时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | So Whatley’s still Jewish, huh? | 看来瓦特里还是犹太人啊? |
[00:06] | Sure, without the parents, it’s a breeze. | 当然,家长不在,这还不简单啊 |
[00:09] | -Hey, Happy Hanukkah. -Hey, Tim. Great party. | – 嘿,光明节快乐(犹太纪念节日之一) – 嘿,提姆,这派对不错啊 |
[00:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:16] | Hey, George, thanks again for getting me those Yankee tickets. | 嘿,乔治,再次感谢你送我洋基棒球票 |
[00:19] | Oh, you’re still in good with the ground crew. | 噢,你跟地勤人员的关系还是不错的 |
[00:21] | That’s good. Look, I’d better circulate. | 很好 我要到处走走 |
[00:23] | Happy Hanukkah, Tiffany. | 蒂凡尼,光明节快乐 |
[00:25] | This place is like Studio 54 with a menorah. | 这地方就像是摆着犹太大烛台的54号迪厅 |
[00:29] | I’m gonna get more of these kosher cocktail franks. | 我再去拿点犹太什锦肠卷 |
[00:32] | Oh, I got Denim Vest checking me out. | 噢,那个穿牛仔马甲的人在看我 |
[00:37] | Fake phone number’s coming out tonight. | 今晚我又要给出假电话号码了 |
[00:39] | Oh, you have a standard fake? | 噢,你还有专门的假电话号码? |
[00:41] | Spell’s out ”No Elaine.” | 这个号码用电话数字键盘上的英文 拼出来的词的意思就是“不是伊莲” |
[00:44] | -lsn’t that eight letters? -The extra E is for…. | – 那就是个8位数了 – 多出来的字母E是代表… |
[00:50] | That’s neat. | 有意思 |
[00:52] | No, please. Denim Vest. | 别走,拜托了,牛仔马甲男过来了 |
[00:54] | He’s smoothing it. Jerry. God. | 他来了,杰瑞,天哪 |
[00:57] | Hi. | 你好 |
[00:59] | -Hi, I’m Jerry. -Hi. | – 你好,我是杰瑞 – 你好 |
[01:01] | You might not know it to look at me, but I can run really, really fast. | 你可能不知道,我能跑得非常非常快 |
[01:07] | Nice vest. I like the big metal buttons. | 马甲不错,我喜欢这些大金属纽扣 |
[01:12] | They’re snaps. Listen, maybe we should go out sometime? | 这些纽扣是不错 我们要不要找时间出去约会? |
[01:16] | Why don’t I give you my phone number? | 我把我的电话告诉你吧 “罢工” |
[01:23] | How did it go with that girl? | 跟那女孩怎么样了? |
[01:25] | Great, I’m going out with her tomorrow night. | 很不错,明晚跟她出去约会去 |
[01:27] | -How did it go with the franks? -Great. Ate the entire platter. | – 那些什锦肠卷怎么样? – 很好吃,整盘都吃完了 |
[01:30] | -Had to call in sick today. -Didn’t you call in sick yesterday? | – 今天不得不跟公司请病假 – 你昨天不是也请病假了吗? |
[01:33] | Hey, I work for Kruger lndustrial Smoothing. | 嘿,我在克拉格工业公司工作 |
[01:35] | -We don’t care and it shows. -You gotta open your mail here? | – 我们根本不在意这些 – 你要在这里看邮件? |
[01:38] | Hey, at least I’m bringing something to this. | 嘿,至少我带了事情来做 |
[01:41] | ”Have you seen me?” Nope. | “见过我没?” 没有 |
[01:44] | There’s something from Whatley. | 瓦特里给我寄了东西 |
[01:46] | See? You give and you get. This is what I’m trying to teach you. | 看到了吧?你先付出,然后得到回报 这就是我要教你的 |
[01:50] | This holiday season a donation has been made in your name… | 在此节假日之际,以你的名义捐出… |
[01:54] | -…to the Children’s Alliance? -Oh, that’s nice. | – 给儿童联合会? – 噢,很好嘛 |
[01:56] | I got him Yankee tickets. He’s saying, ”I gave your gift to someone else.” | 我送他洋基棒球票,他却说:“我给你 的礼物是送给别人的” |
[02:00] | -To a children’s charity. -Don’t you see how wrong that is? | – 是用于儿童慈善的 – 你不觉得这很有问题吗? |
[02:03] | Where’s your Christmas spirit? An eye for an eye. | 你有没有圣诞精神啊? 以眼还眼,以牙还牙 |
[02:06] | Do me a favor, don’t give me anything this year. | 帮我个忙,今年什么都别送我 |
[02:09] | -Hey. | -Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[02:12] | Oh, nothing for me. | 噢,我什么都不点 |
[02:14] | -I’m going to Atomic Sub later. -Why are you eating there? | – 我一会儿去吃原子三明治 – 你干嘛去那里吃? |
[02:17] | I got a card and they stamp it every time I buy a sub. | 我有张卡,每买一个三明治 他们就在上头盖个章 |
[02:20] | Twenty-four stamps and I become a submarine captain. | 24个章之后,我就成为潜水艇艇长了 |
[02:24] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思啊? |
