时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Yeah, yeah. All right. | 对,对,好 |
[00:10] | -Chinese food. -There’s my Chinese food. | – 中国菜到 – 我的中国菜来了 |
[00:12] | I gotta run. | 我挂啦 |
[00:14] | All you. | 多亏了你 |
[00:15] | -Who was it? -I did a show for a car dealership. | – 谁啊? – 我给个汽车经销商做了个秀 |
[00:18] | -They’re getting me a new Saab. -What about your old car? | – 他们给了我辆新萨博车 – 那你之前那旧车怎么办? |
[00:20] | -Couldn’t get Kramer’s blood out of it? -No. The engine clotted. | – 克莱默的血还是弄不出来? – 不行,引擎凝结了 |
[00:23] | You know who set this whole thing up? Frank Merman. | 知道谁给的吗? 弗兰克・摩尔曼 |
[00:26] | Fragile Frankie Merman? | 脆弱的小弗兰克・摩尔曼? |
[00:28] | -Never liked that guy. -Why? He’s harmless. | – 从没喜欢过那家伙 – 为什么?他又不坏 |
[00:31] | Every summer, you guys went to camp together. | 每个夏天你们这帮家伙都会一起去露营 |
[00:33] | I was jealous. lt felt he was the summer me. | 我很嫉妒 他就好像整个夏天都陪着我 |
[00:36] | -He was not the summer you. -Yeah. | – 他可没在夏天躲着你 – 嗯哼 |
[00:38] | Besides, you had a summer me. | 是你躲了我一夏天 |
[00:40] | Whitey Fisk, the guy who snuck you into Last Tango in Paris. | 那那个偷偷溜去看《巴黎最后的探戈》的 小白福斯克呢? |
[00:44] | I made him up. | 他是我想象出来的 |
[00:46] | So you never saw Last Tango in Paris? | 你没看过《巴黎最后的探戈》? |
[00:49] | -No. -Too bad, it was erotic. | – 没有 – 太可惜了,那可是很精彩的色情片 |
[00:54] | Well, I’ve had it with these jack-booted thugs. | 我受够这帮混球了! |
[01:00] | Pottery Barn? | 陶瓷谷仓? |
[01:02] | I got three Pottery Barn catalogs in one day. | 一天之内收到了三本目录册 |
[01:04] | That makes eight this month. | 这个月的第8本了 |
[01:07] | Mira Sorvino. Think she’d go out with me? | 米拉・索维诺 你说她会肯跟我约会吗? |
[01:12] | Why don’t you just throw them out? | 你干嘛不把它们扔了? |
[01:14] | No. I’ve been saving them up here in your apartment. | 不 我把它们都堆在你这儿 |
[01:17] | And now, it’s payback time. | 现在是时候拿回来了 |
[01:19] | Pottery Barn is in for a world of hurt. | 陶瓷谷仓要进入一个痛苦的世界了 |
[01:22] | Can I have one? | 能给我留一本吗? |
[01:25] | I need one of those old-looking phones. | 我需要买个老式电话 |
[01:29] | So you wanna grab a bite? | 你想要吃点东西吗? |
[01:30] | I can’t. I gotta make the weekly call to the folks. | 不了 我得给我家人打那每周一次的电话了 |
[01:32] | -So call now. -Gotta prep. | – 那现在就打 – 得准备 |
[01:34] | I need a couple of anecdotes, a few you-were-right-abouts. | 我得准备些八卦新闻 一些“你当时说得没错”之类的 |
[01:37] | It’s a whole procedure. | 这是一整个过程哦 |
[01:39] | Wasn’t Fragile Frankie the one that used to run to the woods… | 就是那个一难过就躲进树林的… |
[01:42] | -…every time he got upset? -That’s him. | – …脆弱小弗兰克? – 就是他 |
[01:44] | -He still nuts? -What do you think? | – 他还是那么傻兮兮的? – 那你说呢? |
[01:46] | They gave me a new car for 30 minutes of: | 就凭那“到底谁是外地人?”的… |
[01:48] | ”So who’s from out of town?” | …30分钟节目他就给了我辆车 |
[01:54] | Seriously, is this the best okra you’ve ever had or what? | 说真的,这不是你吃过最好的秋葵吗? |
[01:58] | -Delish. -Delish? | – 还行 – 还行? |
[02:01] | Delish. You know, short for delicious. | 还行,就是好吃的简称 |
[02:04] | Oh, like scrump. | 哦,就像“偷” |
[02:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:10] | I’m gonna be late. I’ll see you later. | 我要迟到了 回见 |
[02:14] | Excuse me. Can I borrow your ketchup? | 不好意思 能用下番茄酱吗? |
[02:16] | Oh, sure. | 当然 |
[02:23] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[02:28] | -Hello? -Hey, it’s Georgie. | – 喂 – 嘿,我是乔治 |
[02:30] | -Let me put your father on the phone. –Ma. | 我让你爸爸接 |
[02:34] | Who’s this? | 你是? |
[02:36] | Dad, it’s me. | 爸,是我 |
