| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [02:22] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 | 
| [02:28] | Jonas is dead. | 乔纳斯死了 | 
| [02:35] | What do we do now? | 我们该怎么办 | 
| [02:46] | – Yes? – My name is Koman Nyagah. | -什么事 -我叫科曼·雅格 | 
| [02:49] | I’m head of the Kenyan Democratic Reform Party. | 是肯尼亚民主改革党的领导人 | 
| [02:52] | May we have a word? | 我们能谈一谈吗 | 
| [02:53] | – We are tired. – We’re tired of bosses, thieves and thugs. | -我们都受够了 -那些霸主 小偷和恶棍 | 
| [02:56] | – We’re tired of corruption. – It’s endemic, systemic. | -也受够了腐败 -是这地方体系出了问题 | 
| [03:00] | We can no longer ignore the injustice. | 我们不能再忽视这种不公平现象 | 
| [03:01] | – We want to end it. – We need your help. | -我们想彻底解决它 -我们需要你的帮助 | 
| [03:03] | – We want to fight. – Just as Van Damn would. | -我们想站起来抗争 -就像拽哥云顿一样 | 
| [03:06] | We want you to run for office. | 我们想请你来参加竞选 | 
| [03:13] | Did Jela put you up to this? | 这是都杰拉弄的吧 | 
| [03:16] | No, my friend. This is not a prank. | 不 我的朋友 这不是开玩笑 | 
| [03:19] | – We’re dead serious. – We saw you on Kobi Kihara. | -我们很认真 -我们在科比基哈拉的节目上见过你 | 
| [03:22] | – You were amazing. – We believe that with your help, | -你简直太了不起了 -如果有了你的帮助 | 
| [03:24] | we can effect some real meaningful change here. | 我们肯定能让这里有些实质上的改变 | 
| [03:29] | And what do you know about here? | 那你们对这里又了解多少呢 | 
| [03:33] | Are you from Kibera? | 你是基贝拉人吗 | 
| [03:41] | I thought not. | 我猜也不是 | 
| [03:44] | I think you should leave before my mother returns. | 你们最好在我妈妈回来之前赶紧走吧 | 
| [03:55] | I’m not from here. | 我虽然不是这里的人 | 
| [03:57] | But I don’t need to be to see the unfairness, the injustice. | 我也能知道这里充满了不公正 | 
| [04:01] | Please, just give our proposal some thought. | 请你好好想一想我们的提议 | 
| [04:04] | I’m not a politician. | 我不是个政治家 | 
| [04:06] | We’re not looking for a politician. We’re looking for a leader. | 我们没想找政治家 我们想位领导者 | 
| [05:39] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 | 
| [05:50] | And you can probably taste a few new spices. | 你可以尝几种新调料 | 
| [05:53] | Trying it out to see if customers like it. | 看看顾客们会不会喜欢 | 
| [05:58] | Try. Try this one. | 来 尝尝这个 | 
| [06:10] | Tastes good. | 挺不错的 | 
| [06:11] | I’ve added a little bit of saffron and, uh, some… | 我在里面加了点藏红花 还有… | 
| [06:16] | black spiders. Some shoe leather. | 黑蜘蛛 一块皮鞋 | 
| [06:19] | So good. | 太好吃了 | 
| [06:21] | And a pinch of horse shit. | 还有一小撮马粪 | 
| [06:24] | – My favorite. – Your favorite? | -我最喜欢了 -是吗 | 
| [06:28] | You can taste it? | 你尝出来了吗 | 
| [06:34] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [06:38] | You want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 | 
| [06:40] | I would, but there’s nothing to talk about. | 我很想 但其实没什么可谈的 | 
| [06:42] | Everything’s perfect. My… | 一切都很完美 我的… | 
| [06:44] | My house, my job, my husband… | 我的房子 工作 丈夫… | 
| [06:48] | Your bodyguard. | 你的保镖 | 
| [06:51] | A very small price to pay for all of this good fortune. | 这么多好事总要付出一点代价的 | 
| [07:03] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [07:04] | Here’s a connection. The manufacturer of Angelica’s equipment. | 找到一条线索 安吉莉卡用的仪器的制造商 | 
| [07:08] | How did you get that? | 你怎么找到的 | 
| [07:09] | The photos Lito sent from Raoul’s room. | 看了利托拍的拉乌尔房间的照片 | 
| [07:12] | God, you’re smart. | 你太聪明了 | 
| [07:14] | Abrasax Electronics, still in business, | 阿巴拉克斯电子公司 还在营业 | 
| [07:17] | and still supplying | 而且还提供仪器给 | 
| [07:18] | technology to guess-what-school’s R and D lab? | 你猜哪个学校的研发实验室 | 
| [07:23] | University of Chicago. | 芝加哥大学 | 
| [07:25] | Which could mean the research Angelica was doing at the cabin | 所以安吉莉卡可能把她在小木屋里做的研究 | 
| [07:28] | she took with her to Whispers and Kolovi. | 带到了低语者和克洛维教授那里 | 
| [07:31] | – But why would she help them? – Angels! | -可她为什么要帮他们 -霹雳娇娃 | 
| [07:34] | I bring glad tidings. | 我有好消息 | 
| [07:37] | I have the solution… to your problem. | 我想到了绝佳方案 能解决你的麻烦 | 
| [07:42] | Oh, which one? | 哪一个 | 
| [07:43] | The one that brought you | 让你在深夜 | 
| [07:44] | to Chateau Bug in the middle of the night. | 不得不来投身巴格城堡的那个 | 
| [07:48] | Bendix. | 本迪克斯 | 
| [07:50] | The cops are never gonna leave us alone. | 那些警察是不可能轻易放过我们的 | 
| [07:52] | True. As long as you’re alive, yes. | 没错 只要你还活着就肯定会这样 | 
| [07:56] | But they’d stop pretty quick if you were dead, wouldn’t they? | 但你一死他们立马就不会再找了 对吧 | 
| [08:02] | What are you talking about, Bug? | 什么意思 巴格 | 
| [08:04] | I’m talking E-Death. | 我提议电子死亡 | 
| [08:09] | But E-Death is just a rumor. | 可那只是个说法 | 
| [08:11] | It’s real. | 这是真的 | 
| [08:13] | Though I use that word cautiously | 这个词我已经用得相当谨慎 | 
| [08:15] | in this post-Homo sensorium relativity of realities. | 毕竟现在超感人都成现实了 | 
| [08:19] | What’s E-Death? | 什么是电子死亡 | 
| [08:21] | Supposedly something cooked up by the NSA and CIA– | 据说是一个安全局和情报局捏造出来的东西 | 
| [08:24] | It’s a redaction protocol. | 是一种修订协议 | 
| [08:27] | They use it when someone’s been renditioned or black-sited | 主要用于那些被他们引渡或关进黑狱的人 | 
| [08:29] | and they want zero accountability. | 他们想摆脱其中的责任 | 
