时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | -You sure you can’t stay longer? -No, we just came up for the funeral. | – 你们确定不能待久些? – 不了,我们来只是为了这个葬礼 |
[00:08] | Poor Marvin Kessler. He went too early. | 可怜的凯斯勒,他死的太早了 |
[00:11] | He was 96 years old. | 他都已经96岁了 |
[00:13] | That had nothing to do with it. The man was out of shape. | 他的死跟年龄没什么关系,他体型不好 |
[00:19] | That’s why we joined a program. | 这也正是为什么我们参加了一个项目 |
[00:21] | We walk once around the block three times a week. | 我们围绕街区走一圈,一周三次 |
[00:23] | And every morning I eat a plum. | 并且每天早上我吃一个李子 |
[00:25] | Well, whatever you’re doing, you’re wearing me out. | 无论你们正做什么,都让我感觉很累 |
[00:28] | What about you? | 你最近怎么样? |
[00:29] | Yeah, looks like you’re getting a little spare tire there, tiger. | 你看上去肥了不少 |
[00:33] | -Really? -Hey, Seinfelds. | – 真的吗? – 你好,宋飞 |
[00:35] | -Hey, Mr. Kramer. -How long you staying? | – 你好,克雷莫先生 – 你们要待多久? |
[00:37] | We just came to town for funeral. | 我们只是来参加葬礼的 |
[00:39] | Oh, yeah, yeah, I heard. Yeah, Marvin Kessler. | 哦,对,我听说了,凯斯勒 |
[00:42] | Boy, that makes you think. | 那个让人想念的男孩 |
[00:45] | lf he could go. | 假如他去世了的话 |
[00:47] | See you downstairs at the car. | 在楼下的车里见面 |
[00:49] | Sure you don’t need a hand? | 你们确定不需要帮忙? |
[00:50] | No, no. The luggage is on the program. | 不,不需要,包裹也在计划当中 |
[00:53] | I got a brick in here. | 我在里面放了一块砖 |
[01:00] | -Did you give blood? -No, no, not giving. Hoarding. | – 你献血了? – 不,不,不是献血,是储藏血 |
[01:03] | I’m storing it at the blood bank, just in case. | 我把血储藏在血液银行,仅仅以防万一 |
[01:07] | ln case of what? | 万一什么? |
[01:08] | Jerry, I know myself. | 宋飞,我了解自己 |
[01:10] | lf I’m out on the street and it starts to go down… | 如果我在大街上工作 |
[01:13] | …l don’t back off until it’s finished. | 我不会回去直到做完它 |
[01:16] | -Are we finished? -Done. | – 我们说完了吗? – 说完了 |
[01:23] | -Elaine, I’m so glad you came out. -Yeah. | – 伊莱恩,很高兴你来这 – 我也是 |
[01:26] | -You haven’t seen Jimmy for years. -I know. | – 你已经很多年没看到吉米了 – 我知道 |
[01:28] | Well, I’m glad I got to see him before he hit puberty and got… | 我很高兴在他步入青春期 |
[01:31] | …you know, all lurchy and awkward. | 变得叛逆和笨拙之前能见到他 |
[01:35] | Actually, I’m gonna need someone to look after him tomorrow evening. | 事实上,明晚我需要某个人照顾他 |
[01:38] | -Tomorrow evening? Sure. -Do you know anyone responsible? | – 明晚? – 你知道谁比较负责任吗? |
[01:44] | Do I know anyone? | 难道我知道有谁? |
[01:47] | lf you think of anybody, give me a call. | 如果你想起任何一个人,给我打电话 |
[01:52] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[01:53] | Oh, incense. For the mood. | 哦,点香 为了营造气氛 |
[01:56] | Oh, yes, by all means. The mood. | 哦,当然,营造气氛 |
[01:59] | Let me know if there’s anything I can do to lend support for the mood. | 如果我能做什么来帮助我们营造气氛 记得提醒我 |
[02:07] | -Cream soda? -Vanilla. | – 冰欺凌苏打? – 香草 |
[02:19] | Can you believe that? | 你能相信吗? |
[02:20] | Vivian doesn’t think I’m responsible. | 薇薇安认为我没有责任心 |
[02:22] | Who wants to be responsible? Whenever anything goes wrong… | 谁有责任心? 任何一件事不对劲的时候 |
[02:25] | …the first thing they ask is, ”Who’s responsible for this?” | 他们首先问的是,谁该对这件事负责任? |
[02:28] | I couldn’t raise a kid? | 我不能带一个孩子? |
[02:30] | Come on, I love bossing people around. | 得了吧,我喜欢使唤人 |
[02:36] | -I thought you’re with Tara tonight. -I was. I had to leave. | – 怎么了?我以为你今晚和塔拉在一起 – 刚才是,但我得离开那儿 |
