时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:29] | Hey, everyone. | 大家好 |
[02:36] | I don’t want to spoil the night with some boring speech | 我不想扫大家的兴 发表什么无聊的讲话 |
[02:38] | about the incredible year we’ve had, | 说我们这了不起的一年 |
[02:41] | capped with J-Bak Investments | 锦上添花的是朴J投资 |
[02:44] | cracking the top five global finance companies. | 还挤入了全球金融公司前五名 |
[02:49] | Yep. Yep. | 是的 |
[02:52] | Well, my guess is you’re all here ’cause… | 我猜你们齐聚于此是因为 |
[02:55] | you know we’re taking good care of your money. | 你们知道我们在好好打理你们的钱 |
[03:00] | How about that? | 怎么样 |
[03:08] | I’ll be honest with you. | 老实说 |
[03:11] | After what happened to me and to my family… | 我和我的家庭经历了那样的事 |
[03:15] | it would’ve been easy to give up. | 放弃是更简单的道路 |
[03:19] | I thought about it a lot. | 我认真地想过 |
[03:21] | I read the articles, both fact and fiction. | 我读过报道 真的假的都有 |
[03:25] | I won’t lie. | 说真的 |
[03:28] | It hurt. | 那很伤人 |
[03:30] | Especially the stuff about my sister. | 尤其是关于我姐姐的那些 |
[03:34] | I admit, I wanted to run away and… | 我承认 我想逃跑 |
[03:37] | let everyone forget the name Bak. | 让所有人忘记朴家 |
[03:43] | But then… | 但是 |
[03:48] | I think about him. | 我想到了他 |
[03:52] | My dad. | 我爸爸 |
[03:54] | He used to give these speeches. | 他以前会发表这样的讲话 |
[03:58] | He was so good. | 他很会说 |
[04:01] | Uh, you remember the ’08 speech, Tae? | 记得08年的那次讲话吗 泰 |
[04:05] | He made you feel like the crisis | 他让你觉得经济危机 |
[04:07] | was the best thing that ever happened. | 是最棒的事 |
[04:12] | My dad inspired confidence. | 我爸能激励信心 |
[04:16] | You believed him. You trusted him. | 你会相信他 信任他 |
[04:20] | You knew you were a part of this family… | 你知道自己是个大家庭的一员 |
[04:26] | and that he’d do whatever he could to take care of you. | 他愿尽全力照顾你 |
[04:34] | That’s what Bak meant to people. | 这就是朴家对人们的意义 |
[04:37] | And that’s why I’m back. | 所以我回来了 |
[04:46] | Because I want it to mean that again. | 因为我想让朴家再次有这样的意义 |
[04:50] | Believe in me. | 相信我 |
[04:53] | Trust me. | 信任我 |
[04:57] | And I promise… | 我保证 |
[05:02] | I will take care of you. | 我会照顾好你们 |
[05:09] | Enjoy yourselves. | 玩得开心点 |
[05:20] | I would. | 我会的 |
[05:25] | Wait. | 等等 |
[05:28] | Let’s think about this. | 我们考虑一下 |
[05:31] | I thought the plan was to get him to confess. | 我以为计划是让他坦白 |
[05:34] | Plan’s changed. | 计划变了 |
[05:38] | Wait. | 等等 |
[05:42] | It’s Detective Mun. | 是文警探 |
[05:44] | Hey, make sure you cover the exit, okay? | 守住出口 |
[05:46] | – Okay. – Excuse me, coming through. | -好 -借过 |
[05:49] | – Mun did it. – He’s going to arrest him. | -文做到了 -他要逮捕他 |
[05:52] | Sometimes the law gets it right. | 有时候法律能做对 |
[05:54] | I always had a good feeling about this guy. | 我一直对这人有不错的感觉 |
[05:58] | Mr. Bak. | 朴先生 |
[06:01] | Mr. Bak? | 朴先生 |
[06:06] | You see these men here? | 看到这些人了吗 |
[06:07] | They’re with the Securities and Fraud division. | 他们是证券诈骗部的 |
[06:10] | And this is your warrant. | 这是你的逮捕令 |
[06:14] | Just come with us peacefully, or I will cuff you | 乖乖跟我们走 否则我就 |
[06:17] | in front of all these people, | 当着这么多人铐你 |
[06:19] | including those reporters, okay? | 包括那些记者 |
[06:23] | That won’t be necessary, Detective. I’ll come with you. | 没必要 警探 我跟你走 |
[06:27] | Cool. Let’s go. | 好 走吧 |
[06:32] | Help! There’s my sister! | 救命 我姐姐 |
[06:40] | He shot him. | 他打中了他 |
[06:41] | He killed Mun. | 他杀了文警探 |
[06:45] | – What do we do now? – We get that motherfucker. | -怎么办 -抓住那个混蛋 |
[07:00] | It’s her! It really is her! | 是她 真的是她 |
[07:03] | Kill her! | 杀了她 |
[07:47] | Where is he going? | 他要去哪 |
[07:48] | Heading for the garage. | 去停车场了 |
[07:50] | His car’s being brought up. | 他的车调过来了 |
[07:53] | There’s an exit to the garage that way. | 那边有出口可以去停车场 |
[08:24] | These guys are professionals. | 他们是职业的 |
[08:26] | They’ll spread out. They’ll come at us from multiple angles. | 会分散开 从多个角度堵过来 |
[08:28] | We get the beady one first. | 先打小个子 |
[08:29] | – Why? – He didn’t look at his weapon. | -为什么 -他没看枪 |
