时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Name? | 姓名 |
[00:07] | You know my name. | 你知道我叫什么 |
[00:07] | Bones, you are making an official request to the FBI | Bones 你正在正式请求FBI |
[00:10] | to be allowed to carry a concealed weapon. | 允许你携带夹带枪械 |
[00:12] | I have to follow protocol. | 我得按制度办事 |
[00:13] | It’s ridiculous. | 这很荒谬 |
[00:14] | Fine. Then we’re done here. | 好吧 那就这么算了 |
[00:16] | You want to get some coffee…? | 你想不想要喝点咖啡… |
[00:17] | My name is Dr. Temperance Brennan. | 我的名字是Dr. Temperance Brennan |
[00:21] | Reason for wanting a gun? | 为什么你想要配枪 |
[00:22] | To shoot people. | 为了开枪打别人 |
[00:23] | – Not a good response. – It’s the truth. | – 这不是个好答案 – 这是事实啊 |
[00:25] | You know, I’m writing, | 你看 我写的是 |
[00:26] | Self-defense in the performance of my duties | 当我执行FBI外派任务 |
[00:30] | pursuing suspected felons | 追捕嫌疑罪犯中 |
[00:33] | as contracted out to the FBI. | 进行自我防卫 |
[00:36] | So I can shoot them. | 所以我可以枪击他们 |
[00:39] | Have you ever been charged with a felony? | 你是否被指控过重大犯罪 |
[00:41] | Charged or convicted? | 被控还是已经认罪 |
[00:42] | Charged. | 被控 |
[00:43] | You know I have. | 你知道我被控过 |
[00:44] | I have to ask the questions. | 我必须问这些问题 |
[00:46] | – Bureaucratic nonsense. – Nevertheless… | – 官僚主义的鬼话 – 话虽如此 |
[00:48] | name of the arresting officer? | 逮捕警官的姓名 |
[00:50] | You | 你 |
[00:52] | Special agent Seeley Booth. | 特别探员Seeley Booth |
[00:54] | Do you need me to spell that for you? | 你需要我帮你拼写一下吗 |
[00:55] | I can sound that out. | 我拼得出来 |
[00:57] | So, when do I get the gun? | 那么 我什么时候可以配枪了 |
[01:03] | You can’t have a gun. | 你不能配枪 |
[01:05] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[01:06] | Because you were charged with a felony. | 因为你有重罪被控史 |
[01:08] | Write down that you were wrong to charge me. | 写一下你当时的控诉是错的 |
[01:10] | There’s no space for that. | 没地方写了 |
[01:12] | Why’d we go through all this | 既然你本不打算让我配枪 |
[01:13] | if you were never going to give me a gun? | 那我们走这个过场干什么 |
[01:14] | You have a constitutional right to apply for a weapon. | 佩戴武器是你的宪法权利 |
[01:16] | I would never deny your constitutional right. | 我永远都不会剥夺你的宪法权利 |
[01:19] | I need a gun! | 我需要一把枪 |
[01:21] | Rules are rules. | 规定就是规定 |
[01:22] | Tell them that I shot a murderer | 告诉他们我射击的是个杀人犯 |
[01:24] | who was going to light me on fire. | 这杀人犯还准备纵火烧我 |
[01:26] | Which is why you weren’t convicted. | 恰是如此你才没被定罪 |
[01:28] | But you did shoot an unarmed man. | 但你的确向一个手无寸铁的人开枪了 |
[01:30] | I can’t ignore that. | 我不能忽略这一点 |
[01:32] | I swore an oath to protect society | 我宣誓过要保护社会大众 |
[01:34] | from people who shoot people. | 不被枪支袭击 |
[01:36] | It was only his leg and he’s in jail for the rest of his life. | 我只开枪打了他的腿并且他余生都要在监狱里呆着了 |
[01:39] | How much is he going to use it, anyway? | 那条腿反正也用不着了 |
[01:40] | You have the right to an appeal. | 你有权上诉 |
[01:41] | To whom? | 向谁上诉 |
[01:44] | Cullen? | Cullen吗 |
[01:46] | I’m pretty sure he doesn’t like me. | 我十分确定他不喜欢我 |
[01:48] | I’m pretty sure you’re right. | 我十分确定你是对的 |
[01:52] | Bones, you don’t need a gun. | Bones 你不需要配枪 |
[01:54] | If anyone needs shooting, I’ll do it. | 如果需要射击任何人 我会做的 |
[01:56] | What if you’re injured or dead | 如果你受伤了或者死了呢 |
[01:57] | and someone still needs shooting? | 然后还必须有人要开枪射击 |
[01:59] | I’m not hoping it will happen. | 我并不是希望这会发生 |
[02:00] | I’m just stating a possibility. | 我只是在陈述一种可能性 |
[02:01] | You know what, Bones? | 你知道吗 Bones |
[02:03] | You’re a professor. | 你是个教授 |
[02:04] | You’re not an FBI agent. | 你不是一个FBI探员 |
[02:05] | Use your mutant powers just talk people to death. | 利用你的异能把人说死就行了 |
[02:10] | Am I interrupting? | 我打扰到你们了吗 |
[02:11] | I told them not to let you in this building. | 我跟他们说不让你进来的 |
[02:13] | I gave them your picture. | 我把你的照片都分发给他们了 |
[02:15] | Which is why I wore the tiny skirt. | 这也是为什么我穿了这件超短裙 |
[02:17] | Very cute. | 你真棒 |
[02:21] | Amy Morton. | 我是Amy Morton |
[02:21] | Temperance Brennan Temperance Brennan. | |
[02:23] | You work with Booth? | 你和Booth共事吗 |
[02:24] | Yes, I’m a forensic anthropologist. | 是的 我是一个法医人类学家 |
[02:25] | I’m a defense lawyer. I tend to work against Booth. | 我是一名辩护律师 我更倾向于和Booth对着干 |
[02:28] | If it’s all the same, | 怎么都行 |
[02:29] | I’d prefer you two didn’t bond in any way. | 但我更希望你俩不要有任何交集 |
[02:31] | Hey, I want to get back to the lab. | 我想回实验室了 |
[02:32] | You said I had to fill out some gun reapplication form. | 你说我得再填写什么枪支申请表 |
[02:34] | Send it back by courier. | 通过快递邮寄回来 |
[02:36] | No hurry. | 慢慢来 |
[02:37] | Nice to meet you. | 认识你很开心 |
[02:43] | What do you want, Amy? | 你想要什么 Amy |
[02:44] | You remember Howard Epps? | 你还记得Howard Epps吗 |
[02:45] | Not likely to forget him. | 很难忘记他 |
[02:47] | He’s scheduled to be executed tomorrow night. | 他被安排明天晚上执行死刑 |
[02:49] | My job is to keep that from happening. | 我的任务是阻止这事发生 |
[02:51] | Best of luck. | 祝你好运 |
[02:52] | Howard Epps deserves five minutes of consideration | 那个把Howard Epps置于死地的人 |
[02:55] | from the man who put him on death row. | 应该为他多考虑五分钟 |
[02:57] | I arrested Howard Epps. | 我逮捕了Howard Epps |
[02:59] | It was the jury who sentenced him to die. | 判他死刑的是陪审团 |
[03:01] | They found a pubic hair on the victim at the crime scene. | 在犯罪现场被害人的身上有一根阴毛 |
[03:03] | It didn’t belong to my client. | 却并不属于我的委托人 |
[03:05] | They never figured out whose it was. | 他们依旧没有查出是谁的 |
[03:06] | Blame the judge who disallowed it as evidence | 要怪就怪没有把这当作证据的法官 |
[03:08] | and the judge who disallowed it on appeal. | 以及那个在上诉时排除它的法官吧 |
[03:10] | Epps was not well-represented at either trial. | Epps在这两个庭审中并没有受到应得的尊重 |
[03:13] | How long you been on the case? | 你接手这案子多久了 |
[03:15] | Almost a week. | 快一个星期了 |
[03:16] | Less than a week, huh? | 还不到一个星期 是吗 |
[03:17] | Two judges, two juries, two prosecutors | 两位法官 两个陪审团 两位检察官 |
[03:20] | that find Epps guilty, but yet it’s me you come after. | 都认为Epps是有罪的 但是你最后只来找我 |
[03:23] | I’m asking… | 我想问的是 |
[03:24] | are you absolutely positive Howard Epps killed that girl? | 你百分百确认Howard Epps杀了那个女孩吗 |
[03:29] | Yeah. I’m absolutely positive. | 是的 我完全确定 |
[03:31] | You know in your heart the judges should have allowed the juries | 你心里清楚法官应该告诉陪审团 |
[03:34] | to hear that that victim was with another man that night. | 受害者那晚上还和另一个人在一起过 |
[03:36] | You know it. | 你清楚的 |
[03:37] | Epps still would have been convicted. | Epps还是会被定罪的 |
[03:38] | Not if I’d been his lawyer. | 我要是他的律师的话就不会了 |
[03:40] | You weren’t. | 那时你不是 |
[03:41] | I am now. | 现在我是了 |
[03:43] | When was the last time you looked him in the face? | 你最近一次当面见他是在什么时候 |
[03:47] | Because you’re a lot smarter than you were seven years ago. | 因为你现在比你七年前聪明多了 |
[03:50] | A lot less angry. | 火气也小了不少 |
[03:53] | You might want to check out the evidence again. | 你可能愿意再检查一下证据 |
[04:15] | I’d ask how you were doing, Howard | 我应该问你最近如何 Howard |
[04:17] | but I guess we both know the answer. | 但是我想我们俩都知道答案 |
[04:20] | Agent Booth.. | Booth探员 |
[04:22] | did you come to apologize? | 你是来道歉的吗 |
[04:24] | I’m not the one who beat a 17-year-old girl to death. | 我并没有把那个17岁的女孩殴打致死 |
[04:27] | Your attorney wants me to look you in the face. | 你的律师想让我亲眼看看你 |
