| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:05] | What is Holland? | 荷兰是什么东西? | 
| [00:11] | What do you mean, what is it? It’s a country right next to Belgium. | 什么叫“荷兰是什么东西”? 那是个国家好不好,挨着比利时 | 
| [00:15] | No, that’s the Netherlands. | 不,那是尼德兰 | 
| [00:16] | Holland is the Netherlands. | 荷兰就是尼德兰 | 
| [00:18] | Then who are the Dutch? | 那“荷兰人”又是什么东西? | 
| [00:21] | You know, I cannot stand this thing anymore. | 你知道吗,我简直受不了这东西了 | 
| [00:24] | I know, I hate it too. I feel like an out-of-work porn star. | 我知道,我也讨厌这样 感觉我好像个�]工作的黄片明星 | 
| [00:29] | We should have taken some kind of vacation. | 早就给你说我们本应该休个假什么的 | 
| [00:31] | -Well, why didn’t we? -You said this would be better. | 对啊,那为什么没有休假呢? | 
| [00:34] | Remember? | 因为你说这样会好点,记得吗? | 
| [00:35] | ”A vacation from ourselves.” | 为了避开我们自己而休假 | 
| [00:36] | That’s what you said. | 这可是你说的 | 
| [00:39] | What if we grew mutton chops? | 我们留点络腮胡怎么样? | 
| [00:41] | -No. -Buzz cuts? | 不行 | 
| [00:42] | -Parachute pants? -Stop it, George. Stop it. | 剪个寸头!穿条跳伞裤! 停,乔治,停! | 
| [00:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起,但是你真的需要找一份工作了 | 
| [00:46] | You’ve gotta get a job. | |
| [00:50] | Damn it. | 该死的! | 
| [00:57] | Hey, hey, hey. | 嘿嘿嘿,看我 | 
| [00:59] | Check me out. | 不用T型拐杖了啊,肯定轻松了不少吧? | 
| [01:01] | No more crutches. That must be a relief. | 对啊 | 
| [01:02] | Yeah. With crutches, everyone has questions. | 带着T型拐杖走路,每个人都要问我问题 | 
| [01:05] | -Not with a cane? -No, with crutches, it’s a funny story. | 用手杖就不问了? 用T型拐杖的话,是一个有趣的故事 | 
| [01:08] | With a cane, it’s a sad story. You through with those? | 用手杖的话,就是一个伤心的故事了 这些你不要了吧? | 
| [01:11] | That is a sad story. | 还真是个伤心的故事 | 
| [01:14] | You should’ve been here. Some guy from NBC saw my set… | 嘿,你今天晚上应该到这里来 NBC有个人看了我表演 | 
| [01:16] | …he wants me to do a showcase. | 他想让我展示一下 | 
| [01:18] | I might have another shot at a pilot. | 我说不定还能再拍一次那个飞行员的节目 | 
| [01:20] | All right. We’re back in. | 那太好了! 那咱俩一起去! | 
| [01:23] | We? No. | 我们两个?不 | 
| [01:25] | Ladies and gentlemen, Kenny Bania. | 女士们先生们,欢迎肯尼・巴尼亚! | 
| [01:27] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢,谢谢! | 
| [01:29] | Hey, Jerry, did you see me up there? | 嗨,杰瑞,你刚才看我表演了吗? | 
| [01:32] | I was killing, Jerry. Killing. I killed. | 他们爱死我了,杰瑞 他们爱死我了! | 
| [01:34] | -Killed? -Killed. | 嗯,他们爱死你了 对,他们就是爱死我了 | 
| [01:37] | I’m gonna go pick up some chicks. | 我要找点小姑娘 | 
| [01:39] | Good-looking ones too. | 还要那种长得漂亮的 | 
| [01:41] | Hey, what’s your name? | 嘿,你叫什么名字? | 
| [01:44] | Yeah, he killed. | 对,观众都爱死他了 | 
| [01:46] | Because I killed first and warmed up the crowd. | 因为最开始是我笑话讲得好,带动了人群 | 
| [01:48] | He’s like that fish that attaches himself to the shark. | 他就像那种把自己依附在鲨鱼边上的小鱼 | 
| [01:51] | -And you’re the shark? -Yeah. I’m the shark. | 这么说你就是那个鲨鱼了? | 
| [01:53] | And he’s the fish eating my laughs. | 对,我就是鲨鱼 而他不过是吃我“笑话”的小鱼 | 
| [01:56] | I don’t know how a fish could eat laughs. | 我不明白鱼怎么会吃笑话 | 
| [01:58] | Well, I’m glad I brought it up. | 啊,我真高兴我居然提起这事 | 
| [02:08] | You got any shredded coconut? | 你有切好的椰子吗? | 
| [02:10] | We’re not doing that anymore. | 嗯…我们不用那个了 哦,对 | 
| [02:15] | -Oh, my God. -What? | 天啊! 怎么了? | 
| [02:17] | I got a job interview. | 我有个工作面试机会 | 
| [02:19] | They wanna see me this afternoon. | 他们想今天下午就见我! | 
| [02:21] | -So, what’s this job? -Oh, it’s beautiful. It’s in sports. | 什么工作啊? 啊,很好!是体育方面的 | 
