时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Any second now. | 马上就好了 |
[00:09] | It’s light is on. | 指示灯亮了 |
[00:11] | Melissa, waffles are ready. | 梅利莎,华夫饼好了 |
[00:13] | Oh, fantastic. I’m starving. | 太好了,我快饿死了 |
[00:19] | How about that? | 味道怎么样? |
[00:31] | She ate breakfast naked? | 她光着身子吃早饭? |
[00:33] | She didn’t even want a napkin. | 她都没想过要拿餐巾纸遮一下 |
[00:36] | I’ve had bedroom naked, I’ve had walk-to-the-bathroom naked. | 我见识过在卧室不穿衣服的 我见识过在去浴室的路上不穿衣服的 |
[00:40] | I have never had living-room naked. | 我还真没见过在起居室里不穿衣服的 |
[00:43] | Oh, it’s a scene. | 那可是道风景 |
[00:44] | It’s like you’re living in the Playboy Mansion. | 你就像是住在花花公子公馆里一样 |
[00:48] | Did she–? Did she frolic? | 她有…和你打闹了吗? |
[00:50] | I don’t have enough room. | 当时地方不太够 |
[00:53] | -Hey, Laney, Puddy. -Hey. | – 嘿,兰尼,帕蒂 – 嘿 |
[00:55] | -Hi. -Hey. | – 嗨 – 嘿 |
[00:56] | -I gotta make a pit stop. -Okay. | – 我得去趟洗手间 – 好的 |
[00:59] | Back together? | 你俩又在一起了? |
[01:00] | His apartment was being fumigated. We thought we’d give it another shot. | 他的公寓在消毒 我们想也许我们应该再试一次 |
[01:05] | So guess who called me last night? Jason Hanky. | 猜猜昨天谁给我打电话了? 杰森・翰奇 |
[01:08] | ”Stanky” Hanky? What did he want? | 那个“熏死人的”翰奇?他又要干什么? |
[01:11] | He called to apologize for standing me up five years ago. | 他打电话向我道歉 因为五年前的一次失约 |
[01:14] | Why now? | 怎么现在才想起来? |
[01:15] | A.A. It’s one of the 1 2 steps. | 酗酒者互戒协会的活动 这是12个步骤中的一步 |
[01:18] | Step number 9 is you have to apologize… | 其中第9步,向你以前… |
[01:20] | …to everyone you’ve ever wronged. | …得罪过的每一个人道歉 |
[01:24] | I can’t wait for Hanky to come crawling back to me. | 我等不及看到翰奇在我面前低头认错了 |
[01:28] | Still with the neck hole? | 还是领口那件事? |
[01:30] | -Still upset. Very upset. -What neck hole? | – 我还在为此恼火,非常恼火 – 什么领口的事? |
[01:32] | Remember that party he threw a few years ago? | 还记得几年前他举办的一次聚会吗? |
[01:35] | He had that very drafty apartment. -I think on 9th Avenue– | 当时是在他那间漏风的公寓 我记得是在第9大街上… |
[01:38] | Faster. | 快点说 |
[01:40] | -I asked if I could borrow a sweater. -A cashmere sweater. | – 我问他能不能借一件毛衣 – 还得是山羊绒的 |
[01:44] | I said, preferably cashmere. For warmth. | 我说,最好是山羊绒的,暖和嘛 |
[01:48] | I front of the whole party, he says: | 他当着在场所有人的面,说: |
[01:50] | ”No. I don’t want you stretching out the neck hole.” | “不,你会把毛衣的领口撑坏的” |
[01:54] | Oh, yeah, sure, laugh it up. Everybody else did. | 对,对,很好笑是吧 当时所有人都笑了 |
[01:57] | Well, it’s funny. I mean, you have a big head. | 是很有意思,我是说 你脑袋确实挺大 |
[02:02] | Or is it because of your neck? | 还是说是因为你的脖子? |
[02:05] | No, I think the head does most of the stretching. | 不,我觉得主要还是他脑袋在撑大领口 |
[02:07] | Regardless, I had to walk around for the rest of the party… | 后来,在那聚会上我只能穿件廉价的… |
[02:11] | …in some cheap MetLife Windbreaker. Now it is payback time. | …人寿保险风衣,现在是我报复的时候了 |
[02:15] | -I really think it’s the size of your neck. -It’s my head. | – 我真觉得是因为你脖子太粗 – 是因为我脑袋! |
[02:23] | -Hey, isn’t this great? -Hey. | – 嘿,这不是很好吗? – 嘿 |
[02:25] | Since the nerds in Accounting moved… | 既然那个烦人的会计走了… |
[02:27] | …we’re the only ones in this bathroom. | …现在只有我们俩在用这个洗手间了 |
[02:29] | Yeah. Great. | 对,是挺好的 |
[02:40] | You went to the coffee shop without me. | 你去买咖啡了没叫我? |
[02:42] | I told you I just wanted to hop in the shower. | 我说了,我只是去冲了个澡 |
[02:44] | That’s an hour ago. What were you doing in there? | 这都一个小时了,你都在里面干些什么啊? |
[02:47] | Showering. How long does it take you? | 洗澡啊,你花多长时间洗澡? |
[02:49] | -Ten minutes. -Ten minutes? | – 十分钟 – 就十分钟? |
[02:51] | That’s kooky talk. | 那可真够怪的 |
