时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:21] | I remember the first time you sang with me. | 我还记得你第一次和我唱歌的时候 |
[03:25] | I don’t know why we sing such terrible things of children. | 我不知道我们为什么唱关于孩子的如此可怕的歌 |
[03:30] | Maybe we try to warn them of what’s to come. | 也许是因为我们想警告他们以后会发生什么 |
[03:36] | You’re not one of the Hidden People, are you? | 你不是神隐族的成员吧 |
[03:40] | If you mean an elf, no. | 如果你说的是精灵 不是 |
[03:52] | You’re like me. | 你跟我一样 |
[03:54] | Sensate. | 通感之人 |
[03:56] | Do you live here, in Iceland? | 你住在冰岛吗 |
[03:59] | I do. | 是的 |
[04:01] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[04:16] | Why didn’t you tell me the truth? | 你为什么不告诉我真相 |
[04:21] | I needed you to believe me. | 我需要让你相信我 |
[04:25] | I needed you to believe… that you weren’t safe here, | 我需要让你相信 你在这是不安全的 |
[04:29] | because you’re not. | 因为你真的不安全 |
[04:34] | There were two worlds. | 曾经有两个世界 |
[04:37] | I was living in… in two separate worlds. | 我曾生活在…两个不同的世界 |
[04:45] | Then… | 然后 |
[04:47] | And then somehow they crashed… into one another. | 不知怎么的它们坍缩成了一个世界 |
[04:56] | And now everything is dead. | 现在一切都死了 |
[05:03] | Another. | 再来一杯 |
[05:07] | So are we celebrating or mourning? | 那我们这是在庆祝还是哀悼 |
[05:19] | I’m celebrating. | 我在庆祝 |
[05:23] | I know how you feel. | 我知道你的感受 |
[05:28] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[05:31] | I mean… I don’t know what it’s like to be famous, but… | 我不知道出名是什么感觉 但是… |
[05:36] | I know what it’s like living two lives. | 但我知道分饰两角是什么感受 |
[05:43] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[05:46] | You’re an actor, right? | 你是个演员吧 |
[05:50] | – Yeah. – I knew it. | -是的 -我就知道 |
[05:53] | I saw you in that telenovela where you had an evil twin | 我看过你演的那个电视连续剧 里面有个 |
[05:56] | that was trying to take over your life, right? | 邪恶的双胞胎想取代你的人生 对吧 |
[06:00] | The Mirror Has No Heart. | 《镜本无心》 |
[06:02] | That’s it. | 就是那部 |
[06:04] | You were good in it and… bad. | 你在那里面亦正…亦邪 |
[06:10] | But… that’s what this is about, isn’t it? | 但是这部剧就想表达这个意思 对吧 |
[06:13] | The movie said something true about all of us, | 影片中有一些对我们的描述还是有道理的 |
[06:15] | that we all have this… other nature, this… secret self | 我们都有…另一种本性 隐藏的自我 |
[06:20] | that is capable of really beautiful and really terrible things. | 能够变得非常美好 也能变得非常邪恶 |
[06:30] | I, too, have a secret self. | 我也有个隐藏的自我 |
[06:34] | And right now… | 而现在 |
[06:36] | it really wants to take you to that bathroom over there | 他真的很想把你带到那边的洗手间 |
[06:39] | and do some… beautiful and terrible things to you. | 对你做一些…美好又邪恶的事 |
[06:49] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[06:52] | How can you possibly think that I could be like that? | 你怎么会认为我会是那种人 |
[07:01] | I’m not a faggot. | 我不是基佬 |
[07:06] | The Biologic Preservation Organization funds projects like the DNA census | 生物保护组织会资助例如DNA普查的项目 |
[07:11] | in order to track and hunt down any potential sensate. | 为了跟踪追查所有潜在的通感之人 |
[07:15] | Do you work for them? | 你是他们的人吗 |
[07:17] | I try to save the ones I can before they’re discovered. | 我试图在他们被发现之前拯救他们 |
[07:22] | Your mother brought you in | 你妈妈把你带来 |
[07:24] | to see if you have the genes | 想看看你身上有没有 |
[07:25] | for the same disease that was killing her. | 那种置她于死地的基因 |
[07:28] | And fortunately, I saw the report on you before anyone else did. | 幸运的是 我是第一个看到你的报告的人 |
[07:34] | You told a child she was hexed. | 你跟一个孩子说她被诅咒了 |
[07:40] | You made me believe that… I caused my mother’s death. | 你让我以为…是我害我母亲惨死 |
[07:45] | I’m sorry if I caused you unnecessary pain. | 很抱歉我给你造成了不必要的痛苦 |
[07:49] | Because of you, I believed | 就因为你 我还一直相信 |
[07:51] | that what happened in the mountains was my fault. | 发生在山上的事都是我的错 |
[07:56] | My intention was to protect you. | 我的本意是想保护你 |
[08:05] | You have children? | 你有孩子吗 |
[08:10] | – Never wanted them. – Why? | -根本不想要孩子 -为什么 |
[08:14] | Afraid they would be like me. | 我怕他们会跟我一样 |
[08:17] | Afraid they would be hunted… | 我怕他们会被人猎杀… |
[08:20] | that I would have to feel them die. | 而我不得不感受他们的死亡 |
[09:21] | Don’t look at him. | 别看他 |
[09:24] | That’s how he got me. | 他就是这么抓住我的 |
[09:26] | He knows you’re here. | 他知道你在这 |
[09:28] | Run! | 快跑 |
