时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:17] | Why don’t they make trains like this anymore? | 他们为什么不继续这么设计火车 |
[02:20] | Our generation’s not allowed to have nice things. | 我们这一代不允许有好看的东西 |
[02:29] | Time for another. | 是时候吃另一颗了 |
[02:31] | Never thought I’d say this, but these make me miss the heroin. | 从没想过我会这么说 但这确实让我有点想海洛因 |
[03:14] | – God, I miss… – …this. | -天哪 好怀念… -这个 |
[03:17] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[03:25] | Life on beta blockers… is no life at all. | 靠服用测试用的阻断剂生活根本不叫生活 |
[03:31] | What? | 怎么 |
[03:33] | – We’re not alone. – From last night? | -我们并不孤单 -昨晚认识的人 |
[03:36] | Aye, from last night. | 是啊 昨晚认识的 |
[03:39] | Though what drove me to such recklessness, I can’t say. | 但是什么让我这么鲁莽 我不知道 |
[03:43] | – I’m Riley and this is Will. – Oh, nice try. | -我是莱丽 他是威尔 -想得美 |
[03:48] | But you can just call me… | 但你可以叫我 |
[03:51] | the Old Man of Hoy. | 霍伊老人 |
[03:56] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[03:57] | He doesn’t trust us. | 他不信任我们 |
[03:59] | Of course I don’t trust you. | 我当然不信任你们 |
[04:01] | I barely escaped with my frontal lobes from your wee disco. | 从你的舞厅逃出来我差点丢了额叶 |
[04:05] | So did we. | 我们也是 |
[04:07] | It seems like you took your blockers at the same we took ours. | 看来你跟我们一样服用了阻断剂 |
[04:10] | Aye, maybe it’s true | 是的 也许是真的 |
[04:12] | that you got out like me by the hair on your chinny-chin. | 你们像我一样侥幸逃了出来 |
[04:16] | Or maybe, just maybe, | 也许 只是也许 |
[04:20] | you were supposed to get out. | 你们本来就能出来 |
[04:24] | He thinks the concert was a BPO trap. | 他认为那场音乐会是BPO的陷阱 |
[04:27] | I’ve seen more than my fair share of snares. | 这种陷阱我见太多了 |
[04:31] | You do not remain free for 30 years | 信任别人 |
[04:34] | by being the trusting kind. | 不可能自由30年的 |
[04:43] | Now, whether I’m right or wrong about you, | 无论我对你的判断对还是错 |
[04:46] | I suspect we’ll be seeing each other again | 我怀疑我们会再见的 |
[04:50] | soon enough. | 很快 |
[05:00] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[05:24] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[05:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:40] | I prepared this. | 我准备了这个 |
[05:44] | Food, some clothes, money. | 食物 衣服还有钱 |
[05:50] | I do not know how to thank you. | 我不知道该怎么感谢你 |
[05:56] | Nothing I have done in my life | 我这一生所做的事 |
[05:58] | exceeds the honor to have been your teacher. | 都比不过能有幸成为你的老师 |
[06:20] | Sometimes, I find her staring at the gate. | 有时候 我发现她看着大门 |
[06:26] | I know she’s waiting for you. | 我知道她在等你 |
[06:39] | I promise I will come back. | 我保证 我会回来的 |
[06:43] | We will be here. | 我们会在这等你 |
[07:02] | – I’m starving, but… – But what? | -我饿了 但… -但什么 |
[07:06] | You were out all day, you slept on the couch… | 你出去了一整天 回来睡沙发 |
[07:10] | Are you mad at me? | 你在生我的气吗 |
[07:12] | No. | 没有 |
[07:13] | – Or me? – I’ve been mad at many things these days. | -还是生我气 -我最近因为很多事情生气 |
[07:18] | Mostly myself. | 大多是因为我自己 |
[07:21] | No, it’s my fault. It’s… I push too much. | 不 是我的错 是我逼太紧 |
[07:24] | – I get too excited about things. – No, no, no. No, this is on me. | -我太容易激动了 -不不不 是我的错 |
[07:27] | I shouldn’t have made an issue out of the letter. | 我不应该因那封信而逼你 |
[07:29] | No one needs to apologize. Please, Dani, sit. | 没人要道歉 丹妮请坐 |
[07:33] | Thank God! It smells so freaking good! | 感谢上帝 太好闻了 |
[07:37] | I did it again, didn’t I? | 我又激动了对吗 |
[07:40] | We love how excited you get. | 我们喜欢你激动的样子 |
[07:42] | We do. | 真的 |
[07:43] | Family, I have something very important to say. | 家人们 我有非常重要的事要宣布 |
[07:46] | This is my mother’s special omelet. | 这是我妈的特制鸡蛋饼 |
[07:49] | She would cook this for my father whenever he was missing Spain. | 当我爸爸思念西班牙的时候她会做给他吃 |
[07:54] | You both know me well enough to know that when I am upset, | 你们都很了解我 当我低落的时候 |
[07:58] | I cannot listen to anyone or anything. | 谁的话我都听不进去 |
[08:01] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[08:03] | But last night, I heard a voice… | 但昨晚 我听见了一个声音 |
[08:06] | and that voice was speaking to me as clear as a bell. | 那个声音像铃声一样清晰 |
[08:10] | What did it say? | 它说了什么 |
[08:12] | It said, | 它说 |
[08:13] | “Pack your bags, family. | “打包行李 家人们 |
[08:19] | Because we’re going to São Paulo!” | 因为我么要去圣保罗了” |
[08:24] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[08:29] | – You. – What do you mean? | -你这家伙 -怎么了 |
[09:30] | Hello. | 你好 |
[09:31] | – Hello. – I’m… looking for some courage. | -你好 -我在寻找勇气 |
[09:46] | I heard I had a visitor at the office the other day. | 我听说前两天有人去办公室找我 |
[09:48] | – I shouldn’t have come. – No. The guys you met are assholes. | -我不应该去的 -不 那些家伙是混蛋 |
[09:52] | They’re sons of the rich who play at journalism | 那些富二代是拿新闻工作寻开心的 |
[09:54] | because it makes for a good chat-up line. | 因为这样更容易跟人搭讪 |
[09:58] | Believe me, your left thumb has more value | 相信我 你的左手拇指 |
[10:00] | – than the three of them all together. – Thanks. | -都比他们三个加起来有价值 -谢了 |
[10:03] | They told me that when you were at college… you… | 他们告诉我说当你上大学时 你… |
[10:08] | Yes, I loved a woman. | 是的 我爱上了一个女人 |
[10:11] | It’s true. I’ve also loved men. | 是真的 我同样也爱过男人 |
[10:16] | I fall in love with the person, not their genitals. | 我爱的是人 而不是生殖器 |