[02:38] | Listen, I was at Fortunoff’s the other day and you know what… | 听着,我前些天在福图诺夫那儿 你猜怎么着… |
[02:41] | …you were right. | …你是对的 |
[02:43] | Chinese food. | 中国菜到 |
[02:46] | Sorry, George, our Chinese food just came. Talk to you later. | 乔治,我们的中国菜来了 回聊 |
[02:49] | Chinese food? | 中国菜? |
[02:57] | Hey, you like sending out catalogs? How do you like getting them back? | 嗨,你们这么爱发这些鬼目录吗? 把它们统统给我收回去你喜欢吗? |
[03:13] | So maybe they had Chinese food. | 那也许他们真的爱吃中国菜呢 |
[03:15] | After dark? | 在晚上? |
[03:16] | Please. At their age that’s like swallowing stun grenades. | 拜托,在那年纪 吃那些东西跟吞手榴弹没啥区别 |
[03:21] | Well, there’s one way to check. Where there’s Chinese food… | 想知道只有一个方法 哪儿有中国菜… |
[03:24] | …there’s leftovers. | …哪儿就有剩菜 |
[03:28] | Well, gentlemen… | 嗨,先生们 |
[03:31] | …Laney is in love. | 莲莲恋爱了 |
[03:35] | Dynamite. I’ll look for the Chinese food leftovers. | 够劲爆 我还是接着聊剩菜吧 |
[03:37] | Hey, hey, hey. I met this guy. And it was like this… | 嗨,嗨,嗨,我遇见这家伙 就像… |
[03:42] | …totally unreal fairy tale moment. | …童话似的 |
[03:46] | It wasn’t Whitey Fisk, was it? | 不是小白菲斯克之类的人物吧? |
[03:49] | Oh, George’s friend? Whatever happened to him? | 你说的是乔治的朋友吗? 他怎么了? |
[03:51] | Nothing. I don’t know. I gotta go. | 没什么…我不知道,我得走了 |
[03:55] | So this is beautiful. | 太美妙了 |
[03:57] | You and Puddy and this new guy in a big pot of love stew. | 你和帕迪还有那新认识的家伙 你们爱的乱七八糟 |
[04:02] | Yeah. Puddy. | 对,帕迪 |
[04:05] | Well, I won’t fire him until I see if this new guy… | 我不会甩了他的 除非能确定这个新认识的… |
[04:10] | …can handle the workload. | …能够搞的定我 |
[04:15] | Will you look at this? More catalogs. | 看看这些 又一大堆广告 |
[04:17] | Omaha Steaks, MacWarehouse. Newsweek? | 牛排,软件,甚至新闻周刊? |
[04:21] | I can’t stop all these companies… | 我没法阻止这些公司… |
[04:22] | …so I’m gonna attack this problem at the choke point. | …所以我要在瓶颈位置解决这个问题 |
[04:25] | Stop the mail? | 你打算停掉邮件? |
[04:27] | That’s even better. | 这主意更妙 |
[04:33] | -Jerry. -Hey, Frankie. | – 杰瑞 – 嗨,弗兰克 |
[04:35] | So where’s the car? | 车呢? |
[04:37] | This is it. | 这就是 |
[04:40] | -lnside the van? -lt is the van. | – 在这货车里? – 就是这辆货车啊 |
[04:43] | Don’t you remember, we always talked about how cool it would be… | 你忘了我们以前一直说的 要是能搞辆货车开… |
[04:46] | …to have a van and just drive. | …是多酷的事儿 |
[04:48] | We were 1 0. | 那时咱们10岁 |
[04:51] | Come on. Let’s take it for a spin. | 来吧伙计,咱们开车去兜一圈 |
[04:53] | I don’t want a van. | 我可不想要辆货车 |
[04:55] | Just tell him you want the Saab. | 那就跟他说你想要的是辆萨博 |
[04:57] | You don’t understand. This is Fragile Frankie Merman. | 你不懂 这可是脆弱的小弗兰克 |
[04:59] | When we were in camp, if you upset him… | 还记得吗,咱们露营时候 他难过了… |
[05:01] | …he’d run into the woods, dig a hole, and sit in it. | …就会钻进树林里,挖个坑坐在里面 |
[05:05] | Well, I have an idea. | 我有个办法 |
[05:06] | Keep the van and just get a bumper sticker that says: | 收下货车,然后在车尾贴个条: |
[05:10] | ”lf this van’s a-rocking, don’t come a-knocking.” | “小车在震,请别敲门” |
[05:14] | Always helpful. | 总是很管用 |
[05:17] | Oh, Georgie. What are you doing here? | 乔治,你怎么来了? |
[05:20] | Just dropped in for a visit. You…. | 碰巧路过 你… |
[05:23] | You never called me back. | 你们没回我电话 |
[05:25] | Oh, the phone broke. | 哦,电话坏了 |
[05:29] | Well, we gotta get moving. | 我们该走了 |
[05:31] | -What? Where are you going? -We have a catered affair. | – 什么?你们要去哪? – 我们要去共进晚餐 |
[05:34] | -You’re going like that? -It’s creative black tie. | – 你们要穿成这样出去? – 这可是创意正装 |
[05:38] | Move, woman. | 走吧,妞 |