[02:26] | Free sub. | 免费三明治 |
[02:30] | -What? -Nothing. It’s a card from my dad. | – 怎么了? – 没什么,我爸给我寄了张卡片 |
[02:34] | -What is it? -Elaine. | – 是什么啊? – 伊莲 |
[02:37] | Dear son, Happy Festivus. | 亲爱的儿子,福斯特福节快乐 |
[02:41] | -What is Festivus? -It’s nothing. Stop it. | – 什么是福斯特福节? – 没什么,还给我 |
[02:43] | -When George was growing– -No. | – 乔治小的时候… – 别说了 |
[02:44] | His father hated all the commercial religious aspects of Christmas. | 他父亲不喜欢圣诞节的商业性和宗教性 |
[02:48] | -Yeah? -He made up his own holiday. | – 然后呢? – 他就创造了自己的节日 |
[02:50] | Oh, and another piece of the puzzle falls into place. | 噢,又一个谜底解开了 |
[02:53] | -All right. -And instead of a tree… | – 好吧 – 你爸爸是不是还用 |
[02:56] | …didn’t your father put up an aluminum pole? | 铝管代替圣诞树? |
[02:59] | -Stop it. -Weren’t there feats of strength… | – 别说了 – 是不是还有角斗比赛 |
[03:01] | …that ended up with you crying? | 结果把你弄哭了? |
[03:03] | I can’t take it anymore. I’m going to work. You happy now? | 我受不了了 我上班去了,现在你高兴了? |
[03:09] | Hey, neighbor. | 嘿,邻居 |
[03:10] | Are you reading my VCR manual? | 你在看我的录像机手册吗? |
[03:12] | Well, we can’t all be reading the classics, Professor High Brow. | 嗯,我们不能都在看经典名著吧, 高眉毛教授 |
[03:16] | Oh, I can’t believe it. I’ve lost my Atomic Sub card. | 噢,我不敢相信 我把原子三明治的卡给弄丢了 |
[03:21] | Oh, no. I bet I wrote that fake number on the back of it… | 噢,不 我把假电话号码写在卡的背面了 |
[03:25] | -…when I gave it to Denim Vest. -So? | – 我把它给牛仔马甲男了 – 那又怎么了? |
[03:27] | I’ve eaten 23 bad subs. I just need one more. | 我已经吃了23个糟透了的三明治 再吃一个就够了 |
[03:30] | It’s like a long bad movie, but you wanna see the end of it. | 就像是又臭又长的电影 可你就是想看结局是什么 |
[03:33] | -No, you walk out. -All right. | – 你别看了不就行了嘛 – 好吧,那就这么说吧 |
[03:35] | Then it’s like a boring book. You gotta finish it. | 就像是一本枯燥的书 你必须读完它 |
[03:38] | No, you wait for the movie. | 不用,你等电影版出来就好了 |
[03:41] | I want that free sub. | 我想吃免费的三明治 |
[03:44] | You don’t need the card. | 你不需要卡的 |
[03:46] | High-end hoagie outfit like that. It’s all computerized. | 这些高端的三明治店 都是用计算机管理的 |
[03:49] | Technology. They’re cloning sheep now. | 高科技,就像克隆羊一样 |
[03:52] | No, no, no. They’re not cloning sheep. It’s the same sheep. | 不,不,不,他们不是克隆羊 是同一只羊 |
[03:56] | I saw Harry Blackstone do that trick with two goats and a handkerchief… | 我看到哈利・布莱克斯通 在迪安・马丁的节目上 |
[03:59] | …on the old Dean Martin Show. | 用两只山羊和一张手帕玩过这个把戏 |
[04:03] | Now I gotta get ahold of Denim Vest. | 现在我得去找牛仔马甲男了 |
[04:05] | Why don’t you try your blow off number, see if he’s called it? | 你干嘛打打看你给他的假号码 看他打过没有 |
[04:08] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[04:15] | Yeah, go. | 是,说 |
[04:17] | What? | 什么? |
[04:19] | Really? | 真的? |
[04:21] | Yeah, okay. Yeah. Bye. | 是,好的,是,再见 |
[04:23] | Great news. Yeah, the strike’s been settled. I’m going back to work. | 好消息,罢工结束了,我回去工作了 |
[04:27] | -What strike? -H & H Bagels. | – 什么罢工? – 百吉饼店的罢工 |
[04:29] | That’s where I worked. | 我在那里工作 |
[04:31] | -You? -Worked? | – 你? – 有工作? |
[04:32] | -Bagels? -Yeah, look, see? | – 百吉饼店? – 是啊,看,看到没? |
[04:33] | I still have my business card. | 我还留着名片 |
[04:35] | Yeah, we’ve been on strike for 1 2 years. | 是,我们罢工了12年 |
[04:38] | Hey, I remember seeing those guys picketing out there. | 对哦,我记得看过那些人在外面抗议 |
[04:40] | But I haven’t seen them in a long time. | 但我很长时间没看过他们了 |
[04:42] | H & H wouldn’t let us use their bathroom… | 在我们抗议的时候… |
[04:45] | …while we were picketing. | 百吉饼店不让我们用洗手间 |
[04:46] | They were cramping our solidarity. | 他们破坏我们团结 |
[04:50] | What were your demands? | 你们要求些什么? |
