| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [02:51] | This isn’t a fair fight. | 这不是场公平的较量 | 
| [02:52] | We need to level the playing field | 我们需要均衡实力 | 
| [02:54] | and that’s what this guy does. | 而这个人就是做这个的 | 
| [02:55] | And you trust him? | 你信任他吗 | 
| [02:57] | Because you were hackers together? | 就因为你们曾是一起工作的黑客 | 
| [02:59] | Because he got caught hacking the Pentagon | 因为他在战争时期黑入五角大楼时 | 
| [03:01] | during the war. | 被了抓个现行 | 
| [03:02] | Couldn’t have been very serious. | 不会很严重吧 | 
| [03:04] | – It was. – Then why isn’t he in jail? | -确实是 -那为什么他没进监狱 | 
| [03:07] | Because I took the fall for him. | 因为我替他认了罪 | 
| [03:17] | I was a juvenile. I had rich parents. | 我当时未成年 家境优越 | 
| [03:20] | I got off with community service. | 最后只被判承担社区服务 | 
| [03:26] | I never told you because | 我从没和你说过是因为 | 
| [03:27] | I didn’t think that I would ever have to revisit | 我从没想过有朝一日要 | 
| [03:30] | this part of my life. | 回首这段人生经历 | 
| [03:36] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [03:39] | Attention. | 囚犯注意 | 
| [03:49] | This is Prisoner 773. | 这是773号囚犯 | 
| [03:52] | Teach her the rules. | 教教她规矩 | 
| [03:59] | It is her. | 确实是她 | 
| [04:02] | Here he comes. | 他来了 | 
| [04:08] | – The embezzler. – You stole all of those investors’ money? | -那个贪污犯 -你挪用了所有投资者的钱 | 
| [04:14] | Shamed your father and brother. | 给你父亲和弟弟丢了脸 | 
| [04:16] | And almost destroyed their company. | 还差点搞垮了他们的公司 | 
| [04:24] | Well done. | 干得好 | 
| [04:33] | Hey, Bug. | 你好 巴格 | 
| [04:36] | Where’s Mike? | 迈克在哪儿 | 
| [04:39] | It’s me. I’m… Mike. | 是我 我就是迈克 | 
| [04:42] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼了 | 
| [04:44] | Fuck! | 我操 | 
| [04:47] | Right, totally forgot. I’m a fucking idiot. | 对啊 我都忘了 我真他妈白痴 | 
| [04:52] | ‘Course it’s you, buddy! | 当然是你 伙计 | 
| [04:57] | ‘Course it’s you. | 如假包换 | 
| [04:59] | Not you, like the old you, | 你变化真大啊 | 
| [05:01] | like a new, hot version of you. | 你现在可真性感 | 
| [05:04] | Shit, Mike. | 操 迈克 | 
| [05:07] | You’re a total fox! I would do you! I would. | 你就是个尤物啊 我会上你的 真的 | 
| [05:10] | I would totally– I mean not like, | 我绝对会 我是说 | 
| [05:13] | not in a degrading way, like that sounded, | 不是听起来那种下流的意思 | 
| [05:17] | but total compliment. | 我绝对是夸你 | 
| [05:18] | – Thank you. – Her name’s Nomi. | -谢谢你 -她叫诺米 | 
| [05:21] | OK. | 好吧 | 
| [05:23] | – Who’s this? – This is my girlfriend. | -这位是谁 -这是我女朋友 | 
| [05:27] | – Seriously? Shit! – Bug. | -真的吗 靠 -巴格 | 
| [05:31] | Right. | 好吧 | 
| [05:33] | Business. | 谈生意 | 
| [05:35] | Everything you need. | 你要的宝贝 | 
| [05:39] | Right here. | 都在这了 | 
| [05:40] | Hey, look, if you guys | 听着 如果你们 | 
| [05:41] | are startin’ some crime-fightin’ super-team | 想组建像霹雳娇娃那样 | 
| [05:44] | Charlie’s Angels shit, you count me in. | 伸张正义的战队 算我一个 | 
| [05:47] | OK. Let’s start you off with some switch hooks. | 好了 先给你看看叉簧 | 
| [05:50] | I need a candygram and a feedtrough | 我需要些给力的家伙 | 
| [05:52] | that’ll burrow through any firewall ever built. | 要能黑入任何防火墙的那种 | 
| [05:54] | Things are gettin’ exciting. | 事情变得好玩起来了 | 
| [05:57] | And how about a waterwitch? | 找水仪之类的有吗 | 
| [05:59] | No, but I do have… | 没有 不过我倒是有 | 
| [06:01] | A Ragemaster? | 信号发射器 | 
| [06:04] | That’s NSA grade. | 这可是国安局级别的设备 | 
| [06:06] | Serious hard-on when that showed up. | 这个一用 绝对嗨爆 | 
| [06:08] | Yeah. I know what you mean. | 是啊 我知道你的意思 | 
| [06:13] | Is all of this equipment illegal? | 这些设备都是非法的吗 | 
| [06:16] | Well, with this kind of technology, | 有了这些技术设备 | 
| [06:18] | legality is a bit of a moving target. | 想不违法有点困难 | 
| [06:22] | I figure justice is as justice does. | 我觉得所谓的正义只是相对的 | 
| [06:25] | If the government can use this shit to spy on us, | 如果政府用这玩意来监视我们 | 
| [06:28] | why shouldn’t we be able to spy on them? | 我们为什么不以彼之道还施彼身呢 | 
| [06:31] | Missed you, buddy. | 欢迎回来 伙计 | 
| [06:35] | I married my husband when I was 22 years old. | 我22岁时嫁给了我丈夫 | 
| [06:42] | I felt like I was a very lucky woman. | 我当时觉得自己是个很幸运的女人 | 
| [06:46] | Then he lost his job. | 然后他失业了 | 
| [06:50] | And he started drinking. | 开始酗酒 | 
| [06:53] | And then… beating me. | 再后来…开始打我 | 
| [06:58] | I could guess how bad | 当时我真是 | 
| [07:00] | the beating would be by the hands of the clock. | 觉得度日如年 | 
| [07:04] | Time was a source of terror. | 时间是恐惧的源头 | 
| [07:08] | But in here, | 但在这里 | 
| [07:10] | every moment spent free of that man is a gift. | 和他分开的每一秒对我来说都是上天的恩赐 | 
| [07:17] | But… why are you here? | 但是…你是怎么入狱的 | 
| [07:21] | Because I put rat poison | 因为我在他的饭里 | 
| [07:22] | in his bibimbap and killed the motherfucker. | 放了老鼠药 毒死了那个混蛋 | 
| [07:28] | She did her husband, too. | 她也杀了她丈夫 | 
| [07:32] | He was a bad man. | 他是个坏人 | 
| [07:36] | And you? | 你呢 | 
| [07:38] | I pushed my father’s wheelchair down an elevator shaft, | 我把我父亲连同他的轮椅 | 
| [07:42] | with him still in it. | 推下了电梯井 | 
| [07:46] | In this country, sometimes | 在这个国家 有时候 | 
| [07:48] | the only place you can find a brave and honest woman | 你只有在监狱里才能找到一个 | 
| [07:51] | is in prison. | 勇敢诚实的女人 | 
| [08:00] | You guys have been so good to me. | 你们一直对我很好 | 
| [08:03] | I just want to do something for you. | 我只是想为你们做点什么 | 
| [08:05] | Hernando, I know you’ve been dying to come to this restaurant | 赫南多 我知道自从上次利托谈到这里的食物后 | 