[05:46] | No Chinese leftovers. | 没剩中国菜 |
[05:48] | George is getting suspicious. | 乔治我开始怀疑了 |
[05:54] | Elaine, I’m sorry I’m late. | 不好意思我迟到了,伊莲 |
[06:01] | I’m gonna be in the can. | 我去下洗手间 |
[06:03] | Okay, Jack. | 好的,杰克 |
[06:05] | -Can I use your phone? -Sure. | – 我能用下电话吗? – 当然 |
[06:11] | Puddy? It’s Elaine. We’re through. | 帕迪,我是伊莲,我们分手 |
[06:14] | Yeah. That’s right. Again. | 就这样,对,再一次 |
[06:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:22] | -Nice captain’s chairs, huh? -Aye, aye. | – 超赞的船长椅哈? – 对,对 |
[06:25] | Oh, there’s a spot. Just back up. | 那有个地方,后退就好 |
[06:29] | Hold on. There must be a truck backing up. | 等等,一定是辆卡车在倒车 |
[06:31] | -No, that’s us. -Great. | – 不,是咱们 – 好极了 |
[06:34] | You know, Frankie, I was wondering. | 弗兰克,我很好奇 |
[06:37] | What if I decided that it’s silly to have a van because, you know… | 如果我觉得开个货车很傻 因为,你知道… |
[06:42] | …l live in New York City. | …我这是在纽约混 |
[06:46] | Is there maybe some way I could exchange it? | 你看我有没有可能换一辆? |
[06:49] | -You don’t like the van? -No, no, no. It’s just hypothetically. | – 你不喜欢这货车? – 不,不,不,我只是假设 |
[06:53] | -I gotta go to the park. -No. No, you don’t. | – 我要去公园 – 不,不,你别去 |
[06:55] | No woods. | 别去树林 |
[06:56] | I love the van. I’m a van guy. | 我喜欢这车,我可是个货车迷 |
[07:02] | Check it out. | 过来看哪 |
[07:03] | Rain and sleet may not stop them. | 他们真是风雨无阻 |
[07:05] | But let’s see them get by these bricks. | 但咱们看看他们是不是 穿的过这些砖头 |
[07:09] | Where’d you get the bricks? | 你上哪搞来的? |
[07:11] | Jerry, the whole building is brick. | 杰瑞,别忘了这房子可是砖头造的 |
[07:15] | You wanna take a ride with me out to Jersey? | 想跟我一块儿开车去新泽西么? |
[07:17] | I’m gonna try and sell the van to a lot. | 我想把那车买个好价钱 |
[07:19] | A dealer? Are you insane? No, take out an ad. Sell it privately. | 卖破烂?你疯了? 不如登个广告私人交易好了 |
[07:24] | I don’t think I wanna meet the people that are in the market for a used van. | 我可不想为了卖辆二手车 在市场跟人讨价还价 |
[07:28] | -Come on, Jerry, just let me help you. -Okay. | – 拜托,杰瑞,就让我来帮你嘛 – 好吧 |
[07:31] | All right. Okay. | 好极了 |
[07:33] | Here we go. Yeah. | 这就开动 |
[07:34] | So for sale, huh? | 待售,没错吧? |
[07:37] | For sale. | 待售 |
[07:38] | A big juicy van. | 便宜实惠的超赞货车 |
[07:44] | And oh, we gotta put down, ”interesting trades considered.” | 我们还得写上“可以考虑交换” |
[07:50] | -I don’t wanna trade. -No, no, no. You don’t have to. | – 我可不想交换 – 不不不,不需要换 |
[07:53] | It’s all about tickling their buying bone. | 这只是撩起他们购买欲的手段 |
[07:57] | You know what? This is all your mail. They’re putting it in my box now. | 你看你看,这些都是你的信 现在都跑我邮箱里去了 |
[08:01] | Let me see that. | 我看看 |
[08:02] | Oh, that’s it. They have gone too far. | 哦,受够了 他们做的太过分了 |
[08:06] | They keep pushing me and pushing me. | 他们还是一而再,再而三的逼我 |
[08:09] | Now I got no choice but to go down there and talk to them. | 我别无选择 我必须找他们,然后跟他们谈一谈 |
[08:15] | Hey, Jerry. | 嗨,杰瑞 |
[08:17] | I’d like you to meet someone. | 我来给你介绍 |
[08:19] | This is Jack. | 这是杰克 |
[08:28] | -May I help you? -Yeah, I’d like to cancel my mail. | – 有什么能帮您? – 我想停掉我的邮件 |
[08:30] | Certainly. How long would you like us to hold it? | 当然可以 要停多久? |
[08:33] | Oh, no, no, no. I don’t think you get me. I want out. Permanently. | 不不不,我想你没明白 我是要永久取消 |
[08:37] | I’ll handle this, Violet. | 让我来吧,维尔莉特 |
[08:38] | Why don’t you take your three-hour break? | 去休你的三小时小歇吧 |
[08:41] | All right, calm down, everyone. No one’s canceling any mail. | 好了,大家伙,冷静冷静 没人要取消什么邮件 |
