Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

超感猎杀(Sense8)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 超感猎杀(Sense8)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E00
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E99
时间 英文 中文
[02:51] This isn’t a fair fight. 这不是场公平的较量
[02:52] We need to level the playing field 我们需要均衡实力
[02:54] and that’s what this guy does. 而这个人就是做这个的
[02:55] And you trust him? 你信任他吗
[02:57] Because you were hackers together? 就因为你们曾是一起工作的黑客
[02:59] Because he got caught hacking the Pentagon 因为他在战争时期黑入五角大楼时
[03:01] during the war. 被了抓个现行
[03:02] Couldn’t have been very serious. 不会很严重吧
[03:04] – It was. – Then why isn’t he in jail? -确实是 -那为什么他没进监狱
[03:07] Because I took the fall for him. 因为我替他认了罪
[03:17] I was a juvenile. I had rich parents. 我当时未成年 家境优越
[03:20] I got off with community service. 最后只被判承担社区服务
[03:26] I never told you because 我从没和你说过是因为
[03:27] I didn’t think that I would ever have to revisit 我从没想过有朝一日要
[03:30] this part of my life. 回首这段人生经历
[03:36] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[03:39] Attention. 囚犯注意
[03:49] This is Prisoner 773. 这是773号囚犯
[03:52] Teach her the rules. 教教她规矩
[03:59] It is her. 确实是她
[04:02] Here he comes. 他来了
[04:08] – The embezzler. – You stole all of those investors’ money? -那个贪污犯 -你挪用了所有投资者的钱
[04:14] Shamed your father and brother. 给你父亲和弟弟丢了脸
[04:16] And almost destroyed their company. 还差点搞垮了他们的公司
[04:24] Well done. 干得好
[04:33] Hey, Bug. 你好 巴格
[04:36] Where’s Mike? 迈克在哪儿
[04:39] It’s me. I’m… Mike. 是我 我就是迈克
[04:42] Oh, shit. 见鬼了
[04:44] Fuck! 我操
[04:47] Right, totally forgot. I’m a fucking idiot. 对啊 我都忘了 我真他妈白痴
[04:52] ‘Course it’s you, buddy! 当然是你 伙计
[04:57] ‘Course it’s you. 如假包换
[04:59] Not you, like the old you, 你变化真大啊
[05:01] like a new, hot version of you. 你现在可真性感
[05:04] Shit, Mike. 操 迈克
[05:07] You’re a total fox! I would do you! I would. 你就是个尤物啊 我会上你的 真的
[05:10] I would totally– I mean not like, 我绝对会 我是说
[05:13] not in a degrading way, like that sounded, 不是听起来那种下流的意思
[05:17] but total compliment. 我绝对是夸你
[05:18] – Thank you. – Her name’s Nomi. -谢谢你 -她叫诺米
[05:21] OK. 好吧
[05:23] – Who’s this? – This is my girlfriend. -这位是谁 -这是我女朋友
[05:27] – Seriously? Shit! – Bug. -真的吗 靠 -巴格
[05:31] Right. 好吧
[05:33] Business. 谈生意
[05:35] Everything you need. 你要的宝贝
[05:39] Right here. 都在这了
[05:40] Hey, look, if you guys 听着 如果你们
[05:41] are startin’ some crime-fightin’ super-team 想组建像霹雳娇娃那样
[05:44] Charlie’s Angels shit, you count me in. 伸张正义的战队 算我一个
[05:47] OK. Let’s start you off with some switch hooks. 好了 先给你看看叉簧
[05:50] I need a candygram and a feedtrough 我需要些给力的家伙
[05:52] that’ll burrow through any firewall ever built. 要能黑入任何防火墙的那种
[05:54] Things are gettin’ exciting. 事情变得好玩起来了
[05:57] And how about a waterwitch? 找水仪之类的有吗
[05:59] No, but I do have… 没有 不过我倒是有
[06:01] A Ragemaster? 信号发射器
[06:04] That’s NSA grade. 这可是国安局级别的设备
[06:06] Serious hard-on when that showed up. 这个一用 绝对嗨爆
[06:08] Yeah. I know what you mean. 是啊 我知道你的意思
[06:13] Is all of this equipment illegal? 这些设备都是非法的吗
[06:16] Well, with this kind of technology, 有了这些技术设备
[06:18] legality is a bit of a moving target. 想不违法有点困难
[06:22] I figure justice is as justice does. 我觉得所谓的正义只是相对的
[06:25] If the government can use this shit to spy on us, 如果政府用这玩意来监视我们
[06:28] why shouldn’t we be able to spy on them? 我们为什么不以彼之道还施彼身呢
[06:31] Missed you, buddy. 欢迎回来 伙计
[06:35] I married my husband when I was 22 years old. 我22岁时嫁给了我丈夫
[06:42] I felt like I was a very lucky woman. 我当时觉得自己是个很幸运的女人
[06:46] Then he lost his job. 然后他失业了
[06:50] And he started drinking. 开始酗酒
[06:53] And then… beating me. 再后来…开始打我
[06:58] I could guess how bad 当时我真是
[07:00] the beating would be by the hands of the clock. 觉得度日如年
[07:04] Time was a source of terror. 时间是恐惧的源头
[07:08] But in here, 但在这里
[07:10] every moment spent free of that man is a gift. 和他分开的每一秒对我来说都是上天的恩赐
[07:17] But… why are you here? 但是…你是怎么入狱的
[07:21] Because I put rat poison 因为我在他的饭里
[07:22] in his bibimbap and killed the motherfucker. 放了老鼠药 毒死了那个混蛋
[07:28] She did her husband, too. 她也杀了她丈夫
[07:32] He was a bad man. 他是个坏人
[07:36] And you? 你呢
[07:38] I pushed my father’s wheelchair down an elevator shaft, 我把我父亲连同他的轮椅
[07:42] with him still in it. 推下了电梯井
[07:46] In this country, sometimes 在这个国家 有时候
[07:48] the only place you can find a brave and honest woman 你只有在监狱里才能找到一个
[07:51] is in prison. 勇敢诚实的女人
[08:00] You guys have been so good to me. 你们一直对我很好
