时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I got no legroom back here. Move your seat forward. | 我这里都没地方放脚了 你把座位移前一点吧 |
[00:06] | It’s as far as it goes. | 这座位就是这样了 |
[00:08] | There’s a mechanism. You just pull it and throw your body weight. | 是可以调的,只要拉那个杆 然后移一下身子就行 |
[00:11] | I pulled it, it doesn’t go. | 我拉过了,已经不能再移了 |
[00:14] | lf you want the legroom, say you want the room. Don’t blame the mechanism. | 你不肯就算,不要怪座位 |
[00:17] | All right, Dad, we’re five blocks from the house. Sit sideways. | 老爸,再过几个路口就到了 你打斜身子坐一会吧 |
[00:21] | Like an animal. Because of her, I have to sit like an animal. | 我好像动物,就是因为她 我坐得好像被关在笼子里 |
[00:24] | Serenity now! Serenity now! | 平心静气!平心静气! |
[00:27] | What is that? | 你说什么? |
[00:28] | Doctor gave me a relaxation cassette. | 医生给了我一盒教人放松的磁带 |
[00:30] | When my blood pressure gets too high… | 当我血压太高的时候 |
[00:32] | …the man on the tape tells me to say, ”Serenity now.” | 磁带里的那个人建议就是对自己说“平心静气” |
[00:36] | Are you supposed to yell it? | 那你也不用喊这么大声吧? |
[00:37] | The man on the tape wasn’t specific. | 不是非要磁带里的那个人才能喊 |
[00:41] | What happened to the screen door? lt blew off again? | 纱窗怎么了? 又被风吹坏了? |
[00:43] | I told you to fix that thing. | 我跟你说了要修好纱窗的 |
[00:45] | Serenity now! | 平心静气! |
[00:53] | I told Bobby and Lisa we’d try that new Chinese-Spanish place on Saturday. | 星期六我约了波比和莉莎 去试试那个中式和西班牙式合壁的地方 |
[00:57] | Thought we had tickets to the Knicks home opener. | 但是我们要去看尼克斯队的开幕赛啊 |
[01:00] | Well, I thought this would be more fun so I gave the tickets away. | 喔,我觉得中西合壁有趣多了 所以我把票给了人 |
[01:03] | What? | 不是吧? |
[01:05] | All right, fine. | 好吧,算了 |
[01:07] | Are you mad at me? | 你在生我的气? |
[01:09] | No, I love a good Chinese-Spanish whatever it is. | 没有,我喜欢那个什么中式西班牙 虽然我根本不知道那是干什么的 |
[01:13] | You know, I’ve never seen you mad. | 你知道吗,我还没见过你发怒呢 |
[01:16] | I get peeved. | 我也有不高兴的时候 |
[01:17] | -Mad. -Miffed. | – 我说发怒 – 恼火? |
[01:19] | -Mad. -lrked? | – 发怒 – 苦恼? |
[01:22] | I would like to see you get really mad. | 我很想看看你发怒的样子 |
[01:29] | Why does she want you to be mad? | 她为什么想看你发怒? |
[01:31] | She says I suppress my emotions. | 她说我太压抑自己的情感了 |
[01:32] | So, what do you care what she thinks? | 你管她的想法干什么 |
[01:35] | Good body. | 再见 |
[01:38] | She probably gets that impression because you’re cool. | 可能你太酷了,她才会那么觉得 |
[01:40] | You’re under control. Like me. Nothing wrong with that. | 你情商很高,就和我一样 没什么问题啊 |
[01:44] | But I get upset. I’ve yelled. You’ve heard me yell. | 不过我很无奈,我有吼过啊 你听到过我吼 |
[01:47] | Not really. Your voice kind of raises to this comedic pitch. | 不完全是,你的声音有些喜剧化 |
[01:51] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[01:53] | Kramer, I am so sick of you coming in here and eating all of my food. | 克莱默我很生你的气 你把我的东西都吃光了 |
[01:56] | Now, shut that door and get the hell out of here. | 你马上关上我的冰箱门,然后滚出去 |
[02:06] | What is that, a new bit? | 你干什么?排练新剧? |
[02:09] | I told you. | 我说了吧? |
[02:10] | Any of you wanna come and help me fix my father’s screen door in Queens? | 谁愿意去昆士帮我修理我爸的纱窗? |
[02:14] | Sorry, I’m fixing a screen door in the Bronx. | 不好意思,布朗克斯那里也有纱窗等我去修 |
[02:17] | -I’ll do it. -Really, you wanna come? | – 我去吧 – 真的?你愿意? |
[02:18] | Yeah, I love going to the country. | 对,我喜欢乡下 |
[02:26] | -Where are they going? -Fix a screen door in Queens. | – 他们去哪里? – 去昆士修纱窗 |
[02:30] | That’s funny. | 真搞笑 |
