| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [02:08] | It was the same woman from my dream, | 就是我梦里的那个女人 | 
| [02:10] | I’m sure of it. The same face. | 我确定 是一个人 | 
| [02:13] | You gotta stop watching all those cop shows. | 你不能再看那些警匪剧了 | 
| [02:15] | They will mess you up. | 搞得你人都不好了 | 
| [02:16] | I feel like I know her, I just don’t remember from where. | 我感觉好像我认识她 但不记得在哪见过 | 
| [02:19] | Maybe someone from your criminal past. | 或许是你以前犯罪的时候 | 
| [02:22] | – I wasn’t a criminal. – No. Activist. | -我才不是罪犯呢 -不 是活动家 | 
| [02:25] | Hacktivist. | 黑客活动家 | 
| [02:27] | Reformed, paroled, legal. | 改过自新 获得假释 清清白白 | 
| [02:29] | And what about all these security companies that you hack for? | 那些雇你做黑客的安全公司呢 | 
| [02:33] | Well, it’s not hacking if you get paid for it. | 如果能拿钱就不算违法 | 
| [02:36] | Anyway, I thought I knew her from one of my client companies, | 总之 我以为她是雇佣我的哪家公司的人 | 
| [02:38] | but no, that’s not it. | 但不是的 | 
| [02:40] | You’ve led a lot of different lives. | 你经历过很多不同的生活 | 
| [02:42] | – So have you. – Me? | -你不也是 -我 | 
| [02:43] | I’ve been working at the same bookstore since you met me, | 自你遇见我 我就一直在那家书店工作 | 
| [02:46] | but not for much longer if I don’t shake my ass. | 但如果我不赶紧走 就保不住这份工作了 | 
| [02:50] | Wait, wait. | 等等 | 
| [03:02] | OK, but tell me honestly, am I sounding crazy? | 老实跟我说 我听上去是不是很疯狂 | 
| [03:06] | Maybe you should write about it. | 或许你该写下来 | 
| [03:08] | I am. | 好吧 | 
| [03:10] | Well, it is that time of year. | 又到每年那时候了 | 
| [03:11] | You always go a little crazy at Pride. | 彩虹游行的时候你总有点疯 | 
| [03:13] | You know why. | 你知道原因 | 
| [03:15] | Honey, if I had your parents, | 亲爱的 如果我是你爸妈养大的 | 
| [03:16] | I’d be more than a little crazy. | 我可就不止一点疯了 | 
| [03:19] | I’d be homicidal. | 我会想杀人的 | 
| [03:26] | You got a funny look in your eye, Will. | 你眼神怪怪的 威尔 | 
| [03:29] | You hot for me or somethin’? | 你是看上我了还是怎么的 | 
| [03:30] | I know I’m USDA prime cut, | 我知道我是小鲜肉一枚 | 
| [03:32] | but you should know I don’t swing that way. | 但你要知道我是不搞基的 | 
| [03:35] | Thanks for clearing that up. | 多谢澄清 | 
| [03:38] | Ain’t gonna be good for my rep having no 5-0 sittin’ bedside. | 警察这么守着我 要毁我清誉了 | 
| [03:41] | Yeah, it’s not helping me much either. | 对我也一样 | 
| [03:44] | So you think you own me now or somethin’? | 你觉得我现在得听你的了吗 还是怎么的 | 
| [03:46] | No… | 不 | 
| [03:49] | What I did for you I would’ve done for anybody. | 我为你做的事 换了谁我都会那么做 | 
| [03:51] | So what, then? | 那怎么 | 
| [03:56] | I was just thinking about what you said in the car… | 我只是在想你在车上时说的话 | 
| [04:00] | about your dad being shot. | 说你爸被打死 | 
| [04:03] | Long time ago. | 那是很久前了 | 
| [04:05] | Things ain’t no different. | 现在也一个样 | 
| [04:08] | My dad was shot. | 我爸也中过枪 | 
| [04:10] | Dead? | 死了吗 | 
| [04:13] | Some parts of him. | 死了一部分 | 
| [04:15] | Finished his career. | 他的事业完蛋了 | 
| [04:19] | Cops get shot, hear about it on the news all day. | 警察挨枪子 新闻上播个没完 | 
| [04:22] | We get shot all the time, but we don’t mean nothin’ to nobody. | 我们天天挨枪子 但没人在乎我们 | 
| [04:29] | Will, tell me about your gangsta days. | 威尔 跟我说说你混帮派的日子 | 
| [04:37] | My kid? My fuckin’ kid? | 我儿子 我的儿子 | 
| [04:40] | What are you thinking? | 你想什么呢 | 
| [04:41] | Shoplifting, for Chrissakes? | 商店偷窃 老天爷啊 | 
| [04:43] | You know who I am? Do you? | 你知道我是谁吗 知道吗 | 
| [04:47] | The matter with you? | 搞什么 | 
| [04:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [05:04] | I don’t know what he’s thinkin’. | 我不知道他怎么想的 | 
| [05:16] | This fuckin’ kid. | 小混蛋 | 
| [05:19] | You picked the lock? | 你还撬手铐 | 
| [05:21] | My dad was always workin’. I was always waitin’. | 我爸总在工作 我总空等着他 | 
| [05:24] | Not much else to play with at a police station. | 在警察局又没什么可玩的 | 
| [05:26] | Yeah, Will, you know you gotta teach me that trick. | 嗯 威尔 这招你得教教我 | 
| [05:30] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [05:33] | I should go. | 我该走了 | 
| [05:38] | I don’t owe you for what you did… | 你虽然救了我 但我不欠你什么 | 
| [05:41] | but you should know I won’t ever forget it. | 但你也要知道 我不会忘记 | 
| [05:49] | I’ve been thinking about my life, | 我最近在思考我的生活 | 
| [05:53] | and all of the mistakes that I’ve made. | 我犯下的错误 | 
| [06:02] | The ones that stay with me, the ones that I regret, | 那些挥之不去的错误 令我后悔的 | 
| [06:05] | are the ones that I made because of fear. | 都是出于恐惧而犯下的 | 
| [06:18] | For a long time, I was afraid to be who I am | 很久以来 我不敢做自己 | 
| [06:21] | because I was taught by my parents | 因为我的父母教我 | 
| [06:24] | that there’s something wrong with someone like me. | 我这样的人是有问题的 | 
| [06:29] | Something offensive, something you would avoid, | 令人不快 避之不及 | 
| [06:34] | maybe even pity. | 甚至可怜 | 
| [06:37] | Something that you could never love. | 没人会爱 | 
| [06:45] | My mom, she’s a fan of St. Thomas Aquinas. | 我妈妈 她喜欢圣·托马斯·阿奎那 | 
| [06:48] | She calls Pride a sin. | 她说彩虹游行是罪过 | 
| [06:51] | And of all the venal and mortal sins, | 在所有大恶大罪之中 | 
| [06:54] | St. Thomas saw pride as the queen of the seven deadlies. | 圣托马斯把彩虹视为最大的恶 | 
