时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:10] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 真不敢相信这种事 |
[02:11] | I cannot believe I let you do this. | 真不敢相信我让你去了 |
[02:14] | – We all agreed. – I didn’t. | -我们一致同意的 -我没 |
[02:16] | – We decided it was worth the risk. – This is a mistake. | -我们认定这险值得冒 -这是个错误 |
[02:19] | This is how amateurs get caught. | 外行都是这样被抓住的 |
[02:21] | Nomi, help. | 诺米 帮帮忙 |
[02:22] | Will, it’s going to be fine. The ID held up. | 威尔 不会有事的 身份证能用 |
[02:25] | In England. Outgoing. | 从英国 离镜 |
[02:27] | It is never the same as Incoming. | 那跟入境可不是一码事 |
[02:30] | We’re inside the TSA, watching for any alert. | 我们进入了运输安全管理局 盯着警报 |
[02:33] | Any better? | 好点了吗 |
[02:35] | You’re in the woods. You barely have Wi-Fi. | 你在林子里 连无线信号都断断续续 |
[02:38] | – Bug’s on it. – Color the Bug totally clustered. | -巴格在操作呢 -巴格是族群的好朋友 |
[02:42] | Hi, Bug. | 巴格 好啊 |
[02:44] | What’s up, Neets? | 好啊 尼茨 |
[02:46] | Can I get you anything? | 您需要什么吗 |
[02:48] | Earplugs. | 耳塞 |
[02:50] | Okay. I heard that. And they’re not gonna work | 好吧 我听到了 那不会好用的 |
[02:52] | because I’m talking inside your head. | 因为我的声音在你的脑袋里 |
[02:54] | She knows. She didn’t mean it literally. | 她知道 她并不是那个意思 |
[02:59] | And you know he’s only freaking out because he loves you so much. | 你知道他这么担心是因为他太爱你 |
[03:06] | You can’t do anything now. Let’s let her sleep. | 你现在做不了什么 让她睡吧 |
[03:10] | Okay, dinner’s ready. | 好了 晚餐好了 |
[03:12] | Oh, we’re coming. | 我们就来 |
[03:13] | Bug, anything happens, no matter how small, you call me. | 巴格 有情况 不管多小 通知我 |
[03:17] | Bug’s on duty. | 巴格执勤中 |
[03:18] | You know, this whole visiting thing? | 拜访这回事 |
[03:20] | It’s a little like FaceTime without a phone. | 就像不用电话的视频通话 |
[03:23] | That’s what I said! | 我也这么说的 |
[03:27] | What? Wait, what? | 怎么 怎么了 |
[03:29] | – TSA bumped up its warning level. – Why? | -运输安全管理局提高了警告级别 -为什么 |
[03:32] | Another mass shooting. | 又发生了大规模枪击 |
[03:34] | At this point, aren’t mass | 到现在 这种事 |
[03:35] | shootings just business as usual in America? | 不都成了美国的日常了吗 |
[03:56] | Please be careful. | 务必小心 |
[04:00] | I will. | 我会的 |
[04:17] | Ma’am! He’s in a meeting. | 夫人 他在开会 |
[04:19] | This is more important. | 这个更重要 |
[04:23] | – …less humid in those countries. – Oh, my God. | -…那些国家湿度更低 -天呐 |
[04:25] | – Kala. – I’m interrupting again. | -卡拉 -我又打扰你们了 |
[04:26] | No, no, no, no. | 没没没 |
[04:28] | You’ve just turned an unbearably boring piece of business | 你是把一桩无聊得难受的生意 |
[04:30] | into another rare pleasure. | 变成了意外之喜 |
[04:33] | I will come back. | 我待会儿再来 |
[04:34] | Mrs. Rasal, the priority is obvious here. | 拉赛太太 轻重缓急很分明 |
[04:36] | And Raj, I must say, you’re spending too much time with me | 拉詹 我得说 你花在我身上的时间太多了 |
[04:39] | when you have a bride this beautiful right here | 你这么美丽的新娘 |
[04:42] | in the very same building. | 就在这栋楼里呢 |
[04:44] | It makes me think I taught you nothing at school, my friend. | 让我觉得我在学校都白教你了 朋友 |
[04:48] | One of us has to work, Ajay. | 我们中有一个还得工作呢 阿杰 |
[04:50] | See you later. | 回见 |
[04:53] | – Mrs. Rasal. – Come, Kala. | -拉赛太太 -来吧 卡拉 |
[04:58] | These shipping reports have been falsified. Everything. | 这些运输记录都是伪造的 全都是 |
[05:01] | Everything that the controller is approving has been doctored. | 质检员批准的东西都被篡改了 |
[05:05] | The manifests are complete lies! | 货单完全是编的 |
[05:08] | My God, Kala, you are even more beautiful when you’re upset. | 天呐 卡拉 你生气的时候更美了 |
[05:11] | Rajan, please. We’re shipping out old antibiotics, | 拉詹 求你 我们在运旧抗生素出去 |
[05:14] | discontinued HIV inhibitors. | 停产的HIV阻断剂 |
[05:16] | We’re selling old, useless, | 我们在出售旧的 没用的 |
[05:17] | defective, and possibly poisonous drugs | 有缺陷 可能还有毒的药 |
[05:19] | to people whose lives depend on them. | 给那些指着它续命的人 |
[05:22] | I know this is not easy to hear for the first time, | 我知道这话第一次听到很难接受 |
[05:24] | but this is all standard procedure. | 但这是标准程序 |
[05:27] | We have to vacate our storage space. | 我们得清空库存 |
[05:30] | And our profit margins, like every pharma company, | 而我们的盈利空间 就像每家制药公司那样 |
[05:33] | depend on not wasting every drug that’s slightly below standard. | 是靠不浪费任何稍低于标准的药物 |
[05:38] | You know? | 你早知道 |
[05:39] | This is how this business works. We all do it. | 这行业就是这样 我们都这么干 |
[05:43] | Some of those drugs can still work. | 有些药还是管用的 |
[05:45] | We are selling the only kind that those people can afford. | 我们卖的是那些人唯一能买得起的药 |
[05:49] | You have to trust me. | 你必须信任我 |
[05:51] | This is the way to serve the greater good. | 这样做是为了大局 |
[05:54] | What if your father or what if I went to a hospital | 如果你父亲或我去了医院 |
[05:56] | and was given improper, expired drugs? | 而拿到了不好的过期药呢 |
[06:01] | – That won’t happen. – Why not? | -那是不会的 -为什么 |
[06:04] | Because these products are shipped to distant places. | 因为这些产品都被运往很远的地方 |
[06:06] | We would never risk the lives of our own people. | 我们绝不会拿我们自己人的性命冒险 |
[06:09] | Which places? | 哪些地方 |
[06:12] | Out of India. You know, like China or Africa, | 印度之外 中国 非洲 |
[06:15] | faraway places. | 遥远的地方 |
[06:21] | Like Kenya? | 比如肯尼亚吗 |
[06:24] | Could be. Why? | 或许吧 怎么了 |
[06:35] | Kala? | 卡拉 |
[07:11] | Have you seen this? | 你看到了吗 |
[07:17] | So many terrible things going on. | 好多可怕的事在发生 |
[07:22] | I used to wonder if there was something I could do | 我以前会想 我能不能做点什么 |
[07:24] | to try to change the world… | 改变世界 |
[07:28] | before I understood such thoughts were unskilled. | 后来我才明白这种想法是不成熟的 |
[07:34] | Trying to change the world only leads to suffering. | 想改变世界只会导致痛苦 |
[07:39] | All we can change is ourselves. | 我们只能改变自己 |
