| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:09] | Bones, where’s the kid? | Bones 那娃跑哪儿去了 | 
| [00:15] | Who’s that with Zack? | 和Zack在一起的是谁 | 
| [00:16] | Naomi from Palaeontology. | 古生物学部的Naomi | 
| [00:18] | Naomi and Zack slept together about a month ago. | 一个月前他们俩滚床单了 | 
| [00:21] | Since then, she hasn’t returned a single call. | 从那以后她就没回过一通电话 | 
| [00:26] | – You working on anything interesting? – Me? | – 你那工作有啥好玩的吗 – 我吗 | 
| [00:29] | Yeah, yeah. A three dimensional model of an Etruscan burial crypt. | 有啊 伊特鲁里亚地下墓穴的三维模型 | 
| [00:33] | – You? – Yeah. Oh, God, yeah. Very exciting. | – 那你呢 – 我也是 很有趣 | 
| [00:36] | Some silt profiles. | 在忙泥沙的剖面图呢 | 
| [00:40] | God, Etruscan burial crypts are so boring. | 额滴神呀 伊特鲁里亚地下墓穴忒无聊了 | 
| [00:43] | Oh, man, I know. I mean, silt profiles? | 我懂 泥沙剖面图何尝不是 | 
| [00:45] | You know what we need? | 你懂得我们需要啥 | 
| [00:46] | A murder investigation. | 调查谋杀案最有爱了 | 
| [00:48] | Brennan and Booth are out front now waiting for Zack. | Brennan和Booth现在都在外面等Zack呢 | 
| [00:51] | There’s a case? Why didn’t you say so? | 有案子吗 为什么你不早说 | 
| [00:54] | Zack, you gotta go! | Zack 你得走了 | 
| [00:56] | Oh, she really bolted. Doesn’t look good for Zack. | 她真的跑了 Zack前途渺茫啊 | 
| [00:59] | Come on, Zack. Shake it off. Be a man. | 打起精神 Zack 天涯何处无芳草 | 
| [01:01] | You OK, honey? | 亲 你还好吧 | 
| [01:02] | She said, “Take a hint.” But when I asked, “What hint?” | 她让我自己意会 我就问她意会什么 | 
| [01:04] | Naomi said if she told me what hint | Naomi说如果告诉我 | 
| [01:06] | that it wouldn’t be a hint anymore, it would be a statement. | 就不算意会了 而是陈述 | 
| [01:09] | You know what’s good? Throw yourself into your work. | 知道什么最好吗 全身心投入工作吧 | 
| [01:10] | You really do hate slime profiles. | 看来你确实讨厌泥沙剖面图 | 
| [01:13] | Have a little compassion. | 但多少有点同情心吧 | 
| [01:14] | I understood the words. I do not comprehend her meaning. | 每个字我都懂 但是我不懂她的意思 | 
| [01:17] | – Did you tell Naomi that? – Yes. | – 你跟Naomi说过这个吗 – 说过 | 
| [01:19] | She said, “Ask your friends”, if I have any. | 她说如果我有朋友就去问朋友 | 
| [01:26] | You know Hodgins is right. Let’s not keep Booth waiting. | Hodgins说得对 咱别让Booth久等了 | 
| [01:29] | Somebody is decomposing as we speak. | 我们说话这阵 尸体正腐烂呢 | 
| [01:31] | Get out there and bring us home a case, buddy. | 快去伙计 顺便带个案子回来 | 
| [01:43] | We’ve got a dead body in a prep school out in the sticks. | 我们在郊区的一所预科学校发现一具尸体 | 
| [01:46] | Good morning to you, too. | 你也早上好 | 
| [01:48] | Successful with women, right? I mean they like you? | 你对女人很有一套吧 你是大众情人 | 
| [01:51] | Okay, look, it’s very prestigious prep school with a lot of rich kids. | 那是个名牌学校 很多富二代都在那读书 | 
| [01:54] | I thought that it was good to start with Good Morning. | 不是一般都是先问早安吗 | 
| [01:56] | If a woman said to you, “Take a hint”, what would it mean? | 如果有个女人让你意会 她啥意思 | 
| [01:59] | Can we just concentrate on the job? | 咱能把精力集中到工作上吗 | 
| [02:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢合作 | 
| [02:06] | Now, I know the sheriff out there. She’s mostly OK. | 我认识那里的警长 她人还不错 | 
| [02:10] | But the school got a lot of pull with the county | 但这所学校在郡上影响力很大 | 
| [02:13] | and she’s probably trying to scrape the whole case off on us. | 她有可能会把整个案子扔给我们 | 
| [02:16] | Look, what I’m trying to say is it’s not just a crime scene, | 我想说的是那不单单是个犯罪现场 | 
| [02:18] | but it’s a political situation. | 还是个政治局势 | 
| [02:20] | So when we get there, you follow my lead and you pay attention. | 所以到那以后 你们要注意听我指挥 | 
| [02:23] | You call after every sexual encounter, right? | 你每次恩爱完都会互通电话 对吧 | 
| [02:26] | Because that’s the good thing to do. | 因为这么做才是对的 | 
| [02:28] | Look, this is a work mode. This is a work zone. | 这是工作时间 工作地点 | 
| [02:30] | Do not talk sex at work. | 不要讨论敏感话题 | 
| [02:32] | First, you tell me I’m too task oriented. | 第一 是你说我太注重工作 | 
| [02:34] | Then when I say good morning, | 然后 当我跟你道早安的时候 | 
| [02:35] | you say that I should concentrate on the job. | 你又说我应该专心工作 | 
| [02:38] | All right, look, we’ve got about a 45-minute drive. | 好吧 我们还有将近45分钟的车程 | 
| [02:41] | What do you say we pass it in quiet meditation. | 在这期间我们就安静的冥想吧 | 
| [03:00] | – Can I talk now? – No. | – 现在我能说话了不 – 不行 | 
| [03:01] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 | 
| [03:02] | OK, we’re here now. | 我们到了 | 
| [03:04] | My car, my rules, period. | 我的车 我说了算 | 
| [03:06] | 汉诺威预科学校 乔治王子郡 马里兰州 | |
| [03:09] | FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth and a forensic anthropologist. | FBI特别探员Seeley Booth 这是法医人类学家 | 
| [03:13] | Dr Temperance Brennan from the Jeffersonian Institute. | 我是Jeffersonian的Temperance Dr. Brennan | 
| [03:15] | Plus one crack assistant. | 还有个最好的助手 | 
| [03:17] | I’ll need to see some ID, please. | 我需要看下你们的证件 | 
| [03:20] | This reminds me of where I went to school. | 这让我想起我的母校 | 
| [03:23] | You don’t get much farther from the real world that’s for sure. | 你离现实世界还不算太远 | 
| [03:25] | The kids go to school here is actually classified information. | 实际上 在这里读书的孩子的信息都是机密情报 | 
| [03:28] | Agent Booth, Dr Brennan, | Booth探员 Dr. Brennan | 
| [03:31] | I’ll lead you to Mr Sanders our head of security. | 我带你们去见保安部主管Mr. Sanders | 
| [03:33] | If you just aim us in the right direction. We’ll find it. | 给我们指个正确方向就行了 我们自己找 | 
| [03:35] | All outsiders are to be escorted, sir. | 先生 所有外来者不能独自进入 | 
| [03:40] | “Omnia Mea Mecum Porto.” What’s that mean? | Omnia Mea Mecum Porto 啥意思 | 
| [03:45] | “Regular people stay out”? | 正常人不得入内吗 | 
| [03:46] | “I carry with me all my things.” | 所有物品均已带齐 | 
| [03:55] | I knew that. | 哥知道 | 
| [04:02] | Hey, Seeley. How’s it going? | Seeley 你好吗 | 
| [04:04] | Karen, congratulations on being elected full sheriff. | Karen 恭喜你当选警长 | 
| [04:07] | Very impressive. | 挺厉害嘛 | 
| [04:09] | Agent Booth, I’m Leo Sanders, head of security at Hanover Prep. | Booth探员 我是学校保安主管Leo Sanders | 
| [04:13] | This is Headmaster Peter Ronson. | 这是Peter Ronson校长 | 
| [04:14] | Where are the human remains? | 尸体在哪里 | 
| [04:16] | Dr Temperance Brennan and her assistant Jack, uh…something. | Temperance Dr. Brennan和她助手Jack啥的 | 
| [04:19] | – Zack Addy. – Could you show me to the remains? | – Zack Addy – 能带我去看看尸体吗 | 
| [04:22] | Even though the school was mostly empty during the two week break. | 虽然放假两周时学校没什么人 | 
| [04:25] | It’s impossible anyone… | 任何人也不可能… | 
| [04:26] | I don’t know if you remember me, but we worked together on a case? | 不知道你还记不记得我 我们一起办过案 | 
| [04:29] | Bunch of bones found in a culvert about a year ago? | 大约一年前在阴沟里发现一堆骨头 | 
| [04:32] | I remember the bones in the culvert. | 我记得阴沟里的骨头 | 
| [04:34] | You know Bones, being nice to the locals | 骨头 对当地人友善点 | 
| [04:36] | by remembering their names and such wouldn’t hurt. | 记着人家名字什么的 没啥坏处 | 
| [04:38] | Our two week term break ends tomorrow. | 学校的两周假期明天就结束了 | 
| [04:41] | I’d like to get this tidied up so the students never know what happened. | 我想清理干净现场 这样学生就不知道发生了什么 | 
| [04:44] | But we don’t know what happened yet that’s why I’m here. | 就是因为不知道发生过什么 我才来这的 | 
| [04:46] | Did anyone touch the body? | 有人碰过尸体吗 | 
| [04:47] | I doubt it. It’s grisly. | 应该没吧 那太可怕了 | 
| [04:49] | Nothing on small talk, is she? | 她从来不闲聊 是不 | 
| [04:51] | Dr Brennan is very focused. | Dr. Brennan工作很专心 | 
| [04:55] | Where are the remains? | 尸体在哪里 | 
| [04:58] | Bones Bones. | |
| [05:12] | Is that a student? | 那是个学生吗 | 
