时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:13] | I love that color on her. | 那颜色衬她 |
[02:14] | It looks really good. | 看上去真不错 |
[02:17] | – Excuse me. – Okay. | -失陪 -好 |
[02:27] | Sorry. Yeah. | 抱歉 嗯 |
[02:28] | We talked about it. | 我们说过的 |
[02:30] | Honey, just have a seat. | 亲爱的 坐吧 |
[02:31] | All right. Thank you, dear. | 好 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[02:44] | I’ll be– I’ll be right back. | 我就回来 |
[02:46] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[02:48] | Okay, but, like, Teagan needs it this big. | 好吧 蒂根要这么大 |
[02:59] | How are you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[03:01] | Shaky. | 发抖 |
[03:03] | You gonna do the toast? | 你要祝酒吗 |
[03:05] | I don’t know. I’m getting some serious glare and stare action. | 我不知道 好多人在瞪着我 盯着我 |
[03:10] | Tell me about it. | 可不是呢 |
[03:12] | One of the groomsmen hit on me. | 有个伴郎还来泡我 |
[03:14] | And the drunk uncle asked if I still had a penis. | 喝醉的叔叔问我是不是还有老二 |
[03:18] | Well, at least we live in one | 至少我们住在 |
[03:19] | of the most progressive cities in the world. | 世界上最开放的城市之一 |
[03:22] | I know. | 是啊 |
[03:24] | I think it might be time for me to get a headache | 或许我该突然头疼 |
[03:26] | and bow out like the coward I am. | 提前退场 我就是这么怂 |
[03:33] | – CBM incoming. – Oh, God. | -麻烦来了 -天呐 |
[03:39] | – Michael. – Janet. | -迈克尔 -珍妮特 |
[03:42] | I don’t want to make a scene here. | 我不想闹大 |
[03:43] | Why not? I have some great ideas. | 为什么不呢 我有些好点子呢 |
[03:46] | I know Teagan asked you to speak, | 我知道蒂根让你讲话了 |
[03:48] | but if you have any compassion for your sister or this family, | 但如果你还在乎你妹妹或这个家庭 |
[03:52] | I really think it would be best for everyone | 我真的觉得 你还是突然 |
[03:54] | if you had one of your mysterious headaches and left early. | 神秘头疼 提前退场对大家都好 |
[04:00] | Just consider it. | 想想看吧 |
[04:02] | Please. | 拜托 |
[04:11] | Well… you gotta do it now. | 你现在必须做了 |
[04:29] | Is this working? | 这个好用吗 |
[04:32] | My name is Nomi. I am Teagan’s only sibling, | 我叫诺米 我是蒂根唯一的手足 |
[04:36] | which means, yes, I am her former brother-now-sister. | 就是说 我是她的前哥哥 现在姐姐 |
[04:41] | This may come as a surprise to some of you. | 你们一些人可能会觉得很震惊 |
[04:44] | I’m a subject my parents prefer to avoid. | 我是我父母不愿提起的话题 |
[04:48] | Hi, Mom. Hi, Dad. | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[04:52] | As someone not usually invited to these family functions, | 作为一个一般不会受邀参加这些家庭活动的人 |
[04:57] | I admit that, for a long time, | 我承认 很久以来 |
[05:00] | I related the idea of family to Nietzsche’s | 我对家庭的看法就像尼采说的 |
[05:02] | “That which does not kill you makes you stronger.” | “没能杀死你的东西会让你强大” |
[05:06] | But I don’t think that way about family anymore. | 但我现在对家庭的看法不再是那样了 |
[05:09] | And that’s largely due to my sister Teagan. | 这很大程度上是因为我妹妹蒂根 |
[05:13] | So, let me tell you a little bit about her. | 让我来给你们讲讲她吧 |
[05:17] | Dirt! We want the dirt! | 黑料 我们要黑料 |
[05:22] | Everybody thinks Teagan is really nice, but it’s not true. | 大家都觉得蒂根很好 但不是这样的 |
[05:27] | She isn’t nice. | 她不是好 |
[05:29] | She’s super nice. | 她超级好 |
[05:31] | Like, sickeningly nice. | 好得发腻 |
[05:35] | She was born a vegetarian. | 她生来就是素食主义者 |
[05:38] | I remember her apologizing before eating french fries | 她记得她吃薯条之前会道歉 |
[05:43] | because they were related to Mr. Potato Head. | 因为它们是土豆先生的亲戚 |
[05:47] | And, yes, she did go to Greece to help Syrian refugees. | 是的 她去过希腊帮助叙利亚难民 |
[05:53] | It was hard being Teagan’s sibling… | 做蒂根的手足很不容易 |
[05:56] | because she was so perfect. | 因为她是那么完美 |
[06:00] | She was smart, and funny, and pretty. | 她聪明 风趣 美丽 |
[06:04] | Bluebirds followed her to school. | 青鸟会跟着她上学 |
[06:08] | I, on the other hand, was the opposite. | 而我 则恰恰相反 |
[06:12] | I was the difficult one. | 我是难搞的那个 |
[06:15] | I was troubled. | 我有困扰 |
[06:16] | I remember an early therapy session with my mother | 我记得早期跟我妈妈做治疗 |
[06:20] | where we were just screaming at each other until she blurted out, | 我们冲彼此尖叫 直到她大吼 |
[06:23] | “Why can’t you be more like Teagan?” | “你怎么就不能更像蒂根” |
[06:27] | Be careful what you wish for, Mom. | 许愿需谨慎 妈妈 |
[06:32] | Teagan and I got into huge fights, too. | 蒂根和我大吵过 |
[06:36] | I know I was trying to provoke her. | 我知道我是想激怒她 |
[06:39] | I once tore up her diary. | 我曾撕了她的日记 |
[06:43] | I wanted her to get angry, | 我想让她生气 |
[06:47] | to feel depressed, to have a fit. | 沮丧 发脾气 |
[06:51] | To be more like me. | 更像我那样 |
[06:55] | The worst fight we ever had was just before my operation. | 我们最严重的一次争执是我做手术之前 |
[07:01] | She came to my apartment. | 她来我公寓 |
[07:04] | I think, like most cisgendered people, | 我觉得像大部分生理心理性别相同的人一样 |
[07:06] | she didn’t understand why I had to have surgery. | 她不明白我为什么非要做手术 |
[07:10] | She was scared for me. | 她担心我 |
[07:13] | I think a small part of her wanted to talk me out of it. | 我觉得她有点想劝我放弃 |
[07:17] | And then she found out | 然后她发现 |
[07:18] | I had forged my mother’s signature | 我在医疗同意表上 |
[07:21] | on the medical consent forms… | 伪造了我母亲的签字 |
[07:24] | and we both realized she now had the power to stop me. | 我们都意识到她现在可以阻止我了 |
[07:27] | I got scared. | 我怕了 |
[07:31] | I said some pretty terrible things | 我说了一些一出口 |
