时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | -Elaine, cake? -Oh, no thanks. | – 伊莲,蛋糕? – 不要,谢谢 |
[00:12] | It’s Walter’s special day. | 今天可是沃尔特的生日 |
[00:14] | There are 200 people who work in this office. | 有200人在这个办公室里工作 |
[00:16] | Every day is somebody’s special day. | 天天都能赶上生日 |
[00:19] | Elaine, where you going? | 伊莲,你去哪儿? |
[00:21] | It’s Walter’s last day. We have to celebrate. | 今天是沃尔特的离休日,我们得庆祝一下 |
[00:23] | It’s his birthday and it’s his last day? | 今天是他的生日也是他的离休日? |
[00:25] | This is other Walter from returns. | 这是退货部的沃尔特第二 |
[00:27] | Hey, what’s going on here? | 嗨,这儿怎么了? |
[00:29] | Surprise! | 惊喜! |
[00:31] | Oh, guys. | 哦,伙计们 |
[00:32] | Elaine, it’s my last day. | 伊莲,今天是我最后一天 |
[00:35] | Have a piece. | 来一块吧 |
[00:36] | All right, pile it on. | 好吧,堆上来吧 |
[00:54] | What is so bad about having a piece of cake? | 吃块蛋糕有什么? |
[00:56] | It is the forced socializing. | 那是强迫社交 |
[00:59] | Just because we work in the same office… | 仅仅因为我们在一个办公室 |
[01:01] | …why do we have to act like we’re friends? | 难道我们就得装朋友? |
[01:03] | Why aren’t you there now? | 你今天为什么不上班? |
[01:04] | I had to take a sick day, I’m so sick of these people. | 我请了病假,整天对着他们,我很不舒服 |
[01:10] | I talked to Lisi and tomorrow night’s good for her. | 我和丽茜说过了,她明天晚上有空 |
[01:13] | I shouldn’t go out with a friend of yours. I foresee messiness. | 我不该和你的朋友约会,我有不详的预感 |
[01:17] | You’re better off sitting around reading comic books… | 你半夜两点坐在这儿看漫画 |
[01:19] | …and eating spaghetti at 2 in the morning. | 吃意大利面,就正常了? |
[01:22] | Hey, speaking of tomato sauce, wanna come with me to Mario’s Pizza? | 喂,说起番茄酱,和我去马里奥匹萨店吧? |
[01:25] | -Your old high school hangout. Why? -They’re closing. Going for a last slice. | – 你高中常去的地方,为什么? – 他们要关门了,去吃最后一片 |
[01:30] | Hey. All right. Hi. Check it out, huh? | 嗨,来看看这个,怎么样? |
[01:33] | Official police caution tape. | 警察官方警示带 |
[01:37] | Look at that. | 瞧这个 |
[01:39] | Step back, son, there’s nothing to see here. | 小伙,退后,这没什么好看的 |
[01:43] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪儿弄到这个的? |
[01:44] | I got it from my cop buddy, Doug. | 从我一个警察哥们道格 |
[01:46] | You sure have a lot of friends. How come I never see any of them? | 你朋友可真不少,为什么我一个都没见过? |
[01:49] | They wanna know why they never see you. | 他们也想知道为什么从来没见过你 |
[01:55] | I’m gonna eat that later. | 我待会再吃 |
[01:57] | So they just gave you this? | 他们就这样把这个给你了? |
[01:58] | Oh, no, no, I had to fish around in the evidence room for it. | 才没有,我在证据室翻出来的 |
[02:01] | They’re all preoccupied… | 他们都忙着抓一个 |
[02:03] | …trying to hunt down this new psycho serial killer… | 精神病连环杀手 |
[02:05] | …the Lopper. All right, I’ll see you. | 外号叫剪子手,好了,待会见 |
[02:08] | Wait a minute, wait a minute. Who is the Lopper? | 等等,等一下,谁是剪子手 |
[02:10] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[02:11] | It’s just some guy, he’s been running around Riverside Park, you know… | 就是有个家伙在湖畔公园出没 |
[02:15] | -…cutting people’s heads off. -How have I never read about this? | – 砍人头 – 我怎么从来没听说过? |
[02:18] | The police, they’ve been having some internal dissension about the name. | 警察内部对这个名字有点分歧 |
