时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Did you see? There’s a dead body in the trunk of that car. | 你看到没 在那车的后备箱有具尸体 |
[00:17] | Why’d they call in the FBI to Little Salvador? | 他们召集FBI来这个小小的萨尔瓦多做什么 |
[00:19] | Well, you know, car’s got Virginia plates, it crossed state line. | 你看 这车有弗吉尼亚的牌照 然后越过了州界 |
[00:22] | Then there’s the suspected gang member, | 然后又有一个帮派成员嫌疑犯 |
[00:23] | then there’s RICO to deal with. | 然后还涉及到RICO(反诈骗腐败组织集团犯罪法) |
[00:25] | What… Bones, do you really want to know? | 这…Bones 你确定你想知道这些 |
[00:26] | No, I was just using it as an excuse | 不 我只是想以此作为谈资 |
[00:28] | to make conversation and reestablish our connection. | 从而进行对话来重建我们之间的关系 |
[00:30] | What? | 什么 |
[00:31] | Well, I read a book about improving work relationships. | 我读了一本关于改善工作关系的书 |
[00:35] | It’s not fair to expect you to tell me everything. | 让你告诉我所有的事情对你也不公平 |
[00:37] | I appreciate the effort, Bones. | 非常感谢你做的努力 Bones |
[00:41] | It’s like they recreated their country here. | 这简直就像他们在这重建了祖国一样 |
[00:44] | Right down to being terrified of the police. | 那边那些看上去非常害怕警察 |
[00:46] | Yeah, well, a lot of these people, they’re undocumented. | 对 这些人中有很多都是非法移民 |
[00:47] | They get nervous around law enforcement. | 一旦有执法人员他们就会很紧张 |
[00:49] | What do we got? | 现在情况是怎样 |
[00:50] | He ran the stop sign. | 他闯红灯 |
[00:51] | I pulled him over, he tried to run. | 我让他靠边停车 他就要跑 |
[00:52] | Oh, look at this, huh? | 喔 看看这个 嗯 |
[00:54] | A Mara Muerte tattoo. | Mara Muete纹身 |
[00:56] | It’s one of the most feared gangs in the area. | 这可是这片儿最凶残的帮派了 |
[00:57] | No wonder he was chauffeuring a dead body around, huh? | 怪不得他载着个尸体到处跑 |
[01:00] | Couldn’t just join the Boys Club, pal? | 兄弟 你就不能加入兄弟会吗 |
[01:01] | And I’m here because…? | 我来这儿的原因是… |
[01:03] | Routine inspection of the vehicle… | 我们例行车辆检查… |
[01:05] | I found this. | 然后就发现了这个 |
[01:09] | Oh! | 哦 |
[01:10] | Vertical brow ridge suggests female. | 纵向眉峰说明是女性 |
[01:13] | Recently dug up, looks like. | 看着像是刚被挖出来 |
[01:15] | Could you hold his hands up, please? | 能请你把他的手举起来吗 |
[01:17] | We should analyze the dirt on his hands and | 我们应该将他手上的泥土 |
[01:19] | compare it to the dirt on the shovel and the remains. | 与尸体和铲子上的土对比分析 |
[01:23] | Where was she buried? | 她之前埋在哪里了 |
[01:25] | ?Sabes adónde estaba enterrada? | 你知道她之前埋在哪吗 |
[01:28] | ?Y por que la de centerraste ? | 为什么把她挖出来 |
[01:30] | Great. Now he’s ignoring us in two languages. | 真棒 这会儿两种语言都不顶用了 |
[01:32] | Well, where’s the nearest cemetery? | 好吧 最近的墓地在哪里 |
[01:34] | Closest one I know about is Holy Rood, | 我知道的最近的在Holy Rood |
[01:36] | but it’s a good ten miles from here. | 但那都在十多英里之外了 |
[01:39] | Disculpen, ?nos podrían ayudar? | 不好意思 你们可以帮帮我们吗 |
[01:44] | Es que queremos saber si hay un cementerio por aquí. | 我们想知道这附近是否有墓地 |
[01:48] | Se?ora, no sabemos nada. | 女士 我们不知道 |
[01:51] | Maybe your Spanish is a little rusty. | 可能你的西班牙语不咋地 |
[01:52] | They come from a place where getting involved gets you killed. | 在他们的故乡 一旦参与进来就会被杀 |
[02:12] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[02:17] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[02:25] | Don’t make me shoot you. | 别逼我开枪 |
[03:25] | decomp, insect activity… | 腐烂程度 昆虫活动 |
[03:27] | volatile fatty acid levels in the soil, due to putrefaction… | 由于腐败而在土壤中的挥发性脂肪酸水平 |
[03:31] | suggests she was buried for approximately six months. | 都表明她被埋葬了大约6个月了 |
[03:34] | Typically, gravediggers are necrophiliacs looking for a little action. | 掘墓者 都是典型的想找点刺激的恋尸癖 |
[03:38] | Um… ew. | 呃…呕 |
[03:39] | Dental exam shows shoveled incisors and striated enamel. | 牙齿检查显示出铲状门牙和纹状釉质 |
[03:42] | Indicating? | 说明 |
[03:43] | Malnutrition. | 营养不良 |
[03:44] | Which is consistent with anthropometrics, | 这和人体测量学一致 |
[03:46] | suggesting the victim is from Central America. | 说明被害人来自中美洲 |
[03:48] | The body was found in a Salvadoran neighborhood. | 尸体是在萨尔瓦多地区发现的 |
[03:51] | In Pikeville, Tennessee, | 在田纳西州的派克维尔 |
[03:52] | a guy dug up the graves of all these people, | 有个人挖开了每个人的坟 |
[03:54] | because he wanted to make sure their bodies were still there. | 因为他想确定那些尸体都还在 |
[03:57] | They weren’t. | 但是他们不在 |
[03:58] | Make a sketch of the face. | 给她做个人脸素描吧 |
[04:00] | I’m not sure if we’ll find a match. | 我不确定我们能否找到匹配 |
[04:01] | She might have been undocumented. | 她可能是非法移民 |
[04:03] | Goodman is an expert in religious iconography. | Goodman是宗教肖像学的专家 |
[04:06] | Maybe he’ll be able to determine | 没准他可以辨认出 |
[04:07] | where this rosary was made. | 这串念珠是在哪里制造的 |
[04:08] | Depression fracture on her occipital bone | 在她的枕骨上有凹陷性骨折 |
[04:10] | straddling the left lambdoidal suture. | 一直横跨到左边人字缝 |
[04:13] | Looks like one hard hit | 看样子是非常有力的一击 |
[04:14] | congruent with, say,a baseball bat. | 可以说 类似棒球棒那样 |
[04:16] | She was religious. She should have had a casket… | 她是信仰宗教的 她应该有个棺材 |
[04:18] | a proper burial with her name on a headstone. | 一个体面的葬礼和一个刻有姓名的墓碑 |
[04:22] | We are going to find out who she is, | 我们会调查出她是谁 |
[04:24] | and we are going to give her that. | 然后将她好好安葬 |
[04:27] | Miguel Villeda Miguel Villeda. | |
[04:29] | Warlord of the Venganza Roja street gang. | 街头帮派Venganza Roja的战神 |
[04:33] | According to this, you… | 根据档案 你… |
[04:34] | you are one fierce, fierce guy. | 你是个超级猛的人 |
[04:37] | Well, it didn’t stop your guys from picking me up. | 这也没阻止你们抓我进来啊 |
[04:39] | They tell you why? | 他们告诉你为什么了吗 |
[04:41] | Someone took a shot at some Mara Muerte espuma. | 有人开枪打了Mara Muerte里的一个小人物 |
[04:43] | Not a shot, hmm? | 不是一枪 嗯 |
[04:46] | A couple dozen shots. A drive-by. | 很多枪 飞车扫射 |
[04:49] | Hardly anyone is stupid enough | 现在很少有人傻到 |
[04:50] | to shoot at those guys anymore. | 开枪打那些人了 |
[04:52] | Your name came up. | 除了你 |
[04:53] | It wasn’t my people. | 不是我的人 |
[04:55] | So, are you gonna charge me with something or let me go? | 那么 你是要起诉我还是让我走啊 |
[04:59] | Extortion, drugs, assault,attempted murder. | 敲诈勒索 毒品 故意伤人 谋杀未遂 |
[05:03] | I could hold you for a while, if you want to play that game. | 够我拘你一阵子了 如果你想这么玩儿的话 |
[05:06] | What’s your problem, man? | 老兄 你有毛病吧 |
[05:07] | What’s my problem? | 我有毛病 |
[05:07] | My problem is that somebody shot at me. | 我的毛病就是有人开枪打我 |
[05:09] | Shot at me and my partner. | 开枪打我和我的搭档 |
[05:11] | Plus, you know,a bad guy got away, | 加上 坏蛋跑了 |
[05:12] | so I’m a little cranky about the whole thing. | 所以现在我整个人非常不爽 |
[05:14] | Hmm. Mira, gavacho… | 呃 听我说… |
[05:18] | I don’t really scare that way, you know, | 你这样吓不到我 知道不 |
[05:19] | the whole in your face staring thing? | 这种瞪死人的方式 |
[05:21] | – No? – No. | – 没用 – 没用的 |
[05:23] | Give me a chance, man. I’m just getting start | 给我点时间 伙计 正剧才刚要开始呢 |
[05:25] | Hmm. So, somebody shot at you, huh? | 呵 所以有人向你开枪了 |
[05:27] | That’s right. | 对 |
[05:28] | Think about it. | 你想想 |
[05:30] | When was the last time you heard of a drive-by | 你哪次听说过飞车扫射 |
[05:31] | where no one got hit? | 却没人受伤 |
[05:32] | Innocent bystanders, mostly. | 周围都是无辜群众 |
