Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

超感猎杀(Sense8)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 超感猎杀(Sense8)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E00
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E99
时间 英文 中文
[02:29] Hey, everyone. 大家好
[02:36] I don’t want to spoil the night with some boring speech 我不想扫大家的兴 发表什么无聊的讲话
[02:38] about the incredible year we’ve had, 说我们这了不起的一年
[02:41] capped with J-Bak Investments 锦上添花的是朴J投资
[02:44] cracking the top five global finance companies. 还挤入了全球金融公司前五名
[02:49] Yep. Yep. 是的
[02:52] Well, my guess is you’re all here ’cause… 我猜你们齐聚于此是因为
[02:55] you know we’re taking good care of your money. 你们知道我们在好好打理你们的钱
[03:00] How about that? 怎么样
[03:08] I’ll be honest with you. 老实说
[03:11] After what happened to me and to my family… 我和我的家庭经历了那样的事
[03:15] it would’ve been easy to give up. 放弃是更简单的道路
[03:19] I thought about it a lot. 我认真地想过
[03:21] I read the articles, both fact and fiction. 我读过报道 真的假的都有
[03:25] I won’t lie. 说真的
[03:28] It hurt. 那很伤人
[03:30] Especially the stuff about my sister. 尤其是关于我姐姐的那些
[03:34] I admit, I wanted to run away and… 我承认 我想逃跑
[03:37] let everyone forget the name Bak. 让所有人忘记朴家
[03:43] But then… 但是
[03:48] I think about him. 我想到了他
[03:52] My dad. 我爸爸
[03:54] He used to give these speeches. 他以前会发表这样的讲话
[03:58] He was so good. 他很会说
[04:01] Uh, you remember the ’08 speech, Tae? 记得08年的那次讲话吗 泰
[04:05] He made you feel like the crisis 他让你觉得经济危机
[04:07] was the best thing that ever happened. 是最棒的事
[04:12] My dad inspired confidence. 我爸能激励信心
[04:16] You believed him. You trusted him. 你会相信他 信任他
[04:20] You knew you were a part of this family… 你知道自己是个大家庭的一员
[04:26] and that he’d do whatever he could to take care of you. 他愿尽全力照顾你
[04:34] That’s what Bak meant to people. 这就是朴家对人们的意义
[04:37] And that’s why I’m back. 所以我回来了
[04:46] Because I want it to mean that again. 因为我想让朴家再次有这样的意义
[04:50] Believe in me. 相信我
[04:53] Trust me. 信任我
[04:57] And I promise… 我保证
[05:02] I will take care of you. 我会照顾好你们
[05:09] Enjoy yourselves. 玩得开心点
[05:20] I would. 我会的
[05:25] Wait. 等等
[05:28] Let’s think about this. 我们考虑一下
[05:31] I thought the plan was to get him to confess. 我以为计划是让他坦白
[05:34] Plan’s changed. 计划变了
[05:38] Wait. 等等
[05:42] It’s Detective Mun. 是文警探
[05:44] Hey, make sure you cover the exit, okay? 守住出口
[05:46] – Okay. – Excuse me, coming through. -好 -借过
[05:49] – Mun did it. – He’s going to arrest him. -文做到了 -他要逮捕他
[05:52] Sometimes the law gets it right. 有时候法律能做对
[05:54] I always had a good feeling about this guy. 我一直对这人有不错的感觉
[05:58] Mr. Bak. 朴先生
[06:01] Mr. Bak? 朴先生
[06:06] You see these men here? 看到这些人了吗
[06:07] They’re with the Securities and Fraud division. 他们是证券诈骗部的
[06:10] And this is your warrant. 这是你的逮捕令
[06:14] Just come with us peacefully, or I will cuff you 乖乖跟我们走 否则我就
[06:17] in front of all these people, 当着这么多人铐你
[06:19] including those reporters, okay? 包括那些记者
[06:23] That won’t be necessary, Detective. I’ll come with you. 没必要 警探 我跟你走
[06:27] Cool. Let’s go. 好 走吧
[06:32] Help! There’s my sister! 救命 我姐姐
[06:40] He shot him. 他打中了他
[06:41] He killed Mun. 他杀了文警探
[06:45] – What do we do now? – We get that motherfucker. -怎么办 -抓住那个混蛋
[07:00] It’s her! It really is her! 是她 真的是她
[07:03] Kill her! 杀了她
[07:47] Where is he going? 他要去哪
[07:48] Heading for the garage. 去停车场了
[07:50] His car’s being brought up. 他的车调过来了