[02:22] | What are the other titles? | 还有什么其他名字? |
[02:24] | Heads-o. The De-Nogginizer. | 去头器,断头者 |
[02:29] | Son of Dad. | 老子养的 |
[02:30] | -Son of Dad? -Yeah, that was my suggestion. | – 老子养的? – 对,这个是我建议的 |
[02:33] | It’s sort of a catch-all. | 所有意思都包含了 |
[02:38] | Mario’s Pizza. | 马里奥匹萨店 |
[02:40] | Just as she was. | 还是老样子 |
[02:42] | Hey, Mario. Remember us? | 嗨,马里奥,记得我们吗? |
[02:45] | No. | 不记得 |
[02:47] | We used to come in every day. | 以前,我们天天来 |
[02:49] | So where you been? | 后来怎么不来了? |
[02:51] | We’re tanking here. | 我们生意糟透了 |
[02:53] | We’ll have two slices and two grape sodas. | 我们要两片匹萨和两杯葡萄汽水 |
[02:56] | Oh, thanks. That’ll save us. | 谢谢,我们赚大了 |
[02:59] | All right, make it the large sodas. | 好啦,汽水要大杯 |
[03:02] | Hey, Jerry, remember Frogger? | 嗨,杰瑞,还记得蛙人吗? |
[03:05] | I used to be so into this game. | 我以前特喜欢这个游戏 |
[03:09] | Getting that frog across the street was my entire life. | 那时设法让青蛙穿过大街 就是我人生最大的使命 |
[03:12] | Yeah, and then you went on to…. | 对啊,后来你发展到… |
[03:15] | It’s a good game. | 好游戏 |
[03:17] | Watch the truck. | 注意卡车 |
[03:18] | Double jump. | 连环跳 |
[03:20] | Eat the fly. Eat it! | 吃苍蝇,吃了它! |
[03:23] | Thanks a lot. | 多谢你了 |
[03:25] | Beat it, punk. | 行了,小子 |
[03:28] | Hey, look at the high score. ”GLC.” | 嗨,看这个最高分,“GLC” |
[03:30] | George Louis Costanza. That’s not you, is it? | 乔治,路易斯,克斯坦萨,不会是你吧 |
[03:33] | Yes. | 是我 |
[03:34] | Eight hundred and sixty thousand. | 八十万六千 |
[03:36] | I can’t believe it’s still standing. | 真不敢相信还是记录 |
[03:38] | No one has beaten me in, like, ten years. | 差不多10年了,还没人破了我的记录 |
[03:40] | -I remember that night. -Oh, I was unstoppable. | – 我记得那个晚上 – 我简直不可阻挡 |
[03:45] | Perfect combination of Mountain Dew and mozzarella. | 混合完美的美柠檬水和白干酪 |
[03:49] | Just the right amount of grease on the joystick. | 手柄上的油恰到好处 |
[03:52] | Here’s your pizza, pea brains. | 你点的匹萨,傻子 |
[03:57] | I think I remember why we stopped coming here. | 我好像想起来,我们后来不来这儿的原因了 |
[04:03] | This pen smells really bad. | 这只笔真难闻 |
[04:07] | So why do I keep smelling it? | 那我还闻它干吗? |
[04:09] | Is it too late for me to go to law school? | 我现在去念法学院是不是太晚了? |
[04:15] | -What is this? -You were out sick yesterday… | – 这是什么? – 你昨天病了 |
[04:17] | …so we got you a get-well cake. | 所以我们给你定了个“滋补”蛋糕 |
[04:19] | It’s carrot. It’s good for you. | 是胡萝卜做的,很补的哦 |
[04:21] | Get well, get well soon We wish you to get well— | 好起来,快点好,我们祝愿你快点好— |
[04:23] | Stop it! That’s not even a song. | 别唱了,这哪是歌啊? |
[04:27] | I mean, now we’re celebrating a sick day? | 难道我们现在要庆祝生病? |
[04:30] | -I think it’s nice. -What? What is nice? | – 我觉得挺好 – 什么?好在哪儿了? |
[04:33] | Trying to fill the void in your life… | 生活中的空虚… |
[04:35] | …with flour and sugar and egg and vanilla? | …拿面粉白糖鸡蛋和香草来填满? |
[04:38] | I mean, we are all unhappy. | 我们都不开心 |
[04:41] | Do we have to be fat too? | 难道还得要吃成胖子? |
[04:45] | Not you, Becky. I know you have a slow metabolism. | 我不是说你,碧姬,我知道你新陈代谢缓慢 |
[04:49] | I don’t want one more piece of cake in my office. | 再不要往我办公室送蛋糕 |
[04:53] | Get well, get well soon— | 好起来,快点好— |
[04:55] | It’s not happening. | 不会好起来 |
