| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [02:17] | Do you know that feeling when you’re sitting in a movie theater | 有时候你坐在电影院里 | 
| [02:19] | and everyone’s laughing at something | 大家都在笑 你却找不到笑点 | 
| [02:21] | – and you just don’t get it? – Yeah. | -你知道那种感觉吗 -嗯 | 
| [02:24] | Like all the time. | 总是这样 | 
| [02:26] | This is where I’m at right now. | 我现在就是那种感觉 | 
| [02:30] | I’m sitting looking at the sunrise, the city, | 我坐在这里 看着日出 整个城市 | 
| [02:34] | and I’m wondering, how can something still look so beautiful | 我在想 经历了我们看到的那一切 | 
| [02:38] | after we saw what we saw? | 怎么还会有这么美的东西 | 
| [02:43] | It just doesn’t seem right. | 感觉如此诡异 | 
| [02:46] | No, it doesn’t. | 是啊 | 
| [03:31] | Are you all right, dear? | 你没事吧 亲爱的 | 
| [03:32] | – I need to use the ladies’ room. – Go on. | -我得去趟洗手间 -去吧 | 
| [04:03] | My God. | 天呐 | 
| [04:06] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 | 
| [04:14] | It was… my fault. | 是…我的错 | 
| [04:22] | I wanted to prove something. | 我想证明一件事 | 
| [04:23] | I wanted to change something that can’t be changed. | 我想改变无法改变的事 | 
| [04:27] | What? | 什么 | 
| [04:31] | The past. | 过去 | 
| [04:42] | – Hello? – It’s me. | -喂 -是我 | 
| [04:45] | Dani? | 丹妮 | 
| [04:49] | Daniela? | 丹妮艾拉 | 
| [04:51] | – Where are you? – I did it. | -你在哪 -我做到了 | 
| [04:54] | I got my phone back. Everything’s fine. I fixed it. | 我把手机要回来了 一切都没事了 我搞定了 | 
| [04:57] | How do you know? | 你怎么能确定 | 
| [04:58] | How do you know everything’s going to be fixed? | 你怎么知道都会没事了 | 
| [05:02] | It just is, all right? | 反正就是没事了 | 
| [05:05] | – Why are you whispering? – Is she coming back? | -你为什么这么小声说话 -她还回来吗 | 
| [05:07] | I just wanted you to know you don’t have to worry. | 我就是想告诉你 你不用担心 | 
| [05:10] | – Are you coming back? – I better go. | -你还回来吗 -我得挂了 | 
| [05:21] | What did she say? | 她怎么说的 | 
| [05:21] | She said everything’s going to be fine. | 她说一切都会没事的 | 
| [05:24] | She fixed it. | 她搞定了 | 
| [05:26] | She got the phone back. | 她拿回手机了 | 
| [05:29] | Is she still with him? | 她还在他那儿吗 | 
| [05:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [05:37] | But this is good news, isn’t it? | 但这是好消息吧 | 
| [06:11] | Is Jela home? | 杰拉在家吗 | 
| [06:12] | Fuck you! | 去你的 | 
| [06:14] | You are looking very well, Elena. | 你气色真好 埃琳娜 | 
| [06:16] | Shithead, it’s Motherfucker. | 蠢蛋 是混蛋 | 
| [06:18] | How do I tell them apart | 你把我所有的朋友 | 
| [06:19] | if you keep calling all my friends motherfuckers? | 都叫做混蛋 要我怎么区分啊 | 
| [06:22] | Oh, it’s this motherfucker. | 是你这个混蛋啊 | 
| [06:24] | Here. | 给 | 
| [06:37] | It’s the nicest thing a motherfucker’s done for me today. | 这是今天混蛋为我做的最好的事了 | 
| [06:46] | To the ancestors. | 敬祖先 | 
| [06:52] | You and Elena are not getting along? | 你和埃琳娜在吵架吗 | 
| [06:55] | You have money. What’s wrong? | 你有钱了 有什么问题 | 
| [06:57] | It’s me. She hates me being home. | 是我 她不喜欢我待在家 | 
| [07:02] | I can’t blame her. | 我不怪她 | 
| [07:04] | I’m a stallion, Capheus. | 我是匹公马 克普斯 | 
| [07:06] | I go a little crazy locked up in a barn. | 圈在马厩里会关出毛病的 | 
| [07:10] | Maybe it’s time to go back to work. | 那或许我们该回去工作了 | 
| [07:14] | Are you serious? | 真的吗 | 
| [07:17] | I realized today I cannot keep doing what I’m doing. | 我今天意识到我不能继续做我做的事了 | 
| [07:21] | I’ve not yet told Mr. Kabaka this. | 我还没跟卡巴卡先生说过 | 
| [07:23] | I’m not sure I know how to tell Mr. Kabaka this. | 我不知道要怎么跟卡巴卡先生说 | 
| [07:26] | But I cannot go back there again. | 但我不能再回去了 | 
| [07:30] | The matatu is our work, eh? | 开大巴是我们的工作 | 
| [07:34] | Real work. Clean work. | 真正的工作 干干净净的工作 | 
| [07:37] | You saved my life once again, my friend! | 你又救了我一命 我的朋友 | 
| [07:40] | Light of my life, I’m going back to work! | 我的生命之光 我要回去工作了 | 
| [07:43] | Is that true? | 真的吗 | 
| [07:47] | Thank you, Van Damme! | 谢谢你 云顿 | 
| [07:51] | Let’s go inside. | 我们进去吧 | 
| [07:53] | – Yeah, sure. – Come, come, come! | -好啊 -来吧 | 
| [07:57] | Oh, shit. | 该死 | 
| [08:03] | You’ll never have outside privilege if you continue teaching me. | 你老浪费时间教我 永远没法出去放风了 | 
| [08:07] | I rarely get to go out. | 我很少出去 | 
| [08:09] | But today looks beautiful. | 但今天天气好棒啊 | 
| [08:12] | It does. | 是啊 | 
| [08:14] | They let us paint outside. | 他们允许我们去外面画画 | 
| [08:16] | You like to paint? | 你喜欢画画 | 
| [08:18] | I don’t mind staying in. | 我不介意留在室内 | 
| [08:20] | Helping you makes time go quickly. | 帮你会让时间走得快点 | 
| [08:25] | Soo-Jin! | 秀珍 | 
| [08:31] | Why does she choose you? | 她为什么单欺负你 | 
| [08:34] | I’m fast. | 我做得快 | 
| [08:35] | I tried working more slowly once. | 我有次想磨洋工 | 
| [08:38] | That… | 结果 | 