[02:32] | Hey, listen, what are you doing Saturday? | 对了,你星期六去哪里? |
[02:34] | Not going to the Knick game. | 反正不去看尼克斯队的比赛 |
[02:36] | I need somebody to go with me to Mr. Lippman’s son’s bar mitzvah. | 我想找人陪我去李普曼先生儿子的受诫礼 |
[02:40] | You know, if you don’t bring a guest, they save on catering. | 如果你不带人去,他们就省了饭钱 |
[02:43] | -Should be able to buy a cheaper gift. -Oh, I don’t think that’s possible. | – 你不如送份便宜的礼物算了 – 我觉得这样不可能了 |
[02:51] | And get a little closer because I can’t see the screen door. | 靠近点,这样我才能照到纱窗 |
[02:55] | Yeah. | 好 |
[02:58] | -Perfect. -Dad, the hinges are all rusted here. | – 非常好 – 老爸,这些地方都生锈了 |
[03:01] | That’s why the wind keeps blowing the door off. | 所以这纱窗老被风吹坏 |
[03:03] | I hate that old door. Throw it out! | 我讨厌死那纱窗了,快扔掉吧 |
[03:06] | Serenity now. | 平心静气! |
[03:09] | Might be time to just let her go, Frank. She’s worked hard for you. | 我看就由她吧,她干活也很辛苦 |
[03:12] | -Will you put her to rest for me? -Oh, yeah. | – 你有办法让她不吵吗? – 哦,当然有 |
[03:14] | -I’ll take good care of her. -Okay. | – 我会让她高兴的 – 好 |
[03:23] | And get George to put those boxes in the garage. | 还有叫乔治把这些箱子搬到车库 |
[03:28] | -Dad, what is all this? -It’s junk. | – 老爸,这些箱子装了什么 – 装垃圾 |
[03:31] | My computers. I’ve been selling them for two months now. | 我的电脑,我卖电脑两个月了 |
[03:34] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[03:37] | You’re selling computers? | 你卖电脑? |
[03:39] | Two months ago, I saw a provocative movie on cable TV. | 两个月前,我在电视上看了部煽情的电影 |
[03:43] | It was called The Net, with that girl from the bus. | 名字是《网络》,跟那个巴士女郎 |
[03:47] | I did a little reading and I realized it wasn’t that far-fetched. | 我做了些研究,发现那并不是遥不可及的 |
[03:52] | Dad, do you know what it takes to compete with Microsoft and lBM? | 老爸,你知道那要跟微软和IBM竞争吗? |
[03:56] | Yes, I do. That’s why I’ve got a secret weapon. | 当然知道,所以我准备了秘密武器 |
[04:00] | My son. | 我儿子 |
[04:06] | Damn it, they gave me cream. I asked for nonfat milk. | 该死,给我上奶昔 我点的是脱脂牛奶 |
[04:10] | I think they have one percent over there. | 我想他们那里有1%含量的 |
[04:13] | One percent? They can kiss one percent of my ass. | 1%?他们可以亲我1%的屁股 |
[04:18] | Okay, Jerry, enough. I’m not buying it. | 好了杰瑞,够了 我不买帐 |
[04:21] | You’re damn right you’re not buying it. | 你说的真对 你不买帐 |
[04:24] | You shouldn’t have to try. It’s just being open. | 不用故意去试,放开就好 |
[04:27] | I’m open. There’s just nothing in there. | 我放的很开啊 只是里面没什么东西 |
[04:32] | -Oh, you think I’m lying? -I think you are. | – 你觉得我在说谎? – 没错 |
[04:34] | -Well, I’m not. -Yes, you are. Liar. | – 我没说谎 – 你就是 |
[04:36] | -Oh, stop it. -Okay, liar. | – 喔,别说了 – 好吧,你在说谎 |
[04:38] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[04:39] | That was good. | 这个很不错 |
[04:41] | Really? lt felt good. | 真的?我也觉得很不错 |
[04:44] | Congratulations, Mr. Lippman. | 恭喜了,李普曼先生 |
[04:46] | Oh, Elaine. | 喔,伊莲 |
[04:49] | My boy’s a man today. Can you believe it? | 我儿子今天成人啦,真不敢相信 |
[04:51] | -He’s a man. -Oh, congratulations, Adam. | – 他是男人了 – 喔,恭喜了,亚当 |
[05:01] | I’m a man. | 我是男人了 |
[05:06] | -Tongue? -Yeah. | – 舌吻? – 对 |
[05:12] | I didn’t try that till I was 23. | 哇,我23岁的时候才第一次舌吻 |
[05:15] | Well, this kid’s not just a man, he’s a man’s man. | 这孩子不仅仅是男人 简直是男人中的男人 |
[05:19] | And I think he’s been telling his friends. | 还有我想他告诉他的朋友了 |
[05:21] | I got invitations to six more bar mitzvahs. | 我还要去六个受诫礼 |
