| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [02:05] | Whenever I have a difficult decision to make, | 每当我面临艰难抉择的时候 | 
| [02:07] | I come here. | 我就会来这 | 
| [02:09] | This place brings a clarity to any decision. | 这里能让人理清每一个决定 | 
| [03:43] | “Is the Holocaust an aberration | 大屠杀是畸变的存在 | 
| [03:44] | or a reflection of who we really are?” | 还是反映出了真实的我们 | 
| [03:49] | Why is it so loud where you are? | 你那里怎么这么吵闹 | 
| [03:53] | It’s Independence Day. | 今天是独立日 | 
| [03:57] | What is best in life, huh? | 独立是最棒的 不是吗 | 
| [03:59] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂你的意思 | 
| [04:01] | No, you wouldn’t. | 你确实不懂 | 
| [04:41] | You look lost. | 你好像迷失了 | 
| [04:43] | Why’d you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 | 
| [04:45] | – Do what? – Leave. | -做什么 -离开 | 
| [04:48] | I told you it was not a mobile service, Will. | 我早就说过这不是什么手机业务 威尔 | 
| [04:50] | Connections are fragile things. | 联系是一种脆弱的存在 | 
| [04:55] | It doesn’t take them long to respond. | 回应并不需要太长时间 | 
| [04:57] | Maybe you should find us somewhere to talk. | 也许你该找个地方我们来聊聊 | 
| [05:29] | It is extraordinary. | 这事太不同寻常了 | 
| [05:31] | I have never experienced anything like it, | 我通过律师资格考试的二十年内 | 
| [05:33] | not in my 20 years since passing the bar. | 从来没有遇到过这种事情 | 
| [05:37] | Your father did everything he said he was going to do, | 你父亲做了所有他说他要做的事情 | 
| [05:40] | and more… | 还有… | 
| [05:41] | the court agreed to hear his testimony. | 法院同意听取他的证词 | 
| [05:45] | If the hearing goes well, | 如果听证会顺利 | 
| [05:46] | I think I can have you out of here in less than a week. | 我觉得一周之内我就能保你出去 | 
| [05:56] | You have to agree to the procedure here. | 你得签字同意诉讼程序 | 
| [06:10] | What will happen to Joong-Ki? | 宗基会怎么样 | 
| [06:16] | The court was lenient on you because you cooperated. | 法庭因你自首协助查案 对你网开一面 | 
| [06:21] | I suspect… they will make an example of him. | 我想…他们会严惩他的 | 
| [06:25] | If I were your brother… | 我要是你弟弟 | 
| [06:28] | I would be on the next plane to somewhere far from Seoul. | 我肯定马上坐飞机离开首尔 | 
| [07:08] | I want to believe that the past is done with us | 我想相信 只要我们放下过去 | 
| [07:11] | the moment we are done with it. | 那过去也会离我们而去 | 
| [07:35] | What’s up, Wolfman? | 你好呀 沃夫弟 | 
| [07:38] | The fuck are you doing here? | 你们他妈来这干什么 | 
| [07:39] | Down, boy. Down. | 别激动 别激动 | 
| [07:42] | I heard dear Dad came to see you. | 我听说我亲爱的爸爸来见你了 | 
| [07:45] | He said you had yourselves a real nice… man-to-man, | 他说你们俩进行了男人间极为友好的交谈 | 
| [07:49] | but, knowing you, cousin, like I do, | 但据我对你的了解 表弟 | 
| [07:52] | I figured you needed a little… | 我觉得你可能更需要 | 
| [07:55] | motivational… | 能激励你的 | 
| [07:57] | TED-type talk? | 教育性谈话 | 
| [08:00] | Now, first of all… | 首先 | 
| [08:05] | I love Felix. | 我挺喜欢菲利克斯的 | 
| [08:08] | It was really hard… to watch what happened to him. | 看他遭受这般痛苦 我真的很难受 | 
| [08:13] | Even though I know that he would agree when I say | 尽管我知道他肯定会认同我说的 | 
| [08:17] | that he did bring it upon himself. | 这都是他自找的 | 
| [08:20] | But… I am pulling for his total recovery. | 但…我还是会祈祷他完全康复 | 
| [08:25] | In fact, I have some… close friends that work here, | 其实 我有几个好朋友在这工作 | 
| [08:30] | and I asked them to keep an eye on him for me. | 我让他们好好替我照看好他 | 
| [08:34] | They did scare me a little | 不过他们确实有点吓到我了 | 
| [08:36] | with all the talk about the things that can go wrong | 他们说像菲利克斯这样的病人要想康复 | 
| [08:39] | when someone like Felix is trying to recover. | 过程中可能会发生各种问题 | 
| [08:42] | Like, they had one case recently | 比如他们最近的一个病例 | 
| [08:44] | where someone got the wrong medicine, and boom! Dead. | 有人吃错了药 结果死翘翘了 | 
