| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:10] | I’m late. | 我要迟到了 | 
| [00:17] | This board is broken. | 这显示板坏了 | 
| [00:19] | The arrivals board is not working. | 这显示板怎么坏了 | 
| [00:22] | Uh, did anybody meet the flight from Guatemala? | 有人看到从危地马拉来的航班吗 | 
| [00:25] | Aviateca Airlines? What gate? | 危地马拉航空公司 几号登机口 | 
| [00:30] | I’m late. | 我来晚了 | 
| [00:33] | Excuse me, uh… | 打扰下 | 
| [00:34] | you have a computer glitch at the arrivals board. | 航班显示板出现了点故障 | 
| [00:39] | Hello? | 你好 | 
| [00:40] | Sir, excuse me, yoo-hoo. | 先生 打扰一下 | 
| [00:43] | Great. | 很好 | 
| [00:46] | Yeah. Hi. | 哟 你好呀 | 
| [00:48] | The flight from Guatemala. | 从危地马拉来的航班 | 
| [00:50] | Tell me you tried “Excuse me” First. | 告诉我你事先说过”打扰一下” | 
| [00:54] | Sweetie! Yes, I did! | 亲爱的 我当然说过了 | 
| [00:57] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 | 
| [00:59] | Oh! Are you exhausted? | 你累不累啊 | 
| [01:01] | Was Guatemala awful? | 危地马拉是不是很糟 | 
| [01:03] | Was it horribly backward? | 是不是非常落后 | 
| [01:04] | And yet, I was never reduced to flashing my boobs for information. | 但我还没落后到要秀胸部获取信息 | 
| [01:07] | Flash them for any fun reasons? | 为了啥好玩的原因秀的吗 | 
| [01:09] | I was literally neck deep in a mass grave. | 我一直在乱葬岗里埋头苦干 | 
| [01:12] | Not romantic. | 一点也不浪漫 | 
| [01:13] | Diving head first in a pit of cadavers | 一头跳进一堆死尸中 | 
| [01:15] | is no way to handle a messy break-up. | 是搞不定你一团糟的分手的 | 
| [01:16] | Angela, nothing Pete and I ever did was messy. | Angela 我和Pete从没一团糟过 | 
| [01:19] | Then you were not doing the right thing. | 那你当时就做错了 | 
| [01:21] | Sir, why are you following us? | 先生 你跟着我们干嘛 | 
| [01:25] | Attack! Security! Hello! | 遇袭啊 救命啊 快来人啊 | 
| [01:26] | Who runs this airport? | 这机场谁管的啊 | 
| [01:28] | Kick his ass. | 狠狠教训他 | 
| [01:30] | – Step back now! – He attacked me. | – 退后 – 是他攻击我的 | 
| [01:32] | I’m Homeland Security! | 我是国土安全部的 | 
| [01:34] | Oh… little misunderstanding here. | 这是个小误会 | 
| [01:36] | You can put away your guns. | 你们可以把枪收起来了 | 
| [01:38] | What, is she in charge now? | 什么时候你们都归她管了 | 
| [01:40] | No, I’ll tell you when you can lower your weapons. | 什么时候放下武器 我说了算 | 
| [01:43] | Hand over the bag. | 把包交出来 | 
| [01:44] | Is that what this is about? | 就为了这个 | 
| [01:58] | I am Dr. Temperance Brennan. | 我是Dr. Temperance Brennan | 
| [01:59] | I’ve been in Guatemala for two months, | 我待在危地马拉两个月 | 
| [02:01] | identifying victims of genocide, including him. | 鉴别种族大屠杀遇难者的身份 也包括他 | 
| [02:04] | Most people in this situation, | 这种情况下大多数人 | 
| [02:05] | what they do is they sweat it. | 都会出一身冷汗 | 
| [02:07] | Guatemala? Genocide? | 危地马拉种族大屠杀 | 
| [02:09] | How are you scary after that? | 经过那些你还会害怕吗 | 
| [02:11] | – You know who doesn’t sweat it? – Sociopaths. | – 你知道谁会不冒冷汗吗 – 反社会人士 | 
| [02:14] | I’m not a sociopath. | 我不是反社会人士 | 
| [02:15] | I’m an anthropologist at the Jeffersonian. | 我是Jeffersonian的人类学家 | 
| [02:17] | Who works for the FBI. | 还为FBI工作 | 
| [02:18] | Which I’d maybe believe you | 或许我会相信这些 | 
| [02:20] | if you had ID that did more than allowed you access to the cafeteria. | 前提是你说的身份能让你进餐厅以外的地方 | 
| [02:25] | You are illegally transporting human remains, ma’am. | 女士 你这是非法运输人类遗体 | 
| [02:28] | And you assaulted a Homeland Security agent. | 你还袭击了一名国土安全部探员 | 
| [02:31] | Look, I’m sorry if I embarrassed you in front of your friends, | 抱歉让你在朋友面前丢人了 | 
| [02:34] | but next time, you should identify yourself before attacking me. | 但下次攻击我之前 你该先表明身份 | 
| [02:36] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 | 
| [02:38] | FBI. Special Agent Seeley Booth, | FBI特别探员Seeley Booth | 
| [02:40] | Major Crime Investigation, DC. | 华盛顿重案组 | 
| [02:43] | Bones identifies bodies for us. | Bones为我们鉴定尸体身份 | 
| [02:45] | Don’t call me Bones. | 别叫我Bones | 
| [02:47] | And I do more than identify. | 我不单单鉴定的 | 
| [02:48] | She also writes books. | 她还写书 | 
| [02:55] | Fine. She’s all yours. | 好吧 她归你了 | 
| [02:57] | Great. Let’s grab your skull, and let’s vamoose. | 很好 带上你的头骨 我们闪人 | 
| [03:00] | What, that’s it? “She’s all yours”? | 就这样 她归你了 | 
| [03:02] | Why did you stop me? | 那你为什么拦下我 | 
| [03:03] | What does it matter? You’re free to go. | 有关系吗 你可以离开了 | 
| [03:04] | Just grab your bags. | 只要带上你的包 | 
| [03:05] | – Click, click, kling, kling. – You set me up. | – 快点 快点 – 你故意设计我 | 
| [03:07] | You got a hold-for-questioning request from the FBI, didn’t you? | FBI让你审问我的 是不 | 
| [03:17] | I love this book. | 我喜欢这书 | 
| [03:22] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [03:23] | That’s the best you can do? | 你就这点本事 | 
| [03:25] | What? | 什么 | 
| [03:25] | Getting Homeland Security to snatch me | 让国土安全部的人抓我 | 
| [03:27] | so you can stage a fake rescue? | 你好来个英雄救美的戏码 | 
| [03:29] | Well, at least I picked you up at the airport, huh? | 怎么说我也来机场接你了 对吧 | 
| [03:31] | Come on, I mean, I went through the appropriate channels, | 行了 我用过正当渠道找你 | 
| [03:33] | but your assistant there, he stone-walled me. | 但是你的助手百般阻挠 | 
| [03:35] | Yeah, well, after the last case, | 没错 经过上次的案子 | 
| [03:36] | I told Zack never ever to put you through. | 我告诉Zack要对你守口如瓶 | 
| [03:38] | He’s a good assistant. | 他是个很好的助手 | 
| [03:39] | You can let me out anywhere along here. | 你在这随便找个地方让我下车 | 
| [03:40] | Listen, a decomposed corpse was found | 今早在阿灵顿国家公墓 | 
| [03:42] | this morning at Arlington National Cemetery. | 发现了一具腐烂的尸体 | 
| [03:44] | Arlington National Cemetery is full of decomposed corpses. | 阿灵顿国家公墓本来就都是腐烂的尸体 | 
| [03:47] | It’s a cemetery. | 那是个墓地 | 
| [03:48] | Yeah, but this one is your type of corpse, | 没错 但这个是你的那一型 | 
| [03:50] | it wasn’t in a casket. | 不是棺材里的那种 | 
| [03:51] | If you drive one more block | 你再开一个街区 | 
| [03:52] | I’m screaming “Kidnap” Out the window. | 我就朝窗外喊”绑架” | 
| [03:54] | – You know what, I’m trying to mend bridges here. – Pull over. | – 我在试着沟通 – 靠边停车 | 
| [04:02] | – I’m going home. – Great. | – 我要回家了 – 很好 | 
| [04:04] | Could we… Look, could we just skip this part? | 我们能不能…能不能直接跳过这部分 | 
| [04:06] | I find you very condescending. | 我发现你这人有一种优越感 | 
| [04:08] | Me? I’m condescending? | 我? 有优越感吗 | 
| [04:09] | I’m not the one who’s got to mention | 我可不像某人 | 
| [04:10] | that she’s got a doctorate every five minutes. | 每五分钟就要说到她有个博士学位 | 
| [04:12] | I am the one with a doctorate. | 我确实是有博士学位 | 
| [04:14] | Yeah, but I’m the one with the badge and the gun. | 没错 但是我也有警徽和枪 | 
| [04:16] | You’re not the only forensic anthropologist in town. | 你又不是城里唯一的法医人类学家 | 
| [04:18] | Yes, I am. The next nearest is in Montreal. | 我还真是的 最近的那个在蒙特利尔(加拿大魁北克省) | 
| [04:21] | Parlez-vous Francais? | 你会说法语吗 | 
| [04:23] | What’s it going to take, huh? | 到底要怎样啊你 | 
| [04:27] | – Full participation in the case. – Fine. | – 全程参与案子 – 行 | 
| [04:29] | Not just lab work, everything. | 不只是实验室工作 每一项都要参与 | 
| [04:31] | Well you want me to spit in my hand? We’re Scully and Mulder. | 要在我手上吐口水吗 那样我们就成Scully和Mulder了 | 