| [08:08] | ever since Lito talked about the food. | 你就一直想来这家餐厅 | 
| [08:10] | I saw you and your little emoticon sad face. | 我看到你脸上失望的表情了 | 
| [08:16] | But here you are… | 现在你们来了 | 
| [08:18] | out in the world, sitting next to each other. | 在世人面前 坐在一起 | 
| [08:24] | Come on! Let’s enjoy it. | 拜托 好好享受吧 | 
| [08:27] | This is not working, Daniela. | 这样不行 丹妮艾拉 | 
| [08:28] | We went to the wrestling thing together. | 我们一起去看了摔跤比赛啊 | 
| [08:30] | – It’s different. – Why? | -这不一样 -为什么 | 
| [08:33] | Because that was a guy thing, | 因为那是爷们的运动 | 
| [08:34] | and this is a romantic restaurant? | 而这是家浪漫的餐厅吗 | 
| [08:36] | Exactly. | 正是 | 
| [08:41] | You worry too much. | 你担心的太多了 | 
| [08:43] | This is totally working. | 这绝对不会有问题 | 
| [08:46] | If a photographer comes up or someone that wants an autograph, | 如果有摄影师来或什么人突然来要签名 | 
| [08:49] | all Hernando has to do is stand up and glower at them, | 赫南多只要站起身来 和他们怒目而视就行 | 
| [08:52] | and I guarantee everyone in this room | 我保证 餐厅里的所有人 | 
| [08:54] | will believe he’s your new bodyguard. | 都会以为他是你的新保镖 | 
| [08:56] | – I– I can glower. I– I can do that. – See? | -我可以怒视别人 我能做到 -看见没 | 
| [09:05] | Hi. Um… can we take a picture? | 你好 我们能照个相吗 | 
| [09:11] | I’m sorry, Mr. Rodriguez is busy. | 很抱歉 罗德里格斯先生正忙着呢 | 
| [09:13] | It’s OK. It’s OK. | 没事 没关系的 | 
| [09:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [09:23] | Thank you very much. | 太感谢了 | 
| [09:29] | – We have to go. – This is my fault. | -我们必须走了 -这是我的错 | 
| [09:31] | – It was my fault. – It isn’t your fault. | -是我不好 -不是你的错 | 
| [09:32] | – Relax. – Let’s go, please. | -放松点 -我们走吧 | 
| [09:38] | The man is eating. Leave him in peace, OK? | 这位先生正吃饭 不要打扰他好吗 | 
| [09:40] | Leave him in peace! | 别拍了好吗 | 
| [09:49] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 | 
| [09:52] | – How was it? – So good! | -刚才表现怎么样 -太棒了 | 
| [09:54] | I… I believed it. | 我都信了 | 
| [09:56] | I mean, I fully believed it. | 毫不怀疑 | 
| [09:59] | I believed it, too. | 我也信了 | 
| [10:21] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 | 
| [10:24] | Clouds! | 云 | 
| [10:26] | Look at them! So close. | 看啊 离我们那么近 | 
| [10:30] | Beautiful. | 真美 | 
| [10:34] | How amazing is this, huh? | 感觉真奇妙 | 
| [10:36] | I’ve never been on a plane. | 我从没坐过飞机 | 
| [10:38] | Hey, you are so lucky. | 你真幸运 | 
| [10:40] | No, I’m not lucky. | 不 我不幸运 | 
| [10:42] | Of course you are. You are flying, above clouds. | 当然幸运 你正在云上飞呢 | 
| [10:47] | Privileged, not lucky. | 这是权利 不是幸运 | 
| [10:51] | You are lucky ’cause you are still able to see your father. | 你是幸运的 因为你还能见到爸爸 | 
| [10:55] | That is something I dream about, but will never happen again. | 那是我梦寐以求的事 却永远无法实现 | 
| [11:00] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [11:03] | It’s OK. | 没关系 | 
| [11:05] | I lost my father, but I still have my mother. | 虽然没有了爸爸 但我还有妈妈 | 
| [11:11] | I wish I could see the world that simply. | 真希望我也能把世界看得那么简单 | 
| [11:13] | Riley, look out of the window. | 莱丽 你看窗外 | 
| [11:18] | Those are actual clouds. | 那是货真价实的云啊 | 
| [11:25] | But what if something terrible happens because of me going back? | 要是因为我回去 发生了可怕的事怎么办 | 
| [11:30] | What if something wonderful happens? Eh? | 也可能发生美好的事啊 | 
| [11:38] | First class, huh? It’s nice. | 这是头等舱吧 真不赖 | 
| [12:05] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [12:10] | Mr. Gonzalez! How are you doing? | 冈萨雷斯先生 你好啊 | 
| [12:14] | My new bodyguard, Hernando. | 我的新保镖 赫南多 | 
| [12:16] | My girlfriend, Daniela. | 我的女朋友 丹妮艾拉 | 
| [12:19] | You’ll be seeing a lot of them. | 你会经常见到他们的 | 
| [12:45] | *Riley, take my hand.* | *莱丽 牵着我的手* | 
| [12:49] | *Let’s travel several lands.* | *我们去周游* | 
| [12:52] | *Don’t cry, don’t raise your eyes.* | *不要哭 别蹙眉* | 
| [12:59] | *It’s only teenage wasteland.* | *这只是少年的荒原* | 
| [13:06] | *Teenage wisteland.* | *少年的荒原* | 
| [13:09] | Hi, Pop. | 爸爸 | 
| [13:15] | – I missed you so much. – I missed you, too. | -我很想你 -我也想你 | 
| [13:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [13:29] | OK, OK, you have to admit | 你们得承认 | 
| [13:31] | that was the best night out of your lives. | 今晚是你们人生中最快活的一晚 | 
| [13:33] | This, this was our first night out ever. | 这是我们第一次晚上一起出门 | 
| [13:37] | Ever. | 第一次 | 
| [13:38] | – Champagne. Orange juice. – Welcome home! | -香槟 橙汁 -欢迎回家 | 
| [13:43] | – Make you a drink? – What the fuck are you doing here? | -给你调杯酒吧 -操 你在这做什么 | 
| [13:46] | “The fuck”? | “操” | 
| [13:51] | The fuck is the reason that I’m here. | 我就是为了”操”来的 | 
| [13:53] | Lito, call the police. | 利托 报警 | 
| [13:59] | I know I’m the bad guy, | 我知道自己是坏人 | 
| [14:02] | that’s why I wore this mask. | 所以才戴了面具 | 
| [14:05] | But this is not the real me. | 但这不是真正的我 | 
| [14:15] | See? | 看见没 | 
| [14:17] | I’m not the bad guy. | 我不是坏人 | 
| [14:21] | I’m the sad guy. | 我是伤心人 | 
| [14:25] | – You’re drunk. – You’re gonna have to leave, Joaquin. | -你喝醉了 -离开这里 杰奎因 | 
| [14:29] | Enter the hero. The big hero. | 英雄来了 救美的英雄 | 
| [14:35] | The man every guy wants to be and every girl wants to fuck. | 所有男人的目标 所有女人的梦想床伴 | 
| [14:40] | Don’t touch him. | 别碰他 | 
| [14:42] | Oh. Who’s the tough guy? Huh? | 这个壮汉是谁 | 
| [14:45] | He’s my bodyguard, Joaquin. So, please. | 他是我的保镖 杰奎因 走吧 | 
