| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:05] | When are they gonna have the flying cars? | 他们什么时候才会有能飞的车? | 
| [00:07] | Yeah, they have been promising that. | 是的,我记得他们做过广告 | 
| [00:09] | Years. When we were kids it seemed like it was around the corner. | 没错,我们小时候总觉得到处都是 | 
| [00:12] | I think Ed Begley Jr. has one. | 艾德·贝格利有一辆吧 | 
| [00:14] | No, that’s just electric. | 没有,那是辆电动的 | 
| [00:16] | What about Harrison Ford? He had one in Blade Runner. | 那哈里森·福特呢? 他在《银翼杀手》里有一辆 | 
| [00:19] | That was a cool one. | 非常酷 | 
| [00:21] | Well, what’s the competition? Chitty Chitty Bang Bang? | 还有更酷的吗?《飞天万能车》? | 
| [00:23] | What do you think the big holdup is? | 到底为什么一直没有“飞车”呢? | 
| [00:25] | The government is very touchy about us being in the air. | 我们要能上天,政府会很恼火的 | 
| [00:29] | Let us run on the ground much as we want. | 我们还是老老实实待在地面上吧 | 
| [00:31] | Anything in the air is a big production. | 凡事上了天就变成大事件了 | 
| [00:33] | Yeah, right. And what about the floating cities? | 是的,没错,什么时候会有浮空城市呢? | 
| [00:35] | -And the underwater bubble cities? -It’s like we’re living in the ’50s here. | – 再给你建一个水下气泡城市? – 如今的生活跟50年代有什么区别? | 
| [00:42] | That’s good suspension. | 避震效果不错 | 
| [00:44] | Would you stop it? You’ll have plenty of time to destroy it after I get it. | 你能不能别闹了? 我买过之后你有大把时间折腾它 | 
| [00:48] | Hey, George, I’m buying this car. | 嗨,乔治,我买这辆车 | 
| [00:51] | What is wrong with you? You never tell them you like the car. | 你说什么啊?千万别告诉他们你喜欢这车 | 
| [00:55] | You’re not sure what you want. You don’t even know why you’re here. | 你要装着什么都不确定的样子 甚至别让别人知道自己来这做什么 | 
| [00:59] | That vein again. | 别太激动 | 
| [01:01] | -I’m starving. I should’ve had lunch. -It’ll be 20 minutes. | – 我饿过头了,早该吃午饭了 – 还有20分钟 | 
| [01:04] | I told you, Puddy’s getting me an insider deal. | 我跟你说过,帕迪答应给我内部价 | 
| [01:07] | Since when is Elaine’s boyfriend selling cars? | 伊莲的男友从什么时候开始卖汽车的? | 
| [01:09] | -I thought he was a mechanic. -I guess he graduated. | – 我以为他是机修工 – 我想他应该出师了 | 
| [01:11] | Easy move. Go from screwing you behind your back… | 他倒也轻松,以前背后忽悠… | 
| [01:14] | …to screwing you right to your face. | 现在当面忽悠 | 
| [01:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [01:19] | Puddy’s just gonna give you the car, huh? You’ll see. | 你以为帕迪会直接把车给你,是吧?别傻了 | 
| [01:21] | They stick you with the undercoating, rustproofing, dealer prep. | 他们准备好了底漆,防锈的经销商等着你呢 | 
| [01:24] | Suddenly you’re on your back like a turtle. | 你会突然意识到自己像乌龟被掀翻一样郁闷 | 
| [01:26] | -All right, calm down. -My father had a car-salesman buddy. | – 行了,冷静点, – 我老爸有个朋友是卖汽车的 | 
| [01:29] | He was gonna fix him up real nice. | 他早想狠狠修理他了 | 
| [01:31] | Next thing I know, I’m getting dropped off in a Le Car with a fabric sunroof. | 后来我才发现,我的车天窗是编织品做的 都陷下去了 | 
| [01:34] | All the kids are shouting at me, ”Hey, Le George. Bonjour, Le George. | 所有的孩子们都嘲笑我 “嗨,乔治,你好,乔治 | 
| [01:39] | Let’s stuff Le George in Le Locker.” | 乔治被塞到一个柜子里啦” | 
| [01:42] | I don’t think this thing is hooked up right. | 好像这个安的位置不对 | 
| [01:45] | All right, we’re going in. | 好了,我们进去吧 | 
| [01:48] | You got a good eye there. | 你真识货 | 
| [01:50] | I see you’ve noticed the unibody construction. | 你一定注意到了这个一体式车身结构 | 
| [01:53] | I’m Rick. Are you looking to buy or to lease? | 我叫里克,你是想买车呢还是租车? | 
| [01:55] | Borrow. From my friend. Yeah, he’ll by buying it. | 借,从我朋友那借,他很快就会买这款车 | 
| [01:59] | -Maybe I should talk to him. -Oh, I don’t think so. | – 也许我该找他谈谈 – 我想没必要了 | 
| [02:02] | No, he’s an entertainer. | 他是一个艺人 | 
| [02:03] | You know, all over the place. That’s where I come in. | 你知道,他很忙,所以让我来 | 
| [02:07] | -I see. So you’re his manag–? -Neighbor. That’s right. | – 明白了,所以你是他的经理…? – 邻居,没错 | 