| [08:40] | That did not work out very well. | 不是很好 | 
| [08:46] | Bitch! | 贱人 | 
| [08:47] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 | 
| [08:49] | That’s not done. | 那根本没完工 | 
| [08:51] | Pick that up! | 捡起来 | 
| [08:57] | Get back to your seat! | 回座位上去 | 
| [09:08] | My mother did not teach me to sew, | 我妈妈没教过我缝纫 | 
| [09:11] | but my father taught me business. | 但我爸爸教过我做生意 | 
| [09:14] | This is called “second mover advantage.” | 这叫”后进者优势” | 
| [09:17] | The second mouse enjoys the cheese. | 后来的老鼠能吃到奶酪 | 
| [09:21] | Today, you go outside. She sews. | 今天 你放风去 她留下 | 
| [09:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [09:29] | You’ve known him a long time. | 你认识他很久了 | 
| [09:34] | How did you meet? | 你们怎么认识的 | 
| [09:39] | Detention. | 留堂 | 
| [09:49] | Welcome to my office, newbie. Have a seat. | 欢迎来到我办公室 新人 坐吧 | 
| [10:03] | I’m Felix. | 我是菲利克斯 | 
| [10:07] | Wolfgang. | 沃夫冈 | 
| [10:09] | Wolfgang? | 沃夫冈 | 
| [10:12] | Nobody’s named Wolfgang. | 谁叫沃夫冈啊 | 
| [10:17] | OK… Wolfie. | 好吧 沃夫 | 
| [10:21] | – What are you in for? – Fighting. | -你为什么被留堂了 -打架 | 
| [10:24] | Cool. | 厉害 | 
| [10:28] | Where are you? | 你在哪 | 
| [10:30] | At the movies. | 在看电影 | 
| [10:33] | With my family. | 跟我家人一起 | 
| [10:35] | Makes sense. | 有道理 | 
| [10:36] | Why? | 什么意思 | 
| [10:39] | Felix loved the movies. | 菲利克斯特别喜欢看电影 | 
| [10:42] | We cut school to watch films all the time. | 我们经常翘课去看电影 | 
| [10:46] | No one will remember if we were good men or bad. | 没人会记住我们究竟是好人还是坏人 | 
| [10:50] | All that matters is that two stood against many. | 唯一重要的 是我们以少敌多 | 
| [10:53] | This film’s a masterpiece. | 这电影太经典了 | 
| [10:56] | So grant me one request. | 满足我的一个请求吧 | 
| [11:00] | Grant me revenge! | 让我复仇吧 | 
| [11:02] | And if you do not listen… then to hell with you! | 如果你不肯聆听 那就去你的吧 | 
| [11:19] | You finished! | 你做完了 | 
| [11:22] | I did. | 是啊 | 
| [11:24] | Thank you for teaching me. | 谢谢你教我 | 
| [11:26] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢你 | 
| [11:29] | This is our mural of happier times. | 这是我们的欢乐旧日壁画 | 
| [11:32] | I’m painting my three sisters. | 我在画我的三个妹妹 | 
| [11:36] | I miss them. | 我想她们 | 
| [11:39] | Do you miss your family? | 你想你的家人吗 | 
| [11:42] | No. | 不 | 
| [11:44] | I miss my dog. | 我想我的狗 | 
| [11:51] | You’re welcome to paint your dog. | 你可以把你的狗画下来 | 
| [11:55] | Or anything else. | 或者画点别的 | 
| [11:59] | Sometimes… it feels good to remember. | 有时候 回忆是件好事 | 
| [12:06] | I don’t know why he liked me. | 我不知道他为什么喜欢我 | 
| [12:09] | In those days, when we moved from East to West Berlin, | 那时候 我们从东柏林搬去了西柏林 | 
| [12:13] | I was the kid everyone hated. | 大家都讨厌我 | 
| [12:17] | Hey, you! Commie! | 你 共产党 | 
| [12:21] | Your shitty country is ruining ours. | 你的破国家要毁了我们国家了 | 
| [12:23] | Get the hell out! | 滚出去 | 
| [12:24] | You don’t belong here! | 你不属于这里 | 
| [12:27] | You better go. | 你还是走吧 | 
| [12:28] | – No! – Go! | -不 -走吧 | 
| [12:35] | My dad says you’re costing us billions in taxes. | 我爸爸说 你们害我们流失了数十亿税款 | 
| [12:38] | You’re going to start paying us back… now. | 你要马上 还债 | 
| [12:41] | Come and get it! | 来拿啊 | 
| [12:58] | “No one will remember if we are good men or bad!” | 没人会记住我们究竟是好人还是坏人 | 
| [13:04] | You’re dead! | 你死定了 | 
| [13:10] | “Only that two stood against many.” | 唯一重要的 是我们以少敌多 | 
| [13:15] | That was your childhood? | 你小时候就那样 | 
| [13:17] | No. | 不是 | 
| [13:19] | That was nothing… compared to my father. | 跟我父亲比 那根本不算什么 | 
| [13:25] | Life is simple, boys. | 生活很简单 孩子们 | 
| [13:32] | Life is just five things: | 生活只有五件事 | 
| [13:35] | eating, drinking, shitting, fucking… | 吃 喝 拉 操 | 
| [13:40] | and fighting for more. | 和争取更多 | 
| [13:51] | I didn’t say anything about crying. | 我没提到哭啊 | 
| [13:54] | Crying is for bitches. | 小婊子才哭呢 | 
| [14:00] | That what you are? | 你是小婊子吗 | 
| [14:03] | A little bitch? | 是吗 | 
| [14:11] | “Conan, what is best in life?” | “柯南 生活中最好的是什么” | 
| [14:15] | He’s crazy. | 他真是疯了 | 
| [14:20] | “To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you!” | “击碎你的敌人 看他们被撵跑” | 
| [14:29] | He would do anything for you. | 他愿为你做任何事 | 
| [14:33] | He’s my brother. | 他是我的好兄弟 | 
| [14:39] | And not by something as accidental as blood… | 而且不是血缘那种随机的兄弟 | 
| [14:43] | by something much stronger. | 我们有更强烈的联系 | 
| [14:47] | What? | 是什么 | 
| [14:52] | By choice. | 选择 | 
| [15:04] | Is that your mother and you? | 这是你和你妈妈吗 | 
| [15:07] | She took me to the Spring Festival. | 她带我去过春节 | 
| [15:09] | We had ice cream. | 我们吃冰淇淋 | 
| [15:14] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [15:17] | It was an accident. | 不小心的 | 
