时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | These remains, dating from the Iron Age, | 这些铁器时代的遗体 |
[00:03] | were found at the bottom of shaft 3 of the site. | 是在三号井底部发现的 |
[00:06] | There were 5 sets of human remains found. | 一共发现了5具人类遗体 |
[00:08] | This is the only one found whole. | 这一具是唯一一具完整的遗体 |
[00:09] | – He’s in good shape – 1500 years old, he shouldn’t look this good. | – 他状态保存的很好 – 都1500年了 没可能还这么完好 |
[00:12] | Which is why we’re here. | 所以才需要我们来调查 |
[00:14] | We’d be going to authenticate | 我们要么证明 |
[00:15] | the finest set of human remains from the Iron Age ever found, | 这具目前发现的最完整的铁器时代人类遗体是真实的 |
[00:18] | or dash the hopes of a thousand scholars. | 要么就让数千名学者们的希望破灭 |
[00:21] | Let me know what turns out. | 一有结论就告诉我 |
[00:22] | Dr Goodman, this is extremely prestigious! | Dr. Goodman 这么具有声望的任务 |
[00:25] | Aren’t you going to be part of the team? | 你不参与调查吗 |
[00:26] | No, I have an institution to run. | 不 我得负责运营整个协会呢 |
[00:28] | Didn’t you use to be an archaeologist? | 你不曾经是名考古学家吗 |
[00:31] | Yes, Mr Addy. Thanks for reminding me. | 是的 Mr. Addy 谢谢你提醒我这一点 |
[00:35] | X-rays, pictures. We’re going to do this | 给他照X光 拍照 |
[00:37] | without touching the actual skeleton as much as possible. | 尽量不要碰触尸骨 |
[00:39] | Kid gloves? | 戴羔羊皮手套么 |
[00:40] | Latex should be all right. | 乳胶的就好 |
[00:44] | Zack were you being metaphoric? | Zack 你是在隐喻什么吗 |
[00:46] | I decided to give it a shot. | 我决定试试看(字面含义为给他一枪) |
[00:49] | Which is also metaphoric. | 这句也是隐喻 |
[00:55] | I need a receptionist. Can’t have just anybody waltzing in here. | 我得招个接待员 不能让随便什么人都进来这儿乱逛 |
[01:00] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[01:02] | Bunch of red circles? | 一串红圈吗 |
[01:04] | Each circle shows where a body part was found. | 每个红圈所在地都发现了一块尸块 |
[01:06] | – Is this an airport? – Los Angeles International. | – 这地方是机场吗 – 洛杉矶国际机场 |
[01:09] | Local pathologist says the remains are in pretty bad shape. | 当地的病理学家说那具尸体的情况非常糟糕 |
[01:12] | So you punt it to the FBI. | 所以你就把这案子踢给FBI了? |
[01:13] | Airports, they fall under federal jurisdiction. | 所有机场都属于联邦管辖 |
[01:15] | Excellent use of the word “punt”. | 踢这个字用得赞 |
[01:17] | I can’t go to Los Angeles. I have an Iron Age warrior to authenticate. | 我不能去洛杉矶 我手上有一名铁器时代的战士要鉴定 |
[01:21] | Iron Age warrior? | 铁器时代的战士 |
[01:22] | – When was the Iron Age? – 1500 years ago. | – 铁器时代是什么时候 – 1500年前 |
[01:25] | Fresh body bits is a little bit more urgent. | 新鲜的尸块更紧急 |
[01:27] | You do realize there are a lot more fresh bodies | 你应该明白新鲜尸块的数量 |
[01:29] | than there are perfect specimens from the Iron Age? | 比保存完好的铁器时代样本要多很多吧 |
[01:31] | When you say things like that, it’s just to bug me, right? | 你每次说这种话是为了让我不爽对吧 |
[01:34] | Do we have to go through this every time? | 我们有必要每次都这么来一遍么 |
[01:36] | Exactly. | 就是 |
[01:36] | Booth can’t just walk in and say, “Pack your bags, we’re going to L.A.”. | Booth不能就这么走进来说 收拾行李跟我去洛杉矶 |
[01:40] | Oh yeah, the whole Ice Age warrior thing. | 是是是 冰河时代战士什么的 |
[01:42] | Iron Age. | 铁器时代 |
[01:43] | And that’s not the only thing. | 而且不光是这事 |
[01:45] | Homeland Security asked Dr Brennan to identify three bodies found in… | 国土安全局要求Dr. Brennan鉴定三具在… |
[01:49] | I’m not allowed to say. | 我不能透露细节 |
[01:50] | The point is, Agent Booth, Dr Brennan is on great demand | Booth探员 重点在于有好几个紧急的案件 |
[01:52] | on several very pressing cases, | 都需要Dr. Brennan |
[01:54] | and she’s needed here at the museum. | 博物馆这里也需要她 |
[01:56] | Why should I send her to California? | 所以我为什么要让她去加州 |
[01:59] | Sexy case in Hollywood. | 好莱坞的热辣案件 |
[02:01] | How much more good press could the Jeffersonian get? | 想想Jeffersonian能因此获得多少舆论好评 |
[02:08] | But Dr Goodman! You said the Iron Age warrior was of the highest priority! | 但是Dr. Goodman 你说过鉴定铁器时代战士的优先级是最高的 |
[02:13] | I can super on that case. | 我来处理那个案子 |
[02:15] | You pack your bags. | 你收拾行李去吧 |
[02:26] | 罗迪欧大道 比弗利山庄 加州 | |
[02:26] | This car doesn’t feel very FBI. | 这车一点都不FBI |
[02:28] | Bones, this is a 1966 Mustang. It’s a classic. | Bones 这是1966版的野马 经典款懂吗 |
[02:31] | What goes better than that with the FBI? | 还有啥车比这辆更FBI的 |
[02:33] | How come on the rental agreement under “Model” did the guy write “sedan”? | 那为什么要让那人在租赁合同上型号那一栏写轿车呢 |
[02:36] | Bah, we’re in California! Look, palm trees! | 我们这是在加州 看 棕榈树 |
[02:41] | You know, I’d like to drive sometime. | 我有时候也想开开车 |
[02:42] | Look, our contact out here is Special Agent Trisha Finn. | 我们在这里的联系人是特别探员Trisha Finn |
[02:45] | I’m an excellent driver. | 我开车水平很好的 |
[02:46] | – OK, Rain Man. – Don’t know what that means. | – 好吧 雨人 – 不知道你在说些什么 |
[02:48] | I’m always going to drive. You know that, right? | 车一定是我开 你知道的 对吧 |
[02:50] | Me behind the wheel, you over there, on the grand Mustang. | 我坐方向盘后面 而你就坐那儿 |
[02:54] | I’m not above telling Deputy Director Colin what kind of car you rented. | 我要去跟Colin副局长说你租了什么车 |
[03:10] | You want us to do something or just stay in here and watch? | 你是想要我们干点什么还是只是站在这里看着 |
[03:13] | – I’m getting a feel for the fellow. – A feel? | – 我得先了解了解他 -了解什么 |
[03:16] | There’s no bugs on him. Haven’t been for over 1000 years. | 他身上没虫子 1000多年前就没了 |
[03:19] | But maybe spores and pollens, correct? | 但可能会有孢子和花粉 对吧 |
[03:21] | Probably not. | 恐怕是没有 |
[03:22] | Dozens of species of pollens have been discovered from the Cretaceous era. | 白垩纪时代的还能找到好多孢子和花粉 |
[03:25] | – How long ago is that? – 65 million years. | – 那是多久以前 – 6500万年前 |
[03:29] | That was a pretty good comeback. | 回答得不错 |
[03:31] | When authenticating a find like this, we have to be at the top of our game. | 你们在鉴定发现时也这态度的话 我们早就成业界第一了 |
[03:34] | We all know that you’re going to say, | 我们都知道你接下来要说 |
[03:35] | “I’m unable to authenticate with confidence.” | 我无法百分百的鉴定其真实性 |
[03:37] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要那么说 |
[03:38] | When you declare something authentic, | 当你宣布某事物是真实可信的时候 |
[03:40] | you’re under risk of being proven wrong. | 你就有被证伪的风险 |
[03:42] | That doesn’t happen if you equivocate. | 但如果你说些模棱两可的话的话就没这风险了 |
[03:44] | As head of the Jeffersonian, Dr Goodman will | 作为Jeffersonian的大领导 |
[03:46] | place the reputation of the Institute above anything else. | Dr. Goodman会把协会的名誉置于所有事物之上 |
[03:49] | I’m an archaeologist. My findings will be congruent with the facts. | 我是个考古学家 我的调查结果会与事实相符 |
[03:54] | With all due respect, you used to be an archaeologist. | 恕我直言 你曾经是考古学家 |
[04:02] | I have no idea what’s going on between you two right now. | 我不太明白你们俩这是怎么了 |
[04:11] | Agent Finn, why was the body removed from the crime scene? | Finn探员 为什么尸体被从犯罪现场移出来了 |
[04:14] | Call me Trisha, Dr Brennan. | 叫我Trisha吧 Dr. Brennan |
[04:15] | The body was removed because parts were visible to arriving flights. | 移动尸体是因为从抵港航班上能看到有些部分 |
[04:19] | Here’s a map of the crime scene with a legend. | 这是传说中犯罪现场的地图 |
[04:21] | Now, there’s a marked cone at the location of each body part, | 每个发现尸块的地方都做了标记 |
[04:23] | and each photograph corresponds to a cone. | 此外每张照片都与标记对应 |
[04:26] | – It’s how they do it in your book. – She got that from me. | – 你书里的人物就是这么做的 – 她是跟我学的 |
[04:28] | This is not a dismemberment. | 这尸体不是被肢解的 |
[04:30] | You sure, Bones? I mean, this is LA. They’re showy. | 你确定吗Bones 洛杉矶人都很爱干些引人注意的事 |
[04:33] | Is it possible that the body parts were ground up in the landing gear | 有没有可能尸体是被起落架碾碎的 |