| [14:48] | He just broke a photographer’s arm. | 他刚打断了一个狗仔的胳膊 | 
| [14:51] | There’s been enough violence for tonight. | 今晚的暴力够多了 | 
| [14:53] | That’s cool. Cool, cool. | 好吧 好吧 | 
| [14:56] | No violence. | 不来暴力的 | 
| [14:58] | I don’t want no violence. | 我也不想搞暴力 | 
| [15:01] | What do you want, Joaquin? | 你想干什么 杰奎因 | 
| [15:05] | I wanna know what I did wrong and what he did right, that’s all. | 我只想知道我做错了什么 他又做对了什么 | 
| [15:10] | For starters… Lito’s never hit me. | 首先 利托从来不打我 | 
| [15:13] | Wait, that’s not fair. | 等等 这不公平 | 
| [15:16] | This is Mexico. I am a man. | 这里是墨西哥 我是个男人 | 
| [15:18] | I was raised that way. | 大人从小就那么教我 | 
| [15:20] | You hit your woman to make her respect you. Fuck! | 只有打自己的女人 她们才会尊敬你 | 
| [15:23] | Well, Lito’s twice the man you’ll ever be! | 你永远不及利托的一半 | 
| [15:30] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [15:36] | Oh, fuck. I know. | 操 我知道 | 
| [15:39] | That’s why I’m here. | 那正是我来的原因 | 
| [15:42] | Why? | 什么原因 | 
| [15:45] | Because I want to see it for myself. | 因为我想亲眼见见 | 
| [15:48] | Wanna be a better footballer, | 想踢球技术进步 | 
| [15:49] | watch the best. | 就要向最好的球员学习 | 
| [15:51] | Wanna be a better baller… do the same. | 要想床上功夫进步 也是一样 | 
| [15:56] | What? | 什么 | 
| [16:04] | I wanna see you fuck her, Lito. | 我想看你操她 利托 | 
| [16:07] | Jesus Christ! | 老天啊 | 
| [16:08] | I know how it sounds, but please! | 我知道听起来很过分 但拜托了 | 
| [16:13] | Give the guy a break. | 给我个机会 | 
| [16:15] | You’re the better man. You won. | 你比我强 你赢了 | 
| [16:17] | You fucked her away from me. | 你技术比我好 把她抢走了 | 
| [16:22] | So I just thought maybe I could learn how to fuck her back, | 所以我想也许能跟你学两招把她赢回来 | 
| [16:26] | or at least how to fuck the next her away from someone else. | 或者至少能从别人身边抢个女朋友 | 
| [16:30] | That’s it. I’m calling the police. | 够了 我要报警 | 
| [16:31] | Oh, no, no. Please. No, wait! Hey! | 别 别 求你了 等等 | 
| [16:34] | Listen to me. Wait, Dani. Listen to me. | 听我说 等一下 丹妮 听我说 | 
| [16:39] | Leave it! Leave it! Get the fuck out of here! | 走开 别碰 你走开 | 
| [16:41] | – That’s it. – I don’t want to go. | -够了 -我不想走 | 
| [16:45] | I’m leaving, I’m leaving. Please. OK, I’m going. I’m going. | 好吧 我走 我走 | 
| [16:50] | Lito, fuck her in good health! | 利托 趁着健康赶紧操吧 | 
| [17:01] | My bodyguard. | 我的保镖 | 
| [17:06] | I’m feeling very Whitney Houston right now. | 我现在感觉自己就是惠特尼·休斯顿 | 
| [17:20] | Amanita never told me she was dating Robin Hood. | 阿曼妮塔从没告诉过我她在跟罗宾汉约会 | 
| [17:23] | Nom’s got this whole secret identity, Mom. | 小诺有个秘密身份 妈妈 | 
| [17:26] | Silicon Valley nerd by day, political hacktivist by night. | 白天是硅谷宅女 晚上化身政治黑客 | 
| [17:30] | – She tried to go straight– – Hey, I would never go straight. | -她曾想直面出击… -我绝不会变直 | 
| [17:33] | She tried to play by the rules, and they tried to lobotomize her. | 她曾想本分生活 他们却要切她的大脑 | 
| [17:40] | I’m sensing a bit of a negative vibe here. | 我感觉到一股负能量啊 | 
| [17:43] | You guys picking up on this? | 你们注意到了吗 | 
| [17:44] | Your Spidey sense tingling or something, 5-0? | 你的蜘蛛侠第六感来了吗 特遣队员 | 
| [17:48] | Maybe this wasn’t the most prudent decision. | 也许这不是个明智的决定 | 
| [17:50] | We’ll be all right. | 我们不会有事的 | 
| [17:51] | Y’all just need to be cool | 你们只需要淡定地在一边 | 
| [17:52] | and let me do the talkin’, a’ight? | 让我跟他们谈就行了 | 
| [17:53] | You know, I still can’t believe | 我还是难以相信 | 
| [17:55] | how you’re just taking this all in stride. | 你就这么接受了 | 
| [17:57] | If someone told me they were | 要是有人告诉我 | 
| [17:58] | hearing other people’s voices in their heads, | 他们在脑中能听到别人的声音 | 
| [18:01] | I’d be sure they slipped off their medication. | 我肯定会以为他们没吃药 | 
| [18:03] | Child of the ’60s. | 我是六十年代的孩子 | 
| [18:04] | If you didn’t hear voices at least once, | 要是你没出现过一次幻听 | 
| [18:06] | you were doing something wrong. | 肯定是你做错了什么事 | 
| [18:08] | You sure you got the right kid? | 你确定找对了人吗 | 
| [18:09] | I never seen him with your crew. | 我从没见他和你们在一起 | 
| [18:11] | That’s the point. He’s an eye. | 这就是重点 他是个眼线 | 
| [18:12] | You’re not supposed to see him, but he sees you. | 你不能看到他 他却在观察你 | 
| [18:15] | Like the man says, when you look into the ghetto… | 有句话说的好 要是盯上贫民窟 | 
| [18:19] | the ghetto looks back at you. | 贫民也会盯着你 | 
| [18:21] | There was a time when | 有一段时间 | 
| [18:22] | people who heard voices were considered saints. | 能幻听的人被当成是圣人 | 
| [18:24] | It wasn’t a sign of madness, it was a sign of the miraculous. | 那并不是疯癫的表现 而是奇迹的表现 | 
| [18:28] | Still is, as far as I’m concerned. | 我觉得现在也还是这样 | 
| [18:35] | Game time! You niggas are sweet! | 结束了 哥们你们都很屌啊 | 
| [18:53] | Oh, shit. | 该死 | 
| [18:56] | Ludicrous Lincoln. Fuck me. | 路迪卡斯·林肯 我操 | 
| [19:00] | Why’d it have to be Lincoln? | 为什么偏偏是他 | 
| [19:02] | You and Lincoln got history or somethin’? | 你和林肯有什么过节吗 | 
| [19:06] | My boy got all Romeo with the former Ms. Ludicrous. | 我这哥们跟他前任有过一段 | 
| [19:09] | Damn, Will! | 牛逼啊 威尔 | 
| [19:13] | When Nita was very young, | 妮塔还很小的时候 | 
| [19:14] | I took her to her first July 4th picnic, | 我带她去了她人生第一次国庆节聚会 | 
| [19:16] | and she got scared by the fireworks. | 她被烟火吓到了 | 
| [19:18] | Still hate ’em. | 现在仍旧讨厌 | 
| [19:19] | Why celebrate with symbols of war? | 为什么要用战争的象征来庆祝胜利 | 
| [19:21] | – Wars are always a failure. – Yes, honey. | -战争永远都是失败 -没错 宝贝 | 
| [19:25] | But she got frightened, | 总之她被吓到了 | 