[07:33] | that I regretted as soon as I said them. | 就后悔的很过分的话 |
[07:36] | She left and I wondered if that was it, | 她走了 我想会不会这就完了 |
[07:39] | if our relationship was over. | 我们的感情是不是完了 |
[07:43] | The night before I went into the hospital | 我进医院前的那晚 |
[07:46] | was the longest and the loneliest I’ve ever felt in my life. | 是最漫长 最孤单的一夜 |
[07:53] | But no one stopped me. | 但没人阻止我 |
[07:56] | When I woke up… | 我醒来时 |
[07:58] | the first thing I felt was Teagan’s hand holding mine. | 我感到的第一件事就是蒂根握着我的手 |
[08:05] | Her smile was the first thing I saw. | 我看到的第一个景象是她的笑容 |
[08:09] | And her voice singing “Happy Birthday”… | 她唱着《生日快乐》 |
[08:12] | *Happy Birthday, dear Nomi* | *生日快乐 亲爱的诺米* |
[08:16] | …was the first thing I heard. | 那是我听到的第一个声音 |
[08:23] | It was in that moment… | 在那一刻 |
[08:27] | my sister taught me what “family” actually means. | 我妹妹让我知道”家庭”真正的意义 |
[08:36] | So, Tom… | 所以 汤姆 |
[08:40] | treat my sister well, | 一定好好待我妹妹 |
[08:43] | because if you don’t… | 否则 |
[08:46] | – I swear I… – …will find you. | -我发誓 我 -会找到你 |
[08:51] | To Teagan. | 敬蒂根 |
[08:52] | The best sister anyone could hope for. I love you. | 这世上最好的妹妹 我爱你 |
[08:56] | And I wish you and Tom all the best. | 我祝你和汤姆永远幸福 |
[09:13] | I would totally wear this if it came in my size. | 如果有我的尺码 我肯定会穿这个 |
[09:19] | I can’t believe she’s already having her third child. | 真不敢相信她都要生第三个了 |
[09:21] | It’s wonderful. | 多棒啊 |
[09:23] | And she’s a year younger than you, Kala. | 她还比你小一岁 卡拉 |
[09:25] | Why did she bother going to university | 如果她只打算生孩子 |
[09:26] | if all she was going to do was make babies? | 还干吗要去上大学 |
[09:28] | – Kala. – What? | -卡拉 -怎么了 |
[09:30] | She was one of the top students. | 她当时是最优秀的学生之一 |
[09:32] | It’s a complete waste of resource for a mind like her. | 这完全是浪费那样的脑子 |
[09:35] | She shouldn’t be at home… changing diapers. | 她不该在家里换尿布 |
[09:38] | She should be solving, like, global warming. | 她该去解决全球变暖 |
[09:41] | – Such a way of thinking you have. – Am I wrong? | -你的想法啊 -我错了吗 |
[09:44] | She’s your friend. | 她是你的朋友 |
[09:45] | She’s discovering her life the same as you are. | 她跟你一样 在发现她的生活 |
[09:48] | And she looks happy when I see her. | 而且我见她时 她看上去很开心 |
[09:50] | Of course she’s happy. | 当然了 |
[09:51] | She has a husband she loves. | 她有她爱的丈夫 |
[09:53] | And both of them together are making a family, | 他俩在一起建立家庭 |
[09:55] | which is the most natural thing in the world. | 这是这世上最自然不过的事了 |
[09:58] | I’m not saying it’s not natural. | 我没说那不自然 |
[10:00] | Though, let us remember that cancer is also natural, | 但别忘了 癌症也是自然的 |
[10:02] | so naturalness in itself should not be considered a virtue. | 所以自然并非什么美德 |
[10:06] | I’m just suggesting that | 我只是说 |
[10:07] | there are better uses for a mind like hers. | 她那样的头脑有更好的用处 |
[10:09] | Well, let’s wait and see what you think | 等着看看你和拉詹 |
[10:12] | once you and Rajan start having children. | 开始要孩子后 你会怎么想吧 |
[10:18] | I need a coffee. | 我需要杯咖啡 |
[10:19] | I’ll meet you outside. | 我们外面见 |
[10:40] | 勇气 永远结束腐败和社会不公 | |
[12:06] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[12:09] | Great. I just pissed myself. | 太好了 我刚尿裤子了 |
[12:14] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:17] | Fuck, man. I’ve been looking all over this fucking city for you. | 该死 我一直在满城找你 |
[12:24] | I needed to lay low. | 我得躲躲 |
[12:28] | I figured it was bad. | 我猜到情况不妙 |
[12:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:31] | I’m not the only one looking. | 我不是唯一在找的 |
[12:35] | Cops? | 警察 |
[12:37] | Fuchs? | 福克斯 |
[12:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:41] | Keeps calling, like… one of your old girlfriends. | 他一直在打电话 就像你的一个前女友 |
[12:50] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[12:58] | It’s not good. | 情况不妙 |
[13:01] | When you say “not good,” | 你说”不妙”时 |
[13:03] | Usually means stuff’s going to start blowing up | 一般意味着有东西要炸 |
[13:05] | and people will start dying. | 有人要死 |
[13:08] | Maybe it’s time for me to leave this town. | 或许我该离开这里了 |
[13:14] | India plan. | 印度计划 |
[13:17] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[13:21] | Is everything all right between you and Rajan? | 你和拉詹之间一切都好吗 |
[13:26] | Why would you ask that? | 你为什么这么问 |
[13:28] | Because you’re my daughter. | 因为你是我女儿 |
[13:34] | Rajan and I are… | 拉詹和我 |
[13:38] | We’re not exactly… | 我们不… |
[13:40] | Well, there are things that | 有些事是我们 |
[13:42] | we did not know about each other that we are… | 对彼此的新发现 我们还在 |
[13:47] | processing. | 消化 |
[13:56] | You know, Bitta… | 孩子 |
[13:58] | when your father first brought me to Bombay… | 你父亲刚带我来孟买时 |
[14:02] | I was terrified of these streets. | 我好怕这里的街道 |
[14:06] | I remember the first time I went out, I got lost. | 我记得我第一次出门时就迷路了 |
[14:11] | It was so different from where I grew up. | 跟我小时候待的地方太不同了 |
[14:15] | So busy and noisy. | 如此熙攘嘈杂 |
[14:18] | Nobody knew anybody. | 大家谁都不认识谁 |
[14:21] | I thought I wouldn’t be safe and comfortable here. | 我觉得 这里不会安全舒服的 |
[14:27] | One day, | 有一天 |
[14:29] | he asked me to get a few things for his restaurant, | 他叫我为他的餐厅买些东西 |
