时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:21] | I can imagine you singing on Eurostar one day. | 我可以想象你将来有天上《欧洲星秀》 |
[02:25] | All those screaming girls wishing you could sing just for them. | 那么多尖叫的女孩 希望你只为她们而唱 |
[02:31] | You have such a beautiful voice. | 你有天籁般的声音 |
[02:33] | You can’t keep it a secret. | 你不能老藏着 |
[02:35] | Why not? You keep secrets. | 为什么不能 你就藏了秘密 |
[02:39] | I do? | 是吗 |
[02:41] | You said I couldn’t talk about the doctor we went to. | 你说我不能说起我们去见的那个医生 |
[02:47] | That’s true. | 是的 |
[02:49] | You mustn’t. | 你绝不能说起 |
[02:50] | Especially to your father. | 尤其不能告诉你爸爸 |
[02:53] | It’s our secret, okay? | 那是我们的秘密 好吗 |
[02:55] | Please. Okay. | 拜托了 好 |
[03:37] | Stop teaching my son to sing like a fucking queer. | 别再教我儿子像个基佬似的唱歌了 |
[03:41] | Anton, it’s for school. | 安东 是为了学校演出 |
[03:43] | Nobody tells me how to raise my son. | 谁都别想教我该怎么养儿子 |
[03:48] | – Don’t touch her! – You love your mother, huh? | -别碰她 -你爱你妈妈吗 |
[03:50] | You love her more than your father? | 你爱她胜过爱你父亲吗 |
[03:53] | You won’t love her so much… | 如果你知道我们的小秘密 |
[03:56] | when you know our little secret. | 你就不会那么爱她了 |
[03:59] | You’re drunk. | 你喝醉了 |
[04:00] | You want to know who your mama is, huh? | 你想知道你妈妈是什么人吗 |
[04:03] | – Mama’s boy? – Stop it! | -小妈宝 -住手 |
[04:05] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[04:09] | That’s my boy! | 这才是我儿子 |
[04:12] | I knew there was a man in there. A man like me. | 我就知道你心里有个跟我一样的男人 |
[04:18] | I know what I am. | 我知道我是什么 |
[04:21] | And I know what that makes you. | 我知道所以你也是什么 |
[04:24] | And this cunt, she’s more than your mother. | 这个贱屄 她可不止是你妈妈 |
[04:28] | No! | 不 |
[04:52] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[04:56] | He’ll find us. | 他会找到我们的 |
[04:58] | I’m going to fix– | 我会解决的 |
[04:59] | Fix it. | 解决的 |
[05:02] | This time, he’s not coming after us. | 这次 他再不会找来了 |
[05:13] | We’re getting out of here. | 我们要离开这里 |
[05:16] | Wolfgang… it’s not worth it. | 沃夫冈 不值 |
[05:23] | I’m not worth it. | 我不值得的 |
[05:30] | Wolfgang. | 沃夫冈 |
[05:33] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到吗 |
[05:35] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到吗 |
[05:40] | Wolfgang. | 沃夫冈 |
[05:42] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到吗 |
[05:48] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[05:52] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[05:55] | Don’t say anything. They’re monitoring everything. Okay? | 什么都别说 他们在监控着一切 好吗 |
[05:58] | Just follow me. Follow my voice. | 跟着我 跟随我的声音 |
[06:05] | I have you. I have you. | 我扶着你呢 我在呢 |
[06:09] | Do you know we have Whispers? | 你知道我们抓到了低语者吗 |
[06:13] | We’re going to use him to get you free. Okay? | 我们要利用他把你救出来 好吗 |
[06:16] | Don’t. | 不 |
[06:18] | What? | 什么 |
[06:20] | Because I’m– I’m not worth it. | 我…我不值得 |
[06:23] | Wolfgang, you are. | 沃夫冈 你当然值得 |
[06:26] | You are. | 你值得的 |
[06:28] | I know what love is because of you. | 我因为你而懂得了爱 |
[06:33] | I love you, Wolfgang. | 我爱你 沃夫冈 |
[06:37] | And I swear we’re going to get you free. | 我发誓 我们会救你出来的 |
[06:53] | What happened? Was that Wolfgang? | 怎么了 那是沃夫冈吗 |
[06:56] | They have him on sedatives and on blockers | 他们给他用了镇定剂和阻断剂 |
[06:58] | so it was difficult to connect, | 所以联通他很困难 |
[07:01] | but at least they aren’t hurting him anymore. | 但至少他们没再伤害他了 |
[07:05] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[07:07] | Will said they wouldn’t as long as we have Whispers. | 威尔说只要低语者在我们手上他们就不敢 |
[07:11] | I don’t know how much longer I can wait until the exchange. | 我不知道我还能等交换等多久 |
[07:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:17] | It’ll be soon. | 快了 |
[07:19] | But right now, we need more of the liquid blocker. | 但现在 我们需要更多液体阻断剂 |
[07:22] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[07:26] | I’m running low on methatactogen trioxide. | 三氧化共情抑制剂要不够用了 |
[07:28] | Nomi will have to forge another prescription. | 诺米得再伪造处方了 |
[07:30] | Already on it. | 已经在办了 |
[07:35] | It’s cooked. | 好了 |
[07:40] | This should last us through the week. | 这应该够我们用一周了 |
[07:42] | I don’t think we have a week. We have to go soon. | 我们没有一周时间了 我们得尽快行动 |
[07:44] | How was the d’Orsay? | 奥塞怎么样 |
[07:46] | Sadly, it didn’t work out. | 很遗憾 不行 |
[07:48] | – So right now, Will is talking to Riley? – And with Sun, Kala. | -威尔现在是在跟莱丽说话吗 -还有善和卡拉 |
[07:53] | Our exchange plan is based on finding the right location | 我们的交换计划就依赖找到合适的地点 |
[07:55] | and disguisable transportation, | 和可以伪装的交通工具 |
[07:57] | and right now we have neither. | 而现在 两者都不满足 |
[07:59] | Yeah, we go check it out! | 我们去看看 |
[08:02] | And now Capheus. | 克普斯也来了 |
[08:02] | Capheus? But I thought he was trying to buy a police van? | 克普斯 他不是想去买辆警车吗 |
[08:06] | Guess what I found? | 猜我找到了什么 |
[08:11] | The van that should work. | 可以用的车 |
[08:13] | Great. | 很好 |
[08:14] | A little paint. | 上点涂料 |
[08:16] | It’ll be perfect. | 就能完美了 |
[08:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:21] | It’s a start. | 这是个开始了 |
[08:24] | Will, what just happened? | 威尔 刚刚发生了什么 |
[08:26] | Capheus found a van. | 克普斯找到辆货车 |
[08:27] | So, Will just saw through Capheus’ eyes? | 威尔刚刚是通过克普斯的眼睛看到了吗 |
[08:31] | Sort of. It feels more like you’re there | 算是吧 感觉更像是你也在场 |
[08:33] | than you’re looking through their eyes. | 你在用他们的眼睛看东西 |
[08:34] | That is so freaking cool! | 这简直酷毙了 |
[08:35] | I don’t know if I’ll get over it. It’s mind-blowing. | 真不知道我能不能缓过来 这太令人震惊了 |
[08:37] | I can feel my ideas of self… expanding. | 我能感觉到我对自我的认识在扩展 |
[08:42] | Sometimes it’s not great. | 有时候也没那么好 |
[08:43] | You know we can hear you… even when you lower your voice. | 你知道你哪怕压低声音 我们也听得到吧 |
[08:47] | I didn’t mean anything. | 我没别的意思 |
[08:49] | – Who’s that? – It’s Nomi. | -那是谁 -诺米 |
[08:53] | Maybe Sans Jour is the best option? | 或许桑舍尔夜店就是最佳选择 |
[08:55] | People know you’ve played there. | 大家知道你在那儿表演过 |
[08:56] | They might be expecting it after Amsterdam, | 经过了阿姆斯特丹的事 他们可能会有所准备 |
[08:59] | but we are running out of options. | 但我们要没有选择了 |
[09:06] | I need Whisper’s shot. | 我得给低语者打针了 |
[09:07] | Kala. | 卡拉 |
[09:09] | It’s ready. | 好了 |
[09:14] | And… | 还有 |
[09:15] | I’m on my way. | 我这就去 |
[09:18] | Wait for me. | 等我 |
[09:23] | Is there anything else on Jonas’ phone? | 乔纳斯的电话上还有别的吗 |
[09:25] | Nothing. The only calls he made | 没了 他只打了几通电话 |
[09:26] | were to the Secretary, Peapod, and Just Eat. | 是给秘书长 百货和外卖的 |
[09:29] | We need more on the Secretary. | 我们需要更多秘书长的资料 |
[09:31] | Right now, he’s our only direct line to the Chairman. | 现在 他是我们与主席的唯一直接联系 |
[09:33] | If we had better equipment… | 如果我们有更好的设备 |
[09:34] | Still no word from Bug? | 巴格还没消息吗 |
[09:37] | No, but you know that’s Bug. | 没有 但巴格就这样嘛 |
[09:42] | Actually, it isn’t like Bug at all, | 其实 这一点也不像巴格 |
[09:45] | but I don’t want Neets to know | 但我不想让尼茨知道 |
[09:47] | that I am completely freaking out about it. | 这已经完全让我抓狂了 |
[09:49] | BPO doesn’t know he exists. | 生物保护组织都不知道他存在 |
[09:51] | Diego couldn’t find the official documents on him anywhere. | 蒂亚戈都找不到任何关于他的官方文件 |
[09:54] | He’s like a character from one of my movies. | 他就像我电影里的人物 |
[09:56] | No, he’s better. | 不 他更厉害 |
[09:57] | Because he’s real. | 因为他是真的 |
[10:00] | We have to stay focused. | 我们只需要保持专注 |
[10:02] | We know BPO’s going to do everything they can to stop us, | 我们知道生物保护组织会尽全力阻止我们 |
[10:05] | but as long as we stick to our plan– | 但只要我们按计划行事 |
[10:07] | Holy shit! Now this is something. | 我去 这太劲爆了 |
[10:09] | – What? – Elizabeth. | -怎么了 -伊丽莎白 |
[10:11] | – Who’s Elizabeth? – Whisper’s wife. | -伊丽莎白是谁 -低语者的妻子 |
[10:13] | I thought BPO moved her and their daughter to a safe house? | 生物保护组织不是把她和她女儿转移去了安全屋吗 |
[10:16] | There’s no address listed. | 没有列出地址 |
[10:17] | But it is good to know that even people under BPO’s protection | 但很高兴就算是生物保护组织在保护的人 |
[10:20] | follow the same rules as the rest of us. | 也跟我们遵循一样的规则 |
[10:22] | When they file for divorce. | 当他们申请离婚时 |
[10:33] | Morning, Milt. On the stool. | 早 米尔顿 坐在凳子上 |
[10:39] | Look at my wall. | 面向墙 |
[10:51] | How are you doing today? | 你今天怎么样 |
[10:54] | I know you don’t want to answer my questions. | 我知道你不想回答我的问题 |
[10:58] | You don’t have to. | 你不用回答 |
[11:00] | Jonas pretty much told me everything I need to know. | 乔纳斯基本上把我需要知道的都告诉我了 |
[11:07] | Yeah, we were just talking about you and your wife… | 我们刚刚聊起了你和你妻子 |
[11:10] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[11:13] | And Jonas really seemed to think that she loves you, but… | 乔纳斯似乎真心认为她爱你 但是 |
[11:17] | I don’t know. | 我觉得未必 |
[11:26] | We were also talking about… your daughter. | 我们还聊起了你女儿 |
[11:32] | What was her name? | 她叫什么来着 |
[11:39] | Do you miss her? | 你想她吗 |
[11:41] | A typical father would, but… | 一般父亲会的 但是 |
[11:44] | you’re not typical, are you? | 你可不一般 是吧 |
[11:48] | See, I figure when someone cuts open the skull | 我觉得如果有人在莎拉·派崔尔 |
[11:51] | of a young girl like Sara Patrell while she’s still alive… | 那样的小姑娘还活着时 切开她的头骨 |
[11:58] | they can’t possibly look at another little girl | 那人不可能不会看到其他小女孩 |
[12:00] | and not think about that. | 而不去想到那一幕 |
[12:03] | Maybe you can. | 或许你可以 |
[12:08] | As a boy, I was an exceptional student. | 我小时候就是个出色的学生 |
[12:12] | I loved reading. | 我爱阅读 |
[12:16] | I opened a book and found secrets and knowledge hidden inside. | 我打开一本书就能找到隐藏在里面的秘密和知识 |
[12:23] | When I was a medical student, | 我做医学院学生时 |
[12:24] | I learned how to operate on human beings. | 我学会了如何为人类手术 |
[12:29] | I imagined they had names and lives, | 我想他们也是有名字和生活的 |
[12:32] | but as far as I was concerned, | 但在我看来 |
[12:35] | they were the same as books… | 他们就像书本 |
[12:38] | except I opened them with my knife. | 只不过我用刀打开他们 |
[12:42] | Every moment I remain here brings me closer to the moment | 我在这里多待一刻 也就更接近 |
[12:46] | I will open Ms. Gunnarsdottir while she is still alive | 我活体剖开格纳斯多特小姐的那一刻 |
[12:51] | so that you can feel as I slice into her cerebellum… | 这样你就能感觉到 我切入她的小脑 |
[12:58] | and cut after cut, her secrets and knowledge | 并一刀一刀地 把她的秘密和知识 |
[13:03] | will spill across my table. | 洒在我的手术台上 |
[13:11] | When all that remains of her and you and your cluster… | 等到她和你还有你们族群就只剩下 |
[13:15] | are the measurements and observations in my notebook, | 写在我笔记本里的数据和观测 |
[13:20] | I will go home… | 我会回家 |
[13:23] | and I will kiss my beautiful wife and my daughter… | 亲吻我美丽的妻子和女儿 |
[13:27] | and I will return to my exceptional life. | 我会继续过我出色的人生 |
[13:33] | I wouldn’t be so sure about that, Milt. | 这恐怕不好说了 米尔顿 |
[13:38] | That beautiful wife of yours? | 你那位美丽的妻子 |
[13:42] | She just filed for divorce. | 她刚申请了离婚 |
[13:49] | There’s no going back. | 你回不去了 |
[13:52] | Not for you, | 你 |
[13:54] | not for me… | 我 |
[13:57] | not for any of us. | 我们都回不去了 |
[14:05] | That time again, Jonas. | 又到时间了 乔纳斯 |
[14:08] | “The bonds that bind another person | “将他人与我们联系在一起的纽带 |
[14:10] | to ourself exist only in our mind.” | 仅存在于我们脑袋中” |
[14:16] | I wonder if Monsieur Proust was a sensate. | 不知普鲁斯特先生会不会是个通感人 |
[14:18] | I doubt he was ever handcuffed to a radiator. | 但他恐怕没有被铐在暖气上过 |
[14:22] | Here you go. | 给 |
[14:30] | I must compliment you on these blockers. | 我得称赞一下你做的这些阻断剂 |
[14:33] | Really top-shelf stuff. | 真是好货 |
[14:36] | None of the nausea you get with regular homemade. | 完全没有普通自制的带来的那种恶心感 |
[14:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:45] | Still don’t trust me? | 还不信任我吗 |
[14:46] | Give us a reason to trust you. Tell us about the Chairman. | 给我们一个信任你的理由 跟我们讲讲主席 |
[14:50] | Now that sounds like Will talking. | 这像是威尔在说话 |
[14:52] | If he was using you as a watchdog… | 如果他拿你当看门犬 |
[14:53] | You must have talked to him. | 你肯定跟他谈过 |
[14:55] | I explained he uses a voice modulator. He wears a bio-mask. | 我解释过 他用变声器 还戴生化面具 |
[14:59] | He’s quite a paranoid fellow. | 他是个很疑神疑鬼的人 |
[15:01] | – So you say. – So you say. | -你说了 -你说了 |
[15:02] | – Thing is, we want to trust you, Jonas. – You helped us once. | -我们其实想信任你 乔纳斯 -你帮过我们 |
[15:05] | What we can’t figure out is why you stopped. | 但我们不懂你为什么不再帮我们了 |
[15:07] | It seems we keep returning | 我们似乎总回到 |
[15:08] | to that moment you and I first met, Will, | 我们初遇的那一刻 威尔 |
[15:10] | in the convenience store. | 在便利店 |
[15:12] | I asked you to choose between what you heard and what you felt. | 我要你在你所听到的和所感到的之间做出选择 |
[15:17] | You told me the choice you made was a mistake. | 你说你做的选择是个错误 |
[15:20] | No, the mistake is thinking we’re back in the same place. | 不 错误在于认为我们又回到了那里 |
[15:23] | We’re not. | 不是的 |
[15:24] | You’re a prisoner handcuffed to a radiator. | 你是铐在暖气上的囚犯 |
[15:27] | So I am. | 是啊 |
[15:29] | Let’s talk about Angelica. | 我们聊聊安吉莉卡吧 |
[15:32] | I’m trying to understand her decision to go to Chicago. | 我想理解她去芝加哥的决定 |
[15:34] | She was there looking for her first cluster. | 她是去找她的第一个族群的 |
[15:37] | And then she starts working with Kolovi and Whispers. | 然后她开始跟克洛维和低语者合作 |
[15:40] | And this is the part that bothers me. | 这就是让我不爽的部分 |