[02:39] | She lit this vanilla incense. The smell drove me nuts. | 她点了香草味熏香,那味道使我发疯 |
[02:42] | All I could think about was food. I had to get out. | 我想到的只有食物,我必须要走 |
[02:45] | Gonna need some pudding here. Pudding. | 这儿要一些布丁,布丁! |
[02:48] | You just left? What did you tell her? | 你就这样走了?你怎么和她说的? |
[02:51] | Told her I had a bus transfer that was only good for another hour. | 告诉她我要转的车一小时后就停开了 |
[02:56] | -What? -I don’t know. I was starving, Jerry. | – 什么? – 我不知道,很饿,宋飞 |
[02:59] | Oh, pudding. | 哦,布丁 |
[03:01] | You want some? | 你吃吗? |
[03:02] | Hey, you guys think I’m getting a little chunky? | 你们认为我最近肥了吗? |
[03:06] | What? Are you kidding? We look great. | 什么?你在开玩笑嘛? 我们看起来很苗条 |
[03:10] | You know what this pudding needs? | 你知道一个好的布丁需要什么吗? |
[03:11] | The skin on the top, like when your mother used to make it on the stove. | 布丁的皮 我们母亲过去常常把它放在炉子上烘烤 |
[03:15] | What do you think? | 你认为呢? |
[03:16] | I think you’re getting a little pudding under the skin yourself. | 我想你的确是肥了些 |
[03:22] | My service rates went up? | 我的服务费涨了? |
[03:24] | You banks are all the same… | 你们银行都是一样 |
[03:26] | …with your hidden fees and your service charges. | 有隐藏的费用和你们的服务费 |
[03:29] | Maybe I’ll just take my blood elsewhere, yeah. | 也许我得将我的血放到别的地方 |
[03:32] | We could transfer it to another bank for you. | 我们可以将它转到别的银行 |
[03:34] | Oh, no, no. No more banks. I’m keeping my blood in my freezer… | 哦,不,不用别的银行 我会将我的血放到我的冰箱里 |
[03:37] | …with my money! | 还有我的钱一起 |
[03:43] | So, what do you say? | 恩,什么? |
[03:45] | I guess we could use some food in our lovemaking. | 我想在我们的做爱过程中可以吃些东西 |
[03:50] | Okay, we got your– Got your strawberries. | 好吧,我带来了草莓 |
[03:54] | Your chocolate sauce. | 巧克力酱 |
[03:56] | Your pastrami on rye with mustard. | 芥末味的全麦五香�`牛肉 |
[04:00] | -Your honey– -Wait. | – 亲爱的 – 等等 |
[04:02] | Pastrami on rye with mustard? | 芥末味的麦子五香�`牛肉 |
[04:04] | Don’t you remember they–? | 你不记得吗? |
[04:05] | They used pastrami in that movie, 9 1/2 Weeks. | 电影里他们用五香�`牛肉,《9又1/2周》 |
[04:08] | -Remember the pastrami scene? -No. | – 不记得那个五香�`牛肉的场景? – 不记得 |
[04:11] | Well, maybe it was Ghostbusters. | 哦,那可能是《捉鬼敢死队》 |
[04:13] | Whatever it was, it worked. | 不管是哪部,它起作用了 |
[04:19] | -Didn’t go for it, huh? -No. | – 没有再去她家了? – 没有 |
[04:21] | So she didn’t appreciate the erotic qualities of the salted-cured meats. | 就是说她不喜欢腌熏肉 |
[04:28] | She tolerated the strawberries and the chocolate sauce… | 她能忍受草莓和巧克力酱 |
[04:32] | …but it’s not a meal, you know? | 但这不算一餐饭,你知道吗? |
[04:35] | Food and sex. Those are my two passions. | 食物和性爱,这是我的激情所在 |
[04:38] | It’s only natural to combine them. | 只有自然地将他们联合起来 |
[04:41] | Natural? | 自然的? |
[04:42] | Sex is about love between a man and a woman, not a man and a sandwich. | 性是在男人和女人之间 不是男人和三明治之间 |
[04:47] | Jerry, I’m not suggesting getting rid of the girl. | 宋飞,我不建议去掉女孩 |
[04:49] | She’s integral. | 她是必不可少的 |
[04:51] | Maybe instead of trying to satisfy two of your needs… | 也许可以试试满足你的两个需求 |
[04:54] | …how about satisfying one of somebody else’s? | 怎么满足其他人的? |
[04:58] | Speaking of which, I found a way to separate the skin… | 说点别的,我找到了个方法 |
[05:01] | …from the top of the pudding without leaving any on the edges. | 从布丁上面拿掉盖子 而不用留任何东西在边缘上 |
[05:04] | X-Acto knife. | 刀 |
