时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | So Elaine, are you gonna sleep with me or what? | 那么伊莲,你想和我睡觉吗? |
[00:13] | George, I just got off a 23-hour plane ride. | 乔治,我刚从23小时旅程的飞机上下来 |
[00:16] | I’m too tired to even vomit at the thought. | 我太累了,听到这个想法都想吐 |
[00:20] | Fine. I’ll ask you again when you’re rested. | 好的,等你休息好了我会再问你的 |
[00:22] | I’m sure she’ll come around. | 我相信她会恢复过来的 |
[00:24] | Yeah, I hope so, for your sake. | 是的,我希望这样,因为你的缘故 |
[00:26] | I said, I was sorry. | 我说过我很抱歉 |
[00:28] | You can stuff your sorries in a sack. | 你可以把你的抱歉塞进麻袋里 |
[00:30] | Would you please stop saying that? | 你能不能不要再说这个了? |
[00:32] | -What’s up with you two? -I don’t wanna talk about it. | – 你们俩怎么啦? – 我不想谈这个 |
[00:35] | So how was the big trip? | 那么旅途怎么样? |
[00:36] | I don’t wanna talk about it. | 我不想谈这个 |
[00:38] | -Well, what happened to your nose? -I don’t wanna talk about it. | – 好吧,你的鼻子怎么啦? – 我不想谈这个 |
[00:42] | Well, you gotta give me something. | 好吧,你们总要告诉我点什么吧 |
[00:44] | Come on, how was the wedding? Was the bride radiant? | 那么,婚礼怎么样?新娘是不是光彩四射? |
[00:47] | She was. | 她是的 |
[00:48] | Till she found out Elaine slept with the groom. | 直到她发现伊莲曾经和新郎睡过 |
[00:51] | Oh, that sounds juicy. | 哦,听起来很刺激 |
[00:54] | Listen, I gotta go to the bathroom, but I wanna hear all about it. | 听着,我去趟洗手间,但是我想听到一切 |
[00:58] | You know, I didn’t go to the bathroom the entire time we were India. | 你知道,我在印度期间还没去过洗手间呢 |
[01:01] | I can’t believe we went all the way to India for a wedding. | 我简直不能相信 我们居然都同意为了一个婚礼而去印度 【印度】 【一天前】 |
[01:09] | -That’s it. The wedding’s off. -But Sue Ellen– | – 就这样,婚礼取消了 – 但是苏・艾伦… |
[01:12] | Elaine, you were my maid of honor and you slept with my Pinter? | 伊莲,你是我的伴娘 但是你和我的平特睡过了? |
[01:15] | No, no. lt was years ago, before you met him. | 不,不,那是很多年前了 在你遇到他之前 |
[01:18] | And I gotta tell you, it was very mechanical. | 而且我得告诉你,做那件事也非常机械 |
[01:21] | I have never been so humiliated. | 我从来没有这样丢脸过 |
[01:23] | Idiots. This is all your fault. | 白痴,这都是你的错 |
[01:26] | -Me? Him. His fault. He betrayed me. -George, I’m sorry. | – 我?是他,他的错,他背叛了我 – 乔治,我很抱歉 |
[01:30] | You can stuff your sorries in a sack, mister. | 你可以把你的抱歉塞进麻袋里,先生 |
[01:32] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[01:34] | Nina, you have to decide right now. Jerry or me. | 妮娜,你得马上做决定 选择杰瑞还是我 |
[01:37] | All right. Neither. | 好的,两个都不选 |
[01:39] | What? | 什么? |
[01:41] | -What are you doing here? -A free trip to India. | – 那你在这里干什么? – 一趟免费的印度之旅啊 |
[01:44] | And by the way, you can take off those boots. Everyone knows you’re 5’6”. | 顺便说一句,你最好脱掉那双靴子每个人都知道你是5英尺6英寸高 |
[01:49] | -5’8”. 5’7”. -See? | – 5英尺8英寸,5英尺7英寸 – 看到了吗? |
[01:52] | See the way they are? We’re still best friends, right? | 看到他们的情况了吗? 我们仍然是最好的朋友,对吗? |
[01:56] | No. And take that stupid thing out of your nose. | 不,此外把你鼻子上那个蠢东西取下来吧 |
[02:00] | That’s got to hurt. I don’t care where you’re from. | 那会受伤的,我才不管你从哪来 |
[02:04] | When is our flight back? I gotta go to the bathroom. | 我们的回程飞机是什么时候? 我得上洗手间了 【15分钟前】 |
[02:17] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[02:19] | What happened last night? | 昨晚发生了什么? |
[02:21] | -Well, you were pretty loaded. -I know. | – 哦,你喝多了 – 我知道 |
[02:23] | I woke up with this. | 我醒来后就有了这个 |
[02:25] | Oh, hello, tetanus. | 哦,你好,破伤风 |
[02:31] | George, I’ve used the bathroom. It’s fine. | 乔治,我已经上过洗手间了 里面很不错 |