[15:43] | She helped build a machine | 她帮忙建造了一台 |
[15:44] | that uses lobotomized sensates to murder people. | 利用被切除了脑叶的通感人来杀人的机器 |
[15:48] | That does not sound like the Angelica | 这可不像你在火车站里 |
[15:49] | you described in the train station. | 描述的那个安吉莉卡 |
[15:52] | In the ninth century, | 第九世纪时 |
[15:53] | Chinese alchemists were searching for an elixir to prolong life. | 中国炼金师想寻找能延长寿命的灵药 |
[15:59] | They combined saltpeter, sulfur, and charcoal… | 他们将硝石 硫磺和木炭结合了起来 |
[16:04] | and gave the world gunpowder. | 结果制造出了火药 |
[16:07] | Come on, Jonas, stop bullshitting. | 拜托 乔纳斯 别胡扯了 |
[16:18] | Angelica. | 安吉莉卡 |
[16:25] | There is no one in the world I have known better. | 这世上再没有另一个我更了解的人了 |
[16:32] | But I never could have imagined | 但我根本无法想象 |
[16:33] | what she would do during her brief life. | 她短暂的人生都会做出什么事来 |
[16:49] | She left the cabin because she loved Raoul, | 她离开小木屋是因为她爱拉乌尔 |
[16:51] | and somehow she could feel he was alive in Chicago. | 不知怎么 她感觉到他还活着 在芝加哥 |
[16:55] | Once she was there… | 她到了后 |
[16:57] | she wanted to understand what Kolovi and Whispers were doing. | 她想理解克洛维和低语者在做的事 |
[17:01] | She needed them to trust her. | 她需要他们信任她 |
[17:18] | Very soon, she realized she could use their technology | 很快 她就意识到她可以利用他们的技术 |
[17:20] | to build a machine to trace | 来建造一台机器 |
[17:22] | her psycellium connection to her children. | 来追踪她与她孩子们的精神细胞联系 |
[17:24] | She worked secretly, | 她秘密地工作 |
[17:26] | developing a graft of neural-morphic ligature | 开发神经纽带的移植 |
[17:28] | and using the conductivity of psycellium to send a signal. | 并利用精神细胞的导电性来传递信号 |
[17:33] | Imagine a sonar that emits not sound… | 就像声纳 发出的不是声音 |
[17:38] | but pain. | 而是痛苦 |
[17:44] | Pain, Will. | 痛苦 威尔 |
[17:46] | Pain connects us. | 痛苦将我们连接在一起 |
[17:48] | Pain binds us better to one another than anything else. | 痛苦比其他任何事物都能更好地将我们连接起来 |
[18:12] | Oh, my baby. I’m so… | 我的宝贝 我好… |
[18:19] | Milton. | 米尔顿 |
[18:21] | I– | 我 |
[18:25] | I thought that you were going to laugh at me. | 我担心你会嘲笑我 |
[18:28] | I just… didn’t really want to show you until I was certain, | 我没确定之前不想拿给你看 |
[18:32] | but now I am, I… | 但是 现在我确定了 |
[18:36] | Look. It’s a breakthrough. | 看啊 这是个突破 |
[18:38] | I just followed your research. | 我是按照你的研究来的 |
[18:44] | Extraordinary. | 太了不起了 |
[18:48] | Extraordinary. | 了不起 |
[18:54] | A Chicago cop can understand that life doesn’t always allow us | 一个芝加哥警察可以理解生活并不总允许我们 |
[18:57] | to be the best version of ourselves. | 成为最好的自己 |
[19:00] | Particularly when circumstances demand | 尤其是当迫于情势 |
[19:03] | we lie and betray our friends… | 我们不得不欺骗背叛朋友 |
[19:05] | or compels us to handcuff an ally to a radiator. | 或是把一位盟友铐在暖气上 |
[19:22] | Neets? | 尼茨 |
[19:31] | There you are. | 你在这儿呢 |
[19:45] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[19:47] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[19:50] | Sometimes all this… it’s hard. | 有时候这一切太难承受 |
[19:55] | I mean, we’re in Paris, Nom. | 我们在巴黎哦 诺米 |
[19:58] | That’s the Eiffel Tower. | 那是埃菲尔铁塔 |
[20:03] | When I was in college, | 我上大学时 |
[20:04] | all I thought about was coming to this city. | 我满脑子都想着来这座城市 |
[20:07] | I was gonna live in an attic apartment | 我想住在一间阁楼公寓里 |
[20:09] | and work at Shakespeare and Co. while I wrote my novel. | 去莎士比亚公司干活儿并写自己的小说 |
[20:15] | I had fantasies about falling in love | 我还幻想着爱上一个 |
[20:17] | with a tragically detached French girl | 悲惨冷漠的法国姑娘 |
[20:19] | that I would finally break through to | 而当我在埃菲尔铁塔塔顶 |
[20:22] | when I kissed her in front of the tourists up there… | 在一群游客面前亲吻她时 |
[20:25] | at the top of the Eiffel Tower. | 便终于打破了她的心墙 |
[20:29] | You never told me any of that. | 这你从未跟我说过 |
[20:32] | You had your past lives. I had mine too. | 你有你的过去 我也有我的 |
[20:36] | I got through some very tough times thinking about this city. | 想着这座城市让我挨过了一些很艰苦的时光 |
[20:41] | And now that I’m actually here | 现在我真的来了 |
[20:44] | with the woman I love… | 还是跟我爱的女人在一起 |
[20:47] | And the Eiffel Tower is right there, but we can’t enjoy it | 埃菲尔铁塔就在那里 我们却不能去玩 |
[20:50] | because at any moment something terrible could happen. | 因为随时都有糟糕的事可能发生 |
[20:58] | Listen to me, Amanita Caplan. | 听我说 阿曼妮塔·柯普兰 |
[21:01] | When I put this ring on your finger, I made you a promise, | 我给你戴上这枚戒指时 我向你许下了承诺 |
[21:05] | and I am going to keep that promise. | 我会信守我的承诺 |
[21:08] | I’m going to marry you. | 我会跟你结婚的 |
[21:11] | I can’t believe in a future where that doesn’t happen, | 我不能相信一个那不能实现的未来 |
[21:16] | because a future where we can’t enjoy the Eiffel Tower | 因为一个我们不能去埃菲尔铁塔上玩 |
[21:20] | and kiss in front of the tourists… is no future at all. | 在游客面前接吻的未来 根本不是未来 |
[21:25] | And as impossible as that future might seem right now, | 那个未来虽然现在看来希望渺茫 |
[21:28] | I will remind you, as you reminded me, | 我会提醒你 你也会提醒我 |
[21:34] | impossibility is still just a kiss away from reality. | 不可能与现实 只相隔一吻 |
[21:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:50] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:07] | Again? | 又来 |
[22:10] | Actors. | 演员啊 |
[22:12] | Look, what I’m trying to explain is that… | 我是想说明 |
[22:15] | this is an important part of his process. | 这是他过程重要的一部分 |
[22:30] | Oh, he will be there. | 他会到的 |
[22:33] | You have a signal? | 你有信号吗 |
[22:34] | Dani, what did he say? What did he say? | 丹妮 他怎么说 |
[22:36] | What? Am I fired? Am I fired? Fired? | 什么 我被解雇了吗 |
[22:45] | Is that better? | 这样好些了吗 |
[22:46] | Yes. I can see you. | 嗯 我看得到你 |
[22:48] | I can see you too. | 我也看得到你 |
[22:50] | Even pixilated, you are beautiful. | 哪怕是渣画质你都那么美 |
[22:53] | We’ve all been so worried. | 我们都好担心 |
[22:54] | You should be worried. I am driving the Van Damn. | 你是该担心 我在开你的拽车云顿呢 |
[23:00] | – The rally worked. – Yes. | -那场集会很成功 -对 |
[23:02] | The poll numbers are rising, but the people need to see you. | 民调数字在上升 但人民需要见到你 |
[23:05] | Mandiba is asking, | 曼迪巴在发问 |
[23:06] | “Who is this champion? Why is he hiding?” | “这个冠军是谁 他为什么躲着” |
[23:08] | Look, I promise. I will explain everything soon. | 我保证 我会尽快把一切都解释清楚 |
[23:12] | This is a problem, okay? This is a huge problem. | 这是个问题 是个大问题 |
[23:15] | BPO contacted my family. | 生物保护组织联系了我的家人 |
[23:17] | My father left a very cryptic, | 我父亲给我发了封很神秘 |
[23:19] | confusing e-mail as if everything was all right, | 很糊涂的电邮 就好像一切都好 |
[23:21] | which my father would never, given these circumstances. | 而在这样的情况下 我父亲绝不会这么做 |
[23:24] | We knew this could happen. | 我们知道这是可能发生的 |
[23:25] | Nomi can check if it’s serious. | 诺米可以查查看是否真的很严重 |
[23:27] | Nomi’s not doing anything | 诺米什么都不做 |
[23:29] | until Nomi has a fucking cup of coffee. | 等诺米先喝杯咖啡再说 |
[23:32] | No, no, no. No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[23:34] | I can’t believe this is happening to us. | 真不敢相信我们遇到了这样的事 |
[23:37] | Why me? What’s going on? | 为什么是我啊 怎么回事啊 |
[23:39] | You’re supposed to be running a huge election! | 你该去打理一场大选举的 |
[23:41] | You’re supposed to get married. | 而你该去结婚的 |
[23:43] | I have the biggest break of my life, | 我获得了人生最大的突破 |
[23:46] | but we’re trapped here! | 但我们却困在了这里 |
[23:48] | Trapped! We’re trapped here! | 困住了 我们困在这里了 |
[23:50] | – Trapped! – Everybody freeze! | -困住了 -都别动 |
[23:54] | Okay, we all need to take a deep breath. | 好吧 我们都得深吸口气 |
[24:07] | Okay. | 好了 |
[24:09] | I know we’re all trying | 我知道我们都想 |
[24:10] | to hold onto things that matter to us, but… | 努力抓住那些对我们很重要的事 但是 |
[24:14] | Wolfgang needs us. | 沃夫冈需要我们 |
[24:19] | And this is war. | 这是战争 |
[24:36] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[25:30] | You love your mother? | 你爱你妈妈吗 |
[25:32] | You love her more than your father? | 你爱她胜过爱你父亲吗 |
[25:37] | You want to know who your mama is, huh? Mama’s boy? | 你想知道你妈妈是什么人吗 小妈宝 |
[25:41] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[25:44] | When you know our little secret… | 如果你知道我们的小秘密 |
[25:47] | Why Wolfgang? | 为什么 沃夫冈 |
[25:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:51] | You know our little secret… | 你知道我们的小秘密 |
[25:54] | You always knew. | 你一直都知道 |
[25:56] | But still, you did nothing. | 但你还是什么都没做 |
[26:05] | My father… was a monster. | 我父亲 是个禽兽 |
[26:10] | And so are you. | 你也是 |
[26:11] | This cunt. She’s more than your mother. | 这个贱屄 她可不止是你妈妈 |
[26:15] | She… | 她 |
[26:17] | She’s your sister! | 她是你姐姐 |
[26:55] | He married my mother. | 他娶了我妈妈 |
[27:00] | She thought he was going to protect us. | 她以为他会保护我们 |
[27:06] | One day, he came into my room… | 有一天 他到我房间来 |
[27:18] | I tried to run away. | 我想逃跑 |
[27:21] | He found me. | 他找到了我 |
[27:24] | He always found me. | 他总能找到我 |
[27:28] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[27:29] | He’ll find us. | 他会找到我们的 |
[27:31] | I’m going to fix it. | 我会解决的 |
[27:33] | I’ll get you out of here. | 我会带你走的 |
[27:48] | How can a child be this brave? | 一个孩子怎么会这么勇敢 |
[27:55] | Wolfgang, it’s not worth it. | 沃夫冈 不值 |
[28:00] | I’m not worth it. | 我不值得的 |
[28:03] | Yes, you are. | 你值得 |
[28:07] | You are my mom. | 你是我妈妈 |
[29:51] | Don’t shoot! We need him alive! | 别开枪 我们要他活着 |
[29:53] | Move, move. | 上 上 |
[30:24] | What is the point of this, Mr. Bogdanow? | 你这是干什么 博格丹诺先生 |
[30:28] | We have arranged an exchange with your cluster. | 我们已经跟你的族群安排好了交换 |
[30:33] | There’s nowhere to go from here except home. | 从这里无处可去 只能回家 |
[30:39] | I have no home. | 我没有家 |
[30:41] | No! | 不 |
[30:45] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[30:48] | One bullet ends all this shit. | 一颗子弹一了百了 |
[30:51] | Me and Whispers. | 我和低语者 |
[30:55] | And me. | 还有我 |
[31:00] | No! | 不 |
[31:01] | No! | 不 |
[31:10] | You can’t give up. | 你不能放弃 |
[31:14] | Not you. | 你不能 |
[31:16] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[31:23] | We knew they wanted Whispers back, | 我们知道他们想要回低语者 |
[31:24] | but last night proved just how badly they need him. | 但昨晚的事证明了他们多需要他 |
[31:26] | If I were to guess, I’d say the zombie program– | 如果要我猜 我觉得僵尸程序… |
[31:29] | Has just one pilot. | 只有一个驾驭者 |
[31:31] | Whispers. | 低语者 |
[31:33] | But from what we know, something does not add up. | 但据我们所知 还有事不对劲 |
[31:36] | If I were an evil chairman offering an assassin-for-hire program, | 如果我是坏蛋主席 提供受雇刺客服务 |
[31:40] | I’d want more than one pilot. | 那我会想要不止一个驾驭者 |
[31:41] | You’d want a bunch of them. | 你会想要很多 |
[31:42] | And you’d want more than one neural interface thingy. | 而且你会想要不止一个神经界面 |
[31:45] | You’d want enough so that losing one wouldn’t matter. | 你会想要够多个 这样失去一个也无所谓 |
[31:47] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[31:55] | Dani. | 丹妮 |
[32:02] | You can leave it there, thank you. | 放在那里就好 谢谢 |
[32:04] | Someone has to sign for it. | 得有人来签字 |
[32:08] | Bug? | 巴格 |
[32:12] | Angels! | 天使们 |
[32:14] | Are we happy to see you! | 我们见到你好高兴 |
[32:16] | Oh, my! | 天呐 |
[32:19] | – You’ve multiplied. – Yeah. | -你们变多了 -是啊 |
[32:22] | Are these all the voices? | 这就是你的声音吗 |
[32:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:27] | What’s up, Born Free? | 你们好啊 “生而自由” |
[32:30] | And you know Lito. | 你认识利托 |
[32:32] | We met in the Castro. | 我们在卡斯楚见过 |
[32:34] | You remembered. | 你还记得 |
[32:38] | We were worried sick about you. | 我们都担心死你了 |
[32:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:44] | Typhoon over Bangkok held me up. | 曼谷的一场台风耽搁了我 |
[32:47] | You flew to Paris from San Francisco via Thailand? | 你从旧金山飞来巴黎还途径曼谷吗 |
[32:51] | You warned me, so I was vigilant. | 你们警告了我 我就很小心 |
[32:54] | Took the long way around. | 饶了远路 |
[32:57] | Then I had to chase down some | 然后我还要去找些设备 |
[32:58] | equipment via a rendez-vous avec Madame Virtuelle. | 为此跟虚拟夫人进行了一场约会 |
[33:03] | You speak French as well? | 你还说法语 |
[33:12] | Last time, the language of love was Spanish. | 上次爱之语还是西班牙语呢 |
[33:19] | Where’s Sun? | 善呢 |
[33:21] | There’s a report from Seoul. | 首尔有一则报道 |
[33:26] | Just when the Bak Investments story | 就当人们以为白氏投资的事 |
[33:28] | could not get anymore like a Hollywood movie, | 已经不可能更往好莱坞大片的方向发展了 |
[33:30] | Minister Tae Park has been arrested for obstruction of justice. | 朴泰部长却因妨碍司法公正而被捕 |
[33:34] | Tae was under investigation for his ties to Joong-Ki Bak… | 朴泰因与白宗基的联系而被调查 |
[33:37] | I hate that guy. | 我恨那家伙 |
[33:40] | But I’m kind of glad you didn’t stick that rebar through him. | 但我挺庆幸你没拿那根钢筋戳了他 |
[33:46] | …and the shooting of police | 以及三周前 |
[33:47] | detective Mun during the Bak Gala three weeks ago. | 在白氏盛会上枪击文警探 |
[33:50] | Detective Mun is said to | 据说文警探的 |
[33:51] | be making a full recovery from his injury. | 伤将会完全痊愈 |
[33:54] | Many in the media are calling the Bak Investments scandal | 很多媒体都将白氏投资丑闻成为 |
[33:56] | the story of the decade. | 时代大新闻 |
[34:01] | You could call him. | 你可以打给他 |
[34:03] | Bug brought a whole box of fresh burners. | 巴格带来了一大盒的新一次性手机 |
[34:19] | Shit. | 该死 |
[34:30] | Hello, Detective. | 你好 警探 |
[34:33] | Remember me? | 记得我吗 |
[34:36] | Yeah, I think so. | 好像吧 |
[34:38] | You look a lot like this woman who kicked my ass a couple times. | 你很像一个好几次把我揍扁的女人 |