[10:19] | Which may sound weird to you. | 你听起来也许会很怪 |
[10:23] | No. | 没有 |
[10:25] | Not at all. | 一点都不怪 |
[10:29] | Look, I’m not someone | 听着 我不是那种 |
[10:31] | who usually talks like a greeting card, but… | 经常说一些好话的人 但… |
[10:34] | lately, I’ve come to see that luck is something | 最近 我发现幸运是一种 |
[10:37] | that reminds you how beautiful the world can be. | 提醒你这个世界能有多美的东西 |
[10:41] | Which is the part where I may need some courage. | 因此我也许需要一些勇气 |
[10:48] | I’ve not felt so lucky since I met you. | 自从遇到你以后我从未觉得我是如此幸运 |
[12:33] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:37] | Trying to be brave. | 试图勇敢点 |
[13:06] | I’ve never dated anyone who owned so many books. | 我从没跟有这么多书的人约会过 |
[13:10] | I’ve never dated anyone who drove a matatu. | 我从来没跟开小巴的人约会过 |
[13:15] | We do live in different worlds. | 我们确实生活在不同的世界 |
[13:23] | Not tonight we don’t. | 除了今晚 |
[14:17] | When I’m with you… | 当我跟你在一起的时候 |
[14:20] | all the rules… | 所有的规矩 |
[14:24] | and the logic of everyday life… | 还有日常生活的逻辑 |
[14:30] | things that were so important to me… | 对我很重要的东西 |
[14:35] | all go away. | 都不在了 |
[14:43] | And all I feel… | 当我跟你在一起的时候 |
[14:46] | is how fast my heart beats… | 我只能感受到… |
[14:50] | whenever I’m with you. | 心脏跳得多快 |
[15:05] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[18:26] | Not too bad for a machine, huh? | 机器不错吧 |
[18:29] | What? | 什么 |
[18:31] | You just push a button and… this? | 只要按个按钮 就好了吗 |
[18:34] | This is a miracle. | 这是个奇迹 |
[18:40] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[18:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:46] | I love our coffee. | 我喜欢自家的咖啡 |
[18:48] | It’s one of the few things Kenya does really well. | 这是肯尼亚为数不多的自己的好东西 |
[18:50] | In England, I missed it. | 在英国的时候 我特别想念 |
[18:52] | Yes, but they have really good tea. | 是啊 但他们那有好茶啊 |
[18:56] | You’ve been to England? | 你去过英国 |
[18:59] | I’ve seen many movies. | 电影里看到的 |
[19:06] | – You hungry? – Yes. | -饿了吗 -嗯 |
[19:27] | Good morning, my love. | 早上好 亲爱的 |
[19:31] | I have to get to work. | 我得去上班了 |
[19:37] | Last night was a dream come true. | 昨晚真是美梦成真 |
[19:41] | See you later. | 晚点见 |
[20:01] | So they came to my house, | 他们找上门来 |
[20:02] | they talked to me about it, and they left. | 跟我谈了 然后就走了 |
[20:06] | Wait, you’re telling me the DRP actually came to your door | 等等 你是说民主改革党真的找上门来 |
[20:09] | – and asked you to run on their ticket? – Yeah. | -让你去参加竞选 -对 |
[20:12] | Crazy, right? | 难以置信吧 |
[20:14] | And you haven’t met with them again? | 然后你就没去找过他们了 |
[20:18] | I’m sorry, I thought you would find the story funny. | 抱歉 我以为你会觉得这种事搞笑的 |
[20:21] | I’ve interviewed Koman Nyagah. | 我采访过科曼·雅格 |
[20:23] | He’s a serious and very intelligent man. | 他是认真而又智慧的男人 |
[20:27] | Why wouldn’t you meet with him? | 你为什么不去见见他 |
[20:30] | Zakia, I’m a matatu driver. | 扎奇娅 我只是个开大巴的 |
[20:32] | Which is exactly why you should run | 所以你才应该参加竞选 |
[20:34] | and why people would vote for you. | 大家也都会为你投票 |
[20:37] | I was at the protest. I saw the look on their faces. | 我也在抗议现场 我看到了他们的表情 |
[20:40] | They trusted you, Capheus. | 他们信任你 克普斯 |
[20:44] | It’s ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[20:45] | I pay a fraction of what it costs you | 我的水电费 |
[20:47] | or everyone who lives in Kibera for running water or electricity. | 比基贝拉的居民少得多 |
[20:51] | We say there’s nothing as expensive as being poor. | 所以说 贫穷才是最昂贵的 |
[20:54] | Why? Because our government, like every other government, | 为什么 因为我们政府和其他政府一样 |
[20:58] | doesn’t care about poor people or places like Kibera. | 不在乎穷人和基贝拉这样的贫民窟 |
[21:02] | But you do. | 可你在乎 |
[21:06] | – Zakia, I’m– – At the very least, | -扎奇娅 我… -至少 |
[21:09] | you can agree to meet with them. | 你先答应见他们一面 |
[21:12] | Hear them out. | 听听他们怎么说 |
[21:36] | Lito! | 利托 |
[21:41] | – That’s a big welcome. – Hello. | -如此热烈的欢迎 -你们好 |
[21:43] | Lito Rodriguez! | 利托·罗德里格斯 |
[21:49] | Oh, my God. How are you? | 天啊 你好 |
[21:53] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:55] | – Thank you! – My God! I’m one of your biggest fans! | -谢谢 -天啊 我是你的忠实粉丝 |
[21:59] | – Thank you very much. – Oh, where– Oh, yes. | -谢谢 -在哪 找到了 |
[22:01] | – I love you so much! – Thank you. | -我爱你 -谢谢 |
[22:02] | There is a schedule of events in your packet. | 包里装了份游行的安排 |
[22:05] | – Okay. – The parade kicks off after your address. | -好 -游行从你住的地方开始 |
[22:11] | My address? | 我住的地方 |
[22:13] | Only if you want. It is for you to decide. | 看你是否乐意 全由你来决定 |
[22:18] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[22:21] | – Lito! – Lito Rodriguez! | -利托 -利托·罗德里格斯 |
[22:26] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢 |
[22:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:28] | – Can you take a selfie? – Yes. | -能和你合个影吗 -好 |
[22:30] | – Thank you! – It’s our pleasure. | -谢谢 -这是我们的荣幸 |
[22:48] | Van Damn. | 拽哥云顿 |
[22:52] | Your son is here. | 看看你儿子 |
[23:00] | I saw you on YouTube. | 我在油管看了你的视频 |
[23:03] | You are amazing, just amazing. | 太棒了 真的太棒了 |
[23:06] | But be careful, Van Damn, | 不过你要注意点 拽哥云顿 |
[23:07] | people are noticing. | 大家开始注意你了 |
[23:27] | Hello, Mom. | 妈 |
[23:29] | Hello, son. | 儿子 |
[23:35] | I see the dinner I prepared for you is still there. | 我给你准备的晚饭你没吃 |
