时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:08] | It’s still not exactly the same… | 还是不完全一样 |
[02:12] | but I think it’s close enough. | 我不过觉得很接近了 |
[02:14] | Will it work? | 可以用吗 |
[02:15] | It should, but since I don’t understand exactly what it’s doing, | 应该可以 但因为我不知道这到底是用来干嘛的 |
[02:18] | I can’t be sure. | 我不敢保证 |
[02:21] | I’m just gonna have to test it. | 我得试一下 |
[02:22] | Oh, not alone. We should do it together. | 你别一个人试 我们一起 |
[02:26] | It would give us more control if something goes wrong. | 如果出了什么意外 会更好控制 |
[02:30] | I could come to Bombay after London. | 回伦敦后我可以去孟买 |
[02:33] | How’s Will? | 威尔怎么样了 |
[02:39] | Not good. | 不太好 |
[02:41] | What happened was awful. | 发生的一切都糟透了 |
[02:46] | But it isn’t his fault. | 但这不是他的错 |
[02:48] | He shouldn’t blame himself for his father’s death. | 他不该把他父亲的死怪在自己身上 |
[02:53] | What’s hard for Will is that | 对威尔来说真正难过的是 |
[02:55] | all the things that were broken between them… | 他们之间破裂的关系 |
[02:58] | they can’t ever be fixed. | 再也无法弥补了 |
[03:07] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[03:09] | And if it’s inappropriate, please tell me. | 如果你觉得不合适就告诉我 |
[03:11] | I know sometimes I say things I shouldn’t. | 我知道我有时候会说些不该说的话 |
[03:13] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不会 |
[03:15] | I would ask the same thing. | 换了我也会问一样的问题 |
[03:20] | You want to know what it’s like between Will and me. | 你想知道我跟威尔在一起是什么感觉 |
[03:27] | It’s much more intense than when I visit with any of you. | 那种感觉比我拜访其他人都来的强烈 |
[03:30] | It’s more physical. | 有更多肢体接触 |
[03:34] | I never understood the word “Presence” until we were together. | 我们在一起前 我一直不懂”存在”这个词的意义 |
[03:42] | And if you’re wondering about the sex… | 如果你想知道做爱是怎么样的 |
[03:46] | no matter what I say, it won’t be enough. | 我无法用语言表达 |
[03:50] | Yeah, it’s pretty amazing. | 感觉妙不可言 |
[03:59] | And what about now? | 那现在呢 |
[04:01] | What’s it like when one of you is in pain? | 当你们中一个人正在遭受痛苦是什么感觉 |
[04:09] | Right now, I can feel his grief. | 现在 我可以感受到他的悲痛 |
[04:15] | It’s only bearable because the alternative is not. | 之所以能够忍受 是因为别无他法 |
[05:31] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[05:38] | You’ve been hiding? | 你一直在躲藏吗 |
[05:41] | It’s difficult for me in Berlin right now. | 我现在在柏林挺不好过的 |
[05:44] | Because of Lila? | 因为莱拉吗 |
[05:48] | I was surprised you came to the restaurant. | 我很惊讶你去了那家餐厅 |
[05:52] | Surprised? Why? | 惊讶 为什么 |
[05:57] | Maybe everything would be easier for you if I wasn’t– | 或许对你来说一切都会更简单吧 如果我没… |
[06:00] | No. No, don’t you dare. | 不 不准这么说 |
[06:20] | I don’t know when my life became so confusing. | 我不知道我的人生什么时候开始变得如此迷茫 |
[06:27] | I don’t know how to fix it. | 我不知道该怎么去补救 |
[06:31] | Because, for me, fixing something | 因为对我来说 补救 |
[06:33] | does not mean shooting someone with a rocket launcher, | 并不是用火箭筒把别人炸飞 |
[06:36] | to which I would like to | 说到这个 我想说 |
[06:37] | point out that much of your present trouble | 你目前的困境很大程度上 |
[06:38] | is a direct result of this kind of violent choice, | 就是因为这种暴力行为所带来的直接后果 |
[06:42] | so the jury is most definitely still out | 虽然现在还无法判断 |
[06:44] | as to whether that is ever a good solution to anything, but… | 这种行为是不是解决问题的好方法 但… |
[06:48] | I know… | 我知道 |
[06:51] | I know… that I don’t want to hurt Rajan. | 我知道 我不想伤害拉詹 |
[07:04] | But… | 但… |
[07:06] | I also know that if something were to happen to you… | 我也知道 如果你出了什么事 |
[07:16] | if I were no longer able to feel what I… | 如果我再也无法感受… |