| [08:50] | Would be some kinda… | 在遭了这么多罪之后 | 
| [08:51] | bad luck for old Felixer, after surviving all this. | 老菲利克斯会不会这么倒霉呢 | 
| [08:56] | Can we just fast-forward to the end of this shit? | 有事快说 有屁快放 | 
| [08:58] | – You get the diamonds– – My diamonds! | -给你钻石… -是我的钻石 | 
| [09:01] | And you give Felix and me a pass. | 所以你放过我和菲利克斯吧 | 
| [09:07] | I’m a forward-looking person, Wolfie. | 我凡事喜欢向前看 沃夫 | 
| [09:10] | You gotta believe that. | 这一点你得清楚 | 
| [09:12] | I don’t dwell on the past. | 我不会停留在过去 | 
| [09:15] | I get my rocks back, | 我拿回我的钻石 | 
| [09:17] | and we all live happily ever after. | 之后大家相安无事 | 
| [09:24] | – It’s Independence Day? – Yeah. | -今天是独立日吗 -嗯 | 
| [09:28] | My parents were from India. I was born there, | 我父母是印度人 我出生在那 | 
| [09:30] | but they moved to London when I was a baby. | 但在我小的时候他们搬到了伦敦 | 
| [09:32] | In my 20s, I moved to New York. | 我二十岁时 自己搬去了纽约 | 
| [09:36] | I never fully grasped where I owed my allegiance. | 我一直想不明白我到底要忠于哪个国家 | 
| [09:40] | Didn’t know what I was supposed to sing. | 不知道该唱哪国的国歌 | 
| [09:42] | The Indian national anthem? America’s? | 印度国歌 美国国歌 | 
| [09:46] | “God Save the Queen”? | “天佑女王”[英国国歌] | 
| [09:51] | I envy people their clear-cut allegiances. | 我很羡慕那些能明确表忠心的人 | 
| [09:55] | Yeah, my dad’s like that. | 我爸就是这样的人 | 
| [09:57] | One beer, he’s hammering the world into two different sides, | 喝一瓶啤酒 他就觉得全世界就分两块 | 
| [10:00] | Bears or Packers, us or them. | 熊队和包装工队 我们和他们 | 
| [10:04] | He’s more right than he knows. | 他自己不知道自己说得很有道理吧 | 
| [10:06] | When you said that we’re not like them, | 你说我们跟他们不一样 | 
| [10:08] | did you mean we’re not human? | 是说我们不是人类吗 | 
| [10:10] | What is human? | 什么是人类 | 
| [10:13] | An ability to reason? To imagine? To love or grieve? | 有推理 想象 能爱能悲的能力吗 | 
| [10:19] | If so, we are more human than any human ever will be. | 如果是的话 那我们比所有人类更加人类 | 
| [10:29] | What troubles you? | 你在烦恼什么 | 
| [10:35] | It’s all right. | 没事的 | 
| [10:38] | Say what’s on your mind. | 说出你的真实想法吧 | 
| [10:45] | For some time now… | 有一段时间了 | 
| [10:49] | I’ve been… confused about the wedding. | 我一直对结婚这事摇摆不定 | 
| [10:56] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [11:01] | The police wanted to know why Papa-ji was at the temple. | 警察想知道为什么伯父会去寺庙 | 
| [11:08] | Since he’s a non-believer, I assume to see you. | 他不是信徒 我想他是去见你的 | 
| [11:12] | Did he tell you why? | 他告诉你原因了吗 | 
| [11:16] | Manendra said that… he was reconsidering our marriage. | 麻南卓说他想重新考虑我们的婚事 | 
| [11:21] | Ah… I see. | 我懂了 | 
| [11:25] | So did you tell the police? | 那你告诉警方了吗 | 
| [11:28] | No. | 没有 | 
| [11:30] | – Why not? – Because I haven’t told Rajan. | -为什么不说 -因为我还没告诉拉詹 | 
| [11:37] | Because you are still confused about the wedding. | 因为你还是对这桩婚事犹豫不决 | 
| [11:41] | More confused than ever. | 从没这么犹豫过 | 
| [11:45] | Well, you have to wonder, if Manendra changed his mind, | 你得想想 如果麻南卓改变了主意 | 
| [11:48] | why did he come to you instead of his own son? | 他为什么不找他儿子而是找你呢 | 
| [11:52] | Perhaps because he knew his own son wouldn’t listen to him. | 也许是因为他知道自己儿子不会听他的 | 
| [11:56] | This was a love marriage, after all. | 毕竟这是恋爱发展来的婚事 | 
| [11:59] | But it’s possible that Rajan will now have a different reaction | 但如果这是他父亲的遗愿 | 
| [12:02] | if it turns out that this is his father’s very last wish. | 拉詹也有可能会改变态度 | 
| [12:07] | By telling Rajan now, you will actually empower his father, | 如果现在告诉拉詹 你这就是让他爸爸 | 
| [12:12] | giving him more control over Rajan’s life than he had while he was alive. | 相较于生前更加操控拉詹的人生 | 
| [12:21] | Interesting. | 真有趣 | 
| [12:26] | The simple solution would be to tell the truth… | 简单的解决方法就是 说出真相 | 