[23:38] | It would appear neither of us spent the night at home, again. | 看来我俩又一次都没在家过夜 |
[23:42] | – Should I be worried? – No. | -我该担心吗 -不必 |
[23:45] | Should I? | 我呢 |
[23:53] | I’m surprised. | 没想到啊 |
[23:55] | Honey, you don’t think your mother can turn a head anymore? | 宝贝 你难道不觉得你妈风韵犹存吗 |
[23:58] | – My mother is as beautiful as ever. – Then why? | -我妈那可是一如既往地美 -那为什么 |
[24:03] | Kenyan men… we both know they’re not very open-minded. | 肯尼亚人 我们都知道他们思想很固化 |
[24:07] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[24:09] | So… A little surprising. | 所以 有点惊讶 |
[24:13] | Not as much as you think. | 不是你想象的那样 |
[24:18] | Did you ever wonder why Silas had such easy access | 你有没有想过为什么塞拉斯总能 |
[24:21] | to the drugs that I needed? | 轻易弄到我需要的药 |
[24:27] | We both have the virus. | 我们都得这病了 |
[24:31] | And what’s more, he told me that very soon, they may have a cure. | 他告诉我 很快他们就能研制出治愈药了 |
[24:44] | Now why are you crying? | 你怎么哭了 |
[24:51] | Because I sometimes forget that… | 因为我有时会忘记 |
[24:56] | life’s not just full of surprises. | 生活不是只有惊喜 |
[25:01] | It’s also full of gifts. | 还有天赐的礼物 |
[25:07] | Yes. | 对 |
[25:38] | What? | 怎么 |
[25:39] | It’s amazing. | 太棒了 |
[25:40] | Whole underground world of abandoned places | 被遗弃的地下世界 |
[25:43] | people use like their hotel rooms. | 人们用来当作旅店 |
[25:46] | It’s more like camping. | 更像是野营 |
[25:48] | The same rules, you try to leave it better than how you found it. | 规矩不变 走的时候能比来时能好一些就行 |
[25:51] | If I had a good show, | 我来之前如果活儿干得好 |
[25:52] | I’d always try and leave a little gift somewhere. | 我就会在某些地方留些小礼物 |
[25:55] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[25:58] | Money. Drugs. Music. | 钱 毒品 音乐 |
[26:04] | Where did you get those? | 你从哪里搞来的 |
[26:06] | Train station. | 地铁站 |
[26:08] | Thought we could use them to cover the windows. | 想着可以用来遮住窗户 |
[26:10] | Confuse anyone dropping in. | 迷惑不速之客 |
[26:13] | Have I mentioned how in love with you I am? | 我说过我有多么爱你吗 |
[26:25] | It really isn’t the same, is it? | 真的感觉不一样了吧 |
[26:27] | Well… it’s not bad. | 也还不错 |
[26:32] | It could be the way that older couples who’ve been together | 也可能是老夫老妻相爱多年 |
[26:35] | a long time feel like when they kiss. | 接吻时候就这感觉吧 |
[26:39] | Yeah, I like the idea of a long life spent kissing you. | 我喜欢这个吻着你相伴到老的主意 |
[26:50] | This is some stomach-churning domesticity. | 这恩爱秀得真是让人作呕 |
[26:53] | Seriously. This is factory-farming shit. | 说真的 不就是繁殖嘛 |
[26:56] | Oh, no. Another visitor? | 不 又来一个 |
[26:59] | Did the blockers wear off early? | 阻断剂提前失效了 |
[27:01] | Take your complaint to the FDA, mate. | 找药监局抱怨去吧 兄弟 |
[27:04] | – It’s Puck. – From the lab? | -是帕克 -实验室那个 |
[27:08] | Sharp as a bowling ball. | 小伙子智商堪忧啊 |
[27:10] | I don’t understand. If you’re a sensate, | 我不明白 如果你是通感人 |
[27:11] | why didn’t we connect? | 为什么之前没有联系过 |
[27:13] | Three guesses. | 给你三次机会猜 |
[27:13] | Must’ve been on blockers when we met. | 我们相遇的时候他一定处于阻断剂的药效中 |
[27:16] | Ding. Bowling ball continues to impress. | 回答正确 保龄球再得一分 |
[27:19] | Hey, ask him how he avoids BPO. | 问问他是怎么避开生物保护组织的 |
[27:22] | Ask him if you and I can have just a quick fuck. | 问问他我能不能跟你迅速地来一炮 |
[27:28] | What did he say? | 他说什么了 |
[27:30] | – He’s not being very helpful. – Why, am I supposed to be? | -他不太乐意帮忙 -怎么 我凭什么要帮 |
[27:34] | At Vincent’s, you knew what blockers were | 在文森特那里时 你就知道阻断剂是什么 |
[27:36] | and you didn’t tell me. | 却没告诉我 |
[27:37] | – Oh, I told you enough. – Tell him that we need help. | -我说的够多了 -告诉他我们需要帮助 |
[27:40] | If nothing changes, | 如果一成不变 |
[27:41] | if no one figures out how to stop BPO, | 如果没人知道该怎么阻止生物保护组织 |
[27:43] | then one day he’s gonna need the same kind of help. | 那总有一天他也会需要这样的帮助 |
[27:45] | Over here, hero. | 这里 大英雄 |
[27:47] | Free advice: | 友情提示 |
[27:49] | if you bump into one of our kind, | 如果你遇到一个同族的人 |
[27:50] | assume that they are BPO collaborators. | 假设他们是生物保护组织的同伙 |
[27:53] | Be particularly suspicious | 对他们要时刻警惕 |
[27:55] | if you hear about their daring escape from The Rock in Iceland, | 尤其是你听说他们从冰岛岩地英勇逃脱 |
[27:59] | while also appearing live on stage at an underground EDM concert. | 还活生生地出现在地下音乐会的舞台上 |
[28:05] | He doesn’t trust us either. | 他也不相信我们 |
[28:07] | – Can you blame me? – Why come to the concert? | -这能怪我吗 -你为什么去音乐会 |
[28:10] | What can I say? The dick wants what the dick wants. | 我也没办法 我这种人就是下半身动物 |
[28:15] | Sex… | 性爱 |
[28:18] | can be such a good trust-builder. | 是建立信任的最佳途径 |
[28:22] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[28:26] | Hard To Get dot com. | 欲擒故纵网 |
[28:29] | That is my domain. | 是我网站的域名 |
[28:31] | Give me a call when you get bored of you-know-who. | 你对这个人厌烦的时候 就给我打电话 |
[28:35] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[28:37] | Can you tell me where you get your blockers? | 能告诉我你是哪里拿到阻断剂的吗 |
[28:39] | I make them myself, puttanella. | 我自制的 小骚货 |
[28:41] | Listen, the hardest part is getting the samples | 听着 最难的地方在于拿到样品 |
[28:44] | without a leash around my neck. | 还不会被抓住 |
[28:45] | But lucky you seem to already have yours, | 不过你们挺幸运 都已经有了 |
[28:47] | the latest ones with less side effects. | 还是副作用更小的最新产品 |