[02:34] | No, no, no. I can walk it off. | 不,不,不 我可以通过走路来消耗掉尿意 |
[02:36] | It’s 1 20 degrees in here. I’ll sweat it out. | 这里有华氏120度 我可以通过汗液蒸发出去 |
[02:41] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[02:43] | Are those Timberlands… | 这天伯伦鞋… |
[02:45] | …painted black? | …被涂黑了? |
[02:47] | Is your nose pierced? | 你的鼻子打了孔? |
[02:50] | -I should– -Yeah. Sit down. | – 我应该… – 好,坐下吧 |
[02:54] | Hello, Jerry. I believe you know Nina. | 你好,杰瑞,我想你认识妮娜吧 |
[02:58] | George, we need to talk. | 乔治,我们需要谈一谈 |
[03:00] | You’ve done a lot more than talk. You betrayed me. | 你已经做了太多没法谈的事情 你背叛了我 |
[03:02] | All right, I admit it. I slept with Nina, but that’s all. | 好的,我承认,我和妮娜睡了 但仅此而已 |
[03:06] | That’s all? That’s everything. | 仅此而已?这就是一切 |
[03:08] | I don’t know what the rest of it is for, anyway. | 无论如何 我不知道除了这个还有什么意义 |
[03:11] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[03:12] | You can stuff your sorries in a sack, mister. | 你可以把你的抱歉塞进麻袋里,先生 |
[03:14] | -Where’d you get that one? -It’s an expression. | – 你从哪里弄来那样一个麻袋? – 这只是一种表达方式 |
[03:17] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:23] | Look, we are gonna settle this right now. | 好吧,看来我们得马上解决这件事 |
[03:26] | I demand reparations. I should get to sleep with Elaine. | 我要求得到赔偿,我应该和伊莲睡觉 |
[03:29] | It’s the only way to punish you. | 这是唯一惩罚你的办法 |
[03:30] | That doesn’t punish me. lt punishes Elaine. And cruelly, I might add. | 这并不能惩罚我,这只能惩罚伊莲而且我得补充一句,这很残酷 |
[03:37] | Funny guy. | 有趣的家伙 |
[03:40] | Hey, monkeys. Knock it off. | 嗨,伙计们,够了吧 |
[03:43] | My best friend is trying to get married here. | 我最好的朋友正在这里准备结婚 |
[03:45] | Elaine, you have to sleep with me. | 伊莲,你应该和我睡觉 |
[03:48] | I’m not gonna sleep with you. | 我不会和你睡觉的 |
[03:50] | Reparations. | 赔偿 |
[03:53] | Would you grow up, George? What is the difference? | 你还没长大是吗,乔治?这有什么分别? |
[03:55] | Nina slept with him, he slept with me, I slept with Pinter. | 妮娜和他睡了,他和我睡了 我和平特睡了 |
[03:58] | Nobody cares. It’s all ancient history. | 没有人关心的,这都只是过去式了 |
[04:01] | You slept with the groom? | 你和新郎睡过了? 【4小时前】 【回到纽约】 |
[04:22] | Thank you, FDR. | 谢谢你,FDR |
[04:26] | -All right, now we’re even, huh? -I stuck a rock in there too. | – 好的,我们现在扯平了,是吗? – 我在里面也放了块石头 |
[04:29] | -I felt that. -All right. Okay. | – 我感觉到了 – 好的 【1小时前】 |
[04:34] | All right, FDR. | 好,FDR |
[04:35] | This wish is for all the marbles. | 这是个孤注一掷的许愿 |
[04:37] | You win, you get your wish, I drop dead. | 你赢的话就会实现你的愿望,我就会死掉 |
[04:39] | I win, I don’t drop dead and I get 1 00 percent anti-drop-dead protection. | 我赢的话,我不会死 而且会获得百分之百抗死亡保护 |
[04:44] | Forever. | 直到永远 |
[04:47] | All right. | 好 |
[04:51] | Man. | 天哪 |
[04:54] | Come on. There’s gotta be something that’ll change your mind. | 好吧,一定有什么可以让你改变主意的 |
[04:57] | Something. | 某些东西 |
[05:01] | What, you want my kidney? | 什么,你想要我的肾脏? 【印度回来前夜】 |
[05:14] | George knows that you slept with Nina. That’s why he was acting so weird. | 乔治知道你和妮娜睡过 所以他的行为这么古怪 |
[05:19] | How did he find out? | 他怎么发现的? |
[05:21] | He schnapped me. | 他灌了我杜松子酒 |
[05:24] | You know you’re not supposed to drink while you’re keeping a secret. | 你应该知道 当你保守一个秘密的时候是不能喝酒的 |
[05:29] | -ls there anything else? -I can’t tell you. | – 还有其他的吗? – 我不能告诉你 |
[05:32] | Here, drink this. | 喝这个吧 |
[05:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:41] | I slept with the groom. | 我和新郎睡觉了 |
[05:44] | -Pinter? -He used to be called Peter. | – 平特? – 他以前叫皮特 |