| [12:30] | and let the chips fall where they may. | 然后顺其自然 | 
| [12:33] | But if this marriage holds the possible future | 如果这场婚姻能让你们的未来生活 | 
| [12:36] | of a long and happy life together, | 幸福而又长久 | 
| [12:38] | is it right to let a dominating man take that | 让这样的男人带走这一切幸福 | 
| [12:41] | away from you? | 这么做真的对吗 | 
| [12:42] | And yet, to not tell Rajan is to build… | 可是不告诉拉詹真相 | 
| [12:46] | whatever happiness you might find upon a secret. | 那你们的幸福都是建立在一个秘密之上 | 
| [12:55] | Not an easy decision, to be sure… | 说真的 这两者之间很难选 | 
| [12:59] | but one that I know you already have the answer for. | 但我知道你心里早就明白选哪个了 | 
| [13:14] | Years ago… I was on your side of this conversation, | 许多年前 也有人跟我说过这番话 | 
| [13:17] | and the man in my place was the father of our cluster. | 跟我谈话的是我们族群的父亲 | 
| [13:21] | He was telling me all sorts of bullshit about the psycellium, | 他跟我大谈特谈什么精神细胞体 | 
| [13:24] | about how he could feel from this present moment | 说他他能感受到此刻 | 
| [13:26] | all the way back to the first breath his cluster ever took. | 一直到族群呼出的第一口气 | 
| [13:30] | He was telling me what it meant to be sensate. | 他告诉我有超感意味着什么 | 
| [13:32] | But I– I don’t understand how they never found me out. | 但我…我不懂他们怎么一直没查出来 | 
| [13:35] | I’ve had x-rays, MRIs, blood tests… | 我照过X射线 核磁共振 血液检查 | 
| [13:39] | The differences are very subtle. | 我们和常人的区别非常微妙 | 
| [13:42] | Understand, we are closer | 这么说吧 我们与常人的不同 | 
| [13:43] | to humankind than the bonobo is to a baboon. | 比倭黑猩猩和狒狒之间的区别还要小 | 
| [13:46] | You’ve gotta know what you’re looking for. | 你得知道你要查什么 | 
| [13:48] | Evolution is frugal in her variation. | 进化过程中 改变是很小的 | 
| [13:50] | One small chromosome here or there | 稍微改动一点染色体 | 
| [13:52] | and you walk on two legs instead of four. | 你就能用两条腿走路而不是四条腿 | 
| [13:56] | But I look the same. I feel the same. | 但我看着和常人一样 感觉也一样 | 
| [14:01] | – Really? – In most ways. | -真的吗 -大多数情况是这样 | 
| [14:04] | You mean when you’re not sharing your most private thoughts | 你是说你没有和世界另一端的某个人 | 
| [14:07] | with someone on the other side of the world? | 共享你最深处的想法时吗 | 
| [14:32] | You’re Capheus. | 你是克普斯 | 
| [14:39] | I’m Kala. | 我是卡拉 | 
| [14:43] | You are beautiful. | 你真漂亮 | 
| [14:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [14:47] | – Do you mind if I…? – Please, sit. | -我能… -快请坐 | 
| [14:56] | – That is a very large television. – Ah, yes. | -这电视可真大 -是啊 | 
| [15:00] | Samsung SMT-4023, 42 inches. | 三星SMT-4023 42寸 | 
| [15:05] | Best value, color space, and resolution. | 最佳音质 色调空间以及分辨率 | 
| [15:12] | – Can I ask you a question? – Of course. | -我能问你个问题吗 -问吧 | 
| [15:15] | The first time I went into a house like this in Bombay… | 我第一次在孟买走进这样的家里时 | 
| [15:19] | they had no beds, but they had a television as big as this. | 房间里没有床 但也有个这么大的电视 | 
| [15:23] | I mean, how can a TV be more important than a bed? | 为什么电视会比一张床还重要 | 
| [15:28] | Ah… That’s simple. | 理由很简单 | 
| [15:31] | The bed keeps you in a slum. | 睡在床上 你仍在贫民窟 | 
| [15:33] | The flat screen takes you out. | 可电视屏幕能带你走向世界 | 
| [15:43] | – What are you watching? – Lionheart. | -你在看什么 -《铁拳无敌》 | 
| [15:46] | – Never heard of it. – Really? | -从没听说过 -真的吗 | 
| [15:49] | Does it have any dancing in it? | 这里面有舞蹈吗 | 
| [15:51] | Jean-Claude is the Fred Astaire… of martial arts. | 尚格就是武术界的弗雷德·阿斯泰尔 | 
| [15:55] | Ah… I love Fred Astaire. | 我超爱弗雷德·阿斯泰尔 | 
| [15:58] | Lionheart is the first movie that made me fall in love with Jean-Claude. | 我就是看了《铁拳无敌》彻底爱上了尚格 | 
| [16:02] | I watch it any time I need to find courage. | 当我需要勇气时我就会看这部电影 | 
| [16:08] | I could use some courage right now. | 我现在也需要勇气 | 
