时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[00:10] | Henry rejected you. | 亨利拒绝了你 |
[00:11] | 提醒事项 亨利拒绝了你 | |
[00:13] | Eliza, it’s Eliza. Henry rejected you. | 伊莉莎 我是伊莉莎 亨利拒绝了你 |
[00:16] | Reminder — Henry rejected you. | 提醒事项 亨利拒绝了你 |
[00:20] | Henry had rejected me. | 亨利拒绝了我 |
[00:22] | It was true. | 没错 |
[00:23] | And the worst part was, | 但最糟糕的是 |
[00:24] | I still had to see him every day. | 我还是每天都得见他 |
[00:26] | So I decided to employ the techniques of Corynn McWatters, | 我决定采取科琳·麦克沃特斯的手段 |
[00:29] | ambassador of bitchface. | 那个绿茶婊代言人 |
[00:31] | As the most popular girl in 7th grade, | 七年级最受欢迎的女生 |
[00:33] | Corynn handled anyone who threatened her status. | 科琳搞定了每一个威胁到她地位的人 |
[00:36] | So, instead of crying in the bathroom, | 所以 我并没有在厕所暗自哭泣 |
[00:37] | I asked myself, “What would Corynn do?” | 而是问自己 科琳会怎么做 |
[00:39] | Step one, pretend not to see the individual in question. | 第一步 假装看不见那个人 |
[00:49] | Step two, pretend not to hear the individual in question. | 第二步 假装听不见那个人 |
[00:56] | Pardon me. | 不好意思 |
[00:57] | What was that, Charlie? | 你说什么 查理 |
[00:59] | That was Henry who — | 是亨利… |
[01:00] | Come again, Charlie? | 再说一遍 查理 |
[01:02] | Um, I didn’t — I didn’t say anything. | 我 我什么也没说 |
[01:04] | Oh, well. I must be hearing things, Charlie. | 好吧 肯定是我幻听了 查理 |
[01:10] | I think she’s mad. | 我觉得她生气了 |
[01:11] | You think?! | 还用你觉得 |
[01:13] | And if steps one and two don’t work, | 如果这两步没起作用 |
[01:15] | screw the junior-high-school tactics | 放弃初中生战术 |
[01:17] | and “Gone Girl” his ass. | 给他来一出”消失的爱人” |
[01:18] | Oh, he stabbed me! He stabbed me! | 他捅了我 他捅了我 |
[01:21] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[01:22] | That’s what he wants you to think. | 那是他想让你以为我疯了 |
[01:23] | Joan, check my diary! | 琼 去看我的日记 |
[01:28] | Okay, how long do you two fools plan on keeping this up? | 你们两个蠢货还打算要别扭多久 |
[01:31] | In the words of the prepubescent new edition, | 用现在青少年最潮的话来说就是 |
[01:34] | cool it now, please! | 别闹了 拜托 |
[01:37] | No matter what went down, | 不管发生了什么 |
[01:38] | I know the two of you still care about each other. | 我知道你们俩依然在乎着对方 |
[01:47] | After you, Eliza. | 你先请 伊莉莎 |
[01:51] | No, thanks! I’ll walk! | 不用了 我走楼梯 |
[01:52] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[01:56] | She snubbed me! | 她冷落我 |
[01:58] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[01:58] | She totally snubbed me, did she not?! | 她就是故意冷落我 对吧 |
[02:01] | It was a snub | 的确是冷战 |
[02:02] | because according to Corynn McWatters, | 因为据科琳·麦克沃特斯说 |
[02:04] | whoever caves first gets cankles, | 谁要先妥协 跟美腿告别 |
[02:06] | and I am not getting cankles because of Henry. | 我才不要因为亨利而失去美腿 |
[02:09] | I’m trying to be mature about this, you know? | 我试着在成熟地面对这件事 知道吗 |
[02:12] | I’m trying to foster communication. | 我在试着跟她沟通 |
[02:13] | I’m trying to make the best of an admittedly awkward situation. | 试着处理好这明显的尴尬局面 |
[02:18] | Well, from now on, Eliza Dooley can clean up her own messes. | 好吧 现在起 伊莉莎·杜丽就自生自灭去吧 |
[02:31] | Are you aware that the building manager | 你知道大楼管理员 |
[02:33] | was banging on your door for 45 minutes this morning? | 今天早上敲你家门敲了45分钟吗 |
[02:36] | He finally gave up and started knocking on Bryn’s door. | 最后他放弃了 开始敲布琳的门 |
[02:39] | It pretty much ruined her “Breakfast at tiffany’s” themed breakfast. | 完全毁掉了她的”蒂凡尼的早餐”主题早餐 |
[02:42] | that she has been planning for nine years. | 她等这一刻等了九年啊 |
[02:45] | – Nine. – I did not chignon my hair for this. | -九年 -我梳这个发髻可不是为了这个 |