| [04:34] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不明白这是什么意思 | 
| [04:35] | It’s an olive branch. | 意思就是 咱讲和吧 | 
| [04:36] | Just get back in the car. | 回车上去吧 | 
| [04:44] | What’s the context of the find? | 怎么发现尸体的 | 
| [04:46] | Routine landscaping | 例行环境绿化 | 
| [04:47] | they drop the level of the pond, | 他们在降低池塘的水位 | 
| [04:48] | one of the workmen thought he saw something. | 一个工人觉得他看到什么东西 | 
| [04:54] | Hi, Zack. | 嗨 Zack | 
| [04:55] | – This eco-warrior look works for you. – Thanks. | – 这身生态卫士装很适合你 – 谢谢 | 
| [04:58] | Very action-oriented. | 很运动型 | 
| [05:00] | Agent Booth, you remember my assistant, Zack Addy? | Booth探员 还记得我助手Zack Addy吗 | 
| [05:02] | Oh, yeah. | 必须记得 | 
| [05:03] | How was Guatemala? | 在危地马拉怎么样 | 
| [05:04] | You dig up lots of massacred victims? | 你挖出许多大屠杀遇难者遗体了 | 
| [05:06] | Learn a thing or two about machete strikes? | 学到点弯刀小知识了没 | 
| [05:08] | Zack, I need water samples | Zack 我需要一些池塘水样 | 
| [05:10] | and temperature readings from the pond. | 还有水温数据 | 
| [05:11] | Right away, Dr. Brennan. | 马上去 Dr. Brennan | 
| [05:12] | He’s got no sense of discretion, that kid. | 那孩子没啥眼力 | 
| [05:15] | Typical squint. | 典型的眯眯眼 | 
| [05:16] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不懂你的意思 | 
| [05:18] | Well, cops get stuck, we bring in people like you. | 警察束手无策时 我们就会找你这类人 | 
| [05:20] | You know– squints… | 我们称之 眯眯眼 | 
| [05:21] | you know, who squint at things. | 眯着眼睛看东西 | 
| [05:23] | Oh, you mean people with very high IQs | 你的意思是高智商 | 
| [05:26] | and basic reasoning skills. | 有基本推理能力的人 | 
| [05:30] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [05:43] | What, exactly, am I supposed to be squinting at? | 我现在该眯眼看啥 | 
| [05:47] | It’s like pornography. | 就像看爱情动作片 | 
| [05:49] | You’ll know it when you see it. | 你看到的时候你就知道了 | 
| [06:09] | Yeah, Ok… | 好了 没错 | 
| [06:11] | This is a crime scene. | 这是犯罪现场 | 
| [07:18] | The remains are wrapped in four-mil flat | 尸体被0.1毫米厚的 | 
| [07:20] | poly construction sheeting. | 聚酯纤维建筑薄膜包裹着 | 
| [07:22] | PVC-coated chicken wire. | 聚氯乙烯包住的铁丝网 | 
| [07:23] | Weighted. | 增加了质量 | 
| [07:24] | That’s why the body didn’t surface during decomposition. | 因此尸体腐烂过程中没有浮上来 | 
| [07:28] | The skeleton is complete, but the skull is in fragments. | 骨架是完整的 但头骨碎了 | 
| [07:31] | – What can you tell me? – Not much. | – 得出啥结论了 – 不多 | 
| [07:33] | She’s a young woman, | 年轻女性 | 
| [07:34] | probably between 18 and 22, | 大概18到22岁 | 
| [07:36] | approximately five foot three, | 一米六左右 | 
| [07:39] | race unknown, delicate features. | 人种不详 长得还不错 | 
| [07:42] | That’s all? | 就这些 | 
| [07:43] | Tennis player. | 还是网球运动员 | 
| [07:44] | How do you get a pretty tennis player out of that yuck? | 你怎么知道她是个漂亮的网球运动员 | 
| [07:46] | Epiphysis fusion gives age. | 从骺融合判断年龄 | 
| [07:48] | Pelvic bone shape gives sex. | 从骨盆形状能判断性别 | 
| [07:49] | Bursitis in the shoulder. | 肩部有滑囊炎 | 
| [07:51] | Somebody this young, it must be an athletic injury. | 而且这么年轻 肯定是运动型损伤 | 
| [07:53] | When did she die? | 死亡时间呢 | 
| [07:54] | – Eh… – “Eh”?! What does that even mean? | – 嗯… – 嗯是什么意思 | 
| [07:57] | Means wait until our bug and slime guy takes a look. | 这要等我们虫子粘土男查看后才知道 | 
| [07:59] | No clothing. | 无衣物 | 
| [08:00] | You know, in my line of work, | 在我们这行来看 | 
| [08:02] | no clothes usually means a sex crime. | 没衣服通常意味着性犯罪 | 
| [08:04] | In my line of work, | 在我们这行来看 | 
| [08:05] | it can also mean the victim favored natural fibers. | 也意味着受害者喜欢穿天然纤维衣服 | 
| [08:07] | Your suit, for example, will outlast your bones by decades. | 比如你的外套 会比你的骨头经久数十年 | 
| [08:11] | Collect silt, three meters radius to a depth of ten centimeters. | 收集淤泥 搜索范围半径3米深度10厘米 | 
| [08:15] | Your FBI forensics team can take the plastic and the chicken wire, | 你们FBI法医组可以带走塑料布和铁丝网 | 
| [08:18] | we’ll take the rest. | 剩下部分我们带走 | 
| [08:23] | Dr. Goodman, I wish you wouldn’t just give me to the FBI. | Dr. Goodman 我希望你别把我丢给FBI | 
| [08:26] | As a federally funded institution, | 作为联邦资助的机构 | 
| [08:27] | the Jeffersonian must seize every opportunity | Jeffersonian必须抓住一切机会 | 
| [08:30] | to prove our worth to our friends in Congress, | 向国会朋友们证明我们的价值 | 
| [08:32] | which means I loan you out as I see fit, | 所以我把你借出去是合适的 | 
| [08:34] | especially to federal agencies. | 尤其是对联邦机构来说 | 
| [08:35] | “Loan out” Implies property, Dr. Goodman. | “借出去”是指财产 Dr. Goodman | 
| [08:37] | The FBI will never respect mere property. | FBI是不会尊重财产的 | 
| [08:39] | I do not view you as property, Dr. Brennan. | Dr. Brennan 我没有把你看作财产 | 
| [08:41] | You are one of the Jeffersonian’s most valuable assets. | 你是Jeffersonian最有价值的资产之一 | 
| [08:43] | An asset is, by definition, property. | 从定义上看 资产就是财产 | 
| [08:45] | What’s the rule, Mr. Addy? | Mr. Addy 我们的规矩是什么 | 
| [08:46] | You only converse with PhDs. | 你只跟博士讲话 | 
| [08:48] | You realize I’m halfway through two doctorates? | 你知道我俩博士都快读完了 | 
| [08:50] | Two halves make a whole, so mathematically speaking… | 俩一半等于一个 所以从数学上说… | 
| [08:53] | Go polish a bone, Mr. Addy. | Mr. Addy 去把骨头擦干净 | 
| [08:56] | Dr. Goodman Dr. Goodman, | |
| [08:58] | FBI agents will never respect any of us | 如果你把科学家当临时工派给他们 | 
| [09:01] | as long as you simply dole out scientists like office temps. | FBI的人永远都不会尊重我们的 | 
| [09:06] | Dr. Brennan Dr. Brennan, | |
| [09:08] | are you playing me? | 你在耍我吗 | 
| [09:09] | You know I’m no good at that. | 你知道我不擅长那个 | 
| [09:11] | Mmm. Thus far. | 以前是这样 | 
| [09:13] | But you have a disturbingly steep learning curve. | 但是你的学习能力让人不安啊 | 
| [09:24] | The pond is not only warm and teeming with microbes, | 池塘是温的 充满微生物 | 
| [09:27] | which accelerated decomposition, | 这点加速了分解 | 
| [09:29] | but it houses black carp and koi, which fed on the body. | 而且池塘里的青鱼和锦鲤 把尸体当点心 | 
| [09:32] | Can I, as the only normal person in this room, | 作为这间屋里唯一的正常人 | 
| [09:35] | say, “Ew”? | 我能说一句”真恶心”吗 | 
| [09:36] | I got three larval stages of Tricoptera, Chironimidae… | 我发现三个时期的石蛾和摇蚊幼虫 | 
| [09:39] | As we cut to the chase… | 说重点 | 
| [09:40] | The body was in the pond one winter and two summers. | 尸体在池塘里泡了一年多 | 
| [09:42] | Spring before last? | 从去年春天开始的 | 
| [09:43] | Do you really think I’m lusty? | 你真的认为我精力旺盛吗 | 
| [09:44] | The book. | 他指在书里 | 
| [09:46] | No, no, no, you’re not in the book. | 绝对不是 你不在我书里面 | 
| [09:48] | Sure he is, we all are. | 他当然在 我们都在书里 | 
| [09:49] | No, none of you are in the book. | 才没有 你们全都不在书里 | 
| [09:51] | Those are fictitious characters based on… | 那些是虚构的角色 | 
| [09:52] | I found some small bone fragments in the silt. | 淤泥里还找到一些小的骨头碎片 | 
| [09:54] | We’re out of the book now. We’re back in real life. | 现在我们从书里出来 回到现实 | 
| [09:56] | I’d guess Rana temporaria. | 我猜是林蛙 | 
| [09:58] | Frog bones? | 青蛙骨头 | 
| [09:58] | Also, some tiny gold links, as from a fine chain. | 还有一些小金环 像从一条链上掉下的 | 
| [10:02] | Point of clarification– | 澄清一下 | 
| [10:03] | I’m not a virgin. | 我不是处男 | 
| [10:04] | Nowhere near, in fact. | 早就不是了 | 
