时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | When are they gonna learn that news about China is an instant page-turner? | 他们何时才明白 关于中国的新闻是如此扣人心弦 |
[00:08] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[00:09] | It’s a Wizard electronic organizer for my dad. | 这是一个电子记事向导,给我爸的 |
[00:11] | -I’m going to Florida for his birthday. -How much? | – 我要去佛罗里达给他过生日 – 多少钱? |
[00:14] | Two hundred. I’ll tell him 50. | 200美元,但我会跟他说只花了50块 |
[00:15] | He doesn’t care for the gift, he gets excited about the deal. | 他才不在意是什么礼物 这么便宜的买卖会让他激动 |
[00:18] | Where are you getting a Wizard for $50? | 从哪儿你能搞到50块钱的电子记事向导? |
[00:21] | I’ll tell him I got it on the street and maybe it’s hot. That’s his favorite. | 跟他说从街边淘来的,可能是销赃 我爸他最喜欢这种事儿了 |
[00:25] | I got a message from the Rosses at work today. | 罗斯家来短信了,我上班那天 |
[00:28] | Susan’s parents? When’s the last time you talked? | 苏珊的父母吗? 你上次跟他们说话是什么时候啊? |
[00:31] | At the funeral, give or take. | 在葬礼中…或者前后? |
[00:34] | Deep down I always kind of felt that they blamed me for Susan’s death. | 说实话我老是觉得他们在怪我,因为苏珊的死 |
[00:38] | Why? Because you picked out the poison envelopes? | 为什么?就因为你捡起了那封毒信封吗? |
[00:42] | That’s silly. | 笨死了 |
[00:46] | Darryl, these are people I know. | 达利尔,这是我认识的朋友们 |
[00:51] | Jerry, George. | 杰瑞,乔治 |
[00:53] | Nice meeting you. I gotta run, Elaine. I’ll see you later. | 很高兴见到你们! 我得赶紧走了,伊莲待会儿见 |
[00:56] | Okay. | 好咧 |
[00:59] | Still no Puddy? | 还是没有找到普迪吗? |
[01:01] | I think his answering machine’s broken, so I just gave up. | 我想他的电话应答机坏了吧,所以我放弃了 |
[01:05] | What do you think? | 你怎么看? |
[01:06] | What, about you dating a black guy? What’s the big deal? | 什么,跟一个黑人约会?有什么大不了的? |
[01:09] | -What black guy? -Darryl. He’s black, isn’t he? | – 什么?黑人? – 达利尔啊,他是黑人,不是吗? |
[01:13] | He is? | 是吗? |
[01:15] | -No, he isn’t. -lsn’t he, Elaine? | – 不,他不是 – 他不是吗,伊莲? |
[01:18] | -You think? -I thought he looked lrish. | – 你觉得呢? – 我只是觉得他看起来像爱尔兰人 |
[01:21] | -What’s his last name? -Nelson. | – 他姓什么? – 尼尔森 |
[01:23] | -That’s not lrish. -I think he’s black. | – 不是爱尔兰 – 我还是觉得他是黑人 |
[01:25] | Should we talking about this? | 我们该谈论这个吗? |
[01:27] | -I think it’s okay. -No, it isn’t. | – 我觉得还好啊 – 不,我们不该 |
[01:29] | -Why not? -Well, it would be okay… | �C 为什么? – 好嘛,如果达利尔在这里 |
[01:31] | …if Darryl was here. | 讨论讨论这个也行 |
[01:33] | -lf he’s black. -ls he black? | – 如果他是黑人 – 他是黑人吗? |
[01:35] | Does it matter? | 关我们什么事吗? |
[01:36] | No, of course not. I mean, I’d just like to know. | 不,当然不关我们什么事 我是说,我只是想知道 |
[01:39] | -So you need to know? -No, I don’t need to know. | – 所以说你需要知道这个? – 不是,我不需要知道 |
[01:42] | I just think it would be nice if I knew. | 我只是觉得,如果我知道了会很不错 |
[01:45] | Shall I take that? | 可以结账了吗? |
[01:46] | -One sec. -Oh, here. | – 等一下 |
[01:47] | Oh, yeah, hang on. | – 嗯,这里 噢,还是别数了吧 |
[01:58] | -Mrs. Ross, it’s George. -Who? | – 罗斯太太,我是乔治 – 谁? |
[02:02] | George Costanza. Susan’s friend? | 乔治・克斯坦萨,苏珊的…朋友? |
[02:08] | Long time no speak. | 很久没有跟你说话了 |
[02:10] | We’re all out of lime juice. | 我们没有青柠汁了 |
[02:13] | I told that woman to buy more. | 我强调过要多买点儿 |
[02:15] | George, the Susan Ross Foundation… | 乔治,这周末苏珊・罗斯基金… |
[02:18] | …is having an event this weekend. | 有一个大活动 |