[04:52] | Yeah, five thirty-five an hour, and that’s what they’re paying now. | 五块三毛五的时薪,他们现在答应了 |
[04:56] | I believe that’s the new minimum wage. | 我想这是新规定的最低时薪 |
[04:58] | And now you know who to thank for that. | 现在你知道该感谢谁了吧 |
[05:00] | -All right, I gotta go. -Why didn’t you ever mention this? | – 好了,我得走了 – 怎么没有听你说过这个? |
[05:04] | Well, Jerry, I didn’t want you to know I was out of work. | 嗯,杰瑞,我不想让你知道我没工作 |
[05:07] | It’s embarrassing. | 这很丢脸的 |
[05:13] | All right, everybody, I’m back. | 大家好,我回来了 |
[05:17] | -Who are you? -Cosmo Kramer. Strike’s over. | – 你哪位? – 科兹莫・克莱默,罢工结束了 |
[05:21] | Oh, yeah, Kramer. | 噢,是啊,克莱默 |
[05:23] | Didn’t any of the other guys come back? | 其他人没回来吗? |
[05:25] | No. I’m sure they all got other jobs like 1 0 years ago. | 没有 我想他们十年前已经找到其它工作了 |
[05:29] | What? Man. | 什么?天哪 |
[05:31] | Well, it kind of makes you wonder what it was all for. | 嗯,不禁让人嘀咕这罢工到底是为什么 |
[05:35] | I could use someone for the holidays. | 假日我正好缺帮手 |
[05:37] | All right. Toss me an apron. Let’s bagel. | 好吧,扔个围裙给我 |
[05:43] | -What are those? -Those are raisin bagels. | 咱们开始吧 |
[05:47] | I never thought I’d live to see that. | – 这些是什么? – 葡萄干百吉饼 没想到能活着见到这种百吉饼 |
[05:50] | So anyway, I’ve been giving out your phone number as my standard fake. | 我一直把你的电话号码 作为我的假号码给人 |
[05:54] | So you’re Elaine Benes. | 你就是伊莲・贝尼斯 |
[05:57] | We’ve been getting calls for you for five years. | 五年来一直有人打这个电话找你 |
[06:01] | So listen, when this guy calls, if you could just give him my real number. | 听着,如果这个人打电话过来 你可不可以给他我的真实号码 |
[06:04] | Hey, Charlie, guess who’s here? Elaine Benes. | 嘿,查理,猜猜看谁来了 伊莲・贝尼斯 |
[06:07] | Elaine Benes? | 伊莲・贝尼斯? |
[06:10] | Elaine Benes. | 伊莲・贝尼斯 |
[06:14] | You make a lot of man friends. You know who’s a man? | 你交了很多男性朋友 你知道谁是男人? |
[06:18] | Charlie here. He’s a man. You know who else? Me. | 查理,他是个男人 还有谁是男人?我是 |
[06:22] | -I’m a man. | -I’m a man. – 我是男人 – 我是男人 |
[06:25] | Oh, my. | 噢,天哪 |
[06:28] | I’ll have this Vest guy call your real number. | 我会把你的真实号码给这个马甲男的 |
[06:30] | You just give it to me… | 你把号码写给我 |
[06:34] | …and that way I’ll have it. | 这样我就有你的号码了 |
[06:37] | My number? | 我的号码? |
[06:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:43] | Well, here you go. | 嗯,就这个 |
[06:47] | And tell you what, put a sawbuck on Captain Nemo in the third at Belmont. | 还有,我押十美金,赌尼莫船长跑第三 |
[06:54] | Hey, Jerry. | 嘿,杰瑞 |
[06:56] | -Hey, Tim. -What’s up? | – 嘿,提姆 – 干嘛呢? |
[06:57] | I’m having dinner with a girl I met at your party. | 我在你的聚会上认识了个女孩 现在正跟她吃晚饭呢 |
[07:02] | Jerry. Hi. | 杰瑞,你好 |
[07:06] | -Gwen? -Yeah. | – 格温? – 是啊 |
[07:09] | -Really? -Yeah. | – 真的? – 是啊 |
[07:12] | Come on, our table’s ready. | 快来,我们的桌子好了 |
[07:18] | So attractive one day, not attractive the next. | 所以吸引力一时有 而另一时又没有了 |
[07:21] | -Have you come across this? -Yes, I am familiar with the syndrome. | – 你遇到过这种情况吗? – 是,我对这种情况很熟悉 |
[07:25] | -She’s a two-face. -Like the Batman villain? | – 她是双面人 – 就像蝙蝠侠里的坏角色? |
[07:29] | lf that helps you. | 如果这个理解能帮到你的话 |
[07:32] | lf I ask her out again, I don’t know who’s showing up. | 如果我再约她出来, 我不知道谁回来赴约 |
[07:34] | The good, the bad, or the ugly. | 好的那个,坏的那个,还是丑的那个 |
[07:36] | -Clint Eastwood. -Yeah. | – 就像克林特・伊斯伍德 – 是啊 |
[07:38] | Hey, check this out. | 嘿,来看这个 |
[07:39] | I gotta give Christmas presents at Kruger… | 在公司里,我得送圣诞礼物出去 |
[07:41] | …so I’m pulling a Whatley. | 所以我就学瓦特里了 |
[07:43] | A donation has been made in your name to the Human Fund. | 以您的名义捐款给人类基金 |
[07:46] | -What is that? -Made it up. | – 这是什么? – 我编的 |
