时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:07] | You’re alive. | 你没死 |
[02:08] | Philosophically arguable, | 哲学层面上还有待争议 |
[02:09] | but… physically, yes, I am. | 但生理上 没错 我还活着 |
[02:13] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[02:14] | We felt you die. | 我们感受到你死了 |
[02:16] | I remember the sound of bone saw. Then nothing. | 我只记得骨头被锯断的声音 然后就忘了 |
[02:20] | So you could be a Bolger. He could be a zombie. | 所以你可能跟博格一样 他有可能是僵尸 |
[02:23] | I believe that was the intention of our friend over there. | 我们在那房子里的朋友就是这个意图 |
[02:27] | I think you’re the first cluster to get this close to Whispers. | 你们是第一个能如此接近低语者的族群 |
[02:29] | You continue to impress, Officer Gorski. | 你越来越厉害了 戈尔斯基警官 |
[02:32] | Wait, if Whispers wanted you lobotomized, | 等等 如果低语者想切你的额叶 |
[02:34] | then who stopped the surgery? | 那是谁阻止的手术 |
[02:35] | The only person in BPO with more power than him. | 生物保护组织里唯一一个权力比他大的人 |
[02:38] | – Are you talking about– – The Chairman. | -你是说… -主席 |
[02:41] | As you can see, my status is much improved. | 正如你们所见 我的地位大大提高了 |
[02:46] | A deal with the devil? I’m afraid so. | 我和魔鬼做了交易吗 恐怕是的 |
[02:50] | I didn’t think I could be any more confused by you, | 我以为你不会让我觉得更困惑了 |
[02:52] | but congratulations, you found a way. | 但还是你找到了方法 恭喜你 |
[02:54] | I think both of you can understand that right now, | 我觉得你们俩能理解 现在 |
[02:56] | I’m doing what I have to do to survive. | 我是为了生存迫不得已 |
[03:00] | – Okay, Jonas is alive? – Apparently so. | -好吧 乔纳斯还活着 -很显然 |
[03:03] | I’m totally confused. | 我被完全搞晕了 |
[03:04] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[03:06] | Oaky, obviously, the Chairman was working with Whispers… | 当时主席肯定是在与低语者合作 |
[03:08] | When he took out Croome. | 在他干掉克鲁姆的时候 |
[03:09] | But why would he want to save Jonas… | 但他为什么想救乔纳斯 |
[03:11] | If Whispers ordered the surgery? | 如果是低语者要求的手术 |
[03:13] | The Chairman needs Whispers. | 主席需要低语者 |
[03:14] | – He doesn’t trust him. – Which is why he needs Jonas. | -他不信任他 -所以他才需要乔纳斯 |
[03:17] | That’s it. The Chairman needs Whispers for the zombie project. | 没错 主席需要低语者参加僵尸项目 |
[03:21] | #disposable assassins. | 一次性刺客 |
[03:23] | Which he uses to eliminate his political opposition. | 以用来消除他的政治对手 |
[03:26] | Mitchell Taylor. RIP. | 安息吧 米切尔·泰勒 |
[03:28] | What we need to understand | 我们需要弄清楚 |
[03:29] | is what does Whispers get out of all of this? | 低语者在这一切中能得到什么 |
[03:31] | The secret of Whispers is still to be solved. | 低语者的秘密仍待解开 |
[03:33] | But assuming for the moment | 但暂时假设 |
[03:35] | that Whispers does have a separate agenda… | 低语者确实有着不同的目的 |
[03:37] | That would explain why the Chairman doesn’t trust him. | 这就能解释为什么主席不信任他了 |
[03:39] | And why he would secretly save Jonas. | 以及他为何暗中救下了乔纳斯 |
[03:42] | Because he knew Jonas is connected to Whispers. | 因为他知道乔纳斯与低语者有着某种联系 |
[03:45] | He needs a watchdog. | 他需要个看门狗 |
[03:46] | It’s a painful irony, but my life is tied to Whispers. | 很讽刺 我的性命和低语者联系在了一起 |
[04:00] | – I’m sorry. – Goddamn it. | -对不起 -该死 |
[04:02] | Will, no. No, stop. | 威尔 不要 停住 |
[04:04] | This is our last chance! | 这是我们最后一次机会 |
[04:05] | If they put a bullet in you, it will be. | 他们向你开枪的话 那确实是 |
[04:27] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[04:29] | – In every fight… – …mistakes are made. | -每一场战斗 -总会出点纰漏 |
[04:57] | Is Jonas still here? | 乔纳斯还在这吗 |
[04:59] | – No. The blockers kicked in. – Good. | -不在 阻断剂起效了 -很好 |
[05:25] | How did you remember that? | 你是怎么记得的 |
[05:29] | I like safes. | 我喜欢保险箱 |
[05:46] | Mandiba has made a crucial mistake underestimating you. | 曼迪巴低估了你 真是大错特错 |
[05:50] | And the power of social media. | 他还低估了社交媒体的力量 |
[05:52] | We’re getting a huge number of hits. | 我们收获了大量的点击量 |
[05:54] | We’ve done some preliminary polls and you are gaining on him. | 我们做了些初步民调 你快赶上他了 |
[05:58] | Oh, yeah. Vote Van Damn, he’s our man. | 那是 投给拽哥云顿 他值得你投奔 |
[06:01] | Mandiba has started spending money, | 曼迪巴开始砸钱了 |
[06:03] | trying to recover his reputation. | 想要恢复他的声誉 |
[06:06] | – These are all over Nairobi. – What? | -内罗毕全都是这种新闻 -什么 |
[06:09] | – Mandiba was pals with Nelson Mandela? – It’s fake. | -曼迪巴是纳尔逊·曼德拉的朋友 -假的 |
[06:11] | Mandiba photoshopped himself in. | 这是他自己P进去的 |
[06:13] | But people believe it. | 但民众都相信 |
[06:15] | – Is this legal? – Mandiba doesn’t care. | -这合法吗 -曼迪巴不在乎 |
[06:17] | He’s on trial for corruption. This is small potatoes. | 他正因贪污罪受审 这件事不足挂齿 |
[06:21] | But what it demonstrates is his desperation. | 但这也说明他十分焦急 |
[06:24] | He’s afraid of you. | 他怕你 |
[06:25] | Yeah. He’s an evildoer. | 是啊 他就是个坏人 |
[06:27] | You know all evildoers are afraid of Van Damn. | 所有的坏人都怕拽哥云顿 |
[06:31] | These ads started running yesterday. | 昨天开始起他投入了这些广告 |
[06:33] | – He’s a thug. – A thug. | -他是个恶棍 -恶棍 |
[06:35] | He’s a thug. | 他是个恶棍 |
[06:36] | Extortionist! To ride his bus, you have to pay a safety tax. | 勒索犯 你只有付保护税了才能坐他的车 |
[06:40] | I was there. I watched him | 我当时在场 我看到他 |