[05:05] | I told you, George, no more pudding. I’m starting a purification program. | 我告诉过你,乔治,不要提布丁 我开始了一个减肥计划 |
[05:09] | Keep all that kind of food away from me. | 把那些食物从我这拿走 |
[05:12] | Well, then I guess these would be out of the question. | 好吧,我想这些应该没关系的 |
[05:16] | What the hell is that? | 这些是什么? |
[05:18] | Pudding skin singles. | 布丁皮 |
[05:26] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿,兄弟 |
[05:27] | Hey, I’m borrowing all your Tupperware. | 嘿,我来借走你所有的塑料盒 |
[05:31] | -Why? -Closed my account at the blood bank. | – 为什么? – 注销我在血液银行的账户 |
[05:36] | What? It’s here? It’s in the building? | 什么?在这?在这栋楼里? |
[05:38] | Right across the hall. | 大厅右边 |
[05:39] | -What, you wanna go see it? -No, I don’t. | – 什么,你想看看? – 不,我不想 |
[05:42] | ln fact, if even one corpuscle of that blood… | 其实,如果血液中一个血球 |
[05:45] | …should find its way across that hall, I will freak out on you, Kramer. | 能够在大厅的右边找到 我将对你发狂,克莱默 |
[05:49] | Freak out. | 发飙 |
[05:52] | You know, for a fat guy, you’re not very jolly. | 你知道,对于一个胖的人来说 你不是很让人高兴 |
[05:59] | Hey. Working out? | 嘿,出去工作? |
[06:01] | You know it. And I ditched all my junk food. | 你知道的,我摆脱我所有的零食 |
[06:03] | What the heck is going on here? | 这里面怎么了? |
[06:04] | Sorry, buddy, cleaned house. All health food. | 抱歉,老兄,清理屋子 全是健康食物 |
[06:07] | Well, I may have to take it, but I don’t have to like it. | 恩,我也许要拿走它 但是,我没必要喜欢它 |
[06:11] | Vivian left me a message. | 薇薇安给我留了信息 |
[06:13] | I guess a certain someone… | 我想某个人 |
[06:16] | …changed her mind whether someone was responsible enough… | 改变了她对某个人 是否有足够的责任心的看法 |
[06:19] | …to watch a certain other someone. | 在去照看别人方面 |
[06:20] | -ls this about me? -No. | – 是我吗? – 不是 |
[06:22] | Then I’ve lost interest. | 那我就没兴趣了 |
[06:25] | Vivian. Hi, it’s Elaine. | 薇薇安,我是伊莱恩 |
[06:26] | Yeah, I’m over at Jerry’s. I got your message. | 是的,我在宋飞的家 我看到了你的消息 |
[06:29] | What? | 什么? |
[06:31] | Yeah, he’s right here. Hold on. | 是的,他正好在这,等等 |
[06:34] | For me? Go. | 我? |
[06:38] | Yeah. What–? Yeah. Tonight? | 是我,怎么?好的,今晚? |
[06:41] | Yeah, I’ll be there. | 好的,我会去的 |
[06:42] | Yeah, later. | 好,过会儿 |
[06:44] | Well, somebody’s babysitting. | 给某些人带孩子的 |
[06:46] | You? I’m more responsible than you are. | 你?我比你有责任心 |
[06:49] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别乱说 |
[06:50] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go fill my freezer with my own blood. | 现在,如果你不介意的话 我要去把我的血放进冰箱 |
[07:10] | Oh, Tara. | 哦,塔拉 |
[07:16] | Hello, Vivian? | 你好,薇薇安 |
[07:19] | Boy, this is a nice screen. | 哦,这是个不错的屏幕 |
[07:23] | -Kramer. -Don’t take my money. | – 克莱默 – 别打劫我 |
[07:25] | It is me, you idiot. | 是我,蠢蛋 |
[07:28] | Hi. You gotta get out of here. I’m gonna babysit the hell out of that kid. | 嗨,你离开这儿,我来照看这个孩子 |
[07:31] | Wait a minute, I’m the babysitter. | 等等,我是照看孩子的人 |
[07:33] | No, no. You’re out. I’m in. Now, hit the road. | 不,不,你不再是了,我是 现在,你可以走了 |
[07:40] | Elaine. | 伊莱恩 |
[07:42] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[07:44] | Kramer is actually sleeping one off, so I thought that I would help out. | 克莱默事实没睡醒,所以我想我可以帮他 |
[07:48] | What is–? You got some raccoons or something. | 这是什么?是浣熊或者别的什么? |
[07:53] | Well, I guess this will be all right. | 我想会没事的 |
[07:57] | Jimmy, you remember Elaine. | 吉米,你认识伊莱恩吧? |