[34:43] | I was trying to get her to trust me | 我想争取她信任时 |
[34:44] | when I got shot arresting her scumbag brother. | 却为了逮捕她的混蛋弟弟而被枪击了 |
[34:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:51] | I think those two words might have made getting shot worth it. | 我觉得这俩字可能让挨枪子值了 |
[34:55] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[34:57] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[34:58] | See? | 瞧 |
[35:01] | Already back to work. | 已经回来工作了 |
[35:03] | You? | 你呢 |
[35:05] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[35:07] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[35:09] | I’m here. | 我在这儿 |
[35:11] | That’s all you need to know. | 你只需要知道这么多 |
[35:13] | You’re not here. | 你不在这儿 |
[35:16] | I wish you were. | 我倒希望你在 |
[35:20] | Are you saying you miss me, Detective Mun? | 你是说你想我了吗 文警探 |
[35:24] | As a matter of fact, Ms. Bak, that’s exactly what I am saying. | 事实上 白小姐 我就是这个意思 |
[35:29] | Say it again. | 再说一遍 |
[35:31] | Say what? | 说什么 |
[35:34] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[35:38] | I miss you like I’ve never missed anyone in my life. | 我好想你 这辈子从来没这么想过谁 |
[35:44] | Now you. | 该你了 |
[35:52] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[35:55] | One more time. | 再说一次 |
[35:57] | – I have to go. – Ms. Bak. Ms. Bak? | -我得挂了 -白小姐 |
[36:00] | I can’t. | 我得挂了 |
[36:13] | I’ve been staring at this | 我盯屏幕盯了好久 |
[36:13] | screen so long even my glasses are sore. | 连我的眼镜都酸了 |
[36:17] | Tell me about it. | 可不是呢 |
[36:18] | – Well, we’re getting close. – We are? | -我们接近了 -是吗 |
[36:21] | After Raoul died in the cabin, | 拉乌尔死在了小屋后 |
[36:22] | Angelica and Whispers developed the Traceworks | 安吉莉卡和低语者开发了追踪器 |
[36:24] | into what is now the drone program. | 现在变成了驭人项目 |
[36:26] | Sometime around here, they went to London together | 而在这段时期内 他们一起去了趟伦敦 |
[36:29] | just as Croome cut short his holiday in Zurich. | 而克鲁姆也在此时提早结束了苏黎世的假期 |
[36:32] | Now I’m guessing this was when Whispers demonstrated | 我猜 就在这时 低语者展示了 |
[36:35] | the viability of drone technology | 驭人科技对于 |
[36:36] | to the people inside BPO, including the Chairman. | 生物保护组织的人包括主席的可行性 |
[36:39] | But something happened, something Jonas won’t talk about, | 但出了什么事 乔纳斯不肯说出来的事 |
[36:42] | and we know that it’s serious | 我们知道这事很严重 |
[36:43] | because immediately after that trip, | 因为伦敦之旅之后 |
[36:45] | the first terrorist warrants for Jonas were issued. | 乔纳斯马上第一次被当作恐怖分子通缉 |
[36:50] | How does he do that? | 他怎么做到的 |
[36:52] | Guys, have you seen Hernando and Dani? | 伙计们 你们见到赫尔南多和丹妮了吗 |
[36:56] | They went with Amanita for croissants. | 他们跟阿曼妮塔去买羊角面包了 |
[36:58] | Croissants? | 羊角面包 |
[37:00] | No. I need protein. | 不 我需要蛋白质 |
[37:01] | No sugar, no starch. No more carbs in the house, please. | 这里不能吃糖 淀粉 还有碳水化合物 拜托 |
[37:04] | No more carbs in the house! I’ll eat them all! | 这里不能有碳水化合物 否则会都被我吃掉 |
[37:07] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[37:09] | Will, I am staying calm. I am definitely not panicking, | 威尔 我很冷静 绝对没慌神 |
[37:12] | but I have just received a very, very worrying e-mail. | 但我刚收到了一封很让人担心的电邮 |
[37:43] | Rajan! | 拉詹 |
[37:44] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[37:46] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[37:48] | Rajan! What are you doing here? | 拉詹 你怎么来了 |
[37:50] | My love! I had not heard from you. | 亲爱的 我一直没你消息 |
[37:54] | Why didn’t you tell me you were coming? | 你怎么不告诉我你要来 |
[37:57] | I sent an e-mail. | 我发了电邮 |
[37:58] | I was worried! | 我担心嘛 |
[37:59] | These people came asking for you from some medical organization. | 有个什么医疗组织的人来找你 |
[38:04] | What organization? | 什么组织 |
[38:06] | But the name, I just remember three letters. BP– | 名字…我就记得三个字母 BP |
[38:10] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[38:12] | Everybody move! | 大家动起来 |
[38:16] | Grab your bag. Come on. Quick. | 拿上包 快走 |
[38:20] | Come on. | 快走 |
[38:21] | Come on! | 快走 |
[38:27] | Time for one of those hard decisions, Jonas. | 你该做出艰难决定了 乔纳斯 |
[38:29] | Go! Go! Go! Go! | 上上上 |
[38:47] | Kala. | 卡拉 |
[38:49] | Who are these people? Have you joined some insane cult? | 这些人是谁 你加入了什么疯狂邪教吗 |
[38:51] | Rajan, if I’m caught by those men back there, | 拉詹 如果刚刚那些人抓住我 |
[38:53] | they will kill me. Come on. | 他们会杀了我的 快走 |
[39:03] | I don’t know about you, I am not good with heights. | 我不知道你 但我恐高 |
[39:06] | Kind of glad we didn’t have breakfast yet. | 幸好我们还没吃早餐 |
[39:10] | Croissants! | 羊角面包 |
[39:13] | Wha– Did I leave the door open? | 怎么 我没关门吗 |
[39:16] | Hernando. Dani. | 赫尔南多 丹妮 |
[39:20] | Freeze! Hands in the air! | 别动 手举起来 |
[39:23] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[39:24] | Shit? What shit? | 该死 什么该死 |
[39:27] | – Nomi! – Amanita’s in trouble. | -诺米 -阿曼妮塔有麻烦了 |
[39:32] | Family, we’re coming! | 家人 我们来了 |
[39:34] | Nomi! | 诺米 |
[39:36] | Jonas! | 乔纳斯 |
[39:42] | Jonas! | 乔纳斯 |
[39:44] | I’m on your side. | 我是你这边的 |
[39:48] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[39:50] | Amanita! | 阿曼妮塔 |
[39:52] | Get down! Freeze! | 趴下 别动 |
[39:54] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[39:55] | Freeze. | 别动 |
[40:01] | Freeze! Knees on the floor. | 别动 跪在地上 |
[40:02] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[40:13] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -嗯 |
[40:26] | Nom! | 诺米 |
[40:28] | Hot damn! I have been waiting to see that! | 我去 我一直等着看到这一幕呢 |
[40:35] | Are you okay? I thought we lost you. | 你没事吧 我以为我失去你们了 |
[40:38] | Shit! | 该死 |
[40:39] | We should secure these men, | 我们该铐好这些人 |
[40:41] | clear anything we need, and get back to the squat. | 拿走我们需要的东西 然后回据点去 |
[40:48] | I’m not going anywhere until someone tells me | 你们不跟我说明白这是怎么回事 |
[40:50] | just what in the hell is going on here! | 我哪都不去 |
[41:21] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[41:33] | I’m not sure what I am supposed to say | 如果我刚听到的都是真的 |
[41:35] | if what I’ve just heard is true. | 我不知道我该说什么 |
[41:37] | Rajan, I know it’s not an easy thing, okay? | 拉詹 我知道这不好消化 |
[41:40] | It took me a long time myself to accept that– | 我自己也是花了很久才接受 |
[41:43] | That you are… A different type of human being to me. | 你跟我不是一类人类 |
[41:49] | Yes. | 对 |
[41:51] | That you are telepathically connected to seven other people. | 你跟另外七个人有心灵感应 |
[41:54] | Telepathy’s not exactly… | 心灵感应其实不是… |
[41:58] | But basically, yes. | 但差不多吧 是的 |
[42:04] | And here I thought I was the one with the big secrets. | 我还以为我才是那个背着大秘密的人 |
[42:08] | I didn’t know how to tell you. | 我不知道该怎么跟你说 |
[42:11] | Or anyone. | 或是跟任何人说 |
[42:13] | And this was all happening to you before our wedding? | 这都是在我们结婚前开始的 |
[42:19] | Yes. | 对 |
[42:21] | Little wonder you were so confused. | 怪不得你当时那么迷惑 |
[42:25] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[42:27] | And in… Positano? | 那在波西塔诺呢 |
[42:32] | Yes! | 是的 |
[42:36] | So, when this Wolfgang fellow is tortured, | 那当这个叫沃夫冈的受折磨时 |
[42:41] | you experience his pain? | 你也会感觉到他的痛 |
[42:46] | That sounds terrible. | 那听上去好糟 |
[42:54] | Look… | 听着 |
[42:56] | I know this is all a shock | 我知道这很让人震惊 |
[42:58] | and that it might be best for you | 所以你最好 |
[43:00] | to take some time away and just– | 离开一段时间 |
[43:03] | But you are in danger now, Kala. | 但你现在有危险 卡拉 |
[43:06] | So you believe me? | 你相信我 |
[43:09] | Would you, could you concoct a lie of this extraordinary magnitude? | 你会 你能编造一个这么天马行空的谎言吗 |
[43:14] | No. | 不能 |
[43:16] | Are you and all of these people out there medically insane? | 还是你和那些人都疯了 |
[43:20] | I don’t think so. | 不会吧 |
[43:22] | So what other choice do I have? | 那我还有什么选择 |
[43:28] | I came rushing to Paris for the same reason I married you. | 我急匆匆地赶来巴黎跟我当初娶你的原因一样 |
[43:32] | I love you, Kala. | 我爱你 卡拉 |
[43:34] | And that feeling hasn’t gone away or been changed | 这种感觉并没有消失 或改变 |
[43:37] | by learning that the woman I love… | 虽然我了解到我爱的女人 |
[43:42] | is so much more than the woman I married. | 远远不止我所娶的那个女人 |
[43:45] | My God, Rajan. | 天呐 拉詹 |
[43:51] | I married a good man. | 我嫁了个好人 |
[44:13] | Sans Jour is down there, next to the river. | 桑舍尔夜店就在那里 河边 |
[44:15] | It’s close to the metro. That’s good for us. | 离地铁近 对我们是好事 |
[44:18] | Georges said there’s a back entrance we could use | 乔治斯说有我们可以走的后门 |
[44:20] | and they could bring in extra security. | 他们还可以多叫保安来 |
[44:22] | These club owners are really into you, aren’t they? | 这个夜店店主还真是喜欢你啊 |
[44:31] | Oh, how I’ve missed you. | 我真想你 |
[44:36] | As beautiful as ever. | 你还是那么美 |
[44:45] | This is Will, | 这是威尔 |
[44:46] | the one I told you about. | 我跟你提过他 |
[44:49] | My rival. Very well. | 我的对手 好啊 |
[44:53] | Shall we say pistols at dawn? | 黎明时决斗吧 |
[44:56] | English only, I imagine. | 只会英语吗 |
[44:58] | French if you prefer. | 如果你愿意说法语也行 |
[45:00] | And pistols suit me just fucking fine. | 决斗什么的 我没问题 |
[45:05] | I like him already. | 我喜欢他 |
[45:07] | Come. | 来吧 |
[45:11] | – You know French? – No, but you do. | -你会法语吗 -不 是你会 |
[45:17] | I have a certain understanding with the local police. | 我跟本地警察彼此达成了共识 |
[45:21] | It’s not the local police we’re worried about. | 我们担心的不是本地警察 |
[45:24] | Vincent told me these men threatened to close his club down. | 文森特说有人来威胁要关他的夜店 |
[45:32] | We’ve had many kinds of people threaten us in Paris… | 在巴黎 威胁我们的人各种各样 |
[45:37] | attack us and our way of life. | 或袭击我们和我们的生活方式 |
[45:43] | Our answer has been and will always be the same. | 我们的答案一直都是一样的 |
[45:48] | Vive la résistance. | 反抗万岁 |
[45:51] | Or like you say in English, “Fuck off.” | 或是用英语说 “滚球” |
[45:58] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[45:59] | If Will is right and | 如果威尔是对的 |
[46:01] | Angelica and Whispers came to London together… | 安吉莉卡和低语者一起来了伦敦 |
[46:04] | whatever happened there could explain the rift | 不管发生了什么 或许是让 |
[46:06] | that shunted Kolovi out of the picture. | 克洛维出局的原因 |
[46:08] | Right. | 是啊 |
[46:14] | Blocker time. | 该用阻断剂了 |
[46:15] | Right. Just a moment, let me get the shot ready. | 好 马上 我这就准备针剂 |
[46:22] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[46:23] | Georges is one of a kind. | 乔治斯很特别 |
[46:25] | So how close were you two? | 你俩之前有多亲密 |
[46:28] | You know… close. | 就是 亲密嘛 |
[46:35] | Okay, my bad cop feeling about this is buzzing. | 好吧 我的警察直觉有不详的感觉 |
[46:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[46:39] | Someone’s following us. | 有人在跟踪我们 |
[47:34] | Shit. | 该死 |
[47:36] | – Do you have your phone? – No. | -你拿手机了吗 -没有 |
[47:37] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[47:39] | Ringing. | 响呢 |
[47:40] | It just keeps ringing. | 还在响 |
[47:42] | Nothing. | 没人接 |
[47:44] | You can’t visit? | 你不能拜访吗 |
[47:46] | They’re on blockers. | 他们用了阻断剂 |
[47:50] | What about Capheus? | 那克普斯呢 |
[48:04] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[48:06] | We have a problem. | 我们有问题了 |
[48:12] | You’re nowhere near the squat. | 你离据点远着呢 |
[48:13] | – I could drive. – You’ll be too late. | -我可以开车去 -那太迟了 |
[48:15] | Whispers will be off the blockers if he isn’t already. | 低语者的阻断剂很快将失去效力 或许已经失去了 |
[48:18] | This is not like Will. Something’s wrong. | 这不像威尔 出事了 |
[48:20] | Very wrong. | 出大事了 |
[48:21] | In 10 minutes, Whispers will be able | 再过10分钟 低语者就能 |
[48:23] | to visit with anyone he’s connected to. | 拜访所有跟他有联系的人了 |
[48:24] | If he knows about where we are… | 如果他知道我们在哪 |
[48:27] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[48:28] | What? | 什么 |
[48:30] | No. No way. | 不 绝对不行 |
[48:32] | We talked about it. He already knows me. | 我们谈过这个 他已经知道我了 |
[48:34] | I can do the shot. | 我可以打针 |
[48:36] | I just need someone to watch my back. | 我需要个人照应我 |
[48:41] | Anyone know how to use this thing? | 谁会用这玩意吗 |
[49:02] | Joaquin. | 杰奎因教的 |
[49:04] | My tía always said that | 我姨妈总说 |
[49:06] | even assholes are useful for shitting and fucking. | 就连混蛋也会拉撒和操 |
[49:15] | Oh, Ms. Caplan. | 柯普兰小姐 |
[49:17] | Come to play doctors and nurses? | 来玩医生和护士了吗 |
[49:20] | Is it easy for you to sound like a creepy villain | 你很轻松就能拿出一副变态坏蛋的腔调 |
[49:22] | or is it something you have to work at? | 还是需要练习的 |
[49:24] | On the stool. Eyes to the wall. You know the routine. | 坐在凳子上 面向墙 你清楚规矩 |
[49:32] | And who’s the sidekick’s sidekick? | 这位助手的助手是谁 |
[49:36] | Too afraid to show your Latina face? | 不敢露出你的拉丁裔脸吗 |
[49:41] | Aren’t there more convivial ways | 难道两位美女 |
[49:43] | for two pretty ladies to occupy their time in gay Paris? | 没有更欢乐的方式在美好的巴黎度过时光吗 |
[49:49] | Oh, you don’t have to say anything. | 你什么都不用说 |
[49:51] | Your desire for shopping is palpable. | 你的购物欲很明显 |
[49:56] | Oh, did that hurt? | 疼吗 |
[50:03] | An engagement ring, Ms. Caplan? | 订婚戒指吗 柯普兰小姐 |
[50:06] | Given your recent failed marriage, | 鉴于你刚刚破裂的婚姻 |
[50:07] | I’ll pass on whatever sage wisdom you were considering sharing. | 我就不聆听你想分享的箴言了 |
[50:11] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[50:12] | Well in due time, you too will discover | 早晚有一天 你也会发现 |