[08:31] | The dangerous ones never check. | 危险的那些从来不看 |
[08:33] | Uh, I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[08:34] | Distract the big one, go over that car for a clean shot. | 分散大块头的注意 去车那里可以无阻挡射击 |
[08:37] | I’d go left. Draw out the big one, | 该去左边 引开大块头 |
[08:39] | use the truck, straight for the beady one. | 利用卡车 打小个子 |
[08:41] | I said I have an idea. | 我说 我有个主意 |
[08:51] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[08:53] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[09:03] | That was your idea? To let them know we’re here? | 这就是你的主意 让他们知道我们在这儿 |
[09:05] | No. The tank. | 不 油箱 |
[09:09] | Cars don’t blow up like they do on TV. | 车不会像车上那样爆炸 |
[09:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:15] | Wait. Do you mind? I… | 等等 可以吗 |
[09:37] | The slope of the garage was gonna bring the gas right here. | 停车场的坡度会让汽油流向那里 |
[09:41] | Okay. That was hot. | 好吧 挺性感的 |
[10:06] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[10:12] | Not that easy. | 没那么容易 |
[10:13] | The curtain falls. | 大幕落下 |
[10:27] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[10:28] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[10:30] | This is Joong-Ki Bak. Open the fucking gate right now! | 我是朴宗基 马上开门 |
[10:33] | Love to, J-Bak. But first, I need you to do something for me. | 很乐意 朴J 但首先 你得为我做件事 |
[10:39] | What? | 什么 |
[10:40] | Confess to framing your sister and murdering your father, | 坦白你陷害了你姐姐 杀了你爸爸 |
[10:42] | and you’ll be free to go. | 就能放你走 |
[10:47] | Who… who the hell is this? | 你是谁 |
[10:49] | Who are we? | 我们是谁 |
[10:53] | Justice, motherfucker. | 正义 混蛋 |
[10:55] | – And we’re… – …coming for you. | -我们 -不会放过你 |
[10:58] | That’s from The Root of All Evil. I love that movie. | 那是《万恶之源》里的 我超喜欢那电影 |
[11:03] | Thank you, Bug. | 谢谢你 巴格 |
[11:05] | Maybe not my best film, but some good lines in it. | 或许不是我最棒的作品 但有些不错的台词 |
[11:18] | Shit. | 该死 |
[11:25] | Shit. | 该死 |
[11:52] | Help me. | 帮忙 |
[11:54] | I got you. | 看我的 |
[11:59] | – We need eyes on this. – Working on it. | -我们需要看到他 -在想办法 |
[12:11] | We’re inside the grid now. | 我们进入网络了 |
[12:13] | We have him stopped at a red light up ahead. | 他停在了前面红灯处 |
[12:31] | Are you serious? | 不是吧 |
[12:32] | My sister is the fucking Terminator? | 我姐姐成终结者了 |
[12:39] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[13:19] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[13:23] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[13:34] | Leave me alone! | 放过我吧 |
[13:41] | There has to be a major police response. | 肯定有大规模警察响应吧 |
[13:44] | It’s big. | 很大规模 |
[13:45] | It’s getting bigger. | 越来越大了 |
[13:47] | Cops are shutting down the area. | 警察封锁了这一带 |
[13:48] | Oh, it’s a road block. | 有路障 |
[13:52] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[13:54] | Shit! | 该死 |
[14:11] | Out of my way! | 闪开 |
[14:24] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[14:24] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[14:29] | How do we stop this guy? | 怎么让这家伙停下啊 |
[14:31] | We need a weapon. | 我们需要武器 |
[14:52] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[16:19] | Sun. | 善 |
[16:21] | Please, save me. Please, Sun. | 求求你救救我 求求你 善 |
[16:31] | My company… | 我的公司 |
[16:34] | even my reputation… | 甚至是我的名誉 |
[16:36] | is meaningless without my daughter. | 没有我女儿 就什么都不是 |
[16:44] | You… killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[16:46] | He was going to tell the truth to the court. | 他要告诉法庭真相 |
[16:50] | You murdered our father. | 你谋杀了我们的父亲 |
[16:56] | I was nowhere near him. | 我离他十万八千里 |
[17:00] | I know why you did it. You will pay. | 我知道你干了什么 你会付出代价的 |
[17:03] | I swear it! | 我发誓 |
[17:11] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[17:22] | I have an enemy. | 我有一个敌人 |
[17:25] | And I won’t stop until he’s dead. | 我不会罢休 不是他死 |
[17:30] | Or I am. | 就是我亡 |