| [08:32] | – Bug– – I’ve seen it, buddy. | -巴格 -我见识过 兄弟 | 
| [08:35] | They erase warrants, records, | 他们能删除通缉 记录 | 
| [08:37] | anything that might make one agency trip over another one. | 以及一切可能让机构间有交集的东西 | 
| [08:40] | They just go poof. And so do you. | 能让它们直接凭空消失 你也可以 | 
| [08:44] | If you can do this, why haven’t you? | 你要是能做到这个 为什么要拖到现在 | 
| [08:49] | I didn’t say I could do it, | 我没说我做得到 | 
| [08:51] | but I just reached out to the guy that can. | 但我刚联系上了能做到的那个人 | 
| [08:55] | What guy? | 什么人 | 
| [08:56] | Not just any guy. The guy. | 不是单纯的什么人 那个人 | 
| [09:00] | Okay, can we stop with the whole pregnant pause-y thing? | 你能不能先别这么神秘兮兮地大喘气了 | 
| [09:03] | Right. Sorry. Right. Okay. | 好吧 抱歉 好了 | 
| [09:06] | I’ll set it. | 我这就去安排 | 
| [09:11] | Up. | 一下 | 
| [09:14] | Sometimes all my good fortune makes we wonder | 有的时候我会想我这么幸运 | 
| [09:16] | whether I’m actually appreciating it enough. | 我究竟有没有在好好珍惜 | 
| [09:18] | And if I’m honest, I have to admit that, no, I’m not sure I am. | 说实话 我觉得我没有在珍惜 | 
| [09:22] | Which then makes me think | 这就会让我觉得 | 
| [09:22] | that there must be some flaw in my personality | 我一定是有什么人格上的缺陷 | 
| [09:25] | or my brain chemistry, | 或者是脑子有毛病 | 
| [09:26] | which means I just have to get used to the fact | 我能做的大概就只有接受现实 | 
| [09:28] | that no matter what happens, I’m never going to be a person | 不论发生什么 我这种人应该 | 
| [09:30] | who can ever just… feel happy. | 怎么也不会… 开心起来 | 
| [09:33] | No, that’s not true. | 不 不可能 | 
| [09:36] | Few children in the world | 这世上很少有人 | 
| [09:37] | ever smiled as easily as my daughter did. | 能像我的女儿小时候一样有那么多笑容 | 
| [09:42] | What happened to that girl? | 那个小女孩去哪儿了 | 
| [09:46] | Do you remember the doll you wanted so badly on your birthday? | 你还记得你过生日时特别想要的洋娃娃吗 | 
| [09:50] | Uh, it had red hair. | 红头发的那个 | 
| [09:52] | Anna. | 安娜 | 
| [09:54] | God, how you prayed and prayed for that doll. | 你当时为了那个洋娃娃不停地祈祷 | 
| [09:57] | On your birthday, the whole family had come over. | 你生日那天 全家人都过来了 | 
| [10:00] | There was this huge pile of | 有这么一堆 | 
| [10:01] | presents on the table, but none of that mattered. | 礼物在桌子上 但都不重要 | 
| [10:06] | It was like you had this x-ray vision. | 你就像有一双透视眼 | 
| [10:08] | You went straight to it, ripped it open and that was it. | 你径直走过去 拆开来后心满意足 | 
| [10:13] | Party over. | 聚会结束 | 
| [10:14] | I loved that doll. | 我喜欢那个娃娃 | 
| [10:17] | As adults, we learn to carefully open all the rest of the presents. | 作为成年人 我们学会仔细拆开剩下的礼物 | 
| [10:23] | We are taught to smile and | 我们学会微笑 | 
| [10:25] | to pretend that all are equally important to us. | 假装它们都是同样重要的 | 
| [10:30] | But our heart… always knows the truth. | 但我们内心 一直知道真相 | 
| [10:40] | But what if the truth is | 但如果真相 | 
| [10:41] | something that can cause people to feel unhappy | 会让人们不高兴呢 | 
| [10:44] | or– or disappointed or… hurt? | 或者失望 抑或是伤害他们 | 
| [10:51] | There are times I wish I could go back to being that little girl. | 有时候我希望我变回那个小女孩 | 
| [10:55] | My life was much easier then. | 我那时的生活就简单多了 | 
| [10:58] | But I’m a woman now, | 但我现在是个女人了 | 
| [11:01] | and part of being a woman is | 作为一个女人 | 
| [11:03] | understanding that hearts are complicated things. | 我要理解 人内是复杂的 | 
| [11:08] | They are. | 确实 | 
| [11:10] | They are indeed. | 确实是复杂的 | 
| [11:50] | What you need is a good meal. | 你需要吃一顿好的 | 
| [11:54] | Come. | 来吧 | 
| [12:19] | Ladies and gentlemen, we’ll now be making a short stop. | 女士们先生们 我们要稍微停一会 | 
| [12:22] | Buy some peanuts, stretch your legs, admire the view, | 去买一些花生 伸展一下腿 看看风景 | 
| [12:24] | drink in this wonderful morning. | 在这美好的早餐小酌一杯 | 
| [12:26] | We’ll be leaving in 15 minutes. | 15分钟后出发 | 
| [12:41] | Good? | 好吃吗 | 
| [12:46] | I guess so. | 我就知道 | 
| [13:12] | Hello. I would like to go to NTV. | 你好 我想去NTV | 
| [13:23] | Turn it up. | 声音调大 | 
| [13:25] | Your sister has murdered three more people. | 你的姐姐又杀了不止三个人 | 
| [13:28] | Do you care to comment? | 你想说点什么吗 | 
| [13:30] | It’s just, uh… I just wish | 只是… 我只是希望 | 
| [13:33] | people could know my sister the way I know her. | 人们可以像我一样了解我的姐姐 | 
| [13:38] | It’s very hard to connect these terrible crimes | 很难将这些可怕的罪行 | 
| [13:43] | with the person I thought of as my big sister. | 和我的姐姐联系起来 | 
| [13:46] | If your big sister is listening, | 如果你姐姐在听 | 
| [13:47] | what would you like to say to her? | 有什么话想对她说的吗 | 
| [13:53] | Big sister… please, do the right thing. | 姐姐 求你了 做正确的事 | 
| [14:00] | Please turn yourself in before anyone else gets hurt. | 在别人受伤之前去自首吧 | 
| [14:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [14:12] | If you didn’t, I would have. | 你不打碎我也会打碎的 | 
| [14:14] | Come, let’s get you back where you belong. | 来 我们去属于你的地方 | 
| [14:31] | I would like to speak with a journalist, | 我想找一个记者 | 
| [14:33] | Miss Zakia Asalache. Please. | 扎奇娅·阿萨拉齐女士 | 
| [14:35] | You’re Van Damn, isn’t it? | 你就是拽哥云顿对吧 | 
| [14:38] | Your interview was amazing. | 你的采访太棒了 | 
