时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Most mornings require a double dose | 通常 每天早上 |
[00:02] | of celebrity gossip and a triple-shot latte | 我需要双倍的名人八卦和一杯超浓拿铁 |
[00:04] | for me to even begin to perk up. | 才可以开始打起精神 |
[00:06] | But today, I didn’t need a Miley meltdown | 但今天 我并不需要麦莉·塞勒斯的崩溃 |
[00:08] | or a mochaccino. | 也不需要摩卡奇诺 |
[00:10] | I was being fueled by something else entirely. | 有一件其他的事给了我全部的动力 |
[00:13] | Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse. Excuse! | 抱歉 让一下 让让 让 |
[00:15] | Excuse me. I’m sorry. | 让一下 不好意思 |
[00:17] | Good morning. How are you? | 早上好 你怎么样 |
[00:18] | – Fine, thanks, and y– – O.M.G. | -很好 谢谢 你… -我的天 |
[00:19] | I thought you’d never ask. | 我还以为你不会问了呢 |
[00:20] | I am for reals drunk on feels, and I’m tingling all…over. | 我真的真的有了感觉 酥酥麻麻思绪不清 |
[00:25] | It is cold-sore season. | 这个季节的确多发感冒疮 |
[00:27] | No, it is not the herp. It’s the heart. | 不是细菌 是内心 |
[00:29] | I finally realized | 我终于明白了 |
[00:31] | why it’s never gonna happen with Freddy. | 我跟弗雷迪永远不会有戏 |
[00:32] | You mean Freddy the workplace DiCaprio, | 你是指办公室版小李子的那个弗雷迪 |
[00:34] | with the chiseled pecks and the tongue-traceable jawline? | 拥有轮廓分明的腹肌 和迷人下巴曲线的那位吗 |
[00:37] | Freddy may be the perfect male specimen, | 弗雷迪虽然可能是极品帅哥一枚 |
[00:39] | but I think my heart belongs to someone else. | 但我的心却好像另有所属 |
[00:40] | Who? | 谁 |
[00:42] | Best not be Frank in the mail room | 最好不要是收发室的弗兰克 |
[00:43] | because I am working my long game on him. | 因为我可是对他蓄势待发呢 |
[00:45] | It is not Frank! | 不是弗兰克 |
[00:49] | It’s Henry. | 是亨利 |
[00:50] | As in Henry Henry? | 那位亨利 亨利吗 |
[00:51] | His last name is not Henry, but, yes, Henry Henry. | 他不姓亨利 不过没错 就是那位亨利 |
[00:57] | You’re in love with him? | 你爱上了他 |
[00:58] | When he looks at me approvingly, | 他赞许地看着我 |
[00:59] | I get these — like, these shooting pangs. | 看得让我 浑身发抖 |
[01:01] | That could be related to your usage of artificial sweeteners. | 那可能是因为你吃了人造甜味剂 |
[01:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:06] | – What’s your probs? – I don’t have probs. | -你有什么不满的 -我没有不满 |
[01:07] | You def have probs. Why aren’t you happier? | 你肯定有不爽 为什么你没有更高兴一点 |
[01:10] | I always assumed you were secretly rooting | 我一直以为你在偷偷地 |
[01:11] | for the two of us to be together. | 希望我们在一起 |
[01:13] | Not really. | 并没有 |
[01:14] | Charmonique. | 夏莫妮卡 |
[01:15] | Are you gonna block this? | 你是要开启屏蔽模式了吗 |
[01:17] | No, do not — do not block this! | 不行 不许屏蔽 |
[01:19] | He has a girlfriend, Eliza! | 人家有女朋友的 伊莉莎 |
[01:21] | But they hardly ever see each other. | 可他们几乎不见面的 |
[01:22] | And Henry and I see each other all the time. | 亨利跟我可是天天见 |
[01:25] | Well, then maybe I should be in love with Henry. | 那样的话我可能也爱上了亨利 |
[01:27] | I see him all the time, too. | 因为我也跟他天天见面 |
[01:28] | Okay, straight-up girl code. | 好吧 朋友夫不可抚 |
[01:30] | If you have feelings for Henry, I will legit step aside. | 如果你对亨利有感觉 我就会退出 |
[01:32] | But if you don’t… | 但如果你没有… |
[01:34] | Charmonique, come on. Support me. | 夏莫妮卡 拜托 支持我吧 |
[01:36] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[01:37] | I am not into Henry. He is all yours. | 我不喜欢亨利 他归你了 |
[01:40] | That is assuming that he feels the same way. | 但前提是他得对你有同样的感觉 |
[01:43] | Only now that Charmonique mentioned it, | 夏莫妮卡这么一说 |
