时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We’ll be meeting with agents | 我们会和那些来自 |
[00:03] | from the FAA, the NTSB and local police. | FAA NTSB还有当地的警方碰面 |
[00:05] | Usually Booth handles those people. | 通常都是Booth和这些人交涉 |
[00:07] | Plane crashes don’t belong to the FBI. | 坠机事故不归FBI管 |
[00:09] | Why not? FAA stands for “Federal Aviation Administration, “ | 为什么 FAA是联邦航空局 |
[00:11] | the NTSB stands for “National Transportation Safety Board.” | NTSB是全国运输安全委员会 |
[00:14] | That sounds federal to me, and FBI stands for Federal… | 这听起来很联邦 而FBI是联邦… |
[00:16] | Zack Zack | |
[00:18] | It’s the third time in a row | 这已经是连续第三次 |
[00:19] | we’ve investigated without Booth. | 我们在Booth缺席的情况下展开调查了 |
[00:20] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[00:21] | Why? He mostly ignores you. | 为什么 他几乎对你视而不见 |
[00:23] | Ignoring me is Booth’s way of acknowledging my presence. | 忽视我是Booth承认我存在的方式 |
[00:27] | It’s a guy thing. | 这是男人之间的默契 |
[00:28] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[00:44] | Dr. Brennan? Dr. Brennan? | |
[00:46] | – Yes. – I’m Ian Dyson with the NTSB. | – 我是 – 我是NTSB的Ian Dyson |
[00:48] | This is my assistant, | 这是我的助手 |
[00:49] | Zack Addy Zack Addy. | |
[00:50] | At approximately | 大约 |
[00:52] | 0400 last night, | 凌晨4点 |
[00:54] | a private jet with five passengers on board | 一架载有五名乘客的喷气式飞机 |
[00:56] | reported horizontal stabilizer trouble | 报告说水平稳定器出了问题 |
[00:58] | 200 miles southeast of Norfolk. | 距诺福克东南方向200里 |
[01:01] | Yeager Airport in Charleston tracked them for 30 minutes | 查尔斯顿的耶格尔机场追踪了他们30分钟 |
[01:03] | until they dropped off the radar screen at 0430. | 直至4点半他们从雷达上消失 |
[01:06] | The plane tried to make an emergency landing here | 这辆飞机试图在这儿迫降 |
[01:09] | when it clipped some trees and slammed to the ground. | 当它擦到一些树并冲向地面的时候 |
[01:12] | We found another mostly intact body over near the trees. | 我们在这些树的旁边发现了另一具几乎完整的尸体 |
[01:15] | The rest is bits and pieces. | 剩下的都是些零碎的 |
[01:17] | What makes this | 这为什么 |
[01:18] | one of our cases? | 会成为我们的案子 |
[01:19] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[01:20] | We’re kind of special.We’re elite. | 我们是特殊的 精英 |
[01:22] | We don’t sort through just any set of bodies. | 我们不会随便处理任意的尸体的 |
[01:25] | It was a State Department flight | 这是国务院的航班 |
[01:26] | with a bunch of VIPs on board. | 飞机上一群VIP |
[01:27] | Is that special enough? | 这样够特殊了吗 |
[01:29] | I apologize if I’ve offended you. | 如果我冒犯到您的话 我道歉 |
[01:31] | Usually, we have an FBI agent who mediates | 通常 我们有个FBI探员来帮助我们 |
[01:33] | our interpersonal encounters. | 处理我们的工作人际对接 |
[01:35] | We found another skull. | 我们发现了另一个颅骨 |
[01:37] | Two skulls. | 两个颅骨 |
[01:38] | Those, uh, pieces are from two different skulls. | 这些 碎片来自两个不同的颅骨 |
[01:40] | I’ll leave you super elite types to it. | 就让你们这些精英来处理吧 |
[01:45] | Zack, we don’t need Booth | Zack 我们不需要Booth |
[01:47] | to mediate our interpersonal encounters. | 来处理我们的工作人际对接 |
[01:50] | Pilot, copilot, | 机长 副机长 |
[01:53] | brings our count to six. | 一共六个了 |
[01:55] | Three mostly intact sets of remains, | 三具几乎完整的尸体 |
[01:57] | one partial and two fragmented. | 一具不完整的 两具零碎的 |
[02:00] | Obviously, bodies are burned to a crisp. | 显然 尸体已经被烧脆了 |
[02:02] | No dermis, very little soft tissue, indications | 没有真皮 非常少量的软组织提示 |
[02:07] | of high- impact trauma; | 高强度的创伤 |
[02:09] | burst fracture of the lower thoracic and lumbar vertebrae | 下胸椎和腰椎的爆裂性骨折 |
[02:12] | consistent with injuries caused by the vertical impact | 伴随坠机导致的 |
[02:14] | of the falling aircraft. | 垂直冲击损伤 |
[02:16] | Should I keep talking as though | 我应不应该假装 |
[02:18] | you’re paying attention? | 你有听我说话继续往下讲呢 |
[02:20] | What do you make of this? | 你觉得这是什么 |
[02:26] | A femur fragment. | 股骨碎片 |
[02:28] | No charring. | 没被烧焦 |
[02:30] | You think this fragment doesn’t belong to the plane crash. | 你觉得这个碎片不是坠机造成的 |
[02:31] | What are the odds? | 几率多大 |
[02:34] | A crashing plane falling directly on a human being? | 坠落的飞机直接砸到一个人身上 |
[02:37] | One in… ten million. | 一千万分之一吧 |
[02:43] | The information that I’m about to tell you | 我要告诉你们的消息 |
[02:45] | must not leave this room. | 决不能走漏风声 |
[02:46] | I am philosophically opposed to institutional secrecy in all its forms. | 从哲学角度上来说我反对任何一种形式的保密制度 |
[02:50] | Fine. Get out. | 好吧 你出去 |
[02:53] | Two Communist Chinese trade attaches were on that plane | 那飞机上有两个中国贸易相关的共产党员 |
[02:56] | when it crashed- -both high- ranking party members. | 当它坠落的时候 两个都是高级党政干部 |
[02:58] | Well, obviously, we shot it down. | 显然 我们把它打下来的 |
[03:00] | The FAA and the NTSB can prove | FAA和NTSB能证明 |
[03:03] | that it was an accident. | 这是一个事故 |
[03:04] | Also on the manifest was an American businessman, | 乘客名单上还有个美国商人 |
[03:07] | a pilot and a copilot. | 一个机长和一个副机长 |
[03:09] | Five people. | 五个人 |
[03:10] | Dr.Goodman Dr.Goodman, | |
[03:12] | we found six sets of human remains on that airplane. | 我们发现飞机上有六具人类尸体 |
[03:15] | Not to mention three bone fragments | 更不必说还有三块碎骨 |
[03:17] | which were not on the plane. | 不属于那飞机上的 |
[03:18] | Is there any chance those bone fragments were on the plane? | 有可能是飞机上的吗 |
[03:20] | What, you mean as carry- on luggage? | 什么 你是说类似托运行李吗 |
[03:22] | No, everything on the plane burned. | 不 飞机上的都烧光了 |
[03:23] | They were untouched by fire. | 这三块没被烧过 |
[03:25] | Hmm. And forget about the bone fragments for the time being. | 现在这时候忘了那些碎骨吧 |
[03:28] | The State Department is extremely anxious | 国务院现在非常紧张 |
[03:31] | to find the identity of that sixth person. | 要赶紧明确第六个人的身份 |
[03:33] | No one wishes this to become an international incident, | 没人希望这变成一件国际事故 |
[03:35] | therefore this is our only priority. | 因此这是我们头等大事 |
[03:38] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[03:40] | For the love of God, why? | 上帝啊 为什么 |
[03:42] | Because the plane crash | 这个坠机是个事故 |
[03:43] | was an accident, bone fragments were not. | 但碎骨片不是 |
[03:46] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[03:47] | Zack found unusual cut marks. | Zack发现了不寻常的切割伤 |
[03:48] | Cut marks congruent | 这种切割伤与 |
[03:49] | with dismemberment. | 肢解伤痕一致 |
[03:51] | People, | 伙计们 |
[03:53] | one hour ago, I received a call | 一个小时前 我接到一个电话 |
[03:55] | from the Secretary of State requesting | 是国务院秘书处的 |
[03:57] | that the unidentified extra passenger | 要求我们赶紧明确那个额外的乘客身份 |
[03:59] | be our first priority. | 这才是我们的首要任务 |
[04:01] | So, now politics | 所以 现在政治 |
[04:02] | are more important than murder? | 比谋杀更重要 |
[04:03] | I’m not saying “please.” | 我不是在请求你 |
[04:05] | I’m not being reasonable. | 也不是在讲道理 |
[04:07] | I’m making the decision. | 是在做决定 |
[04:08] | First and foremost, identify that sixth body. | 首先 确认第六人的身份 |
[04:21] | Got it, or you want me to explain again? | 明白了吗 或者你想我再解释一遍 |
[04:23] | I got it, okay? | 我懂了 好吗 |
[04:25] | The plane goes down, kablooey. | 飞机坠落了 有毛病 |
[04:26] | There’s an extra body on board | 飞机上还有另外一个人 |
[04:27] | which you really don’t care about | 虽然你不是很在意他 |
[04:29] | ’cause you’re more interested in these bone fragments | 因为你对那些 |
[04:32] | that you found on the ground. | 在地上发现的碎骨片更感兴趣 |
[04:32] | Exactly. | 没错儿 |
[04:33] | Oh, this all you got? | 这些就是全部吗 |
[04:36] | So far. | 至今为止 |
[04:37] | Piece of skull, chunk of vertebra, part of a femur. | 颅骨碎片 大块椎骨 一点真皮 |
[04:41] | Not much to go on. | 没有太多东西来查啊 |
[04:42] | These fragments come from a person who was hacked. | 这些碎片都来自一个被肢解的人 |