[07:45] | I’m not sure I agree. | 我恐怕不同意 |
[07:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:51] | That’s why I can’t help you. | 所以我帮不了你 |
[07:57] | You weren’t sitting in that seat before, were you? | 你之前没坐在那个座位上吧 |
[08:00] | I hope one day we can visit again… | 希望有一天我们能再拜访 |
[08:03] | when your thinking does not reflect their thinking. | 等你的想法不再反应他们的想法时 |
[08:06] | No, please, talk to me. | 不 求你 跟我说话 |
[08:09] | You were at the rave. | 你去参加狂欢了 |
[08:11] | I don’t understand. Why can’t I see where you are? | 我不明白 我为什么看不到你在哪 |
[08:15] | You may feel gravity without knowing how it works. | 你不了解重力 也能感到它的存在 |
[08:20] | There are forces acting upon every life | 每个生命都会承受一些力量 |
[08:23] | that remain beyond our control or comprehension. | 我们无法控制 无法理解 |
[08:43] | I think we can all agree | 我觉得我们都可以同意 |
[08:44] | that things were much different back then. | 当时的情况可大不相同 |
[08:46] | Oh, so different. | 是啊 |
[08:48] | There were none of these mass shootings. | 才不会有什么大规模枪击 |
[08:51] | Oh, God. Did you see the terrible news? | 天呐 你们可到那可怕的新闻了吗 |
[08:53] | We just heard about it. | 我们刚听说 |
[08:55] | They always want to blame it on a religion, | 他们总怪在哪个宗教 |
[08:57] | an ethnic group, or a skin color, | 少数裔 或肤色上 |
[08:59] | but the one thing no one ever wants to say– | 但从没人愿意说的是 |
[09:02] | – It’s always a man. – Some fucking dude not getting any. | -总是一个人 -一个欲求不满的混蛋 |
[09:04] | Violence has a gender. | 暴力是有性别的 |
[09:07] | Oh, my God. I love your dads. | 天呐 我爱你的爸爸们 |
[09:09] | I find it fascinating | 我觉得有趣 |
[09:11] | how every generation believes in different things. | 每一代人都有不同的信仰 |
[09:14] | We believed in pot. And sex. | 我们信仰大麻和性 |
[09:17] | We were Black Panthers. | 我们曾是黑豹 |
[09:19] | – Oh, bad motherfuckers. – Now we cook quinoa. | -不是好东西 -现在我们做藜麦 |
[09:22] | Oh, come on now. | 得了 |
[09:23] | You all were more interested in pussy than politics. | 相对于政治 你们都对女人更感兴趣 |
[09:26] | And what was the nice | 那圣巴巴拉来的 |
[09:27] | Jewish girl from Santa Barbara interested in? | 和气的犹太姑娘又喜欢什么 |
[09:30] | I wanted to end patriarchal control over women’s bodies. | 我想结束对女性身体的男权控制 |
[09:33] | “Copulation for a better nation.” | “为更美好的国家性交” |
[09:35] | By having sex with every homie in Oakland. | 跟奥克兰的每个老乡上床 |
[09:39] | – By any means necessary. – Mom! | -靠一切办法 -妈妈 |
[09:42] | They exaggerate, honey. | 他们夸大了 亲爱的 |
[09:45] | Oh, I just think it’s amazing that none of you ever cared | 我觉得很了不起的是你们都不在乎 |
[09:48] | that you didn’t know who her biological dad was. | 究竟谁是她的生父 |
[09:50] | Well, what can you do when this thing smiles at you? | 你看到她的笑容时还能怎么办呢 |
[09:54] | Oh, I know. | 这我知道 |
[09:57] | We’re here, we’re queer! Get used to it, get used to it! | 我们在 我们弯 认了吧 认了吧 |
[10:01] | We’re here, we’re queer! Get used to it, get used to it! | 我们在 我们弯 认了吧 认了吧 |
[10:08] | That’s the most fun I’ve had in my entire life. | 我这辈子从没这么开心过 |
[10:13] | That’s what you told me once. | 你以前也对我这么说过 |
[10:18] | Joaquin, what are you doing here? | 杰奎因 你来干什么 |
[10:20] | I wanted nothing to do with you. Nothing. | 我本想跟你一刀两断 |
[10:23] | And I did my best to convince them | 我也尽全力劝他们 |
[10:25] | that you were beyond saving. | 你已经没救了 |
[10:29] | – They wanted to see it by themselves. – Ay, no. | -他们想自己看看 -不 |
[10:36] | Dad, Mom… | 爸爸 妈妈 |
[10:38] | what are you doing here? | 你们来干什么 |
[10:44] | You’re our daughter. We’ve come to take you home. | 你是我们的女儿 我们来带你回家 |
[10:47] | Daddy, I’m happy here. I want to stay. | 爸爸 我在这里很开心 我想留下 |
[10:50] | Look what you’re doing to your mother, huh? | 看你让你妈多伤心 |
[10:53] | This? This… is what I was trying to explain. | 这 这就是我想跟你们解释的 |
[10:58] | They changed her. | 他们改变了她 |
[11:00] | They’ve made me realize that I can’t be with an asshole | 他们让我意识到 我不能跟一个 |
[11:02] | – that uses my face as a punching bag. – Enough! | -拿我的脸当沙包的混蛋在一起 -够了 |
[11:06] | Joaquin… | 杰奎因 |
[11:08] | get her bag. | 拿她的包 |
[11:36] | Want to go again… faggot? | 想再来一次吗 基佬 |
[11:46] | Only if you want your ass kicked by a faggot. | 如果你想挨一个基佬的打 |
[11:49] | Again. | 第二次的话 |
[11:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:54] | Stop it. | 够了 |
[11:55] | I’m not going anywhere with you. | 我不会跟你们走的 |
[11:57] | Don’t be a child, Daniela. | 别像个孩子似的 丹妮艾拉 |
[11:58] | Don’t treat me like one. | 那就别把我当孩子 |
[12:00] | Everything I built in this world, I built for you. | 我在这世上创造的一切 都是为了你 |
[12:03] | But if you force me, | 但如果你逼我 |
[12:05] | I will cut you out of that world | 我会把你赶出那个世界 |
[12:07] | and I’ll never look back. | 再也不回头 |
[12:08] | I know this is hard for all three of you to understand, | 我知道你们三个很难理解 |
[12:12] | but I have a relationship with these two men | 但我跟他们俩之间的关系 |
[12:15] | that isn’t based on threats, or control, or money. | 不是以威胁 控制或金钱为基础的 |
[12:19] | You’re not allowed to be sanctimonious | 你靠信托基金生活 |
[12:22] | when you’re living off a trust fund. | 就别假正经 |
[12:26] | Keep your money. | 留着你的钱吧 |
[12:28] | She doesn’t need it. | 她不需要 |
[12:31] | Daniela, please… | 丹妮艾拉 求你 |
[12:33] | come home with us. | 跟我们回家吧 |
[12:39] | Sorry, Mom. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[12:43] | I am home. | 我在家了 |
[13:17] | I’m home. | 我在家了 |
[13:25] | One sec. | 稍等 |
[13:28] | – Is it Will again? – Yeah. | -又是威尔吗 -嗯 |
[13:35] | Listen, I just want to know what the plan is | 我只是想知道如果证件不过关 |
[13:37] | in case the ID doesn’t work out. | 有什么计划 |
[13:39] | I’m telling you, it’s the best one I’ve ever done. | 我告诉你了 这是我做的最好的一个 |
[13:44] | And by the way, how do you know so much about fake IDs? | 对了 你怎么会这么了解假证 |
