Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

超感猎杀(Sense8)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 超感猎杀(Sense8)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E00
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E99
时间 英文 中文
[02:17] Why don’t they make trains like this anymore? 他们为什么不继续这么设计火车
[02:20] Our generation’s not allowed to have nice things. 我们这一代不允许有好看的东西
[02:29] Time for another. 是时候吃另一颗了
[02:31] Never thought I’d say this, but these make me miss the heroin. 从没想过我会这么说 但这确实让我有点想海洛因
[03:14] – God, I miss… – …this. -天哪 好怀念… -这个
[03:17] Me, too. 我也是
[03:25] Life on beta blockers… is no life at all. 靠服用测试用的阻断剂生活根本不叫生活
[03:31] What? 怎么
[03:33] – We’re not alone. – From last night? -我们并不孤单 -昨晚认识的人
[03:36] Aye, from last night. 是啊 昨晚认识的
[03:39] Though what drove me to such recklessness, I can’t say. 但是什么让我这么鲁莽 我不知道
[03:43] – I’m Riley and this is Will. – Oh, nice try. -我是莱丽 他是威尔 -想得美
[03:48] But you can just call me… 但你可以叫我
[03:51] the Old Man of Hoy. 霍伊老人
[03:56] What’s his name? 他叫什么
[03:57] He doesn’t trust us. 他不信任我们
[03:59] Of course I don’t trust you. 我当然不信任你们
[04:01] I barely escaped with my frontal lobes from your wee disco. 从你的舞厅逃出来我差点丢了额叶
[04:05] So did we. 我们也是
[04:07] It seems like you took your blockers at the same we took ours. 看来你跟我们一样服用了阻断剂
[04:10] Aye, maybe it’s true 是的 也许是真的
[04:12] that you got out like me by the hair on your chinny-chin. 你们像我一样侥幸逃了出来
[04:16] Or maybe, just maybe, 也许 只是也许
[04:20] you were supposed to get out. 你们本来就能出来
[04:24] He thinks the concert was a BPO trap. 他认为那场音乐会是BPO的陷阱
[04:27] I’ve seen more than my fair share of snares. 这种陷阱我见太多了
[04:31] You do not remain free for 30 years 信任别人
[04:34] by being the trusting kind. 不可能自由30年的
[04:43] Now, whether I’m right or wrong about you, 无论我对你的判断对还是错
[04:46] I suspect we’ll be seeing each other again 我怀疑我们会再见的
[04:50] soon enough. 很快
[05:00] He’s gone. 他走了
[05:24] I have to go. 我得走了
[05:27] I know. 我知道
[05:40] I prepared this. 我准备了这个
[05:44] Food, some clothes, money. 食物 衣服还有钱
[05:50] I do not know how to thank you. 我不知道该怎么感谢你
[05:56] Nothing I have done in my life 我这一生所做的事
[05:58] exceeds the honor to have been your teacher. 都比不过能有幸成为你的老师
[06:20] Sometimes, I find her staring at the gate. 有时候 我发现她看着大门
[06:26] I know she’s waiting for you. 我知道她在等你
[06:39] I promise I will come back. 我保证 我会回来的
[06:43] We will be here. 我们会在这等你
[07:02] – I’m starving, but… – But what? -我饿了 但… -但什么
[07:06] You were out all day, you slept on the couch… 你出去了一整天 回来睡沙发
[07:10] Are you mad at me? 你在生我的气吗
[07:12] No. 没有
[07:13] – Or me? – I’ve been mad at many things these days. -还是生我气 -我最近因为很多事情生气
[07:18] Mostly myself. 大多是因为我自己
[07:21] No, it’s my fault. It’s… I push too much. 不 是我的错 是我逼太紧
[07:24] – I get too excited about things. – No, no, no. No, this is on me. -我太容易激动了 -不不不 是我的错
[07:27] I shouldn’t have made an issue out of the letter. 我不应该因那封信而逼你
[07:29] No one needs to apologize. Please, Dani, sit. 没人要道歉 丹妮请坐
[07:33] Thank God! It smells so freaking good! 感谢上帝 太好闻了
[07:37] I did it again, didn’t I? 我又激动了对吗
[07:40] We love how excited you get. 我们喜欢你激动的样子
[07:42] We do. 真的
[07:43] Family, I have something very important to say. 家人们 我有非常重要的事要宣布
[07:46] This is my mother’s special omelet. 这是我妈的特制鸡蛋饼
[07:49] She would cook this for my father whenever he was missing Spain. 当我爸爸思念西班牙的时候她会做给他吃
[07:54] You both know me well enough to know that when I am upset, 你们都很了解我 当我低落的时候
[07:58] I cannot listen to anyone or anything. 谁的话我都听不进去
[08:01] Oh, yeah. 是的
[08:03] But last night, I heard a voice… 但昨晚 我听见了一个声音
[08:06] and that voice was speaking to me as clear as a bell. 那个声音像铃声一样清晰
[08:10] What did it say? 它说了什么
[08:12] It said, 它说
[08:13] “Pack your bags, family. “打包行李 家人们
[08:19] Because we’re going to São Paulo!” 因为我么要去圣保罗了”
[08:24] Yes! 太好了
[08:29] – You. – What do you mean? -你这家伙 -怎么了
[09:30] Hello. 你好
[09:31] – Hello. – I’m… looking for some courage. -你好 -我在寻找勇气
[09:46] I heard I had a visitor at the office the other day. 我听说前两天有人去办公室找我
[09:48] – I shouldn’t have come. – No. The guys you met are assholes. -我不应该去的 -不 那些家伙是混蛋
[09:52] They’re sons of the rich who play at journalism 那些富二代是拿新闻工作寻开心的
[09:54] because it makes for a good chat-up line. 因为这样更容易跟人搭讪
[09:58] Believe me, your left thumb has more value 相信我 你的左手拇指
[10:00] – than the three of them all together. – Thanks. -都比他们三个加起来有价值 -谢了
[10:03] They told me that when you were at college… you… 他们告诉我说当你上大学时 你…
[10:08] Yes, I loved a woman. 是的 我爱上了一个女人
[10:11] It’s true. I’ve also loved men. 是真的 我同样也爱过男人