| [05:13] | Ah, it’s a secure campus. It’s got to be a student, staff or faculty. | 学校很封闭 所以应该是学生 员工或者老师 | 
| [05:17] | Video first. I don’t want your flash disturbing the crows. | 先录像 关掉闪光灯 别吓走这群乌鸦 | 
| [05:19] | Yeah that would be a shame. Disturb the human flesh eating birds. | 要是吓走吃尸体的鸟 那还真是可惜啊 | 
| [05:22] | You want to increase the perimeter here? | 你想扩大搜索范围吗 | 
| [05:24] | Gentlemen, give my forensic anthropologist some room. | 先生们 给我的法医人类学家一点空间 | 
| [05:27] | Your forensic anthropologist? | 你的法医人类学家? | 
| [05:29] | Agent Booth, if you decide that this becomes a suicide, | Booth探员 如果你断定这是自杀的话 | 
| [05:32] | it becomes my problem, correct? | 这案子就归我管了 对吧 | 
| [05:33] | Actually, the person who decides if this is a suicide is me. | 实际上 是我决定这是不是自杀 | 
| [05:37] | Let’s give the bone lady some room. | 那就给骨头女士留点空间吧 | 
| [05:39] | Ah, You know I’m glad we had that little chat about being nice to the locals. | 咱不是说过要对当地人友善点嘛 | 
| [05:43] | I don’t like sheriffs. | 我不喜欢那警长 | 
| [05:44] | They’re elected into office | 他们当选的目的 | 
| [05:45] | which means their goal is being re-elected not finding the truth. | 是为了再次当选 而不是找出真相 | 
| [05:47] | – I got video, Dr. Brennan. – Go to stills. | – 我录好了 Dr. Brennan – 再拍些照片 | 
| [05:49] | Can we just get him down from there? | 我们能把他从上面放下来吗 | 
| [05:51] | There’s a lot of work to do before we get to that. | 放他下来之前还有好多工作要做 | 
| [05:53] | You want to step back please sir? | 请你后退可以吗 | 
| [05:55] | I’m a headmaster here. | 我是这的校长 | 
| [05:56] | And this is a crime scene. Step back. | 这是犯罪现场 请后退 | 
| [06:13] | We’re going to need an evidence bag. | 给我拿个证物袋 | 
| [06:15] | Heads up. | 小心 | 
| [06:17] | We’re going to need a bigger bag. | 换个大点的袋子 | 
| [07:00] | I make this a male approximately five foot six, 130 pounds. | 死者男性 身高约168公分 体重59公斤 | 
| [07:03] | From the looks of his sternum and skull, | 他的胸骨和颅骨显示 | 
| [07:06] | I’d say mid-adolescence, say 14 to 17. | 青少年 14到17岁之间 | 
| [07:09] | High cheekbones. You think maybe Asian? | 高颧骨 会不会是亚裔 | 
| [07:11] | I’m getting more of a Hispanic vibe. | 我更倾向于西班牙裔 | 
| [07:13] | There is a significant Crematogaster ant colony in the tree | 树上有个大型举腹蚁巢 | 
| [07:17] | that fed on the body, as well as Tabanid maggots. | 还有虻蛆 它们以尸体为食 | 
| [07:19] | I’ll give you a time of death estimate when I figure who ate what when. | 等我弄清它们何时吃了什么 就能估计死亡时间 | 
| [07:22] | Check for insect pupa and larva. | 检查下蛹和幼虫 | 
| [07:24] | See what kind of medications and drugs might have been in his system. | 看看他是否曾经服过什么药或者毒品 | 
| [07:27] | He was wearing this. | 他戴着这个 | 
| [07:29] | Catholic boy. | 天主教小男生 | 
| [07:32] | One by two forceps. | 给我个镊子 | 
| [07:41] | – What is that? – Cochlear Implant. | – 这是什么 – 人工耳蜗 | 
| [07:43] | Looks like the birds were trying to get it. | 看来这群乌鸦很想得到这个 | 
| [07:45] | That would set a boy apart from the others, being deaf. | 耳聋 这应该就能区分他和其他人了 | 
| [07:48] | Get a serial number. | 查下序列号 | 
| [07:50] | I’ll get X-Rays and 3D imaging of the entire skeleton. | 我去给整个骨架拍个X片和三维图 | 
| [07:53] | I didn’t talk to anybody in high school. I didn’t kill myself. | 我高中时也不和别人说话 我也没自杀啊 | 
| [07:56] | That wasn’t a high school. | 那不是高中学校 | 
| [07:58] | It was an experimental Eugenics program. | 那是一个优生学实验项目 | 
| [08:07] | How hard can it be to find out which one of your student is missing? | 找出哪个学生失踪有那么难吗 | 
| [08:11] | We can’t just call parents and say, | 我们不能直接打给家长说 | 
| [08:13] | “We found a rotting body. Do you know where your child is?” | 我们发现一具腐尸 知道你的孩子在哪里吗 | 
| [08:15] | We can do a full role call tomorrow. | 我们明天进行全体点名 | 
| [08:17] | All of our high-risk students are accounted for. | 包括学校所有的高危险的学生 | 
| [08:19] | – High risk? – The ones with personal bodyguards. | – 高危险 – 他们都有私人保镖 | 
| [08:21] | What are our options? Vis-a-vis publicity, media? | 我们能怎么办 面对媒体大肆宣传吗 | 
| [08:24] | Not my concern. | 这不是我关心的 | 
| [08:25] | There are students here we really don’t want the whole world to know about. | 有部分学生我们不希望外界知道他们在这 | 
| [08:29] | It’s obviously a suicide | 这很明显是自杀案 | 
| [08:30] | it’s not as though we are asking you to forgo the glory of catching a murderer. | 并不是我们要你放弃抓凶手 | 
| [08:36] | Excuse me. I’m sorry. | 不好意思 失陪 | 
| [08:39] | Booth. | 我是Booth | 
| [08:41] | We’ll have the identity of the boy in the tree within the hour. | 一小时内就能知道这孩子的身份了 | 
| [08:44] | That’s fast. | 这么快 | 
| [08:45] | Do you know what a Cochlear Implant is? | 你知道什么是人工耳蜗吗 | 
| [08:46] | – Hearing aid? – Not, not exactly. | – 助听器吗 – 不是 | 
| [08:49] | It’s a much more sophisticated piece of equipment which is surgically fit… | 这是更复杂更高级的仪器 | 
| [08:52] | Can you identify him through the serial number? | 你能通过序列查到他的身份吗 | 
| [08:53] | That’s correct, but the interesting thing is that… | 没错 但是有趣的是… | 
| [08:55] | Ah, you can fill me in later. | 剩下的以后再慢慢说 | 
| [08:56] | – No, but the interesting thing is that it’s… – That’s correct. | – 不 但是有趣的是… – 没错 | 
| [09:00] | – What? – That is interesting. | – 什么 – 那很有趣 | 
| [09:04] | Are you drunk or something? | 你喝醉了还是怎么的 | 
| [09:05] | Ah, we’ll catch up later and uh, thanks for calling. | 我们回头再聊 多谢你的来电 | 
| [09:08] | I’m not completely certain the boys’ death was a suicide. | 我不能完全肯定这男孩是不是自杀 | 
| [09:10] | Ah, you know, we’ll grab some Chinese food | 回头我们去吃中国菜 | 
| [09:12] | and you can fill me in later on all the boring details. | 无聊的细节那时候再告诉我吧 | 
| [09:15] | Sorry. | 不好意思 | 
| [09:17] | A death is very upsetting to a community as tight as ours. | 死亡会扰乱我们这种团结的社会团体 | 
| [09:21] | Famous for keeping your students safe | 贵校因保全学生安全而出名 | 
| [09:23] | but you can’t be held responsible if a troubled student kills himself. | 但如果问题学生是自杀 你们就可以不负责 | 
| [09:27] | We all agree that suicide is the only feasible conclusion. | 我们都认同自杀是唯一可行的结论 | 
| [09:30] | We understand each other. | 我们要相互理解 | 
| [09:32] | We sure as hell do. | 我们肯定会的 | 
| [09:37] | I’ll need a complete enrolment list including teachers, staff, students. | 我要一份完整的注册表 包括教师 职工 学生 | 
| [09:42] | That’s extremely confidential information. | 那都是绝对机密信息 | 
| [09:44] | You know, luckily I’m good at keeping secrets. | 正好我口风很紧的 | 
| [09:58] | What do you mean it’s not suicide? | 不是自杀是什么意思 | 
| [10:01] | What the hell is that? | 搞什么鬼 | 
| [10:02] | We can’t just let anyone step into the forensics area | 不是任何人都能自由出入法医区的 | 
| [10:05] | and contaminate all the boring details. | 会污染无聊的细节 | 
| [10:06] | The boring details? Do not push me kid. | 无聊的细节 小子别推我 | 
| [10:08] | The Boring details was my signal for you to stop talking, okay! | 那是我暗示你别继续说了 好吗 | 
| [10:11] | I want my own card. | 我想要张自己的出入卡 | 
| [10:12] | Well, I want my own gun. | 我想要把自己的枪 | 
| [10:14] | Last time you had a gun you shot someone. | 上次你有枪 结果你伤了人 | 
| [10:15] | He was a bad guy. | 他是坏人 | 
| [10:15] | Okay, look, who’s our victim? | 好吧 受害人是谁 | 
| [10:17] | All the boring details? | 无聊的细节全说吗 | 
| [10:18] | Let it go, Bones. Move on. | Bones 别那么小气 | 
| [10:20] | Don’t call me Bones. | 别叫我Bones | 
| [10:22] | We traced the Cochlear Implant to | 根据人工耳蜗 | 
| [10:24] | Dr. Maurice Ledbetter at Cedars-Sinai, | 我们找到悉达斯西奈医院的Ledbetter医生 | 
| [10:26] | who placed it in a boy named Nestor Olivos. | 他给一个叫Nestor Olivos的男孩做的手术 | 
| [10:29] | Nestor Olivos, student visa, | Nestor Olivos 学生签证 | 
| [10:31] | son of a Venezuelan ambassador. Oh, What else? | 委内瑞拉大使的儿子 还有其他的吗 | 
