时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I can’t believe the Yankees fired me. | 真不相信纽约洋基队真的开除我 |
[00:06] | Well, you had a good run. You took them to the World Series. | 你已经做得很好 你把他们带到了世界联赛 |
[00:10] | I gotta give the players most of the credit for that. | 我还是会把大部分功劳都给场上队员的 |
[00:12] | Don’t sell yourself short. You made flight arrangements, hotels, buses. | 别贬低自己,你在交通酒店方面做得很好 |
[00:16] | No, I don’t know who was doing that. | 不,这不是我做的 |
[00:19] | So when you actually did work, what is it that you did? | 那你工作时到底做了什么? |
[00:23] | I’ll tell you, they had a pastry cart you wouldn’t believe. | 我会告诉你,他们有专人用手推车送甜点 你不会信的 |
[00:26] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[00:28] | Your latte. | 牛奶咖啡 |
[00:30] | Your cappuccino. | 义大利咖啡 |
[00:35] | Maybe I should ask her out. | 或许我应该约会她 |
[00:37] | – She is a good waitress. – It’s true. | – 她是个好侍应 – 对 |
[00:40] | – Maybe I’ll take her to the Tonys. – You’re going to the Tonys? | 我可以带她去看东尼颁奖典礼 你去东尼颁奖典礼? |
[00:43] | Yeah, I wrote some jokes for the show and they gave me two tickets. | 我帮他们写了几个笑话 他们便送我几张门卷 |
[00:46] | Why didn’t you ask me? I know a million theater jokes. | 怎么不问问我 我有很多笑话 |
[00:50] | What’s the deal with those guys down in the pit? | 那些在地窖的人到底是怎么回事? (指舞台前给现场乐队演奏用的地室) |
[00:55] | They’re musicians. That’s not a joke. | 他们是表演音乐的 这不好笑 |
[00:58] | It’s a funny observation. | 那样的角度看起来很好笑 |
[01:03] | Severance package? | 赔偿金? |
[01:04] | The Yankees are giving me three months’ full pay for doing nothing. | 我什么都没做 但纽约洋基队给我三个月赔偿金 |
[01:08] | They did it for three years. What’s another few months? | 他们在这三年来一直也是这样做 额外三个月又如何? |
[01:10] | I’m gonna do something with these three months. | 在这三个月,我想做点事情 |
[01:13] | – Like what? – I’m gonna read a book… | 例如? 我要读一本书 |
[01:15] | …from beginning to end, in that order. | 由头看到尾的 |
[01:17] | I’ve always wanted to do that. | 我一直也想这样做 |
[01:19] | – I’m going to play Frolf. – You mean golf? | – 我要去打高尔飞夫 – 你指高尔夫? |
[01:22] | Frolf. Frisbee golf, Jerry. Golf with a Frisbee. | 高尔飞夫,高尔夫加上飞碟 |
[01:27] | This is gonna be my time. | 我可以自由掌控时间了 |
[01:29] | Time to taste the fruits and let the juices drip down my chin. | 是时候品尝水果 让果汁从面额流下 |
[01:33] | I proclaim this “The Summer of George.” | 我正式宣布 这是“乔治的夏天” |
[01:49] | And then Peterman ate it. | 后来给彼得曼吃了 |
[01:52] | I never told him. | 我一直没告诉他 |
[01:59] | – Who is that? – That’s Sam… | – 她是谁 – 她是山姆 |
[02:00] | …the new girl in Accounting. | 会计部的新同事 |
[02:02] | What’s with her arms? They just hang like salamis. | 她的手臂怎么了? 像意大利腊肠一样垂着 |
[02:06] | She walks like an orangutan. | 她走得像只猩猩 |
[02:07] | Better call the zoo. | 快通知动物园 |
[02:12] | What? | 怎么了? |
[02:13] | Catty. | 猫一般阴险 |
[02:20] | It’s like she’s carrying invisible suitcases. | 那女孩走路时像拿着了隐形工事包 |
[02:23] | – Like this? – Yes, exactly. | – 像这样? – 是,一模一样 |
[02:25] | – That is so strange. – Right. | 真奇怪 对 |
[02:27] | So why am I the one who gets: | 为何只有我被人说阴险 |
[02:30] | I mean, they were being just as catty as I was. | 他们也同样阴险地取笑那女孩 |
[02:32] | It’s a double standard. | 这是双标准重 |
[02:34] | Oh, and what about ladies’ night? Women admitted free before 10? | 你们在女仕之夜十点前能免费入场 那又怎么算? |
[02:39] | That is so stupid. | 这个比喻很愚蠢 |