[50:14] | the unbridgeable differences between our species. | 我们两个种族之间不可逾越的差距 |
[50:17] | It’s the smallness of your kind, the limits of the sapien mind | 你们的渺小 智人头脑的有限 |
[50:22] | that attracts my kind. | 会吸引我的同胞 |
[50:25] | It’s akin to the way humans like to keep their pets. | 就像人类喜欢养宠物 |
[50:30] | Sooner rather than later, | 迟早 |
[50:32] | Ms. Marks will discover that being married to you | 马克斯小姐会发现跟你结婚 |
[50:35] | is no different from being married to a Labrador bitch. | 与跟一只拉布拉多母狗结婚没什么区别 |
[50:48] | I never forget a face. | 我从不忘记一张脸 |
[50:50] | I see you too. | 我也看到你了 |
[50:57] | Tricky. | 挺狡猾 |
[51:02] | And I know your kind. | 我了解你这种人 |
[51:04] | Men that mistake cruelty for strength. | 误以为残忍是力量的男人 |
[51:08] | Living your petty little lives, so limited. | 过着你渺小的人生 眼界局限 |
[51:11] | We both know that if I were to pull this trigger, | 我们都清楚 如果我扣下扳机 |
[51:14] | not a single person would shed a tear. | 这世上没有一个人会为你流泪 |
[51:17] | The smallness of your kind of life is nothing to fear… | 你那种生活的渺小无需惧怕 |
[51:23] | only to pity. | 只能让人可怜 |
[51:36] | Okay, that rocked! | 好吧 你刚刚太赞了 |
[51:41] | It was Bodhi. | 那是博迪 |
[51:42] | From the plane? | 飞机上那个 |
[51:44] | I thought she said it was pointless to try to change the world. | 她不是说改变世界是无谓的努力吗 |
[51:46] | That you can only change yourself. | 你只能改变自己 |
[51:49] | Apparently her rules have changed. | 看来她的规则变了 |
[51:51] | She’s not the only one changing the way the game is played. | 她不是唯一改变游戏规则的人 |
[51:54] | Mr. Hoy! | 霍伊先生 |
[51:59] | – What’s happening? – A purge! | -怎么了 -大清除 |
[52:01] | As you can see, the trap snaps shut. | 你可以看到 陷阱收网了 |
[52:14] | Come on now, Ms. Blue, before they hang, draw, and quarter me. | 来 布鲁小姐 趁他们把我折磨死之前 |
[52:17] | I’ve got two ladies who want words. | 有两位女士想跟你谈谈 |
[52:21] | You may recall your fellow countrywoman. | 你可能还记得你的祖国同胞 |
[52:27] | Yrsa? | 雅桑 |
[52:29] | You’re still alive! | 你还活着 |
[52:31] | I am, Riley. | 是的 莱丽 |
[52:33] | For now. | 暂且吧 |
[52:35] | Kala, what’s happening? | 卡拉 怎么了 |
[52:37] | Riley’s visiting Mr. Hoy. | 莱丽在拜访霍伊先生 |
[52:39] | But she’s here. | 但她就在这里啊 |
[52:41] | Been there. | 我也迷惑过 |
[52:44] | I’ve been in hiding since I fled Iceland. | 我逃离冰岛后就一直在躲藏 |
[52:47] | BPO knows that I feigned a heart attack to bring the ambulance. | 生物保护组织知道是我佯装了心脏病叫来了救护车 |
[52:51] | It was you. | 那是你 |
[52:53] | You saved my life. | 你救了我 |
[52:54] | If you want to thank me, | 如果你想感谢我 |
[52:56] | listen to the woman who urged me to help you. | 听那个敦促我帮你的女人一言吧 |
[53:00] | Riley, I’m a sapien, so I can’t see you. | 莱丽 我是个智人 所以我看不到你 |
[53:04] | My name is River El-Saadawi. You may have heard of my mother. | 我叫瑞雯·萨达维 你可能听说过我母亲 |
[53:08] | Of course. | 当然 |
[53:10] | I lead the faction inside BPO | 我在生物保护组织内领导一个派系 |
[53:12] | still fighting to return to the original principles | 在努力抗争想恢复组织原初的准则 |
[53:15] | as envisioned by my mother and Mr. Hoy. | 那是我母亲和霍伊先生的愿景 |
[53:20] | Those days are long gone, and I’m afeard I’m right behind them. | 那些日子早就过去了 我恐怕也时日无多 |
[53:28] | Hoy. | 霍伊 |
[53:29] | They’re attacking our people in Manchuria. | 他们在袭击我们在东北的人 |
[53:32] | Evacuate whoever’s left to Jeju Island. | 把剩下的人撤去济州岛 |
[53:35] | Godspeed, Admiral. | 上帝保佑 上将 |
[53:36] | You too, Speaker. | 你也是 议长 |
[53:39] | Mr. Hoy, the Queen of Naples is behind this purge. | 霍伊先生 是那不勒斯女王在搞清除 |
[53:42] | The mendacious minx will be coming for you next, Sutra. | 那虚伪的狐狸精接下来就要来找你了 修多罗 |
[53:46] | Let us help you. | 让我们帮你吧 |
[53:47] | Oh, you can help me, Ms. Blue, | 你是可以帮我 布鲁小姐 |
[53:50] | by keeping your word and paying your debt to the Archipelago. | 信守诺言 偿还你对群岛欠下的债 |
[53:54] | – How? – By doing what River asks you to do! | -怎么还 -做瑞雯叫你做的事 |
[54:00] | I was hoping to have this conversation in person. | 我本想面对面地跟你谈 |
[54:04] | I didn’t think the situation could get any more dire | 我以为理查德·克鲁姆遇刺后 |
[54:07] | after Richard Croome’s assassination, | 情况不可能更危险了 |
[54:10] | but I obviously underestimated our chairman’s ruthlessness. | 但我显然是低估了主席的冷酷 |
[54:13] | Like you, we are now being hunted, and imprisoned or worse. | 就像你 我们也在遭受缉捕 囚禁甚至更糟 |
[54:20] | Our only hope is if… | 我们唯一的希望就是如果 |
[54:24] | If what? | 如果什么 |
[54:26] | You must kill Whispers. | 你得杀掉低语者 |
[54:30] | By killing him, you kill the drone program | 杀了他 就是消灭了驭人项目 |
[54:33] | and cripple the Chairman’s hold over the BPO. | 也因此削弱了主席对生物保护组织的控制 |
[54:37] | I know what it will cost you, | 我知道这会让你们失去什么 |
[54:39] | but this is war. | 但这是战争 |
[54:43] | What? What’s going on? | 什么 怎么回事 |
[54:44] | It’s some kind of organized attack. | 是有组织的袭击 |
[54:46] | BPO has found Hoy. | 生物保护组织找到了霍伊 |
[54:50] | Ms. El-Saadawi believes that their only hope… | 萨达维小姐认为他们唯一的希望 |
[54:54] | is if we kill Whispers. | 是我们杀了低语者 |
[54:56] | But then they will kill Wolfgang. | 但那他们就会杀了沃夫冈 |
[55:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[55:17] | We had to try. | 我们总得试试 |
[55:20] | Take your blocker, dear. | 服用阻断剂 亲爱的 |
[55:22] | Exposure is dangerous. | 暴露太危险 |
[55:26] | Riley, I pray that one day | 莱丽 我祈祷有一天 |
[55:29] | we’ll somehow emerge from this darkness. | 我们能走出这片黑暗 |
[55:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[55:37] | This is it. | 时候到了 |
[55:40] | This is the end. | 尽头到了 |
[55:45] | Goodbye, Mr. Hoy. | 再见 霍伊先生 |
[55:48] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[55:57] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[56:12] | I’ve– I’ve nowhere left to run. | 我无处可逃了 |
[56:19] | You may wish to look away. | 你最好别看 |
[56:21] | Don’t give up. Please. | 别放弃 求你 |
[56:23] | Bless you, lassie, but I’m the Speaker of the Archipelago. | 祝福你 姑娘 但我是群岛的议长 |
[56:27] | I can’t let BPO get hold of me. | 我不能被生物保护组织生擒 |
[56:29] | Don’t say that. I got you into this. | 别那么说 是我害了你 |
[56:32] | If we hadn’t met in Amsterdam, you’d still be– | 如果不是我们在阿姆斯特丹见了面 你还会… |
[56:34] | Cowering in my coffin, living like a hunted rat? | 畏缩在我的棺材里 像逃命的老鼠般生活吗 |
[56:38] | Aye. I would, Ms. Blue. | 是啊 没错 布鲁小姐 |
[56:40] | But if I died there, I’d die soused in regret. | 但如果我那样死去 会充满悔恨 |
[56:46] | If I die here– | 如果我这样死去 |
[56:47] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[56:48] | Let’s nip in the bud all this nonsense about dying. | 快把这套死不死的胡扯都忘掉 |
[56:52] | – Aunt Kirsty? – Mrs. Stromness? | -柯斯蒂阿姨 -斯特拉姆斯太太 |
[56:54] | How did you get here? | 你怎么来的 |
[56:55] | By taxi, you great numpty. | 做出租车 你个笨蛋 |
[56:57] | What? But… you shouldn’t be here! | 什么 但你不该来的 |
[57:01] | It’s not safe. | 这里不安全 |
[57:02] | Well, it’s a great deal safer now | 现在安全多了 |
[57:03] | since I chucked the bullets out the window. | 因为我把子弹丢出了窗外 |
[57:07] | What have you done? | 你做了什么啊 |
[57:10] | Look… | 听着 |
[57:11] | I promised Angus I’d mind you. | 我向安格斯保证过会留心你 |
[57:14] | So take a blocker. | 服用一粒阻断剂 |
[57:16] | If we’re arrested, it will buy you a period of grace. | 即便我们被捕 也能获得一段喘息的时间 |
[57:22] | You– You knew? | 你知道 |
[57:25] | About Homo sensorium? | 关于超感人 |
[57:28] | I was Angus’ wife for 40 years. | 我跟安格斯结婚了40年 |
[57:32] | You can’t love someone like I loved Angus | 像我爱安格斯那样爱一个人 |
[57:37] | and not know a thing like that. | 是不可能不知道这种事的 |
[57:40] | Take your medicine. | 吃药吧 |
[57:41] | Don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine. | 别担心我 我不会有事的 |
[57:45] | – Go! Go! – Clear! | -上 -安全 |
[57:48] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[57:49] | – What happened? – Did Hoy survive? | -怎么了 -霍伊活下来了吗 |
[57:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[57:55] | The connection was broken. | 连接断了 |
[57:58] | Now he’s gone. | 他不在了 |
[58:14] | You’re supposed to say trick or treat. | 你该说不给糖就捣蛋的 |
[58:16] | Cluster zero eight zero eight. Code FH. | 0808族群 代号FH |
[58:21] | F for feral, H for hostile. | F是凶猛 H是敌意 |
[58:24] | And CH is for Chairman. | CH代表主席 |
[58:26] | And also chickenshit. | 还有怂蛋 |
[58:29] | I’m no more afraid of you than a doctor fears illness. | 我不怕你 就像医生不怕疾病 |
[58:33] | Then take off your mask. | 那就摘掉面具 |
[58:34] | Anonymity is a regrettable necessity of this war. | 匿名性是这场战争不幸的必需性 |
[58:38] | But when at last it is over, | 但等它最终结束 |
[58:41] | I imagine my efforts may well remain uncredited, | 我想我的努力可能还是得不到认可 |
[58:45] | which is as it should be. | 本来也该如此 |
[58:47] | My work is its own reward. | 我的工作本身就是奖励 |
[58:50] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[58:52] | I’m going to make sure you get everything you are due. | 我会确保你得到一切你应得的 |
[58:56] | For millennia, my kind have subjugated yours. | 数千年来 我们这种人一直压制着你们这种人 |
[59:01] | Do you know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[59:07] | Certainty. | 确定性 |
[59:09] | There is only one voice telling me what to do. | 只有一个声音告诉我该怎么做 |
[59:13] | You? | 你呢 |
[59:14] | You grabbed a gun | 你拿着枪 |
[59:15] | and you had the opportunity to destroy all my efforts, | 本可以有机会毁掉我的一切努力 |
[59:18] | but you failed. | 但你失败了 |
[59:20] | Your kind suffer from too many conflicting thoughts, | 你们这种人有太多相左的想法 |
[59:24] | too many clamoring voices inside your skulls. | 脑袋里有太多吵闹的声音 |
[59:29] | Fortunately, I know a single, simple cure to shut them all up. | 幸好 我有一个简单的办法能让他们都闭嘴 |
[59:36] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[59:37] | Pull that fucking trigger. | 扣扳机啊 |
[59:39] | You chicken-fucking shit! Come on! Show me your certainty! | 你个怂蛋 来啊 让我看看你多确定 |
[59:42] | You cockless fuck, do it! | 你个没屌的混蛋 动手啊 |
[59:50] | You will leave us in the morning. | 你明天一早就走 |
[59:52] | I await your swift and certain return. | 我会等待你早日归来 你绝对会的 |
[59:56] | You and me both. | 我也是 |
[1:00:05] | Communication is crucial. | 沟通很重要 |
[1:00:22] | In The Devil Died at Dawn, | 在《死于黎明的恶魔》里 |
[1:00:23] | there was a hostage exchange at a club. | 有一场在俱乐部里的人质交换 |
[1:00:25] | – It was a bullfighting stadium. – Was it? | -那是斗牛场 -是吗 |
[1:00:28] | Oh, yeah, and the bull gored you– | 是啊 斗牛还向你冲来 |
[1:00:30] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[1:00:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:00:44] | The blocker should have metabolized by now. | 阻断剂现在应该失效了 |
[1:00:46] | Wolfgang! | 沃夫冈 |
[1:00:55] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[1:00:59] | Hello, sexy. | 你好 帅哥 |
[1:01:00] | No! | 不 |
[1:01:01] | I told you our fates were connected. | 我就说我们的命运是相连的 |
[1:01:07] | What is she doing here? | 她怎么在 |
[1:01:08] | Your cluster wanted to make sure you were undamaged | 你的族群想确保你没有受损伤 |
[1:01:10] | and we want the same thing. | 我们也一样 |
[1:01:12] | Ms. Facchini is the only sensate | 法基尼小姐是唯一跟你 |
[1:01:14] | connected to both you and Milton. | 和米尔顿都有连接的通感人 |
[1:01:17] | Lucky me. | 我真走运 |
[1:01:22] | Ready to come home, Milton? | 准备回家了吗 米尔顿 |
[1:01:32] | In order to execute the exchange, | 为了执行交换 |
[1:01:33] | one of us is going to have to make contact with Lila. | 我们中有一人得接触莱拉 |
[1:01:38] | Since I’m already connected to Whispers, | 鉴于我已经跟低语者有连接了 |
[1:01:39] | it just makes sense that it would be me. | 所以这也该让我去 |
[1:01:48] | BPO will lock the area down straight after the exchange. | 生物保护组织会在交换后马上封锁那一区域 |
[1:02:00] | We’ve been monitoring local police | 我们一直在监控本地警方 |
[1:02:02] | and BPO isn’t involving them | 生物保护组织没有过多跟他们通气 |
[1:02:03] | beyond the standard terror alerts. | 只有基本恐怖活动预警 |
[1:02:05] | We think we can use that to our advantage. | 我们认为我们可以利用这点 |
[1:02:08] | Who looks more like a terrorist organization than BPO? | 还有谁比生物保护组织更像恐怖组织 |
[1:02:15] | Officers! | 警官 |
[1:02:19] | Officers! | 警官 |
[1:02:20] | – Please. – Yes, sir? | -拜托 -什么事 先生 |
[1:02:22] | Brave chiefs of the law. | 遵纪守法的勇敢厨师一个 |
[1:02:23] | I’m listening, sir. | 请说 先生 |
[1:02:25] | There is a threat right behind me. | 我身后就有个威胁 |
[1:02:27] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[1:02:29] | – Terrorists. – Terrorists? | -恐怖分子 -恐怖分子 |
[1:02:31] | They are going to attack! Protect the people! | 他们要袭击了 保护人民啊 |
[1:02:33] | – Don’t joke. – Protect the people! | -别开玩笑 -保护人民啊 |
[1:02:34] | – Let’s go! – Watch out! | -我们走 -小心哦 |
[1:02:36] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[1:02:37] | Watch out! Watch out! | 小心 小心 |
[1:02:42] | Get out of the car! | 下车 |
[1:02:46] | Get out of the car! | 下车 |
[1:02:47] | Hands up! | 手举起来 |
[1:02:52] | In view of our apartment evacuation, | 由于之前的公寓撤离 |
[1:02:55] | we’ve relocated logistic support to a mobile response vehicle. | 我们把后勤支持搬到了移动响应车上 |
[1:03:16] | I can’t believe I’m actually in one of those planning scenes. | 真不敢相信我参与了一场行动策划 |
[1:03:20] | – Bug. – Sorry. | -巴格 -抱歉 |
[1:03:23] | It’s my pleasure to report the Bugmobile is | 我荣幸地汇报巴格车 |
[1:03:29] | nearly operational. | 几乎可以用了 |
[1:03:31] | We told you we needed it now. | 我们说我们现在就要用了 |
[1:03:33] | Did I say “nearly”? | 我说的”几乎”吗 |
[1:03:34] | I meant totally, absolutely ready to roll. I mean… | 我是说 绝对完全可以了 |
[1:03:38] | Yeah, that’s it. | 就这样 |
[1:03:40] | Bug! | 巴格 |
[1:03:42] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:03:43] | I mean, merde! | 妈的[法语] |