[04:58] | Can we still eat it? | 这蛋糕还是要吃吧? |
[05:05] | I’ll tell you, Lisi, I never expected that movie to– | 丽茜,我跟你说,我真没想到那个电影 |
[05:07] | End underwater. | 结局在水下 |
[05:09] | –be that long. I mean, most action movies are– | 那么久,我是说,多半的动作片 |
[05:12] | So much more violent. | 都很暴力 |
[05:14] | –not as long. | 没那么长 |
[05:17] | -Well, I should probably– -Get going. | – 好了,或许我应该 – 走了 |
[05:21] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:22] | Well, it was nice meeting you. I’m sure, I’ll see you– | 很高兴认识你,我肯定我要再见你 |
[05:25] | -Eight tomorrow? -Actually, that’s– | – 明天八点? – 实际上那 |
[05:27] | What you were thinking. | 正是你心里想的 |
[05:30] | Right. | 对 |
[05:35] | Oh, here you are. You want to…? | 哈,你在这儿,你要不要…? |
[05:39] | Sure. How about this one? | 当然,这儿怎么样? |
[05:43] | Well, I’m doing it, Jerry. | 杰瑞,我决定了 |
[05:46] | I’m buying the Frogger machine. | 我要买下那个蛙人街机 |
[05:48] | -Now the torch will burn forever. -Fabulous. | – 现在火炬要长明不灭了 – 太棒了 |
[05:51] | -Now, you’re really doing something. -Yeah. | – 现在你终于有正事可干了 – 对啊 |
[05:55] | Wanna come to Mario’s Pizza and help me pick up the Frogger? | 和我一起去马里奥匹萨店搬那个街机? |
[05:58] | Hey, how you gonna keep the machine plugged in while you move it? | 你搬的时候,怎么让它保持通电? |
[06:01] | What? | 什么? |
[06:02] | Once you unplug the machine, all the scores will be erased. | 一旦切断电源,所有记录都被清除 |
[06:11] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[06:13] | Why must there always be a problem? | 为什么总是会出现问题? |
[06:16] | You’d think just once, I could get a break. | 就没有一次顺顺利利的 |
[06:18] | God knows I earned it with that score. | 我好不容易才打到那个分数 |
[06:24] | Well, more bad news, Jerry. | 杰瑞,更多的坏消息 |
[06:26] | The police found another victim of the Lopper in Riverside Park. | 警察在河畔公园又发现了一个剪子手的受害者 |
[06:29] | I saw the photo and it looked a lot like you. | 我看了照片,看起来很像你 |
[06:33] | There’s a lot of people walking around that look like me. | 这周围溜达的人像我的可多了 |
[06:36] | Not as many as there used to be. | 没以前多了 |
[06:40] | No, I need a guy that can rig a Frogger machine… | 不是,我想找能组装蛙人街机的人 |
[06:43] | …so that I can move it without losing power because I have the high score. | …这样我能搬走街机而不切断电源 因为最高分数是我的 |
[06:48] | Hello? | 喂? |
[06:50] | George, you’re not gonna find an electrician like that… | 乔治,你在黄页里可找不到… |
[06:53] | …in the yellow pages. | …干这种活的电工 |
[06:54] | No, I know just the guy who can do this. | 我认识一个能干这个的 |
[06:57] | -Another friend? -Oh, no, no, no. This guy is no friend. | – 又是你的一个朋友? – 不是,这个家伙不是朋友 |
[07:00] | ln fact, we don’t even get along. | 事实上我们甚至合不来 |
[07:02] | Well, is he good, Kramer? | 克莱默,他水平高吗? |
[07:04] | Oh, he’s the best. | 他是最棒的 |
[07:05] | And the worst. | 也是最差的 |
[07:08] | Kramer, listen to me. | 克莱默,听我说 |
[07:11] | I’m never gonna have a child. | 我不会有小孩了 |
[07:14] | lf I lose this Frogger high score… | 如果我再丢了蛙人的高分… |
[07:18] | …that’s it for me. | …我就完了 |
[07:21] | Believe me, George, you can count on Slippery Pete. | 相信我,乔治,滑油手皮特靠的住 |
[07:27] | -Slippery Pete? -I don’t care for the name, either. | – 滑油手皮特? – 我也不喜欢这个名字 |
[07:30] | ln fact, that’s one of the things that we argue about. | 实际上,我们经常为此吵架 |