[02:44] | Hey, The White Shadow is on. | 电视正播放“白之影子” |
[02:46] | Boy, you’re really packing it all in. | 你看来已经停止了你的计划 |
[02:49] | Jerry, my vacation has just started. I need a day or two to decompress. | 我的悠长假期才刚开始 我要一两天来收拾心情 |
[02:53] | – Besides, I did plenty today. – Like what? | – 另外,我今天做了很多事 – 例如? |
[02:55] | I bought a new recliner with a fridge built right into it. | 我买了个沙发 在底下还有个冰箱的 |
[02:59] | Hey, Jerry, you got any TUMS? | 杰瑞,你有没有药? |
[03:02] | – Stomachache? – I drank too much water in the shower. | 胃痛? 我洗澡时喝了太多水 |
[03:05] | Top of the fridge. | 在冰箱上 |
[03:07] | Hey, George, I’m taking that waitress to the Tonys. | 乔治 那侍应答应跟我看东尼颁奖典礼 |
[03:10] | – Shadow. – Oh, the Tonys? | – 看电视中 – 东尼颁奖典礼? |
[03:13] | I’ll see you there, buddy. | 到时可能会撞见你 |
[03:15] | – You’re going to the Tonys too? – Roger that. | – 你也去? – 对 |
[03:17] | – Where are you sitting? – Well, all over the place. | – 你的座位是几号? – 所有位都是我的 |
[03:20] | I’m a seat-filler. They don’t like to see empty seats on TV. | 我是填座位的 电视台的人不想人们看到空座位 |
[03:23] | Somebody gets up, I park my caboose in their spot until they get back. | 当有人离开座位时,我便要去填补那些空位 直至他们回到座位 |
[03:26] | – How did you get that job? – Mickey, he hooked me up. | – 你怎么得到这工作的? – 米奇帮我联系的 |
[03:28] | – Yeah, he’s a member of the academy. – What academy? | – 对,他是个学会会员 – 哪个学会? |
[03:31] | Well, he didn’t say. | 他从没说 |
[03:38] | – Hi. | – Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[03:39] | – Nice tuxedo. – Thanks. It’s a breakaway. | – 很漂亮的礼服 – 多谢,这是件易碎品 |
[03:43] | – Should we go? – Absolutely. | – 可以走了吗? – 当然 |
[03:45] | – Lyle, we’re going. – All right. | – 里尔,我出去了 – 好的 |
[03:48] | Jerry, this is Lyle. | 杰瑞,这是里尔 |
[03:50] | – Hey, how you doing? – Okay. | – 你好吗 – 还好 |
[03:53] | Bye. | 再见 |
[03:57] | – Have a good time. – Thanks… | – 玩得开心点 – 谢 |
[04:01] | …Lyle. | 里尔 |
[04:09] | Are you leaving? Because I got you covered. | 你要离开吗? 我要挡住这个空位 |
[04:13] | I’ll just go ahead and get in there. | 跟你换个位置就行 |
[04:15] | Just a minute. What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[04:19] | My job. What are you doing? | 我在工作,你又在干什么? |
[04:24] | They catch the two of us on TV, you might have a little explaining to do. | 我们会一起出现在电视上 你最好想想要怎样解释 |
[04:34] | – So you and Lyle are roommates? – No. | – 你和里尔是室友吗? – 不 |
[04:39] | – Gay? – What? | – 同性恋? – 什么? |
[04:41] | – Is he gay? – No. | – 他是否同性恋 – 不 |
[04:45] | Are you sure? | 你肯定吗 |
[04:48] | I think I would know. | 我很清楚 |
[04:52] | This is a new one. | 这可新鲜 |
[04:55] | Turkey jerky? Go ahead, take a pull. | 要来点肉干吗?没关系,掰点 |
[04:59] | More for me. | 那都我的了 |
[05:05] | And the Tony for best musical is awarded to Scarsdale Surprise. | 最佳音乐奖的得奖者是“光脱脱惊喜” |
[05:11] | Lewis Maxtone-Graham, Douglas Ewing… | …刘易斯・马克斯通-格拉汉 道格拉斯・尤因… |
[05:14] | …Benjamin London, Polly Kennedy, producers. | …本杰明・伦敦、波利・肯尼迪 制作人团队 |
[05:33] | – Kramer? – Thank you and bless you all. | – 克莱默? – 感谢并祝福各位 |
[05:36] | This truly has been a Scarsdale Surprise. | 这次真的是“光脱脱惊喜” |
[05:47] | Elaine, am I crazy? | 伊莲,我是否太敏感? |
[05:49] | I just get the feeling that… | 我总觉得… |
[05:51] | …Dugan and the others are making fun of me all the time. | 杜根他们经常取笑我 |
[05:55] | Well, you might wanna think about maybe… | 或许你应该… |