[07:59] | She’s gonna watch you tonight. | 今晚她会照顾你 |
[08:01] | Hi, Jimmy. | 你好,吉米 |
[08:10] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 嘿,你在这干什么? |
[08:11] | I thought you were supposed to be babysitting. | 我想今晚你会去照顾孩子的 |
[08:14] | There was an incident. | 发生了点事情 |
[08:16] | Oh, no. Where’s the blood? | 哦,不,血呢 |
[08:19] | -It’s in here, isn’t it? -Will you stop it? | – 在这,是吗? – 你能住手吗? |
[08:21] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[08:23] | It’s Jell-O. | 这是吉露果子冻 |
[08:25] | What about this? This is blood, isn’t it? | 这是什么?这是血,是吗? |
[08:28] | This is tomato juice. Look. | 这是番茄汁,你瞧 |
[08:29] | Oh, you’re sick. You’re sick. | 哦,你这个变态,你这个变态 |
[08:32] | Will you calm down. I took all my blood down to Newman’s. | 你能安静下来吗? 我把我所有的血放到纽曼那儿啦 |
[08:35] | He let me put it in his meat freezer. | 他让我放到他放肉的冰箱 |
[08:37] | Hey, what’s going on? Who made pudding? | 嘿,这怎么了?谁在做布丁? |
[08:40] | Oh, yeah. George, he came by. | 哦,是的,乔治来了 |
[08:41] | He made more of those pudding skin singles. They’re delicious. | 他做了很多那些布丁皮,很好吃 |
[08:44] | Damn that, George. | 该死的,乔治 |
[08:46] | I told him I didn’t want this stuff around anymore. | 我告诉过他,我再也不想看到这些布丁 |
[08:48] | Heads up. | 抬头 |
[08:53] | You’re dead, President Lincoln. | 你死了,林肯总统 |
[08:55] | You’re dead. | 你死了 |
[08:56] | I wish I was dead. | 我希望我已经死了 |
[08:59] | Can I have your juice? | 我能喝你的果汁吗? |
[09:01] | As long as you don’t– | 只要你不 |
[09:04] | Thanks for the refill. | 谢谢你又倒满了 |
[09:09] | Hey, Elaine. How did it go? | 嘿,伊莱恩,你们相处的怎么样 |
[09:12] | Oh, he’s a– He’s a joy. | 哦,他是,他很令人开心 |
[09:14] | Really? Some sitters have told me he’s a bit of a handful. | 真的嘛?一些保姆曾告诉我他很麻烦 |
[09:18] | Oh, handful of sunshine. | 哦,充满阳光的 |
[09:21] | I wish I could do this every day. | 我真希望我可以天天做这个 |
[09:23] | Elaine, that’s so good to hear. | 伊莱恩,真高兴你听你说这些 |
[09:26] | I’ve been having a few health problems lately. | 我过会儿身体有点问题 |
[09:28] | -It’s not serious, is it? -Well, it might be. | – 你不会说真的? – 是真的 |
[09:31] | Well, just in case anything does happen… | 只是以防什么事会发生 |
[09:33] | …it’s nice to know there’s somebody like you around. | 真高兴周围存在你这样的人 |
[09:36] | Oh, yeah. That– | 哦,是 |
[09:39] | That is nice to know. | 很高兴知道 |
[09:49] | Hey, Jerry, it’s okay. I’m right here. | 嘿,宋飞,没事,我在这 |
[09:51] | I can see that. What happened? | 我知道,怎么了? |
[09:54] | Well, that– That knife it…nicked your jugular. | 那把刀,它弄伤了你的颈部 |
[09:57] | You know, Jerry, when somebody yells, ”Heads up”… | 你要知道,宋飞,当有人大嚷:“抬头” |
[10:01] | …you’re not supposed to actually look up. | 你不应该向上看 |
[10:04] | I’ll remember that. | 我会记得的 |
[10:05] | Anyway, you’re lucky I was there. You lost a lot of blood. | 不管怎么样,你应该幸运我在那 你流了很多血 |
[10:10] | -What? -Oh, yeah. | – 什么? – 哦,是的 |
[10:12] | You got three pints of Kramer in you, buddy. | 兄弟,你体内有克莱默的3升血 |
[10:26] | Three pints of Kramer’s blood? | 三升克莱默的血? |
[10:28] | I can feel his blood inside of me. | 我能感觉到到他的血在里面 |
[10:31] | Borrowing things from my blood. | 从我的血液里抢东西 |
[10:36] | Well, so much for purification week. | 哦,多好的净化周末 |
[10:40] | So how’s the fornicating gourmet? | 你那边怎么样? |
[10:45] | Doing quite well, thank you. | 相当好,谢谢 |
[10:48] | Yesterday I had a soft-boiled egg and a quickie. | 昨天,我做的很快 |