[17:32] | He wanted you to know that he has never been the forgiving type. | 他想让你知道 他没那么宽宏大量 |
[17:49] | You have a heart as soft as a baby bird. | 你有幼鸟一样温柔的心 |
[17:57] | Please, Sun. | 拜托了 善 |
[17:59] | Take care of your brother. | 照顾好你弟弟 |
[18:02] | Do this for me. | 就当是为了我 |
[18:08] | Who… am… I? | 我是谁 |
[18:26] | Please, I beg you. Please, stop. | 我求你 别 |
[18:35] | I’ll confess. | 我招供 |
[18:37] | I’ll tell them whatever you want. | 你要我对他们说什么我都说 |
[18:45] | Please, Sun. Sun, please. | 求你 善 别 |
[18:48] | You’re not a killer. You’re not like me. | 你不是个杀手 不像我 |
[18:54] | I’m your brother. | 我是你弟弟 |
[18:58] | You were my brother. | 你曾是我弟弟 |
[20:33] | Did you all see what I saw? | 你们也都看到了吗 |
[20:35] | We did. | 是的 |
[20:37] | Who was that guy? | 那人是谁 |
[20:39] | Tae Park. Politician. | 朴泰 政客 |
[20:41] | Figures. | 猜到了 |
[20:45] | What are we going to do? | 我们怎么办 |
[20:46] | If she goes back to prison… | 如果她回监狱 |
[20:48] | …they’ll kill her. | 他们会杀了她的 |
[20:56] | No one’s going to prison. | 没人会进监狱的 |
[21:19] | What do we need? | 我们怎么办 |
[21:21] | You have access to the traffic systems? | 你能进入交通系统吗 |
[21:23] | I told you, I’m an all-access kind of girl. | 我说了 我想进哪里就进哪里 |
[21:26] | – Street map. – Got it. | -街道地图 -好嘞 |
[21:30] | What else do we need? | 还需要什么 |
[21:31] | – A big-ass… – …intersection. | -一个大 -交叉口 |
[21:42] | Big-ass intersection coming up. | 大交叉口就到了 |
[21:44] | – Bug? – Almost in. | -巴格 -就进去了 |
[21:51] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[21:53] | These wagons are built like safes. | 这些车就像保险箱 |
[21:57] | You’ll be all right. | 你不会有事的 |
[22:02] | – The switch is ready? – I’m in. | -开关准备好了吗 -我进去了 |
[22:06] | 10 Ten… | |
[22:11] | 8 eight… | |
[22:16] | 4 four, | |
[22:17] | 3 three, | |
[22:18] | 2 1 two, one! | |
[22:24] | Hold on! | 抓住 |
[23:11] | There’s a subway. | 有地铁 |
[23:12] | There’s a train two blocks that way. | 那边两个街区 有地铁 |
[23:14] | We won’t make that. | 我们赶不过去的 |
[23:23] | Help us. Please. | 帮帮忙 |
[23:24] | Please, help us. | 帮帮我们 |
[23:34] | Riley Blue. | 莱丽·布鲁 |
[23:36] | I knew you’d call. | 就知道你会找我 |
[23:39] | Puck? | 帕克 |
[23:41] | Hop on. | 上来 |
[23:46] | Snuggle up. | 抱紧 |
[24:11] | I don’t know about you, but I’m fricking dead. | 不知道你怎么样 但我要死了 |
[24:15] | It has been a very intense few days. | 这几天真是紧张 |
[24:19] | From Teagan’s wedding, to a political riot, | 从蒂根的婚礼 到政治暴动 |
[24:22] | to a high-speed chase. | 到高速追车 |
[24:25] | There’s never a dull moment, that’s for sure. | 真是从不会无聊 |
[24:29] | Is this our life now? | 我们的生活现在就这样了吗 |
[24:31] | Is this our new normal? | 这是我们的新常态了吗 |
[24:34] | I can think of worse normals. | 我可以想到更糟的情景 |
[24:37] | Are you okay with it? | 你可以接受吗 |
[24:40] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[24:42] | I mean… you didn’t sign up for all this. | 我是说 你当初可没想到会有这一天 |
[24:47] | It’s not like you did either. | 你不也是 |
[24:50] | But I don’t have a choice. | 但我没得选 |
[24:53] | These voices are in my head whether I want them or not. | 不管我想不想 我脑子里都有这些声音 |
[24:56] | True. | 是啊 |
[25:00] | Though, when I think back, | 但是 当我回想起来 |
[25:02] | I don’t remember being given a choice either… | 我好像也没得选 |
[25:05] | when this nerdy girl walked into City Lights… | 当那个书呆气的女孩走进城市之光 |
[25:09] | and this voice in my head was telling me, “Whatever you do… | 我脑袋里有个声音在说 “不论如何 |
[25:14] | do not let her go until you get her number.” | 不拿到她的号码绝不要放她走” |
[25:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:37] | Here’s the thing. | 问题是 |
[25:41] | We all wake up | 我们醒来 |
[25:42] | and we have to take the same Terms and Conditions box: | 都要接受同样的条款和条件合同 |
[25:45] | Everyday stuff will happen to you. | 你每天会遭遇一些事 |
[25:47] | Some of it will be good. Some of it will be bad. | 有些会是好事 有些会是坏事 |
[25:52] | Choice is less about what happens | 选择不是发生什么 |
[25:56] | than it is about how we deal with it. | 而是我们如何应对 |
[26:08] | I’ve been thinking a lot about all the things | 我一直在想这一年来 |