[13:48] | Every trans person needs a new ID. | 所有变性人都需要新身份证 |
[13:50] | And when the government | 当政府 |
[13:51] | makes them too hard to get, I make it easy. | 把这事搞定很复杂 我就把它简单化 |
[13:54] | She’s not through yet. | 她还没过呢 |
[13:57] | It’ll be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[14:20] | I know you feel we can trust Hoy, | 我知道你觉得我们能信任霍伊 |
[14:21] | but if I were BPO, I would be waiting for you here. | 但如果我是生物保护组织 就会在这里等你 |
[14:25] | If they know I’m here, I don’t think it will be because of Hoy. | 如果他们知道我来了 应该不会是因为霍伊 |
[14:30] | Someone’s following me. | 有人跟着我 |
[14:32] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[14:34] | Diego! | 蒂亚戈 |
[14:39] | God, you’re a sight for sore eyes. | 天呐 看到你好开心 |
[14:41] | So… | 那个 |
[14:43] | you’re the chick with the weird accent. | 你是有怪口音的那个小妞 |
[14:46] | I am. | 是的 |
[14:47] | I didn’t think he was gonna come. | 我以为他不会来呢 |
[14:49] | I probably shouldn’t be here. | 我大概不该来的 |
[14:51] | Both Will and I are so grateful. | 威尔和我都很感激 |
[14:55] | He said he was gonna explain, oh, a few little things. | 他说他会解释几件事的 |
[14:58] | Like why he just disappeared for over a fucking year | 比如他怎么失踪了一年多 |
[15:01] | without explaining shit to his best fucking friend. | 都不对他最好的朋友解释什么 |
[15:04] | D, I’m sorry. | 蒂 我好抱歉 |
[15:07] | He’s very sorry. | 他非常抱歉 |
[15:08] | Yeah, sure. You know what? | 当然 知道吗 |
[15:11] | I don’t know why I’m complaining to you. | 真不知我为什么要跟你抱怨 |
[15:13] | Not like he can hear me, right? | 他又听不到 是吧 |
[15:15] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[15:45] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[15:50] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[16:01] | Makes sense. | 这也合情合理 |
[16:07] | What does? | 什么 |
[16:09] | Coming here. | 来这里 |
[16:11] | You know Superdawg? | 你知道超级热狗 |
[16:13] | Whenever he gets nervous, he needs to eat. | 每次他紧张时 都要吃东西 |
[16:16] | I gotta get something to eat. You want anything? | 我得弄点东西吃 你想要点什么吗 |
[16:19] | I’m okay. | 我不用了 |
[16:21] | I really miss the malts. | 我怀念这里的麦芽酒 |
[16:22] | Actually, I’ll try a malt. | 其实 我想试试麦芽酒 |
[16:27] | That’s what he always orders. | 他以前也点那个 |
[16:51] | Five, six, seven, eight! | 五六七八 |
[17:03] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[17:08] | – Hello, my son. – Hi, Mom. | -你好 儿子 -妈妈 |
[17:10] | This is Zakia, the girl I was… | 这是扎奇娅 就是我… |
[17:14] | Yes, of course. | 当然了 |
[17:16] | It’s wonderful to finally meet you. | 终于见到你了 太好了 |
[17:18] | It’s great to meet you, too. | 我也很高兴认识你 |
[17:19] | Capheus told me about the work that you do here with the kids. | 克普斯跟我说了你在这里为孩子做的工作 |
[17:22] | It is amazing. | 太了不起了 |
[17:24] | These children do far much more for us | 这些孩子为我们做的 |
[17:26] | than we could ever do for them. | 远远超过我们为他们做的 |
[17:27] | So the school focuses on teaching kids different kinds of art? | 这所学校专门教孩子不同的艺术吗 |
[17:32] | Yes. Art is fundamental | 是的 艺术对 |
[17:35] | to the development of a child’s imagination. | 孩子的想象力发展是必需的 |
[17:37] | One cannot create or achieve anything | 一个人想创造 成就什么 |
[17:39] | unless they imagine it first. | 就得先敢想 |
[17:42] | My son tells me that you were educated in London? | 我儿子跟我说 你是在伦敦受的教育 |
[17:44] | – Yes. – What a gift. | -是的 -太可贵了 |
[17:47] | It was. | 是啊 |
[17:49] | He said that you were offered many jobs | 他说你收到了好多工作邀请 |
[17:50] | but you decided to come back home. | 但还是决定回家来 |
[17:52] | I know there’s a lot of work to do here. | 我知道这里有很多工作可做 |
[17:54] | There’s too much injustice, | 有太多不公 |
[17:55] | too much corruption, too much poverty. | 太多腐败 太多贫困 |
[17:58] | But I love Kenya, like your son does. | 但我爱肯尼亚 就像你儿子 |
[18:01] | My future is my country. | 我的未来在我的国家 |
[18:03] | Which is why I am so excited about him running for office. | 所以我很激动他要竞选公职 |
[18:09] | What? | 什么 |
[18:16] | Mama, I’ve been meaning to tell you something. | 妈妈 我一直想跟您说的 |
[18:24] | I used to sit here and think so much about the future… | 我以前会坐在这里 构思未来 |
[18:27] | trying to picture what my life would be like. | 想象我会有怎样的人生 |
[18:33] | I never imagined anything like this. | 我从未想过会是这样 |
[18:36] | I don’t think anyone knows what life they will live. | 我觉得没人知道他们会过怎样的生活 |
[18:41] | That’s what makes life feel alive. | 这样人生才鲜活 |
[18:48] | Do you think that is also true for people, and if it is, | 你觉得对其他人也是如此吗 如果是 |
[18:53] | does that mean that you can never really know your own husband? | 那么你是不是永远无法了解你的丈夫 |
[18:57] | Or your own brother. | 或是你的弟弟 |
[19:03] | I have to admit, I’m very uncomfortable | 我得承认 我对这样的 |
[19:04] | with this level of uncertainty. | 不确定很不舒服 |
[19:07] | No, but what is the alternative? | 是啊 但又能怎样 |
[19:13] | Kala? | 卡拉 |
[19:15] | You have a visitor. | 有人找你 |
[19:17] | We can stay with you. | 我们可以留下 |
[19:19] | No, it’s all right. | 没事 |
[19:21] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[19:35] | So you got these different voices in your head, | 你脑子里有各种声音 |
[19:37] | and one of them is Will? | 其中一个是威尔 |
[19:39] | I know it sounds strange. | 我知道听上去很奇怪 |
[19:45] | If he’s in your head listening, | 如果他在你脑子里听着 |
[19:47] | does that mean he can hear everything I’m saying? | 那么他能听到我说的一切吗 |
[19:50] | – Yeah. – Yes. | -是的 -是的 |
[19:53] | So when I say, “Go take a flying fuck | 那么如果我说 “去你妈逼 |
[19:57] | at a rolling doughnut, Gorski,” | 滚你妈蛋 戈尔斯基” |
[20:00] | he can hear that? | 他也听得到吗 |
[20:01] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:03] | I deserve it. | 我活该 |
[20:05] | He says he deserves it. | 他说他活该 |