[02:20] | Oh, I just leased a house out in the Hamptons… | 哦,在汉普顿斯,我刚刚租出去了一套房子 |
[02:25] | …and I have got to get out there this weekend and sign the papers. | 这周末我必须去签合同 |
[02:28] | I’m going back to bed. | 我要回去睡觉了 |
[02:31] | -Thank you for calling, George. –Oh, sure. | – 乔治,谢谢你打来 – 嗯,好 |
[02:33] | I mean, after all, you were almost my…. | 我是说,无论如何,你相当于是我的… |
[02:36] | Okay, I gotta go. | 好了,我该挂了 |
[02:40] | House in the Hamptons? | 在汉普顿斯的房子? |
[02:42] | I’ve been lying about my income for years. | 我说自己薪水高说了很多年了 |
[02:44] | I figured I could afford a fake house in the Hamptons. | 我想我可以买一套汉普顿斯的房子了吧 |
[02:48] | -Well. -Hey. | – 好吧 – 嘿! |
[02:49] | Well, grab a cigar, boys. | 嘿,来一根雪茄吧,兄弟们 |
[02:52] | Yeah, it’s time to celebrate. | 是啊,该庆祝了 |
[02:54] | -What are we celebrating? -You remember my coffee table book? | – 庆祝什么? – 你还记得我咖啡桌边的书吧? |
[02:57] | With the little legs. | 有木头支架的那个? |
[02:58] | That’s the one. | 就是! |
[03:01] | A big Hollywood so-and-so optioned it for a movie. | 好莱坞的某人选了它来拍电影 |
[03:08] | How are they gonna make that book into a movie? | 谁能用那本书来拍电影? |
[03:12] | Remember that photo book on toy ray guns? | 记得那本关于玩具射线枪的图片集吗? |
[03:14] | -Yeah. –Independence Day? | – 是啊 – 独立日呢? |
[03:19] | How much are they paying you? | 他们给你多少钱? |
[03:20] | Let’s just say I don’t have to worry about working for a while. | 这么说吧,我一段时间内不用担心工作了 |
[03:23] | A long while. | 很长一段时间 |
[03:27] | That’s funny, because I haven’t seen you working… | 很搞笑啊,因为我有一段时间了 |
[03:29] | …for a while. A long while. | 没有看见你工作过…很长一段时间 |
[03:34] | And you’re not going to, because I’m hanging it up. | 你也不会看到了,因为我不用工作了 |
[03:36] | Boys, I’m retiring. | 伙计们,我退休了 |
[03:40] | From what? | 从什么上退休? |
[03:41] | From the grind. I mean, who needs it? | 从苦差事上,哎,谁需要这东西呢? |
[03:44] | You know, I’ve accomplished everything I’ve set out to do. | 要知道,我完成了所有我打算做的事 |
[03:48] | What’s that? | 这是什么? |
[03:49] | Oh, bought myself a little retirement gift. | 哦,我给自己买了一份退休礼物 |
[03:52] | A gold watch. | 金表! |
[03:55] | It’s not really gold. | 可不是真的金子 |
[04:10] | -Hey. -Hey, great music. | – 嘿 – 嘿,音乐不错啊 |
[04:13] | Oh, it’s my neighbor. | 噢,是我的邻居 |
[04:14] | They blast that stuff 2 4 hours a day. I hate it. | 他们整天都在轰那个该死的架子鼓,讨厌死了 |
[04:18] | Turn it down! | 小声点儿! |
[04:22] | Oh, wow. These are nice. | 噢,哇,这些好不错 |
[04:26] | Do they have any cultural significance? | 有什么文化意蕴吗? |
[04:29] | They’re African. | 这些是非洲的 |
[04:32] | Right. | 没错 |
[04:35] | -African. -Well, not ”Africa.” | – 非洲 – 嗯,不是那个“非洲” |
[04:37] | Actually South Africa. | 准确地说是南非 |
[04:39] | South Africa. | 南非 |
[04:41] | My family used to live there. We got out years ago. For obvious reasons. | 我家人曾经在南非住过 多年前我们离开了,原因很明显 |
[04:46] | -You know how it is. -Maybe. | – 你知道是什么原因 – 或许吧 |
[04:50] | You must hate hot dogs, huh? | 你一定讨厌吃热狗,是吧? |
[04:54] | Or else you really like them and that’s why you do this. | 或者是因为你太喜欢热狗了,所以才这样做 |
[05:00] | lf I had one of these things I’d be eating hot dogs all the time. | 如果我吃了一个,那就别指望我停下来了 |
[05:04] | You gonna buy a hot dog or not? | 你到底要不要买热狗? |
[05:07] | No. | 不要 |
[05:15] | Rise and shine, sleepyhead. | 懒家伙,起来了! |
[05:19] | It’s 5:30 in the morning. | 但现在是早上5点30 |
