英文名称:Serenity
年代:2005
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | Earth-that-was… | 昔日地球… |
[00:32] | Could no longer sustain our numbers, we were so many. | 无法维持人类生命 地球人口爆增 |
[00:39] | We found a new solar system. | 人类找到全新太阳系 |
[00:42] | Dozens of planets and hundreds of moons. | 数十颗行星及数百颗月球 |
[00:46] | Each one terraformed, a process taking decades… | 历经数十年的努力耕耘… |
[00:50] | To support human life. to be new earths. | 成为新地球 延续人类生命 |
[00:53] | The central planets formed the alliance. | 星系中心的星球组成了联盟 |
[00:56] | Ruled by an interplanetary parliament… | 由星际议会统治管理… |
[00:58] | The alliance was a beacon of civilization. | 联盟是人类文明的灯塔 |
[01:02] | The savage outer planets were not so enlightened… | 但野蛮的边陲星球未受开化… |
[01:05] | And refused alliance control. | 拒绝接受联盟的统治 |
[01:07] | The war was devastating. | 于是展开了一场毁灭性大战 |
[01:10] | But the alliance’s victory over the independents… | 但最终还是联盟战胜了独立派… |
[01:13] | Ensured a safer universe. | 宇宙恢复和平 |
[01:15] | And now, everyone can enjoy the comfort… | 现在全宇宙… |
[01:17] | And enlightenment of true civilization. | 都受到文明启蒙 |
[01:20] | Why were the independents even fighting us? | 独立叛军为什么反抗? |
[01:23] | Why wouldn’t they look to be more civilized? | 他们不想变得更文明吗? |
[01:25] | -I hear they’re cannibals. -That’s only reavers. | -我听说他们会吃人 -那是掠夺者 |
[01:27] | -Reavers aren’t real. -Full well they are. | -掠夺者不是真的 -当然是真的 |
[01:29] | I heard they attack settlers from space… | 他们攻击移民… |
[01:31] | And kill them, and wear their skins… | 活剥人皮… |
[01:33] | And rape them for hours and hours… | 强暴妇女… |
[01:37] | It’s true that there are dangers on the outer planets. | 这些独立份子 确实非常危险 |
[01:42] | So with so many social and medical advancements… | 我们能为独立份子… |
[01:44] | We can bring to the independents… | 带来进步… |
[01:46] | Why would they fight so hard against us? | 他们为什么还要反抗? |
[01:48] | We meddle. | 我们爱管闲事 |
[01:49] | River? | 雷芙 |
[01:51] | People don’t like to be meddled with. | 没有人喜欢被管 |
[01:53] | We tell them what to do, what to think. | 我们控制他们的思想行为 |
[01:55] | Don’t run, don’t walk. | 不准乱跑 不准乱走 |
[01:58] | We’re in their homes and in their heads and we haven’t the right. | 我们没权力控制他们的一切 |
[02:01] | We’re meddlesome. | 我们太专制了 |
[02:04] | River, we’re not telling people what to think… | 我们并没有不准他们思想… |
[02:08] | We’re just trying to show them how. | 只是教他们该怎么想 |
[02:12] | -She’s dreaming. got that? -off the charts. | -她在做梦 -恶梦吗? |
[02:15] | Scary monsters. | 无法想像的可怕梦魇 |
[02:16] | Let’s amp it up. delcium, eight drop. | 增加戴辛的药量 |
[02:20] | See, most of our best work is done when they’re asleep. | 趁他们沉睡时 做实验最有效 |
[02:23] | We can monitor and direct their subconscious… | 我们能随意左右… |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1433个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:291个,六级词汇:157个,GRE词汇:179个,托福词汇:231个,考研词汇:322个,专四词汇:269个,专八词汇:53个, 所有生词标注共:581个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:25] | Implant suggestions. | 他们的潜意识 |
[02:27] | It’s a little startling to see at first, | 虽然很不可思议… |
[02:29] | but results are spectacular. | 但成效惊人 |
[02:31] | Especially in this case. River Tam is our star pupil. | 尤其是雷芙·塔姆 是我们的模范生 |
[02:34] | I’ve heard that. | 我听说了 |
[02:36] | She’ll be ideal for defense deployment… | 她就算有副作用… |
[02:38] | Even with the side effects. | 还是一大利器 |
[02:40] | Tell me about them. | 说来听听 |
[02:41] | Well, obviously, she’s unstable. | 她的情绪不稳定 |
[02:44] | The neural stripping does tend to fragment… | 她的脑神经异常灵敏… |
[02:47] | Their own reality matrix. | 和现实记忆交叉 |
[02:48] | -It manifests as borderline… -what use do we have… | -会让她产生幻觉… -她是有 |
[02:51] | For a psychic if she’s insane? | 特异功能的疯子? |
[02:52] | She’s not just a psychic. | 她不只是有特异功能 |
[02:54] | Given the right trigger, this girl is a living weapon. | 她收到指令就是杀人机器 |
[02:57] | She has her lucid periods. we’re hoping to improve upon the… | 她也有清醒的时候 我们希望能改善… |
[03:02] | I’m sorry, sir, but I have to ask. | 抱歉打扰 但我不得不问 |
[03:04] | Is there a reason for this inspection? | 请问你为什么来查问? |
[03:07] | Am I making you nervous? | 我让你紧张了吗? |
[03:09] | Key members of parliament have personally observed this subject. | 星际议会的核心人物观察过她 |
[03:12] | I was told that the alliance’s support… | 联盟一致支持… |
[03:14] | For the project was unanimous. | 这项计划 |
[03:16] | -The demonstration of her power… -how is she physically? | -她的力量惊人… -她的身手如何? |
[03:19] | Like nothing we’ve seen. | 她的身手非凡 |
[03:22] | All our subjects are conditioned for combat, but River… | 每个实验对象都擅长格斗… |
[03:27] | She’s a creature of extraordinary grace. | 但雷芙的动作像舞蹈般优雅 |
[03:30] | Yes. | 没错 |
[03:33] | She always did love to dance. | 她一向都喜欢跳舞 |
[03:39] | River, it’s Simon. | 雷芙 我是西蒙 |
[03:43] | Please, it’s Simon. | 拜托 是我西蒙 |
[03:47] | It’s your brother. | 你的哥哥 |
[03:56] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[03:59] | They know you’ve come. | 他们知道你来了 |
[04:06] | We can’t make it to the surface from inside. | 我们从里面出不去 |
[04:11] | Find out. | 快躲 |
[04:42] | A subject is loose, security breach. shaft 7. | 实验对象脱逃 启动保全系统 |
[05:04] | Stop. | 停 |
[05:06] | Backtrack. stop. | 倒退 定格 |
[05:21] | Excuse me… | 对不起… |
[05:22] | No one is allowed in the records room… | 没有我允许… |
[05:24] | Without my express permission. | 谁也不准进档案室 |
[05:26] | Forgive me, but I prefer to see the event alone, without… | 抱歉 我喜欢一个人看 |
[05:30] | Bias. | 不受到干扰 |
[05:32] | -I need to see your clearance. -and you are right to insist. | -请你证明身份 -你说得没错 |
[05:37] | Parliamentary override. Full access. | 星际议会密探 百分百权限 |
[05:40] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[05:41] | An operative of the parliament… | 议会密探… |
[05:43] | Will, of course, have full cooperation. | 当然享有特权 |
[05:46] | I’m not sure what… | 我只是不知道… |
[05:49] | -I see no listing of rank or name. -I have neither. | -我没看到职称和姓名 -我都没有 |
[05:53] | Like this facility, I don’t exist. | 就像这间实验室 我并不存在 |
[05:56] | Let’s talk about the Tams. | 让我们谈谈塔姆兄妹 |
[05:58] | I assume you’ve scanned the status logs… | 你看过档案了吧 |
[06:00] | River was your greatest success. a prodigy. | 她是神童 本来是你最大的成功 |
[06:04] | A phenomenon. | 更是你的骄傲 |
[06:06] | Until her brother walked in here and took her from you. | 直到她哥哥 把她从你手中夺走 |
[06:09] | -It’s not quite so simple. -I’m well aware of that. | -事情没那么简单 -我知道 |
[06:12] | -There was no way that I could… -no. no. of course. | -我完全不知情… -当然了 |
[06:15] | The boy spent his entire fortune developing… | 那小子大费周章… |
[06:17] | The contacts to infiltrate this place. | 混进这地方 |
[06:19] | Gave up a brilliant future in medicine as well. | 他也毁了自己的前途 |
[06:21] | -It’s madness. -Madness? | -他疯了 -疯? |
[06:25] | Have you looked at this scan carefully, doctor? | 你仔细看过档案吗? |
[06:28] | At his face? | 你看到他的脸吗? |
[06:32] | It’s love, in point of fact. | 那是不折不扣的爱 |
[06:36] | Something a good deal more dangerous. | 爱比什么都危险 |
[06:38] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来? |
[06:39] | Because the situation is even less simple than you think. | 因为事情比你想像的复杂得多 |
[06:45] | Do you know what your sin is, doctor? | 你知道你犯了什么罪吗? |
[06:49] | -I wonder if… -It’s pride. | -我在想… -骄傲自大 |
[06:57] | Key members of parliament have personally observed this subject. | 星际议会的核心人物观察过她 |
[07:00] | I was told that the alliance’s support… | 我知道联盟一致支持… |
[07:03] | “key members of parliament. “ | 星际议会的核心人物 |
[07:10] | Key. | 核心人物 |
[07:12] | The minds behind every military… | 他们是银河系的军事领袖… |
[07:15] | Diplomatic, and covert operation… | 外交官员和领导人物 |
[07:17] | In the galaxy, and you put them… | 你却让他们见一个… |
[07:20] | In a room with a psychic. | 通灵者 |
[07:25] | If there was some classified information that she… | 就算她得知任何秘密 |
[07:28] | She never spoke of it. I don’t know what it is. | 她没告诉我 我并不知道 |
[07:30] | Nor do I. | 我也不知道 |
[07:31] | And judging by her deteriorating mental state… | 既然她疯了… |
[07:33] | I’d say we’re both better off. | 那对我们都好 |
[07:35] | Secrets are not my concern. | 我关心的不是秘密本身 |
[07:38] | Keeping them is. | 而是如何保守秘密 |
[07:42] | Whatever secrets she might have accidentally gleaned… | 就算她无意间得知什么秘密 |
[07:45] | It’s probable she doesn’t even know she knows them. | 她一点都不知情 |
[07:48] | That they’re buried beneath layers of psychosis. | 它们埋藏在她的潜意识 |
[07:51] | You know, in certain older civilized cultures… | 在某些古老的文明社会… |
[07:56] | When men failed as entirely… | 像你这样的失败者 |
[07:58] | As you have, they would throw themselves… | 会用武士刀… |
[08:00] | On their swords. | 切腹自杀 |
[08:02] | Well, unfortunately, I forgot to bring a sword. | 可惜我没带武士刀 |
[08:07] | I would put that down right now, if I were you. | 请你把刀放下来 |
[08:10] | Would you be killed in your sleep like an ailing pet? | 你想像小狗一样安乐死吗? |
[08:25] | Young miss… | 小姐… |
[08:30] | Young miss, I’ll need all the logs on behavioral modification triggers. | 我需要所有的行为指令档案 |
[08:34] | We’ll have to reach out to River Tam… | 我得发出指令… |
[08:36] | And help her to come back to us. | 把雷芙找回来 |
[08:37] | No matter how far out Simon has… | 不管西蒙在哪里… |
[08:41] | This is a good death. | 这种死法很有尊严 |
[08:45] | There’s no shame in this… | 死并不是… |
[08:48] | In a man’s death. A man who has done fine works. | 一件丢脸的事 你曾做出优秀的贡献 |
[08:54] | We’re making a better world. | 我们会创造更好的世界 |
[08:58] | All of them… | 全宇宙的星球… |
[09:01] | Better worlds. | 会变得更好 |
[09:09] | Young miss, I need you to go to work now. | 小姐 请你快工作 |
[09:12] | I think I may have a long way to travel. | 事情多着呢 |
[09:24] | Where are you hiding, little girl? | 你躲在哪里 小姑娘? |
[10:27] | -What was that? -Did you see that? | -那是什么? -你看到没? |
[10:33] | Was that the primary buffer panel? | 那是主缓冲板吗? |
[10:34] | -It did seem to resemble… -Did the primary buffer panel… | -好像是哦 -主缓冲板… |
[10:37] | Just fall off my gorramn ship for no apparent reason? | 是不是脱落了? |
[10:42] | Looks like. | 应该是吧 |
[10:43] | I thought kaylee checked the entry couplings. | 凯莉才刚检查过机件 |
[10:44] | -I’ve a clear memory of it. -If she doesn’t get us… | -我记得很清楚 -如果她没给我足够的… |
[10:46] | Extra flow from the engine room to offset the burn-through… | 缓冲动力 好让我们重返大气层… |
[10:49] | This landing is gonna get pretty interesting. | 这次降落会很好玩 |
[10:51] | -Define “interesting.” -“oh, god, we’re all gonna die?” | -好玩是啥意思? -天啊 我们都会死 |
