时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | -Careful. This plate is extremely hot. -Thank you. | – 小心,盘子相当的烫 – 谢谢 |
[00:10] | I just told you it was hot. Why did you touch it? | 我刚告诉你了盘子很烫,你怎么还碰? |
[00:13] | I just wanted to know what your idea of hot is. | 我只是想知道你对烫的定义是什么 |
[00:19] | Hey, babe, you ready to hit the ice? | 嗨,宝贝儿,准备好去溜冰了吗? |
[00:21] | Yep, I am ready to skate up a– | 恩,我准备去滑它个… |
[00:28] | Why are you wearing that? | 你怎么穿这个? |
[00:31] | It’s my winter coat. | 我冬天的衣服啊 |
[00:33] | -A fur? -ls there a problem? | – 毛皮大衣? – 有问题吗? |
[00:37] | Seemingly infinite supply. | 貌似永远都有的卖啊 |
[00:41] | Careful, it’s hot. | 小心,烫 “反向门眼” |
[00:50] | So Puddy wears a man fur? | 帕狄穿了件男士毛皮大衣? |
[00:53] | He was strutting around the coffee shop like Stein Eriksen. | 他像斯丹・埃瑞克森一样 大摇大摆的在咖啡店里转 |
[00:58] | And of course you find fur morally reprehensible? | 理所当然你发现穿毛皮大衣该受道德谴责? |
[01:01] | Anti-fur. I mean, who has the energy anymore? | 反皮草,我是说,谁还有那精神? |
[01:05] | This is more about hanging off the arm of an idiot. | 这比说傻子垂着胳膊晃还多余 |
[01:10] | This is the first you’re seeing of the coat? | 你这是第一次注意他穿的衣服? |
[01:12] | We never dated in winter. | 那是因为我们从来没在冬天约会过 |
[01:14] | You might wanna get a look at that bathing suit drawer. | 大概你也想看看那个泳装抽屉 |
[01:20] | We walked by Bloomingdales and I saw that massage chair… | 我们路过布鲁明戴尔时我看到了个按摩椅… (布鲁明戴尔是纽约一家知名百货公司) |
[01:23] | …we wanna get Joe Mayo as an apartment gift. | …我们想把它作为乔迁礼物送给乔・梅奥 |
[01:26] | An apartment-warming gift? | 一个温馨的乔迁礼物?? |
[01:28] | We gotta give presents to people for moving? | 我们要给那些搬家的人送礼? |
[01:30] | Birthdays, Christmas, it’s enough gifts. | 生日,圣诞节,礼物已经够多了 |
[01:33] | I would like one month off. | 至少让人清闲一个月啊 |
[01:35] | Kramer said it’s perfect. That’s what we’re getting. | 克莱默说那是个理想的礼物,所以我们要买 |
[01:38] | We’re not buying it at Bloomingdales. I will buy it. You pay me back later. | 我们不在布鲁明戴尔买 我来买,过后你付账 |
[01:42] | I’ll sniff out a deal. | 我嗅出点儿成交的味道来了 |
[01:44] | I have a sixth sense. | 我有第六感 |
[01:46] | Cheapness is not a sense. | 廉价感可不算一种 |
[01:49] | I can’t stand Joe Mayo’s parties. | 真受不了乔・梅奥的派对 |
[01:51] | You know, the second you walk in, he’s got you working for him. | 你知道的,刚一进门就会被逮到去干活 |
[01:54] | ”Hey, can you do me a favor? | “嗨,能帮下忙吗? |
[01:56] | Can you keep an eye on the ice, make sure we have enough?” | 帮忙盯着下冰块儿,要保正够用的啊” |
[02:01] | I had a great time at the last one. I was in charge of the music. | 上次我玩得到很不错,我负责音乐 |
[02:04] | I turned that mother out. | 把派对推向了高潮 |
[02:07] | Hey, you got any pliers? | 嗨,有钳子吗? |
[02:09] | What? Has Newman got another Army man stuck in his ear? | 怎么了?又有个军模卡到纽曼耳朵里了? |
[02:14] | Hilarious. | 太有趣了 |
[02:16] | Newman and I are reversing the peepholes on our door… | 纽曼和我要把门上的门眼调过来 |
[02:19] | …so you can see in. | …这样就可以看到里面了 |
[02:24] | -Why? -To prevent an ambush. | – 为什么? – 防止里面有埋伏 |
[02:27] | Yeah. Now, I can peek in and see if anyone is waiting… | 恩,现在,我可以偷窥到里面 看看是不是有人等在那儿… |
[02:29] | …to jack me with a sock full of pennies. | …用装满硬币的袜子袭击我 |
[02:33] | But then anyone can just look in and see you. | 但那样所有人都可以看到里面而看到你 |
[02:35] | Our policy is we’re comfortable with our bodies. | 我们的方针是觉得自己身体很自在 |
[02:38] | You know, if somebody wants to help themselves to an eyeful… | 如果有人想看到满眼的… |