| [14:40] | Hey. The one and only Kung Fu King of Kibera. | 基贝拉唯一的功夫之王 | 
| [14:44] | Vanquisher of crime lords. | 罪恶克星 | 
| [14:46] | Provider of water to the thirsty masses. | 为口渴民众提供甘霖的人 | 
| [14:48] | And Internet viral sensation. | 网络红人 | 
| [14:50] | Though, I’ll be honest, that speech of yours | 但说实话 你的演讲 | 
| [14:52] | sounded suspiciously like Zakia herself. | 就像扎奇娅一样让人生疑 | 
| [14:55] | Yeah, come on, Van Damn. Your secret is safe with us. | 坦白吧 拽哥云顿 我们会保密的 | 
| [14:59] | Zakia invented you, didn’t she? | 是扎奇娅炒作了你是吗 | 
| [15:00] | Invented me? | 炒作我 | 
| [15:02] | She may have come up with the story, | 她也许编了这个故事 | 
| [15:03] | but there’s no way she came up with that jacket. | 但她不可能变出那件外套 | 
| [15:06] | – That’s definitely authentic. – You mean antique. | -这绝对是真货 -你说古董 | 
| [15:08] | Yeah, I’m guessing early Bronze Age. | 没错 我猜是早期青铜时代 | 
| [15:11] | Last worn during the reign of Seyyid Said. | 赛义德帝国最后留下的一件 | 
| [15:15] | I don’t know you and I’m sorry if you have a problem with me. | 我不认识你 如果你对我不满那么很抱歉 | 
| [15:18] | It’s not us who have the problem, | 如果你对扎奇娅·阿萨拉齐有兴趣 | 
| [15:20] | if you’re interested in Zakia Asalache. | 那就不是我们的问题 | 
| [15:22] | – Yeah. – Why? | -是的 -为什么 | 
| [15:25] | Do we tell him the truth? | 我们要告诉他实情吗 | 
| [15:33] | A bit of a sordid tale here, | 有一个下流的故事 | 
| [15:35] | but when Zakia was studying in London, | 扎奇娅在伦敦学习的时候 | 
| [15:38] | a story broke out that she preferred lunchboxes to baguettes. | 爆出一件事说她更喜欢午餐盒而不是法棍 | 
| [15:44] | I’m sorry… | 不好意思… | 
| [15:46] | She’d rather slurp on a mango than chomp on a banana. | 她宁愿吮吸芒果而不愿咬香蕉 | 
| [15:49] | You know, she prefers pussies to puppies. | 她喜欢阴道胜过阴茎 | 
| [15:51] | – Dude, she likes girls. – It was a huge scandal for the family. | -伙计 她喜欢女的 -这是她家族的一大丑闻 | 
| [15:56] | You know, her father’s a serious muckety-muck. | 她的父亲是个政治大亨 | 
| [15:58] | All we’re saying is– | 我们的意思是 | 
| [15:59] | If you’ve got a dick in those pants, you’ve got no chance, bro. | 如果你裤子里有根屌 那你就没机会了哥们 | 
| [16:09] | Yes. Okay. Okay. | 好 好的 好的 | 
| [16:13] | Miss Zakia is in meetings all day and cannot be disturbed. | 扎奇娅小姐一天都在开会 不能打搅 | 
| [16:17] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [16:19] | – Stop. – Could you let her know that… | -别笑了 -你可以告诉她… | 
| [16:23] | No, never mind. Thank you. | 算了 没关系 谢谢 | 
| [16:42] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [16:44] | Prison was good for you. | 监狱对你挺有帮助的 | 
| [16:47] | Tell me you have a war plan. | 告诉我你有个作战计划 | 
| [16:49] | I have no plan. I have an enemy. | 我没有计划 只有一个敌人 | 
| [16:54] | And I won’t stop until he’s dead. | 我不会罢休 不是他死 | 
| [16:59] | Or I am. | 就是我亡 | 
| [17:07] | Good plan. | 好计划 | 
| [17:13] | Good morning, Will. | 早上好 威尔 | 
| [17:17] | I love watching a woman wake. | 我喜欢看一个女人醒来 | 
| [17:19] | A glimpse of her innocence before she begins assembling herself. | 在她清醒之前可以一瞥她的纯真 | 
| [17:24] | Riley. | 莱丽 | 
| [17:26] | Is he here? | 他在这吗 | 
| [17:28] | True beauty is in that moment of vulnerability. | 真正的美就是脆弱的那一刻 | 
| [17:31] | – I have the blockers. – Yeah. | -我要服阻断剂 -对 | 
| [17:34] | You won’t need them. | 你不需要它们 | 
| [17:35] | This isn’t a trick, Will. That game’s over for me. | 这不是一个把戏 那个游戏对我来说结束了 | 
| [17:39] | Thanks to you, | 多亏你 | 
| [17:39] | I have the most secure | 我拥有了在组织中 | 
| [17:40] | position I’ve ever had in the organization. | 从未有过的最安全的地位 | 
| [17:43] | Then what do you want? | 那你想要什么 | 
| [17:46] | I was hoping we could be honest with each other. | 我希望我们可以坦诚相待 | 
| [17:53] | I guess it’s safe to say you’re in London. | 这下可以肯定地说你在伦敦了 | 
| [17:58] | When I did my PhD in medicine, I came here for the first time. | 我在读医学博士时 第一次来到了这里 | 
| [18:03] | I’m in awe of this building. | 这座建筑让我十分敬畏 | 
| [18:07] | As much a work of art as it is a fortress. | 它既是一件艺术品 也是一座堡垒 | 
| [18:11] | Soaring, beautiful vertical lines. | 美丽高耸的垂直线条 | 
| [18:15] | The style is called Perpendicular Gothic, | 这叫垂直哥特式风格 | 
| [18:18] | widely used after the Black Plague destroyed much of Europe. | 在黑死病肆虐欧洲大部分地区后被广泛运用 | 
| [18:25] | Is this gonna be on the test? | 这是什么考试题吗 | 
| [18:28] | The Black Plague revealed our vulnerabilities | 黑死病暴露了我们的脆弱性 | 
| [18:32] | and it terrified people. | 它使人恐惧 | 
| [18:34] | So what did they do? | 所以他们做了什么 | 
| [18:36] | They built temples to the immortal like this. | 他们为永生之人建造了此类圣殿 | 
| [18:39] | Vertical lines descend from heaven, | 从天而降的垂直线条 | 
| [18:42] | with all the might of the Lord bearing down on a single point | 只凭借一个点承受着上帝的全部力量 | 
| [18:46] | until it is utterly and irrevocably crushed. | 直到被完全压垮 无法挽回 | 
| [18:51] | Let me guess… I’m that single point. | 让我猜猜 我就是那个点 | 
| [18:56] | No. | 不 | 
| [18:59] | I am. | 我才是 | 
| [19:03] | I don’t expect you to understand me or my work. | 我不指望你能理解我 或是我的工作 | 
| [19:07] | Another misunderstood psychopath. | 又一个被误解的变态疯子 | 
| [19:10] | I am trying to engineer a future | 我正在试着筹划一个未来 | 
| [19:11] | with a species that is more violent, intolerant and possessive | 里面的物种更暴力 更偏狭 更富占有欲 | 