[1:03:51] | So once we’ve set the time and place, | 等我们定好了时间和地点 |
[1:03:53] | we need as many eyes on Sans Jour as possible. | 就需要尽量多的人去盯着桑舍尔 |
[1:04:02] | The metal detectors will help, | 金属探测器会有帮助 |
[1:04:04] | but we should assume they won’t play by the rules. | 但我们还是要认定他们不会按规矩来 |
[1:04:25] | BPO will send every cop or agent | 生物保护组织知道交换点后 |
[1:04:26] | they have as soon as they have the exchange point. | 会派出他们手下的所有警察或特工 |
[1:04:30] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:04:33] | Buy me a drink? | 请我喝杯酒吧 |
[1:04:34] | Sorry, honey. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[1:04:42] | Gay? | 同性恋吗 |
[1:04:45] | We wish. | 那倒好了 |
[1:04:48] | Two at the bar are cops. Definitely cops. | 吧台有俩 绝对是警察 |
[1:04:51] | Got it. | 好 |
[1:04:53] | Capheus will drop us here. | 克普斯把我们放在这里 |
[1:05:07] | We are here. | 我们到了 |
[1:05:13] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[1:05:15] | I scouted the exit. | 我勘察过了出口 |
[1:05:17] | The van’s almost ready. | 货车就快好了 |
[1:05:22] | Do you think we have any chance of surviving this? | 你觉得我们有机会活下来吗 |
[1:05:26] | I did not think I would survive prison. | 我没觉得我能在监狱里活下来 |
[1:05:30] | I did not think I would survive the Bak Gala. | 我没觉得我能在白氏盛会上活下来 |
[1:05:33] | And the truth is… | 事实上 |
[1:05:36] | I did not. | 我确实没有 |
[1:05:39] | We did. | 是我们一起撑了下来 |
[1:05:43] | Yeah, I have a good feeling about this too. | 嗯 我对此也有很不错的预感 |
[1:05:55] | Spirit of Jean-Claude. | 尚格云顿之灵 |
[1:06:09] | We have control of street security cameras. | 我们控制了街头摄像头 |
[1:06:11] | We’re waiting to hear about ones in the club. | 我们还在等夜店里的 |
[1:06:13] | Georges sent the codes. You should be able to log on. | 乔治斯发来了密码 你们应该可以登录了 |
[1:06:15] | Checking them now. | 正在检查 |
[1:06:16] | There’s Wolfgang. | 看到沃夫冈了 |
[1:06:20] | We got Lila entering the club. | 莱拉进夜店了 |
[1:06:26] | Once we have Wolfgang, we get out | 我们接到沃夫冈 就马上出去 |
[1:06:27] | and make our separate ways to the rendezvous. | 各自离开 到汇合点去 |
[1:06:32] | In order to evacuate the club | 为了疏散夜店 |
[1:06:33] | without causing any panic or stampede, | 而不引起惶恐或踩踏 |
[1:06:36] | I thought of smoke pots, | 我想到了烟荚 |
[1:06:39] | which we use at festivals. | 这是我们在庆典上会用的 |
[1:06:42] | By adding a few spices, | 加入几种香料后 |
[1:06:43] | I was able to make the smell quite intense, | 我调剂的气味非常浓烈 |
[1:06:45] | which I think will cause people– | 我认为会让大家… |
[1:06:54] | So that proves that– | 这就证明了… |
[1:07:05] | Okay. This is it. | 好 时候到了 |
[1:07:43] | Do you see that woman? | 你看到那女人了吗 |
[1:07:44] | Keep us close to her. | 我们要跟紧她 |
[1:08:12] | Will! | 威尔 |
[1:08:14] | It’s Bodhi! | 是博迪 |
[1:08:40] | – What’s happening? – I lost Whispers! | -怎么回事 -低语者不见了 |
[1:08:42] | They lost him. | 他们丢了他 |
[1:08:44] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[1:08:52] | I got him. | 我找到他了 |
[1:08:55] | Sorry, lover. This is goodbye. | 抱歉了 亲爱的 再见了 |
[1:08:59] | – She’s pointing a gun! – No! | -她举枪了 -不 |
[1:09:28] | Start the exit. | 开始撤离 |
[1:09:30] | Everybody out of the pool. | 大家出来 |
[1:09:31] | Dani, Hernando, drop the pots. | 丹妮 赫尔南多 丢烟荚 |
[1:09:50] | Everyone better get out of there. | 大家都出去了 |
[1:09:51] | Where is Kala? | 卡拉呢 |
[1:09:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:09:54] | Lito, Dani, and Hernando have her. | 她跟利托 丹妮和赫尔南多在一起 |
[1:09:56] | They’re heading for the metro. | 他们去地铁站了 |
[1:09:58] | Come on, let’s go! Come on! | 走吧 我们走 |
[1:10:01] | Make the change. | 变身吧 |
[1:10:02] | Right. | 好 |
[1:10:15] | Ah, Ms. Facchini. | 法基尼小姐 |
[1:10:29] | Milton… at last. | 米尔顿 终于啊 |
[1:10:48] | Exit here and go right. | 离开 右转 |
[1:10:57] | Hold it. | 站住 |
[1:10:58] | – Is everyone out? – So far. | -大家都出来了吗 -目前是的 |
[1:11:00] | I’ve got Lito, Hernando, Dani, and Kala. | 我看到了利托 赫尔南多 丹妮还有卡拉 |
[1:11:03] | – Were you scared? – It was frightening like a movie, yes. | -你怕吗 -像电影里一样吓人 |
[1:11:05] | But it was real, which made it in a certain way– | 但这是真的 所以可以说 |
[1:11:08] | It was the most freaking amazing experience of my life! | 简直是我这辈子最棒的经历了 |
[1:11:12] | What about Wolfgang? | 沃夫冈呢 |
[1:11:14] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[1:11:16] | Where’s Rajan? | 拉詹呢 |
[1:11:18] | He’s with me. I’ll meet you at the rendezvous. | 他跟我在一起 我们汇合点见 |
[1:11:21] | All right. | 好 |
[1:11:27] | Go on. | 走吧 |
[1:11:30] | Wait. What about Sun? | 等等 善呢 |
[1:11:36] | Hey you! Stop! | 你 站住 |
[1:11:51] | Get on the ground! Hands on your head. | 趴在地上 手放在头上 |
[1:11:53] | – Hands on your head! – Get down! | -手放在头上 -趴下 |
[1:11:55] | On your knees! Don’t move! | 跪下 别动 |
[1:11:56] | Get her down. We’ll bring her with the others. | 制服她 我们把她跟其他人一起带走 |
[1:12:00] | Excuse me, officers. | 打扰 警官 |
[1:12:02] | But I have a warrant for that woman right there. | 我有张针对那女人的逮捕令 |
[1:12:04] | I don’t know who you are or what language that is, | 我不知道你是谁 你在说什么语 |
[1:12:06] | but you need to turn around and walk away. | 但你得马上转身离开 |
[1:12:09] | Sorry, she’s coming with me. | 抱歉 她得跟我走 |
[1:12:11] | I said, fuck off! | 我叫你滚蛋 |
[1:12:33] | Bonsoir, Ms. Bak. | 你好啊[法语] 白小姐 |
[1:12:34] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[1:12:36] | Had some vacation days saved up. | 正好攒了些假期 |
[1:12:39] | Never been to Paris. | 第一次来巴黎呢 |
[1:12:43] | I’ve heard people fall in love here all the time. | 我听说人们常会在这里坠入爱河 |
[1:12:45] | Be serious. How did you find me? | 说真的 你怎么找到我的 |
[1:12:48] | In my 13 years on the force, I never committed a felony. | 我干了13年警察 从未犯过重罪 |
[1:12:51] | But regrettably, that is no longer true. | 但很遗憾 现在我不能再这么说了 |
[1:12:55] | I illegally used a satellite tracking system | 我违法使用了卫星追踪系统 |
[1:12:57] | to find someone who was no longer wanted by the police | 来找一个已经不被警方通缉的人 |
[1:13:00] | but who happened to call me… | 但她偏巧用 |
[1:13:04] | with this phone. | 这部手机打给了我 |
[1:13:13] | I’ll have to report you. | 我得举报你了 |
[1:13:17] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:13:24] | Are you going to tell me | 你要告诉我 |
[1:13:25] | why you went to all this trouble, Detective? | 你为什么这么大费周章吗 警探 |
[1:13:30] | I’m not really good with words, Ms. Bak. | 我这人不善言辞 白小姐 |
[1:13:37] | Would you mind if I showed you instead? | 我可以做给你看吗 |
[1:13:49] | Okay… I found Sun. | 好吧 我找到善了 |
[1:13:53] | She’s good. Like, really good. | 她没事 非常没事 |
[1:13:56] | How– | 怎么 |
[1:13:57] | I told her to throw that phone away. | 我叫她丢掉那部电话了 |
[1:13:59] | Those things are so easy to track. | 那玩意可容易追踪了 |
[1:14:02] | Didn’t she know that? | 她不知道吗 |
[1:14:04] | I did, so technically… | 我知道 所以严格讲… |
[1:14:09] | Hey, come on. What about Lila? | 行了 莱拉呢 |
[1:14:11] | Right, Lila. | 嗯 莱拉 |
[1:14:13] | They’re just leaving the 11th arrondissement. | 他们正要出11区 |
[1:14:18] | I need a meeting with the Chairman immediately. | 我要马上跟主席见面 |
[1:14:21] | I want to personally head | 我要亲自带领 |
[1:14:22] | the task force that hunts these animals down. | 一支特遣队抓到这些禽兽 |
[1:14:26] | And will someone get these things off me? | 谁能把这玩意给我解开吗 |
[1:14:29] | In a moment, darling. | 稍等 亲爱的 |
[1:14:33] | That’s her. | 那是她 |
[1:14:35] | Is that our siren? | 那是我们的警笛吗 |
[1:14:36] | That’s not us. | 那不是我们 |
[1:14:38] | Something’s wrong. | 出事了 |
[1:14:42] | Driver, what’s happening? | 司机 怎么回事 |
[1:15:45] | It was Lila. | 是莱拉 |
[1:15:47] | She set us up. | 她陷害了我们 |
[1:15:50] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[1:15:54] | Rajan. This place is amazing. | 拉詹 这地方好赞 |
[1:15:57] | Yeah. My friend, Jean-Pierre, has owned it for years. | 嗯 我的朋友让皮埃尔买下这里多年了 |
[1:16:16] | They’ll be here soon. | 他们很快就会到的 |
[1:16:21] | Rajan… | 拉詹 |
[1:16:24] | most men wouldn’t have done what you did for me. | 大部分男人不会像你那样帮我的 |
[1:16:29] | I did what I could. | 我尽力了 |
[1:16:31] | I’ll never forget it. | 我绝不会忘记 |
[1:16:40] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[1:16:47] | Oh, Ganesha. | 象头神啊 |
[1:16:50] | What do I do here? | 我该怎么办 |
[1:16:53] | What rules do I follow? | 我该遵从什么规则 |
[1:17:02] | If I may? | 我可以吗 |
[1:17:04] | Since you can, in fact, | 由于你可以 |
[1:17:06] | be in more than two places at the same time, | 同时身处多个地方 |
[1:17:10] | defying several laws of physics, | 违背多条物理原则 |
[1:17:12] | I would suggest that… there are no rules. | 我建议 这没有规则 |
[1:17:48] | Rajan, you are so much more than the man I thought I married. | 拉詹 你远远不止是我以为自己嫁的那个人 |
[1:19:12] | Yeah, definitely. | 绝对的 |
[1:19:22] | Guys, how about some bubbly? | 伙计们 来点气泡酒吧 |
[1:19:29] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[1:19:35] | Have you ever tried it yet? | 你试过吗 |
[1:19:41] | To my friend Jean-Pierre! | 敬我的朋友让皮埃尔 |
[1:19:47] | Wait. I want to say something. | 等等 我有话想说 |
[1:19:54] | I have lived much of my life with one friend, | 我这辈子大部分时间都只有一个朋友 |
[1:19:59] | with my one brother. | 一个兄弟 |
[1:20:03] | And I never knew what it was like to… | 我从不知道那是什么感觉 |
[1:20:08] | have people in your life that would fight for someone like me. | 人生中有人 愿为我这样的人拼尽全力 |
[1:20:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[1:20:16] | You big German lug. | 你个德国大傻瓜 |
[1:20:19] | – We love you! – Thank you. | -我们爱你 -谢谢 |
[1:20:24] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[1:20:29] | Even after everything we’ve been through… | 即便是经历了我们经历的一切 |
[1:20:33] | would any of us go back to the world we’re used to? | 我们中有任何人想要回到曾经的那个世界吗 |
[1:20:37] | Even if that world included Milton Brandt. | 哪怕那个世界里有米尔顿·布兰特 |
[1:20:42] | Bodhi. | 博迪 |
[1:20:44] | She’s back? | 她又来了 |
[1:20:45] | She’s not here, but she’s in your head? | 她不在这里 但她在你脑袋里 |
[1:20:48] | I’m confused. We’ve never met, but I can see you. | 我不懂 我们没见过 但我看得到你 |
[1:20:53] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:20:54] | There are things I can explain and things I cannot. | 有些事我可以解释 有些事我不能 |
[1:20:56] | But before I begin, you must accept the Mother’s invitation. | 但我开始之前 你们必须接受母亲的邀请 |
[1:21:08] | Who is the Mother? | 母亲是谁 |
[1:21:23] | I am. | 我 |
[1:21:26] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[1:21:28] | This is the Lacuna. | 这里是拉库纳 |
[1:21:32] | You have questions. | 你们有问题 |
[1:21:33] | Actually, yes. Um, to begin with, “Lacuna”? | 其实 是的 首先 “拉库纳”是什么 |
[1:21:36] | A temple, a college, a discipline, or what precisely? | 教堂 大学 纪律 还是什么 |
[1:21:41] | A home. | 家园 |
[1:21:43] | The Lacuna exists between that which is theirs or ours, | 拉库纳存在于属于他们的和属于我们的之间 |
[1:21:49] | and the sensates who live here | 住在这里的通感人 |
[1:21:51] | curate a unique corpus of knowledge passed down centuries. | 管理着一些独特的知识 世代相传 |
[1:21:55] | We are in the world, but not of the world. | 我们在世 又出世 |
[1:22:00] | You seem pretty of this world | 你派她来跟踪我们 |
[1:22:01] | when you sent her to follow us and kill Brandt. | 刺杀布兰特时 不是挺在世的 |
[1:22:05] | One day, I believe, Bodhi will sit here. | 有一天 我相信 博迪会坐在这里 |
[1:22:11] | Mother of a future Lacuna. | 成为未来拉库纳的母亲 |
[1:22:14] | It is both a worry and a source of hope | 她要保持一定独立的头脑 |
[1:22:18] | that she retains a certain independence of mind. | 这既是担忧 也是希望 |
[1:22:22] | Brandt must be destroyed. | 布兰特必须被灭掉 |
[1:22:24] | You think Brandt is working with sapiens. | 你认为布兰特在跟智人合作 |
[1:22:27] | But we here in the Lacuna know his true goal. | 但我们拉库纳知道他的真正目的 |
[1:22:31] | You mean the drone assassin program. | 你是指驭人刺杀项目吗 |
[1:22:33] | No. Brandt is manipulating BPO. | 不 布兰特在操纵生物保护组织 |
[1:22:37] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[1:22:41] | I am a trinity of mothers. | 我是三位一体的母亲 |
[1:22:44] | I gave birth long ago to a girl who lived to be a mother herself. | 我很久以前生下了一个女孩 她后来也做了母亲 |
[1:22:48] | I am the Mother of the Lacuna. | 我是拉库纳的母亲 |
[1:22:53] | And I am the mother of my own cluster. | 我还是我自己族群的母亲 |
[1:22:57] | Only one of my eight remains. | 我们八人只有一人还在 |
[1:23:00] | He has many names, | 他有很多名字 |
[1:23:02] | but his original one is Milton Brandt. | 但他最初叫米尔顿·布兰特 |
[1:23:07] | You’re Whisper’s mother? | 你是低语者的母亲 |
[1:23:10] | I was not then who I am now. | 我当时与现在不是一个人 |
[1:23:14] | What mother could be unchanged | 哪个母亲不会因为 |
[1:23:16] | by the murder of her seven children | 她七个孩子被第八个杀死 |
[1:23:20] | by the eighth? | 而改变 |
[1:23:22] | I felt each one… | 我感觉到了每一个 |
[1:23:26] | their anguish… | 他们的痛苦 |
[1:23:30] | their terror… | 他们的惊恐 |
[1:23:35] | Their deaths. | 他们的死亡 |
[1:23:39] | I tried to stop him. | 我试图阻止他 |
[1:23:43] | Failed. | 但失败了 |
[1:23:45] | It was unbearable. | 那简直难以承受 |
[1:23:50] | I fled from my life… | 我逃离了我的生活 |
[1:23:54] | from myself… | 逃离了我自己 |
[1:23:57] | from the world… | 和这个世界 |
[1:23:59] | until I came here. | 直到来到这里 |
[1:24:03] | The Lacuna strikes me as very powerful. | 拉库纳似乎很强大 |
[1:24:06] | Why wait until now to try to stop him? | 为什么等到现在才出手阻止他 |
[1:24:09] | Clustercide wreaks a terrible price. | 族群谋杀是有高昂代价的 |
[1:24:14] | My son experienced his cluster’s deaths | 我儿子经历了他族群的谋杀 |
[1:24:17] | both as murderer and murdered. | 既作为杀人者 也作为被杀者 |
[1:24:20] | A dread of dying has poisoned his soul. | 对死亡的恐惧扭曲了他的灵魂 |
[1:24:25] | But what does that have to do with the drone program? | 但这跟驭人项目有什么关系 |