[04:37] | and then dumped when the airplane landed? | 然后在飞机降落时掉落在这里 |
[04:39] | The dispersal rate is wrong. | 从扩散率来看不符合你说的那种情况 |
[04:40] | It looks to me like the body was pulled apart by a pack of dogs. | 在我看来尸体像是被一群狗给撕碎的 |
[04:44] | – More likely coyotes. – Coyotes at the airport? | – 更像是郊狼 – 机场这里有郊狼吗 |
[04:46] | – We got coyotes everywhere. – Did you know that? | – 我们这儿到处是郊狼 – 你知道这事吗 |
[04:49] | No, I thought coyotes were a cowboy thing. | 不知道 我以为郊狼是西部牛仔那儿才有的 |
[04:53] | I’d like to see the remains now. | 我想去看看尸体 |
[04:55] | I need all the dirt, silt, bits and pieces collected with the body parts | 我需要把所有从尸块上采集下来的尘土 泥沙和碎片 |
[04:56] | 低温监察室 洛杉矶停尸房 | |
[04:59] | sent back to the Jeffersonian immediately. | 立刻送回Jeffersonian |
[05:01] | You know what I like? When there’s no flesh on the bones. Just a personal preference. | 你知道我喜欢哪种吗 骨头上没肉的那种 纯属个人喜好 |
[05:05] | There’s not much left anyway. | 反正也没剩多少肉 |
[05:07] | You, Dr Brennan! As a screenplay writer,… | Dr. Brennan 作为一个编剧 |
[05:10] | I’d be happy to help you in any way I can with regard to your movie. | 我很乐意为你的电影效劳 |
[05:13] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[05:14] | Someone told me they’re thinking of making your book into a movie. | 有人跟我说正考虑把你的书拍成电影 |
[05:17] | Say something, Bones. | 给点反应 Bones |
[05:19] | All I know is, I’m supposed to meet some big movie producer while I’m here — | 我只知道原本我打算在洛杉矶期间有时间的话 |
[05:22] | if I have time, which I probably won’t. | 是要去见个大电影制作人的 不过估计我不会有时间 |
[05:24] | Does the pathologist need any further access to the remaining soft tissue? | 病理学家那边还需要剩余的软组织吗 |
[05:28] | No. He got everything out of it he could. | 不需要了 他已经把需要的都拿好了 |
[05:30] | So, my own screenplay is about this FBI agent | 我写的那个剧本 内容是说一个FBI探员 |
[05:34] | who finds herself on the trail of her former boyfriend, and…oh… um, God… | 发现自己在追查前男友…天哪… |
[05:39] | OK if you have to leave. | 没关系你可以走的 |
[05:43] | – This is not good. – Yeah, thanks for that insight. | – 这可不好 – 谢谢你的建议哈 |
[05:46] | No. | 不是 |
[05:47] | I mean, the architecture of the skull has been radically altered. | 我是说这个颅骨的结构彻底改变了 |
[05:50] | You mean, by rotting and being eaten by coyotes | 你是指因为腐烂和被郊狼啃 |
[05:52] | and having the face ripped off by you? | 还被你把脸从上面撕下来吗 |
[05:55] | No, by surgery. | 不 是手术改变的 |
[05:57] | Lots of surgery. | 好多次手术 |
[06:00] | Not sure I’ll be able to tell who this was. | 我不知道还能不能确定尸体的身份了 |
[06:40] | Are you getting the feed, Zack? | Zack 能看到我这边吗 |
[06:41] | Yes, Dr Brennan. I’m looking at the X-rays you beamed to me. | 可以了Dr. Brennan 我正在看你发给我的X光片 |
[06:44] | I’m going to have the bones cleaned, but there’s still vestiges of flesh. | 我接下来要清理骨头了 不过现在骨头上还有些残留的肉 |
[06:48] | Hodgins got the clothing remnants and silt this morning. | Hodgins今天早上拿到了残余的衣物还有泥沙 |
[06:50] | Are you there, Ange? | Ange你在吗 |
[06:54] | Hi! Is it sunny, sweetie? Tell me it’s sunny. | 亲爱的 洛杉矶阳光不错吧 快说不错 |
[06:57] | It’s sunny. I sent you the entire skull. | 阳光明媚 我把整个颅骨给你寄过去了 |
[06:59] | – You want a reconstruction? – If you can. | – 你是要给它做个重建吗 – 如果你做得到的话 |
[07:02] | If I can? Have I ever failed you? | 如果我做得到的话? 我什么时候让你失望过 |
[07:04] | This one’s different. You’ll see what I mean when you get it. | 这个跟以前不同 你拿到了就知道我什么意思了 |
[07:07] | – Zack? – Here, Dr Brennan. | – Zack – 我在 Dr. Brennan |
[07:08] | – I make this a young woman. – Early 20s, from the look of the X-rays. | – 我认为这是个年轻女性 – 从X光片来看20出头 |
[07:12] | Cause of death? | 死因呢 |
[07:13] | I see evidence of stabbing. | 我发现了刺伤的痕迹 |
[07:14] | One hit to the sternum, two hits to the costal cartilages. | 一处在胸骨上 另两处在肋软骨上 |
[07:17] | Estimated time of death? | 估计死亡时间是什么时候 |
[07:18] | Degradation of remains suggests the body was | 从尸体的腐烂程度来看 |
[07:20] | left out in the open between a week and 10 days. | 尸体是在七到十天前被扔到野外的 |
[07:23] | And the marks on the bones suggest carnivorous feeding | 此外骨头上的痕迹显示除了昆虫 鸟类和啮齿动物外 |
[07:26] | beyond insects, birds and rodents. | 还有食肉动物啃过她 |
[07:27] | Coyotes. | 是郊狼 |
[07:28] | They have coyotes? | 那儿有郊狼? |
[07:30] | Yes. | 有 |
[07:30] | That would explain the dispersal of remains. | 那尸体散落成这样就有解释了 |
[07:32] | A pack of coyotes finds the body, pulls it apart, | 一群郊狼发现了尸体 把它撕碎后 |
[07:35] | and spreads out to eat it in solitude. | 各自散开后吃了自己那份 |
[07:37] | The teeth are veneered? | 牙齿是镶过的吗 |
[07:38] | The jaw has been broken and re-set, same with the right leg. | 颌部被打断又重新固定过 右腿也一样 |
[07:41] | Have you seen any movie stars yet? | 你有见到什么电影明星没 |
[07:42] | No, why? | 没 问这个干嘛 |
[07:43] | Apparently there’s a contest when you go to L.A., | 去洛杉矶就会比这个啊 |
[07:46] | in which the winner is the person who sees the most celebrities. | 谁见到的名人多谁就是冠军 |
[07:49] | You have a whole skull, right? | 颅骨是完整的对吧 |
[07:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:52] | So why is this going to be so difficult? | 那有什么难的 |
[07:53] | You’ll see. Ange, on the Iron Age project, | 你会明白的 Ange 铁器时代那个项目 |
[07:56] | Goodman does this thing. Hodgins isn’t going to like it. | Dr. Goodman做事的方式Hodgins不会喜欢的 |
[08:00] | What thing? | 什么方式 |
[08:01] | He theorizes in an way. | 某种程度来说他是在推理 |
[08:03] | It seems like he’s making stuff up. It’s hard to explain, but | 那看上去就像他是在胡编乱造一样 这很难解释 |
[08:07] | it’s going to irritate Hodgins. | 但这会惹恼Hodgins |
[08:08] | Honey, you’re in California. | 亲爱的 你在加州呢 |
[08:11] | Forget the Iron Age. Say these words: “Sky bar”. | 就忘了那什么铁器时代吧 跟我念 天空酒吧 |
[08:15] | Go there tonight. Tell me everything. | 你今晚就去一下 然后回来给我讲讲那里的一切 |
[08:19] | Dr Brennan, one of these X-rays shows | Dr. Brennan 有张X光片显示 |
[08:21] | two dark clumps near the pelvis. | 盆骨附近有两处阴影 |
[08:23] | Behind what’s left to the spleen? | 在剩余的脾脏后面吗 |
[08:25] | I got a list of missing persons, women in their early 20s. | 我拿到了20岁出头的失踪女性名单 |
[08:28] | Oh… Do I really have to be here for this part? | 我现在真的有必要待这儿吗 |
[08:33] | You think she swallowed that? | 你觉得是她吞了什么吗 |
[08:34] | Could be because she was a drug mule. | 她可能是个毒骡 |
[08:36] | It’s an implant. Breast implant. | 是植入物 隆胸用的假体 |
[08:39] | Those come with serial numbers. | 它们是有序列号的 |
[08:40] | We should be able to identify the victim in a couple of hours. | 用不了两小时我们就能查到她的身份 |
[08:45] | Unlike other burials of the time, in which | 与同时期的其他墓葬不同 |
[08:47] | the remains were found in semi-fetal position, | 那些遗体通常是呈半胎儿姿势的 |
[08:49] | this fellow was found on his back, arms at his sides, | 而这位老兄是平躺着的 手臂放着身体两侧 |
[08:53] | with a piece of decorated antler on his chest. | 胸口放着一个装饰用的鹿角 |
[08:55] | Do you actually need me here? | 你真的需要我吗 |
[08:57] | The antler honors him as a hunter, | 这个鹿角表明他是个猎人 |
[08:59] | although his weapons tell us he was a warrior. | 然而他的武器又显示他是个战士 |
[09:02] | He was in his mid 30s when he died. He was 1.88 m tall. | 他去世的时候三十五六岁左右 身高1米88 |
[09:06] | You know, there’s all the detritus | 你知道的 Dr. Brennan在好莱坞的那个案子 |
[09:07] | from Brennan’s Hollywood crime to sift through. | 送来了一堆碎屑等着我去筛选呢 |
[09:09] | 6 ft 1? A big man for his time! | 六尺一寸在他那个时代可是个大个子了 |
[09:14] | Feared by his foes, respected by his neighbors. | 令敌人害怕 受族人尊敬 |
[09:16] | You encourage that much conjecture in archaeology, huh? | 你们考古学鼓励做这么多假设哈 |
[09:19] | His bones bear the marks of battle. | 他的骨头上有战斗的痕迹 |
[09:21] | His weapons are of good quality, well used. | 他的武器锋利又好用 |
[09:24] | He was old for a warrior, yet…How did he die, Mr. Addy? | 作为战士他的年纪有点老了…他是怎么死的 Mr. Addy |