| [19:26] | and before I knew it, she was gone. | 在我发现之前她已经走了 | 
| [19:28] | Lost. A million people around me. | 走丢了 我周围有上百万的人 | 
| [19:31] | I felt this panic starting to rise up, | 我感觉到恐慌从心头燃起 | 
| [19:34] | but before it hit, | 但在我彻底崩溃之前 | 
| [19:35] | I suddenly could hear her. | 我突然就能听到她了 | 
| [19:38] | Not her voice. | 不是她的呼喊 | 
| [19:40] | It was the sound that she used to make | 而是她以前靠在我胸口睡觉时 | 
| [19:42] | when she slept against my chest. | 她发出的声音 | 
| [19:46] | It was a… a feeling, or a vibration, | 是一种情感 一种共鸣 | 
| [19:50] | and I– I followed it straight to her. | 我就顺着这声音找到了她 | 
| [19:52] | Waffle cone stand. | 冰淇淋小店 | 
| [19:54] | I’m a simple girl. | 我可单纯了 | 
| [19:56] | No one believed me when I told them | 我跟别人说我怎么找到她的时候 | 
| [19:58] | how I found her, but it didn’t matter. | 没人相信我 不过这都没关系 | 
| [20:00] | I knew what had happened. | 我自己知道到底发生了什么 | 
| [20:02] | I’m one of those people who’s comfortable with the idea | 我是那种能够欣然接受这个世界上 | 
| [20:05] | that there’s more going on in this world that | 除了我们所理解的一切 | 
| [20:07] | we don’t understand than all the things that we do. | 还有许多我们未知的东西的人 | 
| [20:10] | Hey, you know I’m askin’ myself, | 我前面一直在问自己 | 
| [20:12] | can this be that Officer Gorski? | 这真是那位戈尔斯基警官吗 | 
| [20:16] | The very same Officer Gorski that tried to stick his pork | 正是那位想把自己肉棒插进老子小穴里的 | 
| [20:20] | – into my motherfuckin’ pussy? – OK– | -戈尔斯基警官 -够了 | 
| [20:22] | – Shut the fuck up, Officer Gorski! – Back the fuck up. | -闭嘴 戈尔斯基警官 -退后 | 
| [20:25] | Nah, man. Ludicrous, you gave me your word that you– | 不 路迪卡斯 你跟我说过你… | 
| [20:27] | Word don’t mean shit to this punk. | 我说的不适用于这个混蛋 | 
| [20:30] | Let’s all remember that he has somethin’ you want, | 我们都得记住 他有你想要的 | 
| [20:32] | you got somethin’ he want. C’mon, man. | 你有他想要的 别这样 | 
| [20:38] | You know the fundamental nature of the universe | 你知道这宇宙的基本法则 | 
| [20:40] | is not competition, Officer Gorski. | 不是竞争吗 戈尔斯基警官 | 
| [20:42] | No? What is it then? | 不是吗 那是什么 | 
| [20:46] | Commerce. | 交易 | 
| [20:49] | Find anything new on Metzger? | 麦茨格那有什么新进展吗 | 
| [20:51] | Checking his travel records, he has been all over the world. | 查了他的出行记录 发现他周游了世界 | 
| [20:55] | London, Istanbul, Switzerland, | 伦敦 伊斯坦布尔 瑞士 | 
| [20:57] | Seoul, and Iceland. | 首尔 还有冰岛 | 
| [20:59] | And these are his insurance records, | 这些是他的保险记录 | 
| [21:01] | basically his work history over the past year. | 基本上是过去一年的工作记录 | 
| [21:03] | You’re looking for the operation he was gonna do to you. | 你在查他要给你做的手术 | 
| [21:06] | Exactly. He’s performed it three times in the Bay area. | 没错 他在海湾地区做过三次 | 
| [21:10] | What happened to the patients? | 那些患者后来怎么样了 | 
| [21:14] | Two of them died. | 有两位死了 | 
| [21:17] | And the third? | 第三位呢 | 
| [21:19] | What is it you want? | 你想要什么 | 
| [21:20] | – Diplomatic immunity. – What? | -外交豁免权 -什么 | 
| [21:22] | We want you to leave us the fuck alone. | 我们想让你们他妈的别管我们 | 
| [21:25] | That includes your motherfuckin’ pork. | 也包括你那根肉棒 | 
| [21:28] | Fuck this shit. How about we haul you in right now | 去你丫的 我们现在就以 | 
| [21:29] | for obstructing a federal investigation? | 妨碍执行公务罪逮捕你如何 | 
| [21:31] | Nobody’s arresting anybody. | 我们谁都不逮捕 | 
| [21:34] | If the information is good… | 只要你消息准确 | 
| [21:39] | – Can I help you? – I’m here to see Niles Bolger. | -需要帮忙吗 -我想找奈尔斯·博格 | 
| [21:42] | – He’s a patient here. – And you are? | -他是这里的病人 -您是哪位 | 
| [21:44] | I’m his niece. | 我是他的侄女 | 
| [21:52] | 4K, show him. | 4K 给他看 | 
| [21:58] | All right. | 行 | 
| [22:00] | You saw the van pull up? | 你看到面包车停下了 | 
| [22:02] | I knew somethin’ was up. | 我知道有事 | 
| [22:03] | Smelled like the Feds. | 感觉像是政府的人 | 
| [22:04] | They pull anything out of the building? | 他们从大楼里带走了什么吗 | 
| [22:06] | Check it. | 你自个儿看 | 
| [22:09] | Who’s in the bag? | 袋子里装的谁 | 
| [22:11] | Still unidentified at this point. | 暂时还身份未知 | 
| [22:15] | – You get the license plates? – Of course I got the plates. | -你拍到车牌了吗 -那是必须的 | 
| [22:17] | What you think we are, amateur hour and shit? | 你以为我们干什么的 只刷新手任务吗 | 
| [22:22] | I’ll start a trace. | 我这就开始追踪 | 
| [22:26] | Oh, yeah. Scary dude. | 没错 这家伙可吓人了 | 
| [22:28] | The way he talked and everybody jumped, | 他说话的方式还有大家的反应 | 
| [22:30] | figured he was the big dog. | 估计他是个大人物 | 
| [22:32] | Hey, you know this dude, 5-0? | 你认识这人吗 警官 | 
| [22:53] | The procedure was performed by Dr. Metzger, right? | 手术是由麦茨格医生主刀的 对吧 | 
| [22:56] | Yes, Dr. Metzger personally handled Mr. Bolger. | 没错 麦茨格医生亲自负责的博格先生 | 
| [23:09] | Uncle Niles, it’s me, Nomi. | 奈尔斯叔叔 是我 诺米 | 
| [23:27] | No– Thank you. | 小诺… 谢谢你 | 
| [23:32] | Nom! | 小诺 | 
| [23:41] | Wha–? | 怎么 | 
| [23:47] | That could be me. | 我差点也成那样了 | 
| [23:50] | It’s not. You’re here. | 但你没有 你还好好的 | 
| [23:52] | Just promise me that no matter what you have to do, | 向我保证 不管你必须做出什么 | 
| [23:54] | you will not let that happen to me. | 都别让我变成那副样子 | 
| [23:59] | Promise? | 向我保证 | 
| [24:02] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [24:16] | I’m just saying that if | 我提前声明一下 | 
| [24:17] | our equipment was used in some sort of criminal act, | 要是我们的设备涉及到了犯罪行为 | 
| [24:19] | – clearly, we’re not responsible. – Clearly. | -我们很显然没有责任 -显然没有 | 
| [24:22] | We’ll need to know who rented this. | 我们只想知道谁租借过 | 