[04:44] | Hacked to little bits? | 被切成小碎片 |
[04:45] | No, medium- size bits. | 不 中等大小 |
[04:47] | I’m not sure how it turned into little bits yet. | 我不确定它怎么变成那么小的碎片 |
[04:49] | Okay, and I’m here why? | 好吧 那我为什么来这儿 |
[04:51] | Dismemberment, little bits- – | 肢解 小碎骨 |
[04:53] | it’s a murder. | 是谋杀 |
[04:55] | FBI doesn’t have jurisdiction at a golf course. | FBI没有高尔夫球场的权限 |
[04:57] | – Well, who does? – I don’t know. | – 好吧 谁有 – 不知道 |
[04:58] | Try the PGA. | 试试美国职业高尔夫球协会 |
[05:01] | You know, you’ve done a couple cases without me | 你已经解决了一堆没有我掺和的案子了 |
[05:03] | and you miss me. | 你想我了 |
[05:04] | Zack misses you, not me. | Zack想你了 不是我 |
[05:06] | Zack and I don’t even talk. | Zack和我几乎没讲过话 |
[05:07] | He seems to think it’s a male- bonding ritual. | 他似乎以为这是男人间的常态 |
[05:09] | – Maybe he’s right.- No, it’s not. | – 也许他是对的 – 不 并不是 |
[05:11] | – Could be.- You told him that | – 可能是 – 你告诉他的 |
[05:12] | so you wouldn’t have to talk to him. | 所以你就不用和他打交道了 |
[05:13] | Well, it was nicer than shooting him. | 总比拿枪打他好 |
[05:15] | Goodman has ordered me to investigate the other extra body. | Goodman已经让我去调查另一具尸体了 |
[05:19] | Well, then you better get on that. | 那你最好先干那个活 |
[05:20] | Next time you know you miss me, | 下次你就晓得想我了 |
[05:21] | pick up the phone, call me. | 就打电话给我 |
[05:22] | We’ll do lunch or something. | 我们可以一起吃中饭或者别的什么的 |
[05:23] | I do not miss you. | 我并不想你 |
[05:24] | Come on. Say it! | 来吧 承认吧 |
[05:26] | – I do not miss you! – Dr. Brennan, Agent Booth, | – 我不想你 – Dr. Brennan Booth探员 |
[05:28] | you have a visitor. | 你有客人 |
[05:29] | No, I don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[05:30] | You miss me. | 你想我 |
[05:39] | – Dr. Temperance Brennan? – Yes. | – Dr. Temperance Brennan – 我是 |
[05:40] | – Special Agent Seeley Booth. – I’m Jesse Caine. | – 特别探员Seeley Booth – 我是Jesse Caine |
[05:43] | You’re Jesse Caine? | 你是Jesse Caine? |
[05:44] | You’ve heard of me? | 你听说过我 |
[05:45] | I haven’t. | 我没有 |
[05:46] | Jesse here is sort of an expert on missing persons cases. | Jesse是调查失踪人口案件的专家 |
[05:49] | I’ve done some writing on missing person laws | 我写了一些东西 |
[05:51] | and investigative techniques. | 有关失踪人口相关法律和调查技巧的 |
[05:53] | Interagency cooperation, | 跨部门合作 |
[05:55] | jurisdictional dispute, that kind of thing. | 管辖异议 那类的 |
[05:57] | I heard about the bones you found at the golf course. | 我听说了你在高尔夫球场发现的骨头 |
[06:00] | I can’t really talk about that. | 我不能谈论那个 |
[06:01] | I don’t mean the Communist Chinese on the plane. | 我不是说那个飞机上的中国共产党员 |
[06:03] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Communist Chinese? | 哇喔 中共党员? |
[06:06] | The other bones, the fragments. | 那些碎骨 |
[06:08] | How’d you hear about the Communist Chinese? | 你怎么听说的那个中共党员 |
[06:11] | Those pieces of bone you found on the golf course? | 那些你在高尔夫球场发现的碎骨吗 |
[06:14] | I’m pretty sure that’s my dad. | 我很肯定那是我爹 |
[06:54] | My expertise in missing persons investigation | 我的专业是调查失踪人口 |
[06:57] | derives from one thing- – my search for my father. | 是有缘由的 为了找我爸 |
[07:00] | He went missing five years ago during | 他五年前失踪了 |
[07:02] | a trip to his cottage in Virginia Beach. | 在去弗吉尼亚海滩一个小村庄的旅途中 |
[07:03] | What makes you think these bone fragments | 是什么让你觉得这些 |
[07:05] | come from your father? | 碎骨片是你爸爸的 |
[07:06] | You know, there is a question of national security | 这儿有个在我管辖内的 |
[07:08] | here that is in my jurisdiction. | 关于国家安全的问题 |
[07:10] | He’s not supposed to know about the Chinese. | 他不应该知道关于那个中国人的事情 |
[07:12] | My investigations lead me to conclude | 我的调查让我得出一个结论 |
[07:13] | that my father was murdered in the area and his body disposed. | 我爸爸在这个区域被杀了并抛尸了 |
[07:16] | What do the police say? | 警方怎么说 |
[07:18] | They gave up four years ago. | 他们四年前就放弃了 |
[07:19] | Because there was no evidence of foul play. | 因为缺少犯罪证据 |
[07:21] | The investigation was bungled. | 调查过程一塌糊涂 |
[07:22] | The city police didn’t have the manpower. | 市警方没有人力资源 |
[07:25] | The state trooper said it was a federal matter | 州部队说这是联邦问题 |
[07:26] | and you guys suggested a private investigator. | 然后你们FBI建议私人调查 |
[07:29] | It was not bungled, okay? | 调查过程并不是一塌糊涂 好吗 |
[07:30] | Because there was no evidence of foul play. | 是因为没有足够的证据 |
[07:32] | It’s a common story, okay? | 就是个大众故事 好吗 |
[07:34] | A guy goes in for a pack of cigarettes, | 一个男人去买一包烟 |
[07:36] | he ends up renting out snorkeling gear in Guam. | 最后却在关岛做起出租潜水设备的小生意 |
[07:39] | He doesn’t know what it’s like to lose a parent. You do. | 他不明白失去父母的滋味 你是知道的 |
[07:43] | You want back down a jot there, buddy? | 咱们还是绕回来吧 兄弟 |
[07:45] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[07:47] | No offense, Dr. Brennan, | 无意冒犯 Dr. Brennan |
[07:48] | but you’re a writer, a well- known scientist. | 但你是个畅销作家 一位知名科学家 |
[07:50] | It’s out there. Plus, you’re one of us. | 这很好查到 还有 你我是一类人 |
[07:51] | One of us? | 一类人? |
[07:52] | People whose loved ones have simply vanished. | 我们都是经历过所爱之人失踪的人 |
[07:54] | In your case, both parents. | 对你来说 失踪的是你的父母 |
[07:56] | Okay, how do you know about the Chinese? | 你怎么知道关于那个中国人的 |
[07:58] | Do not look at Dr. Brennan, okay? | 别看着Dr. Brennan 行吗 |
[08:00] | Whether you like it or not, | 不管你喜不喜欢 |
[08:01] | this is an issue between you | 这都是你和 |
[08:03] | and the FBI. | FBI之间的问题 |
[08:04] | If body parts are found | 如果在我爸爸大致消失的地方 |
[08:05] | in roughly the area my father disappeared, | 发现了碎尸 |
[08:06] | I’m going to know about it. | 我都必须知道 |
[08:07] | Radio chatter, the Internet, | 无线电通信 网络啊 |
[08:09] | the local law enforcement… | 当地执法部门 |
[08:10] | That’s all I’m prepared to tell you. | 这些都是我准备告诉你的 |
[08:14] | Do you mind if I ask you how many bone fragments you found? | 你介意我问问你一共发现了多少碎骨片吗 |
[08:16] | Yes, I do. | 我介意 |
[08:17] | I don’t discuss ongoing investigations. | 我不讨论正在进行的案件相关的信息 |
[08:19] | She doesn’t discuss ongoing investigations. | 她不讨论正在进行的案件相关的信息 |
[08:23] | Fair enough, Dr. Brennan. | 很公平 Dr. Brennan |
[08:24] | These are my notes from the last five years. | 这些是我近五年来发现的线索 |
[08:27] | Every lead, every clue, | 每条线索 每个证据 |
[08:28] | every person I’ve ever talked with is here. | 每个和我谈过的人的记录都在这里 |
[08:30] | And why would Dr. Brennan care about that? | 所以为什么Dr. Brennan会在意这些呢 |
[08:33] | ‘Cause it will at least give her a candidate to eliminate. | 因为这些至少可以给她提供一个可排除掉的嫌疑人 |
[08:36] | He’s got a point. | 言之有理 |
[08:38] | My father’s medical records, | 我爸爸的医疗记录 |
[08:40] | pictures, last known whereabouts, | 图片 最后一次的行踪 |
[08:42] | even a connection to the golf course. | 甚至与高尔夫球场案件的联系 |
[08:45] | Also my phone number. | 这是我的号码 |
[08:47] | But don’t worry. | 但别担心 |
[08:49] | If I don’t hear from you, | 如果我没收到你的消息 |
[08:51] | you’ll hear from me. | 你一定会收到我的消息 |
[08:59] | Pushy. | 强硬派 |
[09:00] | Well, maybe he discovered that being pushy | 也许他发现强硬一点 |
[09:03] | is how you get cops to pay attention. | 会让警方更重视一些 |
[09:04] | What are you hawking at me for? | 你想说什么 |
[09:06] | The Chinese, the plane crash, that’s geopolitics. | 中国人 坠机事故 这是地缘政治 |
[09:09] | This is murder. | 是谋杀 |
[09:12] | Will you help? | 你会帮他吗 |
[09:15] | Well, you know, I guess if you’re really asking me | 如果你真的求我的话 |
[09:18] | I guess I could, you know, | 我说不定会帮忙 |
[09:20] | budget with my boss to make it | 和我上级说说 |
[09:22] | look like it was attached to the Chinese plane crash thing. | 让这个看起来像和那个中国人的坠机事故有关 |
[09:28] | We’ve made some progress on the mystery passenger. | 我们在这个神秘乘客身上找到点线索 |