[02:55] | Elaine, how long do you spend in the shower? | 伊莲,你都花多长时间洗澡? |
[02:57] | -Ten minutes. -Let me smell you. | – 十分钟 – 让我闻闻 |
[02:59] | All right. Whiff away. | 好吧,闻闻吧 |
[03:04] | It’s not bad at all. | 不坏啊 |
[03:07] | -That’s it. -Okay. | – 行了,打住 – 好吧 |
[03:10] | So get this. I’m in the bathroom at work today… | 听听这事儿,我今天上班的时候在洗手间… |
[03:12] | …and I see Peggy using a seat protector. | …看见佩奇在用一次性马桶圈垫 |
[03:15] | -So? -We’re the only women on the floor. | – 怎么了? – 那一层就我们两个女人 |
[03:18] | I mean, we’re like roommates. | 我的意思是,我们就像是室友一样 |
[03:20] | Would you use a seat protector if you had a roommate? | 如果你有室友,你会用马桶圈垫吗? |
[03:26] | The damage is probably already done. | 我这早就被他弄得一团糟了 |
[03:28] | -All right. I’ll get that. -All right. It’s just– | – 好了,我来吧 – 好吧,它只是… |
[03:32] | Maybe she just practices good hygiene. | 也许她只是想注意卫生 |
[03:34] | Yeah, you’re right. She’s probably one of those neurotic clean freaks. | 对,你说的没错,估计她 就是个神经质洁癖 |
[03:39] | Well, here’s my shower routine. Maybe I can make some changes. | 这是我的洗澡流程,也许我该做点调整 |
[03:43] | Yeah, wash cloth mittens and maybe some liquid soap… | 对,先用洗澡巾,再加点肥皂水 |
[03:47] | …and just…focus. | …然后就是…精简 |
[03:51] | Zephyr? That is not a word. | 徐风?那都不是个词语 |
[03:54] | -Do you challenge? -No, I do not challenge. | – 你在质疑我? – 不,没有 |
[03:56] | Sixty-six points. | 66分 |
[03:59] | I’d accuse you of cheating, but where would you hide the tiles? | 我要控告你作弊,但是你会把棋子藏哪? |
[04:03] | -You want some more iced tea? -Sure. | – 要再来点冰茶吗? – 好的 |
[04:09] | Wrong pipe. | 拿错管子了 |
[04:18] | So she coughed. | 所以她咳嗽了 |
[04:19] | Coughing? Naked? | 咳嗽?裸体? |
[04:23] | It’s a turnoff, man. | 那很扫兴 |
[04:26] | Everything goes with naked. | 裸体干什么都是艺术 |
[04:27] | When you cough, there are thousands of unseen muscles… | 在你咳嗽的时候,数以千计… |
[04:31] | …that suddenly spring into action. | …你看不见的肌肉在一瞬间发力 |
[04:34] | It’s like watching a fat guy catch a cannonball… | 就像在看一个胖子,在用他的肚子… |
[04:36] | …in his stomach in slow motion. | …去接一个炮弹的慢动作 |
[04:39] | Oh, you spoiled, spoiled man. | 全都叫你给毁了 |
[04:42] | You know how much mental energy I expend… | 你知不知道我刚才花了多大的精神能量… |
[04:44] | …trying to picture women naked? | …去想象一个女人裸体的样子? |
[04:47] | But the thing you don’t realize is there’s good naked and bad naked. | 但是你没意识到裸体也有好坏之分 |
[04:51] | Naked hair brushing, good. Naked crouching, bad. | 裸体梳头,好的,裸体下蹲,就不好 |
[04:57] | -Hey, there’s Hanky. -All right, it’s grovel time. | – 嘿,翰奇过来了 – 好了,是他低声下气的时候了 |
[05:00] | Hey, George. Jerry. | 嘿,乔治,杰瑞 |
[05:03] | Listen, I just got sober… | 你看,我沉迷于醉酒刚清醒过来… |
[05:05] | …so I’ve been going through the 1 2 steps. | …所以我现在正在完成12个步骤 |
[05:07] | What are you up to now? Step 9? | 你现在做到哪一步了?第9步? |
[05:10] | Yeah. Making amends. | 对,弥补之前的过错 |
[05:13] | lmportant step. | 很重要的一步 |
[05:14] | Maybe the most important. | 也许也正是最重要的一步 |
[05:18] | Anyway, Jerry, you know, this may sound dumb… | 那个,杰瑞,你知道,这听起来有点蠢… |
[05:21] | …but when we first met, I thought your name was Gary. | …但是我们刚见面的时候 我还以为你叫嘉瑞 |
[05:24] | I think I may even have called you Gary a couple of times. | 我想我好像还这么叫过你几次 |
[05:27] | I don’t know if you noticed, but I always felt bad. | 我不知道你注没注意到 但是这让我很过意不去 |
[05:30] | So I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[05:31] | Thank you. I did notice and I appreciate you rectifying it. | 谢谢,我确实注意到了 我也很高兴你能够纠正它 |
[05:36] | Great. Great. | 很好,很好 |
[05:42] | Well, I’ll see you guys later. | 那,我们回头见 |
[05:48] | Well, I just got out of a 2 7-minute shower. | 我刚刚洗了个27分钟的澡 |