| [06:58] | Wolfgang! | 沃夫冈 | 
| [06:59] | He saw it as the ultimate gateway sin | 他视其为具有决定性的罪恶 | 
| [07:02] | that would turn you quickly into a sinaholic. | 犯下此罪 便会沉迷于堕落 | 
| [07:04] | The greatest box man in the world! | 全世界最厉害的开锁师 | 
| [07:09] | But hating isn’t a sin on that list. | 但恨却不是那些罪之一 | 
| [07:13] | Neither is shame. | 羞耻也不是 | 
| [07:34] | Come on, Dad. Time to go. | 走吧 爸爸 该走了 | 
| [07:36] | I was afraid of this parade | 我害怕这游行 | 
| [07:37] | because I wanted so badly to be a part of it. | 因为我是那么想参与其中 | 
| [08:07] | So today, I’m marching for that part of me | 所以今天 我要为那部分的我而游行 | 
| [08:11] | that was once too afraid to march. | 那个曾经不敢去游行的我 | 
| [08:23] | And for all the people who can’t march… | 也为所有无法去游行的人 | 
| [08:26] | the people living lives like I did. | 过着我曾经那种生活的人 | 
| [08:32] | Today, I march to remember that I’m not just a me. | 今天 我用游行铭记我不是只代表自己 | 
| [08:37] | I’m also a we. | 我是一个群体 | 
| [08:39] | And we march with pride. | 我们要骄傲地游行 | 
| [08:47] | So go fuck yourself, Aquinas. | 所以 去你的吧 阿奎那 | 
| [08:49] | Hell, yeah! | 说得好 | 
| [09:19] | You OK back there? | 你没事吧 | 
| [10:12] | – Mom, she’s up. – Oh, thank God. | -妈妈 她醒了 -谢天谢地 | 
| [10:15] | I was sure he was gonna be in a coma the rest of my life. | 我以为他要昏迷一辈子了呢 | 
| [10:20] | How you feeling, Michael? | 你感觉如何 迈克尔 | 
| [10:23] | My name is Nomi. | 我叫诺米 | 
| [10:24] | Oh, I’m sorry. Your mother’s been calling you Michael. | 抱歉 你妈妈一直喊你迈克尔 | 
| [10:28] | What kind of name is Nomi? | 诺米算什么名字啊 | 
| [10:30] | Have you ever heard of anyone named Nomi? | 你听过谁叫诺米的吗 | 
| [10:33] | You were Michael before you came out of me, | 你出生之前就叫迈克尔 | 
| [10:35] | and you will be Michael until they put me in my grave. | 除非我死 否则你都叫迈克尔 | 
| [10:38] | Mom, come on. She almost died. | 妈妈 得了 她差点死了 | 
| [10:40] | Serves you right. | 你活该 | 
| [10:44] | You shouldn’t be riding on motorcycles. | 你不该骑摩托 | 
| [10:48] | Do you know how many people a year die on those things? | 你知道每年死在摩托上的有多少人吗 | 
| [10:52] | Where’s Amanita? | 阿曼妮塔呢 | 
| [10:55] | She left. | 她走了 | 
| [10:57] | She wouldn’t have left me. | 她不会撇下我的 | 
| [11:00] | This hospital only allows family into critical care. | 重症监护室只许家人进入 | 
| [11:03] | She is my family. | 她就是我的家人 | 
| [11:06] | Please, Michael, this isn’t your blog. | 得了 迈克尔 这不是你的博客 | 
| [11:09] | This is your life. | 这是你的生活 | 
| [11:14] | I think that you should go. | 你还是走吧 | 
| [11:16] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不会去 | 
| [11:19] | I’m your mother and I love you. | 我是你妈妈 我爱你 | 
| [11:23] | It may be on my terms, but I do, | 虽然是以我的方式 但我爱你 | 
| [11:26] | so I’m not leaving here | 所以我不会走的 | 
| [11:27] | until you talk to Dr. Metzger. | 除非你肯跟麦茨格医生谈谈 | 
| [11:30] | You still want me to go after he tells you what he told us… | 如果他把跟我们说的话告诉你后 你还想我走 | 
| [11:37] | then I promise I will leave you alone. | 那我保证我一定走 | 
| [11:41] | I’m not crazy. | 我没疯 | 
| [11:43] | – Didn’t say you were. – Yeah, but– | -没说你疯 -是啊 但是 | 
| [11:45] | You didn’t believe me either, | 你也不信我 | 
| [11:46] | not about the woman, the building, the stash, | 关于那女人 那栋楼 毒品 | 
| [11:49] | none of it. Maybe you’ll believe a camera. | 都不信 或许你会信监控 | 
| [11:52] | Building across the street has got a CTV. | 街对面的大楼安了监控 | 
| [11:54] | I requisitioned the file. | 我调出了文件 | 
| [11:56] | This camera’s got a perfect view of the front and back. | 监控能清晰拍到前面和后面 | 
| [11:58] | Anybody pulled a body out, we’ll see it. | 如果有人抬过尸体出来 我们就能看到 | 
| [12:02] | OK, this is about the time we pulled over | 这就是我觉得我看到了那女人 | 
| [12:04] | because I thought I saw that woman, right? | 于是我们停车的时间 对吧 | 
| [12:06] | Ooh, the blond ghost in her underwear. | 穿内衣的金发女鬼吗 | 
| [12:08] | I think she visited me last night. | 她昨晚好像来找我了 | 
| [12:11] | All right, here it is. | 好了 看着 | 
| [12:16] | What the hell? | 搞什么 | 
| [12:23] | This has been erased. | 监控录像被删了 | 
| [12:25] | Somebody erased two hours of this. | 有人删了两小时的监控录像 | 
| [12:27] | That is weird. | 好奇怪 | 
| [12:29] | Man, D, something is going on here. | 蒂哥 这不对劲啊 | 
| [12:32] | I’ll give you there’s definitely a flag on the play. | 我同意 的确是有问题 | 
| [12:40] | Check out our man here. | 看这人 | 
| [12:46] | He saw the whole thing. | 他都看到了 | 
| [12:48] | This is what a normal, healthy brain looks like: | 这是一个健康正常的大脑 | 
| [12:51] | two distinct, well-differentiated frontal lobes. | 两个额叶泾渭分明 完全分化 | 
| [12:54] | The problem begins here | 问题出在这里 | 
| [12:56] | in the substantia alba of the frontal lobe. | 额叶白质 | 
| [12:58] | These two masses are growing into one another. | 这两块在向彼此扩散 | 
| [13:00] | You see? There’s no separation. | 看到了吗 没有分开 | 
| [13:03] | It’s often misdiagnosed as acute encephalitis, | 常被误诊为急性脑炎 | 
| [13:05] | but it’s a condition called | 但其实是 | 
| [13:06] | UFLS: undifferentiated frontal lobe syndrome. | UFLS 额叶未分化症 | 
| [13:11] | – All acronyms are scary. – Yeah. | -缩写都好吓人 -是啊 | 
| [13:14] | I’ll be honest with you, Nomi, is it? | 我就跟你说实话了 诺米 是吧 | 
| [13:17] | It’s not good. | 情况不妙 | 