[10:52] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[10:53] | lf I could add TV to the equation, that would really be the ultimate. | 如果我能把电视上的动作加进去 那才是真正的无敌 |
[10:57] | George, we’re trying to have a civilization here. | 乔治,我们正试图追求文明 |
[11:01] | -Hey. -Hey, how was babysitting? | – 嘿 – 嘿,照看孩子怎么样? |
[11:03] | Oh, just great. | 哦,很好 |
[11:04] | I found out that Vivian’s got some sort of a medical problem… | 我发现薇薇安有一些身体问题 |
[11:07] | …and if the worst happens, she wants me to take care of Jimmy. | 如果发生糟糕的事情,她希望我照顾吉米 |
[11:11] | -Well, I’m sure it won’t be the worst. -lt doesn’t matter. | – 哦,我确定不会有什么糟糕的事情 – 没关系 |
[11:13] | I mean, if anything happens to her, I’m on deck. | 我的意思是,如果她发生什么事情 我就要时刻准备 |
[11:17] | Scissor mishap, air show disaster, Chinese organ thieves. | 以外的事情,气体灾害,中国器官小偷 |
[11:23] | -It’s a dangerous world. -She’s right. | – 这是个危险的世界 – 她说的对 |
[11:26] | I heard Kramer got mugged out in the suburbs on a babysitting gig. | 我听说克莱默在做保姆的时候 在郊外被打劫了 |
[11:31] | Really? | 真的嘛? |
[11:35] | Look at this. | 看看 |
[11:36] | Look at the hair on the back of my neck. | 看看我后面脖子上的头发 |
[11:38] | It’s all brambly. See? | 像是灌木,看到没? |
[11:40] | It’s like a thicket back there. | 看上去像厚厚的一丛灌木 |
[11:43] | Look, I need somebody to shave it for me. | 我需要一个人帮我剃掉它 |
[11:46] | I’m not touching that thing. | 我不会碰那些东西的 |
[11:48] | Well, I have to say I’m very surprised. | 我不得不说我真惊讶 |
[11:52] | And disappointed, blood brother. | 很失望,冷血的兄弟 |
[11:54] | Oh, no. | 哦,不 |
[11:56] | What? Jerry, I gave you my blood. | 什么?宋飞,我给了你我的血 |
[11:59] | Listen to your pulse. | 听听你的脉搏 |
[12:01] | Hey, buddy. Hey, buddy. | Hey, buddy. 嘿,老兄 嘿,老兄 |
[12:06] | -Kramer, I’m not shaving your neck. -Oh, so my blood’s not enough? | – 克莱默,我不会剃你的脖子 – 哦,我的血还不够是吗? |
[12:09] | Would you like a kidney too? Because I’ll give it to you. | 你也要肾?我能给你 |
[12:12] | I’ll rip it out right here and smack it on the table. | 我现在就能拿出来并且使劲放在桌子上 |
[12:16] | All right, all right. I’ll do it. Sit down. | 好吧,好吧,我做,坐下来 |
[12:19] | No, no. I don’t have time right now. | 不,不,我现在没有时间 |
[12:22] | I’ll catch you tonight. We’ll do sort of an all over kind of thing, all right? | 今晚可以,我们都做这个事情,可以吗? |
[12:30] | Hello? | 你好? |
[12:31] | Kramer called. He told us you were in the hospital. | 克莱默打电话来了,他说你在医院 |
[12:33] | Kramer called you? | 克莱默打电话给你 |
[12:35] | He calls every week. | 他每周都打电话 |
[12:38] | -Are you all right? -Yes, I’m fine. | – 你还好吗? – 我很好 |
[12:41] | -He says he’s fine. -Tell him to eat a plum. | – 他说他很好 – 告诉他吃点李子 |
[12:45] | Jerry, you really have to take better care of yourself. | 宋飞,你真需要好好照看自己 |
[12:47] | We bought you some sessions with a personal trainer. | 我们给你请了一个私人教练给你上一些课 |
[12:50] | I don’t need a personal trainer. | 我不需要私人教练 |
[12:53] | All right, I gotta go. We’ll talk about this later. | 好吧,我要走了,我们以后讨论 |
[12:56] | Plum. | 李子 |
[12:58] | Why are you calling my parents? | 你为什么给我父母打电话? |
[13:01] | Well, maybe if you called more often, I wouldn’t have to. | 也许如果你经常打的话,我就没必要打了 |
[13:07] | -ls it all right if I watch a tape in here? -Why here? | – 我在这看录像带合适吗? – 为什么是这儿? |
[13:10] | I’m taping Canadian parliament, you know, on C-SPAN. | 我在录加拿大的国会,在C―SPAN |
[13:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:15] | Is it all right if I watch in your bedroom? Because your bed is nice. | 我在你卧室看合适吗?因为你的床不错 |
