| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:07] | We already know what killed the bear. | 我们早知道这熊咋死的 | 
| [00:08] | Who’s the vet here, Sherman? | 这里谁才是兽医 Shermen | 
| [00:10] | You are, Denise. Who’s the park ranger? | 你啊 Denise 那谁是公园护林员呢 | 
| [00:12] | That’d be you, Sherman. | 那当然是你咯 Shermen | 
| [00:13] | That’s why I know what killed him. | 所以我才知道谁杀了它啊 | 
| [00:15] | A scared camper drilled him with a Winchester Magnum.338. | 被吓坏的露营者用温彻斯特・马格南.338步枪杀的 | 
| [00:19] | I get it. You’re afraid I’m not showing respect to the bear’s spirit. | 我明白了 你是怕我对这头熊的灵魂不敬 | 
| [00:22] | Because I have better things to do | 因为我有更好的事情要做 | 
| [00:24] | than wait around for you to tell me what I already know. | 而不是在这等你告诉我些我早知道的事 | 
| [00:27] | The law says I have to send in as much information as I can | 按规定我必须上报尽可能多的信息 | 
| [00:30] | age, weight, what he last ate… | 年龄 重量 最后吃的东西 | 
| [00:44] | He was in hyperphagia, | 它正在过量进食 | 
| [00:45] | eating everything he could find before going into hibernation. | 冬眠前会吃掉所有它能找到的食物 | 
| [00:49] | What? | 什么 | 
| [00:56] | Oh, God. | 我的天 | 
| [01:11] | – It looks human to me. – Sorry. | – 我看是人类 – 对不起 | 
| [01:13] | What’s the deal? | 什么情况 | 
| [01:14] | It was found in eastern Washington State. | 这是在华盛顿州东部找到的 | 
| [01:17] | – Where? – Inside a bear. | – 哪儿 – 熊肚子里 | 
| [01:19] | No, I mean… | 不 我是问… | 
| [01:20] | Inside a bear? | 熊肚子里? | 
| [01:22] | Autopsy revealed bone fragments in the bear’s stomach and intestine. | 验尸发现熊的胃和肠道里有骨头碎片 | 
| [01:27] | An autopsy on an animal is a necropsy. | 给动物验尸应该叫做解剖 | 
| [01:29] | Yeah, you know, it’s pretty crucial we get that straight right off the bat. | 对啊 开门见山很紧要 | 
| [01:32] | Meanwhile, about the dead human being… | 话说回来 关于这个死者 | 
| [01:34] | What do you need me for? The bear ate somebody. | 你要我干嘛 一头熊吃了个人 | 
| [01:36] | 26 bone fragments in total. | 一共26块骨头碎片 | 
| [01:38] | Case bumped to the Seattle field office. They bumped it to me. | 案子先推给西雅图办事处 然后又推给了我 | 
| [01:40] | Check it out. | 来看看 | 
| [01:41] | Why’d they bump it to you? | 为什么他们会把案子推给你 | 
| [01:42] | Bones, I mean, do you really care about the inner workings of the FBI office? | 骨儿 你是真关心FBI内部事务的流程么 | 
| [01:47] | They bumped it to you because you work with me. | 他们推给你是因为你和我共事 | 
| [01:49] | No, they hoped that you could help ID the body. | 不 他们希望你能帮忙辨认尸体 | 
| [01:54] | From a hand? | 就靠一只手么 | 
| [01:56] | Well, they have high expectations. | 他们对你期望很高嘛 | 
| [01:58] | Definitely human. Opposable thumb. | 肯定是人类 对生拇指 | 
| [02:00] | Probably male from the size. | 从大小上看应该是男性 | 
| [02:05] | – What? – Kerf marks. | – 什么 – 锯痕 | 
| [02:07] | Marks made from a cutting tool. | 是某种切割工具留下的 | 
| [02:09] | Maybe when they cut open the bear. | 可能他们给熊开膛时弄的 | 
| [02:10] | No. It’s not a straight edge. | 不 边缘不平整 | 
| [02:13] | Residual cross-section striae. | 残余的剖面细沟 | 
| [02:16] | Just because you say in that definitive tone | 虽然你说的很肯定 | 
| [02:18] | doesn’t mean it means anything to me. | 但对我来说毫无意义 | 
| [02:19] | These marks were made from a saw. | 这些痕迹是锯子造成的 | 
| [02:21] | The hand was already separated from the rest of the person when the bear ate them. | 熊吃他之前 手就已经与身体分开了 | 
| [02:24] | Somebody was dismembered and fed to a bear? | 他是被肢解后喂给熊的 | 
| [02:28] | That’s one possibility. | 是一种可能 | 
| [02:30] | – OK. Um, thanks, Bones. – Glad I could help. | – 谢了 骨头 – 很高兴能帮上忙 | 
| [02:34] | But you’re not done. | 但还没完呢 | 
| [02:37] | I’ll check out the photographs and the x-rays, see if I can confirm sex and age. | 我再查查照片和x片 看能不能确认性别和年龄 | 
| [02:42] | Pack your bags. We’re going to Washington State. | 收拾行李 我们去华盛顿州 | 
| [02:44] | I’m not going to Washington State. | 我才不去华盛顿 | 
| [02:46] | Again, just because you say it in that definitive tone | 再说一次 虽然你说的很肯定 | 
| [02:49] | doesn’t mean it means anything to me. | 但对我来说毫无意义 | 
| [02:51] | Why is Booth the one who decides we go to Washington state? | 凭啥Booth决定我去不去华盛顿州 | 
| [02:55] | He gets the gun and the authority. He’s the one that people like. | 就因为他有枪有权 大家都喜欢他啊 | 
| [02:58] | Firstly, he didn’t decide that you go to Washington State. | 首先 不是他决定让你去华盛顿的 | 
| [03:01] | He made a request. | 他只是提出请求 | 
| [03:02] | I am the one who decides where you do and do not go. | 是我决定你去哪不去哪 | 
| [03:05] | And secondly? | 那其次呢 | 
| [03:06] | Secondly, it’s time to live a little, Temperance. | 其次 是时候享受生活了 Temperance | 
| [03:09] | Connect with other people. | 和其他人交流交流 | 
| [03:11] | Are you suggesting I take this opportunity to have sex with Booth on a field trip? | 你是在建议我趁着出差和Booth滚床单么 | 
| [03:16] | Good God. Where’s Dr Freud when you need him? | 我的神啊 这时候弗洛伊德去哪了 | 
| [03:18] | I don’t understand what you’re saying. | 我不懂你在说什么 | 
| [03:19] | Which is precisely why I am sending you to the Great North Woods. | 这正是我要派你去大北森林的原因 | 
| [03:24] | Come on, now. You’ve partially digested, dismembered skeletal remains to examine. | 去吧 有被部分消化的肢解残骸等你检查哦 | 
| [03:30] | That should put a smile on your face. | 这你总该笑了吧 | 
| [03:32] | The mosquitoes out there are the size of dogs. Pack insect repellent. | 那里的蚊子跟狗一样大 带上蚊不叮 | 
| [04:23] | Being cooped up in a crappy hotel in the middle of nowhere with a $50 per diem | 呆在个犄角旮旯的烂旅馆 每天50美元补助 | 
| [04:28] | is not my idea of a good time either, you know. | 可不是我心目中的好时光 | 
| [04:30] | You only get $50 a day? How can you live on that? | 你每天就50美元 你是怎么活下来的哦 | 
| [04:33] | OK, what do you mean? What do you get? | 你啥意思 那你多少 | 
| [04:34] | I don’t have a limit. Just give them the receipts. | 我没有限额 把收据拿给他们就行 | 
| [04:37] | No, you have to have a limit. Everyone has a limit. | 不可能 你肯定有限额 大家都有限额 | 
| [04:39] | We work for the government. | 我们是给政府做事的 | 
| [04:40] | I don’t have a limit. | 我就没有限额 | 
| [04:41] | But it’s not fair. It’s not fair to the taxpayers. | 可是这不公平 这对纳税人太不公平了 | 
| [04:45] | You’re like one of those $1,000 toilet seats. | 你这就跟1000元一个的马桶圈一个性质 | 
| [04:48] | I imagine I’m treated differently than you because I have an indispensable skill. | 咱俩待遇不同是因为我的技能必不可少吧 | 
| [04:51] | Right, indispensable… I do not need you. | 必不可少么 我可不需要你 | 
| [04:53] | So you can determine the origin of the kerf marks and the sex and age of the victim? | 那你能鉴定锯痕的来源和死者的性别年龄咯 | 
| [04:58] | You know, you’re a smart ass, you know that? | 你真是个聪明蛋啊 | 
| [05:00] | Objectively, I’d say I’m very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass. | 客观讲我是很聪明 但那和我的屁股蛋可没啥关系 | 
| [05:03] | I’ll tell you what. You can take me out to dinner, put me on your tab. | 这样吧 你请我吃饭 都记你账上 | 
| [05:07] | That doesn’t seem ethical. | 你这太不厚道了吧 | 
| [05:10] | You still want that gun, now, don’t you? Hm? | 你现在还想要那枪吧 不是么 | 
| [05:16] | We’ll start with breakfast. | 我们从早餐开始 | 
| [05:20] | You know, it’s beautiful here. It feels good to be out of the city. | 这里真美 乡下感觉真不错 | 
| [05:25] | Yeah. Where murderers feed their victims to bears. | 是啊 也是凶手把被害人喂熊的地方 | 
| [05:44] | Small-town America. Gotta love it. | 美国小镇啊 怎能不爱它 | 
| [05:46] | No, this is not a small town. | 不 这可不算小镇 | 
| [05:47] | Chuntala in Guatemala, 150 people, | 危地马拉的春塔拉镇 人口150 | 
| [05:50] | no running water, that’s a small town. | 没有活水流过 那才是小镇 | 
| [05:52] | I said small-town America, not small-town Guatemala. | 我说的是美国小镇 可不是危地马拉小镇 | 
| [05:55] | And I’ve been there too, by the way. | 顺便说一句 那里我也去过 | 