| [13:19] | There is a procedure to treat UFLS, | 有一个疗程能治疗UFLS | 
| [13:21] | but it requires a very aggressive surgery | 但要进行很积极的手术 | 
| [13:23] | where we go in and try to cut away the growth. | 我们要开颅 切除增生 | 
| [13:25] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 | 
| [13:28] | The surgery is also incredibly expensive. | 而且手术费十分高昂 | 
| [13:31] | You’re going to need to use our insurance. | 你得用我们的保险金 | 
| [13:33] | – Mom. – These are just the facts, Teagan. | -妈妈 -实话实说 蒂根 | 
| [13:37] | And if I don’t have the surgery? | 如果我不手术呢 | 
| [13:40] | Without the surgery, the tissue will continue to metastasize. | 不手术 组织会继续迁移 | 
| [13:43] | Patients will begin to experience a deterioration of mental faculties. | 病人会出现大脑功能衰退 | 
| [13:48] | It’s common for them to experience very intense, | 经常会看到强烈 | 
| [13:50] | very real hallucinations | 真实的幻觉 | 
| [13:51] | and synesthesia that precedes a loss of memory | 产生通感 随后记忆缺失 | 
| [13:54] | and a complete occlusion of identity. | 身份缺失 | 
| [13:56] | He told us if he didn’t operate immediately, | 他说他如果不马上手术 | 
| [13:59] | you could be dead within six months. | 你活不过六个月 | 
| [14:01] | Jesus Christ, Mom! | 天呐 妈妈 | 
| [14:02] | You understand now, Michael? You’re going to need us. | 明白了吧 迈克尔 你需要我们 | 
| [14:07] | You’re going to need your family. | 你需要你的家人 | 
| [14:08] | Don’t touch me! You are not my family! | 别碰我 你不是我的家人 | 
| [14:11] | We should go. | 我们走吧 | 
| [14:11] | This is for your own good, Michael. | 这是为你好 迈克尔 | 
| [14:14] | Don’t call me that! | 别那么喊我 | 
| [14:16] | – You’re my child. I love you. – Go! | -你是我的孩子 我爱你 -走吧 | 
| [14:18] | Just… Just go. | 走吧 | 
| [15:02] | At the premiere with one of the rising stars in Mexico, | 墨西哥新星 利托·罗德里格斯 | 
| [15:05] | Lito Rodriguez, | 现身首映式 | 
| [15:07] | who was recently voted one of the sexiest men | 他最近被《火热》杂志票选为 | 
| [15:11] | in the world by En Fuego. | 全球最性感男人 | 
| [15:13] | – Congratulations, Lito. – Thank you. | -恭喜 利托 -谢谢 | 
| [15:16] | And the second time we’ve seen | 这是我们第二次看到 | 
| [15:17] | you with Ms. Velasquez, isn’t it? | 你跟维拉斯奎兹小姐一起出现了 是吧 | 
| [15:19] | What are we to make of this? | 这是怎么回事呢 | 
| [15:22] | Are you guys an item now? | 你们是一对儿吗 | 
| [15:25] | We’re just friends. | 我们只是朋友 | 
| [15:27] | Good friends. | 好朋友 | 
| [15:29] | OK. Good friends. We like hanging out. | 好吧 好朋友 我们喜欢一起出来玩 | 
| [15:31] | He’s an amazing dancer. | 他跳舞很棒的 | 
| [15:33] | Oh, it must be your Spanish blood, right? | 肯定是因为你的西班牙血统 是吧 | 
| [15:36] | His father taught flamenco. | 他父亲是教弗拉明戈舞的 | 
| [15:38] | Oh, he was from Barcelona, wasn’t he? | 他是巴塞罗那人 是吧 | 
| [15:39] | Bilbao actually. But he taught in Barcelona. | 是毕尔巴鄂 他在巴塞罗那授课 | 
| [15:44] | He was a true artist. | 他是个真正的艺术家 | 
| [15:46] | But let’s be honest, Christina, | 但老实说 克里斯蒂娜 | 
| [15:47] | when we’re out on the dance floor, nobody’s looking at me. | 我们在舞池上时 根本没人会看我 | 
| [15:51] | Who could take their eyes off her? | 大家的眼睛都紧紧盯着她呢 | 
| [15:53] | He’s a keeper. | 他真是值得守住 | 
| [15:55] | And the movie is Love Has No Boundaries But Death. | 电影名为《至死不渝》 | 
| [16:00] | Well, the truth is, she never even looked at me, not once. | 事实上 她一次都没看过我 | 
| [16:06] | I felt like a stalker, waiting in the cafeteria | 我觉得自己像跟踪狂 等在餐厅里 | 
| [16:08] | for a chance to ask her out. | 伺机约她出来 | 
| [16:12] | I was sure that she didn’t like me. | 我以为她不喜欢我呢 | 
| [16:14] | But my father taught me that fortune favors the bold, | 但父亲教我机会垂青勇者 | 
| [16:17] | so I decided to send her flowers on her birthday. | 于是我决定在她生日时送她花 | 
| [16:21] | Lots of flowers. | 很多花 | 
| [16:24] | Oh, my God, Kala. | 天呐 卡拉 | 
| [16:28] | And that got me a chance for a date. | 这帮我得到了约会的机会 | 
| [16:33] | Kala loves the movies, so we went to see A Match Made by God. | 卡拉喜欢电影 于是我们又去看《天作之合》 | 
| [16:36] | Of course, Auntie and Sister came along. | 当然 姐姐和阿姨也一起来了 | 
| [16:41] | And when Shah Rukh Khan sang “I See God in You,” | 沙鲁克·罕唱起《爱有天意》时 | 
| [16:45] | and I saw tears in her eyes, | 我看到了她眼中的泪光 | 
| [16:47] | I hoped more than anything I’ve ever wanted… | 我是那么希望 | 
| [16:51] | that one day she might feel that way for me. | 有一天她也能如此爱我 | 
| [17:02] | I told you I had a surprise for you. | 我说过我准备了惊喜 | 
| [19:26] | I like this man. | 我喜欢他 | 
| [19:28] | I really do. | 真的 | 
| [19:32] | You have no idea what’s going on, right? | 你根本不知道怎么回事 | 
| [19:34] | So you just kinda have to, like, let go and go with it. | 你只能放手 跟着感觉走了 | 
| [19:37] | And Lito, you– You’re so good. | 利托 你太棒了 | 
| [19:40] | I’ll tell you the truth. | 我跟你说实话 | 
| [19:42] | Sometimes when we were shooting, I was a little bit confused. | 有时候我们拍戏时 我觉得糊涂 | 
| [19:45] | Am I this twin here? Am I that twin? | 我是这个双胞胎吗 还是那个 | 
| [19:48] | No, no, no, but you make it work. | 不不 你表现得很好 | 
| [19:50] | You carry us through. | 你帮我们撑过去了 | 
| [19:51] | I mean, there’s only like one, maybe two problems. | 也就一两个问题吧 | 
| [19:57] | What? | 什么 | 
| [20:02] | – She’s horrible. Horrible. – Come on. | -她太吓人了 -得了 | 