[06:00] | …moving your arms a little when you walk. | 走路时连带双手一起摆动 |
[06:04] | My arms? | 我的双手? |
[06:05] | You know, sort of swing them… | 就像摆动一下它们… |
[06:08] | …so you’re not lurching around, you know, like a caveman. | 这样的话便不会走得像个原始人 |
[06:16] | I’m a caveman? | 原始人? |
[06:17] | No, no, no, it’s just that… | 不,不… |
[06:20] | Everyone told me what a catty shrew you were. | 人人都说你是个阴险的毒妇 |
[06:24] | You’re horrible. | 你真的很恶毒 |
[06:30] | She had a dude? | 她已有男人? |
[06:31] | When I went to pick her up, there was this dude. | 我去接她时,她家有个男人 |
[06:34] | – How do you know it was her dude? – It could’ve been just some dude? | – 你怎知是她的男人? – 可能只是普通男人 |
[06:37] | Dudes in this town are a dime a dozen. | 这里一向有很多男人 |
[06:39] | – I reckon. – Or maybe… | – 我很清楚 – 或许… |
[06:41] | …she just wanted to go to the Tonys. | 她只是想看东尼颁奖典礼 |
[06:43] | I tell you what. Ask her out again. No Tony, just Jerry. | 你应该再约会她一次 这次和她单独约会 |
[06:46] | That way you know if the dude is her dude or some dude. | 这样便可知那个男人是她的男人 还是普通男人 |
[06:49] | – Dude. – Yeah. | – 好兄弟 – 没错 |
[06:51] | All right, that’s enough. I gotta go home and take a nap. | 好了,足够了,我想回家睡觉 |
[06:54] | It’s 10:30 in the morning. | 现在是早上十点三十分 |
[06:56] | What can I tell you, I’m wiped. | 我现在精疲力尽 |
[06:58] | So has the Summer of George begun, or are you still decomposing? | “佐治的夏天”进度如何? 或是还在整顿心情? |
[07:02] | Decompressing. | 是收拾心情 |
[07:06] | Well, good morning, gentlemen, and Tony says hello to you. | 早安,先生们,东尼向你请安 |
[07:11] | – You didn’t give that thing back? – Jerry, it was a whirlwind. | – 你没有把它还给人? – 杰瑞,这简直是个旋风 |
[07:14] | They whisk us backstage. The media is swarming. | 我们在后台多威风 记者多得数不清 |
[07:17] | Champagne is flowing. | 香槟飞来飞去 |
[07:20] | I can’t describe how great it is to win. | 难以形容这次得奖有多棒 |
[07:23] | That’s because you didn’t win. | 因为得奖的不是你 |
[07:24] | Scarsdale Surprise. | “光脱脱惊喜” |
[07:26] | That’s the musical about the Scarsdale diet doctor murder. | 那个音乐剧是关于一个医生凶杀案的 |
[07:29] | Featuring the mind-blowing performance of Miss Raquel Welch. | 由动人的拉奎尔・威奇小姐主演 |
[07:35] | You haven’t even seen it. | 你根本没看过 |
[07:36] | Oh, Jerry, I’m not gonna let you bring me down off this high. | 我不会让你扫我兴的 |
[07:40] | I’ve been partying all night. | 我整夜都在狂欢 |
[07:42] | I saw the sun rise at Liza’s. | 我还在丽莎那里看日出 |
[07:44] | – Minnelli’s? – No. | – 明妮莉・丽莎? – 不是 |
[07:49] | Sam, listen. I am so sorry about the other day. | 山姆,那天很抱歉 |
[07:53] | No, don’t apologize, Elaine. | 不,你不用说对不起 |
[07:56] | I was thinking that maybe I should swing my arms a little bit more. | 我想我应该摆动一下双手 |
[08:00] | See, yeah, I mean, that’s all I was saying. | 对,我就是说 |
[08:03] | How’s this? | 这样如何? |
[08:07] | Or this? Or this? | 这样?或是这样? |
[08:10] | – Or this? Or this? – Well… | 如何?如何? |
[08:14] | …you seem to be getting the hang of it. | 看来你已掌握到了要窍 |
[08:21] | – Hi. – Sorry, I’m running late. | – 嗨 – 对不起,我迟了 |
[08:22] | – I just lost track of time. – No rush. | – 我忘记了时间 – 不要紧 |
[08:27] | Hey, Jerr, what’s up? | 嗨,杰瑞,你好吗? |
[08:30] | I have absolutely no idea. | 好到极点 |
[08:37] | Can you believe she expected me to squire her around town… | 她竟然可以让我到她家里… |
[08:40] | …while the dude sits at home in swaddling clothes? | 然而那男人只穿着纸尿片般的在那里出现 |