[02:49] | You guys, this is not fair. | 各位 这不公平 |
[02:50] | Mr. Old Man is always picking on me. | 老大叔先生一直都爱挑我刺 |
[02:53] | Maybe it’s because you call him Mr. Old Man. | 也许是因为你叫他老大叔先生 |
[02:56] | When it’s Mr. Oldman. | 其实他叫劳达舒 |
[02:57] | Or maybe it’s because you’re personally responsible | 也许是因为你引起了 |
[03:00] | for all of the building’s plumbing issues. | 整栋大楼的马桶堵塞 |
[03:02] | It wasn’t untrue. | 这倒没错 |
[03:03] | When I go out drinking, | 我出去喝酒后 |
[03:04] | I don’t just flush money down the toilet. | 不只是把钱扔马桶里冲走 |
[03:06] | These are garbage! | 这些就是垃圾 |
[03:09] | I also flush hosiery. | 我还会扔裤袜 |
[03:13] | And cheeseburgers. | 还有芝士汉堡 |
[03:19] | Oldman wants an increase on your security deposit. | 劳达舒想让你多交押金 |
[03:21] | – Wha…? – Not just for the ongoing plumbing issues, | -啥 -不只是因为目前的堵塞问题 |
[03:24] | but also for what you did to your walls. | 还因为你在墙上乱涂乱画 |
[03:26] | Uh, is that us?! | 那画的是我们吗 |
[03:30] | That was there when I moved in. | 我搬进来时就有了 |
[03:31] | He wants to be reimbursed for the damages. | 他想让你赔偿损失 |
[03:33] | And your rent is due. | 而且你房租到期了 |
[03:35] | And that drawing of my bangs is hurtful. | 你把我的刘海画得太挫了 |
[03:38] | Whoa, that is a lot to take in all at once. | 你们这信息量太大了 一下子难以接受 |
[03:40] | Maybe it wouldn’t be all at once | 如果你处理好自己的问题 |
[03:42] | if you handled your bidness. | 事情也许就不会都堆在一起 |
[03:45] | I handle my bidness. | 我自己会处理事情的 |
[03:47] | It’s just that Mr. Old Man is super uptight. | 只是老大叔超级严厉 |
[03:53] | And the electric company is super uptight, too. | 电力公司也超级严厉 |
[04:15] | Baby headaches, be gone. | 宝宝头痛 去无踪 |
[04:17] | Baby headaches, leave. | 宝宝头痛 快快走 |
[04:19] | – Baby headaches, be…be s…befell – Sir? | -宝宝头痛 去… -先生 |
[04:22] | Charlie, knock, please. | 查理 要敲门啊 |
[04:24] | Were you raised in a barn? | 你是在牲口棚长大的吗 |
[04:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:28] | – What? – Yes, I was. | -什么 -我是在牲口棚长大的 |
[04:29] | Well, not in a barn, but near a barn. | 不是在里面 是在旁边 |
[04:33] | On a farm. | 在农场里 |
[04:34] | We grew wheat and also…hops. | 我们种小麦 还有啤酒花 |
[04:41] | Just knock. What do you want? | 记得敲门 什么事 |
[04:42] | Uh, Saperstein’s ready for your annual performance review. | 萨珀斯坦叫你去年度绩效评估 |
[04:45] | Yes! | 好的 |
[04:47] | Whoo! Let’s do this. | 来吧 |
[04:49] | Good luck, sir. | 祝你好运 先生 |
[04:50] | No luck involved, Chuck. | 没有运气成分 小查查 |
[04:52] | I’ve received the highest review score five years running, | 我连续五年得分领先 |
[04:56] | never less than a 98%. | 从来没低过98% |
[04:58] | Just call me “Henry Potter.” | 请叫我亨利·波特 |
[05:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:02] | Because I make magic like a workplace wizard. | 因为我就是职场魔法师 创造魔法奇迹 |
[05:10] | Actually, don’t call me “Henry Potter.” | 还是别叫我亨利·波特了 |
[05:11] | Hindsight, I really feel like I would very much dislike it | 现在想想 我觉得我可能不喜欢 |
[05:14] | if people actually started calling me that. | 大家真的开始叫我亨利·波特 |
[05:18] | 89%? | 才89% |
[05:20] | That can’t be right. That’s a “B.” | 不可能 这才是个B |
[05:21] | That’s a — that’s a “B.” | 这才是B啊 |
[05:24] | What am I, Hufflepuff? | 你当我是赫奇帕奇学院的吗 |
[05:25] | Don’t get hysterical. It’s a high “B.” | 别抓狂 这是B里面的高分 |
[05:27] | In some state schools, | 在某些州立学校 |
[05:29] | that might even be considered a b-plus. | 这个分数都可以拿到B+了 |
[05:31] | I’ve never gotten less than an “A” in my entire life. | 我这辈子从来都是拿A以上的 |
[05:35] | A B “A,” “B,” | |
[05:37] | C W “C,” “W”… | |
[05:39] | – …”X.” – Sir? | -X -老板 |