| [15:21] | I know people like you. | 我了解你这种人 | 
| [15:25] | You think you’re better than the rest of us. | 你觉得你比我们其他人强 | 
| [15:29] | Not better or worse, just different. | 没有优劣 只是不同 | 
| [15:33] | You got a smart mouth. | 挺会说话啊 | 
| [15:36] | Only if one assumes that | 除非你认为 | 
| [15:38] | a master’s in economics constitutes a smart mouth, | 经济学硕士算是会说话 | 
| [15:42] | as opposed to educated. | 而不是受过教育 | 
| [15:44] | Many educated people are quite stupid, | 很多受过教育的人 还是很笨的 | 
| [15:47] | and many stupid people like to start fights for no good reason | 很多笨的人 喜欢无缘无故滋事 | 
| [15:52] | on a truly beautiful day. | 尤其今天天气还这么好 | 
| [15:56] | Let us not ruin it. | 我们别破坏气氛了 | 
| [16:00] | Only thing I want to ruin is that smart mouth. | 我唯一想破的 就是你那张会说话的嘴 | 
| [16:13] | Stop fighting. I don’t want to hurt you. | 别打了 我不想伤害你 | 
| [17:30] | I was worried about you. | 我之前还在担心你 | 
| [17:33] | I’m OK. | 我没事 | 
| [17:36] | You still in London? | 你还在伦敦吗 | 
| [17:40] | I’m home. | 我回家了 | 
| [17:53] | This is where I grew up. | 我就在这里长大 | 
| [17:56] | Let me show you. | 我带你去看 | 
| [18:03] | This is the piano where my dad practices every morning. | 我爸爸每天早上就在这架钢琴上练习 | 
| [18:07] | When I was little, | 我小时候 | 
| [18:08] | I used to lay on this rug with my coloring book, | 会拿着涂色本躺在这张地毯上 | 
| [18:10] | listening to him. | 听他弹琴 | 
| [18:13] | When I think of the word “happy,” | 当我想到”快乐”这个词 | 
| [18:15] | that rug is the first thing that comes into my head. | 第一个想到的就是这张地毯 | 
| [18:18] | Your dad’s kind of a big deal, huh? | 你爸爸很厉害吧 | 
| [18:24] | Especially in Iceland. | 尤其是在冰岛 | 
| [18:27] | Icelanders really like it | 冰岛人特别喜欢 | 
| [18:27] | if you get famous somewhere else and then come back. | 在外扬名 然后回来的人 | 
| [18:31] | They respect you more that way. | 那样更会受人尊敬 | 
| [18:35] | Oh, is that your mom? | 这是你妈妈吗 | 
| [18:40] | She’s beautiful. | 她好美 | 
| [18:43] | She was. | [她生前]是啊 | 
| [18:46] | Oh, she passed away. | 她去世了吗 | 
| [18:50] | – Sorry. – Are you talking to me, honey? | -抱歉 -你在跟我说话吗 亲爱的 | 
| [18:53] | No, I was just talking to myself. | 不是 我自言自语呢 | 
| [18:56] | Here you go. | 给 | 
| [18:58] | – Still black with one sugar? – Thanks, Dad. | -还是黑咖啡一块糖吗 -谢谢 爸爸 | 
| [19:00] | That’s how I take my coffee, too. | 我也喜欢这么喝咖啡 | 
| [19:03] | – I’ve gotta go. – OK. | -我得走了 -好 | 
| [19:05] | You’re home. | 你回家了 | 
| [19:06] | Oh, I can’t believe it. | 真是难以置信 | 
| [19:09] | – See you tonight. – See you later. | -晚上见 -待会儿见 | 
| [19:12] | He seems like a nice man. | 他看上去人很好 | 
| [19:14] | He is. | 是啊 | 
| [19:18] | Why did you stay away so long? | 你为什么离开那么久 | 
| [19:23] | Oh, you don’t have to explain it. | 你不非得解释的 | 
| [19:24] | I ask way too many questions. Bad cop habit. | 我问太多问题了 警察坏习惯 | 
| [19:29] | A lot of things that are hard to talk about happened here. | 这里发生了很多难以启齿的事 | 
| [19:43] | We know what you did for Soo-Jin. | 我们知道你为秀珍做了什么 | 
| [20:38] | So, this is your home? | 这是你家吗 | 
| [20:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [20:42] | Yeah, it’s kinda small, you know? | 挺小的 | 
| [20:46] | Cops don’t get paid a lot. | 警察工资少 | 
| [20:48] | I like it. | 我喜欢 | 
| [20:52] | This is so cool. | 这好酷啊 | 
| [20:59] | You should come to America sometime. | 你有时间该来美国 | 
| [21:02] | Chicago’s got a great music scene. | 芝加哥的音乐气氛很棒 | 
| [21:04] | Uh, jazz, blues, house… | 爵士乐 布鲁斯 浩室音乐 | 
| [21:07] | I could show you around the city before you even got here. | 你不在这里我也可以带你到处转转 | 
| [21:09] | I could show you around Reykjavik. | 我可以带你参观雷克雅维克 | 
| [21:14] | So cool. | 太酷了 | 
| [21:16] | I want to see the volcano no one can pronounce the name of. | 我想看那座没人念得对名字的火山 | 
| [21:18] | Eyjafjallajokull? | 艾雅法拉火山吗 | 
| [21:21] | God bless you. | 上帝保佑你 | 
| [21:25] | Oh, my God, what is that? | 天呐 那是什么 | 
| [21:29] | You sleep here? | 你睡这里吗 | 
| [21:31] | You get used to it. | 慢慢就习惯了 | 
| [21:33] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 | 
| [23:04] | The fuck you doing, Gorski? | 你干什么呢 戈尔斯基 | 
| [23:12] | Everything is so much better now. | 现在一切都好多了 | 
| [23:14] | – Yes, so much better. – Uh, we spoke to the astrologer, | -是啊 好多了 -我们问过占星师 | 
| [23:18] | and he says that the horoscope for the new wedding date | 他说新婚期的星象 | 
| [23:21] | is even better than the last one. | 比之前那个还好 | 
| [23:23] | – The last one was not bad. – No, no, not bad. | -上个也不差 -是啊 | 
| [23:25] | – But this is better. – So much better. | -但这个更好 -好多了 | 
| [23:27] | Clearly, the gods wanted it this way. | 显然 这本就是神明的旨意 | 
| [23:31] | So, uh, you wish to use the temple of Ganesha? | 你想在象神神殿结婚对吗 | 