[10:16] I fall in love with the person, not their genitals. 我爱的是人 而不是生殖器
[10:19] Which may sound weird to you. 你听起来也许会很怪
[10:23] No. 没有
[10:25] Not at all. 一点都不怪
[10:29] Look, I’m not someone 听着 我不是那种
[10:31] who usually talks like a greeting card, but… 经常说一些好话的人 但…
[10:34] lately, I’ve come to see that luck is something 最近 我发现幸运是一种
[10:37] that reminds you how beautiful the world can be. 提醒你这个世界能有多美的东西
[10:41] Which is the part where I may need some courage. 因此我也许需要一些勇气
[10:48] I’ve not felt so lucky since I met you. 自从遇到你以后我从未觉得我是如此幸运
[12:33] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[12:37] Trying to be brave. 试图勇敢点
[13:06] I’ve never dated anyone who owned so many books. 我从没跟有这么多书的人约会过
[13:10] I’ve never dated anyone who drove a matatu. 我从来没跟开小巴的人约会过
[13:15] We do live in different worlds. 我们确实生活在不同的世界
[13:23] Not tonight we don’t. 除了今晚
[14:17] When I’m with you… 当我跟你在一起的时候
[14:20] all the rules… 所有的规矩
[14:24] and the logic of everyday life… 还有日常生活的逻辑
[14:30] things that were so important to me… 对我很重要的东西
[14:35] all go away. 都不在了
[14:43] And all I feel… 当我跟你在一起的时候
[14:46] is how fast my heart beats… 我只能感受到…
[14:50] whenever I’m with you. 心脏跳得多快
[15:05] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[18:26] Not too bad for a machine, huh? 机器不错吧
[18:29] What? 什么
[18:31] You just push a button and… this? 只要按个按钮 就好了吗
[18:34] This is a miracle. 这是个奇迹
[18:40] Good morning. 早上好
[18:42] Thank you. 谢谢
[18:46] I love our coffee. 我喜欢自家的咖啡
[18:48] It’s one of the few things Kenya does really well. 这是肯尼亚为数不多的自己的好东西
[18:50] In England, I missed it. 在英国的时候 我特别想念
[18:52] Yes, but they have really good tea. 是啊 但他们那有好茶啊
[18:56] You’ve been to England? 你去过英国
[18:59] I’ve seen many movies. 电影里看到的
[19:06] – You hungry? – Yes. -饿了吗 -嗯
[19:27] Good morning, my love. 早上好 亲爱的
[19:31] I have to get to work. 我得去上班了
[19:37] Last night was a dream come true. 昨晚真是美梦成真
[19:41] See you later. 晚点见
[20:01] So they came to my house, 他们找上门来
[20:02] they talked to me about it, and they left. 跟我谈了 然后就走了
[20:06] Wait, you’re telling me the DRP actually came to your door 等等 你是说民主改革党真的找上门来
[20:09] – and asked you to run on their ticket? – Yeah. -让你去参加竞选 -对
[20:12] Crazy, right? 难以置信吧
[20:14] And you haven’t met with them again? 然后你就没去找过他们了
[20:18] I’m sorry, I thought you would find the story funny. 抱歉 我以为你会觉得这种事搞笑的
[20:21] I’ve interviewed Koman Nyagah. 我采访过科曼·雅格
[20:23] He’s a serious and very intelligent man. 他是认真而又智慧的男人
[20:27] Why wouldn’t you meet with him? 你为什么不去见见他
[20:30] Zakia, I’m a matatu driver. 扎奇娅 我只是个开大巴的
[20:32] Which is exactly why you should run 所以你才应该参加竞选
[20:34] and why people would vote for you. 大家也都会为你投票
[20:37] I was at the protest. I saw the look on their faces. 我也在抗议现场 我看到了他们的表情
[20:40] They trusted you, Capheus. 他们信任你 克普斯
[20:44] It’s ridiculous. 太荒谬了
[20:45] I pay a fraction of what it costs you 我的水电费
[20:47] or everyone who lives in Kibera for running water or electricity. 比基贝拉的居民少得多
[20:51] We say there’s nothing as expensive as being poor. 所以说 贫穷才是最昂贵的
[20:54] Why? Because our government, like every other government, 为什么 因为我们政府和其他政府一样
[20:58] doesn’t care about poor people or places like Kibera. 不在乎穷人和基贝拉这样的贫民窟
[21:02] But you do. 可你在乎
[21:06] – Zakia, I’m– – At the very least, -扎奇娅 我… -至少
[21:09] you can agree to meet with them. 你先答应见他们一面
[21:12] Hear them out. 听听他们怎么说
[21:36] Lito! 利托
[21:41] – That’s a big welcome. – Hello. -如此热烈的欢迎 -你们好
[21:43] Lito Rodriguez! 利托·罗德里格斯
[21:49] Oh, my God. How are you? 天啊 你好
[21:53] Hello. 你好
[21:55] – Thank you! – My God! I’m one of your biggest fans! -谢谢 -天啊 我是你的忠实粉丝
[21:59] – Thank you very much. – Oh, where– Oh, yes. -谢谢 -在哪 找到了
[22:01] – I love you so much! – Thank you. -我爱你 -谢谢
[22:02] There is a schedule of events in your packet. 包里装了份游行的安排
[22:05] – Okay. – The parade kicks off after your address. -好 -游行从你住的地方开始
[22:11] My address? 我住的地方
[22:13] Only if you want. It is for you to decide. 看你是否乐意 全由你来决定
[22:18] – Okay. – Okay. -好 -好
[22:21] – Lito! – Lito Rodriguez! -利托 -利托·罗德里格斯
[22:26] Thank you very much. 谢谢
[22:27] Thank you. 谢谢
[22:28] – Can you take a selfie? – Yes. -能和你合个影吗 -好
[22:30] – Thank you! – It’s our pleasure. -谢谢 -这是我们的荣幸
[22:48] Van Damn. 拽哥云顿
[22:52] Your son is here. 看看你儿子
[23:00] I saw you on YouTube. 我在油管看了你的视频
[23:03] You are amazing, just amazing. 太棒了 真的太棒了
[23:06] But be careful, Van Damn, 不过你要注意点 拽哥云顿
[23:07] people are noticing. 大家开始注意你了
[23:27] Hello, Mom. 妈
[23:29] Hello, son. 儿子
[23:35] I see the dinner I prepared for you is still there. 我给你准备的晚饭你没吃
[23:38] It would appear neither of us spent the night at home, again. 看来我俩又一次都没在家过夜