[01:45] | I didn’t really know how Henry felt. | 我其实并不知道亨利是什么感觉 |
[01:47] | After I revealed myself to him, he didn’t really say much. | 我对他展露自己之后 他并没说什么 |
[01:51] | It seemed like all his energy | 似乎他用尽了所有的精力 |
[01:52] | went into trying not to look at my… | 来避免去看我的… |
[01:55] | Mammaries. I saw them. | 乳房 我看到了 |
[01:57] | Separately, and then together. | 先是分开看到 然后一起都看了 |
[01:59] | It was basically a full-frontal, co-worker-type situation. | 基本上就是同事正面全裸这么个情境 |
[02:03] | So…naturally, I thought of you. | 所以 很自然地 我想到了你 |
[02:06] | Me? Raj? | 我 拉杰 |
[02:08] | I thought, “Oh, boy, I’d better talk to Raj in H.R. about this.” | 我心想 天呐 我最好去找人资部的拉杰聊聊 |
[02:12] | Did you want to file a sexual-harassment complaint? | 你是让我写一封性骚扰投诉吗 |
[02:14] | No, no, of course not. | 不不 当然不是 |
[02:15] | So…A high five, perhaps? | 那…击掌庆祝…吗 |
[02:18] | A high fi– absolutely not, no. | 击掌… 必须不是 |
[02:20] | I-I just wanted to let you know | 我只是想让你知道 |
[02:22] | that the aforementioned incident was unsolicited | 上述意外情况并不是我主动提出来的 |
[02:25] | and did not unfurl on premises. | 也没有继续进展下去 |
[02:27] | Unfurl? | 进展 |
[02:28] | Still, I thought it best to fully disclose to you, Raj. | 但我还是觉得有必要全部告诉你 拉杰 |
[02:32] | Look, Henry, this isn’t exactly unprecedented. | 亨利 这并不是没有先例 |
[02:40] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[02:41] | Eliza’s inter-office sexual claims binder. | 伊莉莎的公司内部性对象文件夹 |
[02:45] | Nowadays, we ask that both parties sign a document | 如今 我们让双方都签一份文件 |
[02:48] | saying that the relationship is consensual. | 说明他们是两厢情愿 |
[02:49] | And if Saperstein approves the request, | 如果萨珀斯坦同意了他们的请求 |
[02:51] | employees are free to bump uglies. | 这两位员工就可以做羞羞的事情了 |
[02:53] | That’s fascinating. | 有意思 |
[02:54] | So, if Eliza has terminated things with Freddy, | 如果伊莉莎已经跟弗雷迪终止了关系 |
[02:57] | I can shred this… | 我就可以把这个粉碎了 |
[03:01] | …and offer you this. | 然后把这个给你 |
[03:04] | Just sign where indicated. | 按要求签字 |
[03:05] | And if all goes well, | 一切顺利的话 |
[03:06] | you could be getting all up in there by lunch Thursday… | 你们到了周四午饭时间就可以在一起了 |
[03:09] | if I put a rush on it. | 如果我加急处理的话 |
[03:32] | Team. | 小伙伴们 |
[03:34] | Who amongst you can tell me what time it is? | 谁可以告诉我现在是什么时间 |
[03:36] | It’s 9:33. | 9点33分 |
[03:37] | 9:33:03. | 9点33分03秒 |
[03:39] | Don’t be so literal, compadres. | 不要这么死板 同志们 |
[03:41] | I’m asking what time it is. | 我是在问现在到了什么时间 |
[03:44] | Time to get ill? | 该生病了吗 |
[03:45] | Warmer. | 有点戏 |
[03:46] | It’s time for the annual Kinderkare karaoke party! | 是金德凯制药年度卡拉OK派对时间 |
[03:49] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[03:56] | You earned it, folks! | 这是你们应得的 各位 |
[03:57] | We crushed our year-end sales goals. | 年末销量超额完成 |
[03:59] | Stock is up. Ergo… | 股票上涨 所以… |
[04:01] | I think I know what time it is; it’s time to get ill. | 我知道是什么时间 是生病时间 |
[04:05] | Well said, my sightless friend. | 说得好 那位看不见的朋友 |
[04:07] | Henry. Henry. | 亨利 亨利 |
[04:08] | Henry? Henry? | 亨利 亨利 |
[04:09] | Henry. Psst! Henry. Henry. | 亨利 亨利 亨利 |
[04:11] | Henry. Eliza’s trying to get your attention. | 亨利 伊莉莎在叫你呢 |
[04:14] | I bet she wants to lock you down for a duet. | 她肯定是想邀你情歌对唱 |
[04:16] | Might I suggest | 不如 |
[04:17] | “Solid as a Rock” by Ashford and Simpson? | 夫妻组合的《坚如磐石》怎么样 |