[09:33] | Look at me! Look at me! | 看着我 看着我 |
[09:44] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[10:13] | Hello, Will. | 你好 威尔 |
[10:16] | You knew what was happening. | 你知道当时发生的事 |
[10:22] | Why didn’t you help me? | 你为什么不帮我 |
[10:24] | I took terrible chances to protect you. | 为了保护你 我冒了很大的险 |
[10:28] | I felt your pain. | 我能感受到你的痛苦 |
[10:30] | I lived it. | 我体会到了 |
[10:33] | I called the rescue authorities. | 我通知了救援部门 |
[10:35] | If I hadn’t gotten involved, you’d be dead. | 要不是我插手 你早就死了 |
[10:44] | That’s what I wanted. | 那就是我想要的结果啊 |
[10:48] | To be dead. | 我想死 |
[10:51] | To be with them. | 想跟他们一起 |
[10:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:58] | When we lost one of our cluster, | 我们失去同族的一名成员时 |
[11:00] | I thought the pain would destroy me. | 我以为那种痛苦会摧毁我 |
[11:04] | But life holds onto you. | 但生命不放手 |
[11:08] | And sometimes, it finds a way to push back into your heart. | 有时候 它会想方设法再次回来 |
[11:13] | And if you’re lucky… it gives us another chance. | 如果你运气好 它就会再给你一次机会 |
[11:18] | And what if you don’t want another chance? | 如果你不想要第二次机会呢 |
[11:21] | If you didn’t, you wouldn’t have come looking for me. | 如果你不想要 你也不会来找我了 |
[11:26] | I wasn’t sure I’d be able to find you. | 我都不确定我能不能找到你 |
[11:28] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[11:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:36] | Not the poshest place I’ve been… | 我待过的地方中 这不算最奢华的 |
[11:39] | but not the worst either. | 但也不算最差的 |
[11:41] | – What are they doing to you? – Watching, measuring. | -他们在对你做什么 -观察 测量 |
[11:45] | Those cameras are recording this, | 那些摄像机在记录一切 |
[11:48] | so if I want to say anything I don’t want them to hear… | 所以如果我想说些不想让他们听到的东西 |
[11:51] | I have to come to you. | 就只能来找你 |
[11:54] | If you visit, you speak as a voice in my head. | 如果你来拜访我 你就像在我脑子里说话 |
[11:58] | But if I speak without visiting, | 但我如果不拜访就说话 |
[11:59] | it looks like I’m talking to myself. | 那就像是在自言自语 |
[12:01] | I figured that out the hard way. | 我好不容易才想明白的 |
[12:04] | We have to get you outta there. | 我们得把你救出来 |
[12:05] | I’ve been unconscious for so long, I could be anywhere. | 我已经昏迷了很久 根本不知道自己在哪 |
[12:10] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[12:12] | Right now, I have value to them. | 现在我对他们来说还有价值 |
[12:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:16] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[12:19] | Angelica didn’t believe in fault. | 安吉莉卡不相信什么错不错 |
[12:23] | She said it was the present | 她说那只是人们 |
[12:24] | understood by people looking backward. | 回头看时的感悟 |
[12:29] | We have to look forward. | 我们应该向前看 |
[12:31] | If we don’t, we won’t survive. | 不然我们没法活下来 |
[12:37] | And now that you know the truth… it’s time for me to go. | 现在你知道真相了 我也该走了 |
[12:44] | – Why? – Because you came back. | -为什么 -因为你回来了 |
[12:48] | And if they find you, you’re going to lead them straight to me. | 如果他们找到了你 就会通过你找到我 |
[12:58] | No, I won’t. | 不 我不会的 |
[13:01] | Accidents happen. | 总会有意外 |
[13:03] | You know that more than most. | 你比任何人都了解这一点 |
[13:05] | But I’ll be careful. | 但我会很小心 |
[13:07] | I’ve seen it happen so many times. | 我目睹过太多意外 |
[13:10] | One simple slip, then a hospital, | 一不小心就进了医院 |
[13:13] | and before you even understand the consequences, | 然后还没反应过来 |
[13:15] | you will be arrested. | 你就已经被逮捕了 |
[13:17] | I won’t tell anyone about you. | 我不会跟任何人提起你的 |
[13:19] | You won’t have a choice. | 这不由你来选择 |
[13:22] | They have ways… techniques of tracing the psycellium. | 他们有办法 追踪精神细胞体 |
[13:28] | Psycellium? | 精神细胞体 |
[13:29] | It’s kind of a psychic nervous system. | 这是一种精神神经系统 |
[13:32] | It connects us… | 将我们联接在一起 |
[13:36] | allows you to be here with me… or your cluster. | 让你能和我 或和你同族的人在一起 |
[13:40] | If you listen closely to it, you can hear it vibrating. | 如果你仔细听 就能听到它振动的声音 |
[13:45] | Here. | 在这 |
[13:46] | Listen with this, not with the mind. | 仔细用心听 不要想太多 |
[13:52] | Follow where the feeling takes you. | 跟着你自己的感觉走 |
[13:56] | I know all about BPO. | 我非常了解生物保护组织 |
[13:58] | I know how they’re funded, how they spend their money… | 我知道他们的资金是如何运转的 |
[14:03] | – This is just a start. – You work fast. | -这只是一个开端 -你动作很快嘛 |