[07:33] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:34] | I’m gonna find a guy with a truck. | 我去找个卡车 |
[07:36] | GLC must live on. | GLC不能完结 |
[07:43] | Come on. | 让一下 |
[07:48] | -Hello? -So how’s it going with my friend? | – 喂 – 和我朋友如何? |
[07:50] | She’s a sentence finisher. It’s like dating Mad Libs. | 她老是接我的话 和她约会就像玩故事接龙游戏 |
[07:56] | -What is that? -Oh, it’s a cake party. | – 什么声音? – 有人在开派对吃蛋糕 |
[07:58] | It’s the third one today. | 今天都第三回了 |
[08:01] | I didn’t realize how hooked I got on that 4:00 sugar rush. | 老是这么吃,我都上瘾了 |
[08:05] | -So join in. -I can’t. I denounced them. | – 那就去吃啊 – 不行,我刚才骂了他们 |
[08:09] | Maybe I’ll go raid Peterman’s fridge. | 或许我应该去偷袭一下彼得曼的冰箱 |
[08:11] | He’s always got a truffle or something in there. | 他老在那儿放一个巧克力糖什么的 |
[08:17] | -Hey, what? What is–? -Yeah, I dropped an egg. | – 嗨,怎么回事? – 哦,我掉了个鸡蛋 |
[08:21] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[08:27] | Anybody here? | 有人吗? |
[08:29] | Peter-boy? | 彼得仔? |
[08:40] | It’s a cakewalk. | 真容易 |
[08:46] | Get well, get well soon We wish you to get well | 好起来,快点好,我们祝愿你快点好 |
[08:51] | Oh, what a stirring little anthem of wellness. | 真的是一首激动人心的的祝福歌 |
[08:55] | Elaine. | 伊莲 |
[08:56] | -Mr. Peterman. -We missed you at the get-well party. | – 彼得曼先生 – 你怎么没去“好起来”派对 |
[09:00] | Poor old Walt has a polyp in the duodenum. | 老沃尔特真倒霉,十二指肠长了块息肉 |
[09:05] | It’s benign but, oh, still a bastard. | 良性的,不过还是挺麻烦的 |
[09:09] | Oh, Elaine… | 对了,伊莲… |
[09:10] | -…can you keep a secret? -No, sir, I can’t. | – …你能不能保密? – 不,先生,我不能 |
[09:15] | lnside that small, college-boy mini-fridge is my latest acquisition. | 在那个小冰箱里,我放着一块最新收购的 |
[09:21] | A slice of cake from the wedding… | 爱德华八世和辛普森夫人的结婚蛋糕… |
[09:23] | …of King Edward Vlll to Wallis Simpson, circa 1 93 7. | …大概是1937年 |
[09:27] | The price? | 价格? |
[09:29] | Twenty-nine thousand dollars. | 两万九千美元 |
[09:37] | -Well, Lisi, that was another– -Lovely evening. | – 丽茜,今天又是 – 一个美好的夜晚 |
[09:41] | –really bad meal. | 菜很难吃 |
[09:43] | I was thinking maybe we should– | 我在想或许我们应该 |
[09:44] | Go for a hansom cab ride? | 坐双轮马车去兜风? |
[09:46] | –call it a night. I’ll walk you home. Where do you live? | 今天就到这儿吧,我送你回家,你住哪儿? |
[09:49] | 84th Street, right off Riverside Park. | 八十四街,就在河畔公园旁边 |
[09:51] | Riverside Park. | 河畔公园 |
[09:53] | -I thought we were going– -Back to my place, that’s right. | – 我以为我们要 – 没错,去我家 |
[09:59] | So you slept with her? | 你就和她上床了? |
[10:01] | She lives right off Riverside Park. | 她住河畔公园旁边 |
[10:04] | I was scared of the Lopper, so I let her stay over. | 我怕那个剪子手,就让她在我那儿过夜 |
[10:07] | And you automatically sleep with her? | 然后你就顺理成章的和她上床了? |
[10:09] | I just wanted to make out a little, but she kind of– | 我本来只想调调情,没想到她 |
[10:11] | -Finished your thought. -Yeah. | – 实现了你的想法 – 是 |
[10:16] | Guess what I ate? | 猜我吃了什么? |
[10:18] | An ostrich burger? | 鸵鸟肉汉堡? |
[10:20] | No. A $29,000 piece of cake. | 不是,一块两万九千美元的蛋糕 |
[10:25] | Peterman got it at the Duke and Duchess of Windsor auction. | 彼得曼在温莎公爵夫妇的拍卖会上买的 |
[10:28] | It was the most romantic thing I’ve ever eaten. | 这是我吃过的最浪漫的东西 |