[08:03] I just want to do something for you. 我只是想为你们做点什么
[08:05] Hernando, I know you’ve been dying to come to this restaurant 赫南多 我知道自从上次利托谈到这里的食物后
[08:08] ever since Lito talked about the food. 你就一直想来这家餐厅
[08:10] I saw you and your little emoticon sad face. 我看到你脸上失望的表情了
[08:16] But here you are… 现在你们来了
[08:18] out in the world, sitting next to each other. 在世人面前 坐在一起
[08:24] Come on! Let’s enjoy it. 拜托 好好享受吧
[08:27] This is not working, Daniela. 这样不行 丹妮艾拉
[08:28] We went to the wrestling thing together. 我们一起去看了摔跤比赛啊
[08:30] – It’s different. – Why? -这不一样 -为什么
[08:33] Because that was a guy thing, 因为那是爷们的运动
[08:34] and this is a romantic restaurant? 而这是家浪漫的餐厅吗
[08:36] Exactly. 正是
[08:41] You worry too much. 你担心的太多了
[08:43] This is totally working. 这绝对不会有问题
[08:46] If a photographer comes up or someone that wants an autograph, 如果有摄影师来或什么人突然来要签名
[08:49] all Hernando has to do is stand up and glower at them, 赫南多只要站起身来 和他们怒目而视就行
[08:52] and I guarantee everyone in this room 我保证 餐厅里的所有人
[08:54] will believe he’s your new bodyguard. 都会以为他是你的新保镖
[08:56] – I– I can glower. I– I can do that. – See? -我可以怒视别人 我能做到 -看见没
[09:05] Hi. Um… can we take a picture? 你好 我们能照个相吗
[09:11] I’m sorry, Mr. Rodriguez is busy. 很抱歉 罗德里格斯先生正忙着呢
[09:13] It’s OK. It’s OK. 没事 没关系的
[09:16] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:23] Thank you very much. 太感谢了
[09:29] – We have to go. – This is my fault. -我们必须走了 -这是我的错
[09:31] – It was my fault. – It isn’t your fault. -是我不好 -不是你的错
[09:32] – Relax. – Let’s go, please. -放松点 -我们走吧
[09:38] The man is eating. Leave him in peace, OK? 这位先生正吃饭 不要打扰他好吗
[09:40] Leave him in peace! 别拍了好吗
[09:49] Oh, my God! 天呐
[09:52] – How was it? – So good! -刚才表现怎么样 -太棒了
[09:54] I… I believed it. 我都信了
[09:56] I mean, I fully believed it. 毫不怀疑
[09:59] I believed it, too. 我也信了
[10:21] Oh, my God. 天哪
[10:24] Clouds! 云
[10:26] Look at them! So close. 看啊 离我们那么近
[10:30] Beautiful. 真美
[10:34] How amazing is this, huh? 感觉真奇妙
[10:36] I’ve never been on a plane. 我从没坐过飞机
[10:38] Hey, you are so lucky. 你真幸运
[10:40] No, I’m not lucky. 不 我不幸运
[10:42] Of course you are. You are flying, above clouds. 当然幸运 你正在云上飞呢
[10:47] Privileged, not lucky. 这是权利 不是幸运
[10:51] You are lucky ’cause you are still able to see your father. 你是幸运的 因为你还能见到爸爸
[10:55] That is something I dream about, but will never happen again. 那是我梦寐以求的事 却永远无法实现
[11:00] I’m sorry. 我很遗憾
[11:03] It’s OK. 没关系
[11:05] I lost my father, but I still have my mother. 虽然没有了爸爸 但我还有妈妈
[11:11] I wish I could see the world that simply. 真希望我也能把世界看得那么简单
[11:13] Riley, look out of the window. 莱丽 你看窗外
[11:18] Those are actual clouds. 那是货真价实的云啊
[11:25] But what if something terrible happens because of me going back? 要是因为我回去 发生了可怕的事怎么办
[11:30] What if something wonderful happens? Eh? 也可能发生美好的事啊
[11:38] First class, huh? It’s nice. 这是头等舱吧 真不赖
[12:05] I love you. 我爱你
[12:10] Mr. Gonzalez! How are you doing? 冈萨雷斯先生 你好啊
[12:14] My new bodyguard, Hernando. 我的新保镖 赫南多
[12:16] My girlfriend, Daniela. 我的女朋友 丹妮艾拉
[12:19] You’ll be seeing a lot of them. 你会经常见到他们的
[12:45] *Riley, take my hand.* *莱丽 牵着我的手*
[12:49] *Let’s travel several lands.* *我们去周游*
[12:52] *Don’t cry, don’t raise your eyes.* *不要哭 别蹙眉*
[12:59] *It’s only teenage wasteland.* *这只是少年的荒原*
[13:06] *Teenage wisteland.* *少年的荒原*
[13:09] Hi, Pop. 爸爸
[13:15] – I missed you so much. – I missed you, too. -我很想你 -我也想你
[13:21] Thank you. 谢谢
[13:29] OK, OK, you have to admit 你们得承认
[13:31] that was the best night out of your lives. 今晚是你们人生中最快活的一晚
[13:33] This, this was our first night out ever. 这是我们第一次晚上一起出门
[13:37] Ever. 第一次
[13:38] – Champagne. Orange juice. – Welcome home! -香槟 橙汁 -欢迎回家
[13:43] – Make you a drink? – What the fuck are you doing here? -给你调杯酒吧 -操 你在这做什么
[13:46] “The fuck”? “操”
[13:51] The fuck is the reason that I’m here. 我就是为了”操”来的
[13:53] Lito, call the police. 利托 报警
[13:59] I know I’m the bad guy, 我知道自己是坏人
[14:02] that’s why I wore this mask. 所以才戴了面具
[14:05] But this is not the real me. 但这不是真正的我
[14:15] See? 看见没
[14:17] I’m not the bad guy. 我不是坏人
[14:21] I’m the sad guy. 我是伤心人
[14:25] – You’re drunk. – You’re gonna have to leave, Joaquin. -你喝醉了 -离开这里 杰奎因
[14:29] Enter the hero. The big hero. 英雄来了 救美的英雄
[14:35] The man every guy wants to be and every girl wants to fuck. 所有男人的目标 所有女人的梦想床伴
[14:40] Don’t touch him. 别碰他
[14:42] Oh. Who’s the tough guy? Huh? 这个壮汉是谁
[14:45] He’s my bodyguard, Joaquin. So, please. 他是我的保镖 杰奎因 走吧
[14:48] He just broke a photographer’s arm. 他刚打断了一个狗仔的胳膊
