时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | So I spent the night at Todd’s. | 所以我和Todd过了一夜 |
[00:07] | You remember Todd, right? The bass player with the big hands. | 你还记得他吗 那个手很大的贝斯手 |
[00:10] | Big nimble hands. | 又大又敏捷的手 |
[00:11] | Angela, I’m trying to piece together a skull. | Angela我在试着拼好一个头骨 |
[00:13] | You’re doing a great job. | 你做的很好了 |
[00:14] | So I wake up this morning and he’s sitting there | 我今早醒来的时候 他就坐在那儿 |
[00:16] | right, no clothes on, just his bass | 对 没穿衣服 至有他的琴 |
[00:19] | singing to me in this low, low voice… | 用他的低音炮给我唱歌 |
[00:23] | It was creepy. | 太诡异了 |
[00:24] | Angela, is this conversation really appropriate here? | Angela 在这儿说这个合适吗 |
[00:27] | Sorry, but I’m into alive people. | 对不起 但是我对活人感兴趣 |
[00:29] | Anyway, Todd has a friend… | 反正 Todd有个朋友 |
[00:31] | I thought you said he was creepy? | 我以为你觉得他奇怪 |
[00:33] | Todd, not the friend. | Todd 又不是他朋友 |
[00:35] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[00:37] | I hope this is work-related. | 我希望和工作有关 |
[00:38] | The anthropology journal is publishing our piece | 人类学杂志发表了我们那篇关于 |
[00:41] | on the evolution of the coronal suture. | 冠状缝演变的文章了 |
[00:45] | A worthy interruption. | 值得的打断 |
[00:50] | You’re supposed to bump my fist with yours. | 你应该和我碰下拳头 |
[00:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:54] | I’m told it’s a widely acknowledged gesture of mutual success. | 有人告诉我这是一种广为人知的庆祝方式 |
[01:00] | I love it when you two impersonate earthlings. | 我就喜欢看你俩模仿凡人 |
[01:03] | Okay, now, this is weird. | 好的 现在 真诡异了 |
[01:04] | There’s some guy in the lounge who asked me to give you this. | 休息室有个男人让我把这个给你 |
[01:07] | Is he alive? Because that is an excellent start to a relationship. | 他还活着吗 因为这会是一次绝佳的交友机会 |
[01:11] | I didn’t put a mirror underneath his nose or anything. | 我没拿镜子看他是人是鬼 |
[01:13] | He said you’d know who he was when you opened it. | 他说你打开就知道他是谁了 |
[01:23] | Okay, a guy who gets her to stop working. | 好了 一个让她停下工作的男人 |
[01:25] | This I have to see. | 我不能错过这个 |
[01:31] | You left it at my place. | 你把这个落在我那儿了 |
[01:32] | Three years ago. | 三年前 |
[01:35] | First time I’ve been in Washington. Thought I should return it in person. | 我第一次来华盛顿的时候 就想亲自还给你 |
[01:38] | Why didn’t you tell me you were coming? | 你怎么不告诉我你来了 |
[01:40] | What if you didn’t take my call? | 你要是不接我电话怎么办 |
[01:42] | You’re a big important author now. | 你现在是个大作家了 |
[01:44] | You could come down here, you know. | 你可以下来的 |
[01:45] | You can come up. | 那你可以上来 |
[01:48] | Halfway. | 一人退一步 |
[01:50] | As always. | 像以前一样 |
[01:56] | I hope you don’t have any expectations. | 我希望你别抱什么幻想 |
[01:58] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[01:59] | Civility. | 礼貌点 |
[02:01] | I can handle that. | 我能搞定 |
[02:03] | So why are you here? | 所以你怎么来了 |
[02:05] | George Washington university wants to talk to me | 乔治华盛顿大学想让我出任 |
[02:07] | about heading their anthropology department. | 他们人类学教授的职位 |
[02:08] | They’d be lucky to get you. | 有你是他们的幸事 |
[02:10] | I assume they tried you first. | 他们肯定先找过你了 |
[02:12] | I already had a job. | 我已经有工作了 |
[02:13] | This is like watching cars mate. | 这就像是在看两个车友 |
[02:15] | It’s gotta be Michael. | 这一定是Michael Stires… |
[02:17] | Stires… her forensic anthropology professor from Northwestern. | 她在西北大学的人类学教授 |
[02:22] | They were… | 他们… |
[02:22] | Very, very close? | 很 很亲密 |
[02:26] | Dr. Brennan is my forensic anthropology professor. | Dr. Brennan是我的人类学教授 |
[02:30] | Does that mean…? | 是不是意味着… |
[02:30] | No. | 并不是 |
[02:32] | Seems like we should have dinner tonight. | 看来我们应该一起吃个晚餐 |
[02:34] | Catch up. | 叙叙旧 |
[02:35] | Sounds reasonable. | 有道理 |
[02:36] | Hey, Bones! | 嘿 Bones |
[02:38] | Whoa… okay, put it here. Easy! | 哇…放在这儿 轻点儿 |
[02:42] | Bones, I got a present for you. | Bones我给你带礼物了 |
[02:44] | Straight out of an illegal ravine on a dump in Fairfax. | 从菲尔法克斯一个非法垃圾场里来的 |
[02:47] | See, our forensic people confirmed it was human matter | 我们的鉴识人员鉴定是人类组织 |
[02:50] | so rather than open it myself and risk being trashed by you | 所以 与其冒着擅自打开被你说是破坏证据 |
[02:53] | for contaminating the evidence | 不如你来打开 |
[02:54] | I decided to bring the whole refrigerator to you. | 我决定把这个冰箱送过来给你 |
[02:58] | All we need is a toaster oven. | 我们就缺一个吐司机了 |
[03:01] | Bones Bones. | |
[03:08] | Body is going to be mostly decomposed. | 尸体大部分已经腐烂了 |
[03:11] | Which is my cue to leave. | 也就是我该离开了 |
[03:13] | This is where it gets fun. | 这才是好玩儿的地方 |
[03:15] | All right, you can open it. All right. | 好的 你可以打开它 |
[03:23] | Uh… he or she? | 呃…他还是她 |
[03:27] | She. | 女性 |
[03:28] | Late teens… early 20s. | 青少年…20岁出头 |
[03:30] | I’m guessing she’s been in the refrigerator for a year. | 我估计她在这个冰箱里有一年了 |
[03:34] | Is there enough insect activity to help us be more precise? | 有没有昆虫可以让估算更精准 |
[03:37] | There’s always enough insect activity. | 昆虫永远不会少 |
[03:40] | Remove and clean the bones, Zack. | Zack 整理并清理好骨头 |
[03:43] | Michael, you can pick me up at 7:30. I’ll give you my address. | Michael 你七点半来接我吧 我会给你地址 |
[03:47] | Beautiful lab. | 实验室挺好看 |
[03:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:50] | Old friend? | 老朋友 |
[03:51] | Old teacher. | 老教师 |
[03:51] | Yeah, they’re actually going to eat dinner after seeing this? | 他们真的打算看完这些以后去吃晚饭 |
[03:56] | Well, I hope it’s not soup. | 我希望他们不点汤 |
[03:58] | If she was his student and I’m her student, then it follows… | 如果她是他的学生而我是她的学生 那就可以… |
[04:03] | Ain’t gonna happen, Zack-O. | 什么都不会发生的 Zack |
[04:04] | Not in this universe. | 至少不在这个宇宙 |
[04:13] | Here’s a sketch of the victim. | 这是受害者的素描 |
[04:14] | Her skull was intact, so it made it easy to work with. | 她的头骨完整所以很容易画出来 |
[04:17] | I just got her dental records. | 我刚拿到她的牙医记录 |
[04:20] | Name: Maggie Schilling, 19. | 姓名: Maggie Schilling 19岁 |
[04:23] | Then I guess you don’t need this. | 那我猜你用不上了 |
[04:27] | She was a dancer. | 她是一个舞者 |
[04:30] | Bone markers in her metatarsals. | 跖骨有印记 |
[04:33] | To go from the freedom of dance to being crammed into a refrigerator… | 怎么就从自由自在的舞者到被困在冰箱里了呢 |
[04:38] | I hope she was already dead when they shut the door. | 希望她被关进去之前就已经去世了 |
[04:42] | He’s hotter than you said. | 他比你说的要性感 |
[04:45] | Michael Michael? | |
[04:47] | Any other ex-lovers come knocking on your door today? | 今天还有别的前男友来拜访吗 |
[04:50] | The “ex” in ex-lover is not a variable. | 前男友中的”前任”可不是个变量 |
[04:52] | It’s a constant, like the speed of light. | 是常量 就像光速 |
[04:55] | Save your dirty talk for the hunky professor. | 把你的情话留给魁梧性感的教授吧 |
[04:57] | I can assure you our relationship is purely platonic. | 我向你保证我们之间是柏拉图式的感情 |
[05:01] | What we share is a love of science. | 我们都热爱科学 |
[05:02] | Neither of us has the time or inclination for emotional complications. | 我们也没时间去考虑感情问题 |
[05:07] | Sounds very reasonable. | 听起来合情合理 |
[05:08] | Yes. I’ve got to get this data together for Booth. | 我得把这些数据给Booth |
[05:11] | Sure. | 当然 |
[05:15] | Have a good dinner tonight. | 祝你有个愉快的夜晚 |
[05:18] | Maggie Schilling went missing 11 months ago. | Maggie Schilling11个月前失踪 |
[05:22] | Parents got a ransom note demanding a million dollars. | 家人收到一封要求100万美元的勒索信 |
[05:24] | Negotiations, they dragged on for a couple of weeks. | 谈判持续了好几周 |
[05:27] | Then suddenly, all contact stopped. | 然后突然联系中断了 |
[05:29] | The assumption was that the kidnappers killed her. | 外界猜测是绑匪撕票了 |