[10:30] | -How did it taste? -A little stale. | – 味道如何? – 有点变质了 |
[10:34] | So you sleeping with Peterman? | 你和彼得曼上床了? |
[10:38] | No. | 没有 |
[10:41] | He doesn’t know I ate it. | 他不知道我吃了 |
[10:42] | ln fact, he almost caught me. | 实际上他差点撞上 |
[10:44] | I have to sneak back in and even it out. | 我不得不溜回去把蛋糕弄平整 |
[10:47] | Well, they say ostrich has less fat, but you eat more of it. | 据说鸵鸟肉的脂肪少,但你吃的更多 |
[10:53] | Hey, so I talked to Lisi… | 嗨,我和丽茜聊过… |
[10:57] | …and she has got a big surprise for you. | …她要给你一个惊喜 |
[11:00] | She’s planning a weekend trip to Pennsylvania Dutch country. | 她在计划一个宾州荷兰村的周末旅行 |
[11:03] | Pennsylvania Dutch country? | 宾州荷兰村? |
[11:06] | No, that’s the serious-relationship weekend place. | 不行,这是正式恋人周末去的地方 |
[11:09] | -What is going on with you two? -I think by sleeping with her… | – 你们两个怎么了? – 我觉得和她上床… |
[11:12] | …l may have sent her the wrong message. | …可能给了她错误的信号 |
[11:15] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[11:17] | Four o’clock sugar fix. | 下午甜点时间 |
[11:18] | Well, I’m calling this off right now. | 我这就告诉她 |
[11:20] | No, no, you are way past the phone-call-breakup stage. | 不行,你们早都过了电话分手的阶段了 |
[11:24] | I’m not going over there. That’s where the Lopper is. | 我才不去她那儿,剪子手就在那一带 |
[11:26] | It’s daylight. lt won’t take you that long. | 现在是光天化日,用不了你多长时间 |
[11:29] | Just make a clean break. | 干净利落地分手 |
[11:36] | Just a little off the side. Perfect. | 边上来一点点,正好 |
[11:42] | No point in wasting 1 200 bucks. | 不能浪费1200块 |
[11:50] | Oh, commander, isn’t the wedding marvelous? | 哦,长官,婚礼真美丽啊 |
[11:55] | The cake? Oh, I shouldn’t. | 蛋糕?我真不应该 |
[11:57] | I mustn’t. | 决对不可以 |
[11:58] | What the hell. | 去他的 |
[12:04] | Now, each of you is here because you’re the best at what you do. | 你们这所以在这儿 是因为你们都是各行各业的行家 |
[12:08] | Slippery Pete. | 滑油手皮特 |
[12:10] | Kramer tells me you are one hell of a rogue electrician. | 克莱默给我说你是个牛X电工 |
[12:13] | And, Shlomo, you’re the best truck driver. | 史老冒,你是最好的卡车司机 |
[12:15] | I don’t know if I’m the best. | 我不晓得 |
[12:18] | You’re very good. | 你很好 |
[12:19] | Let’s say good. | 就算不错吧 |
[12:21] | Okay, good. | 行,不错 |
[12:23] | Kramer, you’re in charge of taping off a loading zone. | 克莱默,你负责在装运区放警示带 |
[12:26] | Lock and load. | 没问题 |
[12:27] | Think you can handle that, numb-nuts? | 榆木脑袋,觉得你能搞定吗? |
[12:29] | All right, all right, come on now. | 行了,行了,开始干吧 |
[12:31] | That was my mail-order bride. | 那是我的邮购新娘 |
[12:33] | You weren’t home, so I signed for her. | 你不在家,所以我就要了她 |
[12:35] | It doesn’t give you the right to make out with her. | 那并没有给你去和她睡觉的权利 |
[12:38] | You weren’t even married yet. | 你们连婚都没结 |
[12:39] | All right, all right, calm down. Calm down. Calm down. | 行了,行了,冷静点,冷静,冷静 |
[12:44] | Whatever happened in the past, is past. | 过去恩怨的就让它过去吧 |
[12:46] | All right. Now, this is the– | 好吧,这个是马里奥匹萨店的基本布局图 |
[12:49] | The basic layout for Mario’s Pizza. | |
[12:51] | So, what kind of jail time are we looking at if we’re caught? | 我们要是被抓住了,会以什么罪名坐牢? |
[12:57] | What do you mean? | 你这是什么意思? |