[07:49] | The Human Fund. Money for people. | 人类基金 给人类的钱 |
[07:53] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[07:55] | It has a certain understated stupidity. | 这是一种被低估的愚蠢 |
[07:58] | The Outlaw Josey Wales. | 出自《不法之徒韦尔斯》 (1976年的美国电影) |
[08:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:03] | -Bagels on the house. -Hey. | – 请大家吃百吉饼 – 嘿 |
[08:06] | -How was your first day? -Oh, fantastic. | – 第一天上班感觉怎样? – 噢,非常棒 |
[08:08] | It felt so good to get my hands back in that dough. | 把手重新放进生面团的感觉好极了 |
[08:12] | -Your hands were in the dough? -No, I didn’t make these bagels. | – 你的手放在生面团里? – 没有,这些百吉饼不是我做的 |
[08:17] | Yeah, they’re day-olds. The homeless won’t even touch them. | 嗯,这些都过期了 流浪汉都不屑于吃这个 |
[08:20] | We try to fool them by putting a few fresh ones on top… | 我们把几个新鲜的放在上面 想骗他们 |
[08:23] | …but they dig, they test. | 可是他们把下面的翻出来检查 |
[08:27] | -All right. I’m out of here. -Happy Festivus. | – 好了,我走了 – 福斯特福节快乐 |
[08:32] | -What’s Festivus? -When George was– | – 什么是福斯特福节? – 乔治小的时候… |
[08:33] | -No. -His father– | – 别说了 – 他父亲… |
[08:35] | Stop it. It’s nothing. | 别说了,这没什么 |
[08:36] | It’s a stupid holiday my father invented. lt doesn’t exist. | 我父亲发明的一个 根本就不存在的愚蠢节日 |
[08:40] | Happy Festivus, Georgie. | 福斯特福节快乐,乔治 |
[08:44] | Frank invented a holiday? He’s so prolific. | 弗兰克发明了一个节日? 他太有创意了 |
[08:48] | Kramer. Listen, I got a little phone relay going. | 克莱默,听着 有件关于电话的事情 |
[08:51] | So if a guy calls H & H and he’s looking for me, you take a message. | 如果有人打电话到百吉饼店找我 你帮我留个言 |
[08:55] | You’re still trying to get that free sub? | 你还在想免费三明治的事啊? |
[08:57] | Hey, I have spent a lot of time and I have eaten a lot of crap… | 嘿,我已经花了很多时间 吃了很多垃圾一样的三明治 |
[09:02] | …to get to where I am today, and I am not throwing it all away now. | 才得到今天的成绩 所以我现在决不放弃 |
[09:07] | Is there a captain’s hat involved in this? | 是不是还有艇长帽? |
[09:09] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[09:12] | Kramer, I got your message. | 克莱默,我收到你的消息了 |
[09:14] | I haven’t celebrated Festivus in years. | 我已经很多年没有庆祝福斯特福节了 |
[09:17] | -What is your interest? -Well, just tell me everything. | – 你想知道什么? – 把一切都告诉我吧 |
[09:21] | Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. | 很多年前的圣诞节 我去给儿子买个洋娃娃 |
[09:25] | I reached for the last one they had, but so did another man. | 我伸手去拿店里的最后一个洋娃娃 另外一个男人也看上这个娃娃 |
[09:30] | As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way. | 我对他大打出手的时候, 意识到应该有别的解决方法 |
[09:35] | -What happened to the doll? -lt was destroyed. | – 洋娃娃怎么样了? – 毁掉了 |
[09:37] | But out of that a new holiday was born. | 但从此以后,新的节日诞生了 |
[09:41] | A Festivus for the rest of us. | 我们开始福斯特福节 |
[09:44] | That must have been some kind of doll. | 这洋娃娃一定很特别 |
[09:47] | She was. | 是很特别 |
[09:51] | Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐,圣诞快乐 |
[09:54] | Oh, Sandy, here is a little something for you. | 噢,桑迪,送给你点小东西 |
[10:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:02] | Phil, loved those cigars. lncoming. | 菲尔,我喜欢那些雪茄 接着 |
[10:07] | -Mr. Kruger, sir. Merry Christmas. -Not if you could see our books. | – 克拉格先生,圣诞快乐 – 看不到我们的书,就另当别论了 |
[10:11] | -What is this? -The Human Fund. | – 这是什么? – 人类基金 |
[10:15] | -Whatever. -Exactly. | – 随便吧 – 嗯 |
[10:17] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[10:18] | And at the Festivus dinner you gather your family around and tell them… | 福斯特福节晚餐的时候, 把全家召集在一起,告诉他们 |
[10:22] | …all the ways they have disappointed you over the past year. | 过去一年他们让你失望的地方 |