[23:42] – Should I be worried? – No. -我该担心吗 -不必
[23:45] Should I? 我呢
[23:53] I’m surprised. 没想到啊
[23:55] Honey, you don’t think your mother can turn a head anymore? 宝贝 你难道不觉得你妈风韵犹存吗
[23:58] – My mother is as beautiful as ever. – Then why? -我妈那可是一如既往地美 -那为什么
[24:03] Kenyan men… we both know they’re not very open-minded. 肯尼亚人 我们都知道他们思想很固化
[24:07] That’s true. 没错
[24:09] So… A little surprising. 所以 有点惊讶
[24:13] Not as much as you think. 不是你想象的那样
[24:18] Did you ever wonder why Silas had such easy access 你有没有想过为什么塞拉斯总能
[24:21] to the drugs that I needed? 轻易弄到我需要的药
[24:27] We both have the virus. 我们都得这病了
[24:31] And what’s more, he told me that very soon, they may have a cure. 他告诉我 很快他们就能研制出治愈药了
[24:44] Now why are you crying? 你怎么哭了
[24:51] Because I sometimes forget that… 因为我有时会忘记
[24:56] life’s not just full of surprises. 生活不是只有惊喜
[25:01] It’s also full of gifts. 还有天赐的礼物
[25:07] Yes. 对
[25:38] What? 怎么
[25:39] It’s amazing. 太棒了
[25:40] Whole underground world of abandoned places 被遗弃的地下世界
[25:43] people use like their hotel rooms. 人们用来当作旅店
[25:46] It’s more like camping. 更像是野营
[25:48] The same rules, you try to leave it better than how you found it. 规矩不变 走的时候能比来时能好一些就行
[25:51] If I had a good show, 我来之前如果活儿干得好
[25:52] I’d always try and leave a little gift somewhere. 我就会在某些地方留些小礼物
[25:55] Like what? 比如什么
[25:58] Money. Drugs. Music. 钱 毒品 音乐
[26:04] Where did you get those? 你从哪里搞来的
[26:06] Train station. 地铁站
[26:08] Thought we could use them to cover the windows. 想着可以用来遮住窗户
[26:10] Confuse anyone dropping in. 迷惑不速之客
[26:13] Have I mentioned how in love with you I am? 我说过我有多么爱你吗
[26:25] It really isn’t the same, is it? 真的感觉不一样了吧
[26:27] Well… it’s not bad. 也还不错
[26:32] It could be the way that older couples who’ve been together 也可能是老夫老妻相爱多年
[26:35] a long time feel like when they kiss. 接吻时候就这感觉吧
[26:39] Yeah, I like the idea of a long life spent kissing you. 我喜欢这个吻着你相伴到老的主意
[26:50] This is some stomach-churning domesticity. 这恩爱秀得真是让人作呕
[26:53] Seriously. This is factory-farming shit. 说真的 不就是繁殖嘛
[26:56] Oh, no. Another visitor? 不 又来一个
[26:59] Did the blockers wear off early? 阻断剂提前失效了
[27:01] Take your complaint to the FDA, mate. 找药监局抱怨去吧 兄弟
[27:04] – It’s Puck. – From the lab? -是帕克 -实验室那个
[27:08] Sharp as a bowling ball. 小伙子智商堪忧啊
[27:10] I don’t understand. If you’re a sensate, 我不明白 如果你是通感人
[27:11] why didn’t we connect? 为什么之前没有联系过
[27:13] Three guesses. 给你三次机会猜
[27:13] Must’ve been on blockers when we met. 我们相遇的时候他一定处于阻断剂的药效中
[27:16] Ding. Bowling ball continues to impress. 回答正确 保龄球再得一分
[27:19] Hey, ask him how he avoids BPO. 问问他是怎么避开生物保护组织的
[27:22] Ask him if you and I can have just a quick fuck. 问问他我能不能跟你迅速地来一炮
[27:28] What did he say? 他说什么了
[27:30] – He’s not being very helpful. – Why, am I supposed to be? -他不太乐意帮忙 -怎么 我凭什么要帮
[27:34] At Vincent’s, you knew what blockers were 在文森特那里时 你就知道阻断剂是什么
[27:36] and you didn’t tell me. 却没告诉我
[27:37] – Oh, I told you enough. – Tell him that we need help. -我说的够多了 -告诉他我们需要帮助
[27:40] If nothing changes, 如果一成不变
[27:41] if no one figures out how to stop BPO, 如果没人知道该怎么阻止生物保护组织
[27:43] then one day he’s gonna need the same kind of help. 那总有一天他也会需要这样的帮助
[27:45] Over here, hero. 这里 大英雄
[27:47] Free advice: 友情提示
[27:49] if you bump into one of our kind, 如果你遇到一个同族的人
[27:50] assume that they are BPO collaborators. 假设他们是生物保护组织的同伙
[27:53] Be particularly suspicious 对他们要时刻警惕
[27:55] if you hear about their daring escape from The Rock in Iceland, 尤其是你听说他们从冰岛岩地英勇逃脱
[27:59] while also appearing live on stage at an underground EDM concert. 还活生生地出现在地下音乐会的舞台上
[28:05] He doesn’t trust us either. 他也不相信我们
[28:07] – Can you blame me? – Why come to the concert? -这能怪我吗 -你为什么去音乐会
[28:10] What can I say? The dick wants what the dick wants. 我也没办法 我这种人就是下半身动物
[28:15] Sex… 性爱
[28:18] can be such a good trust-builder. 是建立信任的最佳途径
[28:22] I don’t think so. 我不这么认为
[28:26] Hard To Get dot com. 欲擒故纵网
[28:29] That is my domain. 是我网站的域名
[28:31] Give me a call when you get bored of you-know-who. 你对这个人厌烦的时候 就给我打电话
[28:35] Gracias. 谢谢
[28:37] Can you tell me where you get your blockers? 能告诉我你是哪里拿到阻断剂的吗
[28:39] I make them myself, puttanella. 我自制的 小骚货
[28:41] Listen, the hardest part is getting the samples 听着 最难的地方在于拿到样品
[28:44] without a leash around my neck. 还不会被抓住
[28:45] But lucky you seem to already have yours, 不过你们挺幸运 都已经有了
[28:47] the latest ones with less side effects. 还是副作用更小的最新产品
[28:50] Seems like somebody might have a friend at BPO. 看来你们在生物保护组织内部有盟友
[28:54] Wait. 等等
[28:56] Blockers aren’t gonna keep you safe forever, Riley Blue. 阻断剂不会永远保护你们 莱丽·布鲁