| [16:54] | Lionheart! | 铁拳无敌 | 
| [16:58] | I thought you said this film had dancing in it. | 你不是说这电影里有舞蹈吗 | 
| [17:00] | This is dancing. | 这就是啊 | 
| [17:02] | It’s so violent. | 太暴力了 | 
| [17:04] | Life is violent. | 人生就是暴力 | 
| [17:09] | It is. | 确实 | 
| [17:12] | I didn’t think so before. | 我以前从没这么想过 | 
| [17:15] | But you do now. | 你现在这么想了 | 
| [17:22] | Watch a flock of birds or a shoal of fish move as one… | 看一群鸟或是一群鱼集体行动 | 
| [17:26] | and you glimpse where we came from. | 我们的起源就可见一斑了 | 
| [17:29] | Ask how aspen trees feel trauma hundreds of miles apart, | 问问白杨树怎么远隔几百公里感受彼此的创伤 | 
| [17:33] | or how a mushroom can understand the needs of a forest… | 蘑菇怎么能理解一片森林的需要 | 
| [17:37] | you’d begin to grasp what we are. | 你就能理解我们究竟是什么了 | 
| [17:39] | Our kind has been here since the beginning. | 我们族群从万物起源时就存在了 | 
| [17:43] | In all likelihood, we were the beginning. | 很有可能我们就是起源 | 
| [17:48] | What I want… is to make sure we’re there at the end. | 我就是想确保终结时我们还存在 | 
| [17:52] | But if there’s another species of Homo sapien, | 如果还有另一种智人的存在 | 
| [17:54] | how can it be a secret? | 这怎么会成为秘密呢 | 
| [17:56] | Secrets are important to their species. | 对他们一族来说 秘密很重要 | 
| [17:58] | Secrets are the center of their identities, of their societies. | 秘密是他们身份及社会的中心 | 
| [18:01] | Secrets maintain their hierarchies. | 秘密维持着他们的阶级 | 
| [18:04] | To reveal this secret, that there is another kind of human, | 如果暴露了还有另一种人类存在的秘密 | 
| [18:08] | one whose existence threatens the very fundament of their reality… | 而这种人的存在威胁到他们现实的基础 | 
| [18:14] | No… they’ll never allow that. | 不 他们绝不会允许这种事发生 | 
| [18:20] | Do you have a secret, Jonas? | 你有秘密吗 乔纳斯 | 
| [18:25] | You’re a good cop, aren’t you? | 你是个好警察 对吧 | 
| [18:29] | They’re gonna try to use me to get to you and the rest of your cluster. | 他们想利用我找到你还有其他族群成员 | 
| [18:32] | The one who came for Nomi, Dr. Matheson? | 是追杀诺米的那个人 马西森博士吗 | 
| [18:36] | He uses many names. | 他用的名字很多 | 
| [18:38] | – Jonas… – Angelica called him Whispers. | -乔纳斯 -安吉莉卡叫他低语者 | 
| [18:42] | Never look him in the eye. | 千万别直视他的眼睛 | 
| [18:45] | Never. | 千万别 | 
| [18:49] | Angelica. | 安吉莉卡 | 
| [18:51] | That’s why she killed herself. | 这就是她自杀的原因 | 
| [18:54] | To protect us. | 为了保护我们 | 
| [19:22] | My father told me something that always stayed with me. | 我一直牢记着我父亲的话 | 
| [19:24] | It’s probably what kept me alive. | 可能就是它让我还活着 | 
| [19:26] | He said that what made us “Us” | 他说造就”我们”的东西 | 
| [19:28] | was far less important than what makes them “Them.” | 比造就”他们”的次要得多 | 
| [19:32] | In the end, it doesn’t matter who came first. | 说到底 谁先出现就不重要了 | 
| [19:34] | All that matters is the fact that one small chromosomal mutation | 重要的是 一次小小的染色体突变 | 
| [19:37] | severed them from their connection to nature, and to each other. | 把他们与自然以及彼此之间的联系割断了 | 
| [19:41] | That isolation has allowed | 这种割裂让他们 | 
| [19:43] | them to focus on the one thing they do better | 可以专心做好一件事 | 
| [19:45] | than any species in history. | 做得比历史上任何物种都好 | 
| [19:50] | Killing is easy… when you can feel nothing. | 杀戮很简单 如果你什么也感觉不到 | 
| [20:17] | – Search him. – I just did. | -搜他身 -我刚搜完 | 
| [20:21] | Search him again! | 再搜一遍 | 
| [20:22] | He’s a fucking smart guy, aren’t you, Wolfie? | 你太他妈聪明了 对不对 沃夫 | 
| [20:26] | He knows all the tricks, so fucking smart. | 你知道所有的小把戏 太他妈聪明了 | 
| [20:34] | Just found that. | 找到了这个 | 
| [20:35] | Open it. Could be wired. | 打开 可能装有窃听器 | 
| [20:41] | Open it! | 快打开 | 
| [20:49] | Yeah! | 好 | 
| [20:58] | So fucking smart. | 太他妈聪明了 | 
| [21:00] | You think Felix would think you’re so fucking smart now? | 你以为菲利克斯现在会觉得你很聪明了吗 | 
