| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | -Tea with lemon. -What happened to your voice? | – 一杯柠檬茶 – 你的声音怎么了? | 
| [00:05] | I was screaming at hecklers all night. | 我在海克勒斯吼了一晚上 | 
| [00:07] | Last time I open for a rodeo. | 这是我最后一次在牛仔竞技会上表演了 | 
| [00:10] | Well, Jerry, I’ve been thinking. | 嗯,杰瑞,我一直在想 | 
| [00:13] | I’ve gone as far as I can go with George Costanza. | 我受够乔治・克斯坦萨了 | 
| [00:17] | Is this the suicide talk, or the nickname talk? | 你指的是这条命,还是这个称呼? | 
| [00:19] | The nickname. | 这个称呼 | 
| [00:21] | ”George.” What is that? It’s nothing. | “乔治”,这算什么?什么都不是 | 
| [00:24] | It’s got no snap. No zip. | 没有爆破,没有激情 | 
| [00:27] | I need a nickname that makes people light up. | 我需要一个能够点燃人们热情的昵称 | 
| [00:30] | You mean like ”Liza.” | 你是说,比如“丽莎” | 
| [00:32] | I was thinking… | 我在想… | 
| [00:34] | …T-Bone. | …T字骨 | 
| [00:36] | But there’s no T in your name. What about G-Bone? | 可是你的名字里没有T这个字母 G字骨怎么样? | 
| [00:39] | -There’s no G-Bone. -There’s a G-Spot. | – 没有G字骨这种东西 – 有G点这种东西(女性的性敏感部位) | 
| [00:41] | That’s a myth. | 那是个普遍误解 | 
| [00:43] | T-Bone, the ladies are gonna love you. | T字骨,女人们会爱上你的 | 
| [00:53] | Why did they hire you for a rodeo? | 他们为什么会雇你去牛仔竞技会? | 
| [00:56] | They heard I opened for Kenny Rogers once. | 他们听说我曾经给肯尼・罗杰斯做过节目 | 
| [01:00] | Didn’t he throw you off a bus in the middle of Alabama? | 他不是在阿拉巴马的公车上把你甩掉了吗? | 
| [01:03] | Oh, I had that coming to me. | 哦,我正要说这个呢 | 
| [01:05] | You know, Kenny Rogers has– | 你知道肯尼・罗杰斯已经… | 
| [01:10] | Why did you get a maid? | 你为什么要雇一个女佣? | 
| [01:12] | You don’t have to whisper. She knows she’s a maid. | 你不用说那么轻声,她知道自己是个女佣 | 
| [01:16] | Where did you get her? | 你在哪儿雇的她? | 
| [01:19] | I hired her from a service. | 我在一个家政服务中心雇的她 | 
| [01:22] | -All done. -Thank you. Nice job. | – 都好了 – 谢谢你,干得不错 | 
| [01:25] | -ls this mine? -Yeah. | – 这是我的吗? – 对 | 
| [01:39] | -What? -Come on, Jerry, you didn’t notice? | – 怎么了? – 拜托,杰瑞,你没注意到吗? | 
| [01:42] | Notice what? She’s not really even a maid. | 注意到什么?她其实都不是个女佣 | 
| [01:45] | She wants to be an actress… | 她想当演员… | 
| [01:48] | …or a model or a dancer… | …或者模特或者舞蹈演员… | 
| [01:51] | -…or a newswoman. -Newswoman. | – …或者新闻主播 – 新闻主播 | 
| [01:56] | Well, bad news, boys. | 哎,坏消息,伙计们 | 
| [01:58] | Yeah, my life is over. My girlfriend’s moving away. | 是啊,我的生活完蛋了,我女朋友要搬走了 | 
| [02:01] | -You have a girlfriend? -Jerry, where have you been? | – 你有女朋友? – 杰瑞,你上哪儿去了? | 
| [02:04] | At a rodeo. | 牛仔竞技会 | 
| [02:05] | -Where’s she moving? -Downtown. | – 她要搬去哪儿? – 市中心 | 
| [02:08] | -Downtown New York? -Yeah. | – 纽约市中心 – 是啊 | 
| [02:10] | I don’t know if I can handle one of these long-distance relationships. | 我不知道自己能不能处理好所谓的异地恋 | 
| [02:14] | It’s like 1 0 minutes by subway. | 乘地铁过去只要差不多10分钟 | 
| [02:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [02:20] | Well, you got a maid. | 哎呀,反正你有女佣 | 
| [02:24] | Come on, it’s a whole different world downtown. | 拜托,市中心和这里完全不同 | 
| [02:26] | Different Gap, different Tower Records. | 不一样的隔阂,不一样的塔楼唱片 | 
| [02:28] | And she’s a 646. | 而且她还是646 | 
| [02:31] | -What? What’s that? -That’s the new area code. | – 什么?那是什么? – 新的地区号 | 
| [02:33] | They’ve run out of 2 1 2s so all the new phone numbers are 646. | 他们把212都分配完了 所以所有新电话号码都用646 | 
| [02:36] | I was a 7 1 8 when I first moved here. I cried every night. | 我刚搬过来的时候被分到718 我天天晚上哭 | 
| [02:41] | Listen, heads up, Elaine. | 听着,注意,伊莲 | 