[26:10] | that have happened to us over this past year. | 我们遭遇的一切 |
[26:14] | I won’t lie. | 不撒谎 |
[26:17] | Sometimes it’s terrifying. | 有时的确令人害怕 |
[26:20] | And sometimes it’s incredibly exciting. | 有时候又非常刺激 |
[26:24] | It’s been maddening… | 这段经历令人发疯 |
[26:26] | enlightening… | 让人受启迪 |
[26:29] | confusing… | 叫人困惑 |
[26:31] | and always unpredictable. | 而且永远出乎意料 |
[26:37] | However… | 但是 |
[26:40] | I don’t think there’s been a single day | 我觉得没有一天 |
[26:43] | when I didn’t hear that same voice in my head telling me… | 我脑中没有那同一个声音在对我说 |
[26:50] | “Whatever you do… | “不论如何 |
[26:53] | do not let her go.” | 别放开她” |
[27:08] | Nomi Marks… | 诺米·马克斯 |
[27:11] | will you marry me? | 你愿跟我结婚吗 |
[27:16] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[27:18] | – Oh, my God, I don’t believe this. – What? | -天呐 难以置信 -怎么了 |
[27:27] | Amanita Caplan… | 阿曼妮塔·柯普兰 |
[27:32] | will you marry me? | 你愿意跟我结婚吗 |
[27:36] | Abso-fucking-lutely! | 绝对的 |
[27:41] | You? | 你呢 |
[27:43] | Every day of my life. | 直到永远 |
[28:10] | Smells so good. | 好香啊 |
[28:13] | You cannot change the world on an empty stomach. | 你空着肚子可不能改变世界 |
[28:20] | What? Are you okay? | 怎么了 你没事吧 |
[28:24] | Yeah. I’m good, Mom. | 嗯 我没事 妈妈 |
[28:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:31] | Last year, | 去年 |
[28:32] | when I heard about what you did, | 我听说你的事迹后 |
[28:34] | I had a feeling you were one of us. | 就猜到你是我们的一员 |
[28:35] | But then we heard that you were running for political office. | 但后来我们听说你要竞选公职 |
[28:38] | So we figured you were either crazy or hunting for BPO. | 我们猜你要么是疯了 要么在找生物保护组织 |
[28:41] | Still, we were curious. | 不管如何 我们很好奇 |
[28:43] | So, even though no sensate with half a brain | 尽管没有哪个脑袋正常的通感人 |
[28:46] | should go to a public event like your speech | 会不先服用阻断剂就去参加 |
[28:48] | without taking a blocker first… | 你演讲那样的公共集会 |
[28:50] | …we came. | 我们还是去了 |
[28:51] | We heard you. | 我们听到你的话了 |
[28:55] | – Mentally, I might– – Kala, I’m home! | -心理上 我 -卡拉 我回来了 |
[28:59] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[29:03] | How was your trip? | 旅途如何 |
[29:05] | I need a drink first. You want one? | 我得先喝一杯 你呢 |
[29:07] | Yes. That’s a very good idea. | 要的 好主意 |
[29:14] | I have been thinking about a lot of things | 我想了很多 |
[29:16] | that have been going on with me. | 我最近的事 |
[29:19] | – And with us. And– – Yes, so have I. | -还有我们的事 -是啊 我也是 |
[29:22] | You have? | 是吗 |
[29:25] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[29:33] | – Maybe we should sit. – Yeah. | -或许我们该坐下 -嗯 |
[29:37] | Is that a present? | 那是礼物吗 |
[29:38] | Yes. Um, from your friend Ajay. | 是的 你朋友阿杰送来的 |
[29:42] | A late wedding gift, he said. | 他说是迟到的结婚礼物 |
[29:45] | Ajay was here? | 阿杰来过 |
[29:47] | He was in the neighborhood and wanted to drop it off. | 他正好在附近 就想送过来 |
[29:48] | He only stayed a moment. But he said we should open it together. | 他就待了一小会儿 但他说我们该一起打开 |
[29:51] | No, Kala, we need to talk. | 别 卡拉 我们得谈谈 |
[29:53] | – Yeah, sure– – No! | -嗯 -别 |
[29:54] | – Has this been x-rayed? – X-rayed? | -照过X光了吗 -X光 |
[29:57] | Yes, sir. It’s safe. | 是的 安全的 |
[29:59] | Safe? Rajan, what’s going on? | 安全 拉詹 怎么回事 |
[30:02] | Rajan? What’s going on? | 拉詹 怎么回事 |
[30:08] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[30:13] | Oh, it’s beautiful. | 好美 |
[30:16] | Ajay’s a believer? | 阿杰是信徒吗 |
[30:18] | No, he’s not. | 不是的 |
[30:23] | What does that say? | 那上面写了什么 |
[30:24] | “Caution. Easily broken.” Well, that’s rather obvious. | “小心 易碎” 这还不明显 |
[30:28] | It looks like it belongs in a museum. | 看上去该放进博物馆 |
[30:31] | I will send him a thank-you note. | 我会给他寄个感谢信 |
[30:37] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[30:40] | Kala, just listen. | 卡拉 听我说 |
[30:45] | I need you to do something for me, | 我需要你为我做件事 |
[30:47] | and I know this will be difficult | 我知道这会很困难 |
[30:48] | because I need you to do it without asking a lot of questions, | 因为我需要你不多问 就照办 |