| [02:24] | -Knicks? Rangers? -Playground equipment. | 尼克斯队?流浪者队? 运动场设施 | 
| [02:27] | Welcome back to the show. | 欢迎回到有工作的行列来 | 
| [02:33] | -Yeah, this is better. -Yeah. | 恩,这样好多了 对 | 
| [02:35] | -So you got any shredded coconut? -No. | 对了,你有切了的椰子吗? 没有 | 
| [02:37] | I gotta hobble. | 我得蹒跚前行了 | 
| [02:48] | I gotta switch shaving creams. I’m getting no protection. | 我要换刮胡液了 这个一点都不保护我皮肤 | 
| [02:51] | -What kind do you use? -Whatever you get. | 你用什么类型的? 你有什么我就用什么啊 | 
| [02:55] | Look. Post card from Elaine from Europe. | 看,伊莲从欧洲寄回来的明信片 | 
| [02:57] | Don’t tell me she’s dragging another poor guy across Europe. | 噢,别跟我说她又拖了个可怜的男人去了欧洲 | 
| [03:00] | Remember David Puddy? | 你还记得大卫・帕蒂吗? | 
| [03:01] | Oh, the face-painting auto mechanic. So she’s dating him again, huh? | 哦,那个涂脸的汽车维修师 原来她又跟他在一起了啊 | 
| [03:05] | Well, I guess she’s batted around and she’s back at the top of the order. | 我觉得她就是闲逛一圈之后 又回到了最开始的地方 | 
| [03:09] | Boy, a month in Europe with Elaine. | 哎,跟伊莲在欧洲的一个月 | 
| [03:13] | That guy’s coming home in a body bag. | 那男的肯定会被运尸袋装回来的 (奥斯陆,挪威首都) | 
| [03:19] | Well, let’s see, I’ve got a 1 0 kroner, a 5 kroner… | 嗯,我看看 我有个十克朗 一个五克朗 | 
| [03:23] | …a 20 kroner. No, wait. | 一个二十克朗 不对,等等 | 
| [03:26] | That’s another 1 0 kroner. | 这个又是一个十克朗 | 
| [03:29] | Femti kroner. | 五十克朗 | 
| [03:31] | How much is that? | 这个又是多少钱啊? | 
| [03:34] | We have to break up. | 我们必须得分手了 | 
| [03:35] | -What? -I can’t take this anymore. | 什么? 我简直受不了了 | 
| [03:37] | I don’t wanna hear how interesting the change with the hole in it is. | 我再也不想听到你说 这些有小孔的硬币是多有趣了 | 
| [03:43] | And tell me what time it is in New York, you are going home in a body bag. | 如果你再跟我说现在纽约时间是多少的话 你就要被运尸袋装回去了 | 
| [03:46] | Well, what do you think the Gap in Rome has that’s not on Broadway? | 噢,你怎么不说说你呢? 你觉得罗马那个杰普牌衣服 跟百老汇街的有什么区别啊! | 
| [03:50] | Okay, all right, listen. | 好,你听着! | 
| [03:51] | Forget about the Gap because we are through. | 别提杰普的事了! 因为我们完了! | 
| [03:54] | -Fine. | -Fine. 好! | 
| [03:55] | Okay, Terminal 3. Have a nice flight. | 好! 好了,第三候机大楼到了 祝你们航空旅行愉快 | 
| [03:59] | Ladies and gentlemen, our flight time with stopovers… | 女士们先生们,这次航班加上中途停留时间 | 
| [04:02] | …will be approximately 22 hours. | 大约二十二小时才能到达 | 
| [04:07] | Hey. You gonna bust out that drink cart or what? | 嘿,你不把饮料车推出来还等什么! | 
| [04:14] | Hey, what are you doing? | 嘿,你干嘛呢? | 
| [04:16] | Taking this lace out. lt came undone, touched the floor of a men’s room. | 我把这鞋带解出来 | 
| [04:19] | That’s the end of that. | 它在我上厕所的时候散了,还挨着地上了 再也不能用了 | 
| [04:22] | Did you see Bania’s set last night? | 你昨晚上有看到巴尼亚的演出吗? | 
| [04:24] | I read on the lnternet he killed. | 我在网上看到说他可搞笑了 | 
| [04:27] | He killed. | 他可搞笑了 | 
| [04:28] | He only does well when he has me for a lead-in. | 他只有在我引导的情况下才会做得好 | 
| [04:30] | He’s a time-slot hit. | 他要在特定的时间才发挥得好 | 
| [04:32] | Jerry, you gotta give him some credit. | 杰瑞,你得稍微认同一下人家 | 
| [04:35] | I mean, you’re just being totally ridiculous. | 你简直不可理喻嘛 | 
| [04:39] | I’ll see you later, buddy. | 等会见 | 
| [04:42] | -Wait, wait, wait a minute. -What? What? What? | 等等,等等,等等 怎么了? | 
| [04:47] | Do I have to ask? | 非要我问出来吗? | 
| [04:50] | Well, I ran out of butter, so I had to borrow yours. | 我没有黄油了,所以用了你的 | 
| [04:54] | Anything else, Mr. Nosy? | 还有什么吗?“爱打听”先生? | 