[04:31] | Feel free to use that one, sir. | 你可以唱这首 老板 我没意见 |
[04:33] | I’m more of a solo artist. | 我更倾向于独唱 |
[04:36] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这是啥意思啊 |
[04:37] | Folks, please keep in mind that performance is mandatory. | 给位 请记住 每个人必须都要表演 |
[04:40] | And no one should sing the 1987 pop hit “Wishing Well,” | 谁都不许唱1987年的金曲《许愿池》 |
[04:44] | which I, myself, will be performing… | 因为我要亲自唱这一首 |
[04:47] | as I do every year. | 每年必唱曲目 |
[04:49] | – All right. – All right | -好吧 -好的 |
[04:52] | Henry. Henry! | 亨利 亨利 |
[04:54] | – Eliza. – Freddy? | -伊莉莎 -弗雷迪 |
[04:57] | Can we talk? | 能谈谈吗 |
[04:58] | Did you forget to gel your swoop? | 你是不是忘记喷发胶了 |
[05:00] | Uh, yes. Yes, I did. | 是的 是的 |
[05:02] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[05:04] | Truth is I can’t gel my swoop, horn my shoes, | 实际上 我没法喷发胶 擦皮鞋 |
[05:07] | press my shirt, or even get through | 整理衬衫 甚至连 |
[05:08] | more than 40% of my Jason Statham workout. | 杰森·斯坦森健身课的40%都没做完 |
[05:13] | I’m starting to lose definition on those groin muscles | 我那两条指向下体的腹股沟肌肉线 |
[05:15] | that point to my junk. | 已经开始消失了 |
[05:16] | Your adonis belt? | 人鱼线吗 |
[05:18] | Freddy, no. | 弗雷迪 不要 |
[05:19] | Yeah. Oh, since you dumped me, I’ve been falling apart. | 是的 自从你甩了我 我就崩溃了 |
[05:22] | I’m in deep Eliza Dooley withdrawal. | 我陷入深深的伊莉莎·杜丽情殇中 |
[05:24] | And only by the grace of “Backdraft” reruns | 只是因为《回火》重回美国网络 |
[05:27] | on the USA network am I standing here before you now. | 我现在才有力量站在你面前 |
[05:29] | What? | 什么 |
[05:30] | Make no mistake, Eliza, I’m miserable without you. | 伊莉莎 毫无疑问 没有你我根本没法活 |
[05:33] | Freddy-y-y-y. | 弗雷小迪迪 |
[05:35] | If I moved too quickly, | 如果我太操之过急 |
[05:36] | and you’re not into the whole “Relaysh,” | 而你还不想确认”恋情” |
[05:37] | then let’s just go back to having | 那咱们可以回到从前 |
[05:38] | relentless, casual sex. | 疯狂随意地上床 |
[05:41] | Being with you is the only thing that makes any sense to me. | 跟你在一起 是我唯一的意义 |
[05:46] | I’m really sorry, Freddy. | 真的很抱歉 弗雷迪 |
[05:48] | But right now my head is somewhere else. | 但现在 我的心思在别人身上 |
[05:51] | So you should probably just go and gel your swoop. | 你还是去喷喷发胶吧 |
[05:54] | It’ll make you feel so much better, okay? | 会好很多的 好吗 |
[06:01] | Okay, what the quack? Why are you avoiding me? | 什么鬼 你为什么总躲着我 |
[06:04] | I am… I am not avoiding you. | 我没有在躲着你 |
[06:07] | You power-walked out of that conference room | 你急匆匆地走出了会议室 |
[06:08] | like a mom at the Glendora Galleria. | 就像格伦多拉商业广场上的妈妈一样 |
[06:10] | I have a naturally brisk gait. | 我生来步态轻盈 |
[06:12] | Okay, so, let me get this straight. | 好吧 让我把话说清楚 |
[06:14] | I break up with my boyfriend, disrobe in a public elevator, | 我跟我男朋友分手 在公共电梯里宽衣解带 |
[06:17] | confess that I may have accidentally fallen in love with you, | 对你承认我可能一不小心爱上你 |
[06:20] | and you, in turn, have a naturally brisk gait? | 而你呢 你给我来个”天生步态轻盈” |
[06:25] | You didn’t say anything | 你可没说 |
[06:25] | about accidentally falling in love with me. | 一不小心爱上我 |
[06:28] | Well, that was implied. I exposed myself to you. | 这是话外之音好吗 我都向你表露自己了 |
[06:30] | You exposed your body to me. There is a difference. | 你表露的是你的身体 这是有区别的 |
[06:32] | Stop, just stop trying to lecture me | 停 别想教育我 |
[06:34] | and just tell me how you feel. | 告诉我你是什么感觉 |