[04:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:32] | She thinks you’re innocent. | 她觉得你是无辜的 |
[04:35] | Well, she’s right about that. | 她是对的 |
[04:38] | I didn’t kill anybody… unlike you, the sniper | 我没有杀害任何人…跟你不同 你是个狙击手 |
[04:45] | The girl who got murdered | 那个被杀的女孩子 |
[04:47] | was smart she was pretty, she was from a good family… | 很聪明也很漂亮 她家境很好 |
[04:53] | someone has to die for that. | 总有人要为此负责 |
[04:56] | And I’m all they got. | 而他们只抓到了我 |
[04:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:00] | I looked you in the face. | 我已经亲眼看过你的脸了 |
[05:02] | I read it can be hell. | 我听说死刑像下地狱那么难熬 |
[05:05] | They say it’s like going to sleep | 他们说就像睡着了一样 |
[05:08] | but you’re on fire… | 但是实际上就如同炼火焚身 |
[05:11] | and you’re paralyzed, | 可是你已经浑身动弹不得 |
[05:13] | so you can’t scream… | 所以你没办法尖叫 |
[05:17] | I mean, that’s all you got sometime, you know? | 我的意思是 有时你别无他法 你明白吗 |
[05:20] | The scream. | 只剩尖叫了 |
[05:32] | What if they get mixed up? | 如果他俩混了怎么办 |
[05:33] | I can tell them apart. | 我分得清他俩 |
[05:34] | That’s Jeff and that’s Ollie. | 这是Jeff那是Ollie |
[05:38] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[05:39] | What do you…?! What?! That one was mine. | 你什么… 咋回事儿 那只是我的 |
[05:40] | You had Jeff, I had Ollie. | 你的是Jeff 我的是Ollie |
[05:41] | Ollie won. You owe me a buck. | Ollie赢了 你欠我一块钱 |
[05:44] | You want in on the action, Angela? | 你想押一把吗 Angela |
[05:46] | No, thank you. | 不 谢了 |
[05:48] | I’m going to go have sex. | 我要去做爱了 |
[05:50] | – Have a good time. – Yeah, okay. | – 玩得开心 – 嗯 好吧 |
[05:54] | You sure you don’t want to come? | 你确定你不一起来 |
[05:56] | Troy can call a friend. | Troy可以带个朋友 |
[05:58] | I’ve been waiting months for these. | 我等这些等了好几个月了 |
[06:00] | It’s a partial skeleton from southern France. | 这是来自法国南部的部分头骨 |
[06:03] | The whole point of the week is the weekend. | 每周的意义就在于周末 |
[06:06] | This is not the cabaret, my friend. | 而这个不是歌舞剧 我的朋友 |
[06:09] | Life is the cabaret. | 人生才是歌舞剧 |
[06:12] | Come to the cabaret. | 参与到歌舞剧里来吧 |
[06:16] | It’s like describing the moon to a mole. | 这简直是对牛弹琴 |
[06:19] | I demand another beetle, all right? | 我要换只甲虫 好吗 |
[06:20] | Jeff’s got a groin pull. | Jeff股沟的肌肉拉伤了 |
[06:21] | Arthropods do not possess groins. Pay up. | 节肢动物没有股沟 给钱 |
[06:24] | Mmm. Angela, you’re looking good. | Angela 你看上去美呆了 |
[06:27] | And don’t I know it. | 那可不咋的 |
[06:30] | Okay, our tax dollars hard at work. | 你们不工作就这么浪费纳税人的钱吗 |
[06:32] | Oh, yeah? What’s break time at the FBI? | 哦 是吗 那你们FBI休息时间在做什么 |
[06:34] | Book burning? No! Oh, God! | 焚书吗 不 哦 天啊 |
[06:35] | Hey, Bones, what are you doing this weekend? | 嗨 Bones 你这周末干啥呀 |
[06:37] | I have plans. | 我有安排 |
[06:38] | No, come on. I’m serious. | 不 别这样 我认真的 |
[06:39] | With your new girlfriend, the corporate lawyer | 有了你的新女友 那个公司律师 |
[06:41] | and the defense lawyer on the side, | 还有那个辩护律师 |
[06:42] | your weekend must be completely booked. | 你的周末一定已经满满当当的了 |
[06:45] | What is your thing with lawyers? | 你对律师是有什么情节吗 |
[06:47] | look, seven years ago, a 17-year-old girl, April Wright | 听着 七年前 一个17岁的女孩 April Wright |
[06:50] | was found beaten to death in a federal park. | 在联邦公园中被发现殴打致死 |
[06:52] | Amy’s just trying to stop the guy who did it from being executed. | Amy只是试图阻止那个杀人凶手被处决 |
[06:55] | So I guess we’re not pursuing your lawyer obsession? | 所以我猜我们不会继续讨论你的律师情结 |
[06:58] | No, Amy doesn’t think he did it. | 不是 Amy不认为他是凶手 |
[06:59] | And what does this have to do with you? | 那这和你有什么关系呢 |
[07:00] | Oh, well, you know, Amy’s client is deep sixed | 哦 你知道 Amy的当事人已经彻底没救了 |
[07:03] | and she doesn’t turn over every stone… | 不过她并没有放弃抓住每一根稻草… |
[07:04] | And you’re one of her stones. | 而你是其中的一株稻草 |
[07:08] | Do you think he did it? | 你认为他是凶手吗 |
[07:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:10] | What’s her reasoning? | 那她坚持的原因是什么 |
[07:12] | There was a pubic hair that wasn’t accounted for. | 有一个无主的阴毛 |
[07:15] | Pubic hair? Sounds like a job for the FBI crime lab. | 阴毛 听起来这是FBI取证室的活儿 |
[07:17] | It’s a weekend deal. Off the books. | 这就是个周末的小活 不记录在案的 |
[07:19] | But if you have plans… | 但是如果你有安排那就… |
[07:20] | Wait. | 等等 |
[07:23] | This is a personal favor you’re asking. | 你在以个人名义请我帮忙 |
[07:25] | Not for me, for Amy. | 不是我的 是Amy的 |
[07:27] | Well, your personal favor will be for Amy, | 你是在帮Amy的忙 |
[07:29] | but mine would be for you, strictly speaking. | 但是严格来讲 我是在帮你 |
[07:34] | Please do me a favor. | 请帮帮我 |
[07:38] | Please? | 拜托 |
[07:54] | I’d need x rays from the M.E. and the coroner. | 我需要法医和验尸官那里的X光片 |
[07:57] | Originals. | 原件 |
[07:58] | The copies are useless. | 复印件一点用都没有 |
[08:00] | Bone scrapings, lab results, tox screens… | 骨头的碎屑 实验室报告 毒理检测… |
[08:03] | All the evidence will be here within an hour. | 所有的证据会在一个小时内送来 |
[08:04] | I’ll ask the others, but I won’t order them. | 我会问问其他人 但是我不会要求他们 |
[08:07] | They might have plans. | 他们可能有安排了 |
[08:08] | It’s Friday night and they’re racing beetles. | 现在是周五晚上了 他们还在赛甲虫呢 |
[08:13] | How much time do we have? | 我们还有多长时间 |
[08:15] | Howard Epps will be executed in 30 hours and 23 minutes. | Howard Epps将会在30小时23分钟后处决 |
[08:58] | Let’s start. Zack, pull up the first x ray. | 我们开始吧 Zack 把第一份X光片调出来 |
[09:01] | Stress fractures on both tibias. | 两边胫骨都有应力性骨折 |
[09:04] | What’s that mean? | 啥意思 |
[09:04] | Preexisting the assault. | 在被袭击前就有了 |
[09:06] | Probably an old injury from dance or running. | 可能是跳舞或者跑步造成的旧伤 |
[09:08] | She was a cheerleader. | 她是一个啦啦队员 |
[09:09] | The chinese used to execute people | 中国人以前处决的方式 |
[09:10] | by cutting small pieces of flesh off their bodies. | 是把人身上的肉一小片一小片割下来 |
[09:13] | Called it the death of a thousand cuts. | 他们称之为凌迟处死 |
[09:15] | Compound fractures of the trapezium | 大多角骨 舟状骨 以及桡骨底端 |
[09:17] | scaphoid and the base of the radius. | 有复合骨折 |
[09:19] | What’s that mean? | 这又是什么意思 |
[09:20] | When she was being beaten to death with a blunt instrument | 当她被用钝器殴打致死时 |
[09:22] | she threw her arm up to defend herself. | 她举起她的胳膊来自卫 |
[09:24] | Well, that’s consistent with the defensive wounds in the autopsy report. | 这和尸检报告中的防御性伤口是一致 |
[09:26] | In medieval Scotland, | 在中世纪的苏格兰 |
[09:28] | they tie a convict’s arms and legs to two bent saplings. | 人们将罪犯的胳膊和腿绑在两株弯曲的小树苗上 |
[09:31] | When they release the saplings, the trees sprang apart, | 当放开树苗时 两棵树从两边分开 |
[09:33] | and the convicted felon was torn in half. | 然后那个罪犯就被分成两半了 |
[09:37] | Should I grab particulates from this? | 我应该从这里擦拭微粒吗 |
[09:39] | That’s clean. It’s a phone number we found on the girl. | 那是干净的 是在女孩身上找到的电话号码 |
[09:42] | Belonged to an old woman in a nursing home | 是一个养老院的老妇人的电话 |
[09:43] | with no connection to anyone involved. | 和所有涉案人员都没有关系 |
[09:45] | Extensive damage to the skull. | 头骨有大范围损伤 |
[09:47] | Smashed six to eight times with a narrow, cylindrical object. | 被一个细圆柱状物体敲击了六到八次 |
[09:51] | The tire iron- it was missing from April Wright’s car. | April Wright车里的撬胎棒找不到了 |
[09:53] | Autopsy showed she’d had sex shortly before her death. | 验尸报告显示她在遇害前不久发生过性行为 |
[09:56] | Consensual. | 两厢情愿的 |
[09:57] | No assault. | 不是强迫的 |