[07:22] | feel when… | 我感受到的这一切 |
[07:42] | I know my life would no longer feel worth living. | 我知道我再也没有活下去的意义 |
[07:49] | I will come to Bombay. | 我会去孟买 |
[07:52] | You can’t. | 你不能 |
[07:53] | – What? – You can’t. | -什么 -你不能 |
[07:55] | Enough. | 够了 |
[07:57] | I’ve listened to you talk | 我一遍遍地听你说 |
[07:58] | in circles about what’s right and proper, | 什么是对的 什么是合适的 |
[08:01] | why you have to do this or you shouldn’t do that. | 问我为什么要这么做 或是说我不该那么做 |
[08:04] | I don’t give a shit about any of it. | 这些我都不在乎 |
[08:07] | I don’t care about rules, about what’s right or wrong. | 我不在乎规矩 不在乎什么对错 |
[08:11] | What matters to me is this. Us. | 对我来说重要的就是这个 我们俩 |
[08:14] | Right now. | 当下 |
[08:27] | And I know you feel the same. | 我知道你也是这么想的 |
[08:32] | I do. | 是的 |
[08:40] | But I can’t be with you in my city. | 但我不能跟你待在我的城市里 |
[08:44] | I’ll come to Berlin. | 我会来柏林 |
[08:46] | Too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[08:49] | Then we’ll go somewhere else, where no one knows us. | 那我们去别的地方 没人认识我们的地方 |
[08:54] | When? | 什么时候 |
[08:55] | I’ll talk to Rajan when he comes home. | 拉詹回来的时候我会跟他谈谈 |
[08:59] | I have to tell him what is happening to me. | 我把事情都告诉他 |
[09:04] | I owe him the truth. | 我欠他一个真相 |
[09:16] | Will would come over, we’d do it together. | 如果威尔会来 我们会一起做 |
[09:18] | But Will’s not here. He ain’t fucking here. | 但威尔不在 他妈的他不在 |
[09:21] | Should a man in his condition really be drinking? | 他这种状况的人还能喝酒吗 |
[09:25] | I found him on the floor. | 我发现他倒在地上 |
[09:27] | On the floor? | 倒在地上 |
[09:29] | Will was working with Jonas Maliki. | 威尔是乔纳斯·马利基的同伙 |
[09:31] | They’re lies! They’re lies. | 一派胡言 |
[09:33] | No one believed me. Not even my dad. | 没人相信我 我爸也不信 |
[09:35] | You’re actually out of your fucking mind. | 你他妈真是疯了 |
[09:37] | Dad, you’ve gotta believe me. | 爸 你要相信我 |
[09:39] | Will, help me. Will, please. | 威尔 帮帮我 威尔 求你了 |
[09:46] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[09:47] | – It’s about Sara, Dad. – Oh, no. | -是关于莎拉的事 爸 -天呐 |
[09:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:52] | You want to run as far from the pain as you can. | 你想拼命逃离痛苦 |
[09:57] | Dad! Come back! | 爸爸 回来 |
[10:00] | I know, baby. I went so far, I didn’t know how to get back. | 我知道 我走得太远 不知道怎么回头 |
[10:06] | Terrible news. | 真是噩耗 |
[10:09] | How sad to let your father die alone like that. | 让你父亲那样孤独死去多么令人难受啊 |
[10:12] | Just stay the fuck away from me. | 你他妈离我远点 |
[10:15] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[10:18] | I know things were difficult between you and your father. | 我知道你和你父亲之间关系很紧张 |
[10:21] | Maybe… Maybe you didn’t go to your father because, in the end, | 也许你没有去你父亲那里是因为 |
[10:27] | he wasn’t that important to you. | 他对你终究不重要 |
[10:30] | Maybe you’re not the son you thought you were. | 也许你不是自己以为的那个儿子 |
[10:34] | I can imagine facing that truth would be particularly painful. | 我能想象面对真相特别痛苦 |
[10:45] | You and I? | 你和我 |
[10:47] | We are getting closer and closer, Will. | 我们越来越接近了 威尔 |
[11:59] | Mr. Wrangler will see you now. | 林格勒先生现在可以见你了 |
[12:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:03] | Mr. Bak wants everything to be perfect. | 朴先生希望一切完美 |
[12:09] | You are the face of his hospitality. | 你们是他待客的脸面 |
[12:24] | There will be a lot of foreign guests… | 会有很多外国客人 |
[12:27] | so you have to be ready for a variety of tastes. | 所以你们必须为各种口味做好准备 |
[12:37] | Make me a Sidecar. | 给我做一杯赛德卡 |
[12:51] | Look, Lito, here’s the thing. | 利托 是这样的 |