[09:28] | Looks like tuberculosis. | 似乎是肺结核 |
[09:31] | A proud man. It was not the ending he would have wanted. | 一个骄傲的男人 这肯定不是他想要的结局 |
[09:36] | And he was surrounded by family and friends. | 他死时有家人和朋友在身边陪伴 |
[09:40] | A good death. | 算是死得安详和乐 |
[09:41] | Oh, please. Now you’re describing a scene from Lord Of The Rings. | 拜托 你这是在描述指环王的剧情呢吧 |
[09:45] | I like that movie. | 我喜欢那部电影 |
[09:46] | He was buried with respect. | 他是带着亲朋的尊重而下葬的 |
[09:48] | Weapons, jewelry, his family did not stint or pilfer. | 武器 珠宝 他的家人没有在陪葬品上吝啬 |
[09:53] | Have you found any spore or fungi, Dr. Hodgins? | 你有找到任何孢子或者真菌吗 Dr. Hodgins |
[09:55] | Yes. They correspond both with the time he lived | 有 而且它们和他生活的年代 |
[09:59] | and the geography in which he was found. | 还有他被发现的地理环境一致 |
[10:04] | -What? – I’d like details. | – 怎么了 – 我想要更多的细节 |
[10:07] | You mean, like a written report? | 你是说书面报告吗 |
[10:08] | Yes! | 是的 |
[10:09] | Our findings will have to bear scholarly scrutiny from our peers. | 我们的结论会受到同行们的学术审查 |
[10:17] | What’s his problem? | 这家伙有什么毛病 |
[10:42] | Our hotel doesn’t even have a pool! | 我们这儿的酒店连个泳池都没有 |
[10:43] | You’re welcome to use mine. | 你可以来用我那个 |
[10:47] | Well, the breast implant lead went nowhere. | 那个胸部假体查不到什么线索 |
[10:49] | What about the serial number? | 序列号呢 |
[10:51] | The implants were reported stolen 6 months ago. | 6个月前有人曾报警说这个假体失窃了 |
[10:53] | Our victim must have got them off the black market. | 受害人肯定是从黑市上买到的 |
[10:55] | There’s a black market in breast implants? | 还有卖胸部假体的黑市吗 |
[10:57] | Yeah, and we have the name of the doctor from whom the implants were stolen. | 有的 另外我们还找到了当初假体被盗走的医生 |
[10:59] | What use is a black market breast implant? | 谁会用黑市卖的胸部假体呢 |
[11:02] | Like L.A. plastic surgeons use them. They’re not even real doctors. | 洛杉矶那些整形外科医生会用 他们甚至都不算是医生 |
[11:05] | Are you gonna write the screenplay? | 你打算写那个剧本吗 |
[11:08] | What screenplay? | 什么剧本 |
[11:08] | The one based on your book. | 根据你的书改编的那个 |
[11:10] | Well, I guess maybe the producer I’m meeting will tell me. | 我觉得我要见的那个制作人也许会告诉我的 |
[11:13] | OK guys, let’s turn our attention back to the murder victim. | 同志们 把注意力转回到受害者身上来吧 |
[11:16] | I’d like to go visit Dr. Boobs. | 我想去见见那个隆胸医生 |
[11:18] | Why? If the implants were stolen from him, | 为什么 如果假体是从他那儿被偷走的话 |
[11:20] | he wouldn’t know anything. | 他也不会知道什么啊 |
[11:21] | Because it’s the only lead that we’ve got, Finn. | 因为我们只有这一个线索 Finn |
[11:25] | And leads are great for screenplays, | 对剧本来说线索很重要 |
[11:27] | or even if you’re actually working a real case. | 要是你真的在查案的话也很重要 |
[11:36] | I have something for you. | 我有东西要给你 |
[11:39] | Is it chocolate? | 是巧克力吗 |
[11:41] | No. | 不是 |
[11:42] | Then I find my interest has flagged. | 那我没兴趣了 |
[11:47] | Nice. Who is it? | 很好 这是谁 |
[11:49] | It’s the Hollywood murder victim. | 好莱坞那个谋杀案的受害人 |
[11:52] | Oh my god. I see what Brennan means. | 天哪 我算是明白Brennan的意思了 |
[11:56] | This woman has had a lot of surgery. | 这女的做了好多手术 |
[11:58] | What’s with Goodman and Hodgins? | Goodman和Hodgins之间是怎么了 |
[12:00] | They’re guys. | 他们是男人 |
[12:01] | They should just lay them out on the table and measure. | 他们应该把问题摆上台面说个明白 |
[12:04] | Lay what out on the table and measure? | 把什么摆上台面说清楚 |
[12:06] | OK… Awkward moment. | 真尴尬 |
[12:08] | Let’s just say, they have different approaches. | 这么说好了 他俩做事方法不同 |
[12:11] | And they’re guys. OK? | 而他们又都是男人 明白吗 |
[12:13] | I’m a guy. | 我也是男人 |
[12:14] | You are more highly evolved. | 你进化程度比较高 |
[12:17] | This girl didn’t just change her face, she changed her skull. | 这姑娘不光整了脸 还整了头骨 |
[12:21] | This is going to make Brennan nuts. | 这会逼疯Brennan的 |
[12:22] | You know one thing? | 有件事可以肯定 |
[12:23] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[12:24] | She’s going to be beautiful. | 整了这么多她会变得很漂亮 |
[12:26] | Why would anyone go through all this pain and not end up beautiful? | 有谁会吃了这么多苦最后还不变美的 |
[12:29] | Do the names Michael Jackson or Joan Rivers mean anything to you? | 你没听说过Michael Jackson或是Joan Rivers吗 |
[12:34] | One of them. The other I’ll look up. | 听说过一个 另一个得去查查 |
[12:38] | Every culture nurtures ideas of beauty towards which people strive. | 每一种文化都会培养出人们追求美丽的观念 |
[12:42] | Fine, but in the future, people’ll look back upon | 但是以后当人们回过头来看时 |
[12:44] | the surgical alterations of the nose or breasts or buttocks | 整过的鼻子 胸部还有屁股 |
[12:48] | with the same horror that we regard the binding of feet | 就跟缠足和用铜圈 |
[12:50] | or the use of bronze coils to extend the neck! | 拉长脖子一样让人觉得恐怖 |
[12:53] | You want to speak up? ‘Cause it’s hard | 你再说大声点好了 |
[12:55] | to hear every word in this very quiet waiting room. | 等候室这么安静实在是听不见你在说什么 |
[12:58] | It’s barbaric! It’s painful! It’s wrong! | 这种行为又野蛮又痛苦 是不对的 |
[13:02] | This murder victim may never be identified | 就因为某些拿着医学学位的美发师 |
[13:03] | because some glorified barbar with a medical degree | 傲慢地以为他能比 |
[13:07] | had the arrogance to think that he could | 人类几千年来的进化做得更好 |
[13:08] | do better than millennia of evolution. | 受害者的身份可能永远都没法确认 |
[13:10] | Do you know what producer you’re meeting with, Dr. Brennan? | 你知道你要见哪位制作人吗 Dr. Brennan |
[13:12] | No, my publisher didn’t give me a name. | 不知道 我的出版商没告诉我名字 |
[13:14] | I don’t know what a producer does, specifically. | 我并不是很清楚制作人是做什么的 |
[13:16] | Nobody does. But it’s really important. | 没人知道 不过制作人非常重要 |
[13:19] | Dr. Kostov will see you now. | Kostov医生现在可以见你们了 |
[13:21] | You’re going to remain here, Agent Finn. | 你就留这儿吧 Finn探员 |
[13:23] | Yes, Sir. | 好的长官 |
[13:29] | You recognize this, Dr. Kostov? | 你认识这个吧 Kostov医生 |
[13:31] | That’d be your high-profile *double-limen fall sea saline*. | 应该是高轮廓度双囊腔生理盐水假体 |
[13:34] | Yeah, it’s from a shipment of implants | 没错 而且是你六个月前报窃的 |
[13:36] | you reported stolen 6 months ago. | 那批假体中的一个 |
[13:38] | I have a hard time believing you’re returning one implant to me. | 太难相信你们居然还一个假体给我 |
[13:40] | We found it in the remains of a murdered girl. | 我们是在一个被谋杀的女孩身上找到的 |
[13:42] | Any more of those stolen implants been recovered? | 你有找回其他被偷的假体吗 |
[13:44] | Yeah, approximately 3 weeks ago, there was a faulty one | 有 大概三周前山谷那边有个整容外科 |
[13:47] | that had to be removed by a surgeon down in the Valley. | 取出了一个没做好的 |
[13:49] | From whom? | 从谁身上取出的 |
[13:51] | – A Heidi. – I don’t know what that means. | – 一个Heidi – 我不懂那是什么意思 |
[13:52] | L.A. speak for callgirl. | 洛杉矶这边管应召女郎叫那个 |
[13:54] | LAPD was investigating. | 洛杉矶警局正在调查 |
[13:55] | They can tell you what agency the girl was working for. | 他们能告诉你那姑娘是哪家的 |
[13:58] | You have the most beautiful bone structure. | 你拥有最美丽的骨骼结构 |
[14:01] | I can’t take credit, it’s genetic. | 这不是我的功劳 全靠遗传 |
[14:03] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[14:04] | Why do you want to know? | 干嘛问这个 |
[14:05] | Well, it’s never too early to watch problem areas. | 留心问题区域永远不嫌太早 |
[14:07] | The jaw, little pouches beneath the eyes… | 颌部啊小眼袋什么的 |
[14:10] | Do you mind? | 不介意我摸一下吧 |
[14:11] | You touch her, she’ll break your arm. | 你要是敢碰她的话 她会打断你的胳膊 |
[14:14] | …She thinks what you do is… – …barbaric! | – 她认为你所做的事很 – …野蛮 |
[14:20] | No. Don’t look at me. I like my face the way it is. | 别看我 我还蛮喜欢我这张脸的 |
[14:23] | Sweetie, I’m having a hard time with this skull. | 亲爱的 这颅骨有点难搞 |
[14:27] | Did you try filling in the surgical scoring? | 你有没有试着填充上面的手术刻痕 |
