时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:14] | *Birds flying high* | *鸟儿高飞* |
[02:19] | *You know how I feel* | *你知道我的感觉* |
[02:25] | *Sun in the sky* | *艳阳当空* |
[02:29] | *You know how I feel* | *你知道我的感觉* |
[02:34] | *Breeze driftin’ on by* | *微风拂过* |
[02:38] | *You know how I feel* | *你知道我的感觉* |
[02:42] | *It’s a new dawn* | *这是崭新的黎明* |
[02:46] | *It’s a new day* | *这是崭新的一天* |
[02:49] | *It’s a new life* | *这是崭新的生命* |
[02:54] | *For me, yeah* | *于我而言* |
[02:59] | *And I’m feeling good* | *我感觉很好* |
[03:18] | *Fish in the sea* | *海里的鱼儿* |
[03:21] | *You know how I feel* | *你知道我的感觉* |
[03:25] | *River running free* | *自由的河水* |
[03:28] | *You know how I feel* | *你知道我的感觉* |
[03:32] | *Blossom on the tree* | *树上的繁花* |
[03:36] | *You know how I feel* | *你知道我的感觉* |
[03:39] | *It’s a new dawn* | *这是崭新的黎明* |
[03:40] | *It’s a new day* | *这是崭新的一天* |
[03:42] | *It’s a new life for me, yeah* | *于我而言 这是崭新的生命* |
[03:48] | *And I’m feeling good* | *我感觉很好* |
[03:55] | *Yeah, I’m feeling good* | *我感觉很好* |
[04:12] | *Dragonfly out in the sun* | *阳光下的蜻蜓* |
[04:15] | *You know what I mean Don’t you know?* | *你明白我的意思对吗* |
[04:19] | *Butterflies all havin’ fun* | *在嬉戏的蝴蝶* |
[04:22] | *You know what I mean* | *你们明白我的意思* |
[04:26] | *Sleep in peace when day is done* | *日落西山 安然入睡* |
[04:30] | *That’s what I mean* | *我就是这个意思* |
[04:33] | *And this old world is a new world* | *这个旧世界也是新世界* |
[04:36] | *And a bold world for me* | *于我它是勇敢的世界* |
[04:45] | *Stars, when you shine You know how I feel* | *星辰 你闪耀时便知道我的感觉* |
[04:51] | *Scent of the pine* | *松木的芳香* |
[04:54] | *You know how I feel* | *你知道我的感觉* |
[04:58] | *Oh, freedom is mine* | *自由属于我* |
[05:02] | *And I know how I feel* | *我知道我的感觉* |
[05:05] | *It’s a new dawn* | *这是崭新的黎明* |
[05:07] | *It’s a new day* | *这是崭新的一天* |
[05:09] | *It’s a new life for me* | *这于我而言是崭新的生命* |
[05:12] | *Yes, it’s a new dawn It’s a new day* | *这是崭新的黎明 这是崭新的一天* |
[05:16] | *It’s a new life for me* | *这于我而言是崭新的生命* |
[05:21] | *And I’m feeling good* | *我感觉很好* |
[05:35] | *And I’m feeling good* | *我感觉很好* |
[05:57] | This is totally fascinating. | 这故事太精彩了 |
[06:00] | The last woman in England to be imprisoned for witchcraft | 英格兰最后一个因为巫术入狱的女人 |
[06:03] | was during World War II, | 是在二战期间入狱的 |
[06:05] | because she somehow knew about a boat that had been sunk. | 原因是她不知为什么知道一个沉船 |
[06:08] | She described it as if she’d been on it. | 她说得就好像自己当时在船上一样 |
[06:11] | I never really pictured you as one those people | 我还真没想到你是那种 |
[06:13] | that believes in all this psychic stuff. | 相信这种超自然事情的人 |
[06:15] | Oh, my mom’s always been into it. | 我妈妈一直对这个很感兴趣 |
[06:17] | Well, we become our parents. | 有其父母必有其子女 |
[06:21] | First scary thought of the day. | 这是今天第一个吓人的念头 |
[06:26] | And first scary face. | 还有第一个吓人的人 |
[06:29] | Agent Bendix. What an unpleasant surprise. | 本迪克斯探员 真是令人不快的意外 |
[06:33] | – Amanita Caplan. – Shall I fill in my answers now? | -阿曼妮塔·柯普兰 -要现在回答你吗 |
[06:36] | I don’t know. I’m not sure. I don’t recall. And Australia. | 我不知道 我不确定 我不记得 澳大利亚 |
[06:41] | The problem is… | 问题是 |
[06:45] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[06:46] | Well, I believe the rich should pay more taxes, | 我相信富人应该多交税 |
[06:48] | which means believing in something doesn’t make it so. | 也就是说相信不代表事实 |
[06:51] | Let’s cut the bullshit. | 废话少说 |
[06:52] | I know you’ve been in contact with Ms. Marks. | 我知道你跟马克斯女士有联系 |
[06:54] | – You know it because I told you I was. – Recently. | -你知道是因为我告诉你了 -最近有联系 |
[07:00] | Nomi said you would still be illegally reading our texts. | 诺米说过你还会非法查看我们的信息 |
[07:03] | It’s not illegal if you’re a wanted felon. | 如果你是通缉犯 那就不违法 |
[07:05] | But I am not a wanted felon | 但我不是通缉犯 |
[07:07] | and since you don’t have her phone number, | 而你又没有她的号码 |
[07:08] | that must mean you’ve been illegally reading my texts. | 所以你肯定非法查看我的信息了 |
[07:11] | It is a crime to assist a felon. | 协助罪犯也是犯罪 |
[07:13] | How would you know I was assisting | 你要不先犯罪 |
[07:15] | unless you yourself were committing a felony? | 那怎么可能知道我在协助别人 |
[07:17] | I didn’t come here to play games. | 我不是来跟你玩游戏的 |
[07:19] | I came to promise you this: | 我来明确告诉你 |
[07:21] | if I don’t put Ms. Marks behind bars, I will put you there. | 如果我不把马克斯女士抓起来 那就抓你 |
[07:31] | One thing you should know about me, Amanita… | 阿曼妮塔 你应该知道我的一点就是 |
[07:35] | I keep my promises. | 我言出必行 |
[07:51] | God, what a douche. | 天啊 真是个混蛋 |
[07:53] | – Tell me about it. – Are you okay? | -谁说不是 -你还好吧 |
[07:55] | Probably need a shower when I get home. | 等回家我可能需要洗个澡 |
[07:58] | And some Mission Chinese? | 还要好好吃一顿中餐吧 |
[08:02] | I thought you said no context of where we were. | 你不是说不涉及我们所在地的信息吗 |
[08:04] | That’s just on the cell. I bounce that signal from Australia. | 只是信号而已 我从澳大利亚反弹了信号 |
[08:07] | This is a closed network. It’s safe. | 这是封闭网络 很安全 |
[08:10] | Safe? That word seems to mean something different all the time. | 安全 这个词的意思好像一直有变 |
[08:46] | The police are wrong. | 警察搞错了 |
[08:49] | He didn’t kill himself. | 他没有自杀 |
[08:52] | It was shame. | 是羞愧害死了他 |
[08:54] | Shame killed our father. | 羞愧杀死了我们的父亲 |
[08:57] | At least… we still have each other. | 至少我们还有彼此 |
[09:25] | Hey! | 干什么 |
[09:27] | That’s government property. | 那是政府财产 |
[09:29] | You want another two weeks? | 你想多蹲两周吗 |
[09:36] | Another two weeks. | 加两周 |
[09:51] | Feels like I’m hitting a wall. | 我好像在撞墙 |
[09:56] | I really made a mess of things this time. | 这次我真的搞砸了 |
[10:01] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[10:06] | I was trying to fix everything. | 我是想处理好事情 |
[10:08] | I think I just fucked it all up. | 但好像全搞砸了 |
[10:14] | I know you’d say that’s what I always do. | 我知道你会说我一直都如此 |
[10:20] | Maybe it’s true. | 可能是真的 |
[10:24] | Maybe I do fuck everything up. | 可能我确实什么都搞砸 |
[10:28] | But this time… | 但这次 |
[10:32] | this time it’s cost me the only thing I’ve ever really wanted. | 这次它让我失去了我唯一真正想要的东西 |
[11:09] | – Hey, Capheus! – Hmm? | -克普斯 -怎么了 |
[11:11] | I’ve been thinking… why don’t we | 我一直在想 这次我们为什么 |
[11:13] | hire one of those real good artists like Mozee | 不雇个像莫齐那样真正的艺术家 |
[11:15] | to paint Jean-Claude this time? | 来画我们的尚格·云顿呢 |
[11:17] | That guy’s expensive. | 那家伙要价很高的 |
[11:18] | I know, but this comeback has to be legendary. | 我知道 但我们这次回归一定要盛大 |
[11:21] | The Van Damn is back. Badder than ever! | 云顿回归了 比以前更牛逼 |
[11:23] | We need to make a statement. | 我们需要表个态 |
[11:26] | Have you seen the Go-bama? | 你见过那辆”加油奥巴马”吗 |
[11:27] | Ooh! That thing is sick! I mean, it looks just like him. | 那个太酷了 画得就跟本人一样 |
[11:32] | People care about that shit. Face is important. | 大家很在乎那种东西 脸很重要 |
[11:35] | – You think so? – Yeah. | -你这么觉得吗 -是的 |
[11:37] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[11:40] | Jean-Claude doesn’t look the same as he did. | 尚格·云顿不如往日了 |
[11:42] | Neither does Obama. | 奥巴马也是 |
[11:45] | I’ll bet the Go-bama used Hope Obama | “加油奥巴马”用的肯定是”希望奥巴马”那种画 |
[11:47] | and not Now Obama. | 不是现实的奥巴马 |
[11:48] | Yeah, yeah. No one wants | 是啊 谁想在自己车上 |
[11:49] | a wrinkly gray-haired dude on their bus. | 画个满脸皱纹头发花白的家伙 |
[11:51] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[11:53] | Faces change, you know? But not the heart. | 面容会变 但心不会变 |
[11:56] | True that. True that. | 说的对 很对 |
[11:58] | To be legends… | 要想成为传奇 |
[12:01] | we need a heart like | 我们更需要 |
[12:02] | Jean-Claude or Obama more than we need their face. | 尚格·云顿或奥巴马的心 而不是他们的脸 |
[12:08] | – Yeah? Then next stop? – Hmm? | -是吧 下一站 -什么 |
[12:10] | Legendary! | 传奇 |
[12:15] | Speaking of faces… I must say, | 说到面容 我得说一句 |
[12:17] | you’re looking a little different these days. | 最近你看起来有点不一样 |
[12:23] | New barbershop. | 换了理发店 |
[12:25] | – You’re looking good. Very good. – Yes! Thank you. | -你看起来很棒 特别棒 -那就好 谢谢 |
[12:29] | Art is material. | 艺术是物质的 |
[12:33] | It is wed intractably to the real world, | 它跟现实世界顽强地结合在一起 |
[12:35] | bound by matter and matters. | 由事和物来结合 |
[12:39] | Art is political. | 艺术是政治的 |
[12:43] | Never more so than when insisting it is not. | 越坚持说它不是 它就越是 |
[12:47] | Art is dialectic. | 艺术是辩证的 |
[12:49] | It is enriched when shared and impoverished | 通过所有和商品化对艺术进行分享消耗时 |
[12:54] | by ownership and commodification. | 艺术的内容得到了丰富 |
[12:58] | It is a language of seeing and being seen. | 它是一种看与被看的语言 |
[13:04] | Uh, would someone care to fill me in on the joke here? | 能告诉我你们在笑什么吗 |
[13:07] | Yes. Totally. | 好的 没问题 |
[13:22] | Is this art, Mr. Fuentes? | 这是艺术吗 富恩特斯老师 |
[13:30] | Is it art, Mr. Valles? | 你说呢 瓦勒斯同学 |
[13:35] | What do you think? | 你觉得它是不是 |
[13:38] | Why don’t you tell us what you see? | 你来告诉大家你看到的是什么 |
[13:43] | Looks like shit-packer porn. | 看着像钙片 |
[13:49] | “Shit-packer porn.” That is… | 钙片 这真是… |
[13:54] | That is very interesting. | 这说法有意思 |
[13:56] | Yeah. | 真啊 |
[13:56] | ‘Cause this is where the | 因为这就是 |
[13:58] | relationship between subject and object reverses. | 主体和客体之间转换角色的时候 |
[14:00] | The proverbial shoe shifting to the other foot. | 设身处地地去思考问题 |
[14:03] | And what was seen… now reveals the seer. | 你所看到的 显示出了你的心 |
[14:08] | Because the eyes of the beholder | 因为观看之人 |
[14:10] | find not just beauty where they want, | 不仅会发现他们想看的美 |
[14:11] | but also shallowness, ugliness, confusion… prejudice. | 还会看到肤浅 丑陋 困惑 偏见 |
[14:17] | Which is to say the beholder | 也就是说 你看到的 |
[14:18] | will always see what they want to see, | 总是你想看到的东西 |
[14:19] | suggesting that what you, Mr. Valles, want to see | 也就是说 瓦勒斯同学 你想看的 |
[14:23] | is in fact shit-packer porn. | 其实就是钙片 |
[14:29] | Whereas someone else… | 而别人 |
[14:32] | someone with a set of eyes | 那些可以 |
[14:33] | capable of seeing beyond societal conventions, | 超越社会传统的人 |
[14:37] | beyond their defining biases, | 超越世俗偏见的人 |
[14:39] | such a beholder might see an image of… | 这样的人可能看到的是 |
[14:43] | two men caught in an act of pleasure. | 两个男人享受欢愉 |
[14:47] | Erotic to be sure, but also… vulnerable. | 虽然色情 但也脆弱 |
[14:52] | Neither aware of the camera. | 他们都不知道有人在拍 |
[14:54] | Both of them connected to the moment, to each other. | 他们都沉浸于那一刻 沉浸于彼此 |
[14:59] | To love. | 沉浸于爱 |
[15:03] | And as I have suggested before in this class… | 我之前就在课上说过 |
[15:08] | art… is love made public. | 艺术 就是被公开的爱 |
[15:49] | Joaquin kept his word. | 杰奎因兑现承诺了 |
[15:51] | It’s… | 现在 |
[15:54] | It’s all over the Internet. | 网上全是我们的照片 |
[15:58] | I am sorry… | 对不起 |
[16:00] | – No. – …about all this. I… | -不 -这一切 我… |
[16:07] | It was worth it just to hear you describe it. | 听到你刚才那番话 一切都值了 |
[16:19] | So… | 那么 |
[16:32] | Here we go. | 我们走 |
[16:36] | Here we go. | 我们走 |
[17:43] | You were a cop? | 你当过警察 |
[17:49] | I am a cop. | 我现在还是警察 |
[17:53] | I was an ecologist. | 我以前是个生态学家 |
[17:57] | I used to be able to see… so much beauty in the world. | 我以前能看到这个世界中那么多的美 |
[18:11] | And now all I can see is what he sees. | 现在我就只能看到他看到的 |
[18:18] | I thought I was safe here. | 我以为在这里很安全 |
[18:21] | But he found me. | 但他还是找到我了 |
[18:23] | Just like he’ll find you. | 所以他也会找到你 |
[18:28] | But don’t worry. | 但你不用担心 |
[18:30] | I have a secret. | 我有个秘密 |
[18:32] | A way out. | 我知道出路 |
[18:37] | Somewhere where we can go where nobody can find us. | 我知道一个别人找不到我们的地方 |
[19:16] | What is it? What is it? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[19:19] | It’s him? | 是他吗 |
[19:22] | – Is it him? – It was her. | -是他吗 -是她 |
[19:25] | – Angelica? – Angelica. | -安吉莉卡 -安吉莉卡 |
[19:28] | Yes. | 是她 |
[19:30] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[19:32] | You’re safe. | 你很安全 |
[19:36] | You’re safe. | 你很安全 |
[20:05] | Ah, Ms. Bak. Hello. Please have a seat. | 白女士 你好 请坐 |
[20:08] | – Who are you? – I’m Mr. Lee. | -你是谁 -我是李律师 |
[20:10] | Mr. Chen sends his apologies, | 陈律师让我代他致歉 |
[20:12] | but he’s unable to continue your case. | 他无法继续做你的律师了 |
[20:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:17] | Conflict of interest. | 利益冲突 |
[20:19] | Was he threatened? | 他被威胁了吗 |
[20:38] | So… why are you here? | 那你来干什么 |
[20:41] | I believe in the law, and the law has failed you. | 我相信法律 法律让你失望了 |
[20:46] | You do not belong in here and I’m gonna get you out. | 你不属于这里 我要把你救出去 |
[20:50] | Has the court agreed to a re-trial? | 法庭同意重审了吗 |
[20:54] | No. | 没有 |
[21:00] | Without your father’s testimony | 没有你父亲的证词 |
[21:02] | to authenticate the new documents… | 确定新文件的真实性… |
[21:05] | they have rejected the appeal. | 他们驳回了上诉 |
[21:13] | This is the law you believe in? | 这就是你相信的法律吗 |
[21:22] | I’m going to subpoena your brother. | 我要传讯你弟弟 |
[21:24] | Stay away from Joong-Ki. | 离宗基远一点 |
[21:27] | He is more dangerous than you think. | 他比你想象中更危险 |
[21:31] | And when I get out, | 等我出去 |
[21:33] | I want him where I can reach him. | 我要能找到他 |
[21:44] | What’s up, Neets? | 好啊 尼茨 |
[21:46] | – Heading to work? – Late shift. | -去上班吗 -上晚班 |
[21:49] | That guy Bendix was here again. | 本迪克斯又来了一趟 |
[21:52] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[21:53] | They don’t imprison a single banker | 他们不去抓 |
[21:55] | for stealing billions of taxpayer dollars. | 偷了纳税人数十亿美元的银行家 |
[21:57] | Instead they come after us. | 却来追着我们不放 |
[21:59] | Welcome to America. | 欢迎来到美国 |
[22:00] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[22:02] | Handling it better than most. | 比大多数人都好 |
[22:04] | I’d go crazy trapped in that little room all day. | 要是我整天在那个小屋里 我会疯的 |
[22:06] | You and me both. | 我也是 |
[22:10] | You know I heard that. | 你知道我听到了 |
[22:11] | Oh, shit. I thought I turned it off. | 糟糕 我还以为我关掉了 |
[22:14] | You should leave it on. | 你应该开着的 |
[22:15] | It’ll give you a sense of what I’m going through. | 那样会让你知道我的感受 |
[22:17] | I could handle you, but all those other voices? | 我能受得了你 但其他人的声音我受不了 |
[22:21] | I’d have lobotomized myself by now. | 要是我我早去切额叶了 |
[22:23] | I’m kind of getting the hang of it. | 我现在渐渐能把握了 |
[22:25] | Lito can be a bit of a handful sometimes. | 利托有时候很难搞 |
[22:29] | Drama queen? | 大惊小怪 |
[22:30] | Definitely. | 谁说不是 |
[22:32] | You know I heard that. | 我可是听到了 |
[22:33] | Oh, shit. | 糟糕 |
[22:35] | – Oh, no. Is it Lito? – Yeah. | -糟了 是利托吗 -是 |
[22:38] | See you in a sec. | 回见 |
[22:45] | Why is it when I feel scared, I end up with you? | 为什么我害怕的时候都会来到你这里 |
[22:48] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[22:50] | I’m such a chicken compared to most of the others. | 跟其他人相比我是个胆小鬼 |
[22:54] | I’m worried for you. | 我很担心你 |
[22:57] | I hope that what I said to you at the museum | 希望我在博物馆跟你说的话 |
[22:59] | didn’t make you do something you didn’t want to do. | 没让你做什么你不想做的事 |
[23:02] | No. | 没有 |
[23:05] | No. | 没有 |
[23:06] | What you said was important to me. | 你说的话对我来说很重要 |
[23:10] | I needed you to say it. | 我需要你说出来 |
[23:14] | But it doesn’t make what is going to happen any easier. | 但那不会让要发生的事变容易点 |
[23:18] | If you need anything… | 如果你有什么需要… |
[23:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:27] | I know I can be a bit… dramatic. | 我知道有时候我有点大惊小怪 |
[23:31] | But really, when you came out, | 但说真的 你出柜的时候 |
[23:33] | did you have to deal with anything like this? | 你也得面对这种事吗 |
[23:46] | No. | 我不用 |
[23:55] | I… I know something’s wrong. | 我…我知道出问题了 |
[23:59] | I feel… trapped here. | 我感觉被困在了这里 |
[24:03] | Is it the villa, or is it Positano? | 是别墅还是波西塔诺 |
[24:06] | We can go somewhere else. | 我们可以去别处 |
[24:09] | It’s not a place. | 不是地方的问题 |
[24:13] | It’s a feeling. | 是一种感觉 |
[24:15] | Are you, uh… feeling trapped by me? | 你觉得被我困住了吗 |
[24:20] | – By this marriage? – No, I… No. | -被我们的婚姻 -不 我…不是 |
[24:25] | What’s trapping you? | 那是什么困住了你 |
[24:27] | If I were to try and explain it to you, | 如果我跟你解释 |
[24:30] | you would think I’m actually crazier than I sound. | 那你会觉得我精神不正常了 |
[24:35] | Try me. | 说来听听 |
[24:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:45] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[24:50] | For starters, there are people, | 开始 有一些人 |
[24:53] | people that I feel connected | 一些在世界各地 |
[24:54] | to all over the world that are innocent | 与我心灵相连的清白无辜之人 |
[24:57] | and yet they’re locked up in prison. | 但是却被关在监狱里 |
[25:00] | And they are trapped by circumstance… | 他们被一些情况 |
[25:03] | or by things that have happened in the past. | 或者过去的事困住了 |
[25:09] | And then there are people without the privilege that we have | 还有一些不像我们这么幸运的人 |
[25:12] | and they feel threatened because they love a person | 他们因为爱了一个这个世界觉得 |
[25:15] | who the world has decided that they shouldn’t love. | 他们不该爱的人 而受到威胁 |
[25:19] | It’s wrong. | 那样不对 |
[25:21] | Terrible. | 很糟糕 |
[25:22] | Kala, Kala… I think I know what’s going on. | 卡拉 卡拉 我知道是怎么回事了 |
[25:26] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[25:27] | I, uh… talked to your mother. | 我…跟你母亲谈过 |
[25:30] | You did not tell her that we haven’t had sex yet. | 你没告诉她我们还没有圆房吧 |
[25:33] | I did. | 我说了 |
[25:35] | I mean, I needed some guidance. | 我需要一些指引 |
[25:37] | You asked my mother if I was a… | 你问我妈妈我是不是… |
[25:42] | Kala, I now recognize that this was inappropriate. | 卡拉 现在我知道那样不合适 |
[25:45] | – Inappropriate? – I’m supposed to pretend I’m not up… | -不合适 -我应该假装我不… |
[25:48] | – …set?! – Am I supposed to pretend this is okay? | -生气吗 -我应该假装他们可以这样吗 |
[25:50] | Hey. Hey, calm down. Okay? | 你冷静 好吗 |
[25:53] | – I hate… – …that word. | -我讨厌 -那个词 |
[25:57] | – I hate that… – …word. | -我讨厌 -那个词 |
[26:00] | They’re trying to provoke us. They want us to be upset by it. | 他们是想激怒我们 他们希望惹我们生气 |
[26:03] | Of course I’m upset! | 我当然生气 |
[26:05] | But if you don’t mind, maybe you can explain one thing to me. | 但如果你不介意 能不能跟我解释一件事 |
[26:07] | Why is it even news? | 这算什么新闻 |
[26:09] | Who gives a fuck who I fuck? | 我上谁 谁管得着 |
[26:11] | This is the 21st century, people. | 这都是21世纪了 各位 |
[26:14] | Get over it! | 少大惊小怪了 |
[26:17] | This is insane. You can’t go out there. | 这简直疯了 你们不能出去 |
[26:20] | Fuck these piranas! | 去这些混蛋的 |
[26:23] | Come to my house. | 去我家吧 |
[26:26] | You took me in. | 你们接纳了我 |
[26:28] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你们 |
[26:34] | Rajan, we may be married, but my body is mine. | 拉詹 我们虽然结婚了 但我的身体是我的 |
[26:38] | It is not a field of land to be purchased and plowed. | 不是一块可以买来开垦的田地 |
[26:41] | It is not for you or my mother to gossip about. | 也不能任由你或我母亲来说闲话 |
[26:43] | Kala! God, woman, you’re a force of nature. | 卡拉 天呐 你真是有洪荒之力 |
[26:48] | I’ve been an ass. Please, just forgive me. | 是我犯浑 请原谅我吧 |
[26:57] | I was insecure. | 我没有安全感 |
[26:59] | I know there were a lot of issues. | 我知道我们有很多问题 |
[27:01] | The travel and other things. | 旅行 还有其它的 |
[27:04] | But I began to wonder that, if now that the wedding was over… | 但我开始想 婚礼已经结束 |
[27:09] | – you were still having second thoughts. – No. | -但你是不是还有犹豫 -没有 |
[27:11] | I told you they were done. | 我说过我不再有犹豫了 |
[27:14] | And they are. | 这是真话 |
[27:39] | The more bullets I find, the more impossible it looks. | 我找到的子弹越多 就越觉得不可能 |
[27:43] | We were very lucky. | 我们当时很幸运 |
[27:45] | Come on, I know luck. And this? | 得了 运气我了解 但这个 |
[27:49] | It’s not luck. | 不叫运气 |
[27:53] | I get that some things are difficult for people to talk about, | 我知道有些事让人难以开口 |
[27:56] | but when I think about the fact | 但我一想到 |
[27:57] | that we haven’t talked about that day, | 我们还没谈过那天的事 |
[28:01] | – it gets me a little upset. – Why? | -我就有些生气 -为什么 |
[28:04] | You’re a damn good driver. | 你是个好司机 |
[28:06] | You are a loyal son. | 也是个孝顺的儿子 |
[28:09] | You’re even half a decent mechanic, | 甚至算是个不错的机械师 |
[28:11] | if I’m here to instruct you. However… | 如果有我指导的话 但是 |
[28:13] | I’ve known you since you were ten years old. | 我自你十岁就认识你了 |
[28:16] | And one thing you’re not, Mr. Van Damn, | 你 拽车云顿先生 绝对不是 |
[28:18] | is a genius of martial arts. | 武术天才 |
[28:21] | It’s me. Jela. | 我是杰拉啊 |
[28:24] | Come on, what happened that day with the Superpower? | 得了 你那天的超能力是怎么回事 |
[28:33] | Look, I know it’s going to sound crazy, but… | 听着 我知道这听上去很疯狂 但 |
[28:39] | a spirit. | 是个灵魂 |
[28:41] | You sure you want to tell him? | 你真要告诉他吗 |
[28:45] | – Maybe it’s time. – What’s time? | -或许是时候了 -什么时候 |
[28:48] | The spirit. | 灵魂 |
[28:51] | She’s here. Good to see you. | 她在这儿 见到你很高兴 |
[28:55] | Where is this spirit from? | 这灵魂是哪来的 |
[28:57] | – She lives in Seoul. – Korea? | -她住在首尔 -韩国吗 |
[29:00] | She’s a businesswoman. | 她是个女商人 |
[29:03] | My age exactly. | 跟我同岁 |
[29:05] | Born the same moment I was. | 跟我同时出生 |
[29:08] | The first breath I took, she took too, but in Korea. | 我第一次呼吸时 她在韩国 跟我同时呼吸 |
[29:12] | What a thing, yeah? | 多神奇啊 |
[29:15] | She’s here now? | 她现在就在这儿 |
[29:18] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[29:19] | – Actually, she’s in prison. – Prison. | -其实 她在监狱里 -监狱 |
[29:23] | Why is she in prison? | 她为什么在监狱里 |
[29:26] | It’s complicated. | 说来话长 |
[29:28] | The sad part is that while she was there, | 可悲的是 她入狱期间 |
[29:32] | her father was murdered. | 她父亲被人杀了 |
[29:34] | Does she know that your father was murdered? | 她知道你父亲也被杀了吗 |
[29:37] | We have many things in common. | 我们有很多共同点 |
[29:40] | Why did the spirit pick you? | 这个灵魂为什么选了你 |
[29:46] | That is a mystery I can’t explain. | 这是我无法解释的谜题 |
[29:52] | But I will always be grateful for. | 但我会永远感激 |
[29:57] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[30:03] | I know we live in our little bubble world in this city, | 我知道我们住在我们在这城里的小世界里 |
[30:05] | but, I mean, when I look at those pictures of Lito and Hernando, | 但是 当我看到利托和赫南多的照片时 |
[30:08] | I think, “That’s hot.” | 我想的是 “好性感” |
[30:13] | So hot. | 太性感了 |
[30:14] | I just don’t get it. | 我真不懂 |
[30:16] | Why can’t the rest of the world see what we see? | 为什么世界其他人看不到我们看得到的 |
[30:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:30] | But they’re in a safe place now. | 但他们现在很安全 |
[30:41] | Salud! | 祝健康 |
[31:06] | You’re nervous. | 你觉得紧张 |
[31:09] | Someone’s been following me. | 有人在跟踪我 |
[31:14] | Police? | 警察吗 |
[31:16] | Cops made it clear they didn’t give a shit about the shooting. | 警方已明确表示他们不在乎枪击的事 |
[31:21] | Sounds like cops. | 警察就这样 |
[31:23] | If you need help… | 如果你需要帮助 |
[31:25] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[31:28] | If you need some air… | 如果你需要呼吸新鲜空气 |
[31:31] | I’m good. | 不用 |
[31:56] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[31:59] | Jonas. | 乔纳斯 |
[32:08] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[32:10] | Can we go see the swans? | 我们能去看天鹅吗 |
[32:13] | Of course. | 当然 |
[32:15] | Did you know swans mate for life? | 你知道天鹅都是终身厮守吗 |
[32:21] | That’s his daughter. | 那是他女儿 |
[32:23] | Fancies himself quite the family man. | 他自诩是个顾家的男人 |
[32:26] | Loves pretending to be one of them. | 喜欢装作是他们中的一员 |
[32:30] | You’re not the first one | 你不是第一个 |
[32:31] | to try to hide in the corner of his mind, | 企图藏在他思维角落里的人 |
[32:34] | waiting for him to make a mistake. | 等着他出错 |
[32:38] | The heroin helps, doesn’t it? | 海洛因有所帮助 是吧 |
[32:40] | The connection feels vague. | 联系感觉不那么紧密了 |
[32:43] | He’s usually meticulous with his pills, | 他吃药一向一丝不苟 |
[32:45] | which means he’s made a mistake or… | 所以 他要么是犯了错 |
[32:49] | he wants us to see this. | 要么他希望我们看到 |
[32:51] | Stratford? Maybe Cambridge. | 斯特拉特福德 还是剑桥 |
[32:56] | What are the pills? | 那药是什么 |
[32:57] | We call them blockers. | 我们称之为阻断剂 |
[32:59] | Cuts you off from the psycellium. | 阻断你的精神细胞体 |
[33:02] | Temporarily turns us into them. | 暂时将我们变成他们 |
[33:05] | Keeps hunters like him protected… | 保护他这样的猎人 |
[33:08] | and prisoners like me isolated. | 也隔离我这样的囚徒 |
[33:11] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[33:15] | It’s the blocker dissolving the connection. | 是阻断剂在溶解联系 |
[33:28] | Where are you? | 你这是在哪 |
[33:30] | BPO has pits all over the world to throw us into. | 生物保护组织全球到处有可以关我们的地方 |
[33:38] | We know BPO is receiving funding | 我们知道生物保护组织受 |
[33:39] | from governments all over the world, | 全球各地政府的资助 |
[33:41] | but we have very little on who they actually are. | 但我们对他们真实的面目并不了解 |
[33:43] | Of course not. | 当然 |
[33:45] | This is an organization | 这个组织 |
[33:46] | responsible for hunting and controlling what they see | 专门猎杀控制他们眼中的 |
[33:49] | as a very dangerous species. | 危险物种 |
[33:53] | They’re afraid of us. | 他们怕我们 |
[33:54] | So you and your cluster must be very careful. | 你和你的族群必须小心 |
[33:58] | How many hunters are there like Whispers? | 低语者这样的猎人有多少 |
[34:02] | No one is like him. | 没有人像他一样 |
[34:05] | But there are others, collaborators, | 但还有其他人 合作者 |
[34:08] | networks of recruiters working for BPO. | 为生物保护组织工作的招募网络 |
[34:14] | I keep having visions… of Angelica. | 我总是看到 安吉莉卡 |
[34:18] | I keep seeing her in a… in a cabin. | 我总是看到她在一栋小木屋里 |
[34:25] | The cabin. | 小木屋 |
[34:28] | First place I ever considered a home. | 那是第一个被我当成家的地方 |
[34:37] | But I’ve never been there. How can I see that? | 但我从未去过那里 我怎么看得到 |
[34:41] | A genetic birth transfers genes. | 基因的生育能转移基因 |
[34:44] | A sensate birth transfers sense experience and memory. | 通感的生育能转移感受体验和记忆 |
[34:49] | You are Angelica’s children, | 你是安吉莉卡的孩子 |
[34:50] | so parts of her consciousness still echo in you. | 所以她的部分意识依然在你脑中回荡 |
[34:54] | We weren’t her first cluster? | 我们不是她生的第一个族群吗 |
[34:58] | No. | 不是 |
[35:02] | What happened to them? | 他们都怎么了 |
[35:03] | The same thing that’s happened to me. | 遭遇了跟我一样的命运 |
[35:08] | And that in all probability is going to happen to you. | 你也很可能遭遇同样的事 |
[35:15] | Sadly, they’ve realized I’m visiting. | 很遗憾 他们发现我在拜访了 |
[35:18] | Shit! Wait, wait. What about Whispers? | 该死 等等 低语者呢 |
[35:21] | He must have been born into a cluster. | 他肯定也是生在族群里的 |
[35:24] | They’re all dead. | 他们都死了 |
[35:26] | In his sleep, he still talks to them. | 他睡觉时 还会跟他们说话 |
[35:29] | He’s coming. Go! | 他来了 快走 |
[35:43] | This is incredible. 9/11, World Trade Center, planes hit. | 难以置信 911 世贸中心 飞机幢楼 |
[35:48] | This guy was guided out of the building | 有一个栩栩如生的灵魂 |
[35:50] | by a vivid physical presence. | 引导他走出了大楼 |
[35:55] | – This guy, Kolovi– – He’s the professor in Chicago? | -这个克洛维 -那个芝加哥的教授 |
[35:57] | Right. He cites Freud’s theory of pre-language communication | 对 他引述了弗洛伊德的语言出现前交流理论 |
[36:01] | and suggests the psychic synaptic field would explain a lot of things. | 他认为灵力突触场能解释很多事 |
[36:05] | Like how inventions and scientific breakthroughs | 比如全世界会突然同时 |
[36:07] | happen at the same time | 出现一样的发明 |
[36:08] | all over the world. | 或同样的科学突破 |
[36:10] | Has your mom contacted her anthropologist friend? | 你妈妈联络她的人类学家朋友了吗 |
[36:12] | – She’s setting up a meeting. – Good. | -她在安排会面 -很好 |
[36:14] | Because the more I read, the more I’m starting to believe this. | 因为我读的越多 越开始相信这些了 |
[36:17] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[36:21] | Spanner. | 螺丝扳手 |
[36:38] | – You believe in miracles? – You know I do. | -你相信奇迹吗 -你知道我信的 |
[36:42] | Feast your eyes on the comeback of the century! | 准备看到世纪回归盛景吧 |
[36:44] | They thought that he was done, | 他们以为他不行了 |
[36:46] | that no one could come back from that kind of a beating. | 没有人能经历这样的打击再回归 |
[36:50] | They forgot one thing… | 他们忘了一件事 |
[36:53] | Van Damn always comes back! | 拽车云顿一向有去有回 |
[36:57] | Wham! Bam! Here comes the Van Damn! | 拽车云顿来啦 |
[37:01] | Muscles from Brussels never dies. | 布鲁塞尔肌肉男永不死 |
[37:06] | Yes! Yes! | 太棒了 |
[37:10] | Yes! Yes, yes, yes! | 太棒了 |
[37:17] | Wait… Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[37:20] | Get out! Get out! Get out! | 下车 下车 |
[37:53] | I never thought I’d say this, but I think the king is dead. | 没想到我会这么说 但我觉得国王已死 |
[38:19] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[38:29] | Soo-Jin. | 秀珍 |
[38:32] | We all chipped in and then bribed the guard. | 我们凑钱贿赂了警卫 |
[38:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:37] | Because I knew it was your birthday. You shouldn’t be alone. | 因为我知道今天是你生日 你不该一个人过 |
[38:42] | Come sit. | 来坐 |
[38:44] | Okay. | 好了 |
[39:10] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[39:20] | Happy birthday, Van Damn! | 生日快乐 拽车云顿 |
[39:31] | What? | 什么 |
[39:41] | My God! How do you find all these places? | 天呐 你怎么找到这些地方的 |
[39:43] | Touring. My friend Vincent owns it. | 巡演 这是我朋友文森特的 |
[39:47] | I had one of the best shows of my life | 那是我最棒的表演之一 |
[39:50] | and I celebrated staying here. | 然后我就待在这里庆祝的 |
[39:54] | – Vincent… – He’s the one helping us with the drugs. | -文森特 -就是他帮我们搞到的毒品 |
[39:58] | Should I be jealous? | 我该嫉妒吗 |
[39:59] | Only if it makes you want me more. | 如果能让你更渴望我就嫉妒吧 |
[40:13] | It’s your birthday. I promised you a sex-nic. | 今天是你的生日 我答应你去打野战的 |
[40:16] | Oh, I so need a sex-nic, | 我非常想打野战 |
[40:17] | but you promised before I became a fugitive. | 但那承诺是我成为逃犯之前你许下的 |
[40:21] | I’m a woman of my word. | 我是个言出必行的女人 |
[40:22] | And besides, are we really | 再说 我们真要因为 |
[40:23] | gonna let Agent Bent-dick ruin all our fun? | “本蛋”探员毁了我们的乐子吗 |
[40:27] | Hell, no. | 绝不 |
[40:37] | Happy Birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[40:39] | What…? | 天呐 |
[40:46] | Such a naughty boy. | 真淘气 |
[41:02] | I picked it out myself. | 我亲自选的 |
[41:08] | This is from me. | 这是我送的 |
[41:30] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[41:32] | Oh, my… Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[41:37] | Mr. Kabaka, I can’t accept this. | 卡巴卡先生 这我不能接受 |
[41:40] | I just want to honor the gift you gave to me and my family. | 我只是想答谢你送给我和我家人的礼物 |
[41:44] | This is a very small thing compared to that. | 与那相比 这不值一提 |
[41:51] | Oh, my goodness! | 天呐 |
[41:57] | Oh, my…! | 天呐 |
[41:58] | I mean, look at this! | 看啊 |
[42:01] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[42:08] | You said she was a Jindo. | 你说过她是条珍岛犬 |
[42:14] | I thought she could keep you company. | 我想着可以让她陪陪你 |
[42:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:27] | *Don’t let your head hang low* | *别垂下头* |
[42:33] | *You’ve seen the darkest skies I know* | *我知道你曾看见最暗的星空* |
[42:37] | *Let your heart run, child Like horses in the wild* | *让你的心如野马般脱缰奔跑* |
[42:43] | *So take my hand and home we’ll go* | *牵起我的手 我们回家去* |
[42:50] | – Sorry. – Just kidding. | -抱歉 -逗你的 |
[42:55] | *Feeling warm as a burning coal* | *如燃烧的煤一般炙热* |
[42:58] | *Let your soul shine bright Like diamonds in the sky* | *让你的灵魂如空中的钻石般闪耀* |
[43:04] | – Perfect. – Yeah? | -太完美了 -是吗 |
[43:11] | Can you hear the music? | 你听到音乐了吗 |
[43:16] | Yeah… | 嗯 |
[43:20] | It sounds like a radio that keeps changing stations. | 就好像收音机在一直换台 |
[43:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[43:27] | We did agree that I shouldn’t visit | 我们说好了 除非情况紧急 |
[43:31] | unless it was an emergency. | 我不去拜访的 |
[43:33] | This is more than an emergency. | 这超过了紧急情况 |
[43:35] | We shared our first breath. | 我们同时出生 |
[43:39] | Now it’s time to celebrate that breath… together. | 现在我们要一起庆祝我们的出生 |
[44:15] | *Home we’ll go* | *我们回家去* |
[44:19] | *Home we’ll go* | *我们回家去* |
[44:23] | *Home we’ll go* | *我们回家去* |
[44:27] | *Home we’ll go* | *我们回家去* |
[44:40] | – It is my birthday! – Lito! | -今天是我生日 -利托 |
[45:11] | My friends. | 我的朋友们 |
[45:12] | Tonight, we’re gonna dance. | 今晚 我们尽情跳舞 |
[45:30] | – *Have a good time* – *Are you ready to just go* | -*开心一刻* -*准备好放手开怀了吗* |
[45:34] | *You gotta give me something And I’ll give you something back* | *给我一点热情 我也还你一点热情* |
[45:39] | *We’re gonna huff and puff and blow the house down…* | *我们要用热情 掀翻屋顶* |
[45:54] | *Oh, so nice, play it twice* | *太棒了 再来一次* |
[45:57] | *Twice, twice, twice, twice…* | *再来再来* |
[46:00] | *Get your, get your hands up* | *举起手来* |
[46:02] | *Get your, get your hands up* | *举起手来* |
[46:05] | Can I play with you? | 我可以一起来吗 |
[46:06] | Anything is possible in Positano. Yeah, go ahead. | 波西塔诺一切皆有可能 来吧 |
[46:09] | *Get your, get your, get your get your hands up* | *举起手来 举起手来* |
[47:22] | – That was fun. – It was. | -真好玩 -是啊 |
[47:38] | I don’t know why I’m here. | 我不知道我为什么在这儿 |
[47:42] | I think we all know how this works by now. | 我想我们现在都明白这个的原理了 |
[47:46] | Do we? | 是吗 |
[47:47] | It works very inconsistently for me. | 我觉得非常随机 |
[47:53] | That is a beautiful necklace. | 好漂亮的项链 |
[48:00] | I, um… | 我 |
[48:02] | Rajan threw me a beautiful party. | 拉詹给我办了个很棒的派对 |
[48:06] | And tonight, uh… | 今晚 |
[48:11] | Tonight, we’re going to… | 今晚 我们要 |
[48:13] | Have sex. | 做爱 |
[48:19] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[48:29] | When I’m in the ring… | 我在格斗场上时 |
[48:32] | there are times when my body moves without me telling it to. | 有时候我的身体自己会动 不需要我指挥 |
[48:38] | It moves without me thinking, | 我不需要去想 |
[48:39] | “I should do this, I shouldn’t do that.” | “我该这么做 我该那么做” |
[48:43] | It moves in harmony to the moment. | 它与当时当刻很和谐 |
[48:49] | The first time something like that happened, I was 17. | 第一次发生那种情况时 我17岁 |
[48:54] | I was invited to a major tournament. | 我受邀参加一个重要锦标赛 |
[48:57] | My final opponent was a boy named Woojin. | 我最后的对手 是个叫佑镇的男孩 |
[49:04] | He was a smart and skilled fighter. | 他是个聪明厉害的对手 |
[49:09] | But my father was in the audience. | 但我父亲坐在观众席上 |
[49:12] | I believed if I won, | 我认定如果我赢了 |
[49:14] | my father would let me compete in the Nationals. | 他就会允许我去打全国赛 |
[49:25] | But it had the opposite effect. | 但恰恰相反 |
[49:29] | After the fight, | 比赛结束后 |
[49:31] | my father forbade me from ever fighting again. | 我父亲就不许我再打了 |
[49:55] | You are the best fighter I have ever fought in my life. | 你是我交过手的最棒的对手 |
[50:01] | It was an honor to be in the ring with you. | 跟你同场竞技是我的荣幸 |
[50:29] | I learned more about myself and about Woojin | 我哪怕跟佑镇打一百场比赛 |
[50:33] | in that locker room | 也不可能有 |
[50:35] | than if I had fought him a hundred times. | 在那间更衣室里对我和他那么深的了解 |
[50:42] | We exist… because of sex. | 我们因为性而存在 |
[50:48] | It’s not something to be afraid of. | 这没什么好怕的 |
[50:51] | It’s something to honor. | 是值得尊重的 |
[50:56] | To enjoy. | 去享受吧 |
[51:13] | *Everywhere is freaks and hairies* | *到处都是怪胎和恐惧* |
[51:17] | *Dykes and fairies* | *蕾丝边和精灵* |
[51:18] | *Tell me where is sanity* | *告诉我何为清醒* |
[51:27] | *Tax the rich, feed the poor* | *富人纳税 馈赠穷人* |
[51:30] | *Till there are no rich no more* | *直到富人不复存在* |
[51:55] | *I’d love to* | *我想要* |
[52:08] | *But I don’t know what to do* | *但我不知道该如何* |
[52:22] | *So I’ll leave it up to you* | *所以由你来决定* |
[52:44] | *But I don’t know what to do* | *但我不知道该如何* |
[52:53] | *But I don’t know what to do* | *但我不知道该如何* |
[53:01] | *But I don’t know what to do* | *但我不知道该如何* |
[53:14] | *But I don’t know what to do* | *但我不知道该如何* |
[53:23] | *So I’ll leave it up to you* | *所以由你来决定* |
[53:32] | *But I don’t know what to do* | *但我不知道该如何* |
[53:48] | – Is that you? – Yeah. | -是你吗 -是 |
[53:51] | What are you drinking? | 你在喝什么 |
[53:53] | Champagne. | 香槟 |
[53:54] | – Perfect. – Why? | -很好 -为什么 |
[53:57] | – It’s my birthday. – Oh, lucky me. | -今天是我生日 -我真幸运 |
[54:01] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[54:05] | Looks good. | 看起来不错 |
[54:09] | Yeah, okay. | 可以 |
[54:18] | Oh, my God! | 老天 |
[54:21] | Hi. | 你好 |
[54:22] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[54:24] | You just appeared. I figured you wanted it. | 你突然出现了 我以为你想要 |
[54:27] | Of course I want it! Give it to me! | 我当然想要 快给我 |
[54:32] | No, this is immoral. | 不 太有伤风化了 |
[54:35] | What? | 什么 |
[54:44] | My wife! | 我漂亮的妻子 |
[54:47] | There aren’t words that could make me happier. | 简直没有言语能让我更高兴了 |
[54:50] | – Make love to me. – Except for those. | -和我做爱 -除了这句 |
[54:56] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[55:04] | No. | 不 |
[55:05] | No! | 不 |
[55:07] | – That was you. You did this. – You did too! | -是你 是你干的 -你也一样 |
[55:11] | – Did what? – Never mind. | -做什么 -没什么 |
[55:14] | – I’m not going to watch this. – Well, maybe you should. | -我不会看的 -也许你该看看 |
[55:17] | – Uh, should what? – Be quiet. | -该干什么 -别说话 |
[55:20] | – I’m silent. – Enjoy yourself, Mrs. Rasal. | -我不说了 -好好享受 拉赛夫人 |
[55:22] | Oh, I intend to! | 我正要享受呢 |
[55:32] | Can you please be more respectful? | 你能礼貌一点吗 |
[55:37] | Yes! Yes! Slap it! | 好 好 打我 |
[55:39] | – She likes it. – Oh, I do! I do! | -她很喜欢 -我喜欢我喜欢 |
[55:43] | I can hear you. | 我听得到 |
[55:45] | Stop listening. | 那就别听 |
[55:50] | Kala. | 卡拉 |
[55:52] | – I can’t. I can’t. – What? | -我不行 做不了 -什么 |
[55:55] | Kala! Oh, no! Oh! | 卡拉 不 |
[55:59] | – Oh, my God! – What happened? | -老天爷 -怎么了 |
[56:01] | What happened, baby? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[56:02] | – What happened? – I think it snapped! I think it snapped! | -怎么了 -它好像断了 好像是断了 |
[56:05] | Oh, my God! | 老天爷 |
[56:07] | Oh, it’s broken! | 废了废了 |
[56:09] | I’ll call the ambulance! Just hold on! | 我去叫救护车 你撑住 |
[56:14] | I mean, all we have is an image problem on our hands, Lito. | 这只不过是形象问题 利托 |
[56:18] | What matters most is everybody understands that | 最重要的是大家都明白 |
[56:20] | that disgraceful picture is a violation of your privacy. | 那张羞耻照片侵害了你的隐私 |
[56:24] | No one can prove it’s even real. | 没人能证明那是真的 |
[56:26] | It’s obviously doctored, that picture. | 那张照片肯定是P的 |
[56:28] | The reprobate who posted it online is going to regret it. | 把它发到网上的混蛋肯定会后悔的 |
[56:32] | We will sue him to high heaven and then back to hell. | 我们会告得他上天无路入地无门 |
[56:36] | Gonna teach this country | 要教教这些人 |
[56:37] | you don’t question the manhood of their heroes. | 不能质疑他们英雄的男子气概 |
[56:39] | Capiche? | 明白了吗 |
[57:06] | I’m… | 我… |
[57:10] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |
[57:13] | You’ve been very good to me. | 你们都对我很好 |
[57:15] | But I can’t live a lie anymore. | 但我不能再活在谎言中了 |
[57:17] | You can’t what? Is that a line from a movie? | 你不能什么 这是电影台词吗 |
[57:19] | You’re an actor. You get paid to live lies. Come on. | 你是个演员 你演戏拿钱 天经地义 |
[57:21] | The audience is not legally entitled to truth. | 观众没有知道真相的资格 |
[57:24] | This is who I am. | 这就是真正的我 |
[57:26] | Okay? And I… I don’t want to deny it. | 知道吗 我不想再否认了 |
[57:31] | I’m gay. | 我是同性恋 |
[57:35] | I’m gay. | 我是个同性恋 |
[57:37] | Okay. We get it. | 好吧 我们知道了 |
[57:39] | – But there will be consequences. – Legal consequences. | -但这会有后果 -法律后果 |
[57:44] | Career consequences. | 事业上的后果 |
[57:47] | Fuck consequences. | 去他的后果 |
[57:52] | Fuck consequences. | 见鬼的后果 |
[57:55] | Buongiorno. | 早上好 |
[57:57] | Buongiorno, doctor. | 早上好 医生 |
[57:59] | So, how are you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[58:01] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[58:03] | Well, you’ve dodged a bullet, eh? | 你算是逃过一劫了 |
[58:09] | I don’t see this often, I have to say. | 这种伤真不常见 |
[58:12] | A phantom fracture. | 一种幻觉断裂 |
[58:15] | “Phantom”? | “幻觉” |
[58:16] | Yes. It’s good news. | 没错 这是好消息 |
[58:19] | Rupture of the superficial dorsal vein. Not a true fracture. | 断裂的是表面的血管 没有真正断裂 |
[58:22] | A sprain is all. | 只是扭伤 |
[58:24] | A bit of rest and you’ll be out and able to enjoy your vacation. | 好好休息你就能出院享受假期了 |
[58:28] | Honeymoon. We’re here on our honeymoon. | 蜜月 我们是来度蜜月的 |
[58:33] | Well, it could have been far worse, huh? | 本来可能更糟糕的 对吧 |
[58:35] | Count your blessings. Hopefully we will have no complications. | 你算走运 应该不会有并发症 |
[58:40] | Comp– Complications? | 并发症 |
[58:43] | Yes. Penile problems. | 对 阴茎问题 |
[58:44] | Oh, my Ganesha. | 天啊 |
[58:46] | Painful intercourse, painful erection, erectile dysfunction. | 性交疼痛 勃起疼痛 勃起障碍 |
[58:52] | But it’s looking good. I’m not expecting any problems. | 但看起来没事 我觉得不会有问题 |
[58:54] | Is there anything I can do to aid the recovery? | 我能做什么帮助他恢复吗 |
[58:59] | Well, your husband needs love. | 你丈夫需要爱 |
[59:02] | You’re just married. Love cures all ills. | 你们新婚 爱能治愈一切 |
[59:07] | Well, most. | 能治愈大部分 |
[59:10] | Well, some. | 至少能治愈一些 |
[59:13] | Good luck, hmm? | 祝你好运 |
[59:16] | – Thank you, doctor. – Have a good day. | -谢谢 医生 -祝你们今天愉快 |
[59:20] | You’ll be fine. Don’t worry, I think everything will be fine. | 你会好起来的 别担心 都会好的 |
[59:28] | – Are you okay? – Please don’t. | -你没事吧 -别亲我 |
[59:31] | Your love causes pain. | 你的爱会引发疼痛 |
[59:40] | Sugar? | 要糖吗 |
[59:41] | Why are you here, Auntie? | 你为什么来这里 婶婶 |
[59:44] | I don’t know everything that happened in your past, | 你以前发生过的事我不是事事都知道 |
[59:47] | but I’m aware my husband made his choices. | 但我知道我丈夫做出了他的选择 |
[59:50] | And you made him pay for them. | 而你让他付出了代价 |
[59:52] | So are you here to forgive me or make me pay? | 所以你是来原谅我还是来让我付出代价的 |
[59:56] | One day I suspect you will pay a price for your choices, | 我想有一天你会为自己的选择付出代价 |
[59:59] | as my husband and his son paid for theirs. | 就像我丈夫和他儿子一样 |
[1:00:03] | But, rest assured, | 但是 你放心 |
[1:00:05] | the finger on the trigger will not be mine. | 扣着扳机的不会是我的手 |
[1:00:13] | As you know, over 20 years, your Uncle Sergei amassed a portfolio | 你知道 20年来 你叔叔塞奇在东柏林 |
[1:00:17] | of business and property interests throughout East Berlin. | 积累了很多商业资产和财产 |
[1:00:21] | I’ve come equipped with a… | 我带着… |
[1:00:23] | a map of the city, if I may? | 城市地图过来了 能拿出来吗 |
[1:00:29] | Berlin is presently divided into four major territories. | 柏林目前被分为四个主要区域 |
[1:00:33] | I call them “Kingdoms.” Nice dynastic ring to it, no? | 我称之为”王国” 听起来不错吧 |
[1:00:37] | The kingdom of the west, run by Volker Bohm, I’ve marked in blue. | 西边由沃尔克·博姆控制的王国 我标记为蓝色 |
[1:00:41] | To the south, dominated by Khalil Dogan, is in yellow. | 南边由卡里尔·多甘控制的 我标记为黄色 |
[1:00:45] | Sebastian Fuchs controls the north. | 塞巴斯蒂安·福克斯控制着北方 |
[1:00:47] | And your late uncle’s kingdom is red. | 而你过世叔叔的王国则标记为红色 |
[1:00:50] | As a consequence of, uh… recent events, | 鉴于最近发生的事件 |
[1:00:54] | the east is without leadership, | 东边没有老大了 |
[1:00:56] | a situation that will not last much longer. | 这种情况不会长久 |
[1:00:59] | Am I supposed to care? | 关我什么事 |
[1:01:01] | By killing your uncle, you didn’t just out-Hamlet Hamlet. | 杀了你叔叔 你以为这就算完了吗 |
[1:01:05] | You might have pitched the city into a war. | 你可能会挑起战争 |
[1:01:07] | But I am in negotiation with Volker and the other kings. | 但我和沃尔克以及其他国王谈过了 |
[1:01:10] | I believe it is not too late. | 我觉得现在还为时未晚 |
[1:01:12] | You can still stop the war from happening. | 你还可以阻止战争发生 |
[1:01:14] | How? | 怎么阻止 |
[1:01:15] | By coming home. | 回家 |
[1:01:17] | Your presence will calm everything. | 你的出现会平息一切 |
[1:01:19] | It will forestall more unnecessary bloodshed. | 能够提前阻止更多不必要的杀戮 |
[1:01:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:01:23] | Because to me, to him, to anyone who understands this map… | 因为对我 对他 还是对任何懂这地图的人 |
[1:01:28] | you are still a Bogdanow. | 你仍是博格丹诺夫家的人 |
[1:01:35] | Thanks for the tea. | 谢谢你们的茶 |
[1:01:45] | He found you, Will. | 他找到你了 威尔 |
[1:01:49] | This is how Angelica wasted the end of her life. | 安吉莉卡就是这样浪费掉她最后的生命的 |
[1:01:52] | Is that your plan? | 这就是你的计划吗 |
[1:01:54] | Killing yourself with a needle | 在冰岛一栋被人遗弃的房子里 |
[1:01:55] | in some abandoned squat in Iceland? | 用针头结束自己的生命 |
[1:01:59] | Oh, no. It’s not that easy. | 不 没那么简单 |
[1:02:04] | You have no idea where we are. | 你根本不知道我们在哪 |
[1:02:08] | We could be anywhere. | 我们可能在任何地方 |
[1:02:11] | I could care less where you are, Will. | 我才不关心你在哪 威尔 |
[1:02:14] | What I care about is how you are. | 我关心的是你怎么样 |
[1:02:17] | Have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately? | 你最近有照镜子吗 |
[1:02:21] | You want to help me… Milton? | 你想帮我吗 米尔顿 |
[1:02:24] | Just tell me where you are. | 告诉我你在哪 |
[1:02:26] | Well, I’m right here, Will. | 我就在这里 威尔 |
[1:02:39] | Same place we are. | 跟我们一样 |
[1:02:42] | Nowhere. | 没有明显标记的地方 |
[1:02:45] | There are standard procedures for bringing in a new sensate. | 新引进一个通感者有着标准流程 |
[1:02:49] | You’re a cop, Will. You understand procedure. | 你是警察 威尔 你知道什么叫流程 |
[1:02:52] | I do. | 是的 |
[1:02:56] | I’ve been on that side of the table. | 我也曾审讯过别人 |
[1:02:58] | I know what you wanna do. | 我知道你想干什么 |
[1:02:59] | You want to keep me talking long enough… | 你想让我继续说话 |
[1:03:02] | hoping I’ll reveal something about where we might be. | 等着我透露出我们在哪 |
[1:03:08] | I could do the same… | 我也可以和你做一样的事 |
[1:03:11] | hoping you might tell us something about your beautiful wife. | 等着你透露你那位漂亮妻子的情况 |
[1:03:18] | I’m not wearing a ring, Will. | 我没戴戒指 威尔 |
[1:03:20] | No. | 没错 |
[1:03:22] | But you are wearing a tan line, | 但你手指上有戒指印 |
[1:03:25] | meaning you removed it before you walked in here | 也就是说你来之前把戒指拿掉了 |
[1:03:28] | and that you had a holiday recently. | 并且你最近度了个假 |
[1:03:30] | And being someone who knows | 作为一个 |
[1:03:32] | something about these kind of organizations, | 懂得这种组织如何运作的人 |
[1:03:34] | I would bet you were asked to take a voluntary leave | 我猜你在冰岛搞砸了以后 |
[1:03:36] | after you fucked up in Iceland. | 被要求主动离职了 |
[1:03:42] | You’re making a choice, Will. | 你在做出一个抉择 威尔 |
[1:03:45] | A choice that will have consequences | 一个有严重后果的抉择 |
[1:03:47] | that will affect not just you. | 它不仅仅会影响你自己 |
[1:03:51] | The pain will be felt by everyone you are connected to. | 所有与你有关系的人都会感受到那种痛苦 |
[1:03:56] | Your partner, your friends on the force… | 你的搭档 你警队的朋友 |
[1:04:01] | your father. | 你父亲 |
[1:04:03] | And of course… Ms. Gunnardottir. | 当然 还有古那多特小姐 |
[1:04:07] | Are you ready for that? | 你都准备好了吗 |
[1:04:15] | Is it him? | 是他吗 |
[1:04:18] | You need a shot? | 你要来一针吗 |
[1:04:20] | She reminds me of Angelica. | 她让我想起安吉莉卡 |
[1:04:24] | Beautiful creatures that you know are too fragile for this world. | 脆弱美丽的可人 不适合在这个世界中 |
[1:04:29] | When Angelica put the gun in her mouth, I wondered… | 我在想 安吉莉卡把枪放在嘴里的时候 |
[1:04:33] | what was the thought that finally made her pull the trigger? | 是什么念头让她最终扣下扳机 |
[1:04:38] | If Riley comes to the same end… | 如果莱丽也有相同的下场 |
[1:04:41] | do you think her last thought will be of you… or of me? | 你觉得她最后脑海里想的是你还是我 |
[1:04:48] | Angelica couldn’t bear the weight of her choices. | 安吉莉卡承受不了她的选择所带来的负担 |
[1:04:52] | Do you really think you’re any different? | 你真以为你有什么不同吗 |
[1:05:30] | I was thinking about my mom. | 我在想我妈妈 |
[1:05:33] | Remember her? | 记得她吗 |
[1:05:39] | There was this one night… | 那天晚上 |
[1:05:41] | he was gone drinking and we were alone. | 他去喝酒了 我和她在一起 |
[1:05:47] | She told me… | 她告诉我 |
[1:05:50] | that she had a secret inside of her. | 她身体里有个秘密 |
[1:05:54] | That I was once a secret. | 我也曾是个秘密 |
[1:06:01] | And that secrets are better than love, | 秘密比爱更有用 |
[1:06:05] | because they kept people together. | 秘密能让人保持亲密 |
[1:06:10] | Your mother was crazy as cat shit. | 你妈是个疯子 |
[1:06:16] | You’re awake? | 你醒了 |
[1:06:17] | If I had to hear one more of your confessions, | 如果我再听到你告白 |
[1:06:20] | I was going to kill myself. | 我就要自杀了 |
[1:06:22] | Sorry! | 对不起 |
[1:06:25] | Oh, fuck. I missed you so much, brother. | 卧槽 我想死你了 兄弟 |
[1:06:28] | – I need a beer. – Okay. | -我想喝啤酒 -好的 |
[1:06:59] | Last stop! Everybody out! Downtown Nairobi. | 终点站到了 都下车 内罗毕市中心 |
[1:07:03] | Everybody out! Everybody out! | 全部下车 全部下车 |
[1:07:05] | Faster, faster, faster, faster, faster! | 快快快 |
[1:07:11] | Faster, faster, faster, faster! | 快快快 |
[1:07:15] | Not bad, partner. Not bad. | 不赖嘛 伙计 不赖啊 |
[1:07:20] | – Hey! Hello. – Yes? | -你好 -什么事 |
[1:07:22] | – Mwisho. End of the road. – This is the end of our route. | -终点站到了 -这里是终点 |
[1:07:25] | – We know. – What are you doing then? | -我们知道 -那你们这是干嘛 |
[1:07:27] | – Waiting for you to go back. – Go– | -等你们回去 -回… |
[1:07:31] | – Why? – I had told my friend | -为什么 -我和我朋友说 |
[1:07:32] | I was afraid to quit my job. | 我害怕辞职 |
[1:07:34] | And then I rode your bus, and I am no longer afraid. | 然后我上了你们的车 就再也不怕了 |
[1:07:39] | – Yeah? – Is this a joke? | -是吧 -这是个玩笑吗 |
[1:07:40] | – No, I swear. – It is no joke. | -不 我发誓 -并不是玩笑 |
[1:07:42] | We heard how the spirit | 我们听说了 |
[1:07:43] | of Jean-Claude guided you and protected you. | 尚格·云顿的精神是如何指引并保护你们的 |
[1:07:46] | And helped you kick the ass of superpower. | 以及帮助你对抗强权 |
[1:07:48] | And now we’re hoping the spirit of Jean-Claude can help us. | 现在我们想让云顿的精神也帮助我们 |
[1:08:04] | …and we can take care of that. Can you take care of that? | 我们能搞定的 你能搞定吗 |
[1:08:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:08:14] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[1:08:15] | Code’s not working. | 密码不对 |
[1:08:17] | Hello, Lito! | 你好 利托 |
[1:08:19] | Mr. Sicaro! Good morning! My door code isn’t working. | 西卡罗先生 早 我的门禁密码不对 |
[1:08:24] | We had it changed. | 我们改掉了 |
[1:08:25] | Had it changed? | 改掉了 |
[1:08:27] | We sent a letter. | 我们寄了封信 |
[1:08:28] | – Where? – Your apartment. | -寄去哪 -你的公寓 |
[1:08:31] | But how am I supposed to get a letter | 我要是进不去我的公寓 |
[1:08:33] | if I cannot get into my apartment? | 我怎么能收得到信呢 |
[1:08:35] | I’m sorry, Lito. Have a nice day! Bye! | 不好意思 利托 祝你开心 拜拜 |
[1:08:38] | Mr.– | 先生 |
[1:08:41] | What happened? | 什么情况 |
[1:08:42] | – He’s not answering. – Well, call him again. He has to answer. | -他不接听 -再试试 他必须接听 |
[1:08:44] | I’m calling him! He’s not answering! | 我在拨 他不接听啊 |
[1:08:47] | No, call him again! Call him again. | 接着拨 接着拨 |
[1:08:48] | He has to answer. He works there. | 他必须接听 这是他的工作 |
[1:08:49] | Call him again, please. | 再拨下 |
[1:08:51] | – He was the nice one. – He was the nice guy. He was. | -他人不错的 -他以前人不错 |
[1:08:57] | – You said he was the nice one. – He was the nice guy. | -你说他人不错的 -他以前是不错 |
[1:09:00] | – This is not right. – Lito, wait. Lito… | -这不科学 -利托 等等 |
[1:09:03] | – What are you gonna do? – Please. | -你准备干嘛 -麻烦让下 |
[1:09:05] | – Give me some space. Please. – What are you gonna do? | -给我让开点 -你要干嘛 |
[1:09:08] | – No! Wait, Lito! – Wait! Lito! | -别啊 等等 利托 -等等 利托 |
[1:09:10] | Lito! Hey! | 利托 喂 |
[1:09:13] | – Are you okay? – I’m all right! | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[1:09:21] | Give me that. | 给我吧 |
[1:09:41] | No, Lito! Lito, what are you– What are you gonna do? | 不要啊 利托 你要干嘛 |
[1:09:55] | Holy shit, Lito! | 卧槽 利托 |
[1:09:57] | Where did you learn how to do that? | 你这招从哪学来的 |
[1:10:03] | I was a burglar. | 我以前演过小偷 |
[1:10:06] | In The Devil Died at Dawn. | 在《死于黎明的恶魔》里 |
[1:10:09] | Also an assassin. | 同时也是个刺客 |
[1:10:11] | And a toreador. I remember. | 我记得还是个斗牛士 |
[1:10:15] | You were great. | 你演得真棒 |
[1:10:19] | Oh, you’re my hero! | 你是我的英雄 |
[1:10:23] | – Good to see you. – You, too. | -见到你真好 -我也是 |
[1:10:34] | Rajan? | 拉詹 |
[1:10:38] | Rajan? | 拉詹 |
[1:10:40] | There you are. | 你在这啊 |
[1:10:50] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[1:10:51] | What’s wrong? | 有什么事吗 |
[1:10:53] | Did the doctor have some bad news? | 医生那边有什么坏消息吗 |
[1:10:56] | No, he gave me a clean bill of health. | 不是 他说我身体完全健康了 |
[1:10:58] | But this is good news. | 这可是好消息啊 |
[1:11:04] | You know, those are the siren islands. | 你知道那是海妖群岛 |
[1:11:08] | I always thought the myth was about Odysseus or the sailors. | 我经常思考奥德修斯和他的水手的传说 |
[1:11:13] | No one writes much about the sirens. | 但没有人写关于海妖群岛的书 |
[1:11:16] | About why they sing, what they want. | 关于他们为什么歌唱 他们想要什么 |
[1:11:20] | Rajan… | 拉詹 |
[1:11:22] | Are you going to tell me why the bags are packed? | 你能告诉我为什么要收拾行李吗 |
[1:11:25] | It’s big, but– | 它很大 但是… |
[1:11:28] | What’s wrong, baby? | 怎么了 宝贝儿 |
[1:11:43] | They can’t just do this. | 他们不能这样 |
[1:11:44] | They can’t just take our stuff. | 他们不能就这样拿走我们的东西 |
[1:11:47] | This is Mexico. | 这里是墨西哥 |
[1:11:50] | The sad truth is I’ve seen worse. | 我见过更糟的情况 |
[1:11:54] | “Due to violations of Tenant Occupancy | “因为违反了租客居住协议 |
[1:11:55] | as well as proven instances of grave moral turpitude | 以及证据确凿的严重道德败坏行为 |
[1:11:58] | and in accordance to the Condominium Association’s bylaws, | 根据公寓业主协会的 |
[1:12:01] | Articles 69 and 70, | 第69条和第70条细则 |
[1:12:02] | the Owners’ Council has unanimously decided to cancel the lease. | 业主委员会一致同意 决定终止租约 |
[1:12:07] | Eviction procedures to be initiated immediately.” | 马上驱逐租客” |
[1:12:19] | Whenever I wanted something, | 每当我渴望某样东西时 |
[1:12:21] | I focused everything on that goal… | 我就为那个目标全力以赴 |
[1:12:24] | usually refusing to hear or see anything but what I wanted. | 除了我想要的 对其他事避而不见充耳不闻 |
[1:12:31] | And I’ve never wanted anything like I wanted you. | 我从来没有像渴望你一样渴望过任何东西 |
[1:12:35] | I’ve been so blind that I couldn’t see the most obvious thing: | 我一直都蒙蔽了眼睛 连最明显的事都没看出来 |
[1:12:40] | that how I felt about you | 就是 我对你的感觉 |
[1:12:43] | was not the same as how you felt about me. | 和你对我的感觉不是一样的 |
[1:12:47] | That’s– | 这… |
[1:12:48] | But if I’m anything, I’m optimistic. | 但无论如何 我是个乐观的人 |
[1:12:51] | Which made me realize that it’s not too late | 这让我意识到 如果我们现在做出决定 |
[1:12:54] | for either of us to come to a quick decision to– | 依然为时不晚 |
[1:12:56] | Rajan, please, don’t say anything more. | 拉詹 求你别再说了 |
[1:13:01] | Right now, let us not make any decisions. | 现在 我们不要做决定 |
[1:13:05] | Whatever happens tomorrow, we will let the fates decide. | 明天会发生什么 就让命运决定吧 |
[1:13:10] | But what happens right now… | 但现在发生的事 |
[1:13:13] | what happens for the rest of this night… | 今晚接下来发生的事 |
[1:13:17] | please… | 求你了 |
[1:13:19] | let me decide. | 让我决定吧 |
[1:13:36] | – Teagan emailed. – Your sister? | -蒂根发邮件了 -你妹妹吗 |
[1:13:39] | – She’s getting married. – That’s great! | -她要结婚了 -太棒了 |
[1:13:42] | She wants me to be her maid of honor. | 她想让我做她的伴娘 |
[1:13:46] | That’s beautiful! | 太妙了 |
[1:13:47] | Except that I’m a fugitive and even if I did try to go, | 不过我是个逃犯 要是我去的话 |
[1:13:51] | my own parents would probably be the first ones to turn me in. | 我的亲生父母可能会第一个告发我 |
[1:13:55] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[1:13:58] | The signal! | 信号 |
[1:14:11] | This room is occupied by Maria but she’s at work. | 这个房间是玛利亚的 但她在上班 |
[1:14:19] | Tartine. But, uh… no thank you. | 果酱面包片 谢谢 不用了 |
[1:14:23] | Watch her. | 看着她 |
[1:14:26] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[1:14:33] | I knew it was fucking Bent-Dick. | 我就知道是本迪克斯那个混蛋 |
[1:14:35] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[1:14:52] | This is a fugitive warrant for Nomi Marks. | 这是对逃犯诺米·马克斯的逮捕令 |
[1:14:55] | We have solid information that she and her girlfriend | 我们有确切消息 她和她女朋友 |
[1:14:58] | are currently residing in this shelter. | 现在就住在这个收容所 |
[1:15:01] | I haven’t seen Nomi for months. | 我几个月都没见过诺米了 |
[1:15:03] | Either you tell me where they are or I head straight downtown | 你要么告诉我她们在哪 要么我就直奔市中心 |
[1:15:06] | and I talk to every grant office, every politician I can, | 找每个拨款机构 每位政客谈谈 |
[1:15:10] | to shut this place down. | 把这个地方关掉 |
[1:15:16] | They are not here. | 她们不在这 |
[1:15:49] | I wanted to come back first thing… | 出院后我想做的第一件事就是回到这里 |
[1:15:52] | because if I didn’t… | 因为如果我不的话 |
[1:15:55] | I knew I would never walk through that door again. | 我知道我就再也不敢走进那扇门了 |
[1:16:08] | I’ve been thinking a lot about that day. | 我一直在想那天 |
[1:16:11] | I said it was our revolution. | 我说了这是我们的革命 |
[1:16:13] | I forgot in revolutions people get shot. | 我忘了在革命中会有人中弹 |
[1:16:20] | I’m not you, Wolfie. | 我不是你 沃夫 |
[1:16:23] | I’m not Conan. | 我不是柯南 |
[1:16:26] | I’m just a sidekick. | 我只是个小跟班 |
[1:16:30] | From Wuppertal. | 从乌帕塔尔来的 |
[1:16:32] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:16:36] | Maybe it’s time to go home. | 也许该回家了 |
[1:16:41] | Find a nice girl, settle down. | 找个好姑娘 安定下来 |
[1:16:46] | You can come by. Maybe… | 你可以过来玩 也许… |
[1:16:48] | we’ll have pot roast, ride the Schwebebahn. | 我们会吃焖烧肉 乘坐空铁 |
[1:16:53] | Not so bad a life, is it? | 那种生活也不错嘛 |
[1:17:00] | No. Not so bad. | 嗯 是不错 |
[1:17:08] | I just… need you to do one thing for me. | 我要你为我做件事 |
[1:17:15] | Talk me out of it! | 劝我别那么做 |
[1:17:20] | The look on your face, man. | 你脸上的表情 |
[1:17:22] | – I got ya! – It was a hell of a performance. | -我骗到你了 -你的演技太棒了 |
[1:17:24] | Performance comes later. | 等下才到表演环节 |
[1:17:26] | I have been in the hospital a long time. | 我住院住了很长时间 |
[1:17:28] | Horizontal, but no fun. Tonight, horizontal and much fun. | 躺着但毫无乐趣 今晚我要躺着尽情狂欢 |
[1:17:33] | Hello. | 你好呀 |
[1:17:36] | Mr. Bogdanow? | 博格丹诺夫先生 |
[1:17:38] | What? We didn’t order this. | 什么 我们没点这些 |
[1:17:40] | Compliments of the gentlemen sitting over there. | 这是那边的先生们的美意 |
[1:17:47] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[1:17:50] | Friends. | 朋友 |
[1:17:52] | We have friends now? | 我们竟然有朋友了 |
[1:17:55] | Things have changed, huh? | 一切确实变了 |
[1:18:13] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:18:19] | Where is my attorney? | 我的律师呢 |
[1:18:21] | Regrettably, he has chosen this time to retire from practice. | 遗憾的是 他挑了这个时候不再干律师了 |
[1:18:27] | He will be missed. | 我们会想他的 |
[1:18:30] | My associates and I have been hired to take on your case. | 我和我的同事们受雇接手你的案子 |
[1:18:36] | These guys aren’t lawyers. | 这些人不是律师 |
[1:18:37] | Surveillance camera just powered down. | 监控刚刚关掉了 |
[1:18:40] | We have reviewed all of the court reports. | 我们看过了所有的法庭报告 |
[1:18:42] | These guys are the worst liars I’ve ever seen in my life. | 这些人是我见过的撒谎撒得最差劲的 |
[1:18:45] | They’re killers. | 他们是杀手 |
[1:18:47] | Who hired you? | 谁雇的你们 |
[1:18:51] | I think you know who. | 我想你知道是谁 |
[1:18:58] | He wanted you to know that he has never been the forgiving type. | 他想让你知道 他没那么宽宏大量 |
[1:19:06] | You think you can kill me inside a government institution? | 你们以为能在政府机构里杀死我 |
[1:19:09] | Everyone knows how unstable you are. | 大家都知道你的精神不稳定 |
[1:19:12] | “She went crazy.” | “她发疯了” |
[1:19:13] | “Jumped over the table.” | “越过桌子” |
[1:19:15] | – “We had no choice.” – “We had to defend ourselves.” | -“我们别无选择” -“只能自卫” |
[1:19:26] | This is bad. | 情况很糟糕 |
[1:19:28] | – Guard! – Guard! | -警卫 -警卫 |
[1:19:30] | Coffee break. | 现在是休息时间 |
[1:19:33] | Let’s see how you fight with 50-thousand volts of electricity. | 看看你能不能斗得过五万伏特的电压 |
[1:19:37] | Wait, wait, wait! Wait! | 慢着 慢着 慢着 |
[1:19:39] | Let me ask you one more question, please. | 我再问你一个问题 |
[1:19:41] | How much is my brother paying you? | 我弟弟给你们多少钱 |
[1:19:44] | A reputation is not for sale. | 名誉是买不到的 |
[1:19:47] | No? Not even for 30 billion won? | 是吗 三百亿都买不到吗 |
[1:19:55] | – Sorry, baby. – Wait. Wait. | -抱歉 宝贝 -等等 |
[1:19:58] | – Keep talking. – This is bullshit. She’s lying! | -继续说 -简直放狗屁 她在撒谎 |
[1:20:33] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[1:20:37] | Thanks to you. | 多亏了你们 |
[1:20:39] | That’s what family’s for. | 家人之间就该如此 |
[1:20:49] | I understand pricks like Bendix. | 我了解本迪克斯这种混蛋 |
[1:20:51] | I deal with them every day. | 我每天都跟这种人打交道 |
[1:20:53] | We know. But there’s too many other women who need this shelter. | 我们懂 但还有很多女人需要这个庇护所 |
[1:20:58] | Do you know where you’ll go? | 你知道你们要去哪儿吗 |
[1:21:05] | So where did you honeymoon? | 你们在哪儿度的蜜月 |
[1:21:07] | Positano, Italy. | 意大利波西塔诺 |
[1:21:10] | Well, you’re gonna love this place. | 你们会喜欢这房子的 |
[1:21:13] | It has so much space. | 这儿空间很大 |
[1:21:16] | There’s an ideal room for a nursery just off the master suite. | 主卧旁边可以做个完美的儿童房 |
[1:21:21] | And I’ll miss that girl from Schmitten. Fatima. | 我会想念那个施米滕姑娘法蒂玛的 |
[1:21:26] | – What? – Yeah! | -什么 -就是啊 |
[1:21:37] | There’s something I want to show you upstairs. | 我带你们去楼上看点东西 |
[1:21:57] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[1:22:01] | If I was sure about this, | 我要是之前就确定的话 |
[1:22:02] | I would’ve suggested it a long time ago. | 我很久以前就会提议这么做了 |
[1:22:16] | – So did you fuck her? – No, but I… | -你睡了她吗 -没 但我… |
[1:22:19] | The plunge pool. | 游泳池 |
[1:22:21] | It’s so lovely to watch the sunset from up here. | 从这儿看日落真惬意 |
[1:22:24] | Just puts me in the mood. | 让我心情舒畅 |
[1:22:33] | Carry on without me. I’m beat. | 我不去了 你继续吧 我精疲力尽了 |
[1:22:34] | What? My man is calling quits? Say it isn’t so. | 什么 我的好兄弟要喊停了 千万别啊 |
[1:22:41] | What? Are you too drunk to get the key in the lock? | 怎么 你醉得找不准钥匙孔吗 |
[1:22:56] | Kala? | 卡拉 |
[1:23:09] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[1:23:14] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[1:23:17] | Fine. | 没事 |
[1:23:19] | There is a story you put three men in the hospital. | 有消息说你把三个人打住院了 |
[1:23:23] | It is not a story. | 是真的 |
[1:23:30] | It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事 放轻松 |
[1:23:32] | Christian didn’t believe one man | 克里斯蒂安不相信 |
[1:23:34] | could do what everyone is saying you did. | 一个人就能做到传说中你做过的那些事 |
[1:23:37] | Volker Bohm. | 沃尔克·博姆 |
[1:23:40] | Why don’t you take a walk, Felix. | 你出去走走吧 菲利克斯 |
[1:23:42] | This is a conversation for adults. | 这是成年人之间的对话 |
[1:23:45] | We have nothing to talk about. | 我们之间没什么好说的 |
[1:23:47] | Take your weisswurst and get the fuck out of here. | 带上这个胖子滚出去 |
[1:23:59] | Hello, Angels! | 你们好 霹雳娇娃 |
[1:24:04] | Get in here! | 快进来 |
[1:24:07] | Buddy! | 兄弟 |
[1:24:10] | Welcome! | 欢迎 |
[1:24:28] | Sorry. I’ll tidy this up. | 抱歉 我会收拾干净的 |
[1:24:31] | We’re just really grateful. | 我们真的很感谢 |
[1:24:33] | I don’t get too many guests. | 我家很少有客人来 |
[1:24:37] | All right. There’s two cabins. | 有两个房间 |
[1:24:41] | You are welcome to the big one. | 欢迎你们选择这个大的 |
[1:24:47] | Bug’s Love Grotto. | 巴格的爱之洞穴 |
[1:24:50] | I think we’re happy with the small one. | 我想我们还是选另一个吧 |
[1:24:52] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:24:59] | Suit yourself. | 请自便 |
[1:25:01] | It’s down here. | 在下面 |
[1:25:02] | Silas has wonderful news. | 塞拉斯有好消息 |
[1:25:04] | He’s building a clinic | 他正在建一个诊所 |
[1:25:05] | to provide free healthcare to everyone in this area. | 给本地的每个人提供免费的医疗服务 |
[1:25:08] | It is the right of all people to have health care. | 享受医疗服务是每个人的权利 |
[1:25:11] | Also a good way to smuggle drugs. | 也是一个走私毒品的好机会 |
[1:25:15] | – Launder money. – Capheus! | -洗钱 -克普斯 |
[1:25:20] | I also have some Narcon. | 我还有一些纳洛酮 |
[1:25:26] | Great. | 很好 |
[1:25:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:25:30] | Anything else? | 还有什么别的需要吗 |
[1:25:34] | A laxative. | 一点泻药 |
[1:25:42] | I heard her. | 我听到她说的话了 |
[1:25:43] | I didn’t understand the language, | 我不懂这种语言 |
[1:25:45] | but if he had been here, he’d have heard it. | 但如果他来过 他也会听到的 |
[1:25:48] | – Just takes one mistake. – I know. I’ll be more careful. | -只需要一个错误 -我知道 我会更小心的 |
[1:25:52] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:25:54] | Just do what they say. | 按他们说的做 |
[1:25:57] | If you don’t, they may never let you out of here. | 如果你不听 他们可能永远都不让你出去了 |
[1:26:03] | Hey. Come on. | 好了 走吧 |
[1:26:15] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[1:26:18] | I thought you might want to call your dad. | 我以为你可能想打给你父亲 |
[1:26:21] | It’s almost November. | 已经快十一月了 |
[1:26:23] | You know they’re watching them. I can’t do that. No. | 你知道他们正在监视他 我不能这么做 |
[1:26:27] | Nomi said it would be fine if you threw it out right after. | 诺米说你打完后把它扔掉就好 |
[1:26:33] | He wouldn’t be able to understand. | 他肯定会理解不了 |
[1:26:36] | I’m sure everyone in Kibera would have the same idea. | 我相信基贝拉贫民窟的每个人都有相同的想法 |
[1:26:40] | I know I’ve done things to warrant your skepticism, Capheus. | 我知道我做过让你怀疑的事 克普斯 |
[1:26:43] | But do you not believe a man can change? | 但你就不信一个人可以改变吗 |
[1:26:52] | I’ve watched you. All your life. | 我一直在观察你 你的一生 |
[1:26:55] | You have greatness in you, Wolfgang. | 你拥有伟大的潜力 沃夫冈 |
[1:26:58] | You don’t belong in a shitty apartment. | 你不该屈居这种屎一样的公寓 |
[1:27:02] | Are you insulting my home? | 你是在侮辱我的家吗 |
[1:27:04] | I mean no offense. | 我没有恶意 |
[1:27:06] | I’ve come here as one who understands your worth. | 我既然来了 就说明知道你的价值 |
[1:27:11] | I’ve come to offer you wealth, | 我来是为了给你财富 |
[1:27:13] | power and pussy like you have never known. | 权势 还有你从来没有见过的美女 |
[1:27:19] | Whatever pussy you might be hiding under there, | 不管是什么样的女人 |
[1:27:21] | I can tell you we’ve no interest. | 我都能告诉你我们没有兴趣 |
[1:27:34] | You and I could own this city. | 你和我可以拥有整个城市 |
[1:27:40] | If I was interested, it’d already be mine. | 如果我有兴趣 它早就是我的了 |
[1:28:18] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[1:28:21] | Watching my career die in real time. | 看着我的事业消亡 |
[1:28:29] | You promised you wouldn’t do that anymore. | 你保证过不会再这么做 |
[1:28:34] | I know, but it’s an addiction. | 我知道 但这是会上瘾的 |
[1:28:39] | As painful as it is, | 尽管很痛苦 |
[1:28:41] | that’s still nothing compared to what I’m really afraid of. | 但和我真正害怕的比起来还是不值得一提 |
[1:28:49] | Mama? | 你妈妈 |
[1:28:53] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[1:29:16] | Hello. | 喂 |
[1:29:20] | Hello! | 喂 |
[1:29:29] | Will? | 威尔 |
[1:29:30] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[1:29:35] | Hey, Dad. It’s me. | 爸爸 是我 |
[1:29:41] | Oh, my fucking God. | 我的天啊 |
[1:29:43] | Oh, my fucking God. | 我的天啊 |
[1:29:45] | I’m sorry I haven’t called. I just… I don’t know. I… | 我很抱歉我没有打电话 我…我不知道 |
[1:29:49] | I couldn’t. | 我没办法打 |
[1:29:52] | Willie. | 小威 |
[1:29:55] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[1:29:57] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:30:00] | I can’t talk about that right now, Dad. I just, uh… | 我不能说这些 老爸 我就想 |
[1:30:04] | wanted to hear your voice. | 听听你的声音 |
[1:30:06] | Listen to me, okay? Um… | 听我说 好吗 |
[1:30:09] | You gotta get home. | 你得回家 |
[1:30:11] | I mean, it’s… | 我是说 |
[1:30:13] | it’s Thanksgiving, for Christ’s sakes. | 天啊 感恩节要到了 |
[1:30:16] | – You love Thanksgiving. – Dad, I just wanted to let you know that | -你很爱感恩节的 -老爸 我想让你知道 |
[1:30:19] | I’m okay. I’m okay, Dad. | 我很好 我没事 老爸 |
[1:30:22] | – I’m okay. – You’re not okay! | -我没事 -你才不是没事 |
[1:30:23] | There are government agents | 那些政府特工人员 |
[1:30:24] | saying all kinds of fucked-up shit about you. | 说了很多关于你的糟糕事情 |
[1:30:28] | Dad, don’t… don’t believe them. | 爸 别 别相信他们 |
[1:30:30] | Don’t believe them. It’s not true. | 别相信他们 那是假的 |
[1:30:31] | If it’s not true, good. We got nothing to worry about. | 如果是假的 好 就没有什么要担心的了 |
[1:30:33] | Why can’t you tell me what’s going on? | 为什么你不能告诉我到底是怎么回事 |
[1:30:40] | Because it’s about Sara, Dad. | 因为事关莎拉 爸 |
[1:30:46] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:30:48] | – Dad, you gotta believe me. – No. Ah, fuck. | -老爸 你得相信我 -不 |
[1:30:50] | It’s not just– It’s more than just her, okay? | 不只是关乎她 好吗 |
[1:30:54] | – Will… – You’ve gotta believe me. | -威尔 -你得相信我 |
[1:30:56] | …you need help. | 你需要帮助 |
[1:30:58] | – You need to get home. – Are you drinking? | -你得回家 -你在喝酒吗 |
[1:31:02] | – What do– What do you care? – You’re not supposed to be drinking. | -你在乎个什么劲儿 -你不该喝酒的 |
[1:31:05] | You’re not here! | 你都不在我身边 |
[1:31:07] | Four months! | 四个月了 |
[1:31:08] | Four fucking months! | 四个月了 |
[1:31:10] | – I don’t know if you’re dead or alive! – I gotta go. | -我都不知道你是死是活 -我得挂了 |
[1:31:13] | You’re not here! | 你不在这儿 |
[1:31:15] | – Bye, Dad. – Wait a minute. No. Willie. Willie. | -再见 老爸 -等一下 不 小威 |
[1:31:18] | – Please? – I love you. | -拜托 -我爱你 |
[1:31:20] | You gotta get home. | 你得回家来 |
[1:31:22] | – Son– – I can’t. | -儿子 -我做不到 |
[1:31:37] | I’m not saying he can’t do it. | 我不是说他做不到 |
[1:31:40] | I’m just thinking out loud, or in your head? | 我是说出了声 还是只是幻想 |
[1:31:44] | Or whatever I’m doing. I’m just wondering, | 不管怎样 我只是在想 |
[1:31:46] | do we need to consider another strategy? | 我们需要考虑另一种策略吗 |
[1:31:50] | Right now, Will is our strategy. | 现在 威尔就是我们的策略 |
[1:31:54] | And that is enough for me. | 那对我而言就足够了 |
[1:32:01] | Is it time? | 时间到了吗 |
[1:32:03] | Are you sure you wanna do this? Because we don’t have to do this. | 你确定你要这么做吗 因为我们其实不必看的 |
[1:32:07] | We could… talk about something? Anything? | 我们可以 聊一聊 任何事 |
[1:32:10] | Like how we’re working on a hack of the prison transfer system | 比如在研究黑入监狱转移系统 |
[1:32:14] | to get you out of there. | 如何把你弄出去 |
[1:32:16] | No, I have to watch it. | 不 我必须看 |
[1:32:17] | I just don’t want it to upset you. | 我只是不希望你又生气 |
[1:32:20] | – I will not be upset. – It’s just that this is a new laptop and– | -我不会生气的 -这是一台新电脑 还有 |
[1:32:24] | No, I will not be upset. Again. | 不 我不会生气的 不会再这样 |
[1:32:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:32:34] | Welcome to Smart Money. | 欢迎来到《投资专家》 |
[1:32:35] | Our guest today is Joong-Ki Bak, CEO of Bak Industries. | 我们今天的嘉宾是白宗基 白氏企业的总裁 |
[1:32:39] | So let me set the stage. | 让我来说明一下 |
[1:32:41] | Bak Industries looked like it was on its last legs, | 此前白氏企业似乎就要倒闭了 |
[1:32:44] | first wrecked by embezzlement and scandal, | 首先是挪用公款 丑闻缠身 |
[1:32:47] | and the death of your father, who began the company 25 years ago. | 然后是25年前创立公司的你父亲去世 |
[1:32:51] | It was a terrible loss. | 那是一个很令人痛心的损失 |
[1:32:57] | – Is that…? – It’s started. | -那是… -开始了 |
[1:33:01] | Is she gonna bust your laptop again? | 她会再次砸了你的电脑吗 |
[1:33:06] | you are the proverbial Phoenix from the ashes. | 你就像传说中浴火重生的凤凰 |
[1:33:10] | To what do you attribute your amazing success? | 你把你的成功归因于什么 |
[1:33:15] | I didn’t know she could speak Korean. | 我以前都不知道她还会说韩语 |
[1:33:18] | Nom’s full of surprises. | 小诺身上充满着惊喜 |
[1:33:21] | Buddy! | 厉害的兄弟 |
[1:33:23] | …fresh start, a rebranding. | 全新开始 重塑品牌 |
[1:33:25] | So you feel the company has fully recovered | 你觉得公司已经完全摆脱 |
[1:33:28] | from your sister’s actions? | 你姐姐的丑行带来的损害了吗 |
[1:33:30] | I understand she attacked you when you tried to visit her. | 我知道你此前去探望她时 她攻击了你 |
[1:33:35] | My sister is troubled. | 我姐姐精神出了点问题 |
[1:33:37] | But she’s still my family and… I love her. | 但她还是我的家人 我爱他 |
[1:33:42] | People can change. | 人是可以改变的 |
[1:33:44] | And it’s my hope that prison will help her | 我希望监狱可以帮助她 |
[1:33:47] | become the kind of person that our father would be proud of. | 成为家父会引以为傲的那种人 |
[1:34:02] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:34:20] | Oh, my God! I have never seen snow! | 我的天 我从来没有见过雪 |
[1:34:33] | Ah, just give it a few days, | 过个几天 |
[1:34:35] | when the oil and the soot and the dirt | 油 煤烟 灰尘 |
[1:34:38] | turns it into a mess. | 就会把它变得一团糟 |
[1:34:43] | Why do you have to do that? | 为什么你非得那样 |
[1:34:45] | Do what? | 哪样啊 |
[1:34:47] | Ruin everything. | 毁掉一切 |
[1:34:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:34:54] | It’s my nature? | 我天性如此吗 |
[1:35:02] | – No, it isn’t. – No? | -不是的 -不是吗 |
[1:35:11] | You have something good… | 你内心藏着 |
[1:35:14] | and beautiful hidden inside of you. | 一些美好的东西 |
[1:35:19] | Just as I have something dark and wicked inside of me. | 正如我内心隐藏着黑暗邪恶的东西 |
[1:35:25] | We’re perfect for each other. | 我们天生一对 |
[1:35:29] | No. | 不 |
[1:35:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:35:34] | Because we have to change. | 因为我们必须改变 |
[1:35:37] | Become better people. | 变成更好的人 |
[1:35:40] | What if I don’t want to change? | 如果我不想改变呢 |
[1:35:48] | You do. | 你想 |
[1:35:53] | You know what I want? | 你知道我想要什么吗 |
[1:35:56] | Yes. | 知道 |
[1:35:59] | I’m afraid I do. | 恐怕我知道 |
[1:36:07] | Oh, shit! | 见鬼 |
[1:36:29] | I’m a badass motherfucker. | 我真是个坏蛋 |
[1:36:37] | Wolfgang! | 沃夫冈 |
[1:36:38] | Wolfgang! What the fuck are you on? | 沃夫冈 你他么吃了什么 |
[1:36:42] | And where can I get some? | 去哪里买 |
[1:37:19] | Check it out. | 快看 |
[1:37:20] | Neets, come on! | 尼茨 快点 |
[1:37:21] | – We’re gonna be late. – One sec! | -要迟到了 -稍等 |
[1:37:26] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[1:37:29] | Evil Santa. | 邪恶圣诞老人 |
[1:37:33] | I don’t know about this, Riley. | 这样好吗 莱丽 |
[1:37:35] | Oh, come on. He has a family. | 别犹豫了 他有家人 |
[1:37:39] | He won’t be looking for you tonight. | 他今晚不会找你的 |
[1:37:42] | I would if I were him. | 如果我是他我肯定会的 |
[1:37:45] | We have to have one night that we’re not afraid of him. | 我们得过一个不害怕他的晚上 |
[1:37:57] | Felix, you better go inside. | 菲利克斯 你还是进去吧 |
[1:37:59] | Come on. I can’t get shot again. | 拜托 我不会再中枪了 |
[1:38:00] | I just came out of the hospital. That would be terrible plotting. | 我刚出院 再中枪的话这编剧就太烂了 |
[1:38:04] | Going to Grace’s? | 去格雷斯家吗 |
[1:38:05] | I love her to pieces but | 我超爱她 |
[1:38:08] | her idea of Christmas is like a triathlon. | 她的圣诞安排就是三项全能 |
[1:38:10] | Christmas Kitchen for the homeless, | 为流浪人员准备的圣诞厨房 |
[1:38:12] | children’s hospital, then home for dinner. | 还有儿童医院 晚餐 |
[1:38:14] | Finally, midnight Queer Choir. | 最后是午夜大合唱 |
[1:38:18] | Sounds intense. | 活动很多啊 |
[1:38:19] | Oh, my God, Lito! | 天啊 利托 |
[1:38:23] | This is beautiful! You bought this for your mother? | 好漂亮 你为你妈妈买的吗 |
[1:38:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:38:27] | She, more than anyone, always believed in me. | 她是最相信我旳人 |
[1:38:30] | With the check from my first big movie, | 我第一部火了的电影拿到酬劳后 |
[1:38:33] | I wanted to tell her thank you. | 我就想跟她说声谢谢 |
[1:38:38] | What is this for? | 这是干什么 |
[1:38:39] | A token of my respect and gratitude. | 略表尊重和感激 |
[1:38:43] | You did this city a huge service | 你为我们城市做出了巨大贡献 |
[1:38:45] | and it was high time someone said thank you. | 是时候有人跟你说声谢谢了 |
[1:38:50] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[1:39:00] | What? | 什么 |
[1:39:01] | What…? | 这… |
[1:39:04] | – Ice-skating. – Yeah. | -滑冰 -对 |
[1:39:07] | – I don’t know how to ice-skate. – Yes, you do. | -我不会滑冰 -你会 |
[1:39:10] | Because I do. | 因为我会 |
[1:39:16] | Wow! Kala, what’s all this? | 卡拉 这是干什么 |
[1:39:20] | I felt like celebrating. | 我想庆祝 |
[1:39:23] | I usually just hang with the virts. | 我一般是跟”虚人”玩 |
[1:39:26] | Virts? | “虚人” |
[1:39:27] | You know, virtual family, online community? | 虚拟家人 网友 |
[1:39:30] | We’re all pretty tight. | 我们关系很好 |
[1:39:32] | Though we don’t actually know each other. | 尽管我们并不认识 |
[1:39:35] | Well, that’s not true. | 也不是 |
[1:39:37] | In some ways, they know more about me than anybody. | 从某种程度上说 他们比任何人都了解我 |
[1:39:40] | But we’ve never actually met, you know, physically. | 但我们从没见过面 现实中的见面 |
[1:39:44] | – Make sense? – Yeah. | -明白吗 -明白 |
[1:39:54] | Whatever happens, I want you to know that I am here. | 无论如何 你要知道我在你身边 |
[1:39:59] | Okay. Come on. | 好 走吧 |
[1:40:05] | Let’s X-mas! | 我们圣诞狂欢去 |
[1:40:07] | – You look amazing! – I know, right? | -你看起来好棒 -谁说不是 |
[1:40:14] | You coming? | 你一起来吗 |
[1:40:17] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:40:19] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[1:40:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:40:27] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[1:40:36] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[1:40:40] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[1:40:56] | I always save your clippings. | 我一直收集你的剪报 |
[1:40:59] | The good, the bad and the inevitable. | 不论好的坏的 还是不可避免的 |
[1:41:04] | – Mama– – This wasn’t the hard part. | -妈妈 -这不是最难过的 |
[1:41:07] | And it wasn’t the friends thrusting the pictures in my face | 最难过的不是那些朋友把照片塞到我面前 |
[1:41:11] | with their sincerest condolences. | 并送上诚挚的慰问 |
[1:41:15] | I never had so many friends call. | 从来没有那么多人给我打电话 |
[1:41:18] | Who knew I was so popular? | 我不知道自己那么受欢迎 |
[1:41:24] | Dear friends, dear colleagues, | 亲爱的朋友 同事 |
[1:41:29] | dear all: | 所有人 |
[1:41:31] | Now that my famous movie-star son is here, | 我著名的影星儿子来了 |
[1:41:34] | let me thank each and every one of you | 我想谢谢你们每一个人 |
[1:41:40] | for showing me your true colors… | 在这个黑暗又艰难的时期 |
[1:41:44] | during this dark and difficult period. | 让我知道了你们的真面目 |
[1:41:49] | Truly. | 真的谢谢 |
[1:41:54] | Mama, I’m… | 妈妈 我… |
[1:41:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:42:00] | No. | 不 |
[1:42:02] | You have nothing to apologize for. | 你没有什么好对不起的 |
[1:42:10] | Come here, my baby penguin. | 过来 我的乖儿子 |
[1:42:13] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[1:42:16] | Hey. | 好了 |
[1:42:21] | I know you could have denied it all, like so many others. | 我知道你可以跟很多其他人一样否认 |
[1:42:26] | And you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[1:42:29] | And I have never been prouder of you. | 我从未如此为你骄傲 |
[1:42:34] | – Mama… – Yes, I am your mama. | -妈妈 -我是你妈妈 |
[1:42:39] | And I always knew this day was coming. | 我知道会有这一天的 |
[1:42:42] | – You knew? – Of course. | -你早就知道吗 -当然了 |
[1:42:45] | You were too good a dancer to be a straight boy. | 你舞跳得那么好 肯定不是直男 |
[1:43:07] | I love you, Mama. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[1:43:17] | Why do you like watching this silly movie every year? | 你为什么每年都看这部蠢爆的电影 |
[1:43:22] | I don’t know. I guess I like what it believes in. | 我不知道 可能是因为我喜欢电影的主题 |
[1:43:26] | What does it believe in? | 什么主题 |
[1:43:29] | People. | 相信人 |
[1:43:54] | I heard there was a secret chord | 听说有首秘密的旋律 |
[1:43:58] | Hi, Dads! | 爸爸们 |
[1:43:58] | That David played and it pleased the Lord | 大卫演奏后取悦了主 |
[1:44:02] | But you don’t really care for music, do ya? | 但其实你不是为音乐而来吧 |
[1:44:09] | Your faith was strong but you needed proof | 虽然你信念坚定 但你需要证据 |
[1:44:13] | You saw her bathing on the roof | 你看到她在屋顶沐浴 |
[1:44:17] | Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew ya | 她的美和月光让你倾倒 |
[1:44:25] | She tied you to her kitchen chair | 她让你在她厨房的椅子上动弹不得 |
[1:44:29] | She broke your throne | 她摔坏了你的王冠 |
[1:44:29] | I got you a little something. | 有礼物给你 |
[1:44:31] | She cut your hair | 她剪了你的头发 |
[1:44:33] | And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah | 她让你说出了哈利路亚 |
[1:44:40] | Hallelujah | 哈利路亚 |
[1:44:44] | Hallelujah | 哈利路亚 |
[1:44:52] | Baby I’ve been here before | 亲爱的我来过这里 |
[1:44:56] | I know this room I’ve walked this floor | 我知道这个房间 曾走过这地板 |
[1:45:00] | I used to live alone before I knew ya | 认识你之前我一个人生活 |
[1:45:08] | I’ve seen your flag on the marble arch | 我在大理石门上看到过你的旗帜 |
[1:45:12] | And love is not a victory march | 爱不是胜利进行曲 |
[1:45:15] | It’s a cold and it’s a broken Hallelujah | 它是冰冷 破碎的哈利路亚 |
[1:45:23] | Hallelujah | 哈利路亚 |
[1:45:26] | Hallelujah | 哈利路亚 |
[1:45:37] | Hello, woman in my head. | 你好 我脑海中的女人 |
[1:45:40] | Hello, man in my head. | 你好 我脑海中的男人 |
[1:45:43] | Maybe there’s a God above | 可能真有上帝 |
[1:45:47] | And all I ever learned from love | 我从爱中学到的 |
[1:45:51] | Was how to shoot at someone who outdrew ya | 只有怎么打死胜过你的人 |
[1:45:58] | It’s not a cry you hear at night | 它不是你夜里听到的哭泣 |
[1:46:02] | It’s not somebody who’s seen the light | 它不是见过光明的某个人 |
[1:46:05] | It’s a cold and it’s a broken Hallelujah | 它是冰冷 破碎的哈利路亚 |
[1:46:13] | Hallelujah | 哈利路亚 |
[1:46:16] | Hallelujah | 哈利路亚 |
[1:46:20] | Hallelujah | 哈利路亚 |
[1:46:24] | Hallelujah | 哈利路亚 |
[1:46:28] | Hallelujah | 哈利路亚 |
[1:46:32] | Hallelujah | 哈利路亚 |
[1:46:35] | Hallelujah | 哈利路亚 |
[1:46:39] | Hallelujah | 哈利路亚 |
[1:46:55] | Merry Christmas, Will. | 圣诞快乐 威尔 |
[1:46:57] | – What? – No! No! | -怎么了 -不不 |
[1:46:59] | – What is it? Are you okay? – He’s here. | -怎么了 你没事吧 -他来了 |
[1:47:02] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:47:04] | I’m less interested in where you are, | 我对你在哪里没那么感兴趣了 |
[1:47:06] | and more interested in where you should be. | 更感兴趣的是你应该在哪里 |
[1:47:10] | Shouldn’t you be home? | 你不应该在家吗 |
[1:47:13] | Shouldn’t you be with your dad? | 不应该跟你爸爸在一起吗 |
[1:47:16] | He’s a good man, your father. | 你爸爸是个好人 |
[1:47:21] | He misses you. | 他很想你 |
[1:47:24] | – Okay… – Don’t you miss him? | -好了 -你不想他吗 |
[1:47:27] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:47:28] | So normally these… these would all be up. | 一般情况下这些都挂起来了 |
[1:47:34] | Will’d come over, we’d do it together. Have eggnog. | 威尔会来 我们会一起挂 一起喝蛋酒 |
[1:47:38] | But Will’s not here. | 但是威尔不在 |
[1:47:40] | – He ain’t fucking here. – Dad… Dad. | -他不在 -爸爸 爸爸 |
[1:47:44] | Let me help you. | 我来帮你 |
[1:47:46] | – You’re okay. – No, no, no… | -没事了 -不不不 |
[1:47:48] | Nah, fuck it, fuck it. Forget it. | 去他妈的 算了 |
[1:47:50] | – Come here. Be careful. Uh-huh. – Thank you. | -来 小心点 -谢谢 |
[1:47:56] | – I probably shouldn’t have come, but– – It’s okay, it’s okay. | -我可能不该来 但是 -没事 没事 |
[1:48:00] | It’s just when I heard your son was mixed up in all of this, | 只是 我听说你儿子与一切相关时 |
[1:48:03] | I couldn’t help but think about that young girl | 我忍不住去想那个女孩 |
[1:48:05] | and everything we went though. | 还有我们经历的一切 |
[1:48:07] | Well, you know what we say in AA: | 你知道互戒会上我们怎么说的吗 |
[1:48:10] | you’re as sick as your secrets. | 秘密就是你的病 |
[1:48:14] | He doesn’t look well, does he? | 他看起来不太好 对吧 |
[1:48:16] | My son… is a good cop. | 我儿子 是个好警察 |
[1:48:23] | Way better cop than I ever was. | 比我当警察时好多了 |
[1:48:25] | I am sure that Will got himself into all this trouble | 虽然威尔惹上那么多麻烦 |
[1:48:28] | with the best of intentions. | 但他肯定是好心 |
[1:48:30] | Damn right. He got that, um… terrorist. Malaki. | 谁说不是 他抓了那个恐怖分子马拉基 |
[1:48:35] | If it was intentional. | 不知道他是不是真想抓他 |
[1:48:37] | I was told that, uh… | 但是我听说 |
[1:48:39] | Will probably was working with Jonas Maliki. | 威尔可能在跟乔纳斯·马利基合作 |
[1:48:43] | Dad, Dad, don’t listen to him. | 爸爸 爸爸 不要听他的 |
[1:48:45] | That’s bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[1:48:47] | Well, he did use unauthorized codes | 他确实用未授权密码 |
[1:48:49] | to break into classified files, | 看过了机密档案 |
[1:48:51] | he was suspended, he did flee the country to Iceland | 他被停职了 逃去了冰岛 |
[1:48:55] | where he terrorized one of our research facilities. | 还在那里袭击了我们的一处研究机构 |
[1:48:58] | It’s all on security footage. | 这些监控都拍下来了 |
[1:49:01] | – These are just the facts. – They’re lies! They’re lies! | -这都是事实 -都是谎言 谎言 |
[1:49:03] | I don’t know what the fuck is going on. | 我不知道到底怎么回事 |
[1:49:06] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[1:49:08] | Should a man in his condition really be drinking? | 他这种情况的人喝酒真的好吗 |
[1:49:12] | I am gonna fucking kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[1:49:16] | I’ll let you in on a little secret. | 我告诉你个小秘密 |
[1:49:20] | I don’t care what my son did. | 我不管我儿子做了什么 |
[1:49:23] | I just want him to come home. | 我只想让他回家 |
[1:49:32] | So do I, Mr. Gorski. | 我也是 戈尔斯基先生 |
[1:49:34] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[1:49:38] | Okay… | 好了 |
[1:49:51] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[1:49:53] | He’s with my dad. | 他跟我爸爸在一起 |
[1:49:57] | Oh, Will. | 威尔 |
[1:49:58] | I don’t know, Riley. I don’t know if I can… | 莱丽 我不知道我能不能… |
[1:50:03] | keep this up. | 坚持下去 |
[1:50:06] | I don’t know if I can beat him. | 我不知道我能不能打败他 |
[1:50:08] | You don’t have to. | 你不用一个人 |
[1:50:12] | We do. | 我们一起 |
[1:50:18] | And we will. | 我们会打败他 |
[1:50:28] | Grace said you were in some kind of trouble. | 格雷斯说你惹上了什么麻烦 |
[1:50:34] | – We’re working it out. – You know you can always come home. | -我们正在处理 -你们随时可以回家 |
[1:50:38] | The man won’t find you up with us. | 跟我们在一起的话那个人不会找到你 |
[1:50:41] | Neither will email. | 邮件也不会 |
[1:50:43] | You know we love you. | 你知道我们爱你 |
[1:50:45] | Yes, we do, baby! | 没错 我们爱你 亲爱的 |
[1:50:51] | Thanks, Dads! | 谢谢 爸爸们 |
[1:50:53] | – You must stay for New Year’s. – Sorry, Mama. | -你们一定要来过新年 -抱歉 妈妈 |
[1:50:57] | New Year’s, it’s a bit complicated for us. | 过新年对我们来说有点复杂 |
[1:51:00] | – Why? – Um… | -为什么 -这… |
[1:51:02] | My parents were killed in a car accident on New Year’s. | 我父母是新年时出车祸去世的 |
[1:51:07] | How terrible. | 真遗憾 |
[1:51:09] | They were beautiful people. I miss them. | 他们是好人 我很想念他们 |
[1:51:14] | On New Year’s, I like to think about… | 新年的时候我会想到 |
[1:51:17] | everything they gave me and how short it all can be. | 他们给我的一切 还有一切是那么短暂 |
[1:51:27] | Dani. | 丹妮 |
[1:51:31] | – Are you okay? – Hey, Dani, what’s wrong? | -你没事吧 -丹妮 怎么了 |
[1:51:35] | My family is nothing like any of this. | 我的家人根本不是这样 |
[1:51:40] | Every day you tip-toe around, hoping you don’t get in a fight. | 在我家每天你都小心翼翼 尽量不吵起来 |
[1:51:46] | This was probably the best Christmas I have ever had. | 这可能是我过的最棒的圣诞节了 |
[1:51:52] | Is it horrible to think that it’s | 想着这是因为 |
[1:51:53] | because it had nothing to do with my own family? | 跟我的家人无关 很糟糕吗 |
[1:51:56] | Oh, no. Dani. | 不 丹妮 |
[1:52:00] | You have been so kind to my son. | 你一直对我儿子那么好 |
[1:52:05] | You will always be welcome in my home. | 我家里永远欢迎你 |
[1:52:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:52:37] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[1:52:53] | What? | 太赞了 |
[1:52:58] | What the fuck? | 赞哭了 |
[1:53:04] | Wolfie, check out the losers down there! | 沃夫冈 快看下面那群废物 |
[1:53:11] | – Welcome, Wolfie. – Hello, Volker. | -欢迎 沃夫冈 -你好 沃尔克 |
[1:53:14] | This place is amazing! | 这里太棒了 |
[1:53:18] | It was built on the site of the very first sector of the wall | 这里是建在第一块柏林墙被推倒后的 |
[1:53:21] | that was pulled down. | 遗址上的 |
[1:53:22] | The tooth, huh? | 柏林墙啊 |
[1:53:24] | All those people down there | 下面那些人 |
[1:53:26] | believed the wall was dividing the world. | 认为是墙把世界分开了 |
[1:53:28] | That East and West were separating people into “Us” or “Them.” | 东西两部分把人分成了”我们”和”他们” |
[1:53:34] | But the real division, | 但真正的分界线 |
[1:53:35] | the only one that has ever mattered, was never horizontal. | 唯一真正重要的 从不是水平的 |
[1:53:41] | It’s vertical. | 而是垂直的 |
[1:53:44] | Enjoy yourselves. | 尽情玩吧 |
[1:53:52] | Okay… | 好了 |
[1:53:54] | – Careful. Okay. – I’ll do it. | -小心点 -我来吧 |
[1:54:04] | These or these? | 这个还是这个 |
[1:54:05] | Dahlias. Mom loved dahlias. | 大丽花 妈妈喜欢大丽花 |
[1:54:15] | – Kala? – Yeah. | -卡拉 -怎么了 |
[1:54:17] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[1:54:19] | I… I couldn’t sleep. | 我…我睡不着 |
[1:54:27] | It’s New Year’s. | 马上要新年了 |
[1:54:29] | Our first as a married couple. | 我们结婚后的第一个新年 |
[1:54:32] | It is. | 是的 |
[1:54:34] | That’s a nice thought. | 想想真是让人高兴 |
[1:54:42] | Since you were both taken from my life… | 你们两个人都离开了我 |
[1:54:47] | I have not felt so loved by another person as I do by this man. | 此后最爱我的人就是他了 |
[1:54:57] | You would love him, too. | 你们也会爱他的 |
[1:55:05] | Goodness. | 天啊 |
[1:55:08] | When I think of my life just a year ago and now… | 想想一年前 再想想现在 |
[1:55:13] | how different things would be if my father had died | 如果我爸爸死了或者你拒绝了我 |
[1:55:16] | or you had said no instead of yes. | 事情肯定会大不一样 |
[1:55:22] | How fast everything can change. | 一切变化得真快 |
[1:55:33] | In my fucking house?! | 敢在我家里这样 |
[1:55:38] | You’ll start a war! | 你会引发战争的 |
[1:56:02] | – Happy New Year! – Happy New Year! | -新年快乐 -新年快乐 |
[1:56:10] | Please! Help me! Wolfgang! | 救救我 沃夫冈 |
[1:56:13] | Please! Help me! Help! Help me! | 快救救我 求你了 救救我 |
[1:56:16] | Get off me! | 走开 |
[1:56:24] | Come on! | 快走 |
[1:56:29] | Get out of the way! Move it! This way! | 让开 快让开 这边 |
[1:56:41] | Okay, you go this way! | 你这边走 |
[1:56:43] | – Get the fuck out of here. Go! – No! I’m not leaving you! | -快离开 快走 -不 我不会丢下你 |
[1:56:59] | Take this rocket! | 拿着这个礼花 |
[1:57:03] | Go on the other side! | 去另一边 |
[1:57:16] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快快快 |
[1:57:22] | Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. | 操操操 |
[1:58:05] | Be calm. | 冷静 |
[1:58:30] | Look left! | 小心左边 |
[1:59:33] | Happy fucking New Year. | 妈的 新年快乐 |