[06:36] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[06:38] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[06:43] | I need a moment to organize my thoughts. | 我需要时间整理一下思绪 |
[06:45] | Once I’ve performed some due diligence | 等我完成应有的调查 |
[06:47] | and weigh the assets and liabilities, | 权衡了利弊之后 |
[06:48] | I’ll be far better equipped to share my findings. | 就能更好地分享我的发现了 |
[06:50] | Your findings? | 你的发现 |
[06:53] | We’re talking about our relationship, | 我们说的是咱俩的关系 |
[06:54] | not a hostile corporate takeover. | 又不是恶意收购 |
[06:57] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[06:59] | I need some time. | 我需要时间 |
[07:00] | Cool. | 行 |
[07:02] | So, what are you thinking? Like 5? 10? | 你觉得 五分钟够吗 十分钟 |
[07:04] | I could hit up Linda’s mint bowl. | 我可以去琳达那里拿点薄荷糖 |
[07:07] | Apply a top coat. | 穿一件轻便大衣 |
[07:08] | Re-record my voicemail to soulja boy’s | 把我的语音信箱换成 |
[07:10] | “Kiss me thru the phone,” and then, like, circle back. | 酱爆男孩的《电话中亲吻我》 然后再回来 |
[07:14] | Or I could just leave. Got it. | 或者我也可以直接走人 懂了 |
[07:22] | And how long has it been since you confronted him with your emotions? | 你跟他把话挑明之后 过了多久了 |
[07:26] | Almost 24 hours. | 将近24小时了 |
[07:28] | I don’t get it. Ugh, what am I supposed to do? | 我不明白 我要怎么办 |
[07:33] | Get dressed, huh? | 穿上衣服 |
[07:34] | Show up at the party looking like a million bucks | 盛装参加派对 |
[07:36] | and make him eat his heart out? | 让他感到撕心裂肺 |
[07:37] | No! Hell, no! He ain’t Freddie Prinze Jr.! | 才不要 他又不是小弗雷迪·普林兹[演员] |
[07:40] | And I don’t need to tell you you ain’t Kate Hudson. | 我也不用说你也不是凯特·哈德森[演员]吧 |
[07:44] | No, what you need to do | 你需要做的 |
[07:46] | is let yourself into his home | 是去他家里 |
[07:48] | and set fire to his living quarters. | 把他的卧室一把火烧了 |
[07:50] | What? | 什么 |
[07:51] | Terry McMillan his ass. | 对其实行”特里·麦克米伦”战术 |
[07:53] | Pile up all his tasteful teak furnishings | 把他的高档木制家具堆起来 |
[07:56] | and set them ablaze. | 一次烧干净 |
[07:57] | Lisa “Left eye” Lopes his whole situation. | 学学丽莎·左眼·洛佩兹 烧个痛快 |
[08:00] | You’re not serious. | 你没开玩笑吧 |
[08:01] | He’s trying to burn you, is he not? | 他也让你怒火中烧 不是吗 |
[08:05] | Is he not?! | 不是吗 |
[08:06] | But what if Henry decides he wants to be with me? | 可如果亨利决定要跟我在一起呢 |
[08:09] | Won’t burning down his house, like, ruin things? | 烧他的房子会不会 毁了这一切 |
[08:12] | No, not necessarily. | 并不一定 |
[08:13] | I’m sorry. That is terrible advice. | 不好意思 你这建议太烂了 |
[08:16] | She’s crazy. | 她简直疯了 |
[08:18] | We haven’t met, miss, but you are out of your mind. | 虽然我们没见过面 姐们儿 但是你绝对疯了 |
[08:21] | I see. And do you have a man, Juno? | 是吗 那你有男人吗 朱诺 |
[08:26] | I have a male cat. Do you have a man? | 我有一只公猫 你有男人吗 |
[08:34] | And you say it’s been 24 hours, | 你说过了24小时了 |
[08:36] | and he still hasn’t responded? | 他还是没回复你是吗 |
[08:37] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[08:39] | If it were me, rifle through his garbage, | 如果是我的话 我就翻他的垃圾袋 |
[08:42] | set up surveillance, tap his mother’s phone, | 安监控摄像头 窃听他妈妈的电话 |
[08:43] | hack into his e-mails. | 黑进他的邮箱 |
[08:44] | Henry69! Boom! We’re in! | 密码是亨利69 进去了 |
[08:48] | Bitch. Don’t talk loud in my house. | 婊砸 不要在我家里大喊大叫 |
[08:54] | She’s stronger than she looks, though. | 她比看起来要壮啊 |
[08:57] | See, that’s part of my game. | 这是我的特色 |