[1:24:30] | The zombies. | 僵尸 |
[1:24:32] | If Whispers could inhabit them with his consciousness intact… | 如果低语者可以带着完整意识寄居其中 |
[1:24:36] | And if he had enough of them… | 而且他有足够多的僵尸 |
[1:24:41] | Then he could live forever. | 他就可以永生了 |
[1:24:44] | The Lacuna prizes its neutrality, but Bodhi argued… | 拉库纳非常珍视其中立性 但博迪认为 |
[1:24:49] | That neutrality, in the face of such evil, is complicity. | 面对如此邪恶 中立等同于共犯 |
[1:24:53] | Her view prevailed. | 她的观点说服了我们 |
[1:24:55] | And the Lacuna resolved to intervene. | 拉库纳便决定插手干涉 |
[1:24:59] | Can you help us find Whispers? | 你可以帮我们找到低语者吗 |
[1:25:02] | Mothers and children retain a connection. | 母亲和孩子总有联系 |
[1:25:08] | There is an umbilical cord that remains uncut… | 有一条剪不断的脐带 |
[1:25:15] | until death. | 直至死亡 |
[1:25:41] | I’m still surprised you agreed to help us. | 我依然觉得惊讶 你居然愿帮助我们 |
[1:25:47] | At this point, Ms. Bak, | 到了现在 白小姐 |
[1:25:49] | you’ll have a hard time getting rid of me. | 你别想轻易甩掉我了 |
[1:26:09] | Don’t tell me you speak Italian as well. | 别告诉我你还会说意大利语 |
[1:26:12] | Ma certo. | 是啊 |
[1:26:13] | Another language of love? | 又是爱之语吗 |
[1:26:16] | For the Bug, love has no nationality. | 对于巴格 爱是没有国籍的 |
[1:26:25] | Can you believe yesterday I thought the worst thing in my life | 你能相信吗 昨天我还觉得我人生最糟的事 |
[1:26:28] | was being subpoenaed for a corruption trial, | 是被贪污案传召 |
[1:26:30] | and today I am heading to Naples to stop a nefarious organization | 今天我就要去那不勒斯 阻止一个邪恶组织 |
[1:26:33] | from using a secret human species, | 利用一个不为人知的人种 |
[1:26:36] | which my wife is a member of, as suicide assassins. | 我妻子还是这种人 来做自杀性刺客 |
[1:26:39] | What was that, Rajan? | 你说什么 拉詹 |
[1:26:43] | I said… things change so fast. | 我说 事情变化好快 |
[1:26:46] | Yeah. So fast! | 是啊 |
[1:26:47] | Like driving on clouds, yeah? | 就像在云端开车 是吧 |
[1:26:49] | Yeah, like driving on clouds. | 是啊 就像在云端开车 |
[1:27:07] | You can hear her music? | 你听得到她的音乐吗 |
[1:27:09] | If I want to. | 如果我想的话 |
[1:27:31] | Love that song. | 超爱这首歌 |
[1:27:35] | Turn it up. | 调大点声 |
[1:28:58] | What? | 什么 |
[1:28:59] | What? | 什么 |
[1:29:01] | No. | 不 |
[1:29:02] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[1:29:05] | Oh, my God! I can’t believe you’re here | 天呐 真不敢相信你来了 |
[1:29:07] | and not in lots of little pieces. | 而且还不是一堆小碎块的 |
[1:29:09] | Wolfie, I was worried this time. | 沃夫 我这次真的好担心 |
[1:29:13] | – Glad to see you too, brother. – Yeah. | -我也很高兴见到你 -嗯 |
[1:29:17] | My brother, Felix! | 好兄弟 菲利克斯 |
[1:29:20] | This is Capheus. | 这是克普斯 |
[1:29:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:29:25] | And you must be India Plan. | 你一定是那个印度妞儿 |
[1:29:28] | Um, I’m Kala. It’s nice to finally meet. | 我是卡拉 很高兴终于见到了你 |
[1:29:31] | Yeah. Good to meet you. | 嗯 见到你也很高兴 |
[1:29:33] | And I’m Rajan. | 我是拉詹 |
[1:29:34] | My husband. | 这是我丈夫 |
[1:29:39] | It’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[1:29:41] | Well, let me show you something that’s not complicated. | 我给你看样简单的吧 |
[1:29:46] | Compliments from Sebastian Fuchs. | 塞巴斯蒂安·福克斯给的 |
[1:29:49] | Herr Fuchs is a firm believer in the moral necessity of revenge | 福克斯先生坚信复仇的道德必要性 |
[1:29:52] | and he hopes his gifts will be useful to you against, | 他希望他的礼物能被你用来对付 |
[1:29:54] | and I’m quoting, “The Neapolitan bitch.” | 那个”那不勒斯的婊子” |
[1:29:58] | He included your favorite toy. | 他还加上了你最喜欢的玩具 |
[1:30:01] | For old time’s sake. | 看在往日的情分上 |
[1:30:11] | No. | 不 |
[1:30:19] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[1:30:21] | Naples. The end of the line. | 那不勒斯 到站了 |
[1:30:26] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[1:30:28] | Let me guess, this is your | 我猜猜 这是你的 |
[1:30:29] | “It’s hopeless, Will, turn back now” speech? | “没用的 威尔 调头吧”讲话吗 |
[1:30:32] | I know you won’t listen to me, | 我知道你不会听我的 |
[1:30:33] | but if I don’t say this to you, I will regret it. | 但如果我不说 我会后悔的 |
[1:30:38] | We talked once of secrets. | 我们曾谈及秘密 |
[1:30:40] | How their world is built of and on secrets. | 他们的世界是在秘密之上由秘密建成 |
[1:30:45] | One way to survive inside that kind of world | 想要在那样的世界里存活 一个办法 |
[1:30:47] | is to become a secret yourself. | 就是自己成为一个秘密 |
[1:30:50] | What secret? | 什么秘密 |
[1:30:55] | The same secret I have kept | 那个我保守了多年 |
[1:30:57] | and I must continue to keep | 我还得继续保守的秘密 |
[1:30:59] | even as I ask you to stay away from Naples. | 哪怕我要你别去那不勒斯 |
[1:31:01] | Nice try, Jonas. | 想的美 乔纳斯 |
[1:31:03] | But after watching you | 但看到你 |
[1:31:04] | sip cocktails while we were being tortured, | 喝着鸡尾酒看我们受折磨 |
[1:31:06] | our confidence in your ability | 我们不怎么相信 |
[1:31:07] | to finish this fight is not particularly high. | 你会完成这场战斗 |
[1:31:12] | Mr. Gorski. | 戈尔斯基先生 |
[1:31:16] | The man everyone underestimates. | 被每个人低估的人 |
[1:31:19] | And Wolfgang, the man everybody wants. | 沃夫冈 人人都想要的人 |
[1:31:23] | Welcome to my home. | 欢迎来我家 |
[1:31:25] | I can tell you’re going to keep me up at night, aren’t you? | 我看得出你要让我夜不能寐了 是吧 |
[1:31:31] | Missed you, sexy. | 想你了 帅哥 |
[1:31:33] | I don’t associate happy thoughts with murder, | 我一般不把杀人和快乐联系起来 |
[1:31:36] | but I think I’m going to enjoy killing you. | 但我觉得我会享受杀你的 |
[1:31:38] | You were a lot more fun when we first met. | 我们初遇时你可有趣多了 |
[1:31:44] | How about you, Officer? | 你呢 警官 |
[1:31:48] | Are you any fun? | 你有趣吗 |
[1:31:49] | Me? | 我吗 |
[1:31:51] | I’m the life of the party, | 我是派对之光 |
[1:31:53] | especially when Camorra queens help shadow governments | 特别是当那不勒斯女王帮助秘密政府 |
[1:31:55] | hunt down and lobotomize people I care about. | 猎杀并残害我在乎的人时 |
[1:31:58] | Difficult times, difficult choices. | 艰难时期 艰难的选择 |
[1:32:03] | BPO is like any government. | 生物保护组织就像任何政府 |
[1:32:05] | To deal with them, you have to speak their language: | 要应付他们 就得说他们的语言 |
[1:32:09] | force. | 动武 |
[1:32:11] | I told you this cluster would not go away. | 我就说这个族群不会罢休的 |
[1:32:14] | They are too late. | 他们太迟了 |
[1:32:19] | But I’m pleased you came to my city. | 但我很高兴你们来了我的城市 |
[1:32:22] | You will witness a turning point in our struggle. | 你们将见证我们挣扎的转折点 |
[1:32:25] | I told you I was going to build a sanctuary, Wolfgang. | 我说了 我要建立一个庇护所 沃夫冈 |
[1:32:29] | And what better place than my Napoli? | 还有哪里比我的那不勒斯更合适 |
[1:32:32] | Here, memories live beside history, | 这里 记忆与历史 |
[1:32:35] | history beside memories. | 他们并行存在 |
[1:32:39] | Right there is where I had my first kiss. | 我的初吻就在那里 |
[1:32:42] | And just ahead is the square | 前面的广场上 |
[1:32:43] | where Masaniello, a common fisherman, | 马萨涅洛 一个普通的渔民 |
[1:32:45] | stood up to the Spanish Empire and ignited a revolution | 曾对抗西班牙帝国 点燃了一场革命 |
[1:32:48] | that created the first Neapolitan Republic. | 进而创造了第一那不勒斯共和国 |
[1:32:51] | Fuck that. | 去他妈 |
[1:32:52] | You’re not a revolutionary. Just another collaborator. | 你才不是革命派 你只是又一个同谋 |
[1:32:58] | – Stay back. – I can take him. | -别动 -我应付得了他 |
[1:33:02] | Not now. There is too much at stake. | 不是时候 太冒险了 |
[1:33:07] | This city has existed for thousands of years. | 这座城市已经存在了上千年 |
[1:33:11] | Empires and armies came and went, | 帝国和军队来来去去 |
[1:33:13] | and our home still stands. | 我们的家园依然存在 |
[1:33:19] | Someone will survive this war. | 有些人将在这场战争中幸存下来 |
[1:33:23] | That someone will be me. | 那个人就是我 |
[1:33:46] | Let’s dig in. Dig in. | 我们开吃吧 |
[1:33:53] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[1:33:57] | If I had to choose a final meal, | 如果我非要选一顿最后晚餐 |
[1:34:00] | it would be pizza! | 那就是披萨了 |
[1:34:02] | I spent a while here, laying in a hospital bed | 我曾在这里的医院里躺过一阵 |
[1:34:05] | and I have never eaten so well. | 我从没吃得那么好过 |
[1:34:08] | I was in a hospital too! | 我也进过医院 |
[1:34:11] | Terrible food, man. | 但食物好糟 |
[1:34:12] | What happened to you? | 你是怎么了 |
[1:34:13] | It’s probably the funniest honeymoon story you’ve ever heard. | 那大概是你听过的最搞笑的蜜月故事了 |
[1:34:16] | Rajan, right now is probably not the right time to tell them. | 拉詹 现在可能不是讲那个的合适时机 |
[1:34:25] | Oh, my God, we’re in Naples. | 天呐 我们在那不勒斯 |
[1:34:28] | This is amazing! | 这太棒了 |
[1:34:30] | International Most Wanted! | 国际头号通缉犯 |
[1:34:32] | Diego! | 蒂亚戈 |
[1:34:36] | What’s up, Iceland? | 你好啊 冰岛 |
[1:34:38] | Good to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[1:34:41] | You made it. | 你来了 |
[1:34:42] | Of course I did, because if I asked you to aid and abet | 当然了 如果我叫你协助教唆 |
[1:34:45] | who knows what felonies in foreign jurisdictions, | 在外国辖区进行鬼知道什么重罪 |
[1:34:48] | I’m sure you’d drop everything and race to the airport too. | 你肯定也会一个箭步冲向机场的 |
[1:34:51] | So, who is, you know, human here? | 那么 这里都有谁是人类 |
[1:34:57] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:34:59] | Hello, bowling ball. | 你好 保龄球 |
[1:35:00] | – It’s Puck. – How did he know we’d be here? | -是帕克 -他怎么知道我们会在这儿 |
[1:35:03] | Hello, princess. Did you miss me? | 你好 公主 想我了吗 |
[1:35:06] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[1:35:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:35:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:35:13] | – Puck! – Let’s go. | -帕克 -走吧 |
[1:35:16] | The Archipelago told us you were coming. | 群岛告诉我们你要来的 |
[1:35:18] | Is Mr. Hoy still alive? | 霍伊先生还活着吗 |
[1:35:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:35:20] | If he is, he’s on blockers. | 如果他还活着 也用了阻断剂 |
[1:35:22] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[1:35:25] | This vongole. | 这蛤蜊面 |
[1:35:28] | Not like the tourist shit across the street. | 才不像街对面给游客吃的垃圾 |
[1:35:40] | Andale. Let’s go. Vamos. | 快来 我们走吧 |
[1:35:54] | Again with the hair? | 又学我们的发型 |
[1:35:55] | Puck, it’s creepy. | 帕克 这很变态 |
[1:35:57] | What? | 什么 |
[1:35:59] | I don’t know what you are talking about. | 你们说什么呢 |
[1:36:01] | So, we’ve had our eyes on Facchini for years. | 我们盯法基尼很多年了 |
[1:36:04] | She’s part of the Palugio family. | 她是普鲁吉奥家族的 |
[1:36:05] | She spent time abroad as a gun for hire in Europe | 她在欧洲做过几年雇佣兵 |
[1:36:07] | and as a sniffer for BPO. | 还是生物保护组织的探子 |
[1:36:09] | But she always remained close to her people here. | 但她跟这里她的人保持紧密联系 |
[1:36:11] | This is Alphonse. And Sutra. | 这是阿方斯和修多罗 |
[1:36:14] | We hunt collaborators. | 我们追找同谋者 |
[1:36:17] | And Lila Facchini’s cluster is one of the worst. | 莱拉·法基尼的族群是最坏的一个了 |
[1:36:20] | We’ve been monitoring Ms. Facchini’s network for a while. | 我们监控法基尼小姐的网络好一阵了 |
[1:36:22] | Yeah, we think she may have | 我们认为她可能 |
[1:36:23] | smuggled the Cannibal into the Palugio rione. | 把食人者偷带进了普鲁吉奥区 |
[1:36:25] | But our problem is where. | 但我们的问题是在哪 |
[1:36:28] | There are several palazzos from which they run their business. | 他们有好几个用来办事的广场 |
[1:36:33] | It’s that one. | 是那个 |
[1:36:35] | The Forcella? How do you know that? | 福切拉 你怎么知道 |
[1:36:43] | A reliable source. | 可靠消息源 |
[1:36:48] | – The Forcella won’t be easy. – Let’s be very clear. | -福切拉可不好攻 -我们说明白 |
[1:36:52] | The Forcella is impossible. | 福切拉根本不可能攻破 |
[1:36:54] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[1:36:56] | The gate is off Via Becchino. | 大门对着贝基诺 |
[1:36:58] | Yeah. And it’s guarded. Twenty-four seven. | 对 而且全天候有人把手 |
[1:37:02] | Even the polizia come by invitation only. | 就连警察都是仅限受邀进入 |
[1:37:04] | And if they don’t invite you? | 如果他们不邀你进去呢 |
[1:37:06] | Camorra baptism. | 克莫拉洗礼 |
[1:37:08] | That doesn’t sound good. | 那听上去不妙 |
[1:37:09] | A shower of bullets at point-blank range. | 近距离弹雨洗礼 |
[1:37:13] | Definitely not good. | 绝对不妙 |
[1:37:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:37:25] | First, I have to admit | 首先 我得承认 |
[1:37:26] | that the closest I’ve come to executing a military strategy | 我最接近执行军事策略的一次 |
[1:37:28] | was gaining tenure at my university, | 就是拿到我大学终身教职的那次 |
[1:37:31] | but it seems that what this plan needs… | 但这个计划似乎需要 |
[1:37:37] | is a Trojan horse. | 一个特洛伊木马 |
[1:37:40] | I’m not really sure how that’s going to help us, mate, | 我不知道那怎么能帮我们 哥们 |
[1:37:43] | but… A couple of Trojans right here. | 但 这里有几个木马 |
[1:37:48] | No. No, that wasn’t quite what I had in mind. | 不 我不是那个意思 |
[1:37:57] | It was, uh, close to this very spot | 正是在这里附近 |
[1:38:00] | that the great poet Virgil | 据传伟大的诗人维吉尔 |
[1:38:02] | allegedly wrote part of his epic poem The Aeneid, | 写下了他的史诗巨作《埃涅伊德》 |
[1:38:05] | which depending on whether you are from Italy or Greece, | 而这…要看你是意大利还是希腊人了 |
[1:38:08] | is a masterpiece or a knockoff. | 是一篇杰作…或者仿作 |
[1:38:14] | Tourists. They’re like fucking rats. | 游客 就跟该死的老鼠一样 |
[1:38:20] | Of course, you all know that Virgil wrote, | 当然 大家都知道诗人维吉尔写过 |
[1:38:23] | “Amor vincit omnia!” | “爱战胜一切” |
[1:38:28] | “Love conquers all things.” | “爱战胜一切” |
[1:38:37] | He also wrote the descent into Hell is easy, | 他还写到下地狱很容易 |
[1:38:39] | but maybe I think I’ll skip that part. | 但这部分我就跳过吧 |
[1:38:53] | Okay, okay… | 好好 |
[1:38:58] | Stop the bus. | 停下 |
[1:38:59] | Stop the bus. | 停下 |
[1:39:02] | Stop it. Stop it. | 停下 停下 |
[1:39:10] | Okay, phase one. | 好 第一步 |
[1:39:12] | The horse is inside. | 马进去了 |
[1:39:14] | We have come in search of Virgil. | 我们来搜寻维吉尔 |