| [23:35] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [23:37] | Since I was a child, I have always felt a closeness to Ganesha, | 我从小就觉得跟象神很亲近 | 
| [23:41] | that he sees through my eyes and I see through his. | 我们能透过彼此的眼睛看世界 | 
| [24:11] | I can’t remember the last time | 我都不记得上次 | 
| [24:12] | I smelled your sukuma wiki and ugali. | 闻到你做甘蓝玉米是什么时候了 | 
| [24:16] | I’m feeling much better. | 我感觉好多了 | 
| [24:18] | But you are far too thin. | 但你太瘦了 | 
| [24:32] | It makes my heart sing to see you cooking again. | 看到你又开始做饭 我好开心 | 
| [24:37] | You were never good at hiding your emotions. | 你一向不会隐藏你的情绪 | 
| [24:44] | What is troubling you, my son? | 你有什么烦心事 孩子 | 
| [24:49] | This medicine… the man I was getting it from… | 你的药 给我药的那个人 | 
| [24:55] | I won’t be able to get it from him anymore. | 我今后没法再从他那儿拿药了 | 
| [25:04] | Troubles like this seem far less troubling on a full stomach. | 吃饱了 这种事就不那么愁人了 | 
| [25:13] | Family is so important. | 家庭很重要 | 
| [25:16] | – What do you want? – I had a family once. | -你想怎么样 -我也曾有个家庭 | 
| [25:19] | – Get out! – Capheus! | -出去 -克普斯 | 
| [25:21] | I had a sister. | 我本来有个妹妹 | 
| [25:25] | We were tight, like you and moms here. | 我们很要好 就像你和你妈 | 
| [25:28] | One day, me and Mr. Kabaka had a disagreement. | 有一天 我和卡巴卡先生产生了分歧 | 
| [25:33] | I came home and she’s lying there, | 我回到家 她就躺在那里 | 
| [25:35] | a wire around her throat, her scalp torn off. | 脖子上缠着断铁丝 头皮被剥掉 | 
| [25:43] | That’s what Mr. Silas Kabaka taught me. | 这就是塞拉斯·卡巴卡教会我的事 | 
| [25:48] | – Love ain’t nothing but a black hole. – No, no! | -爱就是一个黑洞 -不要 | 
| [25:57] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 | 
| [25:59] | Come on, hero. | 拜托 大英雄 | 
| [26:01] | What does every person on this planet want | 这世上 每一个被别人毁掉的人 | 
| [26:04] | whose life has been fucked up by another person? | 都想要什么 | 
| [26:07] | What the fuck do you think we want?! | 你觉得我们想要什么 | 
| [26:10] | What does he want? | 他想怎么样 | 
| [26:12] | And why here? | 为什么来这儿 | 
| [26:14] | Why did he want to meet here? | 他为什么想在这儿见 | 
| [26:16] | She said it was halfway. She wanted to make it easy. | 她说这是折中 她想让我们好办点 | 
| [26:18] | Oh, come on, Hernando. This is Joaquin. | 得了 赫南多 这可是杰奎因啊 | 
| [26:21] | He wanted us to meet in public. | 他想在公共场合见面 | 
| [26:23] | Maybe you should wait in the car. | 或许你还是回车上等着吧 | 
| [26:24] | I think I should wait in the car. | 我还是回车上等着吧 | 
| [26:25] | Yes. Yes. | 好啊 | 
| [26:47] | Dani… | 丹妮 | 
| [26:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [26:53] | Sorry it’s so late. | 抱歉这么晚 | 
| [26:55] | It’s the only time he could do it. | 他只有现在方便 | 
| [26:58] | It’s not a problem. | 没事的 | 
| [27:03] | – Are you OK? – I’m fine. I’m good. | -你没事吧 -我挺好的 | 
| [27:14] | He hit you. | 他打你了 | 
| [27:16] | We were… negotiating. | 我们当时 在商量 | 
| [27:19] | No, no. This is wrong. | 不不 这样不对 | 
| [27:21] | You cannot go back to that asshole– | 你不能回到那混蛋身边 | 
| [27:22] | I told that asshole | 我告诉那混蛋 | 
| [27:23] | I would marry him if he left you alone. | 如果他放过你们 我就嫁给他 | 
| [27:26] | What? | 什么 | 
| [27:29] | Lito! | 利托 | 
| [27:36] | Hernando, no. No, no, no, don’t worry about me. | 赫南多 别担心我 | 
| [27:38] | What? This is crazy. Come on! | 什么 这太疯狂了 拜托 | 
| [27:41] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [27:43] | We make choices… and life has a way of making us pay for them. | 我们做出选择 而生活总能让我们付出代价 | 
| [27:48] | That’s a line from The Price of Life is Death. | 这是《以死偿生》的台词 | 
| [27:52] | And you were so great in it. | 你演得那么好 | 
| [27:57] | The world is inspired by your movies, Lito, | 你的电影激励了世界 利托 | 
| [27:59] | and I want you to continue making them, OK? | 你要继续好好拍电影 好吗 | 
| [28:05] | Dani… | 丹妮 | 
| [28:07] | Hernando, I’ll be fine. | 赫南多 我不会有事的 | 
| [28:11] | If life has taught me anything, it’s that… | 如果说生活教会了我什么 那就是 | 
| [28:14] | I can take a punch. | 我抗打 | 
| [28:21] | Goodbye. | 再见 | 
| [28:23] | Don’t have too much fun without me. | 我不在 别闹得太疯了 | 
| [29:02] | What am I going to do? I don’t know. | 我要怎么办 我不知道 | 
| [29:03] | Yes, you do! | 你当然知道 | 
| [29:05] | You cannot give them the child. You know that! | 你不能把那孩子给他 你知道的 | 
| [29:09] | If I don’t, they will come back. | 那样他们还会回来 | 
| [29:11] | You’ve heard them. | 你听到了 | 
| [29:13] | That’s what men do, they make threats. | 他们就这样 威胁人 | 
| [29:17] | And you, more than anyone, | 而你最清楚 | 
| [29:18] | know they have the ability to carry those threats out. | 他们有能力实现威胁 | 
| [29:21] | And you, more than anyone… | 而你最清楚 | 
| [29:24] | you know that their threats and even their violence… | 他们的威胁 甚至暴力 | 