[07:53] There’s an exit to the garage that way. 那边有出口可以去停车场
[08:24] These guys are professionals. 他们是职业的
[08:26] They’ll spread out. They’ll come at us from multiple angles. 会分散开 从多个角度堵过来
[08:28] We get the beady one first. 先打小个子
[08:29] – Why? – He didn’t look at his weapon. -为什么 -他没看枪
[08:31] The dangerous ones never check. 危险的那些从来不看
[08:33] Uh, I have an idea. 我有个主意
[08:34] Distract the big one, go over that car for a clean shot. 分散大块头的注意 去车那里可以无阻挡射击
[08:37] I’d go left. Draw out the big one, 该去左边 引开大块头
[08:39] use the truck, straight for the beady one. 利用卡车 打小个子
[08:41] I said I have an idea. 我说 我有个主意
[08:51] Get down. 趴下
[08:53] What are you doing? 你要干什么
[09:03] That was your idea? To let them know we’re here? 这就是你的主意 让他们知道我们在这儿
[09:05] No. The tank. 不 油箱
[09:09] Cars don’t blow up like they do on TV. 车不会像车上那样爆炸
[09:11] I know. 我知道
[09:15] Wait. Do you mind? I… 等等 可以吗
[09:37] The slope of the garage was gonna bring the gas right here. 停车场的坡度会让汽油流向那里
[09:41] Okay. That was hot. 好吧 挺性感的
[10:06] Oh, shit. 该死
[10:12] Not that easy. 没那么容易
[10:13] The curtain falls. 大幕落下
[10:27] Fuck. 该死
[10:28] Oh, shit. 该死
[10:30] This is Joong-Ki Bak. Open the fucking gate right now! 我是朴宗基 马上开门
[10:33] Love to, J-Bak. But first, I need you to do something for me. 很乐意 朴J 但首先 你得为我做件事
[10:39] What? 什么
[10:40] Confess to framing your sister and murdering your father, 坦白你陷害了你姐姐 杀了你爸爸
[10:42] and you’ll be free to go. 就能放你走
[10:47] Who… who the hell is this? 你是谁
[10:49] Who are we? 我们是谁
[10:53] Justice, motherfucker. 正义 混蛋
[10:55] – And we’re… – …coming for you. -我们 -不会放过你
[10:58] That’s from The Root of All Evil. I love that movie. 那是《万恶之源》里的 我超喜欢那电影
[11:03] Thank you, Bug. 谢谢你 巴格
[11:05] Maybe not my best film, but some good lines in it. 或许不是我最棒的作品 但有些不错的台词
[11:18] Shit. 该死
[11:25] Shit. 该死
[11:52] Help me. 帮忙
[11:54] I got you. 看我的
[11:59] – We need eyes on this. – Working on it. -我们需要看到他 -在想办法
[12:11] We’re inside the grid now. 我们进入网络了
[12:13] We have him stopped at a red light up ahead. 他停在了前面红灯处
[12:31] Are you serious? 不是吧
[12:32] My sister is the fucking Terminator? 我姐姐成终结者了
[12:39] Fuck. 该死
[13:19] Fuck! 该死
[13:23] Fuck! 该死
[13:34] Leave me alone! 放过我吧
[13:41] There has to be a major police response. 肯定有大规模警察响应吧
[13:44] It’s big. 很大规模
[13:45] It’s getting bigger. 越来越大了
[13:47] Cops are shutting down the area. 警察封锁了这一带
[13:48] Oh, it’s a road block. 有路障
[13:52] Oh, shit. 该死
[13:54] Shit! 该死
[14:11] Out of my way! 闪开
[14:24] Fuck! 该死
[14:24] Come on! 拜托
[14:29] How do we stop this guy? 怎么让这家伙停下啊
[14:31] We need a weapon. 我们需要武器
[14:52] Oh, shit! 该死
[16:19] Sun. 善
[16:21] Please, save me. Please, Sun. 求求你救救我 求求你 善
[16:31] My company… 我的公司
[16:34] even my reputation… 甚至是我的名誉
[16:36] is meaningless without my daughter. 没有我女儿 就什么都不是
[16:44] You… killed him. 你杀了他
[16:46] He was going to tell the truth to the court. 他要告诉法庭真相
[16:50] You murdered our father. 你谋杀了我们的父亲
[16:56] I was nowhere near him. 我离他十万八千里
[17:00] I know why you did it. You will pay. 我知道你干了什么 你会付出代价的
[17:03] I swear it! 我发誓
[17:11] Who am I? 我是谁
[17:22] I have an enemy. 我有一个敌人
[17:25] And I won’t stop until he’s dead. 我不会罢休 不是他死
[17:30] Or I am. 就是我亡
[17:32] He wanted you to know that he has never been the forgiving type. 他想让你知道 他没那么宽宏大量
[17:49] You have a heart as soft as a baby bird. 你有幼鸟一样温柔的心
[17:57] Please, Sun. 拜托了 善
[17:59] Take care of your brother. 照顾好你弟弟