[12:52] | I’m old-school. | 我很老派 |
[12:54] | Box office bores me. That crap is for accountants. | 票房让我生厌 那是让会计去烦的事 |
[12:57] | I care about one thing and one thing only. | 我只关心一件事 |
[13:02] | You touch me here, I’m yours. | 你打动我 我就是你的人 |
[13:05] | You don’t, I don’t care how many fans you have, | 如果不行 那我不关心你有多少粉丝 |
[13:09] | you mean less to me than the shit I took this morning. | 你跟我今早拉的屎没什么区别 |
[13:14] | Sit. | 坐 |
[13:17] | I’ll be honest with you, I watch your films | 实话实说 我看过你的电影 |
[13:20] | and I see the same male apery | 只看到千篇一律的男性角色 |
[13:22] | that has spread like a cancer through this industry, | 就像电影工业里到处传播的癌细胞 |
[13:24] | and I’m sure this meeting is a waste of my time. | 我以为这次见面根本是浪费时间 |
[13:29] | But… | 但是 |
[13:32] | I watched your speech, and I felt, | 我看了你的演讲 我觉得 |
[13:35] | “Maybe, maybe, this is my Jordi.” | 也许 也许这就是我的乔迪 |
[13:41] | So, do you, uh… do you know the scene? | 那你 你知道那场戏吗 |
[13:44] | Yes, yes. I know– I know the lines. | 是的 我知道 我知道台词 |
[13:46] | Okay, good. Then break my heart. | 很好 那就来让我心碎吧 |
[14:01] | Can I have a moment, sir? | 可以稍等一下吗 先生 |
[14:03] | Yeah. | 行 |
[14:06] | No, no, no. Not now. Not now. | 不不不 现在不行 |
[14:26] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:31] | Why did you kiss me? | 你为什么要吻我 |
[14:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:43] | Do you want me to stay? | 你想要我留下来吗 |
[14:48] | Yes. Yes. | 是的 是的 |
[14:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:52] | I’ve always been alone. | 我一直很孤独 |
[14:55] | When I was just a little kid, | 当我还是个小孩时 |
[14:58] | I was left alone and I’m afraid… | 我就被抛弃了 所以我害怕 |
[15:02] | I will always be alone. | 我会一直孤独 |
[15:04] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[15:07] | Uh… fake. Bullshit. | 太假了 做作 |
[15:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:09] | I said Sidecar. | 我说要赛德卡 |
[15:11] | Yes, of course. I’m sorry, sir. | 是的 抱歉 先生 |
[15:14] | Fuck apologies. | 去他妈道歉 |
[15:15] | – Start again. I want truth. – Okay. | -重来 我要真相 -好的 |
[15:22] | The truth. | 真相 |
[15:25] | The truth is… | 真相是 |
[15:27] | this is important, but… | 这很重要 但是 |
[15:33] | The truth is… | 真相是 |
[15:34] | I make the best Sidecars in the world. | 我会做世界上最好的赛德卡 |
[16:17] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[16:32] | Do you want me to stay? | 你希望我留下来吗 |
[16:39] | No. | 不 |
[16:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:45] | I’ve always been alone. | 我一直很孤独 |
[16:50] | Even as a child. | 哪怕是童年时 |
[16:55] | I’m afraid I will always be alone… | 我害怕我会一直孤独 |
[16:58] | because I don’t know how else to be. | 因为我不知道还能怎样 |
[17:24] | End of the line! End of the line! | 最后一站 最后一站 |
[17:26] | Don’t forget, rally this weekend! | 别忘了 周末集会 |
[17:29] | It’s gonna be off the chain! Rally. | 会很精彩的 集会 |
[17:30] | This weekend. Off… the… chain! | 这周末 很精彩 |
[17:35] | Rally around. This weekend. Off the chain! | 集会 周末 很精彩 |
[18:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:34] | Cool it. Cool it down. | 冷静 冷静 |
[18:36] | – At the bar. – Who? | -在吧台 -谁 |
[18:37] | How is it possible that our lives are intersecting with people | 万万没想到 我们会与这些人有交集 |
[18:40] | that I have read about in the line at the grocery store? | 以前我只在超市排队时读到他们的故事 |
[18:43] | Oh, there he is! There’s our Jordi! | 他来了 我们的乔迪 |
[18:49] | Mr. Wrangler. | 林格勒先生 |
[18:51] | Thank you for inviting us. | 谢谢你邀请我们 |
[18:52] | Kit. Please. We’re still in the honeymoon stage. | 叫我基特 我们还在蜜月期呢 |