[10:56] | This is the captain. we have a little problem… | 这是船长 机件有问题… |
[10:58] | With our entry sequence, so we may experience some… | 我们会遇上乱流 体验一些… |
[11:01] | Slight turbulence and then explode. | 小动荡 然后爆炸 |
[11:03] | -Can you shave the vector? -I’m doing it! | -你能减速吗? -我正在做 |
[11:05] | -It’s not enough. -just get us on the ground! | -但是不能 -设法让我们着地 |
[11:07] | That part will happen pretty definitely. | 那是一定会的 |
[11:11] | We’re gonna explode? I don’t wanna explode. | 我们会爆炸? 我不想被炸死 |
[11:13] | Jayne, how many weapons you plan on taking? | 詹 你要带多少武器? |
[11:15] | -You only got two arms. -I just get excitable… | -你只有两只手 -我的想法是… |
[11:17] | As to choice. like to have my options open. | 武器越多越好 |
[11:19] | I don’t plan on any shooting taking place during this job. | 我不计划使用武力 |
[11:21] | What you plan and what takes place ain’t ever exactly been similar. | 计划永远跟不上变化 |
[11:25] | No grenades. | 不准带手榴弹 |
[11:27] | -We crashing again? -Talk to your husband. | -我们又要坠毁了吗? -去问你老公 |
[11:30] | -Mule prepped? -Good to go, sir. | -飞行艇呢? -准备好了 |
[11:31] | Just loading her up. | 差不多了 |
[11:32] | -Those grenades? -Yeah, captain doesn’t want them. | -不带手榴弹? -船长不准我带 |
[11:34] | Jayne, we’re robbing the place. we’re not occupying it. | 咱们要抢劫 不是打仗 |
[11:42] | Kaylee! | 凯莉 |
[11:46] | Kaylee, what in the sphincter of hell are you playing at? | 你在搞什么东东? |
[11:50] | We got the primary buffer panel coming right… | 主缓冲板脱落了 |
[11:52] | Everything’s shiny, captain. not to fret. | 安啦 船长 别紧张 |
[11:55] | You told me those entry couplings would hold for another week! | 你说机件能撑一个礼拜 |
[11:58] | -That was six months ago, captain. -my ship don’t crash. | -我是半年前说的 -我的飞船不会坠毁 |
[12:02] | If she crashes, you crashed her. | 要是坠毁的话 都是你害的 |
[12:07] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[12:08] | Guess who needs to get innocked before we hit planet-side. | 你得替我打预防针 |
[12:13] | Bit of a rockety ride. | 有点颠簸 |
[12:14] | -Nothing to be worried about. -I’m not worried. | -别担心 -我并不担心 |
[12:17] | Fear is nothing to be ashamed of, doctor. | 害怕并不丢脸 |
[12:19] | This isn’t fear. This is anger. | 我不是害怕 是生气 |
[12:22] | Well, kind of hard to tell one from the other, face like yours. | 你这表情…还真看不出来 |
[12:27] | Well, I imagine if it were fear, my eyes would be wider. | 我要是害怕瞳孔会放大 |
[12:30] | I’ll keep a lookout for that next time. | 下次我会仔细看 |
[12:32] | You’re not taking her. | 你不能带她去 |
[12:33] | No, no, this is not a thing I’m interested in talking over with… | 我不想跟你吵 |
[12:36] | She’s not going with you, and that’s final. | 我不准你带她去 就这样 |
[12:39] | I hear the words “that’s final” come out your mouth ever again… | 你敢再命令我… |
[12:42] | They truly will be. | 我就要你好看 |
[12:44] | This boat is my home. You all are guests on it. | 宁静号是我家 你们是客人 |
[12:48] | Guests? | 才怪 |
[12:49] | -Now, I earned my passage, captain… -And it’s time… | -我也有工作 -现在轮到… |
[12:52] | Your little sister learned from your example. | 你老妹工作了 |
[12:53] | I have earned my passage… | 我替你们做牛做马… |
[12:56] | Treating bullet holes, knife wounds, laser burns. | 治好枪伤 刀伤和镭射灼伤 |
[12:59] | Some jobs are more interesting than others. | 咱们的工作是很危险 |
[13:01] | And you want to put my sister in the middle of that. | 你想让我妹妹冒险吗? |
[13:04] | Didn’t say “want.” said “will.” | 这是她的工作 |
[13:06] | It’s one job, doc. she’ll be fine. | 就这么一次 不会有事 |
[13:07] | She’s a 17-year-old girl. | 她才17岁 |
[13:10] | -A mentally traumatized 17… -she’s a reader. | -而且心灵受创… -她会读心术 |
[13:13] | Sees into the truth of things. | 知道真相 |
[13:15] | Might see trouble before it’s coming. which is of use to me. | 还能预知危险 这对我很有用 |
[13:18] | And that’s your guiding star, isn’t it? what’s of use. | 你只会想到谁对你有用 |
[13:22] | Honestly, doctor, I think we may really crash this time anyway. | 老实说 这次真的会坠机 |
[13:27] | Do you understand what I have gone through… | 我只想让她逃离… |
[13:28] | To keep River away from the alliance? | 联盟的魔爪 |
[13:30] | I do, and it’s a fact we here have been courteous… | 我知道 我们也很好心… |
[13:32] | Enough to keep to our own selves. | 替你保密 |
[13:34] | -Are you threatening to… -I look out for me and mine. | -你在威胁我… -我只照顾自己人 |
[13:38] | That don’t include you less I conjure it does. | 我把你当自己人 |
[13:41] | You stuck a thorn in the alliance’s paw. that tickles me a bit. | 我跟你们一样讨厌联盟 |
[13:44] | But it also means I got to step twice as fast to avoid them… | 我为了你们冒了很大的险 |
[13:47] | And that means turning down plenty of jobs. | 也推掉很多赚钱机会 |
[13:50] | Even honest ones. | 包括正当途径 |
[13:52] | Put this crew together with the promise of work… | 我得照顾大伙儿的生计… |
[13:54] | Which the alliance makes harder every year. | 联盟却从中作梗 |
[13:56] | Come a day there won’t be room for naughty men like us… | 我们这种人很快… |
[13:58] | To slip about at all. | 就会没饭吃 |
[14:00] | This job goes south, there well may not be another. | 这一票搞砸 咱们就混不下去 |
[14:04] | So here is us, on the raggedy edge. | 这是我们的最后一搏 |
[14:08] | Don’t push me, and I won’t push you. | 别逼我 我就不会逼你 |
[14:26] | Zoe, wash gonna straighten this boat out before we get flattened? | 沃什能不能让我们安全降落? |
[14:30] | Like a downy feather, sir. no one flies like my mister. | 安啦 我老公驾驶技术一流 |
[14:42] | River. | 雷芙 |
[14:44] | I know. we’re going for a ride. | 我知道 要去走一趟 |
[15:07] | Hey, little one. | 小姑娘 |
[15:10] | Understand your part in all this? | 你知道该怎么做吗? |
[15:15] | Do you? | 你知道吗? |
[15:18] | This is what I do, darling. | 我是船长 |
[15:23] | This is what I do. | 当然知道该怎么做 |
[15:27] | Let’s move, people. | 上吧 |
[15:30] | Quit fiddling. want the boat running smooth when we get back. | 等我回来最好一切ok |
[15:32] | -Have faith, captain. -not today. | -你对我没信心? -并没有 |
[15:36] | Pair of clips in the rear hatch. | 补给弹药在后面 |
[15:39] | We should hit town right during sunday worship. | 今天是周日礼拜 |
[15:42] | Won’t be any crowds. | 没什么人 |
[15:43] | If fanty and mingo are right about the payroll… | 要是方弟和明哥没说错 |
[15:46] | This could look to be a sunny day for us. | 今天应该能大赚一笔 |
[15:48] | River, stay behind the others. | 躲在他们后面 |
[15:50] | If there’s fighting, drop to the floor or run away. | 出了事就跑 |
[15:54] | It’s okay to leave them to die. | 让他们自求多福 |
[15:56] | Doctor, I’m taking your sister under my protection here. | 医生 我会保护你老妹 |
[16:00] | If anything happens to her, anything at all… | 要是她出事… |
[16:02] | I swear to you I will get very choked up. | 我一定会很难过 |
[16:05] | Honestly, there could be tears. | 搞不好会流几滴英雄泪 |
[16:16] | Don’t mind the captain none, Simon. I know he’ll look out for her. | 别听他瞎扯 他会保护她 |
[16:21] | They’ll be back before you can spit. | 你吐个口水他们就回来 |
[16:26] | Well, not that you spit. | 当然 你不会乱吐口水 |
[16:34] | What are we hoping to find here? That equals the worth of a turd? | 这一票要抢什么? 值得我们来抢 |
[16:37] | Security payroll. alliance don’t have the manpower… | 军饷 联盟顾不到… |
[16:40] | To “enforce the peace” on every outer-rim planet. | 边陲星球 |
[16:42] | They hire out to the private firms, who will not work for credit. | 所以要付钱给私人军队 |
[16:46] | They get paid in cashy money, which once a month rests here. | 这座小镇有一堆现金 |
[16:49] | Don’t that lead back to the alliance, anyhow? | 他们不会向联盟回报? |
[16:51] | No private firm would ever report the theft of their own payroll. | 他们被抢劫才不会到处张扬 |
[16:54] | They’d appear weak, might lose their contract. | 不然就会丢了饭碗 |
[16:58] | Yeah, we’re as ghosts in this. won’t but rattle the floor. | 这一票很轻松 抢了钱就跑 |
[17:01] | Shiny. let’s be bad guys. | 棒呆了 咱们要当抢匪 |
[17:05] | Hands and knees and heads bowed down! everybody, down! | 低下头 趴在地上 |
[17:18] | Looks like this is the place. | 就是这地方 |
[17:20] | You all wanna be looking very intently at your own belly buttons. | 谁也别抬起头来 |
[17:24] | I see a head start to rise, violence is going to ensue. | 不然被我看到就会倒大霉 |
[17:28] | Probably guessed we mean to be thieving here… | 咱们要抢的… |
[17:31] | But what we’re after is not yours. | 不是你们的血汗钱 |
[17:33] | So let’s have no undue fussing. | 所以别给我乱来 |
[17:36] | She’s locked up. | 金库被锁住 |
[18:24] | Do you know what the definition of a hero is? | 你知道逞英雄的下场吗? |
[18:27] | Someone who gets other people killed. | 你会把大家害死 |
[18:30] | You can look it up later. | 安份点 |
[18:35] | Big happy family. | 大家都听话嘛 |
[18:46] | At last. we can retire and give up this life of crime. | 干完这一票就能退休养老 |
[18:59] | You all are browncoats, eh? fought for independence? | 你们是独立派吗? |
[19:02] | Petty thieving ain’t exactly soldiers’ work. | 军人不会干这种勾当 |
[19:04] | War’s long done. we’re all just folk now. listen up! | 战争结束了 我们只是老百姓 听好了 |
[19:09] | We are coming down to empty that vault! | 我们要搬空金库 |
[19:11] | You have to give me your authorization password! | 你得给我通行密码 |
[19:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:33] | I’m telling you I heard it. repeater. | 我听到了 |
[19:36] | Did sound somewhat like gun blast. maybe you ought run tell lawman. | 是枪声 没错 你最好跑去通知警长 |
[19:42] | What the hell is up? you all right? | 搞什么? 你还好吧? |
[19:46] | What’s going on? | 搞什么鬼? |
[19:49] | Reavers. | 掠夺者 |
[19:57] | The leg is good. it’ll bleed plenty and we avoid any necessary organs. | 射伤大腿只会流血 不会死人 |
[20:01] | I was thinking more of a graze. | 下手轻一点 |
[20:02] | No, you don’t want it to look like you gave up. | 他们会知道你投降 |
[20:04] | No, I get that. | 好吧 |
[20:05] | Mal! | 马尔! |
[20:07] | Every heist, he’s got to start yelling my name. | 猪头每次都叫出我的名字 |
[20:09] | Mal! reavers! | 马尔 掠夺者 |
[20:12] | The girl’s pitching a fit. they’re here or they’re coming soon. | 那小妞抓狂 掠夺者也来了 |
[20:15] | Get on the mule. | 快上飞行艇 |
[20:17] | -Does that lock from the inside? -yes. | -金库能反锁吗? -可以 |
[20:19] | Get everyone upstairs. you get them down here and you seal it. | 叫大家都躲进来 封好门 |
[20:22] | As long as you got air you don’t open up, you understand? | 只要还能呼吸就别打开 |
[20:24] | Get them inside the vault! | 快叫他们躲进金库 |
[20:28] | -You see them? -zoe, take the wheel! | -看到他们吗? -佐依 你来开 |
[20:31] | Anybody see them? | 看到他们吗? |
[20:39] | Take me with you! | 带我走 |
[20:40] | Get back in the vault with the others. | 快躲进金库 |
[20:42] | -I can’t stay here! please! -it’s too many. move ahead. | -我不能留下来 -坐满了 |
[20:45] | Please! | 拜托 |
[21:21] | Faster! faster! faster would be better! | 麻烦你开快点 |
[21:32] | How come they ain’t blowing us out the air? | 他们为什么不开枪? |