[30:51] | which I’m telling you right now that I cannot answer. | 我现在就告诉你 我无法解答你的问题 |
[30:57] | I have not told you about lots of things that are going on | 很多现在发生的事我都没告诉你 |
[31:00] | because I have been trying to protect you… | 因为我一直想保护你 |
[31:03] | and maybe, selfishly, our marriage. | 或许 也自私地想保护我们的婚姻 |
[31:09] | I did not go to Bangalore. I was in Delhi. | 我没去班加罗尔 我去了德里 |
[31:14] | I have been cooperating with Agent Singh and the federal police | 我一直在跟辛特工和联邦警察合作 |
[31:16] | on a complex investigation into political corruption. | 一桩复杂的政治腐败调查 |
[31:21] | Ajay is a part of that investigation. | 阿杰也是调查的一部分 |
[31:25] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[31:27] | I cannot tell you more because it will only put you at risk. | 我不能再多说了 那只会让你有危险 |
[31:30] | But what I need you to do is get on a plane tonight. | 但我需要你今晚就上飞机 |
[31:33] | Agent Singh warned me that it might be necessary | 辛特工提醒过我 我或许 |
[31:35] | to move my family for their protection. | 要为了保护家人而转移他们 |
[31:39] | I purchased a flat in Paris that nobody knows about. | 我在巴黎买了一间没人知道的公寓 |
[31:42] | – What? – I’m sure you’ll be safe there. | -什么 -你在那里肯定会安全的 |
[31:45] | Okay, Rajan, I don’t under– | 好吧 拉詹 我不懂… |
[31:47] | Kala, I understand that this is all a shock. | 卡拉 我知道这令人震惊 |
[31:50] | This is difficult for me, too. | 这对我也很难 |
[31:52] | I know you have important things to discuss with me, | 我知道你还有要事想跟我商量 |
[31:55] | but I’m asking you to hold on, | 但我求你等等 |
[31:57] | fully understanding that the future of our marriage is uncertain, | 我明白 我们的婚姻现在前途未卜 |
[32:01] | but that’s a small thing compared to your safety. | 但跟你的安全比起来不值一提 |
[32:04] | If anything were to happen to you, | 如果你出了什么事 |
[32:06] | I could never forgive myself. | 我绝不能原谅自己 |
[32:09] | Please. | 求你 |
[32:11] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[32:13] | You have to go. | 你必须走 |
[32:20] | Reports are still coming in from the guests of Mr. Bak, | 朴先生的客人还在不断传来消息 |
[32:23] | but at least six people were killed and dozens injured. | 但至少有六人死亡 十数人受伤 |
[32:27] | Witnesses saw Sun Bak, Mr. Bak’s sister, at the center of attacks. | 有证人看到朴善 朴先生的姐姐处于袭击中心 |
[32:33] | Last year, Ms. Bak was convicted of embezzlement | 去年 朴小姐因侵吞公款被定罪 |
[32:36] | and sentenced to ten years | 并判在 |
[32:37] | in Cheongju Women’s Correctional Institute. | 清州女子监狱服刑两年 |
[32:40] | Several weeks ago, she escaped… | 几周前 她越狱 |
[32:42] | Isn’t it funny how things work out? | 事情的发展多有意思 |
[32:46] | I’m not usually the kind of guy | 我一般不是 |
[32:47] | who believes in certain types of “happy endings,” but… | 相信某种”幸福结局”的人 |
[32:52] | for this, I will make an exception. | 但这次 我愿破个例 |
[32:57] | Ladies, try to see this from my perspective. | 女士们 从我的角度来看看 |
[33:03] | Traditionally, in male narratives… | 传统上说 从男性角度 |
[33:08] | when you save the, uh… | 如果救下了 |
[33:11] | princess… | 公主 |
[33:14] | it entitles you to certain rewards. | 就理应得到某种奖赏 |
[33:18] | These aren’t my rules. | 这规矩不是我定的 |
[33:20] | This is just standard operating procedure. | 这只是标准程序 |
[33:25] | Stop! Ow, ow! Please, stop! Oh! | 别 停手 求你 |
[33:29] | Go. | 过去 |
[33:32] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[33:36] | That really hurt! | 疼死我了 |
[33:40] | In critical care is Detective Mun, | 文警探目前处于重症监护中 |
[33:42] | who was the first officer to arrive at the scene. | 他是最早达到现场的警官 |
[33:46] | He’s still alive. | 他还活着 |
[33:48] | So, you were there, weren’t you, Minister Park? | 您当时在场 是吧 朴部长 |
[33:50] | That was one of the most terrifying experiences of my life. | 刚刚是我这辈子最可怕的经历之一 |
[33:55] | No one is safe until that psychopath is off our streets. | 那个疯子不抓起来 没人是安全的 |
[34:03] | I should have killed him. | 我真该杀了他 |
[34:06] | No. Mun was there to arrest him. | 不 文警官是去逮捕他的 |
[34:09] | They know. | 他们知道了 |
[34:11] | It’s going to be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[34:13] | But right now, we have another problem. | 但现在 我们有别的麻烦 |