[02:41] | …well, we say enjoy the show. | …好吧,我们就说敬请观赏 |
[02:46] | I’m sorry. I can’t stay for the second act. | 不好意思,不能留下看后面的表演了 |
[02:49] | Hey, George, here’s the model number on that chair, by the way. | 嗨,乔治,顺便说一句 这是椅子上的样品型号 |
[02:53] | -Nice wallet. -Wallet. | – 不错的钱包 – 钱包啊 |
[02:58] | -What? -Nobody carries wallets anymore. | – 怎么了? – 现在没人用钱包了 |
[03:01] | I mean they went out with powdered wigs. | 我是说它们跟中古时代的假发一起都过时了 |
[03:04] | Here’s what you need. Just a couple of cards and your bank roll, see? | 而你需要的只是几张卡和现金,明白? |
[03:07] | -Keep the big bills on the outside. -That’s a five. | – 要把大票子放在最外面 – 那是个5块钱 |
[03:21] | -What are you doing? -Hey, Silvio. | – 你在干吗呢? – 嗨, 西尔维奥 |
[03:23] | Yeah, I’m reversing my peephole. | 恩,我把门眼调过来 |
[03:25] | Hey, you know, you gotta get permission from me. | 嗨,你得从我这得到许可才行 |
[03:27] | I’m the super. Who said you could do that? | 我是老大, 谁告诉你可以这么干的? |
[03:30] | Well, who says I can do any of the things I do in my place? | 好吧,谁说的 我可以在自己地盘上干任何事情? |
[03:33] | -Like what? -Well, like– | – 比如说? – 嗯,比如… |
[03:36] | Nothing. Well, I’ll switch it back. | 没什么,好吧,那我换回去 |
[03:40] | No, no, no. That’s all right. | 别,别,别,挺好的 |
[03:42] | Yeah, well, that’s good. Because Newman and l, we think– | 是,好吧,不错,因为纽曼和我,我们想… |
[03:45] | -Newman? He did this too? -Well, yeah. | – 纽曼?他也这么干过? – 好吧,是的 |
[03:48] | I deal with him. | 我去收拾他 |
[03:55] | Look at this. The same massage chair… | 看看这个,一样的按摩椅… |
[03:57] | …we’re getting for Joe Mayo, $60 cheaper. | …我们要给乔・梅奥买的,便宜60美元 |
[04:00] | Except the store’s in Delaware. | 只是商店在内华达州 |
[04:01] | I’ll have them overnight it. | 够我过一夜的了 |
[04:03] | Maybe cheapness is a sense. | 也许廉价感也是一种感知 |
[04:05] | You know, it is better without this big wallet. | 知道嘛,最好不要再带大钱包了 |
[04:08] | It’s more comfortable. | 舒服多了 |
[04:09] | It doesn’t matter if it’s more comfortable. It’s wrong. | 这跟舒不舒服没关系,根本就是个错误 |
[04:12] | -Why? -lmportant things go in a case. | – 为什么? – 重要的东西都有一个共同点 |
[04:16] | You got a skull for your brain… | 你用颅骨来装脑子 |
[04:18] | …a plastic sleeve for your comb and a wallet for your money. | …就像用塑料套子来装梳子,用钱包来装钱 |
[04:24] | Look at this thing. | 看看这个 |
[04:28] | It’s huge. | 真是硕大啊 |
[04:30] | You got more cow here than here. | 你这里的料都比这里多 |
[04:35] | I need everything in there. | 这里装着我需要的所有东西 |
[04:39] | lrish money? | 爱尔兰货币? |
[04:42] | I might go there. | 说不定我会去那儿的 |
[04:45] | ”Show this card at any participating Orlando area Exxon station… | “在任何参与活动的奥兰多地区的 艾克森车站出示这张卡片… |
[04:51] | …to get your free Save the Tiger poster.” | …来获取免费的收藏版泰戈海报” |
[04:55] | Just give me that. Give me some of those Sweet’N Lows. | 快给我吧,给我拿点儿低脂糖的 |
[05:16] | -Who is it? -It’s Newman. | – 谁啊? – 纽曼 |
[05:22] | -I’m in the middle of something. -I can’t believe I’m being evicted. | – 我正忙呢 – 难以置信我居然被赶出来了 |
[05:25] | -What are you talking about? -The reverse peepholes. | – 你在说什么啊? – 反向的门眼 |
[05:28] | Silvio says I’m an agitator and I’m out of the building. | 西尔维尼说我蛊惑别人,然后把我赶出来了 |
[05:30] | No, he can’t do that. | 不行,他不能那么干 |
[05:32] | I’m homeless. I’m gonna be out on the street, dancing for nickels. | 我无家可归了,要睡马路,以跳舞为生了 |
[05:35] | I’ll be with the hobos eating out of a bucket. | 要和流浪汉一起捡垃圾桶里的东西吃了 |