| [02:11] | Why don’t we take this boiler out for a shakedown, huh? | 把车开出去遛遛,试驾一下,没意见吧? | 
| [02:18] | Look at these salesmen. | 看看这些促销 | 
| [02:21] | The only thing these guys fear is the walkout. | 他们最怕的是你掉头就走 | 
| [02:24] | No matter what they say, you say: | 别管他们说什么,你只需要说 | 
| [02:26] | -”I’ll walk out of here right now.” -Can I help you with something? | – “我马上就走” – 有什么可以帮忙的吗? | 
| [02:29] | Hold it. One more step and we’re walking! | 别动,再向前一步我们就走人! | 
| [02:33] | George. Sorry, we’re just waiting for David Puddy. | 乔治,对不起,我们在这等戴维·帕迪 | 
| [02:36] | He is. You don’t know what I’m doing. | 他在等,你并不知道我在这干吗 | 
| [02:40] | -Hey. | -Hey. – 嗨 – 嗨 | 
| [02:41] | -Sorry I’m late. -My new salesman boyfriend… | – 抱歉来晚了 – 我的新销售员男朋友… | 
| [02:44] | …took me out to celebrate his promotion. | …刚带我出去庆祝他晋升了 | 
| [02:46] | Oh, where’d you go? | 喔,你们去哪了? | 
| [02:48] | -To a restaurant. -Arby’s. | – 一家餐厅 – 阿比快餐店 | 
| [02:52] | I had the roast beef. | 我吃了烤牛肉 | 
| [02:55] | So I decided I’m gonna go with a 900 convertible. | 我打算买一辆900型号带顶蓬的车 | 
| [02:57] | All right, classic. High-five. | 好的,经典款,来,庆祝一下 | 
| [03:03] | Can you tell me where the Xerox machine is? | 你能告诉我复印机在哪吗? | 
| [03:05] | Oh, sure, babe. Salesmen-only copy room right there. | 当然,宝贝,销售员专用复印室就在那儿 | 
| [03:10] | Come on, I’ll show you the 900. | 来吧,我带你看看900 | 
| [03:11] | Yeah, you show us the 900. | 是嘛,你带我们看900 | 
| [03:17] | And look at these features, Mr. Kramer. | 还有,看下这些性能,克莱默先生 | 
| [03:19] | Antilock brakes, automatic climate control– | 防抱死系统,自动温控 | 
| [03:21] | Make a right at this corner, please. | 请在前面路口右转 | 
| [03:23] | –an adjustable steering wheel and– Oh, Mr. Kramer, you missed the turn. | 可调方向盘,还有… 噢,克莱默先生,你错过了路口 | 
| [03:27] | -No, no, no, I didn’t. -Well, that’s okay. | – 不,不, 不,我没有错过 – 好的, 没关系 | 
| [03:29] | Make this next right and swing back to the dealership. | 下个路口右转,再转回到经销店去 | 
| [03:31] | Well, it’s a test drive, right? I never drive around here. | 这是试驾,对吧?我从没来过这里 | 
| [03:35] | lf I’m gonna recommend this car… | 想要我推荐这款车… | 
| [03:37] | …l need to see that it’ll handle my daily routine. | …我得了解这车 能不能满足我日常业务需求 | 
| [03:39] | Well, where’re we going? | 好的,我们现在去哪? | 
| [03:41] | Just a little place I like to call You’ll See. | 一个小地方,名字叫…待会你就知道了 | 
| [03:47] | I’m starving. | 太饿了 | 
| [03:48] | You got any of those free doughnuts you use to soften people up? | 你这有没有免费的甜甜圈给顾客? | 
| [03:52] | By the Service Department. | 客服部旁边就是 | 
| [03:53] | All right, remember, no rustproofing. Commit to nothing. | 好的,记住,不要防锈,别做任何承诺 | 
| [03:58] | lf you have to speak, mumble. | 要是必须得说话,随便咕哝几句 | 
| [04:01] | -Au revoir, Le George. -Don’t think it can’t happen. | – 再见,乔治 – 别不当回事 | 
| [04:06] | Puddy, this is a pretty good move for you. | 帕迪,现在的工作不错 | 
| [04:08] | -No more grease monkey. -I don’t care for that term. | – 不会被别人叫“油猴子”了(修理工) – 我并不介意那样叫我 | 
| [04:12] | Oh, sorry, I didn’t know. | 对不起,我不知道 | 
| [04:14] | I don’t know too many monkeys who could take apart a fuel injector. | 我并不认为猴子能拆开喷油器 | 
| [04:18] | I saw one that could do sign language. | 我倒见过一个猴子会手语 | 
| [04:20] | Yeah, I saw that one. | 是的,我也见过 | 
| [04:22] | Koko. | 科科(迈克尔•杰克逊的宠物) | 
| [04:24] | Yeah, Koko. | 没错,科科 | 
| [04:26] | Right. Koko. | 对,科科 | 
| [04:28] | That chimp’s all right. High-five. | 那个猩猩很聪明,庆祝一下 | 
| [04:32] | Hey, hey, hey. What’s going on here? | 嘿,嘿,嘿,发生什么事了? | 
| [04:34] | You didn’t agree to anything. | 你没乱答应什么吧? | 
| [04:35] | No, we both just saw the same monkey. | 没有,我们恰好见过同一只猴子 | 
| [04:39] | Well, I got screwed on the doughnuts. | 我本来想拿甜甜圈 | 
| [04:42] | There were none left. | 发现已经一个不剩 | 
| [04:43] | There’s a vending machine. I can show you where it is. | 那有一个自动售货机,我可以带你过去 | 