[08:59] | I like to come off as completely non-threatening | 我喜欢打扮得毫无威胁 |
[09:01] | so that men feel comfortable approaching me. | 好让男人能够轻松接近 |
[09:04] | And yet… they never do. | 可他们从来不鸟你 |
[09:13] | As Bryn and Charmonique prepared to go another round, | 布琳和夏莫妮卡准备进入下一轮作战 |
[09:15] | I realized neither of them had any advice that was legal. | 我意识到她们俩的建议都不太合法 |
[09:18] | It didn’t really matter what my friend, my neighbor, | 我的朋友 邻居或者凯特·哈德森会怎么做 |
[09:21] | or Kate Hudson would do. | 并不重要 |
[09:22] | All that mattered was finding out how Henry felt. | 重要的是弄清楚亨利的感受 |
[09:25] | Whatever it was, I just needed to know. | 不管他怎么想 我都需要知道 |
[09:30] | I don’t agree with its politics, | 虽然我个人不是很赞同这个政策 |
[09:31] | but part of me desperately wants to do | 但是我还是有点非常想表演 |
[09:33] | “Bitch, Don’t Kill My Vibe,” a known crowd-pleaser. | 《贱人 别扫兴》 这个很容易调动气氛 |
[09:37] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[09:39] | Have you decided what you’re going to do? | 你决定好要表演什么[怎么做]了吗 |
[09:41] | No. | 还没有 |
[09:43] | The truth is I have never felt more conflicted in my life. | 说实话 我人生中头一回觉得这么纠结 |
[09:47] | On the one hand, there’s this complicated, | 一方面来说 摆在我面前的是一个复杂 |
[09:51] | beautiful, but, | 而又美丽 但是 |
[09:52] | let’s be honest, slightly dangerous option. | 说实话 又有点危险的选择 |
[09:54] | “Hollaback Girl” by Gwen Stefani! | 关·史蒂芬妮的《拉风少女》吧 |
[09:56] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[09:58] | And I don’t know if I can pull that one off. | 而且我又不知道这个能不能成功 |
[10:01] | And then there’s this warm, safe, familiar option | 同时还有一个温暖 安全 熟悉的选择 |
[10:05] | that feels very non-threatening and… | 让人感觉不具威胁性而且又… |
[10:09] | …and easy. | 又简单容易 |
[10:10] | “Uptown Girl” by Billy Joel? | 比利·乔的《窈窕淑女》怎么样 |
[10:12] | The thing is, Raj, | 可是 拉杰 |
[10:12] | I’ve been doing “Uptown Girl” my entire life. | 我这辈子一直都在跟”窈窕淑女”打交道 |
[10:15] | And a part of me — | 而我有点想… |
[10:17] | a big part of me wants to try something different, | 非常想尝试一下与众不同的东西 |
[10:19] | something… out of my range. | 尝试一下…超出我能力范围的东西 |
[10:23] | I like “Hollaback Girl” more than I should. | 我对”拉风少女”的喜爱程度出乎我的意料 |
[10:25] | It’s a great song. | 确实是首好歌 |
[10:27] | I may have even grown to love it. | 我甚至都开始爱它了 |
[10:30] | And even though it’s scary and uncertain | 即使它让人胆怯 具有不确定性 |
[10:33] | and several people in this office have performed it | 而且我们这里有几个人在其它时刻 |
[10:35] | on other occasions… | 已经实践过了… |
[10:36] | I’m told two different people did it at last year’s party. | 我听说去年有两个人表演过 |
[10:38] | Two d– | 两个… |
[10:41] | Still… | 不过… |
[10:43] | I would never forgive myself if I didn’t try. | 如果不尝试一下 我永远不会原谅自己的 |
[10:48] | I’m gonna do it. | 我要去试试 |
[10:50] | I’m gonna do it. | 我要去试试 |
[10:53] | I’m gonna go for it. | 我要去试一试 |
[10:55] | Thank you, Raj. | 谢谢你 拉杰 |
[11:19] | Hey. Waiting for someone? | 在等人吗 |
[11:21] | – Freddy. – Expecting your lady? | -弗雷迪 -等你女朋友吗 |
[11:24] | Who? Uh… | 谁 啊… |
[11:26] | Julia. Julia. Yeah. | 茱莉亚 是茱莉亚 |
[11:28] | No, she’s working tonight. She’s not gonna make it. | 不是等她 她今晚上班 来不了了 |
[11:31] | Hmm. No woman, no cry. | 不找女人省得伤心 |
[11:33] | That’s actually a popular misconception. | 其实这是很常见的误解 |
[11:35] | That is not what that song was about. | 那首歌不是这个意思 |
[11:37] | I never should have tried to get serious with her, right? | 我就不该跟她认真的 对吗 |