[09:31] | Fill me in. | 和我说说 |
[09:32] | Nasal ridges indicate she was a Caucasoid female, | 鼻脊显示她是个白人女性 |
[09:35] | approximately five feet, ten inches. | 身高大约五尺十寸 |
[09:37] | Epiphysial fusion puts her age | 骨骺融合预测她年龄在 |
[09:38] | somewhere between 20 to 25. | 20- 25岁之间 |
[09:41] | I have a theory. | 我有个想法 |
[09:42] | Femme fatale assassin. | 美女刺客 |
[09:43] | Unregistered flight attendant. | 没注册的飞机乘务员 |
[09:45] | Young beautiful girl, | 年轻美丽的女孩 |
[09:47] | doesn’t appear on the in- flight manifest, | 没在乘客名单上出现 |
[09:49] | group of high- powered politicos… | 一群高官 |
[09:52] | What? What? | 什么 什么 |
[09:54] | Someone on that flight might have been doing his daughter | 飞机上的某个人可能给他女儿或者女朋友 |
[09:56] | or his girlfriend a favor. | 行了个方便 |
[09:57] | You’re so sweet, honey. | 你太聪明了 亲爱的 |
[09:58] | You really are. | 真的 |
[10:01] | You think she was the in- flight entertainment. | 你觉得她是航班上的一点小助兴 |
[10:06] | Yeah. Anything you want to tell us about | 是的 关于那些小碎骨你还有别的什么 |
[10:08] | the bone bits you care about? | 要告诉我的事情吗 |
[10:10] | Supra- orbital margin is rounded, | 眶上缘圆润 |
[10:13] | suggesting a male. | 表示这是男性 |
[10:15] | Yes, and there’s signs of osteophitic lipping or | 对 这块腰椎有边缘骨质增生 |
[10:17] | polish on this piece of vertebrae. | 磨损的征象 |
[10:19] | Arthritis? | 关节炎吗 |
[10:20] | So, middle- aged guy. | 中年男性 |
[10:22] | Weathering and discoloration | 风化 变色 |
[10:23] | suggests these bones have been out there | 表明这些骨片 |
[10:25] | for approximately five years. | 在这儿大概有5年了 |
[10:28] | I’m going to ask you guys to help me on this. | 我得让你们帮帮忙 |
[10:31] | You mean, after the communist thing? | 你是说 在调查完这个中共党员之后吗 |
[10:33] | No, immediately. | 不 现在 |
[10:34] | I’m in. | 加我一个 |
[10:36] | You want us to defy Dr. Goodman? | 你希望我们违抗Dr. Goodman的命令 |
[10:37] | I’m in. | 加我一个 |
[10:38] | Not defy, per se. | 不是违抗 而是 |
[10:40] | Do both jobs, but… | 两个事情都做 但是 |
[10:41] | but keep one a secret. | 这个得保密 |
[10:43] | I’m in. | 加我一个 |
[10:44] | We get it. You’re a rebel. | 我们明白了 你要造反 |
[10:45] | Zack, I need you to analyze the cuts on the bone. | Zack 我需要你去分析一下骨头上的切痕 |
[10:48] | I was kind of hoping to keep my job. | 我很希望保住我的饭碗 |
[10:50] | There’s not enough skull here for me to do a reconstruction. | 没有足够的颅骨来重建啊 |
[10:54] | If I give you a picture, | 如果我给你一张图片 |
[10:54] | you could tell me if the skull piece doesn’t match? | 你能告诉我这个颅骨碎片不匹配吗 |
[10:57] | I could construct a schematic and see if the shard | 我可以建个概要图 然后看看这些碎片 |
[11:00] | fit the general shape of the skull…if I had a picture. | 是不是大致符合颅骨的形状 如果有图的话 |
[11:03] | Has anyone noticed that I was the first to offer help | 有没有人注意到我是第一个提出帮忙的 |
[11:05] | and apparently, I’m useless? | 但是显然又没什么用的 |
[11:07] | Not true. | 不啊 |
[11:08] | You’re the one that’s going to keep | 你得不让Dr. Goodman |
[11:09] | Goodman from finding out. | 发现这个事情 |
[11:11] | I’m in. | 算我一个 |
[11:14] | So the bone fragments are the same sex and age as my father. | 这些碎骨片的性别和年龄都和我爸爸相符 |
[11:17] | Yes. | 对 |
[11:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:19] | It’s a long way from conclusive. | 这还远远不到下结论的时候 |
[11:21] | Yeah, I know at times like these not to get hopeful. | 我明白有时候这种事让人绝望 |
[11:25] | But, on the other hand, you’ve got to have hope. | 但是另一方面你又必须报以希望 |
[11:27] | Even after five years? | 即使五年以后? |
[11:29] | People are found after decades, Dr. Brennan. After centuries. | 人死后数十年才被发现 有时甚至几个世纪 |
[11:31] | You’ve done some of the finding. | 你已经发现了不少 |
[11:33] | Booth says you’ve made a living | Booth说你在你爸爸失踪之后 |
[11:35] | off of the disappearance of your father. | 就干起了这一行 |
[11:37] | About six months after my father disappeared, | 我爸爸失踪了六个月之后 |
[11:41] | I found out nobody was actually looking for him. | 我发现没人还在找他 |
[11:43] | Next thing I knew, I was an expert | 另一件事就是 我知道 我是个 |
[11:45] | in motivating the police- – victims’ rights. | 激励警方和为受害人争取权利的专家 |
[11:47] | Becoming well- known is a byproduct | 出名只是寻找我爸爸的副产品 |
[11:49] | of my search for my father, not the goal of my search. | 不是我去寻找的目的 |
[11:51] | You should understand my motivation | 你应该理解我的动机 |
[11:53] | better than most people in law enforcement. | 比在执法部门的任何人都理解 |
[11:55] | I’m not really interested in bonding | 通过我失去父母这件事情联络感情 |
[11:57] | over the loss of my parents. | 我并不是特别感兴趣 |
[12:00] | Booth is looking over your file now. | Booth在看你的资料 |
[12:02] | I wasn’t looking for his help. | 我没找他帮忙 |
[12:04] | We work together. | 我们一起共事 |
[12:06] | Booth knows that the bone fragments | 他知道那些碎骨片 |
[12:08] | are evidence of foul play. | 是犯罪证据 |
[12:10] | That’s all the motivation he needed. | 那是他需要的动机 |
[12:11] | You didn’t have to lean on him? | 你不需要依赖他吧 |
[12:15] | Not at all. | 一点也不需要 |
[12:19] | If you say so. | 如果你都这么说的话 |
[12:33] | One of the bone fragments | 有一个碎骨片 |
[12:34] | has distinctive ridge- mark indentations. | 有典型的脊状压痕 |
[12:37] | A knife mark. | 刀伤痕迹 |
[12:38] | Yes. Specifically, a carving knife. | 对 准确来说 是切肉刀 |
[12:39] | Well, what about the other ones? | 那另一个呢 |
[12:41] | The jagged marks? | 锯齿状痕迹 |
[12:42] | Some kind of machine blade. | 某种机器的刀片 |
[12:44] | What? Like a… a jigsaw or a chain saw? | 什么 比如线锯或者链锯 |
[12:50] | Are you suggesting one of the | 你们是在讨论 |
[12:51] | Chinese diplomats was wielding a chain saw? | 这个中国外交官用链锯吗 |
[12:54] | Uh… good one, sir. | 这玩笑可以 先生 |
[12:57] | Very droll. | 很滑稽吧 |
[13:00] | Zack knows much more about this than I do, | Zack比我知道的更多 |
[13:02] | but we weren’t discussing a literal chain saw cut, | 但是我们没讨论用链锯切割 |
[13:04] | but, rather, the pattern it leaves on the bone. | 而是切割后在骨头上留下的痕迹 |
[13:07] | Right? | 对吗 |
[13:08] | Zack Zack? | |
[13:09] | You know, blades move | 刀刃会有着 |
[13:11] | in several distinctive ways. | 一些截然不同的运动方式 |
[13:12] | Several distinctive ways. | 截然不同 |
[13:14] | Circular, elliptical, segmented | 圆形的 椭圆的 分段的 |
[13:16] | Chain saws are designed to cut soft materials at high speed. | 链锯是为了高速切割质软的材料 |
[13:17] | When cutting hard materials like bone they create wave- | 当切割质硬的材料比如骨头的时候 |
[13:19] | ridge walls by the action of the blade. | 刀片会产生波浪形的脊状边缘 |
[13:20] | This pattern’s too organized.Too linear. | 这个图案太规整 太线性了 |
[13:23] | Therefore, no Chinese Chain Saw | 所以 没有中国人被链锯 |
[13:24] | Massacre scenario. | 屠杀的剧情 |
[13:27] | Yes. Fascinating. | 好吧 很精彩 |
[13:29] | What has it go to do with the victims of the plane crash? | 那这和坠机案的受害人有什么关系呢 |
[13:31] | We not only | 我们不仅 |
[13:32] | have to reassemble each of the plane crash victims, | 要重组坠机案的每个受害人的尸骨 |
[13:35] | but figure out how their remains were scattered. | 还要搞清楚尸骨是如何散落的 |
[13:37] | Not by being cut up.That’s for sure. | 不是被分尸的 这很确定 |
[13:39] | Now we’ve eliminated blades. | 现在我们排除了刀片 |
[13:46] | Never freeze on me again. | 下次再别发愣了 |
[13:48] | I find Dr. Goodman scary. | 我发现 Dr. Goodman好吓人的 |
[13:50] | Well, I’m never trusting any of us again. | 我再也不会相信我们任何中的一个了 |
[13:53] | We’re that good at lying, huh? | 我们不擅长撒谎 对吗 |
[13:56] | We’re going to do much better. | 我们必须做的更好 |
[14:02] | Well, you know, I have to admit | 我必须承认 |
[14:04] | Jesse Caine’s file on his father | Jesse Caine对于他爸爸案子的资料 |
[14:06] | is both well- organized and complete. | 总结的十分齐全 |
[14:09] | Yep. The main suspect is his father’s girlfriend. | 主要的嫌疑人是他爸爸的女朋友 |
[14:12] | Karen Anderson Karen Anderson. | |
[14:14] | No alibi. | 没有不在场证明 |
[14:15] | And, since they were living together | 因为他们住在一起 |