[10:26] | -And is there a tree? -No. lnstead there’s a pole. | – 有圣诞树吗? – 没有,只有一根管子 |
[10:29] | Requires no decoration. I find tinsel distracting. | 不用任何装饰 我觉得金属亮片很烦人 |
[10:34] | Frank, this new holiday of yours, it’s scratching me right where I itch. | 弗兰克,你的这个新节日 让我心里痒痒的 |
[10:38] | -Let’s do it then. -All right. | – 我们来庆祝吧 – 好的 |
[10:39] | Festivus is back. I’ll get the pole out of the crawl space. | 福斯特福节回来了 我去找个管子 |
[10:44] | -Hello, Frank. -Hello, woman. | – 弗兰克,你好 – 女人,你好 |
[10:47] | Kramer. Kramer. Any word from the Vest? | 克莱默,克莱默 马甲男有打电话来吗? |
[10:49] | No, no. | 没有 |
[10:51] | Listen, Harry, I need the 23rd off. | 哈利,我23号请假 |
[10:53] | Hey, I hired you to work during the holidays. This is the holidays. | 嘿,我请你来上假日的班 现在就是假日 |
[10:57] | -But it’s Festivus. -What? | – 但这可是福斯特福节啊 – 什么节? |
[10:59] | You’re infringing on my right to celebrate new holidays. | 你在侵犯我庆祝新假日的权利 |
[11:02] | -That’s not a right. -Well, it’s going to be… | – 这不是权利 – 嗯,很快就会成为我的权利了 |
[11:05] | …because I’m going back on strike. | 因为我要回去继续罢工了 |
[11:07] | Yeah, it’s a walkout. | 是的,开始罢工 |
[11:09] | I gotta stay and wait for the call. | 我得待在这里等电话 |
[11:11] | You’re siding with management? | 你跟管理层站一条战线? |
[11:12] | -No. I’m just– -Scab. | – 没有,我只是… – 工贼 |
[11:14] | Scab. Scab. | 工贼,工贼 |
[11:18] | -Hey. -Boy, am I glad to see you. | – 嘿 – 嘿,很高兴见到你 |
[11:21] | -You were expecting someone else? -You never know. | – 你还在等其他人吗? – 这难说 |
[11:23] | You know, you might want to take the tunnel. | 请走隧道吧 |
[11:26] | So, what do you feel like eating? Chinese or ltalian? | 你想吃什么?中餐还是意大利菜? |
[11:32] | I could go either way. | 都可以 |
[11:35] | You’re telling me. | 你说了算 |
[11:43] | So she was switching back and forth? | 她就不停地来回转变? |
[11:45] | The whole time. | 整晚时间都是 |
[11:46] | She was like a 3D baseball card that changes depending on the angle. | 就像是三维棒球卡片,随着角度不同而转变 |
[11:50] | So one minute she’s pretty and at the plate… | 所以这一分钟她是漂亮的 |
[11:53] | …and the next she’s ugly and advancing the runners. | 下一分钟她就变丑了 |
[11:56] | -So, what happened next? -Well, we stopped by here… | – 然后怎么样了? – 我们就来了这里 |
[11:59] | …and the only place she always looked good… | 唯一一个她看上去漂亮的地方 |
[12:02] | …was in that back booth over there. | 是那后面的一个座位 |
[12:04] | Just bring her here. This is all you really need. | 那就带她来这里 这就是你需要的 |
[12:06] | I can’t just keep bringing her to the coffee shop. | 我不能一直把她带到咖啡店里来 |
[12:08] | I mean, what if things, you know, progress? | 我是说,如果事情有发展呢? |
[12:11] | Lights out. | 那就关灯 |
[12:13] | All right, I’ll give it a shot. I do really like this coffee shop. | 好吧,我试试看 我真是很喜欢这个咖啡店 |
[12:19] | -Nice cuff links, by the way. -Office Christmas gift. | – 另外,袖扣不错 – 办公室的圣诞礼物 |
[12:22] | I tell you, this Human Fund is a gold mine. | 我跟你说,人类基金真是个金矿 |
[12:24] | That’s not a French cuff shirt, you know? | 这不是法国袖扣衬衫,你知道的吧? |
[12:26] | I know, I cut the button off and poked a hole. | 我知道,我把纽扣剪掉了,然后戳了个洞 |
[12:29] | Oh, that’s classy. | 噢,真时髦 |
[12:34] | Well, happy Festivus. | 福斯特福节快乐 |
[12:36] | What is that? ls that the pole? | 这是什么?是节日管子吗? |
[12:38] | George, Festivus is your heritage. It’s part of who you are. | 乔治,福斯特福节是你要继承的东西 这是你的一部分 |
[12:43] | That’s why I hate it. | 所以我恨它 |
[12:45] | There’s a big dinner Tuesday night at Frank’s house. Everyone’s invited. | 周二晚上在弗兰克家吃晚餐,请大家一起来 |
[12:51] | George… | 乔治 |
[12:52] | …you’re forgetting how much Festivus has meant to us all. | 你忘了福斯特福节对我们的意义了 |
[12:56] | I brought one of the cassette tapes. | 我带来一个录音带 |
[12:59] | –Read that poem. –I can’t read it. I need my glasses. | – 朗读那首诗 – 我看不见,我没戴眼镜 |