| [04:46] | Hey, give me a dollar. | 嘿,给我一块钱 | 
| [04:47] | Where’s your money? | 你的钱呢? | 
| [04:49] | I’m here helping you. | 我在这帮你呢 | 
| [04:51] | Hey, where’s Puddy? The copy machine is broken. | 嘿,帕迪呢?复印机坏了 | 
| [04:54] | That’s what they want you to think. | 他们根本不想让你用罢了 | 
| [04:57] | Have you noticed your boyfriend has developed an annoying little habit? | 你有没注意到你男友有个挺讨厌的习惯? | 
| [05:01] | -The squinting? -No. | – 斜视? – 不是 | 
| [05:03] | -The staring? -No. | – 瞪眼? – 不是 | 
| [05:07] | He keeps asking me to give him a high-five. | 他一直要跟我击掌庆祝 | 
| [05:09] | I thought all guys do that. | 我以为所有男人都喜欢这样 | 
| [05:11] | Slapping hands is the lowest form of male-primate ritual. | 拍手是雄性灵长类动物最低级的礼仪 | 
| [05:15] | ln fact, some of them have moved on. They’re doing sign language now. | 事实上,那些动物都进步了 有些现在都用手语了 | 
| [05:18] | It’s that bad? | 那么糟糕? | 
| [05:19] | What do you think the Nazis were doing? That was the heil-five. | 你知道以前纳粹有什么礼仪吗? 就是:嗨,庆祝一下 | 
| [05:25] | lsn’t that from your act, like, 1 0 years ago? | 这不是你的表演吗,10年前? | 
| [05:28] | It was a good bit in the ’80s, and it’s still relatable today. | 80年代很赞,现在也还不错 | 
| [05:33] | Good news, we got a 900 in black. | 好消息,我们有一款黑色的900 | 
| [05:35] | That’s the hot color. High-five. | 非常抢手的颜色,庆祝一下 | 
| [05:39] | David, can you come help me fix the copy machine? Come on. | 戴维,你能不能帮我看看复印机?快点 | 
| [05:43] | You owe me five. | 欠我一个击掌庆祝 | 
| [05:46] | Twix. | 特趣(玛氏食品品牌,生产德芙等产品) | 
| [05:49] | B5. | |
| [06:06] | Come on. | 怎么搞的 | 
| [06:18] | Excuse me, do you have change of a dollar? | 打扰一下,你有没有一块钱零钱? | 
| [06:21] | No. | 没有 | 
| [06:26] | Could I trade you for another dollar? | 能不能跟你换一张? | 
| [06:28] | -Don’t have one. -Excuse me. | – 没有 – 等一下 | 
| [06:32] | When your wallet was open, I glanced inside… | 你刚才打开钱包的时候,我看到里面… | 
| [06:36] | …and I couldn’t help but notice that you have several crisp dollar bills. | …我无意中发现你有几张一块的零钱 | 
| [06:40] | You’re incorrect. | 你看错了 | 
| [06:42] | Perhaps you could look again, please. I’m very hungry. | 也许你可以再看一下,拜托了,我很饿 | 
| [06:46] | We had doughnuts earlier. | 我们之前提供甜甜圈 | 
| [06:52] | I guess everyone here enjoys giving the old scroogie, huh? | 我猜这里每个人都很享受这么小气的服务 | 
| [06:57] | You’re all doing a hell of a job. | 你们这些莫名其妙的人 | 
| [07:00] | What I would do with you. | 怎么办呢 | 
| [07:04] | Mr. Kramer, we’re really not allowed to use the cars to run errands. | 克莱默先生 我们真的不允许开车被人这样差遣 | 
| [07:07] | Now, look, Rick, I’m very close to giving this car… | 现在,看,里克,我已经很愿意把这辆车… | 
| [07:10] | …that my celebrity friend is considering, my full endorsement. | …推荐给我的名人朋友,完全没有异议 | 
| [07:13] | Well, let’s see if I can get a smile from these femininas. | 哦,我来看看我能不能吸引这些美女的眼光 | 
| [07:17] | Hey, ladies. It’s a Saab 900. What do you think? | 嘿,女士们,这是萨博900 你们觉得怎么样? | 
| [07:23] | Can I interest you in a little supplemental restraint? | 开这车够酷吗? | 
| [07:34] | I think the candy comes out over there. | 我觉得糖果都应该从那出来 | 
| [07:38] | People drop change down here, Jerry. | 一定有钱掉在这里,杰瑞 | 
| [07:41] | And they’re too lazy to pick it up. | 很多人懒得去捡 | 
| [07:43] | Either that or they’ve got a weird little hang-up about lying face down in filth. | 也有可能他们不想把脸贴在地上去找 | 
| [07:49] | Why don’t you just go to the cashier? | 你为什么不到收银台去? | 
| [07:51] | The cashier is at lunch, which is where I’d like to be. | 我是想去,收银台人吃饭去了 | 
| [07:54] | -How much was under there? -I think something bit me. | – 那底下找到多少钱? – 好像有东西咬了我一下 | 
| [07:58] | I just need another nickel. | 我还需要五分钱 | 
| [08:00] | Hey, Puddy thinks I should go for the CD player. What do you think? | 嘿,帕迪建议我买个CD机,你觉得呢? | 
| [08:04] | He’s got a live one. He’s just reeling this big fish in. | 他逮到一个活生生的猎物,正在收网呢 | 