[14:29] | I can’t be definitive. | 我没法儿确定 |
[14:30] | All the usual indicators have been modified. | 所有常规指标都被修改了 |
[14:33] | I reconstructed three facial variations. | 我重建了三种面部 |
[14:36] | She had her cheekbone shaved, | 她削了颧骨 |
[14:38] | her chin changed, her jaw reconstructed. | 整了下巴 重建了颌部 |
[14:42] | That’s just what she did to her bones. | 以上还只是她对骨头做的修改 |
[14:43] | We don’t have a clue what she did to the soft tissue. | 至于她对软组织干了什么则是完全没线索 |
[14:45] | Her nose, her brows, her cheeks. | 她的鼻子 眉毛 脸颊等等 |
[14:47] | Just start with the basic architecture. We’ll go from there. | 我们还是从基本结构入手吧 |
[14:50] | The basic architecture is what I can’t find. | 我找不到的就是那个基本结构 |
[14:53] | You’re going to have to make your best estimate. | 你得自己做个最合理推算 |
[14:55] | Did you just tell me to guess? | 你刚是让我去猜吗 |
[14:57] | No, I said, make your best estimate | 不 我是说根据你得经验和专业知识 |
[14:58] | based upon your experience and expertise. | 做合理的推理 |
[15:01] | OK, well, dress it up however you want, but it’s still a guess. | 好吧 不管你怎么粉饰 还是在说让我去猜 |
[15:06] | Look, my experience and my expertise don’t extend to this. | 我的经验和专业知识帮不到这个 |
[15:11] | A facial reconstruction might not be helpful in this case. | 面部重塑可能帮不到这案子什么了 |
[15:13] | Angela, I told you to be hard. Just do what you can. | Angela 我说过这次挺难的 你尽力而为吧 |
[15:17] | OK. Brennan, you’re being a little edgy and tart with me. | 好吧 Brennan 你对我有点急躁刻薄 |
[15:21] | All I’m trying to do is tell you the truth. | 我只是告诉你事实而已 |
[15:24] | What this young woman did to herself | 这名年轻女子对自己所做的 |
[15:27] | is as if she completely removed her own identity. | 仿佛完全抹去了她自己的身份 |
[15:30] | Who hates herself so much that she not only | 哪个人会恨自己恨到不光改变了 |
[15:32] | changes her looks, but her core architecture? | 长相还改变了自己的面部结构 |
[15:36] | If we don’t know who she is, then how will we | 如果我们不搞清楚她是谁的话 |
[15:38] | be able to catch the person who murdered her? | 又怎么能抓住谋杀她的那个人呢 |
[15:41] | Is that your way of apologizing? | 你是在跟我道歉吗 |
[15:43] | Yes, Angela. | 是的 Angela |
[15:49] | I accept. I love your guts, sweetie. | 接受你的道歉 爱你的勇气 亲爱的 |
[15:59] | According to LAPD, a black market breast implant from the same shipment | 根据洛杉矶警局的消息 同一批次黑市上的胸部假体 |
[16:03] | showed up in another girl from Aphrodite Escorts. | 出现在Aphrodite伴游中介的一个女孩身上 |
[16:05] | Are you missing anyone? | 想谁了 |
[16:07] | We’re not looking into your business, Ms Bardu. | 我们不是来查你的生意的 Ms. Bardu |
[16:09] | We’re just trying to solve a murder. | 我们只想解决一个谋杀案 |
[16:11] | I haven’t heard from Rachel in 2 weeks. | 我有两星期没Rachel的消息了 |
[16:13] | Is that unusual? | 不正常吗 |
[16:15] | I prefer to ask the questions my own way, Agent Finn. | 我喜欢按自己的方式来提问 Finn探员 |
[16:18] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[16:19] | Rachel booked out at one-week rate. | Rachel每周登记一次外出 |
[16:22] | She knows to check in with me | 如果客户要求延时的话 |
[16:23] | if the client wants to extend the contract. | 她会跟我报备 |
[16:26] | It’s time to worry. | 所以现在是该担心了 |
[16:27] | Do any of these women resemble Rachel? | 这里面有长得像她的吗 |
[16:34] | If I had to pick one, this is the closest, but–not really. | 如果非要挑一个的话 这个最接近 但也还是不一样 |
[16:39] | Did Rachel have a last name? | Rachel姓什么 |
[16:40] | Rachel wasn’t even her real first name. | Rachel都不是她的真名 |
[16:42] | She goes by Rachel LeChance. | 她用Rachel LeChance这名字 |
[16:44] | Rachel went to Vegas with a long-time customer. | Rachel跟一个老客户去拉斯维加斯了 |
[16:48] | I need his name. | 把他名字给我 |
[16:51] | Ms Bardu, it’s always the same story. Beautiful young woman, | Ms. Bardu 所有故事都是同一个套路 |
[16:55] | somebody wants to meet her, | 年轻漂亮的姑娘 有人想结识她 |
[16:57] | somebody can’t have her, somebody dies. | 有人得不到她 然后就有人死了 |
[17:02] | Dr Anton Kostov, an assembly-line nip-tucker in town. | Kostov医生 城里的流水线隆胸师 |
[17:08] | If that’s all… | 如果问得差不多了的话… |
[17:09] | Do you have a card, Ms Bardu? | 你有名片吗 Ms. Bardu |
[17:17] | We provide a law enforcement discount. | 我们对执法人士有折扣哦 |
[17:22] | Ms Bardu, do you have any idea | Ms. Bardu 你还记不记得 |
[17:24] | what Rachel looked like before her plastic surgery? | Rachel整容前长什么样子 |
[17:27] | Which time? | 哪一次 |
[17:34] | The skull is in extremely good shape. | 颅骨保存的还不错 |
[17:36] | Cranial measurements are congruent with | 颅骨尺寸测量出来跟 |
[17:38] | ancient Saxons, Celts and pre-Aryans. | 古代撒克逊人 凯尔特人和前雅利安人一致 |
[17:41] | Which matches the location of the find. | 这一点与发现地点吻合 |
[17:43] | I used Saxon tissue depth for the markers. | 我用撒克逊人的组织深度做了标记 |
[17:46] | However, every skull requires its own unique demands. | 但是 每个颅骨都有其特殊要求 |
[17:49] | Are you certain of your calculations, Ms Montenegro? | 你对你的计算结果有信心吗 Ms. Montenegro |
[17:51] | A lot more certain than I am on Brennan’s Hollywood hooker case. | 至少比Brennan那个好莱坞妓女案有信心点 |
[17:54] | This is a Pict. | 这是个皮克特人 |
[17:56] | Picti actually means “painted ones” in Latin. | Picti在拉丁语中通常表示”被彩绘者 |
[18:00] | The Romans feared them. | 罗马人怕他们 |
[18:01] | Very little was written about them or by them. | 关于他们或他们留下的文字记录都很少 |
[18:03] | Fierce warriors, falsely reported to be small in stature. | 勇猛的战士 却被说成个子矮小 |
[18:07] | He’s a Pict, so what? | 他是皮克特人 那又怎样 |
[18:08] | The Picts are from the far, far north of the British Isle, | 皮克特人来自遥远的不列颠群岛北部 |
[18:12] | far above Hadrian’s wall. | 在哈德良长城上面的远方 |
[18:14] | The remains were found at an archaeological site | 遗体是在英格兰南部 |
[18:17] | in southern England, near Wales. | 接近威尔士的考古遗址发现的 |
[18:19] | The Pict didn’t go for a walk? | 皮克特人就不会遛个弯了吗 |
[18:20] | These remains represent an archaeological anomaly. | 这些遗体代表了考古异常 |
[18:23] | This is unique in that no Pict was ever found this far south before. | 罕见之初在于以前从未在这么南的地方发现过皮克特人 |
[18:27] | If we could remove the clothing and take a closer look at the bones… | 如果我们能够脱掉他的衣服 仔细看看骨头的话 |
[18:31] | – It’s a face. Maybe Angela got it wrong. – Hey! | – 这只是一张脸 搞不好Angela弄错了呢 – 喂 |
[18:34] | – Zack screwed up the measurements. – Hey! | – 又或者是Zack量错了尺寸 – 喂 |
[18:36] | This whole Pict business sounds like one of your stories. | 那么这皮克特什么的就像是你编的故事了 |
[18:41] | Enough. | 够了 |
[18:52] | Are you trying to get fired? | 你是不想干了吗 |
[18:54] | Science is no country for storytellers, baby. | 科学可不是讲故事的地方 亲爱的 |
[19:01] | Kostov knew Rachel as a patient, and she knew him as a client. | Rachel是Kostov的病人 而他又是她的客户 |
[19:04] | Kostov wasn’t the victim’s only plastic surgeon. | Kostov不只是受害人唯一的整容医生 |
[19:07] | This are 10x magnifications of the victim’s jawbone surgery. | 把受害人的颌骨手术部位放大十倍看 |
[19:10] | Kostov doesn’t do work this sophisticated. | Kostov做不了这么复杂的 |
[19:13] | Meaning she had more than one plastic surgeon. | 也就是说她还有其他整容医生 |
[19:15] | Zack Addy. I live to serve. | Zack Addy 为服务而生 |
[19:18] | Zack, this facial surgery– | Zack 这个面部手术… |
[19:20] | The edges of the bone are almost sculpt, | 这骨头边缘跟雕刻过似的 |
[19:21] | as if the blade simultaneously cut and applied torsion. | 像是手术刀在切削的同时又扭转了 |
[19:24] | And you need to know if this procedure is recognized | 你想知道这手术是否被 |
[19:26] | and sanctioned by the American Medical Association? | 美国医学会认可和批准 |
[19:29] | You think Kostov is performing illegal surgical procedures? | 你觉得Kostov在做非法手术吗 |
[19:32] | It won’t help us discover the identity of the victim, | 这对我们鉴定受害人身份没什么帮助 |
[19:34] | but it may help us catch her killer. | 但也许能帮我们抓住杀她的人 |
[19:36] | That’s the point, Bones. | 这是关键 Bones |
[19:37] | – What? – To catch the murderer? | – 什么 – 抓住凶手 |