| [19:14] | than any species in the history of this planet. | 胜过地球历史上任何一类物种 | 
| [19:17] | Sapiens live in a world designed by their worst fears. | 人类生活在由他们最恐惧的事物构成的世界 | 
| [19:22] | And nothing terrifies them like difference. | 差异就是他们最大的恐惧 | 
| [19:25] | You save your fucking justifications. | 你就省省你那该死的辩解吧 | 
| [19:27] | You murdered an innocent girl. | 你杀害了一个无辜的女孩 | 
| [19:30] | I know you killed Sara Patrell. | 我知道你杀了莎拉·派崔尔 | 
| [19:34] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [19:36] | There will always be unfortunate necessities | 在建造如此名胜时 | 
| [19:40] | during the construction of a monument such as this. | 总会牺牲一些无辜的人或事 | 
| [19:43] | I thought a cop would understand that. | 我以为警察会明白这一点 | 
| [19:45] | Angelica did. | 安吉莉卡就明白 | 
| [19:46] | She saw our work as the key to the future for both our species. | 她把我们的工作视为我们两个种族未来的关键 | 
| [19:50] | This building is a symbol. | 这座建筑就是一个符号 | 
| [19:53] | Its powerful vertical lines are the assurance of authority. | 其强大的垂直线条就是权力的保证 | 
| [19:58] | She believed in what we were doing as much as I did. | 她与我一样都坚信我们所做的 | 
| [20:03] | Then why did she put a gun in her mouth and blow her brains out? | 那她为什么要饮弹自杀 | 
| [20:07] | Why do soldiers kill themselves? | 为什么士兵要自杀 | 
| [20:10] | Or cops? | 或者警察 | 
| [20:14] | People who bear the full | 承受了整个真相之重人 | 
| [20:15] | weight of the truth sometimes break, Will. | 有时会崩溃 威尔 | 
| [20:23] | Angelica broke. | 安吉莉卡就崩溃了 | 
| [20:27] | Just like one day you or I might break. | 正如你我某天也可能会崩溃 | 
| [20:31] | But then you know all about breaking, don’t you? | 不过你知道什么是崩溃对吗 | 
| [20:36] | You watched it happen to your father, day after day… | 你看着这事发生在你父亲身上 日复一日 | 
| [20:42] | though he chose booze instead of a bullet. | 不过他选择的是饮酒而不是饮弹 | 
| [20:48] | Let me show you what I know about breaking. | 让你看看 我所理解是”崩溃”是什么 | 
| [20:53] | Will. | 威尔 | 
| [20:56] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [21:10] | These extremists won’t be happy | 这些极端主义者 | 
| [21:12] | until they’ve dragged the entire world back to Dark Ages. | 不把整个世界拖回到黑暗时代是不会满意的 | 
| [21:16] | I’m not sure that’s what they’re after, | 我觉得他们的目的不是这个 | 
| [21:18] | but I do take your point. | 但我理解你的观点 | 
| [21:20] | Maybe we should just discuss a more pleasant subject. | 也许我们应该讨论一个愉快点的话题 | 
| [21:23] | Good point. | 说得对 | 
| [21:24] | – This Banjari Gosht is incredible. – Yes, it’s wonderful. | -这班加里肉太棒了 -是的 好吃极了 | 
| [21:26] | The balance between spice and masala… | 香料与马萨拉调料的平衡… | 
| [21:28] | Sanyam, you’ve totally outdone yourself. | 桑亚 你完全超越了自己 | 
| [21:30] | – Thank you. – If you don’t mind… | -谢谢 -如果你们不介意的话… | 
| [21:32] | Sanyam, do you understand the kind of the future world | 桑亚 你知道这些恐怖分子想用炸弹 | 
| [21:36] | these terrorists hope to build with their bombs? | 建造一个怎样的未来世界吗 | 
| [21:39] | It’s not for me to speak for them. | 我不该为他们发言 | 
| [21:41] | Well, somebody should. Somebody should because they themselves | 总有人要替他们说话 因为他们自己 | 
| [21:44] | obviously can’t speak any other language besides violence. | 除了用暴力说话外 不会说任何语言 | 
| [21:47] | Maybe that was the language that was taught to them. | 也许他们被教导的就是要用暴力说话 | 
| [21:52] | Don’t tell me you’re one of those liberals who really believes | 别告诉我你是那些自由主义者 | 
| [21:55] | these psychopaths who murder innocent civilians, | 相信这些谋杀无辜平民的疯子 | 
| [21:57] | – they themselves are the victims. – No, no, no. | -他们本身就是受害者 -不不不 | 
| [21:59] | I’m one of those silly people | 我是那种傻人 | 
| [22:00] | who believe that if you kill someone, | 认为如果你杀了人 | 
| [22:03] | you should be tried for it, | 就应该受到审判 | 
| [22:04] | whether you’re a psychopath, a policeman or a president. | 不论你是精神病 警察还是总统 | 
| [22:09] | You’re worse than a liberal. | 你比自由主义者还烂 | 
| [22:10] | Oh, Daya, may I have some of the Dal? | 达娅 能给我来点豆粥吗 | 
| [22:12] | Dad, the Dal… phenomenal. | 爸爸 这豆粥简直了 | 
| [22:15] | One second, one second. | 等等 等等 | 
| [22:16] | Hold on, hold on. Let me ask you something, Manendra. | 停一下 我问你件事 麻南卓 | 
| [22:18] | As a government insider, tell me, | 作为政府内部人士 告诉我 | 
| [22:20] | since the British left, the structure of power, | 自英国人离开后 权利结构 | 
| [22:22] | the distribution of wealth, these things remain almost identical. | 财富分配 这些事情几乎还维持着原状 | 
| [22:25] | And sometimes, I ask myself… why? | 有时我会问自己 为什么 | 
| [22:30] | Maybe a man as smart as you | 也许像你如此聪明的人 | 
| [22:31] | can finally answer this question for me. | 能来帮我解答这个问题 | 
| [22:33] | You know, I think I’ll have a bit more Dal myself. | 我想多吃点豆粥 | 
| [22:35] | Yes, yes. It’s very good, right? | 好的 很好吃对吗 | 
| [22:37] | – Really, I’m having so much of the Dal. – Try some, Father? | -真的 我都吃了好多了 -吃点吗父亲 | 
| [22:40] | In my humble opinion, Sanyam, | 依我拙见 桑亚 | 
| [22:43] | societies remain unchanged | 社会保持不变 | 
| [22:45] | because the human beings remain unchanged. | 是因为人类没有改变 | 
| [22:48] | Not everyone is born to be a great leader, | 不是任何人 生来就是伟大的领导者 | 