| [08:08] | Hey, could I have my dollar back? | 嘿,那一块钱能不能还我? | 
| [08:09] | It’s wrinkled. It’s worthless. | 皱了,不值钱了 | 
| [08:30] | Come on. | 快出来 | 
| [08:31] | Jump! | 跳出来 | 
| [08:36] | They put out some more doughnuts. | 他们又开始供应甜甜圈了 | 
| [08:37] | -They did? -Last one. | – 真的? – 最后一个 | 
| [08:43] | Well, just one more errand and we can head back. | 再跑一段,我们就可以掉头了 | 
| [08:46] | Actually, it looks like we’re gonna need some gas. | 事实上,车要加油了 | 
| [08:49] | Well, how much gas you think is in there right now? | 是吗,你知道现在还有多少油吗? | 
| [08:51] | Well, it’s on E. | 快没了 | 
| [08:53] | You know, Rick, often times, Jerry, he lends me his car… | 知道吗,里克,通常情况下 杰瑞,他借给我车… | 
| [08:57] | …and I find myself in a situation where the car is almost out of gas. | …然后我发现车快没油了 | 
| [09:01] | But for a variety of reasons… | 但是基于很多原因… | 
| [09:03] | …l don’t wanna be the one responsible for purchasing costly gasoline. | 我不想花钱加油 | 
| [09:08] | So you wanna know how far you can drive your friend’s car for free. | 所以你想试试看你能开多久的免费车 | 
| [09:13] | Well, I make it up to him in other ways. | 我会在其它地方补偿他的 | 
| [09:17] | As you will see, the candy bar is paid for… | 看看吧,这块糖果已经付过钱了… | 
| [09:20] | …and yet remains dangling in the machine. | …但是还卡在机器里 | 
| [09:24] | Hey, it’s gone. | 不见了 | 
| [09:27] | Where is my Twix? | 我的糖果哪去了? | 
| [09:30] | That guy’s eating it. | 那家伙在吃我的糖果 | 
| [09:32] | How do you know that one’s yours? | 你怎么知道他吃的是你的糖果? | 
| [09:33] | It was dangling. There were two left in the machine. | 刚才还卡在那,就剩两个了 | 
| [09:36] | He must have bought one and gotten both. | 肯定是他花了一份的钱,把两个全拿走了 | 
| [09:38] | -Sir, are you gonna buy a car? -No. | – 先生,你是来买车的吗? – 才不是 | 
| [09:41] | Hey. Hey. I see you. That is my Twix. | 嘿,嘿,被我发现了,那是我的糖果 | 
| [09:51] | Paper jam. Got it. | 卡纸,搞定 | 
| [09:54] | High-five. | 庆祝一下 | 
| [09:58] | On the flip side. | 背面再来一个 | 
| [10:01] | -David, l– -Don’t leave me hanging. | – 戴维,我… – 我的手还悬着呢 | 
| [10:04] | You’re a salesman now. The high-five is– | 你现在是销售员了,击掌庆祝是… | 
| [10:08] | It’s very grease monkey. | 很“油猴子”的表现 | 
| [10:10] | -What did I tell you about that? -I’m sorry. | – 我以前怎么跟你说的? – 我很抱歉 | 
| [10:12] | But the high-five is just so stupid. | 但是击掌庆祝很愚蠢 | 
| [10:15] | Oh, yeah? I’ll tell you what’s stupid. | 哦,是吗?我会告诉你什么才是真正的愚蠢 | 
| [10:18] | You, stupid. | 你,才愚蠢 | 
| [10:21] | Oh, that is really mature. | 这话说的真像个成年人 | 
| [10:24] | Yeah? So are you. | 是吗?你也一样 | 
| [10:27] | You’re the grease monkey. | 你才是油猴子 | 
| [10:30] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 简直胡说八道 | 
| [10:34] | -I am leaving. -Yeah, if you leave, we’re through. | – 我走了 – 好,如果你走,我们之间就算完了 | 
| [10:36] | -Fine, we’re through. -Oh, so you’re leaving? | – 没关系,我们分手 – 哦,你真打算走? | 
| [10:38] | That’s right. High-five, on the flip side. | 没错,庆祝一下,背面来一个 | 
| [10:44] | Taking me to Arby’s. | 带我去快餐店 | 
| [10:46] | -Hey, where were you–? -Let’s finish this up. | – 嘿,你们刚才去哪了? – 我们把这边事情处理完 | 
| [10:49] | -Did you two break up? -That chick’s whacked. | – 你们俩分手了? – 那个女人不正常 | 
| [10:53] | We’re history. | 我们不再有关系了 | 
| [10:54] | Just left out a couple of things. Rustproofing. | 还剩一些东西,防锈 | 
| [10:57] | -Rustproofing? -Transport charge. | – 防锈? – 交通费 | 
| [11:00] | Storage surcharge. Additional overcharge. | 储存附加费,还有额外费用 | 
| [11:04] | -Finder’s fee. -Finder’s fee? lt was on the lot. | – 找车费 – 找车费?车就停在外面 | 
| [11:07] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对,没错 | 
| [11:08] | -And floor mats, keys. -Keys? | – 还有垫子,钥匙 – 钥匙? | 
| [11:12] | How are you gonna start it? | 没钥匙你怎么开车? | 
| [11:22] | Excuse me. I believe you just ate my Twix bar. | 不好意思,你吃了我的特趣 | 
| [11:26] | It was dangling and when you purchased your Twix bar… | 你买东西的时候还悬在那呢… | 