[28:58] Not from BPO. 它们防不住生物保护组织
[29:02] And not from me. 也防不住我
[29:13] What did he say? 他说什么了
[29:17] I think I just picked up the equivalent of a sensate STD. 我可能染上了类似通感人性病的东西
[29:36] – Let them gloat. – Hey, Monsieur Gorilla, where’s the ball? -让他们去得意 -大猩猩先生 球在哪里
[29:40] Where did the ball go? Oh, it’s in your goal! 球跑到哪里去了 在你们的球门里啊
[29:45] Come on, Felix, stop trash-talking. Let’s play! 好了菲利克斯 别嘲讽别人了 继续踢吧
[29:57] Wolfie! Here! 沃夫 传给我
[30:03] – Where are you? – Here! -你在哪里 -这里
[30:19] – You all right? – I’m fine. -你没事吧 -没事
[30:29] – That’s what I’m talking about! – You all right? -就是这样 -你没事吧
[30:34] – You all right? – Everybody, calm down! -你没事吧 -大家冷静点
[30:54] Come on! Stand up! 站起来
[31:04] That’s what I’m talking about! That was fucking real! 就是这样 这他妈才是真的
[31:25] Do you have to do everything so intensely? 你做什么事都这么激烈吗
[31:28] No. 不是
[31:31] Just the things that matter. 只是重要的事
[31:37] These are the last year reports from the Controller General. 这些是药品管理局去年的报告
[31:39] Yeah, you can just put them there. 放这里就好了
[31:41] – Thank you. – You’re welcome. -谢谢 -不客气
[31:47] About last night… 关于昨晚…
[31:49] I… needed you and you were there for me. 我需要你时 你出现了
[31:55] But it was wrong. 但这样是不对的
[31:57] Why? 为什么
[31:59] You know why. 你知道为什么
[32:05] You weren’t in my bed any more 你当时也不是真的在我的床上
[32:06] than I’m sitting on this desk here. 就像我现在也不是真的坐在这里
[32:09] It’s in our heads, like a fantasy. 仅存于我们的脑海中 像幻想一样
[32:12] Last night was not a fantasy. 昨晚的事并不是幻想
[32:15] What’s true is that married women like to fantasize. 事实上 已婚女性喜欢幻想
[32:18] – It’s what keeps marriages together. – No. -这样能维持婚姻稳定 -不
[32:22] I don’t. I… 我不是这样的
[32:24] I must not. 我不能这样
[32:26] Okay, you’re in Bombay, I’m in Berlin. I think you’re safe. 你在孟买 我在柏林 你很安全
[32:29] Please. Last night made me realize 拜托了 昨晚的事让我明白
[32:32] that I can’t be trusted with my thoughts. 我不能沉迷于我的思绪中
[32:34] Come on, Wolfie! Let’s finish Fuchs’ Fucks! 沃夫 过来 完爆这群蠢货们
[32:38] I need help and you have to help me. 我需要帮助 你得帮我
[32:42] I’m trying to make a life. 我正努力生活
[32:46] Pretending isn’t a life. 伪装不是生活
[32:48] – Wolfie! – Yeah! Coming! -沃夫 -来了
[33:05] So… big day tomorrow. 明天可是个大日子
[33:10] Do you know what you’re gonna say? 你知道要说什么吗
[33:14] What… Do you think I should say something? 你觉得我要说什么吗
[33:17] You don’t have to do it if you don’t feel comfortable. 如果你不愿意可以不说
[33:18] Yes. Absolutely. 没错
[33:21] But… you’re so good when you speak from your heart. 不过 你说心里话的时候 简直光芒四射
[33:26] Baby, the interview you did at the premiere was incredible. 亲爱的 你在首映式采访中的表现非常精彩
[33:29] I think it had a lot to do with these people inviting you. 我觉得跟他们邀请你来的关系很大
[33:32] Of course. I mean, it has over a million views. 当然 播放量超过了一百万呢
[33:36] – Really? – You haven’t watched it? -真的吗 -你还没看过吗
[33:39] I’m banned from social media. 他不让我看社交媒体
[33:41] You just love to look at the bad stuff. 你只喜欢看坏消息
[33:44] Yeah, that is true. 那倒是
[33:53] Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Look! Look! 天呐 天呐 快看
[34:49] Now… A man who needs no introduction, 现在有请一个根本不需要介绍的人
[34:53] but I’ll introduce to you anyhow. 不过我还是会向你们介绍
[34:57] I give you 有请
[34:59] the Grand Marshall of this year’s Pride Parade… 今年同志骄傲游行的总指挥
[35:05] Lito Rodriguez! 利多·罗德里格斯
[35:16] Thank you. 谢谢
[35:18] Thank you. 谢谢
[35:24] Thank you, S?o Paulo! 谢谢 圣保罗市
[35:30] Thank you. 谢谢
[35:34] I wanted to say that I am very honored to be here. 我本想说很荣幸来到这里
[35:46] That isn’t the truth. 但这不是实话
[35:51] To be honest with you, I… 实话是 我…
[35:55] I have never been as scared as I am right now. 我从未像现在这么紧张害怕
[36:00] All of my life, I’ve had to pretend to be something I wasn’t. 我这一生都在伪装自己
[36:06] And to become what I wanted to become… 而想要成为我想成为的人
[36:10] I couldn’t be what I am. 我就不能做自己
[36:26] I am a gay man. 我是同性恋
[36:31] I’ve never said those words in public before. 我以前从未在公开场合说过这句话
[36:35] I am a gay man! 我是同性恋
[36:38] I am a gay man! I am a gay man! 我是同性恋 我是同性恋
[36:49] Why did I have to be so afraid to say that? 我之前为什么那么害怕承认
[36:53] Because I know that people are afraid of people 因为我知道人们会害怕那些
[36:55] that are different from them. 跟他们不一样的人
[36:57] And admitting that I am different 承认我自己跟别人不同
[36:59] and refusing to pretend to be something I am not, 不再扮演那个根本不是自己的人
[37:02] may cost me a career of pretending to be things that I am not, 可能会毁掉我扮演成别人的事业
[37:05] which is kind of crazy when you think about it. 想想就觉得太疯狂了
[37:08] But I did. 但我做到了
[37:11] I did. 我做到了
[37:12] For years, I was living inside the fake world of a movie set, 多年来 我生活在虚假的电影世界里
[37:16] never daring to imagine that one day… 从来不敢想象会有一天