[05:51] | I made some good cuts and I didn’t lose anything I needed. | 我做了些不错的精简 而且重要的步骤也没落下 |
[05:54] | Yeah, I think what I kept is even stronger now. | 不错,我想我的洗澡越来越有效率了 |
[05:57] | -You’ve got some suds over here. -What? | – 你这儿还有肥皂泡 – 什么? |
[06:00] | Oh, man. | 喔,天哪 |
[06:02] | Jeez. Look at that: I’m all lathery. | 天哪,看看,我浑身都是肥皂泡 |
[06:06] | Jerry, you gotta show me what I’m doing wrong. | 杰瑞,你得告诉我到底什么地方做错了 |
[06:08] | -Oh, come on. -No, I mean it, man. I’m lost. | – 不至于吧 – 不,我是认真的,我完全不得要领 |
[06:12] | You promise you’ll never come in here again? | 你保证你以后再也不来了? |
[06:14] | Well, Jerry, you know I can’t do that. | 杰瑞,你知道我做不到的 |
[06:18] | My sense of it is you’re probably wasting time working piecemeal: | 我觉得你很可能在浪费时间 在做些过于琐碎的事 |
[06:21] | -First cleaning one area, then another. -Well, that’s how cats do it. | – 首先清洗一个部分,然后再是另一个 – 猫就那么做 |
[06:25] | But when you have a faucet instead of a tongue… | 但是我们用的是花洒而不是舌头… |
[06:28] | …you wanna use gravity. | …你应该利用重力 |
[06:30] | Okay, let’s turn the water on now. | 好的,我们把水打开吧 |
[06:32] | No, I told you. It’s just a dry run. | 我都跟你了,这只是一次干洗演练 |
[06:38] | Hanky’s moved on to Step 1 0. | 翰奇开始进行第10步了 |
[06:39] | -He was taking personal inventory. -That’s Step 1 0? | – 他开始做他的个人规划了 – 这就是第10步? |
[06:42] | He has to do is count his blessings, say a prayer and he’s done. | 他现在只需要数数别人的祝福,念念祷告文 然后他就没事儿了 |
[06:46] | You believe this? | 你信吗? |
[06:47] | Come on, Jerry, how about a baggy swimsuit? | 继续,杰瑞,你觉得一个宽松泳衣怎么样? |
[06:49] | No. You’re not getting any skin, Kramer. | 不,克莱默,你一点儿进步都没有 |
[06:52] | Well, this has all been one big tease. | 敢情这都是在耍我啊 |
[06:58] | These proofs look pretty good. | 这些样品看上去很好 |
[07:01] | Oh, can I move this? | 能挪移下吗? |
[07:05] | Yup. I think this will work. | 对,这样就放得下了 |
[07:10] | I’m gonna get another bottle of water. | 我得再去拿一瓶水 |
[07:12] | Here, take mine. There’s a little left. | 就喝我的吧,还能剩一点 |
[07:15] | Oh, thanks, Walter. | 多谢了,沃尔特 |
[07:28] | Guys, there’s no doubt that the pay is good. | 毫无疑问,薪水很不错 |
[07:31] | But I just don’t know if I see myself working with ice cream. | 但是我不知道我适不适合做冰淇淋 |
[07:34] | You get pretty buff forearms. | 你的前臂看起来挺结实的 |
[07:36] | I don’t know if I’m into that. | 我不知道我会不会喜欢这份工作 |
[07:39] | -Oh, hello, Hanky, others. -George. | – 你好,翰奇,还有你们好 – 乔治 |
[07:42] | You know, Jason, I couldn’t help notice: | 你知道,杰森,我一直都很在意: |
[07:45] | I didn’t get my apology. | 你还没跟我道歉 |
[07:48] | Apology? For what? | 道歉?为了什么? |
[07:49] | A drafty apartment. A sweaterless friend. | 一个漏风的公寓,一个没有毛衣穿的朋友 |
[07:53] | A ball game giveaway MetLife Windbreaker. | 一件看球赛时免费得到的人寿保险风衣 |
[07:56] | George, come on. Not that neck-hole thing. | 乔治,行了,别老想着领口那件事了 |
[07:59] | Yes, the neck-hole thing. | 对,就是领口那件事 |
[08:01] | I’d appreciate it if you’d say you’re sorry. | 如果你能向我道歉到话,我会很高兴的 |
[08:03] | No way. You would have completely stretched it out. | 不行,你会把领口完全撑坏的 |
[08:06] | You’re an alcoholic. You have to apologize. | 你是个酒鬼,你必须要道歉 |
[08:10] | Step 9. Step 9. | 第9步,回到第9步 |
[08:13] | All right, George, all right. I’m sorry. I’m very, very sorry. | 好吧,乔治,好吧,我道歉 我非常非常的抱歉,我不想… |
[08:17] | I’m so sorry that I didn’t want your rather bulbous head… | …让你那球形大脑袋挣扎着… |
[08:21] | …struggling to find its way into the normal-size neck hole… | …从我那件精致毛衣的… |
[08:24] | …of my finely knit sweater. | …正常大小的领口中钻出来 |
[08:36] | Now, see, that’s smart. Constant motion. | 看,那真聪明,流畅的动作 |
[08:43] | -Hey. -Oh, yeah. I’m watching you too… | – 嘿 – 对,我也有在看你… |
[08:45] | …but this guy’s really showing me something. | …但是这家伙真的让我看到不少东西 |