| [05:57] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 | 
| [05:58] | To see the sheriff. | 去见警长 | 
| [06:00] | How are you gonna do that? | 你要怎么做呢 | 
| [06:02] | It’s an old FBI trick. | FBI的老把戏 | 
| [06:03] | I’m gonna ask somebody who lives here. | 我去问问这里的居民 | 
| [06:06] | What took you to Guatemala? Ecotourism? | 你是为什么去危地马拉 生态旅游吗 | 
| [06:10] | I went down to shoot somebody through the heart from 1500 feet. | 我是为了从457米外射穿某人的心脏 | 
| [06:18] | I was pretty sure it was human, but I’m a vet, | 我很肯定那是人类的 但我只是个兽医 | 
| [06:21] | so I called Andrew, Dr Rigby, and he thought it was human too. | 所以我叫了Andrew Rigby医生 他也认为是人类 | 
| [06:25] | Officially I’m the coroner here in Aurora, | 职务上 我是欧若拉镇的验尸官 | 
| [06:28] | but I’m a country doctor. | 但我只是个乡下医生 | 
| [06:29] | I have no training in forensics. | 没有受过法医方面的训练 | 
| [06:31] | This is approximately 60% of the arm of a male, | 这大约是一个男性手臂的60% | 
| [06:34] | late teens, early 20s, well-muscled. | 20岁左右 身体健壮 | 
| [06:37] | That’s amazing. | 太厉害了 | 
| [06:38] | You see these marks here? Below the radial tuberosity? | 看到这里的痕迹了么 桡骨粗隆下面 | 
| [06:42] | You haven’t by any chance performed any amputations lately, have you? | 你最近没有做过截肢手术吧 | 
| [06:45] | Uh, a few frostbit toes last winter, | 去年冬天有几个冻伤脚趾的 | 
| [06:48] | and a thumb from a nasty Murphy bed accident. | 还有一个因为折叠床事故夹断了拇指 | 
| [06:51] | – Why? – These are saw marks. | – 怎么了 – 这些是锯痕 | 
| [06:54] | That’s not good, people sawed up and eaten by bears. | 这可不妙啊 有人被锯开喂了熊 | 
| [06:58] | I’m gonna send this back to my lab. | 我要把这些寄回我的实验室 | 
| [07:00] | My people can give a better estimate of how long ago the bear ingested the arm. | 我的人能得出更精确的手臂被熊吞食的时间 | 
| [07:04] | You got pretty good equipment there, I guess. | 你那的设备一定很棒吧 | 
| [07:06] | I’m still on dial-up. | 我还在用拨号连接 | 
| [07:08] | What’s the fastest way to ship a human arm? | 运送人类手臂最快的方式是什么 | 
| [07:10] | Charlie Charlie. | |
| [07:15] | Need a hand? | 要帮把手么 | 
| [07:16] | Thanks, but I’m trying to get rid of this one. | 谢谢 我正要寄这个 | 
| [07:19] | These are human remains. | 这些是人的遗骸 | 
| [07:21] | I have to ship them to the Jeffersonian Institute in Washington, DC. | 我要寄到华盛顿特区的Jeffersonian机构 | 
| [07:25] | Cool. They have Dizzy Gillespie’s trumpet. | 酷 他们收藏了Dizzy Gillespie(美国爵士小号演奏家)的小号 | 
| [07:27] | Yeah. I know. | 我知道 | 
| [07:28] | Muhammad Ali’s boxing gloves. Abraham Lincoln’s assassination top hat. | 拳王阿里的拳击手套 林肯遇刺时戴的大礼帽 | 
| [07:31] | Yeah. I know, I work there. | 我知道 我就在那工作 | 
| [07:33] | You ever sit in Archie Bunker’s chair? | 你有坐过Archie Bunker的椅子么 | 
| [07:35] | I work in a different part of the museum. | 我在博物馆的另一个部门工作 | 
| [07:37] | I’m a forensic anthropologist. | 我是一名法医人类学家 | 
| [07:38] | – My name’s Charlie. – Yeah, I know. | – 我叫Charlie – 我知道 | 
| [07:42] | Wow. What, you could tell from my, like, skull structure? | 你是从我头骨结构中知道的么 | 
| [07:46] | It says it on your shirt, Charlie. | 是你衬衫上写的 Charlie | 
| [07:50] | Where can I find the sheriff? | 哪里能找到警长 | 
| [07:52] | He’s, uh, past the garage to the right. | 过了车库向右转 | 
| [07:55] | Hey. Temperance Brennan. I’m reading your book. | Temperance Brennan 我正看你的书呢 | 
| [07:59] | Gave me a few ideas if I ever wanna kill someone and get rid of the body. | 给我点抛尸的好建议吧 万一我以后想杀人呢 | 
| [08:04] | Well, don’t forget, Charlie, the heroine always catches the bad guy. | Charlie你别忘了 女主角总能抓到坏蛋 | 
| [08:09] | Sounds good to me. | 听起来不错哦 | 
| [08:13] | These are false-start kerfs, which suggest a handsaw. | 这些锯痕不规整 说明是手锯 | 
| [08:17] | The cut marks from the breakaway spur, here | 起始切口的锯痕 就这里 | 
| [08:21] | should give me the number of teeth per inch, | 应该能得到每英寸锯子上的齿数 | 
| [08:23] | but to me it just looks broken. | 但我觉得不完整 | 
| [08:26] | I could work it up into a three-dimensional image, see if that helps. | 我把它三维图形化 看看有没有用 | 
| [08:31] | Dr. Brennan could do it from this. | Dr. Brennan就能得出结论 | 
| [08:34] | Not when she was a lowly grad student, Zack. | 她是研究生的时候也不能 Zack | 
| [08:37] | Upload all the digital info that Brennan sent you into my mainframe. | 把Brennan传你的数据信息都传我的主机来 | 
| [08:44] | And lighten up, Z-man. | 打起精神来 Z小哥 | 
| [08:48] | Somebody cut that guy’s arm off, Sheriff. | 那家伙的手臂被割下来了 警长 | 
| [08:50] | Couldn’t be a local. | 肯定不是本地人 | 
| [08:52] | Somebody missing an arm, that’s something you notice. | 要是有人缺胳膊少腿的 会被注意到的 | 
| [08:55] | – How many people live in Aurora? – 326 in town. | – 欧若拉镇多少人 – 镇子里326个 | 
| [08:59] | Another couple hundred in the unincorporated in the surroundings. | 周边区域几百人 | 
| [09:02] | Maybe 1200 on the Indian reservation. | 印第安居住区可能还有1200人 | 
| [09:05] | Tourists? | 游客呢 | 
| [09:06] | Hikers, campers… | 远足的 露营的 | 
| [09:07] | It’s beautiful country so they don’t realise how dangerous it is. | 这乡村挺美 所以他们不觉得有多危险 | 
| [09:10] | On average we lose a couple of people a year. | 平均每年这里都有几个人失踪 | 
| [09:12] | Cycle of life, eh? | 生命的轮回啊 | 
| [09:13] | Lose anyone recently? | 最近有人失踪么 | 
| [09:15] | Woman, 29. Ann Noyes from Olympia. | Ann Noyes 女性 29岁 奥林匹亚人 | 
| [09:18] | Disappeared a couple of weeks ago. | 几周前不见了 | 
| [09:21] | Her parents say she was an “experienced hiker”. | 她父母说她是个”经验丰富的远足者” | 
| [09:28] | You must have a few resident crazies. | 你们这也有些疯狂居民吧 | 
| [09:31] | Juvenile bush drinking, a couple of domestics, a bar fight or two, joyriding. | 青少年酗酒 几起家暴 一两次酒吧斗殴 飙车 | 
| [09:36] | The only felons we have are poachers. | 这里唯一的重罪就是偷猎 | 
| [09:38] | They shoot the black bears and sell the gall bladders on the black market. | 他们射杀黑熊 在黑市上贩卖熊胆 | 
| [09:42] | Park ranger handles that stuff. | 护林员负责那些事情 | 
| [09:45] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮你的 | 
| [09:46] | Yeah. Thanks. I’m with him. | 谢谢 我跟他一起的 | 
| [09:48] | Suddenly I wish I was FBI. | 突然希望我是个FBI | 
| [09:50] | Sheriff Chris Scutter, Dr. Brennan. | Chris Scutter警长 这是Dr. Brennan | 
| [09:53] | My first forensic anthropologist. Please. | 我认识的第一位法医人类学家 请坐 | 
| [09:55] | We need to find the rest of the body. | 我们要找到尸体剩下的部分 | 
| [09:57] | Sherman– Ranger Rivers– traced the bear’s route back a week. | 护林员Sherman Rivers追踪了那熊一周前的行踪 | 
| [10:01] | Said he didn’t find anything. | 说他什么也没发现 | 
| [10:03] | What is he, like, some kind of an Indian scout? | 他是什么人 印第安侦察兵么 | 
| [10:05] | Sherman’s a Flathead Indian. | Sherman是平头印第安族 | 
| [10:06] | But since the bear was wearing a GPS collar. | 不过那熊带着GPS项圈 | 
| [10:08] | He didn’t have to fully utilize his native powers. | 所以他不需要完全运用他的天赋 | 
| [10:10] | Did he check the scat? | 他查过排泄物了吗 | 
| [10:11] | What, do you think there’s more people parts in the bear crap? | 啥意思 难道熊便便里还有人体部分 | 
| [10:14] | We could maybe go out with Sherman tomorrow, take a look. | 要不明天我们跟Sherman去看看 | 
| [10:17] | Oh, yeah. Now that you’ve met Bones, you’re all about interagency cooperation. | 是哟 见过Bones 你就琢磨着跨机构合作了 | 
| [10:21] | “Bones”? I don’t think that’s any way to talk to a lady. | Bones? 这样称呼女士可不太好 | 
| [10:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [10:25] | Do you have dinner plans? | 能一起吃个饭吗 | 
| [10:28] | We’re working. Thanks for that. | 我们在工作 谢谢咯 | 
| [10:33] | All I am saying is, why cut somebody into pieces? | 我说为毛把人切成一块块的 | 
| [10:36] | Pack ’em tighter, maybe. Say, in a suitcase. | 也许为了方便打包 比如 放箱子里 | 
| [10:41] | How did a bear open a suitcase? | 一只熊要怎么打开箱子 | 