[18:55] | – And you remember Carmen. – Hello, Carmen. | -你记得卡门吗 -你好 卡门 |
[18:58] | That’s real, isn’t it? | 那是真的 对吗 |
[19:04] | Oh, this old thing? | 这个老东西 |
[19:05] | Twenty-four karat, hon. | 二十四克拉 亲爱的 |
[19:07] | And because everyone wants to know… | 因为所有人都想知道 |
[19:10] | hell, yes, I did. | 是的 我做过 |
[19:12] | The minute I got home, | 我一回到家 |
[19:13] | dipped him head to toe in lube | 我就把他整个浸入润滑剂 |
[19:15] | and took every golden inch up my ass. | 然后把整条金家伙塞进我的屁股 |
[19:19] | Marc! Sweetie. | 马克 亲爱的 |
[19:21] | Come here, I want you to meet our Jordi. | 过来 我想让你见见我的乔迪 |
[19:23] | This is Marc Jacobs, he’s our designer. And Charlie. | 这是马克·雅各布 我们的设计师 这是查理 |
[19:26] | – Hi. Kit told us all about you. – Hi. | -你好 基特把你的事都跟我们说了 -你好 |
[19:29] | – We saw your speech. – It was beautiful. | -我们看过你的演讲 -很美 |
[19:31] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[19:32] | I love that you brought him up there with you. | 我很欣赏你在那里把他拉上台 |
[19:34] | – My partner, Hernando. – Hi. | -我的伴侣 赫南多 -你好 |
[19:36] | – Hello. – That kiss… | -你好 -那一吻 |
[19:38] | – So hot. – Yeah. So romantic. | -太性感了 -是啊 太浪漫了 |
[19:40] | I mean, gay men are supposed to only be about their cocks. | 同性恋男人按说只在乎老二的 |
[19:43] | What else is there? Now come on. I’m dying here. | 还有什么啊 好了 我要急死了 |
[19:47] | – Would you mind? – Mind? | -可以吗 -可以什么 |
[19:48] | If Marc worked a little magic right now? | 让马可发挥一下魔力 |
[19:50] | No, no. Please. Please. | 当然 请便 |
[19:58] | Okay. Well, first of all, Jordi would never wear this. | 好了 首先 乔迪绝不会戴这个 |
[20:02] | Not this. | 这个也不行 |
[20:05] | No. | 不 |
[20:08] | Not the shoes. Those go. | 鞋子也不行 脱下来 |
[20:12] | Not these pants. | 还有裤子 |
[20:15] | I mean… | 这个 |
[20:20] | Don’t worry. Don’t worry. | 别担心 没事 |
[20:23] | I’ve always said that if all the world’s a stage, | 我一直说 如果世界是舞台 |
[20:25] | then identity is nothing more than a costume. | 那么身份就是一件外套 |
[20:33] | Let’s see… | 我看看 |
[20:34] | What about that? | 那个如何 |
[20:35] | There we go. | 好了 |
[20:38] | Let’s see… Those pants, please? | 我看看 那条裤子 谢谢 |
[20:40] | Sir? Thank you. | 先生 谢谢 |
[20:42] | Um, darling? | 亲爱的 |
[20:44] | Can I borrow that? Thank you. | 能借一下吗 谢谢 |
[20:46] | Nice. | 真不错 |
[20:51] | Not quite. | 还不行 |
[20:53] | Um, let’s see, um… how about that hat? | 看看 那顶帽子如何 |
[20:56] | Let me see the hat. | 我看看 |
[20:59] | – Thanks a lot. – Oh, yes. This is good. This is good. | -多谢 -太好了 很棒 |
[21:03] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[21:07] | Oh, he looks amazing. | 他太帅了 |
[21:10] | Just a sketch. | 就是个大致 |
[21:12] | Look in the mirror. Who is that? Who is that? Who do you see? | 看镜子 那是谁 你看到了谁 |
[21:18] | Jordi? | 乔迪吗 |
[21:19] | Yes. | 对 |
[21:38] | Oh, no. No, no. This isn’t really me. | 不不 这并不是我 |
[21:41] | It’s Jordi. | 这是乔迪 |
[21:42] | Looks good. | 挺不错 |
[21:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:46] | You’re looking very good, too. | 你也很帅 |
[21:52] | It isn’t really me, either. | 这也并不是我 |
[22:25] | Hey, man, look at you. | 看你啊 |
[22:26] | Van Damn! Van Damn! | 拽哥云顿 |
[22:33] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[22:35] | Oh, my son. | 我的儿子啊 |
[22:42] | If your father could see you now. | 真希望你父亲能看到你 |
[22:47] | He would be so proud. | 那他会无比自豪 |
[22:56] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[22:57] | He’s right. If we’re late, they’ll think we’re afraid, no? | 是啊 如果我们迟到 他们会以为我们怕了 |
[23:04] | Van Damn! Van Damn! | 拽哥云顿 |