[14:17] | at the time of the disappearance, she remains in the house, | 他爸爸失踪的这段时间她一直在家 |
[14:19] | and has access to their joint accounts. | 而且知道他们联合账户的密码 |
[14:22] | How much money are we talking about? | 具体多少钱 |
[14:24] | Max Caine, he was a stockbroker. | Max Caine曾是股票经纪人 |
[14:25] | He was worth millions. | 有数百万美元 |
[14:27] | But, you know, after seven years missing, | 但是在失踪7年之后 |
[14:28] | the courts will declare him officially dead. | 法院会宣布他官方死亡 |
[14:31] | You know, by that time, she could have siphoned out most of the money. | 那时她就可以取出绝大部分的钱 |
[14:34] | So I say we go visit Miss Anderson, | 我们该去会会Miss. Anderson |
[14:36] | and we’ll know pretty fast if she’s a suspect. | 我们很快就会知道她是不是个嫌疑人 |
[14:39] | How? | 怎么知道 |
[14:41] | How? | 怎么知道 |
[14:41] | Subtle psychological indicators, Bones. | 精细的心理观察 |
[14:44] | I looked those up on the Internet. | 我在网上查了 |
[14:45] | Body language, sweat, | 肢体语言 汗 |
[14:46] | tonal quality, | 音质 |
[14:48] | shifty eyes. | 眨眼 |
[14:50] | Hey, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[14:50] | I don’t go poking around your bone stuff, okay? | 我是不会对你的工作指指点点 |
[14:52] | Just leave the human stuff to me. | 我的工作留给我做 |
[14:55] | Why has Max’s disappearance become a matter for the FBI? | 为什么Max的失踪成了FBI的案子 |
[14:58] | Max’s disappearance is not an FBI matter. | Max的失踪并不是FBI的案子 |
[15:01] | You’re an FBI agent. | 你是个FBI探员 |
[15:02] | Human remains were found | 在一起联邦调查中发现了 |
[15:04] | in the course of a federal investigation. | 一些人类遗骸 |
[15:06] | Agent Booth is tasked with the job of identifying them. | Booth探员的工作就是确认他们的身份 |
[15:09] | I’d like to eliminate Max Caine as a possibility, and just move on altogether. | 我想排除受害人是Max Caine的可能 然后就查到了这里 |
[15:13] | So this is a pro forma interview? | 所以这是形式上的问话? |
[15:15] | Yes. Yes. Absolutely. | 很对 |
[15:17] | Because I know Max’s son Jesse | 因为我知道Max的儿子 |
[15:19] | accuses me of Max’s murder. | 怀疑我是凶手 |
[15:21] | Why do you think he suspects you? | 你觉得为什么他会怀疑你 |
[15:23] | Because of the age difference between me and Max. | 我和他爸之间的年龄差啊 |
[15:25] | Because I’m still living in the house. | 因为我还在他爸爸的房子里住着 |
[15:28] | Because, after five years, I dared to fall in love | 因为五年过去了 我敢于去 |
[15:29] | with someone new. And who knows? | 爱上另一个人 谁知道呢 |
[15:31] | Well, some people find it harder than others | 有些人就是比一般人 |
[15:33] | to get over the loss of a loved one. | 更难接受失去自己所爱的人 |
[15:35] | Bones? Psst! | Bones 喂 |
[15:36] | What? | 怎么 |
[15:37] | Jesse got to you, | Jesse找到你了 |
[15:39] | didn’t he? | 对吗 |
[15:40] | The dimples and the sad smile and melancholy, | 小酒窝 悲伤的微笑 带点点忧郁 |
[15:44] | on a mission to find his beloved father. | 必须去找到他爸爸的使命 |
[15:46] | You know all that. | 你知道的 |
[15:48] | Jesse didn’t love his father? | Jesse并不爱他爸爸? |
[15:49] | Max and Jesse didn’t speak for the two years before Max disappeared. | Max失踪前他和Jesse有两年没说过话了 |
[15:54] | And that was before I came into his life. | 在我和Max在一起之前就不说话了 |
[15:56] | What do you think caused the rift? | 你觉得是什么原因导致的呢 |
[15:57] | Max cut Jesse off financially. | Max不给Jesse钱了 |
[15:59] | Max thought Jesse was lazy, | Max觉得Jesse很懒 |
[16:02] | running around New York doing nothing with his life and, | 光在纽约闲逛不干正事 |
[16:04] | well, Jesse was furious. | Jesse就怒不可遏 |
[16:19] | The hack marks were caused | 这个砍伤是由 |
[16:20] | by a Heidel carving knife. | 一把海德尔餐刀造成的 |
[16:22] | And the osteological profile suggests | 骨组织有证据显示 |
[16:24] | evidence of postmortem freezing. | 有死后冻伤 |
[16:25] | Max Caine disappeared midwinter. | Max Caine是在深冬失踪的 |
[16:27] | What about the jagged cut marks? | 锯齿状切痕呢 |
[16:29] | This is the part that makes me queasy. | 这是最让我不能确定的地方 |
[16:31] | The victim was frozen, dismembered, | 受害人被冷冻 肢解 |
[16:35] | and fed into a wood chipper. | 然后被扔进木片切削机 |
[16:37] | Then spread over a golf course. | 然后散落到高尔夫球场上 |
[16:39] | Either talk loudly enough | 要么就大点声讲话 |
[16:40] | so I can hear all the way, or whisper so I can’t. | 让我可以好好听 要么就讲悄悄话让我听不见 |
[16:43] | Maybe, if we told Goodman what we know, | 也许 我们告诉Goodman我们所知道的 |
[16:44] | he would authorize a change in priorities. | 他可能会授权我们先做这个案子 |
[16:46] | Or he’d suspend us all for defying him. | 或者他会因为我们所有人违抗他而惩罚我们 |
[16:49] | Angela’s right. | Angela是对的 |
[16:51] | So we’re going to drop this, and | 所以我们先放下这个案子 |
[16:54] | get back to what Dr. Goodman told us to do in the first place? | 回到Dr. Goodman交给我们的任务上来吗 |
[16:56] | No. We are going to keep doing what we’re doing behind Goodman’s back. | 不 我们要背着Goodman继续跟进 |
[17:02] | That’s the spirit! | 要的就是这种精神 |
[17:08] | Yeah. It’s true. | 没错 |
[17:10] | My father cut me off financially. | 我爸爸不给我钱了 |
[17:12] | So I take it that means you talked to Karen. | 看来你和Karen谈过了 |
[17:14] | Anything else you failed to mention? | 还有别的什么你没告诉我们的吗 |
[17:15] | Why didn’t you tell us? | 你为什么不告诉我们呢 |
[17:16] | I know I didn’t kill my father, | 我知道我没杀我爸爸啊 |
[17:18] | so I’d rather you didn’t waste your time | 我希望你们别浪费时间 |
[17:20] | on that line of investigation. | 去调查这个 |
[17:22] | Too late. So what happened | 迟了 你和你爸爸 |
[17:23] | between you and your father? Hmm? | 之间到底发生了什么 |
[17:25] | About five years ago, I was enrolled at NYU. | 五年前 我去纽约大学读书 |
[17:27] | But all I really did was go clubbing | 但实际上我天天泡吧 |
[17:28] | and have a good time. | 玩得飞起 |
[17:29] | My father was right to cut me off. | 我爸爸不给我钱是对的 |
[17:31] | I was a disappointment to him. | 我让他失望了 |
[17:33] | But if only he could see you now. | 但如果他看到你现在的样子 |
[17:34] | I like to think he can see me now. | 我愿意认为他现在能看到我 |
[17:36] | Your father is dead. | 你爸爸死了 |
[17:38] | A dead person can’t see anything. | 一个死人看不到任何事 |
[17:40] | Maybe that’s true. | 也许是真的 |
[17:42] | Maybe it isn’t. | 也许不是 |
[17:43] | But, either way, at least I know | 不管怎样 至少我知道 |
[17:45] | my dad would be proud. | 我爸爸会很骄傲的 |
[17:47] | Bones Bones? | |
[17:49] | Tell Jesse what happened to the victim. | 告诉Jesse受害人遭遇了什么 |
[17:51] | Really? | 真的 |
[17:53] | What? | 什么 |
[17:54] | It’s just that usually you tell me not to tell people. | 通常你都让我别说的 |
[17:57] | Well, it can’t be worse than some of the things that I’ve imagined. | 不会比我想象的那些事情更糟 |
[18:01] | The victim was frozen, dismembered, | 受害人被冷冻 肢解 |
[18:03] | and fed through a wood chipper. | 然后用碎木机搅碎了 |
[18:07] | Bones has figured out | Bones发现 |
[18:09] | what type of wood chipper was used, and we’re trying to trace it | 碎木机的具体类型 我们尝试 |
[18:11] | to the manufacturer and see if one was sold in Virginia Beach. | 追踪到生产工厂 看看弗吉尼亚海滩周边有没有卖的 |
[18:15] | I can’t believe someone would do that to my dad. | 我简直不敢相信有人会这样对我爸 |
[18:21] | We haven’t positively identified the victim as your father. | 我们还没有证明这就是你爸爸 |
[18:23] | I have our artists comparing the skull fragment | 我们的艺术分析师正在比对 |
[18:26] | to pictures of your dad. | 颅骨碎片是否和你爸爸的一致 |
[18:28] | Could I see the bone fragments? | 我能看看这些碎骨片吗 |
[18:42] | – This is all of him? – Yes. | – 这就是他所剩全部的骸骨吗 – 对 |
[18:46] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[18:48] | it’s all of somebody. | 这是某人的全部所剩 |
[18:52] | He was a big man, my dad. | 我爸爸体型很魁梧的 |
[18:54] | It’s hard to believe | 难以相信 |
[18:55] | that this is all that’s left of him. | 他的遗骨就剩这么点儿了 |
[18:58] | How can you get anything from three small bits of bone? | 你是怎么从三小块骨头上找到线索的 |
[19:02] | It’s more than a lot of people get. | 比大多数人得到的线索要多 |
[19:08] | I know where my dad was right before he disappeared. | 我知道我爸爸失踪前的方位 |
[19:11] | I know my dad met with a client | 我知道我爸在弗吉尼亚海滩的 |