[20:07] | Damn right he does. | 当然了 |
[20:09] | Ask him why should I give a shit about him | 问他 我凭什么要在乎他 |
[20:11] | or his crazy-ass “I hear voices” girlfriend | 还有他”我能听到声音”的女朋友 |
[20:15] | when he obviously doesn’t give a shit about me? | 他显然是不在乎我 |
[20:24] | Your phone is about to ring. | 你的手机要响了 |
[20:31] | Listen, D, I’m sorry. | 听着 蒂 我很抱歉 |
[20:35] | You can’t just apologize for something like this, man. | 你不能为这样的事道歉 哥们 |
[20:37] | Will you please just let me try to explain, okay? | 你能不能让我解释 |
[20:39] | All I’m asking for is two minutes. | 我只求你两分钟时间 |
[20:41] | I don’t have two minutes for you. | 我没两分钟给你 |
[20:43] | Okay. All right, that’s fine. | 好吧 没事 |
[20:44] | Will you just answer me one question? | 回答我一个问题 |
[20:47] | What? | 什么 |
[20:49] | How many times did the Feds or Homeland Security | 联调局和国土安全局 |
[20:51] | call you in for questioning? | 询问了你多少次 |
[20:54] | I don’t think I can count that high, man. | 我恐怕数不了那么高 |
[20:56] | Well, you didn’t tell them anything | 你什么都没说 |
[20:57] | because you didn’t know anything. | 因为你什么都不知道 |
[20:58] | And that is why I couldn’t call, because I know you, D. | 这就是我不能打电话的原因 我了解你 蒂 |
[21:02] | I know how much you love being a cop. | 我了解你多喜欢做警察 |
[21:04] | And a big part of why I love being a cop | 而我喜欢做警察的一个大原因 |
[21:07] | is being in that hot stinky car every day with my best friend. | 就是每天跟我最好的朋友一起坐在那辆闷热的车上 |
[21:12] | I also know my best friend is the shittiest liar I’ve ever met. | 我还知道 我最好的朋友是我见过最不会撒谎的人 |
[21:18] | If you lost your job lying to protect me, | 如果你因撒谎保护我丢了工作 |
[21:21] | you couldn’t be a cop anymore. | 你就不能再做警察了 |
[21:25] | I… | 我… |
[21:27] | I couldn’t forgive myself for that. | 那样我会无法原谅自己的 |
[21:29] | Part of being a best friend, man, | 做最好的朋友 |
[21:31] | is caring more about them than you care about a damn job. | 就是要对朋友的关心超过一份工作 |
[21:33] | Yeah, but you got a wife. You got two beautiful kids. | 是啊 但你还有老婆和两个可爱的孩子 |
[21:36] | Yeah, and they fucking miss you, too. | 是啊 他们也很想你 |
[21:39] | I miss them. | 我想他们 |
[21:42] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[21:47] | I miss my life. | 我想我的生活 |
[21:51] | I’m trying to get it back. | 我在努力夺回来 |
[21:54] | But I need your help. | 但我需要你帮忙 |
[21:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:01] | All right. What do you want me to do? | 好吧 需要我做什么 |
[22:09] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[22:11] | I don’t say this as an excuse, | 这不是我的借口 |
[22:12] | but only in trying to understand it myself. | 我只是想理解自己 |
[22:18] | I have been working in this company since I was a child. | 我自小时候就在公司工作了 |
[22:22] | I packed boxes when other kids were playing football. | 其他孩子踢足球时 我在打包装 |
[22:27] | As soon as I understood math, | 我会数学后 |
[22:29] | my father taught me how to crunch margins. | 我父亲就教我挤利润 |
[22:34] | I was raised to believe in this company | 我受的教育 是像其他人 |
[22:36] | the way other people believe in God. | 信仰上帝那样信仰这家公司 |
[22:38] | The more devout I was, the more I sacrificed, | 我越是虔诚 就牺牲越多 |
[22:42] | the more I expanded my faith, | 信仰越得以延伸 |
[22:44] | then the more my god would protect me and my family. | 而我的上帝就越能保护我和我的家庭 |
[22:48] | Nothing has been more important. | 从没有什么比这更重要 |
[22:50] | And this focus has caused me to lose sight of… | 这份专注让我忘记了 |
[22:55] | things that a man in my position | 我这个位置的人 |
[22:57] | should never lose sight of. | 绝不该忘记的东西 |
[23:03] | But I’ve changed everything now. | 但我改变了一切 |
[23:06] | This company is going to do things differently from now on. | 这家公司今后要改变做事的方式了 |
[23:16] | Kala, the look in your eyes | 卡拉 你那个眼神 |
[23:20] | made me see what you saw. | 让我看到了你看到的东西 |
[23:22] | And I hated it, too. | 我也讨厌那样 |
[23:25] | You are my life. | 你是我的生命 |
[23:26] | Everything else is… belongings. | 其他的一切都只是物品 |
[23:32] | And more than anything… | 而且更重要的是 |
[23:35] | I want to be the man you believed me to be. | 我想成为你认为我是的那种人 |
[23:41] | No, no, no! I forbid it! | 不不 我不许 |
[23:43] | Mama, I thought we were discussing it. | 妈妈 我以为我们是在探讨 |
[23:44] | There’s nothing to discuss. | 没什么好探讨的 |
[23:46] | Politics turns people into fools and fools into thugs. | 政治会把人变傻 变成恶棍 |
[23:50] | Politics killed your father and it’s going to kill you. | 政治害死了你父亲 也会害死你 |
[23:52] | – I understand how you feel. – Then why are we discussing it? | -我理解你的感受 -那我们还有什么可说的 |
[23:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:57] | Maybe I’ve been looking around | 或许我环顾周围 |
[23:58] | and seeing things that are wrong… | 看到了这世上的不公 |
[24:01] | and wondering if there is anything I can do to help fix them. | 并且想 我是不是能改变什么 |
[24:07] | Maybe I have too much of my father in me. | 或许我太像我父亲了 |
[24:11] | Maybe I’m just as foolish as he was. | 或许我跟他一样傻 |
[24:16] | We had the very same argument. | 我们也有过这样的争论 |
[24:19] | Just tell me why. | 告诉我为什么 |
[24:20] | I already said I will tell them no. | 我已经说我会拒绝他们的 |
[24:22] | But you want to tell them yes. | 但你想答应 |
[24:23] | I do. | 是的 |
[24:24] | Tell me why, when you know it’s so dangerous. | 告诉我为什么 你明知这多危险 |
[24:27] | Because we cannot escape hope. | 因为我们不能逃过希望 |
[24:29] | The only hope we have of making this country a better place | 想让这国家变得更好的唯一希望 |
[24:32] | is if we do it ourselves. | 就是自己动手 |
[24:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:40] | The last thing I want to do is cause you pain. | 我最不希望的 就是让你痛苦 |
[24:44] | I will tell them I have to withdraw. | 我会告诉他们 我会退出 |
[24:48] | You will do no such thing. | 你不能那么做 |
[24:55] | All I ask is that you remember | 我只求你记住 |