[37:20] I might be brave enough to do something like this. 我会像今天这么勇敢
[37:33] Come with me. 跟我来
[37:49] This is Hernando. 这是赫南多
[37:54] He is the love of my life. 他是我此生挚爱
[38:05] I am a better and braver person because of him. 因为他 我变得更优秀更勇敢
[38:12] And whatever it costs for me to be able to do this… 这么做不管要我付出什么代价
[38:16] I know in my heart that it is worth it. 我心里都知道 这是值得的
[38:57] And now, let’s party! 现在 尽情欢乐吧
[40:07] That was fun. 真好玩
[40:12] It was. 没错
[40:19] – Last time we were here… -…we both felt trapped. -上次我们在这里 -都觉得自己被困住
[40:24] You were afraid of going to prison. 你害怕会入狱
[40:28] Now I miss it. 现在已经开始怀念了
[40:35] You wanted so badly to see your father. 你极度渴望见到你父亲
[40:39] And you felt like you were making a terrible mistake. 而你觉得自己犯了可怕的错误
[40:43] We’ve switched places. 我们换了位置
[40:46] Which means, in a way, we’re in the same place. 这意味着 可以说我们在同一个位置
[40:57] Is there a way out of this? 有出路吗
[41:01] Or is this just how life always feels? 或者生活就是这样
[41:15] So you’ve had no other issues with that brain syndrome thing? 你的脑部症状没有其他问题了
[41:18] Oh, no, not any health issues. Everything has been fine. 没有健康问题了 一切都好
[41:22] That is such a relief. 那真是太好了
[41:24] I told Tom I am so happy that you’re gonna be there 我跟汤姆说 发生了去年的事你还愿意出席
[41:27] after what happened last year. 我真是太高兴了
[41:29] Me, too. Even though I know 我也是 尽管我知道
[41:31] Mom and Dad must be giving you hell for this. 爸妈一定极力反对你邀请我
[41:33] No. They’re okay. 不 他们还好
[41:36] Come on, T, don’t lie. 得了 T 别骗我
[41:38] What did Dad say? 爸爸怎么说
[41:42] He said I would regret it. 他说我会后悔的
[41:45] But why? 为什么
[41:49] I can take it. 我能承受
[41:52] Because he said that your narcissism is a black hole 他说你的自恋是一个黑洞
[41:56] and that you would do something to make my wedding all about you. 说你会让自己变成婚礼的焦点
[42:02] But I told him he was wrong, and more importantly, 但我跟他说他错了 更重要的是
[42:05] I couldn’t imagine getting married without my sister being there. 我无法想象我的姐姐不出席我的婚礼
[42:10] Come here. 来抱抱
[42:13] I love you. 我爱你
[42:15] Thank you for sticking up for me. 谢谢你为我说话
[42:19] I won’t let you down, and if you need anything– 我不会让你失望的 如果你有任何需要
[42:22] Actually, there is one thing I could really use some help on– 我确实有件事需要你的帮助
[42:24] Nom! 小诺
[42:27] It’s the cabin! 是小木屋
[42:28] – What? – I emailed Abrasax Electronics. -什么 -我给阿巴拉克斯电子公司发了邮件
[42:30] They found an old shipping report and, oh, my God! 他们发现一份旧货运单 我的天
[42:34] – What? – It’s up near Dancing Water. -什么 -就在丹森沃特附近
[42:38] – That’s weird. – What’s Dancing Water? -太奇怪了 -什么是丹森沃特
[42:40] That’s the commune where Neets grew up. 那是尼茨从小生活的公社
[42:44] Mom is gonna freak! 妈妈一定会吓到
[42:45] – Okay, we gotta get up there. – I’m sure she’ll want to come. -我们必须去那儿 -她肯定也想去
[42:48] – I’m gonna text her. Bye, sweetie. – Bye. -我给她发消息 再见亲爱的 -再见
[42:51] I’m– I love you. But I gotta… I gotta go. 我 我爱你 但我 我得走了
[42:55] Okay, just call me. 给我打电话
[43:06] Come on, sleepy. 起床啦小懒虫
[43:08] The world isn’t going to save itself. 世界可不会自己拯救自己哦
[43:35] Daddy, look what I made! 爸爸 看我画的
[43:38] Now this line describing the flank, that is sublime. 侧面的线条画得很不错
[43:42] Come, let Daddy get dressed. 过来 让爸爸穿衣服
[44:17] Good morning, Milton. 早上好 米尔顿先生
[44:19] Good morning, Mr. Secretary. 早上好 秘书长先生
[44:21] The Chairman is very excited. It’s a very big day for us. 主席很兴奋 今天是我们的大日子
[44:25] – It is. – We are counting on you. -没错 -我们都指望你了
[44:27] How are you feeling? 你感觉如何
[44:33] Are you all right? 你还好吗
[44:37] Something’s about to happen. 有事情要发生了
[44:41] Something bad. 坏事
[44:54] What the fuck? 搞什么鬼
[44:56] I was bored. 太无聊了
[45:02] Don’t bother on my account. 你当我不存在就行了
[45:05] Where have you been? 你去哪儿了
[45:07] Did you miss me? 你想我了
[45:09] I know you want to tell her to fuck off, but we need information. 我知道你想叫她滚蛋 但我们需要信息
[45:15] You use blockers. 你在用阻断剂
[45:17] Everyone does. 每个人都用
[45:18] – Where do you get them from? – My contact. -你从哪儿弄到的 -我的联络人
[45:21] – Does he have a name? – Yeah. “My Business.” -他有名字吗 -有 他叫不关你事
[45:25] I thought you said we could help each other. 你不是说我们可以互相帮助吗
[45:27] Not that. Ask something else. 那件事不行 问点别的
[45:30] Show her the picture. 给她看照片
[45:36] Do you know who this guy is? 你知道这个人是谁吗
[45:41] Walk away, Lila. 快离开 莱拉
[45:44] You do know him. 你认识他
[45:47] Walk away now. 现在就离开
[46:06] Love to talk, but my date’s arrived. 很想和你接着聊 但我约的人来了
[46:28] I wouldn’t. 换我就不进去
[46:31] – Why? – Two of the goons were rentals. -为什么 -两个保镖是雇的
[46:33] They’ll go in, sweep the room, then head back out here. 他们会进去 检查房间 然后出来
[47:36] Ms. Facchini. 法基尼小姐
[47:37] Mr. Bohm. 博姆先生
[47:39] I was hoping it’d be you. 我正希望会是你呢
[47:42] Why? 为什么