[05:41] | They’re just letters, Henry. | 就是些字母而已 亨利 |
[05:44] | And if I were you, | 如果我是你 |
[05:44] | I’d be more concerned about the negative peer evaluations | 我会更加关心同事的负面评价 |
[05:47] | that dragged down your score in the first place. | 是他们拉低了你的分数 |
[05:49] | Negative peer evaluati… | 同事负面评价… |
[05:53] | Uh, sir, would you mind if I took this file home | 老板 介意我把这份文件拿回家 |
[05:56] | to review the comments? | 研究一下给我的评论吗 |
[05:58] | I’m sure I can learn a lot from my…peers. | 相信我一定能从…同事们身上学到不少 |
[06:05] | Charmonique. | 夏莫妮卡 |
[06:05] | It’s me, Eliza. | 是我 伊莉莎 |
[06:08] | I’m wearing a trucker hat. | 我戴着卡车帽呢 |
[06:09] | I can see that. | 我看见了 |
[06:10] | Do you have a key to the executive gym? | 你有高管健身房的钥匙吗 |
[06:12] | I had to vacate my premises unexpectedly this morning. | 我今天早上突然需要清空我的住房 |
[06:15] | Vacate your premises? | 清空住房 |
[06:16] | Mm-hmm. Listen. | 听好了 |
[06:18] | My electric’s off and my rent’s due, | 我家电费用光 房租到期 |
[06:19] | along with an unforeseen security deposit | 还有一笔我没有预料到的安全押金 |
[06:21] | and a “probably should have foreseen” plumbing bill. | 还有一笔”也许该预料到”的下水道疏通费 |
[06:23] | I know you’ve been there, #TeamCharmonique. | 我知道你也经历过这些 #夏莫妮卡小分队 |
[06:25] | Oh! Don’t drag Team Charmonique into this. | 别扯上夏莫妮卡小分队 |
[06:28] | Team Charmonique pays her bills on time. | 夏莫妮卡小分队可是按时缴费的 |
[06:30] | Therefore, Team Charmonique | 所以 夏莫妮卡小分队 |
[06:31] | boes not wish to be associated with some broke-ass — | 并不希望跟什么破产姐们…产生瓜葛 |
[06:34] | Hey, I’m not broke. I am not broke. | 我没破产 没破产 |
[06:36] | I just find certain things stressful, | 我只是发现有些事情压力比较大 |
[06:38] | like, bills, invoices, payments, | 比如账单 发票 工资 |
[06:39] | debits, deposits, withdraws, transfers, | 债务 存款 取款 转账 |
[06:41] | checks, money orders, money market, savings, | 支票 公家支票 资金市场 存款 |
[06:43] | interest, account numbers, pin numbers, and prime numbers? | 利息 账号 密码 还有质数 |
[06:46] | Maybe? What are those, again? | 也许吧 那是啥玩意来着 |
[06:48] | Numbers greater than 1 | 比1大 |
[06:49] | that are divisible only by themselves and 1. | 而且只能被1和它本身除尽的数 |
[06:52] | #TeamCharmonique. | #夏莫妮卡小分队 |
[06:54] | Those are fine, but the rest of that stuff | 质数没问题了 但其他的东西 |
[06:55] | freaks me the freak out. | 都快要吓死我了 |
[06:56] | You know what doesn’t seem to freak you the freak out? | 你知道干什么不会吓死你吗 |
[06:58] | Spending money, | 花钱 |
[06:59] | ’cause those boots look brand-new. | 你这双靴子看上去蛮新的 |
[07:02] | They are. | 就是新的 |
[07:03] | You are not wrong. | 你说的没错 |
[07:05] | I really do like spending money, | 我的确很喜欢花钱 |
[07:08] | but now my credit cards are maxed, | 可现在我的信用卡都刷爆了 |
[07:09] | I’ve got no cash, and, plus… | 我也没有现金 而且 |
[07:11] | I’m homeless. | 我现在无家可归了 |
[07:14] | You know whose help you need? | 你知道你需要谁的帮助吗 |
[07:16] | Don’t say Steve Harvey. Please, don’t say Steve Harvey. | 不要说史蒂夫·哈维 拜托不要说史蒂夫·哈维 |
[07:19] | What? Girl, no! | 啥 妹子 不是 |
[07:20] | I’m talking about your boy Henry Potter. | 我是说你的他 亨利·波特 |
[07:22] | Are people calling him that now? | 大家现在都这么称呼他了吗 |
[07:23] | Spread like wildfire this very morning. | 今天早上传开的 根本停不下来 |
[07:26] | See? | 瞧 |
[07:26] | I didn’t even know that because Henry’s not my boy anymore. | 我都不知道 因为亨利已经不是我的他了 |
[07:29] | Things got weird between us, | 我们的关系变了味 |
[07:30] | and so my only recourse is to ignore him until one of us dies. | 我唯一的办法就是无视他 直到我们俩有人先死去 |
[07:34] | Or you could try being a grown woman. | 或者你也可以试像成年人一样 |
[07:36] | I am a grown woman! | 我早就成年了好吧 |