| [10:35] | You want all the boring details? | 你想要所有无聊的细节吗 | 
| [10:36] | Let it go, Bones. | Bones 别计较了嘛 | 
| [10:38] | Don’t call me Bones! | 别叫我Bones | 
| [10:41] | The boy’s hyoid bone is broken. | 这男孩的舌骨断了 | 
| [10:43] | Strangulation death, it’s hyoid bone is always broken. | 勒死的嘛 舌骨通常都会断 | 
| [10:45] | In adults. This is a boy. | 那是指成年人 但这是个男孩 | 
| [10:47] | His hyoid is flexible, unbreakable. | 他的舌骨很柔韧 是不会断的 | 
| [10:51] | Well, maybe the kid’s got some kind of Venezuelan brittle bone syndrome. | 可能这娃得了啥委内瑞拉脆骨综合征呗 | 
| [10:57] | I’m just trying to help. | 我只是想帮下忙 | 
| [10:58] | So you’re saying he was murdered? | 好吧 你是说他是被谋杀的 | 
| [10:59] | No, I’m saying I don’t know what happened to the boy | 不 我不知道这男孩遭了什么罪 | 
| [11:02] | because I don’t have all the facts. | 因为我没有了解到全部情况 | 
| [11:13] | How hard can it be? | 这很难吗 | 
| [11:14] | A kid hanging from a tree, obviously it’s a suicide. | 一个小孩在树上吊着 这明显就是自杀 | 
| [11:16] | Sir, Has Hanover Prep been stirring the pudding on this? | 头儿 汉诺威预科学校搅局了吗 | 
| [11:18] | Of course they are stirring the pudding. | 他们当然在搅局啦 | 
| [11:20] | Every mover and shaker in this town is connected to that damn school. | 所有城里有头有脸的人都跟那个鬼学校有关系 | 
| [11:22] | Apparently the future of this country is at stake. | 显然国家的未来都岌岌可危了 | 
| [11:24] | Well, I would like to declare it a murder just to shake those little bast… | 我想宣布这是起谋杀案 治治那群混蛋 | 
| [11:27] | I’m not gonna declare it a murder so you can “Shake things up”. | 我才不会定此案为谋杀案 让你去治别人 | 
| [11:32] | The evidence is ambiguous at best. | 现在的证据最多就是模棱两可 | 
| [11:34] | Well, unambiguise it, please, Dr Goodman. | 那就请把它弄清楚 Dr. Goodman | 
| [11:38] | Look, you’re very experienced within your field with bones and such, right? | 在骨头的领域里你很有经验 对吧 | 
| [11:41] | Doesn’t your gut say suicide? | 难道你直觉这不是自杀? | 
| [11:44] | I don’t actually use my gut for that, sir. | 我的肠子没这功能 先生 | 
| [11:45] | She really, really doesn’t. | 她真的真的不是 | 
| [11:46] | Like all of us at the Jeffersonian, | 我们Jeffersonian里的人都这样 | 
| [11:48] | Dr Brennan prefers science to the digestive tract. | 比起消化道 Dr. Brennan更喜欢科学 | 
| [11:52] | What about your gut? | 那你的直觉呢 | 
| [11:53] | My gut says it stinks. | 我直觉说这事有猫腻味儿 | 
| [11:54] | If he smells with his gut, what does he use his nose for? | 如果肠子能闻味 他还要鼻子干嘛 | 
| [11:57] | Alright, Alright, alright. | 好了 好了 打住 | 
| [11:58] | In order for an investigation to occur, | 为了让调查成立 | 
| [12:00] | you, Dr Brennan have to declare it a murder. | Dr. Brennan 你必须把它定为谋杀 | 
| [12:03] | Without an investigation we can’t find out if it’s a murder | 不调查 我们就不能定论这是不是谋杀 | 
| [12:06] | but there will be no investigation unless Dr Brennan declares it to be a murder. | 但如果Dr. Brennan不说这是谋杀 就不会有调查 | 
| [12:09] | Shall I send for a philosopher? | 要我去找个哲学家过来吗 | 
| [12:12] | They’re saying it’s my call. | 他们是说我说了算 | 
| [12:15] | You see it’s how you talk to these people. | 你知道要怎样跟这些人交谈了吧 | 
| [12:22] | My official finding is that Nestor Olivos… | 我正式的结果是Nestor Olivos | 
| [12:31] | is a victim of a homicide. | 是一起谋杀案的受害者 | 
| [12:51] | – Thank you. – For what? | – 谢谢 – 为什么 | 
| [12:53] | For going with my instincts in there. | 因为你支持我的直觉 | 
| [12:55] | I did not back up your instincts. | 我才没有支持你的直觉 | 
| [12:56] | I bought time to find the facts I need | 我这是在换取时间 | 
| [12:58] | to tell me what happened to Nestor Olivos. | 好调查Nestor Olivos身上发生了什么 | 
| [13:01] | What’s with you and the private school? | 你跟私立学校有什么过节 | 
| [13:03] | I thought we understood each other. | 我还以为我们都懂对方了呢 | 
| [13:05] | Oh that it’s bad? | 那很糟糕吗 | 
| [13:06] | I don’t…I don’t like people who think they’re better than other people. | 我不喜欢那些自认为高人一等的人 | 
| [13:09] | Some people are better than other people. | 有些人是高人一等 | 
| [13:11] | Ughh, you know what, you said right there that is so un-American. | 你刚说的话太不像美国人说的了 | 
| [13:14] | All men are created equal, either you believe that or you don’t. | 人人生而平等 不管你信或不信 | 
| [13:17] | Some people are smarter than others. | 有些人就是比其他人聪明 | 
| [13:19] | There’s no use being offended by the fact. | 不接受这个事实也没有用 | 
| [13:24] | What are we gonna tell Nestor’s parents? | 我们要怎样跟Nestor的父母说 | 
| [13:25] | We tell them that their son was found dead. | 就说他们儿子的尸体找到了 | 
| [13:28] | “We’re looking into it. Sorry for your loss.” | 我们正在调查 请节哀顺变 | 
| [13:32] | – And we are. – What? | – 是真心实意的 – 什么 | 
| [13:36] | Sorry for their loss. It’s sad. | 为他们感到难过 因为这事本来就悲伤 | 
| [13:38] | – Try to remember that. – Uh, I’m not a sociopath. | – 记住这一点 – 我又不反社会 | 
| [13:41] | You’re bad with people, OK? No use being offended by the fact. | 可你不会和人相处 不接受事实也没用 | 
| [13:50] | Hanging from a tree at the school? | 在学校的一棵树上吊着 | 
| [13:53] | I’m afraid so, Ambassador Olivos. | Olivos大使 是这样的 | 
| [13:55] | We will provide you with full details | Dr. Brennan完成调查后 | 
| [13:57] | when Dr Brennan finishes her investigation. | 我们会给你详细信息的 | 
| [14:00] | Will you need us to identify Nestor’s remains? | 需要我们去确认Nestor的遗体吗 | 
| [14:03] | That won’t be necessary. | 这不需要了 | 
| [14:13] | When was the last time you heard from Nestor? | 你们最后一次跟Nestor联系是什么时候 | 
| [14:16] | A few days after his holiday began. | 他放假开始没几天 | 
| [14:18] | He went with a friend to Nova Scotia. | 他跟朋友去了加拿大新斯科舍省 | 
| [14:20] | We received an email. | 我们收到过一封电子邮件 | 
| [14:21] | Could we have a copy? | 我们能要一份复印吗 | 
| [14:22] | It’ll help us determine exactly when the victim died. | 这能帮我们确定受害者遇害的确切时间 | 
| [14:27] | Your son. We’re very sorry for your loss. | 我是指您的儿子 请您节哀 | 
| [14:30] | There was nothing to suggest in the email that Nestor was unhappy. | 从电子邮件上看不出Nestor不开心 | 
| [14:35] | Certainly not enough to… | 当然这不能够… | 
| [14:36] | We would like to take him home. | 我们想带他回家 | 
| [14:39] | We must petition the church to bury him in consecrated ground. | 我们必须祈求教堂把他葬在神圣的土地里 | 
| [14:43] | Nestor was an altar boy. They will bury him properly. | Nestor是祭坛侍童 他们会好好安葬他的 | 
| [14:49] | When will you release him to us? | 你们什么时候把他还给我们 | 
| [14:51] | That’s up to Dr Brennan. | 这得看Dr. Brennan的了 | 
| [15:01] | What did Naomi mean when she said take a hint? | Naomi说的意会到底指什么 | 
| [15:05] | What did I do wrong? | 我做错了什么吗 | 
| [15:07] | It’s not what you did wrong. | 你没做错什么 | 
| [15:08] | but you didn’t do. | 你是没有做 | 
| [15:11] | Where do you learn this stuff? | 这种事你是在哪学的 | 
| [15:12] | There are some things you learn by doing. | 有些事是从实践中学到的 | 
| [15:14] | Riding a bike, driving a car, pleasing a woman. | 骑自行车 开车 取悦女人 | 
| [15:18] | I can’t ride a bike or drive a car. | 我不会骑车或开车 | 
| [15:20] | Or apparently please a woman. | 显然也不会取悦女人 | 
| [15:23] | I need specific instructions | 我要具体的指导 | 
| [15:25] | a list of techniques to implement or a sequence of moves. | 技巧实施指南或者具体步骤 | 
| [15:28] | I’m not really the guy to talk about that. | 我跟你讨论这个不太合适 | 
| [15:29] | Why not? You’ve slept with 10,000 women. | 怎么不合适 你阅女无数啊 | 
| [15:31] | Because our relationship is all about what’s up here. | 因为咱俩的关系就上面这部分 | 
| [15:33] | What you need to do is talk to someone more…earthy. | 你得找别人跟你谈谈更”下面”的问题 | 
| [15:46] | As a school psychiatrist, I’m bound by patient confidentiality. | 作为学校的心理医生 我不能透露患者信息 | 
| [15:50] | In the absence of a warrant or permission from his parents, | 没有搜查令或是他父母的许可 | 
| [15:52] | I can’t divulge the specifics of my meetings with Nestor Olivos. | 我不能透露跟Nestor Olivos的谈话详情 | 