[05:37] | Come on, we’ll go and talk to him and we’ll straighten this thing out. | 好啦,我们去跟他谈谈,然后把这事儿摆平 |
[05:42] | You better put something on. | 你最好穿上点儿什么 |
[05:55] | George, I am loving this no-wallet thing. | 乔治,我喜欢这个不带钱包的主意 |
[05:57] | A man carries a wallet. | 人是要带钱包的 |
[06:00] | The very fact that you oppose this makes me think I’m onto something. | 事实上你对这件事的反对 让我觉得我干成点儿什么 |
[06:05] | -Hey, Jerry. -Hey, Joe Mayo. | – 嗨,杰瑞 – 嗨,乔・梅奥 |
[06:07] | -Nice place. -Thanks. | – 地方不错 – 多谢 |
[06:09] | Can you do me a favor and stay by the phone… | 能否帮下忙守着电话… |
[06:11] | …in case anybody calls and needs directions? | …免得有人打电话来问方向? |
[06:13] | -Love to. -Thanks. | – 乐意效劳 – 多谢了 |
[06:15] | -Jerry. -Music? | – 杰瑞 – 音乐? |
[06:17] | Can you keep an eye on the aquarium… | 事实上,能不能帮忙看着鱼缸… |
[06:19] | …and make sure nobody taps on the glass? | …保证没人在玻璃上乱敲? |
[06:22] | Well, I could do that and the music. | 好吧,我负责那个还有音乐 |
[06:24] | Oh, no, don’t worry about the music. Just have fun. | 哦,不用,别担心音乐了,好好玩吧 |
[06:29] | I was ready to get jiggy with it. | 我都准备好了激动一把的 |
[06:33] | -Hey. -Hey, Elaine. | – 嗨 – 嗨,伊莲 |
[06:34] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[06:37] | I think you know Dr. Zaius. | 我想你认识兹艾斯博士的 |
[06:41] | So, Elaine, notice anything different about my pants? | 伊莲,注意到我的裤子有什么不同了吗? |
[06:45] | So, George… | 那,乔治… |
[06:49] | -…did you get the chair? -No, I don’t have it yet. | – 拿到椅子了吗? – 没,还没拿到 |
[06:51] | So we’re giving him nothing? | 这样我们什么都不给他? |
[06:53] | No, I brought a picture of the chair. | 不是,我带了张椅子的图片 |
[06:56] | Did you at least get him a card? | 那你至少给他张卡片吧? |
[06:58] | I thought we’d all sign the picture. | 我以为我们会都在图片上签名的 |
[07:01] | -Elaine. -Hey, Joe Mayo. | – 伊莲 – 嗨,乔・梅奥 |
[07:03] | -I need you to be in charge of coats. -Oh, fantastic. | – 我需要你帮着负责外套 – 哦,太棒了 |
[07:06] | All right. | 很好 |
[07:08] | There you go. | 给你 |
[07:12] | Puddy, can you make sure nobody puts a drink on my sound system? | 帕狄,能帮忙看着 不让人把饮料放到音响上吗? |
[07:15] | Sure thing, Joe Mayo. | 万无一失,乔・梅奥 |
[07:18] | Hi, I’m Jerry. How do you like my pants? | 嘿,我是杰瑞,你觉得我的裤子怎么样? |
[07:21] | Nice. | 不错 |
[07:22] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[07:24] | Don’t tap on the glass. | 别在玻璃上敲 |
[07:28] | Joe Mayo’s apartment. | 这里是乔・梅奥公寓 |
[07:31] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[07:32] | Cocktail off the speaker. | 把鸡尾酒从喇叭上拿走 |
[07:51] | Goodbye, Dr. Zaius. | 再见,兹艾斯博士 |
[07:56] | Why are we in Jerry’s apartment? | 我们为什么要在杰瑞的公寓里? |
[07:58] | Well, I like to think of this as my conference room. | 好吧,我喜欢把它想成是我的会议室 |
[08:02] | Yeah, it has a more formal atmosphere… | 嗯,有一种更正式的气氛… |
[08:04] | …you know, with the shelves and the furniture. | …你看,有架子,有家具 |
[08:08] | Make it quick, Kramer. My wife and I are about to go bowling. | 那就快点儿吧,克莱默 我还要和老婆去打保龄球呢 |
[08:14] | Newman thinks that you evicted him. | 纽曼认为你把他赶出去了 |
[08:17] | I did. | 是这样的 |
[08:19] | I don’t like Mr. Newman. | 我不喜欢纽曼先生 |
[08:23] | -He is an agitator. -Look. | – 他蛊惑人心 – 你看 |
[08:25] | I’ve known Newman all my life in the building… | 我自从住在这栋楼里就认识纽曼… |
[08:27] | …and you’re all wrong about him. He’s a model tenant. | …你错怪他了,他是个模范房客 |
[08:30] | Portly, yes, but smart as a whip. | 肥胖的,确实是,但他不聪明啊 |