[18:02] Do this for me. 就当是为了我
[18:08] Who… am… I? 我是谁
[18:26] Please, I beg you. Please, stop. 我求你 别
[18:35] I’ll confess. 我招供
[18:37] I’ll tell them whatever you want. 你要我对他们说什么我都说
[18:45] Please, Sun. Sun, please. 求你 善 别
[18:48] You’re not a killer. You’re not like me. 你不是个杀手 不像我
[18:54] I’m your brother. 我是你弟弟
[18:58] You were my brother. 你曾是我弟弟
[20:33] Did you all see what I saw? 你们也都看到了吗
[20:35] We did. 是的
[20:37] Who was that guy? 那人是谁
[20:39] Tae Park. Politician. 朴泰 政客
[20:41] Figures. 猜到了
[20:45] What are we going to do? 我们怎么办
[20:46] If she goes back to prison… 如果她回监狱
[20:48] …they’ll kill her. 他们会杀了她的
[20:56] No one’s going to prison. 没人会进监狱的
[21:19] What do we need? 我们怎么办
[21:21] You have access to the traffic systems? 你能进入交通系统吗
[21:23] I told you, I’m an all-access kind of girl. 我说了 我想进哪里就进哪里
[21:26] – Street map. – Got it. -街道地图 -好嘞
[21:30] What else do we need? 还需要什么
[21:31] – A big-ass… – …intersection. -一个大 -交叉口
[21:42] Big-ass intersection coming up. 大交叉口就到了
[21:44] – Bug? – Almost in. -巴格 -就进去了
[21:51] Are you sure about this? 你确定吗
[21:53] These wagons are built like safes. 这些车就像保险箱
[21:57] You’ll be all right. 你不会有事的
[22:02] – The switch is ready? – I’m in. -开关准备好了吗 -我进去了
[22:06] 10 Ten…
[22:11] 8 eight…
[22:16] 4 four,
[22:17] 3 three,
[22:18] 2 1 two, one!
[22:24] Hold on! 抓住
[23:11] There’s a subway. 有地铁
[23:12] There’s a train two blocks that way. 那边两个街区 有地铁
[23:14] We won’t make that. 我们赶不过去的
[23:23] Help us. Please. 帮帮忙
[23:24] Please, help us. 帮帮我们
[23:34] Riley Blue. 莱丽·布鲁
[23:36] I knew you’d call. 就知道你会找我
[23:39] Puck? 帕克
[23:41] Hop on. 上来
[23:46] Snuggle up. 抱紧
[24:11] I don’t know about you, but I’m fricking dead. 不知道你怎么样 但我要死了
[24:15] It has been a very intense few days. 这几天真是紧张
[24:19] From Teagan’s wedding, to a political riot, 从蒂根的婚礼 到政治暴动
[24:22] to a high-speed chase. 到高速追车
[24:25] There’s never a dull moment, that’s for sure. 真是从不会无聊
[24:29] Is this our life now? 我们的生活现在就这样了吗
[24:31] Is this our new normal? 这是我们的新常态了吗
[24:34] I can think of worse normals. 我可以想到更糟的情景
[24:37] Are you okay with it? 你可以接受吗
[24:40] What do you mean? 什么意思
[24:42] I mean… you didn’t sign up for all this. 我是说 你当初可没想到会有这一天
[24:47] It’s not like you did either. 你不也是
[24:50] But I don’t have a choice. 但我没得选
[24:53] These voices are in my head whether I want them or not. 不管我想不想 我脑子里都有这些声音
[24:56] True. 是啊
[25:00] Though, when I think back, 但是 当我回想起来
[25:02] I don’t remember being given a choice either… 我好像也没得选
[25:05] when this nerdy girl walked into City Lights… 当那个书呆气的女孩走进城市之光
[25:09] and this voice in my head was telling me, “Whatever you do… 我脑袋里有个声音在说 “不论如何
[25:14] do not let her go until you get her number.” 不拿到她的号码绝不要放她走”
[25:29] What? 怎么了
[25:37] Here’s the thing. 问题是
[25:41] We all wake up 我们醒来
[25:42] and we have to take the same Terms and Conditions box: 都要接受同样的条款和条件合同
[25:45] Everyday stuff will happen to you. 你每天会遭遇一些事
[25:47] Some of it will be good. Some of it will be bad. 有些会是好事 有些会是坏事
[25:52] Choice is less about what happens 选择不是发生什么
[25:56] than it is about how we deal with it. 而是我们如何应对
[26:08] I’ve been thinking a lot about all the things 我一直在想这一年来
[26:10] that have happened to us over this past year. 我们遭遇的一切
[26:14] I won’t lie. 不撒谎
[26:17] Sometimes it’s terrifying. 有时的确令人害怕
[26:20] And sometimes it’s incredibly exciting. 有时候又非常刺激
[26:24] It’s been maddening… 这段经历令人发疯