| [20:04] | Don’t know what’s more fake, her acting or her tits. | 不知道哪样更假 她的演技还是奶子 | 
| [20:07] | – No, seriously– – You’re terrible. | -真的 -你真坏 | 
| [20:09] | No, you don’t even worry when the ship goes down, | 如果沉船了都不用担心 | 
| [20:11] | you know she’s going to float away safely on those things. | 她凭那对浮子肯定能漂走 | 
| [20:16] | And afterward, she came up to you | 结束之后 她跑来找你 | 
| [20:18] | and you told her how great she was. | 你跟她说她表现得多棒 | 
| [20:21] | How do you even do that? | 你怎么做到的啊 | 
| [20:27] | You know, you just look them right in the eye and you lie. | 就直视他们的眼睛 然后撒谎 | 
| [20:32] | It’s what we do. It’s called acting. | 我们不就做这个的吗 这叫演戏 | 
| [20:35] | Speaking of… | 说起来 | 
| [20:40] | would you like to come upstairs and… run some lines with me? | 你要不要上楼来 跟我对对台词 | 
| [20:46] | I can’t. | 不行 | 
| [20:48] | I have an early call tomorrow. | 明天一早还有通告 | 
| [20:50] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 | 
| [20:53] | I am not used to men telling me no. | 我不习惯被男人拒绝呢 | 
| [20:59] | It’s kind of turning me on. | 还挺让我性奋的 | 
| [21:02] | – I’m sorry. – Are you sure? | -对不起 -你确定吗 | 
| [21:03] | – Yeah. Yeah. – You sure? You sure? | -嗯 -你确定 | 
| [21:05] | – I’ll see you tomorrow. – You sure? | -明天见 -你确定 | 
| [21:07] | – Really? Are you sure? – Yeah. Good night. | -真的 你确定 -嗯 晚安 | 
| [21:56] | Are you hot? | 你热吗 | 
| [21:59] | I’m burning up. | 我好热 | 
| [22:01] | It wasn’t hot until Rajan started dancing. | 拉詹开始跳舞我才觉得热 | 
| [22:06] | He was good, wasn’t he? | 他很棒 是吧 | 
| [22:08] | He is awesome. | 他太棒了 | 
| [22:12] | Trust me, if you don’t marry him, I will. | 相信我 如果你不嫁给他 我会的 | 
| [22:17] | He’s so cute. | 他好帅 | 
| [22:34] | I think locking my keys in my car | 我觉得把钥匙锁在了我车里 | 
| [22:36] | was the best thing that’s happened to me | 是很久以来我遇到的 | 
| [22:38] | in a very long time. | 最棒的事 | 
| [22:44] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 | 
| [22:49] | I can make something. | 我可以做点东西 | 
| [22:50] | No, I have a real craving. | 不 我真的很饿 | 
| [22:55] | For what? | 想吃什么 | 
| [22:58] | Indian food. | 印度菜 | 
| [23:00] | Sanyam, sir, the food was unbelievable. | 桑亚 叔叔 食物太棒了 | 
| [23:03] | – Really, everybody was blown away. – Yes. | -真的 大家都赞叹不已 -嗯 | 
| [23:05] | – Thank you. Thank you. – Yes, it was very good. | -谢谢 -真的很棒 | 
| [23:07] | Even though I don’t much like Indian food, but it was good. | 我不怎么喜欢印度菜 但做得真的很好 | 
| [23:11] | I’m more than willing to help with the wedding if– | 我很乐意在婚礼上帮忙 | 
| [23:13] | Oh, no, no. That won’t be necessary. | 不不 不必了 | 
| [23:15] | We’re bringing in finest chefs from Europe and Asia. | 我们要请欧洲和亚洲的名厨 | 
| [23:18] | We are good. | 都安排好了 | 
| [23:19] | They say the only thing people remember about a wedding is the food. | 人说人们对婚礼的唯一印象就是食物 | 
| [23:22] | – Yes. – Well, if it’s going to be as good | -嗯 -到时如果跟 | 
| [23:24] | as yours was tonight, | 您今晚的食物一样好 | 
| [23:25] | then the wedding is definitely going to be unforgettable. | 那婚礼一定会令人难忘了 | 
| [23:27] | What is unforgettable was your song. | 你的歌才令人难忘 | 
| [23:30] | Yes, it was the highlight of the evening. | 是啊 是今晚最棒的了 | 
| [23:32] | Thank you, Auntie. | 谢谢 阿姨 | 
| [23:37] | Did you like it? | 你喜欢吗 | 
| [23:39] | I did, very much. | 是的 非常喜欢 | 
| [23:42] | Sir, is it all right if I say good night? | 叔叔 我可以告别了吗 | 
| [23:45] | Yes, yes. Go on. Yes. | 当然 去吧 | 
| [23:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [24:02] | Are you awake? | 你醒着吗 | 
| [24:06] | Are you awake? | 你醒着吗 | 
| [24:12] | Don’t lie. | 别骗我了 | 
| [24:14] | Are you awake? | 你醒着吗 | 
| [24:21] | Are you awake? | 你醒着吗 | 
| [24:25] | I am now. | 这下醒了 | 
| [24:32] | How’d it go? | 首映怎么样 | 
| [24:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [24:41] | It was OK. | 还行吧 | 
| [24:43] | They liked it? | 他们喜欢吗 | 
| [24:45] | Yeah. You know, it’s a premiere. | 喜欢 这是首映 | 
| [24:46] | They have to like it. | 他们必须喜欢 | 
| [24:49] | They liked it. | 他们喜欢的 | 
| [24:52] | I told you they would. | 我就说他们会喜欢 | 
| [24:56] | A lot of people were confused about which twin survived. | 很多人没看懂最后是双胞胎里哪个活下来了 | 
| [24:59] | Well, that’s the whole point. | 要的就是这效果 | 
| [25:00] | The uncertainty of our own humanity. | 我们自身人性的不确定性 | 
| [25:02] | If they don’t get that, they’re just fucking idiots. | 如果他们看不懂 那是他们傻逼 | 
| [25:08] | You make it sound much better than it is. | 你这么一说感觉好多了 | 
| [25:11] | And what did Ms. Velasquez have to say about it? | 维拉斯奎兹小姐怎么说的 | 
| [25:15] | It was fun. | 她觉得开心 | 
| [25:16] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 | 
| [25:18] | She was complaining the whole night about Ana’s breasts. | 她整晚都在抱怨安娜的奶子 | 
| [25:22] | But you didn’t pick her because of | 但你选她也不是因为 | 
| [25:23] | her insight into genre fiction, did you? | 她对类型片的深刻见解 是吧 | 
| [25:26] | No, no. I have someone else for that. | 的确 想听见解我可以找另一个人 | 
| [25:28] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 | 
| [25:30] | Who is that? | 谁啊 | 
| [25:32] | He’s amazing. He’s very sexy. | 他可棒了 他很性感 | 