| [11:29] | …you got a little freebie and you never bothered to ask why… | …你无端端多拿一个却心安理得… | 
| [11:32] | …or seek out its rightful owner. | …你不应该问问谁才是主人吗? | 
| [11:34] | First of all, it wasn’t a Twix. lt was a 5th Avenue bar. | 首先,那不是你所说的特趣 那是一个”第五大道” | 
| [11:40] | You must think I’m pretty stupid. | 别以为我很蠢 | 
| [11:43] | That’s no 5th Avenue bar. I can see the crumb in the corner of your lip. | 那不是什么”第五大道” 我留意到你嘴角的碎屑了 | 
| [11:46] | Now, that is a cookie and we all know that Twix is the only candy bar… | 是的,那是曲奇饼 大家都知道只有吃特趣… | 
| [11:49] | …with the cookie crunch. | …才会有曲奇碎屑 | 
| [11:52] | That’s a little nougat. | 那只是一点牛奶糖 | 
| [11:53] | Nougat? Please. I think I’ve reached a point in my life… | 牛奶糖?拜托,我觉得我还是有能力… | 
| [11:56] | …where I can tell between nougat and cookie. | …区分牛奶糖和曲奇 | 
| [11:59] | So let’s not just say things that we both know are obvious fabrications. | 我们还是面对这个显然的事实吧 | 
| [12:03] | You know you’re getting a little vein there? | 你知道你青筋都露出来了吗? | 
| [12:06] | I know about the vein. This guy. | 我知道,这个混蛋 | 
| [12:09] | -Hey, George. -Hey, I’m starving. | – 你好,乔治 – 你好,我快饿晕了 | 
| [12:10] | Last one. Listen, you gotta help me out. | 最后一个,听着,你得帮我 | 
| [12:12] | Elaine and Puddy broke up. He’s treating me like a regular customer. | 伊莲和帕迪分手了 他现在只当我是一个普通顾客了 | 
| [12:16] | I tried to tell you, but you wouldn’t listen. No. | 我不是告诉过你吗,你就是不听,这样好了 | 
| [12:18] | You were gonna get a deal. | 你要花大钱了 | 
| [12:21] | There’s no law in this place. Anything goes. It’s Thunderdome. | 这里简直没有王法可言 什么都乱糟糟的,像拍动作片的地方 | 
| [12:25] | -ls someone helping you? -Stay back. | – 需要帮忙吗? – 别动 | 
| [12:29] | Where is it now? | 现在指到哪了? | 
| [12:31] | There’s overlap between the needle and slash below the E. | 指针和斜线重合,低于E了 | 
| [12:34] | How low are you gonna go? | 你要怎样才满意? | 
| [12:35] | Oh, I’ve been in the slash many times. | 我以前多次开到斜线上 | 
| [12:37] | This is nothing. You’ll get used to it. | 没什么大不了,你很快会适应的 | 
| [12:39] | Just put it out of your mind. | 别放在心上 | 
| [12:42] | Have you ever been completely below the slash? | 有没有试过完全低于斜线? | 
| [12:47] | Well, I almost did once and I blacked out. | 有一次差一点,于是我熄火走人了 | 
| [12:50] | When I came to the car was in a ditch and the tank was full. | 当我回来时,发现车在水沟里,油箱又满了 | 
| [12:54] | I don’t know who did it. And I never got to thank them. | 我不知道谁干的,不过我也不打算谢他们 | 
| [12:57] | Mr. Kramer, the road. | 克莱默先生,小心 | 
| [13:00] | When we started this deal, I thought things were gonna be different. | 刚开始准备买车的时候 我以为事情会不一样 | 
| [13:04] | lf you wanna play hardball, I got my friend George… | 如果你想来真的,我朋友乔治在这呢… | 
| [13:07] | …and he can play pretty hard. Ball. | …他可不是好惹的 | 
| [13:09] | George. Vein it up. | 乔治,表现一下 | 
| [13:13] | All right, Puddy, listen and listen good. | 好的,帕迪,听着,好好听着 | 
| [13:15] | I need to know the name of that mechanic that walks around here. | 我要知道那个走来走去的僵尸叫什么名字 | 
| [13:18] | Big guy, a liar, short name. Sam, Mo, Sol– | 大块头,大骗子 名字很短,萨姆,莫,还是索… | 
| [13:22] | George, can we focus on the car here? | 乔治,我们这谈车呢? | 
| [13:26] | I’m starving. I can feel my stomach sucking up against my spine. | 我饿过头了 我都能感觉到胃在吸我的骨头了 | 
| [13:31] | Well, I need your signature here… | 你需要在这签个名… | 
| [13:33] | …and we’ll get you that yellow car ready to go. | …那辆黄色的车就归你了 | 
| [13:36] | Yellow? I wanted black. | 黄色?我想要黑色 | 
| [13:38] | I can’t give you black at that price. | 这个价我给不了黑色 | 
| [13:40] | George, would you help me, please? | 乔治,你能帮帮我吗,拜托了 | 
| [13:42] | Yes. This is wrong. | 是的,这不合理 | 
| [13:45] | Sing it, sister! | 快说! | 
| [13:46] | Just because a candy bar fails to fall from its perch– | 我付了钱,但糖果没有出来… | 
| [13:49] | Oh, God. | 哦,天呐… | 
| [13:50] | –does not imply transfer of ownership. | …并不意味着物权的变更 | 