[09:58] | The hair they found was never matched to anyone? | 找到的毛发他们没有匹配到任何人吗 |
[10:00] | No, the prosecution got it excluded from evidence | 没有 检方在庭审和上诉中都 |
[10:03] | both in trial and on appeal. | 将这个证据排除了 |
[10:05] | That’s the basis of your lawyer’s | 那就是你律师试图阻止处决 |
[10:07] | last-ditch attempt to stop the execution? | 的最后一搏吗 |
[10:09] | Yeah, and, uh, whatever else you guys can find. | 是的 以及 呃 任何你们可能发现的其他东西 |
[10:14] | There are particles lodged | 在左三角骨和头壮骨中间 |
[10:16] | between the left triquetral and the capitate. | 有嵌入型微粒 |
[10:19] | The M.E. concluded that | 法医给出的结论是 |
[10:20] | they were bone fragments dislodged by the tire iron. | 这些是撬胎棒带入的骨头碎片 |
[10:22] | No, these radiographic shadows are too opaque for bone. | 不 这些射线成像的阴影并不像骨头那样透明 |
[10:25] | What’s that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[10:26] | The prosecution’s theory of the crime | 检方定罪的证据中 |
[10:28] | does not include foreign matter in the bone. | 并没有包含在骨头中嵌入的异物 |
[10:29] | Let’s see if these shadows are bone fragments | 我们来看下这些阴影是骨头碎片 |
[10:32] | or something else. | 还是其他的东西 |
[10:33] | Like what? | 其他的什么 |
[10:34] | Let’s pretend we’re objective scientists | 咱们假装自己是客观的科学家 |
[10:36] | and not indulge in conjecture | 而且不基于推测来做判断 |
[10:39] | Zack, get a driver to take you over to Greenbelt park. | Zack 找个司机带你去绿带公园 |
[10:42] | I want you to take pictures of the area where the body was found- | 我希望你拍些尸体被发现的周围环境的照片 |
[10:45] | ground covering, paved areas. | 地表覆盖物 铺砌的区域 |
[10:47] | Why does he need a driver? | 他为什么需要一个司机 |
[10:48] | I can’t drive. | 我不会开车 |
[10:50] | You’re a genius who can’t drive. | 你是个不会开车的天才 |
[10:52] | If you knew what I knew about structural design, | 如果像我一样了解结构设计的话 |
[10:53] | you wouldn’t drive either. | 你也不会愿意开车的 |
[10:54] | Take the file. | 拿着文件 |
[10:55] | – Get photos of the surrounding area. – Booth. | – 取证拍照周围区域 – Booth |
[10:57] | So that we can contextualize the materials we found. | 以便我们结合新发现的物质一起考虑 |
[11:00] | Yeah. | 好 |
[11:03] | Yes, I’ll be right there. | 好的 我马上到 |
[11:06] | That was April Wright’s father. | 刚是April Wright的父亲的电话 |
[11:09] | Our murder victim’s dad called you? | 被害人的父亲给你打电话了 |
[11:11] | His wife is a wreck. | 他的妻子已经崩溃了 |
[11:11] | They heard that Amy’s angling for a last-minute reprieve. | 他们听说了Amy正在想方设法争取死缓 |
[11:14] | Why did he call you? | 他为什么给你电话 |
[11:15] | Because Booth was the agent | 因为Booth是 |
[11:17] | that arrested Howard Epps in the first place. | 最开始逮捕Howard Epps的探员 |
[11:19] | I’m pretty sure that that evidence is not in the file. | 我很确信在档案里并没有那个证据 |
[11:22] | Earlier you said it’s a phone number we found on the girl. | 之前你说那个电话号码是我们在女孩身上找到的 |
[11:25] | We’re trying to save someone you arrested for murder? | 我们现在正在试图拯救一个被你逮捕的谋杀犯吗 |
[11:28] | All right, you know, I think he did it. | 好吧 跟你说 我认为是他做的 |
[11:30] | I think this scumbag | 我认为这个混蛋 |
[11:32] | bashed April Wright to death with a tire iron. | 用一根撬胎棒将April Wright殴打致死 |
[11:34] | We found some anomalies in the prosecution’s case. | 我们在检方案件中找到了一些反常点 |
[11:37] | Do you want us to stop now | 你希望我们在这些反常点变得有意义前 |
[11:38] | before these anomalies become meaningful? | 就此收手吗 |
[11:39] | No, stay on it. I got to get going. | 不 继续调查 我得走了 |
[12:33] | You guys are pathetic. | 你们这些人太可悲了 |
[12:35] | It’s Friday night. | 这可是周五晚上 |
[12:36] | There’s nothing pathetic | 为一个死刑案件无偿服务 |
[12:38] | about pro bono work on a death penalty case. | 一点儿也不可悲 |
[12:40] | Everybody, this is Troy. | 各位 这是Troy |
[12:42] | Hey, how you doing? | 嗨 你们好吗 |
[12:46] | Could you just wait here one second? | 你能不能在这里稍等一小会儿 |
[12:48] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 好 – 好 |
[12:54] | Why did you call me in? | 你为什么要叫我来 |
[12:57] | Look at this guy. | 你看看这个帅哥 |
[12:58] | He’s cuter than a monkey with a puppy. | 他比抱着玩偶的猴子还可爱 |
[13:04] | I really, really need you to do texture analysis | 我非常非常需要你帮我 |
[13:07] | on seven-year-old x rays. | 给一张7年的X光片做纹理分析 |
[13:08] | But I am on a date, with Troy. | 但是我在约会 和Troy |
[13:12] | He’s a man. | 他是个真人 |
[13:14] | Wave. | 挥手打招呼 |
[13:16] | What’s the big steaming gigantic rush? | 究竟是什么火烧屁股的大事 |
[13:18] | A man is scheduled to die in 26 hours. | 有人要在26小时以后被处死了 |
[13:21] | I think he’d like the results of our findings before then. | 我想他希望我们比那稍早一点有所发现 |
[13:24] | Good one. | 这理由不错 |
[13:27] | Troy, sweetie, | Troy 亲爱的 |
[13:30] | I’ve got a few things to do around here. | 我在这里有一点事情需要处理 |
[13:32] | Do you mind just hanging out for a little while? | 你是否介意在周围稍微自己玩一会儿呢 |
[13:35] | Uh, sure. No problem. | 哦 好的 没问题 |
[13:38] | let me just call the restaurant tell them we’ll be late. | 先让我跟饭店打个电话说我们需要晚到 |
[13:41] | What do you think, half an hour? | 你觉得半个小时怎么样呢 |
[13:43] | Hmm, you better make it an hour… minimum. | 呃 你最好定一个小时…最少 |
[13:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:48] | Hodgins Hodgins. | |
[13:49] | Most recondite codes have a complex numerical cipher. | 大部分深奥的代码都有一个复杂的加密数字编码 |
[13:52] | That’s a fun factoid, Zack. Thank you. | 真是个有趣的小新闻 Zack 谢谢你 |
[13:54] | One, two, four, zero, two, five, one, zero, two, two, one. | 一二四零二五一零二二一 |
[13:57] | That’s the number they found on the victim. | 这是他们在受害者身上发现的数字 |
[13:59] | You’re the one with the photographic memory. | 你是会过目不忘的人 |
[14:01] | I’m the one that’s good with the ladies. | 而我是对付小姑娘有一手的人 |
[14:03] | It’s not a phone number. | 那不是个电话号码 |
[14:08] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[14:11] | So, uh, what exactly do they do here? | 那么 呃 他们都在这里做什么呢 |
[14:14] | I thought Angela was an artist. | 我以为Angela是个艺术家 |
[14:16] | She is. | 她是的 |
[14:18] | Do mostly forensic identification and reconstruction of discorporated remains. | 多是做腐烂尸体的法医鉴定以面部重建 |
[14:23] | My specialty’s entomology and particulates. | 我的专业是昆虫学以及微粒分析 |
[14:27] | Ever see maggots? | 你见过蛆吗 |
[14:28] | Just got these in. | 我刚拿到这些 |
[14:30] | Do not talk to him. | 不要跟他讲话 |
[14:33] | Wait in the lounge, baby. | 去休息区等着 亲爱的 |
[14:35] | It’s up those stairs, right over there. | 沿着楼梯上去 就在那边 |
[14:37] | Don’t talk to anybody. | 不要和任何人谈话 |
[14:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:01] | What’d you find? | 有什么发现 |
[15:03] | A shard of bone. | 一小块骨头 |
[15:04] | How’d they miss that? | 他们怎么没发现这个 |
[15:06] | They’re not as good as we are. | 他们并没有我们这么棒 |
[15:09] | 40-times magnification. | 40倍放大 |
[15:14] | That’s not bone. | 那不是骨头 |
[15:16] | It’s an organic mineral… possibly quartz. | 是一种有机矿物…可能是石英 |
[15:20] | I was out taking the pictures you needed | 我在外面拍您要求的照片 |
[15:21] | and there was a sign and numbers on the ground, and I thought | 那里有一个标志而且地上还有数字 我就想 |
[15:23] | “why assume a quasi-randomly generated function-oriented paradigm?” | “为什么要假设一个几乎随机产生的功能性导向的范式” |
[15:25] | Zack, when you talk that fast, human beings can’t hear you. | Zack 当你那么快说话的时候 人类是没办法听到的 |
[15:28] | The number they found on the girl 1-240-251-0221, | 他们在女孩身上发现的数字1-240-251-0221 |
[15:32] | everyone assumed it was a phone number but what if, | 所有人都认为那是个电话号码但是如果 |
[15:35] | instead of spacing numbers like a phone number, | 不把这些数字用电话号码的形式来分隔 |
[15:37] | you space them like this? | 而像这样组合呢 |