[14:51] There’s been enough violence for tonight. 今晚的暴力够多了
[14:53] That’s cool. Cool, cool. 好吧 好吧
[14:56] No violence. 不来暴力的
[14:58] I don’t want no violence. 我也不想搞暴力
[15:01] What do you want, Joaquin? 你想干什么 杰奎因
[15:05] I wanna know what I did wrong and what he did right, that’s all. 我只想知道我做错了什么 他又做对了什么
[15:10] For starters… Lito’s never hit me. 首先 利托从来不打我
[15:13] Wait, that’s not fair. 等等 这不公平
[15:16] This is Mexico. I am a man. 这里是墨西哥 我是个男人
[15:18] I was raised that way. 大人从小就那么教我
[15:20] You hit your woman to make her respect you. Fuck! 只有打自己的女人 她们才会尊敬你
[15:23] Well, Lito’s twice the man you’ll ever be! 你永远不及利托的一半
[15:30] I know. 我知道
[15:36] Oh, fuck. I know. 操 我知道
[15:39] That’s why I’m here. 那正是我来的原因
[15:42] Why? 什么原因
[15:45] Because I want to see it for myself. 因为我想亲眼见见
[15:48] Wanna be a better footballer, 想踢球技术进步
[15:49] watch the best. 就要向最好的球员学习
[15:51] Wanna be a better baller… do the same. 要想床上功夫进步 也是一样
[15:56] What? 什么
[16:04] I wanna see you fuck her, Lito. 我想看你操她 利托
[16:07] Jesus Christ! 老天啊
[16:08] I know how it sounds, but please! 我知道听起来很过分 但拜托了
[16:13] Give the guy a break. 给我个机会
[16:15] You’re the better man. You won. 你比我强 你赢了
[16:17] You fucked her away from me. 你技术比我好 把她抢走了
[16:22] So I just thought maybe I could learn how to fuck her back, 所以我想也许能跟你学两招把她赢回来
[16:26] or at least how to fuck the next her away from someone else. 或者至少能从别人身边抢个女朋友
[16:30] That’s it. I’m calling the police. 够了 我要报警
[16:31] Oh, no, no. Please. No, wait! Hey! 别 别 求你了 等等
[16:34] Listen to me. Wait, Dani. Listen to me. 听我说 等一下 丹妮 听我说
[16:39] Leave it! Leave it! Get the fuck out of here! 走开 别碰 你走开
[16:41] – That’s it. – I don’t want to go. -够了 -我不想走
[16:45] I’m leaving, I’m leaving. Please. OK, I’m going. I’m going. 好吧 我走 我走
[16:50] Lito, fuck her in good health! 利托 趁着健康赶紧操吧
[17:01] My bodyguard. 我的保镖
[17:06] I’m feeling very Whitney Houston right now. 我现在感觉自己就是惠特尼·休斯顿
[17:20] Amanita never told me she was dating Robin Hood. 阿曼妮塔从没告诉过我她在跟罗宾汉约会
[17:23] Nom’s got this whole secret identity, Mom. 小诺有个秘密身份 妈妈
[17:26] Silicon Valley nerd by day, political hacktivist by night. 白天是硅谷宅女 晚上化身政治黑客
[17:30] – She tried to go straight– – Hey, I would never go straight. -她曾想直面出击… -我绝不会变直
[17:33] She tried to play by the rules, and they tried to lobotomize her. 她曾想本分生活 他们却要切她的大脑
[17:40] I’m sensing a bit of a negative vibe here. 我感觉到一股负能量啊
[17:43] You guys picking up on this? 你们注意到了吗
[17:44] Your Spidey sense tingling or something, 5-0? 你的蜘蛛侠第六感来了吗 特遣队员
[17:48] Maybe this wasn’t the most prudent decision. 也许这不是个明智的决定
[17:50] We’ll be all right. 我们不会有事的
[17:51] Y’all just need to be cool 你们只需要淡定地在一边
[17:52] and let me do the talkin’, a’ight? 让我跟他们谈就行了
[17:53] You know, I still can’t believe 我还是难以相信
[17:55] how you’re just taking this all in stride. 你就这么接受了
[17:57] If someone told me they were 要是有人告诉我
[17:58] hearing other people’s voices in their heads, 他们在脑中能听到别人的声音
[18:01] I’d be sure they slipped off their medication. 我肯定会以为他们没吃药
[18:03] Child of the ’60s. 我是六十年代的孩子
[18:04] If you didn’t hear voices at least once, 要是你没出现过一次幻听
[18:06] you were doing something wrong. 肯定是你做错了什么事
[18:08] You sure you got the right kid? 你确定找对了人吗
[18:09] I never seen him with your crew. 我从没见他和你们在一起
[18:11] That’s the point. He’s an eye. 这就是重点 他是个眼线
[18:12] You’re not supposed to see him, but he sees you. 你不能看到他 他却在观察你
[18:15] Like the man says, when you look into the ghetto… 有句话说的好 要是盯上贫民窟
[18:19] the ghetto looks back at you. 贫民也会盯着你
[18:21] There was a time when 有一段时间
[18:22] people who heard voices were considered saints. 能幻听的人被当成是圣人
[18:24] It wasn’t a sign of madness, it was a sign of the miraculous. 那并不是疯癫的表现 而是奇迹的表现
[18:28] Still is, as far as I’m concerned. 我觉得现在也还是这样
[18:35] Game time! You niggas are sweet! 结束了 哥们你们都很屌啊
[18:53] Oh, shit. 该死
[18:56] Ludicrous Lincoln. Fuck me. 路迪卡斯·林肯 我操
[19:00] Why’d it have to be Lincoln? 为什么偏偏是他
[19:02] You and Lincoln got history or somethin’? 你和林肯有什么过节吗
[19:06] My boy got all Romeo with the former Ms. Ludicrous. 我这哥们跟他前任有过一段
[19:09] Damn, Will! 牛逼啊 威尔
[19:13] When Nita was very young, 妮塔还很小的时候
[19:14] I took her to her first July 4th picnic, 我带她去了她人生第一次国庆节聚会
[19:16] and she got scared by the fireworks. 她被烟火吓到了
[19:18] Still hate ’em. 现在仍旧讨厌
[19:19] Why celebrate with symbols of war? 为什么要用战争的象征来庆祝胜利
[19:21] – Wars are always a failure. – Yes, honey. -战争永远都是失败 -没错 宝贝
[19:25] But she got frightened, 总之她被吓到了