[07:37] | Then go wash your ass and talk to Henry. | 那赶紧洗白白去跟亨利谈谈 |
[07:40] | #HygieneFirst, #TeamCharmonique. | #卫生优先 #夏莫妮卡小分队 |
[07:44] | Look at this. “A born leader.” | 看看 天生领袖 |
[07:50] | “The consummate professional.” | 完美的专业人士 |
[07:53] | “Stone-cold stud.” | 铁面无私猛男 |
[07:55] | I’m guessing this one is Larry. | 我猜这是拉里写的 |
[07:57] | Where is it? Come on. | 在哪呢 快点 |
[08:01] | I knew it. I knew — | 我就知道 我就知道 |
[08:04] | It’s not my peers who brought down my average. | 拉低我平均分的不是我的同事们 |
[08:07] | It’s my peer. | 而是同事 |
[08:09] | One anonymous peer, | 就只有一个匿名的同事 |
[08:11] | one bitter, “Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned” peer | 一个”地狱烈焰不及被拒女人之怒火”的刻薄同事 |
[08:15] | who gave me an “F” and called me a bit of a poop. | 竟然给了我F 还说我是一小坨屎 |
[08:18] | Who, I ask, | 我问你 |
[08:19] | do you suppose would resort to something so infantine? | 你觉得是谁会做出这么幼稚的行为 |
[08:23] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[08:24] | Well, I do. | 我知道 |
[08:33] | This stinks of Eliza. | 这上面散发着伊莉莎的恶臭 |
[08:36] | I couldn’t go to Henry, | 我不能去找亨利 |
[08:37] | who was convinced I tanked his peer review, | 因为他确信是我弄砸了他的同事互评 |
[08:39] | and I couldn’t go home, so, that left me no other choice | 而我又不能回家 所以我别无他选 |
[08:42] | than to check into a five-star hotel. | 只好入住五星级酒店 |
[08:44] | Oh. Declined. Have another? | 被拒了 有别的卡吗 |
[08:47] | Okay. Why don’t we try, uh, $10 on a green visa, | 好吧 不如试试这张绿色的卡刷10块 |
[08:50] | $15 on the blue visa, maybe 5 bucks on the MasterCard. | 蓝色的刷15 银联卡再刷5块 |
[08:54] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[08:55] | Ma’am, you didn’t mention | 女士 你可没说 |
[08:57] | – that you’re a double dollar rewards member. – I am? | -你是双倍积分奖励会员 -我是吗 |
[09:00] | – You have more rewards points than anyone I’ve ever seen. – I do? | -你的积分比我见过的任何人都多 -是吗 |
[09:03] | You could book the presidential suite with all these points. | 这些积分都可以订总统套房了 |
[09:05] | Then I will. | 那就这么定了 |
[09:06] | Look at me, the first female president-ial suite. | 看看我 第一位女总统… 套房 |
[09:16] | Yeah! Baby! Champagne! | 宝贝 香槟 |
[09:27] | After hard-core stressing out over money I didn’t have, | 在因为我没有钱而倍感压力之后 |
[09:30] | it was time to blow off some steam | 是时候放松一下 |
[09:31] | using money I didn’t have. | 花一花我没有的那些钱 |
[09:33] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[09:34] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[09:38] | Shit. | 该死 |
[09:40] | Oh, see? Now, this is why I don’t look at mail. | 这就是为什么我不看信件 |
[09:43] | So much for hotel living. | 酒店生活到此结束 |
[09:45] | Much like lindsay lohan when she finally got kicked out of Chateau Marmont, | 就像林赛·罗韩被赶出马尔蒙庄园酒店一样 |
[09:48] | it was time for me to make a terrible Liz Taylor biopic | 我也该拍一部伊丽莎白·泰勒的糟糕传记片 |
[09:51] | or find some other, less embarrassing way | 或者是找到其他不怎么丢人的方法 |
[09:53] | to raise some cash for Mr. Old Man. | 筹点钱交给老大叔先生 |
[09:55] | For just $75 cash, | 只要75块 |
[09:57] | this lightly used Sephora gift card can be yours. | 这张九成新丝芙兰礼品卡就是你的了 |
[10:01] | That’s a $50 gift card. | 这张卡总共才50块 |
[10:02] | Yes, but I had to factor in labor. | 但我得把人工劳力也算在内 |
[10:04] | It took me an hour to scrape this off my car’s upholstery | 我花了一个小时才把这个从车椅套上弄下来 |
[10:06] | thanks to the pumpkin-spice latte I spilled on the seat. | 多亏了我洒在座位上的南瓜香料 |
[10:09] | Those have been out of season for like three months. | 都过季了三个多月了 |
[10:11] | How about any of these? DSW? | 这些呢 DSW |
[10:14] | Amazon? | 亚马逊 |