[14:32] | and I couldn’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[14:34] | I had to pay a boy to get them for me. | 我只好付钱给个男孩替我去买 |
[14:37] | I hid in the doorway and waited for them. | 我躲在了门口等他们 |
[14:40] | I didn’t tell this to your dad. I was too ashamed. | 我没告诉你爸爸 我太不好意思了 |
[14:45] | You know, Kala, sometimes… | 卡拉 有时候 |
[14:51] | all we need is… a bit of time. | 我们只需要 一点时间 |
[15:00] | No. No. | 不是 |
[15:03] | No. | 不是 |
[15:05] | No. | 不是 |
[15:06] | Wait. That’s her. | 等等 是她 |
[15:09] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定 -嗯 |
[15:12] | We found her. Her name is Carol Cumberland. | 我们找到她了 卡洛·康博兰 |
[15:52] | She was here. | 她来过这里 |
[15:55] | Angelica? | 安吉莉卡 |
[16:03] | With Whispers. | 跟低语者一起 |
[16:06] | Did you say “Whispers”? | 你说”低语者”吗 |
[16:08] | We’re heading into some creepy house | 我们要走进一间吓人的房子 |
[16:10] | and you’re talking about some guy named Whispers? Seriously? | 你还说个什么叫低语者的人 不是吧 |
[16:13] | He can wait in the car if he wants. | 他如果愿意可以去车里等 |
[16:15] | I know he’s probably saying some shit like | 他可能在说什么 |
[16:16] | I can wait in the car, | 我可以去车里等 |
[16:18] | but I’m a cop. | 但我是个警察 |
[16:20] | I was just shining a light upon a situation | 我只是在说明一个情况 |
[16:23] | that normal people in their normal lives prefer to avoid. | 正常人会避免的情况 |
[16:31] | No one’s home. | 没人在 |
[16:33] | Which means Officer Gorski’s probably suggesting– | 那么戈尔斯基警官大概要提议 |
[16:35] | Let’s go around back. | 我们走后门 |
[16:38] | Yeah. Predictable. | 嗯 一猜就中 |
[16:59] | What have you gotten me into? | 你害我陷入了什么麻烦啊 |
[18:49] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[18:51] | But I will if you don’t answer my questions. | 但你不回答我 我会的 |
[19:10] | Little B and E. Sure. Why not? | 擅闯私宅 好啊 有何不可 |
[19:13] | We’re just officers of the law, right? | 我们不就是执法者吗 |
[19:53] | Angel and Raoul. | 安吉和拉乌尔 |
[19:56] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[19:57] | It’s okay. Raoul, you can do it. | 没事的 拉乌尔 你行的 |
[19:58] | I got you. It’s just some stairs. | 我扶着你 就是楼梯 |
[20:00] | They went down there. | 他们下去了 |
[20:06] | Hold on, hold on. | 等等 |
[20:08] | I got this. | 我来 |
[20:12] | – I got him. – This way. Go through here. | -我扶他 -这边来 |
[20:17] | Come on. I got you. | 来 我扶你 |
[20:27] | Yeah, great. | 真好 |
[20:57] | I’ll let you do your séance thing. I’ll stay back here. | 我让你做你的降灵会 我就在这里 |
[21:01] | They can make us normal… | 他们可以把我们变得正常 |
[21:04] | She was searching for her children. | 她在找她的孩子 |
[21:26] | So much pain. | 好多痛苦 |
[21:48] | The research might be helpful. | 研究可能有用 |
[21:50] | They want to sterilize us. | 他们想让我们绝育 |
[22:04] | Everything all right? | 一切都好吗 |
[22:12] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[22:39] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[22:45] | You’ll be safe. I’m sorry. | 你会安全的 对不起 |
[23:01] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[23:05] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[23:12] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[23:29] | That’s fucking creepy. | 太吓人了 |
[23:32] | So to recap, we got your standard mad scientist lab. | 那么大致上 这是个标准的疯狂科学家实验室 |
[23:35] | Apparently abandoned. | 被废弃了 |
[23:37] | Still looking for evidence of a crime. | 还在寻找犯罪证据 |
[23:40] | We should look upstairs. | 我们该上楼看看 |
[23:42] | Right. | 嗯 |
[23:46] | Let me guess, his idea. | 我猜猜 他的点子 |
[25:07] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[25:37] | I know I’m going to win. I can smell my victory. | 我知道我能赢 我能闻到胜利的气味 |
[25:42] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[25:44] | Four in a row. I win again. | 四连排 我又赢了 |
[25:47] | Van Damn! | 云顿 |
[25:52] | It’s good to see you, Amondi. | 见到你真好 埃蒙迪 |
[25:54] | Give us a moment, Amondi. Go with Martha. | 让我们谈谈 埃蒙迪 跟玛莎走 |
[25:56] | You still have homework to do, huh? | 你还得做作业呢 |
[25:58] | See you later. | 回见 |
[25:59] | See you. | 回见 |
[26:03] | If you do become president, will you stop driving the Van Damn? | 如果你真当了总统 就不再开拽哥云顿了吗 |
[26:10] | Never. | 不会的 |
[26:18] | Come. | 来吧 |
[26:29] | What can I do for you, Van Damn? | 有什么可以为你做的 云顿 |
[26:36] | I want to know why your men have been following me. | 我想知道你的人为什么跟踪我 |
[26:39] | Can I offer you a drink? | 要喝点什么吗 |
[26:41] | – No, thank you. – I’ll have a bourbon. | -不了 谢谢 -我要波本 |
[26:44] | I should have told you about my men, | 我该告诉你我派人的事 |
[26:45] | but I knew if I did, you would have said you didn’t want them. | 但我知道如果我说了 你会说你不需要 |
[26:48] | I don’t. | 我是不需要 |
[26:50] | Your friends at the KDRP may know something about politics, | 你肯尼亚民主改革党的朋友或许了解政治 |
[26:53] | but I know Nairobi. | 但我了解内罗毕 |
[26:55] | The true measure of a candidate’s viability in this city | 在这个城市 一个候选人的价值 |
[26:58] | is not measured by polls or numbers. | 不是靠民调数字体现的 |
[27:01] | You know that someone is a serious contender | 一个竞选者是不是重要 |
[27:04] | by the size of the bounty. | 要看他的悬赏多高 |
[27:06] | There’s a bounty on my head? | 有人悬赏要我的命 |
[27:07] | There’s a bounty on anyone who runs against Mandiba. | 所有跟曼迪巴竞争的人都有悬赏 |
[27:14] | How serious is it? | 多严重 |
[27:16] | I would say now the price is somewhere | 现在的价格 大概在 |
[27:19] | between a beating and a kidnapping. | 一顿暴打和绑架之间 |