[05:34] | It’s not like you always hit what you aim at. | 也不是你每次都能指哪打哪的 |
[05:37] | Think, just for a couple of seconds, | 再想想 多用点精力 |
[05:40] | about why the guy never got hit. | 想想为什么那家伙一点伤都没有 |
[05:46] | Ah, yeah, you see? You got it now? | 啊 对 你看 你想到了 |
[05:49] | You’re saying that Mara Muerte | 你是说Mara Muerte |
[05:50] | did a drive-by on their own guy? | 飞车扫射他们自己人 |
[05:51] | A drive-by happens, yeah. | 飞车扫射 对不 |
[05:53] | And you all hit the deck. | 然后你们都卧倒躲避 |
[05:56] | And the gangbanger makes a run for it. | 于是那个小混混就跑掉了 |
[06:11] | Okay, I have it on good authority | 好吧 我有一个确实可靠的线报 |
[06:13] | that the guys who shot at our killer | 表明那些向凶手射击的人 |
[06:14] | were doing it so that he’d have a chance to escape. | 是为了让凶手有机会逃跑 |
[06:17] | The victim was pregnant when she was hit over the head. | 被害人在头部受击时已经怀孕了 |
[06:20] | – Pregnant? – Yeah, five weeks long. | – 怀孕了? – 对 五周了 |
[06:22] | Get your hands off there. | 把你手拿开 |
[06:23] | I ran samples from the body, | 我用气相色谱仪检测了 |
[06:25] | shovel and burlap through the gas chromatograph, | 所有在尸体 铲子和麻布上面的取样 |
[06:27] | and it all came back full of organic compounds: | 然后满满的都是有机化合物 |
[06:29] | plant detritus, root remnants, fertilizer. | 植物腐屑 根部残余 肥料 |
[06:31] | Sounds like stuff you’d find in a cemetery. | 听上去都是在墓地能找到的东西 |
[06:33] | Yeah, well, I also found this. | 对 不过 我还发现了这个 |
[06:34] | Fernaldia pandurata, otherwise known as loroco buds. | Fernaldia pandurata 也被称为筐条树芽 |
[06:37] | Loroco is an edible flowering plant. | 筐条树是一种可食用的有花植物 |
[06:40] | It’s native to El Salvador. | 产自于萨尔瓦多 |
[06:41] | It’s grown in vegetable gardens, not cemeteries. | 这种植物是种在菜园里的 不在墓地里 |
[06:44] | She was buried in a vegetable garden? | 她之前被埋在菜园子里 |
[06:46] | Okay, can you recognize this loco plant? | 好吧 你能辨认出这种loco植物吗 |
[06:48] | Loroco. I’ve eaten it, but I wouldn’t recognize the plant. | 筐条树 我吃过 但我不认识植物的样子 |
[06:51] | It’s quite distinctive. | 它挺好辨认的 |
[06:52] | I’m also analyzing the dirt and particulates | 我还在分析你从嫌犯那里脱下的鞋子 |
[06:54] | on the shoe you got off the suspect. | 上面的泥土和微粒 |
[06:56] | At first glance, | 初步分析 |
[06:56] | it matches the vegetation we’ve already found, | 和我们已经发现的植被是一致的 |
[06:58] | but with a couple extras I’m still checking out. | 但是还有一些物质我还在辨别中 |
[07:00] | Okay. Hodgins, suit up. | 好吧 Hodgins 穿上外套 |
[07:02] | You’re coming with us. | 你跟我们走 |
[07:03] | We’re going to the barrio. | 我们一起去西裔贫民区 |
[07:05] | Field work. Cool. | 实地调查 太酷了 |
[07:07] | Do I get a gun? | 我有枪吗 |
[07:08] | You can’t arm Hodgins and not me. | 你不能只给Hodgins配枪却不给我 |
[07:10] | What is it with you people and the guns? Huh? | 你们这群人和枪怎么过不去呢 嗯 |
[07:18] | Look at this. | 看看这 |
[07:19] | The government bankrupts itself | 政府在把自己搞破产 |
[07:20] | giving tax breaks to the rich | 给富人免税 |
[07:22] | so there’s no money left to help these people | 所以就没钱帮助这些人 |
[07:23] | with job training, educational resources, health care. | 没钱来工作培训 教育资源 医疗保健 |
[07:26] | Just look for a garden with the plant. | 专注于找有植物的菜园 |
[07:28] | And those who do manage to land a job | 而那些找到工作的 |
[07:29] | are working for a minimum wage | 得到的是最低薪酬 |
[07:31] | that hasn’t seen a hike in eight years. | 八年来从没见过涨薪 |
[07:32] | That’s for those who are here legally. | 那还只是合法到这儿的人 |
[07:34] | The undocumented do a lot worse. | 黑下来的更惨了 |
[07:35] | What is this? NPR Radio, huh? | 你俩干嘛呢 国家公共电台吗 |
[07:37] | What, are you two running for office? | 咋了 你俩还想竞选是吗 |
[07:39] | Look over there. | 看那边 |
[07:42] | 桑克里斯贝 社区菜园 | |
[07:44] | Loroco plant. | 筐条树 |
[07:48] | It’s the same approximate maturity | 和我们找到的小芽 |
[07:50] | that would have yielded the buds we found. | 有着差不多的成熟度 |
[07:57] | Adipocere. | 尸蜡 |
[07:58] | It forms on the body in response to moisture on the ground. | 是由于土壤中的水分在尸体上形成的 |
[08:01] | Trogid beetles. | 食腐甲虫 |
[08:03] | They have a thing for decomposing flesh. | 它们对腐烂的尸体如痴如迷 |
[08:05] | I found a couple on the burlap. | 我在粗麻布上也发现了不少 |
[08:07] | The rest of the rosary. | 念珠的另一部分 |
[08:09] | There’s another freshly-overturned pile of dirt over here. | 在那还有另一堆新翻土地 |
[08:21] | More adipocere. | 更多的尸蜡 |
[08:23] | Not from the same body? | 不是同一具尸体的 |
[08:25] | Another body was buried here, | 这里埋过另一具尸体 |
[08:27] | but it’s gone now. | 现在不在了 |
[08:30] | Double homicide. | 双重谋杀 |
[08:44] | I spoke to the City Development Office. | 我和城市发展部谈了 |
[08:46] | The garden is scheduled to be excavated | 计划下周为了城建 |
[08:48] | next week for construction. | 要挖掘菜园 |
[08:49] | My guess is we interrupted a gangbanger | 我推测我们打断了一个街头混混 |
[08:51] | moving the body of two murder victims. | 移尸两具凶杀受害人的过程 |
[08:53] | A gangbanger who buries his victim with a rosary? | 一个给受害人陪葬念珠的街头混混? |
[08:56] | What? You find any gunshot wounds? | 怎么 你找到任何枪伤了吗 |
[08:57] | Nope, just head trauma. | 不 只有头部创伤 |
[09:01] | You really like this part, don’t you? | 你是真的很享受这部分 是吗 |
[09:03] | I like answers, yes. | 我喜欢答案 没错 |
[09:08] | Oh, localized staining on the endocranial surface, | 哦 颅内表面有局部染色 |
[09:13] | indicating… | 说明了… |
[09:14] | Subdural hematoma. | 硬脑膜下血肿 |
[09:15] | The head wound caused internal bleeding, | 头部创伤造成了内出血 |
[09:17] | but death was not instantaneous. | 但是不是立即死亡 |
[09:20] | She may have been conscious for some time after the assault. | 她可能在被袭之后一段时间内还是意识清醒的 |
[09:23] | But there’s no sign of bone remodeling. | 但是骨头并没有重建 |
[09:24] | She died soon after the assault. | 在被袭后不长时间她就去世了 |
[09:29] | There’s patterning on the ectocranial surface. | 在颅外表面有图案结构 |
[09:33] | Whatever weapon was used, it left a mark. | 无论是什么武器 它都留下了痕迹 |
[09:35] | Our gang unit’s gonna bring in the leader of Mara Muerte, | 我们的分队将要把Mara Muerte的首领带来 |
[09:38] | see if we can identify the gangbanger who got away. | 看下我们是否能辨认出逃跑的那个混混 |
[09:41] | Why would a gang leader cooperate? | 帮派首领为什么会配合 |
[09:43] | ‘Cause I’m gonna ask him very, very nicely, Bones. | 因为我会非常非常温柔地询问他的 Bones |
[09:46] | You know that book I’m reading | 你知道我读的那本书 |
[09:47] | about getting along with your coworkers? | 就是关于如何和同事处理好关系的那本 |
[09:48] | It says that sarcasm is never helpful. | 书上说讽刺永远都会起到反作用的 |
[09:51] | I could lend it to you, if you want. | 我可以借你看 如果你想看的话 |
[09:52] | I found Spodoptera ornithogalli and tetranychus urticae | 我在嫌犯的鞋子和被害人身上 |
[09:55] | on the suspect’s shoe and on the victim. | 发现了甜菜夜蛾幼虫和二斑叶螨 |
[09:57] | I also found notonectidae and corixidae. | 我还发现了仰泳蝽科和划蝽科 |
[10:00] | It’s aquatic fauna typically only found | 这些是典型的只能在池塘和溪流附近 |
[10:01] | in and around ponds and streams. | 才出现的水生动物 |
[10:03] | There are no ponds or streams at the burial site. | 在埋葬地并没有池塘或者溪流 |
[10:05] | Yeah, and here’s the kicker: | 对 重点来了 |
[10:07] | There was also evidence of genetic material | 在他的鞋子上我还发现了 |
[10:09] | from a Franklinia alatamaha on his shoe. | 一株富兰克林树的基因材料 |
[10:12] | You’re kidding? I’m in shock. | 你没开玩笑吗 我震惊了 |
[10:13] | Franky Alabama? You don’t say. | 你说的不会是佛朗基 阿拉巴马州吧 |
[10:15] | Did you hear what I said about sarcasm? | 我刚和你说完讽刺的事你忘了吗 |
[10:16] | It’s a rare flowering plant | 它是一种罕见的有花植物 |