[08:35] | -Okay. On your word, he can stay. -All right. | – 那好吧,看你份儿上,他可以留下 – 好了 |
[08:38] | But I’m gonna keep my eye on him. | 但我会盯着他的 |
[08:43] | Well, you won’t regret it. | 好吧,你不会后悔的 |
[08:51] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[08:58] | Elaine, thanks for coming. | 伊莲,多谢光临 |
[09:00] | Good working with you. | 跟你工作很愉快 |
[09:02] | All right, let’s hit the bricks. | 好吧,咱们走吧 |
[09:06] | -What? -Hey, I got a coat just like this. | – 什么? – 嗨,我有件跟这一模一样的 |
[09:15] | So Joe Mayo had the same coat. | 乔・梅奥有件一样的外套 |
[09:17] | And you threw it out the window? | 而你把它扔到了窗户外面? |
[09:19] | God, you’re like a rock star. | 天啊,你就像个摇滚明星 |
[09:22] | So now, Joe Mayo wants me to buy him a new coat. | 所以现在,乔・梅奥想让我给他买件新的 |
[09:24] | Because you threw it out. | 因为你把它扔出去了 |
[09:25] | No. Because I was in charge of the coats. | 不是,因为我是负责外套的 |
[09:29] | It’s insane. | 真是疯了 |
[09:31] | But you did throw his coat out the window. | 但是你确实把他的外套扔出去了啊 |
[09:34] | But he doesn’t know that. | 但是他并不知道这回事 |
[09:36] | As far as he knows, someone stole it… | 就他所知,有人偷了他的外套… |
[09:37] | …and that’s the person who should be held responsible. | …而那个人才是应该负责的 |
[09:44] | But that’s you. | 但那个人就是你啊 |
[09:47] | So I’ll have to buy him a new coat… | 所以我得给他买一件新外套… |
[09:49] | …even though I don’t think I should be held responsible, which I am anyway. | …尽管我认为我不该负责,不管怎样都是我 |
[09:59] | Well, I’m satisfied. | 好,我很满意 |
[10:04] | My back is killing me. | 我的后背疼死了 |
[10:10] | Of course. Because of that wallet. | 当然了,因为那个钱包嘛 |
[10:13] | You got a filing cabinet under half of your ass. | 你在屁股下半部分装了个满当当的柜子 |
[10:17] | This is an organizer… | 这可是个管理者… |
[10:20] | …a secretary and a friend. | …秘书和朋友 |
[10:25] | Look at you, you’re on a slant. | 看看你吧,你坐在个斜坡上 |
[10:28] | Here, just give me a couple of napkins…. | 这儿,拿两张餐巾纸 |
[10:36] | Here. Yeah, I’m fine. | 这下,恩,好了 |
[10:42] | What was that? | 什么声音? |
[10:43] | I think I had some hard candy in there. | 我想我在里面装了些硬糖 |
[10:48] | Oh, no, this is supposed to go to Joe Mayo’s apartment. | 哦,不,这个应该送到乔・梅奥的公寓里的 |
[10:52] | How does this thing work? | 这个东西怎么用? |
[10:59] | Sir, do you want me to deliver this chair to your friend’s place or not? | 先生,你是想让我把这个椅子送到 你朋友那儿还是? |
[11:09] | -Ready to go? -All set. | – 可以出发了? – 一切就绪 |
[11:10] | -Can’t believe we’re going dancing. -You don’t go often? | – 不敢相信我们要去跳舞 – 你不常去? |
[11:13] | No, because it’s so stupid. Shall we? | 不常去,因为太傻了,走吧? |
[11:16] | Do me a favor. Can you hold this for me? | 帮我个忙,帮我拿下这个吗? |
[11:18] | Compact, lipstick, all this? | 粉盒,口红,全部这些? |
[11:20] | And can you also carry my keys? | 能接着帮我拿下钥匙吗? |
[11:22] | What are you, a medieval dungeon master? | 你是干吗的,中世纪地下城主? |
[11:25] | And a tin of Altoids. | 还有这个阿托斯糖罐(薄荷口香糖品牌) |
[11:31] | Sharp key. | 好锋利的钥匙 |
[11:33] | So you’re sleeping with Silvio’s wife? | 这么说你睡了西尔维奥的老婆? |
[11:35] | Well, there’s very little sleeping going on. | 好吧,几乎没怎么睡着 |
[11:38] | Well, why didn’t you tell me about this? | 那好,你为什么不把这事告诉我? |
[11:40] | I don’t see how it’s any of your business. | 我不认为会关你什么事 |
[11:42] | Well, it’s my business now. | 好吧,现在跟我有关了 |
[11:44] | Look, I stuck up for you. | 听着,我都护着你了 |
[11:46] | Man, if he catches you, we’re both out. | 哥们,如果他抓到了你 我们俩都得被赶出去 |