[14:07] | I will find you. | 我会找到你的 |
[14:08] | There are more important things than me. | 还有比我更重要的事 |
[14:16] | Riley. | 莱丽 |
[14:17] | The girl from Iceland. | 冰岛的那个女孩 |
[14:20] | – Who are you talking to? – Jonas. | -你在和谁说话 -乔纳斯 |
[14:23] | – You found him? – He found me. | -你找到他了 -他找到了我 |
[14:28] | Is she with someone? | 她身边有别人吗 |
[14:31] | Are you alone? | 你是一个人吗 |
[14:34] | Her name is Yrsa. | 她叫雅桑 |
[14:38] | She’s like us. | 她跟我们一样 |
[14:40] | You like this girl, don’t you? | 你喜欢这姑娘对吧 |
[14:45] | You feel very connected to this boy. | 你觉得和这个男孩心意相通 |
[14:48] | I remember what it was like to first share | 我还记得第一次和别人分享 |
[14:49] | someone’s every thought and emotion. | 我所有感情和想法的感觉 |
[14:54] | This is very dangerous. | 这很危险 |
[14:56] | I was in love with Angelica from the moment our eyes touched. | 我和安吉莉卡眼神相触之时 我就爱上了她 |
[15:01] | Love inside a cluster is pathological. | 同族内部的爱是病态的 |
[15:05] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[15:08] | Sometimes. | 还行 |
[15:09] | Angelica believed a sensate experiences love in its purest form. | 安吉莉卡认为通感之人的爱是最为纯洁的 |
[15:15] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[15:19] | Sometimes. | 还行 |
[15:20] | Ask when he was born. | 问他是什么时候出生的 |
[15:23] | What? | 什么 |
[15:25] | His first birth, ask him. | 他第一次出生的日子 问他 |
[15:27] | She wants to know when your birthday is. | 她想知道你的生日是什么时候 |
[15:30] | August 8th. | 8月8日 |
[15:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:37] | That’s my birthday. | 我的生日也是那天 |
[15:40] | A cluster is always born on the same day? | 族群成员的生日都是同一天吗 |
[15:42] | However far across the world a cluster is scattered, | 不管族群成员分散在世界多么遥远的角落 |
[15:45] | the first breath they take, they take as one. | 他们是一同呼吸第一口新鲜空气 |
[15:48] | Love inside a cluster is the worst kind of narcissism. | 族群成员之间的爱是最恶劣的自恋行为 |
[15:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:55] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[15:58] | – I hope you can help Jonas. – Jonas? | -我希望你能帮上乔纳斯 -乔纳斯 |
[16:01] | Is that Jonas Maliki? | 是乔纳斯·马利基吗 |
[16:03] | – What’s Jonas’ last name? – Maliki. | -乔纳斯姓什么 -马利基 |
[16:09] | Get away from there! | 快离开那 |
[16:12] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[16:17] | Don’t let her stay in Iceland. | 别让她留在冰岛 |
[16:19] | A lot of genetic research funded by BPO is done there. | 生物保护组织资助的很多基因研究项目都在那 |
[16:23] | They have a research facility. | 那有他们的研究基地 |
[16:25] | Many of us have gone there and never come out. | 很多人去了那后再也没回来 |
[16:28] | You keep using “Us” and “Them.” Who are we? | 你老是说”我们””他们” “我们”到底是谁 |
[16:31] | Who we are is less relevant than what we are, | 你更应该关心的是我们是什么 |
[16:34] | and what we are is different from them. | 以及我们和他们有什么不同之处 |
[16:36] | I know who birthed you. | 我知道是谁生的你 |
[16:39] | Angelica Turing. | 安吉莉卡·图宁 |
[16:41] | Don’t you ever be in touch with that bastard again. | 你不要再跟那个混蛋联系了 |
[16:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:47] | He and that bitch were collaborators. | 他和那个贱人狼狈为奸 |
[16:51] | They hunted our kind for BPO. | 他们为生物保护组织寻找我们这样的人 |
[16:54] | They worked with Whispers. | 他们是低语者的手下 |
[16:56] | They would give birth to clusters and use them to find others. | 他们会生下族群 再利用他们找其他人 |
[17:01] | But he tried to help us. | 但是他曾经想帮我们 |
[17:03] | And now you trust him. | 所以你就信任他了吗 |
[17:07] | If your boy is connected to Jonas, | 如果你的爱人能和乔纳斯联接 |
[17:10] | it won’t be long till Whispers will find you. | 低语者用不了多久就会找到你 |
[17:16] | You’re on your own. | 你只能靠自己了 |
[17:21] | My child. | 我的孩子 |
[17:23] | Who now is your father, if it is not me? | 如果现在你的父亲不是我 那是谁呢 |
[17:26] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[17:28] | You and this dummkopf are like my own boys. | 你和这个笨蛋就像我儿子一样 |
[17:32] | We are family. | 我们是一家人 |
[17:34] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[17:37] | The doctor said he should be dead. | 医生说他差点就死了 |
[17:40] | Good man. | 好孩子 |
[17:43] | Never listen to doctors. All they know is death. | 别听医生的 他们只知道死亡 |
[17:45] | Life is a mystery to them. | 生命对他们来说只是一个迷 |
[17:49] | But we understand life, don’t we? | 但是我们理解生命 对吗 |
[17:51] | Life is simple. | 生命很简单 |