[19:26] and before I knew it, she was gone. 在我发现之前她已经走了
[19:28] Lost. A million people around me. 走丢了 我周围有上百万的人
[19:31] I felt this panic starting to rise up, 我感觉到恐慌从心头燃起
[19:34] but before it hit, 但在我彻底崩溃之前
[19:35] I suddenly could hear her. 我突然就能听到她了
[19:38] Not her voice. 不是她的呼喊
[19:40] It was the sound that she used to make 而是她以前靠在我胸口睡觉时
[19:42] when she slept against my chest. 她发出的声音
[19:46] It was a… a feeling, or a vibration, 是一种情感 一种共鸣
[19:50] and I– I followed it straight to her. 我就顺着这声音找到了她
[19:52] Waffle cone stand. 冰淇淋小店
[19:54] I’m a simple girl. 我可单纯了
[19:56] No one believed me when I told them 我跟别人说我怎么找到她的时候
[19:58] how I found her, but it didn’t matter. 没人相信我 不过这都没关系
[20:00] I knew what had happened. 我自己知道到底发生了什么
[20:02] I’m one of those people who’s comfortable with the idea 我是那种能够欣然接受这个世界上
[20:05] that there’s more going on in this world that 除了我们所理解的一切
[20:07] we don’t understand than all the things that we do. 还有许多我们未知的东西的人
[20:10] Hey, you know I’m askin’ myself, 我前面一直在问自己
[20:12] can this be that Officer Gorski? 这真是那位戈尔斯基警官吗
[20:16] The very same Officer Gorski that tried to stick his pork 正是那位想把自己肉棒插进老子小穴里的
[20:20] – into my motherfuckin’ pussy? – OK– -戈尔斯基警官 -够了
[20:22] – Shut the fuck up, Officer Gorski! – Back the fuck up. -闭嘴 戈尔斯基警官 -退后
[20:25] Nah, man. Ludicrous, you gave me your word that you– 不 路迪卡斯 你跟我说过你…
[20:27] Word don’t mean shit to this punk. 我说的不适用于这个混蛋
[20:30] Let’s all remember that he has somethin’ you want, 我们都得记住 他有你想要的
[20:32] you got somethin’ he want. C’mon, man. 你有他想要的 别这样
[20:38] You know the fundamental nature of the universe 你知道这宇宙的基本法则
[20:40] is not competition, Officer Gorski. 不是竞争吗 戈尔斯基警官
[20:42] No? What is it then? 不是吗 那是什么
[20:46] Commerce. 交易
[20:49] Find anything new on Metzger? 麦茨格那有什么新进展吗
[20:51] Checking his travel records, he has been all over the world. 查了他的出行记录 发现他周游了世界
[20:55] London, Istanbul, Switzerland, 伦敦 伊斯坦布尔 瑞士
[20:57] Seoul, and Iceland. 首尔 还有冰岛
[20:59] And these are his insurance records, 这些是他的保险记录
[21:01] basically his work history over the past year. 基本上是过去一年的工作记录
[21:03] You’re looking for the operation he was gonna do to you. 你在查他要给你做的手术
[21:06] Exactly. He’s performed it three times in the Bay area. 没错 他在海湾地区做过三次
[21:10] What happened to the patients? 那些患者后来怎么样了
[21:14] Two of them died. 有两位死了
[21:17] And the third? 第三位呢
[21:19] What is it you want? 你想要什么
[21:20] – Diplomatic immunity. – What? -外交豁免权 -什么
[21:22] We want you to leave us the fuck alone. 我们想让你们他妈的别管我们
[21:25] That includes your motherfuckin’ pork. 也包括你那根肉棒
[21:28] Fuck this shit. How about we haul you in right now 去你丫的 我们现在就以
[21:29] for obstructing a federal investigation? 妨碍执行公务罪逮捕你如何
[21:31] Nobody’s arresting anybody. 我们谁都不逮捕
[21:34] If the information is good… 只要你消息准确
[21:39] – Can I help you? – I’m here to see Niles Bolger. -需要帮忙吗 -我想找奈尔斯·博格
[21:42] – He’s a patient here. – And you are? -他是这里的病人 -您是哪位
[21:44] I’m his niece. 我是他的侄女
[21:52] 4K, show him. 4K 给他看
[21:58] All right. 行
[22:00] You saw the van pull up? 你看到面包车停下了
[22:02] I knew somethin’ was up. 我知道有事
[22:03] Smelled like the Feds. 感觉像是政府的人
[22:04] They pull anything out of the building? 他们从大楼里带走了什么吗
[22:06] Check it. 你自个儿看
[22:09] Who’s in the bag? 袋子里装的谁
[22:11] Still unidentified at this point. 暂时还身份未知
[22:15] – You get the license plates? – Of course I got the plates. -你拍到车牌了吗 -那是必须的
[22:17] What you think we are, amateur hour and shit? 你以为我们干什么的 只刷新手任务吗
[22:22] I’ll start a trace. 我这就开始追踪
[22:26] Oh, yeah. Scary dude. 没错 这家伙可吓人了
[22:28] The way he talked and everybody jumped, 他说话的方式还有大家的反应
[22:30] figured he was the big dog. 估计他是个大人物
[22:32] Hey, you know this dude, 5-0? 你认识这人吗 警官
[22:53] The procedure was performed by Dr. Metzger, right? 手术是由麦茨格医生主刀的 对吧
[22:56] Yes, Dr. Metzger personally handled Mr. Bolger. 没错 麦茨格医生亲自负责的博格先生
[23:09] Uncle Niles, it’s me, Nomi. 奈尔斯叔叔 是我 诺米
[23:27] No– Thank you. 小诺… 谢谢你
[23:32] Nom! 小诺
[23:41] Wha–? 怎么
[23:47] That could be me. 我差点也成那样了
[23:50] It’s not. You’re here. 但你没有 你还好好的
[23:52] Just promise me that no matter what you have to do, 向我保证 不管你必须做出什么
[23:54] you will not let that happen to me. 都别让我变成那副样子
[23:59] Promise? 向我保证
[24:02] I promise. 我保证
[24:16] I’m just saying that if 我提前声明一下
[24:17] our equipment was used in some sort of criminal act, 要是我们的设备涉及到了犯罪行为
[24:19] – clearly, we’re not responsible. – Clearly. -我们很显然没有责任 -显然没有
[24:22] We’ll need to know who rented this. 我们只想知道谁租借过