[06:42] | beat this old guy who wouldn’t pay his tax. | 因为这个老头没付税而打他 |
[06:45] | He works for the water company. | 他为淡水公司工作 |
[06:47] | He put his fist through this guy’s face. | 他一拳打到这家伙的脸上 |
[06:49] | I mean, the guy’s scary. | 那家伙很吓人 |
[06:50] | I saw him drive on the sidewalk. He just didn’t care. | 我看到他在人行道上开车 他根本不在乎 |
[06:53] | Vote for Van Damn | 投票给拽哥云顿的话 |
[06:54] | and all of Kibera will be paying his safety tax. | 基贝拉人都要给他付保护税 |
[07:00] | This is bullshit. | 这是胡扯 |
[07:01] | This is politics. | 这是政治 |
[07:03] | And politics is war. | 政治就是战争 |
[07:04] | Which is why we feel | 这也是为什么 |
[07:07] | that additional security precautions must be taken. | 我们必须采取额外的安全预防措施 |
[07:12] | This is Fred Kimafi. He’s our new security advisor. | 这位是弗雷德·基马菲 新任安全顾问 |
[07:16] | – It’s a pleasure to meet you. – Hello. | -很高兴认识你 -你好 |
[07:18] | He doesn’t need security. Van Damn is security. | 他才不需要保护 拽哥云顿就是安全的保证 |
[07:21] | It’s, as he said, a precaution. | 如他所言 这是预防措施 |
[07:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:26] | Because if anything should ever happen to you, | 因为如果你发生了什么不测的话 |
[07:28] | no one will ever be brave enough to stand up to Mandiba again. | 就不会再人有胆量与曼迪巴对抗了 |
[07:41] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[07:43] | As if it matters. | 又有什么意义 |
[07:49] | Lito. Lito, don’t do it. | 利托 利托 别这样 |
[07:51] | Don’t forget that every bite is the equivalent | 别忘了你多吃一口 |
[07:53] | of 20 minutes on the treadmill. | 就要在跑步机上多跑20分钟 |
[07:55] | We’re actors. Rejection is nine-tenths of our job. | 我们是演员 我们的主要工作就是拒绝 |
[07:58] | What job? I don’t have a job. | 什么工作 我没有工作 |
[08:02] | And I can’t get a job because I don’t have an agent. | 而且没有了经纪人我也找不到工作 |
[08:05] | Why don’t I have an agent? | 我为什么没有经纪人 |
[08:07] | Because he could see what you both refuse to see. | 因为他能看到你俩都拒绝看到的东西 |
[08:11] | One of these days, | 总有一天 |
[08:12] | that shit-for-brains is going to realize that dropping you | 那个脑子进屎的家伙会意识到 |
[08:15] | was the sorriest, stupidest mistake he’s ever made. | 抛弃你是他犯过的最可悲最愚蠢的错误 |
[08:21] | Not a mistake. It’s not a mistake, Dani. | 不是错误 不是错误 丹妮 |
[08:24] | It’s a reality. | 是现实 |
[08:26] | They accepted it. And I have accepted it. | 他们接受了 我也接受了 |
[08:29] | Now you two have to. | 现在该你们俩接受了 |
[08:31] | Don’t you believe what you said in S?o Paulo? | 你在圣保罗说的话你自己都不信了吗 |
[08:32] | That we make our reality? | 我们创造自己的现实 |
[08:35] | Hernando… how many gay action stars are there? | 赫南多 有多少同志动作明星 |
[08:40] | No, let me rephrase. | 不 我换个说法 |
[08:41] | How many out gay action stars are now, | 有多少出柜同志动作明星 |
[08:45] | or will be employed this year | 会在今年或者可预见的将来 |
[08:47] | or the foreseeable future? I’ll tell you. | 找到工作 我告诉你们 |
[08:49] | I’ll tell you. It’s a nice round number. | 我告诉你们 是个漂亮的整数 |
[08:54] | Zero. | 零 |
[08:57] | Zero. | 零 |
[09:01] | As in my future prospects. | 这也是我的前景 |
[09:03] | From hero to zero. | 从英雄到零蛋 |
[09:08] | Put that on my tombstone. | 把这句话刻在我墓碑上 |
[09:35] | Lito? | 利托 |
[09:37] | Lito? | 利托 |
[09:39] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:41] | I’m practicing. | 我在练习 |
[09:44] | For what? | 练什么 |
[09:46] | For my future as a homeless, unemployable failure. | 作为一个无家可归的失业废物练习 |
[09:55] | Wait. Sun. Sun. | 等一下 善 善 |
[10:11] | Where is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[10:13] | They call them love motels. | 他们管这叫情侣酒店 |
[10:23] | Yeah. | 好 |
[10:25] | Sure. | 好的 |
[10:31] | Sun. | 善 |
[11:02] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这儿 |
[11:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:12] | I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我不知道我在做什么 |
[11:23] | Stop crying. | 别哭了 |
[11:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:31] | Because it’s not that bad. | 因为没那么糟 |
[11:36] | You don’t know that. You don’t– | 你不懂 你不 |
[11:38] | I’m sorry, Sun, but you can’t understand | 抱歉 善 但你不懂 |
[11:40] | what it’s like to lose everything. | 失去一切是什么滋味 |
[11:42] | I can’t? | 我不懂 |
[11:44] | No, I lost my manager. I lost my agent. | 对 我失去了经理 经纪人 |
[11:48] | I lost my Instagram followers, my Twitter followers. | 我失去了图享粉丝 推特粉丝 |
[11:52] | – I’ve lost– – Shut up! | -我失去了 -闭嘴 |
[11:57] | You have a man who loves you. | 你还有一个爱你的男人 |
[12:00] | And you have a friend | 你还有一个 |
[12:01] | who was willing to give up her life for you. | 愿意为你放弃自己生活的朋友 |
[12:03] | And you have a mother who accepts you. | 你还有一个接受你的母亲 |
[12:07] | That is true. | 那倒是真的 |
[12:10] | And what do I have? | 可我有什么呢 |
[12:14] | My parents are dead. | 我父母死了 |
[12:17] | And my only brother will kill me if I don’t kill him first. | 唯一的弟弟 我不杀他他就要杀我 |
[12:22] | If anyone should be on the bed crying, it should be me. | 如果该有人趴在床上哭 那也是我 |
[12:28] | But you will never do that. | 但你绝不会那么做 |
[12:33] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[12:36] | Maybe that’s why I’m here, Sun. | 可能这就是我来的原因 善 |
[12:47] | Come on, come on. | 过来 过来 |
[12:57] | Here. | 给你 |
[14:12] | I need your advice. | 我需要你的建议 |