[05:31] | No visual physical trauma. | 没有可见的外伤 |
[05:34] | Cause of death? | 死因是? |
[05:34] | Not yet. But there are stress fractures on both wrists. | 还不知道 但是手腕有应力性骨折 |
[05:37] | And we have some people running chemical analysis | 我们让人对冰箱废液进行 |
[05:40] | and toxicity screens on the effluent in the refrigerator. | 化学和毒理测试 |
[05:44] | Okay. Call me later. | 完事儿告诉我 |
[05:45] | I’m not working tonight. I have a dinner. | 我今晚不工作 我有约了 |
[05:50] | What? Whoa. | 什么? 哇哦 |
[05:52] | I just assumed that the two of you would be eating off an autopsy table. | 我还以为你们会在解剖台上吃呢 |
[05:56] | Not tonight. | 不是今晚 |
[05:58] | I was being… | 我是在… |
[06:00] | Tomorrow’s fine. Call me tomorrow. | 那明天吧 明天打电话给我 |
[06:15] | We missed our reservation. | 我们错过预定了 |
[06:16] | Ah, well, that’s the price we pay for scientific exploration and discovery. | 就当做是科学探索和发现的代价吧 |
[06:22] | You realize that this is just recreational, Michael. | 你知道我们只是各取所需 对吧 Michael |
[06:26] | Of course. | 当然 |
[06:27] | I’m just impressed that we can just pick up where we left off | 我只是觉得我们还像以前那样 |
[06:29] | like no time has passed. | 好像时间没有流逝 |
[06:31] | Time is an imposed construct. | 时间只是一个概念 |
[06:34] | Nice to know we can rely on physics. | 很高兴我们还能指望物理 |
[06:38] | You really think you’ll move here? | 你真的要搬过来 |
[06:41] | Depends on the offer. | 取决于工作 |
[06:43] | Maybe I could get you a position at the Jeffersonian. | 也许我可以在Jeffersonian给你找份工作 |
[06:46] | Working for my old student. | 给我的学生打工 |
[06:48] | Would that be a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[06:50] | We’re better when we’re not vying for dominance in the same arena. | 我们不在一个领域竞争会更好 |
[06:54] | I can’t help it if I’m usually right. | 我对的时候总想去争 |
[06:56] | Does that mean you’ve closed the case on that girl in the fridge? | 是不是说冰箱女孩儿的案子结了 |
[07:00] | I found some stress fractures on the wrists. Not much else. | 我找到了一些手腕间的压力伤 再没什么了 |
[07:04] | I will. | 我会找到的 |
[07:05] | Same old confident Brennan. | 你还是老样子那么自信 |
[07:07] | I’m sorry; is school in session? | 不好意思 又要上课了吗 |
[07:12] | Old habits die hard. | 江山易改 本性难移 |
[07:15] | She did fight, Michael. | 她挣扎过 Michael |
[07:18] | They kept her… tied up like an animal. | 他们把她像…动物一样绑起来 |
[07:24] | But she fought. | 但是她反抗了 |
[07:27] | That’s how she got those stress fractures | 所以会有那些伤 |
[07:29] | because she was bound and struggling. | 因为她被绑起来还在挣扎 |
[07:34] | I just… I keep seeing her face. | 我只是…我一直看见她的面容 |
[07:39] | You know how it is. | 你知道这种感觉 |
[08:22] | Using a refrigerator to hide a body… | 用冰箱藏尸体… |
[08:25] | It’s kind of perfect, isn’t it? | 还挺完美 不是吗 |
[08:26] | Good way to remove the victim without being detected. | 移动尸体还不会引起怀疑的好法子 |
[08:29] | The rubber gaskets seal in the odor. | 橡皮垫把气味封锁在了里面 |
[08:31] | Maybe the company should use that in their ads. | 也许工厂会用那个做广告 |
[08:33] | She’s late. She’s never late. | 她迟到了 她从不迟到的 |
[08:36] | You worried about her? | 你担心她 |
[08:37] | I’m happy for her. | 我为她开心 |
[08:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:39] | Remember that time you were late? | 还记得上次你迟到吗 |
[08:43] | Good morning, all. | 各位早上好 |
[08:48] | You know you can take the day off. | 你今天可以不用来的 |
[08:49] | You deserve one day. | 你值得一天 |
[08:51] | Michael wanted to take a look at our equipment. | Michael想来看看我们的设备 |
[08:53] | I’m going to let that one go. | 我会让那位离开 |
[08:55] | The guys wanted to meet him, anyway. | 反正大家也想见见他 |
[08:57] | They could learn a lot from him. | 他们也能让从他那儿学些东西 |
[08:59] | You were Brennan’s professor? | 你是Brennan的教授 |
[09:00] | She was 23. An adult. | 她那会儿23岁 成年人了 |
[09:03] | That’s what Clinton said. | 克林顿也是这么说的 |
[09:04] | You run through a lot of students? | 你教过很多学生 |
[09:07] | That was a long time ago, and Tempe was very advanced. | 那是很久之前了 而她很优秀 |
[09:10] | More colleague than student. | 她更像同事而非学生 |
[09:12] | I’m a pretty advanced student. | 我也是个很优秀的学生 |
[09:15] | No offense, but, um, I’m not interested. | 无意冒犯 但是我不太感兴趣 |
[09:17] | No, I meant me and her… | 不 我说我和她… |
[09:19] | Oh! Burned. | 哈哈哈 糗了吧 |
[09:23] | What have you found? | 发现什么了 |
[09:24] | X- rays reveal low bone density. | X光显示骨头密度和 |
[09:26] | And the parathyroid hormone levels are also low. | 和副甲状腺荷尔蒙都偏低 |
[09:29] | There’s a medical condition called hyperparathyroidism… | 有种疾病叫甲状旁腺功能亢进… |
[09:31] | Symptoms include muscle weakness, brittle bones, yeah I know… | 我知道…症状包括肌无力和骨头密度降低 |
[09:34] | You may be premature with your struggle theory. | 你那套挣扎的理论看来说早了 |
[09:37] | I doubt that. | 表示怀疑 |
[09:38] | You mean you don’t want to be doubted. | 你只是不想被质疑 |
[09:40] | I can take it. | 我可以接受 |
[09:41] | The wrist fractures could have resulted from her medical condition. | 手腕上的伤可能是因病引起的 |
[09:44] | Unlikely. However… | 不太像…但是 |
[09:45] | Or be an unrelated cause of nontraumatic fissures. | 或者是非外伤的无关裂隙 |
[09:48] | Non-traumatic? Look at these. | 非外伤 看这里 |
[09:51] | It’s something to consider. | 这也是个思路 |
[09:53] | Last thing you want to do is jump to conclusions without evidence. | 你最不喜欢的就是忽略证据想当然 |
[09:56] | I know how much you want to find who did this. | 我知道你有多想找到凶手 |
[09:57] | This seems like an appropriate moment to discuss human goop. | 到了讨论黏糊糊的组织的时候 |
[10:01] | Chemical analysis of the liver and kidney tissues | 肝脏和肾组织的化学分析显示 |
[10:04] | reveals significant evidence of the narcotic hydromorphone. | 含有麻醉性氢吗啡酮 |
[10:07] | Hydromorphone? | 氢吗啡酮 |
[10:07] | Also known as hospital heroin. | 也被称作医用海洛因 |
[10:09] | In what kind of concentration? | 浓度是多少 |
[10:11] | Given her probable size and weight, its fatal. | 基于她的身高体重 是致命的 |
[10:14] | Where’d you go to dinner last night? | 你昨晚去哪儿吃饭了 |
[10:16] | We wound up staying in. | 我们最后在家吃的 |
[10:17] | We need to know if that amount accrued over time | 我们一次要查明这些是累积摄入的 |
[10:20] | or was delivered in one large dose. | 还是一次摄入的 |
[10:22] | You didn’t come back to the lab, did you? | 你们没回实验室 对吧 |
[10:24] | I made a frittata. | 我做了菜肉馅煎蛋饼 |
[10:26] | Oh, wow! He cooks, too. Can we share him? | 哇 他还会做饭 我们能分享他吗 |
[10:29] | We also need to know if the hydromorphone was administered intravenously or orally. | 我们还要知道氢吗啡酮是静脉注射还是口服的 |
[10:33] | I should get going. I’m meeting the board of the university. | 我得走了 去见大学管理会的同仁 |
[10:35] | I’ll call you after my appointment. It was nice meeting you all. | 开完会打给你 认识你们很开心 |
[10:42] | What? Is it so odd for everyone to see me with a man? | 咋了 我和一个男的在一起就这么奇怪吗 |
[10:48] | Print out the levels of hydromorphone you found in her system… | 把她体内的氢吗啡酮量打出来… |
[10:51] | I want you to find the overload point | 我需要你去找到 |
[10:52] | that could cause the stress fractures in her wrists | 能让她手腕骨折的临界值 |
[10:54] | and examine the left ilium. | 还有检查下左骼骨 |
[10:56] | There seems to be some degeneration on the edge. | 边缘处看起来有些恶化 |
[11:04] | I know it sounds terrible, but I hoped that she had just run away. | 我知道这听起来很糟糕 但我希望她是离家出走了 |
[11:08] | That way, I could believe she was still alive. | 这样我还能寄希望于她还活着 |
[11:13] | She started turning against us in high school. | 她在高中开始叛逆起来 |
[11:16] | Did a lot of drugs. | 吸毒 |
[11:18] | We tried to help her… | 我们试着去帮她 |
[11:20] | sent her to rehab, therapy… | 送她去戒毒所康复… |
[11:21] | Kids have a lot to contend with these days. | 现在的孩子有很多事要烦 |
[11:24] | We didn’t help her, not really. | 我们没真的帮到她 |