| [05:00] | Why are you buttering your face? | 为什么你用黄油涂脸啊! | 
| [05:03] | I’m shaving with it. | 我刮胡子的时候就用这个 | 
| [05:05] | Oh, Moses, smell the roses. | 噢,拜托! | 
| [05:07] | Look, Jerry, it’s vastly superior to any commercial shaving cream. | 哦,杰瑞,这比任何商业刮胡液都好 | 
| [05:11] | I mean, the shave is close and clean… | 我说,这刮得更贴更干净 | 
| [05:13] | …and the natural emollients keep my skin silky smooth. | 而且天然的润滑剂让我皮肤丝滑 | 
| [05:16] | -Feel my face. -No. | 来摸摸我的脸 | 
| [05:17] | -No, feel it. -I don’t want to. | 不要 摸摸 我不想 就摸摸 | 
| [05:19] | Feel it. | 就摸摸! | 
| [05:22] | That is close. | 嗯,是刮得很彻底 | 
| [05:31] | I got the job? | 我得到这份工作了? | 
| [05:32] | George, everybody here at Play Now is just very impressed with you… | 乔治,在“乐酷”的所有人都对你印象深刻 | 
| [05:35] | …but I’m sure you’ve heard that before. | 但我相信你以前就听人这样说过了 | 
| [05:38] | Well… | 嗯… | 
| [05:40] | …no. | 没有啊 | 
| [05:42] | Don’t think anyone’s gonna treat you differently… | 我不想让你认为 我们会异样地对待你 | 
| [05:44] | …just because of your…. | 仅仅因为你…嗯… | 
| [05:47] | Handicap. | 你的残疾 | 
| [05:48] | Handicap? Oh, I’m not handicapped. | 残疾? 呵,我没有残疾 | 
| [05:51] | I’m sorry. | 真是对不起 | 
| [05:52] | Differently…. | 应该说,异常地…呃…出众 | 
| [05:55] | Advantaged. | |
| [05:56] | See, I didn’t mean that. | 我说的不是那个 | 
| [05:58] | Of course, you will have your own private, fully-equipped bathroom. | 当然啦,你会有装备齐全的私人盥洗间 | 
| [06:07] | When do I start? | 什么时候上班? | 
| [06:08] | Well, whenever you feel that you’re able. | 你什么时候觉得可以都行 | 
| [06:12] | You need a hand here? | 要帮忙吗? | 
| [06:15] | Yeah, what the hell. | 嗯,请便! | 
| [06:19] | -You got the job? -Jerry, it’s fantastic. | 你得到工作了? 杰瑞,真是太好了! | 
| [06:22] | I love the people. They treat me so great. | 我喜欢那里的人 | 
| [06:24] | They think I’m handicapped. | 他们对我太好了 你知道吗,他们以为我有残疾 | 
| [06:26] | They gave me this incredible office, a great view. | 他们给我难以置信的办公室,有很好的风景 | 
| [06:29] | -They think you’re handicapped? -Yeah, yeah. | 等一下,他们认为你残疾? | 
| [06:31] | Yeah, because of the cane. | 对,因为这个手杖 | 
| [06:32] | You should see the bathroom they gave me. | 你真应该去看看他们给我的盥洗间 | 
| [06:35] | How can you do this? | 你怎么能这样呢! | 
| [06:37] | Jerry, let’s face it. I’ve always been handicapped. | 杰瑞,我们直说了吧 我其实一直都残疾 | 
| [06:40] | I’m just now getting the recognition for it. | 只不过是现在我的残疾被认可了 | 
| [06:43] | Name one thing I have that puts me in a position of advantage. | 你说个我有的,能让我有优势的东西,哼? | 
| [06:47] | There was a guy that worked at the Yankees, no arms. | 那时在“杨基队”里有个人,两只手都没了 | 
| [06:49] | He got more work done than I did. Made more money. | 他做的工作比我还多 赚钱也比我多 | 
| [06:52] | He had a wife, a family. | 有老婆又有家庭 | 
| [06:54] | Drove a better car than I did. | 开的车也比我好 | 
| [06:56] | He drove a car with no arms? | 他没有双臂了还开车? | 
| [06:59] | All right, I made up the part about the car, but the rest is true. | 好吧,开车那个是我编的 但其它都是真的 | 
| [07:02] | And he hated me anyway. | 而且毫无来由地讨厌我! | 
| [07:04] | Do you know how hard it’s getting just to tell people I know you? | 你现在知道 我和别人说我认识你有多难了吗? | 
| [07:08] | I love that bathroom. | 我太喜欢哪个盥洗间了 | 
| [07:09] | It’s got that high toilet. | 里面有个高高的马桶 | 
| [07:11] | I feel like a gargoyle perched on the ledge of a building. | 我感觉自己就是个被架空的人形喷水嘴 | 
| [07:15] | Hey. They hooked me up. | 嘿 简直迷上它们了 | 
| [07:18] | What’s with all the butter? | 你拿那些黄油干什么? | 