| [15:56] | I can tell you that he was at extreme risk of suicide. | 我可以跟你说 他有极高的自杀倾向 | 
| [15:59] | There are no indications that Nestor was taking antidepressants. | 没有迹象表明Nestor有服用抗抑郁药 | 
| [16:02] | I can only make recommendations to the parents. | 我只能向父母提建议 | 
| [16:04] | You think this boy was depressed enough to hang himself from a tree? | 你认为这男孩消极到找棵树上吊了吗 | 
| [16:07] | He was alienated by culture, by language, | 他因为自己的文化 语言 | 
| [16:09] | by his handicap, by his own social awkwardness, yes. | 残疾和不善交际被孤立 所以是的 | 
| [16:12] | Thank you for coming down, Dr Petty. | 感谢你能来 Petty医生 | 
| [16:14] | As we suspected, suicide. | 跟我们怀疑的一样 这是自杀 | 
| [16:17] | A depressed and lonely boy hangs himself over the holiday. | 一个消极又孤独的男孩假期时上吊自杀了 | 
| [16:21] | So how does the son of an Ambassador go missing for two weeks and nobody notices? | 那大使的儿子失踪两周却无人注意 又怎么讲 | 
| [16:26] | As far as the school was concerned, Nestor was vacationing with his roommate. | 据学校所知 Nestor跟他的室友在度假 | 
| [16:29] | The school requested and received a waiver from Ambassador Olivos. | 学校要求并收到了Olivos大使的弃权书 | 
| [16:35] | I was in Venezuela last year. It’s very unstable politically. | 去年我在委内瑞拉呆过 政局很不稳定 | 
| [16:39] | It’s true, the family received threats. | 实际上 他们家受到过恐吓 | 
| [16:41] | We were cognizant of that | 这我们已经知道了 | 
| [16:42] | but you aren’t seriously suggesting that | 你不会是真的认为 | 
| [16:45] | some kind of Venezuelan hit squad assassinated a student at Hanover Prep? | 有委内瑞拉恐怖分子暗杀了学校的学生吧 | 
| [16:49] | Like the Doctor said, | 正如医生所说 | 
| [16:51] | it’s a simple case of a depressed boy ending his life, | 这案子很简单 就是个抑郁症孩子自杀而已 | 
| [16:54] | not a Tom Clancy novel. | 不是什么恐怖小说 | 
| [16:56] | Yeah. Well we’ll start with Nestor’s roommate tomorrow morning. | 是啊 明早就先去和Nestor室友谈谈 | 
| [17:02] | It’s your investigation. | 你的调查你说了算 | 
| [17:17] | I’ll say this. She’s tall. | 哎哟 她挺高挑的嘛 | 
| [17:19] | Dr. Temperance Brennan, meet Sid, the owner. | Temperance Dr. Brennan 这是老板Sid | 
| [17:22] | Hey. Bone lady. | 你好 骨头女士 | 
| [17:24] | The sign says “Wong Foo’s”. | 那招牌上写的是”王家餐馆” | 
| [17:25] | Family name changed at Ellis Island. | 在埃利斯岛上改了姓 | 
| [17:28] | I’ll get your meal. | 我去给你端菜 | 
| [17:30] | But we didn’t order. | 我们还没点呢 | 
| [17:31] | No. Sid knows what most people want better than they do. | 不用 Sid比你还清楚你想要什么 | 
| [17:35] | Nestor’s bones are completely normal. Not brittle in any way. | Nestor的骨头完全正常 一点都不易断 | 
| [17:38] | You know this is kinda my little getaway place, you know? | 这可是我的私人休闲娱乐区 | 
| [17:40] | It proves the rope left in the branch where Nestor was hanging | Nestor上吊的树枝上的绳索痕迹 | 
| [17:43] | are too deep for his weight. | 相对于他的体重太深了 | 
| [17:44] | Please, everyone, let’s talk, sit down. | 好吧 大伙请坐 各抒己见 | 
| [17:46] | Eggs, larva, waste all indicate that | 虫卵 幼虫 排泄物都表明 | 
| [17:48] | the insects which fed on the body are indigenous to the tree in which he was found. | 尸体上的虫子都来自于他吊着的那棵树 | 
| [17:51] | It means he died there approximately 10 to 14 days ago. | 说明死亡时间大概是10到14天前 | 
| [17:54] | I’ll have the seven organ soup. | 给我来份七脏汤 | 
| [17:56] | You don’t order the guy just brings it. | 你不需要点餐 他会端给你的 | 
| [17:58] | He didn’t void. | 他没有排泄 | 
| [17:59] | Usually somebody hangs themselves the flood gates open, | 通常人上吊的时候都会大小便失禁 | 
| [18:01] | bodily fluids everywhere. | 体液流得到处都是 | 
| [18:02] | There was plenty of the effluent in his clothes, | 他的衣服上有很多污迹 | 
| [18:04] | but they are all postdecomposition. | 但都是在腐烂之后才有的 | 
| [18:06] | As the body swells, it bursts from internal gases. | 由于内部气体 尸体会肿胀爆开 | 
| [18:08] | How does the guy know what you want? | 那老板怎么知道你要点什么 | 
| [18:09] | The guy has a knack. | 他有秘诀呗 | 
| [18:10] | The guy’s name is Sid. | 他叫Sid | 
| [18:11] | The birds ate his eyes, ears. | 鸟吃了他的眼睛 耳朵 | 
| [18:13] | They worked their way into the skull. | 并且进入到头骨里 | 
| [18:15] | Birds pecking at the soft tissue of the throat. Could that crack the hyoid? | 鸟啄食喉部的软组织 会弄断舌骨吗 | 
| [18:18] | No. It’s a stress fracture caused by the rope against his throat | 不是 这是因为绳子压迫喉咙 造成应力性骨折 | 
| [18:20] | not postmortem. | 不是死后伤 | 
| [18:21] | You put a sensitive adolescent in a high-pressure prep school, | 一个敏感少年进了所高压预科学校 | 
| [18:24] | add social alienation, cultural differences, | 加上社交孤立 文化差异 | 
| [18:27] | pressure from high-achieving parents. | 高成就父母给予的压力 | 
| [18:29] | could be suicide. | 这可能是自杀 | 
| [18:30] | It’s not a suicide. | 这不是自杀 | 
| [18:32] | Because Booth thinks prep schools turn out entitled criminals. | 因为Booth认为预科学校就是培养罪犯的 | 
| [18:34] | We all went to private school and none of us are criminals. | 我们都是上的私立学校 也都没成罪犯啊 | 
| [18:37] | In fact we fight criminals. We’re crime-fighters. | 其实我们是在打击罪犯 我们是正义斗士 | 
| [18:39] | No you’re not. You’re… | 你们不是 你们是… | 
| [18:41] | I’m just saying it’s not a suicide. | 我只是说这不是自杀 | 
| [18:43] | I’m a big believer in instinct. | 我非常相信直觉 | 
| [18:45] | Finally a squint with an open mind. | 终于有个头脑开通的咪咪眼了 | 
| [18:48] | You have no idea how open-minded I can be. | 你想不到我有多开通的 | 
| [18:52] | What’s with these pictures? | 这些照片是怎么回事 | 
| [18:54] | This is a restaurant. People come here to eat. | 这是餐馆 人们是来是吃饭的 | 
| [18:57] | What’s the matter with you people? | 你们这些人是不是有病 | 
| [18:59] | Booth, what the hell did you bring into my place? | Booth 你都带了什么鬼玩意过来啊 | 
| [19:01] | I had nothing to do with it. | 不关我的事 | 
| [19:02] | This is exactly what I want. | 这就是我想要的 | 
| [19:04] | This is amazing. The guy definitely has a knack. | 这太牛了 他肯定有秘诀 | 
| [19:09] | – So you do take orders. – Of course we do. | – 你也确实接受点餐 – 当然 | 
| [19:11] | But it’s always better when you leave it to me. | 但我点的肯定更好 | 
| [19:14] | – Booth! – All right, I’ll take care of it. | – Booth! – 好了 我会搞定的 | 
| [19:16] | You’re saying that the boy died 10 to 14 days ago? | 你说那男孩是10到14天之前死的 | 
| [19:18] | Hey bugs buzz, but they do not lie. | 虫子虽然嗡嗡叫 但是它们不说谎 | 
| [19:20] | Hodgins is very good at using insects to ascertain the time of death. | Hodgins很擅长用虫子来确定死亡时间 | 
| [19:24] | How do you explain an email | 那你们要怎么解释这个 | 
| [19:25] | that was sent 7 days ago from Nova Scotia? | 7天前从新斯科舍省发来的电子邮件 | 
| [19:29] | See? Look at that. It stinks. | 看一下 很臭的猫腻味儿 | 
| [19:31] | Smell it. You know you want to smell it. It stinks. | 闻一下 闻闻不后悔 真的臭 | 
| [19:35] | – Don’t…Don’t smell that. – No, no, you gotta taste it. | – 别闻那玩意 – 不 你一定得尝尝 | 
| [19:37] | – I can smell it from here. – Angela, it’s so good. Mm. | – 我在这都闻得到 – Angela 挺好吃的 | 
| [19:41] | That’s really gross. | 这味儿太恶心了 | 
| [19:43] | You and Nestor were roommates for three months, correct? | 你跟Nestor做了3个月的室友 对吗 | 
| [19:45] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 | 
| [19:47] | And you invited him to spend the vacation with you? | 你邀请他和你一起度假 | 
| [19:49] | Uh, we have a summer home on Cape Breton, plenty of room. | 我们在布雷顿角有栋别墅 有很多房间 | 
| [19:52] | Nestor decided to go back home, Venezuela. | Nestor决定回委内瑞拉去 | 
| [19:54] | What did the other kids say about Nestor? | 其他孩子是怎么评论Nestor的 | 
| [19:57] | Nestor was different. | Nestor不太一样 | 
| [19:58] | He used to be deaf so he talked like… | 他以前是聋子 所以他说话有点 | 
| [20:01] | Some kids called him “Retard”. | 有些孩子叫他弱智 | 
| [20:02] | Tucker, please don’t say retard. | Tucker 别说这个词 | 
| [20:04] | I never called him that. | 我从来没这样叫他 | 