[34:18] | We need information. | 我们需要情报 |
[34:23] | You’re the naughty one. | 是你不乖 |
[34:32] | Change of heart. | 改主意了 |
[34:34] | I see. | 好啊 |
[34:35] | How many sensates are you connected to? | 你连接了多少通感人 |
[34:37] | Well, I’m not usually one to brag, but there’s– | 我一般不会吹嘘 但是 |
[34:41] | 387 Three-hundred-eighty-seven! | |
[34:42] | Three-hundred-eighty-seven, I said. Oh, God! | 387个 天啊 |
[34:44] | We need those connections. | 我们需要他们 |
[34:47] | What for? | 干什么 |
[34:48] | – To fight. – To fight. | -抗争 -抗争 |
[34:50] | Oh, to fight. | 抗争 |
[34:56] | Well… | 好吧 |
[34:58] | I tell you, this is the opposite | 告诉你 这可 |
[35:02] | of what I would call a satisfying encounter. | 绝称不上美妙的邂逅 |
[35:04] | Don’t let him leave. | 别让他走 |
[35:07] | Stay away from me. | 别过来 |
[35:08] | Don’t hurt him. | 别伤害他 |
[35:10] | We need to get him to trust us. | 我们需要他信任我们 |
[35:12] | Bowling ball’s here, is he? | 保龄球也在 是吗 |
[35:14] | Good. Where is he? | 很好 他在哪 |
[35:17] | Over here, male narrative. | 这里 男主角 |
[35:20] | And what’s with the hair? | 头发是闹哪样 |
[35:21] | – What’s with the hair? – Yeah, what’s with the hair? | -头发是闹哪样 -是啊 头发是闹哪样 |
[35:25] | Don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不知道你说什么呢 |
[35:28] | I don’t. | 真的 |
[35:30] | Listen… | 听着 |
[35:33] | I am a lover, I’m not a fighter. | 我是个情人 不是斗士 |
[35:36] | You guys want a sens-orgy that circles the globe, I’m your guy. | 你们想要环球大通感群交 找我没错 |
[35:41] | You guys want to storm the ramparts, then– | 你们想冲进堡垒 那… |
[35:42] | – Puck. – Holy shit. | -帕克 -我去 |
[35:45] | Get away from them. | 离他们远点 |
[35:47] | Leave this town. | 离开这里 |
[35:48] | You need to be on blockers 24/7. | 你得全天候服用阻断剂 |
[35:55] | I have to go. If you guys want to kill me, then just do it quick. | 我得走了 如果你们想杀我 快下手 |
[35:59] | What just happened? | 发生什么了 |
[36:01] | – I’ve been quarantined. – Why? | -我被隔离了 -为什么 |
[36:04] | The Cannibal. He’s hunting. | 食人者 他在狩猎 |
[36:44] | I was looking for this. | 我正找这个呢 |
[36:48] | So you told him? | 你告诉他了 |
[36:50] | – No, not yet. – Why? What happened? | -还没 -怎么 怎么回事 |
[36:54] | I’m not sure. | 我也不清楚 |
[36:55] | But you’re still leaving? | 但你还是要走 |
[36:58] | Rajan is involved in some kind of corruption investigation. | 拉詹卷入了一个腐败调查 |
[37:03] | Rajan? Is he being investigated? | 拉詹 他被调查吗 |
[37:05] | No, his friend. | 不是 他的朋友 |
[37:08] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[37:10] | Why? Why is that interesting? | 为什么 这怎么有意思了 |
[37:13] | Because both of the men in your life are connected to criminals. | 因为你生命中的两个男人都跟罪犯有关 |
[37:18] | What does that say about you? | 这说明了你的什么 |
[37:21] | I’m sure it speaks volumes about my poor choices, | 应该是很能说明我的选择多糟 |
[37:24] | my own dishonesty, indecency, and general lack of good character. | 我的不诚实 不正派 和恶劣的品质 |
[37:30] | When you put it like that, it sounds very sexy. | 你这么说的话 好性感 |
[37:33] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[37:35] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[37:40] | Because right now I need something. | 因为现在我需要点东西 |
[37:45] | I need to know something… | 我需要知道一件事 |
[37:48] | before I get any more confused. | 免得我变得更加糊涂 |
[37:51] | And every time I kiss you, | 每次我吻你 |
[37:52] | I’m always left even more confused than I ever was. | 我都比以前更加糊涂了 |
[37:58] | But before I get on a plane and go anywhere… | 但我上飞机 去任何地方前 |
[38:03] | before I discover what it actually feels like… | 在我体验跟你共处一室 |
[38:09] | to be in the same room with you… | 究竟是什么感觉之前 |
[38:15] | before I know what it really feels like… | 在我真正体会 |
[38:18] | to have these lips against mine and… | 亲吻你的嘴唇 |
[38:23] | not just in my head… | 而不是在脑袋里这么做 |
[38:26] | something I might be imagining… | 可能只是想象之前 |
[38:31] | I need to know something. | 我需要知道一件事 |
[38:35] | What? | 什么 |
[38:38] | Something true. | 一个真相 |
[38:42] | I’ve never lied to you. | 我从未对你撒过谎 |