[28:50] | Seems like somebody might have a friend at BPO. | 看来你们在生物保护组织内部有盟友 |
[28:54] | Wait. | 等等 |
[28:56] | Blockers aren’t gonna keep you safe forever, Riley Blue. | 阻断剂不会永远保护你们 莱丽·布鲁 |
[28:58] | Not from BPO. | 它们防不住生物保护组织 |
[29:02] | And not from me. | 也防不住我 |
[29:13] | What did he say? | 他说什么了 |
[29:17] | I think I just picked up the equivalent of a sensate STD. | 我可能染上了类似通感人性病的东西 |
[29:36] | – Let them gloat. – Hey, Monsieur Gorilla, where’s the ball? | -让他们去得意 -大猩猩先生 球在哪里 |
[29:40] | Where did the ball go? Oh, it’s in your goal! | 球跑到哪里去了 在你们的球门里啊 |
[29:45] | Come on, Felix, stop trash-talking. Let’s play! | 好了菲利克斯 别嘲讽别人了 继续踢吧 |
[29:57] | Wolfie! Here! | 沃夫 传给我 |
[30:03] | – Where are you? – Here! | -你在哪里 -这里 |
[30:19] | – You all right? – I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[30:29] | – That’s what I’m talking about! – You all right? | -就是这样 -你没事吧 |
[30:34] | – You all right? – Everybody, calm down! | -你没事吧 -大家冷静点 |
[30:54] | Come on! Stand up! | 站起来 |
[31:04] | That’s what I’m talking about! That was fucking real! | 就是这样 这他妈才是真的 |
[31:25] | Do you have to do everything so intensely? | 你做什么事都这么激烈吗 |
[31:28] | No. | 不是 |
[31:31] | Just the things that matter. | 只是重要的事 |
[31:37] | These are the last year reports from the Controller General. | 这些是药品管理局去年的报告 |
[31:39] | Yeah, you can just put them there. | 放这里就好了 |
[31:41] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[31:47] | About last night… | 关于昨晚… |
[31:49] | I… needed you and you were there for me. | 我需要你时 你出现了 |
[31:55] | But it was wrong. | 但这样是不对的 |
[31:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:59] | You know why. | 你知道为什么 |
[32:05] | You weren’t in my bed any more | 你当时也不是真的在我的床上 |
[32:06] | than I’m sitting on this desk here. | 就像我现在也不是真的坐在这里 |
[32:09] | It’s in our heads, like a fantasy. | 仅存于我们的脑海中 像幻想一样 |
[32:12] | Last night was not a fantasy. | 昨晚的事并不是幻想 |
[32:15] | What’s true is that married women like to fantasize. | 事实上 已婚女性喜欢幻想 |
[32:18] | – It’s what keeps marriages together. – No. | -这样能维持婚姻稳定 -不 |
[32:22] | I don’t. I… | 我不是这样的 |
[32:24] | I must not. | 我不能这样 |
[32:26] | Okay, you’re in Bombay, I’m in Berlin. I think you’re safe. | 你在孟买 我在柏林 你很安全 |
[32:29] | Please. Last night made me realize | 拜托了 昨晚的事让我明白 |
[32:32] | that I can’t be trusted with my thoughts. | 我不能沉迷于我的思绪中 |
[32:34] | Come on, Wolfie! Let’s finish Fuchs’ Fucks! | 沃夫 过来 完爆这群蠢货们 |
[32:38] | I need help and you have to help me. | 我需要帮助 你得帮我 |
[32:42] | I’m trying to make a life. | 我正努力生活 |
[32:46] | Pretending isn’t a life. | 伪装不是生活 |
[32:48] | – Wolfie! – Yeah! Coming! | -沃夫 -来了 |
[33:05] | So… big day tomorrow. | 明天可是个大日子 |
[33:10] | Do you know what you’re gonna say? | 你知道要说什么吗 |
[33:14] | What… Do you think I should say something? | 你觉得我要说什么吗 |
[33:17] | You don’t have to do it if you don’t feel comfortable. | 如果你不愿意可以不说 |
[33:18] | Yes. Absolutely. | 没错 |
[33:21] | But… you’re so good when you speak from your heart. | 不过 你说心里话的时候 简直光芒四射 |
[33:26] | Baby, the interview you did at the premiere was incredible. | 亲爱的 你在首映式采访中的表现非常精彩 |
[33:29] | I think it had a lot to do with these people inviting you. | 我觉得跟他们邀请你来的关系很大 |
[33:32] | Of course. I mean, it has over a million views. | 当然 播放量超过了一百万呢 |
[33:36] | – Really? – You haven’t watched it? | -真的吗 -你还没看过吗 |
[33:39] | I’m banned from social media. | 他不让我看社交媒体 |
[33:41] | You just love to look at the bad stuff. | 你只喜欢看坏消息 |
[33:44] | Yeah, that is true. | 那倒是 |
[33:53] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Look! Look! | 天呐 天呐 快看 |
[34:49] | Now… A man who needs no introduction, | 现在有请一个根本不需要介绍的人 |
[34:53] | but I’ll introduce to you anyhow. | 不过我还是会向你们介绍 |
[34:57] | I give you | 有请 |
[34:59] | the Grand Marshall of this year’s Pride Parade… | 今年同志骄傲游行的总指挥 |
[35:05] | Lito Rodriguez! | 利多·罗德里格斯 |
[35:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:24] | Thank you, S?o Paulo! | 谢谢 圣保罗市 |
[35:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:34] | I wanted to say that I am very honored to be here. | 我本想说很荣幸来到这里 |
[35:46] | That isn’t the truth. | 但这不是实话 |
[35:51] | To be honest with you, I… | 实话是 我… |
[35:55] | I have never been as scared as I am right now. | 我从未像现在这么紧张害怕 |
[36:00] | All of my life, I’ve had to pretend to be something I wasn’t. | 我这一生都在伪装自己 |
[36:06] | And to become what I wanted to become… | 而想要成为我想成为的人 |
[36:10] | I couldn’t be what I am. | 我就不能做自己 |
[36:26] | I am a gay man. | 我是同性恋 |
[36:31] | I’ve never said those words in public before. | 我以前从未在公开场合说过这句话 |
[36:35] | I am a gay man! | 我是同性恋 |
[36:38] | I am a gay man! I am a gay man! | 我是同性恋 我是同性恋 |
[36:49] | Why did I have to be so afraid to say that? | 我之前为什么那么害怕承认 |
[36:53] | Because I know that people are afraid of people | 因为我知道人们会害怕那些 |
[36:55] | that are different from them. | 跟他们不一样的人 |
[36:57] | And admitting that I am different | 承认我自己跟别人不同 |
[36:59] | and refusing to pretend to be something I am not, | 不再扮演那个根本不是自己的人 |
[37:02] | may cost me a career of pretending to be things that I am not, | 可能会毁掉我扮演成别人的事业 |
[37:05] | which is kind of crazy when you think about it. | 想想就觉得太疯狂了 |
[37:08] | But I did. | 但我做到了 |
[37:11] | I did. | 我做到了 |