[26:26] enlightening… 让人受启迪
[26:29] confusing… 叫人困惑
[26:31] and always unpredictable. 而且永远出乎意料
[26:37] However… 但是
[26:40] I don’t think there’s been a single day 我觉得没有一天
[26:43] when I didn’t hear that same voice in my head telling me… 我脑中没有那同一个声音在对我说
[26:50] “Whatever you do… “不论如何
[26:53] do not let her go.” 别放开她”
[27:08] Nomi Marks… 诺米·马克斯
[27:11] will you marry me? 你愿跟我结婚吗
[27:16] Oh, my God. 天呐
[27:18] – Oh, my God, I don’t believe this. – What? -天呐 难以置信 -怎么了
[27:27] Amanita Caplan… 阿曼妮塔·柯普兰
[27:32] will you marry me? 你愿意跟我结婚吗
[27:36] Abso-fucking-lutely! 绝对的
[27:41] You? 你呢
[27:43] Every day of my life. 直到永远
[28:10] Smells so good. 好香啊
[28:13] You cannot change the world on an empty stomach. 你空着肚子可不能改变世界
[28:20] What? Are you okay? 怎么了 你没事吧
[28:24] Yeah. I’m good, Mom. 嗯 我没事 妈妈
[28:27] Okay. 好吧
[28:31] Last year, 去年
[28:32] when I heard about what you did, 我听说你的事迹后
[28:34] I had a feeling you were one of us. 就猜到你是我们的一员
[28:35] But then we heard that you were running for political office. 但后来我们听说你要竞选公职
[28:38] So we figured you were either crazy or hunting for BPO. 我们猜你要么是疯了 要么在找生物保护组织
[28:41] Still, we were curious. 不管如何 我们很好奇
[28:43] So, even though no sensate with half a brain 尽管没有哪个脑袋正常的通感人
[28:46] should go to a public event like your speech 会不先服用阻断剂就去参加
[28:48] without taking a blocker first… 你演讲那样的公共集会
[28:50] …we came. 我们还是去了
[28:51] We heard you. 我们听到你的话了
[28:55] – Mentally, I might– – Kala, I’m home! -心理上 我 -卡拉 我回来了
[28:59] Welcome back. 欢迎回来
[29:03] How was your trip? 旅途如何
[29:05] I need a drink first. You want one? 我得先喝一杯 你呢
[29:07] Yes. That’s a very good idea. 要的 好主意
[29:14] I have been thinking about a lot of things 我想了很多
[29:16] that have been going on with me. 我最近的事
[29:19] – And with us. And– – Yes, so have I. -还有我们的事 -是啊 我也是
[29:22] You have? 是吗
[29:25] Cheers. 干杯
[29:33] – Maybe we should sit. – Yeah. -或许我们该坐下 -嗯
[29:37] Is that a present? 那是礼物吗
[29:38] Yes. Um, from your friend Ajay. 是的 你朋友阿杰送来的
[29:42] A late wedding gift, he said. 他说是迟到的结婚礼物
[29:45] Ajay was here? 阿杰来过
[29:47] He was in the neighborhood and wanted to drop it off. 他正好在附近 就想送过来
[29:48] He only stayed a moment. But he said we should open it together. 他就待了一小会儿 但他说我们该一起打开
[29:51] No, Kala, we need to talk. 别 卡拉 我们得谈谈
[29:53] – Yeah, sure– – No! -嗯 -别
[29:54] – Has this been x-rayed? – X-rayed? -照过X光了吗 -X光
[29:57] Yes, sir. It’s safe. 是的 安全的
[29:59] Safe? Rajan, what’s going on? 安全 拉詹 怎么回事
[30:02] Rajan? What’s going on? 拉詹 怎么回事
[30:08] Oh, my God. 天呐
[30:13] Oh, it’s beautiful. 好美
[30:16] Ajay’s a believer? 阿杰是信徒吗
[30:18] No, he’s not. 不是的
[30:23] What does that say? 那上面写了什么
[30:24] “Caution. Easily broken.” Well, that’s rather obvious. “小心 易碎” 这还不明显
[30:28] It looks like it belongs in a museum. 看上去该放进博物馆
[30:31] I will send him a thank-you note. 我会给他寄个感谢信
[30:37] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[30:40] Kala, just listen. 卡拉 听我说
[30:45] I need you to do something for me, 我需要你为我做件事
[30:47] and I know this will be difficult 我知道这会很困难
[30:48] because I need you to do it without asking a lot of questions, 因为我需要你不多问 就照办
[30:51] which I’m telling you right now that I cannot answer. 我现在就告诉你 我无法解答你的问题
[30:57] I have not told you about lots of things that are going on 很多现在发生的事我都没告诉你
[31:00] because I have been trying to protect you… 因为我一直想保护你
[31:03] and maybe, selfishly, our marriage. 或许 也自私地想保护我们的婚姻