| [13:53] | Mo, Sol or Lem is not gonna get away with this. | 不能就这样放过这个家伙 | 
| [13:56] | -I’ll be right back. -Okay. | – 我马上就回来 – 好的 | 
| [13:58] | Hey, George. | 嘿,乔治 | 
| [14:01] | Is it just the angle I’m looking from? | 哇,已经到这个角度了? | 
| [14:02] | -No, sir. We are down there. -Oh, this is amazing. | – 不,朋友,已经过了那个点了 – 哦,太神奇了 | 
| [14:06] | Oh, I never felt so alive. | 哦,我从没这么兴奋过 | 
| [14:10] | All right, I’m satisfied. We better get some gas. | 好的,这下满意了,我们最好去加点油了 | 
| [14:12] | -What? Well, we can’t stop now. -What do you mean? | – 什么?别停 – 什么意思? | 
| [14:15] | We have to keep going to the dealership. That was the plan. | 我们得开回经销商那里,不是讲好了吗? | 
| [14:18] | -There’s no plan. -Well, let’s make it the plan. | – 我没答应 – 那好,现在就这么定了 | 
| [14:20] | Let’s just go for it like Thelma and Louise. | 一直开回去,就像《末路狂花》里一样 | 
| [14:23] | -They drove to a dealership? -No, they drove off a cliff. | – 那部戏的人也开车到经销商去? – 不,他们开到悬崖边上 | 
| [14:28] | You are one sick mama. I like it. | 你这臭小子,我喜欢 | 
| [14:31] | Mr. Kramer, the road. | 克莱默先生,小心 | 
| [14:38] | -Hello? -You gotta back down to the dealer. | – 你好? – 你得回来 | 
| [14:40] | Puddy is screwing me on this car, which is yellow now. | 帕迪耍我,他只给我黄色的车了 | 
| [14:43] | -Who is this? What? -Elaine. | – 你是谁?说什么呢? – 伊莲 | 
| [14:47] | You gotta get back with Puddy so I can make this deal. | 你必须和帕迪和好 这样我才能买到合适的车 | 
| [14:51] | You know, just that you cared enough to call means so much, Jerry. | 如果你打电话只是关心我 那就太好了,杰瑞 | 
| [14:55] | You’re gonna get back together. It’s thousands of dollars. | 你必须回来,关系到好几千块钱呢 | 
| [14:58] | I don’t know. | 我不明白 | 
| [14:59] | You don’t have to see him again until my 1 5,000-mile check. | 等我买好车,你以后再也不需要见他了 | 
| [15:03] | -Will you pay my cab fare out there? -Fine. | – 打车费你给报销? – 没问题 | 
| [15:06] | I didn’t like that roast beef so how about lunch? | 我不喜欢烤牛肉,请我吃午饭? | 
| [15:09] | -No, no lunch. -I’ll hang this phone up right now. | – 不,没有午饭 – 我马上挂电话 | 
| [15:12] | -All right, lunch. -See you. | – 好的,我请 – 一会见 | 
| [15:14] | Bye. Everybody’s ripping me off. | 再见,都是黄世仁 | 
| [15:18] | I’d like to report a problem with one of your mechanics. | 我要投诉你们的一个修理工 | 
| [15:21] | When did you bring your car in? | 你什么时候买的车? | 
| [15:23] | Yeah, right. I’m gonna get my car repaired at a dealership. | 哦,没错,我会笨到来经销商这修车 | 
| [15:27] | Why don’t I just flush my money down the toilet? | 那还不如把钱扔到马桶里冲走 | 
| [15:31] | Sir, what exactly is the problem? | 先生,你到底有什么事? | 
| [15:34] | One of your guys, Kip or Ned– | 这里一个家伙,基德还是耐德… | 
| [15:37] | Short name. –stole my Twix candy bar. | 总之名字不长…偷了我的特趣 | 
| [15:40] | Are you saying he grabbed your candy bar away from you? | 你的意思是不是他抢走了你的糖果? | 
| [15:43] | He might as well have. | 差不多 | 
| [15:44] | I caught him and his face was covered in chocolate and cookie crumbs. | 我抓他个正着 他的嘴上还有巧克力和曲奇碎屑 | 
| [15:49] | -I thought you said it was a Twix? -Oh, it was. | – 你刚才说是特趣? – 对,没错 | 
| [15:51] | But he claimed it was a 5th Avenue bar. | 但是他说吃的是“第五大道”糖果 | 
| [15:54] | -Maybe it was. -Oh, no. No. | – 也许是呢 – 不,不,不 | 
| [15:55] | Twix is the only candy with the cookie crunch. | 只有特趣有曲奇碎屑 | 
| [15:58] | -What about the $ 1 00,000 bar? -No, rice and caramel. | – “十万美元”糖果也没有? – 对,只有米和焦糖 | 
| [16:01] | -Nougat? Positive? -No. Please. | – 牛奶糖?确定? – 没有,当然 | 
| [16:04] | You know they changed the name from $ 1 00,000 bar to Hundred Grand? | 知道吗,“十万美元”糖 已经改名叫“百大”了 | 
| [16:09] | All I want is my 75 cents back, an apology, and for him to be fired. | 我只想要回我的75美分 让那家伙道歉,然后炒了他 | 
| [16:16] | I remember when you used to be able to get a Hershey for a nickel. | 我记得以前五美分就能买一块赫尔希巧克力 | 
| [16:21] | What’s the one with the swirling chocolate in the commercial? | 广告里能旋转的巧克力叫什么名字? | 