[21:34] | They wanna run us down. the up-close kill. | 他们想在地上搞死我们 |
[21:38] | They want us alive when they eat us. | 他们喜欢生吃活人 |
[21:41] | Boy, sure would be nice if we had some grenades, don’t you think? | 要是有手榴弹就好了 |
[21:47] | -Wash, baby, can you hear me? -we’re moments from air. | -老公 收到吗? -我正要起飞 |
[21:50] | -You got somebody behind you? -reavers. | -有追兵吗? -掠夺者 |
[21:54] | Kaylee! | 凯莉! |
[21:55] | Heat her up. we got reavers. | 快发动引擎 有掠夺者 |
[22:01] | -We’re not gonna get to you in time. -keep moving, honey. | -我们赶不到你那儿 -继续开 |
[22:04] | We’re coming to you. | 我去接你们 |
[22:14] | -Where’s my clips? -rear hatch. | -弹匣呢? -后面 |
[22:31] | I won’t get ate! | 我不想被生吃 |
[22:34] | You shoot me if they take me! well, don’t shoot me first! | 我被逮到就毙了我 别这么急嘛 |
[22:57] | Get some distance on them. | 先把距离拉远 |
[22:59] | You come to the flats, I want you to swing round. | 到了空地再急转变 |
[23:03] | We’re gonna try a barn swallow. | 直直飞进货舱 |
[23:05] | Simon! open her up! | 西蒙 打开舱门 |
[23:12] | They’re closing on us! | 他们追上来了 |
[23:13] | Those rocks, give them a taste. | 让他们尝尝岩石的厉害 |
[23:31] | Okay, baby, we talked this through. | 照我的话做 |
[23:37] | Talking ain’t doing. | 光是照做还不够 |
[24:19] | -River? -I swallowed a bug. | -雷芙? -我吞了一只小虫 |
[24:26] | -Are you okay? -Is he okay? | -你没事吧? -你问他? |
[24:43] | We all here? What’s going on? | 大伙儿都安全吗? |
[24:46] | Hello? | 喂? |
[24:50] | No casualties. | 没有伤亡 |
[24:51] | -Anybody following? -Nice flying, baby. | -有人追来吗? -老婆 你真行 |
[24:54] | That’s a negative. Clean getaway. | 没有追兵 一切ok |
[24:57] | Set course for Beaumonde. first thing, I want this body… | 飞往泊蒙德星 先把这具尸体… |
[25:01] | Simon! | 西蒙! |
[25:05] | -You son of a whore. -I’m a hair’s breadth… | -狗娘养的 -我差点… |
[25:07] | From riddling you with holes, doctor. | 就要让你吃子弹 |
[25:08] | -One simple job! She’ll be fine! -She is fine! | -你说简单任务 她不会有事 -她没事呀 |
[25:12] | Except for being still crazy, she’s a picture of health! | 她除了抓狂以外好得很 |
[25:14] | Wasn’t for River, we’d probably be left there. she felt them coming. | 要不是她预知危险 我们就没命了 |
[25:18] | Never again. you understand me? | 以后不准再带她去 |
[25:20] | Seems I remember a talk about you giving orders on my boat. | 我警告过你别命令我 |
[25:23] | Well, we’re off your boat. | 我们下船就是了 |
[25:25] | Just as soon as River gets her share of the bounty. | 雷芙一拿到钱我们就走 |
[25:27] | -Let’s not do anything hasty… -No, shiny! | -别冲动 -这样最好 |
[25:30] | We’ll be on beaumonde in 10 hours’ time… | 十小时后到泊蒙德星 |
[25:32] | You can pick up your earnings and be on your merry. | 到时拿了钱就走人 |
[25:35] | Meantime, you do your job. | 现在快帮我的手下治伤 |
[25:39] | Patch up my crew. | 帮他们包扎好 |
[25:43] | He didn’t lie down. | 他不会躺下来 |
[25:46] | They never lie down. | 他们永远不会躺下来 |
[25:57] | No, I think things will glide a deal smoother for us… | 那对兄妹走了… |
[25:59] | Without River and Simon on board… | 对我们最好 |
[26:01] | But how long do you think they’ll last? | 他们能撑多久? |
[26:02] | Doc made his call. | 是医生自己做的决定 |
[26:04] | Yeah. | 是哦 |
[26:05] | They’s as babes in a basket when we took them in. | 当初我们好心收容他们 |
[26:07] | We sheltered them plenty. | 已经很对得起他们了 |
[26:09] | Man has to cut loose, learn to stand on his own. | 我得让他走 让他学会独立 |
[26:14] | Like that man back in town? | 就像镇上那家伙? |
[26:19] | I had to shoot him. | 我不得不射死他 |
[26:20] | What reavers would’ve done before they killed him… | 不然他会被掠夺者生吃… |
[26:22] | I know. that was a piece of mercy. | 我知道 你是为他好 |
[26:26] | But before that, him begging us to bring him along. | 不过他先哀求我们带他走 |
[26:30] | We couldn’t take the weight. would’ve slowed us down. | 我们载不了那么多人 会拖慢速度 |
[26:33] | -You know that for certain? -mule won’t run with five. | -你确定吗? -飞行艇只能载四人 |
[26:37] | I should’ve dumped the girl? or you? or Jayne? | 你想牺牲那小妞还是你 还是詹? |
[26:41] | Oh, Jayne… | 牺牲詹倒是可以啦 |
[26:43] | -You could’ve tossed the payload. -tossed the… | -你大可以把那笔钱扔掉 -扔掉… |
[26:47] | Zoe, I got bits falling off my ship, I got a crew ain’t been paid… | 船员连薪水都没有 |
[26:51] | And, oh, yeah, a powerful need to eat sometime this month. | 这个月吃什么都没着落 |
[26:54] | We tell Fanty and Mingo we skunked the job… | 方弟和明哥知道了… |
[26:56] | What do think they’ll do to us? | 也不会放过我们 |
[27:00] | We’re close to gone out here. | 咱们就快撑不下去了 |
[27:03] | We get a job, we got to make good. | 这一票一定要成功 |
[27:06] | Sir, I don’t disagree on any particular point. | 我完全同意你的说法 |
[27:10] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[27:15] | In the time of war, we would’ve never left a man stranded. | 打仗时我们不会丢下弟兄 |
[27:19] | Maybe that’s why we lost. | 也许我们才会打输 |
[27:31] | That was close. | 刚才好险 |
[27:35] | I do not get it. | 我不瞭 |
[27:37] | How’s a guy get so wrong? | 掠夺者怎么会疯到要毁容? |
[27:39] | Cutting on his own face, raping and murdering. | 奸淫掳掠 杀人放火 |
[27:45] | I’ll kill a man in a fair fight… | 有人想杀我 我也会杀人… |
[27:48] | Or if I think he’s gonna start a fair fight… | 至少我觉得有人想杀我… |
[27:51] | Or if he bothers me, or if there’s a woman… | 或是有人惹毛我 或是为了女人… |
[27:55] | Or if I’m getting paid. mostly only when I’m getting paid. | 或是为了钱 尤其是为了钱 |
[28:01] | These reavers, the last 10 years… | 十年来这些掠夺者… |
[28:04] | They show up like the boogeyman from stories. | 就像鬼故事里的巫婆 |
[28:08] | Eating people alive? where does that get fun? | 生吃活人 那有什么好玩? |
[28:13] | Shepherd book said they was men who just… | 布克牧师说他们到了宇宙边陲… |
[28:15] | Reached the edge of space, saw a vasty nothingness… | 看到一片荒芜的外太空… |
[28:19] | And went bibbledy over it. | 于是就发疯抓狂 |
[28:21] | Oh, hell. | 拜托 |
[28:23] | I’ve been to the edge. | 我也去过宇宙边陲 |
[28:26] | Just looked like more space. | 不就是比较空旷嘛 |
[28:31] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[28:32] | It can get awful lonely in the black. | 黑暗的外太空很孤绝 |
[28:36] | Like to get addlepated ourselves, we stay on this boat much longer. | 咱们待在船上太久也会抓狂 |
[28:40] | Captain will drive us all off, one by one. | 船长会把我们一个个赶下去 |
[28:43] | Just like simon and River. | 就像西蒙和雷芙 |
[28:47] | Just like Inara. | 还有依娜拉 |
[28:50] | Kaylee, are you ever going to put that capture down? | 凯莉 请把摄像机放下 |
[28:53] | We got to have records of everything, Inara. | 我们必须记录一切 |
[28:55] | A bona fide companion entertained clients on this very ship. | 船上来了个货真价实的魅姬耶 |
[29:00] | -In this very bed. -well, I can’t do my work here. | -就在这张床上 -这里不行 |
[29:03] | And I don’t think the captain approves. | 船长不会答应 |
[29:05] | The captain wants you to stay… | 他要你留下来 |
[29:07] | That man doesn’t know what he wants. I don’t have time to… | 他不知道他要什么 我没时间去… |
[29:44] | Don’t talk to the barkers, talk to the captains. | 别理小角色 直接找船长 |
[29:47] | You look the captain in the eye. know who you’re dealing with. | 直视着他 绝不让步 |
[29:51] | I wish there was… | 我真希望… |
[29:56] | You shouldn’t ought to be so clean. | 你不能这么洁癖 |
[29:59] | It’s a dead giveaway you don’t belong, you always got to be tidy. | 这样肯定会泄露身份 |
[30:02] | Don’t pay anybody in advance. | 千万别先付钱 |
[30:06] | And don’t ride in anything with a capissen 38 engine… | 别坐有卡匹斯38型引擎的飞船… |
[30:08] | They fall right out of the sky. | 一升空就会解体 |
[30:11] | Kaylee. | 凯莉 |
[30:24] | River, do you want to stay with them? | 雷芙 你想留下来吗? |
[30:28] | It isn’t safe. | 这不安全 |
[30:31] | No. | 没错 |
[30:34] | I fear it isn’t safe anymore. | 我觉得我们有危险 |
[30:39] | For them. | 有危险的是他们 |
[30:58] | The only survivors of the massacre apparently… | 唯一的生还者 |
[31:00] | Locked themselves in the train station vault. | 反锁在金库 |
[31:03] | Kaylee, this is a place of business. we can talk about Simon when… | 你以后还有机会和西蒙说话 |
[31:06] | When he’s four worlds away? | 等他离我们十万八千里? |
[31:07] | Or the alliance gets a hold of him and River? | 或是等联盟逮到他们? |
[31:10] | That ain’t my worry. | 我才不在乎他们死活 |
[31:11] | I got to finish this job and get us another one. | 我得先交差 再干另一票 |
[31:13] | Can’t do that carrying those two. | 他们是我的累赘 |
[31:16] | How can you be so cold? | 你怎么这么冷酷无情? |
[31:18] | Captain didn’t make them fugitives. | 船长没逼他们当逃犯 |
[31:20] | But he could have made them family. | 他大可以把他们当家人 |
[31:22] | Instead of keeping Simon from seeing I was there. | 他明明知道我喜欢西蒙 |
[31:26] | When I carried such a torch, when we could’ve… | 却偏偏要把他赶走… |
[31:29] | We’re going on a year now, I ain’t had nothing twixt my nethers… | 我一整年都没… |
[31:32] | Weren’t run on batteries. | 碰过男人了 |
[31:34] | Oh, god! I can’t know that! | 拜托 我不想听 |
[31:36] | I could stand to hear a little more. | 我倒是很想听 |
[31:39] | If you had a care for anybody’s heart… | 你真是铁石心肠 |
[31:41] | You knew he was gonna leave. | 你知道他会走 |
[31:42] | We never been but a way station to those two. | 这不是他的终点站 |
[31:44] | And how do you know what he feels? | 你怎么知道他也喜欢你? |
[31:46] | He’s got River to worry on but he still could’ve shown you… | 他只关心雷芙 才懒得理你 |
[31:49] | If I truly wanted someone bad enough… | 我真的很想一个人… |
[31:51] | Wouldn’t be a thing in the ‘verse could stop me from going to her. | 就会追到宇宙尽头 |
[31:55] | Tell that to Inara. | 去跟依娜拉说吧 |
[32:02] | Domestic troubles? | 家务事吗? |
[32:04] | Domestic troubles? | 家务事吗? |
[32:06] | Cause we don’t wanna interrupt. | 清官难断家务事 |
[32:09] | A man should keep his house in order. | 你得把家里人管好 |
[32:11] | Fanty. Mingo. | 方弟 明哥 |
[32:13] | -He’s Mingo. -He’s Fanty. you’re Mingo. | -他是明哥 -他是方弟 你是明哥 |
[32:16] | -How is it you always know? -Fanty’s prettier. | -你怎么总是知道? -方弟比较帅 |
[32:20] | Feel to do some business? | 做生意吧 |
[32:28] | Endeavors. | 先干为敬 |
[32:38] | Quite a crew you’ve got. | 你有一流的舰员 |
[32:39] | Yeah, they’re a fine bunch of reubens. | 他们是一群乡巴佬 |
[32:42] | How you keep them on that crap boat, is the subject… | 他们干嘛待在你那艘烂船? |
[32:44] | Of much musing between me and fanty. | 我们想破脑筋… |
[32:46] | -We go on and on. -so I’m noticing. | -都想不通 -你们是很蠢 |
[32:49] | Is there a problem we don’t know of? | 有问题吗? |
[32:52] | You got a sweet take kissing your foot. | 这一票让你们白赚不少 |
[32:54] | How’s about you take your 25%, we can talk about the next job? | 抽了二成五就谈下一笔生意 |
[32:57] | Well, our end is 40, precious. | 但我们要抽四成 |
[32:59] | -My muscular buttocks it’s 40. -It is… | -四成个屁啦 -不要就… |
[33:02] | As of now. | 拉倒 |
[33:04] | Find anyone around going cheaper… | 有胆就去找别人 |
[33:06] | Find anyone around going near… | 没有人肯… |