[27:23] | But let’s see what happens after your rally. | 但看看你集会后的情况吧 |
[27:26] | This will tell us how dangerous they think you are. | 到时就能知道他们把你视为多大的威胁 |
[27:30] | Are you telling me you think I should withdraw? | 你是说我该退出吗 |
[27:32] | Withdraw now and you will have done the exact opposite | 现在退出 你会造成与你初衷 |
[27:35] | of what you set out to do. | 相反的结果 |
[27:37] | Instead of undermining Mandiba’s | 不仅不能瓦解曼迪巴 |
[27:39] | hold over this city and his control of Kibera, | 对这城市和基贝拉的控制 |
[27:42] | your withdrawal will serve to make him invincible. | 你的退出会让他不可战胜 |
[27:45] | Then I can’t withdraw. | 那我就不能退出 |
[27:48] | No. | 是啊 |
[27:48] | And I can’t claim to be like everyone else | 但如果我走到哪都有 |
[27:50] | if I have armed guards following me everywhere I go. | 持械保镖跟着 就不能自称是人民的一员 |
[27:54] | You are right to understand that politics requires courage. | 你认为政治需要勇气是对的 |
[27:57] | But if you’re asking for advice, | 但如果你问我的建议 |
[28:00] | I would suggest you stop driving a bus where every day, | 我建议你还是不要再每天开大巴 |
[28:03] | you arrive at the same appointed time. | 在同一指定时间到站了 |
[28:11] | Will you answer a question honestly? | 你能诚实回答一个问题吗 |
[28:15] | As honestly as I can. | 我会尽可能诚实 |
[28:18] | Are you helping me because | 你帮我是因为 |
[28:19] | undermining Mandiba’s control over this city | 瓦解曼迪巴对城市的控制 |
[28:21] | is good for your business interests? | 会有利于你的生意吗 |
[28:27] | The easiest decisions in this world | 这世上最好做的决定 |
[28:29] | are those where what is good for business | 都是有利于生意的 |
[28:32] | is also good for your family. | 也对家庭有好处 |
[28:35] | F– Family? | 家庭 |
[28:37] | You know I’m deeply indebted. | 你知道我欠你一条命 |
[28:39] | And you know my daughter cares very much about you. | 也知道我女儿非常在乎你 |
[28:43] | But I must admit, I would never | 但我承认 我绝不会 |
[28:45] | make such a presumption based on this alone. | 单基于此就做出假定 |
[28:49] | You asked for honesty. | 你要我诚实 |
[28:55] | I’m in love with your mother. | 我爱上了你母亲 |
[28:58] | And it is my intention to ask her to marry me. | 我有意向她求婚 |
[29:18] | We made it. I think we made it. I think we made it. | 我们到了 我们赶上了 |
[29:31] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[29:32] | Who starts a wedding on the dot? | 谁整点结婚啊 |
[29:34] | My mother. | 我妈妈 |
[29:36] | – Good luck. – Okay. | -祝你好运 -好 |
[29:38] | Okay. | 好了 |
[29:39] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[29:43] | She’s here! | 她来了 |
[29:45] | Oh, my God, T! | 天呐 蒂 |
[29:50] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[29:52] | You look so beautiful. | 你好美 |
[29:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:00] | By the way, Bug, I have to say that is an amazing tux. | 对了 巴格 我得说 这件礼服真帅 |
[30:03] | eBay. | 易趣网买的 |
[30:04] | Worn by the actual stunt double for Bond, James Bond. | 007的特效替身穿过的 |
[30:10] | From Russia With Love. | 《来自俄国的爱情》里的 |
[30:31] | That’s a nice rack for a dude. | 作为男人 你的胸不错啊 |
[30:37] | Did he say what I think he said? | 他是刚说了那样的话吗 |
[30:41] | Do you want me to hurt him? | 要我伤他吗 |
[30:44] | Normally, yes, of course. | 换了平时 当然的 |
[30:46] | But today is T’s big day and I have to be careful | 但今天是蒂根的大日子 我得小心 |
[30:49] | because I can’t be responsible for anything going wrong. | 因为我不能制造什么麻烦 |
[30:53] | I read people talk to themselves | 我读到那些自言自语的人 |
[30:55] | when they know no one cares what they have to say. | 是因为他们知道没人在意他们说什么 |
[30:58] | Do you think that’s true? | 你觉得是这样吗 |
[31:01] | Maybe just a little. | 或许就稍稍伤他一下 |
[31:16] | He’s too late. | 他太迟了 |
[31:19] | Elaine! | 伊莲 |
[31:40] | – I’m not leaving this room. – I know. | -我不要出这个房间 -我知道 |
[31:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:50] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[31:56] | I understand what you’re going through. | 我理解你现在的感觉 |
[32:01] | And I’m not judging, or trying to fix it, | 我不想评判 也不想改变什么 |
[32:04] | or tell you what to do. | 也不想告诉你该怎么办 |
[32:10] | I just wanted you to know that I love you. | 我只想告诉你我爱你 |
[32:15] | And that you aren’t alone. | 你不是一个人 |
[32:20] | Oh, my God. Lito, you have to get up, right now! | 天呐 利托 你得马上起来 |
[32:24] | If you don’t do it… | 否则 |
[32:26] | No, I’m gonna make you do it, | 不 我逼你起来 |
[32:28] | because it’s so freaking perfect. | 因为这太棒了 |
[32:30] | It’s you and Hernando. It… | 是你和赫南多 |
[32:33] | It’s meant for you. | 是属于你的 |
[32:34] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[32:35] | I stayed up all night. And I read all the scripts. | 我整晚没睡 读了所有的剧本 |
[32:37] | I was about to give up, but… | 我都打算放弃了 但是 |
[32:40] | I found it. I found the one. | 我找到了 我找到最合适的了 |
[32:45] | Many of us spend our lives searching for the one. | 我们很多人穷极一生寻找最合适的人 |
[32:50] | For Teagan and Tom, the search has come to an end. | 对于蒂根和汤姆 这寻找结束了 |
[32:55] | Marriage is a sacred union. | 婚姻是神圣的结合 |
[32:57] | It is a rite uniting individuals into a family. | 是把个体联合成为一个家庭的仪式 |
[33:01] | – It bonds two minds. – I always cry at weddings. | -结合两个头脑 -我总在婚礼上哭 |
[33:04] | – It bonds two hearts and souls. – Me, too. | -结合两颗心和灵魂 -我也是 |
[33:06] | You came here today before us as two. | 你们作为两个人今天来到我们面前 |
[33:11] | You will leave as one. | 你们将作为一体离开 |