| [20:06] | He went to church every Sunday, even though nobody made him go. | 他每周日都去教堂 即使没人强迫他 | 
| [20:09] | and people thought that was weird. | 人们都觉得这很古怪 | 
| [20:11] | Did Nestor have a girlfriend? | Nestor有女朋友吗 | 
| [20:12] | He said there was a girl he liked. But he never told me who. | 他说过他有喜欢的女孩 但没告诉我是谁 | 
| [20:15] | You know Tucker, you’re lying to a federal agent. | Tucker 你在向联邦探员撒谎 | 
| [20:19] | Careful, Agent Booth. | 注意措辞 Booth探员 | 
| [20:20] | An email was sent to Nestor’s parents from Nova Scotia | Nestor父母收到一封从新斯科舍省发的邮件 | 
| [20:22] | saying what a great time he was having. | 说他玩得很开心 | 
| [20:24] | The only thing is that Nestor was already dead. | 只不过那时Nestor已经死了 | 
| [20:28] | Was it you Tucker? | 是你干的吗 Tucker | 
| [20:30] | I’d prefer he didn’t answer. | 我建议他不要回答 | 
| [20:31] | No, Dawn. If it was Tucker, he has to admit it. | Dawn 没事 如果是Tucker 他就得承认 | 
| [20:36] | You know the dodge. | 你懂的 空城计 | 
| [20:37] | You backed him up so he could be with a girl. | 你替他掩护 好让他跟那女孩私会 | 
| [20:40] | – Tucker! – I know. I’m sorry, but he begged me. | – Tucker – 我很抱歉 但他求我来着 | 
| [20:43] | What girl? | 什么女孩 | 
| [20:44] | I told you! I don’t know. I thought Nestor made her up. | 说了我不知道 我以为是Nestor意淫的 | 
| [20:46] | I sent an email. That’s all. | 我就发了封邮件 没了 | 
| [20:55] | Dr. Brennan Dr Brennan, | |
| [20:57] | can you spare a moment for the Venezuelan Ambassador? | 能否空出时间见下委内瑞拉大使 | 
| [21:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [21:04] | Is there something I can do for you? | 有什么能为您效劳吗 | 
| [21:07] | I understand that you are very good at your job, Dr Brennan. | 我清楚你工作很出色 Dr. Brennan | 
| [21:11] | But I think you are not a mother, correct? | 但我想你不是位母亲 对吗 | 
| [21:14] | No. I’m not a mother. | 对 我不是 | 
| [21:17] | Please watch this. | 请看看这个 | 
| [21:24] | All a mother wants to know is that she has raised her child well, | 每个母亲最大的愿望都是把孩子抚养成人 | 
| [21:30] | that he will grow up to be a good man. | 将来他会出人头地 | 
| [21:33] | I will never see this. | 我看不到这一天了 | 
| [21:35] | I will never know. | 永远都不会知道了 | 
| [21:41] | The day Nestor received his implant… | Nestor植入耳蜗的那天 | 
| [21:44] | Nestor Nestor. | |
| [21:47] | Te amo, mi amor. | 我爱你 | 
| [21:49] | The first day he could hear. | 他能听见的第一天 | 
| [21:51] | And the first thing he heard was my voice. | 他第一个听见的是我的声音 | 
| [21:53] | Te amo, mi amor. Yo… Si… | 我爱你 孩子 | 
| [21:57] | His mother’s voice. I told him I loved him. | 他母亲的声音 我告诉他我爱他 | 
| [22:01] | Yo te amo. Me entiendes? Dile a papi que nos quiere. Dile que… | 我爱你 懂吗 快跟爸爸说 | 
| [22:07] | The child who has lived through this miracle would never take his own life. | 经历过这种奇迹的这孩子绝不会自杀 | 
| [22:14] | You’re a scientist. | 你是位科学家 | 
| [22:15] | You need more than a mother’s reassurance, fine. | 你需要的不止是一位母亲的再三保证 | 
| [22:20] | My husband and I have many enemies. | 我丈夫和我有很多仇家 | 
| [22:23] | That is why I sent Nestor to Hanover. | 所以我送Nestor去了汉诺威 | 
| [22:25] | They promised us that he would be safe. | 他们向我保证过他的安全 | 
| [22:28] | What if they failed? They would not want to admit it. | 如果他们失败了 他们绝不会承认的 | 
| [22:32] | They would do everything they could to bias you toward suicide. | 他们会做任何事让你承认这是自杀 | 
| [22:36] | I promise you I will find out the truth. | 我向你保证我会找出真相 | 
| [22:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [22:54] | Swan dive, cannonball, cherry bomb | 燕式跳 抱膝跳 爆炸式跳法 | 
| [22:59] | no matter how he jumps, the hyoid does not break. | 无论他怎么跳 舌骨都不会断 | 
| [23:02] | What about added weight? | 如果加重量呢 | 
| [23:04] | We figure an added strain of 90 kilos to snap the hyoid. | 计算得出增加90千克的拉力才会折断舌骨 | 
| [23:08] | 90 kilos is just under 200 pounds. The weight of a muscular man. | 90千克差不多200磅 相当于一个壮男的体重 | 
| [23:12] | Now what? The Venezuelan hit squad fantasy thing? | 然后呢 委内瑞拉恐怖杀手吗 | 
| [23:14] | For one thing, it’s nuts. | 第一 不可能 | 
| [23:15] | And another, the guy would have to be 20 feet tall. | 第二 这家伙得要6米才行啊 | 
| [23:19] | I’m out of alternative scenarios to explain this hyoid break. | 我没有其他的方案解释舌骨的断裂了 | 
| [23:33] | I want to take another look at Nestor’s room. | 我想再检查下Nestor的房间 | 
| [23:35] | What exactly do you hope to find? | 你究竟想找什么 | 
| [23:41] | Stay here. | 呆在这 | 
| [23:42] | Yeah, right. That’s gonna happen. | 是哦 想得美 | 
| [23:59] | – You all right? – Are you? | – 你还好吧 – 你呢 | 
| [24:05] | Check his ID. | 查下他身份 | 
| [24:09] | His name’s Tovar Comara. He’s security at the Venezuelan embassy. | 他叫Tovar Comara 委内瑞拉使馆的保安 | 
| [24:14] | If he’s security, why’d he run? | 如果他是保安的话 为什么跑 | 
| [24:27] | We would like know what Senor Comara was doing in Nestor’s room. | 我们想知道Mr. Comara在Nestor房间干什么 | 
| [24:30] | I asked Senor Comara to go to Nestor’s room to prove a point. | 我请Mr. Comara去Nestor的房间证明一点 | 
| [24:34] | That suicide was not the only possibility. | 自杀不是唯一的可能 | 
| [24:37] | Proof that an outsider can get to your son. | 证明外边的人能接近你儿子 | 
| [24:39] | The school informed me that Nestor’s death was most certainly a suicide, | 学校告知我Nestor的死绝对属于自杀 | 
| [24:42] | that anything else was impossible. | 没有其他任何可能 | 
| [24:44] | We proved them correct. | 我们证实他们说对了 | 
| [24:45] | I failed to escape without being detected. | 我逃走时还是被发现了 | 
| [24:49] | The school lied to you, Ambassador. | 大使 学校向你撒谎了 | 
| [24:51] | Dr Brennan already declared your son’s death a homicide. | Dr. Brennan已经声明你儿子是被谋杀的 | 
| [24:53] | I apologise. I was misinformed. | 我道歉 我误会了 | 
| [24:57] | I won’t be pressing any charges. | 我不会起诉的 | 
| [24:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [25:02] | Please excuse me. | 失陪了 | 
| [25:09] | Tenemos otra diligencia en media hora. | 半小时后我们有一个调查 | 
| [25:11] | Do you think Nestor was killed by outsiders? | 你认为Nestor是被外人杀了吗 | 
| [25:14] | Not Venezuelan insurgents. | 不是委内瑞拉叛乱分子 | 
| [25:16] | They would make a statement, not fake a suicide. | 他们会发声明 不会装成是自杀 | 
| [25:20] | This hanging… Huele mala. | 这样吊着… 尸体会发臭 | 
| [25:31] | Sure, you know, someone says “It smells” In a Spanish accent | 啊呀 有人用西语说”会发臭” | 
| [25:35] | and all of a sudden you’re like, “Hm. Interesting.” | 然后突然你就说”嗯 有意思” | 
| [25:39] | What are we looking for? | 我们在找什么 | 
| [25:41] | I talked Nestor’s teachers, a few students that he hung out with. | 我找Nestor的老师和跟他常玩的学生聊过了 | 
| [25:44] | He was a Ioner. | 他很孤僻 | 
| [25:46] | Well, I mean, he went to his classes, | 他也去上课 | 
| [25:49] | but, you know, mainly he just stayed here in his room. | 但大多数时间他宅在房间里 | 
| [25:52] | That’s it. So I figured we’d come here | 就这样 所以我想来这里 | 
| [25:55] | and you’d do your little anthropologist thing. | 你可以施展你那人类学神技啥的 | 
| [25:58] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [26:03] | He liked music. Heavy percussion, | 他喜欢音乐 重金属 | 
| [26:06] | low frequencies for the most part. | 大多数节奏低沉 | 
| [26:08] | It’s the stuff he probably liked before the implant. | 这可能是他移植手术前就喜欢的 | 
| [26:12] | He could feel the vibrations in his chest. | 他通过胸腔感受振动 | 
| [26:14] | After the implant, he started enjoying stuff with more melody. | 手术后他开始喜欢更有旋律的音乐 | 
| [26:18] | He was growing. He enjoyed it. | 他在成长 而且他很喜欢这个 | 
| [26:22] | Enjoyment is the opposite of suicide. | 快乐是自杀的对立面 | 
| [26:25] | You’ve decided this isn’t a suicide. | 你已经判定这不是自杀了 | 
| [26:27] | So you’re collecting evidence to support that. | 所以你在找论据证明它啊 | 