[24:59] | that you are all I have left of him. | 你是他留给我的唯一 |
[26:35] | Father, I’m sorry. | 父亲 对不起 |
[26:40] | If you hadn’t come to the prison… | 如果您没来监狱 |
[26:44] | if you hadn’t cared about me… | 如果您不是在乎我 |
[26:49] | maybe you would still be alive. | 或许就不会死了 |
[27:09] | I feel lost. | 我好迷茫 |
[27:13] | Everything I considered my home… | 一切被我视为家的 |
[27:18] | is gone. | 都不复存在 |
[27:22] | Every time I begin to feel I belong somewhere… | 每次我开始觉得自己有所归属 |
[27:28] | I have to leave. | 又得离开 |
[27:40] | I’m trapped between what I want | 我困在我想要的 |
[27:44] | and what I know I can’t have. | 和我知道我得不到的之间 |
[27:51] | Mom… I miss you. | 妈妈 我想你 |
[27:59] | I measure so much of my life against one afternoon with you. | 我大部分的人生 都不及跟您度过的一个下午 |
[28:10] | I’m sorry, Mama. I lost the match. | 对不起 妈妈 我输了 |
[28:15] | You fought someone almost twice your age. | 你打的是一个几乎比你大一倍的人 |
[28:19] | But I lost and made you sad. | 但我输了 你难过了 |
[28:24] | I’m not sad, Sun. | 我不难过 善 |
[28:27] | Then why are you crying? | 那你为什么哭了 |
[28:31] | Mothers worry for their daughters. | 母亲都担心女儿 |
[28:35] | I’m always afraid for you when I come to these matches. | 我来看比赛时 总会担心你 |
[28:40] | But I’m not afraid. | 但我不怕 |
[28:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:47] | That’s why I’m crying. | 所以我才哭 |
[28:50] | Your teacher told me | 你的老师告诉我 |
[28:52] | he’s never seen a fighter as fearless as my daughter. | 他从未见过像我女儿这么无畏的斗士 |
[28:59] | When I watch you | 我看着你时 |
[29:02] | and I see your fierce determination… | 能看到你勇猛的决心 |
[29:06] | I know that your life will not be like mine… | 我就知道你的人生不会像我的那样 |
[29:12] | and that makes me very, very happy. | 这让我万分开心 |
[29:25] | That was the day you took me to the Spring Festival. | 那天你带我参加春节庆典 |
[29:30] | There is much of her in you. | 你继承了她很多 |
[29:34] | I was nourished by her. | 她抚育了我 |
[29:37] | But Joong-Ki was too young. | 但宗基当时还太小 |
[29:40] | It was my duty to raise him in her place. | 本该由我代替她抚养他的 |
[29:46] | But I failed. | 但我失败了 |
[29:50] | What happened was not your fault. | 发生的事不是你的错 |
[29:53] | A lot of people never get the kind of love | 很多人从未体验过你母亲 |
[29:55] | you got from your mother. | 给你的那种爱 |
[29:59] | I certainly didn’t. | 我就没有 |
[30:01] | But it didn’t turn me into a murderer. | 但我也没变成个杀人犯 |
[30:05] | That may be true. | 或许是的 |
[30:07] | But it doesn’t change the feeling inside of me. | 但这不能改变我的感觉 |
[30:11] | I know feelings and emotions can overwhelm our logic, | 我知道情绪和情感能淹没我们的逻辑 |
[30:15] | and at the same time, | 但同时 |
[30:16] | logic can ruin the emotions that make life worth living. | 逻辑也能毁掉让人生值得活的情感 |
[30:24] | My brother killed my father because of me. | 我弟弟因为我杀了我父亲 |
[30:28] | This is not a feeling. It is a fact. | 那不是感情 是事实 |
[30:35] | For many years after my father was killed… | 我父亲被杀后很多年里 |
[30:40] | I believed it was my duty to avenge him. | 我认为我有责任为他复仇 |
[30:46] | I stole a gun. | 我偷了把枪 |
[30:50] | I imagined myself shooting the men who killed him many times. | 我想象自己一枪枪打杀了他的人 |
[30:54] | But you never did. | 但你没有 |
[30:59] | No. | 是啊 |
[31:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:05] | My mother. | 我母亲 |
[31:07] | Come. Sit with me. | 来 跟我坐下 |
[31:09] | I want to talk to you about your father. | 我想跟你谈谈你父亲 |
[31:12] | I asked her if she hated the men who killed him… | 我问她是否恨杀了他的人 |
[31:17] | and she said… | 她说 |
[31:19] | I have no room in my heart for hate. | 我心中没有地方放仇恨 |
[31:35] | I don’t have a mother to give such advice. | 我没有母亲给我这样的建议 |
[31:38] | Maybe not. | 或许吧 |
[31:43] | But you have us. | 但你有我们 |
[31:47] | Are you going to tell me… | 你要告诉我 |
[31:49] | I should trust in the law? | 我该相信法律吗 |
[31:52] | No. | 不 |
[31:56] | My father was like your brother. | 我父亲就像你弟弟 |
[31:59] | The world is better off without them. | 这世界没有他们会更好 |
[32:07] | I think I’m more confused than I was before. | 我觉得我比之前更困惑了 |
[32:10] | There’s no easy answer, Sun. | 这事没有简单的答案 善 |
[32:12] | Whatever you decide to do… | 不管你决定怎么做 |
[32:16] | just know you won’t have to do it alone. | 要知道你不会是一个人 |
[32:32] | Mr. Rodriguez, hi. | 罗德里格斯先生 |
[32:33] | – You cut your hair! – Excuse me. | -你剪了头发 -不行 |
[32:34] | You don’t have an appointment with him. Sir! | 您跟他没有预约 先生 |
[32:36] | Did you see it? | 你看到了吗 |
[32:38] | Listen, I gotta call you back. | 听着 我得再打给你 |
[32:39] | Did you watch it? | 你看了吗 |
[32:41] | Oh, yeah, I watched it. | 是啊 我看了 |
[32:42] | It has almost two million hits! | 有将近两百万次点击了 |
[32:48] | Can you believe it? | 能相信吗 |
[32:50] | – It is incredible. – Lito, this is a bit awkward. | -难以置信 -利托 这有点尴尬 |
[32:54] | I thought your lawyer was gonna talk to you. | 我以为你的律师会跟你谈 |
[32:56] | I know. He said that I needed to talk to you. | 我知道 他说我得跟你谈谈 |
[32:58] | He did, did he? | 是吗 |
[33:01] | Okay. Let’s do this. | 好吧 那我们来吧 |
[33:04] | Before you start, | 你开始之前 |
[33:07] | I know I’ve been having trouble finding the right project. | 我知道我最近一直找不到合适的项目 |
[33:09] | It’s not that. | 不是那个 |
[33:10] | I really think I needed to do this | 我真觉得我得先做这个 |
[33:11] | before I was ready. | 才能准备好 |
[33:13] | Well, I wish you would have talked to us first. | 真希望你先跟我们商量 |
[33:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:18] | Look, I’m not gonna coddle you. | 我就不扭扭捏捏了 |
[33:21] | This agency no longer represents you. | 本公司不再代理你了 |
[33:26] | – What? – Look, it has nothing to do with me. | -什么 -听着 这跟我无关 |
[33:29] | I mean, I even fought for you. | 我还为你争取了 |
[33:30] | You know, I think that what | 我还觉得 |
[33:31] | you’re doing is very, you know… It’s important. | 你做的事 很重要 |