[05:23] | We let you sleep in. | 我们已经准你睡懒觉啦 |
[05:26] | Well, as long as I’m up, Dad, I got you a birthday present. | 好嘛,既然我起来了 爸,我给你买了生日礼物 |
[05:30] | Here. Happy birthday. | 这儿,生日快乐 |
[05:32] | Oh, Jerry. I should be buying you presents. | 噢,杰瑞,我该给你买一份礼物 |
[05:35] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[05:37] | Leave your father alone. It’s his birthday. | 让你爸清净,是送给他的最好的礼物 |
[05:42] | It’s a radar detector. | 噢!是雷达探测器! |
[05:45] | Radar detector. I’ve never seen you go over 20 miles an hour. | 雷达探测器? 我从没有见过你一小时走出过20英里 |
[05:50] | You’re like the grand marshal of the Rose Bowl parade. | 你就像玫瑰碗游行的大元帅 |
[05:54] | It’s a Wizard organizer. | 这是个备忘记事向导 |
[05:56] | This looks like too much money. | 看起来值不少钱啊 |
[05:58] | No, I got it from a guy on the street. lt was like 50 bucks. | 不啊,我从街边的一个家伙那里搞来的 只不过50块钱啦 |
[06:01] | -You think it’s hot? -Could be. | – 你觉得这是不是赃货? – 可能吧 |
[06:03] | Attaboy. Helen, Jerry got me a hot Wizard computer. | 海伦,杰瑞给我买了一个销赃的备忘记事向导! |
[06:07] | I’m right here. | 我就站在你旁边 |
[06:10] | You can do everything with it. You can get e-mail, fax, there’s a calculator. | 你可以用它做很多事情 你可以来收邮件发传真,这还有计算器呢 |
[06:14] | So I can use it to figure out the tip? | 所以就可以计算小费到底该付多少��? |
[06:16] | Yeah, I guess. But the really cool thing is the daily planner. | 我想是吧,但是最酷的是它有日程安排的功能 |
[06:19] | We can go to the restaurant to figure out the tips. | 我们可以去餐厅啊,去算要付的小费 |
[06:22] | Jerry, you’re getting your father too excited. | 杰瑞,你让你爸太过激动了 |
[06:27] | Hey, buddy. When did you get in? | 嗨,老兄,你什么时候来的? |
[06:31] | Kramer, what are you doing here? | 克莱默,你在这里做什么? |
[06:33] | I told you I was retiring. I moved in next door. | 我说过我退休了啊,我搬到隔壁了 |
[06:38] | Mr. Cornstein died, and it’s a beautiful apartment. | 康斯坦先生死了,他的房子又很不错 |
[06:41] | Yeah, your folks said it was for rent, so I jumped on it. | 是啊,你们说那房子出租了,我就立马搬来了 |
[06:46] | Kramer, you can’t live down here. | 克莱默,你不能住在这里 |
[06:48] | This is where people come to die. | 这是人等死的地方 |
[06:53] | Not you. | 不是你们 |
[06:55] | Older people. | 是老人们 |
[06:57] | Don’t eat cookies for breakfast. | 别把甜饼当早饭 |
[07:00] | I’ll fix you something. How about a feta cheese omelet? | 让我给你些其他的吧,羊乳干酪煎蛋卷怎么样? |
[07:04] | That sounds great, Mom. | 不错啊,妈 |
[07:05] | You feed him he’ll never leave. | 你一旦给他吃的他就不会走了 |
[07:08] | I don’t have any feta. How about cottage cheese and egg beaters? | 没有羊乳酪了,白软干酪和散打鸡蛋怎么样? |
[07:12] | I guess. | 差不多吧 |
[07:14] | -I don’t believe this. -I know, I know. | – 我不相信 – 我知道 |
[07:17] | Don’t I look more relaxed? | 我很轻松吧? |
[07:51] | So, George, do you have any thoughts on this Darryl situation? | 乔治,你有没有想过达利尔这事? |
[07:55] | Actually, I did have a thought. | 事实上呢,想过 |
[07:59] | Why don’t you just ask him? | 为什么你不直接问他本人呢? |
[08:02] | Because if I ask him, then it’s like I really want to know. | 因为我问他,就好像是我真的想知道一样 |
[08:09] | Maybe he’s… | 或许他… |
[08:12] | …mixed. | 混过了 |
[08:15] | Is that the right word? | 你确定你用对形容词了吗? |
[08:17] | I don’t think we’re supposed to be talking about this. | 我认为我们真不该谈论这个 |
[08:19] | -I’m just gonna go to the bathroom. -You know what? I’m leaving. | – 我要去洗手间 – 我要走了 |
[08:22] | -I’ll talk to Jerry when he gets back. -All right. | – 等杰瑞回来,我跟他说说 – 好啊 |