[17:53] | Life is just five things: | 生命中只有五件事 |
[17:55] | eating, drinking, shitting, | 吃 喝 拉 |
[17:57] | fucking, and fighting for more, right? | 操 以及争取更多 |
[18:04] | When we were boys, your father would say that to me, | 这是我们小时候你父亲和我说的 |
[18:07] | and then he would punch me as hard as he could. | 然后他会重重揍我一拳 |
[18:13] | After he was killed, I realized this was bullshit. | 他被杀以后 我才意识到那些都是胡扯 |
[18:20] | At that moment, all I wanted from life was one thing. | 那时 我生命中只想要一件事 |
[18:23] | Not five, no, no, just one. | 不是五件 只有一件 |
[18:27] | Revenge. | 复仇 |
[18:31] | I wanted the man who killed him. | 我要找到那个杀了他的人 |
[18:35] | And for that one thing… I would have given all the rest. | 为了这一件事 我愿意牺牲其他所有 |
[18:46] | My blood is in your veins, Wolfgang. | 你的血管中流淌着我的血 沃夫冈 |
[18:50] | I’m sympathetic. | 我很有同情心 |
[18:52] | But please, tell me you are | 但请你告诉我 |
[18:55] | smart enough to know that this was a mistake. | 你有脑子 你明白这一切是个错误 |
[18:58] | Tell me that you understand this can go no further. | 告诉我你明白不能再继续下去了 |
[19:13] | I love you, Wolfgang. | 我爱你 沃夫冈 |
[19:15] | But please… don’t make me choose between you and my son. | 但请你不要逼我在你和我儿子之间做出选择 |
[19:28] | So the assassins came out of nowhere? | 所以那些刺杀者是突然出现的吗 |
[19:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:31] | And you did not see any of their faces? | 你也没有看到他们的脸吗 |
[19:34] | She told you that. | 她说过了 |
[19:36] | We’re just trying to get the facts straight, sir. | 我们只是想了解事情的真相 先生 |
[19:38] | While you’re harassing my fiancée, | 你在这骚扰我的未婚妻时 |
[19:39] | those killers are still out there. | 那些凶手们还逍遥法外 |
[19:41] | Miss Dandekar is our best witness. | 丹德卡小姐是第一目击证人 |
[19:43] | So you said you and Mr. Rasal were talking? | 你说当时你在和拉赛先生说话 |
[19:45] | What did he want to talk about? | 他在跟你说什么 |
[19:48] | A personal matter. | 私事 |
[19:50] | Did you discuss religion? | 你们讨论宗教问题了吗 |
[19:53] | Did you know that Mr. Rasal had sponsored a bill | 你知不知道拉塞先生提出了一条 |
[19:54] | that would make certain religious practices illegal? | 会让某些宗教活动非法化的法案 |
[19:57] | Everyone knew how my father felt about religion. | 人人都知道我父亲对宗教的态度 |
[20:01] | Several witnesses testified that they’ve seen you | 有几名证人声称看到你 |
[20:03] | – pledging your weight in bananas? – Is that true? | -在香蕉叶上跪拜 -真的吗 |
[20:06] | Yes. Yes, it is. | 是的 没错 |
[20:09] | Did you know that act would be illegal | 你知不知道拉塞先生的法案通过后 |
[20:10] | if Mr. Rasal’s bill had passed? | 你这样做就是违法的 |
[20:12] | No. | 不知道 |
[20:14] | Do you know a man who calls himself Guru Yash? | 你知不知道一个自称格鲁·雅什的人 |
[20:16] | OK, that’s enough. | 够了 |
[20:17] | All these questions are completely inappropriate. | 这些问题都太失礼了 |
[20:19] | They are simple questions, sir. | 这些问题很简单 先生 |
[20:21] | If you want to continue asking simple questions to my fiancée, | 如果你想继续问我未婚妻这些简单的问题 |
[20:24] | you will do so in the presence of my lawyer. | 就必须有我的律师在场 |
[20:26] | Goodbye, detectives. | 再见 警探们 |
[20:31] | Sir. | 再见 |
[20:36] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[20:37] | Do they think I had something to do with this? | 他们是觉得这件事跟我有关系吗 |
[20:40] | Kala, my father had many enemies. | 卡拉 我父亲有很多敌人 |
[20:43] | He frequently talked to the | 他经常和媒体谈到 |
[20:44] | press about corruption in the police force. | 警察内部的腐败问题 |
[20:50] | – Do you think I had– – My father had no business being there. | -你觉得我… -我父亲没理由去那里 |
[20:54] | He had so many death threats, that going to the temple | 他收到过很多死亡威胁 自己去寺庙 |
[20:56] | was just asking for trouble. | 就是自找麻烦 |
[20:58] | You did nothing wrong, Kala. | 你没做错什么 卡拉 |
[21:19] | You know there’s a line in your film, The Passion of the Sinner, | 你的电影《激情罪者》中有一句台词 |
[21:21] | that always makes me think of this museum. | 总是让我想到这家美术馆 |
[21:24] | “My heart is not a clock.” | “我的心不是钟表” |
[21:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:30] | My character was always late. | 我演的角色老是迟到 |
[21:33] | Beautiful line… made sublime by your performance. | 台词很美 通过你的演技得到了升华 |
[21:37] | An apology… that is also an anthem. | 这是道歉 也是一首赞歌 |
[21:43] | Look… love is not something we wind up, | 我们没法给爱上发条 |
[21:48] | something we set or control. | 没法控制 |
[21:50] | Love… is just like art. | 爱…就像一件艺术品 |