| [02:42] | I’m gonna have to stop by later and pick up a fax. | 晚些时候我得过来取份传真 | 
| [02:44] | -At work? -No, at your apartment. | – 从单位? – 不是,从你家 | 
| [02:47] | I don’t have a fax machine. | 我没有传真机 | 
| [02:48] | Here we go. | 这下有好戏看了 | 
| [02:51] | Well, now what are we gonna do? | 啊,那现在我们怎么办? | 
| [02:53] | See, this is why you should get a fax and a Xerox. | 看吧,这就是为什么 你应该买一台传真机和一台复印机 | 
| [02:57] | And a deadbolt. | 还有一个插销锁 | 
| [02:59] | You sure you don’t have one? | 你确定你没有传真机? | 
| [03:00] | There’s a lot of stuff in my apartment I’ve never seen. | 因为我家里就有很多东西 连我自己都没见过 | 
| [03:03] | Then maybe you have a fax machine. | 那也许你自己就有一台传真机 | 
| [03:06] | You just blew my mind. | 你的话真是醍醐灌顶 | 
| [03:11] | Let’s order lunch. | 咱们点午饭吧 | 
| [03:12] | Mary, I will have a chef’s salad. | 玛丽,我要一份主厨沙拉 | 
| [03:15] | Turkey sandwich. | 火鸡三明治 | 
| [03:16] | T-bone steak. | T字骨嫩牛排 | 
| [03:19] | -For lunch? -Well, I am just a T-bone kind of guy. | – 午饭吃这个? – 那个,我这人就是喜欢T字骨 | 
| [03:24] | Love that T-bone. | 我爱T字骨 | 
| [03:27] | -ln fact, you might as well call me– -That sounds good. | – 事实上,你们完全可以叫我… – 这听上去不错 | 
| [03:31] | I’ll have one too. | 我也要一份 | 
| [03:32] | -Watkins, you’re having a T-bone? -I love them. | – 沃特金斯,你中饭要吃T字骨牛排? – 我就爱吃这个 | 
| [03:35] | Well, then we should call you T-Bone. | 啊,那我们应该叫你T字骨 | 
| [03:42] | -No, no, no, we shouldn’t. -T-Bone. | – 不,不,不,我们不应该这样 – T字骨 | 
| [03:44] | T-Bone. T-Bone. T-Bone. T-Bone. T-Bone. | T字骨,T字骨,T字骨,T字骨,T字骨 | 
| [04:00] | Hello? | 喂? | 
| [04:05] | What? | 什么呀? | 
| [04:08] | You have 57 messages. | 你有57条消息 | 
| [04:12] | Message one. | 第一条 | 
| [04:16] | Message two. | 第二条 | 
| [04:20] | Message three. | 第三条 | 
| [04:22] | Hey, it’s George. Listen, I— | 嗨,我是乔治,听着,我… | 
| [04:24] | Message four. | 第四条 | 
| [04:28] | Kramer. | 克莱默 | 
| [04:44] | Hello? | 喂? | 
| [04:48] | -Well, Cindy, the place looks great. -Thanks, Jerry. Gotta run. | – 那个,辛迪,这屋子看上去干净极了 – 谢谢,杰瑞,我得走了 | 
| [04:51] | Okay, I’ll see you. | 好吧,再会 | 
| [05:01] | Hi, Elaine. | 嗨,伊莲 | 
| [05:10] | All right. | 好耶 | 
| [05:14] | Fooling around with your maid. That is a wise decision. | 和自己的女佣不清不楚,真是个明智之举 | 
| [05:20] | Elaine, do you think I would go willy-nilly into a situation… | 伊莲, 你难道认为我会这样随随便便… | 
| [05:23] | …so obviously fraught with potential complications? | …就将自己置于一个 明显充满潜在问题的境地? | 
| [05:29] | You’re paying a woman to come to your house and sleep with you. | 你付钱给一个女人,好让她来你家跟你上床 | 
| [05:34] | No. I pay her to clean. | 才不是,我付钱请她打扫 | 
| [05:37] | The rest is– | 剩下的都是… | 
| [05:38] | What? A health plan? | 是什么?健康计划? | 
| [05:42] | I was going to say, being a good host. | 我本想说,尽到一个主人的义务 | 
| [05:46] | But the point is, we have our personal relationship… | 但重点是,我们的男女私人关系… | 
| [05:49] | …and we have our work relationship. | …和我们的工作关系是分开的 | 
| [05:51] | They’re separate and I think somewhat sophisticated. | 它们彼此分开,而我认为这是成熟的作法 | 
| [05:54] | -So you consider this a relationship? -Yes, I do. | – 所以你认为你们之间有男女关系? – 是的,没错 | 
| [05:58] | -Have you been out? -Yes, we have. | – 你们约过会吗? – 约过 | 
| [06:01] | -Where did you go? -The store. | – 去的哪儿? – 店里 | 
| [06:04] | -To get what? -Stuff. | – 买什么了? – 东西 | 
| [06:06] | -Cleaning supplies? -And gum. | – 清洁用品? – 还有口香糖 | 
| [06:10] | Well, there’s nothing more sophisticated… | 啊,没有什么比调戏女佣和… | 
| [06:12] | …than diddling the maid and then chewing some gum. | …嚼口香糖更成熟的了 | 
| [06:15] | She’s not a maid. She might be a newswoman. | 她不是什么女佣,她满可以当个新闻主播 | 