[14:18] | While I am keenly aware that my husband | 我敏锐地发现我的丈夫 |
[14:21] | has not been completely forthcoming with me | 对他的商务活动 |
[14:24] | in regards to his business practices, | 没有对我完全坦诚 |
[14:26] | I also know that I have not been as honest as I could have been. | 我也知道自己没有尽量坦诚 |
[14:30] | At first, I was absolutely certain | 最开始 我确信 |
[14:32] | that not telling Rajan about the… | 不要告诉拉詹 |
[14:36] | things, you know, going on in my head, | 我脑中的那些事 |
[14:38] | including the fact | 包括 |
[14:38] | that I’m a different species of human being altogether, | 我是完全不同的人类 |
[14:40] | were things better kept to myself. | 这些事最好都保密 |
[14:42] | But now, I am not so sure. | 但现在 我不确定了 |
[14:45] | And here is the heart of the matter: | 问题重点在于 |
[14:47] | I believe Rajan is a good man. | 我相信拉詹是个好人 |
[14:50] | Though I say this as something | 但我现在这么说 |
[14:51] | I know I am less certain of than I was before. | 也不像以前那么确定了 |
[14:54] | Separate issue: as a police officer, you must have sensed | 换个话题 作为警察 你一定能感觉到 |
[14:57] | there was something completely untrustworthy | 莱拉身上有些东西让人完全 |
[14:58] | about that Lila, didn’t you? | 无法信任 对不对 |
[14:59] | It wasn’t just me, was it? | 只有我这么想吗 |
[15:01] | – Yeah, she seemed– – Exactly. Yeah. I felt the same. | -没错 她似乎 -对 我感觉一样 |
[15:04] | Here. Lick this. | 来 舔一下 |
[15:13] | So, rather than allowing myself to be paralyzed by doubt, | 所以 与其让我自己被怀疑所苦 |
[15:16] | a mistake I have made in the past, | 我以前犯过这种错误 |
[15:18] | I am considering a more, you know, | 我在考虑一个更加 |
[15:20] | proactive approach, like you or Sun, | 积极的方法 就像你和善 |
[15:22] | and simply telling Rajan everything. | 把所有事情都告诉拉詹 |
[15:25] | You know, I mean, everything that is going on with me | 我的意思是我身上发生的所有事 |
[15:27] | and then asking him what exactly is going on with him. | 然后问他到底怎么了 |
[15:31] | Which, frankly, I am not sure I even want to know, | 坦白讲 我都不清楚自己是不是想知道 |
[15:33] | but can any marriage really survive secret-keeping? | 但是彼此保守秘密的婚姻真的能维系吗 |
[15:46] | Do you want to tell him | 你想跟他坦白 |
[15:48] | everything in order to make him tell you everything? | 是为了让他也跟你坦白 |
[15:50] | Or do you want to tell him | 还是说你想跟他坦白 |
[15:52] | because you’re in love with someone else? | 是因为你爱上了别人 |
[16:01] | Your thiamine is low | 你的硫胺素很低 |
[16:03] | and the lack of iron is affecting your adrenals, | 缺铁影响了肾上腺 |
[16:07] | which is why you’re craving the drugs. | 所以你才渴望毒品 |
[16:09] | Heroin is not going help you figure out how to find Whispers. | 海洛因不会帮你找到低语者 |
[16:11] | You need to eat properly, take your medicine, and focus. | 你需要好好吃饭 好好吃药 集中精神 |
[16:20] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[16:25] | You will be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[16:33] | So will you. | 你也会 |
[16:45] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[16:52] | When you get elected, I hope you don’t forget about your friends. | 你要是当选 希望你别忘了朋友 |
[17:49] | – You all right? – I used to feel so sure. | -你还好吗 -我曾经如此确定 |
[17:52] | Of what? | 关于什么 |
[17:53] | Of everything. | 关于一切 |
[17:56] | I’m starting to think this is a terrible idea. | 我开始觉得这是个坏主意了 |
[17:58] | You said we needed to find the Assistant. | 我说过我们要找到那个助手 |
[18:01] | You said this was the best place to start. | 你说最好从这里开始 |
[18:03] | Is that him? | 是他吗 |
[18:07] | Officer Strange, you coming? | 奇爱警官 你来吗 |
[18:12] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[18:24] | You want to hit me, don’t you? | 你很想揍我吧 |
[18:27] | You want to hit me? | 你想揍我吗 |
[18:29] | Pay me back, huh? | 报仇 |
[18:32] | Do it. Just do it, huh? | 来啊 揍啊 |
[18:36] | We gotta get out of here, man. | 我们得走了 |
[18:39] | Fuck all this shit. | 去他妈的 |
[18:43] | This isn’t us, Wolfie. | 我们这样不行 沃夫 |
[18:52] | Hey, what’s up, D? I thought you were off today. | 蒂哥 我还以为你今天不当班呢 |
[18:54] | Uh, yeah. This is a friend. | 是不当班 我带我朋友来 |
[18:56] | Looking for a missing person. | 找失踪人口 |
[19:02] | There’s my desk. | 我的办公桌 |
[19:05] | That was his desk? | 那是他的办公桌 |
[19:09] | It was. | 以前是 |
[19:11] | No more. That’s, uh… that’s Officer Boyd. | 现在不是了 归博伊德警官了 |
[19:14] | – What’s up, Sasha? – Hey, Diego. | -萨莎 你好啊 -蒂亚戈 |
[19:16] | Chillin’. | 你继续忙 |
[19:31] | What are we doing here? | 我们待在这干什么 |
[19:33] | Let’s just go back to the shop. | 回店里吧 |
[19:36] | To making keys, saving damsels. | 复刻钥匙 拯救美人 |
[19:42] | I’m going to tell Fuchs to stuff | 我去找福克斯 |
[19:44] | this gilded cage straight up his ass. | 让他把这个金丝笼收回去 |
[19:46] | Don’t. | 别 |
[19:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:53] | I have to take care of something first. | 我有别的事要先处理 |
[20:08] | Okay. We do this by the book. | 好 我们按规矩来 |
[20:11] | – Is he here? – He’s– | -他在这吗 -他… |
[20:13] | Then get this straight. None of your cowboy bullshit– | 那我直说了 你们这些狗屁玩意儿… |
[20:17] | Okay, he’s there. | 他在 |
[20:18] | I don’t care. I just need him to know we do this by the rules. | 我不管 只要让他知道我们得按规矩来 |