| [07:19] | I’m shaving with it. And you know what? | 我用这个刮胡子 你知道我发现了什么吗? | 
| [07:21] | You can eat it? | 原来黄油也能吃? | 
| [07:23] | No. | 才不是 | 
| [07:24] | My face feels so good, I’m gonna use it all over my body. | 我脸感觉太好了 我准备全身都用这个 | 
| [07:31] | Oh, my God. It’s Bania and Jenna. | 天,巴尼亚和洁娜来了 | 
| [07:33] | -Who? -The toothbrush in the toilet bowl. | 谁啊? 用掉进马桶里的牙刷刷牙那个 | 
| [07:36] | Hey, Jerry. | 嗨,杰瑞 | 
| [07:38] | This is Jenna. | 这个是洁娜 | 
| [07:39] | Pretty good-looking, huh? | 哈,长得漂亮吧? | 
| [07:42] | Jerry is the guy that I dated right before you. | 嗯…杰瑞是我在认识你之前的男朋友 | 
| [07:46] | This is awkward. | 哦,真尴尬 | 
| [07:48] | Don’t worry, Kenny. | 肯尼,不用担心 | 
| [07:49] | After dating Jerry, you’re a pleasure. | 跟杰瑞在一起后才知道 你真让我愉快 | 
| [07:54] | -I don’t believe this. -You miss her, don’t you? | 真不敢相信 你很怀念她吧,难道不是? | 
| [07:56] | No. He’s riding my coattails again. He’s getting everything off of me. | 才不是呢! 他又在后面捡我的便宜了 他正在把我的东西都抢去 | 
| [08:00] | First laughs. Now ladies. | 先是笑话,现在又是女人 | 
| [08:02] | You miss her. | 你就是怀念她了 | 
| [08:08] | You know, I think, ultimately, I’m upset with myself. | 你知道吗,其实我归根结底是跟自己过不去 | 
| [08:12] | I knew what I was getting into. She’s a bitter, unstable person. | 我知道自己陷于什么状况 她是个令人痛苦,喜怒无常的女人 | 
| [08:16] | I mean, the sex was good. | 我想说,跟她做爱时还是很好的 | 
| [08:18] | Which I’m sure was fine for her… | 我肯定她也觉得好 | 
| [08:20] | …but I need more. | 我还想要更多 | 
| [08:22] | Hey, you believing this? | 嗨,你相信吗? | 
| [08:24] | Excuse me, I was sleeping. | 不好意思,我刚才在睡觉呢 | 
| [08:27] | Well, you missed quite a performance. | 那你错过了一场精彩的演出 | 
| [08:31] | That’s my apple juice. | 那是我的苹果汁! “我宝贝乘早班列车” “他从九点工作到五点” “接着他再坐班列车回家” “就看到我在家等他回来” “我宝贝乘早班列车” “他从九点工作到五点” “接着他再坐班列车回家” “就看到我在家等他回来” | 
| [09:15] | Someone’s cooking. | 有人在做饭 | 
| [09:19] | Hello, Jerry. | 你好,杰瑞 | 
| [09:21] | Hello, Newman. | 你好,纽曼 | 
| [09:24] | You know, old friend… | 你知道吗,老朋友 | 
| [09:26] | …sometimes I ponder this silly gulf between us… | 有时候我深思我们之间那愚蠢的隔阂 | 
| [09:30] | …and I say, why? | 而我就问,为什么呢? | 
| [09:32] | Are we really so different? | 我们真的就那么不一样吗? | 
| [09:34] | -For what is broth– -I’m not the one doing the cooking. | 不管怎么说… 不是我在做饭,纽曼 | 
| [09:37] | Damn you, Seinfeld. | 去你的,宋飞! | 
| [09:40] | You useless pustule. | 你这个没用的脓包 | 
| [09:44] | Somebody’s got something on the griddle. Maybe it’s Kramer. | 有人在烤什么东西 说不定是克莱默 | 
| [09:47] | No, he’s up on the roof getting some sun with the butter. | 不是,他在楼顶涂着黄油晒太阳呢 | 
| [09:51] | Oh, no. | 噢,不好! | 
| [09:54] | Butter? | 黄油? | 
| [09:57] | This is the femti kroner. | 这是一个五十克朗 哦… | 
| [09:59] | You know, my last boyfriend, he had a real kroner comprehension problem. | 给你说,我上个男朋友他有“克朗辨别”问题 | 
| [10:04] | You know what I mean? | |
| [10:05] | A real cement head. | 你知道我说什么意思吧 十足的脑袋不开窍 | 
| [10:09] | -David, you are so funny. -Yeah, I know. | 大卫,你有真有趣 嗯,我知道 | 
| [10:12] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? | 
| [10:13] | It’s a long flight. I had to get on with my life. | 这是次长时间的航班,伊莲 我得继续过我的日子 | 
| [10:16] | By making time with some floozy across the aisle? | 通过跟过道对面的放荡女人消磨时间? | 
| [10:19] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对啊 | 
| [10:20] | What’s going on over there with you and… | 那你跟那个蔬菜烤宽面条又怎么回事? | 
| [10:22] | …Vegetable Lasagna? | |
| [10:23] | This guy? Oh, he’s an idiot. He doesn’t mean anything to me. | 这个人? 哦,他是个笨蛋,他对我没有任何意义 | 