[15:40] | I was in the park taking pictures | 我在公园里照相 |
[15:42] | and I saw the parking space was numbered. | 我看到停车位是编号的 |
[15:47] | To get to picnic area 10, you go through gate 25. | 如果要去10号野餐去 你需要穿过25号门 |
[15:53] | Seems more than a coincidence. | 看上去不仅仅是个巧合 |
[15:56] | 1-2-4-0, what do those represent? | 1-2-4-0 这些代表着什么 |
[15:58] | The time, 12:40. | 时间 12:40 |
[15:59] | It was when she was going to meet whoever she was meeting. | 那就是她和那人约见面的时间 |
[16:02] | It fits with the timeline. | 符合时间侧写 |
[16:04] | He’s weird, but he’s smart. | 他很怪 但是他很聪明 |
[16:08] | April Wright was setting up a date. | April Wright在安排一个约会 |
[16:10] | Probably with the guy who left a pubic hair on her. | 可能是和那个在她身上留下阴毛的家伙 |
[16:15] | Good job, Zack. | 做得好 Zack |
[16:16] | I got something. | 我发现了些什么 |
[16:18] | It’s not quite so idiot savant, but… | 和低能天才的发现不同 不过 |
[16:21] | It’s aggregate gravel. | 是砂石 |
[16:25] | What, what if the rest of the shadows on the x rays were also gravel? | 如果在X光片中的其余的阴影也都是砂石呢 |
[16:30] | There was no gravel where her body was found. | 在她遗体发现的附近没有砂石 |
[16:32] | It was all grass. | 都是草地 |
[16:34] | Then she was killed someplace else. | 那么她是在其他地方被杀的 |
[16:37] | We have to exhume our victim’s body. | 我们需要将被害人遗体发掘出来了 |
[16:52] | It’s very stressful waiting for this all to be over, | 等待这一切结束已经压力很大了 |
[16:54] | and now we hear Epps’s lawyers are trying for a reprieve. | 现在我们听说Epps的律师正在争取缓刑 |
[16:57] | I’ve heard. | 我也听说了 |
[16:58] | He got himself a young lawyer from the innocence project. | 他给自己从清白专案中找了一个年轻的律师 |
[17:01] | They don’t consider the family of the victims. | 他们并不考虑受害人的家庭 |
[17:04] | You remember our lawyer, David Ross. | 你还记得我们的律师David Ross吧 |
[17:05] | Agent Booth is the investigator who caught Epps. | Booth探员是当时逮捕Epps的调查专员 |
[17:08] | Is this ever going to be over? | 这还有可能结束吗 |
[17:10] | I understand how difficult this is, Mrs. Wright. | 我理解这有多艰难 Mrs. Wright |
[17:12] | Epps killed my daughter. | Epps杀害了我的女儿 |
[17:13] | You believe that, don’t you, agent Booth? | 你相信的 对不对 Booth探员 |
[17:15] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 夫人 |
[17:15] | I haven’t changed my mind. | 我没有改变我的看法 |
[17:17] | He deserves to die for what he did. | 他罪有应得 |
[17:19] | The jury thought so, the judge thought so. | 陪审团也这么认为 法官也这么认为 |
[17:21] | All these appeals… | 所有的这些上诉… |
[17:22] | It’s part of the process, that’s all. | 这是流程中的一部分 仅此而已 |
[17:24] | Each effort to stop his execution is more and more desperate. | 那些阻止死刑的努力越来越孤注一掷 |
[17:26] | This one’s not going to work either. | 这次也不会成功的 |
[17:28] | It’s the third time they’ve launched an appeal. | 这已经是第三次上诉了 |
[17:30] | It’s going to be the third time they fail. | 这也将是他们第三次失败 |
[17:31] | It’s the last picture we have of April. | 这是我们有的最后一张April的照片了 |
[17:34] | She wanted to be a lawyer. | 她想成为一名律师 |
[17:36] | David was her role model. | David是她的榜样 |
[17:37] | He gave her a job at his firm on the weekends. | 他让她周末在他的律所打工 |
[17:40] | She was a good worker. | 她是个好员工 |
[17:43] | She was a beautiful girl. | 她是个漂亮的姑娘 |
[17:46] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[17:51] | Booth Booth. | |
[17:52] | It’s me. I’m with Amy. | 是我 我和Amy在一起 |
[17:53] | I don’t like the sound of that. | 听上去糟透了 |
[17:55] | We’re going to see the judge. | 我们要去见法官 |
[17:56] | I’m going to try to get an exhumation order. | 我准备申请一份挖掘令 |
[17:58] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[17:59] | We found evidence April may not have been killed | 我们发现了证据证明April可能不是 |
[18:01] | where they found her body. | 在她遗体发现的地点被杀害的 |
[18:02] | You want details? | 你想听细节吗 |
[18:04] | Um, it’s not a good time. | 呃 现在不是讲这些的时候 |
[18:06] | We need to look at April’s remains. | 我们需要看一下April的遗体 |
[18:07] | Zack decoded the phone number. | Zack解码了那个电话号码 |
[18:09] | Who decodes phone numbers? | 哪个正常人会去破解电话号码 |
[18:10] | It’s not a phone number. | 那不是个电话号码 |
[18:11] | April met someone in Greenbelt park | 在她被谋杀的那晚 |
[18:13] | the night she was murdered. | April和某人在绿带公园见面了 |
[18:14] | So she met someone in the park. | 所以她在公园和某人见面了 |
[18:15] | What does that prove? | 那能证明什么吗 |
[18:16] | Is this about April? | 这是和April有关的电话吗 |
[18:17] | Um, let me get right back to you. | 呃 等我回电话给你 |
[18:19] | What’s happening now? | 现在又发生什么了 |
[18:20] | Apparently, some new evidence has surfaced. | 很显然 一些新的证据浮现了 |
[18:23] | What kind of evidence? | 哪种证据 |
[18:24] | Why don’t you give me a few minutes with agent Booth? | 你们为何不让我和Booth探员聊几分钟 |
[18:27] | Let me evaluate these new developments. | 让我来评估一下这些新进展 |
[18:29] | Let’s get some coffee. | 咱们去弄些咖啡吧 |
[18:42] | So, this new evidence- | 那么 这个新证据 |
[18:43] | is this something they can bear to hear? | 这个是他们听了可以承受的吗 |
[18:46] | Well, it concerns the person April had sexual relations with | 嗯 这和她被杀那晚 |
[18:48] | the night she was murdered. | April发生关系的人有关 |
[18:50] | The judge ruled that irrelevant. | 法官认为那并没有关系 |
[18:51] | Well, it’s always hung there as a question. | 这个问题一直悬在那里 |
[18:53] | It’s always the basis of the appeal. | 这也总是上诉的理由 |
[18:55] | If we just I.D. the guy, this whole issue would just disappear. | 如果我们指认出这人 这个问题就迎刃而解了 |
[18:59] | It was sex in a car. | 那不过是场车震 |
[19:01] | It was probably another teenager. | 可能是和另一个青少年 |
[19:03] | Some kid too scared to come forward. | 对方太害怕了不敢承认 |
[19:05] | Nobody said anything about sex being in the car. | 没人说性关系是在车里发生的 |
[19:07] | It was a parking lot. | 那是个停车场 |
[19:08] | I assume the sex act took place inside a car. | 我推测性爱是在车里发生的 |
[19:11] | When April worked for your law firm on the weekends, | 当April周末在你律所工作的时候 |
[19:14] | what’d she do, the filing? | 她都做什么 案件归档吗 |
[19:15] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[19:16] | Who was with her in the office? | 谁和她一起在办公室呢 |
[19:18] | Why do you ask? | 你为什么这么问 |
[19:19] | Oh, 17-year-old girl- | 噢 17岁的女孩子 |
[19:21] | I’m sure you just wouldn’t leave her in there all by herself. | 我肯定你不会把她自己一个人留在那里吧 |
[19:26] | Oh, what, you can’t remember? | 哦 怎么了 你记不起来了 |
[19:28] | I’m sure the security logs will be able to tell us something. | 我想安全日志一定可以告诉我们什么 |
[19:31] | Refresh my memory, Mr. Ross. | 帮我回忆一下 Mr. Ross |
[19:33] | Where were you the night that April was killed, | April被害的那晚你在哪里 |
[19:36] | say, around 12:30? | 就是 大概12:30左右的时候 |
[19:43] | Now’s the time that I ask for my lawyer and say nothing. | 现在我需要传唤我的律师并且什么都不会说了 |
[19:49] | So, you seeing each other? | 所以 你们两个在约会吗 |
[19:51] | Who? | 谁 |
[19:52] | You and Booth. | 你和Booth |
[19:53] | No. No, we’re, we’re working together. | 不 没有 我们 我们只是一起工作 |
[19:57] | ‘Cause I’m picking up a bit of sex vibe. | 因为我能察觉到一点点小暧昧 |
[20:00] | No, that’s tension. | 不 那只是紧张感 |
[20:04] | He has a girlfriend. | 他有女朋友的 |
[20:06] | Tall, blonde, beautiful. | 个子高 金发 漂亮 |
[20:08] | A lawyer. | 一个律师 |
[20:09] | Figures. | 猜到了 |
[20:13] | Should have jumped him when I had the chance. | 当时我应该把握机会拿下他的 |
[20:16] | You really interested in Booth? | 你真的对Booth有兴趣 |
[20:17] | – You aren’t? – No. | – 你不吗 – 不 |
[20:19] | Then why are you helping him? | 那你为什么帮他 |
[20:21] | Because he asked me. | 因为他请求我帮他 |