| [06:21] | Well, I just saw Madeline off. | 嗨,我刚送走玛德琳 | 
| [06:23] | Yeah, she’s in a cab and on her way. | 是啊,她进了辆出租车上路了 | 
| [06:28] | I miss her already. | 我已经开始想她了 | 
| [06:30] | Hey, Kramer, what was it you were having faxed… | 嗨,克莱默,每隔30秒 | 
| [06:33] | …to my house every 30 seconds? | 就往我家发的传真是什么? | 
| [06:37] | Well, I signed up for a food delivery service, ”Now We’re Cooking.” | 那个啊,我加入了一个食品配送公司服务 “我们正在烧饭” | 
| [06:41] | It’s a play on words. | 这属于文字游戏 | 
| [06:45] | You know, they’re faxing me the menus from some restaurants. | 你知道,他们把几家饭店的菜谱 用传真发给我 | 
| [06:48] | -Which ones? -Well, all of them. | – 哪几家饭店? – 呃,所有饭店 | 
| [06:50] | That’s the deluxe package. | 那个是至尊套餐 | 
| [06:51] | -So this is never gonna stop? -Well, it better not. | – 也就是说这些传真要一直发下去? – 呃,最好别停 | 
| [06:55] | I paid for the whole year. | 我付了一年的钱 | 
| [06:58] | -So should I pick those up later? -You can pick them up right now. | – 那我过会儿要去取那些传真吗? – 你现在就可以取 | 
| [07:08] | I wonder if anyone knows he’s here. | 不知道有没有人知道他在这儿 | 
| [07:12] | If he just disappeared… | 如果他就这样消失… | 
| [07:15] | …would anybody notice? | …会不会有人注意到? | 
| [07:17] | All right, Miss Benes. All finished. Here’s your new number. | 好了,贝尼斯小姐,都搞定了 这是你的新号码 | 
| [07:23] | -Six-four-six? What is this? -That’s your new area code. | – 646?这是什么? – 你的新区号 | 
| [07:27] | I thought 646 was just for new numbers. | 我还以为只有新号才用646 | 
| [07:29] | This is a new number. | 你这个就是新号 | 
| [07:30] | No, no, no. It’s not a new number. | 不,不,不,这不是新号 | 
| [07:33] | It’s just a changed number. | 只是一个修改过的旧号 | 
| [07:36] | See, it’s not different, it’s the same, just changed. | 你想,它没有变成另一个号 它还是原来那个号,只是改了一下 | 
| [07:41] | Look, I work for the phone company. | 瞧,我为电话公司工作 | 
| [07:44] | I’ve had a lot of experience with semantics. | 我对文字游戏有的是经验 | 
| [07:46] | So don’t try to lure me into some maze of circular logic. | 所以别指望能把我绕到 什么迷宫一样的循环逻辑里去 | 
| [07:51] | You know, I could have killed you and no one would have known. | 你知道,我本可以杀了你 没有人会知道的 | 
| [07:54] | I could have killed you, and no one would have known. | 我也可以杀了你,也没有人会知道 | 
| [08:01] | Kramer, you’re still on the phone? | 克莱默,你还在打电话? | 
| [08:03] | Madeline and I are watching Quincy together. | 玛德琳在和我一起看“昆西”呢 | 
| [08:05] | Jerry, you know this comes on at the same time here… | 杰瑞, 你知道这个节目在这里和那里… | 
| [08:08] | …as it is does there? | …都是一个时间播出吗? | 
| [08:09] | Really? It’s Tuesday here. What day is it there? | 真的吗?这儿的今天是星期二 那儿的今天是星期几? | 
| [08:13] | Jerry’s teasing. | 杰瑞在开玩笑 | 
| [08:14] | Oh, oh, commercial. | 哦,哦,广告时间 | 
| [08:16] | Oh, you’re going to the bathroom? Yeah, I’ll go too. | 哦,你要去厕所?是啊,我也要去 | 
| [08:19] | Madeline stays here. | 玛德琳待在这儿 | 
| [08:23] | Hey, T-Bone. | 嗨,T字骨 | 
| [08:28] | No, no T-Bone. | 不,没有T字骨 | 
| [08:29] | -No T-Bone? -Hey, is that T-Bone? | – 没有T字骨? – 嗨,是T字骨吗? | 
| [08:33] | No. There’s no T-Bone. | 不是,没有什么T字骨 | 
| [08:35] | -Why no T-Bone? | -Why no T-Bone? – 为什么没有T字骨? – 为什么没有T字骨? | 
| [08:37] | Because Neil Watkins from Accounting is T-Bone. | 因为财会部的尼尔・沃特金斯才是T字骨 | 
| [08:43] | I’m back. Hey, you wanna play cards over the phone? | 我回来了,嘿,你想不想在电话上打牌? | 
| [08:46] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [08:48] | Oh, hey, listen, Jerry. | 哦,嘿,听着,杰瑞 | 
| [08:50] | Laundry’s piling up there. You might wanna tell your girlfriend. | 要洗的衣服都堆在那儿了 你跟你女朋友说一声吧 | 
| [08:58] | Your girlfriend is doing your laundry? | 你女朋友帮你洗衣服? | 