[23:09] | – We can avoid the traffic on Nyong by– – Leave it to us. | -我们可以躲避车流 -交给我们吧 |
[23:11] | You’re not a bus driver anymore. We’ll get you there. | 你现在不是司机了 我们会送你到的 |
[23:39] | Blake? Blake Huntington? You come here. | 布雷克 布雷克·汉丁顿 过来 |
[23:46] | – Oh, my gosh. That’s Blake Huntington. – Oh, my God! | -天呐 是布雷克·汉丁顿 -天啊 |
[23:48] | That’s Blake Huntington. | 是布雷克·汉丁顿 |
[23:49] | Please, guys. Guys, please. Please, please. Come on. Act normal. | 两位 拜托 别露怯 正常点 |
[23:54] | Blakey, I wanted to be the first to introduce you. | 布雷克 我想第一个介绍你们认识 |
[23:57] | This is our Jordi Gallo. | 这是我们的乔迪·格洛 |
[23:59] | It is a pleasure to meet you, Blake. | 认识你很高兴 布雷克 |
[24:00] | It’s a pleasure. It’s an honor. | 很高兴 很荣幸 |
[24:02] | So it went well. | 那么挺顺利喽 |
[24:04] | Tears. | 眼泪啊 |
[24:06] | Copious tears. | 热泪盈眶啊 |
[24:09] | And Jordi, this is the man | 乔迪 这就是 |
[24:11] | that you are willing to die for: | 你要为他而死的人 |
[24:13] | Pablo de la Cruz. | 帕布洛·德拉·科鲁兹 |
[24:16] | – He’s Pablo? – He’s Pablo? | -他是帕布洛 -他是帕布洛 |
[24:18] | I am. | 是的 |
[24:19] | The deal was inked yesterday. | 昨天签约的 |
[24:21] | We’re… | 我们… |
[24:24] | That’s right, kid. In your Hollywood debut, | 是的 小子 你的好莱坞首秀 |
[24:26] | you will be falling in love | 你会爱上 |
[24:28] | with three-time Academy Award-winning actor | 三次荣获奥斯卡奖的演员 |
[24:30] | Blake Huntington. | 布雷克·汉丁顿 |
[24:32] | Why do you care so much about those things? | 你干嘛那么在乎那玩意 |
[24:34] | I’m guessing he already told you what he did with his. | 我猜他告诉你们他对他的那个做了什么吧 |
[24:37] | Of course I did. | 当然 |
[24:39] | Mr. Huntington, we’re huge fans of your work. | 汉丁顿先生 我们是您作品的大粉丝 |
[24:42] | – Huge. – Huge fans. | -铁杆的 -铁杆粉 |
[24:43] | Like The Glass Blower is a postmodern masterpiece. | 《吹玻璃的人》是后现代主义杰作 |
[24:46] | I teach it to my university students back home. | 我在家乡那边当做课堂内容交给大学生 |
[24:48] | Thank you. Thank you, that’s very kind. | 谢谢 多谢你了 |
[24:51] | Hernando, Dani, please, don’t embarrass the man. | 赫南多 丹妮 别让他不好意思了 |
[24:54] | And you are? | 你是 |
[24:56] | She’s my agent. | 她是我的经纪人 |
[24:58] | Daniela Velázquez. | 丹妮艾拉·维拉斯奎兹 |
[25:00] | But you can call me Dani. | 你可以喊我丹妮 |
[25:02] | Nice to meet you. | 认识你很高兴 |
[25:03] | And he’s my boyfriend, Hernando Fuentes. | 他是我男友 赫南多·富恩特斯 |
[25:06] | Oh, yeah, from your, uh, S?o Paulo speech. | 是啊 你在圣保罗讲话里提到的 |
[25:10] | You watched the speech? | 你看了讲话 |
[25:12] | I did. And when I heard you were meeting for this, | 是啊 当我听说你要试镜 |
[25:13] | I also screened The Passion of the Sinner. | 我还看了《激情罪者》 |
[25:17] | Really? | 真的 |
[25:19] | Yeah, I enjoyed it immensely. | 嗯 我非常喜欢 |
[25:21] | I thought it offered real insight | 我觉得它很好地表达了 |
[25:22] | on the interdependence of identity | 身份的相互依赖性 |
[25:24] | by rejecting the standard male narratives of sovereignty. | 而没有采取常规的男主视角 |
[25:28] | I’ve said the same thing. | 我也是这么说的 |
[25:31] | “And he judged of others by himself, | “他自己去判断他人 |
[25:33] | not believing in what he saw, | 不相信他所见 |
[25:34] | but was convinced that every man | 而是确信每个人 |
[25:36] | had his real, most interesting life… | 最真实有趣的生活 |
[25:38] | …under the cover of secrecy and the dark of night.” | 都在黑夜的掩盖和秘密中进行” |
[25:42] | The Lady and the Dog. | 《女人和狗》 |
[25:43] | It is. | 是的 |
[25:45] | Iberian Dreams reminds me of Chekhov. | 《伊比利亚梦》让我想到了契科夫 |
[25:47] | It does. | 是啊 |
[25:49] | Please, stop. Please, stop it. | 别说了 |
[25:50] | Don’t poison my script with your fucking literary bullshit. | 别用你文青的那套玷污我的剧本 |
