时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Excuse me. | 对不起,打扰一下 |
[00:07] | I’ll be with you in a minute. | 稍等 |
[00:09] | No, you should have come last night. | 不,你昨天晚上应该来的 |
[00:12] | It was fun. | 很好玩 |
[00:14] | I just have a question. | 呃,我只是想问个问题 |
[00:17] | I know. The margaritas in that place are so strong. | 我知道 ,那地方的玛格丽特鸡尾酒度数很高 |
[00:21] | Hello. | 你好 |
[00:23] | I’d like to buy these huaraches. | 我想买这双拖鞋 |
[00:27] | So, what else is going on? | 那么,还发生了什么事情? |
[00:31] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[00:33] | Listen, I’ll call you back. | 听着,我过会儿打给你 |
[00:37] | Yes? What can I do for you? | 你好,有什么需要吗? |
[00:41] | Nothing. You just lost a customer. | 没有,你刚失去了一个顾客 |
[00:54] | Ready? I don’t want to miss the previews. | 准备好了吗?我可不想错过预告片 |
[00:56] | Me neither. I love the previews. | 我也是,我喜欢预告片 |
[00:58] | In fact, I enjoy being the theater cutup. | 事实上,我喜欢在电影院里搞怪 |
[01:00] | Last week after a preview, I yelled out, “Must miss!” | 上周我在看完一个预告片之后 就大喊“千万别看!” |
[01:05] | I think that I was in that theater. That was really funny. | 我想我那会儿也在场,真挺有趣的 |
[01:09] | Yeah, I got a good laugh. | 是啊,我自己也被逗乐了 |
[01:11] | Let me just check my messages before we go. | 走之前让我查下我的留言 |
[01:24] | – So you’re on the speed dial? – After two dates. | – 她对你设置了快速拨号 – 我们只约过两次会 |
[01:27] | – What number? – Seven. | – 哪个数字? |
[01:29] | Wow! You know, it’s a pain to change that. | 哇!你知道要更换那玩意儿还挺麻烦的 |
[01:31] | You’ve got to lift up that plastic thing with a pen. | 必须用笔把那塑料盖儿给撬开 |
[01:35] | – Hey, buddy. – Hey. | – 嘿,伙计 – 嘿 |
[01:37] | Is it all right if I keep these here for a while? | 这些东西在你这放段时间可以吗? |
[01:40] | I’m having a New Year’s Eve party. | 我准备开个大年夜派对 |
[01:42] | You’re gonna keep these here for eight months? | 你打算把它们在我这放八个月? |
[01:44] | No, Jerry. New Year’s Eve, 1999, the millennium. | 不是的 杰瑞 1999年12月31日 千禧年大年夜 |
[01:48] | I told you about that. | 我跟你提过的 |
[01:50] | Kramer, you’re gonna leave these chairs here for two and a half years? | 克莱默 你想把这些椅子在我这放两年半? |
[01:53] | You’re not gonna see them. | 它们不会出现在你视线范围内的 |
[01:55] | I got a case of party poppers I’m gonna keep in front of them. | 我有一箱派对彩屑喷射器 要放在椅子前面 |
[02:00] | Hey, so get this. | 嘿,听着 |
[02:01] | I got a call this morning from the Mets’ front-office guys. | 今天早晨 纽约大都会棒球队的前台人员给我打电话 |
[02:04] | – They want to take me out to lunch. – What for? | – 他们想请我吃午饭 – 为什么? |
[02:07] | I’m on a winning ball club, Jerry. They probably want to pick my brain. | 杰瑞,我为一家冠军棒球俱乐部工作 也许他们想要向我讨教 |
[02:11] | Really, why do you think they’re taking you out to lunch? | 说真的 你认为他们为什么要请你吃午饭? |
[02:14] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[02:17] | All right, I have had it with those Mayans. | 好啦,我受够了那些玛雅人了 |
[02:20] | I don’t mind the Mayans. | 我对玛雅人可不反感 |
[02:22] | You know that store, Putumayo? I was trying to buy these huaraches… | 你知道那家店吧,普图马优? 我想买一双拖鞋…对吧? |
[02:26] | …and this saleswoman just completely ignored me. | …售货小姐居然完全无视我的存在 |
[02:29] | Are we talking huaraches? | 是在讨论凉拖鞋吗? |
[02:32] | I know a great store for huaraches. | 我知道有家店的凉拖很好 |
[02:34] | No, no, not Putumayo. | 不行,不行,不要普图马优的 |
[02:36] | No, no, Cinco de Mayo. | 不是,不是,是辛科・德・马优 |
[02:38] | Yeah, Marcelino, he turned me onto it. | 对,马瑟里诺 是他介绍我那家店的 |
[02:40] | And he’s 1 l64 Mayan. | 他有六十四分之一的玛雅血统 |