[33:08] | A sorry lot like you in the first instance. | 跟你做生意 |
[33:11] | You’re unpredictable, Mal. | 你太善变了 |
[33:13] | You run when you ought to fight. | 该打架的时候逃命 |
[33:15] | Fight when you ought to deal. | 该谈判的时候大打出手 |
[33:17] | Makes a business person a little twitchy. | 这让生意人很紧张 |
[33:56] | Miranda. | 米兰达 |
[34:23] | Hey! a tussle! | 有人在干架 |
[34:25] | Jayne. | 詹? |
[34:45] | Do you know that girl? | 你认识那悍妞吗? |
[34:47] | I really don’t. | 我真的不认识 |
[35:09] | Gorrammit, girl, it’s me! | 该死 是我 |
[36:58] | May I see her? | 我能见她吗? |
[36:59] | I believe you’ve got some storytelling to do. | 你得好好解释 |
[37:02] | What in the hell happened back there? | 发生什么事? |
[37:04] | Start with the part where Jayne gets knocked out by a 90-pound girl. | 先从詹被小姑娘撂倒说起 |
[37:07] | Cause I don’t think that’s ever getting old. | 这种糗事永远听不厌 |
[37:10] | -Do we know if anyone was killed? -It’s likely. | -有人被杀吗? -一定有 |
[37:14] | I know she meant to kill me before the doc put her out. | 她想杀死我 幸好医生阻止她 |
[37:16] | Which, how exactly does that work anyhow? | 你说了什么让她昏睡? |
[37:20] | It’s a safe word. | 那是安全密语 |
[37:23] | The people who helped me break River out… | 帮助我救出雷芙的人… |
[37:25] | Had intel that River and the other subjects were being… | 获得情报… |
[37:28] | Embedded with behavioral conditioning. | 她受到洗脑 |
[37:30] | They taught me a safe word… | 万一出状况 可以… |
[37:32] | -In case something happened. -Not sure I get it. | -使用安全密语 -我不明白 |
[37:35] | It’s a phrase that makes her fall asleep. | 那句话能让她昏睡 |
[37:38] | -If I speak the words… -Don’t say it! | -如果我说… -不要说 |
[37:42] | It only works on her, Jayne. | 这句话只对她有用 |
[37:46] | Well, now I know that. | 现在我知道了 |
[37:47] | “in case something happened. “ | 万一出状况 |
[37:50] | You feel to elaborate on what that something might be? | 到底会出什么状况? |
[37:52] | -They never said what… -and you never did ask. | -他们没说… -你也没问 |
[37:57] | Get your hands off… | 放开我… |
[37:58] | Eight months. eight months, you had her on my boat… | 你明明知道她随时会抓狂… |
[38:00] | Knowing full well she could go monkeyshit… | 却让她在我的船上… |
[38:02] | At the wrong word. you never said a thing. | 待八个月 什么都不说 |
[38:04] | I brought her out here so they couldn’t get to her. | 我不能让联盟抓到她 |
[38:07] | -I don’t even know what they… -my ship! | -我也不知道… -我的船! |
[38:10] | My crew! | 我的船员! |
[38:11] | You had a gorramn time bomb living with us! | 她是个定时炸弹 |
[38:15] | Who we gonna find in there when she wakes up? | 她醒来以后会是什么? |
[38:19] | The girl? | 小姑娘? |
[38:21] | Or the weapon? | 或是杀人机器? |
[38:23] | I thought she was getting better. | 我以为她情况变好了 |
[38:25] | And I thought they was getting off! | 我以为他们要离开 |
[38:29] | Didn’t we have an intricate plan how they was gonna be not here anymore? | 不是说好要让他们闪人吗? |
[38:33] | -We couldn’t leave them now. -no, now that… | -我们不能丢下他们不管 -当然啰… |
[38:36] | She’s a killer woman we ought be bringing her tea and dumplings. | 她是个女杀手 咱们更应该管她吃住 |
[38:41] | In earnest, Mal, why’d you bring her back on? | 马尔 你干嘛带她回来? |
[38:50] | May I see her? | 我能见她吗? |
[39:01] | She goes woolly again, we’re gonna have to put a bullet to her. | 她再抓狂就一枪毙了她 |
[39:05] | It’s crossed my mind. | 我是有这么想过 |
[39:07] | Can I make a suggestion that doesn’t involve violence… | 我能给个非暴力的建议吗? |
[39:10] | -Or is this the wrong crowd? -honey. | -还是我太讲究和平了? -宝贝 |
[39:12] | We’re flying a lot blinder than usual here. | 咱们迷失在外太空 |
[39:14] | We need to get our bearings. | 必须先知道方位 |
[39:17] | I think we need to talk to mr. universe. | 我们得找宇宙万事通 |
[39:45] | Oh, this is good. | 超精彩的 |
[39:50] | You guys always bring me the very best violence. | 你们每次都有劲爆的画面 |
[39:53] | You think you’re in a hot place? | 你们被盯上了吗? |
[39:55] | That’s what we’re looking to learn. is there any follow up, a newswave? | 这是我们想知道的 这事有后续报导吗 |
[39:59] | There is no news. there’s the truth of the signal. | 并没有 事情的真相 |
[40:02] | What I see. and, there’s the puppet theater… | 只有我看得到 星际议会… |
[40:06] | The parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public. | 只会粉饰太平 |
[40:10] | Well, what about this? did this make the puppet theater? | 这算是粉饰太平吗? |
[40:13] | No, sir. and no lawforce flags, either. | 对 他们没派出警力 |
[40:15] | I had to go into the security feed direct. | 我得直接骇进保安系统 |
[40:17] | -You can do that? -can’t stop the signal, Mal. | -你办得到? -我能拦截所有讯号 |
[40:21] | Everything goes somewhere, and I go everywhere. | 我是无所不知的宇宙万事通 |
[40:24] | Security feeds are a traipse to access… | 保安系统很容易破解 |
[40:26] | And I wasn’t the first one in. | 这讯号被别人拦截 |
[40:28] | -This has prints on it. -so somebody else has been fed this. | -这上面有印记 -有人看过这段监视画面 |
[40:32] | Zoe, you sultry minx, stop falling in love with me. | 佐依 你别爱上我哦 |
[40:35] | You’re just gonna embarrass yourself. | 你只会碰软钉子 |
[40:37] | I have a commitment to my lovebot. | 我和机器情人成亲了 |
[40:42] | It was a very beautiful ceremony. Lenore wrote her own vows… | 婚礼很美好 莲娜超爱我… |
[40:46] | I cried like a baby, a hungry, angry baby. | 我感动死了 哭得像个没吃饱的宝宝 |
[40:53] | And she falls asleep. which, she would be sleepy. | 她杀了这么多人 一定累毙了 |
[40:57] | Can you go back? | 可以倒带吗? |
[40:59] | See if anybody spoke with her before she acted up. | 倒回去看有没有人跟她讲话 |
[41:00] | Made any kind of contact with her. | 或是和她接触 |
[41:06] | -Miranda. -“miranda”? | -米兰达 -米兰达? |
[41:11] | Go back further. | 再退回去一点 |
[41:13] | No. | 不是吧? |
[41:16] | Please. | 拜托 |
[41:22] | Mal, you’re very smart. | 你真聪明 |
[41:25] | -Someone is talking to her. -the oaty bar? | -有人跟她说过话 -水果麦棒? |
[41:31] | Subliminal. | 潜意识 |
[41:34] | It’s a subliminal message, broadwaved to trigger her. | 她受到潜意识指令 |
[41:36] | I’ve been seeing this code pop up all over, the last few weeks. | 这讯号这几个礼拜一直出现 |
[41:40] | It’s alliance and it’s high military. | 这是联盟最高军事指令 |
[41:44] | They have gone to enormous trouble to find your little friend. | 他们为了找这小妞大费周章 |
[41:49] | And found her, they have. | 她也被他们找到了 |
[41:53] | Do you all know what it is you’re carrying? | 你们知道她是什么吗? |
[42:03] | They’re afraid of me. | 他们都怕我 |
[42:06] | -I’m sorry. -they should be. | -对不起 -他们应该怕我 |
[42:10] | But I’ll show them. oh, god. | 我会让他们看到…天啊 |
[42:15] | It’s okay. hey, it’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[42:20] | Show me off like a dog. | 他们把我当成白老鼠 |
[42:23] | Old men covered in blood. | 那些老家伙身上沾满血 |
[42:25] | It never touched them, but they’re drowning in it. | 他们满手沾满鲜血却不在乎 |
[42:29] | I don’t know what I’m saying. I never know what I’m saying. | 我从来不知道我在说什么 |
[42:35] | In the maidenhead, you said something. | 你在酒吧大开杀戒之前… |
[42:39] | When you were triggered, do you remember? | 说了一个字 记得吗? |
[42:41] | The captain saw you say something on the feed. | 船长说你说了什么 |
[42:45] | Miranda. | 米兰达 |
[42:48] | Miranda. | 米兰达 |
[42:51] | Ask her. | 去问她 |
[42:55] | Who is miranda? | 谁是米兰达? |
[43:01] | Am I talking to Miranda now? | 你现在是米兰达吗? |
[43:07] | No. | 不是 |
[43:10] | Not right. | 我猜也不是 |
[43:14] | But I think when they triggered you… | 不过 他们对你下指令时… |
[43:19] | It somehow brought this up. | 唤起了你的记忆 |
[43:21] | -This memory. -it isn’t mine. | -这段回忆 -不是我的 |
[43:24] | The memory, it isn’t mine. | 这并不是我的记忆 |
[43:26] | And I shouldn’t have to carry it. it isn’t mine. | 我不应该有这些记忆 |
[43:29] | -Don’t make me sleep again. -I won’t. | -别让我再昏睡 -我不会的 |
[43:32] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[43:34] | Put a bullet to me. | 一枪杀了我吧 |
[43:36] | Bullet in the brainpan, squish. | 开枪把我的脑袋轰掉 |
[43:41] | Don’t say that. not ever. | 别这么说 别说这种傻话 |
[43:46] | We’ll get through this. | 我们能撑过去 |
[43:51] | Things are going to get much, much worse. | 情况只会变得更糟 |
[44:47] | Thanks for taking us in again, shepherd. | 牧师 多谢你收容我们 |
[44:50] | You got a plan? | 你有什么计划? |
[44:53] | Hiding ain’t a plan? | 躲起来不算计划吗? |
[44:54] | It’ll do you for a spell. | 暂时吧 |
[44:56] | And the folks here’ll be glad of the extra coin. | 我们的确需要钱 |
[44:58] | But the alliance will be coming. | 联盟会派出人马 |
[45:00] | They’re after this girl with a powerful will. | 找到拥有强大力量的女孩 |
[45:03] | I look to hear the tromp of their boots any moment. | 军队很快就会找上门 |
[45:09] | You won’t. | 不会的 |
[45:12] | This isn’t a palms-up military run, Mal. | 这不是公开的军事行动 |
[45:17] | No reports broadwaved… | 没有任何新闻… |
[45:19] | No warrants. | 或是通缉令 |
[45:21] | Much as they want her, they want her hid. | 他们想要不动声色地找到她 |
[45:24] | That means closed file. | 这代表机密任务 |
[45:27] | Means an operative. | 你对付不了… |
[45:29] | Which is trouble you’ve not known. | 他们派来的密探 |
[45:34] | I could have left her there. | 我大可以把她丢下来 |
[45:38] | I had an out. | 我有机会脱身 |
[45:40] | Hell, I had every reason in the ‘verse… | 我大可以丢下她… |
[45:42] | To leave her lay and haul anchor. | 自己闪人 |
[45:45] | It’s not your way, Mal. | 那不是你的作风 |
[45:48] | I have a way? | 我的作风? |
[45:51] | That better than a plan? | 这比计划更好吗? |
[45:53] | Only one thing is gonna walk you through this, Mal. | 你只能靠一样东西熬过这一关 |
[45:58] | Belief. | 信仰 |
[46:01] | You know I always look to you for counsel… | 我很服你… |
[46:03] | But sermons make me sleepy, shepherd. | 不过别跟我传道 |
[46:06] | I ain’t looking for help from on high. | 我不想靠上帝帮忙 |
[46:10] | That’s a long wait for a train don’t come. | 那是一条死胡同 |
[46:12] | When I talk about belief,why do you always assume I’m talking about god? | 我说的信仰不一定是指上帝 |
[46:22] | They’ll come at you sideways. | 敌人会跟你来阴的 |
[46:25] | It’s how they think. It’s how they move. | 这是他们的想法和作风 |
[46:29] | Sidle up and smile. hit you where you’re weak. | 笑里藏刀 打击你的弱点 |
[46:34] | Sort of man they’re like to send believes hard. | 对方一定拥有钢铁般的意志力 |
[46:38] | Kills and never asks why. | 绝对不会手下留情 |
[46:45] | It’s of interest to me how much you seem to know about that world. | 你怎么会对他们这么了解? |
[46:48] | I wasn’t born a shepherd, Mal. | 我过去不是牧师 |
[46:51] | Have to tell me about that sometime. | 你得谈谈你的过去 |
[46:55] | No, I don’t. | 我不想谈 |
[47:00] | River? | 雷芙? |
[47:02] | River, you look tired. | 雷芙 你看起来很累 |
[47:04] | I think everybody’s a little tired by now. why don’t we all lie down. | 大家都很累 我们都躺下来 |
[47:09] | A little peace and quiet will make everything better. | 心中保持宁静对大家都好 |
[47:12] | -River. Do as you’re told. -No. | -雷芙 乖乖听话 -不要 |
[47:15] | -It’s going to be fine. Lie down. -No. | -不会有事 躺下来 -不! |