[10:18] | that hasn’t been seen in the wild since 1800. | 从1800年在野外就绝迹了 |
[10:21] | The only known specimen in this area… | 在这附近唯一已知的样本… |
[10:22] | outside a specialized botanical garden… | 在一个专门植物园外面… |
[10:24] | was given to Senator Alan Corman as a gift. | 是作为礼物送给参议员Alan Corman的 |
[10:27] | Oh, I love going after senators. | 哦 我最喜欢追查参议员们了 |
[10:29] | Whoa, just, you know, simmer down here, Hodgins, okay? | 哇 你先冷静下来 Hodgins 可以吗 |
[10:30] | We’re gonna check out the botanical garden first. | 我们先检查这个植物园 |
[10:32] | Fine. It’s at the White House. | 好吧 那在白宫里呢 |
[10:37] | Okay, you guys should do that even less than normal people. | 好吧 你们应该比正常人少做那个动作 |
[10:40] | Make sure to keep your eyes open for backswimmers | 记得一定睁大眼睛找仰泳蝽 |
[10:42] | and water boatmen while you’re there, and remember, | 和划蝽 而且记着 |
[10:43] | the notonectidae can be different colors. You know… | 仰泳蝽科有很多颜色 你知道… |
[10:45] | That’s a nice try, okay? You’re coming with us. | 行了 别闹了 你和我们一起去 |
[10:47] | I call shotgun. | 我要坐前排 |
[10:51] | I called “shotgun.” | 我说过我要坐前排了 |
[10:52] | What does it mean to a society | 当美德不复存在的时候 |
[10:54] | when the niceties are no longer observed? | 这社会还有救吗 |
[10:56] | Okay, look, we got two bodies, all right? | 行了 听着 我们现在有两具尸体了 好吗 |
[10:57] | One unaccounted for. We’ve been shot at, | 一具下落不明 我们还被枪击 |
[10:59] | and now we know that there’s a gang member | 现在我们还知道有一个帮派成员 |
[11:01] | walking around a U.S. Senator’s place. | 在美国参议员家边四处乱逛 |
[11:04] | Any theories? | 有什么想法吗 |
[11:07] | Oh, come on, guys. | 哦 给点力 好吗 |
[11:08] | Let’s think of it as a puzzle | 咱们先把这当做拼图 |
[11:10] | and there’s a missing piece. | 现在我们少了一块 |
[11:11] | I like puzzles. | 我喜欢拼图 |
[11:12] | I find them relaxing. | 我觉得能让我放松下来 |
[11:13] | I just finished The Anatomy Lesson. | 我刚刚拼好了解剖课这幅图 |
[11:15] | Rembrandt. | 伦勃朗的作品 |
[11:16] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在逗我 对不 |
[11:17] | What do you find relaxing? | 你觉得什么让你放松 |
[11:19] | I restore vintage cars. | 我修复老爷车 |
[11:22] | I know what I find relaxing. | 我知道什么让我放松 |
[11:24] | Everybody finds what you find relaxing, relaxing. | 你觉得放松的大家都觉得放松 |
[11:26] | Senator Corman is a big supporter | 参议员Corman是中美地区 |
[11:28] | of business leaders in Central America. | 商业领袖的支持者 |
[11:30] | That means supporting repressive regimes that use death squads | 这意味着支持使用敢死队 |
[11:33] | to silence any opposition from the working people, | 来压制劳动人民的反抗的专制政权 |
[11:36] | which are the same people who flee to the States. | 也恰是这批劳动人民来美国逃难 |
[11:38] | Okay, that’s great, that’s good. Okay, let’s focus. | 好的 这很棒 很好 我们聚焦这点 |
[11:40] | It’s good, ’cause now we have a link | 这很好 因为现在我们找到了 |
[11:42] | between Corman and the Salvadorans. | Corman和萨尔瓦多人的联系 |
[11:43] | Now you think the Senator murdered two people? | 现在你认为参议员谋杀了两个人 |
[11:46] | I just think we got another piece of the puzzle, that’s all. | 我只是认为我们找到了另一块拼图 仅此而已 |
[11:59] | Because of my husband’s | 由于我丈夫 |
[12:01] | official work in El Salvador | 在萨尔瓦多的公职工作 |
[12:03] | we’ve formed a bond with the country and the people. | 这个国家和人民对于我们而言非常亲切 |
[12:06] | In fact, we have several Salvadoran immigrants | 事实上 在我们家里 |
[12:08] | working here at the house. | 就雇佣了几个萨尔瓦多移民 |
[12:09] | I’ve actually sponsored quite a few for citizenship. | 实际上我还真的资助了几个申请公民 |
[12:11] | Citizenship screening would keep out members of death squads. | 公民筛选会将敢死队成员筛除 |
[12:14] | Hodgins… Hodgins… | |
[12:15] | Just because I’m anti-socialist | 你不能因为我反对社会主义 |
[12:17] | doesn’t make me pro-death squad. | 就说我是支持敢死队的 |
[12:19] | Dr. Brennan has found evidence | Dr. Brennan有证据证明 |
[12:21] | that a gang member’s been on your property recently. | 最近在您家周围有帮派成员出没 |
[12:23] | Well, we employ 20 staff members, give or take. | 我们或多或少雇佣了20个工作人员了 |
[12:26] | All of our staff members are either legal aliens or citizens. | 所有工作人员不是合法入境者 就是合法公民 |
[12:29] | Our House Manager is in charge | 我们的房屋管理人负责 |
[12:31] | of hiring them and managing them. | 雇佣和管理这些人 |
[12:32] | Do you recognize this man? | 你认识这个男人吗 |
[12:35] | No. | 不认识 |
[12:36] | I assume he did something | 我猜他做了些 |
[12:38] | worse than trespass on my property? | 比非法入侵我的房产更糟糕的事情是吗 |
[12:40] | – House Manager…is he from El Salvador? – Yes. | – 房屋管理人…他是萨尔瓦多人吗 – 是的 |
[12:42] | Agent, you didn’t answer my question. | 探员 你还没回答我的问题 |
[12:44] | We’re investigating a death, Senator Corman. | 我们在调查一件杀人案件 参议员Corman |
[12:46] | and you understand why I cannot talk about it. | 相信你理解我为什么不能多说 |
[12:48] | Perhaps we could show this picture to your House Manager? | 我们能让你的房屋管理人看下照片吗 |
[12:51] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[12:53] | Franklinia alatamaha. It’s beautiful. | 富兰克林树 真好看啊 |
[12:56] | Yes. We’re the only people cultivating it privately. | 是的 我们是唯一可以私人培育的人 |
[12:59] | Senator, do you have a pond on the property? | 参议员先生 您这里是否有池塘呢 |
[13:01] | Yes, on the other side of the shrubs. It’s small. | 有的 在灌木的另一侧 非常小 |
[13:04] | Could Dr. Hodgins take a look at it? | Dr. Hodgins是否可以去看一下呢 |
[13:06] | Of course, be my guest. | 当然可以 别客气 |
[13:09] | Logan, come say hello. We have guests. | Logan 过来打个招呼 我们有客人来 |
[13:12] | It’s our son. | 这是我们儿子 |
[13:13] | He’s studying landscape architecture at Georgetown. | 他在乔治城大学学习景观设计 |
[13:15] | He likes to supervise the men sometimes. | 他有时喜欢来监督他们工作 |
[13:18] | Logan, this is Special Agent Booth | Logan 这两位是FBI特别探员Booth |
[13:21] | from the FBI and his associate Dr. Brennan. | 和他的搭档Dr. Brennan |
[13:23] | What’s the FBI doing here? | FBI来这里做什么呢 |
[13:25] | They would like to ask Hector some questions. | 他们想问Hector点事儿 |
[13:27] | Yeah. | 好 |
[13:28] | Hey, Hector. | 嘿 Hector |
[13:30] | Ben, ?hablamos para tú? | Ben 我们能和你聊聊吗 |
[13:33] | Sigan trabajando. Ahora vuelvo. | 继续工作 我会回来的 |
[13:37] | Yes, sir? | 怎么了 先生 |
[13:38] | Hector, I’m Special Agent Booth. | Hector 我是特别探员Booth |
[13:39] | Do you recognize this guy? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[13:42] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 不认识 |
[13:44] | It could be José | 可能是Jose |
[13:46] | He works here sometimes, as a gardener. | 他偶尔来这工作 花匠 |
[13:49] | Really? I don’t think so. | 真的吗 我不这么认为 |
[13:51] | José who? | Jose全名是 |
[13:52] | Jose Vargas José Vargas. | |
[13:54] | Logan, Agent Booth said he was in a gang. | Logan Booth探员说他是个帮派成员 |
[13:56] | A gang? No, no way. | 帮派 不 不可能 |
[13:59] | José is a nice guy, you know, wife and kid. | Jose是个好人 有妻有子 |
[14:04] | I found both backswimmers and water boatmen. | 我发现了仰泳蝽和划蝽 |
[14:14] | ?Usted ha estado plantando recientemente por ahí? | 你们最近在那附近种过东西吗 |
[14:18] | No se?ora. | 没有的 女士 |
[14:19] | – What is it? – ?Me presta una pala? | – 怎么了 – 我可以借用一下铲子吗 |
[14:26] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[14:38] | Looks like we found the second body. | 看来我们找到了第二具尸体 |
[14:51] | Puparial casings of Tineid moths | 谷蛾的蛹壳 |
[14:53] | puts the time of death of this one at about a year. | 说明这具尸体的死亡时间大概有一年了 |