| [10:06] | Who you captured perfectly is Booth. | Booth才是你刻画最完美的人物 | 
| [10:08] | Buttoned down, but… | 穿着传统刻板 | 
| [10:10] | buckets of sexual confidence which… | 内心放浪闷骚 | 
| [10:12] | oh, I, for one, would love to tap. | 看的我都想要拍一下他屁股 | 
| [10:15] | It’s not right to discuss tapping asses in front of the soaker. | 在泡水人面前讨论拍屁股不好吧 | 
| [10:18] | I can’t bounce back and forth between my book and real life. | 我无法在书和现实之间跳来跳去 | 
| [10:21] | Since we’re stuck with real life, let’s just forget the book. | 既然我们现实中有案子 那就先别提书 | 
| [10:23] | I haven’t analyzed whatever it was the victim was holding in her hand, | 我还没分析受害人手里的是什么 | 
| [10:25] | but it looks like cellulose. | 但是看起来像是纤维素 | 
| [10:27] | Paper? | 纸么 | 
| [10:27] | Hmm. Possibly. | 可能吧 | 
| [10:29] | I found microscopic grit embedded in the skull fragments. | 我发现有极小的沙砾嵌在头骨碎片里 | 
| [10:32] | I need you to identify those, too. | 你也去鉴定一下 | 
| [10:33] | Remove the remaining tissue, | 把剩下的组织去掉 | 
| [10:35] | I’ll debride the skull fragments myself, | 我来处理头骨碎片 | 
| [10:36] | reassemble it so Angela can put a face on our victim. | 重组好后 Angela就能做面部重建了 | 
| [10:40] | Good. I prefer holographs. | 太好了 我更喜欢对着全息图 | 
| [10:42] | They don’t stink. | 它们不臭 | 
| [10:45] | Zack Zack… | |
| [10:46] | I don’t like those terms for human remains– | 我不喜欢那些对遗体的措辞 | 
| [10:48] | “Soaker,” “Crispy critter…” | “泡水人” “脆皮人” | 
| [10:49] | I know, Dr. Brennan. | 我知道了 Dr. Brennan | 
| [12:33] | So, you guaranteed a squint | 这么说你让一个眯眯眼 | 
| [12:35] | a field role in an active murder investigation? | 参与谋杀案调查了 | 
| [12:37] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 | 
| [12:37] | – The one that wrote the book? – Yes, sir. | – 就是写这本书的人 – 没错 | 
| [12:39] | Thought you said she wouldn’t work with you anymore. | 我记得你说过她不再和你搭档了吧 | 
| [12:41] | The last case we worked, | 我们合作的上个案子中 | 
| [12:42] | she provided a description of the murder weapon and the murderer, | 她提供了对凶器和凶手的描述 | 
| [12:45] | but I didn’t give her much credence. | 但我当时不太信她 | 
| [12:47] | Why not? | 为什么不 | 
| [12:48] | Because she did it by looking at the victim’s autopsy X rays. | 因为她只看了尸检报告的X光图 | 
| [12:51] | Well, I wouldn’t give it much credence, either. | 要是这样 我也不会信她 | 
| [12:52] | Turns out she was right on both. | 但结果证明她都对了 | 
| [12:54] | Plus, the pond victim– | 再加上这次 池塘里的受害人 | 
| [12:55] | Brennan gives me the victim’s age, sex and favorite sport. | Brennan给出了年龄 性别 和喜爱的运动 | 
| [13:00] | – Which is? – Tennis. | – 是什么 – 网球 | 
| [13:02] | – She’s good. – No, she’s amazing. | -她挺不错哦 – 不 她太棒了 | 
| [13:03] | Only way I can get her back on my side | 唯一能让她重新帮我的方法 | 
| [13:05] | is to bring her out in the field… | 只有带她去出外勤 | 
| [13:06] | I’m willing. | 我愿意这么做 | 
| [13:09] | Fine. She’s on you. | 没问题 她由你负责 | 
| [13:10] | Take a squint out in the field, she’s your responsibility. | 带个眯眯眼出外勤 你得负全责 | 
| [13:13] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 | 
| [13:54] | Peter Peter? | |
| [13:56] | It’s not rational for you to choose the first day I’m back | 我回来的第一天 你就来取电视机 | 
| [13:59] | to reclaim your television. | 这一点都不理智 | 
| [14:01] | While you were away, I thought a lot about why we broke up. | 你走了以后 我想了很多分手的原因 | 
| [14:03] | We fought all the time and don’t like each other anymore. | 我们整天吵架 相看两相厌了呗 | 
| [14:05] | We fought because you were emotionally distant and cold. | 我们吵架是因为你感情上冷淡 | 
| [14:09] | But sexually speaking, I think you’ll agree… | 但嘿咻方面 我想你会同意 | 
| [14:12] | You didn’t come for your TV. You timed this for a booty call. | 你不是来拿电视的 你是掐好时间来嘿咻的 | 
| [14:14] | Okay, you’re leaving. | 好了 你该走了 | 
| [14:16] | Your intimacy issues are probably due to being orphaned so young. | 你的亲密障碍可能是因为你很小就成了孤儿 | 
| [14:19] | I hate psychology, and you’re just horny. | 我恨心理学 你个饥渴男 | 
| [14:21] | Brennan, do you really want to spend the rest of your life alone? | Brennan 你真的想要孤独余生吗 | 
| [14:24] | I don’t know about the rest of my life, | 我不知道我的余生是怎样 | 
| [14:25] | but I sure as hell wish I was alone right now. | 但我特么确定我现在想一个人待着 | 
| [14:28] | So, what? We split the cost of the TV? | 那这样 我们一起分担电视的钱 | 
| [14:31] | Good-bye. | 不送 | 
| [14:35] | What? | 干嘛 | 
| [14:37] | This is interesting, Angela. | Angela 这真有趣 | 
| [14:39] | Good morning. | 早上好 | 
| [14:40] | Does Booth know how this works? | Booth知道这玩意怎么工作吗 | 
| [14:43] | This computer program, which I designed– | 我设计的这个电脑程序 | 
| [14:45] | patent pending– | 正在申请专利 | 
| [14:47] | accepts a full array of digital input, | 它接受一整组的数字输入 | 
| [14:49] | processes it and then projects it | 对其进行处理 | 
| [14:51] | as a three-dimensional holographic image. | 然后输出三维全息图像 | 
| [14:53] | – Okay. – You get that? | – 明白 – 你明白了 | 
| [14:54] | Yeah, the patent pending part. | 当然 申请专利那部分 | 
| [14:57] | Brennan reassembled the skull and applied tissue markers. | Brennan重组了头骨然后标记了组织 | 
| [14:59] | Her skull was badly damaged, but racial indicators– | 头骨损坏的很严重 但是种族特征 | 
| [15:02] | cheekbone dimensions, nasal arch, occipital measurements– | 即颧骨尺寸 鼻弓 枕骨尺寸 | 
| [15:05] | suggest African-American. | 表明是非洲裔美国人 | 
| [15:07] | And… | 接下来 | 
| [15:09] | we have our victim. | 这就是受害人 | 
| [15:18] | I have to admit, that’s pretty cool. | 我不得不承认 这太酷了 | 
| [15:21] | Ange, rerun the program substituting Caucasian values. | Ange 重来一次 换成白人数值 | 
| [15:31] | Does she look familiar to anyone? | 你们不觉得她眼熟吗 | 
| [15:34] | No. | 不觉得 | 
| [15:34] | Split the difference. Mixed race. | 折中一下 试试混血 | 
| [15:36] | Lenny Kravitz or Vanessa Williams? | Lenny Kravitz那种还是Vanessa Williams那种 | 
| [15:37] | Lenny Kravitz: 90年代美国摇滚男歌手 Vanessa Williams: 首位有非裔血统的美国小姐 | |
| [15:39] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道你是什么意思 | 
| [15:52] | Angela, reduce tissue depth over the cheekbones to the jawline. | Angela 减少颧骨到下巴的组织深度 | 
| [16:04] | Does anyone recognize her? | 有人认出她是谁了吗 | 
| [16:06] | – Not me. – Wait. | – 我没有 – 等一下 | 
| [16:09] | Is that who I think it is? | 是我想的那个人吗 | 
| [16:11] | The girl who had the affair with the Senator? | 那个和议员有一腿的女孩 | 
| [16:13] | Her name’s Cleo Louise Eller… | 她叫Cleo Louise Eller | 
| [16:15] | only daughter to Ted and Sharon Eller. | Ted和Sharon Eller的独生女 | 
| [16:18] | Last seen approximately 9:00 p.M., April 6 2003, | 最后一次出现是2003年4月6日晚上9点左右 | 
| [16:21] | leaving the Cardio Deluxe Jam on K Street. | 从K街的Cardio Deluxe Jam离开 | 
| [16:24] | She didn’t even make it to her car. | 她甚至没回到车里 | 
| [16:27] | Pretty good memory. | 记忆力真好 | 
| [16:28] | Yeah, well, it’s my job to find her. | 我的工作是找到她 | 
| [16:30] | In that case, congratulations on your success. | 这样的话 恭喜你成功了 | 
| [16:33] | This isn’t exactly the way I wanted it to end. | 这绝对不是我希望的结局 | 
| [16:46] | Cleo Eller is not just some missing girl. | Cleo Eller可不是一般的失踪女孩 | 
| [16:48] | Yeah, she’s a senate intern | 是的 她是参议院的实习生 | 
| [16:50] | who was boinking Senator Allan Bethlehem. | 还和Allan Bethlehem议员睡过 | 
| [16:52] | I was secondary in the investigation | 对她的失踪调查中 | 
| [16:54] | into the disappearance of that girl, | 我是个副手 | 
| [16:55] | and we couldn’t confirm that. | 我们无法确认这点 | 
| [16:58] | How did you recognize her before she even had her own face? | 不知道她长相前 你怎么认出她的 | 
| [17:01] | I recognized the underlying architecture of her features, | 我看得出她特征的基础构架 | 
| [17:03] | the rest is just window dressing. | 剩下的对我只是装饰而已 | 
| [17:04] | I’m not an expert, but shouldn’t he be happier? | 我不是专家 但他不应该更高兴点吗 | 
| [17:06] | Oh, no, believe me, I’m happy. | 不 相信我 我很高兴 | 
| [17:07] | You seem happy to me. | 我看你是挺高兴的 | 
| [17:08] | I need this kept quiet. | 这件事给我保密 | 
| [17:10] | Ah, cover-up. | 看 掩饰真相 | 
| [17:11] | Paranoid conspiracy theory. | 妄想阴谋论 | 
| [17:13] | Monica Lewinsky: 克林顿性丑闻的女主角 克格勃: 苏联情报机构 | |
| [17:13] | Is it paranoia that Monica Lewinsky | 那我觉得Monica Lewinsky | 
| [17:15] | was a KGB-trained sex-agent mole? | 是克格勃培训的性爱间谍也算妄想吗 | 
| [17:28] | if I line all my ducks up in a row, I can maybe head it up. | 如果我能让一切运转正常(按序排列鸭子) 或许能当案子的负责人 | 
| [17:31] | I don’t know what that means, but I think I can be a duck. | 我不懂你在说什么 但我可以做只鸭子 | 
| [17:33] | You’re not a duck. Okay? | 你可不是什么鸭子 好吧 | 
| [17:34] | On this one, we stick to the book. | 这次我们得按规矩来 | 
| [17:35] | Cops on the streets, squints in the lab. | 警察出外勤 眯眯眼做实验 | 
| [17:36] | In that case, the Jeffersonian will be issuing a press release | 那样的话 Jeffersonian就发篇新闻稿 | 
| [17:39] | identifying the girl in the pond. | 公开池塘里女孩的身份了 | 
| [17:41] | You do that, I’m a dead duck. | 你那么干的话 我就是只废鸭了 | 
| [17:46] | What are you trying to do? | 你想干什么 | 
| [17:48] | Blackmail you. | 勒索你 | 
| [17:49] | Blackmail a federal agent? | 勒索一位联邦探员? | 
| [17:51] | Yes. | 就是 | 
| [17:54] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢这个 | 
| [17:55] | I’m fairly certain you’re not supposed to. | 我知道你不喜欢 | 
| [17:58] | Fine, you’re in. | 好吧 算你一个 | 
| [18:03] | You’re certain it’s Cleo Eller? | 你确定那是Cleo Eller吗 | 
| [18:05] | The profile’s dead on : age, race, height. | 情况完全吻合 年龄 种族 身高 | 
| [18:07] | Plus, the timeline fits. | 还有 时间也对的上 | 
| [18:08] | I mean, Cleo Eller did play tennis in college. | Cleo Eller大学时候确实打网球 | 
| [18:10] | Talk to me about the Senator. | 跟我说说那个参议员 | 
| [18:12] | Cleo Eller, the victim, worked for Senator Bethlehem. | 死者Cleo Eller曾为议员Bethlehem工作 | 
| [18:15] | It was reported that they were involved sexually. | 有消息传他们有性关系 | 
| [18:17] | We couldn’t confirm that. | 我们无法确认这点 | 
| [18:18] | Well, Bethlehem’s a hound. Everybody knows that. | Bethlehem很卑鄙 人人都知道 | 
| [18:20] | Ken Thompson, Cleo’s boyfriend. | Cleo的男友 Ken Thompson | 
| [18:26] | Thompson’s still Bethlehem’s aide. | Thompson现在还是Bethlehem的助理 | 
| [18:28] | Thompson keeps Bethlehem’s calendar. | Thompson负责Bethlehem的日程 | 
| [18:30] | No way the Senator has an affair | 议员有外遇的话 | 
| [18:32] | that Thompson doesn’t know about. | Thompson不可能不知道的 | 
| [18:33] | No sexual relationship, no motive. | 没有性关系 就没动机 | 
| [18:35] | What about the nut case? | 那个疯子呢 | 
| [18:37] | Oliver Laurier Oliver Laurier. | |
| [18:38] | Do you like him for this? | 这案子里你觉得他怎么样 | 
| [18:39] | He’s a stalker. | 他是个跟踪狂 | 
| [18:41] | What’s your first move? | 你第一步打算做什么 | 
| [18:42] | I’d like to inform the Ellers that we found their daughter. | 我想告知Eller夫妇 他们女儿找到了 | 
| [18:45] | It’s better to keep this quiet. | 这事还是保密比较好 | 
| [18:46] | It’s been, what, two years? | 已经过了有两年了吧 | 
| [18:48] | What’s another few days? | 再过几天也不要紧吧 | 
| [18:49] | All due respect, sir, I’ve come to know the family pretty well, | 恕我直言 我和这家人挺熟的 | 
| [18:53] | especially the Major, | 特别是少校 | 
| [18:54] | and two years is a hell of a long time in limbo. | 两年未果实在是太久了 | 
| [18:57] | I’ll have details of cause of death by this afternoon. | 今天下午以前我会得出死因细节 | 
| [19:00] | That’s where we’ll get started. | 我们就从那开始着手 | 
| [19:02] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [19:06] | Hodgins identified the particulates | Hodgins鉴定出 | 
| [19:08] | embedded in Cleo Eller’s skull as rolled steel– | 嵌在Cleo Eller头骨里的微粒是轧钢 | 
| [19:10] | most likely from a sledge-type hammer. | 很大可能来自一柄大锤 | 
| [19:12] | Also, there’s cement and diatomaceous earth. | 另外 微粒还有水泥和硅藻土 | 
| [19:15] | – What’s that? – Looks like that. | – 那是啥 – 看起来就像这个 | 
| [19:17] | It’s made up of prehistoric sea creatures. | 由史前海洋生物组成 | 
| [19:19] | It’s used as an insecticide, filtering agent, | 常被用作杀虫剂 过滤剂 | 
| [19:21] | cleaning abrasive, ceramics. | 清洁磨料 陶器材料什么的 | 
| [19:23] | It’s very common. | 很常见 | 
| [19:24] | Diatomaceous earth common or not, it’s a clue. | 常不常见 硅藻土都是条线索 | 
| [19:31] | You’re positive it’s our Cleo? | 你确定是我们Cleo吗 | 
| [19:33] | We established 22 matching points of comparison… | 我们找到22个对比匹配点 | 
| [19:36] | Yes… We’re certain. | 是的 我们确定 | 
| [19:39] | Did he do it? | 是他干的吗 | 
| [19:41] | The Senator? | 那个参议员 | 
| [19:44] | One military man to another? | 两个军人之间的实话实说 | 
| [19:46] | Major Eller, we can’t discuss the investigation in any way. | Eller少校 我们不能以任何方式谈论调查 | 
| [19:48] | Can you at least tell us if our daughter suffered? | 那至少告诉我们 她走得痛苦吗 | 
| [19:51] | Given the state of her skull… | 从她头骨的状况判断 | 
| [19:52] | Cleo never saw it coming. | Cleo走得不痛苦 | 
| [19:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [19:59] | Mrs. Eller, could you tell us what Cleo wore around her neck? | Mrs. Eller 能否告知 Cleo脖子上戴的什么 | 
| [20:03] | Her father’s Bronze Star. | 她爸爸的青铜星章 | 
| [20:05] | Ted won it in the first Gulf War, | Ted在第一次海湾战争赢得的 | 
| [20:07] | and he gave it to her for luck. | 他把这个给她希望她好运 | 
| [20:17] | Those people deserve the truth. | 他们应该知道真相 | 
| [20:18] | Their daughter was murdered. | 他们女儿被杀 | 
| [20:19] | They deserve the kindness of a lie. | 他们应得的是善意的谎言 | 
| [20:21] | There will be an inquest report. | 最后总还有调查报告 | 
| [20:22] | Which they won’t read because they don’t want to. | 他们不会看的 因为他们不会想看 | 
| [20:24] | Especially because toward the end, | 特别是最后那段日子 | 
| [20:26] | Cleo and her parents weren’t even speaking. | Cleo和她父母连话都不说了 | 
| [20:28] | They told you that? | 他们跟你说的吗 | 
| [20:29] | Getting information out of live people is | 从活生生的人身上获取信息 | 
| [20:30] | a lot different than getting information out of a pile of bones. | 和从一堆骨头上取得信息差别可大了 | 
| [20:33] | You have to offer up something of yourself first. | 你得先提供点自己的什么情况 | 
| [20:35] | What exactly did you do in the military? | 你在军队里到底是做什么的 | 
| [20:37] | See? See what you did right there, Bones? | 看吧 看你刚才干嘛了 Bones | 
| [20:39] | You asked a personal question | 你问了个私人问题 | 
| [20:40] | without offering anything personal in return. | 却没有交换你的个人情况 | 
| [20:42] | And since I’m not a skeleton, | 既然我不是骨架 | 
| [20:43] | you get zilch. Sorry. | 那么你什么都得不到 对不起咯 | 
| [20:47] | There are stab marks here. | 这里有些刺痕 | 
| [20:50] | And odd markings on the distal phalanges. | 指骨末端还有奇怪痕迹 | 
| [20:53] | Nothing I’ve seen before. | 我从未见过的 | 
| [20:54] | In a nutshell? Anxious, depressed and nauseous. | 简单来说 焦虑 抑郁 还想吐 | 
| [20:56] | – Take a sick day. – Not me. Cleo Eller. | – 请天病假吧 – 不是我 是Cleo Eller | 
| [20:58] | Beatle casings show she was on Lorazepam, | 虫壳化验显示她正服用氯羟安定 | 
| [21:01] | Chlordiazepoxide and Meclizine Hydrochloride. | 利眠宁 盐酸敏克静 | 
| [21:03] | Nausea… | 恶心反胃 | 
| [21:05] | Show me those bone fragments. | 让我看看那些碎骨 | 
| [21:07] | These aren’t frog bones. | 这些不是青蛙骨头 | 
| [21:08] | Cleo Eller was pregnant. | Cleo Eller怀孕了 | 
| [21:10] | – Fetal remains? – Malleus, incus, stapes. | – 胎儿的遗骸吗 – 锤骨 砧骨 镫骨 | 
| [21:12] | These are fetal ear bones. | 这些是胎儿的耳骨 | 
| [21:14] | – The girl was pregnant. – Not very far along. | – 这女孩怀孕了 – 刚怀不久 | 
| [21:16] | You want me to try and get a DNA reading, | 要我做DNA检测吗 | 
| [21:17] | see if we can prove paternity? | 看能不能确认胎儿父亲 | 
| [21:18] | You can try. Let’s hope there’s enough genetic material to test. | 你可以试试 希望有足够的样本做基因试验 | 
| [21:21] | This Senator, oh, he is smart. | 这议员很狡猾嘛 | 
| [21:23] | He gets an intern pregnant, | 他把一个实习生肚子搞大了 | 
| [21:25] | then murders her when it threatens his career. | 然后这事威胁到他事业了 就杀掉她 | 
| [21:27] | And he has the connections to get away with it. | 他还有关系可以逃脱处罚 | 
| [21:29] | I hate it when you make paranoia plausible. | 我讨厌你把猜想说的跟真的一样 | 
| [21:31] | It’s like sliding off a cliff. | 停都停不住 | 
| [21:33] | This special unit, no way your FBI pal heads it up, | 特别调查组 你那个FBI伙伴别想当带头人了 | 
| [21:36] | unless the dark powers in charge are convinced | 除非掌权的恶势力确信 | 
| [21:38] | he knows where his political bread is buttered. | 他知道他的政治前途在哪里 | 
| [21:40] | Either way, that’s where this investigation ends. | 不管怎样 这个调查是到头了 | 
| [22:10] | Want to get a drink? | 想去喝点什么不 | 
| [22:12] | Non-topical application? | 不谈案子 | 
| [22:13] | Glug-glug, whoo-hoo! | 哼哼 哈嘿 | 
| [22:17] | Come on, sweetie. | 好了 亲爱的 | 
| [22:21] | What if Booth’s right? | 要是Booth是对的怎么办 | 
| [22:23] | What if I’m only good with bones and lousy with people? | 要是我只对骨头在行 不会与人交往 | 
| [22:26] | People like you. | 人们都喜欢你 | 
| [22:27] | I don’t care if men like me. | 我才不管男人喜不喜欢我 | 
| [22:28] | Okay, interesting leap from “People” To “Men,” | 从人们变成男人 有趣的跳转 | 
| [22:30] | but I’m sure it means nothing. | 但我确定那没啥深意 | 
| [22:32] | I hate psychology. | 我讨厌心理学 | 
| [22:33] | My most meaningful relationships are with dead people. | 我最有意义的联系都是和死人建立的 | 
| [22:38] | – Who said that? – It’s true. | – 谁说的 – 可这是真的 | 
| [22:40] | I understand Cleo, and her bones are all I’ve ever seen. | 我只见到Cleo的骨头 我就了解她了 | 
| [22:43] | When she was seven, she broke her wrist, | 7岁的时候 她摔断了手腕 | 
| [22:46] | probably falling off a bike, | 可能是因为从单车上摔下来吧 | 
| [22:47] | and two weeks later, before the cast was even removed, | 两星期后 石膏都还没拆下来 | 
| [22:51] | she got right back on that bike and broke it all over again. | 她又去骑单车 然后手腕再次骨折 | 
| [22:57] | And when she was being murdered, | 还有她被害的时候 | 
| [22:59] | she fought back hard even though… | 她拼命地反抗 尽管… | 
| [23:03] | …she was so depressed she could hardly get up in the morning. | 她很绝望 她可能活不到明天 | 
| [23:07] | She didn’t welcome death. | 她并不想死 | 
| [23:09] | Cleo wanted to live. | Cleo想活下去 | 
| [23:11] | Honey… | 亲爱的 | 
| [23:14] | you ever think that maybe you come off a little distant | 你有没有想过别那么纠结 | 
| [23:16] | because you connect too much? | 因为你实在太过投入了 | 
| [23:18] | I hate psychology. It’s a soft science. | 我讨厌心理学 那都是软科学 | 
| [23:21] | I know, but… | 我懂的 但是 | 
| [23:23] | people are mostly soft. | 人大都是软的 | 
| [23:26] | Except for their bones. | 除了他们的骨头 | 
| [23:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [23:32] | You want some advice? | 想要点建议吗 | 
| [23:34] | Glug-glug, whoo-hoo? | 哼哼 哈嘿? | 
| [23:38] | Offer up a little bit of yourself every once in a while. | 偶尔倾诉一下自己的一些事 | 
| [23:41] | Just… | 就是 | 
| [23:43] | tell somebody something | 跟别人说点什么 | 
| [23:45] | you’re not completely certain you want them to know. | 即使你不知道自己想不想让人了解 | 
| [23:48] | That’s the second time I’ve received that advice. | 这是我第二次听见这个建议了 | 
| [23:51] | Well, you know I give great advice. | 你知道我的建议都很棒的 | 
| [23:57] | I’m going to have to push this to the next level. | 看来我得加把油试试了 | 
| [24:03] | I’m a little confused as to | 我很奇怪 | 
| [24:04] | why the Director of the FBI would send you | 为什么FBI的头头会派你来 | 
| [24:05] | to speak to the Senator instead of coming himself. | 跟议员谈话 而不是他自己来 | 
| [24:07] | Probably because I’m the one | 可能是因为我是 | 
| [24:08] | that found that Cleo Eller was pregnant. | 发现Cleo Eller怀孕了的人 | 
| [24:11] | You could tell the girl was pregnant from her skeleton? | 你能从骸骨里得知那女孩怀孕了 | 
| [24:13] | We found fetal bones. | 我们找到了胎儿的骨头 | 
| [24:15] | The only question, Senator, is which one of you is the father. | 议员 唯一的问题是你们谁是父亲 | 
| [24:20] | Are you willing to submit to a DNA test? | 你们愿意做个DNA检测吗 | 
| [24:25] | You know what? Given the sensitivity, | 从敏感性上考虑 | 
| [24:27] | don’t say anything on the subject without your attorney present, | 律师不在场的话 什么都别说 | 
| [24:29] | that’s my advice. | 这是我的建议 | 
| [24:30] | Advice I intend to take. | 也是我想采纳的建议 | 
| [24:32] | Ken, we have a vote to get to. | Ken 我们还有个表决要去呢 | 
| [24:41] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [24:42] | Saliva, say from chewing gum, is an excellent source of DNA. | 口香糖上的唾液 可是不错的DNA来源 | 
| [24:45] | I intend to compare it to the DNA in the fetal bones. | 正好拿来和胎儿骨头的DNA做对比 | 
| [24:47] | You need a warrant for that. | 你要有搜查令才行 | 
| [24:49] | Ken. She needs a warrant. | Ken 她必须要有搜查令 | 
| [24:54] | We have any further questions, we’ll be in touch. | 需要进一步问话时 我们会联系你的 | 
| [25:00] | Ken Ken. | |
| [25:06] | I could place you under arrest on a federal charge right now | 现在我就能将你逮捕归案 | 
| [25:09] | for uttering threats against a United States senator. | 罪名就是恐吓美国议员 | 
| [25:12] | – What? – Bones. | – 什么 – Bones | 
| [25:14] | – I own her, but she was your responsibility. – Yes, sir. | – 她归我管 但你对她负责 – 是 长官 | 
| [25:19] | Send in Special Agent Furst. | 让特别探员Furst进来 | 
| [25:20] | I warned you about taking squints out to the field, | 我早就警告你别带眯眯眼出外勤 | 
| [25:23] | but you vouched for her, said she wouldn’t screw up. | 但你打了包票 说她不会搞砸的 | 
| [25:25] | – Yes, sir. – No, no. | – 是的长官 – 不是这样的 | 
| [25:25] | Booth didn’t know that I was going to see the Senator. | Booth并不知道我要去见议员 | 
| [25:29] | I wanted to get a sample of his DNA. | 我想要份他的DNA样本 | 
| [25:31] | – Exactly. – Not helping. | – 是啊 – 帮倒忙呢 | 
| [25:35] | Tomorrow morning I’m announcing the formation of a special unit | 明早我会宣布成立一个特别小组 | 
| [25:38] | to investigate the murder of Cleo Eller, | 来跟进Cleo Eller的案子 | 
| [25:41] | at which time your investigation will be officially terminated. | 届时你的调查将正式终止 | 
| [25:44] | You will not head the new unit. | 你也不会领导新的小组 | 
| [25:45] | Congratulations, Patrick. | 祝贺你 Patrick | 
| [25:47] | – No hard feelings. – Right. | – 别生我气啊 – 不会 | 
| [25:49] | I need the complete case files in the morning. | 明早我需要全部的卷宗 | 
| [25:51] | Of course. They’ll be ready. | 当然 会准备好 | 
| [25:53] | Thank you, Agent Furst. | 谢了 Furst探员 | 
| [25:55] | Well, at least Dr. Brennan found out | 至少Dr. Brennan知道了 | 
| [25:56] | that Senator Bethlehem was having sex with Cleo. | Bethlehem议员和Cleo有染 | 
| [25:59] | I did? | 我有吗 | 
| [26:00] | The report said there wasn’t enough DNA | 报告显示胎儿的遗骨 | 
| [26:02] | in the fetal bones to determine paternity. | 没有足够的DNA确定亲子关系 | 
| [26:04] | Senator Bethlehem didn’t want Dr. Brennan to take that gum. | 可议员并不想Dr. Brennan拿到口香糖 | 
| [26:07] | He’s hiding something. | 他在隐藏什么 | 
| [26:08] | He didn’t know there wasn’t enough DNA. | 他不知道DNA不足 | 
| [26:12] | I suggest that you, uh, go back to your lab, | Dr. Brennan 我觉着你还是 | 
| [26:15] | Dr. Brennan, and get used to being there. | 回你的实验室 做好本职吧 | 
| [26:19] | Come on, Bones. | 走吧 Bones | 
| [26:23] | You OK? | 你还好吧 | 
| [26:24] | Don’t be nice to me after I got you in trouble. | 别这么客气 我给你惹了麻烦 | 
| [26:27] | Your heart was in the right place. | 你也是出于好心 | 
| [26:28] | I’m not a heart person. You’re a heart person. | 我不是感性之人 你才是 | 
| [26:30] | I’m a brain person. | 我可是理性至上的 | 
| [26:32] | – You vouched for me. – Forget it. | – 你为我担保了 – 算了吧 | 
| [26:33] | No, I won’t. | 不行 | 
| [26:35] | You think it was the Senator? | 你认为是议员干的吗 | 
| [26:36] | The Senator’s had sex with a dozen of these interns | 议员跟一票实习生都胡搞 | 
| [26:38] | and he hasn’t killed any of them. | 也没见他杀了谁 | 
| [26:39] | My best bet is still the stalker. | 我觉得跟踪狂嫌疑最大 | 
| [26:40] | You want to check him out? | 你想查查他吗 | 
| [26:41] | We can, um, what do you call it, roost him? | 我们能…你咋说的来着 收擦他 | 
| [26:44] | – Roust… – Roust. | – 搜查… – 搜查 | 
| [26:47] | The murderer snatched the Bronze Star from Cleo’s neck, so… | 凶手抢走了Cleo的青铜星章 所以… | 
| [26:49] | I got 12 hours before this case is over and I’m off it, | 我还剩12个小时移交这案子 | 
| [26:52] | so let’s go roust him. Come on. | 所以 咱去会会他 走 | 
| [26:57] | Mr. Laurier, we have a warrant to search your apartm… | Mr. Laurier 我们授权搜查你的住… | 
| [26:59] | Don’t run, Oliver. | 哪里跑 Oliver | 
| [27:04] | Agent Booth is under the impression that you might have | Booth探员认为 你可能有某样 | 
| [27:06] | something pertinent to a case he’s working on. | 与他手上的案子相关的证物 | 
| [27:10] | You’re looking for a Bronze Star? | 你们在找青铜星章吗 | 
| [27:12] | Like the one Cleo wore? | 像Cleo戴的那种吗 | 
| [27:13] | Exactly like that one, Mr. Laurier. | 就是那块 Mr. Laurier | 
| [27:15] | I don’t have it. | 我没有 | 
| [27:16] | Sometimes stalkers retain keepsakes. | 有时候跟踪狂会留纪念品 | 
| [27:21] | What the hell are these things, huh? | 这尼玛都是什么 | 
| [27:22] | Miniature Lives of the Saints. | 圣徒生活缩影 | 
| [27:23] | – OK. I hand them out… – Heads up, Bones. | – 我把它们分… – 注意头 Bones | 
| [27:27] | I hand them out for donations. | 我把它们分出去搞慈善 | 
| [27:29] | I’m not a panhandler. Help yourself. | 我不是乞丐 随便拿 | 
| [27:31] | I never stalked Cleo. | 我没有跟踪过Cleo | 
| [27:32] | Then why’d she get a restraining order? | 那为什么她申请了限制令 | 
| [27:34] | Ok. Ok. No. | 好吧 不是这样的 | 
| [27:36] | First of all, no. | 真的搞错了 | 
| [27:38] | Ken Thompson, her supposed boyfriend, got the restraining order, | 她男友Ken Thompson和议员上司 | 
| [27:40] | with his boss, the Senator, | 申请的限制令 | 
| [27:42] | but Ken is only concerned with his job and his tropical fish. | Ken只在乎他的工作和热带鱼 | 
| [27:46] | They colluded to ruin my reputation | 他们合谋毁我名誉 | 
| [27:48] | with this specious “Stalker” Label, when, in actuality… | 诬陷我是”跟踪狂” 可事实上 | 
| [27:53] | …I was Cleo’s close friend. | 我是Cleo的好朋友 | 
| [27:56] | Then why’d you run from the warrant? | 那你为什么看到搜查令要跑 | 
| [27:57] | My fight-or-flight response is heavily weighted towards flight. | 三十六计 走为上计 | 
| [28:02] | If there’s anything I can do… | 如果有什么我能帮你们 | 
| [28:03] | to help you catch Cleo’s killer, just tell me. | 抓住杀Cleo的凶手 尽管说 | 
| [28:07] | Oh, a full confession, that would be great. | 一整套供词啊 真不错 | 
| [28:11] | I love Cleo. | 我爱Cleo | 
| [28:15] | Why would I hurt her? | 我为什么要伤害她 | 
| [28:17] | If you don’t mind, I’m gonna keep one of these little books. | 不介意的话 我留一本小册子 | 
| [28:20] | Whatever you need… Dr. Brennan. | 随意拿吧 Dr. Brennan | 
| [28:27] | This is a rough composite, but you get the idea. | 这是粗略成像 但你肯定明白 | 
| [28:30] | Skull trauma was not the cause of death. | 颅骨损伤并不是死因 | 
| [28:32] | Cleo was stabbed first. | Cleo先是被刺伤 | 
| [28:34] | She was stabbed five to eight times with a military issue K-Bar knife. | 军用匕首 共5至8刀 | 
| [28:38] | I just completed this rendering. | 我刚做成了动画 | 
| [28:39] | The defensive wounds to the bones of her hands suggest | 她手上的自卫伤说明 | 
| [28:42] | that it wasn’t until the third or the fourth penetration… | 在第3或第4次攻击以后 | 
| [28:44] | That’s likely the fatal stab, right there. | 那刀看起来像是致命的 就那儿 | 
| [28:48] | …that Cleo stopped fighting back. | …Cleo才没再反击 | 
| [28:49] | I believe that the distinctive damage | 我认为 她指骨末梢上 | 
| [28:51] | to her distal phalanges — the tips of her finger bones– | 也就是指尖处明显的伤痕 | 
| [28:53] | was caused by the murderer using the knife to remove her finger pads. | 是凶手用刀移开她的指腹造成的 | 
| [28:59] | Cranial fragmentation suggests a 20-pound hammer striking four to five times | 头骨碎片显示 当时受害人头部 | 
| [29:04] | while the victim’s head rested on a cement floor | 是处在含硅藻土的水泥地板上 | 
| [29:06] | containing traces of diatomaceous earth. | 被20磅重的锤子击打4至5次 | 
| [29:07] | That’s the best explanation for the particulates found in her skull. | 这个解释和她头骨上的微粒吻合 | 
| [29:11] | This was not a crime of passion. | 这不是一时冲动犯案 | 
| [29:12] | Cleo never saw the first stab coming. | Cleo并没看见有人要刺她 | 
| [29:15] | It didn’t arise out of an argument. | 所以不是争论所致 | 
| [29:17] | Why smash Cleo’s face? | 为什么要破坏Cleo的脸 | 
| [29:19] | Why whittle away her fingertips, | 为什么要削去指尖 | 
| [29:20] | remove her clothing and her jewelry? | 拿掉她的衣服和首饰 | 
| [29:22] | Sink her body… | 还沉尸呢 | 
| [29:23] | The murderer put more effort into hiding the victim’s identity | 比起犯案 凶手倒是花了更多时间 | 
| [29:26] | than he did into the murder itself. | 抹去受害人的身份 | 
| [29:28] | In case Cleo was identified, the murderer planted evidence. | 以免Cleo身份被确认 凶手还伪造证据 | 
| [29:31] | The little book Brennan got from the stalker | Brennan从跟踪狂那里拿的小册子 | 
| [29:32] | matches the cellulose found in Cleo’s hand. | 与Cleo手上找到的纤维相符 | 
| [29:35] | Military cemetery, military knife, | 军人墓地 军刀 | 
| [29:37] | implicates her own father, more misdirection. | 都误导性暗示是她父亲所为 | 
| [29:39] | Sound like any conniving son-of-a-bitch senators you know? | 听起来像个阴险的傻缺议员呢 | 
| [29:44] | You expect me to declare war on a United States senator | 你们指望我 凭这全息图像水晶球 | 
| [29:48] | based on your little holographic crystal ball? | 就向一位美国参议员宣战 | 
| [29:52] | It’s not magic. | 这不是魔法 | 
| [29:53] | It’s a logical recreation of events based on evidence. | 这是案件基于证据的逻辑再现 | 
| [29:56] | It’s no more valid than my gut. | 这比我的直觉好不到哪去 | 
| [29:57] | A good hypothesis with stands testing. | 一个好的假设得经得起测试 | 
| [29:59] | That’s what makes it a good hypothesis. | 才是可信的假设 | 
| [30:01] | Not a hypothesis | 跟假设无关 | 
| [30:02] | You have a dead girl and a United States senator. | 你们只有一具女尸和一位美国议员 | 
| [30:04] | This is exactly why squints belong in the lab. | 这是为啥眯眯眼只配呆在实验室 | 
| [30:09] | You guys don’t know anything about the real world. | 你们根本不明白外面的世界 | 
| [30:16] | Come on. We’re done here. | 走吧 我们说完了 | 
| [30:22] | Touchy! | 好敏感哟 | 
| [30:25] | You must know about her family. | 你肯定知道她家的事 | 
| [30:27] | Both parents vanish when she’s 15. | 在她15岁时双亲失踪 | 
| [30:30] | Probably counts as the real world. | 也能算现实的残酷吧 | 
| [30:33] | Yeah, I know the story. | 我知道她的事 | 
| [30:37] | I read the file. | 我读过文件 | 
| [30:40] | The cops never found out anything. | 警方没有任何线索 | 
| [30:44] | Brennan figures that… | Brennan觉得 | 
| [30:45] | maybe if somebody like her had been there… | 也许有人跟她的遭遇相同 | 
| [30:50] | Well, for somebody who hates psychology, | 作为一个讨厌心理学的人 | 
| [30:52] | she sure has a lot of it. | 她懂得不少啊 | 
| [31:01] | Thought I’d find you here. | 就知道能在这里找到你 | 
| [31:03] | You know, you being a good shot and doing martial arts, | 好枪法和练武术 | 
| [31:05] | it’s all your way of dealing. | 是你的排解方式 | 
| [31:07] | I mean, who knows better than you how fragile life can be? | 谁还能比你更清楚生命的脆弱 | 
| [31:12] | Maybe an Army Ranger sniper | 曾经的陆军突击狙击手 | 
| [31:13] | who became an FBI homicide investigator. | 现在的FBI凶案调查员呗 | 
| [31:18] | Oh, you looked me up, huh? | 噢你也查过我呢 | 
| [31:20] | Do you mind? | 介意不 | 
| [31:23] | – Be my guest. – Thank you. | – 随意 – 谢了 | 
| [31:34] | Were you any good at being a sniper? | 你以前也就这水平吗 | 
| [31:37] | A sniper gets to know a little something about killers. | 狙击手能觉察到杀手的气场什么的 | 
| [31:39] | Senator Bethlehem, he’s no killer. | Bethlehem议员 不是凶手 | 
| [31:41] | Oh, and Oliver Laurier is? | 那么Oliver Laurier就是了 | 
| [31:42] | Way I read Laurier, he’s unhinged. | 依我看 他就一神经病 | 
| [31:45] | That makes him dangerous. | 所以他才危险 | 
| [31:47] | That’d be your “Gut” Telling you that, correct? | 这一定又是你的直觉 是吧 | 
| [31:51] | You know, homicides? | 谋杀案呢 | 
| [31:52] | They’re not solved by scientists. | 可不是科学家破的 | 
| [31:55] | They’re solved by guys like me | 是被我这种人解决掉的 | 
| [31:56] | asking a thousand questions a thousand times, | 不停地问各种问题 | 
| [31:58] | catching people telling lies every time. | 揪出每次说谎的人 | 
| [32:02] | You’re great at what you do, Bones, but… | 你的工作你在行 Bones | 
| [32:04] | you don’t solve murders… | 可你破不了案子 | 
| [32:08] | Cops do. | 警察能 | 
| [32:11] | Cleo Eller was killed | Cleo Eller遇害的地方 | 
| [32:13] | on a cement floor sprinkled with diatomaceous earth. | 是撒有硅藻土的水泥地板上 | 
| [32:16] | Traces of her blood will still be in that cement. | 血迹还在地板上 | 
| [32:19] | One of us is wrong, maybe both of us, | 或者咱俩之一错了 或者都错了 | 
| [32:22] | but if Bethlehem wasn’t a senator, | 但如果Bethlehem不是议员 | 
| [32:24] | you’d be right there in his basement | 你可能已经在他家地下室 | 
| [32:25] | looking for that killing floor. | 找案发现场 | 
| [32:27] | You’re afraid of him. | 你害怕他 | 
| [32:28] | Your hypothesis is that squints don’t solve murders and cops do. | 你的假设是 眯眯眼破不了案而警察能 | 
| [32:33] | Prove it. | 证明给我看啊 | 
| [32:37] | Be a cop. | 做个警察 | 
| [33:41] | Booth Booth? | |
| [33:44] | They look pretty happy, don’t they? | 他们看起来很高兴 是吧 | 
| [33:47] | Otherwise they wouldn’t turn on the camera, I guess. | 否则他们也不会录下来 | 
| [33:56] | Zack said you wanted to see me. | 听Zack说你想见我 | 
| [34:00] | Something you don’t like to talk about : | 谈谈你不想提的事 | 
| [34:03] | families. | 家庭 | 
| [34:05] | Temperance Temperance… | |
| [34:07] | partners, they share things. | 搭档会分享信息 | 
| [34:12] | Builds trust. | 才能建立互信 | 
| [34:13] | Since when are we partners? | 我们啥时候成搭档了 | 
| [34:17] | I apologize for the assumption. | 我为我的臆断道歉 | 
| [34:25] | You got a warrant to search Bethlehem’s place? | 你申请了Bethlehem家的搜查令 | 
| [34:27] | You were right : | 你说的对 | 
| [34:29] | If Bethlehem wasn’t a senator, | 如果Bethlehem不是参议员 | 
| [34:30] | I’d be in that basement, looking for that killing floor. | 我会在地下室里寻找凶杀现场 | 
| [34:32] | But you’re wrong. | 但你错的是 | 
| [34:35] | I was never afraid of that guy. | 我不是怕他 | 
| [34:37] | And I’m not doing this because you’re a genius. | 我这么做也不是因为你是天才 | 
| [34:45] | I’m doing this for Cleo. | 我是为了Cleo | 
| [35:09] | The warrant says they’re searching for blood traces, | 搜查令上说他们在找血迹 | 
| [35:12] | a sledgehammer and diatomaceous earth. | 大铁锤和硅藻土 | 
| [35:14] | What the hell is that? | 那些是什么东西 | 
| [35:23] | You’re making a big mistake. | 你犯了个大错 | 
| [35:31] | I’m only in charge… | 我只负责… | 
| [35:32] | You’re coming in and mess up my investigation. | 你插进来破坏了我的调查 | 
| [35:36] | Care to make a statement, Senator? | 愿意做个声明吗 参议员 | 
| [35:38] | Senator Bethlehem, can you just answer a couple questions? | Bethlehem参议员 能回答几个问题吗 | 
| [35:42] | Who gave you this warrant? When was it delivered? | 谁批准的搜查令 何时批准的 | 
| [35:46] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 | 
| [35:47] | Look at him. For all his politics, he’s got nothing. | 瞧瞧他 除了玩弄政治他一无是处 | 
| [35:50] | He should’ve loved Cleo properly, like I would’ve. | 他应该像我一样深爱Cleo | 
| [35:53] | Will you sign my book? | 能给我签个名不 | 
| [35:55] | Stalk me, Oliver, and I will kick your ass. | Oliver 再跟踪我 我就揍你 | 
| [36:04] | I don’t recognize that. | 我不认识这东西 | 
| [36:06] | That is not mine. | 那不是我的东西 | 
| [36:08] | That is not mine! | 那不是我的 | 
| [36:16] | At least we got the hammer. | 至少我们有锤子了 | 
| [36:17] | Yeah, but that’s all we got. | 但只有这个 | 
| [36:18] | Cement floor in the basement? | 地下室是水泥地面吧 | 
| [36:20] | Yeah, but no blood, no diatomaceous earth. | 是的 但没有血迹没有硅藻土 | 
| [36:23] | We needed a trifecta, Bones, | Bones 我们得一箭三雕 | 
| [36:26] | physical evidence, murder weapon, crime scene. | 物证 凶器 犯罪现场 | 
| [36:38] | They wouldn’t even arrest him? | 警察都不拘捕他吗 | 
| [36:39] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 | 
| [36:40] | If that’s the hammer used on Cleo Eller, he’ll get arrested. | 如果那是杀Cleo Eller的锤子 他跑不了 | 
| [36:43] | A toast… to getting the murderous bastard. | 为能抓住那混蛋干杯 | 
| [36:51] | The hammer’s not enough. | 光有锤子不够 | 
| [36:53] | He’s going to get away with it. | 他会逃过去的 | 
| [36:55] | Maybe Booth is right. | 也许Booth是对的 | 
| [36:56] | Maybe outside the lab, I’m useless. | 出了实验室我就是废柴 | 
| [36:59] | Let us take guidance from The Lives of the Saints. | 圣徒生活缩影会指引我们前进的方向 | 
| [37:03] | Albertus Magnus, Patron Saint of Scientists. | Albertus Magnus 科学家的守护神 | 
| [37:06] | I thought Magnus was the patron saint of fishmongers. | 我以为Magnus是鱼贩子的守护神 | 
| [37:10] | Two separate entities. | 他俩不是一人 | 
| [37:11] | Albertus Magnus was a 13th-century philosopher. | Albertus Magnus是13世纪的哲学家 | 
| [37:13] | The fishmonger saint was… | 鱼贩守护神是 | 
| [37:14] | Fish! | 鱼 | 
| [37:19] | You said that diatomaceous earth | 你说过硅藻土 | 
| [37:20] | could be used as a filtering agent. | 可以做过滤剂 | 
| [37:22] | Yeah, for swimming pools, water filters… | 对 游泳池和滤水器 | 
| [37:24] | Or tropical fish? | 或者热带鱼 | 
| [37:25] | Oliver Laurier said that Ken Thompson kept fish. | Oliver Laurier说Ken Thompson养鱼 | 
| [37:30] | What’s your hurry? | 你急啥 | 
| [37:31] | Thompson read the warrant! | Thompson见过搜查令 | 
| [37:32] | He knows we’re looking for diatomaceous earth! | 他知道我们在找硅藻土 | 
| [37:34] | Get in touch with Booth. | 打电话给Booth | 
| [37:35] | Tell him where I’m going, okay? | 告诉他我要去哪儿 | 
| [37:39] | She didn’t actually say where she was going, did she? | 她其实没说要去哪儿 是吧 | 
| [37:54] | Stop! You can’t destroy evidence. | 住手 你不能破坏证据 | 
| [38:05] | This is a private residence. I don’t suppose you have a warrant? | 这可是私宅 你没搜查令吧 | 
| [38:08] | I’m working with the FBI. | 我跟FBI合作 | 
| [38:09] | If I have reasonable suspicion of a crime being committed, | 如果我有理由怀疑你正在犯罪 | 
| [38:12] | I don’t need a warrant. | 就不需要搜查令 | 
| [38:13] | What crime? | 什么罪行 | 
| [38:14] | Destruction of evidence pertinent to a federal investigation. | 破坏联邦调查案件的相关证据 | 
| [38:17] | I’m just cleaning up. | 我只是做清洁 | 
| [38:19] | Is that alcoholy smell on your breath? | 你喝酒了吧 | 
| [38:23] | This linoleum looks fairly new. | 这油毡可是新的 | 
| [38:27] | What’s underneath? Cement? | 下面是什么 水泥? | 
| [38:30] | The same cement that was embedded in Cleo’s skull | 你打Cleo的头时 嵌她头骨里的 | 
| [38:32] | when you bashed her head in? | 是一样的水泥吧 | 
| [38:33] | You might wanna get out of here. | 你可以走了 | 
| [38:35] | I can’t let you destroy evidence. | 我不能让你破坏证据 | 
| [38:36] | How are you going to stop me? | 你怎么阻止我 | 
| [38:37] | I’ll stop you. | 我会阻止你的 | 
| [38:38] | Not before I burn this place down | 在我烧毁房子之前不可能了 | 
| [38:40] | with you in it. | 连你一起烧了 | 
| [38:47] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 | 
| [38:48] | It wasn’t jealousy, it wasn’t passion. | 不是因为嫉妒和愤怒失控 | 
| [38:50] | Cleo wouldn’t get rid of your boss’s baby, | Cleo不想做掉你老板的孩子 | 
| [38:52] | and so you got rid of her. | 你就把她做掉了 | 
| [38:53] | What kind of psychology is that? What kind of person are you? | 这是什么心理 你算什么人啊 | 
| [38:57] | Temperance Temperance… | |
| [39:00] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 | 
| [39:01] | Oliver, I understand you’re here | Oliver 我知道你来这 | 
| [39:02] | out of a misguided concern for my safety, | 是误认为我有危险 | 
| [39:04] | but I apparently don’t read people very well, | 但显然我看人不怎么准 | 
| [39:06] | and you could be in some kind of psychotic collusion with Ken, | 而你可能在精神上支持Ken | 
| [39:08] | so I’m going to ask you to go over there | 所以我要你去那里 | 
| [39:09] | and apply pressure to his wound | 按住他的伤口 | 
| [39:10] | until the police get here, you understand? | 直到警察过来 明白吗 | 
| [39:12] | OK. OK. Did he kill Cleo? | 好 是他杀了Cleo吗 | 
| [39:15] | Yeah. He killed Cleo. | 对 他杀了Cleo | 
| [39:16] | Okay… then… | 好吧 那么 | 
| [39:20] | I’m down with him bleeding to death. | 我就看着他流血至死呗 | 
| [39:22] | That guy bleeds to death, | 如果他死了 | 
| [39:23] | Bones will go on trial for attempted murder. | Bones会因蓄意谋杀罪受审 | 
| [39:24] | You don’t want that, now,do you? | 你不想那样 是吧 | 
| [39:27] | I wouldn’t want that. | 我不想 | 
| [39:29] | Besides, you know applying pressure that can be very painful. | 另外伤口被按压会非常疼 | 
| [39:41] | The evidence said he did it, but… | 证据显示是他干的 | 
| [39:44] | I don’t know why. | 但我不明白原因 | 
| [39:45] | No, it doesn’t matter. | 不 那不重要 | 
| [39:47] | You know what? Motive does not matter. | 知道吗 动机并不重要 | 
| [39:49] | He did it to save his job. | 他这么做是为了保住工作 | 
| [39:51] | His job? | 工作 | 
| [39:52] | Yeah, senator in scandal, he’ll lose the beltway fast track. | 议员被曝丑闻 他就前程无亮了 | 
| [39:55] | It’s that simple, it’s… | 就这么简单 | 
| [39:56] | It’s a tough town. | 此地生活残酷嘛 | 
| [40:00] | Yeah, it is a tough town. | 对 这里生活是不容易 | 
| [40:02] | Yeah, you know in the future, | 以后有机会 | 
| [40:04] | maybe I should do the shooting. | 开枪的事由我来 | 
| [40:06] | Why? I’m a good shot. | 为什么 我枪法很好 | 
| [40:24] | Lord, make me an instrument of Your peace. | 主啊 使我成为你和平的使者 | 
| [40:27] | Where there is hatred, let me sow love. | 在愤恨之处 让我播种爱 | 
| [40:31] | Where there is injury, pardon. | 在伤害之处 播种宽恕 | 
| [40:59] | Is the FBI gonna lay charges against Brennan? | FBI会起诉Brennan吗 | 
| [41:02] | She only shot him in the leg… once. | 她只朝他的腿 打了一枪 | 
| [41:05] | She didn’t give him a warning. | 她没有事先警告 | 
| [41:06] | She just shot him, with alcohol on her breath. | 直接开枪前还喝过酒 | 
| [41:10] | It was her first shooting. | 这是她第一次射击 | 
| [41:11] | You can’t expect her to be perfect right out of the gate. | 初出茅庐你能指望她有多完美 | 
| [41:14] | How much warning did you give people before you sniped them? | 你狙击别人前都给几次警告 | 
| [41:23] | Where there’s doubt, faith. | 在怀疑之处 播种信心 | 
| [41:27] | Where there’s despair, hope. | 在绝望之处 播种希望 | 
| [41:30] | Where there’s darkness, light. | 在幽暗之处 播种光明 | 
| [41:34] | What? | 怎么 | 
| [41:34] | I told you it wasn’t the Senator. | 我告诉你不是议员 | 
| [41:36] | And I told you who it was, so we’re even. | 可我告诉你谁是凶手了 咱俩扯平 | 
| [41:38] | Except we work on the same cases, | 只是我们在办同一个案子 | 
| [41:39] | and you end up on the New York Times bestsellers list. | 而纽约时报畅销书单上 你却榜上有名 | 
| [41:43] | I didn’t know that. | 我还不知道呢 | 
| [41:44] | Number three, with a bullet. | 第三名 新晋热门 | 
| [41:45] | That’s good, right? | 很好 对吧 | 
| [41:47] | The New York Times, with a bullet? | 纽约时报 新晋热门 | 
| [41:49] | Means you’re rich, call your accountant. | 你要发了 通知你的会计师 | 
| [41:51] | I don’t have an accountant. | 我没有会计 | 
| [41:52] | Well, get one. | 那赶紧找一个 | 
| [41:53] | Okay. How does that work? | 好吧 要怎么做 | 
| [41:54] | You need to get out of the lab, you know? | 你要走出实验室 懂不 | 
| [41:56] | Watch TV, turn on a radio, anything. | 看电视 听广播 啥都行 | 
| [41:58] | Pick up the phone, and… | 拿起电话 | 
| [42:03] | Where there is sadness, joy. | 在悲伤之处 播种欢乐 | 
| [42:07] | Oh, Divine Master, grant that | 哦 神圣的主啊 | 
| [42:09] | I may seek not so much to be consoled, as to console… | 愿我能安慰他人 多于被安慰 | 
| [42:13] | to be understood, as to understand… | 理解他人 多于被理解 | 
| [42:17] | to be loved, as to love. | 爱人 多于被爱 | 
| [42:21] | For it is in giving… | 因为在给予中… | 
| [42:22] | You know, if it weren’t for you… | 如果不是你 | 
| [42:25] | those people would never have known | 他们永远不会知道 | 
| [42:26] | what happened to their daughter. | 他们的女儿的遭遇 | 
| [42:30] | That’s got to be worse than the truth. | 这比知道真相还糟 | 
| [42:36] | I know exactly how the Ellers felt about Cleo. | 我知道Ellers夫妇对Cleo的感受 | 
| [42:42] | My parents disappeared when I was 15, | 15岁时 我父母失踪了 | 
| [42:44] | and nobody knows what happened to them. | 没人知道他们怎么了 | 
| [42:48] | Being a sniper, I… took a lot of lives. | 作为狙击手 我夺走了许多生命 | 
| [42:52] | What I’d like to do before I’m done | 我在有生之年能做的 | 
| [42:56] | is try and catch at least that many murderers. | 就是抓更多的杀人犯 | 
| [43:00] | Please, you don’t think there’s some kind of… | 拜托 你不觉得这有点像 | 
| [43:03] | cosmic balance sheet. | 因果循环 | 
| [43:13] | I’d like to help you with that. | 我愿意帮你实现你的愿望 |