[31:09] I did not go to Bangalore. I was in Delhi. 我没去班加罗尔 我去了德里
[31:14] I have been cooperating with Agent Singh and the federal police 我一直在跟辛特工和联邦警察合作
[31:16] on a complex investigation into political corruption. 一桩复杂的政治腐败调查
[31:21] Ajay is a part of that investigation. 阿杰也是调查的一部分
[31:25] Oh, my God. 天呐
[31:27] I cannot tell you more because it will only put you at risk. 我不能再多说了 那只会让你有危险
[31:30] But what I need you to do is get on a plane tonight. 但我需要你今晚就上飞机
[31:33] Agent Singh warned me that it might be necessary 辛特工提醒过我 我或许
[31:35] to move my family for their protection. 要为了保护家人而转移他们
[31:39] I purchased a flat in Paris that nobody knows about. 我在巴黎买了一间没人知道的公寓
[31:42] – What? – I’m sure you’ll be safe there. -什么 -你在那里肯定会安全的
[31:45] Okay, Rajan, I don’t under– 好吧 拉詹 我不懂…
[31:47] Kala, I understand that this is all a shock. 卡拉 我知道这令人震惊
[31:50] This is difficult for me, too. 这对我也很难
[31:52] I know you have important things to discuss with me, 我知道你还有要事想跟我商量
[31:55] but I’m asking you to hold on, 但我求你等等
[31:57] fully understanding that the future of our marriage is uncertain, 我明白 我们的婚姻现在前途未卜
[32:01] but that’s a small thing compared to your safety. 但跟你的安全比起来不值一提
[32:04] If anything were to happen to you, 如果你出了什么事
[32:06] I could never forgive myself. 我绝不能原谅自己
[32:09] Please. 求你
[32:11] Believe me. 相信我
[32:13] You have to go. 你必须走
[32:20] Reports are still coming in from the guests of Mr. Bak, 朴先生的客人还在不断传来消息
[32:23] but at least six people were killed and dozens injured. 但至少有六人死亡 十数人受伤
[32:27] Witnesses saw Sun Bak, Mr. Bak’s sister, at the center of attacks. 有证人看到朴善 朴先生的姐姐处于袭击中心
[32:33] Last year, Ms. Bak was convicted of embezzlement 去年 朴小姐因侵吞公款被定罪
[32:36] and sentenced to ten years 并判在
[32:37] in Cheongju Women’s Correctional Institute. 清州女子监狱服刑两年
[32:40] Several weeks ago, she escaped… 几周前 她越狱
[32:42] Isn’t it funny how things work out? 事情的发展多有意思
[32:46] I’m not usually the kind of guy 我一般不是
[32:47] who believes in certain types of “happy endings,” but… 相信某种”幸福结局”的人
[32:52] for this, I will make an exception. 但这次 我愿破个例
[32:57] Ladies, try to see this from my perspective. 女士们 从我的角度来看看
[33:03] Traditionally, in male narratives… 传统上说 从男性角度
[33:08] when you save the, uh… 如果救下了
[33:11] princess… 公主
[33:14] it entitles you to certain rewards. 就理应得到某种奖赏
[33:18] These aren’t my rules. 这规矩不是我定的
[33:20] This is just standard operating procedure. 这只是标准程序
[33:25] Stop! Ow, ow! Please, stop! Oh! 别 停手 求你
[33:29] Go. 过去
[33:32] Sit. 坐下
[33:36] That really hurt! 疼死我了
[33:40] In critical care is Detective Mun, 文警探目前处于重症监护中
[33:42] who was the first officer to arrive at the scene. 他是最早达到现场的警官
[33:46] He’s still alive. 他还活着
[33:48] So, you were there, weren’t you, Minister Park? 您当时在场 是吧 朴部长
[33:50] That was one of the most terrifying experiences of my life. 刚刚是我这辈子最可怕的经历之一
[33:55] No one is safe until that psychopath is off our streets. 那个疯子不抓起来 没人是安全的
[34:03] I should have killed him. 我真该杀了他
[34:06] No. Mun was there to arrest him. 不 文警官是去逮捕他的
[34:09] They know. 他们知道了
[34:11] It’s going to be okay. 不会有事的
[34:13] But right now, we have another problem. 但现在 我们有别的麻烦
[34:18] We need information. 我们需要情报
[34:23] You’re the naughty one. 是你不乖
[34:32] Change of heart. 改主意了
[34:34] I see. 好啊
[34:35] How many sensates are you connected to? 你连接了多少通感人
[34:37] Well, I’m not usually one to brag, but there’s– 我一般不会吹嘘 但是
[34:41] 387 Three-hundred-eighty-seven!