[21:56] | A force that comes into our lives without any… | 就像闯入我们生命中的一股力量 |
[21:59] | rules, expectations or limitations, and… | 没有规矩 没有期待 没有限制 |
[22:04] | and every time I hear that line, | 我每次听到那句台词 |
[22:06] | I am reminded that… love, like art… | 我都会想到 爱 就像艺术 |
[22:14] | must always be free. | 必须永远是自由的 |
[23:08] | You’re Lito. | 你是利托 |
[23:13] | You’re Nomi. | 你是诺米 |
[23:17] | This really isn’t a good time for me. | 现在对我来说真的不是时候 |
[23:21] | It’s not really a good time for me either. | 对我来说也不是时候 |
[23:24] | Why are you here then? | 那你为什么来这里 |
[23:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:32] | I was almost killed. | 我差点被杀了 |
[23:35] | I didn’t know where to go, so I went home. | 我不知道该去哪 于是就回家了 |
[23:39] | I was worried about Amanita… | 我很担心阿曼妮塔… |
[23:42] | and missing the life that we used to have, | 也很想念我们过去的日子 |
[23:43] | and I was wondering if I was ever gonna get it back. | 我在想我还能不能回到过去的时光 |
[23:50] | And the next thing I knew, I was here. | 然后我就突然来到了这里 |
[23:55] | What is this place? | 这里是哪里 |
[23:58] | It’s the Diego Rivera Museum. | 这里是迭戈·里维拉美术馆 |
[24:02] | The painter? | 那个画家吗 |
[24:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:07] | He was married to Frida Kahlo, right? | 他娶了弗里达·卡罗 是吗 |
[24:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:13] | The day she died, he said, was the worst day of his life… | 她死的那天 他说那是他生命中最糟糕的一天 |
[24:19] | because he realized too late that | 因为他明白得太迟了 |
[24:21] | the best thing about his life… | 他生命中最精彩的部分 |
[24:23] | was his love for her. | 就是他对她的爱 |
[24:32] | You have a boyfriend? | 你有男朋友吗 |
[24:38] | Not anymore. | 现在没有了 |
[24:43] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[24:47] | I got scared. | 我怕了 |
[24:51] | I play heroes all the time, but in real life, I’m a coward. | 我一直扮演英雄 但现实中 我是个懦夫 |
[25:01] | Attention. 773? | 注意 773号 |
[25:06] | You have a visitor. | 有人探视 |
[25:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:48] | I have not slept… since you came here. | 自从你入狱以后 我就没睡过觉 |
[25:53] | I’ve never slept so well. | 我从来没睡得这么好过 |
[25:56] | – I am not a good person. – Father, you owe me nothing. | -我不是什么好人 -父亲 你不欠我的 |
[25:59] | I am not a good person… | 我不是什么好人 |
[26:03] | but when your mother was alive… I was a better person. | 但你母亲还在世时 我比现在好多了 |
[26:10] | She made me better. | 她让我成为了一个更好的人 |
[26:14] | When she died… I thought that part of me died with her. | 她死后 我觉得我心中的光明随着她死去了 |
[26:22] | But it didn’t. | 但其实没有 |
[26:26] | It is right here. | 光明就在这里 |
[26:32] | My company, my wealth, | 我的公司 我的资产 |
[26:36] | even my reputation… | 甚至是我的名誉 |
[26:41] | is meaningless without my daughter. | 没有我女儿 就什么都不是 |
[26:49] | I am going to tell the truth. | 我准备说出真相 |
[26:57] | Hernando brought me here on our first date. | 我们第一次约会时赫南多就带我来了这里 |
[27:03] | He said this is the only place in Mexico City | 他说墨西哥城中只有这里才能让你 |
[27:05] | where you can really experience… Diego Rivera. | 真正体会到迭戈·里维拉的魅力 |
[27:12] | These are studies done for a painting | 这些作品本来是 |
[27:15] | that was originally commissioned by John D. Rockefeller | 他为约翰·洛克菲勒在纽约 |
[27:18] | for his new center in New York. | 新建造的中心而绘 |
[27:21] | Diego changed the original design | 迭戈改变了原本的设计 |
[27:23] | and added Lenin, united with workers. | 加入了列宁和其他工人联合的画面 |
[27:27] | Rockefeller told him to repaint it. | 洛克菲勒要他重新画 |
[27:29] | Diego refused… so Rockefeller had it destroyed. | 迭戈拒绝了 于是洛克菲勒就毁掉了原作 |
[27:35] | Years later, Diego repainted it here in Mexico… | 多年后 迭戈在墨西哥重新画了一份… |
[27:40] | where he thought the painting would live free. | 他觉得画作应该自由地在这里存活 |
[27:45] | – But… – Sadly, the actual painting | -但是 -可惜的是 那份原作 |
[27:47] | has been reduced to nothing but a whore pimped out | 被墨西哥银行和宫殿那边贬低为 |
[27:49] | by the Bank of Mexico and the Palacio. | 出去卖的妓女 |
[27:51] | It is… controlled by censors | 那些审查的人员 |
[27:54] | who treat it exactly like Rockefeller treated it. | 就像洛克菲勒一样对待这件艺术品 |
[28:00] | Diego would be ashamed of it. | 迭戈会为此感到惭愧 |
[28:04] | Nothing about it is free. | 画作毫无自由可言了 |
[28:06] | All afternoon, he was telling me stories about the art in here. | 他和我在这说了一下午这里的艺术品 |
[28:11] | Hernando can talk about football, about wrestling, | 赫南多能聊足球 聊摔跤 |