| [26:28] | By closing your mind you’re missing important indicators. | 固步自封会让你漏掉重要线索 | 
| [26:31] | Oh yeah? So why did he throw this away? I mean hey it’s flute music. | 是哦 那他为啥把这个扔了 这可是笛乐 | 
| [26:34] | That’s reason enough, but where’s the case? | 理由充足 但是CD盒在哪呢 | 
| [26:45] | These aren’t organised. | 这些都没整理啊 | 
| [26:46] | Well, you know, girls they organize alphabetically. | 女生都按字母顺序整理 | 
| [26:48] | Guys are more organic, you know? | 男生更喜欢分地方 知道不 | 
| [26:50] | Good stuff up to the left, crap… | 好东西放左上 坏的呢 | 
| [26:54] | Bottom right. | 放右下 | 
| [26:57] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧 | 
| [27:02] | I mean, if he hated it, why did he reburn it? | 如果他不喜欢 为啥他要重录呢 | 
| [27:07] | This isn’t a CD. | 这不是张CD | 
| [27:10] | It’s a DVD. | 是DVD | 
| [27:13] | I should’ve known. It’s a 15-year-old boy. It’s just porn. | 我早该想到 15岁骚年 看黄片啊 | 
| [27:16] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [27:24] | That’s our hanging victim. | 那是受害者 | 
| [27:26] | This is pretty kinky stuff. | 这太变态了 | 
| [27:28] | I need to know where and when it was shot, | 查查拍摄的时间和地点 | 
| [27:29] | What kind of camera and anything else that might help. | 录像机类型 以及任何有帮助的线索 | 
| [27:32] | I’m going to need stills and close-up of the girl’s face. | 我需要这女孩的面部截图 | 
| [27:35] | Thanks a lot, Booth. My seven organ soup is repeating on me. | Booth 谢了 七脏汤在我胃里翻江倒海呢 | 
| [27:39] | Well, you ordered. You should’ve left it to Sid. | 是你要点的 你应该让Sid帮你点 | 
| [27:41] | Let’s see what the school has to say about this. | 这下我们看学校怎么说 | 
| [27:44] | That was not wild and kinky sex. | 那不是狂野变态的爱爱 | 
| [27:46] | It was very, very basic beginner stuff. | 只是非常基本的入门招式 | 
| [27:50] | Just so you know. | 你该知道 | 
| [27:52] | Angela, you got any bicarbonate? | Angela 有碳酸氢盐不 | 
| [28:01] | We’ve seen this kind of thing before. | 以前我们见过这种事 | 
| [28:03] | Kids recording themselves having sax? | 孩子们录自己的春宫秀吗 | 
| [28:05] | Young people are more jaded than they used to be. | 年轻人越来越冷漠 | 
| [28:07] | Sometimes they swap these tapes. | 有时候他们还会交换影带 | 
| [28:08] | I’m Surprised to see Nestor. | 我惊讶的是Nestor | 
| [28:10] | But not so surprise to see the girl? | 但不惊讶这女孩儿吗 | 
| [28:11] | How is that relevant? | 有关系吗 | 
| [28:13] | You know what’s a better question? | 你知道啥问题更好吗 | 
| [28:15] | What make you think you get to decide what’s relevant? | 你凭啥可以裁定啥是有关系的 | 
| [28:17] | You’re basically a principal of a High School. | 你就是一中学校长 | 
| [28:20] | We need to see all the sex tapes you confiscated. | 我们要检查你没收的所有性爱影带 | 
| [28:22] | Absolutely not. | 肯定不行 | 
| [28:24] | Well, I’ll just get a warrant, and in the application for a warrant, | 那我就申请张搜查令 但在申请书上 | 
| [28:28] | I’ll include your admission that you allow your students to swap homemade sex tapes. | 我会写 你承认你默许了学生交换性爱影带 | 
| [28:32] | The headmaster is not refusing to provide you with the tapes. | 校长并不是拒绝你 | 
| [28:34] | “Absolutely not” Sounds like a refusal. | “肯定不行”听起来就是拒绝 | 
| [28:37] | When we confiscate the tapes, | 当我们没收这些带子 | 
| [28:39] | we immediately turn them over to local law enforcement. | 我们会立即交予当地的执法机关 | 
| [28:41] | Sheriff Roach knew about this? | Roach警长知道这件事吗 | 
| [28:43] | No need to issue a warrant. We’re cooperating completely. | 没必要用搜查令 我们一直都全力配合 | 
| [28:45] | Was the girl also a student here? | 那女生也是这里的学生吗 | 
| [28:47] | Given your hostility. It’s time we bring in a lawyer to advise us. | 你们这么充满敌意 我们该请律师了 | 
| [28:51] | Or you take my advice. | 或者接受我的建议 | 
| [28:52] | If you don’t answer my questions, | 如果你不回答我的问题 | 
| [28:54] | I’ll take you down to FBI headquarters in handcuffs. | 我就一路把你拷回FBI总部 | 
| [28:58] | He’ll do it. He doesn’t like you. | 他会的 他不喜欢你 | 
| [29:04] | Her name is Camden Destry. | 她叫Camden Destry | 
| [29:06] | Nestor Olivos? I knew him. | Nestor Olivos吗 我知道他 | 
| [29:10] | He’s kinda famous since he died. | 他死后就算是出名了吧 | 
| [29:12] | Poor kid. To take his own life. | 可怜娃 自杀了 | 
| [29:16] | – Were you romantically involved? – No. | – 你和他在交往吗 – 不是 | 
| [29:19] | Camden is too young to date seriously. | Camden现在谈恋爱还太早 | 
| [29:25] | Tell me when you’ve seen enough to start telling the truth. | 你看够了再告诉我实情吧 | 
| [29:31] | This is outrageous, Agent Booth. | 这太过分了 Booth探员 | 
| [29:34] | Oh, my God, I can’t believe this. | 天哪 难以置信 | 
| [29:39] | Oh, my God! Where did that come from? | 我的神啊 这从哪儿来的 | 
| [29:42] | Really Mr Booth, I must protest. | Mr. Booth 我强烈反对 | 
| [29:44] | I’m tired of being lied to, so excuse me if I’m indelicate. | 我受够了谎言 所以请原谅我越界了 | 
| [29:49] | Let’s start over, shall we? | 重来过 好吗 | 
| [29:52] | Did you know Nestor Olivos? | 你认识Nestor Olivos吗 | 
| [29:55] | Were you romantically involved? | 你和他是恋人吗 | 
| [29:57] | Why would he do that? Why would Nestor tape us? | 他为什么那样做 为什么录下来 | 
| [30:01] | I loved him. | 我爱他 | 
| [30:12] | So let me just get this right. I’m the tactless and insensitive one? | 让我搞搞清楚 我迟钝没感觉 | 
| [30:16] | Okay, look. The girl lied to a federal agent | 在她男友的谋杀案调查中 | 
| [30:18] | during the investigation in the death of a boy she said she loves. | 那小女生向一位联邦探员说谎 | 
| [30:21] | You know what? These kids, they all lie. | 知道不 那些孩子全是撒谎精 | 
| [30:23] | That school teaches them that they’re special | 那所学校向他们灌输他们是特别的 | 
| [30:25] | that they’re above the rest of us. Well, they’re not. | 他们在我们之上 其实都是假的 | 
| [30:27] | – You’re the least objective person I’ve ever met. – Thanks. | – 你是我见过的最不理性的人 – 谢了 | 
| [30:30] | It’s not a compliment. | 这不是恭维 | 
| [30:31] | Aw, Come on Brennan, you know something is wrong here, alright? | Bones 你清楚有些事不对头 | 
| [30:33] | The school, the tapes, now Sheriff Roach. | 学校 录影带 现在是Roach警长 | 
| [30:35] | All this mess you’re uncovering, it smells, yes. | 所有这些你发现的烂事 是不好 | 
| [30:38] | But it doesn’t add up to murder, not logically. | 但至少在逻辑上不会诱发凶案 | 
| [30:40] | Maybe If you looked for more than facts, you would be able to see the bigger pic… | 如果你不局限于事实 你会看到更大的… | 
| [30:42] | Maybe if you opened your mind, we’d find the actual truth. | 如果你开化点 我们就能找到真正的事实 | 
| [30:45] | Brought you the tapes. | 带子拿来了 | 
| [30:48] | – How many? – All of them. | – 有多少 – 全部 | 
| [30:50] | Do you think? I’m withholding evidence? | 你认为我在藏匿证据吗 | 
| [30:52] | I’m thinking Hanover Prep gets you elected, | 我想汉诺威学校帮你竞选成功 | 
| [30:54] | and you look the other way when you see these tapes. | 你就对这些带子打马虎眼 | 
| [30:56] | Kids having sex? There’s no law against that. | 偷尝禁果 不犯法 | 
| [30:59] | Let’s hope that’s the worst thing that we find. | 希望那是我们知道的最糟的事吧 | 
| [31:09] | You’re right about the school serving pudding. | 这所学校瞎饺和 你说对了 | 
| [31:13] | “Stirring the pudding.” It means… | 那叫”瞎搅和” 意思是… | 
| [31:17] | Melodee Destry. That’s… that’s Camden’s mother. | Melodee Destry 她是Camden的妈妈 | 
| [31:21] | Is that… is that Nestor Olivos she’s with? | 跟她搞的是Nestor Olivos吗 | 
| [31:24] | No. | 不是 | 
| [31:26] | That’s Nestor’s roommate, Tucker Pattison. | 是Nestor的室友 Tucker Pattison | 
| [31:42] | How long did the sexual relationship continue? | 你们床榻关系持续了多久 | 
| [31:44] | Couple of months. I don’t know. | 几个月 我不清楚 | 
| [31:45] | Tucker is the underage victim of statutory rape. | Tucker可是未成年强奸案的受害者 | 
| [31:47] | When did it end? | 什么时候结束的 | 
| [31:48] | That was the last time. | 那是最后一次 | 
| [31:49] | Why Nestor’s bed? Why not your own? It was only 10 feet away. | 为什么在Nestor的床上 你的床就在3米外 | 