[11:27] | We had nannies to raise her because we were so busy | 因为我们很忙所以是保姆照顾她长大的 |
[11:30] | and we sent her to shrinks when she had problems instead of talking to her… | 而她有心理问题的时候没和她谈谈就送去心理医生那儿 |
[11:33] | You can’t blame yourself. | 你也无能为力 |
[11:35] | Environment plays a huge role in development. | 环境在成长中至关重要 |
[11:42] | I’d like some pictures of Maggie so I could compare them with her remains. | 我想要一些Maggie的照片好和遗体做对比 |
[11:46] | Pictures of her dancing would be most helpful, or swimming. | 跳舞游泳的照片会很有用 |
[11:50] | How do you know she danced and swam? | 你怎么知道她跳舞还游泳 |
[11:51] | Some things can’t be erased from the body. | 有些身体上的痕迹是抹除不掉的 |
[11:53] | I’m sorry, but I need to ask you about your daughter’s drug problems. | 很抱歉但我得询问下有关你女儿的毒瘾问题 |
[11:58] | Do you know what she was using? | 你们知道她在服用什么吗 |
[12:01] | Alcohol, ecstasy, marijuana… | 酒精 摇头丸 大麻… |
[12:03] | What about the narcotic hydromorphone? | 那麻醉性氢吗啡酮呢 |
[12:06] | Hospital heroin? | 医用海洛因 |
[12:08] | Doesn’t sound familiar. | 没怎么听过 |
[12:10] | She had a thyroid condition. | 她有甲状腺疾病 |
[12:11] | Was anything prescribed for that? | 有开什么药吗 |
[12:14] | Her endocrinologist might know. | 她的内分泌医生应该知道 |
[12:20] | We have to find who did this to Maggie. | 我们一定会找到凶手 |
[12:23] | We have to do this for her. | 为了她要做这件事 |
[12:28] | Maggie’s condition didn’t respond to medication. | 药品对Maggie的疾病没有疗效 |
[12:30] | I was trying to get her to agree to surgery when she disappeared. | 她失踪前我试图劝她做手术 |
[12:33] | What types of medication are we talking about? | 都开了什么药 |
[12:36] | Furosemide, pamidronate. I tried various calcitonins. | 速尿灵 帕米膦酸 试了很多降血钙素 |
[12:38] | What about hydromorphone? | 那氢吗啡酮呢 |
[12:40] | There are no pain issues associated with hyperparathyroidism. | 甲亢没有什么疼痛感 |
[12:43] | But I knew Maggie had a drug problem. | 但我知道她有药瘾 |
[12:45] | She was definitely interested in getting some opiates from me. | 她肯定很想从我这里拿到鸦片 |
[12:48] | She bribed my office manager for samples. | 她为了样本贿赂我的诊所经理 |
[12:50] | I’m going to need your office manager’s home address. | 我需要你经理的家庭住址 |
[12:53] | Ex-office manager. | 前经理了 |
[12:54] | She’s going to be what you call a disgruntled employee. | 她就是你们说的那种情绪员工 |
[13:00] | I didn’t give Maggie Schilling those samples. | 我没有给她样本 |
[13:02] | She boosted them herself. | 她自己来偷的 |
[13:04] | Barragan just blamed me so he’d have an excuse to fire me. | Barragan只是为了找个开除我的理由 |
[13:07] | Why’d he fire you? | 他为什么要开除你 |
[13:08] | Because he’s a horn dog. | 因为他是个色狼 |
[13:10] | I tried to keep things professional. | 我试着表现得专业 |
[13:13] | You know what I mean. | 你懂我的 |
[13:14] | Dr. Barragan said that you were closer to Maggie Schilling than any other patient. | Barragan医生说你和Maggie Schilling走的比别人近 |
[13:17] | You meet her parents? | 你见过她父母了吧 |
[13:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:19] | Then you know the poor girl was pretty much on her own. | 那你就知道这个可怜的小女孩儿大部分时间都靠自己 |
[13:22] | We took her in. | 我们接纳了她 |
[13:23] | He said that you went out together, that you took her to clubs. | 他说你们会一起出去玩儿 然后你带她去酒吧 |
[13:26] | Well, we just felt sorry for her, you know? | 我们也只是很同情她 |
[13:28] | She was lonely, so we showed her a good time. | 她很孤独 所以我们带她找点乐子 |
[13:47] | …Pills, vodka, weed. | 药 伏特加 大麻 |
[13:49] | Mary wanted Maggie to go to meetings. You know, AA. | Marry想带Maggie去匿名互助小组的 |
[13:54] | That’s very kind of you, but let’s talk about your new refrigerator. | 你有这种想法很好 那咱们来聊聊你的新冰箱 |
[13:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:01] | Mainly, I’d like to know what happened to your old one. | 主要是我想知道你们的旧冰箱怎么了 |
[14:11] | Well, the fridge we found Maggie in | 装Maggie那个冰箱和 |
[14:13] | is a match with the marks on the Costellos’ floor. | Costello家的地板痕迹相符 |
[14:16] | They’re sadomasochistic fetishists. | 他们是受虐狂 |
[14:18] | Yeah. Turned the basement into a “fun room”. | 是 他们把地下室改成”情趣室”了 |
[14:21] | Seeking sexual gratification through the manipulation of power. | 通过控制欲来获得性满足 |
[14:25] | Probably the oldest of fetishes, master-slave. | 恐怕是最早的主仆式癖好 |
[14:28] | It’s all about dominance. | 都是支配欲望 |
[14:29] | Well, this sort of thing only comes up when the bloom goes off the rose | 花谢的时候就会出现这种事情了 |
[14:32] | if you know what I mean. | 如果你知道我的意思 |
[14:33] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不知道 |
[14:34] | You know, when the regular stuff, when it gets old | 当平常的招数老了不管用了 |
[14:36] | you need to spice it up, it’s over. | 就会找些其他刺激的 |
[14:37] | When the sex is good, you don’t need any help. | 性和谐的话 就不需要帮助 |
[14:40] | That’s for sure. | 那是自然 |
[14:41] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[14:41] | I was agreeing. | 我赞同 |
[14:42] | Yeah, well, don’t, okay? It kind of freaks me out. | 你别 怪吓人的你 |
[14:45] | I was just saying that I, myself, feel no inclination | 我只是想说我自己对性生活中的 |
[14:47] | toward either pain or dominance when it comes to sex. | 支配感还是痛感都不感兴趣 |
[14:49] | – Are you sure? – Yeah, I’m sure. | – 你确定 – 当然 |
[14:51] | You can be very bossy. | 有时候你可很专横 |
[14:57] | look at him, huh? | 看看他 |
[14:58] | Ooh! Look at him, all smiley. I’ll bet he just loves these things. | 哦看他 还在笑 我打赌他可喜欢这些了 |
[15:02] | But these could explain the stress fractures. | 但是这个可以解释应力性骨折 |
[15:05] | Her bones were brittle from the disease. | 她的骨质因为疾病变得脆弱 |
[15:07] | Struggling would cause the cracks we saw. | 挣扎会造成那些伤痕 |
[15:15] | The handcuffs are consistent with the injuries to Maggie Schilling’s wrists. | 手铐和被害人手腕上的伤重合 |
[15:18] | Maybe she wanted to be cuffed. Do you ever think about that? | 你有没有想过 她可能喜欢这样 |
[15:21] | Here’s what I was thinking- | 我告诉你我怎么想的 |
[15:23] | female, dominant | 女性 支配欲 缺钱 |
[15:24] | strapped for cash meets wealthy teenager on the outs with her parents | 认识了和父母不和的有钱人家的小孩 |
[15:29] | convinces her submissive husband to hold her for ransom. | 说服温顺的丈夫绑架勒索 |
[15:32] | Any proof, or is this story time? | 有证据吗 还是只是讲个故事 |
[15:34] | You feed her pills to keep her quiet | 你为了让她安静给她服用了药物 |
[15:36] | the negotiations, they drag on | 谈判一直在拖延 |
[15:37] | so she dies of an overdose before an exchange can be made. | 而她在成交前就因服用过量死了 |
[15:40] | You seal her up in a refrigerator | 你把她塞进冰箱 |
[15:41] | dump her in a ravine | 扔到峡谷里 |
[15:42] | and you and her honey go back to playing “tie me up” in the basement. | 然后你和你丈夫回到那个地下室又玩儿起”绑绑我”的游戏 |
[15:45] | Maggie Schilling was legally an adult. | Maggie Schilling是一个成年人了 |
[15:47] | We don’t deny she was in the house, even cuffed. | 我们不否认她曾在家里 甚至被拷 |
[15:50] | We don’t deny there was a perfectly legal sexual relationship | 我们也不否认有过完全合法的性行为 |
[15:52] | which, by its nature, got rough. | 但是确实粗鲁了些 |
[15:54] | But Maggie was a willing participant. | 但她是自愿加入的 |
[15:56] | enthusiastic. | 还很热情 |
[15:58] | You have no evidence my clients killed her. | 你没有任何证据表明我的客户杀了她 |
[16:02] | It’s weird for you, huh? | 换成你被铐起来 |
[16:04] | Being the one that’s all locked up. | 你感觉不舒服吧 |
[16:06] | The way you come at me… | 你冲我这架势… |
[16:09] | are you threatened, or do I turn you on? | 是你被吓着了还是我让你兴奋了 |
[16:13] | Now I’m the one who’s hating psychology. | 现在我是讨厌心理学的人了 |
[16:15] | If you don’t have anything but those cuffs | 如果你们除了那些手铐再没别的证据的话 |
[16:17] | my clients will be out of here in 24 hours. | 我的委托人24小时后就会离开 |
[16:28] | I figured it out. | 我弄清楚了 |
[16:29] | I was right about how she got those fractures. | 关于骨折我说的没错 |