[08:43] | Do they make swaddling clothes for adults? | 纸尿片也有成人装吗? |
[08:46] | It’s like she’s put the role of boyfriend into two jobs. | 现在她就像有两个男朋友 |
[08:49] | Except the dude’s playing the showroom… | 一个负责和她一起洗澡 |
[08:51] | …and I’m stuck doing food and beverage. | 一个就负责提供食物 |
[08:53] | – Hey. – Who’s that? | – 嗨 – 是谁? |
[08:55] | – It’s Kramer. – Hey, Kramer. | – 克莱默 – 嘿,克莱默 |
[08:58] | – George says hi. – Hi, George. | – 乔治说嗨 – 嗨,乔治 |
[09:01] | How’s that Tony? | 东尼奖杯还好吗? |
[09:02] | Why don’t you just come over here? | 你不如过来吧? |
[09:04] | Why can’t I do this on the phone? | 通电话也一样吧? |
[09:06] | – What’s Kramer doing now? – He’s looking in the refrigerator. | – 克莱默正干什么? – 他打开了冰箱 |
[09:09] | Kramer. Anything good in there? Any Popsicles? | 老样子,有什么好东西? 有冰棒吗? |
[09:13] | I cannot do this. | 我不能这样做 |
[09:14] | – So, what’s George doing? – He’s not doing anything. | – 乔治正干什么 – 他正在无所事事 |
[09:17] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[09:20] | I’m gonna grab a bite to eat at Sardi’s. You wanna go? | 我要去莎迪那里 一起去吗? |
[09:23] | Are you taking the Tony to Sardi’s? | 你要带着东尼杯去吗? |
[09:25] | The Tony is taking me to Sardi’s. | 是东尼杯带我去的 |
[09:30] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[09:33] | – Well, I’m going. – Congratulations. | – 我走了 – 恭喜 |
[09:36] | Well, thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢,谢谢你 |
[09:40] | I have so many people I want to thank. I don’t want to forget anyone. | 我要感激很多很多人 我不会忘记他们 |
[09:43] | All right. All right. | 够了,够了 |
[09:47] | I said no. | 我不要 |
[09:50] | Jerry, I just want to let you know Lyle and I are completely over. | 杰瑞,我和里尔分手了 |
[09:55] | I’d rather be with you. | 我喜欢你多一点 |
[09:56] | Just me? No dudes or fellers? | 这次还有没有其他男人? |
[10:01] | – What do you think? – I can start right away. | – 你认为呢? – 我们马上开始吧 |
[10:05] | – But not here. – I’m not here. Leave a message. | – 但不是从这里开始 – 我不在,留口讯 |
[10:07] | Jerry, what’s happening? | 杰利,怎么回事 |
[10:09] | Jerry, come on, pick up the phone. | 杰利,拿起听筒吧 |
[10:14] | So, I said to him, “Arthur, Artie, bubele… | 最后,我对他说: “亚瑟,亚地,巴贝勒…” |
[10:18] | …why does the salesman have to die? Change the title. | “为何那售货员非死不可? 我要求改名” |
[10:21] | The Life of a Salesman. That’s what people want to see.” | “应是‘售货员的一生’ 那才会受欢迎” |
[10:26] | Excuse me, Mr. Kramer. | 对不起,克莱默先生 |
[10:28] | My name is Lewis Maxtone-Graham. | 我的名字是刘易斯・马克斯通-格拉汉 |
[10:31] | I’m one of the producers of Scarsdale Surprise. | 我是其中一个“光脱脱惊喜”的制作班底 |
[10:34] | Oh, hey. Yeah. Lew! | 哦,嗨,刘 |
[10:38] | We need to talk. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[10:43] | Elaine, what did you want to talk to me about? | 伊莲,你有什么要跟我说? |
[10:46] | This. My office. | 说这个,我的办公室 |
[10:48] | Sam trashed my office. | 给山姆弄到一塌糊涂 |
[10:51] | Well, I see what’s going on here. | 我明白发生什么事了 |
[10:54] | I am smack-dab in the middle of a good old-fashioned catfight. | 我正坐在经典好看的猫斗战场上 (老美称女孩打架为猫斗) |
[10:58] | Mr. Peterman, this is not a catfight. | 彼得曼,我们没有对战 |
[11:02] | This is violent, psychotic behavior, directed at me… | 这是暴力,这是神经病,我是受害者 |
[11:06] | …all because I told her to swing her arms. | 全是因为我叫她摆动双手 |
[11:12] | Do you mean: | 你是想学猫叫? |