[38:46] | But you haven’t told me the whole truth either. | 但你也没对我说出全部实情 |
[38:50] | If I told you the whole truth… | 如果我告诉你全部真相 |
[38:56] | if I told you that you’re the last thought I have before I sleep… | 如果我告诉你 我睡觉前最后想的是你 |
[39:01] | if I told you that you’re the first thought I have when I wake… | 早上醒来第一个想的也是你 |
[39:06] | – if I told you… – Tell me. | -如果我告诉你 -告诉我 |
[39:10] | …how much I love you… | 我是多么爱你 |
[39:14] | would it have done any good? | 那有什么用吗 |
[39:17] | – Yes. – How? | -是的 -怎么说 |
[39:22] | Because it would help me admit how much I love you. | 因为那能让我愿意承认我是多爱你 |
[39:34] | Have you ever been to Paris? | 你去过巴黎吗 |
[39:38] | Good! Because I want it to be just for us. | 很好 因为我希望那是我们的专属记忆 |
[39:47] | Welcome home, sexy. I’ve missed you. | 欢迎回家 帅哥 我想你了 |
[39:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:53] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[39:55] | Oh. Is she with you? | 她在吗 |
[39:57] | Isn’t that just too perfect? | 那不是太棒了 |
[39:59] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[40:01] | I warned you, Wolfgang. | 我警告过你 沃夫冈 |
[40:03] | There are only two sides in this world: | 这世界只有两边 |
[40:05] | with me or against me. | 支持我 和与我为敌 |
[40:10] | Imagine my surprise when I found out | 想象下当我知道食人者 |
[40:11] | how badly the Cannibal wanted you. | 多想要你时 我是多惊讶 |
[40:17] | Open! | 开了 |
[40:19] | Move! Move! Move! Move! | 上上上 |
[40:43] | Hello, Wolfgang. | 你好 沃夫冈 |
[40:55] | When they slice you up, | 等他们切开你 |
[40:57] | I want the last face you think of to be mine. | 我要你最后想到的脸是我的 |
[41:08] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[41:10] | Oh, my– Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[41:12] | Help! Help us, please! | 帮帮忙 帮帮我们 |
[41:16] | Sun! | 善 |
[41:17] | It’s Whispers, he’s got Wolfgang! | 是低语者 他抓了沃夫冈 |
[41:19] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[41:21] | Lito, Capheus! Please! | 利托 克普斯 求你 |
[41:24] | It’s Lila! Wolfgang’s in trouble! | 是莱拉 沃夫冈有麻烦了 |
[41:27] | Help! Oh, God, please, help us! Please. | 救命 帮帮我们 求你 |
[41:36] | What can we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[41:37] | I have a plan. But… | 我有个计划 但是 |
[41:39] | we’re gonna need blockers. | 我们需要阻断剂 |
[41:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:13] | Kala, if you are gonna make your flight, you have to leave now. | 卡拉 如果你想赶上飞机 就得走了 |
[42:15] | Yeah. I’m leaving. I’m coming. | 嗯 我这就走 这就来 |
[42:34] | I’m sorry, baby. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[42:38] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[42:43] | Oh, there you are. | 你醒了 |
[42:44] | I’ve been waiting. | 我一直在等 |
[42:46] | As you can see, I’m eager to get started. | 你可以看到 我要等不及了 |
[42:53] | This is the Traceworks. | 这是追踪器 |
[42:56] | Your mother, Angelica, was instrumental to the success of it. | 没有你妈妈安吉莉卡 它就不可能做出来 |
[43:01] | This organization owes much to her. | 这个组织欠她好多 |
[43:05] | Now, the, uh, psycellium is very sensitive to pain. | 好了 精神细胞体对痛苦很敏感 |
[43:11] | But acute pain produces one of the clearest echoes | 但是剧痛能产生最分明的回音 |
[43:14] | that we are able to trace. | 让我们可以进行追踪 |
[43:17] | I’m going to fucking kill you. | 我要宰了你 |
[43:20] | This really is my favorite part. | 这真的是我最喜欢的部分 |
[43:41] | Paddles. | 电极 |
[43:47] | Now. | 开始 |
[43:57] | Again. | 再来 |
[44:14] | Yes. Once more. | 嗯 再来 |
[44:21] | Stop. | 停下 |
[44:27] | Now… | 好了 |
[44:29] | tell me the first thought that comes to your mind. | 告诉我你最先想到的东西 |
[44:53] | Kala. | 卡拉 |
[44:55] | Ms. Kala Rasal. | 卡拉·拉赛小姐 |
[44:59] | Thank you, Wolfgang. | 谢谢你 沃夫冈 |
[45:02] | You see how easy that was? | 看这多简单 |
[45:06] | That’s all for now. | 暂时就这样吧 |
[45:25] | Why won’t you tell me what’s wrong? Capheus, huh? | 你为什么不肯告诉我究竟怎么了 克普斯 |
[45:30] | I’ve never seen you like this. | 我从未见过你这样 |
[45:35] | My son greets the morning feeling today might be a beautiful day. | 我儿子今早喜气洋洋 好像今天会很美好 |
[46:13] | Regrets? | 有什么遗憾吗 |