[10:15] | Chili’s? AMC theaters? | 红辣椒烤肉餐厅 AMC电影院 |
[10:17] | Two pinkberrys away from getting a free pinkberry… | 再买两支唇膏就可以免费得一支 |
[10:19] | – at participating stores? – No! | -在指定门店参与活动 -不要 |
[10:21] | Look, if you’re trying to get some action on these cards, | 如果你真想把这些卡卖出去 |
[10:23] | you need to offer a discount. | 你就得打个折 |
[10:26] | I’ll give you 30 bucks for that $50 Chili’s. | 那张五十块红辣椒烤肉餐厅卡我给你三十 |
[10:28] | Done. | 成交 |
[10:29] | Yes! | 棒 |
[10:33] | What up, sexies? | 好啊 美女们 |
[10:35] | Hi. | 你好 |
[10:36] | How would you two sexy sexies | 你们两位美女 |
[10:38] | like to buy a Talbots gift card for half its value? | 想半价买一张陶伯礼品卡吗 |
[10:42] | I gave you that Talbots gift card | 那张礼品卡是去年圣诞节 |
[10:43] | as a secret santa gift last Christmas. | 我送给你的神秘圣诞礼物 |
[10:47] | Spoiler alert. Linda? | 你怎么说出来了 琳达 |
[10:49] | No? | 你不买吗 |
[10:51] | Well, then, uh, d-does anyone want to buy | 那你们有人想买 |
[10:53] | a hot…new, still-in-style trucker hat? | 一顶崭新热辣的卡车潮帽吗 |
[11:00] | No? Fine. | 不买吗 好吧 |
[11:01] | Well, um, swing by my desk later. | 记得一会儿去我办公桌那边 |
[11:04] | I’m having a bake sale. Whoa. Bake sale. | 我要卖自制蛋糕呢 自制蛋糕 |
[11:08] | Bake sale? Is that a euphemism? | 卖自制蛋糕 那是委婉说法吗 |
[11:11] | I’m not sure. | 我也不知道 |
[11:14] | Raj, I just need you to confirm. | 拉杰 我只是需要你确认一下 |
[11:16] | It was Eliza Dooley who wrote that remark about me, | 是伊莉莎·杜丽写话诋毁我的 |
[11:18] | was it not? | 对吧 |
[11:19] | Henry, I’m sorry. I would like to help you. | 亨利 抱歉 我也想帮你 |
[11:22] | But the evaluation must remain anonymous. | 但是同事互评必须匿名 |
[11:24] | Come on, Raj. | 拜托 拉杰 |
[11:27] | It’s just you and me here. You’re a smart man. | 现在只有你我二人 你是个聪明人 |
[11:29] | I know you’ll do the right thing. | 我知道你会做出正确选择的 |
[11:31] | Henry, I believe you’re trying to intimidate me. | 亨利 你这是在恐吓我 |
[11:34] | I would report you to H.R. | 我可以找人事部告发你的 |
[11:35] | But unfortunately, in this case, that is me. | 但是很不凑巧 我就是负责人事的 |
[11:39] | Raj… | 拉杰 |
[11:40] | If it was Eliza, you just say it’s Eliza. | 如果是伊莉莎 你就直接说是她好了 |
[11:49] | You are very persuasive, | 你的话很有说服力 |
[11:50] | but I cannot break the tenets of the human-resources oath. | 但是我不能背弃人力资源宣言 |
[11:54] | There’s a human-resources oath? | 还有人力资源宣言吗 |
[11:56] | On my honor, as a human-resources officer, | 我作为一名人力资源人员宣誓 |
[11:59] | do I promise to provide an equal-opportunity workplace, | 我承诺让众人在工作场所得到平等的机会 |
[12:02] | free of discrimination, harassment, | 让众人免于歧视 骚扰 |
[12:04] | and the divulgement | 坚决不泄露 |
[12:05] | of confidential personal information. | 工作中的任何秘密个人信息 |
[12:07] | If I should breaketh such laws, | 如果我不遵守这些誓言 |
[12:09] | may my lips wither and turn to dust. | 那我就会烂嘴巴 |
[12:12] | Well, it sounds like there’s some wiggle room. | 也不是没有回旋的余地嘛 |
[12:15] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[12:17] | ‘Twasn’t her. | 不是她 |
[12:21] | What was that? | 你说什么 |
[12:23] | ‘Twas not Eliza. | 不是伊莉莎 |
[12:27] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[12:32] | Eliza? | 伊莉莎 |
[12:33] | What are you doing in my office? | 你在我办公室里干什么呢 |
[12:34] | Are you wearing pajamas? | 你这是穿着睡衣吗 |
[12:36] | Are you drinking peaches? | 你是在喝桃罐头汁吗 |
[12:38] | – Are you living here now? – No! | -你是在这里住下了吗 -不是啊 |
[12:41] | I’m not. | 没有 |
[12:42] | These aren’t pajamas. This is lounge wear. | 我穿的这不是睡衣 是休闲服 |
[12:44] | I’m lounging…. | 我是在休闲 |
[12:46] | …before I head off to the lounge, | 先休闲一下再去休息室 |
[12:48] | which is a new club/lounge where everyone, like… | 也就是大家都会自带罐头去的那种… |