[20:22] | He said please. | 他说了拜托 |
[20:25] | Come on! You think he’s hot. | 算了吧 你觉得他很正点 |
[20:28] | No, not at all. | 不 一点也不 |
[20:29] | This is a very interesting case. | 这是一个非常有意思的案子 |
[20:31] | Booth did say you had some kind of mania for the truth. | Booth的确有说过你对于真相有一种狂热 |
[20:35] | Mania? As in maniac? | 狂热 疯狂的那种狂热吗 |
[20:37] | I’m not sure he meant it as a bad thing. | 我不觉得他说的时候是贬义的 |
[20:43] | Which, obviously, is how you’re taking it. | 很显然 你觉得是贬义的 |
[20:48] | You want to start, or shall I? | 你先说 还是我先 |
[20:50] | – I’m sorry, sir, I… I… – I’ll start. | – 很抱歉 长官 我…我… – 我先说吧 |
[20:52] | I’m thinking of, uh, | 我在考虑 呃 |
[20:54] | suspending you for freelancing on a death penalty case | 停了你的职 因为你擅自调查 |
[20:57] | we cleared seven years ago. | 我们7年前就结案的死刑案件 |
[20:59] | My intention was just to tie up a few loose ends… | 我的意图只是澄清一些疑虑… |
[21:02] | Do you, disapprove of the death penalty on principle? | 你是不是 原则上就反对死刑 |
[21:06] | No, sir, I have no problem with the death penalty. | 不是的 长官 我对死刑没有任何反对意见 |
[21:08] | Because I hear that you’re working for | 因为我听说你在给 |
[21:09] | a particularly attractive, young idealist- | 一位非常有吸引力的年轻的理想主义者工作 |
[21:12] | Not true, sir. | 并不是 长官 |
[21:13] | I mean, yes, she’s young, she’s an idealist, | 是的 她是年轻 也是理想主义 |
[21:16] | but I’m not working for her, no. | 但是我并没有为她工作 没有的 |
[21:18] | Like I said, there was a loose end | 就如同我说的那样 有一些疑虑 |
[21:21] | and I arrested Howard Epps. | 而又是我逮捕的Howard Epps |
[21:23] | I provided the evidence which led to the death sentence. | 我提供了那些将他推上死刑的证据 |
[21:26] | – That’s your job. – I need to be sure, that’s all. | – 那是你的工作 – 我需要确定 仅此而已 |
[21:29] | This guy was her godfather. | 这男人是她的教父 |
[21:30] | I believe he had sex with a 17-year-old girl | 我相信他和这个17岁的女孩发生了关系 |
[21:33] | the same night she was murdered. | 就在她被杀的那晚 |
[21:34] | A fact that the jury never heard, by the way. | 顺便提一下 这个事实陪审团从没听到过 |
[21:36] | He’s married, he’s partners in a law firm. | 他结婚了 他是律所的合伙人 |
[21:39] | The guy’s got everything to lose. | 这人压根输不起 |
[21:41] | If you want to question him, fine. | 如果你想审讯他 可以 |
[21:46] | Is that the end of your involvement, agent Booth? | 但你对于本案的插手就到此为止了吗 Booth探员 |
[21:51] | Not exactly. | 并不 |
[21:53] | They’re moving to exhume the victim’s body, sir. | 他们现在动身去挖掘被害人的遗体了 长官 |
[21:57] | On whose recommendation? | 是谁的提议 |
[21:59] | The young idealist lawyer… and Dr. Brennan. | 那个年轻的理想主义律师…以及Dr. Brennan |
[22:05] | Got the squints involved. | 眯眯眼也参与进来了 |
[22:07] | Well, if she shoots anybody this time, | 那么 如果这次她再开枪射击任何人的话 |
[22:09] | I sure the hell hope it’s you. | 我特别希望是你 |
[22:18] | These are not the robes I’d like to wear to work, | 这不是我希望在工作中穿的长袍 |
[22:20] | Ms. Morton Ms. Morton. | |
[22:21] | Sir, if you could maybe tie your dressing gown? | 法官大人 您是否可以把睡衣系一下呢 |
[22:23] | It’s 1:00 in the morning. Deal with it. | 现在是凌晨一点钟 你忍着点吧 |
[22:26] | So, you found a piece of bone, the size of a toothpick. | 所以 你发现了一片骨头 牙签那么丁点 |
[22:30] | Yes, it’s a shard from her left triquetral | 是的 是她左手三角骨的碎片 |
[22:32] | with gravel embedded in it. | 骨头上有砂石嵌入 |
[22:34] | Describe the implications. | 说明一下情况 |
[22:37] | The jury was told that these shadows here and here | 在这里和这里的阴影 陪审团听到的解释是 |
[22:40] | were bits of bone shattered in the attack. | 在攻击中打碎的骨头碎屑 |
[22:43] | Through advanced digital x-ray techniques | 通过先进的电子X光技术 |
[22:45] | Dr. Brennan’s team of scientists have found | Dr. Brennan的科学家团队发现 |
[22:47] | that the density of these fragments | 这些碎片的密度 |
[22:49] | is not the same as the surrounding bone. | 和周围骨头的密度并不相同 |
[22:51] | What are they? | 那这些是什么 |
[22:52] | The only way I can tell is by actually looking at them. | 我只有亲眼看到它们才能知道 |
[22:56] | You want to exhume April Wright? | 你想挖掘出来April Wright的遗体? |
[22:58] | Yes, please. | 是的 麻烦您了 |
[22:59] | Because of some shadows on an x ray? | 就因为在X光片上的一些阴影 |
[23:01] | I don’t see another alternative. | 我无法找到其他更好的办法 |
[23:03] | But, Dr. Brennan… | 但是 Dr. Brennan |
[23:05] | if those shadows turn out to be pieces of bone, I’d be extremely angry. | 如果那些阴影确认是骨头碎片的话 我会非常生气的 |
[23:10] | Thank you, judge Cohen. | 谢谢您 Cohen法官 |
[23:11] | For making a veiled threat? | 因为我隐晦地威胁了你吗 |
[23:12] | I thought you were threatening me | 我认为您之所以威胁我 |
[23:14] | because you decided to sign the exhumation order. | 是因为您决定签署挖掘令了 |
[23:23] | I did not kill April Wright. | 我没有杀害April Wright |
[23:26] | There are good people out there. | 外面有很多好人 |
[23:30] | And people who believe me. | 也有相信我的人 |
[23:34] | People who know I did not kill that girl, | 有人知道我没有杀害那个女孩 |
[23:36] | ’cause they saw all the evidence. | 因为他们看到了全部的证据 |
[23:38] | I honestly think he’s innocent. | 我真的觉得他是无辜的 |
[23:41] | Don’t you? | 你不这么认为吗 |
[23:42] | I don’t like to form any conclusions | 在所有证据收集完全之前 |
[23:44] | before all the evidence is in. | 我不喜欢给出任何结论 |
[23:45] | They won’t let me die just for stealing a car. | 他们不会因为我仅仅偷了一辆车而让我去死 |
[23:46] | Watch step | 小心楼梯 |
[23:47] | April Wright’s body just arrived. | April Wright的遗体到了 |
[23:49] | This is Jacqueline Singer reporting to you live | 这是Jacqueline Singer从 |
[23:51] | from Cumberland state prison. | Cumberland州立监狱的直播报道 |
[23:53] | You might be more comfortable staying here. | 你待在这里可能会更舒服些 |
[24:10] | I… I can’t. | 我…我不行 |
[24:11] | Aw, God. | 天啊 |
[24:12] | Don’t look, sweetie. | 不要看 亲爱的 |
[24:14] | You’re not an artist. You’re a freak. | 你不是一个艺术家 你是个怪胎 |
[24:17] | You people are all freaks. | 你们所有人都是怪胎 |
[24:24] | This job is so hard to describe online. | 在网络上形容这个工作实在很难 |
[24:28] | The left… triquetral. | 左…三角骨 |
[24:39] | That’s a match. | 这是匹配的 |
[24:40] | For the record, do you concur? | 郑重申明 你同意吗 |
[24:41] | I concur. | 我同意 |
[24:45] | Got several pieces of foreign material lodged in the bone. | 我找到一些嵌在骨头里面的异物 |
[24:49] | That’s the same stuff we found in the shard. | 这和我们在骨头碎片中发现物体一致 |
[24:50] | Which is consistent with the arm | 这也和在袭击后手臂 |
[24:52] | being dragged through gravel after the attack. | 被拖拽着经过砂石上的情况一致 |
[24:54] | I got a warrant to search the house of the guy | 我拿到了搜查April Wright被杀那晚 |
[24:56] | April Wright had sex with the night she was murdered. | 和她发生性关系的人房屋的搜查令 |
[24:58] | What’d you find? | 你发现了什么 |
[24:59] | Underwear. | 内裤 |
[25:01] | Can you run a comparison on the hair? | 你能做一下毛发的对比测试吗 |
[25:08] | That April Wright? | 那是April Wright吗 |
[25:10] | Looks like she wasn’t killed where she was found. | 看样子她并不是在她被发现的地方被害的 |
[25:13] | Then where was she murdered? | 那她究竟是在哪里被杀的 |
[25:15] | We’ve got microscopic particles beaten into the skull. | 这里有些微粒被击打到头骨里了 |
[25:18] | Were these ever I.D.’d? | 这些微粒有被辨认过吗 |
[25:19] | According to the autopsy report, no. | 根据验尸报告 没有 |
[25:25] | It’s a visual match. | 毛发视觉上是匹配的 |
[25:27] | Will you back-stop him on that? | 你能去再确认一下吗 |
[25:29] | Where’s Amy? | Amy呢 |
[25:31] | Here. I can’t… | 我在这儿 我不能… |
[25:32] | That’s okay. Things can get pretty… | 没关系 在这里很多东西… |
[25:34] | you know, disgusting around here. | 你知道 会很恶心 |
[25:37] | I concur with Zack. | 我同意Zack的观点 |
[25:38] | We have a visual match on the pubic hair. | 阴毛在视觉上是匹配的 |
[25:40] | Is a visual match enough to stop the execution? | 视觉匹配足够阻止处决吗 |