| [09:00] | He’s sleeping with his maid. | 他和自己的女佣搞上了 | 
| [09:04] | -You’re sleeping with the maid? -Yes. | – 和自己的女佣搞上了? – 是啊 | 
| [09:07] | I’ve done that. | 这种事儿我也干过 | 
| [09:10] | -Did you ever eat an ostrich burger? -No. | – 你吃过鸵鸟肉三明治吗? – 没有 | 
| [09:17] | You’re probably one of those women who doesn’t give out her number. | 你八成是那种不会留号码给别人的女人 | 
| [09:20] | No, I’m not. Here you go. | 不,我不是,给你 | 
| [09:24] | -Six-four-six? -It’s a new area code. | – 是新区号 | 
| [09:27] | What area? New Jersey? | 什么地方?新泽西? | 
| [09:30] | No, no, it’s right here in the city. | 不,不是,就在城里 | 
| [09:32] | It’s the same as 2 1 2, they just multiplied it by three. | 和212是一样的,只是被乘了3 | 
| [09:37] | And then they added one to the middle number. | 然后中间那个数字上又加了1 | 
| [09:41] | It’s the same. | 其实是一样的 | 
| [09:43] | Do I have to dial a ”1 ” first? | 那我一开始要先拨1吗? | 
| [09:48] | I’m really kind of seeing somebody. | 我还有约会 | 
| [09:50] | Yeah? Well, so am l. | 是么?啊,我也是 | 
| [09:55] | Excuse me, can I talk to you for a second there, Watkins? | 不好意思,我能跟你说句话吗,沃特金斯? | 
| [09:57] | It’s T-Bone. | 是T字骨 | 
| [09:59] | The thing is, I’m supposed to be T-Bone. | 问题在于,应该我才是T字骨 | 
| [10:05] | You’re not a T-Bone. You’re a perfect George. | 你不是T字骨,你是完美乔治 | 
| [10:08] | What? Now, you listen to me. | 什么?现在你听我说 | 
| [10:11] | Boy, look at George, just giving it to T-Bone. | 伙计们,看看乔治,正教训T字骨呢 | 
| [10:17] | He’s jumping up and down like some kind of monkey. | 他上蹿下跳的,很像一种什么猴子 | 
| [10:23] | Hey, what was the name of that– | 嘿,那种猴子叫什么来着… | 
| [10:26] | That monkey that could read sign language? | 就是会读手语的那种? | 
| [10:28] | All right, you can have T-Bone. Stop crying. | 好吧,你可以叫T字骨,别哭了 | 
| [10:33] | I’m not crying. | 我才没哭 | 
| [10:36] | And I shouldn’t have said that about your wife. | 我也不该那么说你老婆 | 
| [10:39] | Please accept my apologies. | 请接收我的歉意 | 
| [10:44] | Okay, everybody, I have an announcement to make. | 好了,各位,我有一件事情要宣布 | 
| [10:48] | From now on, I will be known as– | 从现在起,我的名字就是… | 
| [10:51] | Koko, the monkey. | 可可猴 | 
| [10:59] | -What? –Koko. | – 什么? – 可可 | 
| [11:01] | Koko. Koko. Koko…. | 可可,可可,可可… | 
| [11:05] | Thank you both for being here. | 谢谢你们俩能来 | 
| [11:08] | Excuse me, I live in the building. | 不好意思,我是这楼里的住户 | 
| [11:10] | Did something happen to Mrs. Krantz? | 克朗兹夫人出什么事了吗? | 
| [11:12] | She passed. | 她去世了 | 
| [11:13] | -Oh, I’m so sorry. -Thank you. | – 哦,节哀顺变 – 谢谢 | 
| [11:17] | Quick question… | 我有个小问题… | 
| [11:19] | …did she by any chance have a 2 1 2 phone number? | …她的电话号码会不会刚好是212? | 
| [11:24] | I can’t find my earring. | 我找不到我的耳环了 | 
| [11:27] | Oh, here it is. | 哦,在这儿呢 | 
| [11:28] | Listen, can I borrow your suitcases? | 听着,我能不能借你的旅行箱一用? | 
| [11:32] | -Yeah, it’s in your closet. -No, no, no. I looked. | – 行,在你柜子里 – 没有,没有,没在那儿,我找过了 | 
| [11:34] | They’re behind my skis and my tennis racket. | 在我的滑雪板和网球拍后面 | 
| [11:37] | -Thanks, buddy. -Where you going? | – 谢了,哥们儿 – 你要去哪儿? | 
| [11:39] | I’m getting out of town. I’m gonna visit Madeline for the weekend. | 我要出城,周末要去看玛德琳 | 
| [11:42] | This place is looking kind of messy. What happened to Cindy? | 这地方看着有点儿乱,辛迪怎么了? | 
| [11:45] | Oh, she’s here. She’s just didn’t get around to it. | 哦,她就在这儿,她只是还没忙到那儿呢 | 
| [11:48] | Hi, Kramer. | 嗨,克莱默 | 
| [11:51] | Thanks, Jerry. Bye. | 谢了,杰瑞,再见 | 
| [11:59] | Well, what’s the matter? | 嗯,怎么了? | 
| [12:01] | What did I just pay for? | 我刚才付的什么钱? | 