[12:52] | brings their own canned goods. | 新的俱乐部或者休息室 |
[12:56] | Okay, I live here now. | 好吧 我是住在这里了 |
[13:02] | This bill is in collections. | 这张账单都很久了 |
[13:04] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[13:05] | It’s for $20. | 只有二十块 |
[13:06] | Oh! I have $20. I have that. | 二十块我有 真的有 |
[13:09] | Look, Eliza, | 伊莉莎 |
[13:10] | the late fees are triple the original cost of the bill. | 现在都得交三倍费用了 |
[13:12] | You sullied your credit | 你之所以信用度下降 |
[13:13] | not because you didn’t have the money — | 不是因为你没钱付账单 |
[13:14] | But because I didn’t open my mail. | 而是因为我根本没有看到账单 |
[13:16] | Right. | 对 |
[13:18] | Your grandmother wishes you a merry Christmas, | 你奶奶祝你圣诞节快乐 |
[13:20] | with $20 inside. Hmm. | 给你寄了二十块现金 |
[13:23] | Too little, too late, Grandma. | 钱太少 寄来的也晚了 奶奶 |
[13:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:25] | We’re gonna have to set you up with a proper budget. | 我们得制定计划 作出合理预算 |
[13:27] | Where would you say the bulk of your income goes? | 你大部分收入都用来干什么 |
[13:30] | Just, like… | 就是… |
[13:32] | Uh, Zappos, Amazon, Gilt… | 美捷步[鞋] 亚马逊 闪购 |
[13:35] | – All right. – …Net-a-porter, Stylebop, Shopbop… | -好吧 -颇特淘 潮品淘 博普淘 |
[13:38] | – Eliza. – …Piperlime, fab.com, justfab.com… | -伊莉莎 -鞋包淘 名品淘 只限名品淘 |
[13:40] | – Good God. – …Sephora, Bluefly, | -天哪 -丝芙兰 蓝蝴蝶 |
[13:43] | as well as cupping, leeching, elbow bleaching, | 还有吸杯治疗 水蛭吸血 肘部漂白 |
[13:45] | and that procedure where little fish eat dead skin | 还有让一群小鱼把我全身的死皮 |
[13:47] | from all over my body. | 都吃掉 |
[13:48] | What am I gonna do with you? | 我该拿你怎么办 |
[13:51] | You’re not mad at me anymore. | 你不生我的气了 |
[13:52] | I would say I’m — I’m, um… | 我想说 我… |
[13:54] | – I’m disappointed. – Yes, | -我很失望 -好 |
[13:56] | but in the normal way that you’re always disappointed. | 但是普通的那种失望 你一直都那样 |
[13:58] | I can tell you’re not mad at me anymore. | 我能看出来你不生我的气了 |
[14:00] | Oh, I know you didn’t write that review, | 我知道那些诋毁评价不是你写的 |
[14:01] | and I’m sorry for assuming it was you because… | 很抱歉我以为是你 因为 |
[14:06] | …because we, uh… | 因为我们 |
[14:09] | because I… | 因为我… |
[14:12] | Apology accepted. | 我接受你的道歉 |
[14:16] | Right, so we will deal with | 好 那我们明天 |
[14:17] | your building manager and your lack of electricity tomorrow. | 再处理你的公寓管理员还有停电问题 |
[14:20] | Mm-hmm. Uh for tonight, you can stay at my place. | 至于今晚 你就先去我那里睡吧 |
[14:23] | Your place? | 你那里 |
[14:28] | I’ll s– be staying at Julia’s. | 我…我先去茱莉亚家 |
[14:30] | Of course. That’s great. | 当然 这样最好了 |
[14:33] | I get your place all to myself. | 我自己待在你家里就行 |
[14:35] | Which means I can just walk around naked | 也就是说我可以在你家不穿衣服到处走 |
[14:36] | and put my butt on every single piece of furniture you own. | 屁股坐遍你家里所有家具 |
[14:40] | J.K. | 开玩笑啦 |
[14:42] | I won’t put my butt on all your stuff. Don’t worry. | 我不会把屁股往你家里所有东西上放的 别担心 |
[14:44] | That’s very kind of you. | 那真是谢谢你了 |
[14:45] | You’re a real class act. | 反正你这个人厉害 |
[14:47] | I’m sure you’ll be quite comfortable. | 你一定会很舒适的 |
[14:50] | I’m sure you’ll be quite comfortable. | 您一定会很舒适的 |
[14:58] | All right. Thank you very much. | 好 非常感谢 |
[15:21] | Stop snooping through my things. | 不要到处翻我的东西了 |
[15:26] | Okay. Sorry. | 好 抱歉 |
[15:29] | Do you have hidden cameras in here or something? | 你这里有隐藏摄像头之类的吗 |
[15:30] | Stop waving. | 别挥手了 |
[15:31] | There are no hidden cameras. I just know you. | 家里没有隐藏摄像头 我了解你而已 |
[15:35] | Turndown service? | 需要夜床服务吗 |