| [10:43] | I saw a documentary once where a bear got in a car and drove away. | 我看过一部纪录片 那里面的熊都能开车 | 
| [10:47] | That was not a documentary. It was a cartoon. | 那不是纪录片好吗 那是卡通片 | 
| [10:53] | Hello. I’m looking for a Zack Addy. | 你好 我找Zack Addy | 
| [10:59] | Got a package of human remains. | 有一箱人体骸骨 | 
| [11:01] | I can sign for that. | 我可以签收 | 
| [11:07] | Where’s Jimmy? | Jimmy在哪 | 
| [11:07] | Tahiti, Fiji, who knows? He won the lottery. | 塔希提岛 斐济 谁知道 他中奖了 | 
| [11:11] | Is it too much of a line to say, “No, we won the lottery”? | 说”不 中奖的是我们”会不会太多嘴 | 
| [11:15] | It is. You know, I take it back. It’s just compared to you, Jimmy, you know… | 的确 我收回这话 只是Jimmy和你相比 | 
| [11:22] | The third nostril. | 那个鼻环 | 
| [11:23] | That whistling sound when he sneezes. | 打喷嚏跟吹哨子似的 | 
| [11:26] | Unfortunately, it is too soon to ask you to have coffee. | 不走运的是 现在请你喝咖啡还太早 | 
| [11:29] | – It is? – Yes. Yes, coffee is the third-delivery capper. | – 是吗 – 是的 咖啡是第三步 | 
| [11:34] | So what’s the first-delivery capper? | 那第一步是什么 | 
| [11:36] | Initial contact, meet-cute, light flirting. | 初次接触 卖个萌 调个情 | 
| [11:41] | Then I’ll catch you in another couple of deliveries. | 那就再来找你签几次快递吧 | 
| [11:45] | OK. Bye. | 好 再见 | 
| [11:52] | You bogarted my package. | 你强占了我的包裹 | 
| [11:54] | You panicked and froze, my man, | 你紧张得都动不了了 伙计 | 
| [11:56] | thus the package came into play. | 可人家包裹已经到了 | 
| [11:58] | Also, incorrect use of the verb “bogarted”. | 而且”强占”这动词用的不对 | 
| [12:02] | We’ve been looking for that female hiker since she went missing. | 那个女远足者失踪后我们一直在找她 | 
| [12:05] | But sometimes you never find a trace. | 但有时候就是寻不到蛛丝马迹 | 
| [12:07] | They fall into a ravine, the river… | 因为他们或许掉进峡谷或者河里 | 
| [12:10] | So, how do you like the Evergreen Lodge? | 你觉得常青旅馆怎么样 | 
| [12:12] | Very nice. I have a beautiful view of the mountains from my terrace. | 很棒 从阳台能看到很美的山景 | 
| [12:16] | – You have a terrace? – Yeah. | – 你有阳台 – 是的 | 
| [12:19] | I’m sharing a bathroom. | 而我跟人合用卫生间 | 
| [12:20] | This is where the bear was shot. | 这是那只熊被击毙的地方 | 
| [12:24] | How far did he get before he died? | 它死之前走了多远 | 
| [12:25] | About 100 yards. | 大概100码 | 
| [12:27] | How do you know that’s the right way? | 你怎么知道走这条路就对 | 
| [12:29] | Not hard to track a wounded bear. | 追踪一只受伤的熊并不难 | 
| [12:31] | Ever hear of the bone gatherers? | 听过集骨者么 | 
| [12:33] | Collecting bones so that the dead can make their journey to the next world? | 收集人骨 使逝者得以往生 | 
| [12:37] | I’m not even sure I believe in the next world. | 我都不信有往生一说 | 
| [12:39] | Doesn’t matter what you believe in. | 你信什么不要紧 | 
| [12:41] | You’re a bone gatherer. | 你就是集骨者 | 
| [12:43] | That’s a good thing, helping the spirits move on. | 这是好事 你在安度那些灵魂 | 
| [12:46] | Thank you. That’s probably the best job description I’ll ever get. | 谢谢 这可能是对我工作最好的描述 | 
| [12:50] | Over here. | 在这里 | 
| [12:53] | You find something? | 你有发现吗 | 
| [12:54] | Does a bear scat in the woods? | 熊会在树林里便便么 | 
| [12:55] | I think he voided here and he headed off over there. | 我想他在这拉完就去那边了 | 
| [13:00] | OK. See if you can find any older samples. | 好的 你看下能不能找到些更早的样本 | 
| [13:07] | She ain’t the squeamish type, is she? | 她没有洁癖 对吧 | 
| [13:10] | I’m gonna go out on a limb here, Sherman, | 我大胆猜一下 Sherman | 
| [13:13] | and guess you don’t get a lot of eligible, good-looking women coming through town. | 你们镇上没几个能称得上漂亮的妞吧 | 
| [13:24] | Hey. I just finished chapter seven. | 我刚看完第七章 | 
| [13:26] | This has to go to my… | 这个得送到我的… | 
| [13:27] | Do you do all the stuff the girl in your book does? | 你小说里女主做的事你都做过吗 | 
| [13:30] | I’m suddenly uncomfortable discussing that with you. | 突然和你聊这个我有点不自在 | 
| [13:33] | No, I’m not talking about the sex. I’m talking about the running and the shooting. | 不 我不是在说性 而是说跑步和射击 | 
| [13:37] | I mean, if you do do all that other stuff that’s great too, | 如果你真的会做所有那些事 那也很棒 | 
| [13:41] | for you and, um, whoever you’re doing it with. | 不管你和谁一起做 都很棒 | 
| [13:46] | I’d like to send this to my lab. | 我要把这个送到我的实验室 | 
| [13:48] | Uh, more bones? | 又是骨头 | 
| [13:49] | No, it’s bear scat. | 不是 这是熊的排泄物 | 
| [13:51] | Oh. I can deal with that. | 我能处理得了 | 
| [13:56] | Brennan Brennan. | |
| [13:57] | The person who belonged to the arm died a week ago, | 那手臂的主人死于一周前 | 
| [13:59] | and the bear ate it one to three days after that. | 熊是在此后的1到3天内吃掉它的 | 
| [14:02] | Anything from the saw? | 锯子方面有发现吗 | 
| [14:04] | Angela’s entering the data into the holographic display. | Angela正在往全息显示器里输入数据 | 
| [14:07] | I found something else I can’t categorise. Can I beam it to you? | 还有些东西我不清楚 能传给你吗 | 
| [14:11] | OK. Hold on. | 好的 等等 | 
| [14:14] | Do you mind if I set this up here? | 介意我把这个放这里吗 | 
| [14:17] | Yeah. No problem. | 没问题 | 
| [14:20] | – Give me a second. I’m connecting with the satellite. – All right. | – 等我一下 我连接一下卫星 – 好的 | 
| [14:26] | OK. I’m linked. | 好了 连上了 | 
| [14:29] | – I’ve been focusing on… Dr.Brennan – So, who’s that? | – 我一直在研究… Dr. Brennan – 那是谁 | 
| [14:32] | My assistant, Zack. | 我的助手 Zack | 
| [14:33] | Hey, Zack. | 你好 Zack | 
| [14:35] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 | 
| [14:36] | The overnight guy. Charlie. | 快递员Charlie | 
| [14:37] | Okay, I’m set up. You can send me the picture. | 我搞好了 你把图片传给我吧 | 
| [14:42] | Zack, does your boss have a boyfriend? | Zack 你老板有男朋友吗 | 
| [14:44] | Not currently. Are you extremely good-looking? | 现在没有 你非常帅吗 | 
| [14:47] | Yes, I am. Zack. | 是的 Zack | 
| [14:48] | Zack, these are bite marks. | Zack 这些是咬痕 | 
| [14:50] | You mean from the bear? | 你是说熊咬的 | 
| [14:52] | Black bears have premolars that are small and piglike. | 黑熊的前臼齿小而尖 | 
| [14:54] | These marks show a double cusp pattern. | 而这些痕迹呈双尖状 | 
| [14:57] | Pigs are double-cusped. | 猪的牙是双尖状的 | 
| [14:58] | Hey, Zack, are you extremely smart? | Zack 你非常聪明吗 | 
| [15:00] | Yes, I am, Charlie. | 是的 Charlie | 
| [15:02] | Pigs have six incisors. These marks were made by four incisors, | 猪有六颗门牙 而这些痕迹是四颗造成的 | 
| [15:05] | like a chimp, except these teeth form a continuous arch. | 像是黑猩猩 但这些牙齿呈拱形排列 | 
| [15:10] | So, what’s got a continuous arch? | 那什么牙齿是拱形排列的 | 
| [15:13] | Humans’. | 人类牙齿 | 
| [15:15] | We don’t just have a killer on our hands. | 我们要找的不仅是个杀手 | 
| [15:18] | We have a cannibal. | 还是个食人者 | 
| [15:30] | Zack’ll have the odontologist at the Jeffersonian take a look, but I’m right. | Zack会让Jeffersonian的牙医看看 但我是对的 | 
| [15:34] | A cannibal. You mean a Hannibal Lecter type… deal? | 食人者 你是指汉尼拔那样的人? | 
| [15:38] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不懂那是什么意思 | 
| [15:39] | You’re certain a human being gnawed on that bone? | 你确定有人类啃过那骨头 | 
| [15:42] | Bit, gnawed, removed the flesh. | 咬 啃 撕掉肉 | 
| [15:44] | That’s… that’s really not good. | 那真是很糟糕 | 
| [15:46] | Are you sure, Bones? You’ve never seen anything like this before? | 你肯定吗 Bones 你从没见过这样的情况吗 | 
| [15:50] | Of course I’ve seen this before. | 我当然见过 | 
| [15:51] | I did grad work among the Wari’ of the Amazon. | 我研究生论文就是关于亚马逊瓦利族 | 
| [15:54] | They have a long history of cannibalism. | 他们有很长的食人历史 | 
| [15:55] | I’ve also seen evidence of cannibalism in some 12th-century Native American sites. | 我还看过12世纪美国本地食人族的证据 | 
| [15:59] | It’s not a big deal. | 这没什么大不了的 | 
| [16:01] | Have you ever… ? | 你有没有过… | 