[11:50] | Hey, what is that up that tree? | 嗨,那棵树上挂的是什么东西? |
[11:54] | Man, that looks like a dead bear. | 天啊,看起来像只死熊 |
[11:56] | No. That’s a fur coat. Hey, give me a boost. | 不是,是件毛皮大衣,嗨,抬我一下 |
[12:04] | Where did you learn to climb trees like that? | 你是从哪学的这么爬树的? |
[12:07] | The Pacific Northwest. | 西北部的太平洋 |
[12:15] | So you had to carry some of Keri’s stuff, big deal. | 你得带着凯瑞德的一些东西 没什么大不了的啊 |
[12:18] | You don’t understand. I went on a successful pocket diet… | 你不明白,我刚成功地进行过口袋瘦身… |
[12:21] | …and I wanna keep that weight off. | …而且我想把那些重量去掉 |
[12:23] | You know what? We sell this thing at Peterman that’d be perfect for you. | 知道吗? 我们在皮特曼卖的这个东西正好适合你 |
[12:28] | Not more of that crap from the Titanic? | 不是些从泰坦尼克来的又旧又废的东西吧? |
[12:30] | No, no. It’s a small men’s carryall. | 不是,不是,是个小型的男士手袋 |
[12:34] | I’m not carrying a purse. | 我可不准备带个皮夹子 |
[12:36] | It’s not a purse. It’s European. | 不是皮夹子,是欧版的 |
[12:41] | Hey, did George buy Joe Mayo that chair yet? | 嗨,乔治给乔・梅奥买椅子了吗? |
[12:44] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[12:45] | lf I’m getting him a new fur, I’m not chipping in on a gift too. | 如果我给他件新的毛皮大衣 我可就不凑他的礼物的份子了 |
[12:49] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[12:50] | George, did you get Joe Mayo that chair yet? | 乔治,你给乔・梅奥买椅子了吗? |
[12:52] | Not yet. Oh, God. | 还没呢,哦,天啊 |
[12:58] | -What? -It’s in transit. | – 什么? – 在运送中 |
[13:03] | -Did he get it? -No. | – 那他拿到了吗? – 还没有 |
[13:05] | Good. Tell him I’m out. | 很好,告诉他我退出了 |
[13:07] | What? She’s out? | 什么?她退出了? |
[13:08] | So? You’re getting a deal, right? We’ll split it three ways. | 那么?你还没成交,不是吗?我们三个平摊 |
[13:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:16] | What is that noise? | 那边是什么声音啊? |
[13:18] | That’s my toaster. I gotta go. | 我的面包机,我要走了 |
[13:23] | Sometimes I get the feeling… | 有时候我有种感觉… |
[13:25] | …George isn’t being completely honest with me. | …乔治没有完全跟我讲实话 |
[13:29] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[13:31] | Oh, here– | 哦,这儿呢… |
[13:34] | -Here are your pliers back. -Oh, thanks. | – 来还你钳子 – 哦,多谢了 |
[13:40] | Weak hinge. | 铰链松了 |
[13:43] | Well, I guess I better go and price fur coats. | 好吧,我想我最好回去买件毛皮大衣了 |
[13:46] | Go down to 88th Street. They’re free. | 往下走到88大街,有免费的 |
[13:49] | -What are you talking about? -Well, they’re hanging from the trees. | – 你在说什么啊? – 是这样的,它们是挂在树上的 |
[13:54] | You know, Newman found one there yesterday. | 纽曼昨天在那儿发现一件 |
[13:56] | Man, that guy can climb like a ring-tailed lemur. | 那家伙可以像环尾狐猴一样地爬树 |
[14:00] | 88th Street? That’s where Joe Mayo lives. | 88大街?就是乔・梅奥住的地方 |
[14:04] | That’s the coat. | 就是那个大衣 |
[14:07] | What was that pop sound? | 什么东西爆了一声? |
[14:09] | Well, I had some hard candy in there. | 我里面有些硬糖 |
[14:13] | So to what do I owe this unusual invitation? | 是什么事让我有幸得到这么不同寻常的邀请? |
[14:16] | Come in. Come in. | 进来,进来 |
[14:22] | This is very much as I imagined it to be. | 这里跟我想象的几乎一样 |
[14:26] | Aside from this rattan piece, which seems oddly out of place. | 除了这张藤条椅与这个地方格格不入 |
[14:30] | Please, sit down. | 请吧,坐下 |
[14:32] | Newman… | 纽曼… |
[14:34] | …l wanted to talk to you about something. | …我想跟你谈件事情 |
[14:37] | This isn’t about my opening your mail? | 不是关于我打开你的信的事吧? |
[14:39] | -What? -I don’t. Never have. | – 什么? – 我没有,从来没有 |