[1:39:16] | No, no, no. No, Virgil! | 不不不 维吉尔 |
[1:39:23] | Isn’t it incredible to breathe the air that Virgil once breathed? | 呼吸着维吉尔曾呼吸的空气是不是很棒 |
[1:39:29] | Is this Italian leather? | 这是意大利皮革吗 |
[1:39:33] | A little bit close. Close. My wife. | 再近点 近点 妻子 |
[1:39:36] | We’re just fine. | 不用管我们 |
[1:39:40] | We have to be careful. This is when they’ll be suspicious. | 一定得小心 这时他们会起疑了 |
[1:39:42] | We’re watching. | 我们在盯着 |
[1:39:47] | Get back on that fucking bus! | 马上回那辆破车上去 |
[1:39:49] | Get back on that fucking bus! | 马上回那辆破车上去 |
[1:39:52] | – Now! – Go. Go, go, go, go. | -马上 -快快 |
[1:40:06] | Phase two. | 第二步 |
[1:40:08] | Operation Gas And Oil. | 油气行动 |
[1:40:10] | Sorry. Sorry. Okay. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[1:40:13] | Wait, please. I’m going for the hood. For the hood. | 等一下 我要看看发动机 看发动机 |
[1:40:16] | Please. Please. Okay? | 别紧张 好吗 |
[1:40:20] | Okay, wait. Okay, it’s an oil problem. | 好 等等 是油的问题 |
[1:40:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:40:26] | I can– | 我可以… |
[1:40:33] | You should have said that from the start! | 你一开始就该说的 |
[1:40:35] | Just open and then… | 打开 然后… |
[1:40:37] | Okay. Now we try. | 好 试试 |
[1:40:38] | Now we try, okay? No problem. Yeah. | 现在试试 没问题 |
[1:40:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:40:44] | I have a good feeling about it this time. | 我觉得这次肯定行了 |
[1:40:46] | Okay, let me turn the key. | 好 我转动钥匙 |
[1:40:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:40:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:40:58] | Everyone off the bus! | 大家都下车 |
[1:40:59] | Off the bus! | 下车 |
[1:41:43] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[1:41:44] | Keep them away from Milton. | 别让他们接近米尔顿 |
[1:41:46] | I’m on my way. | 我马上来 |
[1:41:54] | We’re coming out! | 我们要出来了 |
[1:41:55] | Ready. | 准备 |
[1:41:56] | – Phase three. – Extraction! | -第三步 -撤退 |
[1:42:31] | – Just keep thinking… Eiffel Tower! – Eiffel Tower! | -继续思考 埃菲尔铁塔 -埃菲尔铁塔 |
[1:42:41] | You know anything about guns? | 你知道怎么用枪吗 |
[1:42:42] | I don’t, but you do. | 我不知道 但你知道 |
[1:42:53] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[1:43:06] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[1:43:40] | I could do this every day with you, Ms. Bak. | 我可以每天跟你做这个 白小姐 |
[1:43:44] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[1:43:46] | This staircase leads to the top floor. | 这个楼梯可以上到顶层 |
[1:43:48] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[1:43:50] | Was that Nomi? What’s happening? | 是诺米吗 怎么了 |
[1:43:51] | Didn’t you listen? | 你没听到吗 |
[1:43:52] | We don’t know where exactly they’re holding Whispers. | 我们不知道他们具体把低语者藏在哪里 |
[1:43:54] | – We’re all covering different sections. – Yeah, but what if– | -所以要分头去找 -是 但如果… |
[1:44:04] | My wife… | 我妻子… |
[1:44:08] | You’re a killer! | 你是个杀手 |
[1:44:13] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:44:24] | Can you teach me? | 你能教我吗 |
[1:44:27] | Okay, first, this isn’t a real gun. | 好 首先这不是真枪 |
[1:44:30] | It’s a Taser. | 是电击枪 |
[1:44:32] | – This is a gun. – All right. | -这才是枪 -好 |
[1:44:33] | – Here’s the safety. – All right. | -这是保险 -好 |
[1:44:35] | Do not point unless you’re sure about the target, okay? | 除非确认目标 否则别乱指 知道吗 |
[1:45:31] | Oh, shit this is serious! | 该死 这是认真的 |
[1:45:42] | You all right? | 你们都没事吧 |
[1:45:44] | Goddamn it, Gorski. | 该死 戈尔斯基 |
[1:45:47] | You know I should be in fucking Pensacola, right? | 你知道我该在彭萨科拉度假吧 |
[1:45:49] | Come on, let’s go! | 快 走 |
[1:45:55] | Not again! | 又来 |
[1:46:00] | Come! Come! Come! Come! | 快快快 |
[1:46:07] | Will you get him to Bug? | 带他去找巴格好吗 |
[1:46:09] | I’ll go this way. | 我去这边 |
[1:46:11] | All right. | 好 |
[1:46:12] | Come. Come. | 来 |
[1:46:14] | Why do I always have to get shot? | 为什么中枪的总是我 |
[1:46:17] | Sorry, man. | 别难过 |
[1:46:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:46:56] | Joong-Ki. | 宗基 |
[1:46:58] | Just when I was starting to forget about him. | 就在我开始忘记他的时候 |
[1:47:22] | Lila’s entering the palazzo. | 莱拉在进来 |
[1:47:24] | Goddamn it. We need to clear this floor. | 该死 我们得保证这层的安全 |
[1:47:28] | He’s got to be upstairs. | 他肯定在楼上 |
[1:47:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:47:50] | He’s secure. | 他很安全 |
[1:47:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:48:04] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[1:48:06] | Listen. Shh. Go around. | 听着 从后面走 |
[1:48:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:48:46] | Time to go, Milton. | 该走了 米尔顿 |
[1:49:31] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事 |
[1:49:42] | Ms. Bak, what is it? Look at me. Tell me. | 白小姐 怎么了 看着我 告诉我 |
[1:51:03] | Kala. | 卡拉 |
[1:51:11] | Kala, I love you. | 卡拉 我爱你 |
[1:51:27] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:52:11] | Kala. | 卡拉 |
[1:52:13] | Kala. | 卡拉 |
[1:52:19] | Kala! Kala. | 卡拉 卡拉 |
[1:52:21] | My love. My love. | 我的爱 |
[1:52:25] | Well, is anyone gonna actually do anything? | 就没人打算抢救我一下吗 |
[1:52:28] | Or are you going to just let me die in your arms? | 还是你就打算眼睁睁看我死在你怀里 |
[1:52:31] | You’re alive. | 你没死 |
[1:52:33] | – She’s alive? – She’s alive! | -她没死吗 -她没死 |
[1:52:34] | But I won’t be if you don’t do something quickly. | 你们不快点抢救我的话 我就要死了 |
[1:52:37] | What do I do? | 我该做什么 |
[1:52:39] | Save my life. | 救我的命 |
[1:52:40] | First, lay me down and stop the bleeding. | 首先让我躺平 然后给我止血 |
[1:52:46] | Oh, my love! | 我的爱 |
[1:52:51] | – Press it. Press that on her wound. – Oh, God. | -按住 用这个按压她的伤口 -天啊 |
[1:52:53] | Press it hard. | 用力按 |
[1:52:54] | – Harder! I’m not that fragile. – Harder! | -用力 我没那么脆弱 -快用力 |
[1:52:56] | Harder. | 用力 |
[1:52:57] | I don’t seem to have ruptured any major artery. | 我的主动脉好像都没有破裂 |
[1:53:01] | But I’ve lost blood. | 但我流了很多血 |
[1:53:02] | She doesn’t think a major artery is ruptured. | 她说没有伤到主动脉 |
[1:53:04] | What now? | 然后呢 |
[1:53:05] | Compression to keep my blood circulating. | 按压我的心脏让我的血液循环 |
[1:53:07] | We should keep her blood moving. All right. Okay. | 我们得让她血液流动起来 好的 |
[1:53:09] | And oxygen to protect my brain. | 然后我需要氧气来保护大脑 |
[1:53:11] | She needs oxygen. | 她需要氧气 |
[1:53:18] | Her heart, it’s not beating! It’s not beating. | 她没有心跳 她没心跳了 |
[1:53:22] | Kala. | 卡拉 |
[1:53:26] | I hear you. | 我在听着 |
[1:53:28] | Don’t leave me. Stay with me. | 别离开我 别睡过去 |
[1:53:31] | Please! Don’t stop. | 拜托 继续说 |
[1:53:35] | Stay with me. | 保持清醒 |
[1:53:38] | You said I couldn’t give up. | 你叫我不要放弃 |
[1:53:41] | You can’t either. | 你也不能放弃 |
[1:53:46] | Stay with me. | 别睡过去 |
[1:53:48] | Wolfgang! How about this? | 沃夫冈 用这个怎么样 |
[1:53:52] | All right. | 好 |
[1:53:58] | My wife. Kala. | 我的妻子 卡拉 |
[1:54:00] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天呐 天呐 |
[1:54:15] | To think, I might never have kissed these lips again. | 我还以为再也没有机会亲吻你的双唇 |
[1:54:24] | – My husband. – My wife. | -老公 -老婆 |
[1:54:29] | You’re a genius. | 你是个天才 |
[1:54:34] | My love, now what do we do? | 亲爱的 我们现在该做什么 |
[1:54:37] | – Take her to the hospital! – Yeah. Yeah. | -快带她去医院啊 -好好 |
[1:54:38] | No, no. We have to get Lila. | 先别 我们得去找莱拉 |
[1:54:41] | Lila’s gone. | 莱拉走了 |
[1:54:42] | We don’t know where she’s gonna meet the Chairman. | 我们不知道她会在哪里见主席 |
[1:54:44] | It could be anywhere. | 任何地方都有可能 |
[1:54:46] | Or it could be at a heliport | 可能就在一个停机坪 |
[1:54:48] | where they just cleared a BPO helicopter | 他们刚刚批准了一架BPO的直升飞机 |
[1:54:50] | for an emergency landing. | 在那里紧急降落 |
[1:54:54] | I got him. | 我照顾他 |
[1:54:56] | You go. | 你去吧 |
[1:55:32] | The helicopter is on approach. | 直升机快到了 |
[1:55:34] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:55:41] | Hang on, hang on. There’s major military support. | 等等 等等 他们还有大型军事支援 |
[1:55:56] | Please, Jonas! Not now! | 拜托了乔纳斯 别现在出现啊 |
[1:55:58] | Unintentional, believe me. | 我真不是故意的 |
[1:56:01] | But I promise this will be the last time. | 但我保证这是最后一次 |
[1:56:06] | “We are healed of suffering only by experiencing it to the full.” | “我们只有经历了全部的折磨才能够痊愈” |
[1:56:12] | I wonder if Monsieur Proust was ever shot. | 不知道普鲁斯特先生有没有中过枪 |
[1:56:15] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[1:56:23] | Jonas, what are you doing? | 乔纳斯 你这是在干什么 |
[1:56:26] | Keeping my word. | 兑现承诺 |
[1:56:49] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[1:56:51] | You have to promise me. | 你一定要答应我 |
[1:57:05] | So here we are. The end. | 我们终于来到了最后 |
[1:57:07] | No more secrets, no more lies. | 不再有秘密和谎言 |
[1:57:10] | After Raoul was killed, | 拉乌尔被杀后 |
[1:57:12] | we learned Milton was going to meet with the Chairman | 我们得知米尔顿要去见主席 |
[1:57:15] | to demonstrate the viability of the drone program. | 去说明驭人项目的可行性 |
[1:57:22] | Angelica had a plan. | 安吉莉卡想了个计划 |
[1:57:26] | She smuggled two of our cluster into the facility. | 她把族群里的两个人偷偷安排进了机构 |
[1:57:31] | Secrecy was essential. | 保守秘密非常重要 |
[1:57:43] | But Harry… Poor Harry. | 但是哈里 可怜的哈里 |
[1:57:50] | This isn’t how we planned it. | 原计划不是这样的 |
[1:57:54] | I’m not you, Angelica. | 我不是你 安吉莉卡 |
[1:57:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:58:05] | It wasn’t my idea. | 这不是我的主意 |
[1:58:06] | You have to warn everybody. | 你必须警告大家 |
[1:58:08] | Harry, what’s going on? | 哈里 怎么了 |
[1:58:33] | Halt! Stop! | 站住 别走 |
[1:59:13] | Angelica. It was her. | 安吉莉卡 是她 |
[1:59:16] | She tried to kill the Chairman. | 她想杀了主席 |
[1:59:30] | This is the secret I couldn’t talk about. | 这就是我不能说的秘密 |
[1:59:33] | The psycranium. | 这个通感头盔 |
[1:59:38] | Angelica tuned it to the psychic ligature of Whisper’s brain. | 安吉莉卡把它连到了低语者大脑的精神带上 |
[1:59:43] | He believed he alone had the power to control the drones. | 他觉得能凭借一己之力控制所有僵尸 |
[1:59:49] | He was wrong. | 但他错了 |
[1:59:55] | This was her prototype. We kept it as insurance. | 这是她的原型机 我们留下了以备不时之需 |
[2:00:01] | Our secret. | 我们的秘密 |
[2:00:08] | I respect what you have done, Ms. Facchini, | 我很尊重你的所作所为 法基尼小姐 |
[2:00:11] | but if you betray me again, I will destroy you. | 但你要是再背叛我 我一定会毁了你 |
[2:00:18] | I’m already on blockers, thank you. | 我已经服用了阻断剂 不用了谢谢 |
[2:00:20] | And you have lied to me before. | 你之前骗过我 |
[2:00:35] | All right, Ms. Facchini. | 好了 法基尼小姐 |
[2:00:36] | Give me Dr. Brandt and you can have your rione. | 把布兰特博士交出来 你就能拥有自己的地盘 |
[2:00:40] | First I need the one thing | 首先我需要一样东西 |
[2:00:41] | I know will ensure your ongoing cooperation. | 我知道后就能继续我们的合作 |
[2:00:44] | My identity. | 我的身份 |
[2:00:47] | As we agreed, Mr. Chairman. | 我们说好了的 主席先生 |
[2:01:00] | Oh, yes. | 没错 |
[2:01:05] | Your kind did this to me. | 我的伤就是你们这类人弄的 |
[2:01:08] | And one day– | 总有一天… |
[2:01:23] | Jonas, what just happened? | 乔纳斯 刚刚发生了什么 |
[2:01:29] | My love. | 我的爱 |
[2:01:30] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[2:01:39] | I will always… | 我会永远… |
[2:01:40] | Be here. | 在你身边 |
[2:01:47] | Goodbye, Will. | 再见 威尔 |
[2:01:48] | Jonas. | 乔纳斯 |
[2:01:58] | Jonas! | 乔纳斯 |
[2:01:59] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[2:02:00] | What just happened? | 刚才怎么了 |
[2:02:02] | I don’t know, but I have a request from the pilot. | 不知道 但我收到了飞行员的请求 |
[2:02:04] | Shit! | 该死 |
[2:02:05] | We can scramble the air traffic clearance, | 我们扰乱航空管制 |
[2:02:06] | but it will only give us a minute. | 但只能争取一会儿 |
[2:02:09] | That’s all we need. | 足够了 |
[2:03:02] | Come on, Milton. | 快 米尔顿 |
[2:03:03] | Or do you want me to leave you for Officer Gorski? | 不然我就把你留给戈尔斯基警官 |
[2:03:18] | Shit! | 该死 |
[2:03:20] | They’re getting away. | 他们要逃跑了 |
[2:03:21] | Like hell they are. | 他们跑不掉 |
[2:04:16] | Mr. Hoy. You’re alive! | 霍伊先生 你还活着 |
[2:04:19] | Barely, Ms. Blue. | 差点死了 布鲁小姐 |
[2:04:21] | I was just explaining to River | 我刚正在跟瑞雯解释 |
[2:04:23] | how Mrs. Stromness thundered through that room | 斯特拉姆斯太太如何飞速跑过那间房 |
[2:04:27] | laying waste to all those BPO platoons. | 玩弄生物保护组织小队 |
[2:04:33] | Aunt Kirsty? | 柯斯蒂阿姨吗 |
[2:04:34] | Aye, Ms. Blue. | 是啊 布鲁小姐 |
[2:04:36] | If it was a film… | 就算是电影 |
[2:04:38] | I wouldn’t have believed it. | 我都不敢相信 |
[2:04:42] | So, how’s your gunshot? | 你的枪伤怎么样了 |
[2:04:44] | Oh, I’m feeling much better. Thank you. | 我现在好多了 谢谢 |
[2:04:47] | We actually have a really good doctor in Italy. | 我们在意大利有一位很高明的医生 |
[2:04:49] | Yeah. He’s practically family. | 没错 算得上是家人了 |
[2:04:54] | – Buongiorno, my friends. – Ah, Dottore. | -早上好 朋友们 -多托雷 |
[2:04:56] | So, you’re back again, | 你又回来了 |
[2:04:57] | but this time you did not dodge the bullet. | 但你这次没躲过子弹 |
[2:05:07] | So, have you talked with Rajan, | 你跟拉詹谈过 |
[2:05:09] | you know, about the future? | 以后的事吗 |
[2:05:12] | No. | 没 |
[2:05:14] | Do you think it will work out? | 你觉得能行吗 |
[2:05:18] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[2:05:27] | Are you kidding me? | 没搞错吧 |
[2:05:30] | Are you kidding me? | 没搞错吧 |
[2:05:42] | So the hearing went well? | 听证会进展顺利吗 |
[2:05:44] | Yeah, the court exonerated her of all charges. | 法院撤销了对她的所有指控 |
[2:05:47] | That’s great. | 很棒 |
[2:05:47] | We would’ve been back sooner, | 我们本要更早回去的 |