| [16:02] | I’ve never been offered human flesh before. | 没有人给我吃过人肉 | 
| [16:06] | Maybe if you had? | 要是有呢 | 
| [16:07] | It’s an interesting question. | 这是个有趣的问题 | 
| [16:09] | I’d have to measure my social inculcation against objective scientific inquiry. | 我得衡量一下我的社会认知和科学研究价值 | 
| [16:13] | OK, that’s sick. | 好吧 这真恶心 | 
| [16:16] | You know, maybe we’re looking for someone who needs to be rescued. | 也许我们要找的人需要救援 | 
| [16:18] | Maybe the young man died and the missing girl, hungry and lost, | 也许那个男孩死了 失踪的那女孩又饿又迷路了 | 
| [16:23] | came upon him, needing food, she… | 正需要食物时遇见了他 所以她… | 
| [16:25] | Sawed him up and barbecued him? | 锯了他然后做烧烤 | 
| [16:28] | There’s no evidence the hand was cooked. | 没有证据显示手被烹饪过 | 
| [16:30] | She does not look like the type of girl who would chew on raw flesh. | 她不像那种会吃生肉的女孩 | 
| [16:34] | You’d be surprised. When survival instincts kick in… | 你会惊讶于人的求生本能的 | 
| [16:36] | If it isn’t her, we’re dealing with some psycho cannibal killer. | 如果不是她 我们对付的就是变态食人凶手 | 
| [16:40] | This is sick. | 这太病态了 | 
| [16:43] | Someone eating raw human flesh is going to get sick. | 吃生人肉的人确实会得病 | 
| [16:53] | Teeth marks? | 牙印 | 
| [16:55] | Yes. These drag marks are where the flesh was ripped right off the bone. | 是的 这些拽痕是从骨头上撕下肉时留下的 | 
| [16:58] | Ugh. It’s like a zombie movie. | 这就像僵尸电影 | 
| [17:01] | Where is my bear poop? | 我的熊便便呢 | 
| [17:03] | Is it the excrement you’re anxious to look at or the courier? | 你着急见的是排泄物呢还是快递员呢 | 
| [17:07] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 | 
| [17:08] | Somebody gnawed on this arm like some kind of man corn? | 有人把这手臂当玉米棒啃了 | 
| [17:12] | According to that Peruvian soccer team that crashed in the Andes, | 据坠机被困安第斯山脉的秘鲁球队讲 | 
| [17:15] | human flesh tastes like frogs’ legs. | 人肉吃起来就像青蛙腿 | 
| [17:17] | As though I need another reason never to eat frogs. | 说得好像我吃青蛙一样 | 
| [17:20] | I’m gonna make a cast of these markings. | 我要给这些齿痕做个模子 | 
| [17:22] | We won’t get a full dental impression, but we’ll at least get something. | 虽然得不出整个口腔印模 但至少能有一些信息 | 
| [17:25] | Zack. You’re needed upstairs. | Zack 你得上楼一趟 | 
| [17:33] | Angela. If we were a Peruvian soccer team and crashed in the Andes, | Angela 要是我们是秘鲁球队中的一员 被困于安第斯山 | 
| [17:39] | who would you rather eat? Me or Zack? | 我和Zack你更想吃谁 | 
| [17:46] | What? | 怎么啦 | 
| [17:53] | – I have a package for a Zack Addy. – That’s me. | – 有个包裹要给Zack Addy – 我就是 | 
| [17:56] | I thought… There was the other guy. | 我以为是那天那个人 | 
| [18:01] | That was Hodgins. He zoomed you because you’re so beautiful. | 那是Hodgins 他接近你是因为你漂亮 | 
| [18:05] | Thanks. That’s sweet. | 谢谢 小嘴儿真甜 | 
| [18:08] | I’m not being sweet. It’s just a fact. | 我不是嘴甜 我说的是事实 | 
| [18:15] | How old are you? | 你多大 | 
| [18:16] | – 24. – 24. | – 24岁 – 24呀 | 
| [18:20] | I could just eat you up. | 我可以就这么吃了你 | 
| [18:32] | Have you diagnosed anyone recently with a prion disease? | 最近你遇到过朊病毒症的病例么 | 
| [18:35] | Prion disease? No. Some Alzheimer’s, yes. | 朊病毒症 没有 老年痴呆倒是有一些 | 
| [18:39] | Some brain damage due to alcoholism and huffing. | 还有一些酗酒和煤气中毒引起的脑损伤 | 
| [18:42] | Delusions? Erratic behaviour? Violent outbursts? | 那产生幻觉 行为异常 暴力倾向的有么 | 
| [18:45] | The incubation period for a prion disease can be years. | 朊病毒症的潜伏期可长达好几年 | 
| [18:48] | You’re thinking the cannibal might be showing symptoms of mental deterioration? | 你认为那食人者可能出现精神衰颓的症状 | 
| [18:51] | Dr Rigby, I never said anything about a cannibal. | Rigby医生 我从没提过食人者的事 | 
| [18:54] | Well, it’s all over town. | 现在镇上都传遍了 | 
| [18:57] | Charlie. The overnight guy. | Charlie 那个快递员 | 
| [18:59] | What do you think our chances are of keeping this quiet? | 你觉得此事不曝光的几率有多大 | 
| [19:02] | I’d say absolutely zero. | 我觉得肯定是0 | 
| [19:16] | You knew I was waiting to see her again. | 你知道我一直等着再见她 | 
| [19:17] | You said you were waiting for your bear poop. | 你说你在等你的熊便便 | 
| [19:19] | I said, “Are you excited about the excrement or the courier?” | 我问你是着急见排泄物还是快递员 | 
| [19:22] | And you said, “What do you think?” | 你回答说 “你觉得呢” | 
| [19:23] | You actually thought I was excited about excrement? | 你真以为我急着见屎啊 | 
| [19:25] | You have to be clear. | 那你得说清楚啊 | 
| [19:28] | What’s that? | 那是什么 | 
| [19:32] | – It’s a piece of undigested bone. – Metacarpal. | – 一块未被消化的骨头 – 掌骨 | 
| [19:35] | I think that goes with my hand. | 我觉得它跟我的手一样 | 
| [19:37] | Part of a tin can. | 易拉罐的一小片 | 
| [19:41] | Elastic fibres. Some kind of sporocarp. | 弹性纤维 某种孢子果 | 
| [19:50] | Here’s something. | 这里有点东西 | 
| [19:59] | Hair follicles. Sebaceous glands. It’s a layer of dermis. | 毛囊 皮脂腺 这是真皮层 | 
| [20:04] | Pigmentation marks in the microphage. | 小噬细胞上有着色痕迹 | 
| [20:07] | A flap of skin with a tattoo. | 一块有纹身的皮肤 | 
| [20:09] | We need a tattoo expert. | 我们得找个纹身专家 | 
| [20:15] | It’s fairly simple. Uh, two colours, red and black. | 这挺简单 两种颜色 红色和黑色 | 
| [20:21] | Some kind of native design. | 某种本土图案 | 
| [20:24] | She likes me more than she likes you. | 比起你来 她更喜欢我 | 
| [20:26] | She said I was sweet. | 她夸我嘴甜了 | 
| [20:27] | I made her laugh at Jimmy’s third nostril. | 我用Jimmy的鼻环逗她笑了 | 
| [20:29] | That’s pretty good, making a woman laugh at a third nostril. | 那还真好 用鼻环逗女人笑 | 
| [20:34] | We have a tentative coffee date. | 我们还打算一起喝杯咖啡呢 | 
| [20:36] | She said she wanted to eat me up. | 她说她想吃了我 | 
| [20:38] | Zack’s definitely ahead on points. | Zack很明显领先 | 
| [20:44] | There it is. | 好了 | 
| [20:51] | The skin in the scat has a sun on it. | 排泄物里的皮肤上有个太阳 | 
| [20:54] | What is that? A haiku? | 什么意思 俳句诗吗 | 
| [20:55] | It’s a tattoo. | 那是个纹身 | 
| [20:58] | Hi, Booth. | 你好呀 Booth | 
| [20:59] | Hi. I’m Angela Montenegro. | 你好 我是Angela Montenegro | 
| [21:02] | – How you doing, Angela? – Angela, focus, please. | – Angela 你好吗 – Angela 集中精神 | 
| [21:05] | It’s a Haida sun motif. | 这是个海达族太阳图案 | 
| [21:07] | Good work. Very impressive. | 做得好 真厉害 | 
| [21:08] | 18 to 25-year-old man, Haida sun tattoo on his arm? | 18至25岁 男性 手臂上有海达族太阳纹身 | 
| [21:12] | Hey, Booth, I have kind of a thing for tattoos. You got any? | Booth 我对纹身挺着迷的 你身上有么 | 
| [21:16] | Angela Angela. | |
| [21:18] | I’m sorry, sweetie, but what’s with that town? | 对不起 亲爱的 那个小镇怎么了 | 
| [21:22] | You getting any from that hot overnight guy? | 你和那个性感快递员怎样了 | 
| [21:25] | Ange, we’re trying to work. | Ange 我们是来工作的 | 
| [21:27] | Is that town totally wasted on you, sweetie? | 亲 你完全浪费了小镇时光啊 | 
| [21:29] | Because I take this as a sign from God to loosen up. | 我认为这时间是上帝赐给你放松的 | 
| [21:32] | You know what they say. What happens in Aurora stays in Aurora. | 俗话说 今朝有酒今朝醉 莫管门前是与非 | 
| [21:38] | I’m running a missing persons check using the new info on the tattoo. | 根据纹身信息 我再搜索一下失踪人口 | 
| [21:45] | She seems friendly, your associate. | 你的同事看起来很友好 | 
| [21:47] | She’s 3,000 miles away. | 她在3000英里以外 | 
| [21:49] | I’d send away for a Russian bride. | 我替你订个俄罗斯邮寄新娘吧 | 
| [21:51] | Adam Langer, 22. Missing ten days from college in Richland. | Adam Langer 22岁 10天前从里奇兰某大学失踪 | 
| [21:56] | Wait, I know this kid. He used to come up to visit Sherman. | 等等 我认识这孩子 他以前来找过Sherman | 
| [22:00] | Wanted to be a ranger. | 想做一名护林员 | 
| [22:03] | Look, I’ve known Sherman for years. | 我认识Sherman很多年了 | 
| [22:05] | I can’t believe he had anything to do with this. | 真不敢相信他和这个案子有关联 | 