[14:40] | Anything I read was already open. | 所有我看过的都已经打开了 |
[14:42] | Yeah. No. Newman… | 嗯,不是,纽曼… |
[14:44] | …l heard that you found a fur coat in a tree… | …我听说你发现了一件挂在树上的毛皮大衣 |
[14:48] | …and I believe that it belongs to a friend of mine… | …而我相信它是我一个朋友的 |
[14:51] | …and I’d like to give it back to him. | …而且我想把它还给他 |
[14:53] | Sorry, climber’s keepers. | 对不起,爬树者所有 |
[15:04] | You know, Newmie… | 知道吗,小纽… |
[15:07] | …l know how you feel about me… | …我知道你对我是什么感觉 |
[15:08] | …and I have to tell you I’m quite flattered. | …而且我得告诉你,我很受宠若惊 |
[15:12] | -You are? -Oh, yeah. | – 是吗? – 哦,是的 |
[15:13] | Of all the men that I know… | 在所有我认识的男人中… |
[15:15] | …you’re the only one who’s held down a steady job for several years. | …你是唯一一个在这个稳定的职业上 一干好几年的人 |
[15:19] | Well, it’s interesting work. I don’t mind it. | 嗯,那是个有趣的工作,我不介意 |
[15:24] | Don’t you have a boyfriend? | 你不是有个男朋友吗? |
[15:26] | A burly, athletic type? | 一个身材魁梧的,运动型? |
[15:29] | Oh, him? Oh, don’t worry. He’s cool. | 哦,他呀?哦,不用担心,他很冷漠 |
[15:31] | -Cool? -Very cool. | – 冷漠? – 非常冷漠 |
[15:33] | So, what do you say? | 那,你怎么说? |
[15:34] | Can you do me this one little favor, Newmie? | 能帮我这个小忙吗,小纽? |
[15:40] | How I’ve waited for this moment. | 我是多么的期待这一时刻啊 |
[15:42] | But alas, my heart belongs to another man’s wife. | 但是,唉 我的心是属于另一个有夫之妇的 |
[15:45] | -And I have given the coat to her. -All right, we’re done here. | – 而且我已经把大衣给了她了 – 好吧,我们谈完了 |
[15:49] | For I am in love with Svetlana. | 因为我爱上了斯维特拉娜 |
[15:50] | I don’t care if the whole world knows except for Silvio… | 除了把我们能从我跳舞的公寓赶出来的斯维… |
[15:53] | …who’d throw me out of the apartment where I’d be dancing– | …其它人我都不在乎 |
[15:56] | Thank you. Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢你,谢谢你,非常感谢你 |
[16:00] | -Nice carryall. -It’s European. | – 包包不错啊 – 是欧版的 |
[16:04] | -Do you still have my lipstick? -Yeah, I think I do. | – 你还有我的口红吗? – 恩,我想是的 |
[16:10] | I can never find anything in here. | 我永远在里面什么也找不到 |
[16:13] | -Oh, here it is. -Thanks. | – 哦,找到了 – 多谢啦 |
[16:15] | So that Joe Mayo throws the worst parties, doesn’t he? | 乔・梅奥的派对糟透了,不是吗? |
[16:18] | What was your job? | 你负责什么? |
[16:20] | My job was to keep you away from the music. | 我的工作就是看着不让你碰音乐 |
[16:23] | What? He doesn’t like my taste in music? | 什么?他不喜欢我的音乐品味? |
[16:25] | Guess not. | 我猜是吧 |
[16:27] | You should have been there last year. | 你去年也应该在那儿吧 |
[16:28] | I got jiggy with it. | 我搞得可带劲啦 |
[16:35] | Kramer, it’s Silvio. | 克莱默,是西尔维奥 |
[16:37] | Open up, I need to talk to you. | 开门,我要跟你谈谈 |
[16:40] | I can see you through the reverse peephole. | 我能从这个反向门眼里看到你 |
[16:49] | Hey, Silvio. | 嗨,西尔维奥 |
[16:51] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[16:53] | Svetlana says she find it in the laundry room… | 斯维特拉娜说她在洗衣房里找到的 |
[16:55] | …but I think it is a gift from that postman agitator. | …但我觉得是那个蛊惑她的邮差送的礼物 |
[16:58] | -Where is he? -Now, relax, Silvio. | – 他在哪儿? – 现在,放松,西尔维奥 |
[17:00] | No, that’s it. You’re both out. | 不行,就这么定了,你们俩都给我出去 |
[17:02] | Oh, come on. Newman didn’t even give her that. | 哦,别啊,纽曼从来没给过她 |
[17:05] | No, it’s that’s not even a woman’s coat. That’s a man’s. | 而且,那根本也不是件女人的外套,是男式的 |
[17:08] | -A man’s? -Yeah. | – 男式的? – 是啊 |