| [12:04] | You’re a john. | 你成了嫖客啦 | 
| [12:13] | -Koko? -Koko. | – 可可? – 可可 | 
| [12:16] | Well, it’s probably the most intelligent ape there is. | 呃,那大概是现有最聪明的猿类了 | 
| [12:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [12:22] | So how’s Cindy the maid? | 女佣辛迪怎么了? | 
| [12:25] | Everything’s going great, except basically, I’m paying for sex. | 一切都好,除了一点 我其实是在付钱跟她上床 | 
| [12:28] | Tell me about it. I went out with a girl last week. | 告诉我,我上礼拜还和一个女孩儿出去 | 
| [12:30] | -First I paid for dinner– -No, George. | – 一开始我付了晚饭钱… – 不,乔治 | 
| [12:32] | She’s coming over and not cleaning. It’s like I’m seeing a prostitute. | 她到我家来却并不打扫 就好像我招了个妓女过来 | 
| [12:37] | -How much you pay this maid? -Forty. | – 你付她多少钱? | 
| [12:39] | Forty? I’m paying 60 to my maid. | 40?我付给我的女佣60块 | 
| [12:40] | She doesn’t do laundry and I’m getting nothing. | 她不洗衣服,我还占不着一点儿便宜 | 
| [12:43] | -All right. -Once she pinched my ass… | – 好吧 – 有一次她拧了我的屁股… | 
| [12:45] | …but I don’t know what that was. | …但我不知道那算什么 | 
| [12:47] | I don’t know what this is. | 我不知道这算什么 | 
| [12:49] | Hey, hey, hey. | 嘿,嘿,嘿 | 
| [12:54] | Jerry, you wouldn’t believe what it’s like down there. | 杰瑞,你不会相信那儿是个什么样子 | 
| [12:56] | Taxi cab drivers are insane. You know, everybody is in a hurry. | 出租司机都是疯子 你知道,每个人都行色匆匆 | 
| [13:00] | I can’t eat with you leaning over like this. | 你这样挡在我前头我吃不了东西 | 
| [13:02] | Just look straight forward. | 往前看 | 
| [13:05] | -Well, now I can’t see Jerry. -I look about the same. | – 那个,现在我看不到杰瑞了 – 我和以前看上去没啥两样 | 
| [13:08] | -What? -I was talking to him. | – 什么? – 我在和他说话 | 
| [13:10] | -What? -Never mind. | – 什么? – 算了 | 
| [13:12] | -Come on, what did he say? -Never mind. | – 拜托,他刚才说什么? – 算了 | 
| [13:14] | -Jerry, come on, what’d you say? -What? | – 杰瑞,拜托,你刚才说什么? – 什么? | 
| [13:19] | -Where’d you go? -Go back. | – 你人呢? – 回来这边 | 
| [13:22] | -What’d you say? -I said never mind. | – 你刚说什么? – 我说算了 | 
| [13:24] | Yeah, I know that. | 是啊,我知道 | 
| [13:27] | I hate the counter. | 我恨这吧台 | 
| [13:29] | -Hey. | -Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 | 
| [13:30] | Oh, I hate the counter. | 哦,我恨这吧台 | 
| [13:32] | Yeah, who’s that? | 就是,谁在那儿? | 
| [13:34] | I got a 2 1 2 number… | 我弄了个212的号码… | 
| [13:35] | …from this little old lady in my building, Mrs. Krantz. | …是从我楼里的一个小老太太那儿 她叫克朗兹夫人 | 
| [13:38] | -She didn’t mind? -No, she died. | – 她不介意么? – 不介意,她死了 | 
| [13:39] | -That’s great. -What happened to Mrs. Krantz? | – 太好了 – 克朗兹夫人怎么了? | 
| [13:42] | Elaine got a new number because she died. | 她死了,所以伊莲弄到了新号码 | 
| [13:45] | Newman died? | 纽曼死了? | 
| [13:47] | -What did he say? -Some new kind of pie. | – 他说什么? – 一种新馅饼 | 
| [13:49] | -I’ll try a piece. -Who’s down there? | – 我会去尝尝的 – 那边坐的是谁? | 
| [13:51] | Hey, there’s a booth. | 嘿,那边有空位了 | 
| [13:55] | -Hey, Elaine. -Oh, hi. | – 嘿,伊莲 – 哦,嗨 | 
| [13:57] | -Did you hear about Newman? -What? | – 你听说纽曼的事了吗? – 什么? | 
| [14:03] | So how’s it going at work? Did they get tired of it? | 单位的事情怎么样?他们叫腻味了吗? | 
| [14:05] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,是啊 | 
| [14:10] | -Double zero? -It’s ”oo.” | – 两个零? – 是“oo” | 
| [14:14] | As in: | 就是 oo aa 里面的 oo | 
| [14:16] | Your nickname’s Koko? | 你的绰号叫可可? | 
| [14:19] | One of the girls at the maid service is named Coco. | 家政中心有个女孩儿叫可可 | 
| [14:22] | -Really? Coco? -Yeah. Coco. | – 真的?可可? – 对,可可 | 
| [14:25] | That girl’s all right. | 那女孩儿挺好的 | 