[02:43] | I’m starting to get a bit nervous about this lunch. | 我开始对那午餐有点紧张了 |
[02:46] | What did you have? | 你吃了什么? |
[02:53] | Keep these here too, huh? They’ll be all right. | 把这些也放儿,应该没问题的 |
[02:56] | Kramer, these balloons aren’t gonna stay filled until New Year’s. | 克莱默,到大年夜那会儿 这些气球肯定会没气的 |
[03:00] | Those aren’t for New Year’s. Those are my everyday balloons. | 那些不是为大年夜准备的气球 是我的日用气球 |
[03:08] | George, we’ll be blunt. The Mets need somebody to head up scouting. | 乔治,我们就直话直说了 大都会棒球队需要有人主管球员物色工作 |
[03:11] | And we think that someone might be you. | 我们觉得你很合适 |
[03:13] | – Head of scouting? – Interested? | – 球探主管? – 有兴趣吗? |
[03:16] | I’m still here. | 不然我早走了 |
[03:19] | Now, unfortunately, league rules prevent us from making you an offer… | 可惜的是,联盟规定不允许我们 雇佣你… |
[03:22] | …while you’re still under contract. | …因为你还有合约在身 |
[03:24] | Do you understand what we’re talking about? | 你明白我们的意思吧? |
[03:27] | – So you’re talking…? – No, no. | – 你们的意思是…? – 不,不 |
[03:29] | We’re not talking. | 那不是我们的意思 |
[03:31] | We’re just talking. | 我们就是那个意思 |
[03:35] | – So you need me to get fired? – We didn’t say that. | – 也就是说,你们要我先去被炒鱿鱼? – 我们可没那么说 |
[03:40] | We couldn’t say that, because even if we did… | 我们不能那么说 因为即使我们那么说了… |
[03:42] | – We couldn’t say that we said it. – See what we’re saying? | – 我们不能说我们曾说过那样的话 – 明白我们在说什么吗? |
[03:45] | But you are still paying for this lunch? | 这顿饭还是你们请,对吧? |
[03:48] | We didn’t say that. | 我们可没那么说 |
[03:53] | Hi. Sorry I’m late. | 嗨,抱歉,我迟到了 |
[03:56] | There’s a lot of chairs and balloons in my apartment. | 我公寓里有很多椅子和气球 |
[04:01] | How about I make it up to you with dinner? | 我请你吃饭做补偿怎么样? |
[04:03] | Someplace nice this time? | 这次能换个好点的地方吗? |
[04:05] | Yeah, I’m sorry about that Mongolian barbecue last night. | 我很抱歉昨晚带你去吃蒙古烧烤 |
[04:08] | I had heard good things. | 我听人家都说不错 |
[04:10] | I don’t know. | 是吗? |
[04:11] | It got a two in Zagat’s. | 我在扎格特订了两个位置 |
[04:14] | Let me just check my messages. | 我先查下留言 |
[04:17] | Maybe a nicer girl called. | 也许有更好的女孩给我打电话了 |
[04:21] | – Hello. – Hello? | – 喂? – 喂? |
[04:24] | – Who’s this? – Jane. | – 你是谁? – 简 |
[04:27] | – What number did you dial? – Seven. | – 你拨的是什么号码? |
[04:33] | Hey! See these? | 嘿!看见没? |
[04:37] | Cinco de Mayo. | 在辛科・德・马优买的 |
[04:40] | Sales commission, bye-bye-o. | 销售提成,再见哦 |
[04:54] | – Good meeting? – There was no meeting. | – 会面很顺利? – 没有会面 |
[04:58] | But it was quite a meeting. | 但是会面真得很不错 |
[05:00] | You are looking at the next director of Mets scouting. | 你面前的正是大都会棒球队的 下任球探主管 |
[05:04] | The only thing is I have to get fired from the Yankees first. | 现在唯一的问题是 我必须先被扬基队开除 |
[05:08] | – You can do that. – Of course. | – 你做得到的啊 – 当然 |
[05:10] | But I really want to leave my mark this time, you know? | 但是你知道吗 这次我真的想留下久远的影响 |
[05:14] | I want to walk away from the Yankees with people saying: | 我希望在我离开扬基队的时候 人们会说: |
[05:17] | “Wow! Now, that guy got canned.” | “哇!那人被开除了,” |
[05:22] | So you want to go out in a final blaze of incompetence. | 你想在离开的时侯留给大家不称职的印象 |
[05:26] | Remember at Dairy Queen where I cooled my feet… | 记得那年夏天在冰雪皇后那次… |
[05:28] | …in the soft-serve machine? | …我把脚伸进冰淇淋机器凉快吗? |
[05:32] | Do you think people will still be using napkins in the year 2000? | 你们认为在2000年的时候 人们会不会还在用餐巾纸? |
[05:35] | Or is this mouth-vacuum thing for real? | 还是这个口腔清洁器会代替纸巾? |