[20:21] | Technically, it’s against the rules to have her in here. | 严格来讲 她在这儿也属于违规 |
[20:25] | – What? What did he say? – Nothing. | -怎么 他说什么了 -没什么 |
[20:33] | Why do you think she would be listed as a missing person? | 你为什么觉得她会被列为失踪人口 |
[20:36] | We know she was scared. | 我们都知道她害怕 |
[20:37] | We know she went through a lot of trouble to meet with you. | 我们知道她为了见你费了不少劲 |
[20:39] | – Which means that– – Whoever’s after you | -也就是说… -追杀你的人 |
[20:41] | is probably after her. | 也可能在追杀她 |
[20:49] | He’s a good cop. | 他是名好警察 |
[20:52] | It also means they’re gonna come after anyone who tries to help us. | 也就是说他们也会追杀想要帮助我们的人 |
[21:02] | What’d he say? | 他说什么了 |
[21:05] | He’s just worried about you. | 他在担心你 |
[21:10] | Well, thank you, ghost cop, | 谢谢担心 幽灵警察 |
[21:13] | but, uh… I can take care of myself. | 不过 我会照顾好我自己的 |
[21:49] | – Fuck. Damn it. – Rajan. | -靠 妈的 -拉詹 |
[21:54] | – Rajan! Oh, my God! – It’s nothing. It’s nothing. | -拉詹 天啊 -没事 没事 |
[21:56] | – Sit. – What happened? | -坐 -怎么回事 |
[21:57] | A small accident. Everything’s fine. | 小事故 没事的 |
[21:59] | Should I call the doctor? | 我要叫医生来吗 |
[22:00] | No, it’s a small accident. Tell her it’s fine. | 不用 就是个小事故 跟她说没事的 |
[22:03] | It isn’t bad, ma’am. | 没事的 女士 |
[22:03] | I thought your job was to protect him! | 你的职责不就是保护好他吗 |
[22:05] | It was my fault. | 是我自己的错 |
[22:07] | – You know how clumsy I can be. – Oh, my God! | -你也知道我有多笨 -天啊 |
[22:09] | It’s stupid even talking about it. | 讲起来我都觉得蠢 |
[22:11] | I’ve just been working too many hours. | 我只是工作得太久了 |
[22:12] | Put your head up. | 把他头抬起来 |
[22:13] | I’m embarrassed as it is. | 搞得我真是太尴尬了 |
[22:15] | – Please, let me just clean up, okay? – Rajan, I– | -让我先去清洗一下 -拉詹 |
[22:18] | If you need anything– | 如果你有需要 |
[22:19] | – Yeah. – I’ll be with him. | -好 -我看着他 |
[22:20] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[22:24] | He’s lying. | 他在撒谎 |
[22:26] | But it’s okay, | 不过也正常 |
[22:27] | because without lies, life would be too hard. | 毕竟没了谎言 人生将无比艰难【轴】 |
[22:34] | No. No. | 不 |
[22:36] | Without what lies? | 什么谎言 |
[22:40] | In the movie. | 电影里 |
[22:42] | Too many lies. | 太多谎言 |
[22:44] | From Here to Eternity. | 《乱世忠魂》 |
[22:56] | Why, “uh-oh”? | 怎么了 |
[22:59] | First, chocolate fudge brownie, and now this. | 先是巧克力布朗尼 然后是这个 |
[23:03] | What are we watching? | 在看什么 |
[23:05] | From Here to Eternity. | 《乱世忠魂》 |
[23:09] | Scoot, scoot. | 挤一挤 |
[23:10] | – It’s Stella’s favorite film. – Your mom? | -斯黛拉最爱的电影 -你妈 |
[23:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:14] | My mother had a copy on VHS. | 我妈还录了盒录像带 |
[23:18] | She and my aunts watched it to death. | 她和我的阿姨们一辈子都在反复看 |
[23:23] | When it was on, nothing else mattered to them. | 一旦开始放 就再也没别的事能打扰她们 |
[23:27] | Mom, see me? | 妈 看我 |
[23:31] | Lito! | 利托 |
[23:37] | Burt Lancaster had this… | 伯特·兰卡斯特有一种 |
[23:39] | power. | 魅力 |
[23:41] | Oh, I get that. | 我懂 |
[23:45] | They all wanted to be her. | 她们都想变为女主 |
[23:53] | Did you want Burt to kiss and drip on you, too? | 你也想让伯特亲你 骑在你身上吗 |
[23:59] | No. | 不 |
[24:02] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[24:13] | He was drunk when he came in at 5:00 a.m. | 他凌晨五点回来 喝得伶仃大醉 |
[24:16] | I was lying on the floor. | 我当时躺在地板上 |
[24:17] | Oh, this moment is amazing. | 这一段超棒 |
[24:19] | The confession of her secret, | 道出她的秘密 |
[24:21] | her truth bringing him to his knees, | 真相让他拜倒 |
[24:24] | asking to be forgiven. | 乞求能被原谅 |
[24:27] | Empathy overwhelming his male jealousy. | 同情战胜了他的嫉妒 |
[24:30] | What? How do you see that? I can’t see that. | 你怎么看出来的 我怎么没发现 |
[24:32] | Please just stop talking about it. | 能不说了吗 |
[24:35] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想说 |
[24:36] | – Okay. – I don’t want to talk about it. | -好 -我不想说 |
[24:37] | – Okay. – I just want to watch. | -好 -让我好好看 |
[24:38] | – Okay. Okay, sorry. – Sorry. | -好好好 抱歉 -抱歉 |
[24:43] | Karen, listen to me. Listen. | 凯伦 你听我说 |
[24:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:47] | Until I met you, I didn’t think… | 遇到你之前 我从没想过 |
[24:49] | Lito watches it when he’s depressed. | 利托沮丧的时候都会看这部 |
[24:51] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[24:52] | Why would he watch his mother’s favorite film | 他为什么要在沮丧的时候 |
[24:54] | when he’s depressed? | 看他妈最爱的电影 |
[25:03] | I have a theory. | 我有个猜想 |
[25:11] | I think this is the film | 我觉得就是这部电影 |
[25:12] | where Lito became aware of the power of acting. | 让利托意识到表演的力量 |
[25:16] | I imagine the effect Burt Lancaster | 我猜测伯特·兰卡斯特打动 |
[25:19] | had on his mother and aunties… | 他妈和他阿姨们的魅力 |
[25:21] | must have felt like a kind of magic. | 在当时的他看来是种魔法 |
[25:24] | But at the same time, he was probably beginning to suspect | 与此同时 他估计开始隐约怀疑 |
[25:28] | that he was different from a man like Burt Lancaster | 自己和伯特·兰卡斯特这样的男人 |
[25:33] | in very significant ways. | 截然不同 |
[25:35] | You mean he’s gay? | 你是说他是同性恋 |
[25:38] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[25:41] | Which would naturally create some complex insecurities: | 这一般会引起一些复杂的不安感 |
