 当某人情绪化的时候 不要去激怒他 |
[16:23] | Know what I’m gonna do? Run around the stadium, closing windows. | 知道我要怎么做吗? 绕着体育馆跑,将窗口都关上 |
[16:26] | That’s what I’m doing, pal. | 那是我要做的,老弟 |
[16:27] | And I’ll tell you something else: I am very nervous! | 我还要告诉你 我现在很紧张 |
[16:32] | I liked that stuffed-crust pizza, cheese-in-crust pizza. | 我喜欢那个有馅的硬皮匹萨 就是奶酪馅的匹萨 |
[16:35] | – It’s just more cheese. – Let me tell you something. | – 那只是多放了点奶酪 – 让我来告诉你 |
[16:38] | It’ll be years before they find another place to hide cheese on a pizza. | 他们得花好几年才会完成 更好地放奶酪进匹萨的手艺 |
[16:41] | – Kramer. – Oh, hey. | – 克莱默 – 嗨 |
[16:43] | Hi. Oh, this is Hal. | 这是哈尔 |
[16:45] | Hal, Kramer. Kramer, Hal. | 哈尔,克莱默,克莱默,哈尔 |
[16:46] | Hal… | 哈尔… |
[16:48] | …Langerhans. | …朗格汉斯 |
[16:50] | – Kitzmiller. – Yeah, Kitzmiller. | – 基茨米勒 – 是的,基茨米勒 |
[16:52] | – That’s right. – You taking a dip? | – 对 – 你泡了澡? |
[16:54] | – Oh, I’m dipping. – That smell? | – 对,我泡了澡 – 又是那味儿? |
[16:57] | Well, listen I gotta get to the pier. | 听着,我要去码头了 |
[16:59] | Ferry traffic gets really bad around 4:30, but… | 渡口的交通在4点30左右非常的糟糕 但是… |
[17:02] | Look, I still got your key to your apartment… | 我还拿着你的公寓的钥匙 |
[17:04] | …and I’ll give it back to you as soon as I can. | …我会尽快地还给你的 |
[17:07] | Baby. | 你这家伙 |
[17:47] | Lunch. | 午餐 |
[17:51] | – Kramer. – Hey. | – 克莱默 – 嘿 |
[17:54] | – Can I talk to you a minute? – Yeah, sure, sure. | – 我可以和你谈谈吗? – 好,当然可以 |
[17:58] | – Oh, boy. – Kitzmiller. | – 叫什么来着 – 基茨米勒 |
[18:00] | That’s it. | 想起来了 |
[18:03] | – You and Elaine are pretty close. – Oh, we go back a ways. | – 你和伊莲关系很好 – 我们认识太久了 |
[18:08] | And you’ve… | 你曾经… |
[18:10] | How do I put this? | 我该怎么说? |
[18:12] | – You’ve been in her bed. – That’s right. | – 你在她床上呆过? – 没错 |
[18:16] | But this isn’t still going on? | 但这事已经过去了? |
[18:17] | No, no, no, she put a stop to that. | 对对对,她就此打住了 |
[18:21] | That’s all I needed to know. | 那是我想知道的 |
[18:24] | So you actually swim in this thing? | 那你真的在这个地方游泳吗? |
[18:26] | Oh, yeah. Exercises every muscle in the body. | 是的 锻炼身体的每块肌肉 |
[18:30] | It’s great for the back. | 对背部很好 |
[18:32] | Great for the back. Right. | 对背部很好,对 |
[18:34] | Four hours in this chop, and I’m a full inch taller. | 如果每天在这急流里游四小时 我可以再长高一英寸 |
[18:41] | Giddyup. | 启航 |
[18:45] | Heartbreaker Brubaker | 令人悲伤的人 布鲁贝克 |
[18:48] | Hey, hey, George, I remember that tune. George? | 乔治 我记起那调子了,乔治? |
[18:51] | George? | 乔治? |
[18:53] | What’s that ticking? | 那滴答声是什么? |
[19:01] | Fire in the hole! | 要爆炸啦! |
[19:05] | I can’t believe the Lumbar Yard wouldn’t pick this up. | 我真不敢相信“腰椎后院”不愿意退货 |
[19:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:28] | – You want it back the way it was? – Yeah, that’s right. | – 你想返回原貌? – 是的 |
[19:31] | You know, I don’t get you, Seinfeld. | 我看不懂你,宋飞 |
[19:33] | You want something one day. The next day you don’t like it. | 你今天想这样 第二天你就不喜欢了 |