[17:10] | What kind of a man would wear fur? | 什么样的男人会穿毛皮大衣? |
[17:12] | Oh, lots of them. | 哦,那多了去了 |
[17:13] | -Would you? -No. | – 你会穿吗? – 不会 |
[17:16] | Then who? | 那谁会? |
[17:18] | What about Jerry? | 你看杰瑞会吗? |
[17:22] | -Jerry? -Yeah, sure. He’s a celebrity. | – 杰瑞? – 是啊,当然,他是个名人 |
[17:24] | Oh, yeah, they wear a lot of furs. They’re desperate, insecure people. | 哦,没错,他们常穿皮草 一群绝望的,靠不住的人 |
[17:28] | -Yes, you are right. -Yeah. | – 是啊,很正确 – 嗯 |
[17:30] | ”It’s all about me, me, me. | “所有都是关于我,我,我 |
[17:33] | Please look at me. I am so pretty. | 请看看我吧,我是如此的美丽 |
[17:36] | Love me. Want me.” | 爱上我吧,要我吧” |
[17:40] | Something like that. | 诸如此类的 |
[17:44] | I have to do what? | 要我干什么? |
[17:45] | All you have to do is wear the fur, so Silvio thinks it’s yours. | 你需要做的就是穿上这件毛皮大衣 让西尔维奥认为它是你的东西 |
[17:49] | I’m not wearing the fur. | 我才不要穿毛皮大衣呢 |
[17:51] | Then Newman and l, we get thrown out of the building. | 那纽曼和我,我们俩就会被赶出这栋楼了 |
[17:54] | Is that right? | 是吗? |
[17:58] | All right. Why don’t you just take a good, hard look… | 好吧,那你为什么不认认真真地想想… |
[18:00] | …at what your life will be like if I’m not around? | …如果没有我围在你身边转 你的生活会变成什么样吗? |
[18:07] | -Newman too. -Oh, come on, man. | – 纽曼也是 – 哦,得了吧,哥们 |
[18:10] | lf you do it, I’ll give you that Walkman you’re always asking about. | 如果你这么做了 我就把你老问我要的那个随身听给你 |
[18:13] | -That’s my Walkman. -And you’ll get it back. | – 那是我的随身听 – 你要拿回去了 |
[18:17] | -All right. | -All right. Good. – 好吧 – 很好,太好了 |
[18:18] | -Thanks. I owe you one. -Hey. | – 多谢了,我欠你一人情 – 嗨 |
[18:21] | Hey, and by the way, that Walkman was broke when you gave it to me. | 嗨,顺便说一句 那个随身听你给我的时候就坏掉了 |
[18:26] | -You get that chair? -lt gets here when it gets here. | – 你拿到椅子了? – 它到了就到这儿了 |
[18:29] | Would you stop riding me? | 不要老问我行吗? |
[18:30] | You know what, just call up and cancel it. I’m out. | 你知道什么 给他们个电话然后取消掉,我退出了 |
[18:33] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[18:34] | Joe doesn’t like my taste in music. He’s not getting a gift from me. | 乔不喜欢我的音乐品味 他别想从我这儿拿到礼物 |
[18:37] | I can’t believe you’re dropping out too? | 简直不敢相信你也退出了 |
[18:39] | So now, Kramer and I have to pay for the entire gift. | 那现在,克莱默和我得付整个礼物的钱 |
[18:42] | Now, who’s this Joe Mayo everyone’s talking about? | 谁是大家都在谈论的乔・梅奥啊? |
[18:47] | He’s the guy we’re buying the chair for, remember? | 他是那个我们要买椅子送的人,记得吗? |
[18:50] | It was your suggestion. | 还是你的建议 |
[18:52] | I think the chair is a fantastic gift idea… | 我只是觉得椅子是个很棒的礼物的主意… |
[18:54] | …but I never heard of this Joe Mayo. | …但是我从来没听说过这个乔・梅奥 |
[18:57] | And frankly, it sounds made-up. | 坦白的说,听起来像是虚构的 |
[19:01] | Oh, so now I have to buy the whole chair by myself? | 哦,那现在我得自己买整个的椅子了? |
[19:04] | -No. You don’t have to buy anything. -I already bought it. | – 不用,你什么都不用买 – 我已经买了 |
[19:07] | I’ve been lying to you for three days and now you’re all screwing me. | 我跟你撒了三天的谎,而现在你们都在勒索我 |
[19:12] | I don’t understand. Why didn’t you tell us? | 我不明白,你为什么不告诉我们已经买了? |
[19:14] | I needed it. My back is a little tweaked. | 我需要它,我的后背有点儿拧到了 |
[19:18] | Because of your giant wallet. Just get rid of it. | 因为你那个巨型钱包啊,快把它扔了吧 |
[19:20] | Never. lt is a part of me. | 决不,它是我的一部分 |
[19:23] | I will just return the chair and it will be easy… | 我要把椅子退掉,不会是什么难事… |