[25:43] | We need DNA to be sure. | 我们需要DNA鉴定来确认 |
[25:45] | Amy’s right. | Amy说的对 |
[25:46] | This evidence isn’t enough to stop the execution. | 这个证据并不充足到可以阻止处决 |
[25:50] | And you’ve got nothing else? Nothing at all? | 你已经找不到任何其他证据了 任何都没有吗 |
[25:54] | I don’t know what else we can do. | 我不知道我们还能做什么了 |
[25:56] | If you tell the judge you’ve changed your mind… | 如果你跟法官说你改变主意了… |
[25:59] | that Howard Epps is not guilty… | 说Howard Epps是无辜的… |
[26:03] | Have you changed your mind? | 你改变主意了吗 |
[26:04] | No. | 没有 |
[26:05] | I have doubts that the guy should be executed, but… | 我对于那人是否应被处决有疑虑 但是… |
[26:12] | Let’s go see the judge. | 我们去找法官吧 |
[26:33] | At my age, a man needs a good night’s sleep. | 在我这个年纪的老人需要一夜安眠 |
[26:36] | Lack of sleep clouds judgment. | 睡眠不足会影响我的判断 |
[26:39] | You stay the execution, judge, | 您延期执行死刑的话 法官大人 |
[26:40] | I promise you’ll sleep like a baby. | 我保证您会睡得和婴儿一样好 |
[26:42] | Mr. Carlyle, what does the prosecution think? | Mr. Carlyle 检方这边怎么看 |
[26:45] | This is a waste of the state’s time, your honor. | 这纯粹就是浪费政府的时间 法官大人 |
[26:47] | Ms. Morton is recycling old evidence, | Ms. Morton在翻旧证据 |
[26:49] | presenting it in a different way, in a last-ditch attempt | 用另一种形式来呈现最后一搏 |
[26:51] | to keep Howard Epps from being executed. | 以阻止Howard Epps被处决 |
[26:54] | She’s an ideologue. | 她是个空想家 |
[26:55] | That’s true. | 那倒是 |
[26:56] | But it doesn’t mean I’m not right. | 但那并不能证明我是错的 |
[26:59] | But this case doesn’t add up. | 这个案子讲不通 |
[27:01] | You, brilliant scientist lady, | 你 聪明的科学家女士 |
[27:03] | talk to me about this bone shard. | 给我讲讲这个骨头碎片怎么回事 |
[27:05] | It indicates the body was dragged to the location | 这说明了尸体是被拖拽到 |
[27:07] | where it was later discovered. | 后来她被发现的地点的 |
[27:09] | That plus the gravel… | 那个再加上砂石 |
[27:10] | Common gravel. | 普通的砂石 |
[27:10] | I’m not convinced. | 说服力很弱 |
[27:12] | What about the hair? | 那毛发呢 |
[27:13] | It’s a visual match. | 那个是视觉匹配 |
[27:14] | That narrows the statistical probability to… | 缩小了统计概率… |
[27:16] | DNA? | DNA呢 |
[27:17] | Ten days. | 十天 |
[27:18] | We’ll have it in ten days. | 我们十天内就能得出结论 |
[27:19] | What about this man that | 那这个被FBI收监的 |
[27:20] | the FBI’s taken into custody- David Ross? | 男人如何了 叫David Ross对吗 |
[27:23] | Has he confessed to sleeping with her? | 他是否承认了和她发生过关系 |
[27:25] | No. | 没有 |
[27:26] | Even if the DNA say David Ross slept with the girl, | 即使DNA证明David Ross和女孩睡过了 |
[27:28] | it doesn’t prove he killed her. | 也无法证明他杀了这个女孩 |
[27:30] | Let’s stick with new facts, Ms. Morton. | 我们就关注这些新的证据 Ms. Morton |
[27:32] | Your honor, at least give us time to find David Ross’s car. | 法官大人 至少给我们时间找到David Ross的车 |
[27:34] | – There could be evidence of murder… – Could be? | – 可能可以发现谋杀的证据… – 可能 |
[27:36] | I can’t stop an execution because there could be an evidence. | 我不能因为可能有证据而停止处决 |
[27:39] | Judge Cohen, I have the arresting officer right here. | Cohen法官 我把逮捕官员带来了 |
[27:43] | The primary investigator. | 主调查官 |
[27:47] | Agent Booth, have you suddenly decided | Booth探员 你是否突然决定 |
[27:50] | that Howard Epps is not guilty? | Howard Epps是无辜的 |
[27:53] | – No. – Booth! | – 不啊 – Booth |
[27:54] | I think there are doubts. | 我认为有疑虑点 |
[27:55] | When it comes to an execution, there shouldn’t be any doubts. | 当执行死刑的时候 应该没有任何疑问 |
[27:57] | He doesn’t have doubts. He has cold feet. | 他没有疑问 他就是怕了 |
[27:59] | You think I won’t pop you one | 你是不是觉得现在我们在法官的厨房里 |
[28:01] | just because we’re standing in the judge’s kitchen? | 所以我就不会揍你了呢 |
[28:03] | You see? You lose sleep, you get cranky. | 你看 你睡眠不足 就会发飙 |
[28:06] | Judgment suffers. It’s not enough. | 影响判断 这些是不够的 |
[28:08] | Your honor, you can’t dismiss this so easily. | 法官大人 你不能这么轻易地否决 |
[28:10] | Easily? | 轻易? |
[28:12] | I allowed you to exhume that girl’s remains. | 我允许你去挖掘出那姑娘的遗体 |
[28:14] | You think I did that easily? | 你觉得我做出那个决定很轻易吗 |
[28:16] | We all feel the weight of a capital case, Ms. Morton, | 我们都知道死刑案件很难 Ms. Morton |
[28:19] | but the law is clear. | 但是法律是明确的 |
[28:21] | Unless there is proof of grievous incompetence by counsel | 除非有律师严重不称职的证据 |
[28:25] | or an denial of legitimate and definitive factual certainties, | 或者有能够翻案的合法确凿的事实依据 |
[28:29] | my hands are tied. | 我爱莫能助 |
[28:39] | I’ll go out the prison and tell Epps. | 我要去趟监狱去通知Epps |
[28:41] | I’ll take another look at the skull, | 我要再看下头骨 |
[28:42] | – see if we didn’t miss something. – Bones… | – 看看我们是否忽略了什么 – Bones… |
[28:44] | The particulates in the skull haven’t been analyzed yet. | 头骨中的微粒还没有分析呢 |
[28:46] | This is so barbaric. | 这太野蛮了 |
[28:49] | When are they going to put a stop | 他们究竟什么时候能够废除 |
[28:50] | to the damn death penalty? | 这该死的死刑 |
[28:51] | I believe in the death penalty. | 我赞同死刑 |
[28:53] | What?! | 什么 |
[28:54] | There are certain people that shouldn’t be in this world. | 有些人不应该存在于这个世界上 |
[28:57] | The people who hacked | 那些在卢旺达砍死 |
[28:59] | hundreds of innocent children to death in Rwanda. | 数以百计无辜儿童的人 |
[29:01] | Be headed them at their desks at school. | 在他们学校的课桌上砍掉他们的头颅 |
[29:05] | The people who did that-they should be executed. | 做了那些事情的人…他们应该被处决 |
[29:08] | So why do you care about Epps? | 那你为什么在意Epps |
[29:10] | Because the facts have to add up. | 因为真相还没水落石出 |
[29:13] | Drop me at the lab, please. | 我在实验室下车 |
[29:18] | Last meal. | 最后一餐 |
[29:22] | I can’t decide. | 我不能决定 |
[29:25] | What’s the last taste that I want? | 最后一口食物我想吃什么 |
[29:27] | Howard, I am so sorry. | Howard 我真的很抱歉 |
[29:31] | Dr. Brennan is still working on a few ideas. | Dr. Brennan依旧在想办法 |
[29:34] | You see the truth. | 你看到真相了 |
[29:36] | You know I’m innocent, right? | 你知道我是无辜的 对吗 |
[29:38] | Well, there’s a chance you’re not guilty. | 只是有可能你是无罪的 |
[29:40] | That’s good enough for me. | 那对我来说足够了 |
[29:44] | A chance, I said. A chance. | 有可能 我说了 可能 |
[29:48] | These are slivers of metal found on the skull. | 在头骨上发现的金属碎片 |
[29:50] | Probably from the tire iron. | 可能是撬胎棍留下的 |
[29:52] | Is that blood? | 那是血吗 |
[29:53] | It’s silt. | 是淤泥 |
[29:54] | I’m breaking it down. | 经过分解 |
[29:55] | It contains traces of two chemicals. | 它含有两种化学成分 |
[29:57] | Anthracene and fluoranthene. | 蒽和荧蒽 |
[29:59] | I scanned in all the x-rays and built a 3-D module. | 我把所有的X光片扫描进去并且建了一个3D模型 |
[30:03] | Troy would have liked that. | Troy应该会很喜欢 |
[30:04] | Bastard. | 混蛋 |
[30:05] | I found some more material. | 沿着矢状缝的裂缝 |
[30:07] | In the fractures along the sagittal suture. | 我发现一些其他的物质 |
[30:12] | It’s a pollen. | 是花粉 |
[30:17] | The pollens from spartin alterniflora. | 互花米草的花粉 |
[30:20] | More commonly known as smooth cord grass. | 普遍被称为滑叶绳草 |
[30:22] | I’m sorry, what does pollen tell us | 不好意思 对于April Wright的死而言 |
[30:24] | about April Wright’s murder? | 花粉说明了什么吗 |
[30:25] | Angela Angela. | |
[30:34] | The murder weapon collected pollen | 凶器从周围的植被上 |
[30:36] | from the surrounding flora. | 沾上了花粉 |
[30:39] | When she was struck, | 当她被攻击时 |
[30:41] | pollen from the murder weapon was deposited in April’s skull. | 在凶器上的花粉就被带到April的头骨上了 |
[30:47] | Spartina alterniflora is only found along Chesapeake bay. | 互花米草只生长在Chesapeake湾上 |