| [10:26] | I can hear you. | 我能听到你们说话 | 
| [10:29] | She doesn’t either. If it were up to me, we’d still be together. | 噢,她也对我没有任何意义 对我来说,我们现在还在一起 | 
| [10:32] | -Well, maybe I feel the same way. -Okay. | 可能我也这么觉得 | 
| [10:34] | -Okay. So now what? -Let’s make out. | 好 好,那现在又怎么样? 我们亲热吧 | 
| [10:39] | -Kramer. -What? | 克莱默! | 
| [10:42] | Oh, man. | 哦,老天 | 
| [10:43] | I think I cooked myself. | 我感觉我把自己给煮了 | 
| [10:46] | Look at your skin. | 看看你的皮肤 | 
| [10:48] | Oh, stick a fork in me, Jerry. | 拿把叉子叉我吧,杰瑞 | 
| [10:51] | I’m done. | 我被煮好了 | 
| [11:04] | I’m fried. | 我被油炸了 | 
| [11:06] | So, what are you doing for that? | Technically, you’re saut谷ed. 实际上你是被煎了 那你打算怎么做? | 
| [11:10] | Well, I just gotta keep my skin moist so I don’t dry out. | 我不得不保持我皮肤湿润 以保证我不会干掉 | 
| [11:12] | -ls that what the doctor said? | -No, I read an article in Bon App谷tit. 医生这么说的吗? 我在《好胃口》杂志上看一篇文章说的 | 
| [11:17] | -See you. | -See you. 再见 | 
| [11:19] | -Hey, how you doing? -Hey, buddy. | 嗯 – 嘿 – 嘿 | 
| [11:23] | -Game hen? -Kind of. | 嗯,野味鸡? 算是吧 | 
| [11:26] | Nice limp. You bringing your work home with you? | 你跛行装地很好嘛 把工作都带回来了? | 
| [11:28] | No, I fake limp on my right. | 不是,我假装的跛脚在右边 | 
| [11:30] | This is a real limp because I sprained my ankle. | 这个是真的跛了,因为我扭到脚踝了 | 
| [11:33] | What happened? | 发生什么了? | 
| [11:34] | Well, I was buttering myself up for a nice shave. | 嗯…我正涂着黄油准备刮胡子 | 
| [11:38] | Oh, not you too. | 噢!不要跟我说你也那样! | 
| [11:40] | I must have dripped some on the floor and I slipped and– | 我当时肯定是掉了些黄油在地上 然后就摔倒了,然后… | 
| [11:43] | You know what’s good for that? Relish. | 你知道这种情况下做什么好吗? 加点佐料吧! | 
| [11:49] | Hello? | 你好 | 
| [11:50] | Yeah, this is Jerry Seinfeld. | 对,我就是杰瑞・宋飞 | 
| [11:52] | What? | 什么? | 
| [11:53] | No. | 不! | 
| [11:54] | No. | 不! | 
| [11:55] | No, no, no! | 不!不!不! | 
| [11:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [12:00] | I don’t believe this. | 简直不敢相信 | 
| [12:01] | They’ve added Bania to the showcase and he’s going on right after me. | 他们把巴尼亚加到了节目展示中去 而且他就接在我后面 | 
| [12:05] | Well, so what? He’s got a couple of good jokes. | 有什么大不了的? 他也有一些比较好的笑话啊 | 
| [12:07] | Oh, like what? Ovaltine? | 哦,有什么? 阿华田?(一种饮料品牌) | 
| [12:09] | Why do dogs drink out of the toilet? | 为什么狗喝厕所外面的水? | 
| [12:12] | Shopping carts with one bad wheel? | 坏了一个车轮的购物车? | 
| [12:15] | That’s true. That always happens to me. | 那是真的 我就经常有这个事情 | 
| [12:18] | You think that’s funny? | 你觉得那个很搞笑吗? | 
| [12:19] | I don’t know. I like stuff you don’t have to think about much. | 我不知道啊,我就喜欢不用想太多的事情 | 
| [12:22] | You like Bania’s act. | 你喜欢巴尼亚的演出? | 
| [12:24] | You’re a closet Bania fan. | 你真是秘密的巴尼亚粉丝 | 
| [12:26] | -Maybe I am. -Oh, I’m gonna puke. | 可能我就是吧 噢,我要吐了 | 
| [12:29] | Puke? That’s a funny word. Puke. | 呕吐!这是个有趣的词,呕吐! | 
| [12:33] | Puke. | 哈哈,呕吐,哈哈 | 
| [12:36] | You don’t have to think about that. | 这也不需要想太多 | 
| [12:39] | I can’t believe we broke up like that. | 简直不敢相信我们那样就分手了 | 
| [12:42] | It was stupid. | 我们太蠢了 | 
| [12:58] | -You want something to read? -No, I’m good. | 你要读点什么吗? 不用,我很好 | 
| [13:05] | -Well, are you gonna take a nap or…? -No. | 你要小睡一下或者是… 不用 | 
| [13:10] | You’re just gonna sit there staring at the back of the seat? | 你就只是坐在那里看座位后面? | 
| [13:13] | Yeah. | 对啊 | 
| [13:25] | That’s it. I cannot take this. | 够了,我真受不了! | 