[13:19] | Fine. | 没问题 |
[13:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:23] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不,不,不,不,不,不,不 |
[13:26] | No, no, I do not want that in here. | 不,不,我不希望他在 |
[13:29] | Blood? | 血? |
[13:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:36] | Hello, doughboy. | 你好,孩子 |
[13:38] | Mr. Mandelbaum, you’re the personal trainer? | 曼德巴姆先生,你是私人教练? |
[13:41] | I’m here to whip you into shape. | 我是来鞭笞你让你变得有型的 |
[13:43] | So grab your jock if you need one. | 如果你想的话就不要开玩笑 |
[13:47] | It’s go time. | 我们开始吧 |
[13:52] | Elaine? Elaine? | 伊莱恩?伊莱恩? |
[13:54] | Oh, hey. Oh, God. | 哦,嘿,哦,天呐 |
[13:57] | I didn’t hear you come in. | 我没听见你进来呀 |
[13:59] | Where’s Jimmy? | 吉米在哪儿? |
[14:01] | I don’t know. I don’t know. We had Ho Hos for dinner and then– | 我不知道,不知道 我们吃晚饭时笑的很开心,然后 |
[14:04] | And then he put this plastic bag over his head… | 然后他把这个塑料包放在他的头上 |
[14:08] | …and started running around until he got tired… | 然后不停的跑,最后跑累了 |
[14:10] | …and he laid down somewhere. | 他就在某个地方躺下了 |
[14:13] | I tell you, I’m no good at watching that kid. | 我告诉你,我不适合照看那个孩子 |
[14:16] | Sleeping like an angel. | 睡的像个天使 |
[14:18] | Elaine, you’re the best. | 伊莱恩,你是最棒的 |
[14:20] | No. I’m a scatter-brain. | 不,我是个不能集中注意力的人 |
[14:21] | It’s probably why I can’t hold a job or keep a man. | 这估计也是为什么 我不能找到工作或者留住一个男人 |
[14:26] | You’re a riot. | 你真逗 |
[14:27] | -You gonna watch Jimmy tomorrow? -All right. | – 明天你照看吉米吗? – 好吧 |
[14:30] | But I’m running out of purses here. | 但是我要拿着我的包走了 |
[14:35] | Okay, Mr. Mandelbaum, what do you want me to do? | 好,曼德巴姆先生,你想要我做什么? |
[14:38] | Drop your purse, honey… | 放下你的钱包,亲爱的 |
[14:40] | …and pick up that medicine ball. | 拿起那个球 |
[14:45] | Is this a gym or some kind of fitness museum? | 这是个体育馆还是健身博物馆? |
[14:48] | Not funny. Over your head with it. | 不要开玩笑 把它举过头 |
[14:52] | -Are you ready? -For what? | – 你准备好了? – 准备好什么? |
[14:54] | All aboard the pain train. | 准备接受疼痛训练 |
[14:59] | How many sessions did my parents pay for? | 我的父母付给你多少节课的钱? |
[15:02] | Not enough to make a man of you, daffodil. | 不够把你变成一个男人,娘娘腔 |
[15:11] | Spicy mustard. | 辣芥末 |
[15:18] | You are hot tonight. | 今晚你很热辣 |
[15:20] | Oh, George. | 哦,乔治 |
[15:22] | Now for the trifecta. | 是三重彩时间了 |
[15:31] | George? | 乔治? |
[15:33] | George? | 乔治? |
[15:36] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[15:39] | Pleasuring you. | 让你高兴 |
[15:47] | -What is this? -We’re making sausages. | – 这是什么? – 我们在做香肠 |
[15:51] | I thought you were gonna watch a video. | 我以为你们看录像的 |
[15:53] | Well, yeah. An instructional video on how to make your own sausages. | 恩,是,教我们怎么做香肠的录像 |
[15:57] | -Kramer, I’m not in the mood for this. -All right. | – 克莱默,我没心情说这个 – 好吧 |
[16:00] | Newman, let’s go grab some mail sacks… | 伙计,让我们去拿些邮件包裹… |
[16:02] | …and haul these beauties out of here. | 并且把这些拿走 |
[16:11] | Blood over there, sausage over here. I’m living in a slaughterhouse. | 血那边,香肠这边 我住在一个血腥的房子里 |
[16:15] | Tonight I want you to sleep on this. | 今晚,我想让你睡在这个上 |
[16:17] | Toughens the vertebrae. | 使筋骨变得强壮 |
[16:19] | What in holy hell. | 这是什么鬼东西? |
[16:23] | Sausages. | 香肠 |
[16:25] | -ls this your diet? -No, they’re not mine– | – 这是你的晚餐 – 不,这些不是我的– |
[16:27] | Don’t lie to me, butterbean. | 不要撒谎,棉豆 |