| [21:04] | You got what you wanted. | 你想要的已经拿到了 | 
| [21:07] | I wanna know something. How did you do it? | 我还想知道一件事 你是怎么做到的 | 
| [21:11] | When I walked in, the safe was clean. | 我走进去的时候 保险箱已经空了 | 
| [21:14] | I spent two hours cutting it open. | 我花了两个小时才把它割开 | 
| [21:17] | Tell me… how you did it. | 告诉我 你是怎么做到的 | 
| [21:21] | I cracked it. | 我破解了密码 | 
| [21:24] | You cracked it? | 你破解了密码 | 
| [21:26] | Like… in the movies? | 就像电影里那样吗 | 
| [21:29] | Listening to the tumblers with your stethoscope? | 用听诊器仔细听锁的制动栓 | 
| [21:32] | You just cracked it?! | 你就这么把它破解了吗 | 
| [21:39] | Fucking smart guy, right here! | 你真是太他妈聪明了 | 
| [21:42] | First guy in history to fuck the pants off an S&D safe. | 史上首个把S&D保险箱的防线攻破的人 | 
| [21:49] | Is that really what you expect me to believe? | 你真以为我会相信你这套吗 | 
| [21:52] | You think I’m that fucking stupid? | 你以为我他妈就那么傻吗 | 
| [22:00] | Oh. Is that what you think? | 原来你是这么想的啊 | 
| [22:05] | You think I’m stupid, huh? | 你觉得我傻 是不是 | 
| [22:07] | Hey, Wolfie, where you going? | 沃夫 你要去哪 | 
| [22:10] | You haven’t answered my question yet. | 你还没回答我的问题呢 | 
| [22:14] | Answer my fucking question. | 快回答我的问题 | 
| [22:18] | You think I’m stupid? That what you think? Huh?! | 你以为我傻吗 你是这么想的吗 | 
| [22:23] | No. | 不 | 
| [22:25] | Well, OK. | 那好吧 | 
| [22:28] | First smart thing you said. | 这是你第一次说聪明话 | 
| [22:30] | Now… tell me the fucking truth | 快告诉我真相 | 
| [22:33] | or I’ll blow your smart-guy brains | 不然我就把你那聪明的脑袋崩了 | 
| [22:34] | all over the fucking street! | 让脑浆溅满街道 | 
| [23:25] | You knew everything. | 你什么都知道 | 
| [23:27] | You knew he would hit you, you knew you would fall to the ground. | 你知道他会打你 也知道你会摔倒在地 | 
| [23:32] | But he kicked you and drove you away from the gun. | 但他踢了你一脚 让你摸不到枪 | 
| [23:33] | You were really close. | 你就只差一点了 | 
| [23:38] | All I needed was a little space. | 我只需要一点点空间 | 
| [23:41] | Why don’t you just… tell him something he wants to hear? | 为什么你就不能说点他想听的 | 
| [23:45] | Tell him… Tell him… | 告诉他… 告诉他… | 
| [23:47] | I don’t know, just a little lie | 我也说不好 撒个小谎 | 
| [23:48] | that will make him relax and then we– | 让他放松警惕 然后我们 | 
| [23:50] | we’ll figure it out. | 我们就能想到办法了 | 
| [23:51] | I can’t. | 我做不到 | 
| [23:54] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [23:55] | He reminds me of my father. | 他让我想起了我父亲 | 
| [23:58] | Just a little lie. | 撒个小谎就好 | 
| [24:04] | OK. May I? | 好吧 我来可以吗 | 
| [24:07] | Do you mind? | 你介意吗 | 
| [24:13] | Did you hear me?! | 你听见我说话了吗 | 
| [24:16] | Tell me the fucking truth. | 快告诉我真相 | 
| [24:19] | Tell me! | 告诉我 | 
| [24:31] | It was Felix. It was Felix. | 是菲利克斯 菲利克斯 | 
| [24:35] | He found out… the Indian liked boys. | 他发现…那个印度人喜欢同性 | 
| [24:41] | Ran into him at a club, fed him some drinks. | 他在夜总会遇见他 给他灌了几杯酒 | 
| [24:46] | Felix got the combination from him. | 菲利克斯从他那儿搞到了密码 | 
| [24:48] | I knew it! I fucking knew it! | 我就知道 我他妈的早就知道 | 
| [24:52] | Fucking Felix! | 该死的菲利克斯 | 
| [24:55] | I bet he sucked his cock! | 我敢打赌他给他吹箫了 | 
| [24:57] | There had to be some cock-sucking involved. | 肯定有吹箫的情节 | 
| [25:00] | He sucked his cock, didn’t he? | 他给他吹箫了 是不是 | 
| [25:04] | He did what he had to do. | 他做了他必须做的事 | 
| [25:06] | Ooh! Cock-sucking Felix! | 吹箫的菲利克斯 | 
| [25:12] | Look! Look at this. | 看看 看看这个 | 
| [25:14] | Would any of you suck cock for this? | 你们会不会为了它给别人吹箫 | 
| [25:17] | Sure. | 当然会 | 
| [25:21] | That’s why you and cock-sucking Felix | 所以你和吹箫的菲利克斯 | 
| [25:24] | and Wolfie are all fucking idiots, | 还有沃夫都是该死的蠢货 | 
| [25:27] | and I’m the only one with some fucking brains here! | 我是这里唯一一个长脑子的人 | 