[08:45] | -Oh, yes, I am. -Well, what about your bills? | – 噢,不,我要取消 – 那你的账单怎么办? |
[08:48] | -The bank can pay them. -The bank. | – 银行能付 – 银行 |
[08:50] | Then what about your cards and letters? | 那你的贺卡和信怎么办? |
[08:52] | E-mail, telephones, fax machines, FedEx, Telex, telegrams. | 电子邮件、电话、传真 快递、电传、电报 |
[08:57] | -Holograms. -All right. It’s true. | – 全息图 – 行了行了,你说的对 |
[08:59] | Of course nobody needs mail. | 没人需要邮件 |
[09:01] | What, you think you’re so clever, figuring that one out? | 你以为你想得到这些,你就很聪明? |
[09:04] | But you don’t know the half of what goes on here. | 可你总会有预料不到的 |
[09:07] | So just walk away, Kramer. I beg of you. | 所以识相点走人,克莱默 算我求你 |
[09:12] | Is everything all right here, postal employee Newman? | 邮政员工纽曼 一切还好吗? |
[09:16] | Yes, sir. I believe everything is all squared away. | 当然,先生,一切进展顺利 |
[09:19] | lsn’t it, Mr. Kramer? | 是这样吧,克莱默先生? |
[09:21] | Oh, yeah. As long as I stop getting mail. | 哦,没错,只要别再让我收到邮件! |
[09:31] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[09:33] | Pretty quick, for a catered affair. | 这晚餐吃的相当快嘛 |
[09:36] | I don’t know what you mean. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[09:38] | You ditched me. That’s twice. | 你们在避开我,这已经是第二次了 |
[09:40] | Now I demand to know what’s going on. | 现在我想知道究竟是为什么 |
[09:44] | George, we’ve had it with you. | 乔治,我们跟你说过 |
[09:47] | Understand, we love you like a son, but even parents have limits. | 听着,我们爱你 但就算是父母也有自己的限度 |
[09:52] | The breakups, the firings, and every Sunday with the calls. | 每当你分手、生气,还有每个星期天 我们都给你打电话了 |
[09:58] | What my wife is trying to say is, this is supposed to be our time. | 我老婆的意思是说 那些本该是我跟她的私人时间 |
[10:02] | -I’m not following. -I’m sorry, George. | – 我不太明白 – 对不起乔治 |
[10:04] | -We’re cutting you loose. -You’re cutting me loose? | – 我们给你自由 – 你们给我自由? |
[10:08] | Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna make love to your mother. | 好了,如果你能原谅的话 我要跟你妈做爱去了 |
[10:17] | They don’t want to see me anymore. | 他们不想再见到我了 |
[10:20] | But this is what you’ve always wanted. | 这不就是你一直想要的? |
[10:22] | It is. | 是啊 |
[10:24] | Just not ready yet. | 可就是我还没准备好 |
[10:26] | -That’s kind of sweet. -Shut up, Jerry. | – 小可怜 – 闭嘴杰瑞 |
[10:29] | My parents think they can ignore me. | 我父母觉得他们能忽略我了 |
[10:34] | Well, they better think again. | 他们最好三思 |
[10:35] | Oh, no, George. Please. What are you gonna do? | 不,乔治,拜托 你想干嘛? |
[10:38] | You remember my cousin, Rhisa? | 还记得我堂姐瑞莎吗? |
[10:41] | -I’m gonna date her. -Mother of God. | – 我要跟她约会 – 圣母啊! |
[10:44] | One little wink. She’ll freak out, tell my parents. They’ll be all over me. | 朝她稍微抛个媚眼她都会吓坏 然后就会去告诉我爸妈,一切尽在掌握 |
[10:49] | What is this tape? | 你在看什么片子? |
[10:50] | That guy Elaine’s dating seems really familiar to me. | 我总觉得跟伊莲约会的那家伙很眼熟 |
[10:53] | I think he might be a comedian I worked with one time. | 我总觉得他像一个跟我合作过的喜剧演员 |
[10:57] | Wait a second. What–? What, what is this? | 等等,看那是什么? 快看,快看 |
[10:59] | This weekend Nobody Beats The Wiz… | 本周末 无人能比…… |
[11:01] | …is slashing prices on our entire stock. | …存货清仓大甩卖 |
[11:04] | Nobody beats me because I’m the Wiz. | 无人能及,因为我是魔术师 |
[11:07] | Yes. I’m the Wiz. I’m the Wiz. | 没错,我是魔术师,我是魔术师哦 |
[11:13] | That is the guy. | 就是这家伙 |
[11:15] | Elaine’s in love with the Wiz guy? | 伊莲会爱上这家伙? |
[11:17] | She thinks she’s in love with him. | 她觉得自己已经爱上他了 |