[47:22] | Cut them down. | 把他们杀光光 |
[47:27] | -What? -Mal! you up? | -干嘛? -马尔 你醒了吗? |
[47:31] | I got a wave. I’m gonna bounce it down to you. | 我收到讯号 这就传过去 |
[47:39] | Inara. | 依娜拉? |
[47:41] | I…is this a bad time? | 你不方便说话吗? |
[47:44] | No, this… | 不会 |
[47:46] | Good as any. | 没问题 |
[47:48] | -How’s your world? -Cold. It’s autumn here. | -你那儿好吗? -有点凉 是秋天 |
[47:51] | Still at the training house? | 你还在训练中心吗? |
[47:57] | So, what occasions the wave? not that to see you ain’t… | 找我有什么事? 我能看到你很高兴 |
[48:03] | -Well, you look very fine. -oh. thank you. | -你看起来很美 -谢谢 |
[48:06] | So, what was the… | 那你有什么… |
[48:11] | I guess we’re having something of a problem here with the locals. | 我们和当地人起了点冲突 |
[48:14] | -And, I thought maybe… -you could use a gun hand? | -我在想… -你需要一个打手 |
[48:17] | I’m hoping not. but if you happen to be close at all, you… | 希望用不着 但是… |
[48:21] | The crew could take your ease here for a while. and there’d be payment. | 你们可以来玩玩 顺便赚一笔 |
[48:28] | Well, it would be…I mean, I’d like to. | 那就太好了 我很想… |
[48:35] | Kaylee’s been missing you something fierce. | 凯莉很想念你 |
[48:38] | Oh, man. I miss her, too. | 我也很想她 |
[48:40] | I even miss my shuttle, occasionally. | 我甚至很想念我的飞行艇 |
[48:42] | Yeah, you left, um… | 你走后留下… |
[48:44] | Got some of your stuff in a trunk. | 一些东西 |
[48:46] | I never did get a chance to drop it off. | 我一直没还给你 |
[48:48] | -I didn’t mean to leave stuff. -I didn’t look through the stuff. | -我不是故意留下东西 -我并没有翻看啦 |
[48:52] | I just…just sundries I expect. | 只是…我猜只是一些杂物 |
[48:58] | So I’ll send you a wave, soon as I can. | 我会尽快给你回音 |
[49:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[49:12] | Inara, nice to see her again. | 依娜拉 再见到她真好 |
[49:17] | -So, trap? -Trap. | -这是陷阱吗? -绝对是 |
[49:20] | -We going in? -only but a few hours out. | -我们要去吗? -只有几小时航程 |
[49:23] | Yeah, but, remember the part where it’s a trap? | 不过这是陷阱耶 |
[49:26] | If that’s the case, then Inara’s already caught in it. | 就算是依娜拉也是被迫的 |
[49:29] | She wouldn’t set us up willing. | 她不会故意害我们 |
[49:31] | Might be we got a shot at seeing who’s turning these wheels. | 也许能揪出这一切的幕后黑手 |
[49:34] | We go in. | 咱们去吧 |
[49:35] | But how can you be sure Inara don’t just wanna see you? | 你怎么知道她不是只想见你? |
[49:39] | Sometimes people have feelings. | 人是有感情的 |
[49:42] | I’m referring here to people. | 也许你不是人 |
[49:46] | You all were watching, I take it. | 你们都在偷看吗? |
[49:50] | -Yes. -Did you see us fight? | -对 -我们有吵架吗? |
[49:52] | -No. -Trap. | -没有 -绝对是陷阱 |
[50:01] | We’re about 70 miles from the training house, and nobody on radar. | 距离只有七十英里 雷达上没异样 |
[50:05] | If the alliance is about, they’re laying low. | 联盟的人躲得很好 |
[50:08] | They’re about. | 他们一定在 |
[50:09] | Find us a home. I’ll take the shuttle a little closer. | 把飞船藏起来 我开飞行艇 |
[50:11] | Zoe, ship is yours. | 佐依 船是你的了 |
[50:13] | Remember. If anything happens to me… | 要是一小时内… |
[50:15] | Or if you don’t hear from me within the hour… | 没有我的消息… |
[50:17] | You take this ship and you come and you rescue me. | 马上来救我 |
[50:19] | What? | 什么? |
[50:21] | -Risk my ship? -I mean it. | -我才不想毁了我的飞船 -别开玩笑啦 |
[50:24] | It’s cold out there. and I don’t wanna get left. | 这儿很冷 我不想被丢下来 |
[50:43] | Dear buddha, please bring me a pony, and a plastic rocket, and… | 佛祖 我要一只小马和小火箭 |
[50:47] | Mal! what are you doing here? | 你跑来干嘛? |
[50:49] | Well, you invited me. | 是你请我来的 |
[50:51] | I never thought for a second you’d be stupid enough to come. | 我没想到 你会笨到真的跑来 |
[50:53] | Well, that makes you kind of a tease, doesn’t it? | 谁叫你这么有魅力 |
[50:55] | You knew my invitation wasn’t on the level. | 我说的都是假话 |
[50:57] | Which led me to conclude that you must be in some trouble. | 所以我猜你遇上麻烦 |
[51:00] | I’m fine. I’m giddy. | 我很好 我没事 |
[51:02] | For a woman schooled in telling a man what he wants to hear… | 骗男人是魅姬的专长 |
[51:04] | -You ain’t much of a liar. -Mal, you cannot handle this man. | -没想到你不会说谎 -马尔 你对付不了他 |
[51:14] | I have to say, captain… | 不得不说 船长… |
[51:15] | I’m impressed that you would come for her yourself. | 你真的跑来救她 佩服佩服 |
[51:18] | And that you would make it this far, in that outfit. | 你能扮成这样更是了不起 |
[51:23] | I can be very graceful when I need to. | 我的扮相很美吧 |
[51:25] | I’ve no doubt. | 是很美 |
[51:28] | -What are you doing? -I’m praying for you, Mal. | -你在干嘛? -替你祈福消灾 |
[51:31] | She’s very thoughtful. | 她太多心了 |
[51:34] | But I mean it when I say I’ve no intent to harm you. | 我并不想伤害你 |
[51:37] | Speak your piece. | 有话直说吧 |
[51:39] | I think you’re beginning to understand… | 你应该知道… |
[51:41] | How dangerous River Tam is. | 雷芙·塔姆有多危险 |
[51:44] | She is a mite unpredictable. | 她的情绪不稳 |
[51:46] | Mood swings, of a sort. | 偶尔会闹脾气 |
[51:48] | -It’s worse than you know. -It usually is. | -比你想像的更糟 -通常都是这样 |
[51:50] | That girl will rain destruction down on you and your ship. | 她会毁了你和你的飞船 |
[51:55] | She is an albatross, captain. | 她跟乌鸦一样不吉利 |
[51:58] | Way I remember it… | 如果我没记错… |
[52:00] | Albatross was a ship’s good luck, till some idiot killed it. | 只有傻子会杀死 会带来好运的乌鸦 |
[52:04] | Yes, I’ve read a poem. Try not to faint. | 我有读过诗啦 别晕倒哦 |
[52:07] | I’ve seen your war record. | 我知道你是独立派的 |
[52:10] | I know how you must feel about the alliance. | 也知道你对联盟有反感 |
[52:13] | -You really don’t. -Fair to say. | -你并不知道 -那也对 |
[52:16] | But I have to hope you understand, you can’t beat us. | 不过你打不败我们 |
[52:19] | I got no need to beat you. | 我也不想 |
[52:20] | -I just want to go my way. -And you can do that… | -我只想平安无事 -没问题 |
[52:24] | Once you let me take River Tam back home. | 只要你把雷芙·塔姆交出来就没事 |
[52:31] | No, no. you’re working this deal all crabbed. | 你太笨了 |
[52:34] | -You got to open with payment. -That is a trap. | -你应该贿赂我 -我没那么笨 |
[52:36] | I offer money, you’ll play the man of honor and take umbrage. | 我给你钱 你一定会逞英雄 |
[52:40] | I ask you to do what is right, you’ll play the brigand. | 我要你合作 你一定会唱反调 |
[52:43] | I have no stomach for games. | 我不想跟你玩游戏 |
[52:46] | I already know you will not see reason. | 我早知道你不讲理 |
[52:48] | The alliance wanted to show me a reason… | 其实我想跟你讲道理 |
[52:50] | They shouldn’t have sent an assassin. | 你肯讲道理就不会硬来 |
[52:58] | I have a warship in deep orbit, captain. | 我们在外太空有一艘战舰 |
[53:02] | We locked on to serenity’s pulse beacon the moment you hit atmo. | 锁定宁静号的脉冲信标 |
[53:05] | I can speak a word and send a missile… | 三分钟内就能… |
[53:08] | To that exact location inside of three minutes. | 向它发射飞弹 |
[53:10] | You do that… | 你这么做… |
[53:13] | You’d best make peace with your dear and fluffy lord. | 就等着上西天吧 |
[53:19] | Pulse beacon. | 脉冲信标 |
[53:21] | Advice from an old tracker. you want to find someone, use your eyes. | 你要听我的老人言 凡事要亲眼见到才能信 |
[53:25] | How long do you think you can really run from us? | 你以为你能逃多久? |
[53:28] | I never credited the alliance with an overabundance of brains. | 联盟只有你这种货色吗? |
[53:30] | -And if you’re the best they got… -Captain reynolds… | -要是你是最出色的… -船长… |
[53:33] | I should tell you, so that you don’t waste your time… | 你不必耍嘴皮子 |
[53:35] | -You can’t make me angry. -please, spend an hour with him. | -我不会被你惹火 -和他好好谈谈 |
[53:40] | I want to resolve this like civilized men. | 我只想好好跟你商量 |
[53:44] | I’m not threatening you. | 我不会威胁你 |
[53:46] | -I’m unarmed. -Good. | -我没带武器 -那就好 |
[53:53] | I am, of course, wearing full body armor. | 我也不是笨蛋 |
[53:55] | -I am not a moron. -wait, just let… | -穿了防弹衣 -等下 大家… |
[54:25] | What, no backup? | 还不叫帮手? |
[54:27] | -Making an awful ruckus. -They’ll come when they’re needed. | -引起大暴动… -有必要我才会叫 |
[54:31] | I’d start whistling. | 你最好快点叫 |
[54:32] | Captain, what do you think is going to happen here? | 你以为会有好下场吗? |
[55:22] | Nothing here is what it seems. he isn’t the plucky hero. | 不要作白日梦 他不是人类救星 |
[55:27] | The alliance isn’t some evil empire. this is not the grand arena. | 联盟不是邪恶帝国 这里不是竞技场 |
[55:32] | And that’s not incense. | 这也不是香 |
[55:40] | Sir, can you hear me? | 长官 听得到吗? |
[55:42] | Just a flash bomb. go. go! | 只是烟雾弹 快追! |
[55:50] | -What have you done to my shuttle? -It’s not your shuttle. | -你对我的飞行艇做了啥 -不是你的 |
[55:53] | Head east. keep her low. | 往东开 飞低点 |
[56:11] | Okay, forget the pulse beacon. | 别追冲脉信标 |
[56:13] | There must be another way to track the ship. | 另外想办法 |
[56:15] | Get a read on the nav. sat. | 用导航卫星找到宁静号的信号 |
[56:17] | It’s a registered transport, you must be able to locate. | 卫星有注册 所以一定找得到 |
[56:19] | Sir? | 长官 |
[56:20] | Yes, have you found a nav. sat. trajectory? | 找到了吗? |
[56:22] | Sir, we found seven. | 找到七个信号 |
[56:33] | We’ve every reason to be afraid. | 我们很危险 |
[56:35] | Why, ’cause this guy beat up Mal? that ain’t so hard. | 就因为那家伙痛扁马尔? |
[56:38] | He didn’t beat me up. Nobody said that. | 他并没有痛扁我 怕什么? |
[56:40] | Because he’s a believer. | 因为他拥有信念 |
[56:42] | He’s intelligent, methodical, and devout in his belief… | 他也绝顶聪明 意志坚定 |
[56:47] | That killing River is the right thing to do. | 并相信他必须杀死雷芙 |
[56:49] | So no hope of a reward, huh? | 所以拿不到悬赏金了? |
[56:53] | Did he say anything about a Miranda? | 他有提到米兰达吗? |
[56:57] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[56:58] | Don’t know who or what, but it’s on River’s mind. | 不知道 雷芙只有这念头 |
[57:01] | Conjure it might be the reason they’re after her. | 也许是她被追杀的原因 |
[57:03] | You think maybe it poses some kind of threat to the alliance? | 这玩意对联盟造成威胁? |
[57:06] | Do we care? | 我们干嘛蹚这浑水? |
[57:07] | Are we caring about that? | 我们在乎吗? |
[57:09] | You dumb-ass hogs, the only people she’s a threat to is… | 你们这些蠢猪 唯一受她威胁的… |
[57:12] | Us on this boat. | 就只有我们 |
[57:14] | Look, we get back to haven… | 很快就能回到 |
[57:15] | -In a few hours’ time. -oh, yeah. | -海芬星 -对 |
[57:17] | Hiding under the shepherd’s skirts… | 靠牧师保护… |
[57:18] | That’s a manful scheme. | 算什么男人? |
[57:19] | -You wanna run this ship? -yes. | -你想当船长吗? -当然想 |
[57:22] | Well, you can’t. | 想都别想 |
[57:25] | Do a damn sight better job than you. | 我当船长比你好 |
[57:27] | Getting us lashed over a couple of strays. | 你要为两只野狗害死大家 |
[57:30] | No offense, doc. I think it’s noble as a grape… | 别生气 你真的… |
[57:32] | The way you look to River. | 很照顾你妹 |
[57:33] | But she ain’t my sister and she ain’t your crew. | 但她不是我老妹 也不是你船员 |