[08:26] | Oh, Mrs. Ross. Mr. Ross. | 罗斯太太,罗斯先生 |
[08:30] | Oh, you’re George’s friend. | 噢,你是乔治的朋友 |
[08:33] | We saw him in the city this weekend. | 我们这周末在城里见到他了 |
[08:35] | What happened to his place in the Hamptons? | 他在汉普顿斯的房子怎么样了? |
[08:38] | The Hamptons? George Costanza? | 有在汉普顿斯的房子? 你是说乔治・克斯坦萨吗? |
[08:48] | I don’t think so. | 我想没有的 |
[08:51] | Have a good one. | 过开心哦 |
[08:57] | Rosses. | 罗斯先生,太太 |
[08:59] | George. We were just talking about you. | 乔治,我们刚刚还聊起你呢 |
[09:03] | Well, sorry I missed that charity thing… | 哦,抱歉啊,我错过了慈善的事了 |
[09:06] | …but this was one of those truly glorious Hampton weekends… | 但是在汉普顿度过的这周末真的很棒 |
[09:09] | -…that you always hear about. -Really? | – 就像你们经常听到的那样 – 是吗? |
[09:12] | Yeah, I may move out there. | 是啊,我要搬出来了 |
[09:15] | I mean it. I’ll do it. | 我不是闹着玩儿的,我要这样做的! |
[09:19] | Okay, I’ll see you later. | 好吧,回头见 |
[09:22] | Keep it real. | 记住信仰! |
[09:26] | Another fine meal. And now for my Wizard tip calculator. | 哇,又一顿佳肴 好了,是时候让我的计算器上场了 |
[09:31] | Dad, it’s got lots of other functions. | 爸,这东西有很多其他功能的 |
[09:33] | Don’t worry. I’ll get to the other functions. | 别担心,我会用到的 |
[09:36] | I can’t get it open. | 我打不开了 |
[09:39] | Yay, Jerry got it open. | 耶!杰瑞打开了! |
[09:45] | The service was slow, and God forbid they should refill the water. | 上菜很慢,还不让我们续水 |
[09:49] | How does 1 2.4 percent sound? | 12.4%的要给多少小费呢? |
[09:53] | Well, your tip is $4 and 36.6666 cents. | 嗯,是4.36666元 |
[09:59] | We’ll round down. | 我们给整数 |
[10:01] | Jerry, it was so nice of you to come down here on your father’s birthday. | 杰瑞,你能陪爸爸过生日,真的是太好了 |
[10:05] | You’ve helped take his mind off the condo election. | 你让他的心思离开了公寓选举 |
[10:08] | Right. You can’t run for condo president because you were… | 那是,你不能竞选公寓负责人,因为你… |
[10:10] | -…impeached at the other condo. -I was never impeached. | – 被另一个公寓控告了 – 我从来没有被控告过 |
[10:13] | I resigned. | 我自己放弃的 |
[10:15] | Even so, the press would bury him. | 即使是这样,通讯社也公开宣扬他 |
[10:18] | What press? | 什么通讯社? |
[10:21] | The condo newsletter. The Boca Breeze. | – 公寓简报 – 《博卡微风》 |
[10:24] | Pinko commie rag. | 左倾共产小报 |
[10:28] | Hey, Morty. Your boy here. | 嗨,莫蒂,你儿子来了 |
[10:31] | He just got a date with that young aquacise instructor. | 他刚刚正在跟那个年轻的讲师约会呢 |
[10:34] | She’s 50. | 那个讲师50岁了 |
[10:37] | You know what he’s got? He’s got charisma. | 你知道他有什么吗?有的是魅力啊 |
[10:41] | -That’s my man. -I’ll see you guys. | – 好样的! – 伙计们,回头见 |
[10:42] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[10:46] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[10:50] | Morty, what are you looking at? | 莫蒂,你在看什么? |
[10:53] | I’ll tell you what I’m looking at. | 我告诉你我在看什么 |
[10:55] | The next condo board president of Del Boca Vista, phase three. | 下一任德・博卡・维斯塔公寓委员会主席 第三阶段 |
[11:05] | Elaine, thank you for the Wizard. | 伊莲,谢谢你给我买的记事向导 |
[11:08] | Wow, it’s got so many functions. | 哇,它有很多功能呢 |
[11:11] | Yeah, yeah, forget about all that. | 嗯,嗯,先别管那么多 |
[11:13] | First thing is first, warranty information. | 说重要的事吧,填保证书的信息吧 |
[11:17] | Name. We know that. Hobbies. | 姓名,我们知道,爱好 |
[11:20] | -Skiing, racquetball– -Well, I don’t do that stuff. | – 滑雪,短网拍墙球… – 呃,我不做那些运动的 |