[14:55] | Six months before the girl. | 比女性受害人早了6个月 |
[14:56] | Heart-shaped pelvic inlet. | 心型骨盆上口 |
[14:57] | Long projections of bone to the rib cartilage | 肋软骨的长映射 |
[14:59] | suggests we have a male over 60. | 说明这是一位超过60岁的男性 |
[15:01] | Anthropometrics suggests Hispanic origins. | 人体计测显示是西班牙裔 |
[15:04] | We reassembled the rosary found on the young woman. | 我们重新组装了在年轻女性身上发现的念珠 |
[15:06] | The carving of fire in the center piece | 在中间部分的火焰雕刻 |
[15:08] | is an archetypal symbol found in an area of El Salvador | 是从1787年圣米格尔火山爆发后 |
[15:11] | since the Chaparrastique volcano erupted in 1787. | 萨尔瓦多区域的一种原型符号 |
[15:14] | So this might indicate where the female victim’s from. | 所以这可能说明了女性被害人来自于哪里 |
[15:17] | A village called Milagro de la Paz | 一个被称作Milagro de la Paz的村庄 |
[15:20] | in the southeast of the country. | 在萨尔瓦多的东南部 |
[15:21] | I was there three years ago, | 三年前我去过那里 |
[15:22] | identifying victims of the death squads. | 辨认敢死队的受害人们 |
[15:24] | I finished the sketch of the woman. | 女性的肖像我完成了 |
[15:27] | She was pregnant, starting over in a new country, | 她怀孕了 在一个新的国家重新开始 |
[15:30] | so I gave her a smile, | 所以我给她画上了微笑 |
[15:32] | made her look hopeful. | 让她看上去充满希望 |
[15:34] | Thanks, Angela. | 谢谢了 Angela |
[15:35] | All right, let’s clean the bones | 好了 为了找到死因 |
[15:37] | so we can find a cause of death. | 我们来清理骨头吧 |
[15:39] | I think I just found it. | 我想我找到了 |
[15:46] | It’s a bullet. | 子弹 |
[15:48] | Looks like steel core, copper jacket. | 看样子像是铜皮钢芯 |
[15:51] | Military issue. | 军用装备 |
[15:52] | Those are the kinds of weapons gangs like. | 帮派就喜欢这种装备 |
[15:55] | They escape from the death squads | 他们从敢死队的魔爪下逃出 |
[15:57] | and wind up being killed | 但最后还是死在了 |
[15:59] | by the same weapons they were running from. | 他们一直试图逃离的枪口下 |
[16:05] | I got José s address from Logan. | 我从Logan那里拿到了Jose的地址 |
[16:06] | Let’s check it out. | 咱去看看 |
[16:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:14] | FBI. Make your presence known. | FBI 有人的话就出来 |
[16:21] | Look, he has a family, a baby. | 你看 他有家室 宝宝 |
[16:24] | Is anybody here? | 有人吗 |
[16:25] | You don’t have to be afraid. | 你不用怕 |
[16:28] | ?Hay alguien aquí? No tiene que tener miedo. | 有人吗 不要怕 |
[16:32] | Of course they’re gonna be afraid, Bones. | 他们当然怕了 Bones |
[16:33] | I have a gun. | 我有枪 |
[16:37] | Milagro de la Paz Milagro de la Paz. | |
[16:39] | That’s where the victims are from. | 被害人的故乡 |
[16:41] | They had to have been here a few minutes ago | 几分钟前他们还在这儿 |
[16:42] | the bottle’s still warm. | 瓶子还是温的 |
[16:43] | They’re still here. | 他们还在这里 |
[16:44] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[16:46] | They’re prepared for this kind of thing. | 他们已经对这种事情轻车熟路了 |
[16:52] | Hiding from death squads, | 躲避敢死队 |
[16:53] | people learned to build false walls. | 人们学会了制造假墙 |
[16:57] | Closet. Okay, hold on, Bones. | 壁橱 好 等一下 Bones |
[16:59] | Let’s just pretend that I’m the cop for a second. | 现在我们先假装我是警察 |
[17:01] | Okay? Just… | 好不 就让… |
[17:18] | Yo no se nada. Por favor, yo no hice nada. | 我什么都不知道 求你了 我什么都没做 |
[17:22] | Solamente queremos saber dónde está jose | 我们只想知道Jose在哪里 |
[17:25] | El estara bien si no ha hecho nada malo. | 如果你没做错什么 他就没事 |
[17:28] | What’d you say? | 你说什么呢 |
[17:29] | That we just want to talk to José | 我们只想和Jose谈话 |
[17:31] | That they’d all be safe, they have nothing to worry about. | 他们是安全的 没有什么可担心的 |
[17:33] | Do you want to be deported? | 你希望被遣返吗 |
[17:35] | Do you want to see your baby again? | 你还想看见你的宝宝吗 |
[17:36] | Because if he was born here, | 因为如果他是在这里出生的 |
[17:37] | he doesn’t have to go back with you. | 就不用和你们一起走 |
[17:39] | We can keep him. | 我们可以留下他 |
[17:40] | Booth. Stop. She’s frightened enough. | Booth 停下来 她已经够害怕了 |
[17:42] | Bones, we have a double murder on our hands. | Bones 我们手上现在有个双重凶杀案 |
[17:43] | But she didn’t do it. | 但又不是她做的 |
[17:44] | Just tell her what I said, okay? | 告诉她我刚刚说的 行吗 |
[17:46] | Tell her we’re calling immigration. | 跟她说我们要找来移民局的人 |
[17:48] | Tell her we’ll get to José | 跟她说我们会抓到Jose的 |
[17:49] | No, she’s lived with terror and intimidation her whole life. | 不 她一辈子都活在恐惧和威吓中 |
[17:51] | I’m not going to add to it. | 我不会雪上加霜的 |
[17:52] | All right, you know what? You’re acting like | 好吧 你知道吗 你现在的样子 |
[17:53] | I’m gonna hurt her or something. | 就好像我会伤害她或者怎么的 |
[17:55] | I’m just trying to get information. | 我只是想得到信息 |
[17:56] | I am asking you, as a favor, | 我请求你 帮帮忙 |
[17:58] | not to make me do this. | 别让我这么做 |
[18:00] | To scare her. | 别让我吓唬她 |
[18:03] | Please. | 求你了 |
[18:07] | This is interesting. | 有点意思 |
[18:09] | Interesting or horrible? | 有意思还是可怕 |
[18:11] | Because sometimes it’s the same thing with you. | 因为有时对你来说可能是一码事 |
[18:12] | This hole in the sternum. | 这个在胸骨上的孔 |
[18:14] | It’s definitely not a gunshot wound. | 绝对不是枪伤 |
[18:16] | It’s a sternal foramen. | 这是胸骨孔 |
[18:19] | I found the same exact thing on the female victim’s sternum. | 我在女性被害人的胸骨上发现了个一模一样的孔 |
[18:22] | It seemed like a meaningless anomaly… | 看上去就像是无意义的反常现象… |
[18:24] | It’s a hereditary condition. | 这是个遗传性的现象 |
[18:26] | The two victims were related. | 两位被害人是有血缘关系的 |
[18:28] | Based on their ages… father and daughter? | 根据他们的年龄…父女 |
[18:31] | So father and daughter buried next to each other, right? | 所以父女埋在彼此旁边 是吗 |
[18:34] | Then dug up. | 然后被挖出来 |
[18:35] | But then father is reburied. Why? | 然后父亲被重新埋葬了 为什么 |
[18:39] | The gangbanger was probably taking the daughter | 帮派混混可能是在重新埋葬女儿的路上 |
[18:41] | to be reburied when the cops pulled him over. | 被警察叫靠边停车了 |
[18:43] | This is the stuff that Booth is good at. | 这种事还是Booth擅长 |
[18:45] | The murky ways of the human heart, all that. | 那种人性的阴暗面什么的 |
[18:48] | We work the hard evidence. | 我们擅长的是切实的证据 |
[18:50] | We’ve used up all the evidence. | 我们已经没有其他证据了 |
[18:51] | Okay, okay, let’s just… You know what? | 好吧 好吧 我们就…你们知道不 |
[18:54] | Let’s just pretend we’re Booth, okay? | 咱们假装我们是Booth 怎么样 |
[18:56] | Ooh, let me try. | 哦 让我试试 |
[19:00] | The daughter got pregnant | 女儿怀了 |
[19:01] | from the killer in El Salvador, then came here. | 萨尔瓦多凶手的孩子 然后来了这里 |
[19:03] | He catches up to ’em, they fight… | 他捉到了他们 他们争执… |
[19:05] | He joins a gang | 凶手加入了帮派 |
[19:08] | and then kills her. | 然后杀了她 |
[19:09] | The father comes after him seeking revenge, | 父亲随后找他复仇 |
[19:11] | and the killer kills him. | 凶手又杀了他 |
[19:13] | No, no. | 不对 不对 |
[19:15] | The father’s death preceded the daughter’s | 父亲比女儿死得早 |
[19:17] | by at least six months. | 至少早了6个月 |
[19:18] | I have found something. | 我发现了些什么 |
[19:19] | I can’t get this bullet out of the pelvic bone. | 我没办法从盆骨中拿出这枚子弹 |
[19:22] | Oh, wow. | 哦 天 |
[19:24] | The bone started healing around the bullet. | 在子弹周围的骨头开始愈合了 |
[19:26] | See the remodeling? | 看到重塑了吗 |
[19:28] | This wound healed years ago. | 这个伤口多年前就愈合了 |
[19:31] | He didn’t die by being shot. | 他并不是死于枪击 |
[19:33] | Tough old bastard. | 真是个坚强的老头子 |
[19:35] | How was he murdered? | 他是怎么被杀的呢 |
[19:37] | He wasn’t murdered. | 他不是被杀的 |