[05:26] | Hello? Yeah, this is Jerry Seinfeld. No. No. No. | 你好,对,我是杰瑞・宋飞 不,不,不 |
[05:31] | I do not wanna stop over in Cincinnati. | 我不准备在辛辛那提转机 |
[05:33] | Well, then you upgrade me. | 好吧,那你们应该给我升级 |
[05:36] | That’s right, you should thank me. Goodbye. | 没错,你们的确应该谢谢我 再见 |
[05:40] | Hey, I’m flying first class. | 嘿,我可以坐头等仓了 |
[05:42] | Where did that come from? | 你从哪学的? |
[05:44] | Patty showed me how to get mad. | 伯狄教我怎么发怒 |
[05:46] | You got a problem with that? | 你有什么意见吗? |
[05:49] | -No. -Good. | – 没有 – 那就好 |
[05:51] | All right, relax, tough guy. | 好了,放松吧,猛男 |
[05:53] | I gotta get out to my father’s garage. Help him sell computers. | 我要去我老爸的车库帮他卖电脑了 |
[05:56] | The two of you working in that garage is like a steel-cage death match. | 你们两个在那车库工作 就像在铁笼里面玩死亡摔跤 |
[06:05] | -Kramer? -Yeah. | – 克莱默? – 嘿 |
[06:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[06:08] | Oh, I’m putting up Frank’s screen door. | 哦,我在把你老爸的纱窗装到我门上 |
[06:10] | This beauty has got a little life in her yet. | 这纱窗重获新生了 |
[06:12] | What do you need it for? | 你要纱窗来干什么? |
[06:14] | The cool evening breezes of Anytown, U.S.A. | 美国小镇的清凉晚风 |
[06:18] | See how this baby closes. | 我关门试试 |
[06:21] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 哦,耶,耶,耶 |
[06:25] | -Morning, Ma. -You’re late. | – 早上好妈妈 – 你迟到了 |
[06:30] | -Morning, Dad. -I’m not Dad in the work place. | – 早上好爸爸 – 职场无父子 |
[06:33] | My professional name is Mr. Costanza… | 在职场上要叫我克斯坦萨萨先生 |
[06:34] | …and I will refer to you as Costanza. | 我也叫你克斯坦萨萨 |
[06:37] | -Morning, Braun. -Hey, George. | – 早上好,布劳恩 – 嗨,乔治 |
[06:40] | Two cream, no sugar. | 两份奶昔,无糖 |
[06:43] | What is Lloyd Braun doing here? | 劳埃德・布劳恩来这里干什么? |
[06:46] | -Your mother recommended him. -Yeah, of course she did. | – 你妈妈推荐他的 – 她当然会这么做 |
[06:48] | All I ever heard growing up is: | 从小到大她都说 |
[06:50] | ”Why can’t you be more like Lloyd Braun?” | 为什么你就不能学学布劳恩? |
[06:52] | You know he was in a mental institution? | 你知不知道他以前在精神病院呆过? |
[06:54] | I didn’t read his resume. 我没看他的简历 | |
[06:58] | Another sale, Mr. Costanza. Chalk me up on the big board. | 又一单生意,克斯坦萨萨先生 在黑板上记上一划吧 |
[07:04] | -What is this? -This is your lagging. | – 这是什么? – 你落后了这么多 |
[07:07] | -Good work, Braun. -Good for you, Lloyd. | – 干得好,布劳恩 – 好样的,劳埃德 |
[07:13] | So, Adam, I just talked to your father and apology accepted. | 亚当,我刚和你爸爸谈过了 我接受你的道歉 |
[07:18] | I’m not apologizing. lt was great. I told everyone. | 我不需要向你道歉,我是男人了 我告诉了每个人 |
[07:23] | Yeah, I know. By the way, could you do me a favor… | 对,我知道 对了,你能不能帮我… |
[07:26] | …and tell Mitchell Tanenbaum that I’ll be unable to attend this Saturday? | 跟迈克尔说星期六我不能去他的受诫礼? |
[07:31] | Are you free Friday night? | 你星期五晚有空吗? |
[07:34] | I am, but that is not the point. | 我有,但我不是在说这个 |
[07:37] | You are 1 3 and I am in my early 20s. | 你才13岁,我都20多了 |
[07:43] | But I’m a man. The rabbi said so. | 不过我是个男人,老师也这样说 |
[07:45] | No, you are not a man. | 不,你还不是一个男人 |
[07:47] | It takes a long time to become a man. | 成为一个男人是要花很多时间的 |
[07:49] | I mean, half my friends aren’t even there yet. | 我有一半朋友都还没真正成为男人 |
[07:53] | Well, if I’m not a man, then this whole thing was a sham. | 如果我还不是男人 那么他们都是在骗我 |
[07:57] | First he said I was gonna get great gifts… | 首先他们说,我可以收到很好的礼物 |
[07:59] | …and then somebody gives me Boggle. | 我收到的却是拼字玩具 |