| [14:28] | You know, if I could get this Coco woman down to Kruger… | 你知道么,如果我能 把这个叫可可的女人带到克留格尔跟前… | 
| [14:30] | …then they wouldn’t be able to call me Koko anymore. | …他们就不能再叫我可可了 | 
| [14:33] | Because Kruger would never allow two Kokos. | 因为克留格尔永远不会允许出现两个可可 | 
| [14:35] | Sounds like he runs a real tight ship. | 他规矩貌似还挺严 | 
| [14:37] | Say goodbye to Koko. | 要和可可说再见啦 | 
| [14:40] | -Goodbye, Koko. | -Goodbye, Koko. – 再见,可可 – 再见,可可 | 
| [14:44] | Jerry, this relationship is killing me. | 杰瑞,异地恋快把我逼疯了 | 
| [14:47] | The distance, the longing, the distance, the– | 两地分居,牵肠挂肚,两地分居,牵肠… | 
| [14:50] | You know, I didn’t realize it, but I’m a needy person. | 你知道么,我原本也没注意到 但我的确是个需要情感依靠的人 | 
| [14:53] | Kramer, maybe this relationship isn’t for you. | 克莱默,也许异地恋并不适合你 | 
| [14:56] | Oh, yeah? So, what am I supposed to do? Be more like you? | 哦,是吗?那我该怎么办?向你学习? | 
| [14:59] | All sealed up in here, emotionally unavailable? | 完全封闭自我,不谈感情? | 
| [15:02] | Paying scrubwomen for sexual favors? | 付钱雇清洁工和你上床? | 
| [15:04] | No. Jerry. I won’t be like you. | 不,杰瑞,我才不会像你那样 | 
| [15:07] | Never. I’ll never be like you. | 我永远,永远都不会变成你那样 | 
| [15:14] | -What was that? -I didn’t hear anything. | – 刚那是什么声音? – 我什么都没听见 | 
| [15:16] | -All right, I’m taking off. -Okay. | – 好吧,我该走了 – 好 | 
| [15:19] | -Aren’t you forgetting something? -Oh, right. | – 你是不是忘了什么? – 哦,对了 | 
| [15:22] | It was great seeing you again. I love your outfit. | 再次见到你真好,你这套衣服真漂亮 | 
| [15:26] | No, my money. | 不,我的钱呢 | 
| [15:28] | -For what? -For my maid services. | – 什么钱? – 做女佣的工钱 | 
| [15:30] | -You booked me for today. -But you really didn’t do any work. | – 你今天雇了我来的 – 但你什么工作都没干呀 | 
| [15:34] | I made the bed. | 我铺床了 | 
| [15:35] | But you took a nap in it. | 但你之前在那睡觉来着 | 
| [15:38] | So? | 所以呢? | 
| [15:39] | I thought that was kind of girlfriend bed-making. | 我认为铺床是以女朋友的身份进行的 | 
| [15:42] | No, that was the maid. | 不是,是以女佣的身份 | 
| [15:43] | Who took the nap? | 那睡觉是以什么身份? | 
| [15:45] | The girlfriend. | 女朋友 | 
| [15:46] | Forty dollars seems kind of steep for a nap. | 睡一觉40块好像有点儿贵 | 
| [15:49] | So, what are you saying? That I’m a bad maid… | 你这话是什么意思?我这个女佣很不称职… | 
| [15:52] | …or some kind of a prostitute? | …还是说我像个妓女? | 
| [15:57] | Hold on. Let’s keep this sophisticated. | 等等,冷静一下 | 
| [16:00] | You know, I don’t think I wanna be your girlfriend or maid. | 你知道么,我现在既不想做你的女朋友 也不想做你的女佣了 | 
| [16:04] | So is this a break-uplquitting? | 所以这是分手兼辞职? | 
| [16:05] | Yeah. Don’t ever call me or hire me again. | 是啊,别再打电话给我,也别再花钱雇我 | 
| [16:08] | Oh, yeah? Well, then we’re through and you’re fired. | 哦,是吗?那么我们结束了,你也被解雇了 | 
| [16:16] | -Sign here. -Yes. | – 在这儿签字 | 
| [16:17] | Two-one-two, | – 好的 | 
| [16:18] | Hey, what happened to the guy I had last time? | 嘿,上次来的那个伙计怎么了? | 
| [16:21] | Oh, you know, it’s an odd thing. | 哦,你知道么,这事儿有点儿奇怪 | 
| [16:22] | He went out on a job, never came back. | 有一次他出班,然后再也没回来 | 
| [16:26] | Nobody knows what happened. | 没人知道发生了什么 | 
| [16:31] | All right. I am back in the game. | 好,我又回来了 | 
| [16:34] | -Hello? –Gammy. | – 喂? – 伽蜜 | 
| [16:36] | -No, you got the wrong number, kid. –Gammy Krantz? | – 不,你打错了,孩子 – 伽蜜・克朗兹? | 
| [16:39] | It’s your grandson Bobby. Why haven’t you called? | 我是你孙子波比,你怎么都不打电话来呢? | 
| [16:43] | Oh, nuts. | 哦,见鬼 | 
| [16:46] | Do you hate me because of my lazy eye? | 因为我是弱视眼,所以你讨厌我了吗? | 
| [16:50] | No, it’s just that I’ve been kind of buried over here. | 不是,只是我差不多被埋在这儿了 | 