[19:14] | at the North Star Grill in Virginia Beach. | 北极星烧烤店见了一个客户 |
[19:20] | I know he had meat loaf. | 我知道他吃了肉糜卷 |
[19:27] | I know he was supposed to meet Karen at the pier, | 我知道他本来要在码头见Karen |
[19:30] | but he didn’t show up. | 但是他没有出现 |
[19:34] | I know she waited | 我知道她等了两天 |
[19:36] | two days before reporting him gone. | 才上报他的失踪 |
[19:49] | I have a good timeline, | 我有一个清晰的时间表 |
[19:52] | and I have three small bits of bone. | 我还有三小块骨头 |
[19:57] | You don’t have any of those things, | 你没有这些线索 |
[19:59] | and I realize how hopeless you must feel. | 我意识到你一定觉得很绝望 |
[20:08] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[20:17] | This is all you have? | 这就是你掌握的全部信息? |
[20:18] | Yes. You were right about how little it is. | 是的 你说得对 我手上的东西有限 |
[20:22] | No, I mean this is simply your copy of the official file. | 不 我意思是这只是你手中的公文档案的副本 |
[20:25] | Yes. What else would there be? | 是的 还会有什么 |
[20:27] | You never tried to hire any private investigators? | 你从没试着雇私家侦探吗 |
[20:30] | Did any poking around by yourself? | 就你自己到处打探吗 |
[20:32] | Well, I’m pretty new at field work. | 我在这方面是新手 |
[20:34] | Mostly been a lab rat my whole career. | 职业生涯的大多数时候都是在实验室渡过 |
[20:37] | Plus, I trusted the authorities would do what the could. | 而且 我相信当局做了该做的 |
[20:41] | The authorities have rooms filled with files like these. | 当局有塞满了文件的档案室 |
[20:44] | Warehouses. | 库房 |
[20:45] | I’m the authorities. | 我就是当局 |
[20:48] | Booth is the authorities. | Booth就是代表着当局 |
[20:49] | Did you ever show this file to Booth? | 你有没有把这份文件给Booth看过 |
[20:52] | No. No. | 没有 |
[21:02] | This is where I work. | 这就是我工作的地方 |
[21:04] | Uh… Which is my cue. | 就是我的线索 |
[21:09] | Angela, come in.This is Jesse Caine. | Angela 请进 这是Jesse Caine |
[21:12] | – Hello. – Hi. | – 你好 – 嗨 |
[21:14] | Hi. Angela Montenegro. | 嗨 我是Angela Montenegro |
[21:18] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[21:19] | Uh.. uh… nothing that can’t wait. | 什么事都可以等着 |
[21:21] | Is it about my father? | 是关于我父亲的吗 |
[21:23] | You know, as far as I know, which is quite far, | 就我目前所知 |
[21:27] | believe me, no one has tried to kiss Brennan in this office | 相信我 所有在这间办公室试着亲吻Brennan的人 |
[21:30] | and lived to tell about it. | 没有一个人能活着走出去 |
[21:32] | – Angela. – Would one of you please tell me | – Angela – 能不能有人告诉我 |
[21:34] | what that piece of paper is? | 那张纸到底是什么 |
[21:38] | It’s a, uh… It’s a schematic | 那是 那是一张概要图 |
[21:40] | comparing a skull fragment we found on the golf course | 能把我们在高尔夫球场里发现的头骨和你父亲 |
[21:43] | to pictures of your father. | 的照片做一个比较 |
[21:44] | – And? – It doesn’t not match your father. | – 然后呢 – 它和你父亲并非不匹配 |
[21:47] | So it could be him? | 所以有可能是他吗 |
[21:49] | Yeah. There’s a pretty good chance. | 是的 很有可能是你父亲 |
[21:58] | I knew it. | 我就知道是这样 |
[22:01] | Are you hooking up later? | 你一会儿要去约会吗 |
[22:02] | I didn’t arrange anything. | 我没有任何安排 |
[22:03] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[22:04] | Because you were right there, hovering. | 因为你就在附近 转来转去 |
[22:06] | I was not. I was… being your wingman. | 我没有 我是在当你的诸葛 |
[22:08] | What’s that? | 什么意思 |
[22:09] | I was rendering assistance and enabling where needed. | 就是在你周围待命 在你需要我的时候随时出现 |
[22:13] | Booth thinks he might be a suspect. | Booth认为他可能是嫌疑人 |
[22:15] | Oh, now you’re just looking for excuses not to get involved. | 哦 现在你开始找不去约会的借口了 |
[22:18] | Plane crash victim number four, Captain Jacob Howard. | 飞机坠毁的四号遇难者 Jacob Howard机长 |
[22:21] | Pilot, age 47. | 飞行员 47岁 |
[22:24] | Height five foot six. | 身高5英尺6英寸 |
[22:25] | Weight approximately 167 pounds. | 体重约167磅 |
[22:28] | Overlay the photograph. | 把照片放上去 |
[22:34] | Frontal zygomatic sutures line up. | 前颧骨符合 |
[22:37] | Cranial menengies are in synch. | 头骨符合 |
[22:39] | Excellent. That’s one more off our list. | 太好了 名单只剩下一个人了 |
[22:42] | Victim number five, Shenru Fong. | 五号遇难者 Shenru Fong |
[22:44] | Age 56. | 56岁 |
[22:46] | Height five foot six, weight approximately 140 pounds. | 身高5英尺6英寸 体重约140磅 |
[22:50] | Yes, yes, that’s terrific. | 对 简直太棒了 |
[22:51] | Except, we knew all of these people were on the plane. | 除了 我们都知道这些都是飞机上的人 |
[22:54] | What the State Department wants to know | 国务院想知道的是 |
[22:55] | is the identity of our mystery woman. | 那个神秘女人的身份 |
[22:58] | I hope I can count on your full energies on this, Dr. Brennan. | 我希望这件事情我能得到你的鼎力支持 Dr. Brennan |
[23:02] | If I could be completely honest, sir… | 实话和你说 长官 |
[23:05] | Toxicology reports came back from all six victims. | 六位遇难者的毒理分析报告出来了 |
[23:08] | Pilot and copilot were clean. | 驾驶员和副驾驶员都没有吸毒 |
[23:10] | Our two Chinese nationals had elevated levels of alcohol | 两名中国乘客体内含有高浓度的酒精 |
[23:13] | and Sildenafil, more commonly known as Viagra, | 以及性功能障碍药物 也就是传说中的伟哥 |
[23:15] | and our mystery girl showed traces of alcohol and cocaine. | 那个神秘的女孩体内含有酒精和可卡因 |
[23:19] | So… will the cover- up start now, | 所以 是从现在开始封锁消息呢 |
[23:22] | or somewhere between here and the State Department? | 还是在给国务院报告的时候开始封锁 |
[23:24] | You were saying about being completely honest? | 你刚才说的都是实情吗 |
[23:26] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[23:27] | Regarding the bone shards… | 根据骨头的碎片 |
[23:28] | Ah, the prostitute was six inches taller than anyone else on the flight, | 啊 妓女比飞机上的所有人都高了6英寸 |
[23:31] | and she had occupational stress markers. | 并且她身上有很明显的职业标记 |
[23:32] | Let’s not call her a prostitute yet, Mr. Addy. | 我们先不要把她归为妓女 Mr. Addy |
[23:36] | What occupational markers? | 什么职业标记 |
[23:37] | Ah, it’s a foot thing. | 就是和脚相关的东西 |
[23:39] | She was a fetishist? | 她有恋物癖吗 |
[23:40] | Both her cuboid and medial malleolus show signs of wear. | 她的骰骨和内踝骨都表示她曾经穿过 |
[23:45] | You can relax, Dr. Goodman. | 别紧张 Dr. Goodman |
[23:46] | She wore extremely high stiletto heels. | 她曾经穿过特别高的细高跟 |
[23:49] | I reconstructed her face from the partial skull. | 我通过一部分头骨对她的脸部进行了重组 |
[23:54] | She was hot. | 她很性感 |
[23:56] | What’s our next move? | 下一步我们应该做什么 |
[23:58] | I suggest we try to match | 我建议我们可以试着 |
[24:00] | this reconstruction with escort ads | 将这张脸和网上还有DC街头的 |
[24:03] | both Internet and print in the DC area. | 应招广告进行一下比对 |
[24:05] | Oh, I’ll do that. | 好 这事交给我 |
[24:07] | Was that overly enthusiastic? | 是不是有点太积极了 |
[24:10] | Thank you for the update. | 感谢你们的汇报 |
[24:12] | This case continues to be your top priority, correct? | 这个案子还是优先办理的 是吧 |
[24:16] | If I could suggest… | 我想提个建议 |
[24:17] | Dr. Brennan has been very clear about your priorities on this, sir | Dr. Brennan 非常清楚优先权的问题 长官 |
[24:28] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[24:29] | It’s the only Black Mantis wood chipper in Virginia Beach. | 这是弗吉尼亚海滩上唯一一辆黑螳螂牌的碎木机 |
[24:32] | I subpoenaed the records from the manufacturer | 我从供应商那里查到了销售记录 |
[24:35] | and traced it back to the town equipment yard. | 随后就查到了小镇里的器材供应处 |
[24:36] | My people, they, uh, couldn’t find any blood residue. | 我们的人检测不到血迹残留 |
[24:39] | That makes sense, if the corpse was frozen. | 如果尸体曾经被冷冻过的话 那就说得通了 |
[24:41] | Yeah, not to mention this puppy here has ground up about | 对 更别提这个小家伙已经 |
[24:43] | 10, 000 trees, you know. | 搅碎了上万棵树了 |
[24:44] | Hey, I figure you can match the blades | 嘿 我觉得你可以把刀刃 |
[24:46] | to the cuts on the bones, right? | 和骨头上的痕迹进行比对 对吧 |
[24:48] | Or do something I haven’t thought of much more, | 或者做一些我没想到的事情 |
[24:50] | you know, confusing and scientific. | 你知道的 我不懂的但是很科学的东西 |