[08:02] | -I renounce my religion. -Who wants cookies? | – 我放弃我的信仰 – 谁要曲奇? |
[08:05] | As of this moment, I am no longer Jewish. I quit. | 此刻起,我不要再做犹太人了 我退出 |
[08:11] | Walnuts. | 胡桃味的 |
[08:13] | You’re late again, Costanza, so listen up. | 克斯坦萨萨,你又迟到了 听好 |
[08:16] | Starting tonight, we’re having a little sales contest. | 今晚开始,我们来一个小小的销售比赛 |
[08:19] | The loser gets fired, the winner gets a Waterpik. | 输了就炒鱿鱼 赢了就有一瓶洁碧 |
[08:22] | You’re not giving away our Waterpik! | 你还没把我们剩下的洁碧送人? |
[08:25] | Serenity now. | 平心静气! |
[08:27] | You know what? lt doesn’t matter, because I quit. | 你知道吗?没所谓了,因为我要炒你鱿鱼 |
[08:30] | I guess your mother was right. | 我想你妈妈是对的 |
[08:32] | You never could compete with Lloyd Braun. | 你永远也比不上布劳恩 |
[08:39] | You want to sell computers? I will show you how to sell computers. | 你要卖电脑? 那我就教教你们怎么卖电脑 |
[08:48] | Hello, Mr. Finerman. You wanna buy a computer? | 你好范先生 你要买电脑吗? |
[08:51] | No? Why not? | 不要?为什么不要? |
[08:55] | All right, I see. Good answer. Thank you. | 好吧,我知道了 好答案,谢谢 |
[09:01] | Serenity now! | 平心静气! |
[09:06] | Adam, you don’t become a man overnight. | 亚当,你不会一夜之间就能成为男人的 |
[09:09] | Look at your father. lt takes time, patience, experience… | 就像你爸爸 那需要很多时间去经历去磨练 |
[09:14] | …several careers of varying success. | 做不同的工作,获得各种成就 |
[09:18] | These are things that I look for in a man. | 这才是我想要的男人 |
[09:21] | Well, that does me a lot of good. ”Early 20s.” | 好吧,我受益匪浅 20多岁的小姐 |
[09:27] | Well, I’m sorry, sir, I tried. | 对不起,我已经尽力了先生 |
[09:30] | So that’s the type of guy you’re looking for? | 那么这种就是你想要的男人? |
[09:33] | I guess so. Why? | 也许是吧,怎么了? |
[09:39] | -What is this? -Anytown, U.S.A. | – 这些是什么? – 美国小镇风情 |
[09:45] | Hello. ls Kramer home? | 嘿,克莱默你在家吗? |
[09:48] | Oh, hey. | 哦,嘿 |
[09:51] | Hello, neighbor. | 好啊,邻居 |
[09:52] | Boy, those azaleas are really coming in nicely. | 这些杜鹃花还真不错 |
[09:54] | Oh, you gotta mulch. You’ve got to. | 喔,你要好好护根,要精心 |
[09:57] | -You barbecuing tonight? -Right after the fireworks. | – 你今晚烧烤吗? – 放完烟花之后 |
[10:08] | So where do you wanna eat tonight? | 你今晚想去哪里吃饭? |
[10:09] | How about going back to La Caridad? | 去拉卡里达怎么样? |
[10:11] | Again? How much flan can a person eat? | 又去?你又要去吃果馅饼? |
[10:16] | Jerry, you’ve been yelling at me all afternoon. | 杰瑞,你对我吼了一个下午了 |
[10:19] | Well, I don’t think more flan is the answer. | 我想更多的果馅不是答案吧 |
[10:22] | -Maybe I should just leave. -Maybe? | – 也许我应该走了 – 也许? |
[10:24] | -Goodbye. -Double goodbye. | – 再见! – 再见再见! |
[10:31] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿,伙计 |
[10:34] | Hey, happy New Year. | 嘿,新年好 |
[10:36] | Y’all come back real– | 你们都正式回归了 |
[10:42] | -Did you and Patty just break up? -Yeah. | – 你和伯狄刚分手了? – 对 |
[10:44] | ln fact, she broke up with me. And I don’t wanna talk about it. | 其实是她要分手的 我不想再说了 |
[10:50] | Then you’re free tonight. I heard about this great place called La Caridad. | 那你今晚有空了? 我听说有个叫拉卡里达的地方 |
[10:55] | That’s the last thing she said to me. | 她刚才也是这么说的 |
[10:58] | She wanted to go there also, but I wasn’t in the mood. | 她想去那里,但是我没心情 |
[11:01] | -Oh, what is the matter? -It’s Patty. | – 到底怎么回事? – 我是说伯狄 |
[11:05] | Jerry, you break up with a girl every week. | 杰瑞,你们每个星期都分一次手啊 |
[11:12] | What is this salty discharge? | 这是什么东西这么咸? |
[11:16] | Oh, my God, you’re crying. | 哦天啊,你哭了 |