| [22:13] | – Hey, Sheriff. – Hey, Sherman. Mind if we come in? | – 嗨 警长 – Sherman 不介意我们进去吧 | 
| [22:17] | You guys here about the cannibal? | 你们是因为食人者来的吧 | 
| [22:19] | We can’t talk about official business. | 我们不能谈论案件 | 
| [22:20] | – How’s about some tea? – Sure. | – 给我来点茶吧 – 行 | 
| [22:29] | What’d you do that for? | 你那样干嘛呢 | 
| [22:31] | Give you a chance to look around, get a sense of the man. | 给你机会看看四周 了解了解这个人 | 
| [22:35] | The raven spirit. | 乌鸦精灵 | 
| [22:37] | In some Native American stories, it has a cannibalistic element. | 在一些美国本土故事里它有食人情节 | 
| [22:43] | He went out back. Give me your flashlight. | 他从后面跑了 给我你的手电 | 
| [22:45] | No way you’ll catch Sherman in the woods. | 你不可能在树林里抓到Sherman | 
| [22:47] | Just search the place. | 你们搜房子 | 
| [22:50] | Sherman, stop. | Sherman 站住 | 
| [22:58] | I don’t know if a wall of knives is evidence, but sure it is creepy. | 不知道这一墙的刀是不是证据 但的确很惊悚 | 
| [23:03] | Hey. Hey, stop! | 站住 别跑 | 
| [23:09] | Is there a saw? | 有锯子吗 | 
| [23:14] | Yep. | 有 | 
| [23:15] | We wanna take it, see if it matches the cuts in Adam Langer’s bones. | 带走 看是否和尸骨切痕吻合 | 
| [23:19] | And see if this matches the teeth marks. | 看这个是否和咬痕吻合 | 
| [23:30] | You gotta be kidding me. | 玩我啊 | 
| [23:34] | As justice of the peace I authorise you to open that locked freezer. | 作为治安官 我准许你打开冰柜的锁 | 
| [23:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [23:45] | What kind of meat do you think that is? | 你觉着这是什么肉 | 
| [23:53] | I sent a bunch of frozen meat by overnight air. | 我通过夜间航班寄了一些冻肉回去 | 
| [23:55] | I need to know what it is as soon as possible. | 我要尽快得知那是什么 | 
| [23:57] | You think it’s human? | 你认为那是人肉 | 
| [23:58] | Maybe. It’s a funny colour. | 也许 奇怪的颜色 | 
| [24:00] | Did you catch the guy? | 你抓到了那人吗 | 
| [24:01] | No. Booth lost him in the woods. | 没有 Booth在树林里跟丢了 | 
| [24:03] | Whoa. wait a second! I didn’t lose him. | 等一下 我没跟丢他 | 
| [24:05] | Well, you didn’t catch him. | 但你也没抓到他 | 
| [24:06] | So you two have the night free. | 那你们俩今晚就没事了哟 | 
| [24:07] | Yes. We can’t do anything until I get a determination on that meat. | 是的 在鉴定结果出来之前什么都做不了 | 
| [24:11] | And Booth has to wait till it’s light to look for the guy he lost. | Booth得等天明才能去抓那个跟丢了的人 | 
| [24:13] | I didn’t lose him, OK? I… He… | 我没跟丢他 好伐 | 
| [24:15] | Tell her that my flashlight died. | 告诉她是我的手电没电了 | 
| [24:18] | – She doesn’t care. – What? | – 她才不管 – 什么 | 
| [24:19] | Give me the phone. | 电话给我 | 
| [24:20] | It’s not safe to drive and talk on the cell phone. | 边开车边讲电话不安全 | 
| [24:22] | Are you two fighting? | 你俩吵起来了吗 | 
| [24:23] | Professional pride. Tell her. Please, tell her that. | 事关职业尊严 告诉她 | 
| [24:25] | Booth wants you to know that he lost the guy because his flashlight died. | Booth跟你说 因为手电没电了他才跟丢的 | 
| [24:29] | And because he’s an Indian and he’s a park ranger | 还因为他是印第安人护林员 | 
| [24:32] | and he’s very very familiar with the territory. Tell her that. | 他对地形很熟悉 告诉她 | 
| [24:34] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 | 
| [24:35] | Yeah. Something about Indians? Territory? | 听到了 印第安 地形什么的 | 
| [24:37] | Yeah, she says she understands. | 她说她明白了 | 
| [24:38] | I need to know about that meat as soon as possible. | 我要尽快知道那是什么肉 | 
| [24:41] | Yeah. I’ll tell Zack. | 好 我会告诉Zack的 | 
| [24:42] | – Give me the phone. Hold on. Plus… – What? | – 电话给我 等等 还有 – 干嘛 | 
| [24:44] | You know what? It wasn’t even my flashlight, okay? | 跟你说 那压根不是我的手电 | 
| [24:46] | It was the sheriff’s flashlight and his batteries, they ran out. OK? | 是警长的手电 电池还没电了 知道不 | 
| [24:50] | Good night, Angela. | 晚安 Angela | 
| [24:51] | Hey. You have to take that man for a drink. And have a little fun yourself. | 你应该和他出去喝几杯 找点乐子 | 
| [24:55] | Fun and a drink. Where do we find that? | 喝酒 找乐子 哪里有 | 
| [25:03] | So, I was surprised to see you here. | 我没想到会在这儿看见你 | 
| [25:06] | In your book you never sleep till you get your man. | 在你书里 不抓到凶手你不睡觉 | 
| [25:09] | That’s not me. That’s just a character. | 那不是我 那只是个角色 | 
| [25:11] | In real life you have to wait for lab results. | 现实生活里 你得等实验室分析结果 | 
| [25:13] | I see. Well, lucky for me. | 明白了 我很幸运 | 
| [25:15] | I don’t know. I’m not a very good dancer. Apparently I lead. | 我不确定 我舞跳得不好 我明显抢拍子了 | 
| [25:19] | So I’ll follow. | 我会跟上的 | 
| [25:20] | Hey, Booth. Want a beer? | Booth 喝啤酒吗 | 
| [25:22] | – What you need sheriff? – Another beer. | – 警长还要什么 – 再来一杯啤酒 | 
| [25:23] | You know, I climbed with Adam sometimes. | 有时我和Adam一起攀岩 | 
| [25:25] | I was kind of freaked out when I found out it was his arm. | 知道那是他的手臂 我有点吓着了 | 
| [25:28] | You knew Adam Langer? | 你认识Adam Langer | 
| [25:29] | I taught him how to climb. Man, he was strong. | 我教的他攀岩 他很强壮 | 
| [25:33] | No matter how much I lift, I could never match him. | 不管怎样健身 我都比不上他 | 
| [25:36] | You have excellent definition in your biceps and triceps. | 你的二头肌和三头肌很发达 | 
| [25:40] | Well, thanks. And your waist muscles feel good too. | 谢谢 你的腰部肌肉也感觉很好 | 
| [25:45] | Transverse abdominals. Thank you. | 横腹肌 谢谢 | 
| [25:48] | So, that meat we sent back to your lab, that wasn’t more of Adam, was it? | 你寄回实验室的肉不是Adam的吧 | 
| [25:52] | – I can’t discuss… – Excusez-moi. | – 我不能谈论… – 打扰一下 | 
| [25:55] | Dr Rigby. | Rigby医生 | 
| [25:57] | I thought rescue you. | 我为你解围了 | 
| [25:59] | I can’t imagine you and Charlie have a lot to talk about. | 没想到你和Charlie还挺能聊 | 
| [26:01] | We were managing. | 闲聊而已 | 
| [26:02] | Look, um, I guess it looks pretty bad for Sherman. | 我想现在形势对Sherman很不妙 | 
| [26:05] | I can’t discuss the investigation with you, Dr. Rigby. | Rigby医生 我不能和你讨论调查 | 
| [26:08] | Look, Sherman is a Flathead. | Sherman是平头印第安族 | 
| [26:10] | The spiritual beliefs of his tribe don’t value cannibalism, they never have. | 他们的部落信仰从来不崇敬食人 | 
| [26:15] | Anthropology teaches us that beliefs and customs evolve. | 人类学讲 信仰和风俗会进化 | 
| [26:18] | That’s why you still find cannibalism practised today. | 所以现在还存在有食人现象 | 
| [26:21] | So wait, you can justify the act of eating another human being? | 那你是说食人是正当行为吗 | 
| [26:25] | I can understand it intellectually. | 理性上我能理解 | 
| [26:27] | I shouldn’t be talking shop, not with such a beautiful woman in my arms. | 佳人陪伴 我不该一直谈论本行 | 
| [26:31] | Hey. Sheriff time. | 轮到警长了 | 
| [26:34] | You really think you can match the bite marks on Sherman’s apple | 你真的认为Sherman苹果上的咬痕 | 
| [26:37] | with the bite marks on that kid’s arm bone? | 和手臂骨头上的咬痕吻合吗 | 
| [26:39] | I don’t really feel comfortable discussing a case on the dance floor. | 我觉得在舞池里谈论案情不太合适 | 
| [26:41] | Well, I’m the sheriff. We’re colleagues. | 我是警长 我们是同事 | 
| [26:44] | Mind if I cut in? | 不介意我打断吧 | 
| [26:46] | Thought you might need a break. | 我想你该休息一下了 | 
| [26:48] | What happened to your shirt? | 你的衬衫怎么了 | 
| [26:50] | Well, we’re in a bar. It’s a look. | 酒吧嘛 就得这么穿 | 
| [26:52] | Everybody’s pumping me. | 大家都向我打探消息 | 
| [26:53] | – Sorry? – For information on the case. | – 什么 – 问案子的事 | 
| [26:56] | Bones, they’re only pretending to be interested in the case. | Bones 他们只是假装对案子有兴趣 | 
| [26:59] | – Why? – They’re hitting on you. | – 为什么 – 他们对你有意思 | 
| [27:01] | – Are you sure? – Yes, I’m sure. | – 你确定 – 是的 我确定 | 
| [27:03] | You’re the hottest thing this town has seen in a long time. | 长时间来 你可是此镇上最辣的妹子 | 
| [27:06] | Check out the competition. | 来看看你的竞争者 | 