[34:42] Three-hundred-eighty-seven, I said. Oh, God! 387个 天啊
[34:44] We need those connections. 我们需要他们
[34:47] What for? 干什么
[34:48] – To fight. – To fight. -抗争 -抗争
[34:50] Oh, to fight. 抗争
[34:56] Well… 好吧
[34:58] I tell you, this is the opposite 告诉你 这可
[35:02] of what I would call a satisfying encounter. 绝称不上美妙的邂逅
[35:04] Don’t let him leave. 别让他走
[35:07] Stay away from me. 别过来
[35:08] Don’t hurt him. 别伤害他
[35:10] We need to get him to trust us. 我们需要他信任我们
[35:12] Bowling ball’s here, is he? 保龄球也在 是吗
[35:14] Good. Where is he? 很好 他在哪
[35:17] Over here, male narrative. 这里 男主角
[35:20] And what’s with the hair? 头发是闹哪样
[35:21] – What’s with the hair? – Yeah, what’s with the hair? -头发是闹哪样 -是啊 头发是闹哪样
[35:25] Don’t know what you’re talking about. 不知道你说什么呢
[35:28] I don’t. 真的
[35:30] Listen… 听着
[35:33] I am a lover, I’m not a fighter. 我是个情人 不是斗士
[35:36] You guys want a sens-orgy that circles the globe, I’m your guy. 你们想要环球大通感群交 找我没错
[35:41] You guys want to storm the ramparts, then– 你们想冲进堡垒 那…
[35:42] – Puck. – Holy shit. -帕克 -我去
[35:45] Get away from them. 离他们远点
[35:47] Leave this town. 离开这里
[35:48] You need to be on blockers 24/7. 你得全天候服用阻断剂
[35:55] I have to go. If you guys want to kill me, then just do it quick. 我得走了 如果你们想杀我 快下手
[35:59] What just happened? 发生什么了
[36:01] – I’ve been quarantined. – Why? -我被隔离了 -为什么
[36:04] The Cannibal. He’s hunting. 食人者 他在狩猎
[36:44] I was looking for this. 我正找这个呢
[36:48] So you told him? 你告诉他了
[36:50] – No, not yet. – Why? What happened? -还没 -怎么 怎么回事
[36:54] I’m not sure. 我也不清楚
[36:55] But you’re still leaving? 但你还是要走
[36:58] Rajan is involved in some kind of corruption investigation. 拉詹卷入了一个腐败调查
[37:03] Rajan? Is he being investigated? 拉詹 他被调查吗
[37:05] No, his friend. 不是 他的朋友
[37:08] Interesting. 有意思
[37:10] Why? Why is that interesting? 为什么 这怎么有意思了
[37:13] Because both of the men in your life are connected to criminals. 因为你生命中的两个男人都跟罪犯有关
[37:18] What does that say about you? 这说明了你的什么
[37:21] I’m sure it speaks volumes about my poor choices, 应该是很能说明我的选择多糟
[37:24] my own dishonesty, indecency, and general lack of good character. 我的不诚实 不正派 和恶劣的品质
[37:30] When you put it like that, it sounds very sexy. 你这么说的话 好性感
[37:33] No, I… 不 我…
[37:35] Why? 怎么了
[37:40] Because right now I need something. 因为现在我需要点东西
[37:45] I need to know something… 我需要知道一件事
[37:48] before I get any more confused. 免得我变得更加糊涂
[37:51] And every time I kiss you, 每次我吻你
[37:52] I’m always left even more confused than I ever was. 我都比以前更加糊涂了
[37:58] But before I get on a plane and go anywhere… 但我上飞机 去任何地方前
[38:03] before I discover what it actually feels like… 在我体验跟你共处一室
[38:09] to be in the same room with you… 究竟是什么感觉之前
[38:15] before I know what it really feels like… 在我真正体会
[38:18] to have these lips against mine and… 亲吻你的嘴唇
[38:23] not just in my head… 而不是在脑袋里这么做
[38:26] something I might be imagining… 可能只是想象之前
[38:31] I need to know something. 我需要知道一件事
[38:35] What? 什么
[38:38] Something true. 一个真相
[38:42] I’ve never lied to you. 我从未对你撒过谎
[38:46] But you haven’t told me the whole truth either. 但你也没对我说出全部实情
[38:50] If I told you the whole truth… 如果我告诉你全部真相
[38:56] if I told you that you’re the last thought I have before I sleep… 如果我告诉你 我睡觉前最后想的是你
[39:01] if I told you that you’re the first thought I have when I wake… 早上醒来第一个想的也是你