| [16:25] | They all have swirling chocolate in the commercial. | 广告里的巧克力都能转 | 
| [16:28] | Not Skittles. | 彩虹糖不行 | 
| [16:31] | Dad, I told you you could sit here only if you don’t talk. | 老爸,你答应不说话我才让你坐在这里的 | 
| [16:35] | You make your father sit here all day? | 你让你父亲整天坐在这? | 
| [16:36] | -He likes it. -All right. Do you mind? | – 他喜欢这样 – 你操什么心? | 
| [16:38] | I have the window. | 这儿有窗户 | 
| [16:41] | Now, what’re you gonna do about my Twix? | 说吧,我的特趣怎么办? | 
| [16:43] | -Twix has too much coconut. -No, there’s no coconut! | – 特趣里椰子太多 – 不,没有椰子 | 
| [16:47] | -I’m allergic to coconut. -I’m not. | – 我对椰子过敏 – 我不会 | 
| [16:49] | A nickel. | 五美分 | 
| [16:53] | -Cab receipt. Hey, Puddy. -I’m with a customer. | – 发票,嗨,帕迪 – 我这忙着呢 | 
| [16:59] | No, no, no. Elaine, the car can wait. | 等等,伊莲,车的事可以放一放 | 
| [17:02] | What’s important is you two getting back together. | 重要的是你们和好,重新在一起 | 
| [17:05] | Then we’ll talk about the car. | 然后再谈车的事 | 
| [17:06] | I don’t wanna get back with her. She’s bossy. | 我不想和她在一起了,她太霸道了 | 
| [17:08] | David. | 戴维 | 
| [17:10] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [17:13] | Now, I know this is an important decision. | 我知道这是个重要的决定 | 
| [17:15] | Why don’t we all just sit down and talk about it? | 为什么不坐下来好好谈谈? | 
| [17:18] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧,来吧 | 
| [17:20] | Now, look. You both find each other attractive, right? | 看,你们彼此都有好感,对吧? | 
| [17:25] | -Right. | -Right. – 对 – 对 | 
| [17:26] | Clearly, no one else can stand to be with either one of you. | 很明显,没有人可以取代对方 | 
| [17:32] | -I guess. -Good point. | – 我想是的 – 没错 | 
| [17:34] | All right. | 那就好 | 
| [17:36] | Now, what do I have to do to put you two in a relationship today? | 我怎么做才能把你们拉回来呢? | 
| [17:43] | Cars can go on empty, but not us humans, huh, fella? | 车子可以空着开,人可不能饿着肚子,对吧? | 
| [17:46] | -I’ll get us a couple of Twix bars. -No. | – 我去拿些特趣 – 不 | 
| [17:49] | No coconut for me. | 我不能吃椰子 | 
| [17:50] | All right, I’ll get you a Mounds bar. Keep the engine running. | 那行,我给你拿个笀德糖果,别熄火 | 
| [18:03] | No, man, not the gas. | 别,哥们,别加油 | 
| [18:06] | But it needs it, Kramer. lt needs it bad. | 但是车快没油了,克莱默,要不然快熄火了 | 
| [18:08] | You really think this will make you happy? Because it won’t. | 你认为这样你就会开心了? 你不会的 | 
| [18:11] | You should go on without me. | 我还是别坐你的车了 | 
| [18:12] | Listen to me. When that car rolls into that dealership… | 听着,当这辆车开进店里的时候… | 
| [18:16] | …and that tank is bone-dry, I want you to be there with me… | …油箱完全干了,我希望你和我一起见证… | 
| [18:19] | …when everyone says, ”Kramer and that other guy… | …每个人都会惊叹 “克莱默,还有那个家伙… | 
| [18:21] | …they went farther to the left of the slash than anyone ever dreamed.” | …他们把油表指针开到了斜线的左边 真是难以置信” | 
| [18:27] | Maybe we’d better get moving. | 我们最好快点上车 | 
| [18:30] | It’s good to have you back, Stan. | 很高兴你又回来了,斯坦 | 
| [18:32] | -It’s Rick, by the way. -No time. | – 我叫里克 – 没时间了 | 
| [18:37] | Mr. Costanza, I really don’t have time for this. | 克斯坦萨先生,我真没时间管这事 | 
| [18:40] | Now, if this mechanic guy was, in fact… | 好吧,如果这个家伙,真的… | 
| [18:43] | …eating a 5th Avenue bar, as he claims… | …吃的是“第五大道”糖果 像他自己说的那样… | 
| [18:46] | …wouldn’t you agree he would have no problem… | …他肯定很轻松就能… | 
| [18:49] | …picking one out from a candy lineup? | …在一排糖果选中一个… | 
| [18:52] | Candy lineup? | 一排糖? | 
| [18:54] | I’ve spent the last hour preparing 1 0 candy bars… | 我花了一个小时准备了10个糖果… | 
| [18:58] | …with no wrappers or identification of any kind… | …包装纸都撕掉,也没有任何标记… | 
| [19:01] | …for him to select from. | …他没有任何提示 | 
| [19:02] | That took you an hour? | 你花了一个小时时间? | 
| [19:04] | Only I hold the answer key to their true candy identities. | 只有我这个答案卡片可以区分这些糖果 | 