| [13:29] | I mean, look at this. Nothing has changed. | 我说,看看,什么都没有变 | 
| [13:31] | We’ve been together two hours… | 我们才和好两小时 | 
| [13:32] | …we’re having the same problems we had 1 2 hours ago. | 我们又有了十二小时前一样的问题 | 
| [13:35] | Oh, tell me about it. I don’t know why I ever took you back. | 噢,真是这样! 我都不知道我为什么要把你争取回来 | 
| [13:38] | Oh, please. I took you back. | 噢,拜托! 是我把你争取回来的好不好! | 
| [13:40] | You know it. I know it. Vegetable Lasagna here knows it. | 我知道,你知道 边上这个蔬菜烤宽面条也知道! | 
| [13:44] | Please, please. I don’t want to get involved. | 拜托,我不想被牵扯进来 | 
| [13:47] | I hope a giant mountain rises out of the ocean and we ram right into it… | 我真希望有座山浮出海面 | 
| [13:51] | …and end this whole thing. | 然后我们就直直冲过去,把这一切都结束掉 | 
| [13:52] | Oh, God. | 噢,天呐! 噢! 噢! | 
| [14:06] | How much longer you gonna be? I’m starving here. | 你还要多久啊? 我饿死了! | 
| [14:08] | Just a few more squirts… | 再喷一下 | 
| [14:10] | …because I gotta stay juicy. | 我得保持多汁 | 
| [14:12] | That smell. | 那个味道… | 
| [14:14] | -It’s still with you, huh? -Oh, yeah, it’s baked on in. | 你身上还有那个味道,哈? 对啊,都烤进去了 | 
| [14:17] | Put another stick of butter in. | 再放一棒黄油进来 | 
| [14:19] | -Yeah. Yeah. -Would you? | 好 | 
| [14:21] | Yeah. Stir it up so it’ll melt. Oh, yeah. | 对,搅一下,让它溶解 | 
| [14:29] | That feels good. | 这感觉真好 | 
| [14:34] | Yeah, now I’m simmering. | 现在我正炖着呢 | 
| [14:37] | I’ll meet you at the coffee shop. | 啊,我在咖啡店等你 | 
| [14:41] | -Good morning, George. -Good morning, sir. | 早上好,乔治 早上好 | 
| [14:43] | Is there something wrong with your other leg? | 你另外一只脚有问题吗? | 
| [14:45] | What? No, no. Just the old handicap acting up. | 没有啊,就是以前那残疾的小问题又犯了 | 
| [14:48] | But your cane’s on the wrong side. | 但是你手杖拿错位置了吧 | 
| [14:51] | Oh, well. That’s– | 噢,那不过是… | 
| [14:53] | That’s just because we’re standing on opposite sides. | 那不过是因为我们俩面对面站着了 | 
| [14:57] | Yeah, see, when we met… | 啊? 对,想想,以前我们见面的时候 | 
| [14:59] | …l was over there and you were over here… | 我在那边,你在这边 | 
| [15:01] | …so the image was reversed. Like in a mirror. You see? | 所以图像就好像是颠倒了 就跟在镜子里一样,看 | 
| [15:07] | See, this looks right to you, doesn’t it? | 看,这个你看起来是右边,对吧? 嗯 | 
| [15:10] | Yeah, I guess. | 嗯,我猜是这样的 | 
| [15:12] | But, see, here. | 但是你再看 | 
| [15:14] | Right. | 正确的一边 | 
| [15:15] | Wrong. | 错的一边 | 
| [15:17] | Right. | 正确的 | 
| [15:18] | Wrong. Right. | 错的 正确的,正确的 | 
| [15:20] | -Right. Wrong. -Will you stop it, George? Just stop it. | 错的 你能停一下吗,乔治,停下! | 
| [15:24] | I think I can see what’s going on here. | 但我觉得我知道到底怎么回事了 | 
| [15:37] | Well, you’re not gonna believe what happened. | 嗯,你肯定不能相信发生了什么 | 
| [15:47] | You mugged Steven Hawking? | 你抢劫了史蒂芬・霍金? | 
| [15:50] | Play Now thinks I got problems in both legs. | 乐酷现在觉得我两条腿都有问题了 | 
| [15:53] | My own personal Rascal, Jerry. | 我自己的私人“小无赖”车,杰瑞 | 
| [15:55] | On the house. | 免费的 | 
| [16:01] | It must comforting to know you’ll be going to hell… | 知道你以不超过3英里的速度直接去地狱 | 
| [16:03] | …at no more than three miles an hour. | 让我很欣慰 | 
| [16:08] | -Hello? -Jerry. | 你好 | 
| [16:09] | Hey, Laney. How’s the trip going? | 杰瑞 嘿,莲莲,旅行怎么样啊? | 
| [16:11] | Oh, it’s awful. | 噢,糟糕透顶 | 
| [16:12] | This trip was a huge mistake. | 这次旅行简直就是特大错误 | 
| [16:16] | Huge. | 特大错误! | 
| [16:17] | -Please stop shouting. I can’t take it. -Who’s that? | 请不要大声叫好不好 我受不了了 那是谁啊? | 
| [16:21] | -It’s Vegetable Lasagna. –Who? | 蔬菜烤宽面条 谁? | 