| [29:28] | cannot touch the things that matter. | 无法触动最重要的东西 | 
| [29:39] | Mama… | 妈妈 | 
| [29:42] | is it completely crazy to realize… | 这么想是不是疯了 | 
| [29:46] | even after gangsters have threatened your life… | 即便被黑帮威胁性命 | 
| [29:50] | how lucky you are? | 我还觉得自己很幸运 | 
| [29:56] | Not at all. | 不是 | 
| [30:03] | Not at all. | 完全不是 | 
| [30:15] | – Baby O’Riley! – Ah! Sven! | -小莱丽 -斯文 | 
| [30:19] | It’s been so long. | 好久不见 | 
| [30:19] | – Riley, it’s good to see you. – You, too. | -莱丽 见到你好高兴 -我也是 | 
| [30:27] | How’s the boat? | 你的船怎么样了 | 
| [30:30] | Uh, it creaks, it groans. Not as fast as it used to be. | 吱吱作响 不如以往快了 | 
| [30:36] | We have that in common. | 我也一样 | 
| [30:41] | Skoal. | 干杯 | 
| [30:45] | It’s so good to see you, Riley. | 见到你太好了 莱丽 | 
| [30:49] | For weeks, all your father’s talked about is you coming home. | 这几周 你爸爸成天说你回家的事 | 
| [30:51] | We’re all happy to have you back. | 你回来我们都很开心 | 
| [30:54] | It’s so nice to be back. | 能回来太棒了 | 
| [30:58] | This is your home, after all. | 这才是你的家 | 
| [31:01] | Born right there. | 你就生在那里 | 
| [31:04] | Ellen and I still laugh about that night. | 艾伦和我还会笑那晚的事 | 
| [31:08] | Gunnar won’t let me buy a new phone. | 加纳不让我买新电话 | 
| [31:10] | – He calls it the umbilicus. – Does it even work anymore? | -他管那叫肚脐 -还好用吗 | 
| [31:15] | I have a cousin in the highlands. | 我有个亲戚在高地 | 
| [31:17] | We have the last two rotaries in Iceland. | 我们拥有冰岛最后两台转盘式电话 | 
| [31:22] | – Is your dad coming over? – No, he’s practicing. | -你爸来吗 -他在彩排 | 
| [31:26] | Big day tomorrow. | 明天是大日子 | 
| [31:33] | Sven, you know I don’t drive anymore. | 斯文 我现在不开车了 | 
| [31:37] | Whenever, wherever, just knock on my door. | 随时乐意效劳 来找我就行 | 
| [31:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [31:53] | Don’t ask me how I know this, | 别问我怎么知道的 | 
| [31:55] | but that woman right there is Nomi Marks. | 那女人是诺米·马克斯 | 
| [31:57] | She was scheduled for a brain operation, she disappeared. | 她本安排要做一个脑部手术 但随即失踪 | 
| [32:00] | This is the federal BOLO for her. | 这是搜寻她的联邦通告 | 
| [32:03] | 通告 联调局寻找诺米·马克斯问话 | |
| [32:04] | And the guy she’s talking to is Niles Bolger. | 她在跟奈尔斯·博格说话 | 
| [32:07] | He had the same brain operation two years ago. | 他两年前做了一样的脑部手术 | 
| [32:09] | He’s now living as a complete vegetable at Nightingale’s, | 现在在奈廷格尔医院住院 完全成了植物人 | 
| [32:12] | until last night. | 直到昨晚 | 
| [32:14] | Do I even want to know how you’re accessing this shit? | 我想知道你是怎么找到这些资料的吗 | 
| [32:16] | I used my dad’s old captain’s clearance for the requisition. | 我用我爸以前的警监权限调出了记录 | 
| [32:19] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 | 
| [32:22] | Yesterday, Bolger receives a package. | 昨天 博格收到一个包裹 | 
| [32:24] | The FedEx guy doesn’t know what to do with it. | 联邦快递的人都不知道该怎么办 | 
| [32:26] | I know what you’re gonna do. You’re gonna bury us with this. | 我知道你会怎么做 你会坑死我们 | 
| [32:29] | Watch this. | 看着 | 
| [32:36] | Last night, | 昨晚 | 
| [32:37] | a guy who couldn’t drink from a coffee cup without drooling | 一个原本喝杯咖啡都会流哈喇子的人 | 
| [32:39] | went on a shooting spree. | 突然去疯狂枪杀人 | 
| [32:41] | One of the people he killed before eating his own gun | 他吞枪自尽前杀的人之一 | 
| [32:43] | is the doctor who performed the surgery on him, | 正是给他做了手术的那个医生 | 
| [32:45] | and was scheduled to do the exact same thing to Nomi Marks. | 而他本来安排要对诺米·马克斯做一样的手术 | 
| [32:49] | OK, if this was an episode of CSI, I’m hooked, | 如果这是《犯罪现场调查》 那我感兴趣 | 
| [32:52] | but cut to the goddamn chase | 但直说吧 | 
| [32:53] | and tell me what the fuck this has to do with us. | 告诉我这跟我们有什么关系 | 
| [32:55] | The company that paid Dr. Metzger to perform those surgeries, | 付钱给麦茨格医生做这些手术的公司 | 
| [32:58] | that paid for the long-term care of Niles Bolger, | 他们也付钱长期护理奈尔斯·博格 | 
| [33:00] | is the exact same company that rented the white van | 他们还租了一辆白面包车 | 
| [33:03] | that made one of the most dangerous terrorists in America disappear. | 把全美最危险的恐怖分子变没了 | 
| [33:07] | And this company is called? | 这家公司叫什么 | 
| [33:09] | BPO, the Biologic Preservation Organization. | BPO 生物保护组织 | 
| [33:12] | “A multi-national research group studying the human genome | 多国研究组织 研究人类基因组 | 
| [33:16] | in the search for positive and consequential mutations.” | 以寻找积极重要的变异 | 
| [33:20] | Well, that doesn’t sound sinister at all. | 听上去完全没问题嘛 | 
| [33:22] | These guys are seriously funded. | 这些人资金雄厚 | 
| [33:24] | I’m finding embeds to DARPA, | 跟美国国防部高级研究计划局 | 
| [33:25] | the World Science Foundation, the WHO– | 世界科学基金会 世界卫生组织都有关系 | 
| [33:28] | How are you able to access their financial records? | 你怎么查看他们的财务记录的 | 