| [25:36] | Super smart. And he does something that drives me crazy. | 特别聪明 他有个小动作让我为之疯狂 | 
| [25:40] | When he’s reading… | 他看书的时候 | 
| [25:41] | …and he’s really into it, | 他看得特别认真 | 
| [25:44] | he touches his glasses and | 他会推眼镜 | 
| [25:46] | wrinkles up his nose at the same time, like this. | 同时皱下鼻子 就这样 | 
| [25:49] | Look. | 看啊 | 
| [25:53] | Every time he does that, I fall in love with him. | 他每次那么做 我就爱上他一次 | 
| [25:57] | Well, he sounds great. | 他听起来很棒 | 
| [26:02] | Why not take him… to your premieres? | 怎么不带他去参加首映 | 
| [26:10] | Come on. | 别这样 | 
| [26:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [26:16] | You know I’m just jealous. | 我就是嫉妒 | 
| [26:20] | I just want to be your armpiece. | 我也想挽着你的胳膊 | 
| [26:24] | Why be jealous of the arm, when you already have my heart? | 何必嫉妒胳膊 你都拥有我的心了 | 
| [26:35] | What movie is that from? | 这是哪部电影里的 | 
| [26:41] | I forgot. | 我忘了 | 
| [26:44] | – Well, it’s… it’s quite good. – Come on. | -还挺不错的 -别闹了 | 
| [26:54] | I’ve been thinking, it might be time for someone else. | 我在想 或许得另找人了 | 
| [27:00] | Why? Do you think Daniela knows something? | 为什么 你觉得丹妮艾拉知道了吗 | 
| [27:04] | No. | 不 | 
| [27:06] | I think she just wants what she cannot have. | 我觉得她想要我给不了的东西 | 
| [27:10] | Mm, damn right. | 可不是 | 
| [27:17] | It’s mine. | 这是我的 | 
| [27:23] | I had a really nice time. | 我真的很开心 | 
| [27:26] | Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [27:30] | I’m just trying to figure out if this is it, | 我只是想知道 是不是到此结束了 | 
| [27:33] | or you know… | 还是 | 
| [27:35] | if there’s more to it. | 会有进一步发展 | 
| [27:41] | I’m not looking for a relationship. | 我并不想谈恋爱 | 
| [27:48] | What are you looking for? | 那你想要什么 | 
| [28:19] | Wolfgang? | 沃夫冈 | 
| [28:21] | Wolfgang? | 沃夫冈 | 
| [28:28] | Is there someone else? | 你心里有别人吗 | 
| [28:33] | No. | 没有 | 
| [29:00] | Hey, just friend. | 好啊 只是朋友 | 
| [29:03] | Daniela? | 丹妮艾拉 | 
| [29:11] | I was sleeping, Daniela. | 我睡觉呢 丹妮艾拉 | 
| [29:12] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 | 
| [29:15] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 | 
| [29:18] | I brought company. | 我带酒来了 | 
| [29:24] | – You have to go home. – Lito. | -你得回家 -利托 | 
| [29:26] | Lito, if you don’t let me upstairs, | 利托 如果你不放我上去 | 
| [29:30] | I’m gonna fall asleep on this doorstep. | 我就睡在门阶上 | 
| [29:34] | Oh, no! Are those photographers? | 糟糕 那是狗仔队吗 | 
| [29:40] | You know I never say no to bubbles. | 你知道我从不拒绝香槟 | 
| [29:47] | OK. | 好吧 | 
| [29:53] | Well, our families got on very well, | 我们的家人相处得很融洽 | 
| [29:55] | as far as anyone can get along with my father. | 至少就我父亲而言 算是到达极限了 | 
| [29:59] | My family can be complicated. | 我的家庭也很复杂 | 
| [30:02] | Come on, we both know | 得了 我们都知道 | 
| [30:03] | who’s got the easier job as far as in-laws go. | 我家人才更不好应付 | 
| [30:18] | Kala, I sometimes feel your hesitation. | 卡拉 我有时能感到你的迟疑 | 
| [30:21] | I know there are a lot of things that | 我知道有很多东西 | 
| [30:23] | might seem like they’re separating us. | 似乎将我们隔开 | 
| [30:26] | Things like family, religion… you can sing, I can’t. | 比如家庭 宗教 你会唱歌 我是音痴 | 
| [30:33] | Not true. | 才不是呢 | 
| [30:40] | It’s true we grew up in separate worlds, | 我们的确来自不同的世界 | 
| [30:42] | but the only world I want to live in | 但我唯一想待的世界 | 
| [30:45] | is one where we can be together. | 就是我们共同生活的世界 | 
| [31:07] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 | 
| [31:40] | Open the door, Lito. | 开门 利托 | 
| [31:43] | This is not a good idea, Daniela. | 这样不好 丹妮艾拉 | 
| [31:45] | I was sleeping. Please, we’ll talk tomorrow. | 我在睡觉呢 求你 我们明天再说吧 | 
| [31:49] | Come on, Lito. | 快点 利托 | 
| [31:52] | You’re acting like a girl. | 你像个小丫头似的 | 
| [32:08] | Daniela… | 丹妮艾拉 | 
| [32:14] | Daniela… | 丹妮艾拉 | 
| [32:17] | We need to talk. OK? | 我们得谈谈 | 
| [32:22] | Talk. | 谈话 | 
| [32:24] | – Later. – Daniela! | -不急 -丹妮艾拉 | 
| [32:29] | I’ve been thinking, um… I need some space. | 我在想 我需要空间 | 
| [32:36] | Lito… | 利托 | 
| [32:38] | I know where you’re going with this. | 我知道你什么意思 | 
| [32:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [32:44] | You can break up with me tomorrow. | 你明天再甩我吧 | 
| [32:47] | Daniela. | 丹妮艾拉 | 
| [32:50] | – Please– – Even though I don’t know why you would. | -求你 -尽管我不知道你为什么要那么做 | 
| [32:52] | Everyone says we make a fantastic couple. | 人人都说我们是天造地设的一对 | 
| [32:54] | Please… | 求你 | 
| [32:57] | It’s true. But, you know, sadly… | 是这样 但是 可惜 | 
| [33:02] | my heart belongs to another. | 我已经心有所属 | 
| [33:07] | That’s cool. | 没事啊 | 
| [33:09] | Daniela! Dani! | 丹妮艾拉 丹妮 | 
| [33:14] | This is not gonna work. | 这是行不通的 | 
| [33:16] | This isn’t work. | 这不是工作 | 
| [33:18] | It’s just a little harmless sex. | 只是无伤大雅地打一炮 | 
| [33:21] | No. | 不行 | 
| [33:23] | – Dani… – So come on. | -丹妮 -来啊 | 
| [33:25] | Dani! Dani! | 丹妮 丹妮 | 
| [33:27] | What is the problem, Lito? | 到底有什么问题啊 利托 | 
| [33:32] | The problem is, honey… | 问题就是 亲爱的 | 
| [33:36] | that you don’t have a cock. | 你没有老二 | 
| [33:45] | Hernando, my friend… good one! | 我朋友赫南多 你太逗了 | 