[05:47] | So who cares about that? | 谁关心这个? |
[05:49] | Sue Ellen. | 苏・艾伦 |
[05:51] | lf she knew, she’d call off the whole wedding. | 如果她知道了,她会取消整个婚礼的 |
[05:55] | Oh, nobody’s calling off any weddings. | 哦,没有人会取消婚礼的 |
[05:58] | All right, it’s time to go. | 好了,该走了 |
[06:01] | Come on. Up. | 来吧,上来 |
[06:06] | -You know what Jerry is in Indian? -No. What? | – 你知道杰瑞在印度语里叫什么吗? – 不知道,叫什么? |
[06:10] | Jugdish. | 自大狂 |
[06:11] | -Yes, Jugdish. -Hey. | – 是的,自大狂 – 嗨 |
[06:14] | What if I got my nose pierced? | 要是我的鼻子打个孔会怎么样? |
[06:18] | That would be pretty freaky. | 那会很怪异的 |
[06:24] | Yes. I think it’s a fine idea. | 是的,我想这是个好主意 |
[06:27] | Well, good night. | 好,晚安 |
[06:32] | Good night, Jugdish. | 晚安,自大狂 【1小时前】 |
[06:40] | -Bless you. -Thank you. | – 祝福你 – 谢谢 【3秒钟前】 【2小时前】 【纽约】 |
[06:50] | Hello, FDR. | 你好,FDR |
[06:52] | Yeah, I’ll have a hot one. | 我要个热狗 |
[06:55] | Everything on it. | 放上所有的配料 |
[06:56] | These things will kill you. But so what? | 这些东西会害死你的,但那又怎么样呢? |
[07:00] | You’re already gonna drop dead. | 你已经快死了 |
[07:02] | Well, guess what, FDR? | 好的,你猜怎么着,FDR? |
[07:03] | I made a wish on a shooting star last night and I wished against your wish. | 我昨晚对着流星许了个愿 而我的愿望正和你的愿望相反 |
[07:08] | That’s funny. As it happens… | 有意思,要是我… |
[07:10] | …l saw the same shooting star and I double-wished you to drop dead. | 当我看到同一颗流星的时候 我会许双倍愿让你去死的 |
[07:14] | Here’s your change. | 这是你的零钱 |
[07:17] | All right, I’m triple-wishing. | 好,我会许三倍的愿的 |
[07:20] | Yeah, fair enough. I’m quadruple-wishing. | 好的,没问题,我许四倍的愿 |
[07:27] | All right. How do you like this? | 好,你觉得这个怎么样? |
[07:31] | I like it a lot. | 我很喜欢 |
[07:33] | Go. | 去 【3小时前】 【印度】 |
[07:46] | Oh, God, it’s so hot. | 哦,上帝啊,真热 |
[07:50] | And what is that smell? | 这是什么味道? |
[07:51] | I think it’s the stench of death. | 我想这是死亡的气息 |
[07:54] | George, you’ve been wearing those boots since I met you. | 乔治,从我遇到你开始 你就一直穿着那双靴子 |
[07:57] | You’re not gonna wear them to the wedding, are you? | 你不会穿着它们去参加婚礼吧? |
[08:00] | No. | 不 |
[08:02] | I’m gonna wear black shoes. | 我穿黑色鞋子去 |
[08:06] | Oh, boy, there’s Sue Ellen. | 哦,伙计,那是苏・艾伦 |
[08:08] | She didn’t want me at this wedding. | 她并不想在婚礼上看到我 |
[08:10] | But here I am with a bunch of my idiot friends. | 但是我和我的一群白痴朋友们都一起来了 |
[08:13] | This is gonna be great. | 太棒了 |
[08:15] | Elaine? Oh. | 伊莲?哦 |
[08:18] | Oh, I am so happy to see you. | 哦,我很高兴见到你 |
[08:21] | -You are? -Well, of course. | – 是吗? – 当然啦 |
[08:24] | No one else was even willing to come to India. | 其他人甚至都不想来印度 |
[08:26] | I mean, not even Pinter’s parents and they’re Indian. | 我的意思是甚至连平特的父母也一样 而他们本来就是印度人 |
[08:30] | Come on, Sue Ellen, you don’t wear a bra… | 算了吧,苏・艾伦,你不戴乳罩… |
[08:32] | …you’re tall. We hate each other. | …你很高,我们互相讨厌 |
[08:35] | Elaine, I know. I know we’ve had our problems. | 伊莲,我知道 我知道我们之间曾经有点问题 |
[08:39] | But I want you to be my maid of honor and my best friend. | 但是我希望你当我的伴娘和我最好的朋友 |
[08:45] | All right, I guess. | 好的,我希望是这样 |
[08:47] | Oh, this is my fiance. Pinter, say hello. | 哦,这是我的未婚夫,平特,打招呼 |
[08:52] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[08:53] | -Peter. -Oh, no. It’s Pinter. | – 皮特 – 哦,不,这是平特 |
[08:57] | Does anyone wanna use the bathroom? | 有人需要上洗手间吗? |
[08:59] | Oh, no, no. We’re good. Let’s get going, all right. | 哦,不,不,我们都很好,继续走吧 |
[09:02] | Watch it, funny man. | 小心点,有趣的家伙 |