[11:13] | Yes, that’s the one. Good day, Elaine. | – 对,正是如此 – 再见,伊莲 |
[11:17] | Oh, no, please, Mr. Peterman. She’s crazy. | 求求你,彼得曼 她真是神经病 |
[11:22] | Crazy for feeling | 神经病 |
[11:25] | So lonely | 真寂寞 |
[11:33] | I can’t believe how much we did this afternoon. | 真不相信下午花了多少钱 |
[11:35] | I have a friend, today would be his whole life. | 我有个朋友,今天是他人生最重要的一天 |
[11:38] | Now, what time are you picking me up tonight? | 今晚你打算几点接我? |
[11:41] | You got reservations at Sfuzzi, didn’t you? | 你有预约斯富齐餐厅吧? |
[11:43] | Oh, yeah, Sfuzzi. I gotta do that. | 噢,对,斯富齐,我会预约的 |
[11:45] | – Should I wear the outfit I bought? – Sure. | – 我该穿上刚买的外套吗? – 当然 |
[11:48] | – Which one? – The one with the: | – 哪一件? – 就那件吧 |
[11:52] | If I’m gonna get my hair cut, I better go. | 我想我要去剪头发了 |
[11:54] | Call me when you get home. I won’t be there… | 你回到家时我应该还不在 |
[11:56] | …but leave a message so I know. | 留个口讯告诉我吧 |
[11:57] | Okay. Okay. | 好,好 |
[12:00] | – Do you mind? – No, I’ll grab them, yeah. | – 你不介意吧 – 不,我来结帐 |
[12:05] | Hey. I’ve done that today. | 嗨,我今天做过这个 |
[12:09] | – What? Did you lose your remote? – No, cable’s out. | – 什么?你掉了电视摇控? – 不,是讯号断了 |
[12:12] | – What’s with you? You look dead. – It’s Lanette. | – 你怎样了,像死人似的 – 是关于莱妮蒂的 |
[12:15] | I need, like, an assistant or an intern or something. | 我需要个助手,实习的或是其他的 |
[12:18] | Relationship intern, huh? | 实习相处? |
[12:23] | Hey, what if the two of us teamed up? | 不如我们合作 |
[12:28] | – Not…? – No, no. | – 不是…? – 不,不 |
[12:30] | – No, because that’s… – No. | – 因为这是… – 不 |
[12:32] | Listen, we’re always sitting here. | 听着,我们经常来这坐 |
[12:34] | I help you with your girl problems. | 我帮你解决你和女友的问题 |
[12:36] | You help with my girl problems. Where do we end up? | 你帮我解决我和女友的问题 结果怎样? |
[12:39] | – Here. – Exactly, because neither one of us… | – 还是来这坐 – 没错,我俩都不能… |
[12:41] | …can handle a woman by ourselves. | 各自应付女人 |
[12:43] | – I’m trying. – I’ve tried. | – 我正尝试 – 我已尝试过了 |
[12:45] | We don’t have it. | 我们都没这本事 |
[12:46] | But maybe the two of us, working together at full capacity… | 或许我俩联合一起便能做到… |
[12:51] | …could do the job of one normal man. | 一个普通男人的活 |
[12:54] | And each of us would only have to be, like, a half-man. | 我俩分开时就好像只是半个男人 |
[12:58] | That sounds about right. | 听起来可行 |
[13:02] | We understand how excited you are… | 我知道你自从得奖后… |
[13:04] | …to have this very, very prestigious award. | 一直也十分兴奋 |
[13:06] | But you didn’t have anything to do with the actual production. | 但你从没参与任何制作 |
[13:09] | No. | 没有 |
[13:11] | I’m afraid there is no way we can allow you to keep this Tony. | 恐怕你不能再拥有这个东尼杯 |
[13:15] | – What? – Unless… | – 什么? – 除非 |
[13:17] | – Anything. – Are you familiar with our star… | – 任何事也可以 – 你是否认得我们的主演… |
[13:19] | …Raquel Welch? – She’s fantastic. | – 拉奎尔・威奇? – 她很棒 |
[13:23] | She’s a train wreck. | 她是不成钢的铁渣 |
[13:26] | There’s a big tap-dance number… | 在简・哈里斯离开马德拉学校… |
[13:27] | …before Jean Harris leaves The Madeira School… | 去挑战塔诺尔博士之前 |
[13:30] | …to confront Dr. Tarnower. | 会有一大段踢踏舞的戏 |
[13:31] | – It is a gut-wrenching scene. – Yes. | – 那一场戏是我们的心血 – 没错 |
[13:34] | But Raquel Welch doesn’t move her arms when she tap dances. | 但是拉奎尔・威奇双手在跳舞时不会摆动 |