| [33:33] | You’re the guy that helped me get out of the hospital. | 你是帮我逃离医院的那个人 | 
| [33:36] | – That’s right. – What guy? | -是啊 -什么人 | 
| [33:39] | He’s standing right there and he’s a cop. | 他就站在那里 是个警察 | 
| [33:42] | Chicago PD. A lot of that stuff is illegal. | 芝加哥警察 这都是违法的 | 
| [33:45] | So is using your father’s clearance codes | 用你父亲的权限密码 | 
| [33:46] | to access federal security information. | 查看联邦秘密信息也是违法的 | 
| [33:49] | How did you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 | 
| [33:50] | Know what? | 知道什么 | 
| [33:53] | I’m not sure. | 我也不知道 | 
| [33:54] | OK, you’ve having a conversation with a cop in Chicago right now? | 你正在跟一个芝加哥警察说话吗 | 
| [33:58] | Yeah, I guess I am. | 应该是的 | 
| [34:00] | Cool. | 好酷 | 
| [34:02] | FaceTime without a phone. | 不用手机就能视频聊天 | 
| [34:04] | I mean, not exactly. We can know things and feel things. | 也不算 我们还能知道 感知到些东西 | 
| [34:08] | She can’t hear you. | 她听不到你的 | 
| [34:10] | Who the fuck you talkin’ to, man? | 你跟谁说话呢 | 
| [34:12] | Noth– I’m just talking to myself. | 没事 我就自言自语呢 | 
| [34:14] | You were at the shooting last night? | 你昨晚在枪击现场 | 
| [34:17] | You’ve killed us all. | 你害死我们所有人了 | 
| [34:21] | The only reason they would do something like that | 他们会那么做肯定是因为 | 
| [34:23] | is if they felt threatened. | 觉得受到了威胁 | 
| [34:24] | That means we’re getting close. | 那么我们肯定接近了 | 
| [34:26] | It also means that if they have no problem killing their own people, | 也说明 如果他们丝毫不在乎杀自己人 | 
| [34:30] | then they’ll have no problem killing us. | 他们更不会在意杀我们了 | 
| [34:36] | Did you find anything on Metzger’s hard drive? | 你在麦茨格的硬盘上找到什么了吗 | 
| [34:39] | So you know about the hard drive, | 你知道硬盘的事 | 
| [34:40] | but you don’t know what’s on it? | 却不知道上面有什么 | 
| [34:42] | No one gave me a rule book here. | 我也不知道有什么规则 | 
| [34:43] | I’m just trying to go with it. | 我只是在跟着感觉走 | 
| [34:46] | Basically, they’ve been paying this guy a butt-load of money | 简单说 他们给了他很多钱 | 
| [34:49] | to fly all over the world and lobotomize people. | 让他全球到处跑 给人做额叶切除术 | 
| [34:52] | I think he hooked up with the company when– | 我觉得他跟这家公司搭上关系是在 | 
| [34:54] | When he was a medical student at the University of Chicago. | 他在芝加哥大学医学院上学时 | 
| [35:00] | – Mom! – That picture. | -妈妈 -那张照片 | 
| [35:01] | – Wait. – Coming. | -等等 -来了 | 
| [35:03] | – I know that guy. – How? | -我认识这家伙 -怎么会 | 
| [35:05] | When Bolger put the gun in his mouth, | 博格把枪塞进嘴里时 | 
| [35:08] | I saw a reflection in the mirror that wasn’t his. | 我在镜子里看到映出来的像不是博格 | 
| [35:13] | It was that guy. | 就是这人 | 
| [35:17] | I’m Dr. Friedmann. | 我是弗里德曼博士 | 
| [35:22] | Senior Officer with the Biologic Preservation Organization. | 生物保护组织高管 | 
| [35:25] | That voice… | 那声音 | 
| [35:27] | I know that voice. | 我听过 | 
| [35:28] | I thought Nomi was still in the hospital. | 诺米不是还在医院吗 | 
| [35:31] | I know you think you’re doing the right thing, | 我知道你以为你这样做是对的 | 
| [35:33] | trying to protect someone you care about, | 是想保护你在乎的人 | 
| [35:36] | but this woman has a terrible disease… | 但这女人患了重病 | 
| [35:38] | – It’s him! – Who? | -是他 -谁 | 
| [35:39] | It’s that guy. | 那家伙 | 
| [35:41] | He says that the guy at the door is that guy! | 他说门口的人就是这家伙 | 
| [35:43] | So, for your safety, we are putting you into protective custody. | 为了你自身安全 我们要保护性监禁你 | 
| [35:46] | – What? – Don’t look at him. | -什么 -别看他 | 
| [35:48] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [35:49] | Jonas told me that’s how he hunts. | 乔纳斯告诉我他就是这么找人的 | 
| [35:51] | I have a warrant to search these premises, | 我有搜查令 可以搜查这里 | 
| [35:53] | and if you interfere, you will be arrested and prosecuted | 如果你干涉 你会被起诉 | 
| [35:56] | – to the full extent of the law. – You’ve gotta go right now. | -检控 -你得赶快走 | 
| [35:58] | – You can’t do this. – Oh, yes, we can. | -你不能这么做 -我们可以 | 
| [36:01] | No! What are you doing? No! | 不 你干什么 别 | 
| [36:03] | What are you– No, wait! You can’t do this! | 你干什么 别 等等 你们不能这样 | 
| [36:07] | Amanita! Amanita! | 阿曼妮塔 阿曼妮塔 | 
| [36:10] | OK, out the window, over the balcony. | 从窗户爬出去 跳阳台 | 
| [36:13] | – The alley will take you to Corbett. – No. | -沿小巷能走到科比特 -不行 | 
| [36:14] | – You have to come with me. – No. You need time. | -你得一起来 -不 得给你争取时间 | 
| [36:16] | I’ll stall them. Go! | 我拖住他们 快走 | 
| [36:19] | Go, honey! Go! | 走吧 亲爱的 走 | 
| [36:26] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 | 
| [36:31] | Fuck. | 该死 | 
| [36:33] | Oh, my God. Neets. | 天呐 尼茨 | 
| [36:39] | Shit. | 该死 | 
| [36:40] | Is that you, Mom? | 是你吗 妈妈 | 