[05:42] | – So, George. – Yeah. | – 呃,乔治 – 嗯 |
[05:45] | I had, like, a so-so date with Valerie. | 我和瓦莱丽的约会有一次不怎么样 |
[05:47] | Now I’m number nine on the speed dial. | 现在我的快速拨号变成了9号 |
[05:50] | – So? – So I used to be seven. | – 那又怎样? – 我以前是7号 |
[05:52] | I dropped two spots. | 我下滑了两位 |
[05:54] | What? She’s ranking you? | 什么?她还给你排序号? |
[05:55] | Yeah, the speed dial’s like a relationship barometer. | 没错,快速拨号就像是感情气压计 |
[05:58] | What is a barometer exactly? | 气压计到底是什么东西? |
[06:00] | It’s pronounced “thermometer.” | 应该读成“温度计” |
[06:09] | You know, in the year 2000, we’ll all be on speed dial. | 到了2000年,我们都会出现在快速拨号上 |
[06:12] | You just think of a person, they’ll be talking to you. | 你只要想到一个人,就可以和他讲话了 |
[06:15] | It’ll be like, “I’m getting a call here. | 就像 “有人在打我电话 |
[06:19] | Hey, it’s Newman. | 嘿,是纽曼 |
[06:21] | Hey, how you doing, Newman? | 嘿,纽曼,最近怎么样? |
[06:23] | – I’m not here. – Oh, you want to talk to Jerry?” | – 我不在 – 哦,你找杰瑞?” |
[06:31] | Flowers. You didn’t have to do that. | 鲜花,你不用买花的 |
[06:34] | I mean, the dinner and the play and the hansom cab ride. | 晚餐、看戏剧、乘出租马车 |
[06:39] | Well, I just wanted to… You forgot the gift certificate to Barnes & Noble. | 呃,我只是想… 让你忘掉提巴恩斯诺布尔书店的书券 |
[06:44] | – You know, make a good impression. | – 你知道的,留下一个好印象 |
[06:46] | – I’m gonna go put these in some water. – I like the way you think. | – 我去把花放在水瓶里 – 我喜欢你的想法 |
[06:56] | Oh, my God, number one! | 哦,我的天啊,第一位! |
[06:59] | Seinfeld, you magnificent bastard. | 宋飞,你这家伙太了不起了 |
[07:04] | Sorry I’m late, but look what I found in the Yankee Hall of Pride display case. | 抱歉,我迟到了 但是看看我在扬基队展示柜里发现了什么 |
[07:09] | Isn’t that Babe’s Ruth uniform? | 那不是贝比・鲁斯的制服吗? |
[07:11] | Is it? Strawberries, anyone? | 是吗?有人吃草莓吗? |
[07:16] | It’s good. Juicy this time of year. | 真好吃,这个时节的草莓很多汁 |
[07:20] | Gotta get the good ones. | 一定要挑好的 |
[07:22] | Oh, that’s bad. That’s bad. | 哦,真糟糕,真糟糕 |
[07:27] | So, Jerry, my millennium party’s really coming together. | 杰瑞,我的千禧年派对进展不错 |
[07:29] | Will people be able to breathe under water in the year 2000? | 2000年的时候人们能否在水下呼吸呢? |
[07:32] | Some of us. | 一部分人可以 |
[07:35] | I don’t want to exclude anybody. | 我不可想只有一部分人能来我的派对 |
[07:45] | Shove it. | 去你的 |
[07:49] | What is all this? | 你怎么这个打扮啊? |
[07:51] | I got all of this junk at Cinco de Mayo… | 我在辛科・德・马优买了这些垃圾 |
[07:53] | …because I was trying to show Putumayo… | …因为我想让普图马优知道… |
[07:55] | …how much business they’d lost. | …他们损失了多少生意 |
[07:57] | I mean, I’ve been dancing and strutting… | 整整两天我都在店门口… |
[07:59] | …in front of their store for two days. | …又是跳舞又是趾高气昂的走来走去 |
[08:01] | Oh, no wonder we’re getting so much rain. | 哦,难怪这两天一直下雨 |
[08:05] | Elaine, I’m having a millennium party, so save the date. | 伊莲,我要办千禧年派对 所以那天别安排活动啊 |
[08:08] | Hey, you know what? Newman sent me an invitation already to his party. | 嘿,你知道吗 纽曼已经发请柬邀请我参加他的派对了 |
[08:12] | – Newman? – Yeah. | – 纽曼? – 是啊 |
[08:15] | “Come celebrate the millennium with ‘Newmannium.”‘ | “与纽曼一起庆祝‘纽曼千禧年’” |
[08:20] | Newman. | 纽曼 |
[08:25] | Hi, Valerie. | 嗨,瓦莱丽 |
[08:28] | – You’re not Valerie. – I’m her stepmother. | – 你不是瓦莱丽 – 我是她的继母 |
[08:31] | Drive. | 开车 |
[08:34] | It’s taken me 13 years to climb up to the top of that speed dial… | 我花了13年才爬到快速拨号1的位置… |
[08:38] | …and I don’t intend to lose my spot to you. | …我不打算把我的位置让给你 |