[19:39] | I’m sending you a catalog of all the stuff they sent me. | 我把他们给我的物品目录发给你 |
[19:41] | Soil samples, pollens, particulates etc. that were on the body parts. | 尸块上的土壤样本 花粉 微粒等等 |
[19:45] | Nothing too surprising, except for (e), glass fibers. | 除了e项的玻璃纤维 没什么特别的 |
[19:48] | She didn’t pick that up in a field. | 这应该不是她在沙滩上沾到的 |
[19:50] | No, it’s marine fiberglass. | 这是船舶玻璃纤维 |
[19:51] | The victim was on a boat shortly before she died. Also, look at this. | 她死前不久是在一艘船上 另外 看这个 |
[19:55] | A fingernail. Probably her own. | 一片指甲 可能是她的 |
[19:57] | I sent it to the FBI crime lab so that they can run DNA tests. | 我把它送去了FBI犯罪实验室让他们做DNA测试了 |
[20:00] | That’s zirconium, by the way, not a diamond. | 那是锆石 不是钻石 |
[20:02] | So I’m guessing she wasn’t your top-drawer high-class prostitute. | 因此我猜她不是那种高级妓女 |
[20:05] | All the osteological perturbations are consistent | 所有的骨学摄动 |
[20:07] | with recent acts of surgery, | 都与她近期的手术吻合 |
[20:08] | Except for compound fractures in the right tibia and fibula, | 除了她右胫骨和腓骨的复合骨折 |
[20:12] | which indicate traumatic compression and *adrenache*. | 显示她在青春期早期受到过创伤性挤压 |
[20:14] | The victim had her leg crushed, | 受害人的右腿可能在她13岁的时候 |
[20:16] | probably in a car accident around age 13. | 在车祸中被压断过 |
[20:18] | Excuse me, this is my cellphone! | 那是我的手机 |
[20:19] | I analized the molars. | 我分析了臼齿 |
[20:21] | Oxygen and strontium isotopes in the enamel indicate | 牙釉质中氧和锶的同位素显示 |
[20:24] | early childhood in New England, | 她幼儿期是在新英格兰地区度过的 |
[20:25] | while the dentine suggests 6-10 years in Southern California. | 同时牙质表明她在南加州生活了6-10年 |
[20:28] | Hey, Ms Bardu. Hi. Special Agent Booth. I reconsidered your offer. | Ms. Bardu 我是特别探员Booth 我重新考虑了你的提议 |
[20:32] | I was wondering if I could have one of your ladies visit me today. | 你今晚能派个姑娘来找我吗 |
[20:34] | Are you ordering a prostitute from my cellphone? | 你这是在用我的手机召妓吗 |
[20:35] | I wonder if Rachel ever took part in any of those 2-on-1 specials? | 我想问问Rachel有没有玩过一王两后这种的 |
[20:38] | – Hey, the old 2-on-1 special. Classic. – What’s a classic? | – 一王两后 经典啊 – 什么经典 |
[20:42] | That’s great. Just send me whoever she worked with the most. | 很好 你就派个跟她合作最多的来吧 |
[20:44] | Are you ordering a hooker to my hotel? | 你召了妓女来我的酒店吗 |
[20:46] | Did I hear you say hooker? | 你是不是说了妓女 |
[20:47] | How come I never get to go on these out-of-town trips? | 为什么我从没机会出差 |
[20:49] | You have much looser daily allowances than I do. | 你的日常津贴要比我宽松得多 |
[20:51] | Well, have fun. I have to get up early tomorrow. | 好吧 玩的愉快 我明天得早起 |
[20:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:56] | I’m meeting the producer. | 我得去见那个制作人 |
[21:02] | Oh, you’re one of those guys. | 你也是那种男人 |
[21:05] | – What guys? – One of those guys who say they just want to talk. | – 哪种 – 那种说他们只想聊聊的 |
[21:09] | They do just want to talk. | 他们确实只想聊聊 |
[21:11] | I’m an FBI agent. | 我是个FBI探员 |
[21:13] | OK, I get the drill. What am I playing? | 好吧 这个我练过 我要扮演什么角色 |
[21:18] | No, really, Leslie. | 不 真的 Leslie |
[21:22] | I’m really an FBI agent. | 我真的是FBI探员 |
[21:24] | I just want to ask you some questions, that’s all. | 我只想问你几个问题 没别的 |
[21:26] | – About what? – About your friend Rachel. | – 问什么 – 你的朋友Rachel |
[21:32] | Look, I’m sorry, but I think she’s been murdered. | 我很抱歉 但我想她被谋杀了 |
[21:40] | This can’t be happening. | 这不可能 |
[21:46] | God. Rachel was so nice. | 天哪 Rachel人这么好 |
[21:50] | She was really an actress. | 她很会演戏 |
[21:52] | You know, the way I’m really a singer. | 就像我很会唱歌一样 |
[21:56] | We all say we’re something different than what we are. | 我俩都说我们不该是现在这样子 |
[22:00] | None of us want to be what we are. | 我们谁都不想变成这样 |
[22:05] | Do you know Rachel’s real name? | 你知道她的本名吗 |
[22:07] | Candice. Candice Hayden. | Candice 她叫Candice Hayden |
[22:11] | But I doubt that was her real name. | 但我怀疑那不是她真正的名字 |
[22:13] | She said she was from Sockton, | 她说她来自斯托克顿 |
[22:14] | but I told her I was from Coeur d’Alane, and I was lying. | 我说我来自科达伦 但我撒谎了 |
[22:17] | Do you know why anyone would want Candice dead? | 你知道有谁想她死吗 |
[22:19] | We see things we shouldn’t all the time. | 我们经常看到些不该看的事情 |
[22:22] | We know things about powerful people they don’t want us to know. | 我们知道有权有势的人不希望我们知道的事情 |
[22:25] | Did Candice have anyone in her life? | Candice有跟谁交往过吗 |
[22:28] | Nick. For a while. | Nick 就一阵子 |
[22:31] | I forgot his last name, but he played some kind of terrorist on “24”. | 我忘了他姓什么了 但他在反恐24小时里演过恐怖分子 |
[22:35] | He got killed in like 4 seconds. | 出场四秒钟就被打死了 |
[22:38] | Did Nick know that Candice was a callgirl? | Nick知道Candice是个应召女郎吗 |
[22:39] | Not at first. And when he found out, he was really mad. | 一开始不知道 他发现的时候差点气疯了 |
[22:44] | He smashed all the windows of her car. | 他把她的车窗都咋碎了 |
[22:48] | I’m sorry, Miss, but you’re going to have to leave. | 我很抱歉 小姐 但你必须离开 |
[22:51] | Listen, buddy, I don’t know what your problem is, | 听着 伙计 我不知道你什么情况 |
[22:52] | but this is my little sister. | 但这是我妹妹 |
[22:54] | I’m visiting from Coeur d’Alane. I asked her here for a drink. | 我从科达伦来看她 邀她来这喝一杯 |
[22:57] | Which is taking a hell of a long time btw. | 顺便说一句 等了那么久也没见我们的饮料 |
[22:59] | I’m sorry, sir, but we have strict rules… | 我很抱歉 但我们这儿有严格的制度… |
[23:01] | You might want to have a little bit of respect… | 你最好放尊重点… |
[23:04] | And check on those drinks for us. OK, pal? | 然后帮我们确认一下饮料什么时候送来 好吗 |
[23:08] | – Yes, sir. – Thank you. | – 好的 先生 – 谢谢 |
[23:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:14] | So… | 所以… |
[23:16] | Are we just going to sit here and have a drink? | 我们是继续坐这儿喝一杯吗 |
[23:19] | That’s all? | 就这样吗 |
[23:20] | That’s all, Leslie. Have a drink, enjoy the view. Pretend we belong here. | 就这样 Leslie 喝酒赏景 假装我们就该在这儿 |
[23:27] | And later, catch a murderer. | 然后 抓住凶手 |
[23:38] | Agent Booth, can I have a moment please? | Booth探员 能耽误你一会儿吗 |
[23:43] | Have I done something to offend you? | 我是不是做了什么冒犯到你了 |
[23:45] | Look, I’m not really into this West Coast | 我到西海岸来 |
[23:47] | “in touch with your feelings” thing, OK? So… | 不是来跟你联络感情的 好吗 |
[23:50] | I’m really good at my job. | 我工作能力真的还不错的 |
[23:52] | And I’ve been nothing but cooperative and helpful to you, | 而且我一直都很配合你的工作 |
[23:56] | but you just freeze me out. | 你却把我晾着 |
[24:00] | And I know that you have nothing against working with women, | 我知道你不介意和女人共事 |
[24:03] | because you’re partners with Dr Brennan, | 因为你和Dr. Brennan搭档 |
[24:04] | so your problem must be with me. | 那我只能认为问题在我身上了 |
[24:07] | Look, I don’t have anything against you, Agt Finn. | 我对你没什么意见 Finn探员 |
[24:08] | I just don’t like the way you view the FBI. | 我只是不喜欢你看待FBI的方式 |
[24:11] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[24:12] | This is a proud and noble job, | 这是个令人自豪而又崇高的工作 |
[24:14] | but you’re using it to get to something else. | 而你却只是把它当成达成其他目的的踏脚石 |
[24:17] | My advice: Write your script. Get an agent. | 我建议你给自己找个经纪人 好好写剧本去 |
[24:20] | Hell, have a little plastic surgery. | 再整个容 |
[24:22] | But quit using my Federal Bureau of Investigation | 但别再利用FBI |
[24:25] | as a stepping-stone into something that you think is better. | 去追求你觉得更好的东西了 |
[24:27] | Because in my book, there is nothing better. | 因为在我看来 没有比这工作更好的了 |
[24:32] | I’m here with Penny Marshall, | 我身边这位是Penny Marshall |
[24:34] | one of the most prolific “hyphenates” in Hollywood. | 好莱坞最多产的多面手 |