[11:19] | This is horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[11:22] | I care. | 我在意! |
[11:29] | Patty won’t call me back. I don’t know if I can live without her. | 伯狄不会打电话给我了 没了她我活不下去啊 |
[11:33] | She’s really gotten to you, hasn’t she? | 你还真的对她动心了,是吗? |
[11:35] | -I don’t know what’s happening to me. -It’s simple. | – 我不知道我到底是怎么了 – 很简单 |
[11:38] | You let out one emotion, all the rest will come with it. | 你宣泄了某种情绪 其他的也跟着一泻而出了 |
[11:41] | It’s like Endora’s box. | 就像安多拉的盒子 |
[11:44] | That was the mother on Bewitched. You mean Pandora. | 那是《着迷》里的妈妈 是潘多拉好不好 |
[11:47] | Yeah, well, she had one too. | 喔,对,她也有一个盒子 |
[11:52] | Jerry, can I talk to you for a minute? | 杰瑞,我有话跟你说 |
[12:01] | That’s it. That’s it, I warned you kids. | 好了,好了 我警告过你们了孩子 |
[12:04] | I told you not to play in front of my house. | 我跟你们说了 不要在我门口玩 |
[12:06] | This time, I’m keeping it. | 这次我不会把球给回你们了 |
[12:09] | And you’re not getting your rock back either. | 石头我也不会还给你们 |
[12:12] | Hall urchins. | 淘气鬼们 |
[12:18] | Are you still down in the dumps? Come on, it’s just a chick. | 你还闷闷不乐 别这样,不就是个女人嘛 |
[12:22] | You ever heard of a little thing called feelings? | 你知道那种感觉吗? |
[12:24] | Well, I got just the thing to cheer you up. | 我有东西可以让你重新振作 |
[12:27] | A computer. | 电脑 |
[12:30] | You could check porn and stock quotes. | 你可以上色情网站 还可以看股经 |
[12:34] | Porn quotes. | 色情和股票 |
[12:36] | I’m so lucky to have a friend like you, George. | 乔治你真够朋友 |
[12:39] | I ever tell you how much I love you? | 你知道我有多爱你吗? |
[12:46] | -What? -I love you, George. | – 什么? – 我爱你,乔治 |
[12:50] | -Come here. -I’m already here. I’m here. I’m here. | – 过来 – 不用了,不用了 |
[12:53] | You know what, if you want a computer, call me. I gotta go. | 这样吧,如果你想买电脑就打电话给我 我要走了 |
[12:55] | Go wherever you want, I’m still gonna love you. | 不管你走到哪里 我都依然爱你 |
[12:59] | Look what they did. Look what they did to my house. | 看看 看看他们做的好事 |
[13:01] | I turn my back for two seconds… | 我只不过转身两秒钟 |
[13:03] | …and they put shaving cream all over the door. | 他们就把剃须膏喷到整个纱窗都是 |
[13:05] | Yeah, I see you! | 我看见你了! |
[13:07] | I’m gonna teach these kids a lesson. | 我要好好给他们上一课 |
[13:09] | Where’s that hose I put under your sink? | 我放在你洗手盆下面的水管呢? |
[13:11] | Hose under my sink. I love you, Kramer. | 你放水管在我洗手盘下? 我爱你克莱默 |
[13:14] | -I love you too. And George– -I don’t wanna hear it. | – 我也爱你,还有乔治 – 我不想听这些话 |
[13:16] | When I give you the signal, turn this water on full blast. | 我打暗号的时候 你就帮我把水龙头开到最大 |
[13:19] | -Signal? What signal? -I don’t know, I’ll yell hoochie mama. | – 暗号?什么暗号? – 还没想好,也许我会大喊性感辣妹 |
[13:23] | All right, if I do it, will you buy a computer? | 好吧,如果我帮你 你会买我的电脑吗? |
[13:26] | On the signal, George. On the signal. | 留意暗号乔治 留意暗号 |
[13:27] | Only if you buy. I gotta make a sale. | 你买我才帮你 |
[13:29] | -I love you, Costanza. -Will you shut up? | – 我爱你,克斯坦萨 – 你闭嘴好不好? |
[13:32] | Now, George! Turn on the faucet. George, turn on the faucet. | 现在,乔治!开水龙头 乔治,开水龙头! |
[13:35] | Hoochie mama. Hoochie mama. | Hoochie mama. 性感辣妹,性感辣妹,性感辣妹 |
[13:43] | So, now, the other Lippman kissed me. | 最后,又一个李普曼强吻了我 |
[13:46] | Oh, sure. They’re Jewish and you’re a shiksa. | 当然了 他们是犹太人,而你是雪莎 |
[13:48] | -What? -lt means non-Jewish woman. | – 什么意思? – 就是非犹太人妇女 |
[13:50] | I know what it means. But what does being a shiksa have to do with it? | 我知道是什么意思 但这跟非犹太妇女有什么关系? |