[25:44] | wanting to do and be everything that a heteronormative icon | 他也想像伯特·兰卡斯特一样 |
[25:48] | such as Burt Lancaster was able to do and be… | 成为女性眼中的万人迷… |
[25:52] | but knowing that it was not possible. | 可内心却知道这是不可能的 |
[25:56] | Yeah, but he’s gonna do more. | 是啊 可他会更加有魅力 |
[25:58] | Way more. | 有魅力得多 |
[25:59] | Have you seen the pictures from S?o Paulo? | 你见过那些在圣保罗的照片了吗 |
[26:02] | They’re everywhere. They’re blowing up. | 现在传得到处都是 都炸锅了 |
[26:04] | I know, but right now, Lito can’t see any of it. | 我知道 可现在利托绝对不能看见 |
[26:07] | He believes his career is over. | 他觉得他的事业已经完了 |
[26:10] | That’s why he’s grieving. | 所以现在才这么伤心 |
[26:21] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[26:24] | I can’t go on like this much longer. | 我不能再这个样子下去了 |
[26:40] | You’re so smart, Hernando. | 你很聪明 赫南多 |
[26:42] | But you’re so wrong. | 可是你大错特错 |
[26:45] | I’m not grieving a career. | 我不是在为我的事业伤心 |
[26:48] | It was my dream. | 那是我的梦想 |
[26:51] | And now it’s over. | 可现在已经结束了 |
[27:15] | Every time I walk by this place, I remember that day. | 我每次走过这里的时候 都会想起那天 |
[27:17] | You were in the middle of the crowd. | 你站在人群中间 |
[27:18] | Everyone was like, “Van Damn! Van Damn!” | 所有人都在喊 “拽哥云顿 拽哥云顿” |
[27:21] | And it was like straight out of a– | 简直就像是… |
[27:30] | This shit is getting real! | 这事还越来越像样了 |
[27:43] | Sun! | 善 |
[27:47] | Don’t hit me! | 别打我 |
[27:49] | I’m sorry I woke you. | 抱歉把你叫起来了 |
[27:51] | I get completely confused with time zones. | 我一直搞不大清时差 |
[27:54] | What do you want? | 有什么事吗 |
[27:55] | The Bak Summer Gala. | 朴氏夏季盛会 |
[27:57] | – Joong-Ki canceled it. – No. | -宗基已经取消了 -没有 |
[28:00] | The police tried to convince him to cancel, | 警察一直在劝他取消 |
[28:02] | but it looks like there’s so much money coming in | 可看样子各路的钱都在源源不断地涌进来 |
[28:04] | from Tokyo, London and Abu Dhabi, | 东京的 伦敦的 还有阿布扎比的 |
[28:06] | your brother sent a memo today telling everyone he’ll be there. | 你弟弟今天发了条消息说他会去那里 |
[28:10] | Which means it is so on. | 好戏就要开演了 |
[28:13] | But there will be a lot of security. | 但安保肯定会很严 |
[28:15] | Oh, yeah, there will be major, insane security. | 肯定的 安保绝对严严实实的 |
[28:17] | Is that Sun? | 是善吗 |
[28:20] | And Lito. | 还有利托 |
[28:23] | – Lito? What’s he doing here? – I don’t know. | -利托 他来干什么 -我不知道 |
[28:28] | I think he’s depressed. | 他好像有点不高兴 |
[28:30] | How will I get in if they will be expecting me? | 有人防着我的话我该怎么进去 |
[28:33] | We first considered hacking an invite, | 我们一开始想过黑一张邀请函来 |
[28:35] | but because the police set-up | 但由于警力 |
[28:36] | is concentrated on the people coming through the front door… | 都集中在了前门… |
[28:38] | Security is so performative. | 安保都是面子工程 |
[28:40] | From what we can tell, they’re not even checking the staff. | 所以我们看来 他们根本不会检查工作人员 |
[28:43] | Just like the TSA. | 这和安全运输管理局一个样 |
[28:45] | Which means, we found a back door, literally. | 所以我们找了个后门 是真的后门 |
[28:49] | The fake ID is a breeze. | 做个假工作证简直小菜 |
[28:51] | There is only one little problem… | 但唯一的一点小问题就是… |
[28:54] | Do you know anything about tending bar? | 你会做酒保吗 |
[28:57] | No, nothing. | 不会 一点都不会 |
[28:59] | She doesn’t, does she? | 她不会 是吧 |
[29:01] | – Shit. – Shit. | -完蛋了 -完蛋了 |
[29:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[29:17] | It’s Lito. Flair bartending. | 是利托 天生的酒保 |
[29:25] | For six months, I trained with the best bartenders in all Mexico. | 我跟着全墨西哥最好的酒保学过六个月 |
[29:28] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[29:30] | For my role in Blood-Stained Tequila. | 为了演一部叫《血染龙舌兰》的电影 |
[29:56] | Relaxing, isn’t it? | 很舒服 对吧 |
[29:59] | I feel I can talk to you, Wolfgang. | 我觉得我能跟你谈谈心 沃夫冈 |
[30:02] | I need your advice. | 我需要你给点建议 |
[30:05] | I know you know what’s going on, | 我知道你明白都发生了什么事 |
[30:08] | how delicate the situation is. | 还有现在这种微妙的情况 |
[30:10] | – It’s not my business. – No. | -这都不关我的事 -确实 |
[30:13] | And I appreciate that about you, but… | 这点我也很欣赏你 不过… |
[30:17] | this is about Lila, and the way she talks about you. | 这事和莱拉有关 看她说起你的样子 |
[30:21] | I think she is your business. | 我觉得她应该算是你的事了吧 |
[30:25] | Does she ever talk about me? | 她有没有提起过我 |
[30:32] | Not really. | 不怎么提 |
[30:39] | Maybe I’m getting older. | 可能是因为我老了吧 |
[30:46] | I care for Lila a great deal. | 我很在乎莱拉 |
[30:52] | She’s not like other women. | 她和别的女人不一样 |
[30:58] | I love listening to men trying to express their feelings. | 我最爱听男人说心里话了 |
[31:01] | I think you can understand | 你应该能理解 |
[31:02] | that I have thought about marrying her. | 我想过要娶她 |
[31:04] | Was that before or after you came inside me? | 那是你跟我上床之前还是之后的事 |
[31:08] | Do you believe you can ever really know someone? | 你觉得你有没有可能真正了解一个人 |
[31:14] | Some people. | 有几个吧 |
[31:16] | Do you think you know me? | 你觉得你了解我吗 |
[31:19] | I have friends at the NSA. | 我在安全局有朋友 |
[31:22] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[31:24] | I pay them a not-insignificant amount of money | 我给他们一笔不小的钱 |