[08:43] | – But I never… – You just stay away from that phone. | – 但是,我从来没有… – 你给我离那电话远一点 |
[08:49] | You wanted to see me, sir? | 你找我,先生? |
[08:51] | I heard about what happened at the meeting. | 我听说今天早上在会上发生的事情了 |
[08:53] | Yes. I already packed up my desk. I could be out of here in an hour. | 是的,我已经整理桌子了 我可以在一小时之内离开 |
[08:56] | And I have to tell you it’s exactly what this organization needed. | 我必须告诉你 那正是这个组织所需要的 |
[09:00] | To look to the future, we’ve got to tear down the past. | 我们要想发展,就必须摒弃过去 |
[09:03] | Babe Ruth was nothing more than a fat old man with little-girl legs. | 贝比・鲁斯只不过是 一个有着小女孩般腿的胖老头 |
[09:07] | And here’s something I just found out recently. | 我最近还发现了一件事 |
[09:10] | He wasn’t really a sultan, huh? What do you make of that? | 他确实不是苏丹(伊斯兰教国王) 你明白那是什么意思吗? |
[09:14] | Hey, check this out. | 嘿,看这个 |
[09:16] | Lou Gehrig’s pants. Not a bad fit. | 鲁・盖瑞的裤子,挺合身的吧 |
[09:19] | You don’t think that nerve disease of his was contagious, do you? | 他的那个神经疾病不会传染吧,对吗? |
[09:22] | Better take them off. I’m too important to this team. | 最好还是脱下来,我对这个队太重要了 |
[09:24] | Big Stein can’t be flopping and twitching. | 斯坦的小弟弟可不能耷拉抽搐 |
[09:27] | Hey, how about some lunch? What are you going for? | 嘿,一起吃午饭吧?想吃什么? |
[09:33] | You know, Valerie, I couldn’t help but notice that I’m on your speed dial. | 瓦莱丽,我注意到我在你的快速拨号上 |
[09:38] | You deserve it. | 那是你应得的 |
[09:40] | But I can’t help thinking… | 但是我不禁想… |
[09:41] | …that maybe there’s someone in your life who deserves it more. | …也许在你生命中 有人比我更应该排第一 |
[09:44] | Someone you’ve known, you know, more than a week. | 譬如你认识了不止一个星期的人 |
[09:48] | My stepmother got to you, didn’t she? | 我继母找过你了,是不是? |
[09:51] | What? No. | 什么?不是的 |
[09:53] | I can’t believe she did this again. | 我真不敢相信她又这么做了 |
[09:55] | That’s it. She’s off the speed dial completely. | 我受够了 她永远也不会出现在快速拨号上了 |
[10:05] | Well, I just got your invitation to the Newmannium party. | 我刚收到你的纽曼新年派对请谏 |
[10:09] | You just got it? Damn, the mail is slow. | 你刚收到?妈的,邮递可真够慢的 |
[10:12] | You knew I was having a millennium party… | 你知道我打算开一个千禧年派对… |
[10:14] | …but you just had to throw yours on the same day. | …但你必须在同一天开你的派对 |
[10:17] | I have done nothing unethical. | 我没有做任何不道德的事 |
[10:19] | You have to cancel it, because I’ve told everybody about my party. | 你必须取消派对 因为我跟大家都提过我的派对了 |
[10:23] | Cancel? Think again, long shanks. | 取消?重新考虑一下吧,长腿 |
[10:27] | I started planning this in 1978. | 我从1978年就开始筹划这个派对了 |
[10:29] | I put a deposit down on that restaurant that overlooks Times Square. | 我已经向一家能俯瞰时代广场的 旋转餐厅付了订金 |
[10:33] | And I booked Christopher Cross. | 而且我还预约了克里斯多夫・克罗斯(歌手) |
[10:36] | Well, what am I gonna do? I’ve got over 200 folding chairs… | 那我怎么办?我有200多把折叠椅… |
[10:39] | …and quite a bit of ice. | …还有很多冰 |
[10:41] | – What kind? – Cubed. | – 那种冰? – 块状的 |
[10:44] | That’s good stuff. | 那可是好东西 |
[10:46] | And you can never have too much ice. | 而且冰怎么也不嫌多 |
[10:48] | All right, I’ll tell you what I’ll do. | 好吧,这样吧 |
[10:51] | You can cohost the party with me under one condition. | 你可以和我共同举行派对,但有一个条件 |
[10:55] | No Jerry. Jerry is not invited. | 没有杰瑞,不邀请杰瑞 |
[10:58] | I got to invite Jerry. He’s my buddy. | 我必须得邀请杰瑞,他是我的哥们儿 |
[11:00] | That he may be, but he’s out of my life starting in the year 2000. | 他也许是你的哥们 但从2000年开始,他将从我生命中消失 |
[11:04] | For me, the next millennium must be Jerry-free. | 对我来说,下一个千年里必须没有杰瑞 |