| [33:53] | Oh, come on, Lito. Look at her face. She totally knows. | 得了 利托 看她的表情 她知道了 | 
| [33:57] | Knows what? | 知道什么 | 
| [34:03] | Fan-fucking-tastic. | 简直太棒了 | 
| [34:06] | What? | 什么 | 
| [34:08] | Oh, this is perfect. | 这太棒了 | 
| [34:12] | And it’s so fucking hot I can’t even stand it, and– | 我简直性奋地站不稳了 | 
| [34:15] | We need glasses. | 我们需要杯子 | 
| [34:21] | I’m confused. | 我糊涂了 | 
| [34:23] | I think perhaps I misjudged Ms. Velasquez. | 或许我看错维拉斯奎兹小姐了 | 
| [34:26] | This is gonna be perfect. | 这会很棒的 | 
| [34:29] | This… | 这 | 
| [34:30] | It’s gonna be so good for you. | 会对你很好的 | 
| [34:32] | I mean, you obviously need someone you can trust, right? | 你显然需要个你能信任的人 是吧 | 
| [34:36] | Someone who can deflect the rumors? | 替你抵挡流言 | 
| [34:39] | And if you know anything about me or my family, | 如果你对我和我家庭有任何了解 | 
| [34:42] | it’s that I had to become an expert at doing such things. | 就知道我在这方面必须是专业级别的 | 
| [34:51] | And what do you think you’re gonna get out of this? | 你觉得你能从中得到什么啊 | 
| [34:55] | – Are you kidding? – No. | -你开玩笑吗 -没有 | 
| [34:57] | This? | 这 | 
| [35:01] | This is like a dream come true. | 这简直是美梦成真 | 
| [36:11] | Time for your medicine. | 你该吃药了 | 
| [36:15] | Why is the door locked? | 门为什么上锁了 | 
| [36:16] | – It’s hospital policy. – What? | -是医院规定 -什么 | 
| [36:19] | Forget it. Look, I’ve decided to check out, so you can, you know, | 算了 我想出院 你就… | 
| [36:22] | – send my bill to my mom’s insurance. – I can’t do that. | -把账单寄给我妈的保险公司吧 -不行 | 
| [36:25] | OK, fine. I’ll pay cash. | 好吧 我付现金 | 
| [36:27] | Dr. Metzger’s the only one who can release you. | 只有麦茨格医生能放你走 | 
| [36:30] | You can’t keep me here against my will. | 你们不能强行关着我 | 
| [36:33] | Oh, I’m sorry, but we can. | 抱歉 但是我们可以 | 
| [36:37] | Dr. Metzger and your family signed the papers. | 麦茨格医生和你家人签了文件 | 
| [36:40] | What? | 什么 | 
| [36:41] | It’s for your safety, Nomi, | 这是为了你的安全 诺米 | 
| [36:44] | as well as the people around you. | 也是为了你身边的人 | 
| [36:48] | Take your medicine. | 吃药吧 | 
| [36:58] | I’ll have you know I’ve had a few psychic experiences myself. | 我告诉你 我也经历过灵异事件 | 
| [37:02] | Nocturnal emissions don’t count as psychic phenomenon. | 梦遗可不算灵异事件 | 
| [37:04] | Seriously. | 真的 | 
| [37:06] | This one time I was walking my dog, and this guy goes by, | 有次 我在遛狗 过去个人 | 
| [37:09] | totally innocuous, thin, scraggly beard, | 毫不起眼 消瘦 胡子凌乱 | 
| [37:12] | didn’t look twice. | 零回头率那种 | 
| [37:13] | But Ditka suddenly goes nuts, | 但迪卡突然就发飙了 | 
| [37:15] | snappin’ at him, barking like crazy. | 冲他大喊 疯狂地叫 | 
| [37:18] | Couple days later, I see a sex offender warrant out for the guy. | 几天后 我看到了那人的性侵通缉令 | 
| [37:22] | Oh, yeah, yeah, I believe it. | 嗯 这我信 | 
| [37:23] | You know, there’s some things | 动物有时候 | 
| [37:24] | animals can sense going on that we can’t. | 能发现我们发现不了的事 | 
| [37:27] | It should be noted that Ditka licks his balls all day. | 但是要知道迪卡成天舔蛋蛋 | 
| [37:31] | And, if left alone, will also eat his own shit. | 如果没人看管 还吃自己的屎 | 
| [37:34] | OK, boys and girls, settle down. | 好了 伙计们 安静点 | 
| [37:37] | All right everybody, come on! | 好了 大家 快坐下 | 
| [37:39] | Come on! Come on guys, let’s move it! | 快点 都坐好了 | 
| [37:43] | We have a visitor from our friends in Washington, so eyes and ears. | 华盛顿派了位专员来 打起精神来 | 
| [37:49] | Agent Stiles. | 有请上斯特尔斯特工 | 
| [37:51] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [37:53] | I know a lot of you guys have seen me lurking about, | 我知道你们很多人注意到我在这里晃了 | 
| [37:55] | and it’s not because I’m a butterscotch-bacon donut addict. | 而且不是因为我喜欢奶油糖果培根甜甜圈 | 
| [37:59] | Thanks very much, guys. | 多谢了 各位 | 
| [38:00] | The truth is, | 事实上 | 
| [38:01] | I head up a federal task force for Homeland Security, | 我带领一个国土安全部的联邦专案组 | 
| [38:04] | which basically means | 简单说 | 
| [38:05] | I’m here to help you guys catch the bad guys. | 就是我是来帮你们抓坏蛋的 | 
| [38:09] | This guy is one of the worst. | 而这是最坏的坏蛋 | 
| [38:11] | Jonas Maliki. Goes by a lot of different names, | 乔纳斯·马利基 他用过不少化名 | 
| [38:15] | – Jonas Barnett most recently. – What? | -最近是乔纳斯·巴奈特 -怎么了 | 
| [38:17] | – He’s wanted for murder… – I think know that guy. | -他因杀人遭到通缉 -我好像认识他 | 
| [38:20] | – How? – I’m not sure. | -怎么认识 -不知道 | 
| [38:24] | If he’s still here in your city, | 如果他还在本市 | 
| [38:26] | we need to know, and we need to know now. | 我们必须知道 我们马上就需要知道 | 
| [38:37] | Nomi? | 诺米 | 
| [38:40] | – You have to get out of here. – How-How did you get in here? | -你得离开这儿 -你怎么进来的 | 
| [38:44] | If I try to explain it, you wouldn’t believe me. | 如果我解释 你也不会相信 | 
| [38:47] | But you will. | 但你以后就信了 | 
| [38:48] | You– You were at the parade. | 你 游行时你也在场 | 
| [38:52] | I was. I came looking for you. | 是的 我去找你了 | 
| [38:56] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 | 
| [38:59] | Metzger said I was gonna start hallucinating. | 麦茨格说过我会看到幻象 | 
| [39:02] | Dr. Metzger’s operation is designed to lobotomize you, | 麦茨格医生的手术就是脑叶切断术 | 