| [24:23] | Paperwork’s in the back office, | 文档都在后勤部门 | 
| [24:25] | but without some sort of warrant or something– | 可要是没有搜查令什么的 | 
| [24:27] | The warrant’s gonna go to your bosses. | 搜查令直接会交由你们老板 | 
| [24:28] | You probably have to file with corporate, too? Just to be thorough. | 但为了彻底 有搜查令你还得向公司总部报告吧 | 
| [24:32] | Trust me, man, you do not want that. | 相信我 你肯定不想那样 | 
| [24:33] | I’ll make a copy. Here it is. | 我去复印一份给你们 就是这辆 | 
| [24:36] | Can you open it, please? | 你能打开吗 | 
| [24:37] | They brought it back real clean. | 还回来的时候可干净了 | 
| [24:39] | Most thorough clean-up job I’ve ever seen. | 绝对是我见过的清洗得最彻底的 | 
| [24:41] | – Not a spot on it. – I’ll bet. | -一干二净 -可不是嘛 | 
| [24:52] | You OK? | 你没事吧 | 
| [24:55] | No, I’m good. | 我没事 | 
| [25:05] | From the day I decided to marry Rajan, | 自从我决定嫁给拉詹的那天起 | 
| [25:08] | you have been sending me… visions. | 你总是在给我一些…幻象 | 
| [25:12] | You sent me a vision of a woman taking her own life. | 一个女人吞枪了结自己的幻象 | 
| [25:17] | Visions of other people in distant places, even in prison, | 让我看见远方的人 甚至是罪犯 | 
| [25:21] | which could perhaps be a metaphor for my situation, | 也许那是对我如今处境的隐喻 | 
| [25:24] | intended for education and instruction. | 意在教育我 给我指示 | 
| [25:27] | But then, you sent me a vision of a man… | 但后来 你让我看见了一个男人 | 
| [25:33] | with a large… | 有一个很大的 | 
| [25:40] | trunk? | 家伙 | 
| [25:44] | A very large trunk. | 非常大的家伙 | 
| [25:48] | I am a little more than confused. | 所以我彻底凌乱了 | 
| [25:52] | But… I trust you, Ganesha. | 但我相信你 象神 | 
| [25:56] | So I know there must be | 所以我知道这些背后 | 
| [25:57] | some meaning to all of this that I cannot see. | 一定有某种我没有发现的意义 | 
| [26:00] | And I wish to see. I wish to understand. | 我希望明白 我希望理解 | 
| [26:06] | So help me, Ganesha. | 请帮帮我 象神 | 
| [26:08] | Help me see what it is I must do. | 请让我明白自己该怎么做 | 
| [26:11] | Gods don’t give a shit about us. | 神明根本不在乎我们 | 
| [26:17] | I speak from experience. | 这是经验之谈 | 
| [26:23] | – Why won’t you just leave me alone? – I tried. | -你怎么就不能放过我呢 -我试过了 | 
| [26:26] | Believe me, I try not to think of you, | 相信我 我试过不去想你 | 
| [26:28] | but every time, it brings me straight to you. | 但每次我却直接就想到了你 | 
| [26:35] | At least… | 至少 | 
| [26:38] | you’re wearing clothes. | 你穿上衣服了 | 
| [27:06] | It’s nice here. | 这里真好 | 
| [27:10] | The weather’s shit in Berlin. | 柏林的天气烂透了 | 
| [27:14] | It rains like this in Bombay… | 孟买的雨也差不多 | 
| [27:17] | but it’s not so cold there. | 但没这么冷 | 
| [27:31] | So tell me… does he ever help? | 告诉我 他帮过你吗 | 
| [27:36] | – What? – Your god. | -什么 -你的神明 | 
| [27:38] | – Oh. Of course. – How? | -当然了 -怎么帮你了 | 
| [27:41] | I asked him to stop my wedding, and he did. | 我请求他阻止婚礼 他做到了 | 
| [27:45] | You think he stopped your wedding? | 你觉得是他阻止了婚礼 | 
| [27:48] | Do you have a better explanation? | 不然你有更好的解释吗 | 
| [27:52] | So you think our connection… is a kind of miracle? | 所以你认为我们的这种联系 是奇迹吗 | 
| [28:00] | If I were trying to describe this feeling… | 要是让我描述这种感觉… | 
| [28:04] | the sensation of experiencing the warmth of the sun, | 一边沐浴在温暖阳光中 | 
| [28:08] | the smell of jasmine and marigold… | 闻着茉莉花和金盏花的芳香 | 
| [28:12] | while at the same time being | 与此同时 | 
| [28:14] | soaked by a downpour at an outdoor café… | 还在露天咖啡店里淋雨 | 
| [28:28] | the taste of strong coffee still in my mouth… | 咖啡的甘醇还留在嘴边 | 
| [28:35] | I would say that the word | 我得说 | 
| [28:36] | “Miracle” sounds particularly appropriate. | “奇迹”这个词尤其恰当 | 
| [28:42] | Wouldn’t you? | 你不这么觉得吗 | 
| [29:17] | You slept well? | 睡得好吗 | 
| [29:21] | Best sleep I had in a long time. | 很久以来最好的一觉了 | 
| [29:34] | – I made pancakes. – Yeah? | -我做了煎饼 -是吗 | 
| [30:05] | That boy is one of them. | 那个男孩是他们的人 | 
| [30:07] | He’s from Jaluo, the same as his father. | 和他父亲一样 来自哈罗 | 
| [30:10] | His father is dead. | 他父亲已经死了 | 
| [30:12] | Wh– Where do you want us to go? Where can we go? | 你让我们去哪儿 我们能去哪儿 | 
| [30:15] | Send him back then. | 那就送他回去 | 
| [30:17] | But he’s my son. | 可他是我儿子 | 
| [30:19] | He belongs with his own people. | 他应该和自己的族人在一起 | 
| [30:22] | It is best for everyone. | 这是为大家好 | 
| [30:30] | – Shiro! Please don’t do this. – Let her go. | -希罗 求你别这样 -让她走 | 
| [30:33] | God damn you. | 上帝诅咒你 | 
| [30:35] | God damn your tribes and your bad blood! | 诅咒你的部落和败坏的血统 | 
| [30:38] | You can all go to hell. | 你们都下地狱吧 | 
| [30:50] | During your time of stay, | 在你服刑期间 | 
| [30:51] | you will complete female vocational training. | 你要完成女性职业训练 | 
| [30:55] | Can you sew, Prisoner 773? | 你会缝纫吗 773号犯人 | 
| [30:58] | – No. – Did your mother neglect you? | -不会 -你妈妈都不管教你吗 | 
| [31:02] | My mother died. | 我妈死了 | 
| [31:07] | You are very lucky, 773. | 你很幸运 773号 | 
| [31:10] | Here, you’ll receive training. | 在这你会得到训练 | 
| [31:12] | Who will be her teacher? | 谁来教她 | 
| [31:13] | Volunteer? | 有自愿的吗 | 
| [31:17] | Or I will assign one. | 否则我就指派了 | 
| [31:20] | Pardon, ma’am. | 报告长官 | 
| [31:24] | I will be her teacher. | 我来教她 | 
| [31:26] | 773, move to this table. | 773号 你用这个工作台 | 
| [31:33] | – You know the rules. – Yes, thank you. | -你懂规矩 -是的 谢谢 | 
| [31:45] | You didn’t have to help me. | 你不用帮我的 | 
| [31:48] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [31:51] | Smells so good, Papa. | 好香啊 爸爸 | 