| [27:09] | Now, that is someone who wants to eat your heart. | 有人嫉妒的想抽你筋扒你皮了 | 
| [27:17] | Ooh, very pretty. | 真漂亮 | 
| [27:19] | Lovely. It’s a sporocarp called Tuber gibbosum after a week in bear poop. | 是哟 在熊粪里存留一周的孢子果 名叫俄勒冈白块菌 | 
| [27:25] | Thank you for ruining my moment. | 谢谢你毁了我的好心情 | 
| [27:27] | It’s a mushroom. An Oregon white truffle. | 这是种菌类 俄勒冈白松露 | 
| [27:30] | They’re a mycorrhizal species that only grows in symbiosis with Douglas fir trees. | 依存花旗松生长的块菌 | 
| [27:34] | Are Douglas fir trees very rare in the woods? | 花旗松在树林里很少见吗 | 
| [27:37] | No. | 不是 | 
| [27:38] | Then you haven’t found anything useful, have you? | 也就是说你没找到什么有用的信息 是吧 | 
| [27:41] | No. | 没有 | 
| [27:42] | You wanna get something to eat? | 你想吃点东西吗 | 
| [27:44] | No. | 不想 | 
| [27:45] | Oh, you’re expecting a delivery tonight. | 原来你是在等今晚的快递 | 
| [27:48] | Zack is. | 那是Zack | 
| [27:49] | And you’re going to zoom him. | 所以你要赶在他之前 | 
| [27:50] | Like the Indy 500, baby. | 就像疯狂赛车一样 宝贝 | 
| [27:57] | You didn’t come down for breakfast, Bones. | 你没来用早餐 Bones | 
| [27:59] | I wasn’t hungry. Sorry you had to pay for your own meal. | 我不饿 很抱歉你得自己付钱买早饭 | 
| [28:02] | I called your room. There was no answer. | 我打你房间电话 没人接 | 
| [28:04] | Why the sudden interest in my morning habits, Booth? | Booth 你怎么突然对我的早间习惯感兴趣了 | 
| [28:07] | Well, I just thought we were gonna get something to eat, so I waited. | 我只是想我们要吃点东西 所以我就等你呗 | 
| [28:11] | My eggs got cold, that’s all. Cold eggs. | 我的鸡蛋都冷了 成冷蛋了 | 
| [28:16] | This is where my flashlight failed. | 我手电就是在这没电的 | 
| [28:17] | You mean my flashlight. And how can you be sure? | 是我的手电 你怎么知道是这 | 
| [28:20] | Cos this is where I was standing. | 因为这就是我站的地方 | 
| [28:22] | A shirt button? | 衬衫扣子 | 
| [28:23] | And I heard him, uh, disappear in this direction. | 我还听见他往那边走的 | 
| [28:28] | Leaving buttons on the trail. Must be an old fish-chewer trick. | 留下纽扣做标记 肯定是食鱼老伎俩了 | 
| [28:32] | You mean a snake eater. An old snake-eater trick. | 你是指食蛇者 食蛇者老伎俩 | 
| [28:39] | Were you here all night? | 你整晚都在 | 
| [28:41] | Yes. Did I miss Toni? | 是啊 我错过Toni了吗 | 
| [28:43] | Yes. She asked about you. | 是滴 她问起你了 | 
| [28:46] | And you torpedoed me, didn’t you? | 你说我坏话了 是吧 | 
| [28:49] | No, I told her the truth. | 没有 我告诉她事实 | 
| [28:50] | That you were sifting through excrement. | 你在筛粪便 | 
| [28:52] | You want a war? Fine, because I am the warrior. | 想开战么 可以 因为我是战士 | 
| [28:56] | Zack, I got the measurements for your saw from the Angelator. | Zack 安式三维机得出锯的测量结果了 | 
| [29:00] | Now all you have to do is find a match. | 你现在只需找到匹配的就好 | 
| [29:02] | Say thank you with gifts. | 给我送谢礼吧 | 
| [29:05] | Did you work all night? | 你整晚都在工作吗 | 
| [29:07] | Yes. I shaved the truffle. | 是的 我刮块菌来着 | 
| [29:11] | I found boring dust. | 我找到了镗屑 | 
| [29:13] | Is there any other kind? | 有其他类型的吗 | 
| [29:14] | Boring dust is produced by beetles. | 膛屑是甲虫排泄出来的 | 
| [29:17] | Which means the tree the truffle grew on was infested. | 意味着长着块菌的树被感染了 | 
| [29:19] | That’s not going to impress Toni. | 这不足以讨好Toni | 
| [29:21] | That’s not why I did it. | 这不是为了讨好别人 | 
| [29:22] | I did it to serve justice and capture a murderous cannibal. | 我是为了伸张正义并抓住食人凶手 | 
| [29:25] | That’ll impress the hot courier. | 这回可以取悦快递辣妹了 | 
| [29:27] | I am back in the game. | 哥要再和你一较高下 | 
| [29:35] | No way you’ll catch Sherman in the woods. | 你不可能在树林里抓住Sherman | 
| [29:37] | He’s a park ranger and an Indian. | 他可是一个印第安护林员 | 
| [29:39] | Right there. | 在那儿呢 | 
| [29:42] | Oh. He’s doing some kind of Indian ritual. | 他在做某种印第安仪式呢 | 
| [29:45] | Waiting for us. | 他在等我们 | 
| [29:47] | Brennan. | 我是Brennan | 
| [29:48] | The meat samples you sent us were all Ursus americanus. | 你寄回的肉样品全是美洲黑熊的 | 
| [29:51] | Black bear. | 黑熊 | 
| [29:53] | I didn’t kill no one. | 我没杀人 | 
| [29:55] | Why’d you run? | 那你跑啥 | 
| [29:56] | You’re FBI. | 你是FBI | 
| [29:58] | Leonard Peltier:美国印第安人 1975年因在松岭印第安保护区 枪杀两名FBI探员被判一级谋杀罪入狱服刑 伤膝河大屠杀:1890年 美军在达科塔州屠杀200多个印第安人 | |
| [29:58] | Ever hear of Leonard Peltier? Pine Ridge? Wounded Knee? | 听说过伤膝河大屠杀吧 松岭案Leonard Peltier | 
| [30:02] | Indians and FBI don’t mix. | 印第安人和FBI不太对盘 | 
| [30:05] | He ran because he’s the poacher. | 他逃跑是因为他是个偷猎者 | 
| [30:06] | You’re the poacher? | 你偷猎 | 
| [30:07] | Yeah, the meat we found in his freezer was black bear. | 是的 在他冰箱里发现的肉是黑熊肉 | 
| [30:09] | No wonder you never caught him. | 难怪你没逮到过他 | 
| [30:10] | I want a lawyer. | 我需要律师 | 
| [30:11] | You should be on the lookout for a patch of wood | 你应该注意查看一片树林 | 
| [30:13] | that’s infested with Dendroctonus brevicomis LeConte. | 都是被西部松大小蠹感染的树木 | 
| [30:16] | OK. Hodgins says that the bear dug up the arm | 好 Hodgins说黑熊挖出手臂的地方 | 
| [30:18] | in a stand of western pine-beetle-infested Douglas fir. | 应该是一片感染了甲虫的花旗松林 | 
| [30:21] | Say you did catch a poacher, | 假如你抓到一个偷猎者 | 
| [30:23] | Say he was an Indian who shouldn’t have to follow white man’s law, anyway. | 假如他是个不必遵守白人法律的印第安人 | 
| [30:27] | Not even a park ranger? | 身为护林员也不遵守吗 | 
| [30:28] | Say he could show you a stand of trees like that. | 假如他能带你找到一片那样的树林 | 
| [30:32] | Would you maybe let that Indian go? | 可以放过那个印第安人吗 | 
| [30:34] | The saw is 300mm with 32 offset teeth per inch | 锯条有300毫米长 每英寸有32个锯齿 | 
| [30:39] | with a wobble factor of 1/100th of an inch. | 每英寸的误差是1/100上下 | 
| [30:41] | That’s a common hacksaw. That won’t help us much. | 就是个普通的钢锯 对我们帮助不大 | 
| [30:43] | Dr. Brennan, I’m just wondering if you’re going to be sending us any more samples. | Dr. Brennan 还有没有更多的样本寄过来 | 
| [30:47] | Yeah, uh, even more of the same samples, | 嗯 就算是同样的样本也行 | 
| [30:49] | you know, in case we wanna double-check the data. | 以防我们需要复核数据 | 
| [30:52] | OK. I’ll let you know. | 好吧 会通知你们的 | 
| [30:54] | Do you think she’ll send more? | 你觉得她会再寄过来吗 | 
| [30:56] | God in heaven, I hope so. | 上帝啊 我希望如此 | 
| [30:57] | Japanese, right? They pay a fortune for bear meat. | 是日本人对吧 他们肯为熊肉出大价钱 | 
| [31:01] | Think the gall bladders fix up their pecker troubles. | 他们认为熊胆汁能壮阳 | 
| [31:03] | Would’ve gotten away with it if you hadn’t kept the meat in the freezer. | 如果你没把熊肉藏冰箱 估计你就无罪了 | 
| [31:06] | I’m not admitting nothing. | 我不会承认任何事 | 
| [31:08] | He couldn’t bring himself to waste the meat. | 他下不了决心浪费那些肉 | 
| [31:11] | This patch of trees is all infested with beetles. | 这片树林全部感染了甲虫 | 
| [31:15] | According to the GPS, the bear was here seven days ago. | 根据GPS数据 那只熊7天前在这待过 | 
| [31:19] | That fits the time line for the arm. | 和手臂的时间线是一致的 | 
| [31:21] | What are we looking for? | 我们要找什么 | 
| [31:22] | I’m guessing we’re looking for a shallow grave that’s been disrupted by a hungry bear. | 应该是被饿坏的熊扒过的一个浅坟 | 
| [31:26] | Or maybe some kind of satanic Stonehenge circle. | 又或者某些邪恶的石阵 | 
| [31:38] | We see this kind of thing all the time. | 我们常常看见这样的东西 | 
| [31:40] | Kids come up here, get baked, do their own version of The Blair Witch Project. | 娃们来这野炊 自导自演女巫布莱尔 | 
| [31:43] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道什么意思 | 
| [31:45] | It’s a horror movie, Bones. | 是部恐怖电影 Bones | 
| [31:48] | Didn’t make any sense. | 没啥意思 | 
| [31:49] | Scary, though, with the bloody hand prints. | 还蛮吓人的 血手印啊什么的 | 
| [31:51] | Ange, I’m gonna beam you some stills | Ange 我马上发给你一些照片 | 
| [31:54] | of what looks like a ritualistic Indian site. | 看起来像是印第安仪式 | 