[33:35] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[33:36] | There are certain high-level clients | 但我们CMA有一些 |
[33:37] | here at CMA who just, you know, | 高级客户 |
[33:39] | they just simply don’t agree with your, | 实在无法认同你的 |
[33:42] | I don’t know, what do you want to call it? Your lifestyle? | 你想怎么说 生活方式吗 |
[33:45] | It’s not a lifestyle. | 这不是生活方式 |
[33:46] | Whatever. Look, they told management in no uncertain terms | 随便了 听着 他们对管理层坚决表示 |
[33:49] | that it was either them or you. Okay? | 选他们或选你 |
[33:54] | Who? | 谁 |
[33:55] | Look, obviously this conversation never took place, okay? | 听着 显然这些话我们根本没说过 |
[33:58] | I mean, we just decided to part ways, | 我们只是决定分道扬镳了 |
[34:00] | and, you know, wish each other the best, | 对彼此都祝好 |
[34:03] | and, uh, explore other opportunities, | 探索其他的机会 |
[34:05] | et cetera. Blah, blah, blah. | 等等 什么的废话 |
[34:09] | You said I was your guy. | 你说我是你的人 |
[34:13] | Well, you lied to us, too. | 你也骗了我们 |
[35:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:50] | Can I offer an opinion? | 我能提个意见吗 |
[35:53] | I came alone. | 我一个人来的 |
[35:56] | I just want to talk. That’s all. | 我只想谈谈 仅此而已 |
[36:00] | How did you know I would be here today? | 你怎么知道我今天会来 |
[36:02] | Well, I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[36:05] | I’ve been here every morning before my shift. | 我每天早上上班前都会来 |
[36:10] | I guessed if you did come, it would be early. | 我猜你要是会来 肯定是一大早 |
[36:13] | I knew it’d be important for you to visit them. | 我料到你肯定会想来看他们 |
[36:17] | I’d have felt the same way if my father committed suicide. | 如果我父亲自杀了 我也会是如此 |
[36:20] | My father did not commit suicide. He was murdered. | 我父亲没自杀 他是被杀的 |
[36:24] | That is a strong allegation, Ms. Bak. | 这话很严肃 朴小姐 |
[36:26] | It’s not an allegation, it is a fact, Detective. | 不是话 是事实 警探 |
[36:30] | Do you then have evidence to prove it? | 那么你有可以证明的证据吗 |
[36:33] | I know what my brother has done. | 我知道我弟弟做了什么 |
[36:35] | And I do not require you or the law to believe me. | 我不需要你或法律相信 |
[36:39] | Yeah? Why? | 是吗 为什么 |
[36:41] | Because I have seen your legal system from inside and out. | 因为我里里外外见识了你的法律体系 |
[36:44] | And the last thing I would expect from it is justice. | 我才不会指望它给我正义 |
[36:51] | Look, Ms. Bak… | 听着 朴小姐 |
[36:55] | I meant what I said to your teacher, okay? | 我对你老师说的话是真的 好吗 |
[37:04] | I’m on your side. | 我是你这边的 |
[37:08] | We know that your brother | 我们知道你弟弟 |
[37:09] | is not the man the media believes him to be. | 不是媒体所认为的那样 |
[37:12] | We suspect a lot of illegal money is flowing through his company. | 我们怀疑有大量非法资金流过他公司的账户 |
[37:16] | We’re just not able to prove it yet. | 但我们尚不能证明 |
[37:19] | Listen to yourself, Detective. | 听听你自己的话 警探 |
[37:23] | Is this the system you serve? | 这就是你效力的体系吗 |
[37:25] | Yeah. The law is imperfect. | 嗯 法律不是完美的 |
[37:30] | I’m asking you to trust me and I swear I will protect you. | 我求你相信我 我发誓 我会保护你 |
[37:36] | I don’t need anyone’s protection. | 我不需要别人保护 |
[37:43] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[37:48] | I promised I only wanted to talk, | 我保证过我只想谈谈 |
[37:51] | so I’m not gonna stop you if you prefer to leave. | 所以如果你想走 我不会拦你 |
[37:55] | But… this today, | 但 今天 |
[37:58] | may be my last chance for a rematch. | 可能是我最后一次重赛的机会 |
[38:03] | May I propose a test to your invulnerability, Ms. Bak? | 我可以提议试试你的强大吗 朴小姐 |
[38:08] | A quick spar. | 就对打一下 |
[38:10] | If you win, you leave as you wish. | 如果你赢了 你大可以离开 |
[38:16] | But if I win… | 如果我赢了 |
[38:19] | you come with me and tell your story on the record. | 你要跟我走 公开说出你的说法 |
[38:25] | If you’re not going to stop me, | 如果你不打算拦我 |
[38:27] | I have no need to fight you. | 我没必要跟你打 |
[38:29] | No, you don’t need to. | 是啊 没必要 |
[38:32] | But I am hoping you want to. | 但我希望 你想打 |
[38:38] | I have thought about our fight at Mrs. Cho’s apartment. | 我想过我们在周太太公寓的打斗 |
[38:44] | A lot. | 一直在想 |
[38:48] | I haven’t thought about it at all. | 我一点没想过 |
[39:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:10] | Show me what you’ve learned, Detective. | 让我看看你的长进 警探 |
[39:41] | When was the last time you lost a fight, Ms. Bak? | 你上次在打斗中输给别人是什么时候 朴小姐 |
[39:44] | I can’t remember. | 记不得了 |
[39:51] | I remember that move from your fight with King Kong Kim. | 我记得你打金金刚时用过这招 |
[39:55] | He was the best fighter from our dojo | 他是我道场最厉害的 |
[39:58] | and you just cut him down like you were chopping a tree. | 而你像砍树一样打倒了他 |
[40:08] | Like that? | 就像这样吗 |
[40:10] | Exactly like that. | 一模一样 |
[40:13] | Had enough? | 够了吗 |
[40:15] | No, Ms. Bak. | 没有 朴小姐 |
[40:19] | Oh, no. | 完全没有 |
[40:36] | You’re thinking too much, Detective. | 你想得太多了 警探 |
[40:40] | My teacher says the same thing. | 我的老师也这么说 |
[40:45] | After I lost an important match, | 我输了一场重要比赛后 |
[40:48] | he told me that I worry too much about | 他说我太过担心 |
[40:49] | what I should or shouldn’t do. | 我该做什么 不该做什么 |
[40:51] | He says fighting is not something you do with your head, | 他说 格斗不是用脑子 |
[40:54] | it’s something you do with your heart. | 而是用心 |
[40:58] | You agree with him, Ms. Bak? | 你也同意吗 朴小姐 |
[41:01] | I think you will profit by spending more time with your teacher | 我觉得你多听听老师教导 少来骚扰我 |
[41:05] | and less time pestering me. | 会有好处 |
[41:09] | But this is much more fun. | 但是 这样更好玩 |
[41:14] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[41:16] | Let’s go. | 开始吧 |
[41:31] | I think I know why you never remember your fights. | 我觉得我知道你为什么不记得你打的比赛了 |
[41:36] | You’re not fighting a person. | 你打的不是人 |