[12:58] | We’re stealing this thing, right? | 我们要偷这个,对不对? |
[13:01] | No, I paid for it. | 不对,我买下了 |
[13:03] | -I thought we were stealing it. -Feels like we’re stealing it. | – 我以为我们要去偷 – 感觉就像我们偷它一样 |
[13:06] | We’re not stealing. | 我们不是偷 |
[13:07] | -I definitely thought we’re stealing it. -All right. | – 我也以为我们要去偷 – 好了 |
[13:10] | Let’s focus. Can we get back to the plan? | 集中精神,回到我们的方案上来 |
[13:13] | Well, I need a battery for this kind of job. | 干这个活我需要动力 |
[13:15] | Can I at least steal a battery? | 我能不能偷个电池? |
[13:17] | Fine, steal the battery. | 好好好,偷个电池 |
[13:20] | Now, all right, here is the Frogger. | 好了,蛙人街机在这儿 |
[13:23] | This is the front door… | 这是前门… |
[13:25] | …and this is the outlet. | …这是插座 |
[13:26] | What’s that? | 那是干什么的? |
[13:28] | The outlet? | 插座? |
[13:29] | That’s where the electricity comes out of. | 那是获得供电的地方 |
[13:32] | Oh, you mean the holes? | 哦,你是说墙洞? |
[13:36] | -Which one’s the bathroom? -Here. | – 哪个是厕所? – 这儿 |
[13:40] | They put the Frogger with the toilet? | 他们把蛙人街机和厕所放一起? |
[13:43] | The Frogger is here. | 蛙人街机在这儿 |
[13:45] | George, I thought that was the door. | 乔治,我以为那个是门 |
[13:47] | -Where are the pizza ovens? -I thought the bathroom was here. | – 匹萨炉子在哪儿? – 我以为厕所在这儿 |
[13:51] | All right? You understand now? | 行了,你现在明白了? |
[13:54] | It’s not that complicated. | 很简单啊 |
[14:00] | I need to replace an antique piece of cake. | 我要替换一块古董蛋糕 |
[14:03] | Do you have anything that’s been… | 你有没有什么东西… |
[14:06] | …you know, lying around for a while? | …你知道,已经放了一段时间了? |
[14:09] | Something pre-war would be just great. | 要是战前的东西就再好不过了 |
[14:13] | Oh, hey, Elaine. | 嗨,伊莲 |
[14:15] | Oh, you got the munchies? | 你胃口这么好? |
[14:16] | No, Kramer, I am in big, big, big trouble. | 没有,克莱默,我有大,大,大麻烦了 |
[14:19] | I need a cake that looks like this. | 我要一块像这样的蛋糕 |
[14:22] | Oh yeah, Sotherby’s. | 哦,索斯比(拍卖行) |
[14:24] | Yeah, they make good cake. | 是啊,他们蛋糕做得好 |
[14:27] | -Do any of these look close? -No. | – 这些像吗? – 不像 |
[14:29] | But I know, I’ve seen cake just like that. | 不过我倒是见过像那样的蛋糕 |
[14:31] | Oh, Entenmann’s, yeah. | 恩特曼饼店,没错 |
[14:33] | Entenmann’s? From the supermarket? | 恩特曼饼店?那个超市? |
[14:35] | No, they’re not really in the supermarket. | 准确的说不在超市“里” |
[14:37] | They got their own case at the end of the aisle. | 他们在通道头有一个展示箱 |
[14:44] | Hi, Lisi. | 嗨,丽茜 |
[14:45] | -Hi, honey. ls that a bat? -Yeah. | – 嗨,甜心,那是球棒? – 没错 |
[14:48] | I found it on the street. | 我在街上捡的 |
[14:50] | It’s gotta be worth something. | 总值点什么吧 |
[14:52] | So, what do you want to do, sweetheart? | 甜心,你想怎样? |
[14:55] | Well, before we do anything… | 在我们作任何事之前… |
[14:59] | …maybe we should talk. | …或许我们应该谈谈 |
[15:02] | Then this Pennsylvania Dutch thing comes out of nowhere. | 这时,突然冒出来宾州荷兰村旅行 |
[15:05] | I mean, how am I supposed to respond to that? | 我是说,我该如何回应呢? |
[15:07] | Then may I say something without being interrupted? | 能让我说完完整整说几句吗? |
[15:11] | Well, I’m sorry if I ruined your life. | 如果我伤害了你,我很抱歉 |
[15:14] | That’s exactly what I set out to do. | 那正是我要干的 |
[15:22] | Are you afraid to kiss me in public? | 你不敢公开吻我? |