[24:52] | Booth. Nobody told me you were working this case. | Booth 没人告诉我你也在负责这个案子 |
[24:55] | Only two people have had access to this machine | 过去七年 只有两个人 |
[24:57] | in the past seven years- – city maintenance foreman | 用过这台机器 城里的修理监工还有 |
[24:59] | and a maintenance worker by the name of Ray Sparks. | 一个叫Ray Sparks的维修员 |
[25:01] | Sparks has got a jacket so, what do you say, huh? | Sparks有前科 所以这事你怎么想 |
[25:04] | You want to come with me to go talk to him? | 和我一起去见见这个人审讯一下怎么样 |
[25:05] | Told you. It’s a guy thing. | 告诉过你了 这是男人之间的默契 |
[25:07] | Um… Yes, I’d like to come. | 好吧 我跟你去 |
[25:10] | All right, here we go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[25:11] | Let Angela do the escort matching. | 让Angela负责应召女郎的事 |
[25:13] | I have something a lot more interesting for you and Hodgins. | 我有一些更好玩的事情给你和Hodgins去做 |
[25:15] | What’s more interesting than escorts? | 什么事比应召女郎更有意思 |
[25:16] | I need you guys to run a dispersal | 我需要你们两个用这个碎木机 |
[25:18] | – pattern test on the chipper. – Using what medium? | – 做一个分散状态测试 – 用什么做 |
[25:20] | Assume the victim was frozen solid | 假设死者是在冷冻的状态下 |
[25:22] | when he was fed into the chipper. | 被丢进碎木机的 |
[25:23] | No way! | 不是吧 |
[25:25] | The correct response would be, “Yes way.” | 正确的回答应该是 “躁起来” |
[25:26] | Oh. Yes way. | 对 躁起来 |
[25:34] | You ignore Zack and make him think | 你忽视了Zack还让他觉得 |
[25:36] | you’ve got some special bond. | 你们两个之间有一种奇妙的关系 |
[25:38] | Yeah, but it works, doesn’t it? I’m happy, he’s happy. | 对 但是起作用了 不是吗 我很开心 他也很开心 |
[25:40] | It’s not the truth. | 才不是呢 |
[25:41] | But it works. | 但是有效果 |
[25:42] | Ray Sparks, I’d like to have a word with you, please. | Ray Spaks 我想和你谈一谈 |
[25:45] | Zach wants to fit into the real world more than anything. | Zach只想融入现实世界 |
[25:47] | You’re not helping. | 你并没有起到什么作用 |
[25:50] | FBI. Special Agent Booth. | FBI 特别探员Booth |
[25:54] | He went around the back. | 他绕到后面去了 |
[25:58] | No, no. The other way, Bones. | 不 不对 是另一边 Bones |
[26:05] | FBI. Freeze. | FBI 别动 |
[26:11] | Ray Sparks Ray Sparks. | |
[26:13] | Hey, I didn’t do nothing wrong! | 嘿 我没做错什么 |
[26:14] | Ah, I feel like kicking him. | 我想踢他一脚 |
[26:16] | That’s normal after a pursuit. We try not to do that. | 这是追人之后的正常反应 尽量别那么做 |
[26:18] | Come on. Up. | 快点 起来 |
[26:41] | Too many people. | 人太多了 |
[26:42] | How we going to keep this from Dr. Goodman? | 这事我们怎么瞒过Dr. Goodman |
[26:43] | Ah, he’s having lunch with the president of Harvard. | 他正在和哈佛的校长共进午餐呢 |
[26:46] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[26:47] | Why is every guy from the Jeffersonian out here? | 为什么Jeffersonian的人都到外面来了 |
[26:50] | They’re scientists. | 他们是科学家 |
[26:51] | This is a fascinating scientific inquiry. | 我们正要进行一项有趣的科学实验 |
[26:53] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[26:55] | They’re all out here because you’re | 他们都在这就是因为你要 |
[26:56] | going to feed something through this wood chipper. | 向这个碎木机里扔一些东西吗 |
[26:59] | Not just something. | 不是一些东西 |
[27:01] | Tada! | 嗒哒 |
[27:03] | A frozen pig. | 一只冷冻猪 |
[27:04] | Ah… Ugh. | 啊 恶心 |
[27:06] | The morphology of pig bones is almost identical to human bone. | 猪骨头的形态和人骨头极为相似 |
[27:09] | By feeding the pig through the wood chipper, | 我们把这只冻猪扔进碎木机 |
[27:10] | we’ll be able to determine the dispersal pattern of the fragments. | 就能分析它的分散状态 |
[27:14] | By comparing the pulverized pig’s remains | 通过比较被搅碎的猪的尸体 |
[27:16] | to the fragments we found at the golf course, | 和我们在高尔夫球场发现的碎片的分布 |
[27:18] | we’ll be able to tell if this is the actual wood chipper | 我们可以计算出这台碎木机是不是 |
[27:20] | the victim was fed through. | 搅碎受害者的那一台 |
[27:21] | Liars. You just want to see what happens | 骗子 你们就是想看看把冻猪 |
[27:22] | when you toss a frozen pig into a wood chipper. | 扔进碎木机之后会发生什么 |
[27:32] | Ready? | 预备 |
[27:34] | One! | 一 |
[27:35] | Two! | 二 |
[27:37] | Three! | 三 |
[27:41] | Yeah! | 好嘞 |
[28:10] | Okay, what have we got here? | 看看你的案底 |
[28:12] | Break and enter, assault, drunk, disorderly. Wow. | 非法入侵 打人 醉酒 妨碍治安 |
[28:15] | Yeah. I been keeping myself out of trouble for the past four years now. | 过去的四年里我一直试着不让自己陷入麻烦之中 |
[28:18] | How long you been a maintenance worker | 你当弗吉尼亚海滩的 |
[28:20] | for the city of Virginia Beach? | 维修工人有多久了 |
[28:21] | Since ’92. | 从92年开始 |
[28:22] | You ever meet a guy by the name of Max Caine? | 你认识一个叫Max Caine的男人吗 |
[28:25] | No. | 不认识 |
[28:26] | Karen Anderson? | Karen Anderson呢 |
[28:27] | Yeah, I know her. | 我认识她 |
[28:29] | How? | 怎么认识的 |
[28:30] | She bartends at the golf course. | 她是高尔夫球场的酒吧侍者 |
[28:32] | You don’t strike me as a golfer, Ray. | 我觉得你不像是个打高尔夫的人啊 Ray |
[28:38] | City land is right across the creek from the course | 我工作的地方对面正好是球场的小溪 |
[28:42] | and I, I go to the clubhouse | 每周总有那么几天 |
[28:44] | a couple times a week to have lunch. | 我会去俱乐部里吃午餐 |
[28:46] | Hey, how’d you pay for that house you live in, Ray? | 你是怎么负担得起你住的那个房子 Ray |
[28:48] | I mean, that’s, that’s pretty nice. | 我的意思是 那个房子真心不错 |
[28:49] | You got a hard time sticking to one topic, huh? | 你就紧咬着一个话题不松口了 是吧 |
[28:52] | My mom left me the house. | 那个房子是我妈妈留给我的 |
[28:55] | She left it to me and my brother Frank. Five years ago. | 五年前 她把那个房子留给了我和我的哥哥Frank |
[28:58] | Five years ago Max Caine disappeared- – | 五年前也是Max Caine失踪的时候 |
[29:00] | Karen Anderson’s boyfriend- – so, you know, | 也就是Karen Anderson的男朋友 你懂得 |
[29:02] | you can see how my suspicions might be a little aroused. | 你应该发现我现在越来越怀疑你了 |
[29:05] | Yeah, but the thing is… | 对 但问题的关键在于 |
[29:08] | I didn’t live in Virginia Beach five years ago. | 五年之前我不在弗吉尼亚海滩居住 |
[29:12] | I was in Southampton Correctional Center… | 那时候我因为酒后驾驶逃逸 |
[29:16] | doing six months for skipping out on a DUI warrant. | 在南汉普顿管教所关了6个月 |
[29:22] | Guess I don’t need a lawyer, right? | 我猜我就不需要律师了 对吧 |
[29:29] | There’s no way that wood chipper experiment was connected | 碎木机的实验和高尔夫球场坠机事故 |
[29:31] | to the plane crash at the golf course. | 根本毫无关联 |
[29:33] | – Look… – Don’t say anything. | – 听着 – 什么都不用说 |
[29:34] | Just listen. | 听着就行 |
[29:36] | Your primary job is to do as I say. | 你的主要工作就是按照我说的去做 |
[29:38] | Failing that, your job is to fool me. | 但你并没有 你竟敢骗我 |
[29:40] | You failed to fool me, Dr. Hodgins. | 你也没有成功的骗到我 Dr. Hodgins |
[29:43] | I’d have fooled you if you’d gone to lunch as planned. | 如果你按照计划去吃午餐的话 那我就成功了 |
[29:45] | I’ll find some administrative ways to punish you. | 我会找到合理的行政方法来惩罚你的 |
[29:47] | Parking, dining room privileges, budget reviews, that sort of thing, | 停车位 优先用餐权 预算审核等等 |
[29:51] | but if it happens again… | 但是如果这类事情再发生的话 |
[29:52] | I got it. | 我明白 |
[29:53] | No. You don’t. | 不 你还是没明白 |
[29:57] | You think I’m a kind and fair man. | 你觉得我是一个公平而善良的人 |
[30:01] | Egoless, balanced, ruled by intelligent reflection. | 一个无私的 公正的 用智慧去裁决事物的人 |
[30:05] | But I do have an ego. | 但我也有我的私心 |
[30:07] | I can be vindictive and petty. | 我也很小气 会记仇 |
[30:11] | I will take you down, | 我早晚会把你拿下 |
[30:14] | even if it means striking at you | 哪怕用你的朋友和同事 |
[30:16] | through your friends and coworkers. | 来对付你 |
[30:21] | Now you understand. | 现在你明白事态的严重性了 |
[30:28] | Ray Sparks was in jail when your father disappeared. | 你父亲失踪的时候Ray Sparks在监狱里 |
[30:31] | He might have acted as a go- between, | 他可能是把Karen和凶手 |
[30:33] | put Karen in touch with the hit man. | 联系起来的那个人 |
[30:34] | One of the things that you lecture about is that | 你书里曾经提到过一点 |