| [25:36] | What?! | 什么 | 
| [25:57] | You’re fucking dead! | 你他妈的死定了 | 
| [25:58] | You and your cock-sucking friend are fucking dead! | 你和你那吹箫的朋友都他妈的死定了 | 
| [26:09] | What the fuck?! | 搞什么 | 
| [26:14] | Fuck! | 操 | 
| [26:38] | Fucking hell! | 我操 | 
| [26:39] | That’s what I’m talking about! | 这才像话啊 | 
| [26:43] | Fucking hell, man. | 我操 兄弟 | 
| [26:45] | What the fuck is that? | 那他妈是什么 | 
| [26:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [26:54] | Lying is easy. | 撒谎太容易了 | 
| [26:56] | It’s what I do. | 我就是干这个的 | 
| [27:00] | Sometimes… you make a mistake. | 有时候 你犯了错 | 
| [27:04] | You’ve got two choices: | 会面对两个选择 | 
| [27:06] | you live with it, or you fix it. | 接受它 或者去补救 | 
| [27:31] | Hello, this is Hernando. Now you say something. | 你好 我是赫南多 说吧 | 
| [27:36] | Hernando, you might never get this message. | 赫南多 你可能永远收不到这条消息 | 
| [27:38] | Your mailbox is full. | 你的语音信箱满了 | 
| [27:41] | You should really– it doesn’t matter. | 你真的该… 无所谓了 | 
| [27:46] | I made a terrible mistake, my love… | 我犯了个大错 亲爱的 | 
| [27:49] | but I swear to you… that I’m gonna fix it. | 但我发誓 我会补救回来 | 
| [28:21] | Hi. | 你好 | 
| [28:22] | Hi. | 你好 | 
| [28:28] | You all right? | 你还好吗 | 
| [28:32] | I’m here to see my father. | 我来看我爸爸的 | 
| [28:34] | – He’s playing tonight? – Mm-hm. | -他今晚演奏吗 -没错 | 
| [28:36] | That’s cool. It’s gonna be great. | 真不错 会很棒的 | 
| [28:39] | I’m actually seeing my dad, too. | 实际上我也正要去见我爸爸 | 
| [28:46] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [28:50] | I saw Jonas. | 我看到乔纳斯了 | 
| [28:52] | He said that it was dangerous for you to be in Iceland. | 他说你在冰岛太危险 | 
| [28:57] | Yrsa said the same thing. | 雅桑也这么说 | 
| [28:59] | Will you please be careful? | 你能小心点吗 | 
| [29:04] | Yrsa said something else, too. | 雅桑还说了别的事 | 
| [29:08] | She said that Jonas can’t be trusted… | 她说不能相信乔纳斯 | 
| [29:12] | that he worked with BPO. | 他和生保组织合作过 | 
| [29:17] | I don’t know what’s true or not. | 我不知道什么是真 什么是假 | 
| [29:18] | I just think we have to… watch out for each other. | 只觉得我们该… 彼此照应 | 
| [29:27] | I was just thinking… | 我刚才在想… | 
| [29:31] | I was thinking that… I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you. | 在想… 如果不是你 我不会来这里 | 
| [29:38] | There was a time when… | 曾经有段时间 | 
| [29:40] | that wouldn’t have meant anything to me, but… now it does. | 那对我没任何意义 但是…现在有了 | 
| [29:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [30:31] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [30:32] | If this feels that good when we’re not really here, | 如果我们没见面都感觉这么好 | 
| [30:34] | what’s it gonna be like when we are? | 见到面了会是什么样 | 
| [30:57] | You came back. | 你回来了 | 
| [30:59] | Yes… I did. | 是的 | 
| [31:03] | Can I get you something? | 要喝点什么吗 | 
| [31:06] | Double tequila. | 两杯龙舌兰 | 
| [31:27] | Another? | 还要吗 | 
| [31:29] | You ask me if I want another? | 你问我还要吗 | 
| [31:32] | Then I want two. | 那我要双份 | 
| [31:34] | Two double tequilas. | 双份两杯龙舌兰 | 
| [31:36] | Tequila squared. | 四杯龙舌兰 | 
| [31:39] | – Four? – Four. Yes. | -四杯吗 -对 四杯 | 
| [31:57] | Listen, if I offended you before… I’m sorry. | 听着 如果我之前冒犯了你 对不起 | 
| [32:03] | Do not apologize. | 不用道歉 | 
| [32:10] | The mistake was mine. | 是我的错 | 
| [32:21] | I should’ve told you the truth. | 我该告诉你真相的 | 
| [32:39] | This is a stolen kiss… | 这是你偷来的吻 | 
| [32:42] | because these lips belong to another. | 因为这双唇属于另一个人 | 
| [32:46] | And even though you’re a very attractive man… | 即使你也很有魅力 | 
| [32:49] | and your offer to do terrible things to me was… | 你说要对我做的那些坏事也很… | 
| [32:54] | was effective… | 很让我动心 | 
| [32:57] | I should’ve told you, “No, thank you”… | 我还是该告诉你 “不 谢谢” | 