[19:39] | Metastatic carcinoma. | 转移性癌症 |
[19:41] | Probably originating in the prostate. | 可能是从前列腺开始扩散的 |
[19:43] | So, he survives being shot, but then he dies of cancer? | 所以 他被枪击后没有死 但是死于癌症 |
[19:47] | Mega-tough old bastard. | 究极坚强的老头子 |
[19:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:57] | Anything? | 有什么发现 |
[19:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:00] | Immigration has the wife. | 妻子在移民局里 |
[20:02] | She got a lawyer | 她从萨尔瓦多什么联盟 |
[20:03] | from the Salvadoran League of Something-Or-Other | 那里找了个律师 |
[20:06] | and she’s not giving us anything about José | 关于Jose她什么也不说 |
[20:09] | Are you mad at me? | 你生我气了吗 |
[20:11] | No. | 没有 |
[20:13] | But, you know, I could have gotten something back there | 但是 你要知道 我本可以在那问到些什么的 |
[20:15] | if you hadn’t gotten all mushy on me. | 如果你不那么多愁善感的话 |
[20:17] | I was uncomfortable with… | 我不习惯… |
[20:20] | You always say I’m not a cop. | 你总说我不是个警察 |
[20:23] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[20:25] | Especially in a situation like that. | 尤其在那种情况下 |
[20:27] | It’s okay. We’re not going to need her anyway. | 没事的 我们也不需要她了 |
[20:30] | Really? Why? | 真的 为什么 |
[20:31] | ‘Cause I had the gang unit | 因为我让小分队 |
[20:32] | put a lean on Roberto Ortez. | 向Roverto Ortez施压 |
[20:34] | He’s the head of Mara Muerte. | 他是Mara Muerte的头领 |
[20:35] | The gang that José belongs to? | Jose参与的那个帮派? |
[20:37] | Yeah. They convinced Ortez to bring José in for questioning. | 对 他们说服Ortez把Jose押来审问 |
[20:40] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么配合 |
[20:42] | Ortez’s sister is in the can on possession charges. | Ortez的妹妹深陷财产指控 |
[20:44] | I… I promised him I could make that go away. | 我…我向他保证可以让这事儿消失 |
[20:47] | Can you? | 你能吗 |
[20:49] | I dunno, it’s a local beef I’m Federal, | 我不知道 这是个地方案件 我是联邦人员 |
[20:51] | but, hey, I’m a cop, and, uh… | 但是 嘿 我是个警察 而且 呃… |
[20:54] | thank God for bad sisters, huh? | 感谢坏妹妹 对不 |
[21:19] | He has a collapsed lung, several broken ribs, | 他有肺萎陷 肋骨多处骨折 |
[21:22] | one arm is broken, the other shoulder’s dislocated. | 一只手臂骨折了 另一只的肩膀脱臼 |
[21:24] | – But we can talk to him? – You can try. | – 但我们可以和他讲话 – 你可以试试 |
[21:26] | Hey, thanks. | 嘿 谢谢 |
[21:33] | Wow, your own guys, they do this to you? | 哇 你自己的人 他们就这样对待你 |
[21:35] | Hey, geez, I wish I had my own gang. | 哎 天 我真希望我自己有个帮派 |
[21:37] | I don’t belong to no gang. | 我不属于任何帮派 |
[21:39] | I’m a gardener. | 我是个花匠 |
[21:40] | Oh, a gardener with a Mara Muerte tattoo on his neck | 哦 一个在脖子上有Mara Muerte纹身的花匠 |
[21:44] | who can now understand English | 现在倒是可以听懂英语了 |
[21:46] | and who likes to plant dead bodies. | 还喜欢种植死尸 |
[21:48] | Hey, maybe that stuff’s private. | 嘿 这没准是私事 |
[21:49] | Hey, you know what? You’re an illegal immigrant. | 喂 你知道吗 你是一个非法移民 |
[21:51] | You’re a gang member. | 你是一个帮派成员 |
[21:51] | You’re under arrest for | 你因为用 |
[21:52] | transporting a dead body in a stolen car, | 被偷车辆转移尸体而被逮捕 |
[21:55] | and you’re under suspicion for murder. | 现在你还有谋杀嫌疑 |
[21:57] | I’m gonna call I.C.E. | 我要给移民与海关执法局打电话 |
[21:58] | and have you and your wife deported | 然后将你和妻子遣返 |
[22:01] | back to El Salvador. | 回萨尔瓦多 |
[22:02] | I got a son. | 我有个儿子 |
[22:04] | Forget it. We keep the son. | 别想了 我们会留下你儿子的 |
[22:06] | That’s my son. It’s my only son. | 那是我的儿子 是我唯一的儿子 |
[22:10] | – You got kids? – No. | – 你有孩子吗 – 没有 |
[22:12] | – Yes, you do. – Difference is, I’m a fit father. | – 你有的 – 区别是 我是个称职的爸爸 |
[22:15] | I’m not going around murdering guys and… | 我不会跑来跑去地杀人… |
[22:17] | and little girls, burying them, digging them up… | 和小女孩 埋了他们 挖出来他们… |
[22:19] | Booth Booth? | |
[22:21] | I don’t think he murdered those people. | 我觉得他没有谋杀那些人 |
[22:23] | You can tell if he murdered someone | 你只是看看X光片 |
[22:25] | by looking at his X rays. | 就能判断他杀没杀人 |
[22:26] | He has the same genetic condition the two victims had. | 他和两位被害人有着同样的遗传现象 |
[22:30] | A sternal foramen. | 胸骨孔 |
[22:32] | They were probably his sister and his father. | 死者可能是他的妹妹和他的父亲 |
[22:34] | That true? | 真的吗 |
[22:36] | Hey, you know what, buddy, | 嘿 你知道不 老兄 |
[22:38] | you want to be on my good side, | 你现在应该珍惜我还有善心 |
[22:39] | because I wasn’t joking about keeping your kid. | 因为我说要留下你的孩子可不是开玩笑 |
[22:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:46] | It’s my sister, it was my father. | 是我的妹妹 是我的父亲 |
[22:49] | Your father died of natural causes. | 你父亲是自然死亡 |
[22:51] | Fine, but… | 没什么 但是… |
[22:53] | your sister was murdered. | 你妹妹是被谋杀的 |
[22:57] | Eh, you know what? Forget it. | 呃 你知道吗 算了吧 |
[22:58] | Gang is the only family Jose cares about, you know? | 帮派才是Jose唯一关心的家人 懂吗 |
[23:01] | Enjoy your trip back home, | 回家愉快 |
[23:02] | and have fun explaining to your wife | 而且祝你能给老婆一个好的解释 |
[23:04] | why she doesn’t have a baby in her arms. | 为什么她不能抱着宝宝回去 |
[23:10] | Give us something. | 给我们些什么 |
[23:13] | Help us to do the right thing for your sister. | 帮我们为你妹妹伸张正义 |
[23:18] | I cannot. | 我不能 |
[23:19] | Just… anything. | 就…任何事 |
[23:23] | At least you could tell us their names. | 至少告诉我们他们的名字 |
[23:28] | You want their names, huh? | 你想要名字 嗯 |
[23:32] | Duarte… Duarte… | |
[23:34] | was our family name. | 是我们的姓 |
[23:37] | Maria was my sister; | Maria是我妹妹 |
[23:38] | our father was named Augustin. | 我们的父亲叫Augustin |
[23:42] | That’s all I can tell you. | 我只能告诉你这些 |
[23:50] | Jose’s sister hated him. | Jose的妹妹憎恨他 |
[23:51] | Hated him? Why? | 恨他 为什么 |
[23:53] | She didn’t approve of his associations. | 她不赞同他的同伴 |
[23:56] | You mean associations, | 你说的同伴 |
[23:57] | like the leader of one of the most murderous street gangs | 就是在全国最凶残的街道帮派的头领 |
[24:00] | in the country? | 这样的人吗 |
[24:01] | If she hated Jose so much, why was he moving her body? | 如果她那么恨Jose 他为什么要移尸呢 |
[24:04] | The burial site was threatened. | 埋葬的地方不安全了 |
[24:06] | He wanted to move her to a better place. | 他想把她搬到一个好点的地方 |
[24:07] | And his father. | 还有他的父亲 |
[24:09] | Real family guy, you know? | 他是个非常顾家的人 你知道吗 |
[24:12] | I’m not the leader of the whole gang, | 我不是整个帮派的头领 |
[24:15] | just the DC chapter. | 我只是特区分会的头 |
[24:17] | You shot at us so Jose could have a chance to get away. | 你开枪打我们所以Jose有机会逃跑 |
[24:20] | Mara Muerte takes care of its own. | Mara Muerte照顾自己人 |
[24:22] | Even a throwaway like Jose. | 尽管像Jose这样的废物 |
[24:24] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[24:25] | Yeah, go ahead. | 问吧 |
[24:27] | Jose’s all beaten up, | Jose被揍了 |
[24:28] | so he won’t tell us anything, but you, | 所以他什么都不告诉我们 但是你 |
[24:31] | you don’t even ask for a lawyer, | 你甚至不要求律师陪同 |
[24:32] | – but you hardly stop talking. – Bones… | – 但你却滔滔不绝 – Bones… |
[24:34] | Hey, I’m the boss, lady, okay? | 嘿 我是头 女士 行不 |
[24:36] | Jose’s a subordinado. | Jose只是个小弟 |
[24:38] | That retraso not as smart as me. | 那个弱智不像我这么聪明 |
[24:40] | You intimidate him into silence, | 你恐吓他不让他开口 |
[24:42] | but you can walk in here to the FBI, | 但是你可以走进FBI |
[24:44] | say whatever you want | 说你想说的任何事 |