| [19:08] | And so without further ado… | 所以,废话不说… | 
| [19:11] | …l give you… | …我给你看… | 
| [19:14] | …the candy lineup. | …这些糖 | 
| [19:17] | Hey, Willie, check it out, free candy. | 嘿,威利,看呐,免费糖 | 
| [19:21] | That’s my candy lineup. Where are my cards? | 那都是我的糖,我的卡片哪去了? | 
| [19:25] | They’re all on the floor. | 都在地上呢 | 
| [19:27] | And you? How many Twix does that make for you today? | 你这个家伙?你今天吃了多少特趣? | 
| [19:30] | -Like, eight Twix? -No. | – 是不是有8个了? – 没有 | 
| [19:33] | -Hey, this Clark bar is good. -It’s a Twix. | – 嘿,这个克拉科斯糖味道不错 – 那是特趣 | 
| [19:36] | They’re all Twix. lt was a setup. | 这些都是特趣,是一个系列 | 
| [19:38] | A setup, I tell you. And you’ve robbed it. | 一个系列,我警告你们,你们这些强盗 | 
| [19:40] | You’ve all screwed me again. | 气死我了 | 
| [19:43] | Now, give me one. Give me a Twix. | 好吧,给我一个,给我一个特趣 | 
| [19:45] | They’re all gone. | 都没了 | 
| [19:48] | Twix! | 特趣! | 
| [19:53] | What was that? | 怎么回事? | 
| [19:54] | There’s a mental hospital right near here. | 附近有个精神病院 | 
| [19:58] | All right, Elaine, David… | 好的,伊莲,戴维… | 
| [20:00] | …l believe we have a deal here in principle. | …我相信我们在原则上已经达成协议 | 
| [20:02] | Arby’s no more than once a month… | 阿比快餐店不再一个月只去一次… | 
| [20:04] | …and in exchange Elaine comes to your softball game… | …作为补偿,伊莲去看你的垒球比赛… | 
| [20:07] | …and doesn’t read a book. | …而且比赛时不能看书 | 
| [20:10] | -Well, that’s not bad. -I can live with that. | – 还行 – 我也可以接受 | 
| [20:14] | -So you’re back together? -Yeah. | – 你们和好如初了? – 对 | 
| [20:18] | All right, all right, that’s enough. Now, let’s get back to my deal. | 好的,好的,够了,现在,我们谈我的车 | 
| [20:21] | That undercoating, that’s a rip-off, isn’t it, David? | 什么底漆,那是没必要的,对吧,戴维? | 
| [20:23] | Oh, we don’t even know what it is. | 其实,我们也不知道那是什么 | 
| [20:26] | -So I’m getting the insider’s deal? -The insider’s deal. | – 所以我能拿到内部价了? – 绝对内部价 | 
| [20:29] | High-five. | 庆祝一下 | 
| [20:34] | There’s the dealer. | 到经销店了 | 
| [20:36] | We did it. We pulled it off. I can’t believe it. | 我们成功了,我们还停过车,简直太神奇了 | 
| [20:39] | -Where’s the needle? -Oh, it broke off, baby. | – 现在指针什么位置? – 哦,已经坏了,宝贝 | 
| [20:42] | Oh, Mr. Kramer, I gotta thank you. I learned a lot. | 喔,克莱默先生,我得谢谢你 我真是长见识了 | 
| [20:46] | Things are gonna be different for me now. | 我的整个人生观都变了 | 
| [20:48] | Well, that’s a weird thing to say. | 这个,听起来怪怪的 | 
| [20:51] | I wonder how much longer we’d have lasted. | 我在想车子还能开多久? | 
| [20:53] | Yeah, yeah, I wonder. | 是的,我也在想 | 
| [21:17] | This is nice. What kind of car is this? | 不错,这是什么车? | 
| [21:21] | Caprice Classic. | Caprice经典款 | 
| [21:24] | You couldn’t just give him one high-five? | 你就不能跟他击个掌吗? | 
| [21:26] | And where does it end? Then everyone’s doing it. | 有完没玩?大家都这样 | 
| [21:28] | It’s like the wave at ball games. Air quotes. | 这就像球赛一样,空中做手势 | 
| [21:31] | The phrase, ”Don’t go there.” | 告诉别人,“别去那边” | 
| [21:33] | Someone’s gotta take a stand. | 得有人表明立场 | 
| [21:35] | This Arby’s is good. | 这家阿比东西不错 | 
| [21:37] | So, George, I still don’t understand. How is that a setup? | 乔治,我还是没有弄明白,到底怎么回事? | 
| [21:41] | Who were you trying to setup anyway? The mechanic or the manager? | 你到底讨厌谁呢?员工还是经理? | 
| [21:45] | I don’t know. All of them, they’re all crooks. | 我不知道,所有人都讨厌,他们都是恶棍 | 
| [21:49] | I couldn’t get all different candy bars anyway. | 我总不能把所有糖都买来摆在那里 | 
| [21:54] | What was that? | 什么声音? | 
| [21:55] | I think there’s a mental hospital near here. | 我想是附近的一个精神病院 | 
| [21:58] | Yeah, very near. | 是的,非常近 | 
| [22:16] | Well, I think we stopped. | 终于,我们停下来了 | 
| [22:22] | You can probably let go of my hand now. | 你该放开我的手了 | 
| [22:29] | Well, I’ll think about it. | 好,我来看看怎么办 | 
| [22:34] | Do you have my card? | 你有我的名片吗? | 
| [22:40] | A nickel. | 五美分 |