[13:54] | You’ve got shiks-appeal. | 因为你不像犹太人 |
[13:55] | Jewish men love a woman that’s not like their mother. | 犹太人喜欢那些不像自己妈妈的女人 |
[13:58] | -Oh, that’s insane. -I’ll tell you what’s insane. | – 喔,那真变态 – 我告诉什么才是真正的变态 |
[14:01] | The price that I could get you on a new desktop computer. | 就是我卖电脑的价钱 |
[14:04] | -I am not buying a computer from you. -There’s porn. | – 我不会买你的电脑的 – 可以上色情网站 |
[14:07] | Even so. | 还是不买 |
[14:13] | Don’t get me wrong, Mr. Lippman. I’m very flattered… | 别误会,李普曼先生 我真的受宠若惊 |
[14:16] | …that you found me attractive enough to lunge at me. | 当你觉得我很吸引人 扑到我身上的时候 |
[14:20] | But the only reason you like me is because I’m a shiksa. | 但你喜欢我的唯一原因 就是我不是犹太人 |
[14:23] | That’s simply not true. | 当然不是那样了 |
[14:26] | lf you weren’t Jewish, you wouldn’t be interested. | 如果你不是犹太人 就不会喜欢我了 |
[14:28] | -You are wrong. I’ll prove it. -Oh, no, don’t. | – 你错了,我证明给你看 – 喔,不,不用了 |
[14:31] | I renounce Judaism. | 我退出犹太教 |
[14:38] | What happened to you, pal? | 你怎么了,伙计? |
[14:39] | Joey Zanfino and some of the neighborhood kids… | 祖儿和几个邻居小孩 |
[14:42] | …they ambushed me with a box of Grade A’s. | 他们偷袭我 |
[14:45] | -Are you all right? -Oh, no, I’m fine. Fine. Serenity now. | – 你没事吧? – 喔,没事,我很好,平心静气 |
[14:50] | Serenity now. Serenity now. | 平心静气,平心静气 |
[14:53] | So you’re using Frank’s relaxation method? | 你也用这个放松的办法? |
[14:56] | Jerry, the anger, it just melts right off. Serenity now. | 杰瑞,我的怒气就这样消了 平心静气 |
[15:07] | Serenity now. | 平心静气 |
[15:12] | -Hey, what happened to you? -Serenity. | – 嘿,你怎么了? – 平心静气 |
[15:16] | Well… | 哦 |
[15:18] | …you are not gonna believe this. Now Lippman has renounced. | 你一定不能相信 李普曼不做犹太人了 |
[15:21] | This shiksa thing is totally out of control. | 这个非犹太人妇女问题完全失控了 |
[15:24] | What is with you people? | 你们男人到底有什么问题啊? |
[15:29] | -What are you looking at? -Sit down, Elaine. | – 你看什么? – 坐下,伊莲 |
[15:32] | Oh, no, Jerry, I can’t take any more gentle sobbing. | 哦,不,杰瑞 我不能再忍受这个了 |
[15:36] | I’ve been thinking about what it means to be complete. | 我一直在想 到底圆满是什么意思 |
[15:38] | Do you have an apple? | 你有没有苹果之类什么可以吃的 |
[15:40] | Look at us, hurtling through space on this big blue marble. | 你看我们,穿越时空,有缘相聚 |
[15:42] | Or a nectarine. I would love a nectarine. | 有油桃吗? 我想吃油桃 |
[15:44] | Looking everywhere for some kind of meaning. | 到处寻找,寻找一种意义 |
[15:47] | Why am I in such a fruit mood? Banana. | 为什么我突然想吃水果? 原来有香蕉 |
[15:49] | When all the while, the real secret to happiness… | 通向真正的快乐的秘密就是… |
[15:52] | …has been right here in front of us. | 就是现在,在我们面前 |
[15:56] | -What? -Elaine– | – 什么? – 伊莲 |
[15:59] | Jerry, I found a way to beat Lloyd Braun. | 杰瑞,我想到办法打败布劳恩了 |
[16:01] | I buy the computers myself, I store them in your apartment. | 我自己买电脑,然后先放在你这里 |
[16:04] | Then after I win the contest, I bring them all back, I get my money back. | 等我赢了之后,我就把电脑退回去 把钱拿回来 |
[16:08] | It’s brilliant. | 我聪明吧? |
[16:10] | Wait, what’s wrong with your leg? | 等等,你的脚有什么问题? |
[16:13] | I’m asking Elaine to marry me. | 我在向伊莲求婚 |
[16:22] | I’ll store these over at Kramer’s apartment. | 那我把这些电脑放到克莱默那边吧 |
[16:25] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[16:28] | All fine. | 没事了 |
[16:29] | Elaine– | 伊莲 |
[16:32] | Jerry, I’ve got a lot going on with Lippman right now. | 杰瑞,我现在和李普曼还纠缠不清 |