[08:49] | You got a steak? | 你家有牛排吗? |
[08:50] | What happened to you? | 你出什么事了? |
[08:52] | People in this city are crazy. | 城里的人都是些疯子 |
[08:54] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[08:55] | Thanks, buddy. | 多谢了,兄弟 |
[08:58] | Oh, yes. Yeah, you got any A.1 ., because I’m cooking a steak. | 对了,你家有牛肉酱吗? 我打算煮牛排 |
[09:02] | -What? -A different one. | – 什么? – 煮另一块 |
[09:05] | Okay, Jerry. I fixed that bike. | 好了,杰瑞,那辆自行车我修好了 |
[09:08] | That wasn’t really necessary. I don’t ride it. It’s just for show. | 其实也没必要,我也不骑它 它就是摆那儿好看的 |
[09:11] | I gotta clean those bearings. Hold this. | 我得把轴承擦干净,帮忙扶一下 |
[09:14] | -Look at all that gunk. -Please, don’t crouch. | – 看那儿多脏 – 拜托,别蹲下 |
[09:18] | -lt caught my skin. -Oh, that’s bad. | – 弄我身上了 – 那可太糟了 |
[09:20] | Especially that area. | 尤其在是那块儿 |
[09:22] | You got anything to snack on? | 有什么吃的零食吗? |
[09:24] | Oh, pickles. | 酸黄瓜泡菜 |
[09:31] | It’s a tough one. | 这个真不好打开 |
[09:33] | Please stop. Let me help you with that. | 拜托了,别,我来帮你吧 |
[09:39] | It’s gonna leave a welt. Look at that. | 都快把瓶口弄坏了,看看这儿 |
[09:41] | I can’t. I can’t look anymore. | 不,我不能再看了 |
[09:44] | I’ve seen too much. | 我已经看的够多的了 |
[09:49] | Peggy, we gotta talk. | 佩吉,我们得谈谈 |
[09:51] | What is it about me that you find so offensive? | 你为什么这么讨厌我? |
[09:55] | -You seem to be with a lot of men. -What? | – 你好像和很多男人在一起 – 什么? |
[09:59] | I happen to have a very steady boyfriend. | 我只有一个很稳定的男朋友 |
[10:04] | You know, I mean, we broke up a few times… | 你知道,我的意思是,我们分手过几次… |
[10:06] | …and there has been an occasional guy here or there, but– | …然后偶尔会有这儿或那儿的男人,但是… |
[10:10] | Why is this your business? | 这和你有什么关系? |
[10:12] | It’s not. Good day. | 没什么关系,慢走不送 |
[10:15] | Oh, all right. You think I’ve got germs? | 好吧,你认为我带病菌是吧? |
[10:18] | I’ll give you some germs. | 那我就给你点病菌 |
[10:20] | How about some for your keyboard, huh? | 给你点儿放键盘上怎么样? |
[10:22] | How about that? Yeah? | 怎么样? |
[10:24] | Oh, how about for your stapler? | 给你的订书器也来点儿? |
[10:27] | That’s good, isn’t it? You have a happy and a healthy. | 挺好的,不是吗?祝你健康快乐 |
[10:41] | Well, technically, he did apologize. | 貌似,他是道歉了 |
[10:43] | Jerry, I felt like a straight man in some horrible sketch. | 杰瑞,我觉得我像是一个 糟糕的剧本里的小丑 |
[10:47] | He was riffing. Riffing. On my pain. | 他那是在我的伤口上撒盐 |
[10:50] | You want an apology for the apology plus the original apology? | 所以你想让他为他之前的道歉而道歉 然后再补上原来欠你的那个道歉? |
[10:54] | That’s right. I’m two in the hole. | 没错,现在我他欠我两个 |
[10:57] | Well, I hit the wall yesterday with Lady Godiva. | 我昨天真受不了那裸女了 |
[11:00] | She did a full-body flex on a pickle jar. | 她昨天在一个泡菜罐上做了个全身屈曲 |
[11:03] | Did you explain about the good naked and the bad naked? | 你跟她解释裸体的好坏之分吗? |
[11:07] | Where am I gonna get a fat guy and a cannonball? | 你让我上哪去找一个胖子和一发炮弹? |
[11:14] | Well, what if you showed her bad naked, huh? | 如果你把坏的裸体示范给她看呢? |
[11:18] | -You still got that belt sander? -Yeah. | – 那个磨光机,还能找到吗? – 能啊 |
[11:20] | Well, you on all fours, that thing vibrating… | 对,你就趴在地上 然后磨光机在不停的震动… |
[11:23] | …kicking up sawdust. | …锯屑飞扬 |
[11:25] | She’ll get the picture. | 她就会明白了 |
[11:30] | -Hello? –Jerry, guess where I’m calling from? | – 喂? – 杰瑞?猜猜我是从哪儿打来的电话? |
[11:33] | -World War I plane? –No, I’m in my shower. | – 一战的飞机上? – 不是,我正在洗澡 |
[11:36] | I’m trying to get out of the shower sooner. | 我是想尽快的从浴室里出来 |
[11:39] | And then I asked myself why. I mean, this is where I wanna be. | 然后我问自己为什么,我的意思是 这里就是我所向往的地方 |