[15:24] | Have we even been in public? | 我们有公开过吗? |
[15:26] | Now you’re gonna tell me what I’m thinking. | 现在你得告诉我我在想什么 |
[15:28] | Well, go ahead, because I’d really like to know. | 说吧,我真的想知道 |
[15:32] | You are not dumb. | 你不是呆子 |
[15:33] | Don’t say that. | 别那么说 |
[15:36] | These beans are pretty good. | 豆子很好吃 |
[15:38] | Twenty minutes. | 二十分钟 |
[15:40] | Well, I’m sorry. I’m not Brad. | 我很抱歉,我不是布拉德 |
[15:43] | I’m me. | 我只是我 |
[15:45] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[15:48] | Boy, did your mother do a number on you. | 你妈怎么把你养大的 |
[15:55] | Fine. So it’s over. | 好吧,结束吧 |
[15:58] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上苍 |
[16:01] | Why is it dark out? What time is it? | 天都黑了?几点了? |
[16:04] | Nine-thirty. | 9点半 |
[16:05] | We’ve been breaking up for 1 0 hours? | 我们分手用了10个小时了? |
[16:08] | Goodbye, Jerry. | 再见,杰瑞 |
[16:10] | Lopper. | 剪子手 |
[16:12] | We should give this a little more time. | 我们应该再考虑一下 |
[16:14] | -See how it looks in the light of day. -Out. | – 看白天会怎么样 – 出去 |
[16:28] | Lopper. | 剪子手 |
[16:32] | Lisi. Lisi, let me in. | 丽茜,丽茜,让我进去 |
[16:34] | We can work this out. I was wrong, you were right. I’ll do anything. | 我们能行,我错了,你是对的,让我怎样都行 |
[16:45] | Jerry, you came for the big moment. | 杰瑞,你来的正是时候 |
[16:47] | No, I’m waiting for…. | 不是,我在等… |
[16:49] | Everything’s timed out to perfection. | 一切都计划的很完美 |
[16:51] | Pete’s got the Frogger running on battery power. | 皮特让蛙人街机靠电池供电工作 |
[16:53] | The truck’ll be there. Kramer’s taped out a loading zone. | 卡车马上就到 克莱默已经用警示带隔出一块装运区了 |
[16:56] | -Sounds great. -Yeah. | – 看来不错 – 是啊 |
[16:57] | -Come over tonight. We can play. -Oh, I can’t, I’m busy. | – 今晚上过来,我们一起玩 – 不行,我很忙 |
[17:00] | I’m going away on a long weekend. | 我要去周末旅行 |
[17:02] | -Where? -Look what I found. | – 去哪儿? – 看我买了什么? |
[17:04] | I got one for you too. | 我也给你买了一个 |
[17:09] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[17:11] | Why don’t you put it in the car so I don’t accidentally… | 把它放在车里吧,这样我就不会不小心… |
[17:14] | -…toss it in that dumpster? -Okay. | – …扔到垃圾罐里? – 好吧 |
[17:17] | I’ll meet thee in front of your place. 1 5 minutes. | 15分钟后在你住处前面碰头 |
[17:21] | A long, long weekend. | 将是很漫长很漫长的周末 |
[17:25] | I hear thee. | 我明白 |
[17:31] | Elaine, excellent. | 伊莲,太好了 |
[17:32] | I’d like you to meet a friend of mine, lrwin Lubeck. | 来认识一下我的朋友,埃尔文・吕贝克 |
[17:35] | -Oh, hello. -Charmed. | – 你好 – 你真迷人 |
[17:37] | All right. | 好了 |
[17:39] | Brace yourself, Lubeck… | 吕贝克,拥抱自己吧… |
[17:40] | …you are about to be launched, via pastry… | …你将被这些糕点带回到… |
[17:43] | …back to the wedding of one of the most dashing and romantic… | …整个英国王室中最惊世骇俗最浪漫的… |
[17:46] | …Nazi sympathizers of the entire British royal family. | …纳粹同情者的婚礼 |
[17:50] | -I guess, I’ll just– -Oh, no, Elaine, stay. Lubeck here… | – 我想我该 – 别,伊莲,别走,吕贝克… |
[17:54] | …is the world’s foremost appraiser of vintage pastry. | …他是世界上最优秀的传统糕点鉴定师 |
[17:58] | All right, Lubeck, how much is she worth? | 好了,吕贝克,这个值多少钱? |
[18:02] | I’d say about 2 1 9. | 我估219 |
[18:05] | Two hundred and nineteen thousand dollars. | 21万9千美元 |