[16:36] | -Lippman? -Yeah, and him too. | – 李普曼? – 对,还有他 |
[16:40] | What? | 什么? |
[16:42] | Oh, yeah. | 喔,对了 |
[16:44] | I think George is calling me, so I’m gonna go and give him a hand. | 我想乔治在叫我 我去帮帮他 |
[16:48] | -Come on. Come on! -Can I help you? | – 快,快 – 要我帮忙吗? |
[16:50] | Stay. Stay. Stay. | 不用,不用,不用 |
[16:54] | Hey, Braun, Costanza’s kicking your butt. | 嘿,布劳恩 克斯坦萨就要超过你了 |
[16:58] | Watch how it’s done. | 看看我是怎么做的 |
[17:03] | Oh, hello, Mr. Vandelay. | 您好,万德烈先生 |
[17:07] | Would you like to buy a computer? | 您需要买电脑吗? |
[17:09] | Oh, really? Two dozen. | 哦,真的?两打? |
[17:12] | Costanza, you’re white hot. | 克斯坦萨,你是我们的骄傲 |
[17:14] | If you’d like to make call, please hang up and— | 如果您要打电话 请先挂机然后… |
[17:20] | Hey, Braun, I got good news and bad news. | 嘿,布劳恩 我有个好消息和一个坏消息 |
[17:22] | -They’re both the same. You’re fired. -Costanza, you won the Waterpik. | 其实都是一个,你被炒了 克斯坦萨,你赢了你的洁碧 |
[17:26] | You’re not gonna give away that Waterpik. | 你就是不肯把洁碧送人 |
[17:29] | You wanna bet? Serenity now. Serenity now. | 你敢打赌吗? 平心静气,平心静气 |
[17:33] | You know, you should tell your dad that ”serenity now” thing doesn’t work. | 知道吗,你应该告诉你爸爸 那样平心静气的玩意没用的 |
[17:37] | It just bottles up the anger and then, eventually… | 只不过是压抑你的情感 然后最终… |
[17:40] | -…you blow. -What do you know? | – 爆发 – 你懂吗? |
[17:42] | -You were in the nut house. -What do you think put me there? | – 你还进过精神病院呢 – 你认为他们为什么把我带进去? |
[17:45] | I heard they found a family in your freezer. | 我听说你把家里人关到冰箱里面 |
[17:48] | Serenity now… | 平心静气 |
[17:50] | …insanity later. | 积攒爆发 |
[17:54] | What happened here, Kramer? | 发生什么事了,克莱默? |
[17:56] | -Serenity now. Serenity now. -Kramer. | – 平心静气,平心静气 – 克莱默 |
[18:00] | Jerry. I didn’t hear you come in. | 杰瑞,我没留意你来了 |
[18:03] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, the children, they’ve done some redecorating. | 对,对,那些小孩 他们帮我重新装修了一下 |
[18:10] | You don’t look well. | 你看起来不太对劲 |
[18:12] | That’s odd, because I feel perfectly at peace with the world. | 那就真的奇怪了 我感觉到前所未有的平静 |
[18:15] | Eggs, you. | 嘿,你 |
[18:19] | Oh, I’m sorry. Look at me, I stepped on your last rose. | 哦,真对不起 我踩到你最后一枝玫瑰了 |
[18:23] | Jerry, come on. Don’t get so upset about it. | 杰瑞,别这样 不要这么伤心 |
[18:26] | There’s always next spring. Would you excuse me for a moment? | 春天还会再来的 不好意思,失陪一下 |
[18:31] | Serenity now! | 平心静气! |
[18:33] | Jerry, I did it. I beat Braun. | 杰瑞,我成功了,我打败布劳恩了 |
[18:36] | Serenity now. | 平心静气 |
[18:37] | Come on. Lend me a hand with the computers? | 来,帮我搬电脑 |
[18:40] | Serenity now! | 平心静气 |
[18:42] | Why couldn’t you squeeze one of those stupid rubber balls… | 你为什么就不能拿个皮球… |
[18:46] | …to get your stress out? | 来发泄? |
[18:47] | Why did you have to destroy 25 computers? | 为什么你要砸了我25台电脑 |
[18:52] | George, you listen to me… | 乔治,你听着 |
[18:55] | …l owe you one. | 我欠你一个 |
[18:58] | All right? | 知道了吗? |
[19:05] | He’s incorrigible. | 他无药可救了 |
[19:08] | -You wanna talk about it? -Please don’t tell me… | – 你要聊聊吗? -哦,不要跟我说你爱我 |
[19:11] | …you love me again, Jerry. I can’t handle it. | 杰瑞,我承受不了 |
[19:13] | George, letting my emotions out was the best thing I’ve ever done. | 乔治,释放我自己的情绪 是我做过最正确的事情了 |
[19:17] | Sure, I’m not funny anymore… | 当然,我不再和以前那么有意思了 |
[19:20] | …but there’s more to life than making shallow, fairly obvious observations. | 但是人生还有很多 比那些肤浅的东西更有意义的 |