| [31:55] | – You’re not having one? – No, I ate hours ago. | -你不来一个吗 -不了 我吃过了 | 
| [31:59] | I wanted you to wake up smelling them, | 我本想让你闻着它的香味醒来 | 
| [32:00] | but you must have been really tired. | 但你肯定累坏了 | 
| [32:05] | I’ve been watching you on the Internet. | 我一直在网上关注你 | 
| [32:07] | You’ve had a lot of shows. Doing well. | 你参加过很多表演 你很出色 | 
| [32:09] | Oh, it’s nothing, just playing records for drunk people trying to get laid. | 那没什么 只是放放专辑让醉鬼们勾搭打炮 | 
| [32:14] | Playing Beethoven’s the same, you know. | 放贝多芬的曲子效果也是一样 | 
| [32:15] | The people are mostly too old | 那帮人基本都老到 | 
| [32:17] | and tired to bother with the getting laid part. | 不屑于找人打炮了 | 
| [32:22] | You make music, Riley, | 你在创作音乐 莱丽 | 
| [32:24] | and for a moment, people forget the troubles in their lives. | 在你表演的时候 人们忘记了生活中的烦恼 | 
| [32:27] | It’s no small thing. I’m very proud of you. | 这不是不值一提的小事 我为你骄傲 | 
| [32:31] | Thanks, papa. | 谢谢 爸爸 | 
| [32:33] | I have to get to rehearsal. | 我得去排练了 | 
| [32:36] | If you need to go out, Sven is next door, | 要是你要出去 斯文就在隔壁 | 
| [32:39] | and he can drive you anywhere. | 你想去哪儿他都可以送你 | 
| [32:40] | I thought he would be out on his boat. | 我以为他会乘船出海呢 | 
| [32:42] | He heard you were coming, dropped everything. | 他听说你要回来 事情推掉了 | 
| [32:46] | I told Sven I don’t care if anybody shows up tomorrow, | 我告诉斯文明天来不来人都无所谓 | 
| [32:49] | as long as my daughter’s there. | 只要我女儿在就好 | 
| [32:55] | I’ll see you, honey. Bye-bye. | 明天见 亲爱的 | 
| [32:58] | – Bye, sweetheart. – Bye, Papa. | -再见 宝贝 -再见 爸爸 | 
| [33:04] | You should not have come back. | 你不该回来 | 
| [33:16] | I was always afraid as a child. | 我小时候总是很害怕 | 
| [33:19] | I couldn’t sleep if the light was off or if it was too quiet. | 要是关了灯或者太安静 我就睡不着 | 
| [33:24] | I don’t like the quiet. | 我不喜欢安静 | 
| [33:27] | I used to fall asleep in my father’s restaurant. | 过去我总在爸爸的餐厅里睡着 | 
| [33:36] | I’ve always hated being alone. | 我也一直讨厌孤独 | 
| [33:41] | It’s one of the reasons why I love the festival. | 这也是我喜欢节日庆典的原因之一 | 
| [34:14] | Mommy! | 妈妈 | 
| [34:16] | Papa! | 爸爸 | 
| [34:22] | Mommy! | 妈妈 | 
| [34:24] | Papa! | 爸爸 | 
| [34:25] | Come! This way! Come! | 快来 这边 快来 | 
| [34:41] | – Do you like this? Come on, here! – Yes! | -喜欢吗 来这里 -喜欢 | 
| [34:50] | Do you want to see what he sees? | 想看看他眼里的世界吗 | 
| [34:53] | What who sees? | 谁眼里的世界 | 
| [34:55] | Ganesha. | 象神 | 
| [34:58] | Come, come. | 这边 快来 | 
| [35:08] | Look there! | 看那边 | 
| [35:48] | It made me a believer. | 那场景让我成了信徒 | 
| [35:51] | But you’re a scientist. | 但你是一名科学家 | 
| [35:54] | I am. | 没错 | 
| [35:56] | My love for science doesn’t preclude my faith. | 我对科学的热爱无法阻止我的信仰 | 
| [36:00] | For me, science is another language we use | 对我来说 科学就是用另一种语言 | 
| [36:02] | to talk about the same miracles that faith talks about. | 来阐述信仰所阐述的同一个奇迹 | 
| [36:08] | But… one language makes sense, one doesn’t. | 但是 一种有道理 另一种解释不清 | 
| [36:14] | Sense? What, like quantum physics? | 科学 比如量子物理学吗 | 
| [36:18] | Like a particle that can be here and not here? | 比如一颗微粒能不能存在吗 | 
| [36:21] | Or sense like gravity? | 比如地心引力吗 | 
| [36:26] | A force that no one knows why exists. | 无人知晓为何存在的力 | 
| [36:31] | Only that if it didn’t exist… | 如果它不存在 | 
| [36:38] | if there wasn’t this mysterious attraction… | 如果没有这种神秘的吸引力 | 
| [36:46] | this pull between objects… | 物体之间的引力 | 
| [36:52] | then none of this would exist either. | 那这一切就都不复存在 | 
| [36:58] | Thank God for gravity. | 感谢地心引力 | 
| [37:01] | Exactly. | 没错 | 
| [37:05] | Hey, Wolfie. Where the fuck are you? | 沃夫 你他妈跑哪去了 | 
| [37:07] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [37:12] | – I heard from Abraham. – And? | -我刚收到亚伯拉罕的消息 -怎么了 | 
| [37:16] | He’ll take the rest of the diamonds. | 他要收走剩下所有的钻石 | 
| [37:18] | When? | 什么时候 | 
| [37:20] | I don’t know, but we’re going to be fucking rich! | 我也不知道 但我们马上就要富得流油了 | 
| [37:24] | – Hey! This is great fucking news! – It is. | -这可真他妈是个好消息 -没错 | 
| [37:28] | So why do you look like someone took a piss in your beer? | 那你怎么看起来像是有人往你啤酒里尿尿了 | 
| [37:33] | I’ve been thinking I want to get out of Berlin for a little while. | 我一直在想 我打算暂时离开柏林一阵 | 
| [37:37] | I need to take a trip. | 我想出去旅行 | 
| [37:39] | Where? | 去哪 | 
| [37:42] | India. | 印度 | 
| [37:48] | No, go around to the other side, | 不 绕到另一边 | 
| [37:51] | or the thread will break again. | 不然线又要断了 | 
| [37:59] | She’s coming. | 她要来了 | 
| [38:16] | See you outside, bitch. | 外面见 婊子 | 
| [38:19] | Or not. | 或者不见 | 
| [38:29] | Does this happen often? | 这种事经常发生吗 | 
| [38:32] | Only when the sun is out. | 只有出太阳的时候会这样 | 
| [38:43] | Don’t get into any trouble, Diana Prince. | 别惹麻烦 戴安娜公主 | 
| [38:47] | Mr. Kabaka wants to see you. | 卡巴卡先生想要见你 | 
| [38:49] | Dad’s here? | 爸爸来了吗 | 
| [38:54] | Dad, you came to pick me up! | 爸爸 你来接我了呀 | 
| [38:57] | How could I leave you alone on your birthday? | 我怎么能让你一个人过生日呢 | 
| [38:59] | I know you’re just pretending to forget. | 我就知道你是假装忘记了 | 
| [39:01] | Happy birthday. You could have told me. | 生日快乐 你怎么不早告诉我 | 
| [39:04] | You know I like my secrets. | 你知道我喜欢保守秘密 | 
| [39:06] | She is like her father. | 就像她爸爸一样 | 
| [39:08] | And now, I have a little surprise for you. | 现在 我有个小惊喜要给你 | 
| [39:12] | Come with us. | 一起来吧 | 