[19:36] | I mean, come on, man. Make a decision. | 得了,老兄你得先想好了 |
[19:39] | One second. | 稍等 |
[19:42] | – Hello. – Jerry, you gotta help me. | – 你好 – 杰瑞,你得帮帮我 |
[19:45] | I threw my back out. | 我腰闪了 |
[19:47] | So just lie down. | 那就躺下来 |
[19:48] | I am lying down. | 已经躺着了 |
[19:51] | I am trapped under a funky mattress. | 我在臭床垫下困住了 |
[19:56] | You gotta go get a doctor… | 你得叫个医生… |
[19:58] | …or at least come over and roll this thing off of me. | …或者至少过来帮我将床垫翻回去 |
[20:04] | All right. I’ll be right there. | 好的,我马上过来 |
[20:07] | Conrad, I gotta go. | 康拉德,我要走了 |
[20:09] | Stay, go. Whatever. | 留,走,随便 |
[20:13] | – Hey, Kramer. – What’s going on? | – 嘿,克莱默 – 怎么回事? |
[20:17] | I told my chiropractor how swimming in the river made my back feel. | 我告诉了我的推拿师说 在河里游泳对我的背部有多么得好 |
[20:20] | He recommended it to all his patients. | 他把这个方法 推荐给了他所有的病人 |
[20:24] | Step aside. | 让一让 |
[20:31] | He just sunk like a stone, didn’t he? | 他像块石头那样沉下去了,不是吗? |
[20:39] | – Sir, I’m sure it’s not a bomb. – Don’t be so brave, George. | – 先生,我确信这不是炸弹 – 不要那么逞能,乔治 |
[20:42] | You mess with them. They’re messing with you. | 你把他们惹毛了 他们现在在让你起毛 |
[20:44] | All right, boys, send it in. | 好的,伙计们,开进去 |
[20:50] | Wait. What’s that thing straight ahead? | 等等,前面是什么东西? |
[20:52] | Is that’s anything? Is that Mothra? | 那是什么东西?是怪物摩斯拉吗? |
[20:55] | Let’s check the desk. That’s where I heard the ticking. | 我们查一下桌子 那是我听到滴答声的地方 |
[20:58] | Search each of those drawers, starting with the top one. | 查一下所有的抽屉 从最上面那个开始 |
[21:08] | It’s just empty calories and male curiosity, eh, Georgie? | 这只是些吃过的卡路里 和男人的好奇心,对吗?乔治 |
[21:13] | Looks like there’s more compartments underneath. | 下面好像还有更多的隔间 |
[21:15] | Compartments underneath? Probably where it is. | 下面有分隔间? 也许就在那儿 |
[21:17] | Okay, boys, let it rip. | 好的,伙计们,用锯子锯开 |
[21:24] | I’ll tell you what, starting tomorrow, no more desks. | 我要告诉你什么 从明天开始,不能有写字台 |
[21:27] | Just a Lucite table and four legs. | 只能是透明桌且是4条腿的 |
[21:33] | Hey! Hey, watch where you’re kicking! | 嘿,看着点别乱踢! |
[21:38] | You people find your own river! | 你以为河是你家的! |
[21:40] | – Jeez! – I’m so sor… | – 老天 – 我对不… |
[21:42] | – Kramer. – Elaine. | – 克莱默 – 伊莲 |
[21:44] | Hi. I am loving this. | 我喜欢上这样运动了 |
[21:47] | Hey, I’ll meet you at the coffee shop. | 我会和你在咖啡店会面 |
[21:49] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 嗯? – 嗯 |
[22:03] | Hey, Connie. Jerry around? | 康尼,杰瑞在这儿吗? |
[22:05] | No, and I prefer Conrad. | 不在,我喜欢被叫做康拉德 |
[22:09] | So I heard what happened to the desk. | 我听说桌子的事情了 |
[22:11] | There was something so reassuring about that cozy little space. | 那个舒适的小空间 原本其实很不错 |
[22:14] | Yeah, well, whatever. See you. | 嗯,随便了,回见 |
[22:20] | Back to normal. | 回到原貌了 |
[22:22] | Not bad for 4000 bucks. | 这4000美元冤大头花的真是不错 |
[22:37] | Can’t believe I got the low-fat. | 难以置信我买的是低脂的 |