[11:23] | It doesn’t matter. lt doesn’t matter. | It doesn’t matter. 没关系没关系没关系 |
[11:25] | Oh, Here’s one. Race. | 噢,这个种族 |
[11:29] | lsn’t that optional? | 可以不填吗? |
[11:30] | It certainly should be. It’s nobody’s damn business. | 当然可以啊,你什么种族跟谁有什么关系啊 |
[11:35] | But they really would like to know. | 但是他们想知道 |
[11:39] | -All right. I’m Asian. -What? | – 好吧,我是亚洲人 – 什么? |
[11:42] | Just to mess with them. | 只是乱填啦 |
[11:45] | Right. Good one. | 好吧,好 |
[11:47] | Average income. Over a hundred thousand. | 平均收入100000以上 |
[11:52] | -Really? -So does that matter? | – 是吗? – 有关系吗? |
[11:54] | No. But it’s very nice to know. | 没,但是知道了也挺好的 |
[12:03] | So did you figure out Darryl’s… | 你有没有查出来达利尔的… |
[12:07] | …you know? | 你知道的 |
[12:09] | I’ve given up. So now we’re going to a bunch of Spanish restaurants. | 我要放弃,现在我们要去西班牙餐厅吃饭 |
[12:13] | Figure that’ll cover us either way. | 估计那里会掩护我们 |
[12:16] | You’re a master of race relations. | 你在种族关系上是专家啊 |
[12:19] | So Kramer’s running for president of the condo? | 克莱默要竞选公寓委员会主席? |
[12:23] | Yeah. It’s all my father’s doing. | 是啊,我爸就是在干这事儿 |
[12:27] | He wants to install Kramer in a puppet regime… | 他想架空克莱默 |
[12:29] | …and then wield power from behind the scenes. | 幕后操纵那傀儡政权 |
[12:31] | Preferably from the sauna in the clubhouse. | 或许是在俱乐部会所里蒸桑拿的时候会干吧 |
[12:35] | -Who are they running against? -Common sense… | – 谁在反对他们呢? – 很容易想到 |
[12:37] | …and a guy in a wheelchair. | 和一个坐在轮椅上的人 |
[12:41] | -Jerry? -He’s still down with his folks. | �C 杰瑞? – 他还在跟他的家人一起呢 |
[12:43] | What are you doing here? | 你在干嘛呢? |
[12:44] | -Elaine. Elaine. -I’m getting his mail. | – 伊莲,伊莲 – 我在收他的邮件 |
[12:46] | -Oh, no. -He asked you to get the mail? | – 哦,别啊 – 他让你帮他收邮件? |
[12:50] | Jerry, why is Elaine getting your mail? | 杰瑞,为什么伊莲在帮你收邮件? |
[12:53] | George, listen to me. I have a very important job for you. | 乔治,听我说 我有份非常非常重要的工作给你做 |
[12:58] | I want you to come by twice a day… | 我需要你一天来两次 |
[13:00] | …and flush the toilet so the gaskets don’t dry out and leak. | 冲洗马桶,马桶圈就不会淌着尿液干掉了 |
[13:05] | -What? -Well, what about the mail? | – 什么? – 邮件那个又是怎么回事呢? |
[13:08] | This is far more important. | 这个比邮件重要得多了! |
[13:10] | You must exercise the gaskets, George. | 你必须练习冲洗马桶坐垫圈,乔治 |
[13:15] | All right, Jerry, I’ll do it. See you. | 好嘛,杰瑞,我做这个事儿,回头见 |
[13:20] | So, ran into the Rosses again. | 又撞到罗斯夫妇了 |
[13:23] | Oh, right, at the coffee shop. | 嗯,是啊,在咖啡店那里 |
[13:25] | Where did they get the idea that you have a place in the Hamptons? | 他们从哪里知道你在汉普顿斯有房子呢? |
[13:32] | -From me. -What did you say? | – 我告诉他们的啊 – 你说什么了? |
[13:34] | I told them I have a place in the Hamptons. | 我告诉他们我在汉普顿斯有房子啊 |
[13:38] | What did you say? | 你说什么了? |
[13:39] | I told them you didn’t. | 我说你没有 |
[13:42] | And I laughed and I laughed. | 然后我就一路狂笑 |
[13:47] | So they know. | 这么说他们知道真相了? |
[13:49] | -Those liars. -But you lied first. | – 这俩骗子 – 但是是你先撒谎的啊 |
[13:52] | But they let me go on and on all about the Hamptons. | 但是他们让我在汉普顿斯这件事上 一次又一次地撒谎 |
[13:55] | They never said a thing. | 而不说一句话 |
[13:56] | You don’t let somebody lie when you know. | 没有人知道对方在撒谎还什么都不说的 |
[13:58] | -You call them a liar. -Like you’re a liar. | – 他们是骗子! – 像你一样 |