[11:42] | I got a waterproof phone, I shaved, I brushed my teeth… | 我弄了个防水电话,我刮了胡子 还刷了牙… |
[11:45] | …and I ordered a pair of chinos from J. Crew. | …我还订了条J・克鲁牌的卡其裤 |
[11:49] | -When are you getting out? -I’m not. I’ll see you later, buddy. | – 那你什么时候出来? – 我不出来了,回见,兄弟 |
[11:55] | Bad news, people. Peggy is home sick. | 坏消息,佩吉今天病了,在家休息 |
[11:58] | Oh, please. | 喔,拜托 |
[12:00] | She’s stuffed up, achy and suffering from intense malaise. | 她鼻塞,浑身疼痛,身体不适 |
[12:04] | Oh, come on. We all have intense malaise, right? | 得了吧,我们哪一个不是“身体不适”? |
[12:09] | I just spoke with her, Elaine. | 伊莲,我刚刚和她打完电话 |
[12:12] | She’s in bed. | 她卧病在床 |
[12:13] | Yeah. Let me tell you something. This is all in her mind. | 对,让我来告诉你吧 这全都是她想象出来的 |
[12:16] | She is insane. | 她有点不太正常 |
[12:17] | She thinks I made her sick because I coughed on her doorknob… | 她认为都是我传染给她的 就因为我冲着她的门把手上咳嗽… |
[12:21] | …rubbed her stapler in my armpit and put her keyboard on my butt. | …把她的订书器放在腋窝下来回摩擦 还有把她的键盘放在我的屁股上 |
[12:27] | Yeah. She’s a wacko. | 对,她是个怪人 |
[12:32] | -So you’re Jason Hanky’s supervisor. -Sponsor. | – 你是翰奇的上司? – 赞助人 |
[12:35] | Whatever. Listen, I’m very concerned about this guy. | 都差不多,听着,我对他很不满 |
[12:38] | He’s doing very well. He’s already on to Step 1 0. | 他做的挺好的,都已经做到第10步了 |
[12:41] | lf you don’t do the steps… | 不按照要求的步骤来做… |
[12:43] | …you can go through them pretty fast. | …做的当然快了 |
[12:44] | You can get through six a day. | 一天就能做完6步 |
[12:46] | Is there some unresolved issue between you and Jason? | 你和杰森之间有什么矛盾吗? |
[12:50] | I don’t know, a little something called, Step 9? | 我不知道,一点叫做“第9步”的小矛盾? |
[12:53] | lnstead of an apology he was bebopping and scatting all over me. | 他不仅没有向我道歉,反而冲我乱喊乱叫 |
[12:58] | I’m not sure what you want me to do. | 我不知道你想让我做什么? |
[13:00] | Well, aren’t you the boss of him? | 你不是他的上司吗? |
[13:02] | You shouldn’t let him move up. | 那就别提拔他 |
[13:03] | When I was in Cub Scouts, I got stuck on Webelos… | 我在童子军的时候,就在韦布罗士团… |
[13:06] | …for three years because I kept losing the Pinewood Derby. | …足足呆了三年得不到提拔 就因为我打“松木车大赛”的时候老是输 |
[13:10] | You’re quite upset. | 你好像挺恼火的 |
[13:11] | I think you should drop him down to Step 2. | 我认为你应该让他重新回去做第2步 |
[13:13] | Admit there’s a higher power? | 给他穿小鞋? |
[13:15] | Yeah, let him chew on that for a while. | 对,让他遭会儿罪 |
[13:18] | You know, George, I think I can help you. | 你知道,乔治,我觉得我能帮你 |
[13:20] | We’re having a meeting. Why don’t you come by? | 我们正好有个会议,你要不要也来参加? |
[13:22] | All right. That’s more like it. Thank you very much. | 好的,这才像话,非常感谢 |
[13:25] | By the way, my uncle was an alcoholic. | 其实我叔叔以前也是一个酒鬼 |
[13:34] | Lomez, you’re not listening. Jerry likes the naked. | 罗马斯,你没在听我说 杰瑞不是不喜欢女人裸体 |
[13:37] | It’s just some of the things that she does when she’s naked. | 只是她裸体时做的一些事他有点受不了 |
[13:41] | Calm down. I’m on your side. | 冷静点,我是站在你这边的 |
[13:44] | Jeez. Hey, hold on a second. | 天哪,嘿,等一下 |
[13:49] | I got a clog. I’ll call you back. | 我这边下水道堵了,我一会儿再打给你 |
[13:55] | -What are you doing? -I found a spot on the kitchen floor. | – 你在干嘛? – 我发现厨房地板上有块儿不平 |
[13:58] | I thought I’d polish it up with this belt sander I have here. | 我想用这个磨光机打磨一下 |
[14:02] | No, not that. Why are you naked? | 不,我问的不是那个 你为什么没穿衣服? |
[14:05] | -I thought naked is good. -This isn’t good naked. | – 我以为光着身子挺好的 – 不,你那样不好看 |
[14:15] | George, here have a seat. | 乔治,来这儿坐 |
[14:17] | Where’s Hanky? | 翰奇呢? |
[14:20] | Okay, let’s get started. | 好的,现在我们开始吧 |
[14:22] | Welcome to Rage-aholics Anonymous. | 欢迎来到酗酒和乱发脾气的匿名互助会 |