[24:23] Paperwork’s in the back office, 文档都在后勤部门
[24:25] but without some sort of warrant or something– 可要是没有搜查令什么的
[24:27] The warrant’s gonna go to your bosses. 搜查令直接会交由你们老板
[24:28] You probably have to file with corporate, too? Just to be thorough. 但为了彻底 有搜查令你还得向公司总部报告吧
[24:32] Trust me, man, you do not want that. 相信我 你肯定不想那样
[24:33] I’ll make a copy. Here it is. 我去复印一份给你们 就是这辆
[24:36] Can you open it, please? 你能打开吗
[24:37] They brought it back real clean. 还回来的时候可干净了
[24:39] Most thorough clean-up job I’ve ever seen. 绝对是我见过的清洗得最彻底的
[24:41] – Not a spot on it. – I’ll bet. -一干二净 -可不是嘛
[24:52] You OK? 你没事吧
[24:55] No, I’m good. 我没事
[25:05] From the day I decided to marry Rajan, 自从我决定嫁给拉詹的那天起
[25:08] you have been sending me… visions. 你总是在给我一些…幻象
[25:12] You sent me a vision of a woman taking her own life. 一个女人吞枪了结自己的幻象
[25:17] Visions of other people in distant places, even in prison, 让我看见远方的人 甚至是罪犯
[25:21] which could perhaps be a metaphor for my situation, 也许那是对我如今处境的隐喻
[25:24] intended for education and instruction. 意在教育我 给我指示
[25:27] But then, you sent me a vision of a man… 但后来 你让我看见了一个男人
[25:33] with a large… 有一个很大的
[25:40] trunk? 家伙
[25:44] A very large trunk. 非常大的家伙
[25:48] I am a little more than confused. 所以我彻底凌乱了
[25:52] But… I trust you, Ganesha. 但我相信你 象神
[25:56] So I know there must be 所以我知道这些背后
[25:57] some meaning to all of this that I cannot see. 一定有某种我没有发现的意义
[26:00] And I wish to see. I wish to understand. 我希望明白 我希望理解
[26:06] So help me, Ganesha. 请帮帮我 象神
[26:08] Help me see what it is I must do. 请让我明白自己该怎么做
[26:11] Gods don’t give a shit about us. 神明根本不在乎我们
[26:17] I speak from experience. 这是经验之谈
[26:23] – Why won’t you just leave me alone? – I tried. -你怎么就不能放过我呢 -我试过了
[26:26] Believe me, I try not to think of you, 相信我 我试过不去想你
[26:28] but every time, it brings me straight to you. 但每次我却直接就想到了你
[26:35] At least… 至少
[26:38] you’re wearing clothes. 你穿上衣服了
[27:06] It’s nice here. 这里真好
[27:10] The weather’s shit in Berlin. 柏林的天气烂透了
[27:14] It rains like this in Bombay… 孟买的雨也差不多
[27:17] but it’s not so cold there. 但没这么冷
[27:31] So tell me… does he ever help? 告诉我 他帮过你吗
[27:36] – What? – Your god. -什么 -你的神明
[27:38] – Oh. Of course. – How? -当然了 -怎么帮你了
[27:41] I asked him to stop my wedding, and he did. 我请求他阻止婚礼 他做到了
[27:45] You think he stopped your wedding? 你觉得是他阻止了婚礼
[27:48] Do you have a better explanation? 不然你有更好的解释吗
[27:52] So you think our connection… is a kind of miracle? 所以你认为我们的这种联系 是奇迹吗
[28:00] If I were trying to describe this feeling… 要是让我描述这种感觉…
[28:04] the sensation of experiencing the warmth of the sun, 一边沐浴在温暖阳光中
[28:08] the smell of jasmine and marigold… 闻着茉莉花和金盏花的芳香
[28:12] while at the same time being 与此同时
[28:14] soaked by a downpour at an outdoor café… 还在露天咖啡店里淋雨
[28:28] the taste of strong coffee still in my mouth… 咖啡的甘醇还留在嘴边
[28:35] I would say that the word 我得说
[28:36] “Miracle” sounds particularly appropriate. “奇迹”这个词尤其恰当
[28:42] Wouldn’t you? 你不这么觉得吗
[29:17] You slept well? 睡得好吗
[29:21] Best sleep I had in a long time. 很久以来最好的一觉了
[29:34] – I made pancakes. – Yeah? -我做了煎饼 -是吗
[30:05] That boy is one of them. 那个男孩是他们的人
[30:07] He’s from Jaluo, the same as his father. 和他父亲一样 来自哈罗
[30:10] His father is dead. 他父亲已经死了
[30:12] Wh– Where do you want us to go? Where can we go? 你让我们去哪儿 我们能去哪儿
[30:15] Send him back then. 那就送他回去
[30:17] But he’s my son. 可他是我儿子
[30:19] He belongs with his own people. 他应该和自己的族人在一起
[30:22] It is best for everyone. 这是为大家好
[30:30] – Shiro! Please don’t do this. – Let her go. -希罗 求你别这样 -让她走
[30:33] God damn you. 上帝诅咒你
[30:35] God damn your tribes and your bad blood! 诅咒你的部落和败坏的血统
[30:38] You can all go to hell. 你们都下地狱吧
[30:50] During your time of stay, 在你服刑期间
[30:51] you will complete female vocational training. 你要完成女性职业训练
[30:55] Can you sew, Prisoner 773? 你会缝纫吗 773号犯人
[30:58] – No. – Did your mother neglect you? -不会 -你妈妈都不管教你吗
[31:02] My mother died. 我妈死了
[31:07] You are very lucky, 773. 你很幸运 773号
[31:10] Here, you’ll receive training. 在这你会得到训练
[31:12] Who will be her teacher? 谁来教她
[31:13] Volunteer? 有自愿的吗
[31:17] Or I will assign one. 否则我就指派了
[31:20] Pardon, ma’am. 报告长官
[31:24] I will be her teacher. 我来教她
[31:26] 773, move to this table. 773号 你用这个工作台
[31:33] – You know the rules. – Yes, thank you. -你懂规矩 -是的 谢谢
[31:45] You didn’t have to help me. 你不用帮我的
[31:48] I know. 我知道
[31:51] Smells so good, Papa. 好香啊 爸爸
[31:55] – You’re not having one? – No, I ate hours ago. -你不来一个吗 -不了 我吃过了