| [22:51] | just as not everybody’s born to be a cook. | 正如不是所有人都是天生的厨师一样 | 
| [22:56] | Okay, I see. | 好吧 我明白了 | 
| [22:58] | Well, spending a lifetime in | 花费一辈子的时间 | 
| [22:59] | the kitchen learning how to cook was my destiny, | 在厨房研究厨艺是我的命运 | 
| [23:03] | just as inheriting a fortune was yours. | 正如继承大笔财富是你的一样 | 
| [23:08] | Look at the time! | 看看这时间 | 
| [23:09] | The conversation has been so stimulating | 这谈话实在是太有启发性了 | 
| [23:11] | that the evening has just flown by. | 晚上不知不觉就过去了 | 
| [23:12] | – Yeah. You have a meeting. – I have a meeting, yes. | -没错 你还要开会 -对 我要开会 | 
| [23:14] | I don’t know about the rest of you, but Kala and I | 不知道你们怎么觉得 但我和卡拉 | 
| [23:16] | are really beginning to love these family dinners. | 是真的开始喜欢上这种家庭晚餐了 | 
| [23:19] | Best part of the week. | 一周中最美好的时刻 | 
| [23:21] | – Sadly, we have to head home now. – Yeah. | -但很遗憾 我们现在得回家了 -对 | 
| [23:23] | – Bye bye. – Good evening. Bye, Mum. | -再见 -晚安 妈妈再见 | 
| [23:24] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [23:32] | This one… This one’s not bad. | 这个… 这个不错 | 
| [23:34] | – How many pages? – Nine. | -有几页 -九 | 
| [23:36] | But it’s good. It’s the hero’s brother. | 可真的不错 演的是主角的哥哥 | 
| [23:38] | Let me guess, the sensitive brother. | 我来猜猜 设定是娇弱性格 | 
| [23:40] | Lifelong bachelor. But at least he doesn’t die from AIDS. | 单身设定 至少他不是死于艾滋 | 
| [23:43] | So he does die. | 所以他还是死了 | 
| [23:45] | Drug overdose. | 吸毒过量 | 
| [23:48] | I don’t know. It’s still a notch up from… | 怎么说呢 总比我这个好 | 
| [23:50] | “Serial killer who talks with a soft lisp and wears mascara”. | 口齿不清还涂睫毛膏的连环杀手 | 
| [23:55] | You think that’s bad? Listen to this. | 你那也叫烂 听听我这个 | 
| [23:59] | “The Hispanic coke dealer | 西班牙裔毒贩 | 
| [24:00] | is about to give another kind of blow job | 正要给别人口一发 | 
| [24:02] | when he finally gets the bullet he deserves.” | 结果就被毙了 | 
| [24:06] | I told you. I told you. This is it. | 我早说过了 完了 | 
| [24:09] | This is how careers end. | 演艺生涯就此终结 | 
| [24:10] | You either take the roles you hate | 你要么就接你讨厌的角色 | 
| [24:12] | or you sit at home until you’re completely forgotten. | 要么就赖在家里直到被观众遗忘 | 
| [24:14] | Lito, you’re not gonna be forgotten. | 利托 你不会被观众遗忘的 | 
| [24:16] | Your films are so good and you have so many fans. | 你演的电影如此精彩 你有那么多粉丝 | 
| [24:18] | Had. I had fans, Dani. | 有过 现在没了 丹妮 | 
| [24:21] | Look at my Twitter feed. | 你去看我的推特粉丝数 | 
| [24:22] | You promised no social media. | 说好不碰社交网络了的 | 
| [24:24] | But it’s evidence. It’s evidence, Hernando. | 这是证据 证据 赫南多 | 
| [24:27] | It proves no one wants anything to do with me. | 证明了已经没人再关注我了 | 
| [24:29] | Well, that is not true. Somebody wants you and here’s the proof. | 并不是 有人想找你 给你看证据 | 
| [24:34] | An all-expenses-paid trip to S?o Paulo. | 费用全包的圣保罗之旅 | 
| [24:38] | S?o Paulo? I’ve never been. | 圣保罗 我从没去过呢 | 
| [24:40] | – Is it an offer? – Yes. | -是邀约吗 -是 | 
| [24:42] | Is it a… Is it a movie offer? | 是…是电影邀约吗 | 
| [24:44] | As the grand master of the S?o Paulo Gay Pride parade. | 邀你任圣保罗同志骄傲大游行的团长 | 
| [24:48] | – Oh, my God! That’s amazing! – Come on, guys. | -天啊 太棒了 -得了吧 | 
| [24:50] | What? What? Last year they had over five million people. | 怎么 去年他们组织了五百多万人 | 
| [24:54] | – Are you serious? – It sounds so fun. | -你说真的 -感觉挺有趣的 | 
| [24:57] | Come on, Lito. You have to go. | 利托 你必须得去 | 
| [24:58] | Maybe this is just what you need. | 也许这就是你所需的 | 
| [25:01] | To remember how many people are affected by what you did. | 记住有多少人因你的所作所为而受到鼓舞 | 
| [25:05] | Yeah, great idea. | 有道理 | 
| [25:07] | Then El Tempo can publish pictures of me with five million people | 然后时代报会刊发我和五百万身穿丁字裤 | 
| [25:10] | in thongs, leather and feathers. | 皮革和羽毛的人一起的照片 | 
| [25:13] | I can’t wait for the scripts we get after that. | 我真是等不及想看看那之后寄给我的剧本 | 
| [25:19] | Family, please, try to understand what is happening here. | 求求你们认清现在的事实吧 | 
| [25:23] | I’ve been typecast. | 我被定型了 | 
| [25:25] | This is prison for an actor. | 这可是演员的牢笼 | 
| [25:28] | I’m trapped here not because of what I did, | 我被定型不是因为我演了什么 | 
| [25:31] | but because of who I am. | 只是因为我的身份 | 
| [25:34] | This is painful enough to think about. | 光想想就让我难受 | 
| [25:38] | But worse… | 而更难受的 | 
| [25:41] | is facing the idea that… there may be no way out of it. | 我们得认清已经无路可走的现实 | 
| [26:19] | What the fuck? | 我靠 | 
| [26:21] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [26:24] | It’s Lito. | 是利托 | 
| [26:30] | What the fuck? | 我靠 | 
| [26:32] | You know Lito Rodriguez? | 你们认识利多·罗德里格斯 | 
| [26:35] | He’s in my cluster. | 他和我是同个族群的 | 
| [26:38] | Lito Rodriguez… is one of the voices in your head? | 利多·罗德里格斯是你脑海里的声音之一 | 
| [26:44] | – Bug! – Right. Sorry. | -巴格 -抱歉 | 
| [26:49] | All good. | 没事了 | 
| [26:51] | I’ve seen this film, like, ten times. | 这部电影我至少看了十遍 | 
| [26:54] | Okay. | 哦 | 
| [26:56] | The Bug does not do fanboy, | 你们巴格不是什么脑残粉 | 
| [26:59] | but if you wanted, you could tell him, you know, nice work. | 可以的话 替我捎句话 演得太好了 | 