[37:12] | For years, I was living inside the fake world of a movie set, | 多年来 我生活在虚假的电影世界里 |
[37:16] | never daring to imagine that one day… | 从来不敢想象会有一天 |
[37:20] | I might be brave enough to do something like this. | 我会像今天这么勇敢 |
[37:33] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[37:49] | This is Hernando. | 这是赫南多 |
[37:54] | He is the love of my life. | 他是我此生挚爱 |
[38:05] | I am a better and braver person because of him. | 因为他 我变得更优秀更勇敢 |
[38:12] | And whatever it costs for me to be able to do this… | 这么做不管要我付出什么代价 |
[38:16] | I know in my heart that it is worth it. | 我心里都知道 这是值得的 |
[38:57] | And now, let’s party! | 现在 尽情欢乐吧 |
[40:07] | That was fun. | 真好玩 |
[40:12] | It was. | 没错 |
[40:19] | – Last time we were here… -…we both felt trapped. | -上次我们在这里 -都觉得自己被困住 |
[40:24] | You were afraid of going to prison. | 你害怕会入狱 |
[40:28] | Now I miss it. | 现在已经开始怀念了 |
[40:35] | You wanted so badly to see your father. | 你极度渴望见到你父亲 |
[40:39] | And you felt like you were making a terrible mistake. | 而你觉得自己犯了可怕的错误 |
[40:43] | We’ve switched places. | 我们换了位置 |
[40:46] | Which means, in a way, we’re in the same place. | 这意味着 可以说我们在同一个位置 |
[40:57] | Is there a way out of this? | 有出路吗 |
[41:01] | Or is this just how life always feels? | 或者生活就是这样 |
[41:15] | So you’ve had no other issues with that brain syndrome thing? | 你的脑部症状没有其他问题了 |
[41:18] | Oh, no, not any health issues. Everything has been fine. | 没有健康问题了 一切都好 |
[41:22] | That is such a relief. | 那真是太好了 |
[41:24] | I told Tom I am so happy that you’re gonna be there | 我跟汤姆说 发生了去年的事你还愿意出席 |
[41:27] | after what happened last year. | 我真是太高兴了 |
[41:29] | Me, too. Even though I know | 我也是 尽管我知道 |
[41:31] | Mom and Dad must be giving you hell for this. | 爸妈一定极力反对你邀请我 |
[41:33] | No. They’re okay. | 不 他们还好 |
[41:36] | Come on, T, don’t lie. | 得了 T 别骗我 |
[41:38] | What did Dad say? | 爸爸怎么说 |
[41:42] | He said I would regret it. | 他说我会后悔的 |
[41:45] | But why? | 为什么 |
[41:49] | I can take it. | 我能承受 |
[41:52] | Because he said that your narcissism is a black hole | 他说你的自恋是一个黑洞 |
[41:56] | and that you would do something to make my wedding all about you. | 说你会让自己变成婚礼的焦点 |
[42:02] | But I told him he was wrong, and more importantly, | 但我跟他说他错了 更重要的是 |
[42:05] | I couldn’t imagine getting married without my sister being there. | 我无法想象我的姐姐不出席我的婚礼 |
[42:10] | Come here. | 来抱抱 |
[42:13] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[42:15] | Thank you for sticking up for me. | 谢谢你为我说话 |
[42:19] | I won’t let you down, and if you need anything– | 我不会让你失望的 如果你有任何需要 |
[42:22] | Actually, there is one thing I could really use some help on– | 我确实有件事需要你的帮助 |
[42:24] | Nom! | 小诺 |
[42:27] | It’s the cabin! | 是小木屋 |
[42:28] | – What? – I emailed Abrasax Electronics. | -什么 -我给阿巴拉克斯电子公司发了邮件 |
[42:30] | They found an old shipping report and, oh, my God! | 他们发现一份旧货运单 我的天 |
[42:34] | – What? – It’s up near Dancing Water. | -什么 -就在丹森沃特附近 |
[42:38] | – That’s weird. – What’s Dancing Water? | -太奇怪了 -什么是丹森沃特 |
[42:40] | That’s the commune where Neets grew up. | 那是尼茨从小生活的公社 |
[42:44] | Mom is gonna freak! | 妈妈一定会吓到 |
[42:45] | – Okay, we gotta get up there. – I’m sure she’ll want to come. | -我们必须去那儿 -她肯定也想去 |
[42:48] | – I’m gonna text her. Bye, sweetie. – Bye. | -我给她发消息 再见亲爱的 -再见 |
[42:51] | I’m– I love you. But I gotta… I gotta go. | 我 我爱你 但我 我得走了 |
[42:55] | Okay, just call me. | 给我打电话 |
[43:06] | Come on, sleepy. | 起床啦小懒虫 |
[43:08] | The world isn’t going to save itself. | 世界可不会自己拯救自己哦 |
[43:35] | Daddy, look what I made! | 爸爸 看我画的 |
[43:38] | Now this line describing the flank, that is sublime. | 侧面的线条画得很不错 |
[43:42] | Come, let Daddy get dressed. | 过来 让爸爸穿衣服 |
[44:17] | Good morning, Milton. | 早上好 米尔顿先生 |
[44:19] | Good morning, Mr. Secretary. | 早上好 秘书长先生 |
[44:21] | The Chairman is very excited. It’s a very big day for us. | 主席很兴奋 今天是我们的大日子 |
[44:25] | – It is. – We are counting on you. | -没错 -我们都指望你了 |
[44:27] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[44:33] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[44:37] | Something’s about to happen. | 有事情要发生了 |
[44:41] | Something bad. | 坏事 |
[44:54] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[44:56] | I was bored. | 太无聊了 |
[45:02] | Don’t bother on my account. | 你当我不存在就行了 |
[45:05] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[45:07] | Did you miss me? | 你想我了 |
[45:09] | I know you want to tell her to fuck off, but we need information. | 我知道你想叫她滚蛋 但我们需要信息 |
[45:15] | You use blockers. | 你在用阻断剂 |
[45:17] | Everyone does. | 每个人都用 |
[45:18] | – Where do you get them from? – My contact. | -你从哪儿弄到的 -我的联络人 |
[45:21] | – Does he have a name? – Yeah. “My Business.” | -他有名字吗 -有 他叫不关你事 |
[45:25] | I thought you said we could help each other. | 你不是说我们可以互相帮助吗 |
[45:27] | Not that. Ask something else. | 那件事不行 问点别的 |
[45:30] | Show her the picture. | 给她看照片 |
[45:36] | Do you know who this guy is? | 你知道这个人是谁吗 |
[45:41] | Walk away, Lila. | 快离开 莱拉 |
[45:44] | You do know him. | 你认识他 |
[45:47] | Walk away now. | 现在就离开 |
[46:06] | Love to talk, but my date’s arrived. | 很想和你接着聊 但我约的人来了 |
[46:28] | I wouldn’t. | 换我就不进去 |