[11:39] | Is that it? She’s just not the relationship kind of girl? | 是不是 她不是那种喜欢稳定关系的女孩子 |
[11:43] | Come on, Henry. | 告诉我 亨利 |
[11:45] | You know her better than anyone else. | 你最了解她了 |
[11:46] | – No, no. – Oh, yeah, you do. You can tell me. | -不不 -你最了解她 你能告诉我原因 |
[11:49] | What happened between us? | 我们之间到底是怎么回事 |
[11:51] | I’m not really sure. Maybe — maybe it wasn’t meant to be. | 我也不清楚 可能你们注定不能在一起 |
[11:54] | Wasn’t meant to be? We were crazy about each other. | 注定不能在一起吗 可我们都很喜欢彼此啊 |
[11:58] | We devoured each other. | 我们都对彼此很痴迷啊 |
[11:59] | I mean, I’m sure she told you the sex was just out of control. | 她肯定跟你说过我们上床时有多么疯狂吧 |
[12:03] | Maybe she’s scared… of being vulnerable… | 可能她害怕…自己变得脆弱… |
[12:06] | …of, uh… of having something real. | 害怕…有些事变得真实 |
[12:09] | Yeah, that sounds about right. | 是啊 好像就是这样 |
[12:10] | Yeah, it does. | 确实是 |
[12:11] | It’s like the second she knows you care about her, | 就好像她一旦知道你在乎她 |
[12:14] | watch out, boy. | 你就得小心了 小子 |
[12:15] | She’ll chew you up. She’s a maneater. | 她会把你生吞活剥 她简直会吃人 |
[12:19] | I think I might do “Maneater.” | 要不我就表演《食人者》吧 |
[12:29] | Yeah! Ha ha! | 厉害 哈哈 |
[12:33] | All right. | 好 下面我来 |
[12:37] | I looked worse than Megan Fox after a bad chemical peel. | 虽然我看上去比化学换肤失败的梅根·福克斯还难看 |
[12:41] | But for the first time in forever, | 但是我人生中头一回 |
[12:42] | I wasn’t thinking about what I looked like. | 没有在意自己的样子 |
[12:44] | I was only thinking about… | 而是一心只想着… |
[12:46] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[12:48] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[12:56] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[13:10] | Time’s up. | 时间到 |
[13:10] | Eliza. You look ready for bed. | 伊莉莎 你这样子是准备睡觉了吗 |
[13:13] | I don’t want to set fire to your living quarters | 我不想给你家里放火 |
[13:15] | or wiretap your mom’s phone. | 也不想窃听你妈妈的电话 |
[13:17] | That’s reassuring. | 那我就放心了 |
[13:17] | I just — I just want to know how you feel about me. | 我…我只是想知道你对我的感觉 |
[13:21] | Right. Right. | 好 好 |
[13:23] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[13:26] | Have a seat. Yes, right there. | 坐吧 对 就在那边就行 |
[13:35] | So, it’s hard for me to access my own feeling sometimes, | 有时候我很难面对自己的感情 |
[13:38] | you know, due to a great number of things, | 原因有很多吧 |
[13:39] | including the 1979 remake of “The Champ” | 包括1979年重拍《天涯赤子心》 |
[13:42] | starring Ricky Schroder, | 里奇·斯克路德主演的时候 |
[13:43] | during which I cried so hard, I threw up. | 我看完后哭的太伤心 所以都哭吐了 |
[13:46] | Who’s Ricky Schroder? | 里奇·斯克路德是谁 |
[13:47] | “Who is…?” | 里奇·斯克路德… |
[13:49] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[13:49] | The — the — the point is… | 重点是… |
[13:51] | …I have trouble understanding my own feelings sometimes. | 有时候我会无法理解自己的感情 |
[13:55] | But in this case, I believe I understand yours. | 但这件事上 我觉得我是理解你的感情的 |
[13:58] | I almost convinced myself otherwise, | 我差点就说服我自己了 |
[14:00] | but deep down, I think I know. | 但是我觉得我内心深处还是明白的 |
[14:02] | – Know what? – Your feelings for me | -明白什么 -你对我的感觉 |
[14:04] | are less about me and more about you… | 不只关乎我 而更关乎你自己… |
[14:07] | and Freddy. | 还有弗雷迪 |
[14:09] | Things with him were getting serious, | 因为你跟他之间的关系认真了 |
[14:10] | and that scared you. | 所以你害怕了 |
[14:11] | So — so you sabotaged the relationship | 所以你就想拿我当挡箭牌 |