| [16:23] | Vegetable Lasagna. | 蔬菜烤宽面条! | 
| [16:25] | My name is Magnus. | 我名字叫马格努斯 | 
| [16:27] | Shut up or I’ll snap you in half and stuff you in the overhead. | 闭嘴!不然我就把你折成两半 放到面架子上去! | 
| [16:30] | Get me some duty-free Kahla. 给我带点免税的克胃咖啡酒 | |
| [16:33] | -How was the trip? -Sounded good. | 她旅行怎样? 听起来不错 | 
| [16:36] | Well, gotta motor. | 好了,我要开车走了! | 
| [16:38] | lf you got juice left, you might wanna roll by the showcase tonight. | 嘿,如果你今晚还有燃料剩的话 来节目展示看看吧 | 
| [16:41] | You’re still going on in front of Bania, huh? | 哦,你还是要在巴尼亚之前上台啊? | 
| [16:44] | That’s right. And I’ll tell you what, I’m feeling a little off. | 对,再给你说个事 我对这事想开了 | 
| [16:47] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 | 
| [16:50] | -You’re not. -That’s right. | 你不能! 说对了 | 
| [16:52] | I’m taking a dive. | 我准备假装失败 | 
| [16:53] | -You’re throwing the set? -I’m laying down. | 你要故意输掉整场演出? 我会有所保留 | 
| [16:56] | Then we’ll see how he does, up there, without all the assistance. | 然后没有我的帮助… 看他自己在上面怎么办 | 
| [17:01] | Listen, Jerry, with all due respect… | 听着,杰瑞 不管怎么说 | 
| [17:03] | …Bania’s voice is the voice of a new generation. | 巴尼亚的声音是新一代的声音! | 
| [17:06] | My generation. | 我的那一代! | 
| [17:08] | -We’re four months apart. -Nevertheless. | 我们俩也不过差四个月啊! 也一样! | 
| [17:11] | His time has come. | 他的时代已经到来了 | 
| [17:16] | Now, if you will kindly help me unwedge my front wheel… | 如果你能好意帮我推一下前轮的话… | 
| [17:19] | …I’ll be on my way. | 我就能走了 | 
| [17:29] | Butter. | 黄油 | 
| [17:30] | Kramer. | 克莱默 | 
| [17:32] | Butter. Kramer. | 黄油 克莱默 | 
| [17:44] | Hey, buddy. | 嗨,伙计! | 
| [17:51] | Jerry, what are you doing? | 你干什么呢? | 
| [17:52] | George tells me you’re gonna throw your set? | 乔治给我说你要故意毁了演出? | 
| [17:55] | That’s right, Choochie. | 对啊,小固执 | 
| [17:57] | Let’s see how Bania does without the cushy time slot. | 我们看看不在最适合他的时间演出 他还能怎样 | 
| [17:59] | Ladies and gentlemen, Jerry Seinfeld. | 女士们先生们 | 
| [18:02] | You’ll excuse me. | 下面出场的是杰瑞・宋飞! | 
| [18:03] | Whoa, man. | 抱歉失陪了 | 
| [18:08] | Hey, everybody, who’s ready to laugh? | 嗨,大家好! 谁想开怀大笑? | 
| [18:13] | And what’s the deal with lamp shades? | 灯罩有什么意思? 哈哈,是啊 | 
| [18:16] | I mean, if it’s a lamp… | 我说,如果是盏灯的话 | 
| [18:18] | …why do you want shade? | 干嘛需要阴影呢? 对啊,哈哈哈 | 
| [18:24] | And what’s with people getting sick? | 人们生病又怎么样呢? | 
| [18:26] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 呵呵,是啊,是啊,是啊 | 
| [18:28] | I mean, what’s the deal with cancer? | 我说,癌症又怎么样呢 | 
| [18:30] | I have cancer. | 我就有癌症! | 
| [18:33] | Tough crowd. | 噢噢噢,难对付的听众 | 
| [18:39] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿,嘿! | 
| [18:42] | You dented my ride. | 你撞花我的车了 | 
| [18:45] | What you got there, the four volt? | 看看你车是什么,四伏型的? | 
| [18:48] | I did you a favor. | 我算是帮你忙了 | 
| [18:50] | How about I do you a favor upside your head? | 我在你头上帮一下忙怎么样? | 
| [18:54] | -Oh, yeah? -Oh, yeah. | 噢,好啊 噢,那好啊 | 
| [19:00] | Hey. | 嘿! | 
| [19:03] | Get the bikes. | 快上车! | 
| [19:09] | Ouch. | 噢! | 
| [19:11] | Well, that wasn’t so bad. | 嗯…那也不算太坏 | 
| [19:13] | What are you talking about? I bombed. | 你说什么呢,我简直太失败了 | 
| [19:15] | No, you had some good stuff. | 没有啊,你有些还是不错的 | 
| [19:17] | The cancer bit. | “癌症”那里就不错 | 
| [19:20] | It was edgy. lt was not my thing. | 那是有点让人恼怒,也不是我的事情 | 
| [19:22] | But some of those people, they liked it. | 但某些观众还是很喜欢的 | 