| [39:05] | and part of you already knows this is true. | 你心里已经隐约知道是这样了 | 
| [39:08] | We all know when people are lying to us, | 别人跟我们撒谎时我们总能察觉 | 
| [39:09] | we just don’t want to listen. | 但却不愿相信直觉 | 
| [39:11] | The minute Metzger entered this room, | 麦茨格一走进这间病房 | 
| [39:14] | a voice inside of you told you to run. | 你内心就有个声音让你逃跑 | 
| [39:16] | Right now you need to listen to that voice, and get out of here. | 现在 你得遵从这个声音 赶紧逃走 | 
| [39:29] | Hello? | 谁啊 | 
| [39:32] | Amanita, is that you? | 阿曼妮塔 是你吗 | 
| [39:39] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 | 
| [39:41] | I– I’m losing my mind. | 我要疯了 | 
| [40:54] | You got some sack of balls comin’ in here. | 你好大胆 还敢跑来这儿 | 
| [40:57] | Hey, he’s still my kid. | 他还是我儿子呢 | 
| [41:00] | After what he did, I’d disown the fuck. | 就凭他做的事 要我就断绝关系 | 
| [41:02] | Can I talk to you? | 能跟你说句话吗 | 
| [41:04] | – You buyin’? – Yeah, sure. | -你请客吗 -好啊 | 
| [41:06] | – Round for everybody. – All right. | -大家都喝一轮 -好嘞 | 
| [41:10] | Step into my office. | 去我办公室 | 
| [41:12] | I ain’t drinkin’ no traitor beer. | 我才不喝叛徒的酒呢 | 
| [41:14] | I’ll take his. | 那把他的给我 | 
| [41:15] | – What? – Beer is innocent. It don’t take sides. | -什么 -酒是无辜的 又不站边 | 
| [41:19] | You take my beer and I’ll fuck you up. | 你喝我的酒 我干死你 | 
| [41:22] | This goddamn thing’s been givin’ me grief all day. | 这破玩意折磨我一天了 | 
| [41:26] | Do me a favor, Willy, go take a shit for me. | 帮个忙 威尔 去替我拉泡屎 | 
| [41:33] | Yeah, I get it. You’re pissed off ’cause I did my job. | 我知道 你气我履行职责 | 
| [41:36] | I tried to save that kid’s life, Dad. I’m just– I’m gonna go. | 我是想救那孩子 爸爸 我还是走吧 | 
| [41:39] | What? Sit down! | 什么 坐下 | 
| [41:41] | God, you never had a sense of humor. | 天呐 你从来就没有幽默感 | 
| [41:44] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [41:50] | You did what you felt was the right thing. | 你做了你认为正确的事 | 
| [41:54] | I’m proud of you for that. | 这我为你骄傲 | 
| [41:58] | But if this punk ends up killin’ somebody, | 但如果这小子今后杀人了 | 
| [42:01] | well then, you gotta live with that, not me. | 那你就得承受这一点 我不用 | 
| [42:09] | But you know that. | 但你知道的 | 
| [42:11] | You didn’t come all the way down here to talk about that. | 你跑来不是为了讨论那件事 | 
| [42:16] | This isn’t easy to say, but I… | 这说出来不容易 但是 | 
| [42:18] | I think you might be the only one who’s gonna believe me. | 我觉得你可能是唯一会相信我的人 | 
| [42:24] | Something’s going on, Dad, | 我遇到点事 爸爸 | 
| [42:26] | and I think it’s got somethin’ to do with Sara Patrell. | 我觉得跟莎拉·派崔尔有关系 | 
| [42:33] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 | 
| [42:38] | You’re actually out of your fuckin’ mind. | 你是真疯了 | 
| [42:42] | I’m beginning to wonder. | 我也开始这么想了 | 
| [42:44] | Look, forget about what you did with that gangbanger. | 别管那个黑帮小子的事了 | 
| [42:49] | Forget about what these guys might think of you. | 别管他们怎么想你 | 
| [42:52] | If you bring this girl up, you start talkin’ about her again, | 你又提起这姑娘 又开始说她 | 
| [42:56] | they’ll drag you into psych evaluation over the next six months. | 他们会让你做六个月的精神鉴定 | 
| [43:01] | They’ll run you off this force | 他们会把你赶出警队 | 
| [43:02] | quicker than you could scrape dog shit off your shoe. | 比你刮掉鞋底的狗屎还快 | 
| [43:07] | Let her go, Willy. Let her go. | 忘了她吧 威尔 忘了她 | 
| [43:24] | Don’t. | 别 | 
| [43:25] | It’s just in your head. Don’t answer it. | 那是你的幻想 别接 | 
| [43:36] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [43:38] | Oh, my God, it worked! | 天呐 打通了 | 
| [43:39] | – I found you finally. – Amanita? | -我可算找到你了 -阿曼妮塔 | 
| [43:42] | I knew they had you on 18, so I tried every room. | 我知道你在18层 我打了每个房间 | 
| [43:46] | Oh, my God, where are– Where are you? | 天呐 你在哪 | 
| [43:47] | Here in the hospital. They wouldn’t let me see you. | 我在医院 他们不许我见你 | 
| [43:49] | There’s a ton of security on your floor, | 你那层有好多保安 | 
| [43:51] | but I knew Lola worked here | 但我知道洛拉在这儿工作 | 
| [43:52] | and she gave me her code for the house phones. | 她给了我她内部电话的员工码 | 
| [43:54] | Gotta be quick, Neets. | 快点啊 尼茨 | 
| [43:55] | Listen, Nom, I saw your crazy bitch mother. | 小诺 听我说 我见你疯婆娘老妈了 | 
| [43:59] | I don’t know what she thinks she’s doing here, but– | 我不知道她为什么要来 | 
| [44:01] | It’s not just her. There’s this doctor. | 不仅是她 还有个医生 | 
| [44:04] | Yeah, Metzger. He signed your papers. | 嗯 麦茨格 他签了你的文件 | 
| [44:07] | He said that there’s something wrong with my brain. | 他说我脑子有问题 | 
| [44:10] | And Neets, bad things have been happening. | 尼茨 我一直在出现问题 | 
| [44:13] | What things? | 什么问题 | 
| [44:14] | I’ve been hearing things and feeling things and seeing things. | 我总能听到幻音 感到幻感 看到幻象 | 
| [44:20] | Neets, I’m so scared. | 尼茨 我好怕 | 
| [44:21] | It’s gonna be OK. Something is going on. | 没事的 这里面是有问题 | 
| [44:24] | I don’t know what it is, but until we do, | 我不知道是怎么回事 但我们搞清之前 | 
| [44:26] | I will burn this building down | 我宁可烧了这医院 | 
| [44:27] | before I let anyone touch that beautiful brain. | 也不会允许别人碰你美丽的头脑 | 
| [44:30] | God, I love you. | 天呐 我好爱你 | 
| [44:33] | But what if he’s right? | 可如果他说对了呢 | 