| [39:32] | – Morning, Whitney – Morning. | -早 大明星 -早 | 
| [39:34] | – What time’s call? – Ten minutes. | -通告几点 -还有十分钟 | 
| [39:36] | Oh, so you’re already late. | 那你已经迟到了 | 
| [39:41] | – Would you like to be a lot late? – Why? | -你还想再多迟到会儿吗 -为什么 | 
| [39:43] | Why? | 还问为什么 | 
| [39:48] | Who calls? | 是谁啊 | 
| [39:52] | This is what our relationship has come to? | 我们之间的关系变成这样了吗 | 
| [39:54] | Texting me from inside of the house? | 就在房子里还要发短信给我 | 
| [39:58] | I didn’t text you. | 我没发短信给你啊 | 
| [40:01] | Fuck. | 操 | 
| [40:02] | – Oh, Jesus. – What? | -天呐 -怎么了 | 
| [40:06] | Tell me this is a joke. | 告诉我这只是个玩笑 | 
| [40:07] | 丹妮艾拉·维拉斯奎兹 你操得爽就好 因为你完蛋了 | |
| [40:10] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 | 
| [40:13] | The son of a bitch must have stole my phone. | 那个混蛋肯定偷了我的手机 | 
| [40:15] | You took pictures of us? | 你拍了我们俩的照片 | 
| [40:17] | You took pictures of us having sex? | 你拍了我们俩做爱时的照片 | 
| [40:21] | This could destroy my career, my whole life. | 这会毁了我的演艺生涯 毁了我的人生 | 
| [40:25] | I’m– I’m so sorry. | 真的…对不起 | 
| [40:35] | He could blackmail me. | 他说不定会敲诈我 | 
| [40:37] | – He’s gonna blackmail me. – No, no. No, no. I– | -他要敲诈我了 -不不不 我… | 
| [40:40] | – We’ll figure this out. – No, I’m gonna talk to him. | -我们一起想办法 -不 我去找他谈 | 
| [40:42] | I’ll get the phone back, the pictures back, and everything. | 我会拿回手机 拿回照片 拿回一切 | 
| [40:44] | It’s my fault, and I’m gonna fix it. | 都是我的错 我会处理好的 | 
| [40:47] | I’m– I’m gonna fix it. | 我…我会处理好的 | 
| [40:57] | Fuck! | 操 | 
| [41:01] | You sure Metzger’s gonna be here? | 你确定麦茨格会来这吗 | 
| [41:04] | Reimbursement receipts show he comes in | 报销单显示他每天这个时候 | 
| [41:05] | for a coffee every day around this time. | 都会来这买杯咖啡 | 
| [41:08] | We are creatures of habit. | 我们是习惯性动物 | 
| [41:14] | Enter the creature. | 动物来了 | 
| [41:17] | Large non-fat latte. | 大杯脱脂拿铁 | 
| [41:19] | Right on time. | 真准时 | 
| [41:25] | What does that thing do again? | 这玩意儿能干什么来着 | 
| [41:26] | It uses its own network to | 它能利用自带网络 | 
| [41:28] | clone the phone that he’s using with this one. | 把他用的手机克隆到这部手机上 | 
| [41:31] | What if he doesn’t check his e-mail? | 他要是没有查看邮件呢 | 
| [41:33] | Have you ever not checked your e-mail while waiting for a coffee? | 你等咖啡的时候难道不会去查看邮件吗 | 
| [41:40] | I’m in. Downloading contacts, e-mails, | 侵入了 正在下载通讯录 邮件 | 
| [41:42] | calls, passwords. | 最近来电 密码 | 
| [41:45] | You are kinda like Robin Hood, aren’t you? | 你果真有点像罗宾汉呀 | 
| [41:59] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 | 
| [42:02] | What? | 什么 | 
| [42:12] | He looked scared. | 他看上去很害怕 | 
| [42:13] | Makes you wonder who was on the other end of that call. | 让人想知道电话那头究竟是谁 | 
| [42:17] | Contact list shows “Dr. Matheson”. | 通讯录显示是”马西森博士” | 
| [42:20] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 | 
| [42:22] | I know that look. Don’t. Don’t do it, Robin. | 我知道这幅表情 别这么做 罗宾 | 
| [42:28] | Don’t, don’t, don’t– | 别 别 别 | 
| [42:31] | I thought we were clear. | 我还以为我说得很清楚了 | 
| [42:34] | Who is this? | 你是谁 | 
| [42:36] | Is this Nomi? | 是诺米吗 | 
| [42:38] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [42:39] | I’m looking forward to meeting you. | 我很期待与你会面 | 
| [42:42] | What? Who was it? | 怎么了 他是谁 | 
| [42:44] | I don’t know, but he knew me. | 我不知道 但他知道我 | 
| [42:47] | Shit. | 该死 | 
| [42:50] | Metzger’s booked on the last flight to Chicago. | 麦茨格订了去芝加哥的最后一班飞机 | 
| [42:53] | OK, what does that mean? | 好吧 这代表什么 | 
| [42:56] | It means he’s not gonna be in his house tonight. | 代表他今晚不会回自己家了 | 
| [42:58] | You’re crazy, you know that? | 你知道吗 你太疯狂了 | 
| [43:00] | I have to get into his home network. | 我必须要侵入他的家庭网络 | 
| [43:02] | If these people know who I am, | 要是这些人知道我是谁 | 
| [43:03] | then we need to start figuring out who they are. | 那我们也得调查清楚他们是谁 | 
| [43:09] | WWNDD W-W-N-Double-D. | |
| [43:12] | What would Nancy Drew do? | 神探南茜会怎么做[首字母] | 
| [43:15] | I sense a costume opportunity. | 看来变装的机会来了 | 
| [43:30] | They’re all yours. | 都是你的了 | 
| [43:43] | She likes you. | 她很喜欢你 | 
| [43:45] | She has a big heart. | 她很博爱 | 
| [43:48] | I would do anything for her. | 我愿为她付出一切 | 
| [43:53] | It’s the same with you and your mother, yes? | 你和你妈之间也是这样吧 | 
| [43:59] | Come with me. | 跟我来 | 
| [44:04] | This love… | 这份爱 | 
| [44:05] | my enemies would call a weakness, | 被我的敌人称作弱点 | 
| [44:08] | something to be exploited. | 是值得利用之处 | 
| [44:10] | I disagree. | 我不同意 | 
| [44:12] | I mean, these men, what do they hold in their hearts, huh? | 这些人他们的心里装着些什么呢 | 
| [44:15] | Desire… | 欲望 | 
| [44:17] | lust… | 渴求 | 
| [44:19] | greed. | 贪婪 | 
| [44:22] | But I ask… are these men willing to | 但我想问问 这些人真的能 | 
| [44:25] | go as far as you and I for what they believe? | 向你我那样为了目标付出一切吗 | 
| [44:30] | This one… | 这个人 | 
| [44:35] | This one I was grooming to be my number one runner. | 我原本打算培养他成为我手下的头号毒贩 | 
| [44:38] | Do you know what he did? | 你知道他做了什么吗 | 
| [44:43] | He watered down the drugs I gave him | 他稀释了我分给他的毒品 | 
| [44:45] | so he could double-up on the money. | 这样他就能赚双倍的钱了 | 
| [44:48] | My reputation is only as good as the products I sell. | 我的声誉全都是靠我的货正才赢得的 | 
| [44:54] | Mr. Kabaka, I– | 卡巴卡先生 我… | 
| [44:56] | Am I willing to let my business perish, | 难道我会愿意让我的生意被毁 | 
| [44:58] | to let the life I’ve made for my daughter | 让我为我女儿创造的生活 | 