[13:38] | It’s very distracting. | 这很有问题 |
[13:39] | There is a lot of this… in tap dancing. | 跳舞时手是应该这样摆的 |
[13:43] | So you’d like me to teach her how to dance? | 你想我教她跳舞? |
[13:46] | No, we want you to fire her. | 不,我想你开除她 |
[13:57] | Why do they want you to fire Raquel Welch? | 为什么要你去开除威奇? |
[13:59] | Because they’re terrified of her. | 因为他们怕了威奇 |
[14:01] | I heard they cut one of her lines. | 听说他们曾剪掉了她的一段台词 |
[14:03] | She climbed up a rope on the side of the stage… | 她就爬上舞台… |
[14:05] | …and started dropping lights on people’s heads. | 把舞台灯扔向人们的脑袋 |
[14:08] | A story like that’s gotta be true. | 这样的故事一定是真的 |
[14:12] | She seems very nice. | 她似乎是个好人 |
[14:14] | Jerry, you’re not in show business. | 杰瑞,你不是娱乐界的 |
[14:15] | You don’t know what these people are like. | 你不会明白这些人 |
[14:17] | – I’m in show business. – Oh, come on. | – 我是娱乐界的 – 算了吧 |
[14:22] | What am I going to do? She’s gonna eat me alive. | – 我该怎么办? – 她一定吞我下肚 |
[14:24] | I got a tape of Fantastic Voyage, if you think that’ll help. | 我有一套“神奇旅程”影带 如果你觉得那有帮助 |
[14:27] | I’ll take it. | 我要 |
[14:29] | Jerry, that crazy straight-arm woman down at Peterman’s trashed my office. | 杰瑞,那个走得像丧尸的女孩 她弄翻了我我办公室 |
[14:34] | And then listen to this. This is the message she left me. | 她还留了个口讯给我,你听听 |
[14:38] | Elaine, I am going to find you. | 伊莲,我一定会找到你的 |
[14:42] | Lf not in your office, then in the X erox room… | 不论你在办公室,或是打印室 |
[14:46] | … or the small conference room next to the kitchen, or the kitchen. | 或是厨房旁的会议室,或是厨房 |
[14:49] | I mean, she must have a blueprint of the building or something. | 她一定得到了公司的蓝图 |
[14:52] | – Did you tell Peterman about this? – Well, I tried. | – 你有否告诉彼得曼? – 我有啊 |
[14:55] | But he thought it was some sort of a catfight. | 但他认为是我们在猫斗? |
[14:57] | Catfight? | 猫斗? |
[15:00] | Okay. Why? Why do guys do this? | 为什么男人都是这样? |
[15:02] | What is so appealing to men about a catfight? | 女孩打架很吸引男人吗? |
[15:05] | Catfight. | 猫斗! |
[15:11] | Because men think if women are grabbing and clawing at each other… | 男人会觉得两个女孩互相扯拉时… |
[15:15] | …there’s a chance they might somehow kiss. | 最终可能会接吻 |
[15:22] | – You got the tickets? – Yeah. | – 带了戏票没有? – 有 |
[15:23] | Two for the 7:15 of Lenore’s Promise. | 两张7点15分“莱诺的承诺”的戏票 |
[15:26] | What, are you wearing a green sweater? | 你怎么装上绿色外套? |
[15:28] | – I like it. – Lanette doesn’t. | – 我喜欢 – 她不会喜欢 |
[15:29] | Here’s your blue one. It’s her favorite. | 这是你蓝色那件,她最喜欢的 |
[15:31] | – What? – Just put it on. | – 什么? – 快穿上 |
[15:33] | All right. Now, remember she got her nails done today… | 她今日涂上了指甲油… |
[15:36] | …so remark on how you like the color. | 你记住要说漂亮 |
[15:39] | And if you need me, you beep me. All right? | 需要我就呼我 好吗? |
[15:41] | Here, here. There you go. There you go. | 这里,这里,成了 |
[15:43] | All right. | 好了 |
[15:45] | – Go get them. You’re a tiger! – Hey, George, one second. | – 上吧,你一定行的 – 等等,佐治 |
[15:47] | She’s having a party Friday. She wants me to do the invitations. | 她在星期五有个派对 我要负责作邀请 |
[15:50] | A little notice would have helped. How many people? | 早点说嘛 有多少人? |
[15:53] | Thirty-five. And George, on the invitations… | 三十五人,这个邀请… |
[15:56] | Yeah, I know. Don’t skimp. Go, go. | 行了,我知道,别舍不得花钱 走走走 |