[33:12] | – Are you ready? – Yes. | -准备好了吗 -是的 |
[33:15] | Teagan Marks, do you take this man to be your husband, | 蒂根·马克斯 你是否愿接受他作你的丈夫 |
[33:19] | to love and to cherish, to have and– | 爱他 珍视他 拥有他 |
[33:24] | Excuse me! | 打扰 |
[33:25] | I’m really sorry about this. | 非常抱歉 |
[33:28] | I wish I didn’t have to do this, but I don’t have a choice. | 真希望我不用这么做 但我没别的办法 |
[33:32] | Special Agent Bendix, FBI. | 联调局特别探员本迪克斯 |
[33:35] | – I’m going to ask all of you… – You motherfucker. | -我要请各位 -你个混蛋 |
[33:38] | …to remain in your seats | 坐在座位上 |
[33:39] | until we have secured the individual in question. | 直到我们抓捕了问题人员 |
[33:43] | – Now hold on a second– – FBI. | -给我等等 -联调局 |
[33:45] | What right do you have to come into my church? | 你有什么权利冲进我的教堂 |
[33:48] | I am Special Agent Bendix. | 我是本迪克斯特别探员 |
[33:49] | I’m here to arrest Nomi Marks. | 我是来逮捕诺米·马克斯的 |
[33:51] | – Nom? – I don’t understand. | -诺米 -我不懂 |
[33:52] | – You said it was fine. – I thought it was. Oh, God. Oh, God. | -你说没事了 -我以为是的 天呐 |
[33:56] | What the hell, Bug? You said it worked. | 怎么回事 巴格 你说成功了 |
[33:59] | It did work. You saw it worked. | 是成功了 你看到了 |
[34:01] | I knew this. I knew this was going to happen. | 我就知道 我就知道会这样 |
[34:04] | Mom, Dad, do something. | 妈妈 爸爸 想想办法 |
[34:06] | It’s your own fault. I told you not to include him. | 都怪你自己 我叫你别拉上他的 |
[34:09] | No. I won’t let you. | 不 我不会允许的 |
[34:11] | If you want to finish your sacred rite, get out of the way. | 如果你想把婚结完 就别挡路 |
[34:14] | Otherwise, I can take you downtown, too. | 否则我会把你也抓走 |
[34:16] | – Teagan, be reasonable. – But– | -蒂根 别犯傻 -但是 |
[34:18] | We knew this could happen. We warned you. | 我们早知道会这样 我们提醒过你 |
[34:20] | Michael is a disaster. He ruins everything! | 迈克尔就是个灾难 他总是毁掉一切 |
[34:24] | Janet, calm down! | 珍妮特 冷静 |
[34:26] | There are police officers swarming my daughter’s wedding, | 有警察冲进了我女儿的婚礼 |
[34:30] | as if I have not endured enough humiliation because of– | 就好像我承受的羞辱还不够多… |
[34:33] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[34:35] | Go ahead. Take his side. Even when he destroys your wedding. | 好啊 站他那边吧 哪怕他毁了你的婚礼 |
[34:39] | Please, don’t make it any worse. | 求你 别让情况更糟了 |
[34:43] | Go with these men | 跟他们走吧 |
[34:45] | and we’ll see if anything can be done for you later. | 我们看看回头能不能再给你想办法 |
[34:48] | I’m sorry, T. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 蒂 真对不起 |
[34:53] | This is what happens when you think you can outsmart the law. | 这就是自以为能逃过法律制裁的下场 |
[34:58] | Turn around. Hands behind your back. | 转身 手背后 |
[35:00] | Stop! | 停下 |
[35:02] | Stop! | 停下 |
[35:04] | Get your damn hands off her! | 别拿你的手碰她 |
[35:06] | Oh, yeah. Go ahead, obstruct. | 是啊 来啊 妨碍我啊 |
[35:09] | Get ready to arrest Miss Caplan, too. | 准备把柯普兰小姐一道逮捕 |
[35:11] | – Come on. – Amanita, it’s okay. | -来 -阿曼妮塔 没事的 |
[35:13] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[35:14] | It’s not. This isn’t your fault. It’s this moron! | 有事 这不怪你 都怪这个白痴 |
[35:16] | He’s had his head so far up his ass, he didn’t bother to check. | 他太自大了 根本没查过 |
[35:20] | Check what? | 查什么 |
[35:21] | Good citizens of San Francisco’s upper tax bracket, | 旧金山的上等公民们 |
[35:25] | this man, Agent Jeffrey Bendix, | 这个人 杰弗瑞·本迪克斯探员 |
[35:29] | has stormed into the middle of this sacred ceremony, | 打断了这场神圣的婚礼 |
[35:32] | violating this important moment | 搅扰了这重大的时刻 |
[35:35] | for absolutely no other reason | 而他根本毫无理由 |
[35:37] | than the gratification of his male ego! | 完全是为了满足他的男性自大 |
[35:40] | Bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[35:41] | I urge you to contact your congressperson– | 我敦促你们联络你们的议员 |
[35:43] | I’m a congressperson! | 我就是个议员 |
[35:45] | Nomi Marks is one of the most wanted fugitives in this city. | 诺米·马克斯是本城的头号通缉犯之一 |
[35:48] | Prove it! | 拿出证据来 |
[35:52] | Show us the warrant, Agent Bendix. | 给我们看逮捕令啊 本迪克斯探员 |
[35:55] | I have the arrest warrant right here. | 我的逮捕令就在这里 |
[36:02] | He doesn’t have a warrant. | 他没有逮捕令 |
[36:04] | Of course I have one. | 我当然有 |
[36:06] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[36:09] | – Agent Bendix– – Nomi Marks is wanted | -本迪克斯探员 -诺米·麦克斯被 |
[36:11] | by at least three different agencies in the federal system. | 至少三个联邦机构通缉 |
[36:14] | I trust that you are familiar with | 我相信你听说过 |
[36:17] | the law firm Winslow, Wise, Allegretti & Marks? | 温斯洛&维斯&埃格拉缇&马克斯律所吧 |
[36:21] | I sincerely hope that you’re going to show me the warrant. | 我真心希望你能拿得出逮捕令 |
[36:24] | What did you do? She did something! | 你做了什么 她做了什么 |
[36:26] | She did some kind of hacking! This is bullshit! | 她做了什么黑客的事 这是扯淡 |
[36:30] | Take your hands off my daughter… | 别碰我女儿 |
[36:34] | or I promise you, I will pursue a suit | 否则我保证 我会提出诉讼 |
[36:37] | seeking the kind of damages | 大闹一番 |
[36:38] | that end the careers of men like you. | 终结你的事业 |
[37:06] | Pull yourself together. | 振作起来 |
[37:09] | Apologies for the, uh, theatrical misunderstanding. | 抱歉发生了这样戏剧性的误会 |
[37:13] | Minister, if you please. | 牧师 有劳了 |
[37:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:18] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[37:21] | He’s never called me “daughter.” | 他从未喊过我”女儿” |