[39:06] – if I told you… – Tell me. -如果我告诉你 -告诉我
[39:10] …how much I love you… 我是多么爱你
[39:14] would it have done any good? 那有什么用吗
[39:17] – Yes. – How? -是的 -怎么说
[39:22] Because it would help me admit how much I love you. 因为那能让我愿意承认我是多爱你
[39:34] Have you ever been to Paris? 你去过巴黎吗
[39:38] Good! Because I want it to be just for us. 很好 因为我希望那是我们的专属记忆
[39:47] Welcome home, sexy. I’ve missed you. 欢迎回家 帅哥 我想你了
[39:50] What? 怎么了
[39:53] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[39:55] Oh. Is she with you? 她在吗
[39:57] Isn’t that just too perfect? 那不是太棒了
[39:59] It’s her. 是她
[40:01] I warned you, Wolfgang. 我警告过你 沃夫冈
[40:03] There are only two sides in this world: 这世界只有两边
[40:05] with me or against me. 支持我 和与我为敌
[40:10] Imagine my surprise when I found out 想象下当我知道食人者
[40:11] how badly the Cannibal wanted you. 多想要你时 我是多惊讶
[40:17] Open! 开了
[40:19] Move! Move! Move! Move! 上上上
[40:43] Hello, Wolfgang. 你好 沃夫冈
[40:55] When they slice you up, 等他们切开你
[40:57] I want the last face you think of to be mine. 我要你最后想到的脸是我的
[41:08] Oh, my God! 天呐
[41:10] Oh, my– Oh, my God! 天呐
[41:12] Help! Help us, please! 帮帮忙 帮帮我们
[41:16] Sun! 善
[41:17] It’s Whispers, he’s got Wolfgang! 是低语者 他抓了沃夫冈
[41:19] Oh, my God! 天呐
[41:21] Lito, Capheus! Please! 利托 克普斯 求你
[41:24] It’s Lila! Wolfgang’s in trouble! 是莱拉 沃夫冈有麻烦了
[41:27] Help! Oh, God, please, help us! Please. 救命 帮帮我们 求你
[41:36] What can we do? 我们怎么办
[41:37] I have a plan. But… 我有个计划 但是
[41:39] we’re gonna need blockers. 我们需要阻断剂
[41:41] Okay. 好
[42:13] Kala, if you are gonna make your flight, you have to leave now. 卡拉 如果你想赶上飞机 就得走了
[42:15] Yeah. I’m leaving. I’m coming. 嗯 我这就走 这就来
[42:34] I’m sorry, baby. 对不起 亲爱的
[42:38] I’m so sorry. 真对不起
[42:43] Oh, there you are. 你醒了
[42:44] I’ve been waiting. 我一直在等
[42:46] As you can see, I’m eager to get started. 你可以看到 我要等不及了
[42:53] This is the Traceworks. 这是追踪器
[42:56] Your mother, Angelica, was instrumental to the success of it. 没有你妈妈安吉莉卡 它就不可能做出来
[43:01] This organization owes much to her. 这个组织欠她好多
[43:05] Now, the, uh, psycellium is very sensitive to pain. 好了 精神细胞体对痛苦很敏感
[43:11] But acute pain produces one of the clearest echoes 但是剧痛能产生最分明的回音
[43:14] that we are able to trace. 让我们可以进行追踪
[43:17] I’m going to fucking kill you. 我要宰了你
[43:20] This really is my favorite part. 这真的是我最喜欢的部分
[43:41] Paddles. 电极
[43:47] Now. 开始
[43:57] Again. 再来
[44:14] Yes. Once more. 嗯 再来
[44:21] Stop. 停下
[44:27] Now… 好了
[44:29] tell me the first thought that comes to your mind. 告诉我你最先想到的东西
[44:53] Kala. 卡拉
[44:55] Ms. Kala Rasal. 卡拉·拉赛小姐
[44:59] Thank you, Wolfgang. 谢谢你 沃夫冈
[45:02] You see how easy that was? 看这多简单
[45:06] That’s all for now. 暂时就这样吧
[45:25] Why won’t you tell me what’s wrong? Capheus, huh? 你为什么不肯告诉我究竟怎么了 克普斯
[45:30] I’ve never seen you like this. 我从未见过你这样
[45:35] My son greets the morning feeling today might be a beautiful day. 我儿子今早喜气洋洋 好像今天会很美好
[46:13] Regrets? 有什么遗憾吗
[46:18] They will come. 会有的
[46:42] Oh, my God. 天呐
[46:44] Dani! 丹妮
[46:46] Dani! 丹妮
[46:48] – Call an ambulance. – No, no. -叫救护车 -不不
[46:49] – Call an ambulance, please! – I can’t get to a hospital. -快叫救护车 -我不能去医院
[46:52] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[46:53] Come on, what’s wrong with you, baby? 拜托 你是怎么了 亲爱的
[46:55] We have to get to London. 我们得去伦敦