[16:31] | I just don’t have the time, Tempe. I have an appointment. | 我时间很紧张 Tempe 我有个会 |
[16:33] | But I thought you’d want to see. The university can wait a few minutes. | 但我觉得你会想看的 大学可以稍等一会儿 |
[16:36] | It’s not with them, it’s with someone they want me to meet. | 不是他们 而是他们想让我见的人 |
[16:39] | And if we start debating evidence, I’ll definitely be late. | 而且一旦我们就证据出现争执 我铁定会迟到 |
[16:42] | Trust me, there’s nothing to debate. | 相信我 没什么好争执的 |
[16:44] | I can prove that Maggie Schilling was bound in fur-covered handcuffs. | 我可以证明被害人是用毛茸茸的手铐铐起来的 |
[16:48] | found strands of matching fur embedded in her wrists in the scaphoid and the lunate. | 我们在舟状骨和月状骨上发现了吻合的皮毛残留物 |
[16:52] | But you can’t prove that she was involuntarily restrained. | 可你不能证明她是被迫的 |
[16:54] | Oh, yes, I can. | 不 我可以 |
[16:56] | It’s not a competition. | 这不是竞赛 |
[16:57] | No, the olympics are a competition. | 不 奥林匹克才是竞赛 |
[16:59] | Ours is a struggle to the death. | 我们是奋力一搏 |
[17:01] | Want to bet dinner? | 赌一顿晚餐 |
[17:04] | Yes. | 成交 |
[17:05] | If we make it to a restaurant. | 如果能去餐馆吃的话 |
[17:07] | Hmm! Bet’s on. You got ten minutes. | 开始 你有十分钟的时间 |
[17:11] | Pull up the frontal and lateral view of the victim’s lower fibulas. | 调出受害人前腓骨和后腓骨的图像 |
[17:15] | You trained her well, doc. | 博士 你把她教的很好 |
[17:18] | She’s brilliant. A little cocky, though. | 她很聪明 就是有点傲气 |
[17:22] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 可不是吗 |
[17:24] | Pretty good partner, though. | 是很好的搭档 |
[17:27] | What you see is what you get. | 所见即所得 |
[17:29] | It’s a rare quality. | 是很难得的品质 |
[17:33] | That’s just between us, eh? | 咱俩的秘密哈 |
[17:35] | Michael Michael? | |
[17:37] | Dr. Brennan found marks on the medial malleoli, both left and right. | Dr. Brennan发现双脚脚踝均有痕迹 |
[17:41] | Her legs were bound. | 她的腿被绑起来了 |
[17:42] | Mirror erosion patterns from the bones rubbing together over time. | 在骨头上长时间的摩擦产生了镜像侵蚀 |
[17:45] | If this were the result of sex games | 如果是情趣游戏的话 |
[17:47] | the legs, they wouldn’t be bound together. | 他们不会把腿绑起来 |
[17:59] | Brittle bones from her thyroid condition. | 甲状腺产生的脆骨症状 |
[18:01] | The damage could have happened in a very short time. | 可以在很短的时间内发生 |
[18:03] | We also found evidence of inflammation on her right humerus and ilium. | 我们还在她的右肱骨和骼骨发现有炎症症状 |
[18:07] | The bone abnormalities indicate pathosis from lying in one position for a long time. | 骨头异常显示她用一个姿势躺了很久 |
[18:11] | The only reasonable explanation is long-term bondage. | 唯一合理解释就是长时间的捆绑 |
[18:13] | Decreased bone-density could have caused the inflammation. | 骨密度的降低有可能造成炎症 |
[18:16] | This isn’t definitive. | 这不一定 |
[18:17] | I hear there’s a nice little French place near here I’d like to try. | 我听说附近有个不错的法式餐厅我想试试 |
[18:20] | I still have five minutes. | 我还有五分钟呢 |
[18:28] | My department’s still working with Polaroids. | 我的部门还在用偏光薄膜 |
[18:31] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[18:33] | Very impressive. | 印象深刻 |
[18:35] | Especially to the non-professional. | 尤其是对非专业人士来说 |
[18:37] | You want science? Give me the estimated time of captivity. | 想要科学的 给我估计的囚禁时间 |
[18:40] | Approximately three weeks. | 接近三周 |
[18:44] | Okay, here are your affected areas. | 好的 这是你的感染部位 |
[18:47] | Now, during an advanced time simulation… | 现在根据先进的时间模拟 |
[18:56] | You’re winning, right? | 你赢了 是吗 |
[19:00] | Can I see your findings? | 我能看看你的发现吗 |
[19:08] | This appears to be indisputable. | 这个看起来没有异议 |
[19:10] | The narcotic found in her system was not the result of recreational drug abuse. | 她体内的镇痛药不是滥用药物造成的 |
[19:14] | The inflammation would have been very painful | 炎症可能会很痛苦 |
[19:16] | and the pain would have increased over time. | 日积月累越来越痛 |
[19:18] | They kept upping the dose of hydromorphone | 他们一直增加氢吗啡酮的量 |
[19:20] | until they gave her too much and she died. | 直到过量致死 |
[19:22] | Those people bound and killed that girl. | 那些人把她绑起来杀掉 |
[19:25] | I yield. French restaurant? | 我投降 去法国餐厅? |
[19:28] | I’m more in the mood for Italian. | 我还是更喜欢意大利菜 |
[19:31] | I need to put together the evidence packet for Booth | 我得把证据整理好给Booth |
[19:33] | to deliver to the U.S. Attorney. | 让他交给检察官 |
[19:35] | I’ll meet you at your place. | 行 在你那儿见 |
[19:39] | Good work. | 干得漂亮 |
[19:42] | Do you really think he can handle your success? | 你真觉得他能接受你赢了 |
[19:45] | What, because of today? We’ve always been competitive. | 怎么 因为今天? 我们经常这样争论的 |
[19:48] | I know, but he’s a man | 我知道 但他是个男人 |
[19:50] | and his student, a woman, has surpassed him. | 然后他的学生 一个女子 超过了他 |
[19:53] | Michael is extremely secure, Ange. | Michael非常可靠的 |
[19:56] | Honey, when you stuck it to him today, he was upset. | 亲爱的 你今天跟他争的时候 他挺不高兴的 |
[19:59] | It was a healthy debate between scientists. | 这就是科学家之间的正常的较量 |
[20:02] | You don’t know Michael. | 你不了解他 |
[20:02] | I know men, and I know what happens when two people start sleeping together. | 我了解男人 我也了解两个人睡过会发生什么 |
[20:06] | It’s not like that. We’re friends, colleagues, that’s all. | 不是的 我们就只是朋友 同事 |
[20:09] | Colleagues with benefits. | 有特殊关系的同事 |
[20:10] | I don’t know what that means | 我不理解你的意思 |
[20:12] | but Michael and I are not involved. | 但我们没有坠入爱河 |
[20:15] | I’m sorry if that’s difficult for you to understand | 很抱歉你理解不了 |
[20:17] | but what we have isn’t traditional. | 但我们之间不是那种传统的关系 |
[20:20] | Don’t talk to me about traditional, okay? I’ve dated circus people. | 别和姐谈传统 我连马戏团的人都约过 |
[20:25] | You and Michael, you have something and that’s okay. | 你和他 你有感觉 没关系的 |
[20:29] | That’s good, even. | 甚至很好 |
[20:31] | Just be honest about it. | 承认吧 |
[20:33] | Bones Bones? | |
[20:34] | Judge is holding him without bail. | 法官扣留了他们而且不允许保释 |
[20:36] | The U.S. Attorney is thinking about sending you flowers. | 法官都想送你花 |
[20:39] | Facts are facts. | 铁证如山 |
[20:41] | Uh, bones, I have to ask. | Bones 我必须得问问 |
[20:43] | How much have you been sharing with the professor? | 你和教授都谈论了多少 |
[20:47] | None of your business. | 不关你事吧 |
[20:48] | I mean, on the case. | 我是说 案子 |
[20:49] | Oh. I bounce everything off of him. | 哦 所有问题我都询问过他的意见 |
[20:51] | Well, you got to keep him out of it from now on. | 从现在开始别跟他说了 |
[20:53] | Out of it? Why? | 为什么 |
[20:54] | Well, you know that appointment that he had today? | 好吧 你知道他今天见的谁吗 |
[20:57] | Yeah? | 谁 |
[20:59] | He met with the Costellos’ lawyer. | 他见的是Costellos夫妇的律师 |
[21:02] | Michael is their expert witness. | 他是他们的专家证人 |
[21:06] | It’s his job to tear apart the case that you’ve built. | 他的工作是推翻你的证据 |
[21:15] | How could I not be upset? Basically, you were spying on me. | 我怎么可能不失望 你就是在监视我 |
[21:19] | Spying? | 监视 |
[21:21] | It’s a criminal proceeding. | 这是刑事诉讼 |
[21:23] | You’re required by law | 反正法律要求你 |
[21:24] | to disclose all your findings to the defense anyway. | 把一切公开给辩护方 |
[21:26] | I’m only required to provide you with the raw facts | 只规定我把我有意作为证据的 |
[21:29] | we intend to enter into evidence. | 原始事实提供给你们 |
[21:30] | Not the process by which I arrived at those facts. | 而不是我得到的过程 |
[21:34] | I apologize. That’s a nuance that escaped me. | 我道歉 没意识到这些差别 |
[21:37] | Why didn’t you just tell me, Michael? | 你为什么不告诉我呢 |
[21:40] | Because the defense isn’t required to tell the prosecution anything. | 因为辩护方无需告诉控方所有事 |
[21:44] | In fact, it’s grounds for a mistrial. | 事实上 这会造成无效审判 |
[21:47] | Look, I’ve never done this before. | 听着 我从来没这么干过 |