[28:15] | about paintings, with such a passionate love. | 聊绘画 他对一切都充满激情 |
[28:18] | “You fuck with art,” He says, “You’ll get fucked by art.” | 他说 “你敢乱搞艺术 艺术就会搞垮你” |
[28:23] | You see that sketch? That one? | 你看到那幅素描了吗 那一幅 |
[28:29] | That’s syphilis. | 那是梅毒 |
[28:34] | He painted it over the head of Rockefeller’s father… | 他画在了洛克菲勒父亲的脸上 |
[28:36] | drinking with a dance hall girl. | 他在跟一名舞女喝酒 |
[28:39] | That’s why I love it here. | 所以我才喜欢来这里 |
[28:43] | Here… | 在这里 |
[28:46] | you can feel the wild and reckless heart… | 你可以感受到一位墨西哥艺术家 |
[28:51] | of a Mexican artist… | 那放荡不羁的心… |
[28:54] | still beating. | 仍在跳动 |
[29:00] | I was here listening to him for hours, | 我曾经在这听他说上好几个小时 |
[29:02] | and… and I couldn’t take it anymore. | 然后…然后我实在受不了了 |
[29:15] | Our first kiss was over there… in the bathroom. | 我们的初吻就发生在那边的厕所里 |
[29:22] | It was for me a religious experience. | 那对我来说简直是种宗教仪式般的经历 |
[29:31] | I went to my knees. | 我跪在地上 |
[29:39] | And took him into my mouth like… | 把他含在嘴里 就像… |
[29:42] | I was taking Holy Communion. | 我是在享用圣餐 |
[29:53] | That kind of kiss… changes you. | 那种吻 会改变你 |
[29:59] | I told Hernando from the beginning, I… | 我一开始就告诉赫南多 我… |
[30:02] | I told him how it had to be. | 我告诉过他我们必须怎么样 |
[30:05] | What went wrong? | 出什么问题了 |
[30:08] | I did. | 是我 |
[30:11] | I’m afraid I will lose everything… that I’ve worked for. | 我怕我会失去…我努力得来的一切 |
[30:21] | I know how that feels. | 我懂这种感觉 |
[30:25] | But at a certain point, | 但是从某种意义上来说 |
[30:26] | I realized there’s a huge difference between | 我觉得在为之努力和为之而活 |
[30:29] | what we work for and what we live for. | 之间有很大的区别 |
[30:36] | My whole life, all I wanted to be was an actor. | 我这辈子一心想成为一名演员 |
[30:39] | But you can’t be an actor and get the parts I want… and be gay. | 但要想演你想演的 你就不能出柜 |
[30:49] | I love dolls. | 我喜欢洋娃娃 |
[30:53] | My father could never forgive me for that. | 但我父亲永远不能原谅我这一点 |
[30:57] | When I was eight years old, my father made me join a swim club. | 我八岁时 他逼我参加游泳俱乐部 |
[31:02] | He’d been on the same club and… | 他也参加过那个俱乐部 |
[31:05] | he said that the things that he learned in that locker room | 他说就是因为在那个更衣室里学到的东西 |
[31:08] | were the things that made him the man that he is today. | 才让他成长为今天的他 |
[31:12] | I hated that locker room. | 我恨那个更衣室 |
[31:15] | At that age, I was really uncomfortable with my body. | 那个年龄的我对自己的身体感觉很不自在 |
[31:18] | I didn’t like to be naked, especially in front of other boys. | 我不喜欢裸露身体 特别是在一大群男孩面前 |
[31:23] | But you had to take a shower before you could go in the pool, | 但你必须冲个澡才能进泳池 |
[31:26] | so I would do it, but I would wear my suit and a T shirt. | 所以我还是会洗澡 但是会穿着泳衣和短袖 |
[31:30] | And the boys would tease me, but I would try to hurry and… | 那些男孩就会嘲弄我 我就很想洗快点… |
[31:34] | ignore them, and it– it worked for a while. | 无视他们 一开始还有用 |
[31:38] | And then one day it didn’t. | 然后有一天突然不起作用了 |
[31:44] | I don’t know how it started, | 我不知道是怎么开始的 |
[31:45] | but I remember having this | 但我记得那种感觉 |
[31:47] | feeling that something bad was going to happen. | 感觉要发生什么很不好的事 |
[31:50] | Hey, faggot! | 基佬 |
[31:53] | Why do you shower with your clothes on? | 你为什么洗澡的时候要穿着衣服 |
[31:55] | Because he ain’t got a dick. | 因为他没有小鸡鸡 |
[31:56] | I made the mistake of standing up for myself. | 我错在坚持了自己的立场 |
[32:00] | You got wood, faggot? | 你有小鸡鸡吗 基佬 |
[32:03] | Let’s strip him! | 咱们把他扒光 |
[32:05] | No, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[32:08] | The hot water came from the same boiler that heated the radiator. | 水从加热暖气的锅炉中流出来 |
[32:16] | I still have scars on my stomach from the second-degree burns. | 我的肚子上现在还留着二级烧伤的疤痕 |
[32:27] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[32:33] | Fucking monsters. | 该死的禽兽 |
[32:41] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[32:48] | That locker room might have made my father the man that he is, | 那个更衣室可能让我父亲成长为一个男人 |
[32:51] | but it also made me the woman that I am. | 但也让我成长为一个女人 |
[32:57] | After that, I quit the swim club. | 后来 我退出了游泳俱乐部 |
[33:00] | I quit trying to fit in, trying to be one of them. | 我再也不试图融入他们 |
[33:04] | I knew I never would be. | 我知道我永远都做不到 |