[11:18] | She’s just remembering this old commercial. | 她只是对这个老广告有印象而已 |
[11:21] | -That’s pretty pathetic. -I know. They’re not even related. | – 真可悲! – 据我所知他们还没发生什么 |
[11:25] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[11:27] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[11:29] | -I’m gonna get going. -Have fun at the family reunion. | – 我得走啦 – 家庭聚会玩的开心哦! |
[11:34] | So, what do you know about this Jack fella? | 你对这个叫杰克的小伙子的有什么了解? |
[11:38] | -lsn’t he the best? -Yeah, nobody beats him. | – 他很棒对吧? – 对,无人能及 |
[11:42] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:44] | What kind of work does he do? | 他是干嘛的? |
[11:45] | Oh, right now he’s a fact-checker for New York Magazine. | 哦,他现在是 纽约一家杂志的情报员 |
[11:49] | It’s not much, but it has a certain kind of quiet dignity. | 不怎么样,但还算有那么点气质 |
[11:55] | Right. Quiet dignity. | 没错,气质 |
[11:58] | As opposed to, say… | 就比方说… |
[12:00] | …this. | …这个 |
[12:02] | Nobody beats me because I’m the Wiz. | 无人能及,因为我是魔术师… |
[12:05] | -Oh, no. -Oh, yes. | – 噢,不 – 噢,就是 |
[12:10] | Hello? | 喂? |
[12:12] | Yeah, the van is still for sale. Sure, come on by. | 是的,那货车还在 当然,来吧 |
[12:16] | Yeah, I called about the van. | 那电话是我打的 |
[12:21] | -Some more merlot? -Yeah, thanks. | – 再来点红酒? – 好的,谢谢 |
[12:23] | Sure. | 当然 |
[12:27] | You know, Rhisa, l– | 你看,瑞莎,我…… |
[12:31] | I’ve always found you very attractive. | 我一直都觉得你很迷人 |
[12:35] | What? | 什么? |
[12:37] | I know it may sound shocking… | 我知道,这听起来有点唐突 |
[12:40] | …but I just can’t stop myself from wanting you. | 但我没法克制自己去想你 |
[12:45] | You wanna borrow money, right? | 你想借钱吗? |
[12:48] | No, no. l– I just want us to be… | 不,不,我只是想… |
[12:52] | …together. | …和你在一起 |
[12:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:56] | -All right? -Let’s go for it. | – 好吧? – 咱们试试呗 |
[12:58] | Well, we could dance around it a little first. | 你可以暂时把这当玩笑话的 |
[13:02] | No. Let’s be bad, George. | 不,乔治,我们耍坏吧 |
[13:05] | -Let’s be really bad. -Whoa, easy. | – 我说真的,一起耍坏 – 哇,冷静 |
[13:11] | -So how come you’re selling it? -You know why I’m selling it. I hate it. | – 为什么要卖这车? – 你知道为什么,我讨厌这车 |
[13:16] | -How many miles? -Two. | – 开过多少公里了? – 2公里 |
[13:18] | City or highway? | 在市区还是高速? |
[13:20] | Look, do you really wanna buy this thing or what? | 你真想买这车还是想找茬? |
[13:22] | Hey, hey. Take it easy. I’m not gonna be pressured. | 嗨,嗨,别紧张 我才不会被你吓倒 |
[13:25] | I’ll walk away right now. | 我现在就可以不买走人 |
[13:28] | Is this thing bent? | 这东西被折过吗? |
[13:34] | -I’m not paying for that. -All right, just get out of here. | – 我会赔给你的 – 行了,拜托离开这 |
[13:36] | All right. Look, I’m gonna be honest. | 好吧,你看 我只是说实话 |
[13:39] | I’m very interested in the van. | 我对这货车很感兴趣 |
[13:41] | Okay, fine. What do I have to do to put you in this van today? | 那好吧 我要怎样才能让你开上这辆车? |
[13:46] | Well, I don’t really have any money, but it says right here: | 我确实没什么钱 不过你看这儿: |
[13:49] | lnteresting trades considered? | 考虑交换? |
[13:51] | -You put that in. -Glad, I did. | – 是你加上这句的 – 没错 |
[13:54] | Here. | 你看 |
[13:56] | You wanna trade me an undershirt? | 你想用件汗衫跟我换? |
[13:58] | No, I want to trade you screen legend Anthony Quinn’s undershirt. | 不,我要用银幕传奇人物 安东尼・奎恩的汗衫和你交换哦 |
[14:02] | He took this off to do sit-ups in the park and I nabbed it. | 他在公园把这脱了下来作仰卧起坐 刚巧被我捡到了 |
[14:06] | -That’s disgusting. -Well, that’s my final offer. | 这玩意儿可真恶心 好了,这可是我的最后出价了哦 |