[19:26] | How about you? | 你呢? |
[19:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:32] | Here it goes. | 我也来发泄一下 |
[19:38] | Rabbi, is there anything I can do to combat this shiks-appeal? | 拉比,对于非犹太妇女的事你有什么办法? |
[19:42] | Elaine, shiks-appeal is a myth. Like the yeti… | 伊莲,这个事情是很神秘的 就好像西藏雪人一样 |
[19:46] | …or his North American cousin, the Sasquatch. | 或者美国的表亲,野人 |
[19:51] | Well, something’s going on here… | 事情是这样的 |
[19:53] | …because every able-bodied lsraelite in the county… | 好像这里所有的强壮的以色列犹太人… |
[19:56] | …is driving pretty strong to the hoop. | 都忍不住扑向我 |
[19:58] | Elaine, there’s much you don’t understand about the Jewish religion. | 伊莲,你太不了解犹太人的信仰了 |
[20:02] | For example, did you know that rabbis are allowed to date? | 例如,你知道像我这种犹太学士 是允许交女朋友的吗? |
[20:07] | Well, what does that have to do–? | 哦,和这个有什么关系? |
[20:09] | You know, a member of my congregation… | 你知道吗 我的教会有一个成员 |
[20:11] | …has a time-share in Myrtle Beach. | 他在海边有间房子 |
[20:13] | Perhaps if you’re not too busy… | 如果你不是太忙的话 |
[20:15] | …we could wing on down after the High Holidays. | 我们可以去那里过个激动人心的假期 |
[20:19] | Elaine? | 伊莲? |
[20:22] | Lainey? | 阿莲? |
[20:25] | So that’s it. | 就是这样了 |
[20:27] | All of my darkest fears… | 我内心全部的忧虑 |
[20:30] | …and everything I’m capable of. | 还有我的能力 |
[20:32] | That’s me. | 就是这样了 |
[20:40] | Well, good luck with all that. | 好吧,那祝你好运了 |
[20:43] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[20:45] | I thought I could count on you for a little compassion. | 我还以为你会有一点点同情我 |
[20:48] | I think you scared me straight. | 我被你吓得变回以前的我了 |
[20:52] | -All right, Jerome, I’m in. -What? | – 好吧,杰杰,我答应你 – 答应什么? |
[20:55] | Maybe we should get married. | 也许我们真的应该结婚 |
[20:57] | Maybe everything we need is right here in front of us. | 也许我们想要的人生就在我们的面前 |
[21:01] | Jer, let’s do it. | 杰瑞,我们结婚吧 |
[21:04] | I tell you, I don’t see it happening. | 我想说说,那不会发生的了 |
[21:07] | What? What happened to the new Jerry? | 什么? 我们的新杰瑞怎么了? |
[21:09] | He doesn’t work here anymore. | 他已经成为过去了 |
[21:12] | Oh, well, that’s just great! | 哦,好吧,那真是太好了! |
[21:16] | -I love you, Jerry. -Right back at you, slick. | – 我爱你杰瑞 – 我待会回来,小鬼 |
[21:24] | You know, all these years… | 你知道吗?这些年来 |
[21:27] | …I’ve always wanted to see the two of you get back together. | 我一直希望看到你们能再成为一对 |
[21:31] | Well, that’s because you’re an idiot. | 哦,那只能说你是个白痴 |
[21:45] | You single-handedly… | 你随随便便的 |
[21:46] | …brought Costanza and Son to the brink of bankruptcy. | 就差点把我们搞破产了 |
[21:49] | Well, what about all the Lloyd Braun sales? | 布劳恩不是卖了很多电脑吗? |
[21:51] | He was crazy. His phone wasn’t even hooked up. | 他是神经病 他的电话线都还没接上 |
[21:57] | He just liked ringing that bell. | 他只是在不断的按那铃 |
[21:59] | I told you to clean up this garage. | 我说了让你清理这车库的 |
[22:03] | I have to put my car in. | 我要把车停进来 |
[22:06] | This is a place of business. | 这是办公室 |
[22:08] | I told you never to come in here. Serenity now. | 我说了让你不要进来 平心静气 |
[22:12] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[22:17] | Dad, you really should lay off the serenity-now stuff. | 老爸,你最好不要再说什么平心静气了吧 |
[22:20] | So, what am I supposed to say? | 那,我应该说什么? |
[22:23] | Hoochie mama. | 性感辣妹 |
[22:27] | Move your crap, I’m coming in. | 搬走你的垃圾,我要进去啦 |
[22:33] | No, you’re not. | 不,你不会的 |
[22:36] | Hoochie mama. Hoochie mama. | 性感辣妹,性感辣妹 |