| [16:57] | So the kid doesn’t know his grandmother is dead? | 也就是说 那孩子不知道自己的奶奶已经死了? | 
| [17:00] | -G-5. -Hit. | – 要 | 
| [17:02] | No, I guess his parents didn’t wanna tell him. | 对,我猜他爸妈不想告诉他 | 
| [17:04] | -B-2? -Miss. | – 不要 | 
| [17:07] | He called six times yesterday. | 昨天他打过来6次 | 
| [17:09] | What a nightmare it must be to have a real family. | 有个家一定很可怕 | 
| [17:12] | I wouldn’t worry about it. | 我倒不担心这个 | 
| [17:14] | -B-6? -Hit. | – 要 | 
| [17:17] | You sank my submarine. | 你把我的潜艇弄沉了 | 
| [17:19] | Elaine? | 伊莲? | 
| [17:29] | -Hello? –You have a collect call from— | – 喂? – 您接到了一个单向付费电话… | 
| [17:32] | –Hey, buddy, don’t say no! -I accept. | – 嘿,哥们儿,千万别不接受! – 我接受 | 
| [17:34] | I went down to Madeline’s. I told her you gotta move or it’s over. | 我到玛德琳家去了 我告诉她要么你搬家要么咱分手 | 
| [17:37] | -Well, what happened? -I think it’s over. | – 然后呢? – 我想我们分手了 | 
| [17:41] | We had a big fight, she threw me out… | 我们大吵了一架,她把我赶出来了… | 
| [17:43] | …l started walking and now I’m lost downtown. | …于是我就开始走,现在我在市中心迷路了 | 
| [17:45] | I don’t have any money. I don’t recognize anybody. | 我既没钱,也没认识的人 | 
| [17:48] | I miss home. I don’t even know how to get there. | 我想家,我现在连怎么回家都不知道 | 
| [17:53] | -What’s around you? -I’m looking at Ray’s Pizza. | – 你周围有什么? – 有一个雷氏披萨店 | 
| [17:57] | -You know where that is? -ls it Famous Ray’s? | – 你知道那是什么地方吗? – 是一级棒雷氏吗? | 
| [17:59] | -No, it’s Original Ray’s. -Famous Original Ray’s? | – 不是,是传统雷氏 – 一级棒传统雷氏? | 
| [18:02] | It’s just Original, Jerry. | 没有一级棒,只有传统,杰瑞 | 
| [18:05] | Well, what street are you on? | 好吧,你在哪条路上? | 
| [18:08] | Okay, I’m on 1 st and 1 st. | 好吧,我在一号街和一号街的交界 | 
| [18:11] | How can the same street intersect with itself? | 一条路怎么可能和它自己交叉? | 
| [18:13] | I must be at the nexus of the universe. | 我一定是在宇宙的交界处 | 
| [18:16] | Just wait there. I’ll pick you up. And Kramer… | 你就等在那儿吧,我会来接你的 还有,克莱默… | 
| [18:19] | …stay alive. No matter what occurs, I will find you. | …活下去 无论发生什么,我都会找到你的 | 
| [18:27] | -You Steinfeld? -Yeah. | – 你是宋飞吗? – 是我 | 
| [18:29] | My name is Maxwell. I’m from Maid to Order. | 我叫麦克斯韦,是“女佣配送中心”的 | 
| [18:33] | It’s a pun. | 一语双关,既配又送 | 
| [18:34] | -I sent one of my girls to your place. -Cindy. | – 我派了个女孩儿去你家 – 辛迪 | 
| [18:37] | She says she had a little problem with you, you didn’t pay. | 她说在你那儿遇到了点麻烦,你不付工钱 | 
| [18:40] | She didn’t really do what she was supposed to do. | 是她没做好本职工作 | 
| [18:42] | Oh, yeah? She told me what you like. | 哦,是吗?你那点儿事儿她可都告诉我了 | 
| [18:44] | You’re a little sickie, aren’t you? | 你有点儿变态,是不是? | 
| [18:46] | Disinfectant on the blinds, vacuuming the couch. | 百叶窗要消毒,沙发要用吸尘器吸 | 
| [18:49] | Hey, hey, come on, come on. I gotta live around here. | 嘿,嘿,拜托,拜托 我还得在这一带混下去呢 | 
| [18:51] | You know what I do to people who stiff me on a job? | 你知道我怎么对付 那些骗我白干活儿的人么? | 
| [18:54] | -What? -lt kind of depends on the situation. | – 怎么对付? – 这得视情况而定 | 
| [18:57] | But if I don’t get my money from you, I’m gonna get it from her. | 但如果我从你这儿拿不到钱 我就要从她那儿拿 | 
| [19:00] | I don’t want any trouble. You want the money, here it is. | 我不想惹麻烦,你要钱,给你 | 
| [19:03] | Give it to the girl. | 去给那女孩儿 | 
| [19:05] | I’m an independent contractor. | 我是个独立的承包人 | 
| [19:07] | Tax purposes. | 考虑到税收问题 | 
| [19:12] | Bobby, you gotta stop calling your gammy. | 波比,你不能再给伽蜜打电话了 | 
| [19:16] | Why? | 为什么? | 
| [19:18] | Because sometimes you call very early in the morning… | 因为有时候你一大清早就打电话来… | 