[21:50] | You’re the teacher in this situation. I’m the student. | 现在你是老师 我是学生 |
[21:53] | And a little competitive. | 还有点竞争的感觉 |
[21:55] | Part of the job at the university is to be an expert witness | 在大学的工作之一就是做专家证人 |
[21:58] | and yes, I would like to do that job at least as well as you. | 还有就是 我想做的和你一样优秀 |
[22:03] | But if you feel I’ve overstepped some boundary here… | 但如果你觉得有时候我越界的话 |
[22:06] | I’ll back out of the case. | 我可以回避的 |
[22:08] | No. | 没有 |
[22:10] | But if you stay on, you have to move back to the hotel. | 但如果你继续的话 你得搬回酒店住 |
[22:14] | Really? | 当真 |
[22:15] | Yes. | 对 |
[22:18] | Well, would I have to do it tonight | 那我是今晚就走 |
[22:20] | or should I order another bottle of wine? | 还是订瓶红酒再说 |
[22:24] | I suppose tomorrow would be soon enough. | 我想明天就行 |
[22:28] | I apologize, Tempe. | 我道歉 Tempe |
[22:42] | He’s still at it? | 他还在这个案子? |
[22:43] | Yep. And it is fascinating. | 是的 太棒了 |
[22:46] | Keep an eye on him. | 盯紧他 |
[22:48] | That’s not going to be a problem. | 没问题 |
[23:03] | Did you just give Zack and Hodgins a sign of encouragement? | 你刚刚是给他两竖大拇指吗 |
[23:06] | You know, that’s the first time I’ve been able to look at them | 毕竟这是我第一次不去想象欣赏 |
[23:08] | without imagining moe knocking their heads together. | 他两脑袋撞一起的场面 |
[23:12] | Agent Booth, you’re accessing your inner squint. | Booth探员 你的眯眯眼潜质开始萌芽了 |
[23:15] | Tempe, you listed an avulsion fracture on the right femur. | Tempe 你列出了一项股骨骨折 |
[23:18] | Looks minor. Do you consider this evidence? | 看上去是轻度的 你认为这属于证据吗 |
[23:20] | Dr. Brennan’s conclusions belong to the prosecution. | Dr. Brennan的证据属于控方 |
[23:23] | I have no interest in destroying your case, agent Booth. | 我没兴趣毁了你的案子 |
[23:27] | I’m just trying to get a sense of… | 我只是想知道… |
[23:28] | of her interpretations of data, to which you are not privy, Dr. Stires. | 她数据的来源 而你没有知情权 Dr. Stires |
[23:32] | I understand the game the doctor is trying to play | 我知道博士想干什么 |
[23:34] | and I’m perfectly capable of dealing with him myself. | 我自己完全可以应付他 |
[23:37] | I’m sure he’s just thrown by findings he would have missed. | 我确定他就是因为自己漏了证据感到惊慌 |
[23:40] | This is not about you and Dr. Stires. | 这不是你俩之间的事儿 |
[23:42] | This is about the Jeffersonian’s reputation | 这关乎提供专家证人 |
[23:44] | as a source of expert witnesses. | 的Jeffersonian的名誉 |
[23:46] | Okay, I’m on my own. | 好了好了 我自己来 |
[23:50] | Oh, in the interest of fairness | 公平起见 |
[23:52] | I am willing to share my thoughts with you. | 我和你分享我的见解 |
[23:55] | I’ve red-penciled a few things. | 我修改了几处 |
[23:58] | You corrected my findings? | 你修改了我的报告? |
[24:01] | Consider it an opposing opinion. | 就当做是反方看点 |
[24:02] | My findings are based on facts, Michael, not opinion. | 我的结论是基于事实的 Michael 不是观点 |
[24:06] | You seem to have finished your allotted with the remains, Dr. Stires. | 看起来你已经结束检查了 Dr. Stires |
[24:09] | I’d like my people to get back to work. | 我想我的人该回去工作了 |
[24:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:18] | Bones, you okay? | Bones 你还好吗 |
[24:19] | Why wouldn’t I be? | 我怎么不好 |
[24:19] | Because the nutty professor is grading your paper. | 因为那个傻子教授给你打分了 |
[24:22] | What’d he give you anyway, huh? | 他给你打了几分 |
[24:24] | I was always happy with a “B.” | 我得B就很满意了 |
[24:25] | Well, I never got a “B” and I never will. | 我从来也不愿意得B |
[24:29] | That’s my girl. | 这才像样 |
[24:31] | Assistant U.S. Attorney Levitt | 这是助理检察官Levitt和 |
[24:33] | jury consultant Joy Deaver, Dr. Temperance Brennan. | 陪审顾问Joy Deaver 这位是Temperance Dr. Brennan |
[24:36] | Nice to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[24:37] | I looked over your findings, and I think we’re in good shape. | 我反复查看了你的发现 我们很乐观 |
[24:40] | Thank you. I was… | 谢谢 |
[24:41] | But juries don’t like you. | 但是陪审团不喜欢你 |
[24:43] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[24:44] | I’ve seen you testify before, Dr. Brennan. | 我见过你作证 |
[24:46] | You come off cold and aloof. | 你冷淡不友好 |
[24:47] | – I want to make sure… – Cold and aloof? | – 我想确保… – 冷淡不友好? |
[24:49] | Try not interrupting. It makes you sound arrogant. | 不要打断别人说话 你这样很傲慢 |
[24:52] | Also, don’t front-load your testimony with technical crap. | 还有不要用你那些学术废话 |
[24:55] | This really is not the best approach. | 这办法行不通 |
[24:56] | I’m a technical witness. I’ve testified in over 30 trials. | 我是一个专业证人 我已经作证超过30次 |
[25:00] | But most of the experts you’ve come up against | 你碰到的专家证人都是这样 |
[25:01] | are as dry and boring as you are. | 和你一样枯燥无聊 |
[25:03] | Now I don’t know if you’ve seen their expert… | 不知道你有没有见过对方的证人 |
[25:06] | She’s seen him, Ms. Deaver. | 他们见过了 Ms. Deaver |
[25:07] | Well, then you understand my concern. | 那你就明白我的顾虑了 |
[25:10] | Professor Stires is open, charming, great-looking. | Stires教授开朗有魅力还帅 |
[25:15] | Jury’s going to love him. I love him. | 陪审团会喜欢他的 我也喜欢 |
[25:18] | This isn’t a personality contest. | 这又不是性格比赛 |
[25:20] | It’s about data that we present to the jury. | 关键是呈给陪审团的证据 |
[25:22] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑 对吧 |
[25:24] | The women on the jury aren’t going to be listening to | 陪审团里的女人们听不进他嘴里 |
[25:26] | a word that comes out of his mouth. | 说的每一个字 |
[25:28] | They’re going to be undressing him. | 她们只会思考他光着身子的样子 |
[25:29] | I don’t want the men on the jury to be putting more clothes on you. | 我不想陪审团里的男士看都不愿意看你 |
[25:33] | Wear something blue. It suggests truth. | 穿点蓝色 它代表真理 |
[25:35] | Make eye contact with the jury, and lose the clunky necklace. | 跟陪审团多做眼神交流 别带太累赘的项链 |
[25:38] | Mary and Scott Costello murdered Maggie Schilling. | Mary和Scott Costello谋杀了Maggie Schilling |
[25:41] | The forensic data I’ve compiled proves that. That should be enough. | 我的法鉴数据证明了这些 这就够了 |
[25:44] | But it isn’t enough. | 但还不够 |
[25:45] | Okay, that’s… that’s great. | 好了 |
[25:46] | We’ll, uh… take that under consideration. Thanks. | 我们会考虑的谢谢 |
[25:53] | Why didn’t she say anything about you? | 她怎么不说你 |
[25:55] | You can be very irritating sometimes. | 你有时候也很让人上火 |
[25:57] | Bones, she’s an expert just like you. | Bones她和你一样都是专家 |
[25:59] | She has an obvious personality disorder, but she wants to help. | 她显然有点性格障碍 但她也是想帮忙 |
[26:02] | Just try. | 就试一下 |
[26:05] | Okay, sure. | 好吧 |
[26:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:08] | I can do it. | 我可以的 |
[26:31] | We will show that Mary Costello lured Maggie Schilling | 我们会证明Mary Costello利用向Maggie Schilling |
[26:35] | into her home with the promise of drugs. | 提供毒品为由诱拐她到家里 |
[26:37] | She was not held against her will. | 她不是被迫留下的 |
[26:39] | She was, in fact, orchestrating the plot to extort money | 事实上 她在计划通过策划自己被绑架 |
[26:42] | from her own parents from whom she was estranged. | 然后从父母那儿勒索一大笔钱 |
[26:45] | They bound her for weeks, the pain growing | 他们禁锢了女孩儿好几周 疼痛一直在增加 |
[26:49] | and to keep her quiet they pumped her full of drugs. | 为了让她保持安静 给她注射药物 |
[26:52] | Her death was the result of a self-administered overdose. | 她死于自己用药过度 |
[26:55] | After killing their captive | 杀死他们的俘虏后 |
[26:56] | and ruining their chances of collecting a ransom | 失去了拿赎金的机会 |
[26:59] | the Costellos stuffed Ms. Schilling’s body into the refrigerator. | 凶手把被害人装进冰箱里 |
[27:03] | Knowing they could be accused of kidnapping and murder | 在得知自己会因绑架和谋杀起诉后 |
[27:05] | my clients panicked and disposed of her body. | 我的委托人惊慌失措的抛尸野外 |