[13:02] | You don’t need glasses. You’re just weak. You’re weak. | 你不需要眼镜 你就是太没用,你没用 |
[13:05] | Leave him alone. | 别闹他了 |
[13:08] | All right, George. It’s time for the Festivus feats of strength. | 好的,乔治,到角斗的时间了 |
[13:14] | Oh, no. Turn it off. There’s no feats of strength. I hate Festivus. | 噢,不要听了,关了它 不要角斗比赛,我恨福斯特福节 |
[13:20] | We had some good times. | 我们以前还是很开心的 |
[13:22] | -Hey. -Hi, there. This is Kramer and Frank. | – 嘿 – 你好啊,这是克莱默和弗兰克 |
[13:27] | -Hi. -Hello. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[13:31] | -So you ready to go? -Why don’t we stay here? | – 可以走了吗? – 我们就待在这里吧 |
[13:34] | The back booth just opened up. | 后面那个座位的人刚走了 |
[13:43] | Now, this is a good-looking booth. | 好了,这个座位让你很漂亮 |
[13:48] | Get Festivus. Hey, no bagel, no bagel, no bagel, no bagel. | 过福斯特福节吧 嘿,别吃百吉饼,别吃百吉饼 别吃百吉饼,别吃百吉饼 |
[13:50] | Hey, no bagel, no bagel, no bagel…. | 嘿,别吃百吉饼,别吃百吉饼 别吃百吉饼 |
[13:53] | Lady, if you want a sandwich, I’ll make you a sandwich. | 女士,如果你要三明治 我就给你做一个 |
[13:56] | I want the one that I earned. | 我就要我挣到的那一个 |
[14:00] | I’ll get it. I’ll get it. | 我来接,我来接 |
[14:02] | H & H and Elaine. Elaine, you should get out of there. | 这里是百吉饼店,我是伊莲 伊莲,你赶紧离开那里 |
[14:05] | I sabotaged the bagel machine last night. It’s going down. | 昨晚我破坏了百吉饼店的机器 很快就要坏掉了 |
[14:08] | -What did you do? -You’ve been warned. | – 你干了些什么? – 我已经通知过你了 |
[14:11] | Oh, hi. | 噢,你好 |
[14:15] | -Hey, the steam valve broke. -Can we still make bagels? | – 蒸汽阀坏了 – 还可以做百吉饼吗? |
[14:18] | Sure. It’s just a little steamy. | 可以,就是蒸汽有点多 |
[14:22] | How do you like your bagels now? | 现在你要怎么做百吉饼? |
[14:32] | George, I got something for you. | 乔治,我问你个事情 |
[14:34] | I’m supposed to find a charity… | 我得找个慈善组织 |
[14:36] | …and throw some of the company’s money at it. | 捐点公司的钱出去 |
[14:38] | They all seem the same to me, so, what’s the difference? | 我看他们都一样,也没什么区别 |
[14:42] | -Twenty thousand dollars? -Made out to the Human Fund. | – 两万块钱? – 捐给人类基金 |
[14:47] | Gee. | 天哪 |
[14:49] | Oh, damn, I’ve locked myself out of my office again. | 噢,该死,我又把自己锁门外了 |
[14:53] | All right. I’m going home. | 好吧,回家了 |
[15:01] | Jerry, how many times do we have to come to this place? | 杰瑞,我们得来这个地方多少次啊? |
[15:05] | Why? It’s our place. | 咋了?这是我们的地方 |
[15:07] | I just found a rubber band in my soup. | 我刚在汤里发现了一个橡皮圈 |
[15:09] | Well, I know who’s cooking today. | 嗯,我知道今天谁在煮饭了 |
[15:11] | -Hey, surprise, surprise. -Hey, Georgie. | – 嘿,有个惊喜要告诉你 – 嘿,乔治 |
[15:15] | I think I’m just gonna go. | 我得走了 |
[15:18] | I’ll be here. | 我会在这里的 |
[15:20] | -Hey, soup. -She didn’t touch it. | – 嘿,是汤啊 – 她没吃过的 |
[15:26] | Paco. | 帕克 |
[15:30] | Hey, take a look at this. | 嘿,看下这个 |
[15:36] | Twenty thousand dollars from Kruger? You’re not keeping this. | 克拉格给了两万块钱? 这个你可不能留 |
[15:39] | -I don’t know. -Excuse me? | – 说不好 – 你说什么? |
[15:42] | I’ve been thinking, this might be my chance… | 我在想,这可能是 |
[15:44] | …to start giving back. | 我开始回报的机会 |
[15:46] | You wanna give something back? Start with the $20,000. | 你想回报? 从这两万块钱开始吧 |
[15:49] | -I’m serious. -You’re gonna start your own charity? | – 我是认真的 – 你要成立个基金组织吗? |
[15:52] | I think I could be a philanthropist. A kick-ass philanthropist. | 我觉得我可以成为慈善家, 一个厉害的慈善家 |
[15:55] | I would have all this money and people would love me. | 我有钱,人们也爱我 |
[15:59] | Then, they would come to me and beg. | 然后,他们会来求我 |
[16:01] | And if I felt like it, I would help them out… | 如果我感觉好,我会帮他们 |
[16:03] | …and then, they would owe me big time. | 然后,他们就欠我很多人情 |