[24:37] | Actress, producer and director of such hits as “A League Of Their Own” and “Big”. | 演员 制作人以及热门电影”红粉联盟”和”飞越未来”的导演 |
[24:42] | Her latest project is “Bred In The Bone”, | 她最新的一个项目是”生于骨中” |
[24:45] | a thriller based on the bestselling novel | 是一部改编自参与打击犯罪的人类学家 |
[24:48] | by crime-fighting anthropologist Dr Temperance Brennan. | Dr. Temperance Brennan的小说的惊悚片 |
[24:52] | OK, so how did this all come together? | 好吧 能告诉我你们是怎么会开始合作的呢 |
[24:55] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[24:57] | Well, my brother Gary gave me the book, and I liked it, | 我的哥哥Gary给了我一本书 我看了很喜欢 |
[25:01] | And then this whole bidding war started, | 然后就开始了竞标大战 |
[25:02] | and I usually don’t get into that kind of thing, but in this case… | 我通常不会参与那种竞争 但这一次不同… |
[25:06] | A bidding war? That’s got to be a thrill for a first-time author. | 竞标大战吗 这对于新人作家来说一定很激动吧 |
[25:09] | I wasn’t actually there. | 我当时并不在场 |
[25:11] | You must be a big fan of Penny’s films. So which one’s your favorite? | 你肯定是Penny电影的忠实粉丝 你最喜欢哪部 |
[25:15] | I enjoyed her humorous treatment of the time/space paradox. | 我很喜欢她对于时空悖论幽默的处理方式 |
[25:23] | “Big”! | “飞越未来” |
[25:26] | Very funny. “Time/space paradox”. | 很有意思 “时空悖论” |
[25:29] | Penny, who is going to write the script? | Penny 会由谁来写这个剧本 |
[25:32] | Don’t I get to do that? | 不是由我来写吗 |
[25:35] | We’ll talk. | 稍后再谈这事 |
[25:38] | Cut, stop. Whatever you say. Brennan? | 卡 停 你说了算 我是Brennan |
[25:43] | Well, I want to come with you. | 好吧 我跟你一起去 |
[25:45] | I have to go, ’cause we have a suspect, and I have to go. | 我得走了 我们找到个嫌犯 我必须得走了 |
[25:48] | Would you look at that… passion! | 你看看这…激情 |
[25:52] | 码头 圣莫妮卡 加州 | |
[26:05] | Pretty good chance one of these leaping losers is our killer. | 这群跳腾的蠢货中可能有我们要找的凶手 |
[26:08] | You always think it’s the boyfriend. | 你老觉得是她男友杀的她 |
[26:10] | Well, he loved her. Found out that she was a prostitute. | 他爱她 然后又发现她是个妓女 |
[26:14] | I’d say, anyone who plays this stupid game is capable of murder. | 我想说 玩这种愚蠢游戏的都有可能会犯罪 |
[26:20] | Now then, we got this case sewed up. | 那我们就可以结案了 |
[26:22] | Why don’t you just go and arrest them all? | 你怎么还不去把他们都给逮起来 |
[26:25] | Excuse me, guys. Ladies. Ladies, Gentlemen, excuse me. | 打扰一下 先生们 女士们 |
[26:30] | Please? | 拜托先停一会儿 |
[26:36] | Excused. Everyone who isn’t Nick Carverson, go get the ball. | 除了Nick Carverson 都捡球去吧 |
[26:45] | God, she was so sweet. | 天哪 她那么好 |
[26:49] | I sure thought about getting back together with her. Even though… | 我当然想过要和她复合 即使她是个… |
[26:52] | You broke all the windows in her car? | 你砸了她全部的车窗吗 |
[26:54] | What would you do if you found out your girlfriend was a prostitute? | 如果你发现自己的女友是妓女你又会怎么做 |
[26:58] | When did you last see Rachel? | 你最后一次见到Rachel是什么时候 |
[26:59] | Sandra Sandra. | |
[27:01] | Her name is Sandra Caine. At least as far as I knew. | 她的名字是Sandra Caine 至少我知道的名字是这个 |
[27:04] | When did you last see Sandra? | 你最后一次见到Sandra是什么时候 |
[27:06] | About a month ago. I was tending bar at a function at the colony. | 大概一个月以前 我当时在Colony一个活动上当酒保 |
[27:09] | Did you speak to her? | 你跟她说话了没 |
[27:12] | No. No, I was working. So was she. | 没 我当时在工作 她也是 |
[27:16] | But I didn’t kill her. | 但我没有杀她 |
[27:17] | How could you not know what she was doing for money? | 你怎么会一直不知道她是靠什么挣钱的 |
[27:20] | Did you even know her at all? | 你到底了不了解她 |
[27:21] | She said she was modeling. The thing about Sandra is that… | 她说她是个模特 Sandra就是… |
[27:25] | as pretty as she was, she was just never pretty enough. | 那么漂亮 但是又永远不是最美 |
[27:30] | She’d be all black and blue, and then she would heal, | 她会全身青一块紫一块 然后等她复原了 |
[27:32] | and she would look beautiful. | 看着又那么美 |
[27:34] | I mean, really really beautiful. | 真的真的很美 |
[27:36] | And we’d be sure that something was going to break for her, and of course we won’t | 美到会为了她做出格的事 当然我们没这么做 |
[27:41] | And then she would be back in front of that mirror. | 不管我说什么… |
[27:45] | And no matter what I said… | 她都会又坐回到镜子前 |
[27:50] | Look, I never knew her. I never understood her. | 我从没了解过她 从没理解过她 |
[27:53] | I’m probably the last guy you should be asking about her. | 你们不该来问我关于她的事 |
[27:57] | He’s an actor. Of course he’s convincing. | 他是个演员 当然他的话很像是真的 |
[28:00] | I don’t know. Doesn’t seem to work very much, | 我不确定 他看上去没什么演艺工作 |
[28:02] | he’s playing volleyball all the day. | 他整天都在玩排球 |
[28:04] | Just an observation. | 只是就我的观察而言 |
[28:08] | I have an announcement. | 我有件事要宣布 |
[28:10] | You are unable to positively authenticate the skeleton. | 宣布你没办法完全鉴定那具骨骼 |
[28:12] | That is correct. | 说得对 |
[28:15] | Told you! | 我就说嘛 |
[28:16] | Given the inconsistency between the specimen’s geographic location, | 鉴于出土样本的地理位置 外貌特征 史前古器物之间的不一致 |
[28:20] | physiognomy and artifacts, I cannot in good faith authenticate the find. | 我无法证实我们的发现 |
[28:23] | Is this because of how I made him look? | 是因为我重塑的长相吗 |
[28:25] | ‘Cause there’s a certain amout of subjectivity involved in recreating a face. | 因为重塑外貌时会带进一定的主观性 |
[28:29] | To a certain amount, yes. But the fact is, he displays Pictish features. | 一定的主观性 没错 但事实是他显示出有皮克特人的特征 |
[28:34] | For all we know, this skull doesn’t belong to this body. | 而据我们所知 这个颅骨跟身体不是同一个人 |
[28:37] | Even though on X-rays it looks as though | 即使从X光片来看 |
[28:39] | the head is properly attached to the spinal chord, | 那个颅骨和脊髓连在一起很合适 |
[28:40] | we could actually go in and look. Confirm the authenticity. | 我们可以检查看看 确认其真实性 |
[28:43] | I decline to continue the investigation at this time. | 我拒绝现在继续进行这项调查研究 |
[28:46] | We will store the remains in the interim. | 与此同时我们将这些遗骸保存起来 |
[28:48] | I knew this was going to happen! | 我就知道会这样 |
[28:50] | Hodgins… Hodgins… | |
[28:54] | Because we have been colleagues on this, | 因为在这个项目上我们是同事关系 |
[28:56] | more than superior and subordinate, | 而不仅仅是上下级的关系 |
[28:59] | I have allowed you to be insubordinate. But I warn you, Dr Hodgins: | 我才会放任你这么反抗我 但我得警告你 Dr. Hodgins |
[29:04] | That is over. | 到此为止了 |
[29:07] | Do you want my letter of resignation? | 你是要我递交辞职信吗 |
[29:10] | You know what’d be better? | 你们知道有个更好的解决方式吗 |
[29:12] | Put them on the table and measure, right? | 把事摊开谈清楚 好吗 |
[29:15] | OK, look. Everybody just turn and walk away. | 好吧 大家都各自退一步转身走开吧 |
[29:18] | If you want me to resign, just say so. | 想要我离职的话 尽管说好了 |
[29:23] | Ms Montenegro is right. | Ms. Montenegro说得对 |
[29:28] | You think you just won something. | 你觉得你是赢了什么吗 |
[29:31] | I’m telling you, Goodman was the bigger man. | 告诉你 Goodman才是那个大度的赢家 |
[29:39] | Isn’t it against your ethical code to have sexual relations with a patient? | 与病人发生性关系有违您的伦理准则吗 |
[29:42] | Do you guys even have an ethical code? | 还是说你们这些人没有伦理准则 |
[29:44] | Sex with patients is frowned upon. | 和病人发生性关系是不被赞成的 |
[29:46] | That’s why he said the implants were stolen. | 这就是他说假体被偷了的原因 |
[29:47] | No way to prove that he was the one who installed them. | 这样就没办法证明是他给人装的那个假体 |
[29:50] | I did not know Rachel was dead when you last visited. | 你们上次来的时候我不知道Rachel死了 |
[29:52] | And I did not kill Rachel. | 我没杀Rachel |
[29:54] | I made her beautiful. | 我让她变漂亮了 |
[29:56] | You mean, you took what was unique | 让她变漂亮的意思是 |
[29:57] | and particular about her, and destroyed it. | 拿走她独有的特性并毁掉吗 |
[29:59] | You have a serious neurosis on this subject. | 你对这个问题太神经质了 |
[30:01] | Do you have a boat? | 你有船吗 |