[31:26] | to monitor certain cell lines. | 来监听电话线 |
[31:29] | Recently, I received the transcripts | 前几天 我收到一份 |
[31:33] | of a call that was… | 通话文件… |
[31:37] | distressing. | 我看了很难受 |
[31:39] | Poor baby. | 可怜的孩子 |
[31:43] | I think she’s going to betray me. | 我觉得她要背叛我了 |
[31:47] | What did the transcript say? | 文件上怎么写的 |
[31:52] | It was a call from Khalial, one of my competitors. | 是我在卡里尔的一个竞争对手打来的 |
[31:58] | He was negotiating a contract on my life. | 他在电话里商量想来要我的命 |
[32:05] | He was talking to Lila. | 他跟莱拉说的 |
[32:10] | You know this city. You know this world. | 你了解这个城市 了解这里的世界 |
[32:12] | I’m not asking for you to get involved. | 我没想让你直接动手 |
[32:19] | I just need information. | 我只是想要点情报 |
[32:26] | You were right about the difference between us. | 我们之间的区别你算是说对了 |
[32:29] | I want to live as you live, without a leash around my neck. | 我想像你一样活 不要任何束缚 |
[32:36] | Hello? | 喂 |
[32:41] | Sebastian? | 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[32:43] | Thank God. Fredrick said you were with him. | 谢天谢地 弗莱德雷克说你和他在一起 |
[32:46] | With who? | 和谁 |
[32:47] | I don’t know what’s going on. I’m trying to understand it. | 我不知道现在发生了什么 我正努力搞清楚 |
[32:50] | I received a call from Khalial, | 我接到了一个从卡里尔打来的电话 |
[32:51] | who’s going to make a move on you. | 他说他想对你动手 |
[32:53] | I played along because I don’t think it’s his idea. | 我就假装应和他 因为我觉得那不是他的想法 |
[32:56] | I think someone is driving him. | 我觉得是有人在指使他 |
[32:58] | Who? | 谁 |
[33:00] | Wolfgang. | 沃夫冈 |
[33:03] | Sebastian, be careful. | 塞巴斯蒂安 你要小心 |
[33:04] | If something happened to you, I don’t know what I would do. | 你要是出事了 我都不知道该怎么办了 |
[33:07] | It’s all right. Everything’s fine. | 没事的 不会有事的 |
[33:10] | Come home to me. | 快回家来吧 |
[33:14] | See you later. | 一会儿见 |
[33:18] | I must go. | 我得走了 |
[33:20] | I would like to continue this conversation. | 我想继续这段对话 |
[33:23] | I’ll find you. | 我回头找你 |
[33:38] | I know you’re angry… | 我知道你生气了 |
[33:41] | but this is how a girl like me tells a boy like you | 但我这样的女孩对你这样的男孩表白 |
[33:43] | that she has a crush on you. | 就是这样的 |
[33:46] | And instead of laying in bed, | 她不会躺在床上 |
[33:49] | wishing she was going out with you | 内心渴望着跟你约会 |
[33:50] | and not her current boyfriend… | 而不是跟现在的男朋友 |
[33:53] | she has decided to do something about it. | 她决定采取行动 |
[34:42] | Far enough. | 够了 |
[34:54] | So we meet again, eh, Van Damn? | 又见面了 拽哥云顿 |
[35:01] | So, tell me, did that pretty girl of yours | 告诉我 是你那个小美女 |
[35:04] | turn you on to politics? | 让你对政治感兴趣了 |
[35:05] | Or you are Silas’ bitch now? | 还是你在帮塞拉斯做事 |
[35:07] | Why do you care? | 关你什么事 |
[35:12] | Just never figured you for doing something as stupid as politics. | 我只是没想到你会蠢到参与政事 |
[35:15] | I want to help. | 我想帮助别人 |
[35:18] | I want to change things. | 我想带来改变 |
[35:21] | Change? | 改变 |
[35:23] | People like what they’re used to. | 人们喜欢习以为常的事物 |
[35:26] | People also want things to get better. | 人们也希望生活变得更好 |
[35:30] | Someone is listening to all the noise you make. | 有人在关注你引起的骚动 |
[35:33] | You and your lady should be careful. | 你和你家那位应该小心点 |
[35:35] | Is this is a warning? | 你在警告我吗 |
[35:38] | Bossman don’t do no warnings, Van Damn. | 博斯曼从不警告人 拽哥云顿 |
[35:41] | He just comes for you. | 他只会直接出击 |
[35:43] | I could get offed just for talking to you. | 光是跟你说话就可能会害我丧命 |
[35:46] | Why are you talking to me then? | 所以你为什么要跟我说话 |
[35:49] | ‘Cause I still like you, Van Damn. | 因为我还喜欢你 拽哥云顿 |
[35:56] | I shouldn’t. | 我不该这样 |
[35:57] | For what you did to me… | 你曾经那样对我 |
[36:01] | I should have killed you. | 我本该杀了你 |
[36:04] | I was going to… but then I heard everyone talk about it. | 我本打算如此 但后来我听到大家都在谈论 |
[36:08] | Us. The new Rumble in the Jungle. | 谈论我们 “丛林风雨”[经典拳击对决] |
[36:12] | Me and you. | 我和你 |
[36:13] | It’s like Ali and Foreman. | 就像阿里和福尔曼 |
[36:17] | Separate, we are good… | 分开 我们各自优秀 |
[36:20] | Together, we are legendary. | 在一起 我们是传奇 |
[36:26] | Maybe you should work for me. | 也许你应该来为我工作 |
[36:30] | Bossman pays better. | 博斯曼给的钱多 |
[36:35] | If you survive this, Van Damn, you’ve got my vote. | 如果你能挺过这次 拽哥云顿 我就投票给你 |
[36:49] | How long are we talking about, Milton? | 到底要多久 米尔顿 |
[36:51] | You said a week or two… | 你说一两周 |
[36:53] | You said a week or two. | 你说一两周 |
[36:54] | Now it’s a month or two. Then what? A year or two? | 现在变成一两个月 然后呢 一两年吗 |
[37:01] | It will take what it takes. | 这件事只能顺其自然 |
[37:03] | What about us? What about this family? | 那我们呢 我们的家呢 |
[37:06] | I am trying to protect this family. | 我就是想保护我们的家 |
[37:09] | These people are not like us. They are… | 这些人和我们不同 他们… |
[37:10] | …extremely dangerous. | 非常危险 |
[37:12] | I hate it here! I hate it! | 我讨厌这里 很讨厌 |
[37:14] | – Chelsea. – I want to go home! | -切尔西 -我想回家 |
[37:16] | – Take her out of here. – She’s your daughter. | -带她出去 -她是你女儿 |
[37:19] | I want to go home! I want to go home! | 我想回家 我想回家 |
[37:21] | I have to work. Get out. Go. | 我得工作 出去 快走 |
[37:24] | – Leave me the… -…fuck alone! | -别他妈 -打扰我 |