[11:11] | How could they not fire you? | 他们怎么能不炒你鱿鱼? |
[11:12] | Never thought I’d fail at failing. | 从来没想过我连使人失望都做不到 |
[11:15] | Oh, come on, now. | 哦,得了吧 |
[11:16] | – Feel like I can’t do anything wrong. – Nonsense. | – 感觉我都没办法做错事 – 胡说 |
[11:19] | You do everything wrong. | 你每件事都做错 |
[11:21] | – Everything? – Everything. | – 每件事? – 每件事 |
[11:23] | – You really think so? – Absolutely. | – 你真这么认为? – 当然啦 |
[11:26] | I have no confidence in you. | 我一点也不信赖你 |
[11:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:30] | I guess I just have to pick myself up, dust myself off… | 我想我只能再爬起来,掸掉灰尘… |
[11:33] | …and throw myself right back down again. | …然后再把自己摔下去 |
[11:35] | That’s the spirit. You suck. | 这样就对了,你糟透了 |
[11:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:41] | No, no, no, listen to me. I work in fashion. | 不,不,不,听我说,我在时装界工作 |
[11:45] | Together we can drive Putumayo out of business… | 我们合力可以让普图马优关门大吉… |
[11:48] | …and make Cinco de Mayo, numero uno de Mayo. | …从而使辛科・德・马成为头号 |
[11:54] | Do you need some help with something? | 有需要帮忙的吗? |
[11:57] | You? What are you doing here? | 你?你在这干什么? |
[11:59] | I own this store. | 这店是我的 |
[12:01] | No, you don’t. You own Putumayo. | 不可能,你是普图马优的店主 |
[12:03] | Unless you own both stores. | 除非两家店都是你的 |
[12:08] | I’m Gladys Mayo. | 我是格拉迪斯・马优 |
[12:14] | This really sticks in my craw. | 这真是无法忍受 |
[12:21] | Well, Mrs. Hamilton, it’s nice that you and Valerie patched things up… | 汉密尔顿太太 你能和瓦莱丽和好真是太好了… |
[12:25] | …so we could all get together like this. | …我们就能像现在这样聚在一起 |
[12:29] | Where is Valerie? | 瓦莱丽在哪? |
[12:31] | I’m sure she’ll be along. | 我相信她会来的 |
[12:32] | Have some wine, Jerome. | 喝点酒,杰罗姆 |
[12:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:36] | You know, Jerome, I can understand what Valerie sees in you. | 知道吗,杰罗姆 我知道瓦莱丽看上你哪一点 |
[12:41] | So attractive, so strong, so comedic. | 如此有魅力,如此健壮,如此幽默 |
[12:49] | Good. | 不错 |
[12:51] | Jerome, I have a deliciously naughty idea. | 杰罗姆,我有一个调皮而又诱人的想法 |
[12:56] | What? | 什么想法? |
[12:58] | Why don’t I put you on my speed dial? | 我何不把你的名字放在我的快速拨号上呢? |
[13:04] | I don’t know, Mrs. Hamilton. That doesn’t sound… | 汉密尔顿太太,我不确定,那听上去不… |
[13:06] | Don’t be such a child, Jerome. | 不要那么幼稚,杰罗姆 |
[13:09] | How’s number three sound? | 3怎么样? |
[13:11] | Valerie’s not coming over, is she? | 瓦莱丽不会过来,是不是? |
[13:14] | – Seven, four… – No. | – 不 |
[13:17] | …two. – Stop. Stop. This isn’t right. | – 停下,停下,不可以这样 |
[13:19] | – What about Valerie? – I won’t tell if you don’t. | – 瓦莱丽怎么办? – 你不说,我也不会说的 |
[13:22] | Oh, my… | 哦,我的神… |
[13:29] | Jerry. | 杰瑞 |
[13:31] | Newman. | 纽曼 |
[13:33] | It’s 2000. | 是2000年 |
[13:35] | Newmannium! | 纽曼千禧年! |
[13:43] | Oh, Jerry. | 哦,杰瑞 |
[13:50] | Yankees 2, Orioles nothing. Wait a minute. | 扬基队2分,黄莺队0分,等一下 |
[13:54] | A short, stocky, bald man is streaking across the field. | 一个矮胖的秃头男人正在球场上裸奔 |
[13:58] | Oh, my God, George. | 哦,我的神哪,乔治 |
[14:00] | No, check that. He’s not streaking. | 不,看啊,他不是在裸奔 |
[14:01] | He’s wearing a flesh-toned body stocking. | 他穿着一条肉色的连裤紧身衣 |
[14:03] | Apparently he’s a bit bashful, and oddly, no one seems upset. | 很明显,他有一点害羞 奇怪的是,似乎大家并不反感 |
[14:08] | – It’s George. – Everyone loves him. | – 克莱默,看,那是乔治 – 大家都很喜欢他 |
[14:11] | Yeah, I know. | 对,我知道 |