[47:47] Fuchs doesn’t see what you are. 福克斯看不出你是什么人
[47:50] He doesn’t know. 他不知道
[47:51] But I do. 但我知道
[47:53] You are just like me. 你跟我一样
[47:55] You’re in luck– 你很幸…
[48:05] Was he right about you? 他说的是对的吗
[48:06] If you’re trying to find a difference between us, 如果你想找出我们之间的不同
[48:08] you’re wasting your time. 那你就是在浪费时间
[48:10] I’m not the one with a leash around my neck. 给人当走狗的又不是我
[48:13] Lila, why are you still talking to him? 莱拉 你怎么还在跟他聊
[48:15] I know what I’m doing. 我知道自己在干什么
[48:16] You said we needed each other, 你说我们需要彼此
[48:18] but as soon as I ask you for something, you walk away. 但每次我问你点事 你就逃避
[48:21] Be smart. 聪明点
[48:23] – How long has he been after you? – A year. -他对付你多久了 -一年
[48:26] – A year? – That has to be a lie. -一年 -肯定是在说谎
[48:29] – Maybe the Cannibal is getting slow. – The Cannibal? -也许食人者慢下来了 -食人者
[48:32] Clustercide. Story is he ate his own. 弑族群者 据说他杀食自己的族人
[48:35] – Do you know his real name? – No one does. -你知道他的真名吗 -没人知道
[48:38] Someone must. 肯定有人知道
[48:40] This cluster is dead. 这个族群死定了
[48:44] Is this one of yours? 这是你们的人吗
[48:46] Yeah. He thought you were as hot as I do. 对 他开始和我一样都觉得你很性感
[48:50] But right now, all he thinks is that you’re lying. 但现在他只觉得你是个骗子
[48:52] What do you think? 你怎么看
[48:55] We’ll see. 我们走着瞧
[49:05] You know, you never think about how ubiquitous immigrant food 你永远意识不到 移民食物已经无处不在了
[49:09] like General Tso’s chicken and pepperoni pizza has become– 比如左宗棠鸡 或者意大利香肠披萨
[49:12] Until you realize you’re a different human species on the run 直到你发现自己是个人类中的异类
[49:15] from an evil organization trying to lobotomize you? 还要逃避邪恶组织的追捕 免得被切脑子
[49:17] Exactly. 正是如此
[49:25] Did we make a mistake doing the concert? 音乐会的事我们是不是犯错了
[49:28] No. It just proved there’s a whole bunch 不 这正好证明了 通感人的存在
[49:30] more of us out there than we thought, 要比我们想象的多得多
[49:31] and that there must be some kind of an intelligence network 而且这其中肯定存在某种情报网络
[49:34] because they all seemed to know who you were. 因为他们好像都知道你是谁
[49:35] We just have to try and figure out a way to get them to trust us. 我们只要想个办法让他们信任我们
[49:38] Aye, that’s the rub, laddie. 对 这就是难点所在 老弟
[49:42] Mr. Hoy is back. 霍伊先生回来了
[49:43] What a charming little empty box you’ve chosen here. 你们选的这个空盒子还真不错
[49:47] All the modern amenities of a prison cell. 有着监狱一般的便利设施
[49:52] Where are you visiting from? 你现在身处何地
[49:53] I call it my speakeasy ’cause you can speak easy in here. 我称其为”便话处” 因为这里很方便说话
[49:58] Soundproofing. Eighteen inches thick. 完全隔音 十八英寸厚的墙
[50:02] All the modern amenities of a coffin. 像棺材一样的便利设施
[50:04] Aye. 正是如此
[50:06] So, Miss Blue, 那么 布鲁小姐
[50:08] if you and your laddie are not a pair of headhunters, 如果你和你的小情人 不是一对猎人
[50:12] putting on your show was a terrible risk. 那你的表演真是太冒险了
[50:15] Care to explain what possessed you? 愿意解释一下你们为什么要这样做吗
[50:18] Well, Mr. Hoy, if you’re not a BPO headhunter, 霍伊先生 如果你不是生物保护组织的猎人
[50:22] then leaving your coffin to come to my show was a terrible risk. 离开你的棺材屋子来看我的表演也很冒险
[50:27] What possessed you? 你又为什么要这样做
[50:32] Maybe… after 30 years of surviving… 或许是 生存了三十年之后
[50:38] not living, mind you, but surviving… 注意 是生存而不是生活
[50:43] maybe after 30 years of blockers, and coffins, and boxes… 用了三十年的阻断剂 棺材屋子 小盒子
[50:48] maybe I realized… 我大概意识到
[50:51] I’m slowly dying of survival. 我已经厌倦了这样的生存
[51:02] I’m sick of this. 我也烦透了
[51:05] – I’m done playing by the rules. – What are you doing? -我受够了循规蹈矩 -你要干什么
[51:07] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[51:08] Mr. Hoy needs a reason to trust us. 我们要给霍伊先生一个信任我们的理由
[51:29] There you are, Mr. Hoy. 你看 霍伊先生
[51:31] Aye, well, you do not need to be Sherlock Holmes. 很好 不是福尔摩斯也知道你在伦敦
[51:36] If you’re a headhunter or looking to make a deal with BPO, 如果你是个猎人或者要和生物保护组织做交易
[51:39] you know where to find me. 你已经知道我在哪儿了
[51:41] Ach! 算了吧
[51:43] You’ve gone and done it now, Miss Blue. 你已经做到了 布鲁小姐
[51:46] You’ve done it now. 你做到了
[51:49] I’m not about to be out-trusted 我不能让一个冰岛的DJ
[51:52] by a DJ from Iceland. 比我更信任人
[51:56] With hair the color of a Smurf! 她的头发和蓝精灵一个颜色
[51:58] Come on now, Miss Blue. Let’s get out of here. 来吧 布鲁小姐 我们离开这里吧
[52:02] Come on, Miss Blue! My library. 看看 布鲁小姐 这是我的图书馆
[52:10] And this is my laboratory. 这是我的实验室
[52:14] This way. 这边请
[52:31] Welcome to the Highlands of Scotland, Miss Blue. 欢迎来到苏格兰高地 布鲁小姐
[52:35] It’s beautiful. 好美
[52:38] Reminds me of home. 让我想起了自己家
[52:41] Dinner’s ready. 晚饭准备好了
[52:43] Aye, just a moment. 马上就来
[52:44] Has another of your invisible friends dropped by? 你又有个隐形朋友来拜访了吗
[52:48] Aye, Kirsty. This is Miss Blue. She’s from Iceland. 是的 柯斯蒂 这是来自冰岛的布鲁小姐
[52:52] A lady invisible friend, is it? 一位隐形的女士 对吧