[16:30] | We’re taking it up a notch. | 我们提高一级训练水平 |
[16:35] | So the free love buffet is over? | 那么免费的性爱自助餐结束了? |
[16:38] | I got greedy. | 我太贪婪了 |
[16:39] | I flew too close to the sun on wings of pastrami. | 我用五香薰牛肉的翅膀飞得太靠近太阳了 |
[16:43] | Yeah, that’s what you did. | 是的,那就是你做的 |
[16:47] | I can’t believe I got another session with lzzy Mandelbaum. | 我不能相信曼德巴姆给了我另外一些培训 |
[16:50] | He’s probably gonna make me box a kangaroo. | 他可能准备让我和一只袋鼠打拳击 |
[16:54] | What’s going on? | 怎么啦? |
[16:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:00] | This sandwich is making me flush. | 这块三明治让我很兴奋 |
[17:02] | Oh, no. I’ll tell you what you did, Caligula. | 哦,不,我要告诉你你都做了什么 你这个罗马的淫乱皇帝 |
[17:07] | You’ve combined food and sex into one disgusting, uncontrollable urge. | 你已经把食物和性联系在恶心的,不可控制的冲动中 |
[17:10] | I think you’re right. | 我想你是对的 |
[17:12] | Are you gonna eat that? | 你打算吃吗? |
[17:14] | No, but please tell me that’s all you’re gonna do with it. | 不,别告诉我你打算这么做 |
[17:17] | Jerry, I tell you, if this woman dies… | 宋飞,我告诉你,如果这个女人死了 |
[17:20] | …it is gonna be a major inconvenience. | 这可能将会非常的不方便 |
[17:24] | These fries are really, really good. | 这些煎肉真不错 |
[17:26] | All right, that’s enough of that. | 好吧,够了 |
[17:28] | I mean, I can’t shake this woman. | 我的意思,我不能摆脱这个女人 |
[17:30] | You know, now I gotta go to Jimmy’s birthday party. | 你知道,我现在要去吉米的生日派对 |
[17:35] | Sleepy. | 困了 |
[17:37] | I mean, no matter what I do, I cannot weasel out of raising this kid. | 我想说,无论我怎么做 都不能逃脱照看这孩子的责任 |
[17:41] | Sleepy here’s quite a weasel. Maybe he can bat for you. | 我没法不睡在这,也许他能帮助你 |
[17:45] | Yeah. That’s what I need. A pinch weasel. | 是的,这正是我所需要的 一个必要时可以推脱责任的理由 |
[17:49] | -Why did you get rid of that sausage? -lt wasn’t me. lt was Mr. Mandelbaum. | – 你为什么把香肠拿走了? – 不是我,是曼德巴姆先生 |
[17:53] | Well, Newman’s not happy. He booted me out of his freezer. | 纽曼很不高兴,他让我远离他的冰箱 |
[17:57] | I gotta take my blood back to the bank. | 我又要把血放到银行去了 |
[17:59] | -Can I borrow your car? -What’s wrong with yours? | – 我能借你的车吗? – 你们的车怎么了? |
[18:01] | Well, I got no a.c. and I gotta keep the blood cold or it’ll go bad. | 我没有冰箱 同时我要让血始终冷着否则就要坏了 |
[18:05] | All right, but this is the last favor. Okay? We’re even. | 好吧,但这是最后一次帮你 好吗?之后我们互不相欠 |
[18:07] | All right. Even-Steven, okay? | 好 甚至…斯蒂文,好吗? |
[18:10] | Oh, by the way, when you get back to your apartment… | 哦,再说一句,当你回到你的公寓时 |
[18:13] | …keep it down because Newman’s taking a nap in your bed. | 尽量小声点,因为纽曼正在你床上睡觉 |
[18:24] | Oh, man. | 哦,老兄 |
[18:34] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[18:40] | ”lf the engine begins to overheat turn off air conditioner.” | 如果引擎开始过热,关掉空调 |
[18:45] | Never. I can’t do that. | 不,我不会 |
[18:47] | Oh, Mama. | 哦,妈呀 |
[19:04] | This thing is bone dry. | 这是都干成骨头啦 |
[19:16] | Vivian. | 薇薇安 |
[19:17] | -Elaine. -Hi. | – 伊莱恩 – 嘿 |
[19:19] | This is my friend, George. | 这是我朋友,乔治 |
[19:22] | -I’m gonna go say hi to Jimmy. -Okay. | – 我想和吉米打招呼 – 好 |
[19:25] | You’re up. | 你上吧 |
[19:28] | -lsn’t Elaine fantastic? -Yes, she is. | – 伊莱恩不是挺好吗? – 的 |
[19:30] | It’s– It’s a pity we won’t be seeing much more of her. | 只是,只是我不能多看她 |
[19:33] | -Really? Why? -You haven’t heard? | – 真的嘛?为什么? – 你没听到? |