| [31:57] | A medicine wheel of some kind. | 某种巫术环之类的 | 
| [31:58] | This thing legit? | 这东西合法吗 | 
| [32:00] | What am I, a shaman? | 哥看起来像萨满吗 | 
| [32:01] | Dr. Goodman is an expert in Native American anthropology. | Dr. Goodman是美国原住民人类学专家 | 
| [32:05] | He should be able to tell you what it means. | 他应该能知道这代表什么意思 | 
| [32:07] | Indian symbols, Indian site… | 印第安符号 印第安地盘 | 
| [32:08] | Sherman, you’re looking guiltier by the minute. | Sherman 你现在似乎更加有嫌疑了 | 
| [32:10] | Oh, shut up, Chris. You know better than that. | 你丫闭嘴 Chris 你自己心里清楚 | 
| [32:12] | Hey, you’re a poacher, man. I sure as hell didn’t see that coming either. | 哥们 你偷猎 我也没想到你会干那个 | 
| [32:21] | Got something? | 发现什么了 | 
| [32:23] | Waxy leaves means methane gas is leeching from the soil. | 光滑的树叶说明泥土里有甲烷 | 
| [32:28] | Like a body? | 比如说尸体 | 
| [32:34] | That’s Adam Langer. | 是Adam Langer | 
| [32:36] | Oh, there’s a woman here, too. | 还有具女尸 | 
| [32:38] | Ann Noyes, the hiker. | Ann Noyes 徒步旅行者 | 
| [32:43] | And she’s missing her heart. | 她的心脏不见了 | 
| [33:01] | It’s a perversion of a Salish medicine wheel. | 这是个颠倒的萨利希族巫术环 | 
| [33:04] | This is the Spirit Chief Chichaumichu. | 这是巫术的核心部分 | 
| [33:08] | The southern stone should represent strength. | 南面的石头应该代表力量 | 
| [33:10] | The centre of the wheel should represent life force. | 环的中心代表生命力 | 
| [33:13] | This is upside down and inside out. | 但是这个完全反过来了 | 
| [33:15] | We’re dealing with a cannibal. | 我们对付的是个食人者 | 
| [33:17] | I suppose you could interpret this | 你可以这样理解 | 
| [33:19] | as a way of taking energy from someone by eating their flesh. | 通过是人肉获取他们的力量 | 
| [33:22] | Zoom in. | 放大 | 
| [33:25] | Yeah. This is the symbol for strength, the arm. | 这是力量的符号 象征手臂 | 
| [33:30] | This one is for spirit, the heart. | 而这个代表精神 象征心脏 | 
| [33:34] | This one for knowledge… | 这个代表知识 | 
| [33:38] | and this is for courage. | 这个代表勇气 | 
| [33:39] | So we’re looking for maybe a scarecrow, tin man or a lion? | 所以我们要找一个稻草人 铁皮人和狮子 | 
| [33:43] | You say two bodies were found? | 你说发现了两具尸体 | 
| [33:49] | Over here. They were dug up by a bear. | 就在那 被熊挖出来了 | 
| [33:51] | One showing signs that his arm was eaten by the cannibal, | 一个手臂有被食人族吃过的迹象 | 
| [33:54] | the other missing her heart. | 另一个人的心脏不见了 | 
| [33:58] | There should be two more bodies to complete the ritual. | 应该还要两具尸体才能完成这个仪式 | 
| [34:02] | They checked the site. There were only these two. | 他们查过那片区域了 只有这两具 | 
| [34:07] | If I’ve analysed this correctly, it means there will be two more victims. | 假如我的分析正确 应该还有2个受害者 | 
| [34:11] | Both killed by gunshots to the head. | 两个受害人都死于头部中枪 | 
| [34:13] | These stellate patterns at the entry wounds | 入口伤的放射状痕迹 | 
| [34:15] | indicate a low-calibre handgun at close range. | 说明是小口径手枪在近距离发射的 | 
| [34:19] | – That’s remarkable. – Not really. | – 这么牛逼啊 – 略懂 | 
| [34:22] | Based on adipocere formation, I’m estimating the female has been dead for about… | 鉴于尸油形成 女性死者已死亡大约… | 
| [34:27] | A week? | 一星期 | 
| [34:28] | – Very good. – Thanks. | – 很好 – 谢谢 | 
| [34:32] | Well, her clothing matches that of Ann Noyes, | 她的衣服和Ann Noyes匹配 | 
| [34:35] | and the male is Adam Langer. | 男性则是Adam Langer | 
| [34:37] | My people at the Jeffersonian tell me that | 我Jeffersonian的同事告诉我 | 
| [34:39] | the medicine wheel suggests a perversion of an old healing ritual. | 那个巫术环是一个颠倒的治愈老仪式 | 
| [34:43] | The cannibal may have eaten the arm for strength and the heart for spirit. | 食人者吃手臂获取力量 吃心脏获取精神力 | 
| [34:46] | Well, that makes sense from a certain point of view. | 这从某些观点来说倒是讲得通 | 
| [34:49] | Do they think it’s an Indian? | 他们认为是印第安人干的吗 | 
| [34:51] | No way to tell. | 还不知道 | 
| [34:52] | Look, I’m no policeman, | 我不是警察 | 
| [34:54] | but it doesn’t make sense that Sherman would lead you straight to the evidence | 但没道理Sherman会直接带着你们找证据 | 
| [34:58] | that proves he’s a murderer and a cannibal. | 证明他就是凶手和食人族啊 | 
| [35:02] | Adam was a good guy. | Adam是个好人 | 
| [35:04] | He wanted to be a park ranger. | 他曾想当个护林员 | 
| [35:06] | I was a… What do you call it? | 我曾是 你们怎么说来着 | 
| [35:09] | His mentor? | 导师 | 
| [35:10] | That’s right. His mentor. | 对 他的导师 | 
| [35:12] | Taking him out with me on my rounds, | 在我巡逻的时候带着他 | 
| [35:14] | showing him the ropes of the job. | 教他熟悉这个工作 | 
| [35:17] | Well, maybe Adam found out you were poaching | 也许Adam发现了你偷猎 | 
| [35:20] | so you made sure he wouldn’t talk. | 所以你要杀他灭口 | 
| [35:22] | Yeah. So I ate his arm and someone’s heart for dessert | 对 我还把他的手和别人的心脏当甜点吃了 | 
| [35:26] | because that’s the type of guy I am. | 因为我就是那样的人 | 
| [35:28] | You know he fits the description of someone missing an arm. | 他符合缺失手臂的特征描述 | 
| [35:31] | Why don’t you say anything? | 为什么你什么都不说 | 
| [35:32] | Somebody says maybe they’re gonna come and visit. | 有人说可能他们会来看看 | 
| [35:36] | Maybe they do, maybe they don’t. | 可能来 也可能不来 | 
| [35:40] | Maybe they go see their climbing buddy instead. | 也可能去看他们的攀岩伙伴 | 
| [35:43] | Charlie Charlie? | |
| [35:44] | The overnight guy? | 那个快递员 | 
| [35:45] | Maybe sometimes they go visit a girl. | 也许有时候去见妹子 | 
| [35:48] | What girl? | 什么妹子 | 
| [35:50] | I’m not comfortable saying. | 我不好说出来 | 
| [35:54] | Well, maybe what, you know, with the murders and cannibalism, | 与其被扣个凶手和食人族的帽子 | 
| [35:57] | you, uh… you get past that discomfort. | 还是说出来得好 | 
| [36:01] | Adam had a thing with the vet lady. So did his buddy Charlie. | Adam喜欢兽医妹子 他的伙计Charlie也是 | 
| [36:05] | You know how jealous white people can be. | 你知道白人有多大的嫉妒心 | 
| [36:07] | Um, in the interest of full disclosure, | 为了充分的信息公开 | 
| [36:10] | I gotta say I see Denise from time to time, too. | 我得坦白我也经常去见Denise | 
| [36:14] | What? You find that funny? | 啥 你觉得好笑么 | 
| [36:16] | You know the apple we found in Sherman’s cabin? | 记得我们在Sherman屋里发现的苹果吗 | 
| [36:18] | You get a mould? | 你有模型了 | 
| [36:19] | – Zack. – Yeah. | – Zack – 在 | 
| [36:20] | The mould from the apple does not match the teeth marks on the bone. | 苹果上的牙印和骨头上的牙印不匹配 | 
| [36:24] | Thanks, Zack. | 谢谢Zack | 
| [36:25] | So what does that mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [36:26] | It means you aren’t the cannibal. | 说明你不是那个食人者 | 
| [36:27] | I already knew that. | 我早就知道 | 
| [36:29] | The point was to convince us. | 关键是要信服我们 | 
| [36:30] | What do we do now, start checking everybody’s teeth in town? | 现在干什么 开始查镇上每个人的牙吗 | 
| [36:34] | Not everybody. | 不用所有人 | 
| [36:35] | We consume, we are consumed. | 我们吞食 我们被吞食 | 
| [36:38] | We are consumed by greed, by ambition, lust, jealousy. | 我们被贪婪 野心 欲望和嫉妒所吞食 | 
| [36:44] | Dr Randall, if you’d just like to… | Randall医生 你能不能 | 
| [36:45] | Even regular love is a form of cannibalism. | 甚至平常的爱慕也是一种同类相食 | 
| [36:48] | Could you just put the dental medium between your teeth… | 能不能把牙模采集物放进你牙齿中间 | 
| [36:50] | I mean, the whole perfect idea of love is that two people become one. | 完美的爱应该是两个人合二为一 | 
| [36:54] | Now, that’s a kind of consumption. | 这就是一种吞食 | 
| [36:56] | We’re talking something a little more literal, Dr. Randall. | Randall医生 我们说的都是字面意思 | 
| [36:59] | We need her to bite it. | 我们需要她咬上去 | 
| [37:01] | Why didn’t you report him missing? | 你为什么不报告他失踪了 | 
| [37:03] | Because I would’ve had to admit that he and I were lovers. | 因为那样我就得承认我俩是情侣 | 