[09:05] | Elaine, do you notice George was acting strange the whole flight? | 伊莲,你有没有注意到 乔治在整个飞行途中行为都很古怪 |
[09:08] | No, what? Like what? Strange? No. | 没有,什么?像怎样?古怪?没有注意到 |
[09:13] | Hey, look what they had on the plane. | 嗨,看看他们在飞机上喝什么 |
[09:16] | Schnapps. | 杜松子酒 【昨晚】 |
[09:22] | Come on, come on. | 【纽约】 来吧,来吧 |
[09:24] | Yes. There’s one. | 好,那里有一颗 |
[09:26] | I wish I don’t drop dead. | 我许愿我不会死 |
[09:29] | Hey, shut up up there. | 嘿,闭嘴 |
[09:31] | -You shut up. -Drop dead. | – 你才闭嘴 – 你去死吧 【5小时前】 【纽约至印度途中】 |
[09:39] | Hello, friend. Enjoying the flight? | 你好,朋友,旅途愉快吗? |
[09:42] | Coach to India. The only way to go. | 我感觉就像是去印度的长途客车 而且这是唯一的途径 |
[09:45] | Good one. Very funny. | 很好,很有趣 |
[09:47] | You’re very funny, Jerry. | 你很有趣,杰瑞 |
[09:49] | That’s what I always tell people. | 我总是这样告诉人们的 |
[09:50] | Jerry Seinfeld’s a funny guy. | 杰瑞・宋飞是个有趣的家伙 |
[09:54] | -Are you all right? -Of course I’m all right. | – 你还好吧? – 我当然好 |
[09:56] | I’m here with my girl. Nina. | – 我和我的女孩妮娜在一起 |
[09:59] | And what better way to pass the time than gabbing with my best friend. | 除了和我最好的朋友聊天 还有什么更好的办法能打发时间呢 |
[10:04] | With whom there are no secrets. | 和他之间是没有秘密的 |
[10:07] | Like this… | 就像这样… |
[10:09] | -…since fourth grade. -Didn’t I beat you up in fourth grade? | – …自从4年级开始 – 难道我在4年级没和你打过架吗? |
[10:13] | Funny guy. | 有趣的家伙 |
[10:15] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[10:16] | By the way… | 顺便问一下… |
[10:18] | …you never said anything to George about Jerry and me, did you? | …你从没有告诉过乔治 关于我和杰瑞的事吧,是吗? |
[10:21] | Oh, please, it’s in the vault. | 哦,放心,我守口如瓶 |
[10:25] | Jerry Seinfeld’s a funny guy. | 杰瑞・宋飞是个有趣的家伙 【1小时前】 |
[10:33] | Hey, what time is it? | 嘿,现在什么时候了? |
[10:35] | You just asked me two minutes ago. | 你两分钟前才问过我 【2分钟前】 |
[10:39] | -Hey, what time is it? -I’m not wearing a watch. | – 嘿,现在什么时候了? – 我没有戴表 |
[10:43] | Is this tooth chipped? | 这颗牙齿是不是有缺口? |
[10:46] | Yeah. How’d you do that? | 是呀,你怎么搞的? |
[10:48] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[10:52] | Watch this. | 【一天前】 看这个 |
[11:00] | Oh, God. | 哦,上帝 |
[11:03] | So Jerry and Nina, huh? | 那么杰瑞和妮娜,是吗? |
[11:08] | I’m not gonna tell you any more things. | 你不会再告诉你任何事的 |
[11:15] | You already told me everything. | 你已经告诉了我一切 |
[11:17] | Okey-dokey. | 好吧 【半小时前】 |
[11:23] | We had a deal, Newman. | 我们有交易的,纽曼 |
[11:24] | You were supposed to give me your birthday wish. Now you’ve wasted it. | 你说过要把生日愿望给我的 现在你却浪费了它 |
[11:28] | Did l? | 是吗? |
[11:30] | Newman, I’m bored. | 纽曼,我烦了 |
[11:33] | -Does your girlfriend have to be here? -Does yours? | – 你女朋友是不是非得在这里? – 那么你的呢? |
[11:39] | I’m just hanging out in this hellhole because of George. | 我只是在这个鬼地方等乔治 |
[11:41] | Come on, Newman. You gotta help me. | 好吧,纽曼,你必须帮我 |
[11:43] | What am I gonna do about FDR? | 对于FDR我该怎么做? |
[11:45] | Why don’t you just make another wish? | 你为什么不再许个愿呢? |
[11:48] | And how am I gonna do that, toots? | 那么我该如何做呢,宝贝? |
[11:50] | What about a shooting star? | 流星怎么样? |
[11:53] | -That’s perfect. -Beauty and brains. | – 太好了 – 你真是美貌与智慧并重 |
[11:59] | Oh, come on. | 哦,算了吧 |
[12:00] | You know he’s a postman, don’t you? | 你知道他只是个邮递员,不是吗? 【15分钟前】 |
[12:06] | -Here’s your plane ticket. -What? | – 这是你的飞机票 – 什么? |
[12:08] | Sue Ellen sends me an invitation one week before her wedding in India. | 苏・艾伦邀请我参加 她一个星期后在印度举行的婚礼 |
[12:14] | I’ll show her. | 我就让她看看 |