[30:51] | The pollen and silt both show traces of complex chemicals. | 花粉和淤泥都显示出复杂化学物质的痕迹 |
[30:54] | What does that mean? | 那又是什么意思 |
[30:55] | April Wright was killed in a marsh near a chemical plant. | April Wright是在一个化工厂的湿地里被害的 |
[31:01] | Amy Morton Amy Morton. | |
[31:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:06] | They’ve moved Howard Epps to the imminent room. | 他们已经把Howard Epps转移到号房里了 |
[31:09] | What’s that? | 那是哪里 |
[31:10] | It’s where he has his last meal | 他会在那里吃最后一餐 |
[31:11] | and says good-bye to his family. | 并且和他的家人告别 |
[31:13] | We need the location of that marsh. | 我们需要知道那片湿地在哪 |
[31:22] | Look, the hair we found proves that | 听着 我们找到的毛发证明 |
[31:24] | you had sex with April Wright. | 是你和April Wright发生了性关系 |
[31:25] | You’re going to be charged with statutory rape. | 你将被控法定强奸罪 |
[31:27] | Not by you. | 也不该是被你啊 |
[31:28] | Statutory rape is not a federal crime. | 法定强奸也不是联邦犯罪 |
[31:30] | So I’m left to assume that | 所以我只能猜测 |
[31:32] | you’re here to get my client to confess to murder. | 你是想让我的委托人承认谋杀吧 |
[31:34] | Oh, it adds up, it tracks. | 哦 那说得通 有据可循 |
[31:36] | I didn’t kill April. | 我没有杀害April |
[31:37] | You met April in park, | 你和April约在公园见面 |
[31:38] | but she was killed somewhere else. | 但她在其他地方被杀了 |
[31:40] | Near a chemical plant? | 在化工厂附近 |
[31:41] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我对此一无所知 |
[31:43] | You had sex with her. | 你和她发生了关系 |
[31:44] | She threatened to tell her family; | 她威胁你要告诉她父母 |
[31:45] | you couldn’t let that happen. | 你不能让这事发生 |
[31:46] | – No… – you’d lose your business, | – 不是… – 你会失去你的事业 |
[31:47] | – your professional standing. – No… | – 你的专业地位 – 不是… |
[31:49] | Do not engage with him, David. | 不要搭理他 David |
[31:50] | You had motive, you had means, | 你有动机 你有方法 |
[31:51] | you had opportunity. | 你有机会 |
[31:52] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[31:53] | Then why aren’t you helping us? | 那你为什么不帮我们 |
[31:54] | What? | 什么 |
[31:55] | By not admitting that you were there that night, | 你不承认那晚你在那里 |
[31:57] | by not confessing that you were with her, | 不坦白你和她在一起 |
[31:58] | you’re clouding the issue. | 你在将问题复杂化 |
[31:59] | So what? Epps will still be in jail for the rest of his life. | 那又怎样 Epps还是会在监狱里度过余生 |
[32:02] | We are not discussing the events of that night, agent Booth. | Booth探员 我们不会讨论那晚的事情的 |
[32:05] | You are the only person | 你是唯一 |
[32:06] | who could tell us what happened that night. | 可以告诉我们那晚发生了什么的人 |
[32:08] | Do you care at all about what happened to her? | 你有没有一丁点在意她究竟经历了什么 |
[32:10] | Okay, look, I went there that night just to talk, okay? | 好吧 你看 我那晚过去只是想聊聊 好吗 |
[32:12] | That’s all. | 够了 |
[32:13] | This interview is over. | 这次审讯到此为止 |
[32:14] | No! I went just to talk. | 不 我只是去聊聊 |
[32:16] | Look, I’m not proud of what happened. | 听着 我并不以此为荣 |
[32:18] | I can tell you exactly why it happened, | 我能告诉你为什么这事会发生 |
[32:19] | but I’m not proud of it. | 但我并不觉得自豪 |
[32:20] | I shouldn’t have let myself get pulled in. | 我不应该容忍自己的沦陷 |
[32:24] | I didn’t know it was her first time. | 我不知道那是她的第一次 |
[32:26] | I didn’t know she’d get so upset. | 我没料到她会那么不安 |
[32:27] | She ran off. | 她逃跑了 |
[32:28] | Don’t tell me you left her in that park. | 别告诉我你就把她一人扔在公园了 |
[32:30] | No. I looked for her. | 没有 我找她了 |
[32:31] | I waited for over two hours. | 我等了两个多小时 |
[32:33] | Finally, I figured she’d called somebody to come get her. | 最后 我觉得她应该是叫人来接她了 |
[32:35] | Was her car still there when you left? | 你离开的时候她的车还在吗 |
[32:38] | Yes, it was. | 是的 还在 |
[32:39] | What time was that? | 那时几点了 |
[32:40] | It was after 2:00 A.M. | 凌晨两点之后了 |
[32:41] | Did you see anyone else? | 你有见到任何其他人吗 |
[32:42] | Yeah there was traffic. | 是的 当时堵车 |
[32:43] | There was some traffic-it was all teenagers. | 应该是类似堵车吧…全都是青少年 |
[32:45] | After 1:00 A.M. There was nothing. | 凌晨一点后 什么都没了 |
[32:47] | Look, maybe it is my fault that he got to her. | 凶手有机会接近她可能是我的错 |
[32:51] | You know, maybe I should go to jail for that. | 可能我应该为此而入狱 |
[33:02] | He admits to having sex with her? | 他承认和她发生关系了 |
[33:05] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[33:06] | Did he kill her? | 他杀了她吗 |
[33:07] | Well, he’s either telling the truth | 他要不就是在说真话 |
[33:09] | or he’s setting up his defense. | 要不就是在为辩护做铺垫 |
[33:11] | So, April Wright met David Ross for a sexual liaison; | 所以 April Wright和David Ross约会发生关系 |
[33:16] | he took her to a second unknown location, | 他带着她去了另一个未知地点 |
[33:20] | beat her to death and deposited the body back at the park. | 把她打死然后把尸体放回了公园 |
[33:24] | That’s sketchy. | 听着略粗糙 |
[33:25] | Which is why we have to find the murder weapon. | 这也是为什么我们需要找到作案工具 |
[33:27] | Find a tire iron in a marsh after seven years | 7年后在沼泽里找一个撬胎棍 |
[33:30] | That’s a long shot. | 机会渺茫 |
[33:31] | That’s why we need metal detectors and GPR. | 所以我们需要金属探测仪和地质雷达 |
[33:34] | And a dozen or so agents, sir. | 以及十来个探员 长官 |
[33:38] | And if you find this tire iron, | 如果你们找到了这个撬胎棍 |
[33:40] | you can positively identify it as the murder weapon? | 你确定能够指证它是作案工具吗 |
[33:43] | It’s possible we can match the traces | 我们有可能可以用在April头骨中发现的 |
[33:45] | we found in April’s skull. | 金属碎片与之相匹配 |
[33:47] | Possible? No. | 可能? 不行 |
[33:48] | Howard Epps’ lawyer should present this argument | Howard Epps的律师会将此作为辩论呈给 |
[33:52] | to the judge and let him decide. | 法官并让他来决定 |
[33:53] | Well, sir, without the murder weapon, | 长官 没有作案凶器 |
[33:55] | he will not stay the execution. | 他就没办法延迟处死 |
[33:58] | Way out on a limb here, Booth. | Booth 你已经太过分了 |
[34:01] | he’s just trying to find the truth. | 他只是努力在还原真相 |
[34:02] | Why should he be penalized… | 为什么他要被罚… |
[34:13] | Take the equipment and the men you need. | 拿着设备带着你要的人去吧 |
[34:14] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[34:15] | She can’t have a gun. | 她不能带枪 |
[34:17] | No gun. Absolutely not. | 没有枪 绝对没有 |
[34:21] | We have GPR and more agents will meet us out there. | 我们有地质雷达和更多的探员将会去集合地 |
[34:24] | We’ll have a total of four devices, | 我们总共有四个设备 |
[34:26] | so we’ll be able to cover a lot of ground. | 所以我们可以覆盖非常广阔的范围 |
[34:30] | I’m plugging in all the data from the area | 我在导入该区域所有的数据 |
[34:32] | to get the location with the closest match. | 然后得出最符合的地点 |
[34:34] | Given the chemicals in the soil and the pollen, | 根据在土壤和花粉中的化学物质 |
[34:36] | I’d say we’re looking for a spot | 我得出我们要找的地方 |
[34:37] | near the rock hall processing plant. | 在一个岩石处理场地附近 |
[34:39] | We’ll have video relay when we get to the bay. | 我们到了海湾的时候会有视频转播 |
[34:41] | And I need pictures of the type of grass we’re looking for. | 我需要我们要找的那种草的照片 |
[34:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:23] | There are four areas that have spartina alterniflora. | 一共有四个区域有互花米草 |
[35:28] | Muddy area, knee-high grass… | 泥泞的地方 及膝高的草 |
[35:31] | Okay, go back one screen. | 好 切回上一个画面 |
[35:35] | It’s just off that service road. | 就在那条便道上 |
[35:57] | We’ve got the tire iron over here. | 找到撬胎棍了 |
[35:59] | There’s something else. | 这还有些什么 |
[36:01] | Here. I got something. | 这里 我发现了什么 |