| [44:37] | Metzger said that I wouldn’t be able to tell the difference | 麦茨格说我会无法分辨 | 
| [44:39] | between a hallucination and reality, and Neets, | 幻象和现实 尼茨 | 
| [44:43] | I saw the guy from my dream, | 我看到了我梦里那个男人 | 
| [44:44] | the one that I told you about. | 我跟你说过的那个 | 
| [44:48] | He was at the parade and… and he was here my room. | 游行时他也在 然后还来到我房里 | 
| [44:53] | Persian guy? Leather jacket? | 波斯男 皮夹克 | 
| [44:58] | – Did I tell you that? – No. | -是我跟你说的吗 -不是 | 
| [45:01] | You were taking pictures before you fainted. | 你昏倒前在照相 | 
| [45:04] | I got your phone here. | 我拿着你的手机呢 | 
| [45:06] | Cameras don’t hallucinate, | 摄像机不会看到幻象 | 
| [45:08] | and that guy is staring right at you. | 那人就盯着你呢 | 
| [45:15] | We gotta go. We gotta go now. | 我们得走了 马上 | 
| [45:17] | I’m gonna get you outta here, Nomi. | 我会救你出去的 诺米 | 
| [45:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [45:22] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [45:41] | Hey, excuse me? I’m just having some trouble sleeping. | 打扰 我最近睡眠不好 | 
| [45:46] | What kind of sleeping pills you guys sell? | 你们这里都有什么安眠药 | 
| [45:48] | Somulex. | 盐酸苯海拉明片剂 | 
| [45:50] | That’s my drug, bro. | 我也用这药 伙计 | 
| [45:52] | With a shot of bourbon, totally knocks me out. | 配上一杯波本酒 完全昏睡不醒 | 
| [45:57] | But don’t tell anyone I told you that, ’cause like, | 可别跟人说是我说的 | 
| [46:00] | you’re not supposed to take liquor with it. | 因为按理说是不该跟酒混用的 | 
| [46:02] | But I totally dig the buzz. | 但我就喜欢那感觉 | 
| [46:07] | And it gives me major fucked up dreams. | 让我做特别疯狂的梦 | 
| [46:10] | Fucked up dreams I got plenty of. | 疯狂的梦我做过不少 | 
| [46:12] | Sure. | 好吧 | 
| [46:14] | We used to do these training courses, | 我们上过培训课程 | 
| [46:16] | and they taught us that drugs are like shoes. | 课上说药品就像鞋子 | 
| [46:19] | Everyone needs them, but they don’t always fit. | 人人都需要 但并不总是合适 | 
| [46:26] | Second aisle to the left. | 左边第二个个架子上 | 
| [47:05] | 《精神现象》 解码你的梦境 | |
| [47:31] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [47:34] | My name is Jonas. | 我叫乔纳斯 | 
| [47:36] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 | 
| [47:37] | You know what they told you, | 你知道他们的说辞 | 
| [47:39] | and you know what your senses are telling you. | 你也知道你感觉到了什么 | 
| [47:41] | The question is, Will, which of the two are you going to trust? | 问题是 威尔 你要相信哪一个 | 
| [47:44] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我叫什么 | 
| [47:46] | – She told me. – Who? | -她告诉我的 -谁 | 
| [47:49] | Angelica, the woman that gave birth to you, | 安吉莉卡 生下你的女人 | 
| [47:51] | just before she took her life. | 她随后便自杀了 | 
| [47:54] | She shot herself. | 她吞枪了 | 
| [47:56] | We all experience many births and deaths during a life… | 我们一生中都会出生死去很多次 | 
| [48:00] | but few know what it means to be reborn a sensate. | 但很少有人知道重生为通感之人的滋味 | 
| [48:04] | – A what? – You have a migraine. | -什么 -你有偏头痛 | 
| [48:08] | You’ve had it since you saw her. | 自从你看到她就开始了 | 
| [48:09] | It will last for several more days. | 会再持续几天 | 
| [48:12] | When mine finally ended, I cried like a baby, | 我的终于结束时 我哭得像个孩子 | 
| [48:15] | but that’s just the beginning. | 但那只是开始 | 
| [48:16] | You will start to feel strange things. | 你会开始感觉到奇怪的东西 | 
| [48:19] | You will feel snow in the middle of the summer, | 大夏天感到下雪 | 
| [48:21] | rain when there isn’t a cloud in the sky. | 万里无云却能感觉到雨 | 
| [48:24] | You’ll feel anger and joy and pain. | 你会感觉到愤怒 喜悦 痛苦 | 
| [48:29] | Pleasure without any reason. | 毫无缘由 就感到快感 | 
| [48:33] | Excuse me. Excuse me. Do you see this guy? | 抱歉 你能看到他吗 | 
| [48:37] | I don’t have much time, Will. | 我没多少时间了 威尔 | 
| [48:39] | There’s a plane leaving in an hour and I have to be on it. | 一小时后有架飞机 我得去赶上 | 
| [48:42] | No, you’re not going anywhere. | 不 你哪都别想去 | 
| [48:43] | There is a girl in San Francisco, Nomi Marks. | 旧金山有个女孩 诺米·马克斯 | 
| [48:46] | She needs your help, just like Sara Patrell needed your help. | 她需要你帮忙 就像莎拉·派崔尔曾经那样 | 
| [48:54] | I’m still a cop. I can’t let you go. | 我还是警察 我不能放你走 | 
| [48:57] | I’m not the enemy, Will. | 我不是你的敌人 威尔 | 
| [48:58] | Quite a few governments including this one says you are. | 不少政府 包括本国政府认为你是 | 
| [49:01] | I knew you’re about to go for the gun | 我知道你要去掏枪 | 
| [49:02] | strapped to your ankle, but by the time you do, | 就绑在你脚踝上 但等你拿到 | 
| [49:05] | the fight will be over. | 战斗就已经结束了 | 
| [49:21] | Not cool, man. Should I call the cops? | 这可不好 要我报警吗 | 
| [49:23] | I am a cop. | 我就是警察 | 
| [50:09] | – Don’t do this, Will. – What the fuck?! | -别这样 威尔 -什么鬼 | 
| [50:12] | You’ve spent your life trying to understand what happened to you. | 你这辈子一直想弄明白你是怎么了 | 
| [50:14] | If you don’t let me go, you might never find out. | 如果你不放我走 你可能永远无从得知了 | 
| [50:16] | Oh, my God, I’m losing my mind. | 天呐 我要疯了 | 
| [50:18] | No, it’s just expanding. | 不 是你的大脑在扩展 | 
| [50:38] | Well done. | 好样的 | 
| [50:39] | Yes, the connection flows both ways, which raises the question: | 没错 联系是双向的 所以问题来了 | 
| [50:44] | If you’re here, who’s driving back there? | 如果你在这里 那是谁在后面开车 |