[14:24] | -What? Rage-aholics? -George, this can help you. | – 什么?酗酒和乱发脾气互助会? – 乔治,这个能帮你 |
[14:27] | Hey, I am not here for rage. I’m here for revenge. | 我来这儿不是乱发脾气,我是为了报仇 |
[14:30] | Excuse me. We have a no-yelling policy at these meetings. | 抱歉,开会时禁止喧哗 |
[14:34] | Excuse me. Am I talking to you, pinhead? Am l? | 我有在和你说话吗?笨蛋?有吗? |
[14:41] | Please, don’t call me pinhead. | 别叫我笨蛋 |
[14:44] | I’m losing it. | 气死我了 |
[14:47] | He took you to Rage-aholics? Why? | 他带你去互戒会?为什么? |
[14:50] | Probably because this whole universe is against me. | 恐怕是因为全世界都在和我过不去 |
[14:55] | -You got a little rage. -I know. | – 你是有点乱发脾气 – 我知道 |
[14:56] | And now, they want me to bottle it up. lt makes me so mad. | 如今他们却让我克制,这真让我受不了 |
[15:02] | By the way, my bad naked demo didn’t quite work. | 另外,我的坏裸体示范不太奏效 |
[15:05] | This bread has nuts in it. | 这面包里有坚果 |
[15:08] | Oh, great, Elaine. | 是伊莲 |
[15:10] | What is wrong with my body? | 我的身材有什么问题吗? |
[15:11] | Chicken wing shoulder blades. | 鸡翅一样的肩胛 |
[15:14] | -That’s it? -No, but that’s one problem. Why? | – 就这? – 不,只是众多缺点中的一个,怎么了? |
[15:17] | I was walking around naked in front of Melissa the other day– | 有一天我光着身子在梅利莎面前转悠 |
[15:20] | Walking around naked? | 光着身子转悠? |
[15:23] | That is not a good look for a man. | 男人那样可不太好看 |
[15:27] | Why not? It’s a good look for a woman. | 为什么不?女人那样就挺好看的 |
[15:30] | Well, female body is a work of art. | 女性的身体是一件艺术品 |
[15:34] | The male body is utilitarian. It’s for getting around. It’s like a Jeep. | 男人的身体是用来干活的,就像是吉普车 |
[15:42] | -So you don’t think it’s attractive? -It’s hideous. | – 你认为男性裸体不吸引人? – 挺难看的 |
[15:45] | The hair, the lumpiness. | 那些毛和肌肉块 |
[15:49] | It’s simian. | 像是猿人 |
[15:52] | Well, some women like it. | 有些女人就挺喜欢的 |
[15:54] | Sickies. | 都脑子有病 |
[15:58] | ”lnstalling your Clarkman garbage disposal. | “在安装你的克拉克曼牌垃圾处理器时… |
[16:01] | Dismantle latch hasp beneath main drainage line.” | “…拆除主下水道下的拴口” |
[16:06] | Oh, come on, Clarkman. | 真麻烦啊,克拉克曼 |
[16:15] | -Puddy. -ls David Puddy there? | – 我是帕蒂 – 是大卫・帕蒂吗? |
[16:17] | -This is Puddy. -Oh, this is Kramer. | – 我是帕蒂 – 我是克莱默 |
[16:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:22] | You’re a mechanic. Could you help me install a garbage disposal? | 你是个机械工,能帮我安个垃圾处理机吗? |
[16:25] | You gotta dismantle the latch hasp from the auxiliary drainage line. | 你得把下水道辅助管道的拴口拆除 |
[16:29] | -No, it says main line. -It’s a misprint. | – 不,上面说是下水道主管 – 那是打错了 |
[16:32] | -What do you got, a Clarkman? -Yeah. | – 你买的什么牌子,克拉克曼的吗? – 对 |
[16:34] | I’ll call you. I’ll talk you through it. | 我等会儿打给你,我会告诉你怎么做 |
[16:36] | Oh, okay. Well, thanks, Puddy. | 好的,多谢了,帕蒂 |
[16:39] | -Hey, Puddy. -Hey, babe, your boss called. | – 嘿,帕蒂 – 嘿,宝贝,你老板来了个电话 |
[16:42] | You owe 5 bucks for a balloon bouquet. | 你欠他5块买花束的钱 |
[16:44] | Yeah, he says you can just give it to him tomorrow when you see him. | 对,他说你明天看见他的时候还给他就行了 |
[16:47] | Balloon bouquet for who? | 花束?给谁的? |
[16:49] | Peggy took a turn for the worse. | 佩吉的病又加重了 |
[16:52] | Peggy? Great. I suppose she’s still blaming me? | 佩吉?真好,恐怕她现在还在怪我? |
[16:56] | -He said so. -Yeah. | – 他是这么说的 – 对啊 |
[16:57] | I don’t believe this woman. | 我不相信这个女人 |
[16:59] | Talk to me, babe. | 说给我听听,亲爱的 |
[17:02] | She’s this crazy woman… | 她是个有点精神病的女人 |
[17:04] | …who is convinced that my germs make her sick. | 她就认为是我带的病菌让她生病的 |
[17:07] | Oh, a germaphobe. | 那是病菌恐惧症 |
[17:09] | I know what that’s about. | 我知道那是种什么病 |
[17:14] | I’m a recovering germaphobe. | 我以前也有过这病 |
[17:17] | Ten years. | 十年前了 |