[37:31] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[37:36] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[37:39] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[37:41] | We’re good. | 没事了 |
[37:42] | Teagan Marks, do you take this man to be your husband? | 蒂根·马克斯 你愿接受此人成为你的丈夫吗 |
[38:00] | It’s pretty good. | 挺好的 |
[38:02] | “Pretty good”? Lito, you’re crying snot. | “挺好的” 利托 你都鼻涕眼泪一起流了 |
[38:04] | Okay, it’s brilliant. | 好吧 太棒了 |
[38:06] | It is. It is. It so is. | 是啊 绝对是的 |
[38:09] | It’s perfect for you. You are Jordi Gallo. | 太合适你了 你就是乔迪·格洛 |
[38:13] | Dani, this is a Hollywood film. | 丹妮 这是好莱坞电影 |
[38:15] | I’m sure right now they are meeting with Javier Bardem | 他们这会儿大概在联络哈维尔·巴登 |
[38:18] | or Gael García to play Jordi. | 或盖尔·加西亚来演乔迪 |
[38:19] | Oh, yeah. Javier’s amazing. | 是啊 哈维尔很棒的 |
[38:23] | You see? | 是吧 |
[38:24] | Even the love of my life thinks there are better choices. | 就连我的挚爱都觉得有更好的选择 |
[38:27] | No. It is meant for you. | 不 这是注定属于你的 |
[38:30] | I mean, this scene where | 这一场 |
[38:32] | Jordi proposes to Pablo at the funeral, it’s… | 乔迪在葬礼上向帕布洛求婚 |
[38:38] | This is an incredible scene. | 那场戏太棒了 |
[38:40] | I can hear your voice, | 我都能听到你的声音 |
[38:41] | I can see you as Jordi Gallo. | 我能想象你扮演乔迪·格洛 |
[38:45] | All we have to do is get you in the room with these people, | 我们只需要让你见到这些人 |
[38:49] | and they will see it, too. | 他们也会能想象的 |
[38:50] | Dani, please, stop torturing me. | 丹妮 好了 别折磨我了 |
[38:53] | I’m not torturing you. I believe in you. | 我没有折磨你 我是相信你 |
[38:57] | I don’t even have an agent | 我都没有经纪人了 |
[38:58] | who can call and get me in this imaginary room. | 没人能打电话帮我安排见面 |
[39:01] | I didn’t have an agent at the beginning of my career. | 我刚出道时也没有经纪人 |
[39:03] | I didn’t let that stop me. | 我没让那阻挡我 |
[39:07] | Hernando, please. | 赫南多 帮帮忙 |
[39:09] | Dani, I think Lito needs a little bit of time. | 丹妮 我觉得利托需要点时间 |
[39:13] | – Fifty-eight minutes. – It’s not about 58 minutes. | -58分钟 -58分钟解决不了 |
[39:17] | Just give me 58 minutes. Can you bring a timer? | 给我58分钟 能拿你的计时器来吗 |
[39:20] | Fifty-eight minutes. Why 58 minutes? | 58分钟 为什么要58分钟 |
[39:22] | It’s the longest it’s ever taken me. | 那是我最久的一次 |
[39:24] | Can I borrow your phone? | 能借用你的电话吗 |
[39:28] | What are you gonna do? | 你要干什么 |
[39:32] | 58 Fifty-eight… | |
[39:37] | 58 Fifty-eight. | |
[39:49] | Hi, this is Daniela Velázquez | 我是丹妮艾拉·维拉斯奎兹 |
[39:50] | of the Velázquez Agency in Mexico City. | 墨西哥城维拉斯奎兹经纪公司的 |
[39:52] | A little bird told me Kit Wrangler is casting Iberian Dreams | 听说基特·林格勒在为《伊比利亚梦》选角 |
[39:55] | and I have incredible news for him. | 我有绝佳的消息要告诉他 |
[39:57] | Yes. Mm-hmm. That’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[39:59] | – Kit Wrangler? – I’ll hold. | -基特·林格勒 -我等着 |
[40:01] | You think you’re gonna just call up | 你觉得你能打电话 |
[40:02] | and get me a meeting with Kit Wrangler? | 就给我安排跟基特·林格勒见面吗 |
[40:04] | Who is Kit Wrangler? | 那是谁 |
[40:06] | Academy Award-winning producer. | 获奥斯卡奖的制作人 |
[40:08] | Yes, of course Mr. Wrangler’s in a meeting. | 嗯 林格勒先生现在当然有会了 |
[40:11] | I mean, “Daniela who? What, Mexico? Where?” | 毕竟”丹妮艾拉是谁 墨西哥在哪啊” |
[40:14] | The thing is… to whom am I speaking, by the way? Jean-Baptiste. | 问题是 我在跟谁说话 让巴蒂斯 |
[40:18] | Look, Jean-Baptiste, I need you | 听着 让巴蒂斯 我需要你 |
[40:20] | to indulge this Mexican madwoman for two minutes. | 听我这墨西哥疯女人说两分钟 |
[40:22] | Just two minutes, because every career, | 就两分钟 因为每一段事业 |
[40:24] | every successful Hollywood story | 每一个成功的好莱坞故事 |
[40:26] | can be reduced to a single moment, | 都可以归结到一个时刻 |
[40:28] | to one break where someone | 就是当有人 |
[40:29] | recognized an opportunity that no one else did. | 发现了别人都没看出的机会的时刻 |
[40:32] | These next two minutes, Jean-Baptiste, | 接下来的这两分钟 让巴蒂斯 |
[40:33] | could be the difference between where you are right now | 或许就能让现在的你 |
[40:36] | and the first associate producer credit of your career. | 第一次顶上联合制片的头衔 |
[40:41] | I want you to go online, click YouTube, | 我要你上网 打开油管 |
[40:44] | type in “Lito Rodriguez, São Paulo Pride.” | 输入”利托·罗德里格斯 圣保罗骄傲游行” |
[40:47] | I want you to watch the speech, | 看看他的讲话 |
[40:48] | and then I want you to look at the number of views. | 然后再看看点击量 |
[40:51] | And if you can see what I see, | 如果你能看到我所看到的 |
[40:55] | you will call me be back. | 你会给我回电话的 |
[40:56] | This is never gonna work. | 这绝对不会成功的 |
[41:03] | – Hi, is Chip in? Yeah, it’s Dani. – Chip? Who’s Chip? | -奇普来了吗 我是丹妮 -那是谁 |
[41:06] | – Sleazebag at Variety. – Chip! | -《综艺》的卑鄙小人 -奇普 |
[41:14] | Really? You saw me in the video? | 真的 你在视频里看到我了 |
[41:17] | God, it was insane! | 天呐 那简直疯了 |
[41:18] | But that was nothing compared to what happened afterwards. | 但那跟之后的事可不能比 |
[41:22] | You naughty thing, you! | 你也好不乖 |
[41:23] | Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? | 你就用这张嘴亲你妈妈吗 |
[41:26] | Oh, shit! One sec. One sec. | 该死 稍等 |
[41:28] | Jean-Baptiste. | 让巴蒂斯 |
[41:30] | I can’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[41:31] | I am talking to Peter Cohen on the other line. | 我在跟彼得·科恩说话 |
[41:34] | Yeah, it’s for… Ladies of the Canyon. | 是的 《峡谷之女》的选角 |