[41:39] | You’re fighting something else. | 你打的是别的东西 |
[41:42] | You used a false identity to fight because of your father. | 因为你父亲 你用假名比赛 |
[41:47] | I think he refused to see you… | 我觉得他不肯看到你 |
[41:50] | to understand how special you are. | 不肯去理解你多么特别 |
[43:49] | You have improved, Detective. | 你有点长进 警探 |
[44:52] | It was almost a year ago you kissed me right here. | 大概一年前 你在这儿吻了我 |
[45:08] | Riley, I, | 莱丽 我 |
[45:10] | I, uh… I know I’ve been acting… | 我知道我最近 |
[45:16] | crazy lately. | 挺疯狂的 |
[45:18] | I don’t mean to be. | 我不是有意的 |
[45:20] | – I know. – It’s just… | -我知道 -就是 |
[45:23] | I’ve never loved anyone, anyone… | 我从未对任何人 |
[45:28] | the way that I love you. | 有过对你这样的爱 |
[45:46] | I promise I will come back to you. | 我保证我会回到你身边 |
[45:54] | It’s the waiting that’s the hard part. | 等待是最艰难的 |
[45:57] | – I know. – It’s, uh… | -我知道 -这… |
[45:59] | Do you think it’s gonna be much longer? | 你觉得还要等很久吗 |
[46:03] | No. | 不 |
[46:06] | It could be tomorrow… it could be next week. | 可能就在明天 可能是下周 |
[46:10] | Or it could be right now. | 也可能是现在 |
[46:12] | Which it so happens it is. | 恰好就是现在 |
[46:15] | He’s here? | 他来了 |
[46:17] | The Archipelago has spoken. | 群岛发声了 |
[46:20] | I’ve been given an address. | 我得到了一个地址 |
[46:22] | You must go there. You must go now. | 你得去那里 现在就去 |
[46:28] | What? Whispers. Where? | 什么 低语者 哪里 |
[46:29] | Sorry. Sorry. So sorry. | 抱歉 真抱歉 |
[46:32] | But you are gonna freak out, too. | 但你也会发疯的 |
[46:34] | – What? – I couldn’t sleep. | -怎么了 -我睡不着 |
[46:36] | I was curious about the shooting everyone’s been talking about. | 我对大家都在谈论的枪击感到好奇 |
[46:39] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[46:40] | And one of the people killed | 其中一个被杀的人 |
[46:41] | was this British politician, Mitchell Taylor. | 是一个英国政客 米切尔·泰勒 |
[46:43] | He was giving a speech when it happened. | 事发时 他正在演讲 |
[46:46] | This is not out of some woolly desire | 这不是出于温存的欲望 |
[46:48] | to sit in a circle and sing Lennon’s “Imagine.” | 想坐成一个圈 唱列侬的《想象》 |
[46:52] | This is to remind people that free societies… | 这是要提醒人们 自由社会 |
[46:55] | are stronger societies. | 更加强大 |
[46:57] | Is he speaking at a mosque? | 他是在一个清真寺演讲吗 |
[46:59] | Is he Muslim? | 他是穆斯林吗 |
[47:01] | No. It was some kind of | 不 那是一个 |
[47:02] | peace congregation with all kinds of people, | 汇集了各种人的和平集会 |
[47:04] | Jews, Muslims, Christians, Atheists. | 犹太人 穆斯林 基督徒 无神论者 |
[47:07] | Since the invention of cities, | 城市发明后 |
[47:08] | open, multicultural societies are the places | 开放 多元化的社会才是 |
[47:11] | that the world’s best and brightest have wanted to go to, | 这世上最聪明 最杰出的人的心之所向 |
[47:15] | while mono-cultural, repressive societies | 而独一文化 压抑的社会 |
[47:19] | are the places they’ve wanted to escape from. | 则是这些人想逃离的 |
[47:25] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[47:28] | those poor people. | 这些可怜的人 |
[47:34] | It’s horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[47:37] | What happened to the killer? | 那个凶手呢 |
[47:39] | He tries to shoot himself. | 他想自杀 |
[47:41] | How much better would the world be | 这些人先杀自己 |
[47:43] | if these guys would just start with themselves? | 这世界不是好多了 |
[47:45] | Right? But look, just before he shoots. | 是吧 但是看 他开枪之前 |
[47:49] | Good. They caught him. | 太好了 他们抓住了他 |
[47:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[47:55] | But the whole thing seemed so sad. | 但整件事太悲哀了 |
[47:57] | I mean, this guy Taylor trying to do something | 这个泰勒想改变 |
[47:59] | about our fear of otherness, | 我们对不同的恐惧 |
[48:01] | then I got drawn in. | 我被吸引了 |
[48:02] | I started reading all of his tweets, and posts, and interviews, | 我开始读他的推文 和发帖 采访 |
[48:05] | and I was thinking how the Internet is a kind of psycellium, | 我在想 网络就像精神细胞体 |
[48:09] | like what you experienced in the woods with Angelica, | 就像你在林子里跟安吉莉卡那样 |
[48:11] | where memories and moments of our lives exist beyond us… | 我们生活的记忆和时刻能超越我们延续 |
[48:16] | when I saw this… | 然后我看到了这个 |
[48:21] | Ruth El-Saadawi? | 露丝·萨达维 |
[48:23] | Freaky enough? | 够诡异吧 |
[48:25] | Then I started thinking like you’re thinking, | 然后我开始以你的思路想 |
[48:28] | maybe a coincidence is not a coincidence, | 或许巧合不是巧合 |
[48:32] | when my phone pinged and I screamed. | 我的手机响时 我就叫了 |
[48:35] | They put the killer in jail, | 他们把杀手关了起来 |
[48:37] | but they didn’t release his identity until now. | 但现在才公布了他的身份 |
[48:44] | Todd. | 托德 |
[48:46] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[48:50] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[49:04] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[49:05] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[49:07] | You gotta be shitting me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[49:09] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[49:10] | Riley. | 莱丽 |
[49:42] | Okay, I’m officially creeped out. | 好吧 我现在吓坏了 |
[49:45] | I don’t like this, Riles. | 我不喜欢这样 小莱 |
[49:47] | We’ll find another way to get to Whispers. | 我们另想办法找到低语者 |
[49:49] | Will! Riley! I know why Whispers has been missing. | 威尔 莱丽 我知道低语者为什么一直不在 |
[49:53] | He’s been trapped in prison. | 他被困在监狱里了 |
[49:54] | He Bolgered Todd and used him | 他占用了托德的身体 利用他 |
[49:56] | to murder a politician named Mitchell Taylor. | 杀了一个叫米切尔·泰勒的政客 |
[50:00] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[50:02] | The church? | 教堂 |
[50:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[50:06] | This is where the meeting is supposed to be. | 见面要在这里进行 |
[50:07] | Okay, this is getting weirder and weirder. | 好吧 这越来越诡异了 |