[52:56] Well, now, there’s a turn-up for the book. 真是意想不到
[53:01] Invite her in. 让她进屋
[53:03] There’s stovies and mushy peas, 晚饭有土豆炖肉 豆子糊
[53:06] and fried Mars bar for dessert. 甜点是炸巧克力条
[53:13] She’s lovely. 她真可爱
[53:14] She’s a sweet old bird, all right. 是啊 她是个又甜又美的老婆子
[53:18] – Is she family? – More than most. -她是你的家人吗 -不只是家人
[53:21] She was the wife of one of my cluster. 她是我一位族群同胞的妻子
[53:24] I was with him when he died. He asked me to take care of her. 我陪伴着他生命的最后一刻 他请我照顾她
[53:28] But the funny thing is, I think I’m looking after her, 有趣的是 我觉得我是在照顾她
[53:33] and she thinks she’s looking after me. 而她觉得是她在照顾我
[53:37] But who’s to know who’s right, eh? 这种事谁能分得清对错呢 是不是
[53:45] This is where the dads said it should be. 爸爸们说就应该在这里
[53:49] I really love your dads. 我真的好喜欢你的爸爸们
[53:52] Just the fact that they all wanted to take care of you 就凭这一点 他们都爱你而且都希望成为
[53:55] and be a part of your life. 你生活的一部分
[53:57] People used to give me shit 以前我在学校表格上
[53:59] when I used to use all three of their names on my school forms. 把他们的三个名字全写上 所以大家都烦我
[54:02] But I think I knew I was pretty lucky in the dad department. 但我知道 我在爸爸这方面相当幸运
[54:07] Do you think what my dad said about me to Teagan is true? 你觉得 我爸跟蒂根说的我的事是真的吗
[54:13] That you’re a black hole of narcissism? 说你就是个自恋狂
[54:17] Look, most of us either have our heads 我们大部分人都一样
[54:19] stuck in the sand or stuck up our own ass. 要么自恋狂 要么只会逃避问题
[54:21] It’s human nature to think our problems are the only problems. 人类的天性就是只想着自己的问题
[54:25] Neets… God, I’m sorry. 尼茨 天啊 对不起
[54:30] I’ve been… let’s be generous 我有点… 说得好听点吧
[54:32] and say not entirely myself and focused on many other things. 我不在状态 想着太多其他的事
[54:36] You mean besides your amazing girlfriend? 你是说 除了你超棒女友之外的事情
[54:39] Who’s been beyond amazing. Like, approaching saint status. 可不只是超棒 她简直是个圣人
[54:45] I would look good as a statue. 我要是个圣像 一定会很美
[54:47] I’m serious. 我是说真的
[54:50] I know I could not survive any of this crazy shit without you. 要是没有你 这些扯淡的事情我可挺不过来
[55:06] What? 怎么了
[55:08] It’s her. 是她
[55:10] Angelica? 安吉莉卡
[55:18] Spring of ’52. 那是1952年春天
[55:19] A very, very covert conference was convened 一场极其机密的会议
[55:23] at the British airbase on Cyprus. 在塞浦路斯的英国空军基地召开了
[55:25] Authorities from NATO, the Warsaw Pact, 来自北约 华沙条约组织 中国
[55:28] China, and the Arab League 还有阿拉伯联盟的权威人士
[55:30] sat locked in a room debating reality. 坐在上锁的屋子里辩论
[55:33] After weeks of haggling, walk-outs, and bullying, 讨价还价 罢工退席 威逼恐吓
[55:37] the Biologic Preservation Organization was born. 几周之后 生物保护组织成立了
[55:43] How do you know all of this? 你是怎么知道这些的
[55:45] I was there. 我在场
[55:46] I assisted Ruth El-Saadawi 我帮助露丝·萨达维
[55:49] in drafting the initial charter 起草了她的通感研究的
[55:51] and guidelines for research into sensacity. 初始章程与指导方针
[55:55] Signatories guaranteed human rights to sensoriums 签约国保证了超感人的人权
[55:59] and agreed not to deploy them 并同意不将其
[56:03] for military needs. 用作军事用途
[56:05] That’s Ruth there. 这是露丝
[56:08] Is that you? 这是你吗
[56:09] Handsome bugger, eh? 真是个帅小伙 对吧
[56:12] Where did it all go? 青春小鸟一去不回来
[56:14] This is crazy cool. 这真是太酷了
[56:16] It’s exactly what I read in that book 生物保护组织创建者写的书里
[56:17] by the woman who started BPO. 场景就是这样的
[56:19] – Ruth El-Saadawi. – Yes. -露丝·萨达维 -是的
[56:20] She talked about psycellium as a morphogenic field 她说精神细胞体是一个形态场
[56:23] and how it made connections like the synapses in our brain, 以及它如何像我们脑细胞突触一样连接
[56:26] storing them the way memories are stored. 并且像存储记忆一样存储连接
[56:29] She’s the mother of this claid. 她是这个群的母亲
[56:33] – What’s a claid? – A cluster. -什么是群 -族群
[56:35] Sequoias are like us, polypliotic. 红杉跟我们一样 是聚生的
[56:40] – Can you still see her? – Yeah. -你还能看到她吗 -是的
[56:44] She lived here. 她曾生活在这里
[56:47] The cabin is beautiful. 小木屋真美
[56:51] – She looks so different. – How do you mean? -她看起来很不一样 -什么意思
[57:01] She looks happy. 她看起来很快乐
[57:05] Why didn’t the charter just 为什么组织不直接
[57:06] announce to the world that Homo sensoriums exist? 向世界宣布超感人存在呢
[57:09] Look, we all know sapiens. 我们都了解智人
[57:14] I mean, some of my best friends are sapiens. 我有几个挚友就是智人
[57:17] When sapiens feel safe, they’re the nicest people you could meet. 当智人感到安全时 就是你能遇到的最好的人
[57:21] However, feed their inner demons, frighten them, 但是 催生他们内心的恶魔 吓到他们
[57:25] find reasons for them to divide themselves from otherness, 为他们找到与他人划清界线的理由
[57:29] and then watch those selfsame sapiens 然后你就会看到 还是这些智人
[57:32] drop bombs on whole cities, 会往整个城市扔炸弹
[57:34] drive planes into buildings 会开飞机撞大楼
[57:37] and happily herd millions of their own kind 会很乐意把成千上万的同族
[57:40] into gas chambers. 赶进毒气室