[41:37] | I know. I know, it’s so not Iberian Dreams. | 是啊 跟《伊比利亚梦》不能比 |
[41:42] | But Peter’s genius is sensing when an actor’s having a moment. | 但彼得的天才之处就是看得出哪个演员风头正好 |
[41:46] | Hold on, hold on. | 等等 |
[41:49] | He’s not gonna do it for less than two million. | 低于两百万他不会干的 |
[41:52] | Really? We’ll see what you think after Ellen. | 是吗 等他上了《艾伦秀》再说吧 |
[41:54] | That’s right. She loves an LGBT story. Call me back. | 没错 她最喜欢LGBT群体的故事了 回我 |
[41:58] | Oh, my God, you heard that? I thought I muted this thing. | 天呐 你听到了吗 我以为我静音了 |
[42:03] | Chip, holy shit, that was Lito. | 奇普 我去 利托刚打来 |
[42:04] | We’ll be in LA this week. | 我们这周去洛杉矶 |
[42:06] | Why? Well, no, I’m not really supposed to say anything. | 为什么 这我不能说的 |
[42:09] | but it’s so exciting. | 但太让人激动了 |
[42:10] | No, no, no. It’s still a secret. | 不不 还是个秘密呢 |
[42:13] | Promise you won’t tell anyone. | 答应我你不会说出去 |
[42:15] | Lito is meeting with Kit. | 利托要去见基特了 |
[42:17] | I know! It’s so good! | 是啊 太棒了 |
[42:21] | Please, please, promise you won’t tell anyone. | 拜托 答应我你不会说出去 |
[42:24] | You’re a doll. See you in LA. Ciao. | 你最好了 洛杉矶见 再见 |
[42:30] | Jean-Baptiste, I’m so sorry. | 让巴蒂斯 真对不起 |
[42:33] | I know, it’s heartbreaking. He’s perfect. Exactly. | 我知道 太让人心痛了 他多合适 是啊 |
[42:38] | Exactly like that, which is– Oh, shit. | 就是这样 该死 |
[42:41] | That’s Peter again. I have to call you back. | 彼得又打来了 我再回给你 |
[42:44] | I know. Lito loves Iberian Dreams, | 我知道 利托可喜欢《伊比利亚梦》了 |
[42:47] | but the Ladies offer is real. | 但《峡谷》的邀约已经到手了 |
[42:50] | It’s killing me. | 我简直要死了 |
[42:51] | It’s heartbreaking, but it’s timing, | 太让人心痛了 但时机就是这样 |
[42:53] | and this business, it’s all about timing. | 在这行里 时机最重要了 |
[42:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:58] | All right, yeah. I’ll wait… | 好 我等着 |
[43:01] | if you think you can do something. | 如果你觉得你有办法 |
[43:17] | Talk to me, Jean-Baptiste. | 说吧 让巴蒂斯 |
[43:20] | What? Variety called while you were with Kit? | 什么 你跟基特说话时《综艺》打去了 |
[43:23] | That’s really weird synchronicity. | 好巧啊 |
[43:24] | But, hey, timing is everything, isn’t it? | 但时机就是一切 不是吗 |
[43:27] | Yeah. Okay, sure. | 嗯 好的 |
[43:30] | Put him on. | 让他接吧 |
[43:31] | Hello, Kit. | 你好 基特 |
[43:35] | I know. I felt it, too. | 我知道 我也觉得 |
[43:37] | I believe in this project. I believe it was destiny. | 我相信这个项目 我相信这是命运 |
[43:44] | I can’t wait for you to meet him. | 真等不及让你见到他了 |
[43:46] | I know you are going to love him. | 我知道你会喜欢他的 |
[43:50] | Ciao. | 再见 |
[43:54] | No velvet rope, no closed doors, | 天鹅绒绳 禁闭的门 |
[43:56] | no VIP entrance can ever keep Daniela Velázquez… | 贵宾入口 都拦不住丹妮艾拉·维拉斯奎兹 |
[44:01] | out. | 的脚步 |
[44:01] | Dani, that was amazing. | 丹妮 你太厉害了 |
[44:04] | Three first-class tickets. | 三张头等舱机票 |
[44:06] | Offer on the table, contingent to meeting. | 如果会面顺利 直接发出邀请 |
[44:10] | – Dani! Thank you. – You don’t have to thank me. | -丹妮 谢谢 -不用谢我 |
[44:13] | What you have to do is get in that room and get this part. | 你只需要走进那个房间 拿下那个角色 |
[44:17] | – I’m Jordi Gallo. – You’re Jordi Gallo. | -我是乔迪·格洛 -你是乔迪·格洛 |
[44:19] | – I’m Jordi Gallo. – You’re Jordi Gallo. | -我是乔迪·格洛 -你是乔迪·格洛 |
[44:23] | Pack your bags because we’re going to Hollywood! | 收拾包 我们要去好莱坞了 |
[44:32] | 58 58 Fifty-eight! Fifty-eight! | |
[44:34] | 58 Fifty-eight! | |
[44:42] | Hello? | 喂 |
[44:42] | Mrs. Rasal? | 拉赛太太 |
[44:43] | There’s a man down here claiming to be a friend of the family. | 楼下有个人自称是家族的朋友 |
[44:47] | Kala, hi. This is Ajay. | 卡拉 是阿杰 |
[44:49] | Ajay. Yes. Hello. | 阿杰 是 你好 |
[44:51] | I’m sorry, but Rajan is away. | 对不起 拉詹不在 |
[44:53] | – He’s at a factory in Bangalore. – How unfortunate. | -他去班加罗尔的工厂了 -真遗憾 |
[44:57] | Look, I was passing by your fortified sky palace | 我刚好经过你固若金汤的天宫 |
[44:59] | because I want to drop off a gift, | 是想送个礼物 |
[45:02] | a better-late-than-never wedding present. | 迟到总比不给好的结婚礼物 |
[45:06] | I know how neighbors can talk, | 我知道邻居嘴杂 |
[45:07] | so I’m happy to have the ever-vigilant | 我乐意让时刻警惕的 |
[45:09] | Mr. Security here as chaperone. | 保安先生送我上去 |
[45:12] | Won’t take but a moment. | 一会儿就好的 |
[45:15] | Sure. Yeah. | 好啊 |
[45:32] | A nice fixer-upper Raj has got himself here. | 拉詹这房子真不错 |
[45:41] | You really didn’t have to do this. | 你不用这么破费的 |
[45:43] | If I can be frank, Mrs. Rasal… | 老实说 拉赛太太 |
[45:46] | I met Raj quite a bit after your wedding, | 我在婚礼后见过拉詹好多次 |
[45:48] | and it never occurred to me, not once. | 但我一次都没想到过 |
[45:51] | But the moment I saw your reaction to the fact | 但我一看到你对我 |
[45:52] | that I hadn’t been to your wedding, | 没出席你婚礼的反应 |
[45:55] | I realized the scale of my mistake. | 我就意识到我犯了多大的错 |
[45:58] | This is what they mean I think by… | 我觉得这就是所谓 |
[46:00] | the “civilizing nature of women.” | “女人的教化本质”吧 |
[46:03] | I mean, everyone makes mistakes. | 每个人都会犯错 |
[46:06] | But I think it’s important to make amends when appropriate. | 但我觉得一定要在合适的时候做出弥补 |
[46:10] | As I said, you really didn’t have to. | 就如我说 你真不必破费的 |
[46:13] | No, but I did. | 是啊 但我还是这么做了 |
[46:17] | And my karma has rewarded me | 而我因此获得了 |
[46:18] | with another opportunity to talk to you. | 再次与你交谈的机会 |