| [27:05] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [27:07] | – Tell him yourself. – What? | -你自己说 -什么 | 
| [27:08] | He’s sitting right there. | 他就坐在你边上 | 
| [27:12] | Holy shit. | 我操 | 
| [27:14] | Be cool, Bug. | 淡定 巴格 | 
| [27:19] | Perdón? | 你好 | 
| [27:21] | Major honor, Mr. Rodriguez. | 很高兴认识你 罗德里格斯先生 | 
| [27:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [27:28] | You speak Spanish? | 你会说西班牙语 | 
| [27:31] | The language of love is the Bug’s native tongue. | 爱的语言可是你们巴格的母语 | 
| [27:35] | I thought that was French. | 我还以为那指的是法语 | 
| [27:53] | Love this part. | 超爱这一段 | 
| [28:04] | “No more lies.” | 再无谎言 | 
| [28:10] | – “No more lies!” – No more lies! | -再无谎言 -再无谎言 | 
| [28:19] | Always gets me. | 特别能触动我 | 
| [28:27] | This is where it belongs. This is it. | 就是这儿了 就这里 | 
| [28:31] | I love it. | 我喜欢 | 
| [28:33] | -The light of my life. You remember Ajay. -Of course. | -我的生命之光 记得阿杰吗 -当然 | 
| [28:37] | Ajay is laying out the plans for the new tower. | 阿杰在敲定建造新大厦的计划 | 
| [28:40] | 21st Century India. And we are building it right here. | 21世纪印度 就造在这里 | 
| [28:43] | Yeah. Very impressive. | 太佩服了 | 
| [28:46] | – You texted? – I did. | -你发短信了吗 -发了 | 
| [28:48] | Um, excuse us, please. | 抱歉我们俩有事要谈 | 
| [28:52] | – I’ll be back. – My office. | -再见 -直接来我办公室 | 
| [28:55] | Could be up there someday. | 以后就在那儿了 | 
| [29:01] | Now, how can I help? | 说吧 什么事 | 
| [29:03] | I wanted to go over the reports. | 我想重新审阅一回报告 | 
| [29:04] | I’m finding a lot of inconsistencies | 我发现我们送检的药品样本 | 
| [29:06] | between our drug samples and the quality reports, | 和药检质量报告有多处不一致 | 
| [29:08] | and I’m very confused by some of the data from the Controller General. | 我对药监局提供的数据表示怀疑 | 
| [29:12] | I wouldn’t really stress out about it. | 我觉得没什么好担心的 | 
| [29:13] | I mean, all the CG really wants from us is | 药监局只想听我们说 | 
| [29:15] | for us to say that we are doing the best we can. | 我们在尽力而为 | 
| [29:18] | I’ve been through it a million times with the lawyers. Really. | 我已经和律师团看过许多遍了 真的 | 
| [29:20] | I mean, these reports are mostly done for the sake of appearances. | 报告大多数其实都是走个过场 | 
| [29:24] | – But– – What matters is that we ship on time. | -可… -重点是我们要按时交付 | 
| [29:27] | Our clients are depending on us, as I am depending on you. | 我们的客户依靠我们 就像我依靠你 | 
| [29:33] | Come, let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [29:39] | So, Bug, where is he? | 巴格 他在哪 | 
| [29:42] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [29:43] | You said we were meeting your guy here. | 你不是说和你的人在这碰面的吗 | 
| [29:46] | Not my guy, THE guy. | 不是我的人 是那个人 | 
| [29:49] | Well, where is he? | 所以他在哪 | 
| [29:51] | Et voilà. | 久等了 | 
| [29:54] | I’m the guy. | 我就是那个人 | 
| [29:55] | – Holy shit. – Shh! Be cool. | -我靠 -淡定 | 
| [30:00] | Hello, Nomi Marks. | 你好 诺米·马克斯 | 
| [30:04] | You know who I am? | 你认识我 | 
| [30:05] | We’ve had our eyes on you. | 我们一直在关注你 | 
| [30:08] | That’s kind of cool and kind of creepy. | 这可就有点吓人了 | 
| [30:10] | Yeah, it sounded a little stalkery. Didn’t mean it like that. | 对 听起来像跟踪狂 不是那意思 | 
| [30:13] | What did you mean? | 那你什么意思 | 
| [30:15] | Bug’s been a bud for a while. We know what you did for him. | 巴格是我哥们 我们知道你为他做的事 | 
| [30:17] | When he told us about your troubles, | 他跟我们说了你的麻烦之后 | 
| [30:19] | we looked into it, shall we say… anonymously. | 我们仔细调查了一番 匿名的 | 
| [30:23] | – And what did you find? – How many languages do you speak? | -你们发现了什么 -你会说几种语言 | 
| [30:29] | Seven. And, you know, some shitty French from high school. | 七种 还有一些高中学的烂法语 | 
| [30:33] | You’re Homo sensorium. | 你是超感人 | 
| [30:36] | You know about us? | 你知道我们 | 
| [30:38] | Anyone that’s interested in the truth knows about Homo sensorium. | 任何对真相感兴趣的人都知道超感人 | 
| [30:42] | And those three unpleasant letters. | 以及那三个讨厌的字母 | 
| [30:45] | BPO BPO. | |
| [30:48] | Who are they? | 他们是什么人 | 
| [30:49] | Another secret security organization that needs to be taken down. | 另一个需要击垮的秘密安全组织 | 
| [30:53] | – How? – We don’t know. | -怎么打垮 -我们不知道 | 
| [30:55] | They have more money and more autonomy | 跟我们之前打过交道的任何组织相比 | 
| [30:57] | than any other group we’ve come across. | 他们的钱都更多 权限也更大 | 
| [31:00] | But ultimately, all that power testifies to one thing. | 但最终 所有的威权都证明了一件事 | 
| [31:04] | – What? – How afraid they are of people like you. | -什么事 -他们有多害怕你这样的人 | 
| [31:09] | Right now, all we can offer you is a little… | 目前 我们只能为你提供一点 | 
| [31:13] | invisibility. | 隐身术 | 
| [31:16] | E-Death. | 死电 | 
| [31:17] | If you accept this offer, | 如果你接受邀约 | 
| [31:19] | there may come a day when we ask something of you. | 或许有一天我们会来向你提些要求 | 
| [31:22] | What? | 什么 | 
| [31:23] | Nothing venal, vile or vainglorious. | 非贪非恶非骄非矜 | 
| [31:26] | Rather a vital vertex of virtue, | 至善至德 | 
| [31:29] | valor and virtuosity in the name of veracity. | 至勇至诚 | 
| [31:34] | Wow. Did you just come up with that yourself? | 棒 这是你自己编的吗 | 
| [31:36] | No. There’s an app for it. | 不是 有个软件能干这个 | 