[15:36] | Uh, no, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[15:37] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[15:41] | That was Julia… | 那是茱莉亚 |
[15:43] | pretending to be a hotel maid…. | 假装自己是旅馆服务生 |
[15:46] | …asking if I wanted turndown service. | 在问我是不是需要夜床服务 |
[15:50] | She’s into role-playing… | 她喜欢角色扮演 |
[15:52] | kind of a super freak. | 有点超级变态 |
[15:54] | Anyhoo, time to start having sex. | 不说了 我们该滚床单了 |
[16:01] | Sounds good. | 不错啊 |
[16:03] | I’ll see you at work tomorrow. | 明天上班见 |
[16:11] | Huh? What? Are you doing here? | 怎么回事 你怎么来了 |
[16:12] | I could ask you the same thing. | 我也正想问你呢 |
[16:15] | I don’t know why I’m surprised. | 我不知道为什么会感到惊讶 |
[16:16] | I should have known Henry would move on | 我早该知道亨利还是喜欢你这种 |
[16:18] | to your coltish, titian-haired delights. | 轻佻的红发女人 |
[16:19] | – What? – Here. | -什么 -给你 |
[16:22] | Please see that he gets his waterpik. | 记得给他水牙线 |
[16:24] | I wouldn’t want Henry’s gums to be any… | 我不想让亨利的牙龈变得… |
[16:27] | …less tight. | 不牢固 |
[16:45] | Wow! My bills are so beautiful! | 哇 我的账单都变得好漂亮啊 |
[16:48] | It’s like an office-supply store meets a magical rainbow. | 就好像一家办公用品店被施了彩虹魔法一样 |
[16:51] | Nothing magical here. It’s just office supplies. | 不是魔法 就只是办公用品而已 |
[16:53] | But what about this… | 但是这个 |
[16:55] | sparkling bag of treasure? | 闪闪发光的小袋子是怎么回事 |
[16:58] | These are brads. | 这是平头钉 |
[17:00] | Now, I’ve spoken to Mr. Old Man, | 我跟老大叔先生谈过了 |
[17:02] | who incidentally is 43 years of age, | 人家今年才43岁 |
[17:04] | and he has agreed to a monthly-installment plan | 他同意让你按月付款了 |
[17:07] | that is far less than what you spend on eye-makeup remover. | 每月付的款比你买眼部卸装液花的钱都少 |
[17:11] | Also, you spent too much on eye-makeup remover. | 还有 你买眼部卸装液花钱太多了 |
[17:15] | Thank you, Henry. | 谢谢 亨利 |
[17:20] | I guess you really know what a mess I am now. | 现在你真的知道我有多糟糕了吧 |
[17:22] | Nah, you’re just in your 20s. | 没有 只是因为你还年轻而已 |
[17:25] | It wasn’t that long ago | 就在不久之前 |
[17:26] | – that I was subject to my own fiscal foibles. – Really? | -我自己也是会出现财政危机呢 -真的吗 |
[17:28] | Let’s just say there’s a blockbuster | 密歇根安阿伯市有一群人 |
[17:30] | in Ann Arbor, Michigan, that is still wondering | 现在还不知道他们唯一的 |
[17:31] | what happened to their only copy of “Scream 2.” | 《惊声尖叫2》光碟去哪里了 |
[17:36] | Well, uh, thank you. | 总之 谢谢 |
[17:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:40] | This means… | 这对我 |
[17:43] | a lot. | 意义重大 |
[17:45] | You’re most welcome. | 客气了 |
[17:46] | Spread the word around the office, would you? | 跟办公室的人都说说 好吗 |
[17:49] | I’m not really a bit of a poop, after all. | 我真的不是什么一坨屎 |
[17:52] | “Bit of a poop.” That’s what Charlie calls you. | “一小坨屎” 查理就是这么说你的 |
[17:55] | He does? | 是吗 |
[17:57] | Well, yeah, but not a full poop, | 是啊 不过不是一大坨 |
[17:59] | just, like, a bit of a poop. | 就是 一小坨吧 |
[18:03] | That piece of shit. | 那个混蛋 |
[18:08] | Isn’t it pretty? | 是不是很漂亮 |
[18:10] | And Mr. Middle-aged man is on automatic debit thanks to Henry, | 多亏了亨利 中年大叔先生可以自动扣款了 |
[18:13] | so I won’t forget to pay and be homeless again. | 我也不会因为忘记付房租而无家可归了 |
[18:15] | Hey, homeless Eliza was hot. | 无家可归的伊莉莎很惹火哦 |
[18:23] | …why didn’t you offer to let me stay with you? | 你为什么不让我来跟你一起住 |
[18:26] | What? | 什么 |
[18:28] | When I was homeless | 我无家可归 |
[18:28] | and staying at the presidential suite, | 住总统套房的时候 |
[18:31] | why didn’t you offer for me to come stay with you? | 你为什么不让我来跟你一起住 |
[18:33] | You wanted to stay with me? | 你想跟我一起住吗 |