[14:01] | Yes. Thank you. Was that so hard? | 是,谢谢,承认这个难吗? |
[14:03] | So this is over? Not over? I’m betting not over. | 那么这件事完了吗?没完吗?我还是赌没完吧 |
[14:07] | Not by a long shot. | 远远没有完 |
[14:09] | I’m calling the Rosses and inviting them… | 我要给罗斯夫妇打电话,邀请他们 |
[14:11] | …to my nonexistent place in the Hamptons. | 去我那个在汉普顿斯根本不存在的房子 |
[14:14] | Then we’ll see who blinks first. | 他们会明白谁先认输 |
[14:16] | Haven’t you done enough to these people? | 跟他们你还没有玩够吗? |
[14:20] | This is not about them. Now if you’ll excuse me… | 这跟他们没有关系,现在呢,抱歉 |
[14:25] | …l have to exercise Jerry’s gaskets. | 我要去练习怎样刷马桶垫了 |
[14:32] | Vote for Kramer. Cosmo Kramer. | 给克莱默投票吧,科斯莫・克莱默 |
[14:34] | I’m running for condo president. Like your vote. | 我要竞选公寓委员会主席,期待你的投票 |
[14:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:38] | Remember, ma’am, a vote for me is a vote for Kramer. | 记住了,你是投给我,投给克莱默 |
[14:43] | -Can you cut my meat? -Gladly. | – 能帮我切肉吗? – 非常乐意 |
[15:14] | -Coffee? -Sure. | – 咖啡? – 好啊 |
[15:16] | Are you black? | 你是黑的吗? |
[15:19] | Or should I bring some cream? | 还是我拿些奶油? |
[15:21] | I’m black. Oh, you know what? Bring a little cream. | 我要黑咖啡,哦,还是加一点奶油吧 |
[15:26] | -Look at that. -Did you hear that? | – 看那边 – 你听到了吗? |
[15:29] | -What? -God, there are still people… | – 听到什么? – 天,居然还有人 |
[15:31] | …who have trouble with an interracial couple. | 觉得跨种族交往无法让人接受 |
[15:33] | lnterracial? Us? | 跨种族?我们? |
[15:36] | lsn’t that unbelievable? | 这是不是难以置信? |
[15:38] | Yes. It’s awful. | 是啊,这可真恶心 |
[15:42] | They’re upset because we’re an interracial couple. | 他们不爽,只是因为我们在跨种族恋爱 |
[15:46] | That is racism. | 种族主义啊 |
[15:48] | -I don’t feel like eating. -Me neither. | – 我不想吃东西了 – 我也是 |
[15:50] | Well, maybe this turkey club. | 或许吃这个土耳其三明治 |
[15:55] | So here I am. | 我来了 |
[15:57] | Ready to take you to the Hamptons. | 准备送你们去汉普顿斯 |
[16:00] | Sounds grand. | 听起来不错啊 |
[16:02] | Do you have your bathing suits? | 带洗浴泳装了吗? |
[16:04] | It’s March. | 现在才三月 |
[16:08] | Speak now or we are headed to the Hamptons. | 说话吧,要不我们就要去汉普顿斯了 |
[16:13] | It’s a two-hour drive. | 两个小时的车程哦, |
[16:15] | Once you get in that car we are going all the way… | 一旦进这辆车,我们就会一直开了 |
[16:21] | …to the Hamptons. | 直到汉普顿斯 |
[16:26] | All right, you wanna get nuts… | 好吧,既然你们想要果仁 |
[16:28] | …come on, let’s get nuts! | 那咱们就去找果仁吧! |
[16:36] | Dad, you know, you can program this thing to beep… | 爸爸,你可以设置机器 |
[16:38] | …every time you need a vitamin. | 让它在你需要吃维他命的时候“哔”两下 |
[16:42] | Dad, you look so different. | 爸,你看起来太不一样了 |
[16:46] | We’re campaigning, Jerry. | 我们在参加竞选,杰瑞 |
[16:48] | To rule the people, one must walk among them. | 要统治人呢,就要通过选举 |
[16:51] | This is the homestretch. Tomorrow’s the election. | 这只是热身运动,明天才开始选举呢 |
[16:53] | Right, yeah. The poll’s close after dinner. Three o’clock. | 是啊,选票在晚饭后才关闭,3点钟 |
[16:56] | But then when we win… | 但是一旦我们赢了 |
[16:58] | …the celebration goes all night until the break of 8 p.m. | 欢庆会将一直持续到早上8点 |
[17:03] | You could put that whole schedule right in your daily planner. | 你可以把所有安排 都输入电子记事本的日程安排里面 |
[17:06] | -Daily what? -Have you read today’s Boca Breeze? | – 日程什么? – 你读了今天的《博卡微风》了吗? |
[17:10] | Hey, look at that. Picture of me, huh? | 看这个,是我,对吧? |