[30:02] | I do 4 boob jobs a day, 20 grand a pop. Of course I have a boat. | 我一天做4台隆胸手术 每台2万块 我当然有船 |
[30:05] | That’s all you get without a lawyer. | 没律师在场我就只能说这么多了 |
[30:07] | What do you do? Pay him in hairplugs? | 你怎么做 给他植发算是支付律师费吗 |
[30:11] | Still working on the murder weapon? | 还在研究那个凶器吗 |
[30:13] | Maybe it’s not a knife. Maybe it’s some kind of sharpened screwdriver. | 凶器可能不是刀子 也许是某种锋利的螺丝刀 |
[30:16] | Why are you being so mean to Dr Goodman? | 你为什么对Dr. Goodman那么刻薄 |
[30:18] | I’m not being mean. I’m being critical of his process. | 我不是刻薄 是挑剔他做事的方法 |
[30:21] | Why are you being so critical of his process? | 那你干嘛要挑剔他的做法呢 |
[30:23] | Goodman should be looking at the facts. | Goodman需要正视事实 |
[30:24] | Is this skeleton authentic or not. That’s all. | 确定这个颅骨是否是真实的 就这么简单 |
[30:27] | Instead, it’s all a mish-mash of conjecture. | 而他却一直在做些乱七八糟的猜测 |
[30:30] | What I think is, he’s forgotten how to do the science | 我是觉得他已经忘了怎么搞科学了 |
[30:32] | and doesn’t want to admit it. | 但他又不愿意承认这一点 |
[30:35] | Why a screwdriver? | 你为什么认为凶器是螺丝刀 |
[30:36] | Because there’s more torsion in the cut | 因为螺丝刀在切削时比平刃刀 |
[30:38] | than a flat-bladed knife can bear without snapping. | 更容易扭转而且还不会断掉 |
[30:40] | It twists without breaking. | 拧来拧去又没断掉 |
[30:43] | The killer would have to be incredibly strong. | 凶手肯定很强壮 |
[30:44] | And even then, the blade would snap. | 就算那样 刀片也是会断掉的 |
[30:46] | That’s what Brennan said about the jaw surgery thing. | 这跟Brennan说的颌部手术一样 |
[30:48] | What? | 什么 |
[30:49] | I don’t know, I do bugs and silt, | 我不确定 我是研究虫子和泥沙的 |
[30:50] | but she said the words “torsion” and “twist” and “cut”. | 但是她说过”扭转” “拧”还有”切削”这几个词 |
[31:01] | This is the type of situation where people say “Oh my god”. | 这种时候人们就该说”我的天哪”了吧 |
[31:05] | Pretend you’re a person and say it. | 你就假装说一下吧 |
[31:07] | Oh my god. | 我的天哪 |
[31:09] | Scenario #1: Prostitute gets breast augmentation | 假设一 整形医生给妓女隆了胸 |
[31:12] | from plastic surgeon in return for sex. | 妓女跟他上床作为回报 |
[31:13] | – She threatens to tell on him. – Plausible. | – 她威胁说要告发他 – 有点可能 |
[31:15] | Scenario #2: Jealous boyfriend, well… yada yada, you know the rest. | 假设二 妒火中烧的男朋友 剩下的你都明白的 |
[31:19] | – Which do you like? – Neither. | – 你更喜欢哪个 – 一个都不喜欢 |
[31:20] | – Because there is no hell evidence. – Unless you count the volleyball. | – 因为我们没证据 – 除非你算上排球 |
[31:24] | Sounds like you’re getting ready to quit. | 听着像是你准备要放弃了 |
[31:26] | Quit? No. | 放弃吗 不是 |
[31:28] | Just the Deputy Director wants me to hand the case over to L.A. Field Office. | 只是副局长要我把这案子转到洛杉矶办事处去 |
[31:31] | We’re supposed to give Agent Finn what we got, and go home. | 我们得把查到的都给Finn探员然而回家 |
[31:34] | What? Forget it! You don’t even like Agent Finn. You think she’s an idiot. | 什么 拉倒吧 你都不太喜欢Finn探员 你觉得她是个白痴 |
[31:37] | Bones, the whole case is a bust. It’s a blank. | Bones 这整个案子都失败了 一片空白 |
[31:39] | We don’t have anything. We checked her apartment, nothing. | 我们什么都没查到 我们搜查了她的公寓 没有收获 |
[31:42] | There are no pictures, nothing. | 公寓里没找到照片 |
[31:43] | We don’t know what she looks like, we don’t know her name. | 我们不知道她长什么样 也不知道她叫什么 |
[31:45] | It’s like she lived on the world instead of in it. | 就好像她活着但又不存在于世间 |
[31:49] | Colin is calling you back because he thinks that | Colin叫你回去是因为 |
[31:51] | I’m at a dead end. You have to tell him he’s wrong. | 他觉得我走进死胡同了 你得告诉他 他错了 |
[32:04] | Is he wrong? | 他错了吗 |
[32:07] | We know we’re looking for someone who grew up in New England, | 我们知道我们在找一个在新英格兰地区长大的人 |
[32:09] | moved here about 8 years ago, | 八年前搬来这里 |
[32:12] | her leg was crushed in a car accident when she was 13, | 在她13岁的时候她的腿在车祸中被压断了 |
[32:14] | she was on a boat shortly before she was murdered, | 她在被杀前不久是在一条船上 |
[32:17] | we know some of her names and some of her faces. | 我们知道她的一些名字和相貌 |
[32:20] | That’s all your stuff. | 那是你的东西 |
[32:22] | Usually, by now we know more about my stuff. | 通常情况下 这时候我们应该掌握更多我的东西 |
[32:25] | What, we have separate stuff? | 什么 我们的东西还不一样吗 |
[32:27] | Yeah, by now I usually have a feel for the person. | 对啊 通常这会儿我已经对其有些感觉了 |
[32:29] | What they wanted, how they felt, what was going on in their lives. | 他们想要什么 他们是什么感受 他们的人生中发生过什么 |
[32:32] | With this girl, nothing. | 而对于这个女孩 我什么感觉都没 |
[32:35] | She thought she was ugly. | 她觉得自己很丑 |
[32:37] | She did everything she could to make herself beautiful. | 她尽了全力让自己变得漂亮 |
[32:40] | And all she did was make herself more invisible. | 而她所做的一切却让自己成了隐形人 |
[32:43] | Everybody in this city thinks they’re ugly. And nobody is. | 这城市里的每个人都觉得自己丑 其实谁都不丑 |
[32:48] | I’m starting to get why you hate anonymous deaths so much. | 我开始明白你为什么那么讨厌无名尸了 |
[32:50] | We are born unique. Our experiences mold and change us. | 我们生来独一无二 我们的经历塑造并改变了我们 |
[32:55] | We become someone, all of us, | 我们变成了某个人 每个人都是这样 |
[32:57] | and to have that taken away by murder, | 而谋杀夺走了这一切 |
[32:58] | to be erased from existence against our will, it’s just… | 或是违背我们的意志将其抹去 这太… |
[33:01] | – Evil? – Unacceptable. | – 邪恶吗 – 是不可接受 |
[33:03] | These bones you bring me, | 你带给我的这些骨头 |
[33:05] | I give them a face, I say their names out loud, | 我还原了他们的脸 大声叫出他们的名字 |
[33:08] | I return them to their loved ones, | 把他们还给他们所爱之人 |
[33:10] | and you arrest the bad guy. I like that. | 而你则抓住坏人 我喜欢这样 |
[33:13] | So do I. | 我也喜欢 |
[33:14] | I feel like we should be arresting these doctors | 我觉得我们应该把这些医生都抓了 |
[33:18] | because, whether they killed her or not, | 因为不管他们有没有杀她 |
[33:19] | they still erased her. | 他们都抹去了她的身份 |
[33:24] | Yeah, maybe I could hold calling off for a day. | 我也许可以再拖一天 |
[33:27] | It’s not good enough. | 一天不够 |
[33:29] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[33:33] | Brennan. | 我是Brennan |
[33:34] | Her murder weapon is a larger version | 杀害她的凶器 |
[33:35] | of the surgical implement used on the victim’s jaw. | 是用在她颌骨手术上的手术器械的放大版 |
[33:38] | You compared the wounds to the marks left on the jaw? | 你有把伤口和她颌骨上的痕迹做比对吗 |
[33:40] | That’s brilliant, Zack. | 做得太棒了 Zack |
[33:42] | It was Hodgins. Well, Hodgins quoting you, | 是Hodgins发现的 他引用了你说过的话 |
[33:44] | so it was us. Go team. | 所以是我们发现的 团队加油 |
[33:46] | But get this: According to the National Plastic Surgery Association, | 但还有一点 根据全国整形外科协会 |
[33:50] | there’s only one surgeon who does this procedure. | 只有一个整形医生做这个手术 |
[33:52] | Tell me he’s in L.A. | 快说他是在洛杉矶 |
[33:54] | He’s in L.A. | 他在洛杉矶 |
[33:56] | Dr Henry Atlas, Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills. Go! | Henry Atlas医生 比弗利山庄罗迪欧大道 走 |
[34:07] | I’m ethically bound to ask you for a warrant | 在透露病人的身份之前 |
[34:09] | before revealing the identity of any of my patients. | 我理应向你们要求出示许可令 |
[34:12] | Let me try this, then: The jaw procedure which | 让我这么跟你说吧 Dr. Brennan提到的 |
[34:15] | Dr Brennan described to you as… | 那个颌骨手术 |
[34:17] | Was my innovation, yes. | 那是我的创新 没错 |
[34:20] | There’s an adage in my business: “You can’t alter the bone.” | 我们这行有句俗语叫做 骨头是没法改变的 |
[34:24] | I’ve proven it incorrect. | 我在合适的病人身上 |
[34:26] | – Given the right patients. – How many have you done? | – 证明了这句话是错的 – 你做了多少例这手术 |
[34:29] | Perhaps half a dozen. And if you get a warrant, | 大概六七例吧 如果你们有许可证的话 |
[34:31] | I will release the names of my patients. Otherwise… | 我会把病人的名字透露给你们 否则的话… |
[34:33] | Do you use special operating instruments? | 你有用特殊的手术器械吗 |