[15:59] | Right on time. I like that. | 真准时,我喜欢 |
[16:01] | I like your nails. That is a great color. | 指甲涂得真漂亮 |
[16:04] | – Love the sweater. – This old thing? | – 外套很漂亮 – 这件老掉牙吗? |
[16:09] | Hi, I need some party invitations. | 我要做些派对请柬 |
[16:11] | Okay. Have you been in here before? | 你之前有否来过 |
[16:14] | About a year ago. Wedding invitations. | 一年前,搞婚礼请柬 |
[16:17] | Right. How did that all work out? | 那次搞得成功吗? |
[16:21] | No complaints. | 不算最差 |
[16:24] | Well, they’re arranged according to price, and as I recall… | 一分钱一分货,我想你应该要… |
[16:30] | Actually, I’ll take these nice, glossy ones. | 实际上,我要好看、光鲜的这种 |
[16:36] | You are a fraud, Dr. Tarnower. | 塔诺尔你这个骗子 |
[16:38] | You haven’t even been to Scarsdale. | 你根本从没试过光脱脱 |
[16:43] | – Miss Welch. Hi. – Who are you? | – 威奇小姐,你好 – 你是谁? |
[16:46] | Well, I’m Cosmo Kramer. | 我叫做克莱默 |
[16:48] | I’m one of the producers. | 我是其中一个制作人员 |
[16:51] | Hello. Sidney. | 嗨,雪尼 |
[16:55] | No. No, I told you I don’t want to do that. | 不不,我说过我不会做的 |
[16:59] | If you bring it up again, I’ll feed your genitals to a wolf. | 你再说的话,我切你的弟弟去喂狗 |
[17:04] | Kids. | 臭豆丁 |
[17:06] | – You’re still here? – Well, Miss Welch… | – 你怎么还没走? – 威奇小姐… |
[17:09] | …I do need to talk to you about a little problem regarding your performance. | 我想跟你谈谈表演时的问题 |
[17:15] | – What kind of problem? – Well, it seems that… | – 什么问题? – 嗯,看起来… |
[17:17] | …due to the vagaries of the production parameters… | 根据这作品制作特点的灵感… |
[17:21] | …vis-?vis the fragmenting of the audience, due to cable television… | 加上…加上观众的水平 还有是电视节目… |
[17:25] | …carnivals, water parks… – Out with it. | – 嘉年华,水上公园… – 说重点 |
[17:28] | You’re fired. You don’t use your arms when you tap dance. | 你被开除了,因为你跳舞时不摆动双手 |
[17:31] | You’re like a gorilla. I gotta go. | 你像只大猩猩,我要走了 |
[17:40] | A little help? | 帮帮手 |
[17:42] | – Hey, Frolf? – Yeah. | – 嘿,玩高尔飞夫? – 是啊 |
[17:43] | You know, we need a fourth for the back nine. You want in? | 我们正差一个人,你过来玩吗? |
[17:50] | What’s the deal with airplane peanuts? | 飞机上供应的花生是怎么回事? |
[17:53] | – Yeah, sure. – Come on. | – 好,当然 – 来吧 |
[17:57] | Well, I’m ready. | 准备好了 |
[17:59] | Let’s towel it up. | 我们开始吧 |
[18:02] | Jerry, where are those invitations you were supposed to get? | 杰瑞,派对方面准备好了没有? |
[18:04] | If they don’t go out today, they’re useless. | 今天内还未准备好的话,便搞不成了 |
[18:07] | But we’re in towels. | 但我们快要脱光光了 |
[18:09] | – Jerry. – All right, one second. | – 杰瑞 – 好吧,等一下 |
[18:14] | He Frolfs… he scores! | 高尔飞夫,得分 |
[18:22] | – Hello. – George, where are those invitations? | – 喂? – 乔治,邀请函弄得怎样? |
[18:25] | You were supposed to leave them with her doorman. | 你应该把邀请函送到她那里 |
[18:28] | – Did you shave your chest hair? – No. | 你剃了胸毛吗? |
[18:34] | Did you at least pick them up? | 那你取回来没有? |
[18:35] | Yeah, yeah, super glossy, the best they had. | 拿了,很光鲜的,他们最好的款式 |
[18:38] | Well, get them over here pronto. | 立即拿过来吧 |
[18:40] | We’re at towels here, George. | 我们快将光脱脱了 |
[18:41] | All right. All right. Keep your towel on. | 好的好的 围好你的毛巾 |
[18:44] | – What? – It’s a joke. | – 什么? – 我说笑的 |
[18:47] | All right. That’s not bad. Now get over here. | – 还蛮好笑 – 快过来 |
[18:58] | – if not in your apartment, then in the laundry room… | 或是你的家,或是你去的洗衣店 |