[37:26] | Chelsea, come. | 切尔西 来 |
[37:28] | Sometimes I don’t know who you are! | 有时我真不知道你是谁 |
[37:29] | Leave me the fuck alone! | 别他妈打扰我 |
[37:32] | No. | 不 |
[37:56] | You’re just as trapped as we are, aren’t you? | 你跟我们一样步履维艰 对吧 |
[38:32] | It’s Sebastian. | 是塞巴斯蒂安 |
[38:35] | He’s worried about your relationship. | 他担心你的感情生活 |
[38:39] | I told him I would talk to you. | 我跟他说会跟你谈谈 |
[38:44] | Okay. Let’s talk. | 好 那就谈谈 |
[39:06] | Rajan? | 拉詹 |
[39:21] | You will stay the fuck away from my family! | 你他妈离我的家人远点 |
[39:24] | Do you hear me? | 听见了吗 |
[39:26] | I owe you nothing! Nothing! | 我不欠你一分钱 什么都不欠 |
[39:29] | You’re not gonna do anything! | 你什么都不能做 |
[39:33] | You know what? This is over! | 你给我听好 这一切结束了 |
[39:34] | I told you, it’s over! I’m done! | 我说过了 结束了 我受够了 |
[39:40] | Who were you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话 |
[39:46] | No one. An old client in America. | 没有谁 一个美国老客户 |
[39:49] | We just had a disagreement. | 只是有些意见分歧 |
[39:52] | It sounded serious. | 听起来很严重 |
[39:55] | It’s just late. | 很晚了 |
[39:58] | – You should go back to bed, Kala. – What about you? | -回去睡觉吧 卡拉 -那你呢 |
[40:01] | I’ll… I’ve got some things to do. I’ll join you. | 我 我还有点事 一会就去找你 |
[40:38] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[40:49] | I look terrible. | 太丑了 |
[40:53] | I hate heels. I’m already klutzy enough. | 我讨厌高跟鞋 我本来就很笨拙 |
[40:55] | You look great. | 你非常美 |
[40:57] | You’re just feeling a little anxious | 你只是有点紧张 |
[40:59] | because Teagan asked you to do a toast. | 因为蒂根要你说祝酒词 |
[41:02] | And the idea of talking in front of your parents | 而在你父母面前说话 |
[41:05] | has you battening down the hatches. | 让你浑身僵硬 |
[41:08] | You’re so right. | 你说得太对了 |
[41:11] | See? There’s something my cluster would never be able to know | 你看 有些事情 我族群的人 |
[41:14] | about what was going on. | 永远不会懂 |
[41:17] | Come here. | 来 |
[41:42] | Wolfgang. | 沃夫冈 |
[41:43] | What did he want? | 他来干什么 |
[41:45] | He didn’t say, but he doesn’t talk much. | 他没说 不过他一向寡言 |
[42:16] | Wolfgang. | 沃夫冈 |
[42:27] | Hello. | 你好 |
[42:41] | What’s going on? | 怎么了吗 |
[42:44] | I’ll handle it. | 我会处理 |
[43:19] | Riley… Wolfgang’s in trouble. | 莱丽 沃夫冈有麻烦了 |
[43:22] | Nomi. | 诺米 |
[43:24] | What’s wrong with Wolfgang? | 沃夫冈怎么了 |
[43:25] | Wolfgang’s meeting Lila and we think the meeting is a trap. | 莱拉约了沃夫冈见面 我们觉得是陷阱 |
[44:12] | I knew this woman was trouble. I knew it! | 我就知道这女人不对劲 我就知道 |
[44:15] | At least we know the name of the restaurant. | 至少我们知道饭店名字是什么 |
[44:17] | But this doesn’t make any sense. | 但是这事说不通啊 |
[44:18] | And why would he agree to this meeting? | 他为什么会同意见面呢 |
[44:19] | Maybe he felt he didn’t have a choice. | 也许他觉得别无选择 |
[44:22] | She wanted this fight. | 她想跟他打 |
[44:24] | But if he knew it was a trap, | 如果他知道是陷阱 |
[44:25] | why wouldn’t he ask us for help? | 他为何不找我们帮忙 |
[44:27] | Wolfgang? | 沃夫冈 |
[44:28] | Ask for help? | 找人帮忙 |
[44:32] | Can’t picture it. | 想象不出来 |
[44:41] | Greco di Tufo. | 托福格莱克酒 |
[44:43] | We come from the same place. | 我们来自同一个地方 |
[44:47] | Greco’s been around for 2,000 years. | 格莱克葡萄已经存在了两千年 |
[44:50] | It has outlived other grapes. | 它的历史比其他葡萄更悠久 |
[44:54] | The wine drunk to toast the end of the world… | 就算是为了庆祝世界末日 |
[44:57] | this will also be Greco. | 喝的也是格莱克酒 |
[45:02] | I like beer. | 我喜欢啤酒 |
[45:06] | – Beer for the Berliner. – Right away. | -给这位柏林人来杯啤酒 -马上到 |
[45:14] | – Would she really attack him in public? – I would. | -她真的会当众攻击他吗 -我会 |
[45:17] | Which means there could be several killers in that room. | 这意味着那间房里还有其他杀手 |
[45:19] | We need to ID them. | 我们得查到他们的身份 |
[45:21] | Shit. Okay. | 该死 好吧 |
[45:22] | Amanita, we need to get control over– | 阿曼妮塔 我们得控制… |
[45:26] | I can see your hackles are up. | 我能看出你起戒心了 |
[45:30] | You’re sniffing the air, | 嗅着四周的空气 |
[45:30] | trying to understand if I’m alone or… | 想要弄清楚我是不是一个人 或者… |
[45:33] | if this is a trap. | 这是不是个陷阱 |
[45:35] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[45:37] | Do you like this feeling? | 你喜欢这种感觉吗 |
[45:39] | The tension of not knowing who you can trust? | 不知道该信任谁的紧张感 |
[45:44] | I don’t. | 我不喜欢 |
[45:47] | I hate it. | 我很讨厌 |
[45:50] | I hate being… controlled | 我讨厌…受控制 |
[45:54] | and forced to make deals and compromises I don’t want to make. | 被迫做一些我不愿意做的交易与妥协 |
[46:03] | What are we gonna do? The killers could be anywhere. | 我们该怎么办 随处都可能有杀手 |
[46:07] | We need access to the restaurant computer. | 我们得进入饭店的电脑 |
[46:09] | How without Nomi? | 没有诺米怎么办 |
[46:15] | – Yeah? – Hello, Officer. | -喂 -你好 警官 |
[46:16] | I do believe you’re in need of assistance. | 我认为你需要协助 |
[46:19] | Who the hell are you? | 你又是谁 |
[46:20] | You can call me the Bug. | 你可以叫我巴格 |
[46:27] | I’m a friend of Will and Riley. Are they there? | 我是威尔和莱利的朋友 他们在吗 |
[46:31] | – Yeah– – Amanita. | -在 -阿曼妮塔 |
[46:33] | Riley. | 莱利 |
[46:36] | Is Nomi okay? | 诺米没事吧 |
[46:38] | She’ll be fine. | 她会好起来的 |