[34:35] | Yes, I designed them myself, specifically for the procedure. | 是的 我为了这个手术特意自己设计的 |
[34:38] | Have you patented them | 你为它们申请专利 |
[34:39] | or shared the design with anyone? | 或是分享给其他人了吗 |
[34:41] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[34:42] | He’s waiting until he’ll have enough success stories to cash in. | 他在等足够多的成功病例给他挣钱呢 |
[34:45] | He’s going to be short of one success story. | 那他的成功病例得少一个了 |
[34:47] | Let’s see what we got here… | 看看我们掌握了些什么… |
[34:49] | Sandra Caine Rachel LeChance Candice Hayden Sandra Caine, Rachel LeChance, Candice Hayden… | |
[34:52] | Do any of these women there ring a bell? | 你对哪个名字有印象 |
[34:54] | As I have reiterated… | 正如我反复重申的… |
[34:56] | I have a search warrant here. To collect your surgical instruments. | 我这儿有张搜查令 要带走你的手术器械 |
[35:04] | You’ll shut me down. You will cost me a fortune. | 你们会害我关门大吉 让我损失一大笔钱的 |
[35:08] | The only ones we require, Dr Atlas, are the ones you designed yourself. | Atlas医生 我们只需要你自己设计的那些器械 |
[35:15] | She told me her name was Susan Shepard. | 她告诉我说她叫Susan Shepard |
[35:37] | Brilliant. | 真棒 |
[35:45] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我吗 |
[35:51] | You are a very difficult and stubborn man, Dr Hodgins. | 你是个很难相处又很顽固的人 Dr. Hodgins |
[35:56] | Right now, I’d like nothing more than to fire you. | 现在 我只想炒你鱿鱼 |
[36:01] | In my position, very few people tell me the truth anymore. | 处在我这个位子上 很少有人跟我说实话了 |
[36:07] | I find I enjoy it. In some perverse way. | 奇怪的是我还挺喜欢听实话的 |
[36:11] | You are willing to admit you bailed on the autentication? | 你是承认自己放弃了鉴定吗 |
[36:13] | Yes. | 没错 |
[36:15] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[36:16] | But not for the reasons you think. | 但并不是你想的那个原因 |
[36:18] | True, we might be able to authenticate the skeleton | 没错 我们或许可以通过拆毁那具遗骨 |
[36:21] | by taking him apart. Destroying him. | 来鉴定其真实性 |
[36:23] | If he’s a fake, that would be fine. Nothing lost. | 如果他的确是假的 那很好 没什么损失 |
[36:26] | But I think he’s the real thing. | 但我认为他确实是真的 |
[36:29] | You do know he’s been dead for 1500 years, right? | 你知道他已经死了1500年了 对吧 |
[36:33] | I am an archaeologist. This is what we do. We step outside the facts | 我是个考古学家 这就是我们所从事的 我们跳出事实 |
[36:39] | and tell ourselves the story of an individual or a culture. | 给自己讲个关于某一个人或是某一种文化的故事 |
[36:43] | And if this story I tell myself about this man | 如果我对自己讲述的关于 |
[36:46] | who lived 1500 years ago is true, | 这个生活在1500年前的男人的故事是真实的话 |
[36:49] | if he was layed to rest by people who respected and loved him, | 如果他是被尊敬他爱着他的人埋葬的话 |
[36:54] | don’t I owe to them not to let the pure scientist desecrate his remains? | 我是不是不应该让理论派科学家亵渎他的遗体 |
[37:01] | Or you could be totally rational and say, | 或许你可以理性一点地说 |
[37:05] | you were waiting for imaging technology to improve to the point | 你在等成像技术进步到 |
[37:08] | where it wasn’t necessary to disassemble him. | 可以不需拆毁他的地步 |
[37:14] | Ah. Yes. | 对哦 |
[37:19] | – I suppose I could say that, it’s less… – Sentimental. | – 我想可以这么说 这样听上去不是那么… – 感情用事 |
[37:23] | For the pure scientists. | 对于理论派科学家来说 |
[38:04] | I’ve got the murder weapon. | 我拿到凶器了 |
[38:08] | We have the murder weapon. We have trace evidence, from your boat. | 我们拿到了凶器 我们有从你船上获得的微量物证 |
[38:11] | We have testimony from your staff | 你的员工也证明说 |
[38:13] | that you argued with the woman you knew was Susan Shepard, | 在那个Susan Shepherd遇害前不久 |
[38:15] | shortly before she died. What you need now is a confession. | 你和她争吵过 你现在需要做的就是招供了 |
[38:19] | Your patient list is what’s known as an “A list”, right? | 你的病人名单里都是些名人 对吧 |
[38:24] | Oscar winners, supermodels, superagents. Moguls. | 奥斯卡获奖者 超模 超级经纪人 显要人物 |
[38:29] | So how is it that a callgirl makes the grade? | 一个应召女郎是怎么挤进名单的 |
[38:32] | You can answer that, Henry. | 这个问题你可以回答 Henry |
[38:33] | – I did Susan’s procedure pro bono. – Why? | – 我无偿给她做了手术 – 为什么 |
[38:36] | Because she volunteered. | 因为她是志愿者 |
[38:39] | She was a guinea pig. | 她就是个小白鼠 |
[38:40] | How did you meet her? | 你怎么认识她的 |
[38:43] | Now, come on. Susan just didn’t walk into your office, did she? | Susan总不会是自己正好走进你办公室来的吧 |
[38:51] | Oh, just tell them, Henry. | 告诉他们吧 Henry |
[38:54] | Through another callgirl, one I used regularly. | 是通过我常叫的另一个应召女郎认识的 |
[38:56] | Sometimes these girls from the high-class establishments | 有时候这些一流中介的女孩子们 |
[38:59] | start to have expectations beyond the professional. | 会有职业以外的期望 |
[39:03] | She thought you were going to marry her? | 她以为你会跟她结婚吗 |
[39:06] | Something along those lines, yes. | 差不多就是那样吧 没错 |
[39:08] | So I made a change. I started requesting Susan. | 所以我就换人了 我开始叫Susan来 |
[39:10] | Did you trade plastic surgery for sexual favors? | 你是用整形手术来交换性服务吗 |
[39:13] | Obfuscate, Henry. | 说含糊点 Henry |
[39:15] | We did each other favors. Went fine for a few months. | 我们互惠互利 这样过了几个月都挺不错 |
[39:18] | Until Susan wanted you to marry her too. | 直到Susan也开始要你和她结婚 |
[39:21] | No. In my opinion, Susan had become addicted to plastic surgery. | 没有 在我看来 Susan对整形上了瘾 |
[39:24] | I refused to do any more procedures. | 我拒绝再给她做任何手术 |
[39:26] | That’s what my staff heard us arguing about. | 所以我的员工听到了我和她吵架 |
[39:28] | What was Susan like? | Susan是个什么样的人 |
[39:31] | She was a “girl next door”, simple, healthy. | 就是个邻家女孩 简单又健康 |
[39:37] | The girl before Susan was the opposite. She was very flashy. | Susan之前的那个女孩则正好相反 她非常的俗艳 |
[39:41] | She had diamonds in her incisives, diamonds in her fingernails. | 门牙和指甲上都镶了钻石 |
[39:44] | Bones, didn’t Hodgins find a fingernail? | Bones Hodgins不是找到片指甲吗 |
[39:46] | Yes, with a fake diamond in it. | 是的 上面还有颗假钻石 |
[39:48] | Susan was the girl-next-door type. | Susan是邻家女孩型的 |
[39:50] | – It wasn’t her fingernail. – Jealousy, like I said. So… | – 所以那不是她的指甲 – 嫉妒惹的祸 就像我说的那样 |
[39:53] | What was the name of the escort before Susan? | 所以Susan之前的那个应召女叫什么 |
[39:57] | The flashy one. The one who thought you were going to marry her. | 俗艳的那个 以为你会跟她结婚的那个 |
[40:00] | Tell the man what he needs to know, Henry. | 把他想知道的告诉他 Henry |
[41:56] | She thought Atlas was going to take her out of her life. | 她以为Atlas会带她离开她原来的生活 |
[41:58] | But he wanted the girl next door. You were right. Jealousy. | 但他喜欢的是邻家女孩 你说的没错 是因为嫉妒 |
[42:05] | That’s an old story. But your 1500 year old friend back home, utter diversion. | 老套的故事 不过你那个1500岁的老朋友还在 绝对解闷 |
[42:11] | Leslie thought Rachel was stealing her man, so she killed her. | Leslie觉得Rachel偷了她的男人 就杀了她 |
[42:15] | – What did she ask you? – What? | – 她问了你什么 – 什么 |
[42:17] | She asked you something after she was arrested. What was it? | 她被抓起来后问了你什么 是什么 |
[42:20] | She asked me…if I thought she was beautiful. | 她问我…觉得她漂亮吗 |
[42:26] | One more thing. I had the Bureau search for adolescent girls | 还有件事 我让局里查了下10到12年前 |
[42:29] | that were injured in car crashes in the upper northeast, 10-12 years ago. | 上东北地区在车祸中受伤的青少年女孩 |
[42:37] | Daughter’s right leg was crushed. | 她女儿的右腿被压断了 |
[42:38] | Allison. Her name was Allison Holmes. | Allison 她叫Allison Holmes |
[42:43] | Her father and her brother are still alive. Somewhere in Bangor, Maine. | 她父亲和哥哥还活着 现在住在缅因州的班戈 |
[42:46] | We’ll return the remains. | 我们会去交还她的遗体 |
[42:48] | Thanks, Booth. | 谢谢你 Booth |
[42:50] | You know, Bones You do your thing, | Bones 你做你该做的 |
[42:54] | I do mine. | 我做我该做的 |
[42:57] | – Look at her. – Yeah. | – 看她 – 是啊 |
[43:00] | Pretty little thing. | 漂亮的小姑娘 |