| [31:59] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [32:03] | Fuchs? | 福克斯 | 
| [32:05] | Anybody home? | 有人在吗 | 
| [32:09] | Felix? | 菲利克斯 | 
| [32:12] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [32:15] | Where the fuck is everybody? | 人他妈都去哪儿了 | 
| [32:27] | Pretty, isn’t it? | 很美 是不是 | 
| [32:29] | Where’s Fuchs? | 福克斯在哪儿 | 
| [32:33] | Shanghai. | 上海 | 
| [32:36] | So there was no meeting. | 所以根本没有会议 | 
| [32:40] | I thought it was time | 我想 是时候 | 
| [32:41] | for us to get to know each other a little better. | 让我们互相多了解一点了 | 
| [32:52] | What do you want from me? | 你想从我这里得到什么 | 
| [32:55] | Am I being too subtle? | 是我太委婉了吗 | 
| [33:00] | Playing hard to get? | 想玩欲擒故纵 | 
| [33:02] | I’m not interested in playing at all. | 我根本没兴趣玩 | 
| [33:04] | Wolfgang, I’m sorry I lied about the Fuchs meeting, | 沃夫冈 抱歉骗你说福克斯要开会 | 
| [33:07] | but it’s getting very complicated. | 但事情变得很复杂 | 
| [33:10] | You know what’s going on, don’t you? | 你知道现在的情况 对吗 | 
| [33:12] | Fuchs left town. You’re following Volker. | 福克斯走了 你在跟踪沃尔克 | 
| [33:14] | It’s not rocket science. | 不难想明白 | 
| [33:15] | He’s going after the other kings. That’s his choice. | 他想打垮其他国王 这是他的选择 | 
| [33:19] | Maybe it will work out for Sebastian, maybe it won’t. | 塞巴斯蒂安也许能如愿 也许不能 | 
| [33:22] | What I’m going to make sure is that it works out for me. | 我要确保的就是我自己能如愿 | 
| [33:26] | – And maybe– – Me. | -或许还包括 -我 | 
| [33:29] | It’s been a while since I’ve met one of us as tempting as you. | 我已经很久没遇到你这样迷人的同类了 | 
| [33:35] | I told you, I’m not interested. | 我说了 我不感兴趣 | 
| [33:38] | You might not want to admit it… but we need each other. | 你也许不愿意承认 但我们需要彼此 | 
| [33:43] | You’re wrong. I don’t need anyone. | 你错了 我不需要任何人 | 
| [34:00] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [34:04] | Mun. From Seoul Metropolitan Police. | 文警官 来自首尔地方警察厅 | 
| [34:09] | I was hoping to talk to you about Sun Bak. | 我希望能跟您谈谈朴善 | 
| [34:13] | Hope is undiscovered disappointment. | 希望是未被发现的失望 | 
| [34:18] | I hope to keep her alive. | 我希望能帮她保命 | 
| [34:22] | Do you? | 您呢 | 
| [34:28] | – Come on. – Thank you. | -进来吧 -谢谢 | 
| [34:35] | You, uh… | 您 | 
| [34:39] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [34:41] | You know her well, don’t you? | 您很了解她 是吗 | 
| [34:44] | I was her teacher. | 我是她的老师 | 
| [34:47] | When I was a young man, I fought her once. | 我年轻时候跟她打过一次 | 
| [34:50] | But she used a different name. | 但她那时用的另一个名字 | 
| [34:52] | Her father did not approve of women fighting. | 她父亲不喜欢女人格斗 | 
| [34:59] | I was stupid like him, too. | 我也曾像他一样愚蠢 | 
| [35:08] | I was cocky. | 我很自负 | 
| [35:19] | And then she kicked my ass. | 她狠狠教训了我 | 
| [35:23] | She did that a lot. | 她经常教训人 | 
| [35:47] | I never forgot it. | 我永远不会忘 | 
| [36:02] | But I became better because of her, though. | 但我也因为她变得更好 | 
| [36:05] | Many people have made up their mind about Ms. Bak, | 很多人都对朴小姐有自己的看法 | 
| [36:09] | and I was wondering about you. | 我想知道您的看法 | 
| [36:13] | Do you think she has done all the things | 您觉得她真的做了 | 
| [36:16] | that she’s been accused of? | 被指控的事吗 | 
| [36:19] | The person I trained? The person I know? | 我训练的那个人 我了解的那个人 | 
| [36:23] | This is not the same person the TV talks about. | 完全不是电视上说的那个人 | 
| [36:32] | Just between the two of us, | 私底下说一句 | 
| [36:35] | something stinks in the story of her escape. | 她的越狱故事很不对劲 | 
| [36:37] | For some reason, the security camera covering her cell was out, | 不知为何 她牢房的摄像头坏了 | 
| [36:41] | as was the one in the laundry hall. | 洗衣房的也坏了 | 
| [36:44] | And the guards, they were not from the prison. | 那几个看守也不是监狱的人 | 
| [36:46] | They came from Seoul. | 他们来自首尔 | 
| [36:53] | The tea is still warm. Did you just have a guest? | 茶还是温热的 您刚才有客人 | 
| [36:57] | A friend. | 一个朋友 | 
| [36:59] | I figured. | 我想也是 | 
| [37:03] | Ms. Bak, I think, could use a friend. | 我觉得 朴小姐也需要朋友 | 
| [37:09] | Look, what she’s trying to do, | 她想做的事情 | 
| [37:11] | as good as she is… she cannot do alone. | 就算她很厉害 也无法独自完成 | 
| [37:19] | Thanks for the tea. | 谢谢您的茶 | 
| [37:40] | – How long will it take? – I don’t know. | -要多久 -我不知道 | 
| [37:42] | I never redacted anyone before. | 我从没篡改过任何人的档案 | 
| [37:52] | What was that? | 什么情况 | 
| [38:01] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -我的天 -怎么了 | 
| [38:03] | I alarmed the police reports on you and… Jesus. | 我把有关于你的警方报告设了提醒 天呐 | 
| [38:06] | – What? – They’re gone. | -怎么了 -都消失了 | 
| [38:08] | BOLO’s gone, wants and warrants gone, | 协查通报 通缉令和搜查令都消失了 | 
| [38:11] | person of interest gone. | 也不是嫌疑人了 | 
| [38:14] | Shit. | 该死 | 
| [38:20] | It’s official. | 真的好了 | 
| [38:24] | I’m dead. | 我死了 | 
| [38:48] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [38:50] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 | 
| [38:52] | Good to see you, too. | 我也是 | 
| [38:55] | Tequila? | 龙舌兰 | 
| [38:57] | – Please. – Squared? | -麻烦了 -四杯吗 | 
| [38:59] | Cubed. | 翻倍 | 
| [39:02] | Eight? | 八杯 | 
| [39:03] | Eight. | 八杯 | 