[17:19] | -What is this symbol? -It’s a germ. | – 这是什么符号? – 是一个病菌 |
[17:26] | It was very nice of you to bring the man… | 你可真好心啊,把和你… |
[17:28] | …you’re sleeping with to talk… | …一起睡觉的男人带来和我谈话 |
[17:30] | …but I assure you, I don’t have any problem with germs. | 但是我保证,我没得什么病菌恐惧症 |
[17:35] | Don’t you? Elaine. | 是吗?伊莲 |
[17:39] | Please. | 别… |
[17:41] | I know it looks bleak. I’ve been there. | 我知道这病挺令人沮丧的,这病我也有过 |
[17:43] | Ten years ago, waking up next to a woman liked this… | 十年前,每当我醒来之后发现 身边的女人居然是这样的… |
[17:46] | …would have sent me running for the pHisoHex. | …我都得赶快去吃点抗感染药 |
[17:49] | -Really? -I still have trouble looking… | – 真的? – 我现在看见她随处乱丢的… |
[17:51] | …at those disgusting old bedroom slippers she slobs around in. | …恶心的拖鞋,还是会觉得不舒服 |
[17:55] | Hey, I’ve had those since college. They’re bunnies. | 那双鞋是我大学时候就穿的,是两只兔子 |
[17:58] | They’re bacteria traps. | 他们是细菌的温床 |
[18:00] | So you just learned to live with it? | 所以现在你能忍受得来? |
[18:03] | For the most part. | 基本上吧 |
[18:04] | Okay. We’re broken up for the rest of the day. | 好吧,今天剩下的时间,咱俩分手了 |
[18:09] | So I’m glad we had a talk and worked this out. | 我很高兴你和我谈了这些 一起解决了这个问题 |
[18:11] | -Don’t you feel this is better? -This is nice. | – 你不觉得这样好些吗? – 这样真好 |
[18:14] | Yes, clothes. This is normal. | 对,穿上衣服,这才正常 |
[18:17] | What are you doing tomorrow? | 你明天有什么打算? |
[18:19] | I was thinking that we could go– | 我想我们可以去… |
[18:24] | Jerry? | 杰瑞? |
[18:25] | Jerry, are you listening to me? | 杰瑞,你在听我说话吗? |
[18:28] | Yeah. What? I’m sorry. | 对,什么?抱歉 |
[18:30] | I wanted to know what you were doing tomorrow. | 我在问你,你明天有什么打算 |
[18:34] | Maybe a haircut and I don’t know, maybe this and– | 也许出去剪个头,不知道,也许这个… |
[18:45] | So you broke up. | 那最后你们分手了 |
[18:46] | We couldn’t carry on a conversation. | 我们都没办法讲话了 |
[18:48] | I kept trying to picture her naked… | 我总是在想象她没穿衣服的样子… |
[18:50] | …she kept trying to not picture me naked. | …她则是没办法不去想我没穿衣服的样子 |
[18:54] | Hang on. | 稍等一下 |
[18:58] | So, what are you up to? | 你现在在忙什么呢? |
[19:00] | Oh, just cooking up a little thank-you for Puddy. | 为了感谢帕蒂,我请他来我家吃饭 |
[19:02] | Hey, how do you make those radish roses? | 对了,卷心菜你都怎么做? |
[19:05] | lnsert a knife into the center and twist. | 把刀子插进去然后扭一下 |
[19:07] | Then to make it bloom, soak it in water for 30 to 40 minutes. | 把叶片都剥下来,在水里泡30到40分钟 |
[19:11] | No problem there. | 明白了 |
[19:16] | George, thanks for coming down to talk. | 乔治,多谢你能过来和我谈谈 |
[19:18] | I wanted to see you right away, but my hours here aren’t so flexible. | 我其实也想马上去找你 但是我时间不是那么灵活 |
[19:22] | I just started yesterday. | 我昨天才刚开始工作 |
[19:23] | Well, I’m here. What is it? | 好吧,我来了,什么事儿? |
[19:25] | Well, I talked to my sponsor… | 我和我的赞助人谈过了… |
[19:27] | …and I’ve thought it over and you know… | …而且我也考虑过了,你知道… |
[19:30] | …my apology at the coffee shop was sarcastic and rude… | …我在咖啡店的那次道歉 有点讥讽你,也很粗鲁… |
[19:33] | …and you deserve much better. | …我确实不应该那么对你 |
[19:35] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:38] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[19:40] | -Can I get a triple Minute Man Mint? -Waffle or sugar cone? | – 我能要一个“军人绿薄荷”口味的吗? – 你是要华夫饼还是甜筒? |
[19:43] | Excuse me, Jason. | 打扰一下,杰森 |
[19:47] | I don’t wanna get into a big thing here but I’m not sure if technically… | 我也不想把事情在这儿闹大,但是… |
[19:53] | …what you just said was actually an apology. | …我不太确定你刚才是在向我道歉 |
[19:58] | -What? -Can you get on that cone? | – 什么? – 我能要那个甜筒吗? |
[20:00] | Would you hang on just a second? What are you talking about? | 你能等一会儿吗?你在说什么? |