| [33:01] | because I have already met the love of my life… | 因为我已经遇到了我此生挚爱… | 
| [33:06] | and his name is Hernando. | 他叫赫南多 | 
| [33:28] | – Riley! Hey! Hey! – Riles! | -莱丽 你好啊 -小莱 | 
| [33:30] | They told me you were out here. | 他们说你在这里 | 
| [33:33] | Oh, just getting the creative juices flowing. | 我们在激发创造力而已 | 
| [33:37] | That’s pretty cute. | 真可爱 | 
| [33:38] | Cute? | 可爱吗 | 
| [33:39] | Getting stoned in your tuxes like it’s 1985. | 穿着燕尾服抽大麻 好像1985年一样 | 
| [33:42] | For some of us, it is 1985. | 对我们有些人来说 现在就是1985年 | 
| [33:46] | I don’t mean it badly. | 我没有恶意 | 
| [33:48] | It’s what we were talking about today, Papa. | 其实今天我们还说起这事了 爸爸 | 
| [33:50] | It’s not much different in London, but we don’t use pot. | 伦敦也差不多这样 但我们不抽大麻 | 
| [33:53] | Oh, no? What do you use then? | 不抽吗 那你们抽什么 | 
| [33:57] | Usually start with one of these. | 一般是用一粒这个开场 | 
| [33:59] | Oh, wow. What’s that? | 那是什么 | 
| [34:01] | Ecstasy. | 摇头丸 | 
| [34:06] | Yeah. | 来吧 | 
| [34:09] | All right. | 好 | 
| [34:20] | Oh, you got the brats! | 你买到香肠了 | 
| [34:23] | Yeah, I got the brats. | 是 我买到了 | 
| [34:27] | – From Gene’s? – Yeah, Dad, from Gene’s. | -吉恩家的吗 -是 爸爸 吉恩家的 | 
| [34:31] | Come here. Gimme a kiss. | 来 亲我一下 | 
| [35:49] | What do you want, faggot? | 你想干什么 死基佬 | 
| [35:50] | I’ve come for my friend. | 我来找我的朋友 | 
| [35:53] | Come on, Dani. | 走吧 丹妮 | 
| [35:54] | Are you sure, Lito? | 你确定吗 利托 | 
| [35:58] | You’re coming home. | 跟我回家 | 
| [36:02] | Where are you going, Dani? Hm? | 你要去哪里 丹妮 | 
| [36:05] | I’m going with Lito, obviously. | 很明显 是跟利托走 | 
| [36:08] | This is fucking bullshit. | 放他妈屁 | 
| [36:11] | – She’s not going anywhere with you. – It’s over, Joaquin. | -她哪里都不会跟你去 -结束了 杰奎因 | 
| [36:17] | Listen, you’re forgetting one little thing, faggot. | 你可是忘了一件小事 基佬 | 
| [36:22] | I still have the pictures. | 照片还在我手上 | 
| [36:24] | If she gets in that car… it’s bye-bye career. | 如果她上那辆车 你的事业就完了 | 
| [36:31] | Do what you want with the pictures. | 照片随你处置 | 
| [36:35] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 | 
| [36:40] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家 | 
| [36:44] | I don’t want to hurt you, Joaquin. | 我不想伤你 杰奎因 | 
| [36:48] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [36:51] | We can do this easy… or we can do this– | 你别敬酒不吃 吃… | 
| [37:08] | Not in the face! No, no! | 不要打他的脸 不 | 
| [37:10] | Not in the face! | 不要打脸 | 
| [37:13] | Not in the face. | 不要打脸 | 
| [37:16] | Yes! Yes! | 好 好 | 
| [37:19] | You like that? Huh?! | 你喜欢吗 | 
| [37:23] | – You want more? You want more? – Come on. | -想再来点吗 -来啊 | 
| [37:26] | That’s all you got? Come on! | 你就这点本事了吗 来啊 | 
| [37:36] | Joaquin, Joaquin, no. No, no, no! | 杰奎因 不 不 | 
| [37:38] | Joaquin! Ahh! | 杰奎因 | 
| [37:46] | Now you sell flowers, pussy? Huh? | 你现在还卖花了吗 怂逼 | 
| [37:49] | Come on, come on! | 来啊 来啊 | 
| [38:07] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 | 
| [38:20] | Get up. | 起来 | 
| [38:38] | Joaquin! | 杰奎因 | 
| [38:41] | We’re not done. | 还没完呢 | 
| [39:02] | You call that a punch? | 你这也叫打拳吗 | 
| [39:05] | Come on, you can do better, huh? I’m right here. | 来啊 你就这点本事吗 打我啊 | 
| [39:11] | Are we done? Huh? I think we’re done. | 够了吗 我觉得够了 | 
| [39:14] | Fucker! | 狗日的 | 
| [39:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [39:36] | Fighting is easy. | 打架很简单 | 
| [39:38] | Fighting is what I do. | 我就干这个的 | 
| [39:49] | Let’s go home, Dani. | 我们回家 丹妮 | 
| [39:56] | It’s a perfect night. I love the Fourth of July. | 今晚很完美 我喜欢国庆日 | 
| [40:01] | It’s my… it’s my favorite holiday. | 是我…最喜欢的节日 | 