[12:15] | -By flying half way around the world? -Spite never sleeps. | – 坐飞机穿越半个地球? – 仇恨难忘 |
[12:18] | Especially when you got a layover in Sarajevo. | 特别是还得在萨拉热窝中途停歇 |
[12:23] | -Hey. -Here. | – 嘿 – 这个 |
[12:24] | You’re going to India tomorrow. | 你明天将去印度 |
[12:25] | -For how long? -Three days. | – 去多久? – 三天 |
[12:27] | Great. Jerry, I gotta tell you, I had the best time with that Nina last night. | 太棒了,杰瑞,我必须告诉你 我昨晚和妮娜度过了最美好的时光 |
[12:31] | I think I’m in love with her already. You are a great friend. | 我想我已经爱上她了,你真是个好朋友 |
[12:35] | A great, great friend. | 好得不能再好的朋友 |
[12:39] | Kramer. You wanna borrow something? You wanna eat? | 克莱默,你想借点什么吗?你想吃东西吗? |
[12:41] | -Wanna go to India? -I can’t. | – 想去印度吗? – 我不能去 |
[12:44] | I’m gonna drop dead. | 我快死了 |
[12:46] | Great. Nina could go, huh? | 太好了,妮娜可以去的,是吧? |
[12:47] | Jerry, this is great. | 杰瑞,这太棒了 |
[12:49] | You and Elaine. Me and Nina. | 你和伊莲,我和妮娜 |
[12:51] | Kramer, I’ll go with you. | 克莱默,我和你一起走 |
[12:53] | -I’m going to Newman’s. -Great, I love Newman. | – 我到纽曼那里去 – 太棒了,我爱纽曼 |
[12:56] | Jerry seem a little weird when I mentioned Nina? | 当我提到妮娜时杰瑞看起来有点奇怪? |
[12:58] | Nina? Nina? Nope. Not weird. No. Nina. | 妮娜?妮娜?不,不奇怪,不,妮娜 |
[13:02] | -Why do you keep saying Nina? -I don’t know. Nina. | – 你为什么不停的说妮娜? – 我不知道,妮娜 |
[13:05] | Nina. | 妮娜 |
[13:09] | I’m gonna go grab a bite. | 我去吃点东西 |
[13:11] | I’ll meet you down there. | 我在下面等你 |
[13:16] | Cereal. Cereal. | 麦片粥,麦片粥 |
[13:18] | Peach schnapps. | 泄密用杜松子酒 |
[13:22] | Come on, Lomez. We’re gonna be late for the movie. | 【半小时前】 来吧,洛美兹,我们看电影要迟到了 |
[13:27] | You see, my dear, all certified mail is registered… | 你看,亲爱的 所有挂号信都是登记过的… |
[13:31] | …but registered mail is not necessarily certified. | …但是登记过的信并不一定就是挂号信 |
[13:35] | I could listen to you talk about mail all day. | 我可以整天听你谈论信件 |
[13:38] | Anything you wish. | 任何你想听的东西 |
[13:40] | I’ll tell you a little secret about zip codes. | 我告诉你关于邮编的一个小秘密 |
[13:44] | They’re meaningless. | 它们是毫无意义的 |
[13:48] | Newman. | 纽曼 |
[13:53] | Lomez, I’m leaving. | 洛美兹,我走了 【一天前】 |
[14:06] | Make a wish, Newman. We’ve gotta get back to work in three hours. | 许个愿吧,纽曼 我们三个小时后就要回去工作了 |
[14:11] | Newman. Wait. | 纽曼,等等 |
[14:13] | Kramer. I’m with people. | 克莱默,我这里有人 |
[14:16] | Yeah, yeah. And thanks for inviting me. | 好,好,谢谢你邀请我 |
[14:19] | I did invite you. Your invitation must have gotten lost in the mail. | 我是邀请了你 你的请帖肯定已经在信件里丢失了 |
[14:28] | Look, Newman, I need your wish to protect me from FDR. | 好吧,纽曼 我需要你的许愿来保护我以对抗FDR |
[14:32] | No. I’m on an unbelievable birthday-wish hot streak. | 不,我的生日愿望正处于连续实现之中 |
[14:35] | My last five birthday wishes came true. | 我最近5个生日愿望都成为了现实 |
[14:37] | Come on. Look, I’ll give you my next birthday wish. | 好吧,瞧,我把我下个生日许愿给你吧 |
[14:39] | Your next 50 wishes. | 你下50个生日许愿 |
[14:42] | Forty-eight. | 48个 |
[14:44] | -Forty-nine. -Done. | – 49个 – 成交 |
[14:45] | -Sucker. | -Sucker. – 傻瓜 – 傻瓜 |
[14:47] | All right, I’m back, savages, back. | 好了,我回来了,野人们,回来了 |
[14:50] | I haven’t made my wish yet. | 我还没许愿呢 【一天前】 |
[15:04] | Well, this Mischke mishmash is just getting worse. | 哦,米希奇这个家伙越来越坏了 |
[15:07] | I talked to the groom’s parents and it is obvious that they don’t want me to go. | 我和新郎的父母谈过 很明显他们不想我去 |
[15:11] | The reason she sent me an invitation is so I’d send a gift. | 她给我送请帖的原因 恐怕是我不得不送份礼物给她 |