[46:40] | Lola says she’s a bit concussed but she’ll sleep it off. | 洛拉说她有些脑震荡 但睡一觉就会好 |
[46:42] | She was more worried about you. | 她更加担心你们 |
[46:44] | We’re okay. But we could use your help. | 我们没事 但我们需要你的帮助 |
[46:49] | In the neighborhood I’m from, we say, | 在我的家乡 我们常说 |
[46:51] | “All the government is someone else’s government.” | “所有的政府都是其他人的政府” |
[46:55] | I want to build a rione… | 我想创建一个区域 |
[46:56] | A neighborhood for our kind. | 一个只属于我们的地方 |
[46:59] | I want to use this city. I want to take it and make it ours. | 我想利用这座城市 将它占为己用 |
[47:02] | There are many people who try to own this city. | 有很多人都想占领这座城市 |
[47:06] | They’re not us. | 他们不是我们 |
[47:08] | And what would “We” do with a city? | “我们”会如何处理一座城市 |
[47:10] | We need a place where we can be free, | 我们需要一个能让我们自由的地方 |
[47:12] | be ourselves. Free of sapiens. | 做真实的自己 没有智人的干扰 |
[47:16] | Sounds like a nice fantasy. | 听起来是个不错的梦 |
[47:19] | Help me make it a reality. | 帮我把它变成现实 |
[47:21] | Are you giving me a choice? | 你是在给我选择吗 |
[47:26] | If it was about a choice, would you have come? | 如果这是关于选择的话 你会加入吗 |
[47:33] | I’ve got encrypted emails from Sebastian Fuchs | 我找到了塞巴斯蒂安·福克斯的加密电邮 |
[47:36] | referencing the restaurant and Lila Facchini. | 里面提到了饭店和莱拉·法基尼 |
[47:39] | I’ll cross it with the reservation records. | 我把它和饭店预订记录比对一下 |
[47:48] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[47:53] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[47:54] | If we can cross-check the names, | 如果我们能交叉比对这些名字 |
[47:55] | we can verify– | 我们就能证实… |
[47:56] | – Hold on, hold on. Interpol? – It’s an emergency. | -等等 国际刑警 -这是紧急事件 |
[48:01] | Okay. It’s happening again. I don’t believe this. | 好吧 又来了 难以置信 |
[48:05] | I know you’re a little old-fashioned, Wolfgang. | 我知道你有点守旧 沃夫冈 |
[48:09] | Some part of you thinks | 你有时候会觉得 |
[48:10] | it should be the man who proposes to the woman, but… | 应该由男士向女士主动 但是… |
[48:13] | from the first moment our eyes touched, | 从我们四目相对起 |
[48:16] | I could feel our fates were connected. | 我就感受到我们的命运紧密相联 |
[48:22] | I’ve got two out of three names coming through. | 我找到了三个名字中的两个 |
[48:25] | What about your cluster? | 你的族群呢 |
[48:26] | Do they buy into your little fantasy? | 他们相信你的小梦想吗 |
[48:29] | Of course. | 当然 |
[48:33] | We are Mai soli. Never alone. | 我们是”麦索里” 永远团结一心 |
[48:37] | Okay, three reservations made two nights ago within ten minutes: | 两晚之前 在十分钟内有了三个预订 |
[48:41] | tables 5, 12 and 16. | 5号 12号和16号桌 |
[48:44] | – We need to… – …be sure. | -我们得… -确定 |
[48:46] | We can ping them through Fuchs’ account. | 我们可以通过福克斯的账号确认他们 |
[48:50] | I think you might like us when you get to know us. | 我觉得你了解了我们之后会喜欢我们的 |
[48:53] | Maybe even that small old-fashioned part of you. | 说不定你内心那守旧的一小部分也会 |
[49:05] | All he has is a single Glock. | 他只有一把格洛克手枪 |
[49:14] | Maybe we should take this conversation somewhere more private. | 我们应该找个更私密点的地方聊这事 |
[49:19] | I don’t think so. | 不必了 |
[49:21] | Here we go. Here we go. | 有了 有了 |
[49:34] | Bug, you are a genius! | 巴格 你真是个天才 |
[49:35] | Well, technically, I tend to test in the high 130s, | 严格来说 我的智商测试超过130 |
[49:37] | but really, who’s counting? | 但说真的 谁又在意这数字呢 |
[49:39] | So, let’s say I play along. | 如果我跟你合作的话 |
[49:42] | Is this where you tell me I have to take out Sebastian Fuchs? | 你要让我解决塞巴斯蒂安·福克斯吗 |
[49:46] | I promised you, no middle ground. | 我保证过你 不用妥协 |
[49:49] | How do I know you won’t just sell me out like everyone else? | 我怎么知道你不会像其他人一样出卖我 |
[49:53] | You’re not like everyone else. | 你不像其他人 |
[49:55] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[49:58] | But you are. | 但你是 |
[50:00] | I told you this was a waste of our time. | 我说过了这是在浪费时间 |
[50:05] | Wolfgang. | 沃夫冈 |
[50:09] | This city needs a true king. | 这座城市需要一位真正的国王 |
[50:11] | These people are desperate for a leader. | 人民亟需一位领导者 |
[50:13] | I know they will go to their knees for a man like you. | 我知道他们会拜倒在像你一样的男人的脚下 |
[50:17] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[50:21] | This is Berlin. | 这里是柏林 |
[50:23] | These are my people. | 他们就是我的人 |
[50:25] | And we go to our knees for no one. | 我们不会向任何人拜倒 |
[50:29] | Take your fucking “Mai soli” and the three guns Fuchs hired | 带上你的”麦索里”和福克斯雇的三名枪手 |
[50:32] | and fuck off. | 然后滚吧 |
[50:37] | I’m going to enjoy scraping you off my shoe | 我会很高兴把你当成狗屎 |
[50:39] | like the dog shit you are. | 从我的鞋子上刮走 |
[50:50] | Bring it, bitch. | 放马过来 婊子 |
[52:01] | Wolfgang. | 沃夫冈 |
[52:06] | We could’ve had everything. | 我们本可以拥有一切 |
[52:09] | All I want right now is one more bullet. | 我现在只想多要一颗子弹 |
[52:18] | I make a promise to you. | 我保证 |
[52:20] | You will come to regret not dying tonight. | 你会后悔没有在今晚丧命的 |
[52:58] | Help me. | 救我 |
[52:59] | Help me! | 救我 |
[53:01] | Please! | 拜托 |
[53:02] | Help! | 救命 |
[53:05] | Help me! Please! He just attacked me! | 请救我 他刚刚攻击了我 |
[53:10] | He’s over there! Please! | 他在那边 求求你们了 |
[53:14] | He killed everybody! | 他杀死了所有人 |
[53:17] | Please, help me! | 快救我 |