[16:06] | The first thing I’m gonna need is a driver. | 我得先请个司机 |
[16:10] | No bagel, no bagel, no bagel, no bagel, no bagel. | 别吃百吉饼,别吃百吉饼 别吃百吉饼,别吃百吉饼 |
[16:12] | Kramer, Vest just called. | 克莱默,马甲男刚打电话给我了 |
[16:15] | Yamahama, it’s fright night. | 天哪,可真够吓人的 |
[16:19] | Oh, yeah. I got a little steam bath. | 噢,是,我就像刚做了个蒸气浴 |
[16:20] | Listen, in 1 0 minutes, I’m gonna have my hands on that Atomic Sub card. | 听着,十分钟后 我就可以拿到原子三明治卡了 |
[16:25] | And? | 然后呢? |
[16:27] | Free sub. | 免费三明治 |
[16:30] | -I’ll see you. -Yeah. | – 回见 – 好 |
[16:34] | -Kramer. Hi. -Oh, hello. | – 克莱默,你好 – 噢,你好 |
[16:37] | It’s Gwen. We met at the coffee shop. | 我是格温,我们在咖啡店见过的 |
[16:40] | I’m dating your friend, Jerry. | 我是你朋友杰瑞的女朋友 |
[16:42] | Oh, I don’t know who you really are… | 噢,我不知道你是谁 |
[16:45] | …but I’ve seen Jerry’s girlfriend and she’s not you. | 可我见过杰瑞的女朋友,不是你 |
[16:49] | You’re much better looking and like a foot taller. | 你更漂亮,比她高一点 |
[16:52] | That’s why we’re always hiding in that coffee shop. | 这就是我们一直躲在那个咖啡店的原因了 |
[16:56] | -He’s afraid of getting caught. -Oh, he’s a tomcat. | – 他怕被他女朋友看到 – 噢,他是到处跟女人鬼混的人 |
[17:00] | Steve. | 斯蒂夫 |
[17:02] | -It’s Elaine. -From Tim Whatley’s party? | – 我是伊莲 – 提姆・瓦特里家聚会的那个伊莲? |
[17:05] | -Yeah. -You look… | – 是的 – 你看上去 |
[17:08] | …different. | 不一样了 |
[17:09] | I see you’re still sticking with the denim. | 你还是穿牛仔啊 |
[17:12] | Do you have that card that I gave you? | 我给你的那张卡还在吗? |
[17:14] | Well, I had it back at my place… | 放家里了 |
[17:17] | …but I can’t go there now. I’ll give it to you later or something. | 可我现在不能回去 晚点我再给你吧 |
[17:20] | No, no, no. You give me your number. | 不,不,不 你把你的电话号码给我 |
[17:23] | Okay. Sure. | 好,没问题 |
[17:26] | -Do you have the mumps? -No. | – 你有腮腺炎吗? – 没有 |
[17:28] | -Typhoid? -No. | – 伤寒呢? – 没有 |
[17:31] | Yamahama. | 天哪 |
[17:38] | A fake number. Blimey. | 假号码,哎呀 |
[17:44] | George, we’ve got a problem. | 乔治,我们遇到个问题 |
[17:46] | There’s a memo here from accounting… | 会计部门给我发了个东西 |
[17:49] | …telling me there’s no such thing as the Human Fund. | 告诉我没有人类基金这回事 |
[17:55] | Well, there could be. | 嗯,可以有啊 |
[17:58] | But there isn’t. | 但是没有 |
[18:01] | Well, I could– I could give the money back. Here. | 我可以,可以把钱还给你,拿着 |
[18:05] | George, I don’t get it. | 乔治,我不明白了 |
[18:07] | lf there’s no Human Fund, those donation cards were fake. | 如果没有人类基金的话 那么那些捐款的卡就是假的 |
[18:13] | You better have a damn good reason… | 你最好能有好的理由 |
[18:15] | …why you gave me a fake Christmas gift. | 来解释你为什么给我假的圣诞节礼物 |
[18:17] | Well, sir, I gave out the fake card because… | 嗯,先生,我发假的捐款卡是因为 |
[18:23] | …l don’t really celebrate Christmas. | 我不庆祝圣诞节 |
[18:27] | I celebrate Festivus. | 我过的是福斯特福节 |
[18:30] | -Vemonus? -Festivus, sir. | – 福摩纳斯节? – 是福斯特福节,先生 |
[18:33] | And I was afraid that I would be persecuted for my beliefs. | 我怕我会因为我的信仰受到迫害 |
[18:38] | They drove my family out of Bayside, sir. | 他们把我家人从贝赛城赶出来,先生 |
[18:40] | -Are you making all this up too? -Oh, no, sir. | – 这些也是你编的吧? – 噢,不是的,先生 |
[18:43] | Festivus is all too real and I could prove it…if I have to. | 福斯特福节是完全真实的,如果必须的话 我可以证明的 |
[18:50] | Yeah, you probably should. | 是,你应该证明一下 |
[18:54] | -Happy Festivus. -George. This is a surprise. | – 福斯特福节快乐 – 乔治,这真是个惊喜啊 |
[18:57] | -Who’s the suit? -Yo, Dad, this is my boss Mr. Kruger. | – 这位是谁? – 爸爸,这是我的老板克拉格先生 |
[19:02] | -Have you seen the pole? -No, he doesn’t need to see the pole. | – 你看到那管子没? – 不,他不用看那管子 |
[19:05] | He’s gonna see it. | 他得看一下 |
[19:09] | Happy Festivus. | 福斯特福节快乐 |