[15:14] | -Jerry. -You know, coffee grinder’s nice… | – 杰瑞 – 你知道,咖啡豆研磨机很不错… |
[15:16] | …or a coffee maker. Everyone likes coffee. Maybe you should go get– | …或者是咖啡壶,每个人都喜欢咖啡也许你应该去喝杯… |
[15:20] | Oh, hi. | 哦,嗨 |
[15:23] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[15:24] | -I should– -Sure. | – 我也许应该… – 是的 |
[15:29] | -Bye-bye. -Bye. | – 再见 – 再见 |
[15:34] | Who else you got back there? | 后面还藏了其他人吗? |
[15:36] | There was an awkward moment in the conversation. | 刚刚我们聊天的时候有一个尴尬的时刻 |
[15:38] | Never happened before. | 而这以前从没发生过 |
[15:39] | You slept with Nina. What are you gonna tell George? | 你和妮娜睡了,你打算怎么和乔治说? |
[15:42] | Nothing. And neither will you. | 不说任何东西,你也不能说 |
[15:44] | George can never know about this. It’ll crush him. | 乔治绝对不能知道这件事,这会打垮他的 |
[15:47] | All right, I’ll put it in the vault. | 好的,我会守口如瓶的 |
[15:49] | No good. Too many people know the combination. | 不好,太多的人知道撬开你金口的秘技 |
[15:51] | What combination? | 什么秘技? |
[15:55] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别太荒谬了 |
[15:58] | Oh, my God, this drawer is filled with Froot Loops. | 哦,上帝啊,这个抽屉里放满了果脆圈 |
[16:01] | So what? | 那又怎样? |
[16:02] | And milk. | 还有牛奶 【半小时前】 |
[16:08] | Oh, jeez. | 哦,哎呀 |
[16:10] | Hello? | 有人吗? 【1小时前】 |
[16:22] | Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Ranawat. | 嗨,拉娜沃特夫妇 |
[16:24] | Please. | 请叫我们乌夏和祖宾 |
[16:26] | Call us Usha and Zubin. | |
[16:28] | -Well, Usha. -I’m Zubin. | – 好,乌夏 – 我是祖宾 |
[16:31] | Anyway, your son is marrying my friend, Sue Ellen Mischke– | 不管怎样,你们的儿子将和我的朋友苏・艾伦・米希奇结婚… |
[16:34] | You’re not going to the wedding, are you? | 你不打算去参加婚礼,是吗? |
[16:36] | -Well. -Don’t go. | – 哦 – 别去 |
[16:38] | India is a dreadful, dreadful place. | 印度是个糟糕透顶的地方 |
[16:41] | You know, it’s the only country that still has the plague. | 你知道,它是唯一一个还有瘟疫的国家 |
[16:45] | I mean, the plague. Please. | 我是说,瘟疫 |
[16:49] | Here’s the registry. | 这是挂号处 |
[16:50] | Send her a gift and be glad you did not have to go. | 寄一份礼物给她 并且为你自己不是非去不可感到高兴吧 |
[16:54] | Right. Don’t go. Send a gift? | 好,不去,送一份礼物? |
[16:57] | I think I understand. | 我想我理解了 |
[16:59] | lf I had to go to India, I wouldn’t go to the bathroom the entire trip. | 如果我不得不去印度 那在整个旅途中我绝不去洗手间 |
[17:04] | That’s fantastic. | 那很有趣 |
[17:06] | And I’m not so crazy about Manhattan either. | 我对曼哈顿也不是那么狂热 【半小时前】 |
[17:14] | You were gonna tell me all about George. | 你打算告诉我乔治所有事的 |
[17:16] | When you see him tomorrow night tell him that the waiter liked him. | 明晚你见到他的时候告诉他 那个服务员喜欢他 |
[17:20] | Really? | 真的? |
[17:21] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[17:23] | I forgot how much fun it is hanging out with you. | 我都忘记和你在一起的时候是多么有趣了 |
[17:25] | I know. You know, we never had a bad conversation. | 我知道,你瞧 我们从来没有过不愉快的谈话 |
[17:28] | I know. No awkward pauses. Probably the reason we never fooled around. | 我知道,从没有尴尬的停顿 也许这就是为什么我们在一起从不浪费时间做某些其他事吧 |
[17:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:37] | Probably the reason. | 也许正是这个原因 【一天前】 |
[17:49] | Are you dense? | 你是傻瓜吗? |
[17:51] | I said, I wanted you to drop dead. | 我是说,我想你死 |
[17:55] | Now, drop dead. | 现在,死吧 |
[18:02] | I knew it. Stupid Jerry. | 我知道,笨蛋杰瑞 [10分钟前] |
[18:06] | I know what I’m saying. No way FDR wants you to drop dead. | 我知道我在说什么,FDR绝不会要你死的 |
[18:09] | -But you have– -Just go back and ask him again. | – 但是你已经… – 回去再问问他吧 [10分钟前] |
[18:14] | That’s right. My birthday wish was that you drop dead. | 没错,我的生日愿望就是你去死 |
[18:17] | Well, why? | 哦,为什么? |
[18:18] | I have my reasons. | 我有我的理由 |
[18:20] | Wait, if you make a birthday wish out loud, it doesn’t come true. | 等等,如果你把你的生日愿望 大声说出来了,它就不灵了 |
[18:24] | That’s just a silly superstition. | 那真是愚蠢的迷信 [10分钟前] |
[18:33] | Hey, FDR wants me to drop dead. | 嘿,FDR希望我死 |
[18:35] | -FDR? -Yeah, Franklin Delano Romanowski. | – 对,富兰克林・德拉诺・罗马诺维斯基 |
[18:38] | I go to his birthday party… | 我去参加了他的生日聚会… |
[18:40] | …and just before he blew out his candles, he gives me this look. | …就在他吹灭蜡烛之前 他给了我这样一个眼神 |
[18:43] | -Stink eye? -Crook eye? | – 坏透的眼神? – 欺骗的眼神? |
[18:45] | Evil eye. | 邪恶的眼神 |
[18:48] | Everybody’s a little cranky on their birthday. | 每个人在他们的生日时都会有点古怪的 |
[18:50] | Oh, it’s a bad day. | 哦,那真是糟透的一天 |
[18:51] | Everyone’s over. You’re thinking: ”These are my friends?” | 每个人都结束了 你会想:“这些是我的朋友吗?” |
[18:54] | Everyday is my birthday. | 每天都是我的生日 |
[18:57] | Well, I can’t have this hanging over my head. It’s bad mojo. | 哦,我不能每天都想这个 这是种可怕的巫术 |
[19:02] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[19:05] | You’re not gonna believe what I got in the mail. | 你不会相信我在信件里发现了什么 |
[19:09] | lnvitation to Sue Ellen Mischke’s wedding. | 苏・艾伦・米希的婚礼请帖 |
[19:11] | At least the wedding gown will give her some support. | 至少她的结婚礼服会证明她的确要结婚了 |
[19:14] | Not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[19:15] | The wedding is in one week. I got this today. | 婚礼将在一个星期后举行 我今天才拿到信 |
[19:19] | -So you think it’s a non-vite. -It’s an un-vitation. | – 那么你认为这并不是一份请帖 – 这是一份假意请帖 |
[19:23] | -Hey, are you getting taller? -Timberlands. | – 嘿,你变高了? – 天伯伦鞋 |
[19:27] | Hey, look at this. Pinter Ranawat? | 嘿,看这个,平特・拉娜沃特? |
[19:30] | Wonder if he’s related to the guy I dated Peter Ranawat. | 你说他和我曾经约会过的 皮特・拉娜沃特是不是有关系 |
[19:33] | It’s probably like Smith over there. | 也许就和叫史密斯一样没有什么关系 |
[19:36] | -Jerry, would you make the call? -What call? | – 杰瑞,你可以打个电话吗? – 什么电话? |
[19:39] | He wants me to set him up with Nina Stengle. | 他想要我撮合他和妮娜・斯腾格尔 |
[19:41] | Oh, the great conversation girl. The one you think can replace me. | 哦,那个不错的聊天女孩 那个你认为可以替代我的女孩 |
[19:45] | I was kidding when I said that. | 我那么说只是在开玩笑 |
[19:47] | Told me the same thing. | 他和我也是这么说的 |
[19:49] | -Nina, hi, it’s Jerry. -You’re sure you never slept with her? | – 妮娜,嗨,我是杰瑞 – 你确定你没有和她睡过? |
[19:53] | -Perfect. -Hey, how about my friend George… | – 很好 – 嘿,我的朋友乔治怎么样… |
[19:55] | …quite a guy, huh? | …不错的伙子,是吗? |
[19:57] | Something’s not sitting right. | 某些东西不对劲了 |
[20:00] | -I’ll have the clams casino. -Get out. | 【1小时前】 – 我要卡西诺蛤 – 去你的吧 |
[20:03] | Chef recommends. | 这是厨师长推荐的 |
[20:05] | -Do you think she likes me? -Sure. | – 你认为她喜欢我吗? – 当然 |
[20:07] | How come nothing ever happened with you and Nina? | 为什么你和妮娜之间什么都没发生? |
[20:10] | Is there a problem with her? ls she a man? | 她有什么问题吗?她是个男人吗? |
[20:12] | Are you? | 你是男人吗? |
[20:14] | Then what’s the reason? | 那么原因是什么呢? |
[20:15] | We were too compatible. Our conversations were so engrossing. | 我们太合拍了,我们聊天总是那么投入 |
[20:19] | -How engrossing? -lf we had a problem with Elaine… | – 有多投入? – 如果我们和伊莲之间有什么问题… |
[20:22] | …we could bring in Nina and not lose a step. | …我们可以叫上妮娜,每一步都不会错过 |
[20:26] | You don’t have a replacement lined up for me, do you? | 你不会已经帮我准备好替补了,是吧? |
[20:33] | Like I was saying… | 就像我说的… |
[20:34] | …l couldn’t make the transition from conversation to sex. | …我很难从聊天一下子就转换到性 |
[20:37] | There were no awkward pauses. I need an awkward pause. | 没有那种令人尴尬的停顿 我需要一个尴尬的停顿 |
[20:40] | I’m all awkward pauses. Fix me up with her. | 我有的是尴尬的停顿,撮合我和她吧 |
[20:43] | Well, wait a minute. Nina just saw me in my Timberlands. | 哦,等等,妮娜刚刚看到我穿着天伯伦鞋 |
[20:46] | I have to wear them every time I see her. | 我每次见她都不得不穿着它们了 |
[20:48] | -Why? -ln any other shoe, I lose 2 inches. | – 为什么? – 穿其他鞋子我就会矮2英寸的 |
[20:51] | I can’t have a drop-down. We’re eye to eye. I can’t go eye to chin. | 我不能变矮,我们应该眼睛对眼睛 我不想眼睛对着她的下巴 |
[20:54] | So you’re gonna wear them no matter what? | 那么不管怎么样你都要穿着它们了? |
[20:56] | ln every situation. No matter how silly I look. | 任何情况下都要穿 不管这样看起来有多蠢 |
[21:00] | -Tastes a little funky. -I’m sure it’s fine. | – 尝起来有点臭 – 我相信是好的 【半小时前】 |
[21:09] | Go on, make a wish, make a wish. | 来吧,许个愿,许个愿 |
[21:24] | This is the kind of day that almost makes you feel good to be alive. | [10分钟前] 这真是不错的一天,让你感觉活着真好 |
[21:28] | -New Timberlands? -Yeah, and a whole new me. | – 新的天伯伦鞋? – 对,还有一个崭新的我 |
[21:30] | -I’m up 2 inches on these babies. -Really? | – 穿着这些宝贝我高了2英寸 – 真的吗? |
[21:33] | 5’8”. 5’7”. | – 5英尺8英寸,5英尺7英寸 |
[21:36] | -Jerry. -Nina. | – 杰瑞 – 妮娜 |
[21:37] | -Hi. -It’s been years. | – 嗨 – 多年不见了 |
[21:38] | -Yeah. -George, this is Nina. | – 是啊 – 乔治,这是妮娜 |
[21:40] | -Nice to meet you. -Nice to meet you too. | – 很高兴见到你 – 也很高兴见到你 【3小时前】 |
[21:50] | India? | 印度? |
[21:52] | Yeah, right. | 好,对 |
[21:54] | I’m going to India. | 我要去印度 【两年前】 |
[22:05] | And they call it the World Wide Web. | 他们叫它万维网 |
[22:08] | You can e-mail anyone. | 你可以给任何人发电子邮件 |
[22:10] | What are you, a scientist? | 你是谁,一个科学家? |
[22:12] | Gotta go. | 得走了 |
[22:14] | -lt was great talking. -Great talking to you. | – 不错的聊天 – 很高兴和你聊天 |
[22:17] | What the hell is e-mail? | 到底什么是电子邮件? |
[22:20] | -How was the date? -Pretty good. | – 约会怎么样? – 很好 |
[22:22] | I think she might be the one. | 我想她就是我的意中人 |
[22:26] | -Oh, French fries. -George. | – 哦,炸薯条 – 乔治 |
[22:29] | Baked potato. Sorry. | 烤土豆,抱歉 |
[22:32] | Yeah, you stuff your sorries in a sack, mister. | 好吧,你把你的抱歉塞进麻袋里吧,先生 |
[22:35] | Oh, hey, hey. Yeah. Check it out. | 哦,嘿,嘿,瞧瞧 |
[22:38] | Man, it’s packing tight. | 伙计,这捏得很紧 |
[22:41] | Why are you bringing snowballs in here? | 你为什么把雪球带到这里来了? |
[22:43] | I need some water. lce it up, nice and hard. | 我需要些水,把它冻起来,越硬越好 |
[22:46] | Then when you throw it: | 然后当你把它掷出去: |
[22:47] | Oh, look, there’s my friend FDR. | 哦,瞧,那里是我的朋友FDR |
[22:49] | I’m gonna nail him in the back of the head. | 我赶上去给他脑袋后面来一下 |
[22:52] | It’s gonna be great. | 很棒吧 |
[23:00] | -Hi, Elaine. -Hey. | – 嗨,伊莲 – 嘿 |
[23:02] | Let’s go someplace else. Okay, Peter? | 我们到其他地方去,好吗,皮特? 【11年前】 |
[23:15] | Hey, how you doing? | 嘿,你在干什么? |
[23:16] | Oh, hi. I’m Jerry Seinfeld. I’m moving in. | 哦,嗨,我是杰瑞・宋飞,我是新搬来的 |
[23:19] | Saw your name on the buzzer. You must be Kessler. | 我在门铃上看到你的名字了 你一定是凯斯勒吧 |
[23:21] | No, actually, it’s Kramer. | 不,实际上应该是克莱默 |
[23:23] | -You need any help or–? -No, thanks. | – 你需要帮忙还是…? – 不,谢谢 |
[23:26] | I ordered a pizza, you want some? | 我订了份披萨,你想要点吗? |
[23:27] | No, no, no. I couldn’t impose. | 不,不,不,我不能占便宜 |
[23:30] | Why not? | 为什么不? |
[23:31] | We’re neighbors. What’s mine is yours. | 我们是邻居,我的就是你的 |
[23:37] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[23:40] | Good night, Jugdish. | 晚安,自大狂 |