[14:12] | Listen, Jerry, I can’t let you come to my New Year’s party. | 听着,杰瑞,我不能让你参加我的新年派对 |
[14:15] | – All right. – It’s killing me. | – 好吧 – 我快要被折磨死了 |
[14:17] | Newman’s got the jump on the invites and will crush me if I try to go it alone. | 纽曼抢在我之前发了请柬 如果我单独行动的话 他会碾碎我的 |
[14:21] | – No problem. – You’re right. | – 没问题 – 你说的对 |
[14:23] | I won’t do it without you. | 你不参加,我就不办派对了 |
[14:25] | Oh, I feel so ashamed I even thought of it. | 哦,我为我曾经的想法而感到羞愧 |
[14:28] | Elaine, you can’t go to Newman’s Newmannium. | 伊莲,你不能参加纽曼的纽曼千禧年派对 |
[14:31] | – Okay. – No, no, no, you’ve got to spend… | – 好的 – 不,不,不,你必须… |
[14:33] | …New Year’s 1999 with me and Jerry. | …与我和杰瑞共度1999年的最后一天 |
[14:35] | – Fine. – Oh, come on! | – 可以 – 哦,拜托! |
[14:38] | – All right. – Yes, all right. | – 好的 – 对,好的 |
[14:40] | So it’s you, it’s me and it’s Jerry, huh? | 你,我和杰瑞 |
[14:42] | Now things are starting to snowball. I’ll tell Newman I don’t need him. | 像这样滚雪球般就对了嘛 我要告诉纽曼我不需要他了 |
[14:45] | So I’ll see you two in the 21 st century. | 我们21世纪那会儿再见 |
[14:49] | Okay. Kramer, wait a minute. | 好,克莱默,等等 |
[14:50] | – Do you still have that pricing gun? – Yeah. | – 你那把标价枪还在不在? – 在啊 |
[14:52] | Okay. I need you to help me put Putumayo out of business. | 好,我需要你帮助我 让普图马优关门大吉 |
[14:56] | Can do. | 可以 |
[14:58] | What you doing with a pricing gun? | 你要标价枪干什么啊? |
[15:00] | That place is about to have the sale of the century. Nothing over 99 cents. | 那地方即将要有一个世纪大甩卖 每件商品不超过99美分 |
[15:05] | Still a rip-off. | 还是敲竹杠啊 |
[15:09] | – Hello. – I was just at my stepmom’s house… | – 喂? – 我刚在我继母家里… |
[15:12] | …and I saw that you were on her speed dial. | …我看到你在她的快速拨号上 |
[15:14] | Well, she probably just wanted to be able to keep tabs on you. | 她也许想密切注意你的情况 |
[15:18] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[15:20] | – Hello. – Hi, Jerome. | – 喂? – 嗨,杰罗姆 |
[15:22] | Oh, Mrs. Hamilton, this is a very bad time. | 哦,汉密尔顿太太,现在不方便 |
[15:24] | I’ve got Valerie on the other line. Just a second. | 我正和瓦莱丽通话,稍等一下 |
[15:28] | – Hello. – That’s her, isn’t it? | – 喂? – 是我继母,对吧? |
[15:30] | – Well… – I don’t want you on her speed dial. | – 呃… – 告诉她我不想你在她的快速拨号上 |
[15:32] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[15:34] | She knows about the speed dial. You gotta get me off this thing. | 她知道快速拨号的事情了 汉密尔顿太太,你必须取消我的快速拨号 |
[15:37] | I won’t until she puts me back on hers. | 不可能,除非她把我重新放到快速拨号上 |
[15:40] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[15:41] | She wants to be back on yours. | 她想重新回到你的快速拨号上 |
[15:43] | – Fine. But only if you’re off hers. – Hang on. | – 可以,但除非你不在她的快速拨号上 – 等等 |
[15:46] | Fine, if I’m off yours. | 可以,除非我不在你快速拨号上 |
[15:48] | – No, still me. – Sorry, hang on. | – 错了,还是我 – 对不起,等等 |
[15:51] | Fine, if I’m off yours. | 可以,除非我不在你的快速拨号上 |
[15:53] | I won’t do it. It’s my speed dial and I don’t trust her. | 我不会这么做的 这是我的快速拨号,我不相信她 |
[15:56] | Please, Mrs. Hamilton, this is very awkward for me. | 求你了,哈密尔顿太太 这样我会很为难的 |
[15:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:01] | I’ll hide you in one of the emergency buttons. | 我会把你名字藏在紧急拨号键之后 |
[16:03] | Great. Bye. | 太好了,再见 |
[16:05] | – She said she’ll do it. – Great. | – 她说可以 – 很好 |
[16:07] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[16:09] | – Hello. – Jerry. | – 喂? – 杰瑞 |
[16:12] | I can’t get fired. | 他们不炒我鱿鱼 |