[46:31] | – Why? – Two of the goons were rentals. | -为什么 -两个保镖是雇的 |
[46:33] | They’ll go in, sweep the room, then head back out here. | 他们会进去 检查房间 然后出来 |
[47:36] | Ms. Facchini. | 法基尼小姐 |
[47:37] | Mr. Bohm. | 博姆先生 |
[47:39] | I was hoping it’d be you. | 我正希望会是你呢 |
[47:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[47:47] | Fuchs doesn’t see what you are. | 福克斯看不出你是什么人 |
[47:50] | He doesn’t know. | 他不知道 |
[47:51] | But I do. | 但我知道 |
[47:53] | You are just like me. | 你跟我一样 |
[47:55] | You’re in luck– | 你很幸… |
[48:05] | Was he right about you? | 他说的是对的吗 |
[48:06] | If you’re trying to find a difference between us, | 如果你想找出我们之间的不同 |
[48:08] | you’re wasting your time. | 那你就是在浪费时间 |
[48:10] | I’m not the one with a leash around my neck. | 给人当走狗的又不是我 |
[48:13] | Lila, why are you still talking to him? | 莱拉 你怎么还在跟他聊 |
[48:15] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道自己在干什么 |
[48:16] | You said we needed each other, | 你说我们需要彼此 |
[48:18] | but as soon as I ask you for something, you walk away. | 但每次我问你点事 你就逃避 |
[48:21] | Be smart. | 聪明点 |
[48:23] | – How long has he been after you? – A year. | -他对付你多久了 -一年 |
[48:26] | – A year? – That has to be a lie. | -一年 -肯定是在说谎 |
[48:29] | – Maybe the Cannibal is getting slow. – The Cannibal? | -也许食人者慢下来了 -食人者 |
[48:32] | Clustercide. Story is he ate his own. | 弑族群者 据说他杀食自己的族人 |
[48:35] | – Do you know his real name? – No one does. | -你知道他的真名吗 -没人知道 |
[48:38] | Someone must. | 肯定有人知道 |
[48:40] | This cluster is dead. | 这个族群死定了 |
[48:44] | Is this one of yours? | 这是你们的人吗 |
[48:46] | Yeah. He thought you were as hot as I do. | 对 他开始和我一样都觉得你很性感 |
[48:50] | But right now, all he thinks is that you’re lying. | 但现在他只觉得你是个骗子 |
[48:52] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[48:55] | We’ll see. | 我们走着瞧 |
[49:05] | You know, you never think about how ubiquitous immigrant food | 你永远意识不到 移民食物已经无处不在了 |
[49:09] | like General Tso’s chicken and pepperoni pizza has become– | 比如左宗棠鸡 或者意大利香肠披萨 |
[49:12] | Until you realize you’re a different human species on the run | 直到你发现自己是个人类中的异类 |
[49:15] | from an evil organization trying to lobotomize you? | 还要逃避邪恶组织的追捕 免得被切脑子 |
[49:17] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[49:25] | Did we make a mistake doing the concert? | 音乐会的事我们是不是犯错了 |
[49:28] | No. It just proved there’s a whole bunch | 不 这正好证明了 通感人的存在 |
[49:30] | more of us out there than we thought, | 要比我们想象的多得多 |
[49:31] | and that there must be some kind of an intelligence network | 而且这其中肯定存在某种情报网络 |
[49:34] | because they all seemed to know who you were. | 因为他们好像都知道你是谁 |
[49:35] | We just have to try and figure out a way to get them to trust us. | 我们只要想个办法让他们信任我们 |
[49:38] | Aye, that’s the rub, laddie. | 对 这就是难点所在 老弟 |
[49:42] | Mr. Hoy is back. | 霍伊先生回来了 |
[49:43] | What a charming little empty box you’ve chosen here. | 你们选的这个空盒子还真不错 |
[49:47] | All the modern amenities of a prison cell. | 有着监狱一般的便利设施 |
[49:52] | Where are you visiting from? | 你现在身处何地 |
[49:53] | I call it my speakeasy ’cause you can speak easy in here. | 我称其为”便话处” 因为这里很方便说话 |
[49:58] | Soundproofing. Eighteen inches thick. | 完全隔音 十八英寸厚的墙 |
[50:02] | All the modern amenities of a coffin. | 像棺材一样的便利设施 |
[50:04] | Aye. | 正是如此 |
[50:06] | So, Miss Blue, | 那么 布鲁小姐 |
[50:08] | if you and your laddie are not a pair of headhunters, | 如果你和你的小情人 不是一对猎人 |
[50:12] | putting on your show was a terrible risk. | 那你的表演真是太冒险了 |
[50:15] | Care to explain what possessed you? | 愿意解释一下你们为什么要这样做吗 |
[50:18] | Well, Mr. Hoy, if you’re not a BPO headhunter, | 霍伊先生 如果你不是生物保护组织的猎人 |
[50:22] | then leaving your coffin to come to my show was a terrible risk. | 离开你的棺材屋子来看我的表演也很冒险 |
[50:27] | What possessed you? | 你又为什么要这样做 |
[50:32] | Maybe… after 30 years of surviving… | 或许是 生存了三十年之后 |
[50:38] | not living, mind you, but surviving… | 注意 是生存而不是生活 |
[50:43] | maybe after 30 years of blockers, and coffins, and boxes… | 用了三十年的阻断剂 棺材屋子 小盒子 |
[50:48] | maybe I realized… | 我大概意识到 |
[50:51] | I’m slowly dying of survival. | 我已经厌倦了这样的生存 |
[51:02] | I’m sick of this. | 我也烦透了 |
[51:05] | – I’m done playing by the rules. – What are you doing? | -我受够了循规蹈矩 -你要干什么 |
[51:07] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[51:08] | Mr. Hoy needs a reason to trust us. | 我们要给霍伊先生一个信任我们的理由 |
[51:29] | There you are, Mr. Hoy. | 你看 霍伊先生 |
[51:31] | Aye, well, you do not need to be Sherlock Holmes. | 很好 不是福尔摩斯也知道你在伦敦 |
[51:36] | If you’re a headhunter or looking to make a deal with BPO, | 如果你是个猎人或者要和生物保护组织做交易 |
[51:39] | you know where to find me. | 你已经知道我在哪儿了 |
[51:41] | Ach! | 算了吧 |
[51:43] | You’ve gone and done it now, Miss Blue. | 你已经做到了 布鲁小姐 |
[51:46] | You’ve done it now. | 你做到了 |
[51:49] | I’m not about to be out-trusted | 我不能让一个冰岛的DJ |
[51:52] | by a DJ from Iceland. | 比我更信任人 |
[51:56] | With hair the color of a Smurf! | 她的头发和蓝精灵一个颜色 |
[51:58] | Come on now, Miss Blue. Let’s get out of here. | 来吧 布鲁小姐 我们离开这里吧 |
[52:02] | Come on, Miss Blue! My library. | 看看 布鲁小姐 这是我的图书馆 |
[52:10] | And this is my laboratory. | 这是我的实验室 |
[52:14] | This way. | 这边请 |
[52:31] | Welcome to the Highlands of Scotland, Miss Blue. | 欢迎来到苏格兰高地 布鲁小姐 |
[52:35] | It’s beautiful. | 好美 |