| [45:00] | be destroyed by greed and stupidity? | 被贪婪和愚蠢毁了吗 | 
| [45:17] | He understood the risk he was taking. | 他明白他会承担多大的风险 | 
| [45:32] | It worked! | 居然有用 | 
| [45:33] | You read that in a book? | 你这是书上学到的吗 | 
| [45:35] | The power of literature. | 文学的力量 | 
| [45:45] | Amazing. Do you know | 好极了 你还知道 | 
| [45:46] | what else I read in a Lee Child book? | 我在李查德的书里学到了什么吗 | 
| [45:47] | That you can use the crowbar as an alarm. | 就是能用撬棍当警报器 | 
| [45:52] | So if anyone pushes the door, we’ll hear it. | 如果有人推开门 我们就能听到响动 | 
| [45:54] | We make such a good team. | 我们真是完美搭档 | 
| [45:56] | Maybe Bug’s right and | 也许巴格说得没错 | 
| [45:56] | we should become a crime-fighting dynamic duo. | 我们是该组个打击犯罪传奇组合 | 
| [45:59] | I think we already are. | 我们现在不就是了吗 | 
| [46:19] | Zombie-making sure does pay well. | 制作僵尸果然赚钱啊 | 
| [46:25] | This is really weird. There’s almost nothing personal. | 太奇怪了 上面基本没有什么私人文件 | 
| [46:28] | This guy’s about as interesting as a mouthful of sawdust. | 这这个人真是没意思 | 
| [46:33] | He doesn’t even have any porn stashed away. | 甚至都没有偷存黄片 | 
| [46:35] | No porn? He is weird. | 没有黄片 那绝对是怪胎 | 
| [46:38] | Oh, my God! Nom! | 天呐 小诺 | 
| [46:42] | BFF’s with Cheney. | 居然和切尼是至交 | 
| [46:45] | He’s gotta be evil. | 绝对很有问题 | 
| [46:56] | He can’t be all bad. | 他也不是彻头彻尾的坏人 | 
| [47:01] | OK, just a couple more minutes, | 再给我几分钟 | 
| [47:03] | and I’ll have the entire hard drive copied. | 我就把硬盘所有数据都复制下来了 | 
| [47:07] | Come, come, come. | 快进来 快进来 | 
| [47:09] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [47:15] | – What happened? – I don’t know what happened. | -发生什么了 -我不知道发生什么了 | 
| [47:18] | Nothing happened. | 什么都没发生 | 
| [47:19] | It’s the nothing that has me worried. | 就因为什么事都没有我才担心 | 
| [47:21] | You went to see Abraham? | 你去见亚伯拉罕了吗 | 
| [47:23] | I did. Or at least I tried to. | 对的 或是说我想去见的 | 
| [47:26] | – We had a date. – He didn’t show? | -我们约好了 -可他没来 | 
| [47:29] | No. So I called. Nothing. | 对 所以我打他电话 没人接 | 
| [47:33] | Went by his shop. Closed up. Gone. | 去了他的店 关门了 人早跑了 | 
| [47:37] | Fuck! | 操 | 
| [47:40] | I’m thinking about your passage to India. | 我在想你要去印度的事 | 
| [47:42] | Maybe you need a Sherpa or something? | 也许你找个向导什么的 | 
| [47:48] | – Hello? – We’re closed! | -你好 -我们关门了 | 
| [47:50] | Please, please, can you help me? | 求你了 帮帮我 | 
| [47:56] | What would all the damsels do if I left the city? | 我要是走了 这些少女们该怎么办 | 
| [48:58] | Oh, my God, Nom! | 天呐 小诺 | 
| [49:07] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [49:09] | Shit! It’s Metzger. | 惨了 是麦茨格 | 
| [49:11] | I’m calling the police. | 我要报警了 | 
| [49:12] | It’s not done. It’s not done yet. | 还没复制完 还没复制完 | 
| [49:14] | You better get out of here before they arrive. | 最好在警察来之前乖乖出来 | 
| [49:23] | Nomi. | 诺米 | 
| [49:24] | Hi, Dr. Metzger. | 你好 麦茨格医生 | 
| [49:28] | Whatever brought you here, | 不管你是为了什么而来 | 
| [49:29] | I’m happy to see that you had a… moment of sufficient clarity | 我很庆幸看到你有片刻的清晰思维 | 
| [49:33] | to seek me out to get the treatment that you… need. | 来找到我给你进行你需要的…治疗 | 
| [49:37] | It shows there’s still time to help you. | 这说明现在救你还不晚 | 
| [49:39] | I can have an ambulance here in five minutes. | 我可以叫辆救护车 五分钟内到 | 
| [49:42] | I’m not the one that’s gonna need an ambulance. | 需要坐救护车的可不是我 | 
| [49:44] | Go ahead, doc, make my day. | 来啊 医生 让我爽一把 | 
| [49:47] | You must be Amanita. | 你肯定是阿曼妮塔 | 
| [49:49] | What I am, doc, is your worst nightmare, | 医生 我是你最可怕的噩梦 | 
| [49:51] | unless you put that phone down. | 除非你把手机放下 | 
| [49:53] | You both are in a lot of trouble. | 你们都惹上大麻烦了 | 
| [49:55] | Yeah, well you’re about to get an eyeful of Mace | 如果你不老实回答我的问题 | 
| [49:57] | if you don’t start answering my questions. | 我就让你满眼防狼喷雾 | 
| [49:59] | We visited your little zombie prison in Nightingale’s. | 我们看到你在奈廷格尔设的僵尸监狱了 | 
| [50:02] | Yes… I know. | 我知道你们去过 | 
| [50:04] | I’m guessing that’s the reason my trip was canceled. | 我想这就是我的行程被取消的原因 | 
| [50:07] | Who canceled it? | 谁取消的 | 
| [50:08] | Was it Dr. Matheson? | 是马西森博士吗 | 
| [50:13] | How do you know that name? | 你怎么知道这个名字的 | 
| [50:15] | She jacked your phone. | 她侵入了你的手机 | 
| [50:17] | I called him. We had a little chat. | 我打给他了 还聊了一会 | 
| [50:20] | – Oh, no. – Who is he, doc? | -惨了 -他是谁 医生 | 
| [50:25] | What have you done? | 你都干了什么 | 
| [50:27] | Nomi. | 诺米 | 
| [50:29] | – Jonas? – You’ve gotta get out of here. | -乔纳斯 -你得赶紧离开这里 | 
| [50:31] | – Jonas? – Why? | -乔纳斯 -为什么 | 
| [50:33] | – He’s coming. – Is that Jonas Maliki? | -他要来了 -是乔纳斯·马利基吗 | 
| [50:35] | – Who? – Whispers. | -谁 -低语者 | 
| [50:38] | – Who is Whispers? – Oh, my God, you’ve killed us all. | -谁是低语者 -天呐 你害死我们了 | 
| [50:45] | He’s here. | 他来了 | 
| [50:51] | Niles? | 奈尔斯 | 
| [51:01] | Nomi! | 诺米 | 
| [51:02] | – Come on! Nom! – Wait, wait, wait! | -快逃啊 小诺 -再等等 | 
| [51:04] | Please, come on! Leave it! | 快跑啊 别管这了 | 
| [51:17] | – Help! Somebody help! Somebody! – Help! | -救命啊 谁来救救我们 -救命啊 | 
| [51:19] | Somebody help! | 谁来救救我们 | 
| [51:21] | – Help! – Help! | -救命啊 -救命啊 | 
| [51:23] | Please! | 求你了 | 
| [51:25] | Help us! Help us, please! | 帮帮我们 求你了 | 
| [51:26] | Hey doc, what’s going on? | 医生 怎么回事 | 
| [51:46] | Please! No. No! No! | 求你了 别杀我 | 
| [51:49] | No! No! | 别杀我 |