[46:56] I’ll explain everything. 我会解释的
[46:57] – We have to get to London. – What are you talking about? -我们得去伦敦 -你说什么呢
[47:21] This is for you. Your gate today is number 38. 这是你的 登机口38号
[47:24] To your right-hand side. 右手边
[47:25] – Have a safe flight. – Thank you. -一路顺风 -谢谢
[47:46] Good morning. 早上好
[47:48] How is our patient doing this morning? 病人今早情况如何
[47:52] Now… 好了
[47:55] who else is in there? 你脑袋里还有谁
[48:00] Eventually, you will tell me, whether you want to or not. 最终 不管你愿不愿意 你都会告诉我
[48:05] Paddles. 电极
[48:16] Now… where is Mr. Gorski hiding? 说 戈尔斯基先生在哪
[48:23] – How do I stop this? – You cooperate. -我怎么让他停下 -配合他
[48:26] – Like you? – I know what happened. -就像你吗 -我知道会发生什么
[48:28] I’ve seen it enough times. I’ve experienced it. 我见过太多次了 我经历过
[48:36] There’s only one way to end it. 只有一个办法可以了结它
[48:51] Jonas was right. 乔纳斯是对的
[48:56] I just want one thing. 我只想要一样东西
[48:59] Let me guess. 我猜猜
[49:02] Leave Riley alone. 放过莱丽
[49:05] I’ll give you anything you want. 你想要什么我都给你
[49:16] Of course I should agree. 我当然该同意
[49:19] I should promise you this and that 我该向你承诺这个那个
[49:21] in order to leash 好尽快
[49:22] the rest of your cluster as quickly as possible, 抓到你族群其余的人
[49:25] but we both know that would be a complete lie. 但我们都知道那都是谎言
[49:31] We both know exactly what’s going to happen. 我们都清楚会发生什么
[49:35] One by one, I’m going to hunt your cluster down. 一个接一个 我会抓到你族群所有的人
[49:40] And no matter what you do, 不管你做什么
[49:43] I will find Ms. Gunnarsdottir. 我都会找到格纳斯多特小姐
[49:47] And I will enjoy feeling you experience her death… 我享受感觉你 经历她的死
[49:53] inch by inch, piece by piece. 一寸寸 一块块
[49:59] There’s just one tiny problem with that plan. 这个计划有一个小问题
[50:01] And what is that? 什么问题
[50:04] Me. 我
[50:08] Oh, God. 天啊
[50:10] You’re here. 你在这里
[50:11] No! I can’t visit you. 不 我不能拜访你
[50:13] That’s right, Milt, old pal. 是啊 米尔顿
[50:15] You can’t visit me because I’m actually here. 你不能拜访我 因为我真的在这儿
[50:21] Angelica. 安吉莉卡
[50:22] There’s no one behind the glass. 玻璃后面没有人
[50:25] That camera’s dead. 摄像头关掉了
[50:27] It’s a soundproof room. 房间又隔音
[50:30] Will, stop it. 威尔 停下
[50:33] – Jonas. – Jonas? -乔纳斯 -乔纳斯
[50:36] You’re on blockers. 你服了阻断剂
[50:38] Jonas, this is it. 乔纳斯 就现在了
[50:39] You have to choose. Whose side are you on? 你得选 你站谁那边
[50:42] I’m sorry, Will… 对不起 威尔
[50:45] but you won’t understand this choice right now. 但你现在不能理解这个选择
[50:49] Don’t leave me! 别走
[50:51] You all alone, Milt? 你就剩一个人了 米尔顿
[50:53] Let me put you out of your misery. 我来结束你的痛苦吧
[51:07] Now. 动手
[51:18] Mr. Secretary, get me the Chairman. 秘书长先生 接主席
[51:22] We have an emergency at the Parliament facility. 议会设施有紧急情况
[51:27] Oh, fuck. 该死
[51:51] Wait. Hold on. 等等 等一下
[51:53] Security protocol has been activated. 安全规程被启动了
[52:01] It’s not reading. 不读取
[52:02] I’m going to have to call this in. 我得上报
[52:10] On your knees! Hands above your head! 跪下 举起手来
[53:48] You want a war? 你想要战争
[53:52] We’ll give you a war. 我们就跟你打
超感猎杀

文章导航

Previous Post: 超感猎杀(Sense8)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 超感猎杀(Sense8)第2季第99集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

超感猎杀(Sense8)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E00
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E99

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号