[24:45] | and walkaway like you own the place. | 然后就像离开自己家一样随意 |
[24:48] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[24:49] | Look, all I need to know is, | 你看 我需要知道的是 |
[24:50] | who would have the guts to kill his sister. | 谁有胆会杀了他的妹妹 |
[24:52] | Who cares, man? | 谁介意 兄弟 |
[24:53] | Come on, Ortez, a sister of the Mara Muerte. | 拜托了 Ortez 她可是Mara Muerte的姊妹 |
[24:55] | It’s the most feared gang in the city. | 你们可是全市最可怕的帮派了 |
[24:56] | She wasn’t my sister, man. | 她又不是我妹妹 老兄 |
[24:59] | It had to be somebody else in the gang, | 一定是帮派里的人 |
[25:01] | somebody more important than Jose. | 比Jose更重要的人 |
[25:03] | You know what, lady? | 你知道不 女士 |
[25:05] | You think too much. | 你想太多了 |
[25:07] | Maybe you need a man like me | 或许你需要一个像我这样的男人 |
[25:08] | to get your mind off of things, you know what I’m saying? | 来帮你清空大脑 你懂我意思不 |
[25:11] | I can be your adorin’ Salvadoran. | 我可以做你的萨尔瓦多情人 |
[25:22] | Look, I didn’t know who killed Jose’s sister. | 听着 我不知道谁杀了Jose的妹妹 |
[25:24] | But I’ll tell you what, because I like you so much, | 不过我要说的是 因为我很欣赏你 |
[25:26] | I find out who did it, | 我会查出是谁做的 |
[25:28] | I’ll kill him. | 然后杀了他 |
[25:43] | You been waiting for me? | 你一直在等我吗 |
[25:45] | Push that button again, | 再按一下那个按钮 |
[25:47] | and we can go down together. | 我们就可以一起下去了 |
[25:49] | You think you can intimidate people into doing what you want? | 你觉得你可以通过吓唬别人来达到你的目的吗 |
[25:52] | Okay, I’ll push it myself. | 好吧 我自己按 |
[25:57] | How do you handle someone who isn’t afraid of you? | 如果有人不怕你 你会如何做 |
[26:00] | Just get out of my way. | 别挡路 |
[26:02] | I said, move your ass. | 我说了 上一边去 |
[26:05] | I wouldn’t… | 我不会… |
[26:09] | That’s gonna hurt in the morning. | 明早会超疼的 |
[26:13] | Bitch! | 婊子 |
[26:28] | Feel better? | 感觉好多了 |
[26:30] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:32] | I really do. | 真是很爽 |
[26:40] | You beat up a gang leader? | 你把一个帮派头头揍得满地找牙? |
[26:42] | Booth told you that? | Booth告诉你的吗 |
[26:43] | You did. | 你真揍了 |
[26:45] | You got into a fight with a gangbanger. | 你和一个帮派成员打架了 |
[26:49] | You’re mad at me? | 你生气了吗 |
[26:50] | The guy’s a killer, Brennan. | 那家伙是个杀手 Brennan |
[26:52] | Angela, relax. We were in the FBI building. | Angela 放松 我们当时在FBI里面 |
[26:55] | Look, I know you’re all about self-reliance | 我知道你一直是自我独立 |
[26:57] | and fighting your own battles and standing up for yourself, | 并且独自作战 为自己而活 |
[27:00] | but now, as your friend, | 但是现在 作为你的朋友 |
[27:02] | and knowing how much you hate psychology here… | 并且了解你多么讨厌心理学… |
[27:05] | you need therapy. | 你需要心理治疗 |
[27:07] | I’m sorry I upset you. | 让你担心我很抱歉 |
[27:10] | It’s just that I’ve dealt with him before. | 只是我之前和他接触过 |
[27:12] | With who? | 和谁 |
[27:13] | People who get what they want through fear. | 通过恐惧来达成目的的这类人 |
[27:16] | Gangbangers, members of death squads… | 帮派成员 敢死队成员… |
[27:19] | I know it’s psychology again, but you said “him,” | 我知道这也属于心理学 但是你说的是”他” |
[27:21] | like, one guy. | 就像 一个人 |
[27:22] | I didn’t mean Ortez specifically, I meant… | 我不是特指Ortez 我指的是… |
[27:26] | people like him. | 类似他这样的人 |
[27:29] | On my last trip to El Salvador… | 我上次去萨尔瓦多的时候… |
[27:32] | Yeah, I remember, | 对 我记得 |
[27:33] | I tried to get you to go to Italy with me. | 我想让你和我一起去意大利 |
[27:38] | I was in a tent set up by one of the grave sites. | 我在一个墓地旁搭起了帐篷 |
[27:43] | I was working with the remains of a young girl, | 我在研究一个年轻女孩的遗体 |
[27:47] | maybe 13. | 大概13岁 |
[27:50] | She’d been shot in the head and dumped into a well. | 她头部受到枪击后被扔到了井里 |
[27:55] | This cop shows up, | 有个警察来了 |
[27:57] | and he might have been a soldier, | 他可能是个军人 |
[27:59] | it’s not easy to tell. | 区分他们挺难的 |
[28:01] | I thought he was there to guard me, but he told me to stop. | 我以为他是来保护我的 但是他却让我收手 |
[28:05] | When I refused, he called in two others. | 当我拒绝的时候 他叫来了两个人 |
[28:08] | They put a bag over my head and tossed me into a cell | 他们用一个袋子罩住我的头然后把我扔到了牢房里 |
[28:12] | with a dirt floor and no windows. | 地板很脏还没有窗户 |
[28:16] | For how long? | 多久 |
[28:18] | Later I found out it was three days. | 后来我才知道是3天 |
[28:20] | But I thought it was a week, | 但我觉得有一周 |
[28:22] | maybe more. | 甚至更久 |
[28:24] | He came in every day | 他每天都来 |
[28:27] | and made me believe I was going to die. | 然后让我觉得我要死了 |
[28:31] | He said that he’d shoot me and toss me into a well, | 他说他会开枪打死我然后把我扔到井里 |
[28:34] | and that no one would ever know who I was | 没有人会知道我是谁 |
[28:37] | or what became of me. | 或者知道我变成了什么 |
[28:41] | I promised myself, if I ever had the chance, I’d get even. | 我发誓 如果我有机会 我会报复 |
[28:50] | That doesn’t mean I need therapy. | 那并不说明我需要心理治疗 |
[28:55] | I identified the type of wood | 我分析出了杀害Maria的武器的 |
[28:57] | in the weapon that killed Maria. | 木材类型了 |
[29:00] | Am I interrupting a female moment? | 我是打断了闺蜜时刻了吗 |
[29:03] | No. What was the wood? | 没有 是什么木头 |
[29:05] | Quarter-sawn cumaru. | 直木纹二翅豆 |
[29:07] | Definitely not from a shovel handle. | 绝对不是铲子柄的木头 |
[29:09] | What is made out of quarter-sawn cumaru? | 直木纹二翅豆能做什么 |
[29:11] | Very expensive furniture. | 非常昂贵的家具 |
[29:13] | Senatorially expensive? | 参议员级别的昂贵? |
[29:15] | Most definitely. | 绝对是 |
[29:21] | I don’t recognize her, no. | 我不认识她 不 |
[29:22] | Neither do I, I’m afraid. | 我恐怕也不认识 |
[29:24] | How about you, Hector? | 你呢 Hector |
[29:25] | Her name was Maria. | 她的名字是Maria |
[29:27] | She used to work as a maid here. | 她以前在这里做女佣 |
[29:29] | She had papers. | 她是有证件的 |
[29:31] | Fake ones, | 假的 |
[29:32] | probably supplied by our friendly neighborhood gang. | 可能由我们友好的邻居帮派提供的 |
[29:34] | Hector couldn’t possibly be expected | Hector也不可能 |
[29:36] | to identify forged papers. | 有鉴别假证件的能力 |
[29:38] | What happened to Maria? | Maria怎么了 |
[29:39] | One day she didn’t show up for work. | 有天她不来工作了 |
[29:41] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[29:43] | Did she interact with anyone here besides José? | 除了Jose之外她和其他人有接触吗 |
[29:46] | I don’t know about that kind of thing. | 我不了解这种事情 |
[29:49] | What kind of thing, Hector? | 哪种事情 Hector |
[29:52] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么事情都不知道 |
[29:55] | What do you mean, Hector? | 你想说什么 Hector |
[30:01] | Was Maria involved with the senator? | Maria和参议员有染吗 |
[30:02] | What? Of course not. | 什么 当然没有 |
[30:05] | No. | 不 |
[30:07] | No, not the senator. | 不是参议员 |
[30:09] | Well, tell the truth, Hector, this is the FBI. | 好吧 说实话 Hector 这是FBI的人 |
[30:14] | Logan Logan. | |
[30:17] | She was involved with Logan. | 她和Logan有关系 |
[30:21] | What kind of “involved”? | 哪种关系 |
[30:24] | I’d rather not say. | 我宁愿不提 |
[30:27] | Maria’s dead, Logan. | Maria死了 Logan |
[30:30] | M-Maria’s dead? | M…Maria死了吗 |
[30:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:39] | Of course that changes things. | 我收回刚刚的话 |
[30:43] | Maria and I were… | Maria和我… |
[30:46] | What, you were lovers? | 怎么 你们是相爱的 |
[30:48] | Bones, what the hell are you doing? | Bones 你在做什么 |
[30:51] | How long have you had this bed? | 你有这张床多久了 |