[57:36] | Oh, and neither is she exactly helpless. | 她也不是弱女子 |
[57:38] | So, where’s it writ that we got to lay down our lives for her? | 咱们干嘛为她送死? |
[57:41] | Which is what you’ve steered us toward. | 你不能一意孤行 |
[57:43] | I didn’t start this. | 这不是我的错 |
[57:45] | No, that’s right. | 是啊 |
[57:47] | Alliance starts the war, and then you volunteer. | 你加入独立派对抗联盟 |
[57:53] | Battle of serenity, Mal. | 宁静谷那一役… |
[57:55] | Besides zoe here, how many…hey, I’m talking at you. | 只剩佐依…我在跟你讲话 |
[58:02] | How many men in your platoon came out of there alive? | 你的部队有几个人活命? |
[58:08] | You wanna leave this room. | 你最好快走 |
[58:13] | Damn right, I do. | 我是要走 |
[58:22] | This isn’t the war, Mal. | 这不是战争 |
[58:25] | You telling me that cause you think I don’t know? | 你以为我不知道吗? |
[58:27] | You came to the training house looking for a fight. | 你跑去找麻烦 |
[58:30] | I came looking for you. | 我是去找你 |
[58:33] | I just want to know who I’m dealing with. | 我只想知道你的想法 |
[58:35] | I’ve seen too many versions of you to be sure. | 你太善变了 |
[58:38] | I start fighting a war, I guarantee you’ll see something new. | 等我发飙你就会看到全新的我 |
[58:50] | We’ll get off. | 我们要留下来 |
[58:51] | River and I will get off at haven. | 我和雷芙会留在海芬星 |
[58:53] | -We’ll find some… -Nobody’s saying that. | -我们会去找… -没有人要你们走 |
[58:55] | Nobody besides Jayne is saying that. | 除了詹以外 |
[58:56] | Mal. | 马尔 |
[59:00] | I got no answers for you, Inara. I got no rudder. | 我不必对你负责 |
[59:03] | Wind blows northerly, I go north. That’s who I am. | 我没有人生目标 |
[59:06] | Now, maybe that ain’t a man to lead, but they have to follow. | 我这人只会随波逐流 |
[59:09] | So you wanna tear me down… | 你爱批评我… |
[59:10] | -Do it inside your own mind. -I’m not trying to tear you down. | -是你家的事 -我没有批评你 |
[59:12] | But you fog things up. | 你一直都在影响我 |
[59:15] | You always have. | 一直都会 |
[59:18] | You spin me about. | 让我不知所措 |
[59:23] | I wish like hell you was elsewhere. | 我真希望你不要来 |
[59:27] | I was. | 我也不想来 |
[1:01:01] | No trouble, little crazy person. | 别惹麻烦 疯婆娘 |
[1:01:05] | We’re going for a nice shuttle ride. | 我要把你这瘟神送走 |
[1:01:26] | She’s out. Jayne’s down. | 她逃出去 詹被打昏 |
[1:01:28] | The other way. find her and do not engage. | 另一边 不要跟她动手 |
[1:01:53] | It’s gonna be okay… | 不会有事 |
[1:02:05] | She’s sealed off the bridge. I do not like her there. | 她把舰桥封死 |
[1:02:08] | Check the shuttle. she could have snuck in. | 去检查飞行艇 |
[1:02:09] | Captain. | 船长 |
[1:02:56] | The government’s man, he says you’re a danger to us. | 那位密探说你很危险 |
[1:03:00] | Not worth helping. | 不值得我帮你 |
[1:03:05] | Is he right? | 他说得对吗? |
[1:03:07] | Are you anything but a weapon? | 你只是杀人机器吗? |
[1:03:13] | I’ve staked my crew’s life on the theory you’re a person… | 大家为了你冒生命危险 把你当成一个人 |
[1:03:16] | Actual and whole, and if I’m wrong, you’d best shoot me now. | 我说错了就开枪吧 |
[1:03:20] | Or we could talk more. | 不然再聊聊也行 |
[1:03:33] | Miranda. | 米兰达 |
[1:03:38] | How can it be there’s a whole planet called Miranda… | 我们竟然不知道有米兰达… |
[1:03:41] | And none of us knowed that? | 这颗星球 |
[1:03:42] | Because there isn’t one. It’s a blackrock. uninhabitable. | 那里环境恶劣 不能住人 |
[1:03:46] | Terraforming didn’t hold, or some such. few settlers died. | 没有大气层 人类无法存活 |
[1:03:49] | Was it right before the war? | 那是在大战前的事? |
[1:03:51] | I had to show them. I didn’t know if you were going to make me sleep. | 我得带他们去看 我怕你又让我昏睡 |
[1:03:56] | -You could have asked. -Wait a tick, yeah. | -你可以先问一声 -等等 |
[1:03:58] | Some years back, there was call for workers to settle on Miranda. | 多年前有人移居米兰达星 |
[1:04:02] | -Daddy talked about it. -nothing about it… | -老爸就提过 -不过… |
[1:04:04] | On the cortex. history, astronomy, it’s not in there. | 星际网路并没有记录 |
[1:04:06] | Half of writing history is hiding the truth. | 它在历史中根本不存在 历史有一半是虚构的 |
[1:04:09] | There’s something on that rock the alliance doesn’t want known. | 联盟想要隐瞒什么秘密 |
[1:04:12] | That’s right at the edge of the burnham quadrant, right? | 它位于伯罕象限的边缘 |
[1:04:14] | Furthest planet out? it’s not that far from here. | 离这儿并不远 |
[1:04:16] | -Whoa. no. no. honey… -that’s a bad notion. | -离这并不远 -错误的选择 |
[1:04:18] | -you show them the bad. -I got it, baby. | -给他们看 -没问题 |
[1:04:24] | This is us, at haven, and here’s Miranda. | 海芬星在这儿 米兰达在这儿 |
[1:04:27] | All along here, that empty space in between, that’s reaver territory. | 中间这一大片是掠夺者地带 |
[1:04:32] | They just float out there, sending out raiding parties. | 他们到处找猎物 |
[1:04:34] | Nobody ventures there. not even the alliance. | 就连联盟也不敢去 |
[1:04:37] | You go through that, you’re signing up to be a banquet. | 闯进去就会变成他们的大餐 |
[1:04:39] | I’m on board with our standard run-and-hide scenario. | 咱们最好像以前一样开溜 |
[1:04:42] | And we are just about… | 我们正好要… |
[1:04:44] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:05:03] | -Doesn’t look like reavers. -wasn’t. | -不像是掠夺者干的 -并不是 |
[1:05:11] | Shepherd! | 牧师! |
[1:05:13] | Shepherd! | 牧师! |
[1:05:16] | Shepherd book! | 布克牧师! |
[1:05:38] | Get the doc. | 快去找医生 |
[1:05:41] | Shepherd. | 牧师 |
[1:05:43] | -Don’t move. -Won’t go far. | -不要动 -我也动不了 |
[1:05:49] | Shouldn’t have been you. | 你们被我们连累 |
[1:05:51] | Alliance should’ve hit us. should’ve hit me. | 他们是冲着我们来的 |
[1:05:55] | That crossed my mind. | 我猜也是 |
[1:06:02] | -I shot him down. -Yeah. I see. | -我把它打下来 -我看到了 |
[1:06:05] | I killed the ship that killed us. | 我毁了害死我们的战舰 |
[1:06:09] | Not very christian of me. | 违背了不杀生的戒律 |
[1:06:12] | You did what’s right. | 你这么做没错 |
[1:06:14] | Coming from you, that means almost nothing. | 从你口中说来并不算安慰 |
[1:06:23] | -I’m long gone. -No, doc will bring you around. | -我没救了 -医生会把你救活 |
[1:06:26] | I look to be bored by many more sermons before you slip. | 我还想听你讲道呢 |
[1:06:29] | Just don’t move. | 不要动 |
[1:06:31] | Can’t order me around, boy. | 别命令我 |
[1:06:34] | I’m not one of your crew. | 我不是你的船员 |
[1:06:38] | Yes, you are. | 你是的 |
[1:06:42] | -River… -Come on. | -雷芙… -快点 |
[1:06:47] | I don’t care what you believe. just believe it. | 不管你信什么 只要相信 |
[1:06:53] | Whatever you… | 不管是什么… |
[1:07:28] | How come they ain’t waiting? | 敌人怎么不等我们来? |
[1:07:31] | They knowed we was coming, how come they only sent one? | 他们为什么只派一艘战舰? |
[1:07:35] | They didn’t know we were coming here. | 他们不知道我们会来 |
[1:07:39] | Get on the cortex. | 快上星际网路 |
[1:07:40] | Wave, Li Shen, the Sanchez brothers… | 警告李城和桑氏兄弟 |
[1:07:42] | Anyone who has ever sheltered us after a heist. tell them to get out. | 通知收容过我们的朋友 |
[1:07:46] | Get out now. | 叫他们赶快逃命 |
[1:07:58] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[1:08:02] | If your quarry goes to ground, leave no ground to go to. | 我们毁了你唯一的避风港 |
[1:08:06] | You should have taken my offer. | 你应该接受我的条件 |
[1:08:09] | Or did you think none of this was your fault? | 你以为这不是你的错吗? |
[1:08:11] | I don’t murder children. | 我不会残杀儿童 |
[1:08:14] | I do. | 有必要的话 |
[1:08:16] | -If I have to. -Why? | -我会 -为什么? |
[1:08:20] | Do you even know why they sent you? | 你知道他们为什么派你来? |
[1:08:23] | It’s not my place to ask. | 我无权过问 |
[1:08:26] | I believe in something greater than myself. | 我相信更崇高的理念 |
[1:08:29] | A better world. | 一个没有罪恶的… |
[1:08:31] | A world without sin. | 美好新世界 |
[1:08:34] | So me and mine gotta lay down and die… | 你为了住在… |
[1:08:36] | So you can live in your better world? | 美好新世界追杀我? |
[1:08:38] | I’m not going to live there. | 我不会住在那里 |
[1:08:41] | There’s no place for me there… | 你和我都不属于… |
[1:08:43] | Any more than there is for you. Malcolm… | 那个世界 |
[1:08:45] | I’m a monster. | 我是个怪物 |
[1:08:48] | What I do is evil. | 我做的都是坏事 |
[1:08:49] | I have no illusions about it, but it must be done. | 这是必要的 我不会骗自己 |
[1:08:52] | Keep talking. | 继续掰吧 |
[1:08:54] | You’re not getting a location trace off this wave. | 你找不到我们 |
[1:08:56] | And every minute you keep River Tam from me, more people will die. | 你不交出雷芙·塔姆 就会有更多人死 |
[1:09:00] | -You think I care? -Of course you care. | -你以为我在乎? -你当然在乎 |
[1:09:03] | You’re not a reaver, Mal. | 你又不是掠夺者 |
[1:09:06] | You’re a human man and you will never understand how… | 你是个人 你永远不会懂… |
[1:09:15] | Get these bodies together. | 把尸体聚集在一起 |
[1:09:18] | We got time for grave digging? | 我们要埋葬他们? |
[1:09:19] | Zoe, you and simon rope them together. | 佐依 把他们绑起来 |
[1:09:21] | Five or six. I want them laid out on the nose of our ship. | 把五 六具尸体绑在舰首 |
[1:09:23] | Are you insane? | 你疯啦? |
[1:09:24] | -I won’t desecrate these bodies. -I don’t understand. | -我才不干 -我不懂 |
[1:09:27] | what do you mean, the bodies… | 让引擎加热… |
[1:09:28] | I want you to muck up the reactor core. | 假装失去控制 |
[1:09:29] | Just enough to leave a trail and make it read like… | 拿捏得恰到好处 制造一个假象… |
[1:09:31] | We’re flying without containment, not enough to fry us. | 不过别玩真的 |
[1:09:33] | -These people are our friends. -kaylee… | -他们是我们朋友 -凯莉… |
[1:09:35] | You got a day’s work to do and two hours to do it. | 你只有两小时完成任务 |
[1:09:39] | Jayne, you and wash hoist up the cannon mount. goes right on top. | 詹 把炮台装在舰顶 |
[1:09:44] | Piece or two of the other ship, stick it on. | 另外再焊上其它破损零件 |
[1:09:45] | Any place you can tear hull without inner breach, do that, too. | 顺便小心地破坏舰身 |
[1:09:49] | We’re gonna need paint. we’re gonna need red paint. | 我们需要红色油漆 |
[1:09:53] | Sir… | 长官… |
[1:09:55] | Do you really mean to turn our home into an abomination… | 你想让宁静号装成 掠食者战舰… |
[1:09:58] | So that we can make a suicidal attempt… | 闯进他们的地盘… |
[1:10:00] | At passing through reaver space? | 自寻死路? |
[1:10:02] | I mean to live. | 我想逃走 |
[1:10:04] | I mean for us to live. | 希望我们能逃走 |
[1:10:05] | The alliance won’t have that, so we go where they don’t follow. | 联盟不放过我们 我们就去他们不敢去的地方 |
[1:10:08] | God’s balls, there ain’t no way we’re going out there. | 咱们绝对闯不过去 |
[1:10:10] | -Mal, think about what you’re asking. -those reavers’ll eat us alive… | -你要仔细考虑 -掠夺者会把我们生吞活剥 |
[1:10:16] | This is how it is. | 这是我的决定 |
[1:10:18] | Anybody doesn’t wanna fly with me anymore… | 不想跟我去… |
[1:10:20] | This is your port of harbor. | 就留下来 |
[1:10:22] | There’s a lot of fine ways to die. | 人有很多死法 |
[1:10:24] | I ain’t waiting for the alliance to choose mine. | 我不想坐以待毙 |
[1:10:31] | I mean to confound these bungers. Take my shot at getting to miranda. | 我要前往米兰达星 |
[1:10:34] | Maybe find something I can use to get clear of this. | 找到联盟的把柄 |
[1:10:37] | So I hear a word out of any of you that ain’t helping me out… | 谁敢临阵脱逃… |
[1:10:40] | Or taking your leave, I will shoot you down. | 我就毙了谁 |
[1:10:47] | Get to work. | 快去干活 |
[1:11:14] | -Sir… -Just tell me when we’re close. | -长官… -快到了就说一声 |
[1:12:24] | Wash. | 沃什 |
[1:13:30] | Define “disappeared. “ | 他们消失了? |
[1:13:38] | Every reading I’m getting says normal. | 一切都正常 |
[1:13:41] | Oceans, land masses. no tectonic instability or radiation. | 海洋 陆地 没有毒气或辐射 |
[1:13:44] | -Yeah, but no power, either. -Nothing at all? | -也没有人烟 -没有吗? |
[1:13:47] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:13:49] | Something. | 有了 |
[1:13:51] | It might be a beacon, but it’s awful weak. | 有一个很微弱的信标 |
[1:13:54] | Find it. | 找到它 |
[1:14:04] | Gravity’s earthnorm. | 地心引力正常 |
[1:14:06] | O2 levels check, pressure… | 氧气和气压也正常 |
[1:14:09] | If anything’s wrong the scanner’s not reading it. | 没有任何不对劲的地方 |
[1:14:18] | Well, something sure the hell ain’t right. | 一定有什么不对劲 |
[1:14:23] | This ain’t no little settlement. | 这不是小型屯垦区 |
[1:14:24] | We flew over at least a dozen cities just as big. | 我们飞越许多大城市 |
[1:14:27] | Why didn’t we ever hear about this? | 怎么从来没听过这地方? |
[1:14:32] | Beacon’s up ahead. | 信标在正前方 |
[1:14:56] | Ho. | 跟我来 |
[1:15:17] | No entry wounds, fractures. | 没有受伤或骨折 |
[1:15:20] | Poison? | 中毒吗? |
[1:15:34] | Got another one. | 又有一个 |
[1:15:41] | They’s just sitting here. | 他们好好地坐着 |
[1:15:44] | They didn’t crash. | 没有出车祸 |
[1:16:00] | Kaylee. don’t… | 凯莉 不要看… |
[1:16:08] | How come these ones are preserved? | 这些尸体怎么没腐坏? |
[1:16:10] | Place must’ve gone hermetic when the power blew. | 停电后他们被封死在里面 |
[1:16:13] | -Sealed them. -what are they doing? | -被封死了 -他们到底是怎么死的? |
[1:16:16] | What’s everybody doing? | 他们是怎么死的? |
[1:16:19] | There’s no unusual discoloration. | 皮肤没有污斑 |
[1:16:22] | Nobody’s doubled over or showing signs of pain. | 没有人露出痛苦表情 |
[1:16:25] | There’s gasses that kill painless, right? | 无色无臭的毒气? |
[1:16:27] | They didn’t fall. none of them. | 他们并不是暴毙 |
[1:16:30] | They just lay down. | 只是静静地躺下来 |
[1:16:36] | Make them stop. they’re everywhere. | 让他们安静 到处都是死人 |
[1:16:40] | Every city, every… | 每座城市 每栋房子… |
[1:16:42] | Every house, every room, they’re all inside me. | 他们占据我的大脑 |
[1:16:45] | I can hear them all, and they’re saying nothing! | 我听得见他们不发一语 |
[1:16:50] | Get up. | 起来 |
[1:16:52] | Please get up. | 快起来 |
[1:16:58] | Please, god, make me a stone. | 上帝 让我变成石头 |
[1:17:02] | She is starting to damage my calm. | 她开始让我很烦 |
[1:17:03] | -Jayne. -She’s right! | -詹 -她说得对 |
[1:17:06] | Everybody’s dead. | 每个人都死了 |
[1:17:09] | This whole world is dead for no reason! | 每个人都莫名其妙挂掉 |
[1:17:14] | Let’s get to the beacon. | 去找到信标 |
[1:17:42] | This is the source? | 信标来自这里? |
[1:17:47] | This ship’s banged up all to hell. | 这艘太空船被撞得一蹋糊涂 |
[1:18:07] | These are just a few of the few images we’ve recorded. | 我们录下一些骇人景象 |
[1:18:10] | And you can see… | 你们看得到 |
[1:18:14] | It isn’t what we thought. | 这令人匪夷所思 |
[1:18:17] | There’s been no war here… | 这不是战争 |
[1:18:19] | And no terraforming event. The environment is stable. | 也不是天灾 一切都很稳定 |
[1:18:28] | It’s the pax. | 死因是普帕西 |
[1:18:30] | The g-23 paxilon hydroclorate that we added to the air processors. | 我们在空调中加入普帕西盐酸 |
[1:18:36] | It was supposed to calm the population, weed out aggression. | 目的是抑止人们的侵略性 |
[1:18:42] | Well, it works. | 它很有效 |
[1:18:44] | The people here stopped fighting. | 人们不再争吵打斗 |
[1:18:48] | And then they stopped everything else. | 然后停止一切活动 |
[1:18:55] | They stopped going to work… | 他们停止工作… |
[1:18:58] | They stopped breeding, talking, eating. | 停止繁衍 说话 饮食 |
[1:19:04] | There’s 30 million people here, and they all just let themselves die. | 三千万人口让自己慢慢死去 |
[1:19:12] | I have to be quick. | 我得说快一点 |
[1:19:14] | About a tenth of a percent of… | 药物对一成人口… |
[1:19:16] | The population had the opposite reaction to the pax. | 造成激烈反应 |
[1:19:19] | Their aggressor response increased beyond madness. | 他们开始疯狂攻击别人 |
[1:19:23] | They have become… | 他们变成了… |
[1:19:26] | Well, they’ve killed most of us. | 他们杀死其他人类 |
[1:19:29] | And not just killed… | 不只是杀死他们… |
[1:19:33] | They’ve done things. | 还做出更可怕的事 |
[1:19:35] | Reavers. they made them. | 他们一手创造出掠夺者 |
[1:19:40] | I won’t live to report this, but people have to know. | 我也活不久了 但我必须告诉大家 |
[1:19:45] | We meant it for the best… | 我们原本是出于好意 |
[1:19:48] | To make people safer. | 为了让全人类更安全 |
[1:19:51] | God! | 天啊 |
[1:19:59] | Turn it off. | 快关掉 |
[1:20:25] | -River. -I’m all right. | -雷芙? -我没事 |
[1:20:36] | I’m all right. | 我没事了 |
[1:20:46] | This report is maybe 12 years old. | 这是十二年前的记录 |
[1:20:49] | Parliament buried it, and it stayed buried till River dug it up. | 雷芙挖出星际议会的大秘密 |
[1:20:55] | This is what they feared she knew. | 他们怕她会说出去 |
[1:20:58] | And they were right to fear… | 他们是应该害怕… |
[1:21:00] | Because there’s a whole universe of folk who are gonna know it, too. | 全宇宙都会知道这个真相 |
[1:21:03] | They’re gonna see it. | 大家都会看到 |
[1:21:06] | Somebody has to speak for these people. | 有人要替受难者说话 |
[1:21:12] | You all got on this boat for different reasons… | 我们聚在一起各有不同原因 |
[1:21:14] | But you all come to the same place. | 但是却来到同一个地方 |
[1:21:17] | So now I’m asking more of you than I have before. | 我要你们付出更多 |
[1:21:21] | Maybe all. | 也许付出一切 |
[1:21:24] | Sure as I know anything I know this, they will try again. | 我很确定他们会再试一次 |
[1:21:29] | Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. | 也许在别的星球 也许在这里 |
[1:21:31] | A year from now, 10, they’ll swing back to the belief… | 一年后 十年后 |
[1:21:34] | That they can make people… | 他们一定会试着让人类变得… |
[1:21:39] | Better. | 更好 |
[1:21:43] | And I do not hold to that. | 我决心要阻止他们 |
[1:21:48] | So no more running. | 我不想再逃 |
[1:21:52] | I aim to misbehave. | 我要开始反击 |
[1:22:01] | Shepherd book | 布克牧师说… |
[1:22:04] | “if you can’t do something smart…” | “如果不能做出聪明的选择…” |
[1:22:07] | “do something right. “ | “那就做出正确的选择” |
[1:22:10] | -Do we have a plan? -Mr. universe. | -你有什么打算? -去找宇宙万事通 |
[1:22:13] | We haven’t the equipment to broadwave this code… | 我们没有揭发真相的能力 |
[1:22:16] | But he can put it on every screen for 30 worlds. | 但他能在三十秒内传播出去 |
[1:22:19] | He’s pretty damn close, too. | 他离我们很近 |
[1:22:21] | We still got the reavers… | 掠夺者… |
[1:22:22] | And probably the alliance, between us and him. | 和联盟都想杀我们 |
[1:22:25] | That’s two armies against our one bitty cannon. | 两支大军对付一艘小船 |
[1:22:28] | It’s a fair bet the alliance knows about Mr. universe. | 我们去找宇宙万事通这件事 |
[1:22:31] | They’re gonna see this coming. | 他们一定会料到 |
[1:22:33] | No. | 不会 |
[1:22:36] | They’re not gonna see this coming. | 他们料不到这一招 |
[1:22:47] | No problem. bring it on. bring it on. bring it on. | 传送过来吧 |
[1:22:49] | From here to the eyes and ears of the ‘verse. that’s my motto… | 我会把真相告诉全宇宙 |
[1:22:52] | Or it might be, if I start having a motto. | 我终于良心发现 |
[1:22:54] | We won’t be long. | 我们很快就到 |
[1:22:56] | You’re going to get caught in the ion cloud. | 离子云会干扰你的雷达 |
[1:22:58] | It’ll play merry hob with your radar… | 不过你很快… |
[1:22:59] | But pretty lights and a few miles after you’ll be right in my orbit. | 就会进入轨道 |
[1:23:02] | You’ll let us know if anyone else comes at you? | 要是有人找上你 |
[1:23:05] | You’ll be the first. | 我会告诉你们 |
[1:23:12] | There. | 搞定了 |
[1:23:14] | Toss me my 30 coin, but I got a newswave for you… | 付钱吧 |
[1:23:26] | Call in every ship in the quadrant. we’ll meet them in the air. | 通知所有战舰拦截他们 |
[1:23:31] | Destroy it all. | 销毁所有器材 |
[1:23:59] | Wash, we almost through? | 就快闯过去了吗? |
[1:24:24] | Now! | 现在 |
[1:24:30] | Go! move! | 快走 |
[1:24:51] | -I’m reading activity in the cloud. -Lock and fire on my command. | -离子云有动静 -等我下令就开火 |
[1:24:58] | You should have let me see her, captain. | 你应该把她交给我 |
[1:25:01] | We should have done this as men. not with fire. | 你该乖乖合作 不该逼我动武 |
[1:25:05] | Sir. | 长官 |
[1:25:12] | Vessel in range. lock on. | 锁定目标 |
[1:25:22] | Bastard’s not even changing course. | 他甚至不改变航向 |
[1:25:29] | Sir! | 长官! |
[1:25:33] | Target the reavers. target the reavers! | 向掠夺者开火 向掠夺者开火! |
[1:25:36] | Target everyone! somebody fire! | 瞄准所有目标 快开火! |
[1:25:56] | I am a leaf on the wind. watch how I soar. | 我是风中之叶 且看我如何翱翔 |
[1:26:15] | Chicken’s come home to roost. | 看我穿梭天际 |
[1:26:18] | -The hell? -It’s okay. | -搞什么? -安啦 |
[1:26:20] | -I am a leaf on the wind! -what does that mean? | -我是风中之叶! -那是什么意思? |
[1:26:27] | We’re almost through. | 就快闯过去了 |
[1:26:45] | -No! no! no! -yes! yes! | -不好了 -好耶 |
[1:27:41] | We’re not alone. | 有人追上来 |
[1:27:50] | Emp! | 电磁脉冲 |
[1:27:51] | Everybody, strap yourselves into something! | 大家系好安全带 |
[1:27:53] | -Jayne. -Got it. | -詹 -收到 |
[1:27:55] | Kaylee, come on. | 凯莉 来吧 |
[1:28:09] | -We’re fried. I got no control. -where’s the backup? | -引擎烧坏 失去控制 -备用动力呢? |
[1:28:12] | Where’s the backup? | 备用动力呢? |
[1:28:22] | Check! check! | 快检查! |
[1:28:48] | -Get up! -Stop it! | -拉上来! -停! |
[1:28:55] | Backup reads at 20%. can you get us down? | 失去动力 你能降落吗? |
[1:28:58] | -I’m going to have to glide her in. -Will that work? | -我得滑行迫降 -有用吗? |
[1:29:55] | I am a leaf on the wind. | 我是风中之叶 |
[1:30:00] | Watch how… | 且看我如何… |
[1:30:03] | Wash, baby. baby, no. baby, come on. you gotta go. come on. | 老公 快起来 |
[1:30:08] | We gotta move. baby, please. we gotta move, baby, come on. | 我们得快走 你得快走 |
[1:30:15] | Zoe! | 佐依 |
[1:30:17] | Move out! now! | 快走吧 |
[1:30:23] | Go. go. | 快走 |
[1:30:25] | Head inside! | 进去 |
[1:30:45] | Jayne, rearguard. | 詹 你做后盾 |
[1:30:54] | -Zoe, what’ve we got? -sir… | -佐依 什么状况? -长官… |
[1:30:59] | This is a good hold point. | 这是绝佳的防卫线 |
[1:31:00] | -We all stay together. -no. | -我们留在一起 -不 |
[1:31:02] | They have to come through here. | 他们从这里进来 |
[1:31:03] | They’ll bottleneck, we can thin them out. | 会挤成一团 我可以把大门封死 |
[1:31:05] | We get pushed back, there’s the blast doors. | 就算得撤退 我们还有防爆门 |
[1:31:08] | I can rig them so they won’t reopen once they close. | 把他们关在外面 |
[1:31:10] | Shut them and hide until I get… | 不过先得引开他们 |