[25:53] | Just answer one question honestly. | 老实回答一个问题 |
[25:57] | Do you want to fuck him? | 你愿干他吗 |
[26:00] | As Pablo? | 作为帕布洛 |
[26:03] | Absolutely. | 当然的 |
[26:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:34] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪了 |
[27:39] | I had to get out of there. | 我必须离开那里 |
[27:43] | I couldn’t breathe. | 我无法呼吸 |
[27:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:54] | There’s nothing more frightening than having a dream come true. | 没有什么比梦想成真更让人害怕了 |
[28:07] | How is it I can feel like… | 为什么我会觉得 |
[28:11] | everything in my life has been leading me to this beach, | 我生命中的一切都让我走向这个海滩 |
[28:14] | and at the same time feel like… I don’t belong here at all? | 而同时 又觉得 我完全不属于这里 |
[28:20] | Yeah, I’ve felt that way myself. | 嗯 我也有过那样的感觉 |
[28:24] | I think many people have. | 我觉得很多人都有过 |
[28:29] | When that happens to me, | 我遇到那种情况时 |
[28:30] | it is usually because there’s something I’m afraid of. | 一般是因为我在害怕什么 |
[28:38] | What if I do this movie and everyone finds out? | 如果我演了这部电影 然后大家都发现了呢 |
[28:43] | What? | 什么 |
[28:46] | That I’m a fraud. | 我是个假货 |
[28:49] | That I’m not a good actor. | 我不是个好演员 |
[28:51] | No, no, no, no. Baby, baby, baby, baby, look at me. | 不不 亲爱的 看着我 |
[28:57] | You are a great actor. | 你是个很优秀的演员 |
[29:01] | And you’re scared right now because art, | 你现在害怕是因为 艺术 |
[29:03] | like life, is… is full of risk. | 就像人生 是充满风险的 |
[29:07] | And that’s beautiful. | 这很好 |
[29:20] | But I will remind you… | 但我要提醒你 |
[29:23] | what you said to me when we were watching From Here to Eternity. | 我们看《乱世忠魂》时你对我说的话 |
[29:29] | That this wasn’t a career you were chasing. | 你追逐的不是事业 |
[29:33] | It was a dream. | 而是梦想 |
[29:42] | So tell me, my love… | 告诉我 我的爱 |
[29:46] | if your dream isn’t worth the risk, what is? | 如果你的梦想不值得冒险 那什么值得 |
[29:53] | Wait! | 等等我 |
[30:42] | From queer to eternity! | 永远弯成月牙 |
[31:03] | These people are here for me? | 这些人都是为我来的 |
[31:05] | Yes, they are. | 是的 |
[31:09] | – But do they know I’m just– – Just like them? | -但他们知道我 -跟他们一样吗 |
[31:12] | They do. | 是的 |
[31:24] | – You’ll be fine, son. – How do you know that? | -你不会有事的 儿子 -你怎么知道 |
[31:27] | Because your whole life, | 因为你这辈子 |
[31:28] | every really good day, and every truly bad one, | 每个美好的日子 每个糟糕的日子 |
[31:31] | has been preparing you for this moment. | 都让你为今天做好了准备 |
[31:34] | For too long… | 太久以来 |
[31:37] | we have elected promises. | 我们选择了承诺 |
[31:42] | For too long, we have elected liars. | 太久以来 我们选择了骗子 |
[31:46] | And hypocrites. | 伪君子 |
[31:49] | We have elected thieves. | 我们选了贼 |
[31:53] | The time has come to elect a real man. | 现在 我们该选个真实的人了 |
[31:57] | I give you, from the Kenya Democratic Reform Party… | 我请上 肯尼亚民主改革党的 |
[32:02] | Capheus “Van Damn” | “拽哥云顿”克普斯 |
[32:06] | Onyango! | 昂扬戈 |
[32:49] | Just drive the bus. | 就像开车一样 |
[33:36] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[33:52] | I thought if you were going to vote for me… | 我觉得如果你们要投票给我 |
[33:57] | you should know a few things about me. | 应该对我有所了解 |
[34:02] | Once, a Kikuyu woman… | 曾经 有个基库尤女人 |
[34:05] | and a Luo man fell in love with each other. | 和一个卢奥男人 相爱了 |
[34:09] | They were urged by both of their families | 两边家庭都敦促他们 |
[34:11] | not to marry outside the tribal boundary, but… | 不要跨族结婚 但是 |
[34:16] | love is a bridge and not a wall, | 爱是一座桥梁 而不是一堵墙 |
[34:21] | if we let it be. | 只要我们愿意 |
[34:24] | They became husband and wife. | 他们结为了夫妇 |