[36:04] | And it’s more than a tire iron. | 不只是撬胎棍那么简单 |
[36:09] | Is that what I think it is? | 这是我以为的那个东西吗 |
[36:11] | I need a shovel… | 我需要一个铲子… |
[36:13] | I need a shovel; she’s digging here. | 给我一把铲子 她要在这儿挖东西 |
[36:29] | Are you going to help? | 你不帮忙吗 |
[36:30] | I would, but this is a $1,200 suit. | 我应该帮 但是这西服1200美金呢 |
[36:34] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[36:35] | I haven’t slept in 48 hours | 我已经48小时没睡了 |
[36:37] | and you’re worried about your suit? | 你还在担心你的西服 |
[36:38] | Get over here. | 麻溜滚过来 |
[36:41] | Fine. Can I get a shovel? | 好吧 能给我一把铲子吗 |
[36:43] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[36:49] | Dig gently. Small layers at a time. | 轻轻地挖 每次一小层 |
[36:53] | What would you usually be doing? | 你一般都做什么 |
[36:55] | What? | 什么 |
[36:56] | If it were a normal weekend. | 如果是平时的周末 |
[36:58] | You want to discuss this now? | 你现在想讨论这个 |
[37:01] | Compared to you, with your multiple sex partners… | 对你而言 你有多位性伴侣 |
[37:03] | You know, that’s none of your business, okay? | 不关你的事 好吗 |
[37:05] | I’m not having sex with Amy, | 我没有和Amy发生关系 |
[37:08] | and I’ve never ever cheated on any woman | 我也从不会在有女朋友的时候 |
[37:11] | that I’ve ever been with. | 和任何人外遇 |
[37:12] | Never! | 永远不会 |
[37:14] | I just asked what you’d normally be doing. | 我只是问问你平时都做什么 |
[37:16] | I’d be at a movie, | 我可能会看场电影 |
[37:17] | dancing with somebody I care about. | 跳舞 和我在乎的人共度时光 |
[37:21] | You? | 你呢 |
[37:39] | What the hell is going on here? | 见鬼的这究竟是怎么回事 |
[37:47] | Female, approximately 17 to 25 years old. | 女性 大约17到25岁 |
[37:51] | Blunt trauma to the skull. | 头部钝器伤 |
[37:56] | Also female, same approximate age, | 也是女性 同样的年龄段 |
[37:59] | same type of injury. | 一样的伤口 |
[38:01] | This doesn’t fit with Ross. | 这不符合Ross的侧写 |
[38:03] | If he killed April, it was a panic murder, personal, not serial. | 如果他杀了April 那也是激情杀人 私人恩怨 不是连环案 |
[38:07] | Both these victims have been dead for at least five years. | 这两个受害人都已经遇害至少超过5年了 |
[38:10] | Maybe more than 7? | 也可能超过7年了吗 |
[38:12] | Yes. | 没错 |
[38:15] | Epps. It was Epps. | Epps 就是Epps做的 |
[38:18] | He snatched April from the park | 在April逃离Ross的时候 |
[38:19] | after she ran from Ross | 他从公园劫走了她 |
[38:21] | brought her here, to his killing ground. | 把她带到这里 他的杀人场所 |
[38:24] | Why did he take her back to the park? | 他为什么又把她放回了公园呢 |
[38:26] | He watched them have sex. | 他看到他俩发生了关系 |
[38:27] | He saw them argue. | 他看到了他们在吵架 |
[38:29] | Epps knew suspicions would fall on Ross. | Epps知道嫌疑都会在Ross身上 |
[38:32] | He took her back. | 他把她放回到公园 |
[38:33] | And stole her car. | 然后偷了她的车 |
[38:35] | We got played. | 我们被设计了 |
[38:37] | What? How? | 什么 怎么被设计了 |
[38:38] | Either way, Epps wins. | 无论如何 Epps都赢了 |
[38:41] | We find Ross, the execution is stopped. | 我们抓到了Ross 处刑停止 |
[38:44] | We-we find these bodies… | 我们…我们找到这些尸体 |
[38:46] | the execution is stayed until these murders are investigated. | 处决会延迟到这些谋杀案子告破的那天 |
[38:57] | If I don’t make this call… | 如果我现在不打这个电话… |
[38:59] | he’s gonna be dead in a half an hour. | 半小时内他就死了 |
[39:07] | But these women, they deserve to be heard. | 但是这些女性 她们应该得到正义 |
[39:11] | It’s what we do, Booth. | 这就是我们的工作 Booth |
[39:14] | The rest… | 剩下的就是… |
[39:15] | Lawyers. | 律师的事儿 |
[39:16] | Lawyers. | 律师的事 |
[39:28] | Amy, it’s Booth. | Amy 我是Booth |
[39:30] | I think we got you your stay of execution, | 我想我们给你拿到了你想要的缓刑了 |
[39:33] | but you’re not going to like it much. | 但你不会太喜欢的 |
[39:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[39:49] | All I can say is “thank you. “ | 我能说的只有 谢谢 |
[39:51] | What’s that, Howie? | Howie 你在干什么呢 |
[39:53] | Practicing to get jury sympathy? | 练习如何博取陪审团的同情吗 |
[39:57] | I did not kill anyone. | 我没有杀害任何人 |
[40:10] | Thank you. I mean it. | 谢谢 我打心底里感谢你 |
[40:14] | We found the tire iron. | 我们找到了撬胎棍 |
[40:16] | You’ll be found guilty of these murders. | 你会被这些谋杀定罪的 |
[40:20] | Well, I need a good lawyer. | 看来 我需要一个好律师了 |
[40:23] | These murder investigations take a long time. | 这些谋杀调查将会持续很久 |
[40:27] | Then there’s the appeals… | 然后还有上诉… |
[40:31] | and since I should have been dead a half an hour ago, | 考虑到我本应该在半个小时前就死了 |
[40:34] | it’s all gravy from now on. | 现在的每一刻都是赚到的 |
[40:37] | We gave him everything he wanted. | 我们给了他想要的一切 |
[40:41] | Who knows if there’ll even be a death penalty then. | 谁知道到时候还有没有死刑了 |
[40:46] | I mean, that’s your dream, isn’t it? | 那是你的梦想 不是吗 |
[40:49] | We want the same things from life. | 我们对于生命的追求是一致的 |
[40:59] | And I owe you, too. | 我也欠了你一份情 |
[41:03] | I read your book. | 我读了你的书 |
[41:05] | When I heard you were working with Booth here, | 当我听说你在和Booth一起工作的时候 |
[41:08] | I knew you were just what I needed. | 我就知道你恰是我需要的人 |
[41:16] | You going to arrest me for assault? | 你会因为伤害罪逮捕我吗 |
[41:18] | From what I saw purely self-defense. | 我看到的纯粹是自卫 |
[41:21] | Maybe I shouldn’t carry a gun after all. | 我可能的确不应该配枪 |
[41:23] | No, you can have mine. | 不 你可以用我的 |
[41:34] | What’s the matter with you two? | 你们两个怎么了 |
[41:35] | Bad day at work. | 工作不顺 |
[41:38] | Well, that’s what you get for working on weekends. | 周末工作的必然结果 |
[41:40] | You ever hear about taking some time off? | 你听说过休息吗 |
[41:43] | Having a little fun? | 找点乐子 |
[41:45] | Why? What did you do? | 为什么 你会做什么呢 |
[41:48] | I’d be breaking about six different laws | 仅仅是告诉你 |
[41:50] | if I just told you | 我是如何度过周六晚上 |
[41:51] | how I maneuvered on my Saturday nights. | 我就会违反大概六种法律了 |
[41:56] | But I will bring you some food. | 但我会给你做点吃的 |
[41:58] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[42:00] | No use arguing with Sid, Bones. | 和Sid争论是没用的 Bones |
[42:07] | Are you in trouble with your boss? | 你和你的上司有麻烦吗 |
[42:13] | I’m sorry for wrecking your weekend for nothing. | 浪费你的周末我很抱歉 |
[42:15] | No, not for nothing. | 不 并不是一无所获 |
[42:18] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思 |
[42:21] | You know, all that running around- | 你看 所有的奔波 |
[42:24] | that didn’t change anything. | 并没有改变任何事 |
[42:27] | Epps was guilty. He was always always guilty. | Epps是有罪的 他一直都有罪 |
[42:29] | There was doubt. | 案子有疑点 |
[42:31] | We had an obligation to respect that doubt. | 我们有义务去澄清那个疑点 |
[42:35] | We all share in the death of every human being. | 每个人的死亡都和我们息息相关 |
[42:38] | Very poetic. | 非常诗意 |
[42:39] | No. Very literal. | 不 这很字面 |
[42:42] | We all share DNA. | 我们都有DNA |
[42:44] | When I look at a bone, | 当我在看一块骨头的时候 |
[42:46] | it’s not some artifact that I can separate from myself. | 我并不能将它单纯看做是一个与我无关的工艺品 |
[42:49] | It’s a part of a person who got here the same way I did. | 是一个和我以相同的方式来到这个世界的人的一部分 |
[42:53] | It should never be easy to take someone’s life. | 剥夺他人的生命从不应该是轻易简单的 |
[42:56] | I don’t care who it is. | 无论是谁 |
[43:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[43:07] | What? | 到底怎么了 |
[43:09] | You’ve been practicing your Nobel prize speech | 你练习你的诺贝尔奖致辞 |
[43:11] | just a little too much. | 练得有点过了 |
[43:15] | Scallops in szechwan garlic sauce, dark fried rice. | 四川蒜蓉扇贝 酱油炒饭 |
[43:18] | Apple pie, hot cup of Joe. | 苹果派 热咖啡 |
[43:25] | To simple pleasures, my friends. | 敬简单的快乐 我的朋友们 |
[43:29] | To the simple pleasures. | 敬简单的快乐 |