| [37:07] | Why not admit it? | 干嘛不承认 | 
| [37:08] | Because it would’ve made another guy angry. | 因为那样会让另一个男人生气 | 
| [37:11] | What other guy? | 哪一个 | 
| [37:13] | Charlie Charlie. | |
| [37:15] | And Sheriff Scutter. | Scutter警长 | 
| [37:16] | And Andrew Rigby, and maybe a couple of others. I don’t… | 还有Andrew Rigby 也许还有另外一拨人 | 
| [37:22] | Well, there’s not a lot to do in a place like Aurora, | 像欧若拉镇这样的地方没太多事做嘛 | 
| [37:25] | so what you do, you do lots. | 所以能做的都做了 | 
| [37:27] | Can you bite this? | 你能咬一下吗 | 
| [37:28] | And if I were your cannibal, | 如果我是那个食人者 | 
| [37:30] | would I have pointed out that there were human bones in the bear after the autopsy? | 我会在尸检后指出熊肚子里有人骨头吗 | 
| [37:34] | An autopsy on an animal is called a necropsy. | 动物身上的尸检叫解剖 | 
| [37:39] | Yeah. There’s a reason I get all the guys and you don’t. | 怪不得我招所有男人喜爱而你就不行 | 
| [37:44] | And let me tell you, if I ate Adam, there wouldn’t be anything left. | 还有 我要是吃Adam 绝对是吃干抹净 | 
| [37:53] | Here and here. These look like tooth marks again. | 这里和这里 看起来又像齿痕了 | 
| [37:56] | – OK. – But they’re too regular. | – 嗯哼 – 但是都太整齐了 | 
| [37:59] | They’re exactly 2.4mm apart. Teeth aren’t that exact. | 每个间隔恰好2.4毫米 牙齿没这么精确 | 
| [38:02] | It has to be some kind of machine. | 这一定是某种机器造成的 | 
| [38:04] | She was eaten by a machine? | 她被机器啃了 | 
| [38:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [38:09] | We got a love triangle. Quadrangle, octangle, whatever. | 这是个三角恋 四角恋 八角恋 诸如此类 | 
| [38:13] | Jealousy, always a good motive. | 嫉妒永远都是不错的杀人动机 | 
| [38:15] | For murdering Adam Langer, maybe. But Ann Noyes? | 谋杀Adam Langer也许是 但Ann Noyes呢 | 
| [38:18] | And the cannibalism? | 还有食人族呢 | 
| [38:19] | No. We’re looking for someone who’s clinically insane. | 我们要找的是个临床精神病人 | 
| [38:21] | That whole rant thing the vet lady had about people consuming each other, | 那个女兽医所痛骂的人类互相吞食 | 
| [38:24] | that was wacky. | 才是真疯癫 | 
| [38:25] | Yeah, but kind of true, don’t you think? | 是的 但也有点对 你不这样想吗 | 
| [38:27] | Hey, Angela. | 嘿 Angela | 
| [38:28] | Sweetie, Zack wants to beam you something. | 亲爱的 Zack想给你传点东西 | 
| [38:30] | OK. Hold on a second. | 好的 等一下 | 
| [38:34] | See if you can tell what it is. | 看看你能不能确认这是什么 | 
| [38:36] | But if you’re in a public place, you might want to cover your screen. | 但如果你在公共场所 你最好遮住屏幕 | 
| [38:38] | What am I looking at? | 要给我看的是什么 | 
| [38:40] | Indentations on Ann Noyes’ sternum. | Ann Noyes胸骨上的凹痕 | 
| [38:42] | – Magnification? – 40. | – 放大倍率 – 40倍 | 
| [38:44] | I can’t believe both Dr Rigby and I missed these. Good job. | 没想到Rigby医生和我都遗漏了这点 干的好 | 
| [38:48] | What are they? | 这是什么 | 
| [38:49] | – How far apart are these indentations? – 2.4mm. | – 这些凹痕的间距是多少 – 2.4毫米 | 
| [38:52] | OK. These marks and the splitting of the bone here | 好的 这些痕迹和骨头的裂痕 | 
| [38:56] | were made by a sternum spreader. | 是胸骨牵开器造成的 | 
| [38:59] | There’s no record of Ann Noyes having heart surgery. | Ann Noyes没有心脏手术的记录 | 
| [39:01] | Rigby didn’t miss it. | Rigby没有漏掉这一点 | 
| [39:03] | Moments like this are why I need a gun. | 这种时候 我就有理由要把枪 | 
| [39:08] | Where else do you keep them? | 你还把枪放什么地方 | 
| [39:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [39:11] | That is for self-defence, so don’t just go blasting away in there. | 这是为了自卫 进去后别猛烈开火 | 
| [39:14] | What if I have to shoot? What part of his body should I hit? | 要是必须开枪呢 我应该打他哪个部位 | 
| [39:18] | The part that isn’t me. | 别打到我就行 | 
| [39:19] | Just stay back. | 呆在后面 | 
| [39:24] | The bodies are gone. | 尸体不见了 | 
| [39:25] | What’s he gonna do? | 他要做什么 | 
| [39:27] | Take ’em into the woods for a late night snack? | 带到森林里吃宵夜么 | 
| [39:29] | If I were him, I’d destroy the evidence. | 如果我是他 我会销毁证据 | 
| [39:41] | Step away from the incinerator, Dr Rigby. | 离开焚尸炉 Rigby医生 | 
| [39:45] | You don’t understand. It’s a spiritual right to share the life force. | 你不明白 分享生命力是一种精神权利 | 
| [39:49] | Look, you’re nuts. OK? We get it. | 你是个疯子 我们都明白 | 
| [39:51] | We don’t need to hear the rambling psycho speech on why you did it. | 用不着再讲你那些不着边际的疯子理由 | 
| [39:54] | You’re an anthropologist. | 你是个人类学家 | 
| [39:56] | You know that ancient civilisations would sacrifice some | 你知道古代文明会牺牲一部分人 | 
| [39:58] | in order to preserve the strength and… | 来保存力量和… | 
| [40:04] | What’d you do that for? | 你干嘛这么做 | 
| [40:05] | Nobody wants to hear that rambling psycho speech. | 没人想听这个精神病胡言乱语 | 
| [40:08] | A bedpan? | 便盆 | 
| [40:15] | Why do we have to face her together? | 为什么我们要一起见她 | 
| [40:16] | Want this settled or what? | 还想不想解决问题啊你 | 
| [40:18] | I’d definitely like this settled. | 我当然希望解决 | 
| [40:22] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 | 
| [40:24] | Are you kidding? It’s like watching Clash of the Horny Titans. | 开玩笑吧 这像是看诸神之战 | 
| [40:31] | Who’d like to sign for this? | 你们谁想签收这个 | 
| [40:33] | Who wouldn’t want to sign for it? | 有谁不会想签收这个 | 
| [40:39] | So the idea is whoever signs for this… | 所以说无论谁签收了这个… | 
| [40:42] | Yes. The act of signing is an analogue for… | 是的 签收的行为就相当于 | 
| [40:44] | She gets it. | 这个她懂 | 
| [41:10] | That is really sweet. | 这真是太有爱了 | 
| [41:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [41:18] | That is so hot. | 这真是太辣妹了 | 
| [41:21] | Why? Why is that hot? | 为什么 这怎么辣妹了 | 
| [41:23] | It’d be hotter if she’d chosen me. | 如果她选我 她就更辣了 | 
| [41:25] | No, this is definitely hotter. | 呸 这样更辣 | 
| [41:36] | And to think I didn’t wanna come here with you. | 我不想和你来这里 | 
| [41:38] | I mean, this was a fascinating case. | 我是说这案子多棒啊 | 
| [41:40] | You don’t often find ritual cannibalism practiced so close to home. | 你不可以能经常在身边发现食人族仪式 | 
| [41:43] | Which I find a plus. | 这样挺好 | 
| [41:45] | There are always individuals within a species | 一个种族中总有一些个体 | 
| [41:47] | who are driven to break the most basic taboos. | 会打破最根本的禁忌 | 
| [41:50] | I mean, Rigby actually ate human flesh. | 就像Rigby真的是吃了人肉 | 
| [41:53] | Bones, I just got my steak and eggs. | 小骨 我的牛排和鸡蛋刚上桌 | 
| [41:55] | Rigby has a prion disease, which means he’s been a cannibal for quite some time. | Ribgy感染了朊病毒 就是说他吃人有一段时间了 | 
| [41:58] | Do you realize when we go to trial, he could use the insanity defence. | 你意识到了么 他可以在受审时用精神病作辩护 | 
| [42:01] | The guy is nuts. | 这个人是个疯子 | 
| [42:02] | Yes, but is he nuts because he got a brain disease from eating human flesh, | 没错 但他是因为他吃人肉才大脑受损变疯的 | 
| [42:06] | or was he already nuts the first time he ate flesh, | 还是在第一次吃人肉前就已经疯了 | 
| [42:08] | or did he just lick his fingers after surgery? | 又或者他只是在手术之后舔了手指呢 | 
| [42:12] | I should just become a vegetarian. | 我应该成为一个素食者 | 
| [42:14] | Or as an alternative, just don’t eat people. | 或者不吃人就好 | 
| [42:21] | You know, I’m gonna come back up here this winter. | 今年冬天我会回来这里 | 
| [42:25] | Charlie says the skiing’s great. | Charlie说滑雪超赞的 | 
| [42:27] | Oh, Charlie. | 哟 Charlie | 
| [42:30] | Yeah. The overnight guy. | 是的 那个快递员 | 
| [42:33] | Yeah. I know who he is. | 我知道他是谁 | 
| [42:35] | I bet he’s a great skier. | 我打赌他滑雪很厉害 | 
| [42:36] | His hips and thighs are perfectly developed for strength and manoeuvrability. | 他的臀部和大腿是力量和灵活性的完美结合 | 
| [42:42] | That’s it. I’m done. | 好了 我吃完了 | 
| [42:44] | What? No good? | 怎么了 不好吃 | 
| [42:49] | Do you want some cornflakes? | 你想来点玉米片么 | 
| [42:53] | – Want some? – No. | – 来点么 – 不了 |