[31:59] I wanted you to wake up smelling them, 我本想让你闻着它的香味醒来
[32:00] but you must have been really tired. 但你肯定累坏了
[32:05] I’ve been watching you on the Internet. 我一直在网上关注你
[32:07] You’ve had a lot of shows. Doing well. 你参加过很多表演 你很出色
[32:09] Oh, it’s nothing, just playing records for drunk people trying to get laid. 那没什么 只是放放专辑让醉鬼们勾搭打炮
[32:14] Playing Beethoven’s the same, you know. 放贝多芬的曲子效果也是一样
[32:15] The people are mostly too old 那帮人基本都老到
[32:17] and tired to bother with the getting laid part. 不屑于找人打炮了
[32:22] You make music, Riley, 你在创作音乐 莱丽
[32:24] and for a moment, people forget the troubles in their lives. 在你表演的时候 人们忘记了生活中的烦恼
[32:27] It’s no small thing. I’m very proud of you. 这不是不值一提的小事 我为你骄傲
[32:31] Thanks, papa. 谢谢 爸爸
[32:33] I have to get to rehearsal. 我得去排练了
[32:36] If you need to go out, Sven is next door, 要是你要出去 斯文就在隔壁
[32:39] and he can drive you anywhere. 你想去哪儿他都可以送你
[32:40] I thought he would be out on his boat. 我以为他会乘船出海呢
[32:42] He heard you were coming, dropped everything. 他听说你要回来 事情推掉了
[32:46] I told Sven I don’t care if anybody shows up tomorrow, 我告诉斯文明天来不来人都无所谓
[32:49] as long as my daughter’s there. 只要我女儿在就好
[32:55] I’ll see you, honey. Bye-bye. 明天见 亲爱的
[32:58] – Bye, sweetheart. – Bye, Papa. -再见 宝贝 -再见 爸爸
[33:04] You should not have come back. 你不该回来
[33:16] I was always afraid as a child. 我小时候总是很害怕
[33:19] I couldn’t sleep if the light was off or if it was too quiet. 要是关了灯或者太安静 我就睡不着
[33:24] I don’t like the quiet. 我不喜欢安静
[33:27] I used to fall asleep in my father’s restaurant. 过去我总在爸爸的餐厅里睡着
[33:36] I’ve always hated being alone. 我也一直讨厌孤独
[33:41] It’s one of the reasons why I love the festival. 这也是我喜欢节日庆典的原因之一
[34:14] Mommy! 妈妈
[34:16] Papa! 爸爸
[34:22] Mommy! 妈妈
[34:24] Papa! 爸爸
[34:25] Come! This way! Come! 快来 这边 快来
[34:41] – Do you like this? Come on, here! – Yes! -喜欢吗 来这里 -喜欢
[34:50] Do you want to see what he sees? 想看看他眼里的世界吗
[34:53] What who sees? 谁眼里的世界
[34:55] Ganesha. 象神
[34:58] Come, come. 这边 快来
[35:08] Look there! 看那边
[35:48] It made me a believer. 那场景让我成了信徒
[35:51] But you’re a scientist. 但你是一名科学家
[35:54] I am. 没错
[35:56] My love for science doesn’t preclude my faith. 我对科学的热爱无法阻止我的信仰
[36:00] For me, science is another language we use 对我来说 科学就是用另一种语言
[36:02] to talk about the same miracles that faith talks about. 来阐述信仰所阐述的同一个奇迹
[36:08] But… one language makes sense, one doesn’t. 但是 一种有道理 另一种解释不清
[36:14] Sense? What, like quantum physics? 科学 比如量子物理学吗
[36:18] Like a particle that can be here and not here? 比如一颗微粒能不能存在吗
[36:21] Or sense like gravity? 比如地心引力吗
[36:26] A force that no one knows why exists. 无人知晓为何存在的力
[36:31] Only that if it didn’t exist… 如果它不存在
[36:38] if there wasn’t this mysterious attraction… 如果没有这种神秘的吸引力
[36:46] this pull between objects… 物体之间的引力
[36:52] then none of this would exist either. 那这一切就都不复存在
[36:58] Thank God for gravity. 感谢地心引力
[37:01] Exactly. 没错
[37:05] Hey, Wolfie. Where the fuck are you? 沃夫 你他妈跑哪去了
[37:07] What? 怎么了
[37:12] – I heard from Abraham. – And? -我刚收到亚伯拉罕的消息 -怎么了
[37:16] He’ll take the rest of the diamonds. 他要收走剩下所有的钻石
[37:18] When? 什么时候
[37:20] I don’t know, but we’re going to be fucking rich! 我也不知道 但我们马上就要富得流油了
[37:24] – Hey! This is great fucking news! – It is. -这可真他妈是个好消息 -没错
[37:28] So why do you look like someone took a piss in your beer? 那你怎么看起来像是有人往你啤酒里尿尿了
[37:33] I’ve been thinking I want to get out of Berlin for a little while. 我一直在想 我打算暂时离开柏林一阵
[37:37] I need to take a trip. 我想出去旅行
[37:39] Where? 去哪
[37:42] India. 印度
[37:48] No, go around to the other side, 不 绕到另一边
[37:51] or the thread will break again. 不然线又要断了
[37:59] She’s coming. 她要来了
[38:16] See you outside, bitch. 外面见 婊子
[38:19] Or not. 或者不见
[38:29] Does this happen often? 这种事经常发生吗
[38:32] Only when the sun is out. 只有出太阳的时候会这样
[38:43] Don’t get into any trouble, Diana Prince. 别惹麻烦 戴安娜公主
[38:47] Mr. Kabaka wants to see you. 卡巴卡先生想要见你
[38:49] Dad’s here? 爸爸来了吗
[38:54] Dad, you came to pick me up! 爸爸 你来接我了呀
[38:57] How could I leave you alone on your birthday? 我怎么能让你一个人过生日呢
[38:59] I know you’re just pretending to forget. 我就知道你是假装忘记了
[39:01] Happy birthday. You could have told me. 生日快乐 你怎么不早告诉我
[39:04] You know I like my secrets. 你知道我喜欢保守秘密
[39:06] She is like her father. 就像她爸爸一样
[39:08] And now, I have a little surprise for you. 现在 我有个小惊喜要给你
[39:12] Come with us. 一起来吧
[39:32] – Morning, Whitney – Morning. -早 大明星 -早
[39:34] – What time’s call? – Ten minutes. -通告几点 -还有十分钟
[39:36] Oh, so you’re already late. 那你已经迟到了