[50:14] | Riley? | 莱丽 |
[50:15] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[50:26] | – He said I had to go down the stairs. – Who did? | -他叫我下楼梯 -谁 |
[50:29] | Mr. Hoy. | 霍伊先生 |
[50:30] | If you want my professional police opinion, | 如果你要听我的警察专业建议 |
[50:32] | I say there’s no way in hell I’d go down there. | 我会说我绝不会下那个楼梯 |
[50:34] | Yes, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[50:36] | Especially because if this was a movie, | 尤其是因为如果这是电影 |
[50:38] | this would be the scene where the funny | 现在就是搞笑但烦人的跟班 |
[50:39] | but annoying sidekick gets whacked. | 被干掉的时刻 |
[50:42] | He said I have to go alone. | 他说我得一个人去 |
[50:43] | Well, that solves my problem. | 这下我算没事了 |
[50:46] | – I’ll be in the car. – D! | -我回车里 -蒂 |
[50:49] | Will, BPO doesn’t work like this. | 威尔 生物保护组织不是这样的 |
[50:52] | This is someone who’s very frightened. | 这是一个很害怕的人 |
[50:55] | And if I was gonna do what they’re about to do, | 如果我要做他们要做的事 |
[50:56] | then I’d be scared, too. | 我也会很害怕 |
[51:47] | I did a scene like this in Forgive Us Our Trespasses. | 我在《原谅吾罪》里演过这样的桥段 |
[51:50] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[51:53] | Everyone died. | 大家都死了 |
[51:55] | Not helpful. | 帮倒忙 |
[52:22] | No. | 别 |
[52:27] | It is a test. | 这是测试 |
[52:32] | They need to know that I’m alone. | 他们要知道我是一个人 |
[52:34] | No. | 别 |
[52:50] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[52:52] | In five minutes, I send in Diego. | 五分钟后 我就叫蒂亚戈来 |
[53:17] | I needed to know how far you would go. | 我需要知道你愿走到哪一步 |
[53:21] | I needed to know if I could trust you. | 我需要知道我能不能信任你 |
[53:24] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[53:27] | It’s strange to finally meet. | 终于见到你了 感觉好怪 |
[53:31] | In a way, you and your cluster exist because of me. | 可以说 你和你的族群因我才存在 |
[53:36] | You work with Professor Kolovi. | 你跟克洛维教授工作 |
[53:39] | You helped Angelica escape. | 是你帮安吉莉卡逃脱 |
[53:43] | We both realized she was going to birth another cluster. | 我们都意识到她要生下又一个族群了 |
[53:48] | After what happened to her first… | 考虑到她第一个族群的遭遇 |
[53:51] | I knew she would die before she let that happen again. | 我知道她绝不会允许那种事再发生 |
[53:55] | Why here? | 为什么选这里 |
[53:57] | Angelica heard me singing one day and asked where I’d learned. | 安吉莉卡有次听到我唱歌 问我在哪学的 |
[54:03] | And I told her about this church. | 我就告诉了她这个教堂 |
[54:06] | It was her idea to come here. | 来这儿是她的主意 |
[54:11] | Why did Angelica work with BPO? | 安吉莉卡为什么跟生物保护组织合作 |
[54:13] | She was searching for her children. | 她是在找她的孩子 |
[54:17] | What happened to them? | 他们怎么了 |
[54:18] | None of us fully realized how fast BPO was changing. | 我们都没意识到生物保护组织变化得多快 |
[54:24] | When I first started, it was very, very different. | 我刚加入时 它非常不同 |
[54:28] | Dr. El-Saadawi was a visionary. | 萨达维博士是个远见家 |
[54:32] | I met her at Stanford. | 我在斯坦福结识了她 |
[54:34] | And the work I did with her felt like something… | 我跟她做的工作 感觉是 |
[54:38] | sacred. | 神圣的 |
[54:41] | When she died, | 她死后 |
[54:43] | I hoped professor Kolovi would continue what she began. | 我本希望克洛维教授会继承她的遗志 |
[54:49] | I don’t know. Maybe he believed in her work once, but… | 我不知道 或许他曾经是相信她的工作的 |
[54:52] | not now. | 但现在不了 |
[54:55] | Not since he met Dr. Milton Bailey Brandt. | 自从他认识了米尔顿·贝利·布兰特博士 |
[55:01] | That’s the first name I knew him by. | 那是我所知的 他的第一个名字 |
[55:04] | When he came to the university, | 他来大学时 |
[55:06] | he had research, | 拿着研究 |
[55:08] | data on the development of the sensorium frontal lobe | 我们都想得到的关于超感人额叶 |
[55:11] | that we were all desperate for. | 变化的数据 |
[55:14] | Of course, we all suspected how he came about this information, | 当然 我都怀疑过他是如何得到这信息的 |
[55:18] | but nobody wanted to ask. | 但没人想提问 |
[55:20] | But still, | 可是 |
[55:21] | Brandt never would have solved the problems | 没有安吉莉卡 布兰特是不可能 |
[55:23] | of the neural graft without Angelica. | 解决神经移植问题的 |
[55:25] | Neural graft? | 神经移植 |
[55:28] | It’s mimics the connection of a cluster, | 它能模仿族群间的联系 |
[55:30] | overriding the consciousness of one sensorium onto another. | 将一个超感人的意识覆盖到另一个上 |
[55:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[55:36] | I’m an academic. | 我是个学者 |
[55:38] | Even when I heard you coming down the stairs, | 就算我听到你从楼上走下来时 |
[55:41] | I wasn’t sure I would be able to go through with this. | 我都不确定我能不能做到 |
[55:44] | But I know what happened in New York. | 但我知道纽约的事了 |
[55:47] | When I watched those poor, innocent people killed… | 我看着那些可怜的无辜者被屠杀时… |
[55:57] | If it’s within our power | 如果我们有能力 |
[56:00] | to keep something that terrible from happening… | 阻止那样可怕的事发生 |
[56:05] | shouldn’t we? | 我们该那么做吧 |
[56:17] | Do you know what Angelica called Brandt? | 你知道安吉莉卡怎么称呼布兰特吗 |
[56:20] | Whispers. | 低语者 |
[56:21] | She told me, the voice in your head | 她说 你脑中那个 |
[56:24] | that tells you to cut your wrists, | 叫你割腕 |
[56:26] | or to take a handful of pills, | 吞药 |
[56:28] | or to jump from a height… | 或跳楼的声音 |
[56:32] | that voice never shouts. | 从来不是大喊 |
[56:34] | It only whispers. | 只是低语 |
[56:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[57:13] | He sleeps on blockers. | 他服阻断剂睡觉 |
[57:16] | I couldn’t reach him a few hours ago. | 我几小时前找不到他 |
[57:20] | So you don’t know for certain if he’s in there? | 你不能确定他是不是在那里 |
[57:23] | No. | 是啊 |
[57:25] | Every moment we stand here, he could wake. | 我们站在这里的每一刻 他都可能醒来 |
[57:29] | She’s right. | 她是对的 |
[57:36] | This is it. | 时候到了 |
[57:37] | Are you really ready to kill a man in cold blood? | 你真准备好冷血杀死一个人了吗 |
[57:41] | Jonas? | 乔纳斯 |
[57:43] | Hello, Will. | 你好 威尔 |