[14:13] | by throwing yourself at me. | 来破坏你们的关系 |
[14:17] | Are you kidding? | 你是在跟我开玩笑吗 |
[14:19] | It took you a full day to come up with that? | 你花了一整天时间就想出来了这个吗 |
[14:21] | Wow. That’s really pathetic, Henry. | 真是可悲啊 亨利 |
[14:25] | – Eliza… – You know, maybe I should be with Freddy. | -伊莉莎 -可能我就该跟弗雷迪在一起 |
[14:27] | At least he knows what he wants. | 至少他知道自己想要什么 |
[14:29] | Plus he happens to own an adonis belt. | 再说了他还有人鱼线 |
[14:32] | And all your belts are leather. | 而你只有皮带勒出来的印子 |
[14:34] | And for the record, | 我还要说明一下 |
[14:37] | I’m not scared of being in a relationship, Henry. | 我不害怕跟别人正经谈恋爱 亨利 |
[14:41] | You are. | 是你怕 |
[14:42] | I happen to be in a relationship | 我现在不就在跟人谈恋爱吗 |
[14:43] | that is healthy and functional and smooth. | 我们那是多么健康平稳顺利的关系啊 |
[14:45] | That literally sounds like | 你这话说的 |
[14:46] | you’re describing a bowel movement. | 好像是在描述排便 |
[14:48] | That’s strictly coincidental. | 绝对只是巧合 |
[14:49] | Is it? See, I think you’re hiding | 是吗 其实我觉得你是 |
[14:52] | behind your safe, boring, crappy relationship with Julia, | 藏在跟茱莉亚之间那安全无聊糟糕的关系后 |
[14:54] | hoping no one notices that you’re not in love with her. | 害怕别人会发现你其实根本没跟她相爱 |
[14:58] | I notice. | 可我发现了 |
[15:00] | I notice. | 我发现了 |
[15:03] | You’re the one — | 你才是… |
[15:03] | You’re the one who’s terrified of feeling anything — | 你才是那个害怕感受到… |
[15:06] | anything you can’t control. | 无法控制的感情的人 |
[15:07] | You’re just a chicken. You’re a big chicken! | 你就是个胆小鬼 你个大胆小鬼 |
[15:10] | Eliza! | 伊莉莎 |
[15:14] | And that… is the m-monologue | 刚才就是…我参加试镜 |
[15:17] | from the play I am auditioning for. | 要表演的独白部分 |
[15:19] | So, wish me luck, guys. | 所以两位祝我好运吧 |
[15:30] | Ouch. | 好伤心啊 |
[15:53] | While I was drinking away my feelings… | 在我借酒消愁的时候… |
[15:55] | …Henry was probably home | 亨利可能在家里 |
[15:56] | having missionary make-up sex with… | 用传教士体位跟… |
[16:06] | You didn’t go after her. | 你没有去追她 |
[16:08] | You didn’t go after Julia. | 你没有去追茱莉亚 |
[16:10] | – She’s waiting for me downstairs. – Liar! | -她在楼下等我呢 -骗人 |
[16:12] | She stormed off mad at you, | 她向你大发脾气 |
[16:13] | and you didn’t go after her because what I said is true. | 而你没有去追她是因为你知道我说的都是对的 |
[16:16] | And you’re secretly in love with me. | 你就是秘密地爱上我了 |
[16:19] | – Blink once if you’re secretly in love with me. – Eliza. | -如果秘密爱上我了就眨眼一次 -伊莉莎 |
[16:21] | Blink once if you have feelings for me, | 眼睛眨一次 如果你对我有感觉 |
[16:23] | but you’re unwilling to admit it. | 但是你不愿意承认 |
[16:25] | – You’re drunk. – Blink if you want me! | -你喝醉了 -想要我的话你就眨眼睛 |
[16:35] | Now my eyes are extremely dry. | 我的眼睛好干啊 |
[16:37] | – I knew it. – I can’t stop blinking. | -我就知道 -眼睛眨得都停不下来了 |
[16:41] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[16:44] | Eliza. | 伊莉莎 |
[16:45] | Julia is waiting for me downstairs. I have to go. | 茱莉亚在楼下等我 我得走了 |
[16:50] | Good night, Eliza. | 晚安 伊莉莎 |
[16:52] | Next up onstage is Eliza Dooley. | 下一位登台的是伊莉莎·杜丽 |
[16:55] | So, where’s Eliza? | 伊莉莎去哪里了 |
[16:57] | There she is. Hey, Eliza, get up here! | 她在那里 伊莉莎 快上台 |
[17:01] | It’s your time. | 现在是属于你的时刻 |
[17:07] | * Party girls don’t get hurt, can’t feel anything * | * 交际花不会受伤 没有感情 * |
[17:11] | * When will I learn? * | * 我何时才能学会 * |
[17:13] | * I push it down, push it down * | * 我堕落 堕落 * |