| [36:41] | I’m a federal agent. Open the door. | 我是联邦探员 开门 | 
| [36:43] | A federal agent? | 联邦探员 | 
| [36:44] | – Open the door, ma’am, now! – Uh… I’m, uh… | -马上 开门 女士 -我… | 
| [36:48] | kinda in the middle of something. | 我这边忙着呢 | 
| [36:53] | What the fuck? | 搞什么啊 | 
| [36:54] | I am changing my tampon, you fucking pervert! | 我换棉条呢 你个变态 | 
| [36:57] | Please come with me. | 请跟我走 | 
| [36:58] | Can I finish, or do you want this, too? | 能让我先换好吗 还是这个你也要带走 | 
| [37:02] | You want it? You want it? Fucking take it! | 要吗 要吗 拿走啊 | 
| [37:09] | – Get eyes on the back alley. – Copy that. | -后巷已经派人了 -收到 | 
| [37:25] | – Stop! Don’t move! – Oh, God. | -站住 别动 -天呐 | 
| [37:27] | Hands in the air! | 举起手来 | 
| [37:31] | Oh, my God. I don’t want to go back to the hospital. | 天呐 我不想回医院 | 
| [37:35] | Cop guy, where are you? | 警察哥哥 你在哪 | 
| [37:38] | – What are you looking for? – It’s the feds. They found her. | -你在找什么 -联调局 他们找到她了 | 
| [37:40] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 | 
| [37:41] | Gorski, the captain’s office, now! | 戈尔斯基 马上去警监办公室 | 
| [37:44] | We’ve got her. Back of the hill. | 我们找到她了 在山后 | 
| [37:46] | Someone, please help me. | 谁帮帮我啊 | 
| [37:50] | Stay calm. | 保持冷静 | 
| [37:51] | Are you in my head or are you here? | 你在我脑子里还是在这儿 | 
| [37:53] | I’m in Seoul. I was sleeping. | 我在首尔 我在睡觉 | 
| [37:56] | Ah, shit! | 我去 | 
| [37:57] | Get on your knees! | 跪下 | 
| [37:58] | – Who are you? – I’m Sun. | -你是谁 -我叫善 | 
| [38:00] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间自我介绍了 | 
| [38:01] | He’s gonna call for backup. | 他会叫支援 | 
| [38:03] | Backup on Corbett. | 科比特需要支援 | 
| [38:04] | This guy’s right-handed. He’s gonna go for your right wrist. | 他右利 他会去铐你右手腕 | 
| [38:07] | Now! | 动手 | 
| [38:18] | Throw the gun. | 扔掉枪 | 
| [38:21] | Get on the bike. | 骑自行车 | 
| [38:33] | Is there a problem, Captain? | 有什么事吗 警监 | 
| [38:36] | Shut the door. | 关门 | 
| [39:02] | Stop her! | 拦住她 | 
| [39:18] | I don’t know how to drive. | 我不会开车 | 
| [39:22] | I do. | 我会 | 
| [39:39] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 | 
| [39:40] | I saw this in Hard Target. | 我在《终极标靶》里看过 | 
| [39:42] | Jean-Claude attacked when everyone thought he was going to run. | 大家都以为尚格·云顿会逃跑 而他却选择出击 | 
| [39:59] | It worked better in the movie. | 电影里更顺利 | 
| [40:03] | Look, Gorski, this isn’t a movie or a fucking TV show. | 戈尔斯基 这不是拍电影或者电视剧 | 
| [40:07] | I gave you clear warning that if you didn’t follow orders, | 我警告过你 你不服从命令 | 
| [40:11] | – there would be consequences. – OK, but, can I explain? | -会有后果的 -好吧 但我能解释吗 | 
| [40:13] | I can explain, same way they explained it to me. | 我能解释 就像他们对我说的那样 | 
| [40:17] | You’re suspended without pay. | 你被无薪停职了 | 
| [40:19] | Captain. | 警监 | 
| [40:20] | Captain, you know that is not fair. | 警监 你知道这不公平 | 
| [40:24] | What the fuck you talkin’ about, Gorski? | 你说什么呢 戈尔斯基 | 
| [40:27] | Not fair? | 不公平 | 
| [40:28] | This is the real fuckin’ world. | 这是现实世界 | 
| [40:30] | Nothin’s fair. | 没什么事是公平的 | 
| [40:32] | Drop your badge, sign the paperwork, get the fuck out. | 留下警徽 签文件 然后滚蛋 | 
| [40:53] | It’s El Caído. | 是堕落蒂诺 | 
| [41:07] | You said he would come for you. | 你说过他会来找你 | 
| [41:10] | A man must never be judged by the length of his gun, | 评判男人的标准不该是他的枪长 | 
| [41:14] | or the size of his fortune. | 或财富的多少 | 
| [41:21] | In the end, we’ll all be judged by the courage of our hearts. | 最终 衡量我们的 是内心的勇气 | 
| [41:35] | And cut! | 卡 | 
| [41:37] | Give me one more, please. The line! | 再来一次吧 那句台词 | 
| [41:39] | Lito, you’re beautiful. | 利托 你很完美 | 
| [41:41] | – You sure? – It’s great, we’re fine. | -真的吗 -很棒的 没问题 | 
| [41:43] | We have it, OK? | 搞定了 | 
| [41:45] | And your, uh… friend is here. | 你朋友来了 | 
| [41:52] | Oh, yeah. My bodyguard. Yeah. | 嗯 我的保镖 | 
| [42:03] | – Hello, Kala. – Papa-ji. | -卡拉 -伯父 | 
| [42:06] | – I had no idea you came to the temple. – I don’t. | -我不知道你也来拜神 -我不拜神 | 
| [42:09] | No, I came here to see you. | 我是来见你的 | 
| [42:11] | – Can I have a word with you? – Yes, of course. | -能跟你谈谈吗 -当然 | 
| [42:15] | I was considering | 我之前在考虑 | 
| [42:16] | our conversation about continuing the wedding as planned. | 我们说要按计划继续婚礼 | 
| [42:19] | It’s just that, uh, the events of the past few days | 最近几天发生的事 | 
| [42:22] | have led me to… reconsider things. | 让我重新考虑了一些事 | 
| [42:27] | – Reconsider? – Yes. | -重新考虑 -是的 | 
| [42:30] | You know, I don’t believe in gods and miracles. | 我不相信神明和奇迹 | 
| [42:33] | Our fates are governed by the choices that we make. | 我们的命运由自己的选择主宰 | 
| [42:36] | Others, of course, will argue that luck, | 其他人会说还有运气 | 