[52:38] | Reminds me of home. | 让我想起了自己家 |
[52:41] | Dinner’s ready. | 晚饭准备好了 |
[52:43] | Aye, just a moment. | 马上就来 |
[52:44] | Has another of your invisible friends dropped by? | 你又有个隐形朋友来拜访了吗 |
[52:48] | Aye, Kirsty. This is Miss Blue. She’s from Iceland. | 是的 柯斯蒂 这是来自冰岛的布鲁小姐 |
[52:52] | A lady invisible friend, is it? | 一位隐形的女士 对吧 |
[52:56] | Well, now, there’s a turn-up for the book. | 真是意想不到 |
[53:01] | Invite her in. | 让她进屋 |
[53:03] | There’s stovies and mushy peas, | 晚饭有土豆炖肉 豆子糊 |
[53:06] | and fried Mars bar for dessert. | 甜点是炸巧克力条 |
[53:13] | She’s lovely. | 她真可爱 |
[53:14] | She’s a sweet old bird, all right. | 是啊 她是个又甜又美的老婆子 |
[53:18] | – Is she family? – More than most. | -她是你的家人吗 -不只是家人 |
[53:21] | She was the wife of one of my cluster. | 她是我一位族群同胞的妻子 |
[53:24] | I was with him when he died. He asked me to take care of her. | 我陪伴着他生命的最后一刻 他请我照顾她 |
[53:28] | But the funny thing is, I think I’m looking after her, | 有趣的是 我觉得我是在照顾她 |
[53:33] | and she thinks she’s looking after me. | 而她觉得是她在照顾我 |
[53:37] | But who’s to know who’s right, eh? | 这种事谁能分得清对错呢 是不是 |
[53:45] | This is where the dads said it should be. | 爸爸们说就应该在这里 |
[53:49] | I really love your dads. | 我真的好喜欢你的爸爸们 |
[53:52] | Just the fact that they all wanted to take care of you | 就凭这一点 他们都爱你而且都希望成为 |
[53:55] | and be a part of your life. | 你生活的一部分 |
[53:57] | People used to give me shit | 以前我在学校表格上 |
[53:59] | when I used to use all three of their names on my school forms. | 把他们的三个名字全写上 所以大家都烦我 |
[54:02] | But I think I knew I was pretty lucky in the dad department. | 但我知道 我在爸爸这方面相当幸运 |
[54:07] | Do you think what my dad said about me to Teagan is true? | 你觉得 我爸跟蒂根说的我的事是真的吗 |
[54:13] | That you’re a black hole of narcissism? | 说你就是个自恋狂 |
[54:17] | Look, most of us either have our heads | 我们大部分人都一样 |
[54:19] | stuck in the sand or stuck up our own ass. | 要么自恋狂 要么只会逃避问题 |
[54:21] | It’s human nature to think our problems are the only problems. | 人类的天性就是只想着自己的问题 |
[54:25] | Neets… God, I’m sorry. | 尼茨 天啊 对不起 |
[54:30] | I’ve been… let’s be generous | 我有点… 说得好听点吧 |
[54:32] | and say not entirely myself and focused on many other things. | 我不在状态 想着太多其他的事 |
[54:36] | You mean besides your amazing girlfriend? | 你是说 除了你超棒女友之外的事情 |
[54:39] | Who’s been beyond amazing. Like, approaching saint status. | 可不只是超棒 她简直是个圣人 |
[54:45] | I would look good as a statue. | 我要是个圣像 一定会很美 |
[54:47] | I’m serious. | 我是说真的 |
[54:50] | I know I could not survive any of this crazy shit without you. | 要是没有你 这些扯淡的事情我可挺不过来 |
[55:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[55:08] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[55:10] | Angelica? | 安吉莉卡 |
[55:18] | Spring of ’52. | 那是1952年春天 |
[55:19] | A very, very covert conference was convened | 一场极其机密的会议 |
[55:23] | at the British airbase on Cyprus. | 在塞浦路斯的英国空军基地召开了 |
[55:25] | Authorities from NATO, the Warsaw Pact, | 来自北约 华沙条约组织 中国 |
[55:28] | China, and the Arab League | 还有阿拉伯联盟的权威人士 |
[55:30] | sat locked in a room debating reality. | 坐在上锁的屋子里辩论 |
[55:33] | After weeks of haggling, walk-outs, and bullying, | 讨价还价 罢工退席 威逼恐吓 |
[55:37] | the Biologic Preservation Organization was born. | 几周之后 生物保护组织成立了 |
[55:43] | How do you know all of this? | 你是怎么知道这些的 |
[55:45] | I was there. | 我在场 |
[55:46] | I assisted Ruth El-Saadawi | 我帮助露丝·萨达维 |
[55:49] | in drafting the initial charter | 起草了她的通感研究的 |
[55:51] | and guidelines for research into sensacity. | 初始章程与指导方针 |
[55:55] | Signatories guaranteed human rights to sensoriums | 签约国保证了超感人的人权 |
[55:59] | and agreed not to deploy them | 并同意不将其 |
[56:03] | for military needs. | 用作军事用途 |
[56:05] | That’s Ruth there. | 这是露丝 |
[56:08] | Is that you? | 这是你吗 |
[56:09] | Handsome bugger, eh? | 真是个帅小伙 对吧 |
[56:12] | Where did it all go? | 青春小鸟一去不回来 |
[56:14] | This is crazy cool. | 这真是太酷了 |
[56:16] | It’s exactly what I read in that book | 生物保护组织创建者写的书里 |
[56:17] | by the woman who started BPO. | 场景就是这样的 |
[56:19] | – Ruth El-Saadawi. – Yes. | -露丝·萨达维 -是的 |
[56:20] | She talked about psycellium as a morphogenic field | 她说精神细胞体是一个形态场 |
[56:23] | and how it made connections like the synapses in our brain, | 以及它如何像我们脑细胞突触一样连接 |
[56:26] | storing them the way memories are stored. | 并且像存储记忆一样存储连接 |
[56:29] | She’s the mother of this claid. | 她是这个群的母亲 |
[56:33] | – What’s a claid? – A cluster. | -什么是群 -族群 |
[56:35] | Sequoias are like us, polypliotic. | 红杉跟我们一样 是聚生的 |
[56:40] | – Can you still see her? – Yeah. | -你还能看到她吗 -是的 |
[56:44] | She lived here. | 她曾生活在这里 |
[56:47] | The cabin is beautiful. | 小木屋真美 |
[56:51] | – She looks so different. – How do you mean? | -她看起来很不一样 -什么意思 |
[57:01] | She looks happy. | 她看起来很快乐 |
[57:05] | Why didn’t the charter just | 为什么组织不直接 |
[57:06] | announce to the world that Homo sensoriums exist? | 向世界宣布超感人存在呢 |
[57:09] | Look, we all know sapiens. | 我们都了解智人 |
[57:14] | I mean, some of my best friends are sapiens. | 我有几个挚友就是智人 |
[57:17] | When sapiens feel safe, they’re the nicest people you could meet. | 当智人感到安全时 就是你能遇到的最好的人 |
[57:21] | However, feed their inner demons, frighten them, | 但是 催生他们内心的恶魔 吓到他们 |
[57:25] | find reasons for them to divide themselves from otherness, | 为他们找到与他人划清界线的理由 |