[20:03] | All you said was, ”You’re welcome.” Which is nice. It’s very nice. | 你只是说了句“不客气” 这很好,非常好 |
[20:07] | But I feel I gotta get the apology. | 但是我还是觉得你需要向我道歉 |
[20:10] | -ls there anybody else here but you? -I’m alone and it’s my second day. | – 你们这儿除了你就再没别人了吗? – 就我一个人,还是我来这的第二天 |
[20:14] | You know, I don’t even think we have that flavor, so– | 要知道,我甚至不认为这儿有 你要的那个口味,所以… |
[20:17] | George, really, enough, okay? | 乔治,行了,够了吧 |
[20:19] | I admitted I was wrong. What more do you want from me? | 我承认我错了,你还想要我做什么? |
[20:22] | -I want an apology. -All right, look– | – 我就是想让你向我道歉 – 好吧,听着… |
[20:24] | -Did you try it? -He doesn’t know what he’s doing. | – 买到了吗? – 他根本不知道他在干嘛 |
[20:26] | Oh, yes, I do. Yes, I do. | 我知道,我知道 |
[20:29] | I’m interacting with someone here, if you can understand that. | 我这边还有事呢,希望你能理解一下 |
[20:32] | -Now, I’m sorry. -There it is. | – 抱歉 – 就是这个 |
[20:33] | You said it. That’s what I want. Say it again and tell it to me. | 你说出来了,这就是我想要的 再说一遍,再跟我说一遍 |
[20:36] | I’m not saying anything to you. I’m not sorry. I was never sorry. | 我不会对你说什么,我一点都不愧疚 我压根就没觉得对不起你 |
[20:40] | It was cashmere. I hate Step 9. | 那可是山羊绒的,我讨厌第9步 |
[20:43] | Where’s that Rum Raisin? Where is it? | 朗姆葡萄干哪去了?在哪呢? |
[20:46] | I can’t find anything. I need a drink. | 我什么都找不着,我想喝点酒 |
[20:50] | Daiquiri lce. Here we go. | 代基里鸡尾酒加冰,在这儿呢 |
[20:52] | What are you looking at? | 看什么看? |
[20:53] | Get out. Come on. | 出去,快走 |
[20:54] | Can’t you see we’re closed? Get out. | 没看见关门了吗?出去 |
[21:00] | This food is fantastic, Kramer. | 做的棒极了,克莱默 |
[21:02] | -And what a pretty radish rose, huh? -Well, thank you. | – 胡萝卜卷心菜沙拉做的真好 – 谢谢 |
[21:06] | Well, here’s to Peggy on her first week of being germfree free. | 这是佩吉告别病菌恐惧症的第一周 |
[21:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:13] | And here’s to David Puddy for helping me install a much-needed… | 还有非常感谢大卫・帕蒂 帮助我在浴缸中… |
[21:16] | …and much-appreciated garbage disposal in my bathtub. | …安装了这个急需的垃圾处理机 |
[21:21] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:23] | You have a garbage disposal in your bathtub? | 你在浴缸中安了一个垃圾处理机? |
[21:25] | Oh, yeah, and I use it all the time. | 对,我一直都在用它 |
[21:27] | I made this whole meal in there. | 这顿饭就是在那儿做的 |
[21:32] | This food was in the shower with you? | 之前这些食物都和你在一起洗澡? |
[21:35] | I prepared it as I bathed. | 这饭就是我在洗澡的时候准备的 |
[21:39] | Oh, germs. Germs. Germs! | 病菌,病菌,病菌! |
[21:51] | Excuse me? ls this Rage-aholics? | 打扰下,这是酗酒和乱发脾气的互戒会吗? |
[21:53] | -No. Germaphobes. -Thanks. | – 不,是病菌恐惧症的 – 谢谢 |
[21:56] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们在这儿干嘛? |
[21:58] | -Kramer. -Right. | – 都是克莱默害的 – 对 |
[22:01] | Hi, I’m Jason. | 嗨,我是杰森 |
[22:04] | -I’m a Rage-aholic. -Hi, Jason. | – 我也是一个酗酒、乱发脾气的人 – 嗨,杰森 |
[22:08] | -This is my first meeting. -Step-skipper. | – 这是我第一次参加聚会 – 他中间翘步骤了 |
[22:11] | That man is a step-skipper. He skips Step 9. | 这个人翘掉中间的步骤了,他跳过了第9步 |
[22:15] | -Please, Step 9. -That’s right. | – 第9步 – 没错 |
[22:18] | He never apologized to me… | 他说我会把他毛衣的领口撑坏… |
[22:19] | …for saying that I would stretch out the neck hole on his sweater. | …但他还从没为此跟我到过歉 |
[22:24] | It wasn’t funny. | 这一点儿也不好笑 |
[22:25] | It was a very nice sweater. | 那可是件非常好的毛衣 |
[22:27] | Take a look at his neck, not to mention the melon sitting on top of it. | 看看他的脖子 更别提那上面的大瓜脑袋了 |
[22:31] | I don’t know if I’d trust him with a V-neck. | 我都不知道他能不能穿V领的衣服 |
[22:35] | He’s bebopping and scatting, and I’m losing it. | 他又在冲我大喊大叫,我要生气了 |