| [40:04] | I mean, I’m here with my kid. | 有孩子陪着我 | 
| [40:06] | Pretty soon, they’re gonna blow up shit. | 很快 就要放烟花了 | 
| [40:11] | Doesn’t get better than this. | 还有什么比这更快活呢 | 
| [40:17] | You know, when I was a kid, | 知道吗 我小时候 | 
| [40:19] | I thought… I thought I couldn’t be a cop. | 以为自己当不成警察 | 
| [40:24] | My dad was an electrician. | 我爸爸是个电工 | 
| [40:27] | He got out of the war, joined the union. | 他挺过了战争 加入了工会 | 
| [40:30] | I thought… “When I grow up, I’m gonna be an electrician.” | 我想着 “等长大了 我要当个电工” | 
| [40:34] | The summer I turned 15, | 在十五岁那年夏天 | 
| [40:37] | my old man takes me down to the union hall. | 我老爸带我来到工会大厅 | 
| [40:40] | He’s so proud. | 他特别骄傲 | 
| [40:42] | I get my card… but I hated the job. | 我拿到了工作证 但我讨厌那工作 | 
| [40:46] | Hated the job. | 真的讨厌 | 
| [40:50] | I kept shocking myself, and his friends are all laughin’ at me. | 我不停电到自己 他的朋友都嘲笑我 | 
| [40:58] | I quit that summer. | 那个夏天我辞职了 | 
| [41:01] | He was… | 他… | 
| [41:02] | he was furious, like, “What are you gonna do with your life?” | 他怒不可遏 说”你这辈子要怎么办” | 
| [41:09] | I told him, “I’m gonna be a cop.” | 我告诉他 “我要当警察” | 
| [41:14] | The way he looked at me… | 他看我的那眼神… | 
| [41:18] | I’ll never forget it. | 我永远不会忘 | 
| [41:21] | Like he didn’t know who I was. | 好像他根本不认识我一样 | 
| [41:28] | I’ll tell you something, though. | 不过我要告诉你 | 
| [41:30] | The day you told me you wanted to be a cop… | 你对我说想当警察的那天 | 
| [41:33] | proudest damn day of my life. | 是我这辈子最骄傲的一天 | 
| [42:05] | Cheers! | 干杯 | 
| [42:27] | Yeah! | 真棒 | 
| [43:27] | Now that… is what I call fireworks. | 这…才叫烟花 | 
| [43:41] | I love fireworks. | 我喜欢烟花 | 
| [43:43] | Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [43:45] | Me, three. | 我也是 | 
| [44:14] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 | 
| [44:17] | – I got in a fight. – What? | -跟人打架了 -什么 | 
| [44:20] | A fight? | 打架吗 | 
| [44:22] | Are you stupid? Look at your face. | 你是白痴吗 看看你的脸 | 
| [44:23] | You won’t be able to shoot tomorrow. | 明天还怎么拍电影 | 
| [44:27] | You do still love me. | 你果然还爱我 | 
| [44:33] | Well, I know how important your career is to you. | 我知道你的事业对你有多重要 | 
| [44:42] | Can I come in? | 我能进去吗 | 
| [44:46] | Please? | 拜托 | 
| [45:03] | You were right, Hernando. | 你说得对 赫南多 | 
| [45:06] | I was a coward. | 我是个懦夫 | 
| [45:10] | I cared too much about things that… aren’t important. | 我太在意那些…无足轻重的事 | 
| [45:16] | I took for granted all the things you gave up in life to… | 我把你为和我在一起放弃的那些东西… | 
| [45:19] | be with me. | 当做理所当然 | 
| [45:21] | Many of these things became clear because of Daniela. | 因为丹妮艾拉我看清了许多事 | 
| [45:25] | I understand why you reacted the way you did. | 我明白你为什么是那种反应 | 
| [45:34] | I made a terrible mistake. | 我犯了个大错 | 
| [45:41] | But I fixed it. | 但我补救回来了 | 
| [45:49] | Dani? | 丹妮 | 
| [45:59] | I– I don’t understand. | 怎么回事 | 
| [46:01] | Lito saved me! He saved me. | 利托救了我 他救了我 | 
| [46:03] | Joaquin tried to stop me from going, but Lito fought him. | 杰奎因不让我走 利托打了他 | 
| [46:05] | It was– it was unbelievable. | 真的难以置信 | 
| [46:07] | It was like a scene from one of his movies! | 就像他电影里的场景一样 | 
| [46:12] | And… what about the pictures? | 那…照片怎么办 | 
| [46:17] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 | 
| [46:22] | My career is important to me. | 事业对我很重要 | 
| [46:26] | But it will never be as important as you. | 但永远不会有你重要 | 
| [46:36] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [46:52] | Really? | 还拍吗 | 
| [46:55] | He said he didn’t care. | 他说他不在乎 | 
| [47:00] | Can we go home… please? | 我们回家好吗 拜托了 | 
| [47:05] | – Yes. – Yes! Yes! Let’s go home! Mm! | -好 -太好了 我们回家 |