| [39:07] | I’ve been hoping you would come back, | 我一直希望你会再来 | 
| [39:10] | so I could say thank you. | 我好向你道谢 | 
| [39:12] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [39:14] | When you burst in here the last time, | 你上次来的时候 | 
| [39:15] | you were so full of fire | 你充满活力 | 
| [39:18] | and with a sense of fearlessness. | 看起来无所畏惧 | 
| [39:21] | And then you kissed me and… | 你还亲了我 | 
| [39:24] | Well, let’s just say I was… inspired. | 这么说吧 我受到了启发 | 
| [39:29] | I got home that night and I proposed to my boyfriend, | 那天晚上回家后 我向我男友求婚了 | 
| [39:34] | and we got married. | 我们结婚了 | 
| [39:37] | That’s my Pepe there. | 那位就是我家佩佩 | 
| [39:43] | Hello, Pepe. | 你好 佩佩 | 
| [39:44] | How are you? | 你好吗 | 
| [39:46] | We had the best year of our lives. | 我们度过了人生中最棒的一年 | 
| [39:49] | But I know I would have never been brave enough to do it… | 但我知道 如果没有那个吻 我可能永远 | 
| [39:54] | without that kiss. | 也没有勇气这么做 | 
| [39:57] | Courage. It is contagious. | 勇气是会传染的 | 
| [40:02] | Well, the drink’s on us. | 这酒我们请你 | 
| [40:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [40:22] | He’s right. | 他说得对 | 
| [40:24] | Nothing changes if we keep playing it safe. | 如果我们一直小心翼翼 什么都不会改变 | 
| [40:28] | Look at me. | 看看我 | 
| [40:31] | Look at us. | 看看我们 | 
| [40:34] | We’re hiding in holes. | 我们藏在犄角旮旯里 | 
| [40:37] | Whispers has turned me into a fugitive. | 低语者让我成了逃犯 | 
| [40:38] | He’s got me acting like one and thinking like one. | 他让我的行为和思想都像逃犯一样 | 
| [40:41] | I’m not. | 但我不是 | 
| [40:45] | I’m a cop. | 我是个警察 | 
| [40:52] | A fugitive runs because he’s alone. | 逃犯之所以要逃因为他孤身一人 | 
| [40:56] | A cop knows he’s not. | 而警察知道他并非如此 | 
| [41:01] | Whispers showed me something. | 低语者给我看过一些东西 | 
| [41:03] | Something I’ve been missing. | 我一直忽略的东西 | 
| [41:04] | It’s the scale of this fight. | 就是这场斗争的规模 | 
| [41:07] | Why does BPO have so many resources? | 生物保护组织为什么有这么多资源 | 
| [41:12] | It has to be because there | 肯定是因为我们这类人 | 
| [41:13] | is a lot more of us out there than we thought. | 比我们想象的多很多 | 
| [41:17] | – We need… – …to find them. | -我们得… -找到他们 | 
| [41:43] | Vincent, this is Riley. | 文森特 我是莱丽 | 
| [41:47] | We risked so much to get you free, Riley. | 我们冒着生命危险救你出来 莱丽 | 
| [41:49] | It seems very dangerous to me, exposing ourselves like this. | 我觉得这样暴露我们很危险 | 
| [41:57] | Vincent offered us protection. | 文森特答应会保护我们 | 
| [41:59] | Guys, are we really going to put our lives | 各位 我们真的要把性命 | 
| [42:02] | in the hands of someone like Vincent? | 交给文森特那种人吗 | 
| [42:07] | What do you mean someone like Vincent? | 文森特那种人是什么意思 | 
| [42:09] | – Someone who– – Doesn’t like his movies. | -就是那种… -不喜欢他电影的人 | 
| [42:12] | Nah. Nah. | 不是 不是 | 
| [42:15] | Well, I mean, taste in movies says a lot about someone. | 一个人对电影的品味可以体现出这个人的很多方面 | 
| [42:20] | Sun? | 善 | 
| [42:24] | You can’t win a fight protecting yourself. | 自保是无法赢得斗争的 | 
| [42:38] | Nomi? | 诺米 | 
| [42:39] | A coded media alert can make it almost impossible | 加密的媒体警报会让警方 | 
| [42:42] | for cops to respond fast enough. | 无法迅速做出反应 | 
| [42:44] | Not just the plan. | 我不仅是问这个计划 | 
| [42:46] | What do you think about the risk itself? | 你对这个风险本身怎么看 | 
| [42:50] | Your life is either defined by the system… | 生命要么是由体系来定义的 | 
| [42:56] | or by the way you defy the system. | 要么是由你反抗体系的方式来定义的 | 
| [43:02] | Wolfgang? | 沃夫冈 | 
| [43:06] | Fear never fixed anything. | 恐惧将一事无成 | 
| [43:17] | To courage. | 敬勇气 | 
| [43:36] | The one and only Riley Blue! | 独一无二的莱丽·布鲁 | 
| [44:19] | I don’t usually talk up here. | 我通常不会在这上面讲话 | 
| [44:23] | But I need to say something I should have said a year ago. | 但我想说一些我一年前就该说的话 | 
| [44:27] | I wasted a lot of my life with my eyes looking down. | 我大部分生命都浪费在低着头 小心翼翼处事上 | 
| [44:34] | Afraid of anything beyond the next step. | 恐惧未知的一切 | 
| [44:39] | And then something happened to me. | 但后来我遇到了一些事 | 
| [44:44] | Someone reminded me to look up. | 遇到了一个人 提醒我抬起头向前看 | 
| [44:48] | And I wanted to tell that someone thank you. | 我想跟这个人说 谢谢你 | 
| [44:54] | I wanted to tell you that I love you. | 我想告诉你我爱你 | 
| [44:58] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [45:09] | Tonight, I want everyone in this room to know… | 今晚 我希望在场的所有人都知道 | 
| [45:13] | that I see you. | 我看到了你们 | 
| [45:16] | I believe in you. | 我相信你们 | 
| [45:21] | And as long as we’re together… | 只要我们在一起 | 
| [45:27] | I know that there’s nothing we can’t do. | 没有什么是我们做不到的 | 
| [46:37] | Holy shit! | 我的天啊 | 
| [47:06] | This was careless, Will. | 这太草率了 威尔 | 
| [47:08] | No. This was amazing. | 不 这很棒 | 
| [47:13] | The cops are coming. Cops are coming. | 警察来了 警察来了 | 
| [47:14] | We gotta get her out. | 我们得带她走 | 
| [47:18] | See you soon, Milt. | 回见 米尔顿 | 
| [47:22] | Sorry, love. Fun’s over. | 抱歉亲爱的 派对结束了 | 
| [47:23] | He’s the club owner. Come on. | 他是夜店老板 走 | 
| [47:25] | – Gotta go. – Cops are coming. | -得走了 -警察来了 | 
| [47:26] | Gotta go! Gotta go! | 快走 快走 | 
| [47:39] | No! You idiots! No! Outside! | 不对 你们这些蠢货 在外面 | 
| [47:43] | Outside! | 外面 |