| [31:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [31:52] | It was because you knew exactly where the camera was pointed. | 那是因为你知道摄像机的位置 | 
| [31:54] | Mrs Destry gave me money, you know, to keep quiet. | Mrs. Destry给钱让我闭嘴 | 
| [31:57] | Nestor said,”How much you think she would pay | Nestor说”你认为她会给多少钱 | 
| [31:59] | to keep her husband from seeing a tape.” | 不让她丈夫看到这影带” | 
| [32:01] | Nestor set up a drop and got $5,000. | Nestor设了局 拿到了5千美金 | 
| [32:03] | He said we should do it again, | 他说我们应该再试一次 | 
| [32:05] | but just before vacation I told him I was gonna tell my parents. | 但放假前我跟他说我要告诉我父母 | 
| [32:08] | Even if it meant getting kicked out of Hanover. | 就算代价是被学校开除 | 
| [32:10] | The next thing I know, he killed himself. | 后来我就听说他自杀了 | 
| [32:15] | I figured it was my fault. | 我想大概是我的错 | 
| [32:21] | Tabanid pupal casings show | 虻虫蛹壳表明 | 
| [32:23] | the boy ingested a heavy dose of ketamine before he died. | 这孩子死前服用了大量的麻醉剂 | 
| [32:26] | Kids call it Special K. | 孩子们都叫它K粉 | 
| [32:27] | So somebody dosed him? | 有人给他下药了 | 
| [32:28] | That explains why he wasn’t struggling before the hanging. | 所以他被吊树上前才没挣扎 | 
| [32:30] | Or, a wild thought | 或者 大胆假设下 | 
| [32:31] | He took it himself for fun like most kids do. | 他像其他孩子一样只是为了好玩吃的 | 
| [32:34] | I had sex with Naomi in Palaeontology. | 我跟古生物学部的Naomi上床了 | 
| [32:36] | – You mean actually in Palaeontology? – No, at her place. | – 在古生物学部 – 不 在她家 | 
| [32:39] | I thought it went great, but I could be wrong. | 我觉得挺好的 但我可能想错了 | 
| [32:40] | Because apparently what I think is wild and kinky is basic. | 显然我以为的狂野变态招数都只是入门 | 
| [32:44] | and since she never called me back | 因为她都不回我电话 | 
| [32:45] | I’m wondering if it’s because I lack imagination in the sack. | 我在想是不是因为我床上招数没啥新意 | 
| [32:48] | You know what Zach? I’m thinking this is more of a guy-guy conversation. | Zack 我觉得这话应该爷们之间交流 | 
| [32:52] | Yeah. I was wondering. | 哦 我也这么想 | 
| [32:56] | Dude, minty burp is still burp. | 伙计 薄荷味的嗝还是嗝 | 
| [32:59] | Yeah well, who took me to Wong Salmonella’s? | 没错 话说是谁带我去王家餐馆的 | 
| [33:01] | Alright, you know what? Just go back to Sid. | 好啦好啦 你再去找Sid | 
| [33:04] | Let him bring you your meal. The heartburn will disappear. | 让他给你点餐 你的胸口灼热就会消失 | 
| [33:07] | – Heartburn. – What? | – 胸口灼热 – 啥 | 
| [33:10] | Hodgins has heartburn because stomach acid is rising into his oesophagus. | Hodgins胸口灼热是因为食管里胃酸过多 | 
| [33:14] | The ketamine, plus choking, could have caused Nestor to regurgitate. | 麻醉剂加上窒息会造成Nestor反胃 | 
| [33:17] | The rope would hold gastric juices in the upper throat weakening the hyoid. | 绳子使胃液停留在喉咙上部 软化舌骨 | 
| [33:21] | Digestive juices are basically hydrochloric acid. | 消化液基本上就是盐酸 | 
| [33:23] | Sometime when you’re not busy | 你啥时候有时间 | 
| [33:25] | I wonder if I could ask you a few questions about sexual positions? | 我想讨教一下春宫二十四式的一些问题 | 
| [33:28] | If you even try, I will take out my gun and shoot you between the eyes. | 要是你敢问 我一定给你眉心一枪 | 
| [33:32] | These marks here and here that’s scoring consistent with hydrochloric acid. | 这儿和这儿的印记都和盐酸腐蚀相符 | 
| [33:36] | I don’t like where you’re going with this. | 我不喜欢你用这机子模拟 | 
| [33:37] | I need to run a few scenarios through the Angelator. | 我得在Angelator上模拟几个情况 | 
| [33:39] | Replace the values for the hyoid bone mass with these sliding coefficients. | 用这些滑动系数替换舌骨的质量数值 | 
| [33:43] | That will replicate bone deterioration | 这就能复制出胃酸腐蚀舌骨时 | 
| [33:45] | as the hyoid is being digested by stomach acid. | 舌骨的退化过程 | 
| [33:50] | This will show it in measure time. | 这会在计量时间里显示 | 
| [33:52] | The body decomposes | 尸体开始腐烂 | 
| [33:54] | and the gastric juices trapped by the noose in Nestor’s esophagus | 胃酸被堵在Nestor的食管中 | 
| [33:57] | actually digest the hyoid over time. | 久而久之 舌骨就被分解了 | 
| [34:00] | Wait. There the hyoid cracked. | 等等 就那里 舌骨断了 | 
| [34:03] | 196.3 hours just over 8 days. | 196.3小时 也就是刚过8天 | 
| [34:07] | This finding is congruent with suicide. | 这发现等于说是自杀 | 
| [34:10] | I do not accept that. | 我不接受 | 
| [34:12] | It’s a fact. You can’t not accept a fact. | 这是事实 你不能不接受事实 | 
| [34:14] | I have to amend my cause-of-death report. | 我得修改死因报告 | 
| [34:16] | Then you’ll stop my investigation. | 这样会阻止我继续调查 | 
| [34:18] | The school trying to cover up a murder and you’re helping them. | 学校在试图掩盖谋杀案 你这是助纣为虐 | 
| [34:32] | Honey. | 亲爱的 | 
| [34:36] | Did you ever just believe something, | 你有没有单纯的相信过什么 | 
| [34:40] | despite the evidence, just know it was true? | 不管证据 就是相信那是真的 | 
| [34:43] | No. I’ve hoped things. | 没有 我有过希望 | 
| [34:47] | I will always known the difference between hope and fact. | 我一直都明白希望和事实的区别 | 
| [34:52] | You know, all that’s left of this boy is this table full of bones. | 这男孩只剩下一桌子的骨头 | 
| [34:56] | Now everyone he’s ever known has an agenda. | 所有他认识的人现在都有自己的打算 | 
| [34:58] | His parents, school, even the cop who’s investigating his death. | 他的父母 学校 甚至调查他死因的警察 | 
| [35:01] | I’m the only one who cares about | 不论结果是好是坏 | 
| [35:04] | the truth of what Nestor’s life came to in the end, good or bad. | 我是唯一关心Nestor死因真相的人 | 
| [35:08] | And I know the truth is more important than anything else. | 我知道真相大于一切 | 
| [35:11] | You know… or you hope it’s true? | 你知道还是你希望它是真的 | 
| [35:17] | Suicide is the most rational, logical explanation. | 自杀是最合理最符合逻辑的解释 | 
| [35:23] | What I believe doesn’t matter. What makes me sad doesn’t matter. | 我相信什么并不重要 我伤心与否也不重要 | 
| [35:30] | Look at this face. | 看看这孩子 | 
| [35:33] | He did not kill himself. | 他决不会自我了断 | 
| [35:36] | Angela, I need a little more proof than a nice drawing. | Angela 我需要更多的证据而不是美丽的素描 | 
| [35:42] | I can do that. | 我可以试试 | 
| [35:57] | OK, this is not from the DVD. | 这段不是DVD上的 | 
| [35:59] | It’s a quick snippet that was on Nestor’s hard drive. | 是Nestor的硬盘里的闪存 | 
| [36:01] | Somebody tried to erase it, but Zack and I got some of it back. | 有人删除了这段 但Zack和我恢复了部分 | 
| [36:11] | Angela, zoom in on that necklace. | Angela 放大项链 | 
| [36:16] | A little sea horse? Come on. What kind of blackmailer does that? | 海马 敲诈的人怎么会送这种东西 | 
| [36:21] | It’s sweet. It’s a clueless kid in love. | 多可爱 陷入爱河的傻孩子啊 | 
| [36:24] | That’s your evidence that he didn’t commit suicide? A sea horse? | 这就是你认为不是自杀的证据 海马吗 | 
| [36:27] | A kid doesn’t give a gift because, you know, he’s in love. | 小孩子不会因为恋爱了就送礼物 | 
| [36:30] | He does it because he wants a little loving. | 他这样做是想要点小回馈 | 
| [36:32] | Rerun that. | 回放那段 | 
| [36:34] | That cynicism you affect, Booth, | Booth 装的你多愤世嫉俗似的 | 
| [36:36] | it’s your way of hiding your deeply romantic nature. | 其实是为了掩饰你的浪漫情怀吧 | 
| [36:39] | There. Stop. Play again. | 就这儿 停 重放 | 
| [36:43] | – There. She rolled her eyes for the camera. – What? | – 就这里 她朝镜头看了 – 啥 | 
| [36:45] | No, I didn’t see it either. | 我也没看到 | 
| [36:47] | Play it in stop motion. | 重放 定格模式播放 | 
| [36:49] | Zoom in. There. | 放大 就那儿 | 
| [36:52] | Slow motion. | 慢动作 | 
| [37:00] | How’d you see that? | 你咋看到的 | 
| [37:02] | Wait. That girl knew the camera was there. | 这女生知道那有摄像头 | 
| [37:04] | She looked at it. | 她看摄像头了 | 
| [37:06] | Camden isn’t a victim. She’s in on it. | Camden不是受害者 她是参与人 | 
| [37:07] | You don’t roll your eyes to yourself. | 她肯定不是朝自己转眼珠子 | 
| [37:09] | You do it for someone else, not Nestor Olivos. | 肯定是朝别人 但不是Nestor Olivos | 