[33:07] | But more importantly, I didn’t want to be. | 但更重要的是 我不想融入他们 |
[33:11] | Their violence… | 他们的暴力… |
[33:14] | was petty and ignorant, but ultimately, | 很粗鄙无知 但不管怎么说 |
[33:17] | it was true to who they were. | 这就是他们的本性 |
[33:21] | The real violence… | 真正的暴力 |
[33:25] | the violence that I realized was unforgivable… | 我意识到最不能原谅的… |
[33:29] | is the violence that we do to ourselves, | 是我们过于恐惧真实的自我时 |
[33:32] | when we’re too afraid to be who we really are. | 对自己施加的暴行 |
[33:57] | There you are. | 你在这呢 |
[33:59] | I needed a chai. | 我想喝点茶 |
[34:00] | I made one for you, too. | 我给你也倒了一杯 |
[34:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:10] | You’ve been through so much, I almost hate to ask– | 你经历了这么多 我本来不想问你… |
[34:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:14] | It’s Mother. She says she needs to see you. | 是妈妈 她说她想见你 |
[34:18] | OK. Of course. | 行 当然可以 |
[34:35] | Come here. | 过来 |
[34:45] | Rajan says you pray often. | 拉詹说你经常祈祷 |
[34:47] | I do. | 是的 |
[34:49] | Sometimes. | 有时候吧 |
[34:54] | I was born in Bombay. | 我出生在孟买 |
[34:57] | Every Tuesday, I used to go to the Shree Siddhivinayak temple. | 我每个星期二都会去湿里西德维娜雅寺 |
[35:02] | But when I got married… Manendra wouldn’t have it. | 但我结婚后 麻南卓不准我再去了 |
[35:12] | My husband is a good man. | 我丈夫是个好人 |
[35:15] | He helps many people. | 他帮助了很多人 |
[35:19] | He cares about people. | 他关心他人 |
[35:24] | Please, would you… | 你能和我一起… |
[35:27] | pray with me to Shri Ganesh? | 向迦内沙神祈祷吗 |
[35:30] | Tell Shri Ganesh he’s a g– good man? | 告诉迦内沙神 他是个好人 |
[35:34] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[35:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:13] | Your father and I visit here sometimes. | 你父亲和我有时会来这里 |
[36:19] | We sit with them. | 我们和他们坐在一起 |
[36:23] | He plays music. | 他演奏音乐 |
[36:25] | How many times have I heard that fucking song? | 我听了多少遍那首该死的歌 |
[36:33] | One time, it was too cold. | 有一次太冷了 |
[36:36] | I told him I didn’t want to go. | 我跟他说我不想来 |
[36:39] | I said it was stupid and a waste of time because… | 我跟他说这太蠢了 这是浪费时间 因为… |
[36:42] | nothing mattered to them anymore. | 对他们来说什么都不重要了 |
[36:50] | He told me he didn’t do it for them. | 他告诉我他这么做不是为了他们 |
[36:54] | He said he did it whenever he missed you. | 他说他一想你就会过来 |
[37:25] | I’m sorry I haven’t come back. | 对不起我才回来 |
[37:34] | I wasn’t strong enough. | 我不够坚强 |
[37:45] | I thought I– I would stand here and want to die again. | 我以为 我站在这 会再次想一死了之 |
[37:52] | Or worse, that I would stand here and not want to. | 或者更糟的是站在这 不再想死 |
[38:23] | Sometimes I look at myself in the mirror | 有时候我看着镜子里的自己 |
[38:25] | and I don’t know who I am. | 我都不知道我是谁 |
[38:33] | I still think of you… coming to my school. | 我还会想到你…来我的学校 |
[38:50] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[39:01] | It’s like something that happened to someone else. | 感觉那就像发生在别人身上的事 |
[39:06] | The me that loved you… | 那个我爱着你… |
[39:09] | that wanted to have a huge family with you… | 想和你一起组建一个大家庭 |
[39:15] | that me’s not this me. | 那个我不是现在的我 |
[39:18] | That me is here with you. | 那个我跟你一起在这里 |
[39:28] | And with you. | 还有你 |
[40:08] | Oh, honey! | 亲爱的 |
[40:13] | OK. | 好了 |
[40:22] | I knew you’d be here. | 我就知道你在这 |
[40:24] | I knew you’d find me. | 我就知道你会找到我 |
[40:29] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[40:31] | I am now. | 现在没事了 |
[40:56] | Hello. | 你好 |
[40:59] | How’s Iceland? | 冰岛怎么样 |
[41:04] | You’d rather be here? | 你更希望留在这里吗 |
[41:25] | I know how that is. | 我知道那种感觉 |
[41:29] | I spent all night wishing this day would never come. | 我整晚都在祈祷这一天永远不会到来 |
[41:35] | Do you think other animals waste as much time as us… | 你觉得其他动物会和我们一样花这么多时间 |
[41:39] | wishing for things they know… they’ll never get? | 对那些明知不可得到的东西…抱有幻想吗 |
[41:50] | You don’t have to talk if you don’t want to. | 你如果不想说话就不用说 |
[41:56] | I’ve never told anyone. | 我从来没和任何人说过 |
[42:07] | I couldn’t go to the funeral. | 我没法去他的葬礼 |
[42:13] | He was my husband, I loved him, | 他曾经是我的丈夫 我爱他 |
[42:15] | but I– I couldn’t say goodbye. | 但我却没法和他告别 |
[42:21] | But you have now. | 但你现在和他道别了 |
[42:29] | I don’t believe it’s possible. | 我不相信这是真的 |
[42:34] | Death doesn’t let you say goodbye. | 死亡让你连说再见的机会都没有 |