[46:23] | You believe in karma, Mrs. Rasal? | 你相信因果报应吗 拉赛太太 |
[46:25] | I do. Um, yes. | 是的 |
[46:28] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[46:31] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[46:37] | Open it up with Raj if you don’t mind. | 还是跟拉詹一起开吧 |
[46:39] | It’ll just mean more that way. | 那样意义更大 |
[46:41] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[46:44] | And once again, congratulations to you both. | 再次恭喜你们二人 |
[46:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:51] | Bye for now. | 再见了 |
[47:12] | Might I have a word with you, Mr. Secretary? | 可以跟你说句话吗 秘书长先生 |
[47:19] | We are making great progress with the microspaces. | 我们在微观空间方面进展巨大 |
[47:23] | The neuro-grafting and lateral demonstrations | 神经移植和横向演示 |
[47:25] | are yielding extraordinary results. | 结果惊人 |
[47:34] | I need a meeting with him. | 我需要跟他见面 |
[47:37] | I’m afraid that’s not possible right now. | 那现在恐怕不行 |
[47:38] | – When? – I wish I could say for certain… | -什么时候行 -可惜我也无法确定 |
[47:41] | Mr. Secretary, remind him of one thing I am certain of. | 秘书长先生 提醒他我能确定的一件事 |
[47:45] | This program exists because of me. | 这个项目因我才存在 |
[47:49] | I’ll make sure he gets the message. | 我会转达的 |
[48:16] | Coroner’s report came in. | 法医报告到了 |
[48:18] | Toxicology confirms what we saw. | 毒检报告证实了我们所看到的 |
[48:21] | Carol Cumberland took a bunch of pills and slit her wrists. | 卡洛·康博兰服药然后割腕了 |
[48:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[48:27] | Why was Jonas there? | 为什么乔纳斯会在 |
[48:30] | Are you asking me or someone else in your head? | 你是问我还是你脑袋里的其他人 |
[48:34] | You. | 你 |
[48:35] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[48:38] | that is what we call police work. | 这叫我们所谓的刑侦 |
[48:44] | This is the wife. Gotta take this. | 是老婆 我接一下 |
[48:46] | Riley. | 莱丽 |
[48:48] | You have to get back to London. | 你得回伦敦 |
[48:50] | I know how to get to Whispers, | 我知道怎么找到低语者了 |
[48:51] | but we’re gonna need more blockers. | 但我们需要更多阻断剂 |
[48:52] | How many do you have left? | 你还剩多少 |
[48:55] | Four. | 四粒 |
[48:57] | Fuck. That’s not enough. | 该死 这不够 |
[48:58] | Well, Kala believes she can make them. | 卡拉认为她能制造出来 |
[49:00] | We won’t have time to test them. | 我们没时间测试了 |
[49:02] | Are you talking to Will? | 你在跟威尔说话吗 |
[49:06] | I got some pretty bad news. | 我有坏消息 |
[49:08] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[49:11] | It’s his dad. | 是他爸爸 |
[49:13] | He’s dying. | 他要死了 |
[50:17] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[50:18] | It’s okay. She’s a friend of Will’s. | 没事的 她是威尔的朋友 |
[50:34] | I don’t care what my son did. | 我不管我儿子做了什么 |
[50:37] | I just want him to come home. | 我只想让他回家 |
[50:46] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[50:47] | Shock brought on by septicemia. | 败血症引起了休克 |
[50:51] | We think he fell. Hurt himself. | 我们认为他摔倒了 伤了自己 |
[50:54] | I found him on the floor. | 我在地上发现了他 |
[50:57] | On the floor? | 在地上 |
[50:59] | – How long? – Don’t know. | -多久了 -不知道 |
[51:02] | But he’s a fighter. | 他很坚强 |
[51:19] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[51:22] | – It’s me… – …Dad. | -是我 -爸爸 |
[51:25] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[51:27] | I want Will. I want my son. | 我要见威尔 我要见我儿子 |
[51:30] | I’m so sorry. I wish he could be here. | 真对不起 我也希望他可以来 |
[51:34] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[51:36] | Willie. Where are you? Are you okay? | 小威 你在哪儿 你还好吗 |
[51:41] | – I’m okay, Dad. – You’re not okay! | -我没事 老爸 -你才不是没事 |
[51:43] | There are government agents | 那些政府特工人员 |
[51:44] | saying all kinds of fucked up shit about you. | 说了很多关于你的糟糕事情 |
[51:47] | – Dad, are you drinking? – What do you care? | -你在喝酒吗 -你在乎个什么劲儿 |
[51:49] | – You’re not supposed to be drinking, Dad. – You’re not here! | -你不该喝酒的 -你都不在我身边 |
[51:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[51:59] | I’m sorry, Dad. | 对不起 爸爸 |
[52:02] | I should be here. | 我该在你身边的 |
[52:04] | I should be here. I’m so sorry. | 我该在你身边的 真对不起 |
[52:09] | Willie. | 小威 |
[52:13] | I… | 我… |
[52:17] | I knew you’d come. | 我就知道你会来 |
[52:21] | You see me, Dad? | 你能看到我吗 爸爸 |
[52:26] | My boy. | 我的儿子 |
[52:31] | – Come on. Fire it in. – Ready? | -来吧 扔吧 -准备好了吗 |
[52:33] | Come on. You can’t hurt me. | 来吧 你伤不到我的 |
[52:42] | We used to play catch. Remember? | 我们以前会玩接球 记得吗 |
[52:46] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[52:50] | Why did we stop? | 为什么后来不玩了 |
[52:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[53:03] | Go get your mitt. | 去拿你的手套 |
[53:09] | – You got a good arm. – Yeah. | -你臂力很大 -是啊 |
[53:16] | – Willie, I gotta go to work. – Come on, Dad! | -小威 我得去上班了 -别走啊 爸爸 |
[53:19] | No. Come on! | 别走嘛 |
[53:21] | Duty calls. | 有工作 |
[53:23] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[53:25] | No. | 别走 |
[53:27] | Dad, don’t go. | 爸爸 别走 |
[53:28] | Please! | 求你 |
[53:30] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[53:33] | Come back! | 回来 |
[53:38] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[53:43] | No. | 别 |
[53:45] | Come on, Dad! | 别走 爸爸 |
[53:46] | Please, stay? | 留下 求你 |
[53:51] | Dad? | 爸爸 |