| [37:11] | What do we do now? | 现在咋办 | 
| [37:12] | Well this is where a public school education comes in handy. | 是时候让公立学校出身的人出手了 | 
| [37:16] | “Divide and conquer” Was the playground motto. | 江湖上的规矩是”各个击破” | 
| [37:19] | What would help me Camden is if you told me why Nestor killed himself. | Camden 帮我个忙 告诉我Nestor为什么自杀 | 
| [37:22] | Then we can close the murder investigation. | 我好了结这次调查 | 
| [37:25] | Why is Tucker here? | Tucker在这儿干嘛 | 
| [37:27] | Oh, Tucker, he said some things. | Tucker交代了点儿事情 | 
| [37:29] | What things? | 什么事情 | 
| [37:30] | Well what Tucker told us doesn’t make you look good. | 他说的话 对你非常不利 | 
| [37:33] | I believe him but Agent Booth said it was only fair to hear your side. | 我相信他 但Booth探员说听听你的说辞才公平 | 
| [37:37] | If your stories match up, | 如果你俩说的一致 | 
| [37:38] | I’ll be able to drop the murder investigation. | 我就可以停止调查此案了 | 
| [37:42] | You know, I find it hard to believe that | 我很难相信 | 
| [37:44] | it was your idea for Tucker to seduce your mother. | 是你让Tucker勾引你妈妈的 | 
| [37:47] | It wasn’t. She hit on Tucker. | 不是我 她先勾搭Tucker的 | 
| [37:49] | No, wait, wait. Can they do this? | 等等 他们怎么可以这样 | 
| [37:51] | They’re fishing. Don’t say a word. | 他们在诱供 不要说话 | 
| [37:53] | – I wasn’t fishing. Were you fishing? – No, I wasn’t fishing. | – 我没有诱供啊 你呢 – 我也没 | 
| [37:54] | Tucker was all Stacy’s mom about it. | Tucker一直都对熟女师奶情有独钟 | 
| [37:56] | I just sort of gave him permission. | 我只不过默许了而已 | 
| [38:00] | – It was funny. – Please stop this. Stop it. | – 挺好玩儿的 – 停下 不要说了 | 
| [38:02] | Mom, deal with it, OK? You’re the one that’s the perv, so… | 妈 得了吧 是你自己不检点 | 
| [38:07] | When my mom gave Tucker money to keep him quiet, | 我妈给了Tucker封口费之后 | 
| [38:10] | we got the idea to blackmail her with the tape. | 我们就想到了拿带子勒索她 | 
| [38:13] | I was mad at her, I guess. | 我生她的气 | 
| [38:15] | Then Tucker said it was my turn. | 然后Tucker说轮到我了 | 
| [38:17] | Nestor was rich, lonely, Catholic, | Nestor有钱 孤独 信天主教 | 
| [38:20] | and he had a thing for you. | 而且还暗恋你 | 
| [38:21] | And he was cute. People didn’t notice | 他挺可爱的 别人没发现而已 | 
| [38:24] | because of the way he talked, but he was really cute. | 因为他说话有点奇怪 但他人真挺可爱的 | 
| [38:27] | I liked him. | 我喜欢他 | 
| [38:30] | We made the tape and showed it to Nestor. | 我们录好带子后给Nestor看 | 
| [38:32] | It made him really upset. Really upset. | 他很不高兴 真的很生气 | 
| [38:38] | Because you threatened to show it to his mother. | 因为你威胁要把带子给他妈妈看 | 
| [38:40] | Or because I broke his heart? | 或许因为我伤了他的心 | 
| [38:42] | I still can’t believe he killed himself. | 我还是无法相信他会自杀 | 
| [38:44] | I’m really sorry he did that. | 他自杀的事我也很遗憾 | 
| [38:46] | What Camden did was wrong, which she’s acknowledged. | Camden是做的不对 她也知错了 | 
| [38:49] | But she can’t be held responsible for an unstable boy overreaction. | 但她不应该为那个男孩的过激行为负责 | 
| [38:53] | I said I’m sorry. | 我说了我很遗憾 | 
| [38:54] | Yeah, Camden Destry. | 没错 Camden Destry | 
| [38:56] | I’m placing you under arrest for the murder of Nestor Olivos. | 我现以谋杀Nestor Olivos的罪名逮捕你 | 
| [38:58] | What? She’s admitted to blackmail and attempted blackmail. That’s all. | 她只是承认了敲诈和意图敲诈而已 | 
| [39:02] | Nestor was going to go to the headmaster and expose you | Nestor打算去向校长告发你 | 
| [39:04] | so you dosed him with Ketamine and hauled him up into the tree. | 所以你给他吃了K粉 然后把他吊在树上 | 
| [39:08] | The DNA traces in the rope will prove that. | 绳子上的DNA会证明的 | 
| [39:10] | Plus you’ve already confessed to the motive. | 而且你刚刚也供出了你的动机 | 
| [39:14] | If I cooperate and tell you everything Tucker did | 如果我合作 说出Tucker的所作所为 | 
| [39:17] | do I get some sort of deal? | 能不能对我网开一面 | 
| [39:22] | That depends on what else you got. | 要看你能交代出什么了 | 
| [39:27] | The headmaster and the Head of Security | 校长和学校的保安主管 | 
| [39:29] | will both lose their jobs over what happened to Nestor. | 因为Nestor的事情被撤职了 | 
| [39:31] | The sheriff will resign. | 警长会自动辞职 | 
| [39:33] | The two kids who killed your son are both in custody. | 杀害你儿子的两个学生已被羁押 | 
| [39:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [39:39] | We’re very sorry… for your loss. | 请节哀 | 
| [39:46] | Ambassador Olivos. | Olivos大使 | 
| [39:52] | You told me that all a mother wants is to know that | 你说过 一个母亲最大的愿望 | 
| [39:56] | she’s raised her child well. | 是抚养孩子长大成人 | 
| [39:58] | That your biggest regret is that | 而你最大的遗憾 | 
| [40:00] | you’ll never know if Nestor would’ve grown up to be a good man. | 是你不知道Nestor长大后会不会有出息 | 
| [40:04] | But he was a good man. | 但是他已经很厉害了 | 
| [40:07] | He died because he was trying to do the right thing. | 他的死是因为他坚持做对的事情 | 
| [40:19] | Very impressive, Temperance. | 不错哟 Temperance | 
| [40:22] | You got that one right. | 这次做得太对了 | 
| [40:39] | When you’re with someone, | 和别人在一起时 | 
| [40:41] | the gymnastics aren’t what matter. It’s who you are. | 姿势并不重要 而是你这个人 | 
| [40:44] | It’s in your intentions and how much you care about the other person. | 是你的打算 是你多么在乎这个人 | 
| [40:47] | If you don’t want to help me, just say so. | 不想帮我就直说 | 
| [40:49] | All right. I’m gonna let you in on a secret. | 好吧 我告诉你个秘密 | 
| [40:52] | This is a female secret. | 女人的秘密 | 
| [40:55] | Go to Naomi and tell her you don’t know anything about lovemaking | 告诉Naomi你一点都不懂调情 | 
| [41:01] | Sex, yeah. Lovemaking, you’re a blank slate. | 巫山会 鸾凤颠 你对这些一无所知 | 
| [41:05] | You’ll do anything she wants | 但你会为她赴汤蹈火 | 
| [41:07] | if she just introduces you to the secrets of love. | 只要她把你领进爱的秘园入口 | 
| [41:11] | She’ll be more interested in that | 比起你在床上花样多 | 
| [41:12] | than if you were the most imaginative lover on the planet. | 她会对这个更感兴趣 | 
| [41:15] | That is totally counter intuitive. | 这完全违背本能 | 
| [41:17] | Just do it, Z-man. Reap the benefits of my sexual wisdom. | Z小哥 照我说的做 姐的性爱锦囊对你有好处 | 
| [41:25] | Oh, no. This isn’t gonna work. I mean, this is my place. | 这可不行 这是我的地盘 | 
| [41:30] | Sid Sid? | |
| [41:31] | As long as they keep it down on the subject of rotten corpses and bodily fluids, | 只要他们继续讨论腐烂的尸体和体液 | 
| [41:33] | I have no beef at all. | 我就不给你牛排 | 
| [41:35] | OK, that is amazing. I had heartburn. | 太神奇了哇 我原来胸口灼热 | 
| [41:37] | I asked Sid to bring me something and now the heartburn’s gone. | 我让Sid给我点食物 现在灼热消失啦 | 
| [41:40] | I mean it’s gone. Man, I love this place. | 完全消失啦 我爱这餐馆 | 
| [41:43] | OK, fine. New rules. That counter is mine. That booth is yours. | 新规矩 吧台是我的 雅座是你们的 | 
| [41:49] | Everything else around here, all right, mine. All right? | 这周围都是我的 好伐 明白嘛 | 
| [41:53] | Mine. M-I-N-E. Mine. | 我的 都 是 我 的 | 
| [42:08] | I’ve been thinking about your whole “Something stinks” aptitude. | 我一直在想你的”这有猫腻”天赋 | 
| [42:13] | Oh, yeah? | 是咩 | 
| [42:15] | I think you have a subconscious knack for reading body language. | 我认为你下意识的能读懂肢体语言 | 
| [42:18] | Stress in the voice, other subtle but discernable indicators. | 语调以及其他细微的指示 | 
| [42:21] | It’s not mysterious, but it is impressive. | 并不神奇 但是挺厉害的 | 
| [42:23] | And in the future, | 以后呢 | 
| [42:25] | I will try to record it in an appropriate degree of objective worth. | 我会客观的看待和评判你的能力 | 
| [42:28] | Thank you, Temperance. I appreciate that. | Temperance 谢谢 我很受用 | 
| [42:30] | So…uh, what part of “This is mine” did you not understand? | “吧台是我的”五个字你不认识哪个字 | 
| [42:40] | Do I have to say it in Latin? | 要我用拉丁语说吗 | 
| [42:50] | Absit invidia. | 请勿见怪(拉丁文) | 
| [43:06] | Nice. | 不错哇 |