[27:08] | While their behavior might be ill-advised | 虽然他们的行为不妥当 |
[27:10] | they are neither kidnappers nor murderers. | 但他们既没有绑架也没有谋杀 |
[27:13] | Pharmaceutical samples of hydromorphone | 我们在Costellos夫妇家发现的 |
[27:15] | were found in the Costellos’ belongings. | 氢吗啡酮样本 |
[27:17] | The lot numbers matched those that were in Dr. Barragan’s office… | 批量号与Barragan医生诊所的相同 |
[27:21] | When I went in the Costellos’ kitchen | 当我走进Costello家厨房时 |
[27:23] | I saw the marks from the old refrigerator on the floor. | 我发现地板上有旧冰箱的痕迹 |
[27:27] | It was like these marks-they screamed at me- | 这些痕迹好像在朝我高喊 |
[27:32] | these people, they did it. | 是他们 就是他们 |
[27:35] | Objection. | 反对 |
[27:36] | Sustained. Just the facts, agent Booth. | 反对有效 陈述事实 Booth探员 |
[27:38] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:39] | It’s just that the receipt for the new refrigerator | 新冰箱的收据表明 |
[27:41] | was dated two days after the negotiations broke off with the kidnappers. | 购买时间恰好就是谈判破裂的两天后 |
[27:45] | You figure it out. I know. I’m sorry. | 你们想想 我知道 不好意思了 |
[27:49] | Any evidence Maggie Schilling wasn’t a willing participant in sexual activity | 有什么能表明被害人是非自愿的参与这些 |
[27:54] | involving those cuffsand other paraphernalia? | 与手铐什么有关的性行为吗 |
[27:56] | Winding up in the fridge kind of tells me that she really wasn’t that into it. | 从被塞到冰箱里我看她不太喜欢 |
[28:01] | Your honor? No direct evidence. | 法官大人 并无直接证据 |
[28:03] | Any evidence my clients forced Ms. Schilling to take that narcotic? | 有证据表示是我的委托人强迫她吃的镇定剂吗 |
[28:07] | I’ll leave those answers for the experts. | 这些问题会有专家解释 |
[28:11] | Sciarids, also known as dark winged fungus gnats | 眼菌蚊 一种黑翅真菌蚊 |
[28:14] | went through several life cycles. | 经历了好几个生命周期 |
[28:16] | Also present were acadidae and anoetidae | 还有螨科和食菌螨科昆虫 |
[28:19] | but the most interesting find was not a bug at all | 但最有趣的发现不是虫子 |
[28:22] | but was common bread mold. | 而是常见的面包酶 |
[28:25] | All of this data led to the same conclusion: | 所有数据得出一个结论 |
[28:27] | Maggie Schilling was in that refrigerator between 10 and 12 months. | Maggie Schilling在那个冰箱里长达10到12个月 |
[28:30] | Even though we already had medical records | 虽然我们有牙科和医疗记录 |
[28:32] | and dental records from which to identify Maggie Schilling | 来确认死者是Maggie Schilling |
[28:35] | I was also asked to do a sketch based on the architecture of her skull. | 我还是根据需要依靠颅骨画出了人像 |
[28:40] | That’s sort of what I do. | 我就是干这个的 |
[28:45] | Turned out pretty accurate, if I do say so myself. | 要我自己说 还是挺精确的 |
[28:49] | She was a pretty girl. | 她是个可爱的女孩子 |
[28:51] | That’s why I drew her smiling. | 所以我为她画上了笑容 |
[28:54] | It… it just seemed right. | 觉得..这样才对 |
[28:58] | I’m really sorry for what happened to her. | 我对在她身上发生的一切感到难过 |
[29:00] | And I hope my work helps you. | 我希望我的结果能帮助到你 |
[29:02] | The gelatinous puddle was decomposed tissue | 黏胶状液体是腐败的组织 |
[29:05] | from which our lab sextracted and analyzed liver and kidney samples | 实验人员用质谱仪从中提取分析 |
[29:08] | by mass spectrometer. | 肝脏肾脏样本 |
[29:09] | The hydromorphone level in her liver was 8.4 | 氢吗啡酮在她肝脏内高达8.4 |
[29:13] | and 6.6 in her kidney. | 肾脏中高达6.6 |
[29:15] | Death occurs at 7.7 and 5.2, respectively. | 含量分别达到7.7和5.2就足以致死 |
[29:20] | And the reason they would be giving the victim this narcotic? | 他们给她服用镇定剂的理由是 |
[29:23] | Short-term periosteal reaction on the right proximal lateral humerus | 右肱骨近端的短期骨反应 |
[29:28] | was consistent with a bound individual… | 符合被捆绑的特征 |
[29:30] | so to rephrase… | 换句话说就是… |
[29:31] | and the placement of wrist restraints | 手腕上被束缚 |
[29:32] | coupled with her hyperparathyroidism | 以及甲亢都表明 |
[29:34] | would account for the stress fractures | 是造成桡骨和尺骨末端前端 |
[29:36] | on the distal anterior surface of both the radii and ulnae. | 应力性骨折的原因 |
[29:40] | Her bones broke because she was struggling to free herself? | 她是因为想要挣脱所以骨折的 对吗 |
[29:46] | Yeah, I believe I just said that. | 对 我想我已经说过了 |
[29:52] | Thank you, doctor. | 谢谢你 教授 |
[29:53] | That will be all for now. | 目前就这些问题 |
[29:56] | I’d like to move for a recess | 我请求休庭以及 |
[29:57] | with the right to recall the witness, your honor. | 传召证人 法官大人 |
[29:59] | Okay. We will meet back here in 30 minutes. | 好的 休庭30分钟 |
[30:04] | She can’t connect. | 她做不到的 |
[30:05] | Those killers are going to walk. | 凶手会逍遥法外 |
[30:13] | It was well-reasoned. | 我说的合情合理 |
[30:15] | Yeah, it was very scientific. | 对 非常的科学 |
[30:17] | You didn’t listen to a thing I said. | 我说的你一个字也没听进去 |
[30:19] | You were like klaatu the robot up there. | 你在那儿就像个机器人 |
[30:22] | Would it have killed you to speak English? | 说人话会死吗 |
[30:24] | I wore blue. I looked at the jury. | 我穿了蓝色 我看了陪审团 |
[30:26] | Look, for a people person, you’re a little rude. | 嘿 做人来讲 你讲话有点过分了 |
[30:29] | At what point do the facts stop working for you? | 什么时候开始事实不管用了 |
[30:31] | I have no problem with the facts | 我对事实没有意见 |
[30:32] | as long as the jury can understand them. | 只要陪审团能听懂的话 |
[30:35] | You’re underestimating their intelligence. | 你低估他们的智商了 |
[30:37] | You’re overestimating their ability to stay awake. | 是你高估了他们保持清醒的能力 |
[30:39] | When these S&M perverts walk on this, it’ll be on your head. | 如果这两个SM变态逍遥法外 都怪你 |
[30:45] | Can you believe that? | 你敢信 |
[30:48] | What, you agree with her? | 怎么 你同意她 |
[30:50] | Not entirely. | 也不全是 |
[30:51] | Not entirely? So, that means partly. | 不全是 那就是有咯 |
[30:53] | Well, I was perfectly clear. Didn’t you think I was clear? | 我说的清清楚楚 你不认为吗 |
[30:58] | Sometimes. And, um… | 有时候吧… |
[31:01] | sometimes you were… | 你有点儿… |
[31:04] | a little hard to follow. | 不好懂 |
[31:05] | What are you talking about? When? | 你说什么呢 比如 |
[31:06] | When you were… talking. | 比如你在讲话的时候 |
[31:10] | Listen, bones, I know you care about this case | 听着 Bones 我知道你在乎这个案子 |
[31:12] | but I think you should let them see that. | 你应该让他们看见 |
[31:13] | So I should perform? | 我要表演 |
[31:14] | Just a little bit, yeah. | 对 一点点就好 |
[31:15] | I mean, do you see how I portrayed myself as a no-nonsense, tough-guy cop? | 你看我是怎么打造自己冷面无私铁血警察的形象的 |
[31:19] | You are a no-nonsense, tough-guy cop. | 你是一个冷面无私铁血警察 |
[31:21] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[31:21] | And I think that it wouldn’t hurt if the jury saw | 我想就算让陪审团看见真实的你 |
[31:24] | who you really are. | 也没关系 |
[31:25] | Well, I don’t know who you think that is, Booth | 我不知道你认为我是什么样 Booth |
[31:26] | because this is who I really am. Just this. | 我就是这个样子 |
[31:33] | Oh, God, sorry. | 哦 天 不好意思 |
[31:35] | I’m okay. Are you? | 没关系 你还好吗 |
[31:37] | Sure. | 当然 |
[31:39] | Well, truthfully, this whole thing is pretty awkward. | 好吧 其实 整件事都变得尴尬起来 |
[31:43] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[31:45] | We’re just doing our job. We’ll be fine. | 我们只是在做自己的事儿 我们会好的 |
[31:47] | It’s just they have this jury consultant- | 就是那个陪审团 |
[31:49] | they want to turn this into a melodrama. | 他们想把这变成一出情景剧 |
[31:51] | They don’t understand what a scientist is. | 他们不理解什么是科学 |
[31:53] | Tempe, we’re not allowed to talk about the case. | Tempe 我们不应该讨论案子 |
[31:55] | I know, I’m just saying… | 我知道 我就是… |
[31:56] | my guy’s going to freak if he sees us talking. | 我的人看见我们聊天会吓坏 |
[31:58] | Sure. Sorry. | 当然 抱歉了 |
[32:03] | In my opinion, the high levels of hydromorphone | 在我看来 高浓度的氢吗啡酮 |