[14:13] | You dumped me for some idiotic TV pitchman? | 你为了个白痴电视推销员 就把我给甩了? |
[14:16] | I’m sorry, Puddy. lt was a mistake. | 我很抱歉,帕迪 是我搞错了 |
[14:19] | Let’s just, let’s just put it behind us… | 咱们…咱们把这忘了吧 |
[14:21] | …and we can continue as if this never happened. | 我们就把这当成从没发生过 |
[14:25] | Jeez, I don’t know. What if we’re out somewhere… | 天,我就不明白了 如果咱们出去约会时… |
[14:27] | …and you see the Maytag Repairman? | …你遇到个美泰克修理工的话呢? |
[14:31] | -You’re not taking me back? -That’s right. | – 你不要我了? – 就是这样 |
[14:34] | He’s not idiotic. | 他可不是白痴 |
[14:36] | He’s the Wiz. And nobody beats him. | 他是魔术师 他无人能及 |
[14:41] | Nobody. | 没人 |
[14:44] | Here you go. Mail is evil. Pass it on. | 拿去吧 邪恶的邮政,传下去 |
[14:47] | Hey, mail blows. Fax it to a friend. | 嗨,别用邮政 把这传真给你朋友 |
[14:50] | Why does this dummy have a bucket on his head? | 为什么这假人头上有个水桶? |
[14:52] | Because we’re blind to their tyranny. | 因为我们对他们的暴行熟视无睹 |
[14:55] | Shouldn’t you be wearing the bucket? | 那不是应该你带上这水桶? |
[14:57] | Yeah. Move along, Betty. | 快走吧,老家伙 |
[15:01] | Is this Jerry Seinfeld’s van? | 这不是杰瑞・宋飞 的车吗? |
[15:03] | Not anymore. He traded it to me for some Hollywood memorabilia. | 不再是了,他用这跟我 换了些好莱坞明星的纪念品 |
[15:09] | -I’m so stupid. -What? | – 我真傻 – 什么? |
[15:10] | I’m so stupid. Excuse– I’m sorry. | 我太傻了 什么?不好意思 |
[15:14] | Hey, nice to meet you. | 认识你很高兴 |
[15:18] | She’s into it? | 她来劲了? |
[15:19] | She’s leaving me dirty messages on my answering machine. | 她在我的答录机上留了些龌龊的口信 |
[15:23] | So have your parents found out about it? | 那你父母发现了吗? |
[15:26] | She wants to keep it quiet. She thinks we have a real future together. | 她不想声张 她觉得我跟她是来真的 |
[15:29] | It’s a brave new world, all right. | 真是个美丽新世界 |
[15:32] | Hey, guys. | 嗨,伙计们 |
[15:35] | Hey, how’s the anti-mail campaign going? | 嗨,你的反邮政活动进展如何? |
[15:37] | Oh, boy, it’s fantastic. We were out in front of the post office today… | 伙计,这太棒了 今天我们一直在邮局门口… |
[15:40] | …and not one person went in. | …而且没有一个人进邮局 |
[15:42] | It’s Sunday. | 星期天嘛 |
[15:45] | Why is the mailman wearing a bucket? | 为什么这个邮递员 头上还带个水桶? |
[15:49] | Well, it symbolizes our persecution. | 这象征着我们所遭受的迫害 |
[15:51] | Shouldn’t you be wearing the bucket? | 那你干嘛不带呢? |
[15:54] | Hey, I want my van keys back. | 嘿!我想要回我的车钥匙 |
[15:57] | Well, I thought we made a deal for Quinn’s T-shirt? | 我还以为我们用那件安东尼・奎恩的汗衫 成交了呢 |
[16:01] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗? |
[16:02] | -Give them. -No, I can’t. I can’t. | – 给我! – 不,不 |
[16:04] | See, I told Frank he could borrow it. | 瞧,我答应弗兰克要借给他的 |
[16:06] | Yeah, he wants to move some of George’s stuff into storage. | 他八成是想把乔治的东西塞进仓库 |
[16:09] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[16:11] | He’s picking up the van tonight? This is perfect. | 他今晚来拿车? 太好了 |
[16:13] | I’ll drive Rhisa to someplace romantic… | 我要载着瑞莎去个地方浪漫下… |
[16:15] | …then when my father slides the door open… | …然后让我爸在开门时撞见… |
[16:18] | …I’m in the van kissing his brother’s daughter. | …我正在车里跟他兄弟的女儿接吻 |
[16:22] | Jerry, one of your friends came by… | 对了,杰瑞,刚才有个你的朋友刚巧路过… |
[16:23] | …and he was very upset that I had your wheels. | …他发现我在用你的车 就一副很伤心的样子 |
[16:26] | Oh, no, not Frankie. | 哦,不!不会是弗兰克吧 |
[16:27] | I didn’t catch his name, but he went running into the park. | 我不认识他,不过他跑到公园里头去了 |
[16:30] | Oh, no, the woods, the hole. | 哦,不!那树林,那坑 |
[16:38] | -Hey. -Kramer, what the hell are you doing? | – 嗨 – 克莱默,你这究竟在干吗? |