[42:40] | It just… | 只会… |
[42:42] | carves holes in your life… | 在你的生命中 你的未来 |
[42:47] | in your future… | 你的内心中 |
[42:52] | in your heart. | 留下空洞 |
[43:10] | My sister was born when I was eight. | 我妹妹出生时我八岁 |
[43:16] | She was so small and delicate. | 她那么小 那么脆弱 |
[43:31] | I carried her around all the time. | 我喜欢一直抱着她 |
[43:34] | Her eyes were huge… full of so much joy and mischief. | 她的眼睛特别大 充满了天真与快乐 |
[43:47] | I loved her. | 我爱她 |
[43:58] | But we did not have any food. | 但我们没什么吃的 |
[44:03] | Our mother was unable to produce any milk. | 我母亲没法分泌乳汁 |
[44:26] | If we did not give her to the nuns, she would have died. | 如果不把她给修女 她就会饿死 |
[44:36] | Saying goodbye was the… hardest thing I’ve ever done. | 和她说再见…是我这辈子做过的最困难的事 |
[44:55] | I never saw her again. | 我后来再也没见过她 |
[45:04] | I cried as if she had died. | 我哭得好像她死了一般 |
[45:09] | In a way, she did. | 对我来说的确如此 |
[45:14] | But… in another way… | 但从另一方面来说… |
[45:20] | she lived. | 她活了下来 |
[45:24] | That day, I learned life | 那一天 我认识到 |
[45:25] | and death are always so mixed up together, | 生与死经常交织在一起 |
[45:29] | in the same way some beginnings are endings… | 有时候开端即为结束 |
[45:33] | and some endings become beginnings. | 有时候结束亦为开端 |
[45:57] | I know the smart characters | 我知道有些聪明角色以为 |
[45:58] | always hide in plain sight, | 最危险的地方就是最安全的地方 |
[45:59] | but in our own apartment? | 但你竟然住我们自己家里 |
[46:02] | They won’t look for me here for a while. | 他们暂时不会来找我 |
[46:05] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么能确定 |
[46:07] | I used Will’s badge number to BOLO myself. | 我利用威尔的警徽号码对我自己发起追捕 |
[46:11] | “Last seen getting on a plane to Australia.” | “最后一次出现在去澳大利亚的飞机上 |
[46:14] | Australia? | 澳大利亚 |
[46:20] | We do have friends we could stay with. | 我们还是有几位能收留我们的朋友 |
[46:24] | No. | 不行 |
[46:25] | Not after what happened to your mom. | 尤其你妈妈出了那种事 |
[46:27] | I don’t want my trouble hurting anybody else. | 我不想让别人因我的麻烦而受伤 |
[46:33] | You mean “Our” trouble. | 是”我们”的麻烦 |
[47:48] | Hello, this is Hernando. Now you say something. | 你好 我是赫南多 说吧 |
[47:52] | Hernando, please pick up the phone, OK? It’s Lito again. | 赫南多 能接电话吗 我是利托 |
[48:03] | Hello, this is Hernando. Now you say something. | 你好 我是赫南多 说吧 |
[48:09] | Hernando, it’s me again. | 赫南多 还是我 |
[48:11] | Call me back. It’s really important. | 给我回电 这真的很重要 |
[48:23] | Hello, this is Hernando. Now you say something. | 你好 我是赫南多 说吧 |
[48:28] | Hernando! | 赫南多 |
[48:31] | Hello, this is Hernando. Now you say something. | 你好 我是赫南多 说吧 |
[48:35] | Hernando, it’s me. | 赫南多 是我 |
[48:38] | Please call me back. I lost a flip-flop. | 请给我回电 我一只鞋拖找不到了 |
[48:42] | The bathtub doesn’t work. Um… | 浴缸坏了… |
[48:47] | I cannot get it to work, Hernando. | 我修不好 赫南多 |
[48:55] | Hello, this is Hernando. Now you say something. | 你好 我是赫南多 说吧 |
[48:59] | Just call me back. | 给我回电吧 |
[49:00] | It’s very important. | 真的非常重要 |
[49:15] | Hello, this is Hernando. Now you say something. | 你好 我是赫南多 说吧 |
[49:20] | Hernando… it’s me again. | 赫南多 还是我 |
[49:24] | Look, I… I understand why you won’t pick up. | 我…我知道你为什么不接我电话 |
[49:29] | This is my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[49:33] | I’ve always tried to be worthy of your love, but now… | 我一直都想让自己配得上你的爱 但现在… |
[49:45] | Now I’m not… | 我不配… |
[49:51] | I disappointed you, I… I’ve let you down. | 我让你对我失望了 |
[49:55] | I’ve let Daniela down. | 我让丹妮艾拉失望了 |
[50:06] | Hernando, I… | 赫南多 我… |
[50:09] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[50:12] | I miss your voice. | 我想你的声音 |
[50:16] | I have all these voices in my head, but yours… | 我脑海中有无数的声音 就是没有你的… |
[50:21] | it’s the only one I can’t live without. | 没有你的声音我活不下去 |
[50:24] | – I– – Mailbox is full. | -我… -语音信箱已满 |
[50:34] | Hernando… | 赫南多 |
[50:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[50:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[50:52] | I’m– I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[51:26] | It’s fake. | 这是假的 |
[51:29] | It’s fake… | 是假的 |
[51:31] | like everything in my life. | 就像我人生中所有的事一样 |
[51:35] | I’m a fake. | 我是假的 |
[51:39] | I’m a liar. | 我是骗子 |
[51:41] | All I know how to do is lie. | 我只会说谎 |