[19:11] | Yamahama. | 我的天呀 |
[19:13] | I didn’t have time to go home. What are you doing here? | 我没时间回家 你在这里做什么? |
[19:16] | -Embracing my roots. -They nailed you on the 20 G’s? | – 回老家看看 – 被逼来的吧? |
[19:18] | Busted cold. | 被你说中了 |
[19:21] | It’s made from aluminum. Very high strength to weight ratio. | 这是铝制的,强度重量比非常高 |
[19:25] | I find your belief system fascinating. | 我觉得你的信仰体系非常有意思 |
[19:30] | Hey, Happy Festivus, everyone. | 嘿,福斯特福节快乐 |
[19:33] | -Hello, again, Miss Benes. -What are you doing here? | – 又见到你了,贝尼斯小姐 – 你在这里做什么? |
[19:37] | Damnedest thing. Me and Charlie were calling to ask you out… | 很奇怪,我和查理想打电话约你出来 |
[19:41] | …and we got this bagel place. | 结果打到了百吉饼店里 |
[19:43] | I told them I was just about to see you. It’s a Festivus miracle. | 我跟他们说我正要来见你 这是福斯特福节的奇迹 |
[19:48] | -Dinner’s ready. -Let’s begin. | – 晚餐准备好了 – 开始吃吧 |
[19:54] | Dr. Van Nostrand. | 瓦・纳斯德博士 |
[19:57] | Oh, that’s right. | 噢,没事 |
[20:00] | Welcome, newcomers. | 欢迎新来的人 |
[20:03] | The tradition of Festivus begins with the airing of grievances. | 传统的福斯特福节从发牢骚开始 |
[20:08] | I got a lot of problems with you people… | 我对你们都有意见 |
[20:11] | …and now you’re gonna hear about it. | 现在给我听着 |
[20:14] | Yo, Kruger. | 你,克拉格 |
[20:16] | My son tells me your company stinks. | 我的儿子告诉我你的公司很糟糕 |
[20:18] | Oh, God. | 噢,天哪 |
[20:21] | Quiet, you’ll get yours in a minute. | 别出声,一会儿再说你 |
[20:24] | Kruger. | 克拉格 |
[20:25] | You couldn’t smooth a silk sheet if you had a hot date with a babe– | 如果你跟美女有约会 你却不能抚平丝绸床单 |
[20:32] | I lost my train of thought. | 我思路中断了 |
[20:38] | -Jerry. -Gwen? | – 杰瑞 – 格温? |
[20:40] | -How did you know I was here? -Kramer told me. | – 你怎么知道我在这里? – 克莱默告诉我的 |
[20:43] | Another Festivus miracle. | 另一个福斯特福节的奇迹 |
[20:48] | I guess this is the ugly girl I’ve been hearing about. | 我猜这就是我听说的那个丑女孩 |
[20:52] | Hey, I was in a shvitz for six hours. Give me a break. | 嘿,我在蒸汽房待了六个小时 饶了我吧 |
[20:57] | Gwen. Gwen, wait. | 格温,格温,等等 |
[21:02] | Bad lighting on the porch. | 走廊光线真不好 |
[21:04] | -Hey, how did my horse do? -He had to be shot. | – 嘿,我下注的马跑得怎样? – 他被枪杀了 |
[21:10] | And now as Festivus rolls on, we come to the feats of strength. | 我们现在来进行 福斯特福节角斗比赛 |
[21:14] | Not the feats of strength. | 不要来这个角斗比赛 |
[21:16] | This year the honor goes to Mr. Kramer. | 今年这个荣誉交给克莱默先生 |
[21:20] | Oh, gee, Frank, I’m sorry. I gotta go. | 噢,天哪,弗兰克,对不起,我得走了 |
[21:22] | I have to work a double shift at H & H. | 我得去百吉饼店加班 |
[21:24] | -I thought you were on strike. -Yeah, well, I caved. | – 你在罢工啊 – 是啊,好吧,我投降了 |
[21:27] | I mean, I really had to use their bathroom. | 我是说,我不得不使用他们的卫生间 |
[21:29] | Frank, no offense, but this holiday’s a little… | 弗兰克,不是想冒犯您,但是这个节日有点… |
[21:32] | …out there. | …太过了 |
[21:34] | Hey, Kramer, you can’t go. | 嘿,克莱默,你不能离开 |
[21:35] | Who’s gonna do the feats of strength? | 谁来跟我角斗? |
[21:37] | How about George? | 乔治来好不好? |
[21:40] | Good thinking, Cougar. | 主意不错,美洲狮 |
[21:43] | Until you pin me, George, Festivus is not over. | 除非你打倒我,乔治 不然福斯特福节可没完 |
[21:47] | Oh, please. Somebody stop this. | 噢,拜托,谁来阻止这个吧 |
[21:50] | Let’s rumble. | 我们开打吧 |
[21:53] | -I think you can take him, Georgie. -Hey, come on. Be sensible. | – 我觉得你可以打败他,乔治 – 嘿,得了,有点判断力好不好 |
[21:56] | Stop crying and fight your father. | 别哭了,快去跟你父亲打啊 |
[21:59] | -Oh, I give. I give. -This is the best Festivus ever. | – 噢,我投降,我投降 – 这是最好的福斯特福节 |
[22:32] | All right. That’s enough. You’re fired. | 好了,够了,你被开除了 |
[22:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |