| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [02:14] | Will… | 威尔 | 
| [02:16] | Will… | 威尔 | 
| [02:18] | The chairman obviously regrets not being able to attend, | 不用说 主席很遗憾他不能出现 | 
| [02:22] | but he had an urgent matter in Beijing. | 但他有急事要去北京 | 
| [02:25] | Please thank your boss | 请感谢你老板 | 
| [02:26] | for his cheap champagne and even cheaper excuses. | 廉价的香槟和更加可笑的借口 | 
| [02:29] | Our budget is ten percent | 我们的预算 | 
| [02:31] | of what you spent on a military drone program. | 只是你们军事无人机预算的十分之一 | 
| [02:33] | We have the authority to de-fund this experiment. | 我们有权对这项实验撤资 | 
| [02:35] | What we’re promising is accuracy, immunity. | 我们能保证精确 免疫 | 
| [02:38] | You’ve been promising it for years. | 这话你们说了好多年了 | 
| [03:03] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 | 
| [03:05] | Bad things. | 坏事 | 
| [03:23] | Will… | 威尔 | 
| [03:25] | it’s all my fault. | 都怪我 | 
| [03:27] | But if the neural graft works, what will they do with it? | 但如果神经移植成功了 他们会如何应用 | 
| [03:32] | They are afraid of us. | 他们怕我们 | 
| [03:34] | I believe this will help them be less afraid. | 我认为这会减少他们的恐惧 | 
| [03:45] | You trust me, don’t you? | 你信任我吧 | 
| [03:53] | Please, Will… | 求你 威尔 | 
| [03:55] | you have to stop it. | 你得停下来 | 
| [04:06] | No. | 不 | 
| [04:08] | Stop. | 停 | 
| [04:22] | Enough! I’ve seen enough! | 够了 我看够了 | 
| [04:31] | Will! Will! | 威尔 威尔 | 
| [04:34] | It’s okay. You’re okay. | 没事 你没事的 | 
| [04:37] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [04:40] | I’ve got you. | 有我呢 | 
| [04:43] | You’re safe. | 你是安全的 | 
| [04:49] | …and you should probably be talking to. | …你该去谈谈 | 
| [04:51] | – Thank you for taking the time to help us. – No problem. | -谢谢你抽时间帮我们 -不客气 | 
| [04:54] | Happy to talk with folks who don’t keep asking me | 我很乐意跟不会一直问我 | 
| [04:57] | if this is going to be on the test. | 这会不会是考试内容的人聊聊 | 
| [05:00] | Grace said you were writing a thesis on early hominoids? | 格雷斯说你在写一篇关于早期人科动物的论文 | 
| [05:04] | We’re interested in the branch-off point between Homo sapiens | 我们对智人和其他早期祖先的 | 
| [05:07] | and other early ancestors, | 分叉点感兴趣 | 
| [05:09] | like the Neanderthal and Homo sensorium. | 比如尼安德特人和超感人 | 
| [05:12] | Sensorium? Now that’s a term I don’t hear often. | 超感人 这个词我可不常听到 | 
| [05:15] | Sounds like you don’t believe they existed. | 听上去你不相信他们存在 | 
| [05:17] | Well, there’s certainly not enough data | 至少在我的领域 | 
| [05:20] | in my field to support the theory, | 没有足够数据支持这一理论 | 
| [05:21] | but I’m a bits and bones gal. | 但我是个研究骨头的 | 
| [05:23] | If you ask someone like Professor Kolovi, | 但如果你们去找芝加哥大学 | 
| [05:26] | a geneticist at University of Chicago, | 遗传学家克洛维教授 | 
| [05:28] | he’s likely to have a different opinion. | 他很可能持另一种观点 | 
| [05:30] | I’ve read his book. | 我看过他的书 | 
| [05:31] | My condolences for that lost time. | 那我对你失去的时间表示遗憾 | 
| [05:33] | You don’t agree with him? | 你不认同他的看法 | 
| [05:35] | One of the reasons I find anthropology so fascinating | 我着迷于人类学的原因之一 | 
| [05:39] | is that the facts themselves are evolving. | 就是其事实在不断进化 | 
| [05:41] | Yesterday we damned or dismissed Darwin. | 昨天我们还谴责驳斥达尔文 | 
| [05:44] | Today we deride men like Kolovi, | 今天我们嘲笑克洛维这样的人 | 
| [05:46] | calling their work science fiction. | 说他们的研究是科幻 | 
| [05:48] | But tomorrow, his work might seem visionary. | 但明天 他的研究可能就是有先见性的 | 
| [05:52] | Freud believed our ancestors used telepathy to communicate. | 弗洛伊德认为我们的祖先可以利用心灵感应交流 | 
| [05:56] | No one knows whether early humans | 没人知道早期人类 | 
| [05:58] | used another kind of language or not. | 是否用过其他种类的语言 | 
| [06:00] | It is a tickle to imagine, if Kolovi’s theories are accurate, | 想象一下 如果克洛维的理论是正确的 | 
| [06:04] | a Homo sensorium could walk into my office, | 那一个超感人可以走进我的办公室 | 
| [06:06] | I might never even know it. | 而我还浑然不知 这挺好玩的 | 
| [06:10] | – I think… – What? | -我觉得 -怎么 | 
| [06:13] | I am just considering another perspective– | 我只是在考虑另一种可能 | 
| [06:15] | Baby, you have to go. Dani! | 亲爱的 你必须去 丹妮 | 
| [06:17] | Tell him he has to go! | 告诉他 他必须去 | 
| [06:21] | – That one. – This one? | -这条 -这条吗 | 
| [06:22] | – Tell him he has to go, please. – Wait, what? | -告诉他他必须去 -什么 | 
| [06:24] | – You’re not coming? – See? | -你不去吗 -瞧 | 
| [06:25] | With everything that’s going on, | 现在事这么多 | 
| [06:27] | I don’t know think that this is the right thing to do. | 我觉得这样不太好 | 
| [06:29] | – It’s so the right thing. – Every premiere you stayed home. | -这绝对好 -你每次首映都待在家 | 
| [06:32] | Not this time. | 这次不了 | 
| [06:34] | You’re coming. | 你必须去 | 
| [06:36] | – I… – Baby, you said it a hundred times. | -我 -宝贝 你说过几百次了 | 
| [06:40] | This is what you always wanted. | 这是你一直想做的 | 
| [06:43] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 | 
| [06:47] | It is. | 是啊 | 
| [06:50] | Then get dressed! I want us all looking sensational! | 那去换衣服 我要我们都打扮得美美的 | 
| [06:56] | Why do I have this little voice inside my head saying… | 为什么我脑袋里有个小声音在说 | 
| [07:01] | “Be careful what you wish for”? | “许愿需谨慎” | 
| [07:07] | Yes! | 太棒了 | 
| [07:41] | Lito! | 利托 | 
| [07:44] | Hello. How are you? | 你好 你好吗 | 
| [07:47] | Nice to see you guys. | 见到你们真高兴 | 
| [07:51] | – Okay. – Gracias. | -好 -谢谢 | 
| [08:07] | I am reporting from Kobi Kihara. | 科比基哈拉为您报道 | 
| [08:14] | – Hello. I’m Jela. – Hello. | -你好 我是杰拉 -你好 | 
| [08:15] | Where can we find the man they call Van Damn? | 我们在哪可以找到被称为拽哥云顿的人 | 
| [08:18] | The man they… You sure not Jela? | 什么…你确定不是杰拉吗 | 
| [08:21] | Van Damn. | 拽哥云顿 | 
| [08:22] | Okay, so I will, uh, call… Van Damn. Just… | 好吧 那我去叫他 | 
| [08:26] | – Capheus! Someone’s looking for you. – Who is it? | -克普斯 有人找你 -是谁 | 
| [08:29] | I don’t know her name. I don’t know who she is. | 我不知道她叫什么 我不知道她是谁 | 
| [08:31] | Lito Rodriguez. Long time no see. | 利多·罗德里格斯 好久不见 | 
| [08:34] | Mariana, thank you for coming. | 玛丽安娜 谢谢你来 | 
| [08:37] | What have you been up to? | 你最近都在做什么 | 
| [08:38] | Well, I… I am very excited about the premiere of this film. | 我很高兴能来参加这部电影的首映 | 
| [08:42] | It’s one of my favorites. | 这是我最喜欢的作品之一 | 
| [08:44] | Would you care to comment on the scandalous photos of you | 你想评论一下最近在网上疯传的 | 
| [08:47] | that recently went viral on the Internet? | 你的不雅照片吗 | 
| [08:52] | Mariana, no friendly chit-chat, just right for the jugular. | 玛丽安娜 都不客套一下 直捣命门吗 | 
| [08:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [08:59] | – So you’re the famous Van Damn? – I am. | -你就是著名的拽哥云顿 -是的 | 
| [09:02] | My name is Capheus. And what is your name? | 我叫克普斯 你叫什么 | 
| [09:04] | – And this is your matatu? – Oh, yes. Yeah. | -这是你的出租面包车 -是的 | 
| [09:07] | Move. You’re blocking the bus. | 闪开 你们挡到车了 | 
| [09:11] | Are you denying the photos are real? | 你否认照片的真实性吗 | 
| [09:13] | No, no, no. I did not say that. | 不不 我没那么说 | 
| [09:16] | So are you a homosexual? | 那么你是同性恋吗 | 
| [09:21] | It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [09:24] | Can you explain to me why it matters? | 你能说说这有什么要紧的吗 | 
| [09:26] | It matters to your fans. | 你的粉丝在意 | 
| [09:28] | If you are lying to them, they have the right to know. | 如果你欺骗了他们 他们有权知道 | 
| [09:31] | Tell our viewers why it is that you’re called Van Damn. | 跟观众们说说 你为什么叫拽哥云顿 | 
| [09:35] | Have you ever seen Lionheart? | 你看过《铁拳无敌》吗 | 
| [09:37] | No. I don’t watch movies like that. | 没有 我不看那样的电影 | 
| [09:39] | – Movies like what? – Movies that glorify violence. | -哪样的电影 -美化暴力的 | 
| [09:42] | Movies where the white man saves the world. | 白人拯救世界的电影 | 
| [09:45] | Lionheart is not about any of those things. | 《铁拳无敌》才不是那样的 | 
| [09:48] | – It’s about courage. – Courage. | -而是关于勇气 -勇气 | 
| [09:51] | I am very grateful to my fans. | 我对我的粉丝非常感激 | 
| [09:55] | I know that, as an actor, | 我知道作为演员 | 
| [09:57] | all I tried to give them is something true, | 我只想给他们一些真实的东西 | 
| [09:59] | is something from my heart. | 发自我内心的东西 | 
| [10:01] | Then you were lying to them before? | 那么你之前在向他们撒谎吗 | 
| [10:04] | Lito, come on. Let’s go. | 利托 走吧 我们走 | 
| [10:07] | Is this your lover then? | 这是你的情人吗 | 
| [10:08] | Sorry, I didn’t recognize him with his clothes on. | 抱歉 他穿着衣服我没认出来 | 
| [10:12] | Do you… | 你… | 
| [10:15] | – Do you know what your problem is? – I don’t have a problem. | -你知道你的问题在哪吗 -我没有问题 | 
| [10:17] | I just want to understand– | 我只是想理解 | 
| [10:18] | You’re not trying to understand anything. | 你并不是想理解什么 | 
| [10:19] | Are you admitting you’re gay or not? | 你是否承认你是同性恋 | 
| [10:21] | No, you’re not trying to understand anything. | 不 你没想理解什么 | 
| [10:24] | Because labels are the opposite of understanding. | 因为贴标签正是不理解的表现 | 
| [10:27] | But Van Damme is white. | 但尚格·云顿是白人 | 
| [10:30] | Yes. | 是啊 | 
| [10:31] | So even if it’s about courage, it’s about white courage. | 所以就算是关于勇气 也是白人的勇气 | 
| [10:35] | I’m sorry. Maybe I’m not understanding, | 抱歉 或许我不懂 | 
| [10:37] | but what does courage have to do with… | 但勇气跟… | 
| [10:39] | …the color of a man’s skin? | 肤色有什么关系 | 
| [10:48] | – I was just a little kid… – …who loved… | -我那时只是个孩子 -我热爱 | 
| [10:49] | – …movies. And the… – …heroes I watched… | -电影 而 -我看到的英雄 | 
| [10:52] | – …made me feel like I was… – …braver than I was. | -让我觉得自己 -比实际上更勇敢 | 
| [10:55] | – Funnier. – Smarter. | -更风趣 -更聪明 | 
| [10:58] | They made me feel that I could do things that I… | 他们让我觉得我能做到 | 
| [11:00] | …made me believe I could do things… | 让我相信我能做到 | 
| [11:02] | – …I didn’t think… – …think I could do. | -我原以为 -我做不到的事 | 
| [11:04] | But that boy who watched TV with his mama… | 但那个跟妈妈一起看电视的小男孩 | 
| [11:06] | …mama, and grandma, and aunties… | 妈妈 外婆 姨妈们 | 
| [11:09] | …and aunties, is not the man who became an actor. | 姨妈们 不是后来成为演员的那个男人 | 
| [11:12] | …not the man who became a driver. | 不是后来成为司机的那个男人 | 
| [11:14] | That driver is not the same… | 那个司机和 | 
| [11:15] | …person you see standing here. | 现在站在这里的人又不一样 | 
| [11:17] | – And who is stand… – …ing here? | -那么是谁 -站在这里 | 
| [11:20] | Who am I? | 我是谁 | 
| [11:26] | Who am I? | 我是谁 | 
| [11:31] | – Do you mean… – …where I’m from? | -你是问 -我来自哪里 | 
| [11:33] | – Where I’m from? – Do you mean where I’m from? | -我来自哪里 -你是问我来自哪里 | 
| [11:35] | – What I one day might become? – Where I’m from? | -我将来可能成为什么样 -我来自哪里 | 
| [11:37] | – What I do? What I’ve done? – What I do? | -我做什么 我做了什么 -我做什么 | 
| [11:40] | – What I dream? – What I dream? | -我梦到什么 -我梦到什么 | 
| [11:42] | What I do? What I’ve done? | 我做什么 我做了什么 | 
| [11:43] | – What I do? – What I’ve done? | -我做什么 -我做了什么 | 
| [11:45] | Do you mean… what you see? | 你是问 你看到的是什么 | 
| [11:47] | – What I’ve seen? – What you see | -我看到了什么 -你看到的是什么 | 
| [11:49] | or… what I’ve seen? | 还是我看到了什么 | 
| [11:51] | What you see or what I’ve seen? | 你看到的是什么 还是我看到了什么 | 
| [11:52] | What I fear or what I dream? | 我怕什么 还是我梦到什么 | 
| [11:54] | – Do you mean… – …what I do? What I’ve done? | -你是问 -我做什么 我做了什么 | 
| [11:57] | – What I fear? – What I fear? | -我怕什么 -我怕什么 | 
| [11:59] | – What I dream? – What I dream? | -我梦到什么 -我梦到什么 | 
| [12:01] | – What I one day might become? – Do you mean who I love? | -我将来可能成为什么样 -你是问我爱谁 | 
| [12:04] | Who I love? | 我爱谁 | 
| [12:05] | – Do you mean who I love? – Who I love? | -你是问我爱谁 -我爱谁 | 
| [12:07] | – Do you mean who I love? – Who I love? | -你是问我爱谁 -我爱谁 | 
| [12:09] | – What I’ve lost? – Do you mean what I’ve lost? | -我失去了什么 -你是问我失去了什么 | 
| [12:13] | Do you mean what I’ve lost? | 你是问我失去了什么 | 
| [12:16] | Who am I? | 我是谁 | 
| [12:17] | – Who am I? – Who am I? | -我是谁 -我是谁 | 
| [12:19] | – Who am I? – Who am I? | -我是谁 -我是谁 | 
| [12:23] | – I guess who I am is… – …exactly the same as who you are. | -我猜我 -跟你一样 | 
| [12:25] | – Not better than. – Not less than. | -不比你强 -不比你差 | 
| [12:27] | Because there is no one who has been or will ever be… | 因为过去没有 将来也不会有 | 
| [12:29] | …exactly the same as either you or me. | 跟你我一样的人 | 
| [12:47] | – Did you get that? – That was good. | -拍下来了吗 -说得很好 | 
| [12:48] | Have a great night. | 今晚愉快 | 
| [12:57] | Zakia. | 扎奇娅 | 
| [13:00] | What? | 什么 | 
| [13:01] | My name is Zakia. | 我叫扎奇娅 | 
| [13:06] | Pleased to meet you. | 认识你很高兴 | 
| [13:29] | Hernando. | 赫南多 | 
| [13:31] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [13:32] | Big moment coming up. | 关键时刻要来了 | 
| [13:36] | It’s El Caido. | 是堕落蒂诺 | 
| [13:44] | You said he would come for you. | 你说过他会来找你 | 
| [13:47] | A man must never be judged | 评判男人的标准 | 
| [13:48] | by the length of his gun or the size of his fortune. | 不该是他的枪长 或财富的多少 | 
| [13:52] | In the end, we’ll all be judged by the courage of our hearts. | 最终 衡量我们的 是内心的勇气 | 
| [14:39] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [14:47] | Hello again. | 又见面了 | 
| [14:53] | Look, I feel like I owe you an apology. | 我觉得我欠你个道歉 | 
| [14:56] | Oh, no. Not at all. | 不 不必的 | 
| [14:57] | I do, because I haven’t been able to | 需要的 因为我一直 | 
| [15:00] | stop thinking about what you said | 忍不住去想你的话 | 
| [15:01] | and how it applied to my own life. | 以及这话对我自己的生活多适用 | 
| [15:04] | You spoke so beautifully and from your heart | 你的话很美 而且发自内心 | 
| [15:08] | to someone who didn’t come to listen. | 而且是对一个没打算倾听的人说 | 
| [15:11] | Words aren’t usually my strong suit. | 我一般不怎么善言辞 | 
| [15:19] | Would you like to grab a bite? | 你想一起去吃点什么吗 | 
| [15:21] | Hell, yes, he would. | 他当然想 | 
| [15:33] | And this is the living room floor. | 这是起居室层 | 
| [15:36] | – This is the living room? – Yeah. | -这是起居室 -对 | 
| [15:47] | Then upstairs is actually… | 楼上其实… | 
| [15:59] | This is so cool. | 这太酷了 | 
| [16:03] | A swimming pool? | 游泳池 | 
| [16:06] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 | 
| [16:09] | – Oh, no, you do it. – Yeah. | -不 你来 -嗯 | 
| [16:10] | – Come, come. Turn. – Selfie. Selfie. | -来 转过去 -自拍一个 | 
| [16:17] | – Compliments of the house. – Okay. Thanks. | -请你们的 -好 谢谢 | 
| [16:22] | I’m afraid I might be growing accustomed to a certain lifestyle. | 我可能开始习惯某种生活方式了 | 
| [16:24] | You might have to keep murdering gangsters for me. | 你恐怕得继续为我杀黑帮分子 | 
| [16:27] | There are worse professions. | 还有更糟的职业呢 | 
| [16:31] | Right on cue. | 来得正好 | 
| [16:35] | Enjoying yourselves? | 开心吗 | 
| [16:40] | I’m Sebastian Fuchs. | 我是塞巴斯蒂安·福克斯 | 
| [16:41] | The King of the North. | 北部之王 | 
| [16:43] | – May I have a seat? – It’s your club. | -可以坐吗 -这是你的夜店 | 
| [16:49] | I want you to feel welcome and respected here. | 我希望你们在这里得到款待 受到尊重 | 
| [16:52] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 | 
| [16:55] | To be honest with you, Felix, I don’t like many people. | 老实说 菲利克斯 我喜欢的人不多 | 
| [17:00] | Most people suck. | 大部分人很讨厌 | 
| [17:01] | They pretend, lie. | 他们装逼 撒谎 | 
| [17:04] | They do anything to | 他们尽全力 | 
| [17:05] | manipulate and control the situation around them. | 操纵控制周围的局势 | 
| [17:10] | In a world such as this, | 在这样的世界里 | 
| [17:11] | the most precious thing a man can find is loyalty. | 最可贵的东西 莫过于忠诚 | 
| [17:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [17:18] | I know how loyal you are to your friend | 我知道你对你的朋友多么忠诚 | 
| [17:21] | and how loyal he is to you. | 以及他对你多么忠诚 | 
| [17:24] | I admire that kind of loyalty. | 我敬佩那样的忠诚 | 
| [17:31] | What do you think about this club, Felix? | 你觉得这夜店如何 菲利克斯 | 
| [17:33] | What do I think of it? | 我觉得如何 | 
| [17:35] | Are you kidding me? It fucking rocks. | 开玩笑吗 太赞了 | 
| [17:38] | I want to live here. | 我想住这里 | 
| [17:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [17:47] | – Good. It’s yours. – What? | -很好 它归你了 -什么 | 
| [17:51] | I’ll have my lawyers prepare the paperwork in the morning. | 我明早就让律师准备文件 | 
| [17:54] | You can sign them at my place. | 你可以去我家签字 | 
| [17:58] | I’ll see you there. | 明天见 | 
| [18:01] | A pleasure. | 幸会 | 
| [18:09] | What did he say? | 他刚说什么 | 
| [18:14] | He just… gave me the club. | 他…给了我这家夜店 | 
| [18:22] | I think I used to be able to think the way that you do. | 我觉得我以前能像你那么想 | 
| [18:25] | At university, I believed in progress, | 在大学时 我相信进步 | 
| [18:27] | that what you did mattered, | 人做的事是重要的 | 
| [18:28] | that things were getting better. | 情况也在好转 | 
| [18:31] | But now, I don’t know, | 但现在 我不知道了 | 
| [18:33] | I think I’ve seen too much of the world. | 我觉得我看了太多世事 | 
| [18:35] | But you are a woman, working as a journalist. | 但你是个女人 做记者 | 
| [18:38] | That wouldn’t have been possible for our grandmothers. | 那对我们外婆那辈的人是不可能的 | 
| [18:41] | Yeah, I know. And I used to believe | 我知道 我以前相信 | 
| [18:43] | that those kind of details were important. | 那样的小事是重要的 | 
| [18:47] | I think about my grandmother’s life | 我想到我外婆的生活 | 
| [18:49] | and I cannot call your life a “detail.” | 我无法把你的生活称为”小事” | 
| [18:52] | – It is her dream coming true. – It seems so small… | -那是她的梦想成真 -感觉好渺小 | 
| [18:56] | compared to the scale of what was wrong back then | 跟当时的错误和现在依然存在的错误比 | 
| [18:59] | and what is still wrong. | 不值一提 | 
| [19:04] | I’ve seen such… barbaric things… | 我见过 太多野蛮 | 
| [19:10] | such cruelty, injustice, | 残忍 不公 | 
| [19:13] | and then complete indifference to it all. | 和对之完全的漠不关心 | 
| [19:16] | How can it matter what job it is that I do? | 我做什么工作有什么要紧 | 
| [19:20] | Many terrible things happen every day. | 每天都有可怕的事情发生 | 
| [19:23] | They have happened to me, to my family. | 我也经历过 我的家庭经历过 | 
| [19:29] | It’s why courage is so important. | 所以勇气很重要 | 
| [19:32] | It takes courage to see such terrible things happen | 人需要勇气才能目睹这样的可怕 | 
| [19:35] | and still get up every day… | 还能每天起床 | 
| [19:40] | and be able to see what is still beautiful. | 看到世界的美丽之处 | 
| [19:42] | It takes courage to remember | 人需要勇气 才能记住 | 
| [19:44] | that this is a world where our dreams, | 在这个世界 我们的梦想 | 
| [19:47] | like our grandmothers’, do come true. | 就像外婆们的梦想 会成真 | 
| [20:17] | Will, can you hear me? | 威尔 你听得到吗 | 
| [20:20] | I heard horses. | 我听到马嘶鸣 | 
| [20:23] | Neville’s grown up. | 内维尔长大了 | 
| [20:26] | Neville? | 内维尔 | 
| [20:29] | He’s beautiful. | 他好美 | 
| [20:38] | Can you tell me what you see? | 你能告诉我你看到了什么吗 | 
| [20:41] | There’s a lot of land. | 场地开阔 | 
| [20:43] | Big house. | 大房子 | 
| [20:45] | The horse seems to know what he wants, | 那马似乎很有主意 | 
| [20:47] | like he can read his thoughts. | 就像他能读他的想法 | 
| [20:49] | It’s like they share one mind. | 就像他们有一个大脑 | 
| [20:52] | Wouldn’t that make it easier? | 那样不是简单多了吗 | 
| [20:55] | Of course, then you’d know | 当然 那样你就会知道 | 
| [20:56] | all the wicked things I was hoping to do to you | 你去芝加哥之前 我想对你做的 | 
| [20:58] | before I lose you to Chicago. | 各种坏事了 | 
| [21:01] | I like it better when you surprise me. | 我更喜欢你给我惊喜 | 
| [21:07] | Take your pills, dear. | 吃药吧 亲爱的 | 
| [21:09] | Yes, dear. | 好的 亲爱的 | 
| [21:21] | What about a name? | 名字呢 | 
| [21:23] | I was so close this time. | 我这次好接近 | 
| [21:27] | I just saw his wife. | 我刚看到了他妻子 | 
| [21:30] | Did you hear a name? | 你听到名字了吗 | 
| [21:32] | Chicago. Nomi has to go to Chicago. | 芝加哥 诺米得去芝加哥 | 
| [21:41] | Okay, but now you need to eat. | 好吧 但现在你得吃饭了 | 
| [21:44] | – Will? – I’m too tired. | -威尔 -我好累 | 
| [21:51] | You can’t just keep all these secrets, Kala. | 你不能什么都保密 卡拉 | 
| [21:53] | At some point you have to tell me about the honeymoon. | 你总得跟我说说你蜜月的事 | 
| [21:56] | Kala… I can’t get him to eat. | 卡拉 我没法劝他进食 | 
| [21:59] | Have you tried the orexigenic? | 你试过开胃药吗 | 
| [22:00] | Is he not eating? I knew it. | 他不吃饭吗 我就知道 | 
| [22:02] | He’s lost weight. Are you sure he’s happy? | 他都瘦了 你确定他开心吗 | 
| [22:05] | He’s fine, okay? We’re fine. I just– Excuse me. | 他没事 我们没事 我就…失陪 | 
| [22:13] | Let me check. | 我看看 | 
| [22:23] | His reactions are getting very slow. | 他的反应越来越慢了 | 
| [22:27] | Sleep cycle’s shorter. | 睡眠周期也更短了 | 
| [22:30] | All he does is sleep. | 他成天睡觉 | 
| [22:32] | Drug-induced unconsciousness is not the same as sleep. | 药物诱发昏迷跟睡眠不是一回事 | 
| [22:36] | I’ll increase his vitamins and small amounts of naloxone. | 我会提高他的维他命摄入量 再加少量纳洛酮 | 
| [22:43] | But the fact is that we cannot keep this up for much longer. | 但事实是 我们不能再这么下去了 | 
| [22:47] | He’s hoping to get more information on Whispers or BPO. | 他想得到更多关于低语者或生物保护组织的情报 | 
| [22:53] | Nomi hasn’t been able to find out more? | 诺米没能查到更多信息吗 | 
| [22:54] | Nomi has one of the best code-breaking minds in the world | 诺米让当世顶尖的解码好手 | 
| [22:57] | looking for any crack in this company. | 在找这家公司的漏洞 | 
| [23:00] | But every time we find one, they seem to burn the house down. | 但每次我们找到 他们似乎就毁掉一切 | 
| [23:06] | Shit! | 该死 | 
| [23:07] | Shit! | 该死 | 
| [23:25] | Did they tag you? | 他们定位你了吗 | 
| [23:31] | These people are good. | 这些人好厉害 | 
| [23:34] | And impressively, they might be even more paranoid than I am. | 不可思议的是 他们可能比我疑心还重 | 
| [23:43] | What about the records from the facility in Iceland? | 冰岛那家机构的记录呢 | 
| [23:45] | Neets linked some obvious aliases to visas for charter travel, | 尼茨将一些明显的假名跟包机出行的签证挂了钩 | 
| [23:49] | but we still can’t tell | 但我们还是不知道 | 
| [23:50] | who’s actually running or paying for that company. | 究竟是谁在经营或资助那家公司 | 
| [23:54] | Um, sorry, was that to me? | 抱歉 那是在跟我说话吗 | 
| [23:56] | I warned you she talks to herself a lot these days. | 我说过 她如今经常自言自语 | 
| [24:00] | We can keep digging, | 我们可以继续查 | 
| [24:01] | but really what we need is something more specific: | 但其实 我们需要点具体的东西 | 
| [24:03] | a direction, a name, a bank account. | 一个方向 一个名字 一个银行账户 | 
| [24:05] | Will has to get us something more concrete. | 威尔必须给我们点更具体的 | 
| [24:13] | You fight so hard for us, | 你为我们如此努力抗争 | 
| [24:14] | but this is not a fight for you alone. | 但这场抗争不止是为了你自己 | 
| [24:21] | His Chi’s very weak. | 他的气非常弱 | 
| [24:23] | It’s been months. | 都几个月了 | 
| [24:26] | How long does he think we can keep hiding? | 他觉得我们还能藏多久 | 
| [24:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [24:38] | Don’t give up on him. | 别放弃他 | 
| [24:41] | He wouldn’t give up on any of us. | 他不会放弃我们的 | 
| [24:58] | We are all family now and I want to discuss our future. | 我们现在是一家人了 我想谈谈我们的未来 | 
| [25:02] | There’s nothing quite like an attempt on one’s life | 没什么比遭到刺杀 | 
| [25:05] | to make one examine one’s priorities. | 更能让人审视人生中什么最重要 | 
| [25:07] | Last Sunday, I had a meeting at the prime minister’s office. | 上周日 我在总理办公室参加了会议 | 
| [25:12] | And he told me that as a modernizer and a businessman, | 他对我说 作为一个现代化改革者和商人 | 
| [25:16] | I am an electoral asset. | 我有竞选价值 | 
| [25:19] | And this afternoon, | 今天下午 | 
| [25:21] | for the sake of India and its future, | 为了印度和其未来 | 
| [25:24] | I’ve told the prime minister | 我告诉总理 | 
| [25:26] | that I most humbly accept his offer. | 我恭敬地接受他的提议 | 
| [25:31] | Dad, I thought you said | 爸爸 你不是说 | 
| [25:31] | you would not make a decision without consulting us. | 你决定之前会跟我们商量吗 | 
| [25:34] | I didn’t build this | 我能建造 | 
| [25:34] | giant pharmaceutical empire by dillydallying. | 这巨大的制药帝国不是靠婆婆妈妈 | 
| [25:39] | And how do you feel about this, Mum? | 你对此有何感想 妈妈 | 
| [25:40] | Your mother has always supported all my decisions. | 你妈妈一向支持我的每个决定 | 
| [25:44] | Support is the open secret of any successful marriage. | 支持是所有成功婚姻公开的秘密 | 
| [25:51] | Mum? | 妈妈 | 
| [25:54] | It is as your father says it is, Rajan. | 你爸爸说得对 拉詹 | 
| [25:56] | This is a momentous occasion indeed. | 这的确是个重大时刻 | 
| [25:59] | May I offer my congratulations to you, Manendra? | 我恭喜你 麻南卓 | 
| [26:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [26:02] | As well as my deep heartfelt wish | 同时真诚祝愿 | 
| [26:04] | for this new family’s happiness. Cheers! | 这个新家庭幸福 干杯 | 
| [26:06] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 | 
| [26:25] | Wittgenstein wrote that | 维特根斯坦写道 | 
| [26:26] | “The limits of my language are the limits of my world.” | “我语言的边界限制了我的世界” | 
| [26:32] | We tend to think so highly of language | 我们如此看重语言 | 
| [26:33] | because we think so highly of ourselves. | 是因为我们看重自己 | 
| [26:36] | Yet imagine being able to communicate thought | 但是想象能不靠言语来交流 | 
| [26:39] | and feeling without words. | 思想和情感 | 
| [26:42] | Words. | 言语 | 
| [26:44] | Their inadequacy is a cliché. | 其不足性简直老套 | 
| [26:46] | “Words can’t express.” “Words aren’t enough.” | “言语无法表达” “言语不足以说明” | 
| [26:49] | “I can’t find the words.” | “我找不到合适的词” | 
| [26:51] | But what if you didn’t have to? | 但如果你不必呢 | 
| [26:55] | Now, there is no way to prove | 没办法证明 | 
| [26:56] | whether our early ancestors used language | 我们远古的祖先是否使用 | 
| [26:59] | as we know it or not. | 我们所熟知的语言 | 
| [27:01] | Yet, if language supplanted this older communication, | 但如果语言代替了这种更古老的交流方式 | 
| [27:05] | the obvious conclusion is that language must be superior, | 显然的结论就是 语言更加高等 | 
| [27:08] | sequitur quod, so are we. | 那么 我们也是更高等的 | 
| [27:10] | More to the point, what evolutionary advantage | 更重要的是 我们的交流方式 | 
| [27:13] | would our form of communication have over theirs? | 与他们的相比有什么进化优势 | 
| [27:17] | What couldn’t you do if people could read your thoughts? | 如果别人能读你的想法 你有什么做不了 | 
| [27:22] | For starters, you couldn’t lie. | 首先 你不能撒谎 | 
| [27:27] | There was a time we thought | 曾几何时 我们认为 | 
| [27:29] | our place in the world was the will of the Divine. | 我们在这世上是神的意旨 | 
| [27:32] | As that rationale fell out of favor, | 后来这种说法不再受追捧 | 
| [27:35] | it was the science of the Enlightenment | 启蒙时代的科学 | 
| [27:36] | that provided any number of answers to our ascendancy. | 为我们的支配地位提供了诸多解释 | 
| [27:40] | It is only recently, in light of the havoc and devastation | 但直到最近 鉴于人类对这星球 | 
| [27:42] | our existence has inflicted on this planet | 造成的破坏和毁灭 | 
| [27:44] | have we begun to question the nature of our supremacy. | 我们才开始质疑我们霸主地位的本质 | 
| [27:49] | When we consider our ancestral relatives, | 当我们想到先祖的近亲时 | 
| [27:52] | we have typically blamed their extinction on their own bad luck. | 我们一般把他们的灭绝归为他们自己不走运 | 
| [27:56] | Mounting evidence however suggests that it was not an accident | 但越来越多的证据表明 那并非意外 | 
| [28:00] | nor a failure of adaptation. | 也非不能适应 | 
| [28:02] | Our cousins’ untimely demise | 我们近亲的早逝 | 
| [28:05] | was the result of a rather extended and brutal genocide. | 是由于广泛而残酷的种族屠杀 | 
| [28:10] | And what’s more, the children of these barbaric murderers | 不止如此 这些野蛮杀人犯的子孙们 | 
| [28:15] | are actually sitting right in this room. | 都坐在这个房间里 | 
| [28:19] | And standing at this podium. | 还站在这个讲台后面 | 
| [28:22] | What happened to the Neanderthal? To the Denisovans? | 尼安德特人 丹尼索瓦人 他们去哪了 | 
| [28:26] | To Homo asiaticus and naledi? | 还有亚洲智人 南非智人 | 
| [28:30] | Homo sapiens happened. | 智人出现了 | 
| [28:33] | We came along and we wiped all of them out. | 我们出现了 把他们都消灭了 | 
| [28:40] | So I’ve been told you’re working on a thesis | 我得知你在写一篇论文 | 
| [28:42] | concerning the evidence for Homo sensorium. | 关于超感人存在的证据 | 
| [28:44] | – That’s right. – In your book, Being Human Beings, | -是的 -您的书《作为人类》中 | 
| [28:46] | you argued for their existence. | 您认为他们是存在的 | 
| [28:48] | Does that mean you believe they could still be existing today? | 那么您相信他们如今可能依然存在吗 | 
| [28:52] | Look, if you ask me what I know as opposed to what I believe, | 如果你们问我知道什么 而不是相信什么 | 
| [28:56] | I know we’ve inherited | 我知道我们 | 
| [28:57] | some important bits of DNA from our ancestors | 从祖先那里继承来了一些重要的DNA片段 | 
| [29:00] | and as I suggested in my book, what we gained from the sensorium, | 就像我在书中说的 我们从超感人那里得到的 | 
| [29:04] | the insula of the frontal cortices, | 前皮质脑岛 | 
| [29:06] | which is fundamental to our capacity for empathy, | 它是我们共情能力的必要条件 | 
| [29:09] | isn’t just any part. | 不是随便的片段 | 
| [29:11] | Some would argue it is the best part. | 有人会说那是最好的片段 | 
| [29:15] | Can we ask you about one of your students? Dr. Matheson. | 我们能问问您的一位学生吗 马西森博士 | 
| [29:19] | Matheson? | 马西森 | 
| [29:21] | Names. Now you’re testing me, Ms. Keene. | 名字啊 这下你要难住我了 基恩女士 | 
| [29:24] | Your name is uncommonly familiar. | 你的名字好熟悉 | 
| [29:26] | Have you written anything I might’ve read? | 你写过什么我可能看过的东西吗 | 
| [29:28] | God, I hope so. That would make this so much cooler. | 希望是的 那样可酷多了 | 
| [29:32] | We have a picture. | 我们有张照片 | 
| [29:40] | Ah, yes. Matheson. | 是啊 马西森 | 
| [29:42] | Very bright. Quiet, as I recall. Not much of a socializer. | 非常聪明 我记得他挺沉默 不怎么社交 | 
| [29:47] | That’s him. | 就是他 | 
| [29:48] | What about him? | 他怎么了 | 
| [29:49] | You don’t happen to know how we could reach him? | 你不会知道怎么能联络到他吧 | 
| [29:52] | We found a paper he wrote and | 我们找到了一篇他的论文 | 
| [29:53] | we were wondering how he came to some results. | 我们想知道他是怎么得出一些结论的 | 
| [29:56] | No idea. | 不知道 | 
| [29:57] | Probably haven’t heard from him since he left. | 他走后大概就没了音讯 | 
| [29:59] | When was this, the ’80s? | 这是什么时候 80年代吗 | 
| [30:01] | My God, look how young I was. | 天呐 看我那时多年轻 | 
| [30:03] | Now, if you have other questions, | 如果你们还有其他问题 | 
| [30:04] | you can leave them with my assistant. | 可以告诉我的助手 | 
| [30:06] | But I really have to run. Genetics lab in ten minutes. | 但我得走了 十分钟后去基因实验室 | 
| [30:10] | Thank you so much for your time. | 多谢您抽时间 | 
| [30:21] | What’d you think? | 你怎么想 | 
| [30:23] | I think he was right about | 我觉得他说对了 | 
| [30:24] | the advantage of language over telepathy. | 语言对心灵感应的优越性 | 
| [30:26] | Because he could be just a sweet forgetful professor | 因为他可能是个善良健忘的教授 | 
| [30:30] | or a really cunning liar. | 也可能是个狡猾的骗子 | 
| [30:35] | Okay… | 好吧 | 
| [30:37] | try this. | 试试这个 | 
| [30:47] | God, that’s good. | 天啊 真好吃 | 
| [30:51] | It’s from a farm I used to work on when I was young. | 是我年轻时工作的农场做的 | 
| [30:54] | It was run by three sisters. | 是三个姐妹经营的 | 
| [30:57] | They used to love my dad’s music. | 她们以前可喜欢我爸的音乐了 | 
| [31:03] | I told you that details are dangerous. | 我说过细节很危险 | 
| [31:08] | He could be listening at any moment. | 他随时会偷听 | 
| [31:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [31:24] | You can feel it, can’t you? | 你感觉得到 是吧 | 
| [31:27] | I’m close. | 我接近了 | 
| [31:30] | I just wish there was another way. | 真希望有别的办法 | 
| [31:34] | Does she realize she’s protecting you to death? | 她知道她的保护会害死你吗 | 
| [31:41] | – He’s here. – Should I get a shot? | -他来了 -要我去拿针吗 | 
| [31:45] | The Will Gorski who used to be a cop. | 曾是警察的威尔·戈尔斯基 | 
| [31:47] | The Will Gorski who came to this island. | 来到这个岛的威尔·戈尔斯基 | 
| [31:50] | The Will Gorski who wanted to save Ms. Gunnardottir. | 想救古那多特小姐的威尔·戈尔斯基 | 
| [31:54] | That Will Gorski is dying. | 那个威尔·戈尔斯基要死了 | 
| [31:58] | If he’s not already dead. | 或许他已经死了 | 
| [32:01] | Your concern’s real touching, Milt. | 你的关心令我感动 米尔顿 | 
| [32:04] | Oh, and that was really slick on the island bait. | 岛那句真是狡猾的诱饵 | 
| [32:09] | Did I blink? Take a breath? | 我眨眼了吗 喘气了吗 | 
| [32:12] | Or was I faking it… | 还是我在装 | 
| [32:15] | to make you think we are still on some island | 让你以为我们还在一座岛上 | 
| [32:17] | that we have left months ago? | 其实我们数月前就离开了 | 
| [32:22] | I know you’ve been watching me. | 我知道你一直在偷看我 | 
| [32:25] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [32:27] | How’s it feel? | 感觉如何 | 
| [32:31] | I admit it’s been a much more trying experience | 我承认 这感觉比我想的 | 
| [32:34] | than I had anticipated. | 要艰难 | 
| [32:36] | But every day brings me that much closer… | 但每一天都让我更加接近 | 
| [32:40] | to what I know will be a very satisfying catharsis. | 我确定会非常令人满足的宣泄 | 
| [32:45] | You have experienced the pleasure of another sensate. | 你体验过别的通感人的欢愉 | 
| [32:52] | I wonder if you’ve begun | 不知你是否 | 
| [32:53] | to imagine all the possibilities of pain. | 开始想象痛苦的各种可能 | 
| [32:59] | I have. | 我想过 | 
| [33:02] | You’re not as close to finding us as we are to you. | 比起你找到我们 我们找到你的可能更大 | 
| [33:05] | Is that right? | 是吗 | 
| [33:08] | Well, tell me, Officer Gorski… | 告诉我 戈尔斯基警官 | 
| [33:13] | where am I? | 我在哪 | 
| [33:20] | Military building. | 军事建筑 | 
| [33:22] | Urban area. | 城区内 | 
| [33:25] | How could you possibly know that? | 你怎么可能知道 | 
| [33:27] | The boots in the hall. | 走廊里的靴子 | 
| [33:29] | The sharpness of the heels. | 高跟的尖锐度 | 
| [33:30] | In a rural area, they would be rubber. | 在乡下该穿胶底鞋 | 
| [33:33] | Your nails are manicured. | 你修了指甲 | 
| [33:35] | That’s not something you’d do in a small town | 在小镇或与世隔绝之地的基地 | 
| [33:36] | or a base out in the middle of nowhere. | 你是无法做这种事的 | 
| [33:39] | The soles of your shoes are also clean. | 你鞋底很干净 | 
| [33:41] | Your suit says city. | 这身西服表明了在城里 | 
| [33:43] | And so does your pen and your fucking arrogance. | 你的钢笔和自大也说明了同样的事 | 
| [33:47] | And you want me to be a more specific? | 要我说得更具体吗 | 
| [33:48] | Well, how about big city plus England equals London? | 大城市加英国等于伦敦 | 
| [33:53] | You don’t know we’re in England. | 你不能确定我们在英国 | 
| [34:00] | UK outlet. | 英国插座 | 
| [34:02] | Same in Singapore, but I haven’t felt air conditioning once. | 跟新加坡的一样 但我一次都没感到有空调 | 
| [34:09] | Impressive. | 厉害 | 
| [34:11] | Even for a Chicago cop. | 就一个芝加哥警察而言 | 
| [34:14] | However, what your keen | 但是 你敏锐的 | 
| [34:16] | powers of observation have failed to glean… | 观察力没能发现 | 
| [34:21] | is that what we do is older than you and older than me… | 我们的工作比你我都历史悠久 | 
| [34:28] | and the people on my side know what it is. | 而我这边的人了解它是什么 | 
| [34:32] | It is not a game. | 这不是游戏 | 
| [34:35] | This is a war. | 这是场战争 | 
| [34:52] | This room… is a fake. | 这个房间 是假的 | 
| [34:56] | My suit is a costume. | 我的西服是戏服 | 
| [34:58] | This whole place is calculated | 这整个地方都小心设计 | 
| [35:00] | to make you think I am somewhere I am not. | 误导你以为我在一个我不在的地方 | 
| [35:03] | These people are… | 这些人 | 
| [35:06] | professionals. | 很专业 | 
| [35:08] | And you are a fucking amateur. | 而你就是个外行 | 
| [35:16] | Now it’s my turn. | 该我了 | 
| [35:18] | – Is it ready? – We know you never left Iceland. | -准备好了吗 -我们知道你们没出过冰岛 | 
| [35:21] | – No, you can’t. – Stop it, Will. | -不 你不知道 -够了 威尔 | 
| [35:24] | The medication labels, all in Icelandic. | 药物标签 都是冰岛语的 | 
| [35:27] | The sound of the sea. | 海洋的声音 | 
| [35:28] | The seagulls might as well have been speaking Icelandic. | 那些海鸥的叫声就像是冰岛语的 | 
| [35:31] | The jar of skyr? | 那罐冰岛脱脂牛奶 | 
| [35:32] | We even know the fucking farm it came from: Three Sisters. | 我们甚至知道是哪个农场的 三姐妹农场 | 
| [35:36] | But none of that is as colossal a mistake as you hiding here. | 但那些都不比你藏在这里这个错误大 | 
| [35:41] | Is it a church? | 这是个教堂吗 | 
| [35:43] | So like your mother. | 太像你妈妈了 | 
| [35:49] | Hurry. Do it now. | 快点 动手 | 
| [35:51] | There are very few empty buildings like this one | 这么小的岛上 这样的空旷建筑 | 
| [35:54] | on an island so small. | 并不多 | 
| [35:56] | It won’t be long, | 要不了多久 | 
| [35:58] | you’ll hear the sound of a helicopter… and then she’s mine. | 你就会听到直升机的声音 到时她就是我的了 | 
| [36:07] | You’re all right. | 你没事的 | 
| [36:10] | You’re safe. | 你是安全的 | 
| [37:03] | He only took me there on special nights | 他只在特别的晚上带我去 | 
| [37:05] | when he had to make up for something. | 当他需要弥补什么的时候 | 
| [37:07] | But the Jjamppong was incredible. | 但那海鲜面特别好吃 | 
| [37:10] | That’s where I think we should go on our first night out. | 我们出去的第一晚 就该去那里 | 
| [37:13] | – Sounds perfect. – Yeah. Very nice. | -挺棒啊 -是啊 很好 | 
| [37:17] | I love Jjamppong. Especially with too much soju. | 我喜欢海鲜面 尤其配大量烧酒 | 
| [37:31] | *Secret agent man* | *秘密特工* | 
| [37:35] | *Secret agent man* | *秘密特工* | 
| [37:39] | *They’ve given you a number* | *他们给了你个号码* | 
| [37:42] | *And taken away his name* | *夺走了他的名字* | 
| [37:46] | Hey, Dad. | 爸爸 | 
| [37:50] | Hi, sweetie. | 亲爱的 | 
| [37:57] | – Not exactly subtle. – I gotta look the part, huh? | -不怎么低调 -我得看着像样 | 
| [38:01] | Being a smuggler and a spy is | 做走私贩和间谍 | 
| [38:03] | about looking the part by not looking the part. | 真正的像样就是不像那样 | 
| [38:06] | That’s too many double negatives for me. | 双重否定太多 听不懂 | 
| [38:09] | I’m too positive for that. | 我是个积极的人 | 
| [38:11] | You got the stuff? | 你拿到东西了吗 | 
| [38:17] | There you go. | 给你 | 
| [38:19] | Look what I got for you. | 看我给你弄到了什么 | 
| [38:24] | I made a real effort this time. | 我这次很费力的 | 
| [38:26] | None of this stuff is exported from Iceland. | 这些东西冰岛都不出口 | 
| [38:30] | That’s exactly what they’re looking for. | 他们就在找这些 | 
| [38:38] | I’m glad the layover worked out. | 很高兴能在这儿暂时逗留 | 
| [38:40] | Nothing’s better than a chance to see my daughter. | 没什么比能见到我女儿更好的了 | 
| [38:43] | Except… | 除了 | 
| [38:47] | a chance to see her in Amsterdam. | 在阿姆斯特丹见到她 | 
| [38:52] | What time do you get into Vienna? | 你什么时候去维也纳 | 
| [38:54] | Early midnight. | 午夜刚过 | 
| [38:57] | We play tomorrow at the Musikverein with the Vienna Philharmonic. | 明天我们在金色大厅跟维也纳爱乐乐团一起演奏 | 
| [39:02] | Oh, I wish you could be there. | 真希望你能去 | 
| [39:04] | Me, too. | 我也希望 | 
| [39:07] | You sure everything’s okay, Riles? | 一切真的都好吗 小莱 | 
| [39:10] | I’m good, Papa. | 我很好 爸爸 | 
| [39:13] | You could never lie to me. | 你一向没法对我撒谎 | 
| [39:17] | It’s difficult, but I believe it’ll work out. | 挺艰难的 但我相信最终会好的 | 
| [39:22] | This will help a lot. | 这会帮大忙 | 
| [39:26] | I know you can’t tell me what you’re going through… | 我知道你不能告诉我现在究竟怎么回事 | 
| [39:31] | but there’s a lot of talk back home. | 但家乡有很多传闻 | 
| [39:34] | And you know I trust you. | 你知道我信任你 | 
| [39:37] | – And I worry. – I know. | -我担心你 -我知道 | 
| [39:42] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [39:45] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [39:55] | *Don’t cry* | *不要哭* | 
| [39:58] | *Don’t raise your eyes* | *别蹙眉* | 
| [40:03] | *It’s only teenage wasteland* | *这只是少年的荒原* | 
| [40:10] | *Teenage wasteland* | *少年的荒原* | 
| [40:14] | *Teenage wasteland* | *少年的荒原* | 
| [41:12] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 | 
| [41:18] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 | 
| [41:21] | Please. | 求你 | 
| [41:30] | What am I supposed to say to this woman? | 我要对这女人说什么 | 
| [41:36] | Yes? | 你们好 | 
| [41:38] | This is, um, gonna sound really weird and really awkward | 这听上去会非常奇怪 尴尬 | 
| [41:42] | and totally inappropriate and I apologize in advance but– | 而且很过分 我要提前道歉 但是 | 
| [41:46] | You’ve seen my daughter. | 你见过我女儿 | 
| [41:50] | You’re not the first. | 你不是第一个 | 
| [41:53] | Please come in. | 请进 | 
| [42:00] | My husband Jerry, he hated the visitors. | 我丈夫杰瑞 他讨厌访客 | 
| [42:04] | The first was a young boy. | 第一个是个小男孩 | 
| [42:08] | Will was his name. | 他叫威尔 | 
| [42:11] | His father was the detective assigned to my daughter’s case. | 他父亲是负责我女儿案子的警探 | 
| [42:14] | No one believed me. | 当时没人信我 | 
| [42:17] | Not even my dad, but… | 我爸爸也不信 但是 | 
| [42:20] | she did. | 她信 | 
| [42:21] | You can see her? | 你看得到她 | 
| [42:24] | You can see our daughter? | 你看得到我们的女儿 | 
| [42:31] | She’s next to you. | 她就在你旁边 | 
| [42:40] | Sara. | 莎拉 | 
| [42:45] | She’s holding your hand. | 她在握着你的手 | 
| [42:56] | I don’t believe this. | 我不信 | 
| [42:57] | I don’t believe in ghosts or souls or any of this bullshit. | 我不信鬼魂 灵魂那些鬼扯 | 
| [43:02] | She’s not a ghost. | 她不是鬼魂 | 
| [43:06] | Then what are you seeing? | 那你看到的是什么 | 
| [43:11] | A memory. | 记忆 | 
| [43:13] | He came back to see me | 他毕业 | 
| [43:14] | after he had graduated to become a policeman. | 当上警察后来见过我 | 
| [43:18] | Let’s just say it wasn’t easy being the son of a cop and… | 这么说吧 作为警察的儿子并不轻松 | 
| [43:23] | I don’t imagine it would be. | 我猜也是 | 
| [43:27] | No. | 是啊 | 
| [43:29] | No, which is why I was sure… I’d never be police. | 所以我本来以为 我绝不会当警察 | 
| [43:40] | There I am, I’m at graduation. | 但在毕业典礼上 | 
| [43:41] | I’m having an out-of-body experience. | 我灵魂出窍了 | 
| [43:44] | I’m looking down at myself, I’m thinking… | 我看着自己 心想 | 
| [43:48] | “What the hell am I doing? | “我在做什么 | 
| [43:51] | Why am I becoming something | 我为什么会成为 | 
| [43:52] | I never wanted to be in the first place?” | 我根本不想做的人” | 
| [43:54] | I just couldn’t understand it and, uh… | 我无法理解 | 
| [44:02] | they call my name… | 然后他们喊了我的名字 | 
| [44:06] | and I look up and she was there. I saw her. | 我抬头 看到了她 站在那里 | 
| [44:16] | It had been a long time, but, uh… Sara was there. | 时隔很久了 但莎拉就在那里 | 
| [44:23] | Then I remembered. | 然后我记起来了 | 
| [44:26] | I remembered why I was there. | 我记得我为什么做这个了 | 
| [44:30] | We know Sara through Will. | 我们通过威尔知道了莎拉 | 
| [44:34] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 | 
| [44:37] | He’s been better. | 他不太好 | 
| [44:40] | Is he here now? | 他现在在吗 | 
| [44:44] | Will… I hope you find some peace. | 威尔 我希望你找到安宁 | 
| [44:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [44:53] | He says, “Thank you.” | 他说”谢谢” | 
| [44:55] | You said there were others who came to talk about Sara? | 你说还有其他人来谈莎拉的事 | 
| [44:58] | Oh, yes. Many of them were complete strangers. | 是的 很多人完全是陌生人 | 
| [45:04] | It was very hard at first. | 起初很难 | 
| [45:06] | Especially for Jerry. Remembering was too hard for him. | 尤其是对杰瑞 回忆对他太痛苦 | 
| [45:11] | Mom! | 妈妈 | 
| [45:12] | It wasn’t that I was waiting for her to suddenly return. | 我并不是等着她突然回来 | 
| [45:15] | I knew she was gone. | 我知道她没了 | 
| [45:18] | But when a visitor came and shared their experience of her… | 但当有访客到来 分享他们与她的经历 | 
| [45:22] | I found it comforting to remember that lives, | 让我感到宽慰的是 生命 | 
| [45:26] | even as short as hers, | 哪怕如她的那般短暂 | 
| [45:28] | can still live on in unexpected ways. | 也可以以出乎意料的方式延续 | 
| [45:34] | Would it be okay if I showed you some pictures of people | 我可以给你看些照片 | 
| [45:37] | to see if they were the ones who visited you? | 看看他们是否拜访过你吗 | 
| [45:39] | Yes, of course. | 当然可以 | 
| [45:43] | Oh, yes. She was lovely. Helped me with my garden. | 是的 她人很好 帮我照料花园 | 
| [45:47] | She was an ecologist. | 她是个生态学家 | 
| [45:49] | We talked all afternoon. | 我们聊了一下午 | 
| [45:52] | – Did she talk about Sara? – Yes. | -她谈到莎拉了吗 -是的 | 
| [45:59] | I believe she connected to her through Dr. Matheson. | 我想她是通过马西森博士与她相连的 | 
| [46:10] | Is this Dr. Matheson? | 这是马西森博士吗 | 
| [46:13] | Do you know him? | 你们认识他吗 | 
| [46:15] | – We do. – Such a good man. | -是的 -真是个好人 | 
| [46:18] | So kind. | 太好了 | 
| [46:25] | – He murdered your daughter. – Not helpful. | -他杀了你女儿 -帮倒忙 | 
| [46:28] | – Sorry? – How did they meet? | -什么 -他们怎么认识的 | 
| [46:32] | He was her tutor. She was in a Gifted Student program. | 他是她的导师 她参加了一个优等生项目 | 
| [46:36] | He thought the world of Sara. | 他对莎拉评价很高 | 
| [46:39] | I didn’t know what he looked like. I only heard his voice. | 我当时不知道他的样子 只听到了他的声音 | 
| [46:45] | You tell her… that I have never given up. | 告诉她 我从未放弃 | 
| [46:50] | And I’m gonna get him and all the people hiding behind him. | 我会抓到他 和他身后的所有人 | 
| [46:54] | You tell her… I’m gonna get them all. | 告诉她 我会抓到他们所有人 | 
| [46:59] | Will wants me to tell you he hasn’t forgotten… | 威尔要我告诉你 他并没忘记 | 
| [47:04] | and that he won’t ever give up. | 他也绝不会放弃 | 
| [47:11] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [47:40] | A zoo? | 动物园 | 
| [47:47] | After my parents would fight, my mother would bring me here. | 我父母吵架后 我妈妈会带我来这儿 | 
| [47:56] | She’d stare at the tigers. | 她会盯着老虎 | 
| [48:00] | One of the last times we came, she asked… | 我们最后来的几次中 有次她问 | 
| [48:06] | What do you think she’d do if she ever got out? | 你觉得她如果出去了 会做什么 | 
| [48:09] | Run away. Live in the Tiergarten. Eat rabbits. | 跑 住在蒂尔加藤公园 吃兔子 | 
| [48:16] | You’re an optimist. | 你是个乐观主义者 | 
| [48:18] | What’s an optimist? | 那是什么 | 
| [48:20] | Something most people grow out of. | 大部分人长大后会失去的东西 | 
| [48:23] | What do you think the tiger would do? | 你觉得老虎会做什么 | 
| [48:30] | Wait a few hours. | 等几小时 | 
| [48:34] | And then go back home. | 然后回家 | 
| [48:49] | Cages are hard. | 笼子很难逃出 | 
| [48:52] | Even for us. | 对我们也是 | 
| [48:56] | Waiting is harder. | 等待更难 | 
| [49:23] | Will! | 威尔 | 
| [49:26] | Will! | 威尔 | 
| [49:27] | Is this it? | 到时候了吗 | 
| [49:31] | – Kala! – What? | -卡拉 -什么 | 
| [49:34] | This is it! | 到时候了 | 
| [49:35] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [49:36] | – Kala, are you okay? – Um, fine. Go back to sleep. | -卡拉 你没事吧 -没事 继续睡 | 
| [49:40] | This is it! Okay. | 到时候了 好了 | 
| [49:43] | Right. | 好 | 
| [49:45] | Vitals. | 生命体征 | 
| [49:52] | Nomi! | 诺米 | 
| [49:56] | Come on. Hurry. | 快点 | 
| [49:58] | Almost… | 就好了 | 
| [50:05] | Let me be clear, I don’t trust you anymore. Do you understand? | 我说清楚 我不再信任你了 明白吗 | 
| [50:10] | Don’t mind me, Milton. | 别管我 米尔顿 | 
| [50:12] | Are you even listening to me? | 你在听吗 | 
| [50:15] | – Um, sir, I… – What are you looking at? | -先生 -你看什么呢 | 
| [50:17] | These buildings. I know these buildings. | 这些大楼 我见过 | 
| [50:20] | London. | 伦敦 | 
| [50:21] | – We were right. – I have to go. | -我们猜对了 -我得走了 | 
| [50:23] | Please, no more emergencies. | 得了 别拿急事当借口了 | 
| [50:26] | Nomi, find this guy. | 诺米 找到他 | 
| [50:30] | Corporate letterhead: “I.F.G.F.” | 公司首写字母 IFGF | 
| [50:33] | Got it. | 找到了 | 
| [50:33] | I’ve had it with you crying wolf | 我受够了每次 | 
| [50:35] | every time your project comes under scrutiny. | 你的项目接受审查你就喊狼来了 | 
| [50:37] | Graduation ring, Yale insignia. | 毕业戒指 耶鲁纹章 | 
| [50:43] | What is wrong with you, man? | 你是怎么回事 | 
| [50:46] | Clay dog on desk. | 桌子上有陶土狗雕塑 | 
| [50:50] | – He’s got kids. – Got it. | -他有孩子 -好 | 
| [50:52] | Sir, I… I have a serious problem. | 先生 我有严重的问题 | 
| [50:55] | These are our most likely. | 这些可能性最大 | 
| [50:58] | No. | 不是 | 
| [50:59] | No. | 不是 | 
| [51:01] | Come on. | 快点 | 
| [51:02] | Stop. | 停下 | 
| [51:05] | That’s him. | 是他 | 
| [51:09] | – Richard Wilson… – Croome. | -理查德·威尔森 -克鲁姆 | 
| [51:12] | Richard Wilson Croome. | 理查德·威尔森·克鲁姆 | 
| [51:20] | I’m compromised. | 我被发现了 | 
| [51:22] | Your last breach of protocol | 你上次的安全问题 | 
| [51:23] | is still costing us millions of dollars in Iceland. | 还在冰岛造成我们数百万的损失 | 
| [51:26] | I’m compromised. I… I have to go. | 我被发现了 我得走了 | 
| [51:29] | – Gibbons! – I have to go! | -吉本斯 -我得走了 | 
| [51:31] | Gibbons! | 吉本斯 | 
| [51:37] | You think you’re hunting us? | 你以为你在猎杀我们 | 
| [51:39] | We’re coming for you. | 我们要来找你了 |