[16:14] | Hey, body-suit man, what’s up? | 嘿,穿连库紧身衣的人,你好吗? |
[16:16] | – Hey, Body-Suit Man. – Hey, look at that. | – 嘿,穿连库紧身衣的人 – 嘿,看啊 |
[16:19] | – Body-Suit man. – Hey! | – 穿连库紧身衣的人 – 嘿! |
[16:33] | Hi, I’m H.E. Pennypacker. | 嗨,我是潘尼派克先生 |
[16:35] | I’m a wealthy American industrialist… | 我是一个富有的美国实业家… |
[16:38] | …looking to open a silver mine in the mountains of Peru. | …希望在秘鲁山区开发银矿 |
[16:42] | And before I invest millions in a lucrative mine… | 在我对利润丰厚的矿地投资百万美元之前… |
[16:45] | …I’d like to go a little native. | …我希望能入乡随俗 |
[16:48] | Get the feel of their condiments, their unmentionables. | 开始熟悉他们的香料和内衣 |
[16:51] | – You know, the real gritty-gritty. – Well, let me show you what we have. | – 真正的细节 – 我可以为你介绍一下 |
[16:56] | No, no, I think I can just browse around on my own. | 不用,不用,我想我可以自己逛逛 |
[17:00] | Machu Picchu. | 马丘比丘(秘鲁的古城遗址) |
[17:02] | – Are these free? – Yeah. | – 这些是免费的吗? – 是啊 |
[17:16] | Some of those are women’s clothes. | 你手上的有些是女士服装 |
[17:18] | Oh, not a problem. | 哦,没问题的 |
[17:31] | Attention, Steinbrenner and front-office morons. | 注意了 史坦布瑞纳和前台的白痴们 |
[17:35] | Your triumphs mean nothing. | 你们的成功什么都不是 |
[17:38] | You all stink. | 你们统统都很差劲 |
[17:40] | You can sit on it and rotate! | 去你们的! |
[17:45] | This is George Costanza. | 我是乔治・克斯坦萨 |
[17:48] | I fear no reprisal. | 我不怕报复 |
[17:51] | Extension 5170. | 分机号码5170 |
[17:59] | Come on. What is taking you so long? | 快点,你怎么这么慢 |
[18:01] | I broke the price gun, so I had to move to plan B. | 标价枪被我摔坏了 所以我不得不采取另一个方案 |
[18:05] | – Plan B? – Yeah. | – 另一个方案? – 没错 |
[18:07] | There is no plan B. | 我们只有一个方案 |
[18:08] | I took these out of every single garment in the store. | 我把店里每件衣服里的这个都拿出来了 |
[18:12] | – What? – They’re desiccants. | – 什么? – 它们是干燥剂 |
[18:14] | See, they absorb moisture. | 他们吸收湿气 |
[18:15] | These clothes won’t last five years without them. | 没有了它们,这些衣服撑不过5年的 |
[18:20] | – That’s not gonna do anything. – Patience. | – 那样没用的 – 耐心点 |
[18:24] | – All right, forget it. – What? | – 好吧,算了 – 什么? |
[18:26] | You have screwed me again, Pennypacker. | 我又被你搞砸了,潘尼派克先生 |
[18:33] | Ladies, care for some chips? | 女士们,要吃点薯片吗? |
[18:35] | Well, I don’t mind if I do. | 好的,我可以吃点 |
[18:42] | Well, I’ve changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[18:45] | I think I’m going to build a roller coaster instead. | 我想我还是建个过山车好了 |
[19:05] | I heard what you did in the parking lot, big boy… | 你在停车场做的事情我听说了,大家伙… |
[19:08] | …and it is inexcusable. | …这是不可宽恕的 |
[19:12] | Personally insulting me, my staff. | 对我和我的员工进行辱骂 |
[19:14] | I cannot believe that you, Body-Suit Man… | 我无法相信你,穿连身衣裤的人… |
[19:17] | …could perpetrate such a disloyal deed. | …能做出这么不忠的事情 |
[19:19] | It breaks my heart to say it. Who am I kidding? I love it. You’re… | 我很难过我得这么做,我在骗谁呢? 我喜欢这样做,你被… |
[19:22] | Wait! Wait, Mr. Steinbrenner. | 等等,等等,史坦布瑞纳先生 |
[19:24] | George doesn’t deserve any blame… | 今天在停车场发生的一切… |
[19:26] | …for what happened in the parking lot today, sir. | …跟乔治无关,先生 |
[19:29] | – If there’s anyone to blame, it’s me. – What are you talking about? | – 如果要怪的话,就怪我 – 你在说什么? |
[19:32] | – You popping pills? Got the crazies? – No. No, sir. | – 你嗑药了? 精神又错乱了吗? – 没有,没有,先生 |
[19:34] | I ordered George to drive around insulting people today… | 今天是我让乔治开车骂人的… |
[19:38] | …because I’m tired of all your macho head games. | …因为我受够了你的大男子独裁主义 |