[18:08] | Lubeck, you glorious tit-willow… | 吕贝克,你这个大傻瓜… |
[18:10] | …you just made me a profit of a $ 1 90,000. | …你刚刚让我赚了十九万美元 |
[18:14] | No. $2.1 9. | 不对,我是说两块一毛九 |
[18:17] | It’s an Entenmann’s. | 这是恩特曼饼店的 |
[18:21] | Do they have a castle in Windsor? | 他们在温莎有城堡吗? |
[18:24] | No, they have a display case at the end of the aisle. | 没有,他们在走廊尽头有个展示箱 |
[18:28] | Oh, good Lord. | 老天 |
[18:30] | You all right, Peterman? You look ill. | 彼得曼,你还好吧?你好像病了 |
[18:34] | Get well, get well soon We want you to get well | 好起来,快点好,我们要你好起来 |
[18:39] | Get well, get well soon We want you to get well | 好起来,快点好,我们要你好起来 |
[18:46] | Hey. What are you guys doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[18:48] | Eat the fly. Eat the fly. Got it. | 吃苍蝇,吃苍蝇,抓住了 |
[18:52] | You idiots. You’re gonna wear down the battery. | 你这个白痴,你要耗光电池了 |
[18:54] | Oh, the batteries are fine. | 电池好着呢 |
[18:56] | We’ve got… | 我们还有… |
[18:58] | -…oh, God, only three minutes left. -All right, quick. | – …只能用三分钟了 – 行了,快点 |
[19:01] | -Get this thing back in the pizzeria. -George, they closed up. | – 把这个搬回匹萨店 – 乔治,他们打烊了 |
[19:04] | -I need an outlet. -A what? | – 我需要一个插座 – 一个啥? |
[19:06] | -Holes. I need holes. -The pharmacy’s still open. | – 墙洞,我需要墙洞 – 药店还开着 |
[19:11] | All right, Kramer, you block off traffic. You two, go sweet-talk the pharmacist. | 好了,克莱默,你去阻挡交通 你们两个,去和药店通融一下 |
[19:16] | You owe me a quarter. | 你欠我两毛五 |
[19:21] | Slippery Pete. | 滑油手皮特 |
[19:24] | Kramer, hurry up. | 克莱默,快点 |
[19:29] | I’m out. No tape left. | 不行啊,带子用完了 |
[19:31] | Come on, I’ll help you push it across. | 来,我帮你推过去 |
[19:33] | Wait a minute. This looks familiar. | 等一下,这看起来有点眼熟 |
[19:36] | This reminds me of something. | 让我想起来一些事 |
[19:40] | -I can do this. -By yourself? | – 我能行 – 就你一个人? |
[19:42] | Jerry, I’ve been preparing for this moment my entire life. | 杰瑞,我等这一时刻已经很久了 |
[20:02] | He looks like a frog. | 他看起来像个青蛙 |
[20:06] | So do you. | 你也一样 |
[20:33] | Game over. | 游戏结束 |
[20:44] | Mr. Peterman, you wanted to see me, sir? | 彼得曼先生,你要见我? |
[20:46] | Elaine, up until a moment ago… | 伊莲,就在不久之前… |
[20:48] | …l was convinced that I was on the receiving end of one of the oldest… | …我还以为我被糕点师的… |
[20:52] | …baker’s grift in the books. | …惯用老伎俩给骗了 |
[20:54] | The Entenmann’s shim sham. | 恩特曼赝品糕点 |
[20:57] | Until I remembered the videotape surveillance system… | 直到我想起视频监控系统… |
[21:01] | …that I installed to catch other Walter using my latrine. | …我装那个是为了防止沃尔特第二 用我的洗手间 |
[21:06] | But it also caught this. | 但是还拍到这个 |
[21:25] | -Mr. Peterman, l– -Elaine, I have a question for you. | – 彼得曼先生,我 – 伊莲,我有一个问题 |
[21:29] | Is the item still… | 那个东西还和你… |
[21:32] | …with you? | …在一起? |
[21:37] | As far as I know. | 就我所知 |
[21:38] | Do you know what happens to a butter-based frosting… | 你知道黄油糖霜在一个通风很差的 英国地下室里放60年… |
[21:41] | …after six decades in a poorly-ventilated English basement? | …会发生什么吗? |
[21:47] | I guess I hadn’t– | 我想我不知道 |
[21:48] | I have a feeling what you are about to go through… | 我觉得你马上要经历的… |
[21:51] | …is punishment enough. | …已足够你的惩罚了 |
[21:56] | Dismissed. | 你可以走了 |