[32:05] | are more consistent with recreational use than for pain relief. | 更像是娱乐消遣而不是医用镇痛 |
[32:09] | Could you explain? | 你能解释下吗 |
[32:12] | Well, I might not use all the technical language | 我也许不会全用专业词汇 |
[32:14] | but I’ll try to make myself understood. | 但我会试着让大家明白 |
[32:18] | Objection, your honor. The witness is impugning another witness. | 反对 法官大人 证人有意攻击另一位证人 |
[32:21] | Sustained. | 同意 |
[32:23] | Continue. | 请继续 |
[32:23] | I’m sorry. I don’t do this professionally. | 不好意思 我干这个不是很专业 |
[32:27] | People who need to relieve physical pain will stop after the pain disappears. | 需要镇痛的人在缓解疼痛后就会停止用药 |
[32:30] | It doesn’t take more than an average dose to accomplish that. | 不需要超过常量的药就可以 |
[32:34] | Drug users are trying to bury emotional pain | 吸毒者通常试图用药物埋没情感痛楚 |
[32:37] | which means that they’ll medicate until they feel nothing. | 意思就是他们会滥用直到失去感觉 |
[32:41] | This is why they have a tendency to overdose, like Maggie Schilling. | 这就是他们吸毒过量的原因 比如Maggie Schilling |
[32:44] | That’s not accurate. | 这不准确 |
[32:45] | Sometimes intense chronic pain does not respond to medication. | 有时药物对慢性疼痛没有作用 |
[32:48] | I’ll bring that up in cross-examination. | 我会在交互讯问的时候提问 |
[32:50] | What about Dr. Brennan’s claim that her pain | 那Dr. Brennan关于疼痛与 |
[32:51] | was somehow connected to the victim being bound for a length of time? | 长时间捆绑有关的说法呢 |
[32:54] | Well, the Costellos have already stipulated to the fact | Costello夫妇已经承认捆绑过 |
[32:58] | that they bound Ms. Schilling | 被害人 |
[32:59] | as part of their rather unorthodox sexual life. | 作为他们非常规性行为的一部分 |
[33:02] | And Dr. Brennan agrees that Ms. Schilling had hyperpara- | Dr. Brennan已经认同Ms. Schilling患有甲状腺功能… |
[33:07] | well, if I could simplify- | 简单点说就是 |
[33:08] | a thyroid condition that could weaken her bones. | 是一种会让她骨质变脆弱的疾病 |
[33:12] | No need to look for bondage scenarios. | 没必要归咎于绑架导致 |
[33:14] | That’s ridiculous. He’s ignoring all the facts. | 这太可笑了 他完全忽视了证据 |
[33:18] | With respect to my former student Dr. Brennan | 恕我对我的前学生直言 Dr. Brennan |
[33:21] | with findings like these | 就这些发现 |
[33:22] | I don’t know why she became a forensic anthropologist. | 我不知道她是怎么当上人类学家的 |
[33:25] | She seems to have ignored all but her preconceived notions about the case. | 除了对案子先入为主的观点她忽略了所有证据 |
[33:29] | Objection. | 反对 |
[33:30] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[33:31] | I apologize. | 很抱歉 |
[33:32] | Do you disagree with Dr. Brennan’s data? | 你不认同Dr. Brennan的数据? |
[33:36] | Well, sometimes doctors can use data to confuse a very simple situation. | 有时候博士们会用数据把简单的事情搞复杂 |
[33:41] | I mean, I’m a doctor and I could hardly follow her. | 我是说 我也是博士我都很难理解她 |
[33:44] | This case is about people, not incomprehensible technical jargon. | 案子的关键是人 而不是复杂的专业术语 |
[33:48] | I don’t think that these people should be convicted of murder | 不该因为Dr. Brennan听上去很聪明就认为这两个人 |
[33:51] | just because Dr. Brennan sounds smart. | 是杀人犯 |
[33:54] | Your honor, really. | 法官大人 这什么情况 |
[33:55] | The jury will disregard professor Stires’ personal view of Dr. Brennan. | 陪审团不会考虑Stitres教授对Dr. Brennan的个人看法 |
[34:00] | Court will adjourn until 9:00 A.M. tomorrow. | 休庭 明早九点继续 |
[34:06] | He wasn’t acting as an objective expert. He was making up a story. | 他根本就不是个客观专家 他是在编故事 |
[34:10] | The judge chastised him in front of the jury. | 法官在陪审团前谴责他了 |
[34:11] | That’ll work for us. | 这对我们有利 |
[34:12] | The hell it will. The jury loves Stires. | 当然了 陪审团喜欢他 |
[34:15] | He looks like a regular guy | 他就像个因为 |
[34:17] | who’s not allowed to speak the truth | 愚蠢的条例 |
[34:19] | because the stupid rules get in the way. | 说不出真相的正常人 |
[34:21] | The rules of juris prudence aren’t stupid. | 法律的条例才不愚蠢 |
[34:23] | Dr. Brennan, you need to learn the difference between reality and perception. | Dr. Brennan 你要分清现实和感知的不同 |
[34:27] | A trial is all about perception. | 庭审在乎感知 |
[34:29] | Wow. You are the reason civilization is declining. | 就因为你这种人 人类文明才会退化 |
[34:33] | Talk to her. | 跟她说说 |
[34:34] | I kind of agree with her. | 我同意她 |
[34:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:41] | I really don’t agree with you I just… | 其实也不是 |
[34:42] | I don’t like her. | 我就是不太待见她 |
[34:45] | Put me back on the stand. | 让我重回证人席 |
[34:46] | I can rebut everything that Michael said. | 我可以反驳他说的一切 |
[34:48] | She can do this. | 她可以的 |
[34:49] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[34:53] | I’ve never been in this position before, Booth. | 我从没陷入这样的境地 Booth |
[34:55] | I need to get back up there. | 我必须回去 |
[34:56] | All right, just let me talk to him. | 好 让我和他谈谈 |
[35:05] | Trial going badly? | 庭审不太顺利? |
[35:09] | You don’t usually cram at the last minute. | 你一般不临时抱佛脚的 |
[35:14] | The jury likes Michael better than they like me. | 陪审团更喜欢Michael |
[35:17] | Apparently, that’s a problem. | 显而易见 这是个问题 |
[35:22] | Are they stupid? | 他们是不是蠢 |
[35:24] | Compared to you, yes, they are stupid. | 和你比的话 是的 |
[35:26] | However, compared to you, most of the world is a little stupid. | 可同时 和你相比 这个世界大部分的人都比你笨一点 |
[35:33] | You have many skills, Temperance. | 你有很多技巧 Temperance |
[35:35] | Not one of them includes communicating with the average person on the street. | 但就是不包括在路上和普通人闲谈这一项 |
[35:39] | Which is exactly what juries are made of. | 而陪审团恰好就是这些人组成的 |
[35:42] | I’m a better forensic anthropologist than Michael Stires. | 我是比Michael Stires专业的多的人类法医学家 |
[35:45] | Which is why, two years ago, I hired you instead of him. | 这也是为什么两年前我聘请的是你不是他 |
[35:47] | Michael applied for this job? | Michael也申请过这份工作 |
[35:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:50] | His credentials are better than mine. | 他的资质比我好 |
[35:52] | Yes. But… | 是的 但是 |
[35:54] | you are the more rational, reasoned, empirical scientist. | 你更理性 明智 以实验为事实依据 |
[36:00] | And you care. | 而且你在乎 |
[36:02] | And if he tries to convince you otherwise, tell him to go to hell. | 如果他想说服你的话 就叫他去死吧 |
[36:16] | Is it safe to approach, Dr. Brennan? | 可以过来吗 Dr. Brennan |
[36:18] | Don’t charm, Michael. | 少来 Michael |
[36:20] | I think you’re taking this too personally. | 我觉得你掺杂太多私人感情了 |
[36:21] | You think I should be more rational? | 你觉得我应该理智些 |
[36:23] | Yes. | 对 |
[36:23] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[36:24] | Look, you’re not the only one with a jury consultant. | 不是只有你有陪审团顾问 |
[36:26] | The difference is, I listened to mine. | 不同的是 我听了我的 |
[36:27] | He told me to create reasonable doubt, that’s what I did. | 他让我提出合理质疑 我照做了 |
[36:30] | This one isn’t about winning a pasta dinner | 这不是为了赢一顿晚餐 |
[36:32] | or showing up your former student. | 或是向你的前学生炫耀 |
[36:34] | It’s about putting two people away who murdered a 19-year-old girl. | 这事关把两个谋杀了一个19岁的少女绳之以法 |
[36:38] | Tempe, you can’t personalize the work. | Tempe 你不能把个人感情带进工作 |
[36:40] | Do you remember, in central America | 你记得吗 那次我们在中美洲 |
[36:42] | standing in a mass grave being guarded by soldiers? | 在一个四周都是士兵的乱葬岗 |
[36:44] | We knew that they were probably the same soldiers | 我们明知道这些士兵可能就是杀了 |
[36:47] | who killed the people we were digging up. | 我们正在挖掘的受害人的人 |
[36:49] | I was just a student. | 当时我还是学生 |
[36:51] | I was scared, I turned to you and I asked, “what do we do?” | 我很害怕 我转身问你”我们怎么办” |
[36:54] | That was a different place and a radically different context. | 地方不同 环境也不一样 |