[19:42] | He’s lying, sir. I’m tired of all your macho head games. | 他在说谎,先生 是我受够了你的大男子独裁主义 |
[19:46] | – Macho head games? – He’s just being loyal to me, sir. | – 大男子独裁主义? – 他只是在掩护我,先生 |
[19:49] | Wilhelm, you’re fired. | 威廉,你被解雇了 |
[19:51] | I owe you an apology, Body-Suit Man. Streak on. | 我要向你道歉,穿连库紧身衣的人 继续裸奔 |
[19:53] | Now, if you’ll excuse me. I’m not going to the game today. | 如果你不介意的话,我今天不去看比赛了 |
[19:57] | I’m going to go outside and scalp some tickets. | 我要去场外卖黑市票 |
[19:59] | Owner’s box. That’s gotta bring in 40 bucks, no problem. | 老板的看台,赚个40美金没问题 |
[20:03] | Mr. Wilhelm, what was that? | 威廉先生,刚那算什么啊? |
[20:05] | I wanted to get fired. | 我想被炒鱿鱼 |
[20:06] | George, you are looking at the new head scout of the New York Mets. | 乔治,站在你面前的 是纽约大都会棒球队的球探主管 |
[20:19] | I don’t know what Elaine is so upset about. | 我不知道伊莲为什么不高兴 |
[20:22] | Without desiccants, those clothes will be noticeably musty in five years. | 没有干燥剂 那些衣服在5年内会发霉的 |
[20:26] | She never sees the big picture. | 她从来不看大局 |
[20:33] | – Hello, Newman. – Hello, Jerry. | – 你好,纽曼 – 你好,杰瑞 |
[20:37] | What did you say to Elaine? | 你跟伊莲说了些什么? |
[20:38] | I just got her cancellation in the mail. | 我刚收到她的邮件说她不参加了 |
[20:40] | Oh, well, I guess she found someplace better to go. | 哦,呃,我想她找到了更好的去处 |
[20:43] | Well, it’s her mistake because she’s going to miss the party of a lifetime. | 不去是她的损失 因为她将会错过一个千载难逢的派对 |
[20:49] | Well, maybe so, but come midnight… | 也许是这样,但是午夜一到… |
[20:52] | …when she’s looking for someone warm and cuddly to kiss… | …当她要找一个温暖 令人想拥抱的人接吻的时候… |
[20:55] | …I guess you’ll be caught between the moon and New York City. | …我猜你会在夹在月亮和纽约市之间 |
[21:01] | All right. Come back to my party, please. | 好吧,回到我的派对,求你了 |
[21:07] | Jerry too, of course. | 当然还有杰瑞 |
[21:11] | You don’t want to do your act or anything, do you? | 你不会想表演你的节目之类的,对吧? |
[21:14] | – No. – All right, then. | – 不想 – 那么,好吧 |
[21:17] | I guess I can accept a little Jerry if it gets me a lot of Elaine. | 我想我能接受一个小小的杰瑞 只要伊莲能给我很多 |
[21:23] | – Deal? – To the Newmannium. | – 说定了? – 为了纽曼千禧年派对 |
[21:25] | To the “Kramennium.” | 为了“克瑞莫千禧年派对” |
[21:29] | By the way, Newman, I’m just curious. | 顺便问一句,纽曼,我只是好奇 |
[21:31] | When you booked the hotel, did you book it for the millennium New Year? | 你订酒店的时候 是订的千禧新年大年夜吗? |
[21:35] | As a matter of fact, I did. | 事实上,是这样的 |
[21:37] | That’s interesting because as everyone knows… | 真有意思,因为众所周知… |
[21:40] | …since there was no year zero… | …没有0年… |
[21:41] | …the millennium doesn’t begin until the year 2001… | …千禧年直到2001年才开始… |
[21:45] | …which would make your party one year late… | …这样子,你的派对就要推迟一年… |
[21:49] | …and thus quite lame. | …那样就很逊了 |
[22:05] | I don’t feel well at all. | 我很不舒服 |
[22:08] | I feel all dried-out inside. | 我感觉体内干透了 |
[22:12] | – I’ll call for help. – Okay. | – 我打电话求助 – 好 |
[22:19] | – Hello. – Who’s this? | – 喂? – 你是谁? |
[22:21] | – It’s Jerry. Who’s this? – It’s Valerie. | – 我是杰瑞,你是谁? – 我是瓦莱丽 |
[22:24] | Oh, hi, Valerie, what’s up? | 哦,嗨,瓦莱丽,怎么了? |
[22:25] | I’ll tell you what’s up. My stepmother is violently ill… | 让我来告诉你发生了什么 我继母病得很厉害… |
[22:28] | …so I hit the button for Poison Control and I get you. | …所以我按了中毒控制中心的快速拨号键 然后你就接电话了 |
[22:31] | Wow, Poison Control. That’s even higher than number one. | 哇,中毒控制中心,那排名比1还要高 |
[22:38] | Hello? | 喂? |