| [19:24] | -Like who? -Well, that guy who yelled out. | 比如说谁? 噢,那个大声叫出来的人 | 
| [19:27] | He had cancer. | 他确实有癌症! | 
| [19:29] | And laughter is the best medicine. | 欢笑是最好的良药啊 | 
| [19:32] | Hey, sorry, Kenny. | 嘿,肯尼,对不起了 | 
| [19:34] | Guess you got your work cut out for you. | 看起来你的肯定比我行了 | 
| [19:36] | Ladies and gentlemen, Kenny Bania. | 女士们先生们 | 
| [19:40] | Where were you? | 下面出场的是肯尼・巴尼亚 天啊! | 
| [19:41] | Jerry, he could have used your laugh. | 你本来可以帮杰瑞笑场的 | 
| [19:43] | He was a big turkey up there. | 他刚才简直太失败了! (火鸡也有失败者的意思) | 
| [19:45] | Turkey? | 火鸡? | 
| [19:46] | A big, fat turkey. | 一只又大又肥的火鸡(很失败) | 
| [19:49] | I’m sorry I missed that. | 抱歉我错过了 | 
| [19:51] | I’ll tell you, he worked so hard and then he just blows– | 我给你说,他那么努力,结果搞砸了 | 
| [19:56] | What is this? Oregano? | 这个是什么?牛至? | 
| [20:02] | Look at me. | 看! | 
| [20:03] | I’m all covered in oregano and parmesan… | 我全身都是牛至和帕尔马干酪 | 
| [20:06] | …and it’s sticking because of the butter. | 而且粘在上面了,因为黄油的问题 | 
| [20:10] | Look at me. | 看我! | 
| [20:13] | Hold this. | 拿着这个 | 
| [20:15] | What is this? Parsley? | 这是什么东西? 香菜? | 
| [20:20] | The sweet stench of failure. | 你真是糗得太可爱了 | 
| [20:22] | He bit me. Get off of me. | 你居然咬我! 放开! | 
| [20:26] | Get off me. | 放开! | 
| [20:39] | Come on. | 拜托! | 
| [20:42] | That stupid two-hour battery. | 这愚蠢的电池怎么就没有电了 | 
| [20:45] | Now I’ve got you. | 好,抓着你了! | 
| [20:52] | George? | 乔治?! | 
| [20:54] | Your legs. | 你的腿! | 
| [20:59] | Are you a religious man, sir? | 先生,你信教吗? | 
| [21:02] | No. | 不! | 
| [21:06] | -Eat hickory. -No. | 尝尝我山胡桃手杖的厉害! | 
| [21:11] | Hey, Jerry. Did you see it? | 嘿,杰瑞,你看到了吗? | 
| [21:13] | Ouch. | 噢! | 
| [21:16] | Kenny, there you are. | 肯尼,你在这里啊! | 
| [21:18] | Jay Chermack and Stu Crespi from NBC. | 我们是杰・谢尔马克和斯图・克里斯比 来自NBC公司的 | 
| [21:21] | -Listen, Kenny, really funny out there. -What? | 听着,肯尼 刚才真是太有趣了! | 
| [21:25] | That thing you did, the two guys running through? | 什么?! 你做的那个,让两个人跑过去那个 | 
| [21:27] | I love stuff you don’t have to think about. | 我就喜欢这种不用多加思考的东西! | 
| [21:30] | Give us a call. | 给我们打电话 | 
| [21:31] | We wanna be in the Kenny Bania business. | 我们想做肯尼・巴尼亚的生意 | 
| [21:34] | By the way, Jerry, the suspenders… | 对了,说一下,你的… 背带… | 
| [21:37] | …a little hackey. | 有点过时了 | 
| [21:40] | How about that, Jerry? | 怎么样,杰瑞? | 
| [21:42] | First you had a pilot on NBC and now I’ll have one. | 首先你在NBC有试镜,接着轮到我有试镜了 | 
| [21:44] | Looks like I’m following you again. | 好像我又跟上你了 | 
| [21:46] | Oh, I’m gonna puke. | 噢,我要吐了 | 
| [21:48] | Puke? That’s a funny word. | 呕吐 那是个有趣的词 | 
| [21:51] | Can I use that? | 我能用这个词吗? “纪念我们的朋友:布兰登・塔奇科夫” (NBC电视台的一名著名经理,1997年辞世) | 
| [22:03] | This has been the worst month of my life… | 大卫,这是我一生中最烂的一个月了 | 
| [22:06] | …and if I never see you again it’ll be too soon. | 说永远不见到你,永远都太短了 | 
| [22:08] | Ditto. | 同上 | 
| [22:09] | -Oh, that’s original. -Go to hell. | 哦,谢绝盗版 去死吧 | 
| [22:15] | 86th and Broadway, please. | 百老汇街86号,麻烦了 | 
| [22:17] | I’m sorry, lady, there’s a cab shortage. | 小姐不好意思,出租车不够 | 
| [22:19] | The transit police are making everyone share. | 交通部要大家合用出租车 | 
| [22:25] | Oh, no. | 噢,不是吧 | 
| [22:28] | Hello. | 你好! | 
| [22:29] | Oh, no. | 噢,不是吧 | 
| [22:30] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 | 
| [22:32] | Oh, no. | |
| [22:35] | No! | 不!!!!!! |