[46:18] | They will come. | 会有的 |
[46:42] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[46:44] | Dani! | 丹妮 |
[46:46] | Dani! | 丹妮 |
[46:48] | – Call an ambulance. – No, no. | -叫救护车 -不不 |
[46:49] | – Call an ambulance, please! – I can’t get to a hospital. | -快叫救护车 -我不能去医院 |
[46:52] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[46:53] | Come on, what’s wrong with you, baby? | 拜托 你是怎么了 亲爱的 |
[46:55] | We have to get to London. | 我们得去伦敦 |
[46:56] | I’ll explain everything. | 我会解释的 |
[46:57] | – We have to get to London. – What are you talking about? | -我们得去伦敦 -你说什么呢 |
[47:21] | This is for you. Your gate today is number 38. | 这是你的 登机口38号 |
[47:24] | To your right-hand side. | 右手边 |
[47:25] | – Have a safe flight. – Thank you. | -一路顺风 -谢谢 |
[47:46] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[47:48] | How is our patient doing this morning? | 病人今早情况如何 |
[47:52] | Now… | 好了 |
[47:55] | who else is in there? | 你脑袋里还有谁 |
[48:00] | Eventually, you will tell me, whether you want to or not. | 最终 不管你愿不愿意 你都会告诉我 |
[48:05] | Paddles. | 电极 |
[48:16] | Now… where is Mr. Gorski hiding? | 说 戈尔斯基先生在哪 |
[48:23] | – How do I stop this? – You cooperate. | -我怎么让他停下 -配合他 |
[48:26] | – Like you? – I know what happened. | -就像你吗 -我知道会发生什么 |
[48:28] | I’ve seen it enough times. I’ve experienced it. | 我见过太多次了 我经历过 |
[48:36] | There’s only one way to end it. | 只有一个办法可以了结它 |
[48:51] | Jonas was right. | 乔纳斯是对的 |
[48:56] | I just want one thing. | 我只想要一样东西 |
[48:59] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[49:02] | Leave Riley alone. | 放过莱丽 |
[49:05] | I’ll give you anything you want. | 你想要什么我都给你 |
[49:16] | Of course I should agree. | 我当然该同意 |
[49:19] | I should promise you this and that | 我该向你承诺这个那个 |
[49:21] | in order to leash | 好尽快 |
[49:22] | the rest of your cluster as quickly as possible, | 抓到你族群其余的人 |
[49:25] | but we both know that would be a complete lie. | 但我们都知道那都是谎言 |
[49:31] | We both know exactly what’s going to happen. | 我们都清楚会发生什么 |
[49:35] | One by one, I’m going to hunt your cluster down. | 一个接一个 我会抓到你族群所有的人 |
[49:40] | And no matter what you do, | 不管你做什么 |
[49:43] | I will find Ms. Gunnarsdottir. | 我都会找到格纳斯多特小姐 |
[49:47] | And I will enjoy feeling you experience her death… | 我享受感觉你 经历她的死 |
[49:53] | inch by inch, piece by piece. | 一寸寸 一块块 |
[49:59] | There’s just one tiny problem with that plan. | 这个计划有一个小问题 |
[50:01] | And what is that? | 什么问题 |
[50:04] | Me. | 我 |
[50:08] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[50:10] | You’re here. | 你在这里 |
[50:11] | No! I can’t visit you. | 不 我不能拜访你 |
[50:13] | That’s right, Milt, old pal. | 是啊 米尔顿 |
[50:15] | You can’t visit me because I’m actually here. | 你不能拜访我 因为我真的在这儿 |
[50:21] | Angelica. | 安吉莉卡 |
[50:22] | There’s no one behind the glass. | 玻璃后面没有人 |
[50:25] | That camera’s dead. | 摄像头关掉了 |
[50:27] | It’s a soundproof room. | 房间又隔音 |
[50:30] | Will, stop it. | 威尔 停下 |
[50:33] | – Jonas. – Jonas? | -乔纳斯 -乔纳斯 |
[50:36] | You’re on blockers. | 你服了阻断剂 |
[50:38] | Jonas, this is it. | 乔纳斯 就现在了 |
[50:39] | You have to choose. Whose side are you on? | 你得选 你站谁那边 |
[50:42] | I’m sorry, Will… | 对不起 威尔 |
[50:45] | but you won’t understand this choice right now. | 但你现在不能理解这个选择 |
[50:49] | Don’t leave me! | 别走 |
[50:51] | You all alone, Milt? | 你就剩一个人了 米尔顿 |
[50:53] | Let me put you out of your misery. | 我来结束你的痛苦吧 |
[51:07] | Now. | 动手 |
[51:18] | Mr. Secretary, get me the Chairman. | 秘书长先生 接主席 |
[51:22] | We have an emergency at the Parliament facility. | 议会设施有紧急情况 |
[51:27] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[51:51] | Wait. Hold on. | 等等 等一下 |
[51:53] | Security protocol has been activated. | 安全规程被启动了 |
[52:01] | It’s not reading. | 不读取 |
[52:02] | I’m going to have to call this in. | 我得上报 |
[52:10] | On your knees! Hands above your head! | 跪下 举起手来 |
[53:48] | You want a war? | 你想要战争 |
[53:52] | We’ll give you a war. | 我们就跟你打 |