[1:31:12] | We need to draw them till it’s done. | 我们挡一阵子 |
[1:31:15] | This is the place. we’ll buy you the time. | 替你争取时间 |
[1:31:22] | All right, let’s move those crates back there for cover. | 把箱子抬去挡住大门 |
[1:31:24] | Make sure they ain’t filled with nothing goes boom. | 确定里面没炸药 |
[1:31:27] | Wait, wash! where’s wash? | 等等 沃什呢? |
[1:31:30] | He ain’t coming. | 他不会来了 |
[1:31:37] | Move the gorramn crates! | 快来抬箱子 |
[1:31:57] | Tell me you brought them this time. | 你这次有带手榴弹吧? |
[1:32:22] | Zoe? | 佐依? |
[1:32:26] | -Are you here? -Do the job, sir. | -你可以吗? -快去吧 |
[1:32:31] | You hold. hold till I get back. | 你要撑到我回来 |
[1:32:37] | Captain’s right. | 他说得对 |
[1:32:39] | Can’t be thinking on revenge if we’re gonna get through this. | 只要撑住就能活命 |
[1:32:42] | Do you really think any of us are gonna get through this? | 你真以为我们能活命? |
[1:32:48] | I might. | 搞不好我会呀 |
[1:33:06] | No. | 不会吧 |
[1:33:29] | Mal. | 马尔 |
[1:33:30] | Guy killed me, Mal. | 那家伙杀死我 |
[1:33:32] | He killed me with a sword. how weird is that? | 他用武士刀杀我 超怪的 |
[1:33:37] | I got a short span here. | 我的时间不多 |
[1:33:42] | They destroyed my equipment… | 器材全毁了… |
[1:33:44] | But I have a backup unit. | 不过我有备份 |
[1:33:46] | Bottom of the complex, right over the generator. | 就在地下室发电机上面 |
[1:33:49] | Hard to get to. I know they missed it. | 地方很隐密 他们找不到 |
[1:33:53] | They can’t stop the signal, Mal. | 他们隐瞒不了真相 |
[1:33:56] | They can never stop the signal. | 他们隐瞒不了真相 |
[1:34:02] | The reavers. they are all made up of rage. | 掠夺者充满愤怒 |
[1:34:05] | -It’s okay. it’s okay. -I can’t shut them up. | -不会有事 -他们不断侵扰我 |
[1:34:11] | Stay low. | 趴低一点 |
[1:34:13] | She picked a sweet bung of a time to go helpless on us. | 她偏偏挑这时候精神崩溃 |
[1:34:18] | Jayne and I take the first wave. | 我和詹先上 |
[1:34:19] | Nobody shoots unless they get past our fire. | 先别开枪 |
[1:34:25] | I didn’t plan on going out like this. | 我不打算这么死 |
[1:34:30] | I think we did right, but… | 虽然我们做得没错 |
[1:34:33] | No. I never planned… anything. | 我从来没有…任何打算 |
[1:34:39] | I just wanted to keep River safe. | 我一心想拯救雷芙 |
[1:34:45] | Spent so much time on serenity ignoring anything… | 却一直没有想过我自己… |
[1:34:50] | That I wanted for myself. | 想要什么 |
[1:34:57] | My one regret in all of this… | 我唯一的遗憾就是… |
[1:35:01] | Is never being with you. | 不能跟你在一起 |
[1:35:05] | With me? | 跟我在一起? |
[1:35:08] | You mean to say, as… | 你是说… |
[1:35:12] | Sex? | 跟我嘿咻吗? |
[1:35:15] | I mean to say. | 没错 |
[1:35:22] | Hell with this. I’m gonna live. | 妈的 为了这个 我要活下去 |
[1:35:39] | Mal. guy killed me, Mal. | 那家伙杀死我 |
[1:35:43] | He killed me with a sword. | 他用武士刀杀我 |
[1:36:24] | “hard to get to. “ | 地方很隐密 |
[1:36:27] | That’s a fact. | 确实没错 |
[1:36:36] | Zoe, gorrammit! | 佐依 别去 |
[1:36:53] | Zoe, get your ass back on the line! | 快回来 |
[1:37:12] | You shot me in the back! | 你从背后偷袭我 |
[1:37:15] | I haven’t made you angry, have I? | 我终于把你惹火了? |
[1:37:18] | There are a lot of innocent people in the air being killed right now. | 很多无辜的人白白送命 |
[1:37:21] | You have no idea how true that is. | 你说得一点也没错 |
[1:37:25] | I know the secret. | 我知道真相 |
[1:37:27] | The truth that burned up River Tam’s brain. | 雷芙发现的秘密 |
[1:37:30] | Rest of the ‘verse is going to know it, too. cause they need to. | 全宇宙很快就会知道 他们必须知道真相 |
[1:37:36] | -Do you really believe that? -I do. | -你真的这么相信? -真的 |
[1:37:40] | You willing to die for that belief? | 你愿意为这信念牺牲? |
[1:37:45] | I am. | 我愿意 |
[1:37:53] | Of course, that ain’t exactly plan a. | 我不想这么快就死 |
[1:38:21] | -Spine’s intact. -just give me a bandage. | -脊椎没受伤 -替我包扎 |
[1:39:17] | Up high, left! | 上面 左方 |
[1:39:26] | Kaylee! | 凯莉 过来 |
[1:39:40] | Fall back! everybody, fall back! fall back now! | 撤退 快撤退 |
[1:39:54] | Jayne, grenade. | 詹 手榴弹 |
[1:39:57] | Very last one. | 最后一枚 |
[1:40:05] | They’re gonna get in. | 他们会闯进来 |
[1:40:06] | I can close it from the outside. | 我可以从外面关门 |
[1:40:09] | No one’s coming back from that. | 你不能活着回来 |
[1:40:14] | How much ammo do we have? | 弹药还剩多少? |
[1:40:16] | Three, four max, and my swinging cod. that’s all. | 只剩三个弹匣 就这么多 |
[1:40:20] | The lift isn’t moving. | 电梯动不了 |
[1:40:21] | When they come, try to plug the hole with it. | 他们来了 让他们塞住大门 |
[1:40:24] | I’m starting to lose some feeling here. | 我开始失去知觉 |
[1:40:27] | Lie still. I’m going to give you something… | 别动 我帮你注射… |
[1:40:31] | My bag. | 我的药箱 |
[1:40:43] | Keep pressure here. | 用力压住伤口 |
[1:40:46] | My bag. | 我的药箱 |
[1:40:47] | I need… | 我得去拿… |
[1:40:49] | Adrenaline and a shot of… | 凯莉需要肾上腺素… |
[1:40:53] | Calaphar for kaylee. | 和卡洛啡 |
[1:40:58] | I can’t. | 我不能… |
[1:41:03] | River. | 雷芙? |
[1:41:09] | -River, I’m sorry. -no. | -对不起 -不 |
[1:41:22] | -I hate to leave. -you won’t. | -我不想离开你 -你不会的 |
[1:41:27] | You take care of me, Simon. | 你照顾我 |
[1:41:32] | You’ve always taken care of me. | 你一直在照顾我 |
[1:41:40] | My turn. | 现在轮到我了 |
[1:42:36] | Do you know what your sin is, Mal? | 你知道你犯了什么罪吗? |
[1:42:40] | Hell. I’m a fan of all seven. | 我最喜欢七宗罪了 |
[1:42:49] | But right now… | 现在… |
[1:42:52] | I’m going to have to go with wrath. | 我就要大开杀戒 |
[1:42:59] | We ain’t got long. | 时间不多了 |
[1:43:07] | You suppose he got through? | 你想他成功了吗? |
[1:43:10] | Do you think Mal got the word out? | 真相传送出去了吗? |
[1:43:13] | He got through. I know he got through. | 他成功了 我对他有信心 |
[1:43:29] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[1:43:33] | You should know there’s no shame in this. | 这种死法并不丢脸 |
[1:43:38] | You’ve done remarkable things. | 你真的很有一套 |
[1:43:41] | But you’re fighting a war… | 不过这场战争… |
[1:43:45] | You’ve already lost. | 你输定了 |
[1:43:51] | Well, I’m known for that. | 我本来就是输家 |
[1:44:02] | Piece of shrapnel tore up that nerve cluster my first tour. | 我在战时 神经丛受损 |
[1:44:06] | Had it moved. | 所以被移除 |
[1:44:09] | Sorry about the throat. | 对不住你的喉咙了 |
[1:44:11] | Expect you’d want to say your famous last words right now. | 有什么遗言吗 |
[1:44:15] | Just one trouble. | 算你倒霉 |
[1:44:21] | I ain’t gonna kill you. | 我不会杀你 |
[1:44:26] | Hell, I’m gonna grant your greatest wish. | 我要让你最大的心愿成真 |
[1:44:36] | I’m gonna show you a world without sin. | 看看这个没有罪恶的美好新世界 |
[1:44:45] | These are just a few of the few images we’ve recorded. | 我们录下一些骇人景象 |
[1:44:47] | And you can see… | 你们看得到 |
[1:44:51] | It isn’t what we thought. | 这令人匪夷所思 |
[1:44:55] | There’s been no war here… | 这不是战争 |
[1:44:58] | And no terraforming event. the environment is stable. | 也不是天灾 一切都很稳定 |
[1:45:04] | It’s the pax. | 死因是普帕西 |
[1:45:07] | The g-23 paxilon hydroclorate that we added to the air processors. | 我们在空调中加入普帕西盐酸 |
[1:45:12] | It was supposed to calm the population… | 目的是抑止人们… |
[1:45:43] | We meant it for the best… | 但是我们原本是出于好意 |
[1:45:46] | To make people safer. | 为了让全人类更安全 |
[1:45:49] | God! | 天啊 |
[1:46:13] | -Sir? -It’s done. | -长官? -我成功了 |
[1:46:19] | Report. | 状况如何? |
[1:46:22] | River? | 雷芙呢? |
[1:46:49] | -Drop your weapons! -Do it now. | -放下武器 -快点 |
[1:46:51] | -Weapons down. -Let it down, now. | -放下武器 -手举起来 |
[1:46:53] | I want to see your hands in the air. | 把手举起来 |
[1:46:54] | -Stand down. -Do it. | -趴下 -快点 |
[1:47:02] | Targets are acquired. | 瞄准目标 |
[1:47:03] | Do we have a kill order? | 请下令歼灭敌人 |
[1:47:08] | Do we have an order? | 请下令 |
[1:47:18] | Stand down. | 撤退 |
[1:47:20] | Stand down. It’s finished. | 撤退 任务结束 |
[1:47:27] | We’re finished. | 我们玩完了 |
[1:49:30] | It’s not over, you know. | 事情并没有结束 |
[1:49:34] | I can’t guarantee that they won’t come after you. | 我不能保证议会… |
[1:49:37] | The parliament. | 不会派人杀你 |
[1:49:39] | Your broadwave about Miranda has weakened their regime. | 米兰达事件削减他们的势力 |
[1:49:42] | They are not gone and they are not…forgiving. | 但是他们余威犹在 |
[1:49:47] | That don’t bode especially well for you… | 他们不会轻易放过你 |
[1:49:51] | Giving the order to let us go, patching up our hurt. | 你放我们一马 一定会受到惩罚 |
[1:49:55] | I told them the Tams were no longer a threat, damage done. | 我跟他们说雷芙已经不是威胁 |
[1:49:59] | They might listen… | 他们也许会相信… |
[1:50:01] | But I think they know I’m no longer their man. | 不过我不再是他们的亲信 |
[1:50:06] | They take you down, I don’t expect to grieve over much. | 你被干掉 我不会伤心难过 |
[1:50:12] | Like to kill you myself, I see you again. | 我下次见到你会杀了你 |
[1:50:15] | You won’t. | 你不会再见到我 |
[1:50:19] | There is nothing left to see. | 反正我活不久 |
[1:50:27] | Sir, we have a green light. | 可以出发了 |
[1:50:29] | Inspection’s pos and we’re clear for up-thrust. | 一切正常 准备升空 |
[1:50:37] | Think she’ll hold together? | 宁静号还能飞吗? |
[1:50:41] | She’s tore up plenty. But she’ll fly true. | 它严重受损 但还能飞 |
[1:50:48] | Make sure everything’s secure. | 要有心理准备 |
[1:50:52] | -Could be bumpy. -Always is. | -这一路会很颠簸 -每次都一样 |
[1:51:02] | Taking her out… | 只要花一天… |
[1:51:03] | Should be about a day’s ride to get you back to your girls. | 就能送你回家 |
[1:51:06] | Right. | 是啊 |
[1:51:08] | Ready to get off this heap, back to civilized life? | 你准备回到文明世界吗? |
[1:51:16] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[1:51:20] | Good answer. | 答得好 |
[1:51:46] | So, you gonna ride shotgun with me, help me fly? | 你要当我的副驾驶吗? |
[1:51:49] | That’s the plan. | 没错 |
[1:51:51] | Think you can work out… | 你到底会不会… |
[1:52:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:52:02] | Clearly some aptitude for the… | 你挺行的 |
[1:52:07] | It ain’t all buttons and charts, little albatross. | 不过飞行没这么简单 |
[1:52:10] | You know what the first rule of flying is? | 你知道第一条规则吗? |
[1:52:13] | Well, I suppose you do, since you already know what I’m about to say. | 我猜你早就知道我要说什么 |
[1:52:17] | I do. | 没错 |
[1:52:19] | But I like to hear you say it. | 不过我想听你说 |
[1:52:26] | Love. | 爱 |
[1:52:27] | You can learn all the math in the ‘verse… | 如果你不爱… |
[1:52:29] | But you take a boat in the air that you don’t love… | 你开的飞船… |
[1:52:31] | She’ll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. | 它就会把你震得晕头转向 |
[1:52:37] | Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down… | 爱让它翱翔天际 |
[1:52:42] | Tells you she’s hurting before she keels. | 让你知道它出了毛病… |
[1:52:47] | Makes her a home. | 也让它成为你的家 |
[1:52:54] | Storm’s getting worse. | 暴风雨越来越大 |
[1:52:58] | We’ll pass through it soon enough. | 很快就会过去 |
[1:53:22] | What was that? | 什么东东? |