[17:12] | Yeah, ”Candidate Cosmo Kramer, caught barefoot in clubhouse.” | “候选人科斯莫・克莱默,赤脚玩转俱乐部” |
[17:19] | Barefoot in the clubhouse? Kramer… | 赤脚玩转俱乐部?克莱默 |
[17:21] | …don’t you realize this is against the rules? | 没有意识到这个不合规定吗? |
[17:23] | Well, I couldn’t find my shoes. | 是啊,我找不到我的鞋了 |
[17:26] | These people work and wait their whole lives to move down here… | 这些人一辈子都坐在暖气前 |
[17:30] | …sit in the heat, pretend it’s not hot, and enforce these rules. | 假装温度还不够高,执行一些愚蠢的规定 |
[17:34] | -Who wants hot chocolate? -Oh, yeah. | – 谁想要热巧克力? – 好啊 |
[17:37] | This is a huge scandal. We need damage control. | 这是个大丑闻啊,我们需要控制情形了 |
[17:40] | All right, look, people seem to like those tip calculators. | 好了,听我说,人们会喜欢小费计算器的 |
[17:43] | -Wizards. -How about if we give one out… | – 是电子记事向导 – 给委员会的人 |
[17:45] | …to every member on the condo board? | 每人一个怎么样? |
[17:48] | Kramer. | 克莱默 |
[17:49] | There are 20 people on the board. | 委员会有20个人 |
[17:51] | Thank God you can get that deal. | 谢谢老天,你能搞到销赃的便宜货 |
[17:54] | Payoffs. Now we’re playing politics. | 这是有回报的,现在我们要玩点手段了 |
[17:56] | All right, what do we do next, Morty, huh? Wiretaps? Slush funds? | 好了,你接下来要做什么,莫蒂? 偷听还是搞砸他们的资金? |
[18:00] | First I need a nap. | 先打个盹儿 |
[18:02] | I’ll get your electric blanket. | 我给你铺电热毯 |
[18:06] | Kramer, I can’t get that many Wizards. | 克莱默,我不可能搞到那么多电子记事向导 |
[18:09] | -What about your deal? -I didn’t have a deal. | – 你不是能买到便宜货吗? – 我不能 |
[18:11] | They’re $200 a pop. What do I do? | 200美元一个啊,现在可怎么办啊 |
[18:13] | Don’t worry. I know a guy. | 别急,我知道一个人 |
[18:14] | -Down here? -Yeah. Bob Saccamano’s father. | – 就在这里? – 是,罗伯・萨卡马诺的爸爸 |
[18:19] | And that leads into the master bedroom. | 那个通向主卧室 |
[18:22] | Tell us more. | 说多一些 |
[18:24] | Wanna hear more? | 想多知道点儿? |
[18:27] | The master bedroom opens into the solarium. | 主卧室外有一个日光浴室 |
[18:30] | -Another solarium? -Yes, two solariums. | – 又一个日光浴室? – 是啊,有两个 |
[18:32] | Quite a find. | 这还真新鲜啊 |
[18:35] | -And I have horses too. -What are their names? | – 我还养马 – 它们的名字是? |
[18:42] | Snoopy and Prickly Pete. | 史努比(爱管闲事的) 和福瑞克皮特(棘手的家伙) |
[18:47] | Should I keep driving? | 我能开车了吗? |
[18:48] | Oh, look, an antique stand. | 哦,看哪,一个古老的高台 |
[18:51] | Pull over. We’ll buy you a housewarming gift. | 靠边儿,我要给你买一个乔迁礼 |
[18:55] | A housewarming gift. | 乔迁礼 |
[18:58] | All right, we’re taking it up a notch. | 好吧,我们赶紧地 |
[19:04] | -Long day? -Yeah, I just worked a triple shift. | – 累了一天了吧? – 是啊,刚刚上完三班倒 |
[19:07] | I hear you, sister. | 从你的语气里听出来了,姐妹 |
[19:09] | -Sister? -Yeah. | – 姐妹? – 嗯 |
[19:11] | It’s okay. My boyfriend’s black. Here he is. See? | 差不多啦,我的男朋友是黑人,看,他来了 |
[19:14] | -Hi, Elaine. -Hey. | – 嗨,伊莲 – 嘿 |
[19:16] | -He’s black? -Yeah. | – 他是黑人? – 是啊 |
[19:19] | -I’m black? -Aren’t you? | – 我是黑人吗? – 你不是黑人吗? |
[19:22] | I’ll give you a couple of minutes to decide. | 我给你们两分钟决定 |
[19:27] | -What are you talking about? -You’re black. | – 你在说什么? – 你是黑人啊 |
[19:29] | You said we were an interracial couple. | 你说我们是跨种族恋爱 |
[19:31] | We are because you’re Hispanic. | 是啊,因为你是西班牙人啊 |
[19:37] | -I am? -Aren’t you? | – 我是吗? – 你不是吗? |
[19:39] | No. Why would you think that? | 不是,你怎么会这样想呢? |