[30:54] | Uh, since I was, like, 15. Why? | 呃 从我 大概 15岁开始 怎么了 |
[30:57] | Do you know what kind of wood it is? | 你知道这是哪种木头吗 |
[30:59] | Curu… cumuru. Something like that. | 二翅…二翅豆 类似这样的 |
[31:03] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[31:04] | ‘Cause Maria’s skull was banged in by | 因为Maria的头骨是被 |
[31:07] | something made out of cumuru wood. | 二翅豆木头做的什么敲到的 |
[31:10] | There’s dried blood and skin on this post. | 在这根柱子上有干了的血迹和皮肤 |
[31:22] | I caught Maria dancing once, in the hallway. | 我有次看到Maria在走廊跳舞 |
[31:28] | She thought no one was watching, but… | 她以为没有人看到 但是… |
[31:32] | I was watching. | 我在看 |
[31:35] | I had noticed her before. | 我之前就注意到她了 |
[31:39] | She was, uh… | 她 呃… |
[31:41] | very pretty. | 非常漂亮 |
[31:43] | More than what these pictures tell you. | 比这些照片更漂亮 |
[31:46] | Logan, I will say again | Logan 我再说一遍 |
[31:47] | that I do not advise answering questions. | 我并不建议你回答任何问题 |
[31:50] | You’re not under arrest. | 你并没有被捕 |
[31:51] | Perhaps you’d like to check with the senator | 可能你需要和参议员商量下 |
[31:53] | and see if he’d rather I’d officially arrested Logan | 看他愿不愿意让我先正式逮捕Logan |
[31:55] | before asking these questions, | 然后再问这些问题 |
[31:57] | because I’m sure the press would love that. | 因为我肯定媒体非常喜欢这样 |
[32:02] | When did you start having | 你是从什么时候开始 |
[32:03] | a sexual relationship with Maria? | 和Maria发生关系的 |
[32:04] | Perhaps six months ago. | 大概六个月之前 |
[32:06] | You kept it a secret? | 你没告诉任何人是吗 |
[32:08] | Maria was certain that… | Maria她很笃定… |
[32:10] | if my parents found out she’d be fired. | 如果我父母发现了会辞掉她 |
[32:13] | Are you aware that she was in this country illegally. | 你意识到她是非法入境的吗 |
[32:15] | I advise you, do not answer that question. | 我建议你 不要回答那个问题 |
[32:18] | Were you aware that she was pregnant? | 你意识到她怀孕了吗 |
[32:22] | M-Maria was pregnant? | Maria怀孕了? |
[32:26] | Logan, there’s no proof | Logan 没有证据 |
[32:28] | that you were the father. | 证明你是孩子的父亲 |
[32:29] | No, shut up. | 不 闭嘴 |
[32:33] | Of course I’m the father. | 我当然是孩子的父亲啊 |
[32:37] | Oh, God. | 哦 天啊 |
[32:45] | What about the father? | 是不是他父亲干的 |
[32:46] | A powerful man with lots to lose, I mean, why kill her? | 一个权重的人输不起 为什么杀了她 |
[32:49] | Why not have her deported in the middle of the night? | 为什么不把她半夜驱逐出去 |
[32:51] | That leaves Hector. | 那就是Hector了 |
[32:52] | He’s responsible for hiring the servants. | 他需要对雇佣仆人负责 |
[32:54] | I mean, one of them gets pregnant, | 其中一个佣人怀孕了 |
[32:55] | he feels like it’s his mess to clean up. | 他觉得这是他该处理的烂摊子 |
[32:58] | We still can’t figure out how Maria’s skull | 我们还是没有想出来Maria的头骨 |
[33:00] | was fractured by the bedpost. | 是如何被床柱子敲碎的 |
[33:02] | Well, that’s sort of your line of work, Bones, okay? | 那种事是你该做的 Bones 好吗 |
[33:03] | So, go have fun. | 所以 工作愉快 |
[33:06] | Your top three suspects are | 最有嫌疑的三个人是 |
[33:08] | Senator Corman, six foot one, | 参议员Corman 6英尺 |
[33:10] | Logan Corman, five foot ten | Logan Corman 5英尺10英寸 |
[33:12] | and Hector Santiago, five foot six. | 以及Hector Santiago 5英尺6英寸 |
[33:14] | Maria was five foot one. | Maria是5英尺1英寸 |
[33:16] | The bed is a California king with seven-foot posts. | 床是加大双人床 床柱子高7英尺 |
[33:19] | And assuming that they argued | 假如他们在床脚边 |
[33:21] | near the foot of the bed… | 发生争执… |
[33:24] | Given there relative heights, | 根据相对高度 |
[33:26] | the angle of impact doesn’t match. | 撞击角度是不对的 |
[33:27] | Her skull connects well below | 她的头骨磕到的地方远远低于 |
[33:29] | where you found the traces of blood. | 你发现血迹的地方 |
[33:31] | What if they were standing on the bed? | 如果他们站在床上呢 |
[33:33] | Well, it’s high enough, | 够高了 |
[33:35] | but her head struck the outside of the post. | 但是她的头是磕在床柱的外侧的 |
[33:37] | How tall would her assailant | 袭击她的人得多高 |
[33:38] | have to be to fit the evidence? | 才能符合已知证据 |
[33:46] | That… that’s tall. | 那…那可真高 |
[33:47] | Seven foot eight. | 7英尺8英寸 |
[33:49] | Somebody you’d notice around the house. | 在屋子里一定鹤立鸡群 |
[33:51] | Let’s think outside the box. | 我们跳出常规来想 |
[33:53] | What do you mean, like go non-human? | 你什么意思 比如说是非人类吗 |
[33:55] | No. What else explains striking the bedpost in that manner? | 不 那种方式撞击床柱的其他解释还有吗 |
[33:59] | I guess… falling. | 我猜测…坠落 |
[34:01] | Falling? | 坠落 |
[34:03] | Maria was a maid. | Maria是女仆 |
[34:04] | Do you have a schematic version of the room? | 房间的图解视图你有吗 |
[34:12] | If she fell backwards… | 如果她是向后坠落的话 |
[34:14] | But it doesn’t explain the damage done to her skull. | 但这没有办法解释她头骨的损伤 |
[34:17] | Okay, what force does explain the damage? | 好吧 怎样的力可以造成那种损伤 |
[34:21] | 206 pounds per square inch, | 每平方英寸206磅 |
[34:23] | which means she would have had to have fallen | 意味着她坠落的高度 |
[34:25] | from a height of… | 需要在大概… |
[34:28] | it’s no good. | 这不对 |
[34:30] | I know what happened. | 我知道怎么回事了 |
[34:32] | She was yanked off the ladder. | 她是被从梯子上拽下来的 |
[34:34] | You mean somebody pulled her off? | 你的意思有人从梯子上把她拉下来了 |
[34:36] | Yes. The missing 84 pounds per square inch | 对的 缺失的那每平方英寸84磅的力 |
[34:40] | can be explained by a hard yank from a full-grown man. | 可以用一个成年男人的大力拉扯来解释 |
[34:50] | I don’t know if it’s murder, | 我不知这是不是谋杀 |
[34:51] | but someone is definitely responsible for Maria’s death. | 但是肯定有人需要对Maria的死亡负责 |
[34:56] | This is not about the gang. | 这和帮派没有关系 |
[34:58] | The gang had nothing to do with her death. | 帮派和她的死亡没有半点关系 |
[35:02] | Maria was pulled off that ladder. | Maria是被人从梯子上拉下来的 |
[35:05] | Who are you protecting? | 你在保护谁 |
[35:08] | I got nothing to say. | 我没有什么可说的 |
[35:10] | What did the senator offer you, huh? | 参议员给你什么好处了 嗯 |
[35:12] | Asylum? For the whole family? | 给你全家庇护? |
[35:15] | I know what happened. | 我知道发生什么了 |
[35:18] | Your father died of cancer. | 你父亲死于癌症 |
[35:20] | around the same time, your wife was pregnant. | 大概相同阶段 你的妻子怀孕了 |
[35:24] | You wanted your child to be born an American citizen, | 你希望你的孩子在美国出生拿到公民身份 |
[35:27] | so you couldn’t report your father’s death | 所以你不能上报你父亲的死亡 |
[35:29] | for fear of being deported. | 害怕被驱逐出境 |
[35:31] | You buried him yourself. In the garden. | 你自己在菜园里埋葬了他 |
[35:37] | When your sister died, | 当你妹妹死的时候 |
[35:39] | you buried her in the same place. | 你把她埋葬在同样的地方 |
[35:43] | When my father died, he said to me, | 当我父亲死的时候 他和我说 |
[35:47] | “You take care of your sister.” | 你照顾好你妹 |
[35:54] | You joined Mara Muerte so you can get fake papers, | 你加入Mara Muerte是为了拿到假证件 |
[35:56] | so she could work for the senator. | 所以她就能给参议员工作 |
[35:59] | Maria… | Maria她… |
[36:01] | Maria, she was so angry she would, she’d get so angry | Maria她当时特别生气 生气到 |
[36:05] | sometimes she just doesn’t speak to me. | 有时甚至都不和我说话 |
[36:08] | She didn’t understand what you had to do | 她不懂你的所作所为是 |
[36:10] | for her and your family. | 为了她和你的家人 |
[36:12] | It was the only way for me to keep my promise to my father. | 为了守住对我爸的承诺我只能如此 |
[36:19] | Look at me now, huh? | 现在看看我 嗯 |
[36:22] | All because I wanted to give my sister and my father | 我只是想给我的妹妹和父亲 |
[36:26] | a beautiful place to rest. | 一个美一点的地方安息 |