[34:27] | At first, they lived with my father’s family in Ahero, | 起初 他们跟我父亲一家住在阿哈罗 |
[34:30] | but I’m afraid the Luo village | 但恐怕卢奥村的人 |
[34:32] | found a hundred ways to make the new bride | 想尽办法让新娘子觉得 |
[34:34] | feel as if she was a trespasser. | 自己闯入了别人的地盘 |
[34:37] | So, when I was only a few months old, | 所以 我才几个月大时 |
[34:39] | my parents went to live in the village that my mother was born. | 我父母搬去了我母亲出生的村庄 |
[34:43] | Now it was my father’s turn | 这下轮到我父亲 |
[34:44] | to be made to feel like he was an outsider | 感觉自己成了外人 |
[34:46] | who did not belong. | 不属于那里 |
[34:48] | My parents had to leave their homes… | 我父母只得离开家园 |
[34:51] | to find a city where no one knew them. | 找到一座没人认识他们的城市 |
[34:54] | The same prejudice that drove them away… | 迫使他们远离家乡的偏见 |
[34:58] | was also responsible for taking my father’s life | 也夺去了我父亲的生命 |
[35:01] | when a political difference became a tribal war. | 就因为政治上的分歧演变成了部落战争 |
[35:10] | I share this story | 我说出这个故事 |
[35:11] | because you have heard many rumors about me… | 是因为你们听到了很多关于我的传言 |
[35:15] | and I felt it was time to explain who and what I am. | 我觉得我该解释一下我是什么样的人 |
[35:22] | I am Kikuyu. | 我是基库尤人 |
[35:30] | I’m Luo. | 我也是卢奥人 |
[35:35] | My business partner and best friend is also mixed. | 我的合作伙伴兼挚友也是个混血儿 |
[35:39] | His father, Sudanese. | 他父亲是苏丹人 |
[35:41] | His mother, Kenyan. | 他母亲是肯尼亚人 |
[35:45] | These are facts that he and I have never talked about, | 这些事我们从不说 |
[35:48] | because for us… | 因为对于我们 |
[35:51] | they have never mattered. | 这些事从来都不重要 |
[35:56] | Nothing good ever happens | 人们关注 |
[35:57] | when people care more about our differences… | 我们的分歧 而非共同点时 |
[36:01] | than the things we share in common. | 从不会有好结果 |
[36:04] | The future I hope for is the same as yours. | 我所期待的未来跟你们一样 |
[36:08] | A future where our children | 那就是我们的孩子 |
[36:10] | grow up never knowing love as a wall… | 从小不会认为爱是一堵墙 |
[36:16] | but only as a bridge. | 而是一座桥梁 |
[36:35] | Please. Please. | 求你们 |
[36:38] | Please. Please, no violence. Please. | 拜托 不要动用暴力 |
[36:44] | No! Please, stop! Please! | 不要 停下 |
[36:49] | Don’t do this, please! | 别这样 |
[36:53] | Don’t do this! | 别这样 |
[36:56] | We have to get you out of here! | 我们得带你走 |
[37:00] | Wait! What about my family? | 等等 我家人呢 |
[37:02] | Your family is safer without you. Come on, let’s go! | 你跟他们分头走他们更安全 走吧 |
[38:02] | Capheus! | 克普斯 |
[38:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:11] | It’s a trap! | 是陷阱 |
[38:14] | He’s got a knife! | 他有刀 |
[40:20] | Will. | 威尔 |
[40:25] | Will. | 威尔 |
[40:33] | Will… | 威尔 |
[40:35] | that was not good. | 那可不好 |
[40:40] | I know you’re in pain. | 我知道你很痛苦 |
[40:44] | I know you feel lost, but… | 我知道你很迷茫 但是 |
[40:47] | right now, we need you. | 现在 我们需要你 |
[40:52] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[40:56] | Capheus needs you. | 克普斯需要你 |
[41:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:08] | When my father was killed…. | 我父亲被杀时 |
[41:12] | I went a bit crazy, too. | 我也要疯了 |
[41:26] | No, I… | 不 我 |
[41:30] | I fucked up. | 我搞砸了 |
[41:37] | And it won’t happen again. | 不会有下次了 |
[41:43] | And don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[41:44] | He’s not gonna hurt you. | 他不会伤害你的 |
[41:48] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[41:51] | The safety’s on. | 保险开着呢 |
[41:54] | So it is. | 是啊 |
[42:01] | Why did you save me? | 你为什么救我 |
[42:04] | The last scene of The Legend of Superpower and Van Damn | 《霸主和云顿传奇》的最后一幕 |