| [19:20] | …when Gammy has been out late the night before. | …而伽蜜前一天很晚才回来 | 
| [19:24] | And sometimes when Gammy’s not alone. | 还有的时候伽蜜不是独自在家 | 
| [19:28] | Your parents still haven’t said anything to you about your gammy? | 你爸妈还是一点儿没告诉你伽蜜的事情? | 
| [19:33] | All right. Here we go. | 好吧,咱们开始吧 | 
| [19:38] | Gammy doesn’t feel so good. | 伽蜜感觉身体不太好 | 
| [19:41] | I think Gammy might be dying. | 伽蜜觉得自己快死了 | 
| [19:43] | Yup, yup. Okay. Goodbye, Bobby. Don’t call anymore. | 是啊,是啊,好的,再见波比,别再打来了 | 
| [19:47] | I’m dead now. Gotta go. | 我死了,拜拜 | 
| [19:52] | Nine-one-one. | |
| [19:56] | Nexus of the universe. | 宇宙的交界 | 
| [19:59] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [20:03] | Cindy. Cindy. | 辛迪,辛迪 | 
| [20:06] | -What do you want? -Here. I got your money. | – 你想怎样? – 拿去,我把你的工钱拿来了 | 
| [20:08] | I don’t want any money from you. | 你的钱我一分都不想要 | 
| [20:10] | Come on, take it. It’s money. | 来吧,拿着,是钱呐 | 
| [20:12] | -Let me give it to you. –Looking for a good time, sir? | – 让我给你吧 – 在挑时间么,先生? | 
| [20:16] | You wanna step out of the car, sickie? | 你想不想从车里出来,变态? | 
| [20:22] | Well, this is all very sophisticated. | 啊,这一切还真是有够冷静的 | 
| [20:28] | All right, hang on, Gammy. You’re gonna make it. | 好了,挺住,伽蜜,你会没事的 | 
| [20:38] | Hey, you look a little lost. | 嘿,你貌似迷路了 | 
| [20:40] | -You from around here? -No. | – 你住这附近吗? – 不是 | 
| [20:42] | -You know where you’re going? -Not really. | – 你知道自己要去哪儿吗? – 不怎么知道 | 
| [20:44] | My friend was supposed to pick me up. I don’t know where he is. | 我的朋友应该要来接我 但我不知道他在哪儿 | 
| [20:47] | Doesn’t sound like much of a friend. | 这朋友听起来不怎么够意思 | 
| [20:50] | -You got any money? -No. | – 你有钱吗? – 没有 | 
| [20:53] | You wanna make some? | 想赚点儿吗? | 
| [20:55] | Okay. | 好呀 | 
| [20:57] | Do you know how to use a mop wringer? | 会用拖布拧干器吗? | 
| [21:00] | Yeah, yeah. | 会,会用 | 
| [21:03] | Why don’t you get in the car? | 你干嘛不到车里来? | 
| [21:08] | Hi. | 嗨 | 
| [21:11] | These are soft seats. | 这座位真软 | 
| [21:24] | Hey, Koko, who’s this? | 嘿,可可,这是谁? | 
| [21:28] | This is our new vice president of acquisitions, sir. | 这位是新任副会长,主管资产购置,先生 | 
| [21:31] | So you’re just hiring new people now? | 也就是说,你在招聘新员工了? | 
| [21:35] | That’s your job? To hire people? | 招聘新人是你的工作吗? | 
| [21:40] | Yes. | 是 | 
| [21:43] | Okay, good enough for me, Koko. | 好吧,我没问题,可可 | 
| [21:47] | -Well, what’s your name? -My name is Coco. Coco Higgins. | – 嗯,你叫什么名字? – 我叫可可,可可・希金斯 | 
| [21:51] | -What, Coco? -We can’t have two Cocos. | – 什么,可可? – 我们不能有两个可可 | 
| [21:55] | So I guess you’re back to being George. | 所以,我猜你得改回乔治这个名字了 | 
| [21:58] | Well, it was a hell of a ride. | 啊,还真是麻烦 | 
| [22:00] | All right. The Grace Building. | 好了,说到格雷斯大厦 | 
| [22:04] | There’s a big stain on the front. How do we get it off? | 那楼前面有一块很大的污渍 咱们要怎么把它去掉? | 
| [22:08] | When I was a little girl in Jamaica… | 当我还是个牙买加小姑娘的时候… | 
| [22:10] | …my gammy taught me to take a wet rag and– | …我的伽蜜教我说,找一块湿抹布,然后… | 
| [22:13] | Excuse me, vice president Coco. No one cares about your gammy. | 不好意思,可可副会长,没人关心你的伽蜜 | 
| [22:19] | What did you say about my gammy? | 你刚才说我的伽蜜什么来着? | 
| [22:22] | Forget Gammy. | 忘了伽蜜吧 | 
| [22:23] | -Who’s Gammy? -There’s no Gammy. | – 谁是伽蜜? – 没有什么伽蜜 | 
| [22:25] | Maybe there should be a Gammy. | 或许应该有一个伽蜜 | 
| [22:28] | -Oh, no. -George. | – 哦,不 – 乔治 | 
| [22:31] | Gammy. Gammy. Gammy. | Gammy. Gammy. Gammy. 伽蜜,伽蜜,伽蜜,伽蜜,伽蜜,伽蜜 | 
| [22:34] | Gammy’s getting upset. | 伽蜜要生气了 |