[19:25] | …because the receipt is in my good friend. | …因为收据在我的好朋友里面 |
[19:28] | Your good friend is morbidly obese. | 你的好朋友胖的很病态 |
[19:33] | Well, at least I’m not carrying a purse. | 嗯,至少我不会带个皮夹子 |
[19:37] | It’s not a purse. It’s European. | 那不是皮夹子,是欧版的 |
[19:42] | All right, Silvio’s down there, he’s shoveling the walk. | 好了,西尔维奥在下面,他在铲路上的雪 |
[19:45] | All you gotta do is put this on, you go down to the corner… | 你要做的就是把这个穿上,下去到那个拐角… |
[19:48] | …you pick up a paper and come back. | …拿张报纸然后回来 |
[19:50] | -All right. -There you go. | – 好吧 – 去吧 |
[19:51] | How do I look? | 我看上去怎么样? |
[19:56] | Odd. | 怪异 |
[20:02] | ”Learn guitar. First lesson free.” | “吉他教程,首堂课免费” |
[20:23] | My receipts. The chair. My tiger poster. | 我的收据,椅子,我的泰戈海报 |
[20:29] | Hey, Silvio. Just out for a little stroll in my favorite fur coat. | 嗨,西尔维奥 穿着我最心爱的外套出来遛达一下 |
[20:33] | -That is your coat? -lt sure is. | – 是你的外套? – 当然是我的了 |
[20:36] | Kramer says you need it… | 克莱默说你需要它… |
[20:37] | …because you’re an entertainer and you’re desperate for attention. | …因为你是个艺人 而且非常渴望引起大家的注意 |
[20:40] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[20:42] | -Jerry, you forgot your purse. -Oh, thanks. | – 杰瑞,你忘了带皮夹子了 – 哦,多谢了 |
[20:46] | Hey, Silvio, look at Jerry here… | 嗨,西尔维奥,看杰瑞这样… |
[20:48] | …prancing around in his coat with his purse. | …穿着他的外套拿着皮夹子 昂首阔步地来回走 |
[20:53] | Yup, he’s a dandy. He’s a real fancy boy. | 嗯,是个花花公子,他真的很娘娘腔 |
[20:58] | Maybe this isn’t my coat. | 也许这不是我的外套 |
[21:00] | -Yeah, all right, you’re not fancy. -No. He’s very fancy. | – 嗯,好吧,你一点儿都不娘 – 不,他非常的娘们 |
[21:04] | ”Want me. Love me. Shower me with kisses.” | “要我吧,爱上我吧,让我沐浴在你的吻里吧” |
[21:11] | Jerry, where’d you get it? That’s his coat. | 杰瑞,你从哪儿弄的啊?正是他的外套 |
[21:14] | No, it’s not. It’s mine. I’m a fancy boy. | 不,不是,是我的,我是个娘娘腔 |
[21:19] | That’s not your coat. | 这不是你的衣服 |
[21:20] | lf that is not his coat, who’s coat is it? | 如果这不是他的外套,那是谁的? |
[21:23] | It’s Joe Mayo’s coat. | 是乔・梅奥的外套 |
[21:25] | Who’s Joe Mayo? | 谁是乔・梅奥? |
[21:27] | It must be the man that’s sleeping with your wife. | 肯定是那个睡了你老婆的人 |
[21:31] | -Hey. | -Hey. Hey. Hey. – 嗨 – 嗨、嗨、嗨 |
[21:34] | -Officer. -There he goes. | – 警官 – 他朝那边跑了 |
[21:36] | Somebody took my European carryall. | 有人拿了我的欧版手袋 |
[21:39] | Your what? | 你的什么? |
[21:40] | The black leather thing with a strap. | 一个上面有带子的黑色真皮的东西 |
[21:42] | You mean a purse? | 你是说皮夹子? |
[21:44] | Yes, a purse. I carry a purse. | 是的,皮夹子,我拿着皮夹子 |
[21:56] | So Silvio ambushed Joe Mayo? | 这么说是西尔维奥伏击了乔・梅奥? |
[21:58] | Yeah, he’s waiting inside his apartment for him… | 是啊,他在他公寓里面等着他… |
[22:00] | …with a sock full of pennies. | …拿着装满硬币的袜子 |
[22:03] | Should have had a reverse peephole. | 早知道安个反向门眼就好了 |
[22:07] | Hey, babe. | 嗨,宝贝儿 |
[22:09] | Hello? Hello? | 喂?喂? |
[22:11] | What is that? | 那是什么啊? |
[22:13] | It’s my new coat. | 我的新衣服 |
[22:16] | What? You ditched the fur? | 什么?你不要那件毛衣大衣了? |
[22:17] | Yeah, I saw Jerry wearing his. He looked like a bit of a dandy. | 是啊,我看到杰瑞穿着他的那件 看上去有点儿像个花花公子 |
[22:21] | Check it out. | 仔细看看 |
[22:23] | Eight ball. | 8号球 |
[22:25] | ”You got a question? You ask the 8 Ball.” | “你有问题?问这个8号球” |
[22:30] | You’re gonna wear this all the time? | 你准备一直穿着这个? |
[22:33] | All signs point to yes. | 种种迹象表明,是的 |