[36:57] | You said, “we tell the truth. We do not flinch. “ | 你说 “我们说出真相 毫不畏缩” |
[37:02] | You flinched, Michael. | 你退缩了 Michael |
[37:09] | I can’t ask her that. | 我不能问她这个问题 |
[37:10] | The whole line of questioning isn’t relevant. | 整个问题和案件都没关系 |
[37:13] | He brought it up during his testimony | 他作证提出的证据 |
[37:14] | so legally you can reintroduce it. | 法律上讲你可以重提 |
[37:16] | I don’t see how it’s going to change anything. | 我看不出这会有什么改变 |
[37:17] | Trust me, it will. | 相信我 会的 |
[37:21] | Am I testifying? | 我能作证吗 |
[37:25] | Only a prolonged struggle, not sexual activity | 只有长时间的挣扎 而无性行为 |
[37:27] | would cause the tearing of the medial head of the gastrocnemius muscle | 才会造成骨头末梢的 |
[37:31] | on the distal portion of the bone… | 腓肠肌撕裂 |
[37:32] | so, in lay terms. | 通俗来讲就是 |
[37:34] | The muscle avulsed. | 肌肉撕裂了 |
[37:35] | She pulled a muscle. | 她肌肉拉伤 |
[37:37] | Because she was immobilized. | 因为她失去了行动力 |
[37:38] | Tied-up. | 绑起来 |
[37:39] | Yes. These conditions have to be contextualized. | 是的 这些症状要联系实际情况看 |
[37:42] | The inflammation on both the ilium and… | 骼骨的炎症和… |
[37:51] | Dr. Brennan, why did you become a forensic anthropologist? | Dr. Brennan 你为什么会想做一个人类法医学家 |
[37:54] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[37:56] | There must be a reason you chose this field | 你选择这个领域一定是有原因的 |
[37:58] | out of the hundreds of other careers someone of your intelligence could have chosen. | 凭你的聪明才智有很多领域可以去选 |
[38:01] | Was there some emotional reason, perhaps? | 有什么情感上的原因吗 |
[38:04] | Objection. Relevance, your honor. | 反对 与案件无关 法官大人 |
[38:06] | I don’t see how this pertains to the case. | 我看不出这和案件有什么关系 |
[38:08] | Dr. Brennan is cold, distant and alienating, your honor. | Dr. Brennan冷酷 有距离感 让人疏远 法官阁下 |
[38:10] | Hey…! | 嘿 |
[38:11] | I need the jury to understand why she’s so cold | 我需要陪审团理解她为什么这么冷酷 |
[38:13] | so that they might be willing to accept her testimony. | 这样他们或许愿意接受她的证词 |
[38:16] | Her personality issues aren’t relevant to this case. | 她的个人问题与案件无关 |
[38:18] | They opened up this line of questioning, your honor. | 法官大人 这个问题是他们先提出的 |
[38:20] | When Dr. Stires was on the stand he wondered | 当Stries教授作证的时候他也想知道 |
[38:22] | why Dr. Brennan became a forensic anthropologist | 为什么Brennan会成为一个人类法医学家 |
[38:25] | so the defense must have thought it had some relevance then. | 那辩护方一定觉得是与本案有关才问的 |
[38:28] | Sorry, Mr. Meredith, you did raise the issue. Overruled. | 不好意思 Mr. Meredith 你确实提问了 反对无效 |
[38:32] | You may continue, Mr. Levitt. | 你可以继续了 |
[38:34] | Dr. Brennan, your parents disappeared when you were 15 | 你的父母在你15岁那年失踪 |
[38:39] | and no one’s ever found out what happened to them, isn’t that correct? | 而且没人知道他们到底发生了什么 对吗 |
[38:46] | Please answer the question, Dr. Brennan. | 请回答问题 Dr. Brennan |
[38:54] | That’s correct. | 是的 |
[38:56] | It must be very painful. | 这一定很痛苦 |
[38:59] | Is it fair to say that you have been trying | 可不可以说你这一生都在试着 |
[39:00] | to solve the mystery of their loss your whole life? | 寻找他们失踪的真相 |
[39:03] | Do I want answers? Yes. | 我想要答案吗 对 |
[39:05] | As to how that has affected my behavior | 至于你想知道的这件事 |
[39:07] | which I assume is what you’re trolling for | 如何影响我的行为 |
[39:08] | I don’t put much stock in psychology. | 我不相信心理学 |
[39:10] | Is that why you wrap yourself up in techno speak? | 所以你用专业术语武装自己 |
[39:13] | So you won’t have to feel how these victims remind you of your own parents? | 这样你在看到被害人的时候就不会想起自己的父母了 |
[39:15] | How I feel doesn’t matter. My job doesn’t depend on it. | 我怎么想的不重要 我不是靠这个工作的 |
[39:18] | But it’s informed by it. | 但工作是由感受组成的 |
[39:21] | Or are you as cold and unfeeling as you seem? | 或者你真像看上去那样冷酷无情 |
[39:36] | I see a face on every skull. | 我可以看清骨头上的面容 |
[39:39] | I can look at their bones and tell you how they walked, where they hurt. | 我可以通过骨头告诉你他们如何走路 在哪儿受的伤 |
[39:44] | Maggie Schilling is real to me. | Maggie Schilling对我而言是鲜活的 |
[39:46] | The pain she suffered was real. | 她经历的痛苦是真实的 |
[39:50] | Her hip was being eaten away by infection from lying on her side. | 她的臀部因为侧躺感染腐蚀 |
[39:53] | Sure, like Dr. Stires said | 当然 如Dr. Stries所说 |
[39:56] | the disease could contribute to that | 单看来说疾病 |
[39:58] | if you take it out of context. | 也会造成这种情况 |
[40:00] | But you can’t break Maggie Schilling down into little pieces. | 但你不能把她分成一部分一部分 |
[40:04] | She was a whole person. Who fought to free herself. | 她是完整的 曾经为了自由挣扎过 |
[40:09] | Her wrists were broken from struggling against the handcuffs | 她的手腕为了挣脱手铐骨折 |
[40:13] | the bones in her ankles were ground together | 脚踝的骨头相互打磨 |
[40:14] | because her feet were tied | 因为被绑在一起 |
[40:16] | and her side, her hip and her shoulder were being eaten away by infection. | 她的半侧身体 臀部 肩膀都因感染受到腐蚀 |
[40:20] | And the more she struggled, the more pain she was in | 她越挣扎 越痛 |
[40:23] | so they gave her those drugs to keep her quiet. | 所以他们给她用药保持安静 |
[40:25] | They gave her so much it killed her. | 量太大以至于杀死了她 |
[40:29] | These facts can’t be ignored or dismissed because you think I’m… | 可这些事实和证据不能因为你们觉得我… |
[40:34] | boring or obnoxious. Because I don’t matter. | 无趣讨厌就被忽视 因为我不重要 |
[40:37] | What I feel doesn’t matter. Only she matters. | 我的感受不重要 只有她重要 |
[40:41] | Only Maggie. | 只有Maggie |
[40:49] | Tempe, Tempe. Tempe, I’m sorry. | Tempe Tempe Tempe 我错了 |
[40:53] | What can I do? | 我应该做什么 |
[40:58] | Bones… Bones… | |
[41:00] | Costellos are trying to cop a plea | Costellos准备认罪 |
[41:01] | to a charge that won’t mean the death penalty. | 来免去死刑 |
[41:03] | They know they’re going down. | 他们知道自己完了 |
[41:04] | You had no right. | 你没权利这么做 |
[41:06] | There are things that are private. | 有些事是私人的 |
[41:08] | Yeah, maybe you’re right. But you know what? | 对 你说的没错 但是你知道吗 |
[41:11] | This was my case, too. All right? So, nothing personal? | 这是我的案子 别往心里去 |
[41:34] | Guilty on all counts. | 一致裁定有罪 |
[41:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:39] | So he owes you another dinner, huh? | 看来他又欠你一顿晚餐了 |
[41:42] | No, I won’t be seeing him anymore. | 不 我再也不会见他了 |
[41:46] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:49] | I was foolish to be so open with him. It was irrational. | 我太笨了笨到对他毫无保留 那样不理智 |
[41:53] | You know how you get when you’re tired. | 你知道人累了会怎么样 |
[41:55] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:58] | You want to go out, grab a drink? | 想出去喝一杯吗 |
[42:02] | I think I just want to work. | 我想我工作就好 |
[42:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:11] | Hey, Bones. | 嘿 Bones |
[42:12] | What is it? I’m not feeling very forgiving. | 怎么了 我还没有原谅你的想法 |
[42:14] | Yeah, I know. But we have a case. | 我知道 但是 我们又有案子了 |
[42:28] | Victim is an adult male, 35 to 40 years old. | 被害人男性 35到40岁 |
[42:32] | From the pattern of the burning I’d say an accelerant was used. | 从燃烧模式来看应该用了助燃剂 |
[42:35] | Could you hand me my bag? | 你能把包给我吗 |
[42:36] | Yeah. Sure. | 当然 |
[42:38] | Hey, listen, you want my coat or something? It’s cold up here. | 你需要我的外套什么的吗 这儿挺冷的 |
[42:41] | If I did, I’d ask for it. | 需要了我会说的 |
[42:43] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[42:44] | Sorry. And, um… | 对不起… |
[42:48] | I’m sorry. | 我错了 |
[42:50] | You had something to accomplish | 你也有任务要完成 |
[42:53] | you found a logical way of getting what you needed. | 而且用了合理的方式去达成 |
[42:59] | I probably would have done the same thing. | 如果是我的话也会这么做的 |