[57:43] And that’s just what they would do to each other. 那还只是他们内部互相干出的事
[57:46] What wouldn’t they do to a totally different species? 他们对完全不同的种族能干出什么
[57:50] That’s why Ruth herself advocated total secrecy. 这就是为什么露丝主张绝对保密
[57:54] Was Ms. El-Saadawi a sensate? 萨达维女士也是通感人吗
[57:57] No, but her twin sister was. 不 但她的双胞胎妹妹是
[58:00] They came from a village in Egypt. 她们来自埃及一个小村
[58:02] Not long after her sister’s cluster birth, 她妹妹的族群诞生后不久
[58:06] she was stoned to death for immorality and witchcraft. 她就因不伦和巫术被石刑处死
[58:11] Ruth went from being a doctor one day to a crusader the next, 露丝从一个医生变成了一个肩负使命的人
[58:15] and did everything she could to prevent it 尽其所能阻止别人的姐妹
[58:17] from happening to someone else’s sister. 遭遇相同的厄运
[58:21] If she was alive today… 如果她今天还活着
[58:24] she’d look at what BPO has become 看到生物保护组织变成了现在这样
[58:28] and she would weep. 她会哭的
[58:32] Wait. 等等
[58:34] – What? – Something’s wrong. -怎么了 -事情不对劲
[58:36] The research might be helpful. 研究也许会有帮助
[58:37] That’s what the Nazis said! 那是纳粹的言论
[58:40] You fucking hide out in Walden 当我们其他人被赶上牛车时
[58:41] while they herd the rest of us into cattle cars. 你他妈却躲在瓦尔登湖
[58:44] Do you think they might be right? 你觉得他们可能是对的吗
[58:46] I’ll go to Iceland. 我要去冰岛
[58:47] She’s fighting with her cluster. 她在跟她的族群争吵
[58:49] Be careful. 当心点
[58:54] Can I ask you about one of the BPO hunters? 我能向你打听一个BPO猎人吗
[58:58] Do you know him? 你认识他吗
[59:01] If he’s the one that’s after you, 如果是这个人在追杀你们
[59:04] I must say, I underestimated 那我得说 我低估了
[59:07] either your recklessness or your courage. 你们的鲁莽或是勇气
[59:11] What’s his real name? 他真名叫什么
[59:13] I don’t know myself. Not sure I want to know. 我自己也不知道 可能也不想知道
[59:16] When our kind have nightmares about BPO, 我们这类人关于BPO的噩梦
[59:20] they’re usually about him. 几乎都与他有关
[59:24] Where do I find him? 我在哪儿可以找到他
[59:28] I do not ken where you get your brass goolies from, 我不管你哪儿来的勇气
[59:31] but maybe I’ll be able to give you what you want. 但我也许能给你想要的
[59:34] But fair warning, it comes with a price, like as not. 但事先说明 恐怕是有代价的
[59:39] I’ll pay it. 我愿意付出代价
[59:41] There’s a network of us, strung out about the world. 我们有一个网络 全世界相连
[59:45] The Archipelago, we’re called. 我们称之为群岛
[59:47] Isolated above, but connected below. 表面分离 地下连接
[59:51] I ask someone I know, who asks someone they know, who asks… 我问一个我认识的人 他再问他认识的 他再
[59:55] Well, you get the gist. 你懂我意思吧
[59:57] Sapiens invented Google in the 1990s. 智人在九十年代发明了谷歌
[1:00:01] We’ve had it since the Neolithic. 我们在新石器时代就有了
[1:00:07] How long does it take? 要花多长时间
[1:00:12] I’m looking for Cannibal. 我要找食人者
[1:00:42] Get him on the phone now! 叫他马上接电话
[1:00:44] I don’t know what he thinks he’s doing. 我不知道他怎么想的
[1:00:45] This is my research, this is my project. 这是我的研究 我的项目
[1:00:47] Tell him I’m gonna straighten him out! 告诉他我会叫他知道厉害
[1:00:51] I’ve got the answer, 我有答案了
[1:00:53] but I don’t think you’re going to like it. 但我觉得你不会喜欢的
[1:01:00] I was getting nervous. 我都有点紧张了
[1:01:03] I’m all right. 我没事
[1:01:05] I learned a lot. 我了解到很多
[1:01:08] About BPO and how it changed over the years. 关于生物保护组织和它这些年的变化
[1:01:13] There’s someone on the inside who knows Whispers. 内部有人认识低语者
[1:01:19] Did you get a name? 你知道名字了吗
[1:01:21] – Not yet. – Why not? -还没有 -为什么
[1:01:27] Mr. Hoy said I have to go to Chicago. 霍伊先生说我得去芝加哥
[1:01:31] But I have to go alone. 但我必须独自去
[1:01:36] Nom! 小诺
[1:01:53] Dr. Metzger. 麦茨格医生
[1:01:55] I don’t know what they taught you in med school, 我不知道医学院是怎么教你的
[1:01:58] but the word “helping” 但”帮助”这个词
[1:01:59] doesn’t mean handcuff people and chop up their brains. 可不是指把人铐起来 切人的脑子
[1:02:03] Prep her for surgery. 给她做术前准备
[1:02:04] Nomi, what have you done? 诺米 你干了什么
[1:02:09] Is he in there? 他在里面吗
[1:02:11] What is he doing? 他在干什么
[1:02:12] I told you, he’s trying to destroy my work. 我说了 他想破坏我的工作
[1:02:32] I love you. 我爱你
[1:02:42] You really believe that neurografting is possible? 你真的相信神经移植是可能的吗
[1:02:45] God save us from this idiot. 这白痴真是害惨我们了
[1:02:59] All that work lost. 一切努力都白费了
[1:03:01] – What will we do now? – I’ll start over. -现在我们怎么办 -我会重新开始
[1:03:09] What happened? 发生了什么
[1:03:12] I don’t know. But everything started to go wrong when Angelica… 我不知道 但事情变得不对劲始于安吉莉卡
[1:03:15] …went to Chicago. 去了芝加哥
超感猎杀

文章导航

Previous Post: 超感猎杀(Sense8)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 超感猎杀(Sense8)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

超感猎杀(Sense8)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E00
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E99

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号