[57:29] | and then watch those selfsame sapiens | 然后你就会看到 还是这些智人 |
[57:32] | drop bombs on whole cities, | 会往整个城市扔炸弹 |
[57:34] | drive planes into buildings | 会开飞机撞大楼 |
[57:37] | and happily herd millions of their own kind | 会很乐意把成千上万的同族 |
[57:40] | into gas chambers. | 赶进毒气室 |
[57:43] | And that’s just what they would do to each other. | 那还只是他们内部互相干出的事 |
[57:46] | What wouldn’t they do to a totally different species? | 他们对完全不同的种族能干出什么 |
[57:50] | That’s why Ruth herself advocated total secrecy. | 这就是为什么露丝主张绝对保密 |
[57:54] | Was Ms. El-Saadawi a sensate? | 萨达维女士也是通感人吗 |
[57:57] | No, but her twin sister was. | 不 但她的双胞胎妹妹是 |
[58:00] | They came from a village in Egypt. | 她们来自埃及一个小村 |
[58:02] | Not long after her sister’s cluster birth, | 她妹妹的族群诞生后不久 |
[58:06] | she was stoned to death for immorality and witchcraft. | 她就因不伦和巫术被石刑处死 |
[58:11] | Ruth went from being a doctor one day to a crusader the next, | 露丝从一个医生变成了一个肩负使命的人 |
[58:15] | and did everything she could to prevent it | 尽其所能阻止别人的姐妹 |
[58:17] | from happening to someone else’s sister. | 遭遇相同的厄运 |
[58:21] | If she was alive today… | 如果她今天还活着 |
[58:24] | she’d look at what BPO has become | 看到生物保护组织变成了现在这样 |
[58:28] | and she would weep. | 她会哭的 |
[58:32] | Wait. | 等等 |
[58:34] | – What? – Something’s wrong. | -怎么了 -事情不对劲 |
[58:36] | The research might be helpful. | 研究也许会有帮助 |
[58:37] | That’s what the Nazis said! | 那是纳粹的言论 |
[58:40] | You fucking hide out in Walden | 当我们其他人被赶上牛车时 |
[58:41] | while they herd the rest of us into cattle cars. | 你他妈却躲在瓦尔登湖 |
[58:44] | Do you think they might be right? | 你觉得他们可能是对的吗 |
[58:46] | I’ll go to Iceland. | 我要去冰岛 |
[58:47] | She’s fighting with her cluster. | 她在跟她的族群争吵 |
[58:49] | Be careful. | 当心点 |
[58:54] | Can I ask you about one of the BPO hunters? | 我能向你打听一个BPO猎人吗 |
[58:58] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[59:01] | If he’s the one that’s after you, | 如果是这个人在追杀你们 |
[59:04] | I must say, I underestimated | 那我得说 我低估了 |
[59:07] | either your recklessness or your courage. | 你们的鲁莽或是勇气 |
[59:11] | What’s his real name? | 他真名叫什么 |
[59:13] | I don’t know myself. Not sure I want to know. | 我自己也不知道 可能也不想知道 |
[59:16] | When our kind have nightmares about BPO, | 我们这类人关于BPO的噩梦 |
[59:20] | they’re usually about him. | 几乎都与他有关 |
[59:24] | Where do I find him? | 我在哪儿可以找到他 |
[59:28] | I do not ken where you get your brass goolies from, | 我不管你哪儿来的勇气 |
[59:31] | but maybe I’ll be able to give you what you want. | 但我也许能给你想要的 |
[59:34] | But fair warning, it comes with a price, like as not. | 但事先说明 恐怕是有代价的 |
[59:39] | I’ll pay it. | 我愿意付出代价 |
[59:41] | There’s a network of us, strung out about the world. | 我们有一个网络 全世界相连 |
[59:45] | The Archipelago, we’re called. | 我们称之为群岛 |
[59:47] | Isolated above, but connected below. | 表面分离 地下连接 |
[59:51] | I ask someone I know, who asks someone they know, who asks… | 我问一个我认识的人 他再问他认识的 他再 |
[59:55] | Well, you get the gist. | 你懂我意思吧 |
[59:57] | Sapiens invented Google in the 1990s. | 智人在九十年代发明了谷歌 |
[1:00:01] | We’ve had it since the Neolithic. | 我们在新石器时代就有了 |
[1:00:07] | How long does it take? | 要花多长时间 |
[1:00:12] | I’m looking for Cannibal. | 我要找食人者 |
[1:00:42] | Get him on the phone now! | 叫他马上接电话 |
[1:00:44] | I don’t know what he thinks he’s doing. | 我不知道他怎么想的 |
[1:00:45] | This is my research, this is my project. | 这是我的研究 我的项目 |
[1:00:47] | Tell him I’m gonna straighten him out! | 告诉他我会叫他知道厉害 |
[1:00:51] | I’ve got the answer, | 我有答案了 |
[1:00:53] | but I don’t think you’re going to like it. | 但我觉得你不会喜欢的 |
[1:01:00] | I was getting nervous. | 我都有点紧张了 |
[1:01:03] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[1:01:05] | I learned a lot. | 我了解到很多 |
[1:01:08] | About BPO and how it changed over the years. | 关于生物保护组织和它这些年的变化 |
[1:01:13] | There’s someone on the inside who knows Whispers. | 内部有人认识低语者 |
[1:01:19] | Did you get a name? | 你知道名字了吗 |
[1:01:21] | – Not yet. – Why not? | -还没有 -为什么 |
[1:01:27] | Mr. Hoy said I have to go to Chicago. | 霍伊先生说我得去芝加哥 |
[1:01:31] | But I have to go alone. | 但我必须独自去 |
[1:01:36] | Nom! | 小诺 |
[1:01:53] | Dr. Metzger. | 麦茨格医生 |
[1:01:55] | I don’t know what they taught you in med school, | 我不知道医学院是怎么教你的 |
[1:01:58] | but the word “helping” | 但”帮助”这个词 |
[1:01:59] | doesn’t mean handcuff people and chop up their brains. | 可不是指把人铐起来 切人的脑子 |
[1:02:03] | Prep her for surgery. | 给她做术前准备 |
[1:02:04] | Nomi, what have you done? | 诺米 你干了什么 |
[1:02:09] | Is he in there? | 他在里面吗 |
[1:02:11] | What is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[1:02:12] | I told you, he’s trying to destroy my work. | 我说了 他想破坏我的工作 |
[1:02:32] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:02:42] | You really believe that neurografting is possible? | 你真的相信神经移植是可能的吗 |
[1:02:45] | God save us from this idiot. | 这白痴真是害惨我们了 |
[1:02:59] | All that work lost. | 一切努力都白费了 |
[1:03:01] | – What will we do now? – I’ll start over. | -现在我们怎么办 -我会重新开始 |
[1:03:09] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[1:03:12] | I don’t know. But everything started to go wrong when Angelica… | 我不知道 但事情变得不对劲始于安吉莉卡 |
[1:03:15] | …went to Chicago. | 去了芝加哥 |