[39:41] – Would you like to be a lot late? – Why? -你还想再多迟到会儿吗 -为什么
[39:43] Why? 还问为什么
[39:48] Who calls? 是谁啊
[39:52] This is what our relationship has come to? 我们之间的关系变成这样了吗
[39:54] Texting me from inside of the house? 就在房子里还要发短信给我
[39:58] I didn’t text you. 我没发短信给你啊
[40:01] Fuck. 操
[40:02] – Oh, Jesus. – What? -天呐 -怎么了
[40:06] Tell me this is a joke. 告诉我这只是个玩笑
[40:07] 丹妮艾拉·维拉斯奎兹 你操得爽就好 因为你完蛋了
[40:10] Oh, my God. 天呐
[40:13] The son of a bitch must have stole my phone. 那个混蛋肯定偷了我的手机
[40:15] You took pictures of us? 你拍了我们俩的照片
[40:17] You took pictures of us having sex? 你拍了我们俩做爱时的照片
[40:21] This could destroy my career, my whole life. 这会毁了我的演艺生涯 毁了我的人生
[40:25] I’m– I’m so sorry. 真的…对不起
[40:35] He could blackmail me. 他说不定会敲诈我
[40:37] – He’s gonna blackmail me. – No, no. No, no. I– -他要敲诈我了 -不不不 我…
[40:40] – We’ll figure this out. – No, I’m gonna talk to him. -我们一起想办法 -不 我去找他谈
[40:42] I’ll get the phone back, the pictures back, and everything. 我会拿回手机 拿回照片 拿回一切
[40:44] It’s my fault, and I’m gonna fix it. 都是我的错 我会处理好的
[40:47] I’m– I’m gonna fix it. 我…我会处理好的
[40:57] Fuck! 操
[41:01] You sure Metzger’s gonna be here? 你确定麦茨格会来这吗
[41:04] Reimbursement receipts show he comes in 报销单显示他每天这个时候
[41:05] for a coffee every day around this time. 都会来这买杯咖啡
[41:08] We are creatures of habit. 我们是习惯性动物
[41:14] Enter the creature. 动物来了
[41:17] Large non-fat latte. 大杯脱脂拿铁
[41:19] Right on time. 真准时
[41:25] What does that thing do again? 这玩意儿能干什么来着
[41:26] It uses its own network to 它能利用自带网络
[41:28] clone the phone that he’s using with this one. 把他用的手机克隆到这部手机上
[41:31] What if he doesn’t check his e-mail? 他要是没有查看邮件呢
[41:33] Have you ever not checked your e-mail while waiting for a coffee? 你等咖啡的时候难道不会去查看邮件吗
[41:40] I’m in. Downloading contacts, e-mails, 侵入了 正在下载通讯录 邮件
[41:42] calls, passwords. 最近来电 密码
[41:45] You are kinda like Robin Hood, aren’t you? 你果真有点像罗宾汉呀
[41:59] What’s he doing? 他在干什么
[42:02] What? 什么
[42:12] He looked scared. 他看上去很害怕
[42:13] Makes you wonder who was on the other end of that call. 让人想知道电话那头究竟是谁
[42:17] Contact list shows “Dr. Matheson”. 通讯录显示是”马西森博士”
[42:20] I know what you’re thinking. 我知道你在想什么
[42:22] I know that look. Don’t. Don’t do it, Robin. 我知道这幅表情 别这么做 罗宾
[42:28] Don’t, don’t, don’t– 别 别 别
[42:31] I thought we were clear. 我还以为我说得很清楚了
[42:34] Who is this? 你是谁
[42:36] Is this Nomi? 是诺米吗
[42:38] What? 怎么了
[42:39] I’m looking forward to meeting you. 我很期待与你会面
[42:42] What? Who was it? 怎么了 他是谁
[42:44] I don’t know, but he knew me. 我不知道 但他知道我
[42:47] Shit. 该死
[42:50] Metzger’s booked on the last flight to Chicago. 麦茨格订了去芝加哥的最后一班飞机
[42:53] OK, what does that mean? 好吧 这代表什么
[42:56] It means he’s not gonna be in his house tonight. 代表他今晚不会回自己家了
[42:58] You’re crazy, you know that? 你知道吗 你太疯狂了
[43:00] I have to get into his home network. 我必须要侵入他的家庭网络
[43:02] If these people know who I am, 要是这些人知道我是谁
[43:03] then we need to start figuring out who they are. 那我们也得调查清楚他们是谁
[43:09] WWNDD W-W-N-Double-D.
[43:12] What would Nancy Drew do? 神探南茜会怎么做[首字母]
[43:15] I sense a costume opportunity. 看来变装的机会来了
[43:30] They’re all yours. 都是你的了
[43:43] She likes you. 她很喜欢你
[43:45] She has a big heart. 她很博爱
[43:48] I would do anything for her. 我愿为她付出一切
[43:53] It’s the same with you and your mother, yes? 你和你妈之间也是这样吧
[43:59] Come with me. 跟我来
[44:04] This love… 这份爱
[44:05] my enemies would call a weakness, 被我的敌人称作弱点
[44:08] something to be exploited. 是值得利用之处
[44:10] I disagree. 我不同意
[44:12] I mean, these men, what do they hold in their hearts, huh? 这些人他们的心里装着些什么呢
[44:15] Desire… 欲望
[44:17] lust… 渴求
[44:19] greed. 贪婪
[44:22] But I ask… are these men willing to 但我想问问 这些人真的能
[44:25] go as far as you and I for what they believe? 向你我那样为了目标付出一切吗
[44:30] This one… 这个人
[44:35] This one I was grooming to be my number one runner. 我原本打算培养他成为我手下的头号毒贩
[44:38] Do you know what he did? 你知道他做了什么吗
[44:43] He watered down the drugs I gave him 他稀释了我分给他的毒品
[44:45] so he could double-up on the money. 这样他就能赚双倍的钱了
[44:48] My reputation is only as good as the products I sell. 我的声誉全都是靠我的货正才赢得的
[44:54] Mr. Kabaka, I– 卡巴卡先生 我…
[44:56] Am I willing to let my business perish, 难道我会愿意让我的生意被毁
[44:58] to let the life I’ve made for my daughter 让我为我女儿创造的生活
[45:00] be destroyed by greed and stupidity? 被贪婪和愚蠢毁了吗
[45:17] He understood the risk he was taking. 他明白他会承担多大的风险
[45:32] It worked! 居然有用
[45:33] You read that in a book? 你这是书上学到的吗
[45:35] The power of literature. 文学的力量
[45:45] Amazing. Do you know 好极了 你还知道