[19:35] | No, she’s going to live with her grandparents in Pennsylvania. | 没有,她将要和她的祖父母住在宾州 |
[19:39] | Her grandparents passed away five years ago. | 她祖父母5年钱就去世了 |
[19:42] | Yes, they did. | 是的,的确如此 |
[19:44] | I was covering. | 我在掩藏事实 |
[19:46] | Elaine has been deported back to Scotland. | 伊莱恩将被驱逐回到苏格兰 |
[19:48] | She’s an American citizen. I’ve seen her passport. | 她是美国市民,我已经看了她的护照 |
[19:52] | All right, no more lies. | 好吧,不撒谎了 |
[19:54] | Elaine has been chosen to represent the Upper West Side… | 伊莱恩已经选择去代表上西区 |
[19:57] | …in the next Biosphere project. | 在下次的生物圈工程 |
[20:00] | I haven’t heard anything about another Biosphere. | 我没听说任何关于另一个生物圈的事情 |
[20:03] | That’s because it’s underwater. | 因为那是在水下 |
[20:05] | This is insane. | 这太荒谬了 |
[20:07] | -ls it? -Yes, it is. | – 是吗? – 是的 |
[20:10] | Well, it’s all for charity, so, what’s the difference? | 这都是为了慈善,那,有什么不同? |
[20:15] | You are very knowledgeable. | 你知道很多东西 |
[20:19] | I’m– I’m also an architect. | 我,我也是一位建筑专家 |
[20:25] | -ls that pastrami? -Yes, it is. | – 那是五香熏牛肉吗? – 是的 |
[20:29] | I find the pastrami to be the most sensual of all the salted-cured meats. | 我发现五香薰牛肉是所有食物中最有快感的 |
[20:35] | -Hungry? -Very. | – 饿吗? – 非常饿 |
[20:43] | Wait. | 等等 |
[20:49] | Vivian! | 薇薇安 |
[20:52] | Is this really necessary? | 这有必要吗? |
[20:54] | lf you wanna live in a butcher shop… | 如果你想住在肉店 |
[20:56] | …I’m gonna treat you like a piece of meat. | 我要像对待一块肉一样对待你 |
[20:59] | What if I can’t keep up? | 如果我不能站起来怎么办? |
[21:01] | You lag, you drag. | 用你的腿,慢慢跟着 |
[21:03] | -Fire it up, son. -Right, Dad. | – 启动,儿子 – 是,父亲 |
[21:05] | -Mandelbaum. Mandelbaum. | -Mandelbaum. Mandelbaum. 曼德巴姆,曼德巴姆,曼德巴姆,曼德巴姆 |
[21:12] | Move it. Move it. Move it. | 动起来,动起来,动起来 |
[21:14] | Get those knees up. | 提起你的膝盖 |
[21:16] | Come on. Kick it. Kick it. | 加油 跑起来 跑起来 |
[21:21] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[21:23] | There’s something wrong with your car. | 你的车出问题了 |
[21:25] | It’s dripping something on my feet. | 有东西往我脚上滴 |
[21:28] | Yeah. Some kind of red liquid. | 是的,红色的液体 |
[21:30] | Oh, my God. The blood. | 哦,天啊 ,血 |
[21:33] | Blood? | 血? |
[21:37] | Get up, boy. Get up. | 起来,孩子,起来 |
[21:39] | We got a problem here. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[21:42] | Tough it out. This is for real. | 抓紧,这是真的 |
[21:45] | You gotta want it. | 你需要这个 |
[21:49] | So how far did they drag you? | 他们把你拖了多远? |
[21:50] | Well, for the first quarter-mile they thought I was just dogging it. | 25英里,他们认为我紧紧跟随在后面 |
[21:55] | Hi, George. | 嗨,乔治 |
[21:56] | Hi, Jimmy. | 嗨,吉米 |
[21:58] | Yeah, Jimmy, why don’t you go wait outside. | 好的,吉米,你出去待着吧 |
[22:01] | You know, play with something. | 你可以找点东西玩 |
[22:07] | -What’s the kid doing here? -I’m babysitting. | – 孩子在这干嘛? – 我是保姆 |
[22:11] | Vivian asked me to raise him if she doesn’t make it. | 请求我照看他,如果她不能的话 |
[22:13] | Oh, that’s a drag. | 哦,那是个拖累 |
[22:16] | That kid. | 那个孩子 |
[22:17] | You put blood in the car? | 你把血放到车里了? |
[22:19] | Jerry, it was overheating. | 宋飞,它过热了 |
[22:21] | You should take better care of that thing. | 你得好好照顾你的车 |
[22:23] | Well, they told me I got more blood, so I guess I owe you again. | 他们说我需要更多的血,所以我猜我又欠你的了 |
[22:26] | -You didn’t get the blood from me. -Then who? | – 你没有从我这拿血 – 那是谁的血? |
[22:31] | Hello, Jerry. | 你好,宋飞 |