[16:41] | I know, I’m gonna switch the bucket to something else. | 我正要把这桶换成别的东西 |
[16:44] | -Not that. -What? | – 不是这事 – 什么? |
[16:46] | You’re in trouble, Kramer. | 克莱默你有麻烦了 |
[16:47] | I shouldn’t be talking to you. I’m telling you as a friend. | 我甚至不应该和你说话 我以朋友身份告诉你 |
[16:50] | Here’s how it’s gonna happen. | 接下来事情会这样 |
[16:52] | You may be walking, maybe on a crisp autumn day just like today… | 像现在一样的一个秋天 当你正走在路上时… |
[16:55] | …when a mail truck will slow beside you, the door will open. | 一辆邮政车会慢慢的在你身边停下来 车门慢慢打开 |
[16:58] | A mailman you know, maybe even trust, will offer to give you a lift. | 一个你认识的邮递员会把你抓上车 虽然这听起来很不可思议 |
[17:01] | -Are you through? -No. | – 你说完了吗 – 还没有 |
[17:03] | And no one will ever see you again. | 从此之后,没人会再见到你 |
[17:05] | -Are you through? -Yes. | – 你说完啦? – 对 |
[17:07] | No, wait. | 不,等等 |
[17:09] | Okay, yes. | 好吧,说完了 |
[17:16] | -Quick. Get in. -Oh, no, no, no. | – 快,快上车 – 噢,不不不 |
[17:18] | That’s exactly how you said it was going down. | 就像你说的那样 |
[17:21] | There’s another way. It’s going down now! | 还有一种,它现在就发生了 |
[17:22] | No, you said a mailman I know, and you’re a mailman I know. | 不,你说我认识的邮递员 可你就是我认识的邮递员嘛 |
[17:26] | I know you know, but you don’t know what I know. | 我知道你了解的 可你不知道那些你不了解的 |
[17:31] | Frankie? | 弗兰克? |
[17:33] | Frankie? | 弗兰克? |
[17:34] | Frankie? | 弗兰克? |
[17:37] | Frankie, is that you? | 弗兰克是你吗? |
[17:39] | My name is Edgar. | 我叫埃德加 |
[17:42] | Have a nice night. | 祝你过的愉快 |
[17:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:47] | Stupid. | 我真傻 |
[17:49] | So stupid. | 太傻了 |
[17:53] | Jerry? | 杰瑞? |
[17:58] | All right, George. | 行了,乔治 |
[18:01] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[18:04] | Yeah, hold on. I’m– | 哦,等等,我… |
[18:06] | I’m just trying to get a reading on my dashboard compass. | 让我看下仪表盘的读数 |
[18:11] | Where are my parents? | 我爸妈到底去哪儿了? |
[18:12] | Georgie. | 亲爱的 |
[18:15] | Is this Seinfeld’s van? Seinfeld’s van. Seinfeld’s van. | 这是宋飞的车? 这是宋飞的车,宋飞的车 |
[18:19] | -Wait. What’s he saying? -I think he’s saying Son of Sam. | – 等等,他究竟在说什么? – 我想他是在说那个杀人魔头 |
[18:22] | -Oh, my God! -I thought they caught him. | – 天那! – 我以为他们抓住他了 |
[18:24] | I knew it wasn’t Berkowitz. | 我就知道凶手不是伯科威茨 (伯科威茨是已伏法的著名连环杀人犯) |
[18:31] | So I told him, hit the road, I’m going back with Jack. | 我跟他说了,我会跟杰克重新开始 |
[18:36] | That’s the second good piece of news I’ve gotten. | 那是我听过的第二好的消息了 |
[18:39] | Really? What was the first? | 真的吗? 那最好的消息是什么? |
[18:42] | They’re bringing me back. | 他们又找我了 |
[18:44] | Yeah. I’m the Wiz again. | 看,我又是那个魔术师了 |
[18:47] | What? | 什么? |
[18:49] | I’m the Wiz. I’m the Wiz. | 我是魔术师,我是魔术师 |
[18:52] | What–? What about your fact-checking job? | 什么?那你情报员的工作怎么办? |
[18:55] | Oh, here’s a fact. I’m the Wiz. | 但事实上我是魔术师 |
[19:01] | I’m the Wiz and nobody beats me. | 无人能敌的魔术师 |
[19:07] | Frankie. Come on out of there. | 快出来吧,弗兰克 |
[19:10] | -You hate the van. -But I’m keeping it. | – 你讨厌那货车 – 但我还是会留着它 |
[19:12] | As much as I hate the idea of being a van guy… | 虽然我讨厌成为货车司机…… |
[19:15] | …it’s a lot better than hanging out here with the nocturnal dirt people. | …但总比为了找一个脏兮兮的人在这闲逛强 |
[19:20] | So can we go for a ride? | 那咱们一起兜兜风? |
[19:21] | Yeah, let’s just get the hell out of here. | 咱们快离开这鬼地方 |
[19:27] | Are you done with that? | 这你不用了吧? |
[19:35] | Good. He left the door unlocked. | 太好了,没锁 |