[30:36] | the simplest theory usually turns out to be true. | 最简单的理论通常就是事实的真相 |
[30:39] | Usually, not always. | 通常 并不是永远 |
[30:40] | What’s the simplest theory in this case? | 这件案子里最简单的理论是什么呢 |
[30:42] | Disowned son realizes that his father may remarry, | 断绝关系之后的儿子意识到 |
[30:45] | lose his inheritance… | 他父亲再婚可能会影响到他继承遗产 |
[30:46] | Booth Booth- – | |
[30:47] | are you accusing Jesse of murdering | 你是在指控Jesse因为 |
[30:48] | his own father for money? | 钱而谋杀自己的亲生父亲吗 |
[30:50] | You ever hear of the Menéndez brothers? | 你听说过梅内德斯兄弟吗 |
[30:50] | 梅内德斯两兄弟在1989年杀害了他们的父母 在父母 死后的几周奢侈地花费父母的钱财并引起警方的注意 | |
[30:51] | I came to you about the bone shard, saying it might be Dad. | 是我来告诉你们骨骼碎片可能是我父亲的 |
[30:54] | Hey, look, your father is declared dead, | 听着 你父亲已经宣布死亡 |
[30:55] | you get your inheritance before Karen Anderson spends it all. | 你需要在Karen Anderson挥霍完之前继承他的遗产 |
[30:59] | Oh, you don’t seem too upset about the accusation. | 你看起来对你的指控也没有多难过 |
[31:01] | Agent Booth, for four years | Agent Booth 我已经与 |
[31:03] | I’ve been making enemies with law enforcement. | 司法系统奋战了四年了 |
[31:04] | Attacking me is a pretty typical response. | 人身攻击这招已经太常见了 |
[31:07] | Booth, is this one of those times when you just | Booth 这就是你刺激别人 |
[31:09] | poke and prod to get reactions? | 来观察对方反应的情况中的一种吗 |
[31:11] | Now, listen, Bones, we have to treat him like a suspect. | 听着 Bones 我们必须把他当成一个嫌疑人那样对待 |
[31:13] | He is not a member of the team. | 他不是团队中的一员 |
[31:15] | Look.I’m like you. | 听着 我和你一样 |
[31:18] | I need the truth. | 我需要真相 |
[31:25] | I have to get back to the lab. | 我必须回实验室了 |
[31:31] | Satellite imagery of the golf course. | 这是高尔夫球场的卫星照片 |
[31:33] | These three dots show where the bone fragments were found. | 这三个点就是我们发现的骨骼碎片的位置 |
[31:37] | Can you show me the results of the wood chipper test? | 你能给我展示一下碎木机实验的结果吗 |
[31:41] | The “V” shape indicates the maximum distance | V型区域显示了在相似的 |
[31:43] | from the point of origin | 风速以及温度的情况下 |
[31:44] | a bone fragment could have traveled given similar wind speeds | 骨骼碎片能够到达的 |
[31:46] | and ambient temperatures. | 最大距离 |
[31:47] | Okay, and remove the plane crash. | 好 现在把飞机残骸移走 |
[31:50] | It’s irrelevant to this. | 它和这个案子无关 |
[31:52] | The question is… | 问题是 |
[31:54] | in order to use the guys’ pig- grinding experiment, | 如果我们要借用冻猪实验的数据 |
[31:57] | where do we place the wood chipper? | 那我们应该把碎木机放在哪呢 |
[31:59] | I bet the murderer… | 我觉得凶手 |
[32:01] | aimed the wood chipper over the stream. | 应该是要将碎木机对准溪流 |
[32:03] | So the evidence would wash away. | 这样就能把证据冲走了 |
[32:07] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[32:09] | That is a small access road for maintenance vehicles. | 这是让维修车通过的一条小路 |
[32:13] | Try putting the wood chipper there. | 把碎木机放在那吧 |
[32:16] | Sweet smell of success. | 成功的味道 |
[32:18] | We should see if we can find any more bone fragments | 我们应该试试能不能在这里还有这里 |
[32:21] | here and here. | 找到其他的骨骼碎片 |
[32:22] | Are we any closer to identifying our mystery woman? | 我们距离找出我们的神秘女人更进一步了吗 |
[32:25] | Um… I’m not… I’m not certain. | 呃 我 我不太确定 |
[32:29] | Brennan is still waiting for an update. | Brennan正在等着新的进展 |
[32:31] | I saw you come in, sir, and I have an update. | 我看见您进来了 长官 我有新的进展向您汇报 |
[32:33] | I have a list of possible matches on our geisha in the sky. | 我有一打能和我们的那位空中艺伎匹配的人选 |
[32:36] | She is Caucasian. | 她是白人 |
[32:37] | Our mystery woman is definitely Caucasian. | 那个神秘女人绝对是白人 |
[32:40] | We’ve sent a list to the FBI and they’re checking it out. | 我们已经把名单传给了FBI 他们正在逐一排查 |
[32:43] | Ah. Well, in that case, you might want to | 如果是这样的话 接下来你需要 |
[32:45] | turn your attention back to the bone fragments. | 把你的注意力转回到骨骼碎片上去 |
[33:06] | I came for the file on my parents. | 我是为了我父母的档案而来的 |
[33:17] | You think I might have killed my father. | 你觉得是我杀了我父亲吗 |
[33:19] | No, it’s just… | 不 只不过 |
[33:23] | I asked the wrong person to help me, and… | 我找错帮我的人了 |
[33:26] | What? | 什么 |
[33:28] | I just don’t think it’s healthy, what you’re doing. | 我只是觉得你现在做的事情 不是很健康 |
[33:31] | Putting your whole life into this. | 把你的一生都押在这个上面 |
[33:34] | And I suppose the way you’re doing it, | 那我觉得你做事情的方式就是 |
[33:37] | putting nothing into solving the disappearance of your parents, | 你父母失踪之后没有任何作为 |
[33:40] | I suppose that’s healthy? | 那样就健康了吗 |
[33:46] | We’re searching the golf course for more bone fragments. | 我们正在高尔夫球场上寻找更多的骨骼碎片 |
[34:45] | Amazingly, we found a piece of finger with the nail still attached. | 太神奇了 我们找到了一个上面还有指甲的指骨 |
[34:48] | And underneath that nail… | 在指甲下面 |
[34:49] | Polyurethane. The tough stuff. | 有聚氨酯 很难清除的东西 |
[34:52] | The victim must have been scraping at something before he died. | 死者在死之前一定抓过什么东西 |
[34:55] | Yeah, I can’t identify this bone anomaly. | 还有 这块骨头我不知道是什么 |
[34:57] | It’s full of osteoids. Thick. | 上面都是类骨质 很厚 |
[35:01] | Maybe part of the mandible. | 也许是下颚骨的一部分 |
[35:03] | Human. Something odd with the cell structure. | 人类的骨头 这个细胞结构有点奇怪 |
[35:06] | Wood chipper wouldn’t do damage at the cellular level. | 碎木机不可能伤害到一个人的细胞结构 |
[35:08] | It’s a nonmalignant bone tumor. | 这是良性的骨骼的肿瘤 |
[35:11] | I need the most recent bone scans | 我需要Max Caine最近的 |
[35:13] | from Max Caine’s medical records. | 病例里的骨骼扫描结果 |
[35:15] | Hodgins. It’s Booth. | 我是Hodgins 是Booth的电话 |
[35:19] | The locals just arrested Jesse Caine for attacking Karen Anderson. | 当地警方因为Jesse Caine袭击了Karen Aderson逮捕了她 |
[35:23] | Local sheriff says that Jesse showed up at Karen’s house to confront her. | 当地警官说Jesse出现在Karen的门前和她对峙 |
[35:26] | He was ranting about the murder of his dad. | 他大声责骂她杀害了他的父亲 |
[35:29] | Eddie tried to throw him out, but the two of them, | Eddie准备把他扔出去 但是他们俩 |
[35:31] | they exchanged punches… The fact that Jesse | 打了起来 事实是 |
[35:33] | confronted him doesn’t mean that he isn’t the killer. | Jesse和他对峙并不代表他就不是杀人凶手 |
[35:34] | – I know. – You know what, he might have done this | – 我知道 – 你知道吗 他可能只是为了 |
[35:37] | just to make us think that he was angry at her. | 让我们觉得他对她感到愤怒 |
[35:40] | All right, he’s smart. | 好吧 他是个聪明人 |
[35:41] | No poking and prodding- – do you think Jesse murdered his father? | 毫无偏见的来看 你觉得是Jesse杀了他父亲吗 |
[35:44] | No, Bones, all I’m saying is we get into these things, | 不 Bones 我是说我们介入到这些事情里面 |
[35:45] | we look into murders, we can’t let our heartstrings | 找凶手 但是我们不能掺杂私人情感 |
[35:47] | get all plucked, okay? | 我们要把自己置身事外 懂吗 |
[35:49] | We got to poke at people’s wounds, | 我们要揭开别人的伤口 |
[35:51] | we’re gonna make them bleed a little. | 让他们流点血 |
[35:52] | We got to make them tell us things | 让他们告诉我们一些 |
[35:53] | that they normally wouldn’t want to tell us. | 通常情况下不会告诉我们的事情 |
[35:55] | We got to be willing to be hard on them, | 我们不得不对他们强硬一些 |
[35:57] | is what I’m trying to say- – even when we know that | 我要说明的是 即便我们知道 |
[35:59] | we’re no different than them. | 我们和他们并无区别 |
[36:00] | You didn’t answer my question. | 你没有回答我的问题 |
[36:02] | Well, I have a opinion. You want to know? | 我有自己的观点 你想知道吗 |
[36:05] | If I had to bet, I’d say he didn’t do it. | 如果我必须打个赌的话 我觉得他没杀害他的父亲 |
[36:07] | Me, too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[36:08] | I’m going off my gut. | 我不用直觉了 |
[36:09] | I mean, what’s persuading you? | 我是说 是什么说服了你 |
[36:11] | The bone fragments at the golf course, | 高尔夫球场上的骨骼碎片 |
[36:13] | they didn’t come from Max Caine. | 不是Max Caine的 |
[36:16] | That’s great- – you knew that when you asked me | 太棒了 你知道吗 当你问我 |