[45:46] what else I read in a Lee Child book? 我在李查德的书里学到了什么吗
[45:47] That you can use the crowbar as an alarm. 就是能用撬棍当警报器
[45:52] So if anyone pushes the door, we’ll hear it. 如果有人推开门 我们就能听到响动
[45:54] We make such a good team. 我们真是完美搭档
[45:56] Maybe Bug’s right and 也许巴格说得没错
[45:56] we should become a crime-fighting dynamic duo. 我们是该组个打击犯罪传奇组合
[45:59] I think we already are. 我们现在不就是了吗
[46:19] Zombie-making sure does pay well. 制作僵尸果然赚钱啊
[46:25] This is really weird. There’s almost nothing personal. 太奇怪了 上面基本没有什么私人文件
[46:28] This guy’s about as interesting as a mouthful of sawdust. 这这个人真是没意思
[46:33] He doesn’t even have any porn stashed away. 甚至都没有偷存黄片
[46:35] No porn? He is weird. 没有黄片 那绝对是怪胎
[46:38] Oh, my God! Nom! 天呐 小诺
[46:42] BFF’s with Cheney. 居然和切尼是至交
[46:45] He’s gotta be evil. 绝对很有问题
[46:56] He can’t be all bad. 他也不是彻头彻尾的坏人
[47:01] OK, just a couple more minutes, 再给我几分钟
[47:03] and I’ll have the entire hard drive copied. 我就把硬盘所有数据都复制下来了
[47:07] Come, come, come. 快进来 快进来
[47:09] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[47:15] – What happened? – I don’t know what happened. -发生什么了 -我不知道发生什么了
[47:18] Nothing happened. 什么都没发生
[47:19] It’s the nothing that has me worried. 就因为什么事都没有我才担心
[47:21] You went to see Abraham? 你去见亚伯拉罕了吗
[47:23] I did. Or at least I tried to. 对的 或是说我想去见的
[47:26] – We had a date. – He didn’t show? -我们约好了 -可他没来
[47:29] No. So I called. Nothing. 对 所以我打他电话 没人接
[47:33] Went by his shop. Closed up. Gone. 去了他的店 关门了 人早跑了
[47:37] Fuck! 操
[47:40] I’m thinking about your passage to India. 我在想你要去印度的事
[47:42] Maybe you need a Sherpa or something? 也许你找个向导什么的
[47:48] – Hello? – We’re closed! -你好 -我们关门了
[47:50] Please, please, can you help me? 求你了 帮帮我
[47:56] What would all the damsels do if I left the city? 我要是走了 这些少女们该怎么办
[48:58] Oh, my God, Nom! 天呐 小诺
[49:07] Hello? 有人吗
[49:09] Shit! It’s Metzger. 惨了 是麦茨格
[49:11] I’m calling the police. 我要报警了
[49:12] It’s not done. It’s not done yet. 还没复制完 还没复制完
[49:14] You better get out of here before they arrive. 最好在警察来之前乖乖出来
[49:23] Nomi. 诺米
[49:24] Hi, Dr. Metzger. 你好 麦茨格医生
[49:28] Whatever brought you here, 不管你是为了什么而来
[49:29] I’m happy to see that you had a… moment of sufficient clarity 我很庆幸看到你有片刻的清晰思维
[49:33] to seek me out to get the treatment that you… need. 来找到我给你进行你需要的…治疗
[49:37] It shows there’s still time to help you. 这说明现在救你还不晚
[49:39] I can have an ambulance here in five minutes. 我可以叫辆救护车 五分钟内到
[49:42] I’m not the one that’s gonna need an ambulance. 需要坐救护车的可不是我
[49:44] Go ahead, doc, make my day. 来啊 医生 让我爽一把
[49:47] You must be Amanita. 你肯定是阿曼妮塔
[49:49] What I am, doc, is your worst nightmare, 医生 我是你最可怕的噩梦
[49:51] unless you put that phone down. 除非你把手机放下
[49:53] You both are in a lot of trouble. 你们都惹上大麻烦了
[49:55] Yeah, well you’re about to get an eyeful of Mace 如果你不老实回答我的问题
[49:57] if you don’t start answering my questions. 我就让你满眼防狼喷雾
[49:59] We visited your little zombie prison in Nightingale’s. 我们看到你在奈廷格尔设的僵尸监狱了
[50:02] Yes… I know. 我知道你们去过
[50:04] I’m guessing that’s the reason my trip was canceled. 我想这就是我的行程被取消的原因
[50:07] Who canceled it? 谁取消的
[50:08] Was it Dr. Matheson? 是马西森博士吗
[50:13] How do you know that name? 你怎么知道这个名字的
[50:15] She jacked your phone. 她侵入了你的手机
[50:17] I called him. We had a little chat. 我打给他了 还聊了一会
[50:20] – Oh, no. – Who is he, doc? -惨了 -他是谁 医生
[50:25] What have you done? 你都干了什么
[50:27] Nomi. 诺米
[50:29] – Jonas? – You’ve gotta get out of here. -乔纳斯 -你得赶紧离开这里
[50:31] – Jonas? – Why? -乔纳斯 -为什么
[50:33] – He’s coming. – Is that Jonas Maliki? -他要来了 -是乔纳斯·马利基吗
[50:35] – Who? – Whispers. -谁 -低语者
[50:38] – Who is Whispers? – Oh, my God, you’ve killed us all. -谁是低语者 -天呐 你害死我们了
[50:45] He’s here. 他来了
[50:51] Niles? 奈尔斯
[51:01] Nomi! 诺米
[51:02] – Come on! Nom! – Wait, wait, wait! -快逃啊 小诺 -再等等
[51:04] Please, come on! Leave it! 快跑啊 别管这了
[51:17] – Help! Somebody help! Somebody! – Help! -救命啊 谁来救救我们 -救命啊
[51:19] Somebody help! 谁来救救我们
[51:21] – Help! – Help! -救命啊 -救命啊
[51:23] Please! 求你了
[51:25] Help us! Help us, please! 帮帮我们 求你了
[51:26] Hey doc, what’s going on? 医生 怎么回事
[51:46] Please! No. No! No! 求你了 别杀我
[51:49] No! No! 别杀我
超感猎杀

文章导航

Previous Post: 超感猎杀(Sense8)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 超感猎杀(Sense8)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

超感猎杀(Sense8)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E00
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E99

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号