[36:30] | It’s near… it’s near a pond. | 那里离…离池塘很近 |
[36:34] | It’s beautiful, huh? | 很漂亮 对不 |
[36:40] | It’s all for nothing. | 现在都白瞎了 |
[36:44] | My family’s ruined. | 我的家庭毁了 |
[36:49] | She didn’t fall. | 她不是掉下来的 |
[36:51] | No, she was pushed. | 不 她是被推的 |
[36:52] | No, Senator, actually she was pulled, | 不 参议员 实际上她是被拽下来的 |
[36:55] | probably off that ladder. | 可能是从梯子上拽的 |
[36:56] | Pulled? Pulled by who? | 拽 被谁拽的 |
[36:58] | Perhaps by your son or the senator. | 可能是您儿子或者是参议员 |
[37:00] | Oh, my God. I do not pull maids off of ladders. | 哦 天哪 我可不会把女佣从梯子上拽下来 |
[37:03] | Mm. Will you please open that up? | 嗯 您能它架起来吗 |
[37:05] | And, and why would they do something like that? | 而且 为什么会有人那样做 |
[37:07] | Because Maria was pregnant by your son. | 因为Maria怀了您儿子的孩子 |
[37:09] | What? | 啥 |
[37:10] | Even if that were true, | 即使是这样 |
[37:12] | that is not how we would handle the situation. | 我们也不会这么处理啊 |
[37:14] | Yeah, you’d have her deported in the middle of the night. | 对 你们会在半夜把她驱逐出境 |
[37:16] | It would be handled, | 反正会解决的 |
[37:17] | and not by pulling her off a ladder. | 绝不是把她从梯子上拽下来 |
[37:21] | Senator, would you mind reaching up? | 参议员 您介意伸手来拉我吗 |
[37:24] | What is that gonna prove? | 这能证明什么啊 |
[37:26] | Are you refusing, sir? | 您在拒绝我吗 先生 |
[37:27] | I’m trained in kinesiology, the study of human movement. | 我学过运动机能学 研究人类运动的学科 |
[37:30] | Oh, and you’re gonna be able to tell | 哦 所以你可以知道 |
[37:32] | who pulled her off the ladder. | 是谁把她从梯子上拽下来的 |
[37:33] | Absolutely, yes. | 绝对可以 是的 |
[37:35] | Oh, for God’s sake, Alan, just do it. | 哦 拜托你了 Alan 照做吧 |
[37:37] | Just do it. | 去吧 |
[37:38] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[37:43] | Well? | 怎样 |
[37:45] | Was it me? | 是我吗 |
[37:47] | Hector Hector? | |
[37:49] | Si? | 怎么 |
[37:50] | Would you please pull me down off this ladder? | 你可以把我从梯子上拉下吗 |
[37:53] | No. | 不 |
[37:55] | No, I won’t. | 不 我不 |
[37:56] | Hector, just do as she asks. | Hector 按她要求的做 |
[37:59] | Hector Hector. | |
[38:03] | How did it happen, Hector? | 一切都是怎么发生的 Hector |
[38:05] | You told her to stay out of Logan’s room, didn’t you? | 你警告她远离Logan的房间 是不是 |
[38:07] | You didn’t approve. | 你不允许 |
[38:09] | You knew what was going on. | 你知道发生了什么 |
[38:10] | Hector Hector? | |
[38:11] | If it wasn’t you, just pull me down. | 如果不是你 就把我拉下来 |
[38:15] | Maria defied you, she went to Logan’s room. | Maria不听你的 她进了Logan的房间 |
[38:18] | You got angry, you pulled her off the ladder. | 你很生气 你把她从梯子上拽下来 |
[38:20] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[38:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:30] | It was an accident. | 那是场意外 |
[38:33] | I can’t believe that worked. | 不可思议这竟然管用 |
[38:35] | Psychology, Bones, is a very powerful force. | 心理学 Bones 是很好的利器 |
[38:38] | I gave her $500 and I drove her home. | 我给了她500美金 开车送她回家 |
[38:42] | I…I thought she was going to go to a doctor. | 我…我以为她回去看医生 |
[38:45] | She was afraid she’d lose her job and get deported. | 她害怕失业然后被遣返 |
[38:47] | You should have told us. | 你应该告诉我们 |
[38:49] | You don’t want to know. | 你们不想知道的 |
[38:51] | You don’t want to know about any of this. | 这其中的一丁点儿你们都不想知道的 |
[38:53] | I know my job. | 我知道我该做什么 |
[38:56] | I know what you want. | 我知道你们想要什么 |
[39:00] | Hector Alvarado Hector Alvarado, | |
[39:02] | I’m placing you under arrest. | 我要逮捕你 |
[39:04] | on suspicion of manslaughter. | 以过失杀人的嫌疑 |
[39:17] | – Booth? – Yeah. | – Booth – 怎么了 |
[39:19] | Message from the Gang Task Force Unit. | 帮派执法小组带来消息 |
[39:21] | Uh, Mara Muerte has put a hit out on your lady scientist. | 呃 Mara Muerte放话要你的科学家女士的人头 |
[39:25] | Oh, man. | 哦 天 |
[39:27] | You got a response? | 你要回复什么 |
[39:28] | Yeah, just tell ’em… | 嗯 告诉他们… |
[39:29] | tell ’em I got the message. | 告诉他们我收到了 |
[39:31] | Tell ’em thanks. | 告诉他们谢谢 |
[39:33] | Sure. | 好的 |
[39:44] | Se?or acepta en tus brazos las almas de tus hijos devotos | 主 将您虔诚的孩子Maria Duarte和Augustine Duarte |
[39:48] | María Duarte y Augustín Duarte. | 纳入你的怀抱 |
[39:51] | Que tu Espíritu Santo los ilumine, dándoles bienvenida en tu amor. | 以圣灵照拂 以博爱迎临 |
[39:58] | Padre nuestro que estás en los cielos, santificado sea tu nombre. | 我们天上的父 愿人都尊你的名为圣 |
[40:02] | Véngase tu reino. Hágase tu voluntad en la tierra como en el cielo. | 愿你的国降临 愿你的旨意行在地上 如同行在天上 |
[40:08] | Danos hoy nuestro pan de cada día y perdona nuestras ofensas… | 我们日用的饮食 今日赐给我们 免我们的债 |
[40:13] | This is nice of you. | 你人太好了 |
[40:15] | Not many people would pay for a funeral like this. | 很少人会出钱办这样一场葬礼 |
[40:19] | Where is Booth? | Booth在哪 |
[40:19] | He said he’d come. | 他说他会来的 |
[40:44] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[40:45] | This is my neighborhood. | 这是我的地盘 |
[40:46] | You put a hit out on my partner? | 你悬赏我搭档的人头了? |
[40:47] | She’s not FBI. | 她又不是FBI |
[40:50] | I never said anything about FBI. | 我从没说FBI的事儿 |
[40:52] | She’s my partner, ese. | 她是我的搭档 |
[40:53] | and if anything happens to her | 如果她有什么事儿 |
[40:55] | I will find you and I will kill you. | 我就会找到你然后杀了你 |
[40:57] | I won’t think twice. | 绝不眨眼 |
[40:58] | Look at me. Look in my eyes. | 看着我 看着我的眼睛 |
[41:00] | Look at my face. | 看着我的脸 |
[41:02] | If anything happens to her, I will kill you. | 如果她怎么样了 我就杀了你 |
[41:04] | This is between you and me. | 这就是咱俩的事儿 |
[41:07] | Nobody sees, nobody knows. | 没人看见 没人知道 |
[41:09] | You got nothing to prove. | 你没有任何证据 |
[41:11] | Understand? | 明白了吗 |
[41:12] | You understand?! | 明白了没 |
[41:14] | – Uh… – Yeah. | – 啊…- 明白 |
[41:16] | I thought so. Okay? | 我也这么觉得 好吧 |
[41:17] | Now, if you don’t mind, I’ll leave first | 现在 如果不介意的话 我要先走了 |
[41:19] | because I have somewhere I have to be. | 因为我还必须要去一个地方 |
[41:34] | I will pay you back for this funeral. | 我会还你葬礼的钱的 |
[41:36] | Don’t worry about it. | 别介意 |
[41:38] | It’s my family. It’s my duty. | 这是我的家人 是我应该做的 |
[41:40] | Aren’t you leaving for El Salvador tonight? | 你不是今晚就要回萨尔瓦多了吗 |
[41:43] | My child is an American. | 我的孩子是个美国人 |
[41:48] | He’s… | 他… |
[41:50] | He’s not gonna grow up the way that Rosa and I did. | 他不会像Rosa和我一样长大 |
[41:53] | Lo regresamos. De alguna manera. | 我们会回来的 以某种方式 |
[41:56] | She says that we’re gonna bring him back. | 她说我们会带他回来的 |
[41:58] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[42:01] | One way or another, | 无论如何 |
[42:03] | your son will have a better life than you did. | 你们的儿子的人生都会比你们好 |
[42:06] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[42:07] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[42:19] | Am I in trouble? | 我摊上事儿了吗 |
[42:21] | You’re late for a funeral. | 你参加葬礼却迟到了 |
[42:23] | Of course you’re in trouble. | 你当然摊上事儿了 |
[42:25] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:27] | I apologize. I… | 我很抱歉 我… |
[42:29] | Everything okay here? | 一切都正常吗 |
[42:31] | Where were you? | 你去哪里了 |
[42:33] | I had something to do. | 我有些事情处理 |
[42:34] | More important than a funeral? | 比参加葬礼还重要的事情吗 |
[42:38] | I thought so at the time. | 我当时是这么认为的 |