[18:35] | Well, I mean, it would have been nice | 我是说 要是不把奖励积分 |
[18:36] | not to use up all my rewards points. | 都用光 那就好了 |
[18:39] | Hey, I would have been happy for you to stay with me, okay? | 你来跟我住我肯定热烈欢迎 |
[18:42] | But I guarantee you, if I offered, | 但是我肯定 要是我提出来 |
[18:44] | you would have just freaked out and dumped me. | 你肯定会吓坏 然后甩了我 |
[18:46] | Anytime I try to get serious with you, | 每次我想跟你认真 |
[18:48] | y-you pull away from me. | 你都会把我推开 |
[18:51] | I do? | 真的吗 |
[18:53] | You do. | 真的 |
[18:55] | Look, if it were up to me, | 如果我可以决定 |
[18:57] | you’d be staying at my place every night of the week. | 那我愿意让你每天晚上都来跟我一起睡 |
[19:01] | Like…permanently. | 永久性的 |
[19:03] | Like “Boxing Helena” style? | 像《盒装美人》那样截肢吗 |
[19:06] | No. | 不 |
[19:07] | Don’t want to cut off your limbs | 我可不想把你大卸八块 |
[19:08] | and put you in a box under my bed. | 然后装盒子里放在我床底下 |
[19:12] | I just want to be around you as much as possible. | 我只是想尽可能多地跟你在一起 |
[19:17] | Did I just scare you off? | 我刚才是不是又吓到你了 |
[19:19] | Yes, | 是的 |
[19:33] | #TeamFreddy. | #弗雷迪小队 |
[19:42] | Good morning, Charlie. | 早上好 查理 |
[19:45] | Mini marshmallows. Your favorite, right? | 迷你棉花糖 你的最爱对吧 |
[19:49] | Go ahead. Drink up. | 快点喝吧 |
[19:50] | Huh? Anything else you need? | 还需要什么别的吗 |
[19:51] | Would you like a breakfast pastry? | 要不要吃个早餐酥饼 |
[19:53] | How about a back rub? | 来个背部按摩怎么样 |
[19:55] | Sir, I’m sorry about the “F.” | 老板 抱歉我给你打了F |
[19:58] | I was having a bad day. I’m better now. | 我那天心情不好 现在好多了 |
[20:01] | Can you stop being so nice to me? | 你能不对我这么和蔼可亲了吗 |
[20:04] | I hate it. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[20:05] | Yeah, I hate it, too. | 我也不喜欢 |
[20:08] | It’s not right. | 这样不对 |
[20:10] | Clean up these filthy marshmallows, would you? | 把这堆脏脏的棉花糖清理干净好吗 |
[20:13] | I’m not the one who spilled them. | 不是我洒的 |
[20:15] | Charlie, I entreat! | 查理 求你了 |
[20:19] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[20:21] | So… | 话说 |
[20:23] | What are you and midge up to this weekend? | 这周末你跟你的小矮人打算干什么 |
[20:25] | Midge? | 小矮人 |
[20:26] | Your pocket pal. Your tiny dancer. Julia. | 你的口袋伙伴 你的小舞者 茱莉亚呀 |
[20:29] | Oh. Um… | 她啊 |
[20:31] | I don’t know. We’re probably just gonna play it by ear. | 还没定呢 可能就随便玩玩吧 |
[20:34] | Why don’t the two of you come over to my place? | 要不你们两个到我家来玩吧 |
[20:35] | Oh, no, no. I think she’s on call. | 不了 她可能待命值班 |
[20:36] | But we could watch a movie | 我们可以一起看电影啊 |
[20:37] | like “The break-up,” or “He’s…just not that into you.” | 比如《分手》或者《他没那么喜欢你》 |
[20:44] | How did you find out? | 你怎么知道的 |
[20:46] | I read your journal. | 我看你的日记了 |
[20:47] | What?! That’s a clear violation of my personal — | 什么 你那是侵犯我的隐私… |
[20:49] | J.K., Henry. J.K. | 开玩笑啦 亨利 玩笑而已 |
[20:51] | Now I know you journal. | 现在我知道你日记了 |
[20:54] | Journal’s not a verb. | 日记不是个动词 |
[20:55] | I don’t journal. I keep a journal. | 我不是日记 而是写日记 |
[20:57] | I’m sorry things didn’t work out with Julia. | 很遗憾你跟茱莉亚没能走下去 |
[21:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:03] | I mean it’s completely understandable. | 我完全可以理解 |
[21:06] | Let me guess — more height jokes? | 你又要说关于身高的玩笑了吗 |
[21:09] | No. | 不是 |
[21:09] | No, I would never want to belittle Julia. | 不 我怎么会贬低茱莉亚呢 |
[21:11] | Because she already “Be little” herself? | 因为她自己本身个子就很低 |
[21:17] | Would you say she has a short temper? | 你是说她矮个子急性子吗 |
[21:19] | You are 7 years old. You do know that, don’t you? | 你就跟七岁小孩一样 这个你是知道的对吧 |