[17:19] | * I’m the one, “for a good time, call” * | * 我就是那种一起玩玩儿的人 * |
[17:22] | * Phone’s blowing up, they’re ringing my doorbell * | * 电话打爆 他们就到我家门前 * |
[17:25] | * I feel the love, feel the l-o-o-ove * | * 我感受到了爱 感受到了爱 * |
[17:31] | * 1, 2, 3, drink * | * 123 觥筹交错 * |
[17:41] | * Throw’em till I lose count * | * 喝到意识不清 * |
[17:44] | * I’m gonna swing * | * 我要摇摆 * |
[17:49] | * From the chandelier from the chandelier * | * 跟着吊灯 跟着吊灯 * |
[17:56] | * I’m gonna live like tomorrow doesn’t exsit * | * 我要像没有明天一样活 * |
[18:05] | * Like it dosen’t exi-i-i-st * | * 像没有明天一样活 * |
[18:09] | * I’m gonna fly * | * 我要飞 * |
[18:13] | * Like a bird through the night * | * 像鸟儿划破夜空 * |
[18:17] | * Feel my tears as they dry * | * 感受自己眼泪的风干 * |
[18:21] | * I’m gonna swing from the chandelier the chandelier * | * 我要跟着吊灯 跟着吊灯 摇摆 * |
[18:32] | * But I’m holding on for dear life * | * 但我这样是为了宝贵的生命 * |
[18:35] | * Won’t look down, won’t open my eyes * | * 我不会往下看 不会睁开眼 * |
[18:38] | * Keep my glass full until morning light * | * 我要一直喝到早晨的第一缕光 * |
[18:41] | * ‘Cause I’m just holding on for tonight * | * 我的坚强 就只在今晚 * |
[18:44] | * Help me, I’m holding on for dear life * | * 帮帮我 我的坚强 只为宝贵的生命 * |
[18:48] | * Won’t look down, won’t open my eyes * | * 我不会往下看 不会睁开眼 * |
[18:50] | * Keep my glass full until morning light * | * 我要一直喝到早晨的第一缕光 * |
[18:54] | * Oh, I’m just holding on for tonight * | * 我的坚强 就只在今晚 * |
[18:57] | * Oh, I’m just holding on for tonight * | * 我的坚强 就只在今晚 * |
[19:00] | * On for tonight on for tonight on for tonight* | * 只在今晚 只在今晚 只在今晚 * |
[19:19] | I don’t know why I’m calling you. | 我不知道为什么要给你打电话 |
[19:21] | You should be calling me. | 你应该打给我的 |
[19:23] | But the point is you aren’t. | 但是你没有 |
[19:25] | I guess that tells me everything I need to know. | 这是什么意思应该再明显不过了 |
[19:28] | And I guess that means… | 应该就是指… |
[19:31] | goodbye. | 再见了吧 |
[19:37] | Two lone wolves, you and I. | 你跟我 两匹孤独的狼 |
[19:39] | Looks that way. | 好像是的 |
[19:41] | I didn’t see you up there tonight. | 今晚你好像没有上台 |
[19:43] | No, sir. | 是的 老板 |
[19:45] | I thought Korean people loved karaoke. | 我还以为韩国人都喜欢唱卡拉OK呢 |
[19:48] | Sir, that is a stereotype. | 老板 你这是成见 |
[19:51] | It happens to be true. | 不过刚好是真的 |
[19:55] | I guess I’m the exception. | 我应该是个例外吧 |
[19:57] | Well, that’s too bad | 那真不好意思了 |
[19:59] | Because it is… mandatory. | 因为这可是…强制性的 |
[20:03] | Sir, I’m not exactly in the mood for — | 老板 我现在没心情… |
[20:04] | Mandatory, son. | 强制性哦 小子 |
[20:28] | * Now that I’ve lost everything to you * | * 我为你失去了一切 * |
[20:34] | * You say you want to start something new * | * 你说要重新开始 * |
[20:41] | * And it’s breaking my heart you’re leaving * | * 你的离去让我心碎 * |
[20:46] | * Baby, I’m grieving * | * 宝贝 我在悲伤 * |
[20:48] | * But if you want to leave, take good care * | * 但是如果你真想离开 记得照顾好自己 * |
[20:52] | * Hope you have a lot of nice things to wear * | * 希望你会衣食无忧 * |
[20:55] | * But then a lot of nice things turn bad out there * | * 但是世事难料 世间险恶 * |
[21:01] | * Ooh, baby, baby, it’s a wild world * | * 宝贝 宝贝 这是个残酷的世界 * |
[21:07] | * It’s hard to get by just upon a smile * | * 只凭微笑无法生存 * |
[21:13] | * Ooh, baby, baby, it’s a wild world * | * 宝贝 宝贝 这是个残酷的世界 * |
[21:19] | * I’ll always remember you like a child, girl * | * 但我会永远记得你纯真的模样 姑娘* |