[19:41] | Your name’s Benes. Your hair. | 你的姓贝尼斯,你的发型 |
[19:44] | You kept taking me to those Spanish restaurants. | 你还一直带我到西班牙餐厅吃饭 |
[19:47] | That’s because I thought you were black. | 因为我以为你是黑人 |
[19:50] | Why would you take me to a Spanish restaurant because I’m black? | 那为什么我是黑人你就要带我去西班牙餐厅? |
[19:54] | I don’t think we should be talking about this. | 我觉得我们不该讨论这个 |
[19:57] | -So, what are you? -I’m white. | – 你是什么? – 白人 |
[19:59] | So we’re just a couple of white people? | 那我们只是一对白人��? |
[20:04] | I guess. | 是吧 |
[20:07] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:10] | -So do you want to go to the Gap? -Sure. | – 那么,你想去盖普吗? – 当然 |
[20:17] | Well, I handed out all the Wizards. | 好了,我把所有的向导都发出去了 |
[20:21] | The polls close in one hour. | 投票在一个小时就会关掉 |
[20:23] | I think we’ve got this baby all sewn up, huh? Yeah. | 我们搞定这次投票了,是吧? |
[20:28] | Yeah, there was an extra one. Norman Bergerman. | 嗯,这儿有一个多的诺曼・伯格曼没有要 |
[20:31] | He won’t be leaving any tips where he is. | 他从来不留小费 |
[20:34] | Congratulations, Mr. President. | 恭喜你,主席先生 |
[20:36] | Congratulations, Mr. Puppet Master, huh? | 恭喜你,操盘手 |
[20:39] | Hey, Morty, what’s wrong with these tip calculators? | 嘿,莫蒂,这个小费计算器怎么了? |
[20:42] | What are you talking about? | 什么哦? |
[20:44] | It’s overtipping. I just left 5 bucks for a BLT. | 得出的数太大了,我刚刚吃个三明治 就留了5美元的小费 |
[20:47] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[20:49] | This isn’t a Wizard. It’s a Willard. | 这不是向导,这是玩具 |
[20:52] | It’s a Willard? Saccamano Sr. screwed me. | 玩具?萨卡马诺整了我! |
[20:56] | Mine doesn’t have a seven. | 我的7号键不能用 |
[20:58] | I’m ruined. | 我完了 |
[20:59] | Jerry, why didn’t you get them Wizards? | 杰瑞,你为什么不买向导呢? |
[21:01] | Because the real Wizard’s $200. | 因为一个真的向导要花200美元! |
[21:03] | -You didn’t have a deal? -No deal. Not hot. | – 你不是有渠道吗? – 没有渠道,没有赃货 |
[21:06] | Morty, you and Kramer. You’re finished. | 莫蒂,你和克莱默,都别想选上了 |
[21:10] | Everyone vote for the guy in the wheelchair. | 每个人都投了那个轮椅上的人 |
[21:13] | -Let’s go. -The people have spoken. | – 走吧 – 人们有话要说 |
[21:17] | Well, that’s it for me. I’m heading back to New York. | 好吧,就这样了,我要回纽约 |
[21:23] | Dad, I’m sorry. | 爸,对不起 |
[21:24] | You should be. | 你应该说对不起 |
[21:26] | How could you spend $200 on a tip calculator? | 你怎么可以用200美元买一个计算器呢? |
[21:29] | It does other things! | 它有其他功能! |
[21:45] | -Where are we, George? -Almost there. | – 我们在哪里,乔治? – 快到了 |
[21:49] | This is the end of Long lsland. | 这是长岛的尽头了 |
[21:52] | Where’s your house? | 你房子呢? |
[21:54] | We go on foot from here. | 我们得步行去了 |
[21:57] | All right. | 行啊 |
[22:10] | There’s no house! It’s a lie! | 哎!没有房子!这是个谎言! |
[22:14] | There’s no solarium. There’s no Prickly Pete. | 没有日光浴室,没有福瑞克皮特 |
[22:17] | There’s no other solarium. | 没有第二个日光浴室 |
[22:19] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[22:23] | Then why? Why did you make me drive all the way out here? | 为什么?你们为什么让我一路开过来? |
[22:28] | Why didn’t you say something? Why? Why? Why? | 你们为什么什么都不说? 为什么?为什么?为什么? |
[22:34] | We don’t like you, George. | 我们不喜欢你,乔治 |
[22:38] | And we always blamed you for what happened to Susan. | 我们一直在因为苏珊的事责怪你 |
[22:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:48] | Let’s head back. | 好了,我们回去吧 |