[19:02] | … or the A TM in the building across the street… | 或是你去的对街那台自动柜员机 |
[19:05] | … or the watch shop! | 或是你去的钟表店 |
[19:08] | Can’t you do anything about this? I mean, this woman is a psycho. | 你们能否做点什么? 这个女人是神经病 |
[19:13] | Look, just because I’m a woman doesn’t mean… | 不要认为我是个女人就… |
[19:19] | I don’t move my arms when I dance? | 我跳舞时不摆动双手? |
[19:22] | That’s my signature. | 那是我的特色啊 |
[19:24] | Would you just keep an eye out for this woman? | 你们能否留意一下这个女人? |
[19:26] | She’s about, I don’t know, yay high… | 她是一个…大概这样高… |
[19:28] | …and she doesn’t swing her arms when she walks. | 她走路时不会摆动双手的 |
[19:33] | – What do you mean? – Like this: | – 什么意思? – 像这样 |
[19:39] | What the hell is that? Are you making fun of my dancing? | 搞什么鬼? 你正在取笑我吗? |
[19:43] | Aren’t you Raquel Welch? | 你不是拉奎尔・威奇吗? |
[19:45] | You know who I am. Now, what are you doing? | 你知道我是谁的 这是怎么回事? |
[19:48] | Nothing. I just wasn’t moving my arms. | 没什么,我只是摆动我的双手 |
[19:52] | That’s it. You’re going down. | 够了,你一定是不怕死 |
[19:56] | Catfight. | 女孩大战 |
[20:02] | So how’s George? | 乔治怎样? |
[20:03] | I don’t know. They won’t tell me anything. | 不知道 他们不肯告诉我 |
[20:06] | What’s that? | 什么来的? |
[20:09] | Tony. | 东尼奖 |
[20:12] | – What happened to you? – Raquel Welch. | – 发生什么事? – 拉奎尔・威奇 |
[20:19] | – What happened to you? – Raquel Welch. | – 发生什么事? – 拉奎尔・威奇 |
[20:22] | – The woman is a menace. – Yeah. | – 这女人是贱人 – 没错 |
[20:24] | I bumped into her on the street. It got pretty ugly. | 我无意中在街上遇到她 变得一塌糊涂 |
[20:29] | A catfight with Raquel Welch. | 一场和威奇的猫斗 |
[20:36] | My God, George. | 天呀,佐治 |
[20:39] | I slipped on the invitations. | 我给邀请函滑倒了 |
[20:43] | – How’s the towels? – They’re back on the rack. | – 毛巾那事如何? – 回到衣架上了 |
[20:45] | – Even with the two of us? – I think we’re still a man short. | – 连我们两个联手也不成? – 我想我俩加起也不够成为一个男人 |
[20:50] | Mr. Costanza… | 克斯坦萨先生 |
[20:56] | …your legs have sustained extensive trauma. | 你的腿受到了严重的外伤 |
[21:00] | Apparently, your body was in a state of advanced atrophy… | 看起来,你的身体因为长期的不运动… |
[21:04] | …due to a period of extreme inactivity. | 已经处于一种严重的萎缩状态 |
[21:08] | But with a lot of hard work and a little bit of luck… | 但是如果加倍努力,再加一点运气的话… |
[21:12] | …I think there’s a good chance you may, one day, walk again. | 我想你还是很有机会能在某天再站起来的 |
[21:22] | Well, that’s good news. | 真是个好消息 |
[21:25] | Wow, invitations again. | 又是邀请函 |
[21:29] | Yeah, that’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[21:34] | All right. Well… | 不如… |
[21:37] | – You want to grab some coffee? – Yeah, coffee. | – 去喝杯咖啡? – 好,咖啡 |
[21:40] | – I’d like to get some coffee. – Okay. | – 我也想喝点 – 对 |
[21:49] | This was supposed to be the Summer of George. | 这个夏天应该是属于我的! |
[21:54] | The Summer of George. | “乔治的夏天” |
[22:10] | Summer of George. | “乔治的夏天” |
[22:12] | – Swing them. | – Swing them. – 摆动它们 – 摆动它们 |
[22:13] | – Right? Okay? – Sort of swing. | – 好了?好了? – 一起摆动 |
[22:21] | Swing them. | 摆动它们 |
[22:25] | Just swing them. | 摆动它们 |
[22:26] | I can’t do it. Okay? It’s hard. | 我做不到,太难了 |
[22:31] | – Come on. Okay? – Here we go. | – 加油,好吗? – 再来一次 |
[22:33] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah… | 好,好,好,好 |
[22:39] | There’s still a little summer left. | 夏天还没有完结 |