| [42:38] | good or bad, is a factor, but I disagree. | 好运或厄运 也是一定因素 但我不同意 | 
| [42:42] | Luck can only offer an opportunity. | 运气只会提供机会 | 
| [42:45] | But without the will to make the right choice, | 但如果不愿做出正确的选择 | 
| [42:48] | luck would be as meaningless as… | 运气就像 | 
| [42:51] | as that elephant-headed god. | 象神一样毫无意义 | 
| [42:53] | To me, the idea of praying to a god | 在我看来 向神祈祷 | 
| [42:56] | to somehow influence my own fate | 以期改变命运 | 
| [42:59] | is both primitive and terribly sad. | 既原始又可悲 | 
| [43:03] | I’m sorry, | 对不起 | 
| [43:04] | I don’t think this is the place to have this conversation. | 我觉得在这里说这些不妥 | 
| [43:11] | Something’s wrong? | 出什么事了吗 | 
| [43:20] | What is it? Is it Joaquin, right? | 怎么了 是杰奎因吗 | 
| [43:23] | – He’s gonna blackmail me. – No. | -他要勒索我 -不是 | 
| [43:25] | No, no, I haven’t heard from him. | 不是 我没收到过他的消息 | 
| [43:27] | Is it Daniela? | 是丹妮艾拉吗 | 
| [43:29] | In a way. | 算是吧 | 
| [43:32] | I guess, in a way, she reminded me | 在某种程度上 她让我记起了 | 
| [43:34] | of the things I had allowed myself to forget | 我因为太过爱你 | 
| [43:36] | because I feel so strongly about you. | 而让自己忘记的事 | 
| [43:40] | Hernando, your tone is scaring me. | 赫南多 你这口气让我害怕 | 
| [43:42] | What are you talking about? | 到底怎么了 | 
| [43:44] | I love you, Lito. | 我爱你 利托 | 
| [43:47] | I love you more than I have ever loved anyone in my life. | 我爱你胜过我这辈子爱过的任何其他人 | 
| [43:51] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [43:53] | But I can’t be with someone who allows someone else to be hurt | 但我不能跟一个为了保护自己事业 | 
| [43:56] | in order to protect their career. | 甘愿看别人受伤的人在一起 | 
| [44:00] | I wish it didn’t end this way. | 我真希望我们不是这样结束 | 
| [44:01] | It doesn’t end this way. | 不会这样结束 | 
| [44:03] | What are you talking about? This isn’t my fault. | 你说什么呢 那又不能怪我 | 
| [44:05] | Hernando, she did this to herself. She admitted it. | 赫南多 她是自己作死 她也承认了 | 
| [44:08] | You cannot leave me for that. This is not fair. | 你不能为这离开我 这不公平 | 
| [44:11] | – I know it’s not fair. – So what do you want me to do? | -我知道 -那你要我怎么做 | 
| [44:14] | You want me to throw my whole life down the toilet | 你要我为一个我根本不怎么了解的女人 | 
| [44:17] | because of a woman I barely know? | 毁了我自己的一生吗 | 
| [44:18] | I don’t know what you should do, Lito. | 我不知道你该做什么 利托 | 
| [44:21] | All I know is what I have to do. | 我只知道我该做什么 | 
| [44:26] | Are you gonna break up with me because of her? | 你要为她跟我分手吗 | 
| [44:28] | – No, it’s not her. – Then what? | -不 不是她 -那是为什么 | 
| [44:33] | “In the end… | 最终 | 
| [44:36] | we will all be judged by the courage of our hearts.” | 衡量我们的 是内心的勇气 | 
| [44:40] | It’s a stupid line from a stupid movie. | 不过是部破电影里的台词罢了 | 
| [44:42] | Hernando, please. | 赫南多 别这样 | 
| [44:46] | I’m sorry, Lito. | 对不起 利托 | 
| [44:51] | – Goodbye. – No, please, no. Please don’t leave me. | -再见 -不 求你 别离开我 | 
| [44:53] | Hernando. | 赫南多 | 
| [44:56] | Hernando. | 赫南多 | 
| [44:58] | Hernando! | 赫南多 | 
| [45:05] | Hernando, please don’t leave me, please. | 赫南多 求你别离开我 | 
| [45:13] | Here we go. Let’s shoot! | 好了 我们开拍吧 | 
| [45:20] | I was hoping that after our conversation is over, | 希望我们谈完 | 
| [45:23] | when you pray to your Ganesha, | 你再向象神祈祷时 | 
| [45:25] | he’ll also tell you | 他也会告诉你 | 
| [45:26] | that what you are going to do is the right thing to do. | 你要做的事 是正确的事 | 
| [45:30] | What I am going to do? | 我要做什么 | 
| [45:31] | You are going to call up my son | 你要打给我儿子 | 
| [45:33] | and you are going to tell him that you cannot marry him. | 告诉他你不能嫁给他 | 
| [45:36] | What? | 什么 | 
| [45:37] | You know in your heart that’s the right thing to do. | 你内心也知道 这才是正确的选择 | 
| [45:39] | I could see it in your eyes. | 我在你眼中能看出来 | 
| [45:41] | That’s why you stopped the wedding, | 这就是你打断了婚礼的原因 | 
| [45:42] | to keep yourself from committing this terrible mistake. | 避免让自己犯下这样的大错 | 
| [45:46] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 | 
| [45:47] | – That is not why I… – Of course… Of course it is true. | -我不是因为这个… -就是这样的 | 
| [45:49] | I- It was a mistake for both our parts. | 我们双方都错了 | 
| [45:52] | I should have never given my blessing. | 我就不该同意你们 | 
| [45:54] | But now, luck has given us another opportunity to correct it. | 但现在运气又给了我们一个机会 纠正错误 | 
| [45:58] | All we require is the will– | 我们只需要有意愿去做 | 
| [46:10] | No! | 不要 | 
| [46:11] | Help! | 救命 | 
| [46:20] | Help! | 救命 | 
| [46:24] | Papa-ji! | 伯父 | 
| [46:26] | Papa-ji! | 伯父 | 
| [46:27] | Papa-ji? | 伯父 | 
| [46:29] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命啊 | 
| [46:34] | Somebody! Help! | 快来人啊 救命啊 |