[19:38] | Why did Kramer have to park the van in the woods? | 为什么克莱默要把车开到树林里来? |
[19:42] | lsn’t it obvious? There are no parking meters out here. | 这还用问? 还不是因为周围没停车计费表 |
[19:48] | Hey, look at this. | 嗨,看这儿 |
[19:54] | Hoochie mama. | 我的乖乖 |
[19:59] | Oh, my goodness, what have they done to you here? | 我的天 他们对你做了什么 |
[20:04] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[20:06] | Well– | 好了 |
[20:08] | You can just call me Henry. | 你可以叫我亨利 |
[20:10] | Henry Atkins, the postmaster general? | 亨利・阿特金斯 邮政部部长? |
[20:14] | Last time I checked. | 据我所知是的 |
[20:16] | Henry, can I get out of here now? | 那亨利我能走了吗? |
[20:18] | Oh, oh, sit a bit. | 坐会儿 |
[20:20] | Sit a bit. | 坐会儿吧 |
[20:21] | I mean, after all, I drove all the way up here from D.C. just to talk to you. | 毕竟我一路从华盛顿开车过来 就为了能跟你聊一聊 |
[20:26] | I even had to cancel a round of golf with the secretary of state. | 我甚至取消了跟国务卿一起 打高尔夫的安排 |
[20:30] | Do you like golf, Mr. Kramer? | 你喜欢打高尔夫吗,克莱默先生? |
[20:33] | Yeah. | 还行 |
[20:35] | Mr. Kramer, I’ve been reading some of your material here. | 克莱默先生 我在这读过一些有关你的材料 |
[20:39] | I gotta be honest with you. | 我会跟你坦白的 |
[20:40] | You make a pretty strong case. | 你制造了一起大事件 |
[20:43] | I mean, just imagine. | 试着设想下 |
[20:45] | An army of men in wool pants, running through the neighborhood… | 一群穿着衬绒裤子的士兵 穿过街区… |
[20:49] | …handing out pottery catalogs door to door. | …挨家挨户的发目录 |
[20:55] | Well, it’s my job… | 这就是我的工作 |
[20:58] | …and I’m pretty damn serious about it. | 并且,我执著于此 |
[21:01] | ln addition to being a postmaster… | 除了当邮政部部长… |
[21:04] | …I’m a general and we both know… | …我们都知道,我是个将军 |
[21:08] | …it’s the job of a general to, by God, get things done. | …老天作证 这是一个将军该做的 |
[21:14] | So maybe you can understand… | 这样的话也许你能明白 |
[21:16] | …why I get a little irritated when somebody calls me away from my golf. | 为什么当某些人害我打不成高尔夫时 我会有那么点生气 |
[21:21] | I’m sorry. I’m very, very sorry. | 对不起, 我非常,非常抱歉 |
[21:23] | Sure, you’re sorry. | 没错,你是该抱歉 |
[21:25] | I think we got a stack of mail there at the desk that belongs to you. | 我们收到了桌子上那堆你的信 |
[21:29] | Now you want that mail, don’t you, Mr. Kramer? | 那现在你还想要它们的 不是吗,克莱默先生? |
[21:31] | Sure do. | 当然当然 |
[21:32] | -Now that’s better. -All right. | – 那这样最好 – 没错 |
[21:40] | Newman? | 纽曼? |
[21:42] | Tell the world my story. | 要把我的遭遇公之于众 |
[21:55] | -Hey, George. -Jerry. | – 嗨,乔治 – 杰瑞 |
[21:57] | -Hey, that’s the guy. -What? | – 嗨,就是那家伙 – 什么? |
[21:58] | George Costanza. Frankie Merman. | – 这是乔治・克斯坦萨 – 这是弗兰克・摩尔曼 |
[22:02] | The summer me. | 夏天躲着我 |
[22:03] | The winter me. | 冬天躲着我 |
[22:06] | You must be George’s cousin. | 你一定是乔治的表姐 |
[22:07] | Girlfriend. | 是女朋友 |
[22:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:12] | Hey, what is that? | 喂,那是什么? |
[22:15] | That van’s a-rocking. | 小车在震 |
[22:18] | Then don’t go a-knocking. | 别去敲门 |
[22:21] | -Oh, my God. -Oh, my God! | – 天哪 – 我的天哪 |
[22:25] | Oh, you gotta sell this van. | 你该卖了这车 |
[22:28] | Oh, yeah. | 我想是的 |
[22:38] | What you saw in the van was a natural expression… | 你们那天在车里看到的是种自然现象 |
[22:40] | …of a man’s love for his lady. | 说明男人爱他的女人 |
[22:44] | Your father’s right. It’s beautiful. | 你爸爸说的对,太美妙了 |
[22:48] | And it was safe. | 而且又很安全 |
[22:51] | Oh, God. | 上帝 |
[22:53] | Now if you’ll excuse me, once again… | 好了,如果你能 再原谅我一次 |
[22:56] | -…your mother and l– -Oh, make it stop. | – 你妈妈和我… – 噢,别说了 |