[42:07] | sure as shit don’t belong to some political bullshit plot | 绝不会是大老板曼迪巴的 |
[42:10] | cooked up by bossman Mandiba. | 政治阴谋 |
[42:14] | But you work for him. | 但你为他工作 |
[42:16] | Mandiba aren’t from Kibera like you and me. | 曼迪巴不像你我是基贝拉出来的 |
[42:19] | See, the thing he don’t understand | 瞧 他不懂 |
[42:21] | about us mad fucking slumdogs… | 我们这些贫民窟的 |
[42:24] | you try to put a leash on us, | 你敢拿缰绳套我们 |
[42:26] | we’ll rip your hands off at the wrist. | 我们连你的手腕一起咬掉 |
[42:34] | Meaning, I’ve got plans, Van Damn. | 所以 云顿 我有计划 |
[42:38] | Big plans. | 大计划 |
[42:45] | Now get the fuck out of my new car. | 滚下我的新车吧 |
[42:56] | Capheus! | 克普斯 |
[42:59] | It’s okay, Mama. It’s okay. | 没事的 妈妈 没事的 |
[43:01] | – Oh, I was so scared. – It’s okay. I’m okay. | -我害怕死了 -我没事 |
[43:06] | Oh, my God. What happened? | 天呐 怎么回事 |
[43:08] | I’m okay. I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[43:16] | What you said on that stage was good for people to hear. | 你在台上的讲话 应该让大家听到 |
[43:22] | You were amazing. | 你很棒 |
[43:25] | I want to grow up so I can vote for you. | 我真想长大好给你投票 |
[43:30] | After what happened… | 发生了那样的事 |
[43:33] | I don’t think anyone’s going to vote for me. | 恐怕不会有人投票给我了 |
[43:36] | I wouldn’t be so sure, Capheus. People heard you out there. | 别那么肯定 克普斯 大家听到了你的话 |
[43:40] | And they know the violence was caused by Mandiba’s men. | 他们也知道是曼迪巴的人搅起了暴力 |
[43:43] | He’s right. Before those demonstrators, | 对 出现那些抗议者之前 |
[43:45] | you could feel the excitement. | 群情是很激动的 |
[43:47] | – It was more than just excitement. – They loved what you said. | -不仅激动 -他们喜欢你的话 |
[43:51] | They did. And I did, too. | 是啊 我也喜欢 |
[43:54] | I think everyone at the park felt the exact same thing. | 我觉得公园的每个人都有同一种感觉 |
[43:57] | That there was a chance, maybe even a last chance, | 那就是我们有机会 可能甚至是最后的机会 |
[43:59] | for a future that doesn’t look exactly like our past. | 创造一个与过去不同的未来 |
[44:03] | Yeah. That’s true. | 是啊 没错 |
[44:55] | Tonight’s the gala. | 晚宴就在今晚 |
[45:02] | Will you try to stop me? | 你要阻止我吗 |
[45:04] | Do you want me to stop you? | 你希望我阻止你吗 |
[45:12] | Every cop knows there are times | 所有警察都知道有时候 |
[45:13] | where the only choice you have left… | 你唯一的选择 |
[45:16] | is to defend yourself. | 就是自卫 |
[46:16] | I missed my cop. | 我想我的警察哥哥了 |
[46:19] | He missed you. | 他也想你 |
[46:36] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[48:07] | The security is very perimeter-based. | 保安都在周边 |
[48:11] | If Sun’s right, he gives some kind of address, | 如果善猜对了 他发表了讲话 |
[48:13] | we should make our move just after that. | 我们就在之后动手 |
[48:16] | How do we get him out of the building? | 我们怎么把他带出去 |
[48:18] | Looks like the garage is our only viable exit. | 看来停车场是唯一的可用出口 |
[48:20] | Got it. | 好 |
[48:21] | – We need building schematics. – On it. | -我们需要大楼图纸 -这就办 |
[48:24] | – And then? – We get him to tell the truth. | -然后呢 -我们让他说出真相 |
[48:27] | A coerced confession isn’t admissible evidence. | 逼供是不能作证据的 |
[48:30] | We trick him. | 我们骗他说 |
[48:31] | What if we can’t get him out of the building? | 如果我们不能把他带出大楼呢 |
[48:36] | He’ll keep coming after her, because as long as she’s alive, | 他会不断来追杀她的 只要她活着 |
[48:38] | someone will know what he has done. | 就有人知道他做了什么 |
[48:41] | One way or another… | 不管怎样 |
[48:44] | we end it. | 我们都做个了结 |
[48:52] | We take everything that matters… | 我们把一切重要的 |
[48:55] | we push all of it into this… | 都积蓄在这里 |
[49:06] | and we fight for it. | 并为之抗争 |