[36:18] | what I thought. | 我是怎么想的时候 |
[36:20] | You testing out my instincts, Bones? | 你在考验我的直觉 Bones |
[36:21] | Poking and prodding. | 刺激你一下 |
[36:24] | I learned from the best. | 我的老师是最棒的 |
[36:31] | It’s not my dad. | 不是我父亲 |
[36:34] | No. We don’t know who it is yet. | 对 我们现在还不知道那是谁 |
[36:37] | How can you be certain? | 你怎么能确定 |
[36:39] | We found a juxtacortical chondroma. | 我们发现了一处下颌骨的肿瘤组织 |
[36:41] | A nonmalignant bone tumor. | 良性的肿瘤 |
[36:43] | Your father’s X- ray showed no sign of such a tumor. | 你父亲的X光并没有显示有肿瘤的存在 |
[36:46] | Maybe he got it after the X- rays. | 也许他在检查之后得了呢 |
[36:48] | The X- rays were taken two months before he disappeared. | X光是在他失踪两个月之前拍的 |
[36:51] | It’s a slow growing tumor. | 这是一种慢性生长的肿瘤 |
[36:53] | It would have taken years to get to the size | 需要几年的时间才有可能 |
[36:56] | and density that we found. | 长成我们发现的那么大 |
[36:58] | Look, I’m gonna see if I can get this assault stuff to go away | 我会试试看能不能将伤人这个事情 |
[37:01] | and get you out of here. | 解决然后把你放出去 |
[37:06] | I’m sorry, Jesse. | 对不起 Jesse |
[37:08] | For what? | 为什么 |
[37:10] | Suspecting that I killed my own father. | 怀疑我杀了我父亲吗 |
[37:13] | No. I’m not sorry for that. | 不 我不是因为这个感到抱歉 |
[37:20] | I know what it’s like not to know what happened. | 我知道被蒙在鼓里是什么感觉 |
[37:25] | I know how painful that can be. | 我知道这有多痛苦 |
[37:29] | And I’m sorry for you. | 我是为你而感到抱歉 |
[37:39] | If the bones don’t belong to Max Caine, who’s our dead guy? | 如果骨头不是Max Caine的 那会是谁的呢 |
[37:42] | We can send out a description of the chondroma to area hospitals, | 我们可以把软骨瘤的报告发给当地的医院 |
[37:45] | see if it leads to any missing patients. | 就能试着查出有没有失踪的患者 |
[37:47] | Yeah, we can do that. | 嗯 我们可以这么做 |
[37:48] | List the pertinents. | 把相关的人列出来 |
[37:50] | Me? Are you talking directly to me? | 我 你是在和我说话吗 |
[37:52] | Yeah, you can tell because my eyes are looking at you, | 对 因为我的眼睛正看着你呢 |
[37:55] | my mouth is aimed in your direction. | 我的嘴也正对着你的方向 |
[37:56] | But what about our guy thing? | 那我们男人之间的默契呢 |
[37:58] | If you’re speaking to me, | 如果你和我说话的话 |
[38:00] | then does this mean I’m not on the team? | 不就意味着我们不是一伙的了吗 |
[38:01] | Zack, let’s concentrate on the work. | Zack 我们把注意力集中在工作上 |
[38:05] | – Pertinents.- Pertinents. | – 相关的人 – 相关的人 |
[38:07] | The victim died, we don’t know how. | 死者去世了 我们不知道是怎么死的 |
[38:09] | He was then frozen, | 他死后被冰冻过 |
[38:10] | dismembered with a Heidel carving knife | 被一把海德尔餐刀分尸 |
[38:12] | and pushed through a Black Mantis 1200 wood chipper. | 然后推进了黑螳螂1200型碎木机 |
[38:14] | The exact wood chipper you fed the frozen pig through. | 也就是你把冻猪扔进去的那个碎木机 |
[38:17] | The exact wood chipper that Ray Sparks had access to. | 也正是Ray Sparks能使用的那台碎木机 |
[38:20] | But Ray Sparks was in jail. | 但是Ray Spark当时在监狱里 |
[38:22] | Ray was in jail when Max Caine disappeared. | 在Max失踪的时候Ray是在监狱里 |
[38:23] | But our victim isn’t Max Caine. | 但是我们的受害者不是Max Caine |
[38:25] | Well, who else would Ray Sparks have motive to kill? | 那Ray还有杀害谁的动机呢 |
[38:28] | The victim is a middle- aged male… | 受害者是一名中年男性 |
[38:30] | His brother. | 他的哥哥 |
[38:32] | What motive? | 为什么 |
[38:33] | They both inherited the house. | 他们两个共同继承了那个房子 |
[38:34] | Okay, you guys, you look at the tumor, | 好了 大伙 你们检查一下个肿瘤 |
[38:36] | and Bones and I will go talk to Ray. Come on. | 我和Bones去和Ray谈一谈 动起来 |
[38:39] | While you’re there, look for a large freezer. | 你们到那的时候 看看有没有一个大冰箱 |
[38:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:44] | The body was frozen. | 尸体被冷冻过 |
[38:45] | Polyurethane is a common insulating liner in freezers. | 聚氨酯通常被用在冰箱的绝缘层里 |
[38:48] | We found it under the victim’s fingernail, | 我们在死者指甲下面发现的东西 |
[38:50] | like he was scratching to get out. | 好像他抓着什么东西准备出来 |
[38:56] | The detectives who picked up Sparks say he claims | 抓Sparks的那个警官说Sparks称 |
[38:59] | his brother was alive and well last time he saw him. | 他上次看见他哥哥的时候还生龙活虎的 |
[39:02] | Yeah, well, he might have been for about 30 minutes, | 对 他可能在这里被关了大概30分钟 |
[39:04] | until he ran out of air in here. | 之后就窒息而亡了 |
[39:06] | My guys, they found claw marks | 我的人在里面的两边隔板上 |
[39:07] | on the inner linings on both sides. | 的内衬发现了抓痕 |
[39:11] | What kind of person could lock | 什么样的人能把一个活人 |
[39:13] | a living human being in a freezer? | 锁进一个冰箱里面 |
[39:17] | – What is that? – That’s a fingernail. | – 那是什么 – 是一片指甲 |
[39:22] | His own brother. | 他的亲生哥哥 |
[39:35] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:36] | Booth got you out. | Booth把你放出来了 |
[39:38] | 1, 200 bucks bail, | 1200块的保释金 |
[39:40] | and a promise to stay away from Karen and Eddie. | 保证以后不再靠近Karen和Eddie |
[39:44] | We solved the case. | 我们破案了 |
[39:47] | And I’m sorry, it’s not your father. | 很抱歉 那不是你的父亲 |
[39:53] | We identified the victim. | 我们确认了死者 |
[39:55] | His name was Frank Sparks. | 他叫Frank Sparks |
[40:01] | I’m sorry I couldn’t help you, Jesse. | Jesse 实在不好意思 我帮不了你什么 |
[40:05] | How do you live with it? | 你是怎么生活下去的 |
[40:07] | What, the disappearance of my parents? | 什么 我的父母都失踪了? |
[40:10] | The fact that nobody’s looking. | 没有人找他们的事实 |
[40:16] | I never thought about it that way until I met you. | 在我遇到你之前我根本没这样想过 |
[40:23] | There’s a Zen koan. | 禅宗公案里有句话 |
[40:25] | It says that if you want to find something, | 如果你想找一件东西 |
[40:30] | you have to stop looking. | 你就要停止寻找 |
[40:34] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[40:36] | My dad’s watching, | 我父亲在看着我 |
[40:38] | and I don’t want to disappoint him again. | 我不能再让他失望了 |
[40:52] | Even if you don’t believe it, | 即便你不相信也好 |
[40:54] | I know your parents are somewhere proud of what you do. | 我知道你的父母在某个地方为你的成就而感到骄傲 |
[41:00] | It’s not rational, but… | 这不理性 但是 |
[41:04] | I love the thought of that. | 我喜欢这种想法 |
[41:26] | How’d Jesse take it? | Jesse的反应怎么样 |
[41:28] | Like an orphan. | 像个孤儿一样 |
[41:31] | What? | 什么 |
[41:32] | That’s just… That’s a little poetic for you. | 只不过对你来说这有点诗意 |
[41:34] | I didn’t mean it that way. | 我并不是那个意思 |
[41:38] | I want to ask you a favor. | 我想请你帮我个忙 |
[41:40] | Oh, geez. Another favor. | 我的天 又要帮忙 |
[41:43] | I wonder if you wouldn’t mind taking a look at this. | 你能不能帮我看一下这个 |
[41:48] | The file on your parents? | 你父母的档案 |
[41:51] | Yeah. Okay. | 嗯 好吧 |
[41:53] | You want to think about it? | 你要考虑一下吗 |
[41:55] | It’s a pretty big favor. | 这确实是个挺大的忙 |
[41:56] | You’d do it for me. | 你会帮我吗 |
[41:59] | Yeah, I would. | 嗯 我会 |
[42:02] | I’m proud you asked, Temperance. | 我很自豪你来找我 Temperance |
[42:06] | Dr. Brennan Uh, Dr. Brennan. | |
[42:08] | Uh, Angela wants to know if we should order anything for you. | Angela让我问一下你需不需要点什么 |
[42:12] | Uh, no, I’m not staying. Thanks, Zack. | 不用了 我一会就走 谢谢 Zack |
[42:15] | Guess we caught another one, right? | 我们又抓到了一个 是吧 |
[42:17] | All for one and one for all? | 人人为我 我为人人 |
[42:20] | I’ll take a look and see what they didn’t give you | 我会看一下 看看他们还有什么没给你的资料 |
[42:23] | and I’ll get back to you, okay? | 然后再还给你 可以吗 |
[42:27] | Back to ignoring Zack? | 又开始无视Zack了 |
[42:29] | All right, look, I know you don’t approve, | 好吧 我知道你不赞成我这个做法 |
[42:31] | but, you know, it works for us. | 但是 你看 这对我俩都好 |
[42:34] | It worked for him, so… | 对他也好 所以 |
[42:35] | Yeah, I get it. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[42:36] | And it… It’s kind of sweet. | 并且 有点酷 |
[42:41] | Hey, well, your people are my people. | 你的人 就是我的人 |
[42:45] | I have people? | 我的人? |
[42:49] | Hey, I have people! | 对啊 我有我的人了 |