[2:05:48] | but she wanted to introduce her family to me. | 但她想把她家人介绍给我 |
[2:05:51] | Shit. That’s serious. How’d that go? | 该死 来真的 情况如何 |
[2:06:04] | Pretty good. | 挺不错的 |
[2:06:05] | Well. Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[2:06:10] | Oh, my God. Leave it to Michael… | 天啊 迈克尔… |
[2:06:13] | Mom, I am warning you. | 妈妈 别说错名字了 |
[2:06:16] | Leave it to Nomi to turn what should be | 要把本来简单的基础设施 |
[2:06:18] | a simple civil service into a spectacle. | 变得令人惊叹 就交给诺米吧 |
[2:06:24] | I think it’s awesome! | 我觉得很不错 |
[2:06:26] | It’s crazy I know, but | 很难以置信 但 |
[2:06:28] | that woman over there is a special minister | 那边那位女士是法国政府的 |
[2:06:30] | in the French government and she made all of this happen. | 一位特殊官员 这都是她办成的 |
[2:06:34] | Oh, come, come, come. | 来来来 |
[2:06:40] | This is her. | 就是她 |
[2:06:43] | The spirit of Jean-Claude. | 尚格·云顿之魂 |
[2:06:50] | Spirit of Jean-Claude. | 尚格·云顿之魂 |
[2:06:54] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[2:06:56] | Sven. | 斯文 |
[2:06:57] | This is Will. | 这是威尔 |
[2:07:01] | – Come here, man. – Okay. | -抱一个 小伙子 -行 |
[2:07:03] | I’m blessed. | 我很幸运 |
[2:07:05] | I know what you did for my daughter. | 我知道你为我女儿做的事 |
[2:07:06] | I’ll never be able to thank you enough. | 我怎么感谢你都不为过 |
[2:07:08] | Sir, the day I met your daughter… | 先生 我认识你女儿的那天 |
[2:07:13] | was the best day of my life. | 是我这辈子最美好的一天 |
[2:07:19] | You must be Janet. | 你肯定是珍妮特 |
[2:07:22] | I am. | 是的 |
[2:07:23] | I’m– I’m Grace. I’m Amanita’s mother. | 我是 格雷斯 我是阿曼妮塔的母亲 |
[2:07:27] | And we’re her dads. | 我们是她的爸爸 |
[2:07:30] | I’m Tom. | 我是汤姆 |
[2:07:31] | We all just love Nomi so much. | 我们都很爱诺米 |
[2:07:33] | What an extraordinary woman. | 多出色的姑娘啊 |
[2:07:35] | You must be very proud of her. | 你们肯定很为她自豪 |
[2:07:39] | We are. | 没错 |
[2:07:40] | We were just talking about when they first met. | 我们刚在说她们初识的时候 |
[2:07:43] | Such a great story. | 很棒的故事 |
[2:07:45] | I don’t think we know it. | 我们好像不知道 |
[2:07:47] | Well, Amanita used to go through girlfriends | 阿曼妮塔过去谈了不少女朋友 |
[2:07:50] | the way people binge TV shows. | 就像人们刷电视剧一样 |
[2:07:53] | When Nomi went to City Lights… | 诺米去城市之光时 |
[2:07:55] | She was looking for this obscure book… | 她在找一本很晦涩的书 |
[2:07:57] | And when she found Amanita… | 当她找到阿曼妮塔时 |
[2:07:59] | When she was shelving returns. | 当她往返于书架间时 |
[2:08:02] | And the book that Nomi was | 诺米要找的那本书 |
[2:08:03] | looking for was right there in Amanita’s hand. | 正好就在阿曼妮塔手里 |
[2:08:06] | Which is just about the | 这是我们 |
[2:08:07] | best description of love we’ve ever heard. | 听过最棒的爱情故事 |
[2:08:25] | – That’s normal, honey. – Okay. | -那很正常 宝贝 -好吧 |
[2:08:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[2:09:13] | You are so beautiful. | 你真美 |
[2:09:16] | Thanks, Bug. | 谢谢 巴格 |
[2:09:18] | No, thank you for being my family. | 不 谢谢你成为我的家人 |
[2:09:22] | Thank you for being mine. | 也谢谢你成为我的家人 |
[2:09:38] | You look amazing. | 你好美 |
[2:09:40] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[2:09:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[2:09:53] | The improbable unfolding of recent events | 最近事情难以置信的发展 |
[2:09:56] | have led me to consider | 让我不禁认为 |
[2:09:58] | that no one thing is one thing only. | 任何事都绝对不是孤立的 |
[2:10:01] | How people endow what is familiar with | 人们总是赋予熟悉的事物 |
[2:10:05] | new, ever-evolving meaning and by doing so, | 崭新的意义 通过如此 |
[2:10:10] | release us from the expected, the familiar | 从熟悉可预见的事物 释放我们自己 |
[2:10:14] | into something unforeseeable. | 进入不可预见的事物中 |
[2:10:18] | It is in this unfamiliar realm, | 我们在这一不熟悉的领域 |
[2:10:21] | we find new possibilities. | 找到新的可能性 |
[2:10:24] | It is in the unknown, we find hope. | 我们从未知中 找到希望 |
[2:10:27] | Here we stand in the Eiffel Tower, | 我们站在埃菲尔铁塔下 |
[2:10:29] | which was conceived in gratitude for the French Revolution. | 这是对法国大革命的一种感谢 |
[2:10:34] | It has been a zeppelin lookout, a transmitter tower, | 它曾是齐柏林瞭望台 一座发射塔 |
[2:10:39] | and, for generations of Parisians, | 对世代巴黎人来说 |
[2:10:42] | an aspiration for a better, a brighter future. | 它激励了更美好的未来 |
[2:10:47] | Similarly plural in meaning is a wedding. | 婚礼具有同样的意义 |
[2:10:50] | A wedding is a celebration | 婚礼是庆祝 |
[2:10:52] | which can also be understood | 也可以被理解为 |
[2:10:54] | as a union of two families… | 两家人的结合 |
[2:10:58] | and in this case, | 所以 |
[2:10:59] | this union takes on an even deeper significance. | 这一结合具有更深层的意义 |
[2:11:04] | And for me, this wedding is proof. | 对我来说 这场婚礼是证据 |
[2:11:13] | Proof that for all the differences between us | 证明尽管我们有各种分歧 |
[2:11:17] | and all the forces that try to divide us… | 尽管有各种势力想分裂我们 |
[2:11:22] | they will never exceed the power of love to unite us. | 这都无法超越让我们团结在一起的爱 |
[2:11:33] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[2:11:42] | My love… | 我的爱 |
[2:11:46] | We live in a world that distrusts feelings. | 我们生活在一个不信情感的世界 |
[2:11:51] | Over and over, we are reminded that feelings | 我们一遍又一遍地被人提醒 情感 |
[2:11:53] | are not as important as reason. | 不如理智重要 |
[2:11:56] | That feelings are childish, | 情感很幼稚 |
[2:11:59] | irresponsible, dangerous. | 不负责 危险 |
[2:12:03] | We are taught to ignore them, control, or deny them. | 别人教我们忽视它们 控制或者否认它们 |
[2:12:09] | We barely understand what they are, where they come from, | 我们都不怎么理解它们到底是什么 从哪里来 |
[2:12:12] | or how they seem to understand us | 或者它们怎么会 |
[2:12:14] | better than we understand ourselves. | 比我们更了解我们自己 |
[2:12:18] | But I know that feelings matter. | 但我知道情感很重要 |
[2:12:22] | Sometimes, they’re little… | 有时候 它们很微小 |
[2:12:24] | like when I smell cinnamon toast and I miss my grandma. | 就像我闻到肉桂吐司的味道会想起我奶奶 |
[2:12:30] | And sometimes, they are huge… | 有时候 它们很强大 |
[2:12:34] | like when I found out my girlfriend shares her thoughts | 就像我发现我女朋友跟世界上其他七个人 |
[2:12:36] | with seven other people around the world. | 分享自己的思想 |
[2:12:43] | However, if you’re lucky… | 但是 如果你走运 |
[2:12:45] | I mean, really lucky… | 我是说 真的很走运 |
[2:12:49] | a feeling comes along that will change everything. | 情感会改变一切 |
[2:12:55] | I remember such a feeling and how it walloped me years ago | 我记得这种情感 记得多年前这个女孩 |
[2:12:59] | when this girl walked into my bookstore. | 走进我的书店时 它如何冲击到了我 |
[2:13:03] | It is the same feeling that I have right now. | 那种情感跟我现在的情感一样 |
[2:13:08] | The feeling that this is her. | 她就是我命定的人 |
[2:13:11] | My love. | 我的爱 |
[2:13:15] | My wife. | 我妻子 |
[2:13:20] | This is my future. | 这是我的未来 |
[2:13:25] | And I trust this feeling | 我相信这种情感 |
[2:13:26] | more than I have trusted anything in my life. | 胜过我相信生活中的一切 |
[2:13:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[2:13:47] | Amanita… | 阿曼尼塔 |
[2:13:53] | I wrote this thing like a hundred times | 我大概写了一百遍 |
[2:13:56] | and I tore them all up | 然后又都撕了 |
[2:13:58] | because I have to admit, I don’t like vows. | 因为我承认 我不喜欢誓言 |
[2:14:03] | I’m afraid of things pretending | 我害怕任何假装 |
[2:14:05] | to be permanent because nothing is permanent. | 永恒的事 因为没什么是永恒的 |
[2:14:10] | My life, especially these past two years, | 我的生活 尤其是这过去的两年 |
[2:14:13] | is a testament to the fact that things change, | 就是对万事都会变 |
[2:14:18] | people change. | 人都会变的证明 |
[2:14:23] | But with you… | 但跟你在一起 |
[2:14:25] | that doesn’t scare me. | 那不再让我害怕 |
[2:14:28] | It actually makes me happy. | 其实它会让我开心 |
[2:14:32] | It makes me excited… | 让我兴奋 |
[2:14:35] | because I can think of no better life | 因为我能想象出的最好的生活 |
[2:14:39] | than watching Amanita Caplan change… | 就是看着阿曼尼塔·柯普兰改变 |
[2:14:43] | watching her evolve and grow. | 看着她进步 成长 |
[2:14:48] | I want to see everything that you become. | 我想看到你变成的任何样子 |
[2:14:54] | I want to know what your hair looks like in a year | 我想知道你的头发一年后的样子 |
[2:14:57] | and decades from now. | 多年后的样子 |
[2:15:00] | I may not be a tragically detached French girl, | 我可能不是个悲惨冷漠的法国姑娘 |
[2:15:04] | but I want to live in an attic apartment in Paris | 但我想生活在巴黎的阁楼公寓里 |
[2:15:08] | and bring you tea as you write your novel. | 在你写小说的时候给你送茶 |
[2:15:13] | And when we’re both wrinkled old ladies, | 等我们都成了满脸皱纹的老奶奶 |
[2:15:17] | with cellulite covering my ass, | 等我发了福 |
[2:15:20] | bunions all over your feet, | 等你得了关节炎 |
[2:15:22] | both of us hogging the blankets… | 我们都披着毯子… |
[2:15:26] | I know I will still remember this moment. | 我知道到时我仍会记得这一刻 |
[2:15:31] | I will still be wearing this ring. | 我仍会带着这枚戒指 |
[2:15:37] | Because inside your arms | 因为你的臂弯里 |
[2:15:40] | is the only place | 是我唯一 |
[2:15:42] | I’ve ever felt like I was home. | 感觉像家的地方 |
[2:16:03] | Well, then, by the power invested in me, | 好了 根据上帝赋予我的权力 |
[2:16:06] | I pronounce you wife and wife. | 我宣布你们结为妻子 |
[2:16:28] | A gift from Paris and the new BPO | 这是巴黎和新生物保护组织 |
[2:16:30] | in honor of the accord and this celebration. | 为了庆祝协议和这一喜事的礼物 |
[2:16:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[2:18:31] | I always cry at weddings. | 婚礼上我总会哭 |
[2:18:34] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[2:18:58] | Try one. | 尝一个 |
[2:19:00] | You’ll never be the same again. | 保证让你大变样 |
[2:19:22] | Have you talked to either of them? | 你跟他们谁聊过了吗 |
[2:19:24] | No. | 没有 |
[2:19:29] | Do you know what you want? | 你知道你想要什么吗 |
[2:20:09] | Nomi! | 诺米 |
[2:20:11] | Nomi! | 诺米 |
[2:20:13] | Nomi! | 诺米 |
[2:20:14] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我真不知道当初我在想什么 |
[2:20:18] | Nomi… | 诺米 |
[2:20:20] | It’s a beautiful name. | 这是个美丽的名字 |
[2:20:33] | Lawrence, why didn’t we come to Paris until now? | 劳伦斯 为什么我们才来巴黎 |
[2:20:45] | What just happened? | 发生了什么 |
[2:20:46] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[2:21:17] | As a wedding present, | 作为结婚礼物 |
[2:21:18] | we want to send you wherever you wish to go for your honeymoon. | 我们想送你们去任何你们想度蜜月的地方 |
[2:21:22] | We insist. | 我们坚持 |
[2:21:24] | That is so sweet. | 这真的太好了 |
[2:21:28] | But– | 但是 |
[2:21:28] | There’s only one place that we want to go. | 我们只想去一个地方 |
[2:26:17] | My God. | 天啊 |
[2:26:21] | I didn’t think such things were possible. | 我没想到这种事可能发生 |
[2:27:10] | * We’re a thousand miles from comfort * | |
[2:27:14] | * We have traveled land and sea * | |
[2:27:18] | * But as long as you are with me * | |
[2:27:23] | * There’s no place I’d rather be * | |
[2:27:27] | * I would wait forever * | |
[2:27:31] | * Exalted in the scene * | |
[2:27:34] | * As long as I am with you * | |
[2:27:39] | * My heart continues to beat * | |
[2:27:43] | * With every step we take * | |
[2:27:45] | * Kyoto to the Bay * | |
[2:27:47] | * Strolling so casually * | |
[2:27:51] | * We’re different and the same Gave you another name * | |
[2:27:55] | * Switch up the batteries * | |
[2:27:59] | * If you gave me a chance I would take it * | |
[2:28:03] | * It’s a shot in the dark But I’ll make it * | |
[2:28:07] | * Know with all of your heart You can’t shame me * | |
[2:28:10] | * When I am with you There’s no place I’d rather be * | |
[2:28:15] | * No, no, no, no, no * | |
[2:28:17] | * No place I’d rather be * | |
[2:28:19] | * No, no, no, no, no * | |
[2:28:21] | * No place I’d rather be * | |
[2:28:23] | * No, no, no, no, no * | |
[2:28:25] | * No place I’d rather be * | |
[2:28:30] | * We staked out on a mission * | |
[2:28:34] | * To find our inner peace * | |
[2:28:38] | * Make it everlasting * | |
[2:28:42] | * So nothing’s incomplete * | |
[2:28:46] | * It’s easy being with you * | |
[2:28:50] | * Sacred simplicity * | |
[2:28:54] | * As long as we’re together * | |
[2:28:58] | * There’s no place I’d rather be * | |
[2:29:02] | * With every step we take Kyoto to the Bay * | |
[2:29:06] | * Strolling so casually * | |
[2:29:10] | * We’re different and the same * | |
[2:29:12] | * Gave you another name * | |
[2:29:14] | * Switch up the batteries * | |
[2:29:18] | * If you gave me a chance I would take it * | |
[2:29:22] | * It’s a shot in the dark But I’ll make it * | |
[2:29:26] | * Know with all of your heart You can’t shame me * | |
[2:29:30] | * When I am with you There’s no place I’d rather be * | |
[2:29:34] | * No, no, no, no, no * | |
[2:29:36] | * No place I’d rather be * | |
[2:29:38] | * No, no, no, no, no * | |
[2:29:40] | * No place I’d rather be * | |
[2:29:42] | * No, no, no, no, no * | |
[2:29:44] | * No place I’d rather be * | |
[2:29:46] | * When I am with you There’s no place I’d rather be * | |
[2:29:51] | * Be * | |
[2:29:58] | * Be, be, be, be, be * | |
[2:30:05] | * If you gave me a chance I would take it * | |
[2:30:09] | * It’s a shot in the dark But I’ll make it * | |
[2:30:13] | * Know with all of your heart You can’t shame me * | |
[2:30:17] | * When I am with you There’s no place I’d rather be * | |
[2:30:22] | * No, no, no, no, no * | |
[2:30:24] | * No place I’d rather be * | |
[2:30:26] | * No, no, no, no, no * | |
[2:30:28] | * No place I’d rather be * | |
[2:30:30] | * No, no, no, no, no * | |
[2:30:32] | * No place I’d rather be * | |
[2:30:33] | * When I am with you There’s no place I’d rather be * |